时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Supernatural by Carver Edlund. | 《凶鬼恶灵》 作者卡文·爱德路德 |
[00:05] | Everything is in here, I mean everything. | 我们所有的事都写在了这里 |
[00:06] | From the racist truck to me having sex. | 那辆种族歧视的卡车 我上床的细节 |
[00:09] | – Moondoor. – Wait, is that — | -月门 -等等 那不是 |
[00:11] | Defend the queen of moons. | 维护月女王 |
[00:15] | – I love you. – I know. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[00:16] | What’s the second trial? | 第二道测试是什么 |
[00:17] | An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell | 从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂 |
[00:19] | and delivered unto heaven. | 并将它送入天堂 |
[00:21] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[00:22] | It’s done. | 做完了 |
[00:25] | Kevin Tran. Thought you could elude me forever. | 凯文·谭 以为你能躲我一辈子吗 |
[00:28] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[00:30] | The little geek made a run for it. | 小毛孩逃了 |
[01:00] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[01:56] | What the hell is this? | 这什么情况 |
[02:14] | “1951”? | 1951年 |
[03:12] | Man, I’m telling you, | 我跟你说啊 |
[03:13] | give me five minutes with some clippers, and — | 让我给你动五分钟的剪子 |
[03:14] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[03:16] | Uh, what time did I lay down? | 我什么时候睡下的 |
[03:19] | You took a siesta around noon… | 你中午的时候睡下的 |
[03:21] | yesterday. | 昨天中午 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[03:29] | That’s why we don’t have nice things, Sam. | 幸好我们没什么贵重东西 萨姆 |
[03:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I’m — I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[03:37] | Just, uh, you know what? | 就…这样吧 |
[03:41] | I’m gonna get dressed. We should go find Kevin. | 我去穿衣服 我们得去找凯文 |
[03:43] | Easy, easy, sleeping beauty. | 悠着点 睡美人 |
[03:46] | Look, man. | 听我说 |
[03:47] | I’ve hacked into every security camera | 我已经黑进了盖思船屋 |
[03:49] | around Garth’s houseboat, Kevin’s hometown, | 凯文家乡 和谭太太住所周围的 |
[03:51] | where mrs. Tran lived. | 所有摄像头 |
[03:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:53] | Well, nothing so far. | 目前还没有动静 |
[03:55] | Dean, we have to find him. | 迪恩 我们得找到他 |
[03:56] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[03:57] | Look, Garth is out looking for him. | 盖思出去找他了 |
[03:58] | We’ve got a hunter A.P.B. out on Kevin. | 我们也向其他猎人通告了凯文的事 |
[04:01] | We will do what we can from here. | 我们就在这儿尽力找他吧 |
[04:02] | While you get better. | 等着你养好身体 |
[04:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:06] | Dean, I can still go out there. | 迪恩 我能出去活动 |
[04:07] | I can still hunt. | 我能去猎魔 |
[04:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:19] | This is stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[04:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:27] | You hit that target, | 射中靶子 |
[04:28] | we’ll talk about you getting back out there. | 我们再谈让你出去行动的事 |
[04:29] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:44] | Look, man, that second trial hit you a lot harder than that first one. | 第二个测试对你的伤害比第一个要大很多 |
[04:46] | I don’t know whether it was just more intense or what. | 我不知道是因为第二个更难还是怎么的 |
[04:49] | It felt the same… | 感觉差不多 |
[04:51] | Till the next day. | 但第二天就觉出不同了 |
[04:53] | So, we’re gonna sit tight, | 所以我们要按兵不动 |
[04:57] | keep an eye out until you, uh, get better. | 在这儿盯着 等你有所好转 |
[05:13] | It’s from Charlie. | 查理来的 |
[05:16] | “In the neighborhood, found you guys a case.” | 我就在附近 给你们找了个活儿 |
[05:18] | Found us a case? | 找了个活儿 |
[05:20] | “In the neighborhood”? | 在附近 |
[05:21] | How the hell’s she know where we are? | 她怎么知道我们在哪 |
[05:22] | Uh…well, she doesn’t. | 她不知道 |
[05:24] | Not exactly, at least. | 至少不知道准确位置 |
[05:25] | It says she tracked our cells to a 20-mile radius, | 她说她追踪我们的手机到20英里的范围 |
[05:27] | then the signal went out. | 然后信号就丢失了 |
[05:30] | This place must be in some kind of, like, Bermuda triangle. | 这地方肯定像是百幕大三角那样的 |
[05:33] | What, are you saying | 你是说 |
[05:33] | that we can make and receive phone calls from here | 我们可以在这儿接听和拨打电话 |
[05:35] | and nobody can track us? | 而不被人查到吗 |
[05:37] | Man, I love this place. | 我真爱这地方 |
[05:49] | Your highness. | 殿下 |
[05:52] | What’s up, bitches? | 你们好啊 |
[06:01] | You okay, Sam? | 你好吗 萨姆 |
[06:02] | Yeah. No, I’m — I’m good. Yeah. | 我挺好的 嗯 |
[06:04] | What are you doing in Kansas? | 你来堪萨斯干什么 |
[06:05] | Uh, a comic convention, in Topeka. | 托皮卡在举办漫展 |
[06:10] | In the middle of the week? | 现在可是工作日啊 |
[06:12] | Girl’s got to get her collectibles. | 收藏总是得去买啊 |
[06:16] | So, you gonna invite me into your dungeon, | 你们要请我去你们的地宫 |
[06:18] | or do I got to answer your questions three first? | 还是得先受一番审问 |
[06:21] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[06:22] | Let us introduce you to the men of letters. | 我们给你介绍记录者 |
[06:25] | Holy awesome. | 太帅了 |
[06:26] | Too bad they got wiped out, | 可惜他们灭绝了 |
[06:28] | though that is what they get for the sexist name. | 但是名字起的那么性感 必然要红颜薄命了 |
[06:31] | Well, anyway, that’s our skinny. | 总之 这就是我们的秘密 |
[06:33] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[06:36] | Made a deal with the yesteryear weirdos. | 跟亡灵战士做了个交易 |
[06:38] | We’re gonna team up to stomp the shadow orcs. | 我们要组团去灭了影兽人 |
[06:41] | You guys are still coming to the midyear jubilee, right? | 你们还来参加年中的聚会吧 |
[06:43] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 绝不错过 |
[06:45] | So, what about this case you brought us? | 你说的活儿呢 |
[06:48] | When I was in Topeka, I saw this pop up over the wire. | 我在托皮卡的时候 发现了这条消息 |
[06:52] | Tom Blake, a checkout clerk in Salina | 萨莱纳的一个收银员 汤姆·布雷克 |
[06:55] | who went missing on his way home from work — | 在回家的路上失踪 |
[06:57] | He was found dead yesterday. | 昨天发现了他的尸体 |
[06:59] | His insides? | 他的内脏 |
[07:00] | Liquefied. | 被液化了 |
[07:01] | Locals have no idea what happened. | 当地警方完全摸不着头脑 |
[07:03] | They tried to bury the report so people wouldn’t freak, | 他们试图把案子掩盖起来 以免引起恐慌 |
[07:06] | But I flagged it. | 但被我发现了 |
[07:07] | I have eliminated the following things that go bump in the night. | 我已经排除了以下这些夜行的怪物 |
[07:10] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:11] | When did you become such an expert? | 你什么时候变成专家了 |
[07:13] | Well, after you guys left, I dug into all things monstrous. | 你们走之后 我开始钻研各种鬼怪 |
[07:18] | I’m a wee bit obsessive… | 我有点点入迷 |
[07:19] | If “a wee bit” means completely. | 说一点点不如说是完全 |
[07:21] | I also found this series of books by Carver Edlund. | 我还找到了卡文·爱德路德写的系列丛书 |
[07:28] | Did those books really happen? | 那些书都是真的吗 |
[07:34] | That is some meta-madness. | 那可真是疯狂啊 |
[07:36] | Thanks for saving the world and stuff. | 谢谢二位拯救世界什么的 |
[07:38] | Sorry you have zero luck with the ladies. | 很抱歉你一直得不到性福 |
[07:41] | Wha– | 什么 |
[07:42] | We need to find every single copy of those books | 我们把那些书全部找到 |
[07:44] | and burn them. | 然后烧掉 |
[07:45] | They’re online now, so good luck with that. | 已经发在网上了 估计是烈火烧不尽了 |
[07:48] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[07:49] | Well, you two crazy kids deal with that. | 你们俩疯孩子去处理那个 |
[07:51] | I will go see if there’s anything to this, | 我去看看你找的这个活儿 |
[07:53] | uh, case of yours. | 是不是真有什么 |
[07:55] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[07:57] | Whoa. Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[07:59] | – Yes. – No. | -没事 -有事 |
[08:00] | You’re taking a knee as long as you’re off your game. | 你没恢复之前不能出去行动 |
[08:02] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你去 |
[08:05] | Look, no disrespect, okay, | 无意冒犯 |
[08:06] | but there is a big difference | 但是读猎魔故事 |
[08:07] | between reading about hunting and actually hunting. | 跟真正出去猎魔的差别是很大的 |
[08:11] | I’m coming with. | 我去定了 |
[08:15] | For serious? | 真的假的 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | Now, if you can hit that target, | 如果你能击中靶子 |
[08:18] | then we can talk about you — | 我们再说… |
[08:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:27] | All right, if you’re gonna do a ride-along, then, uh… | 如果你要跟我来 |
[08:30] | you got to lose the novelty T-shirts. | 就把那过家家的衣服换掉 |
[08:35] | Son of a pantsuit. | 该死 |
[09:04] | Montage. | 我的曲子 |
[09:13] | Trials? That’s never good. | 测试 肯定不是好事 |
[09:15] | Yeah, and our prophet’s in the wind. | 是啊 而且我们的先知还跑了 |
[09:17] | What about, uh, Castiel? | 卡西迪奥呢 |
[09:19] | He seems helpful and dreamy. | 他似乎挺有帮助 挺迷糊的 |
[09:21] | He’s M.I.A., | 他失踪了 |
[09:22] | with a tablet of his own doing god knows what. | 也带着一块石碑 鬼知道他要做什么 |
[09:24] | I mean, to be honest, this whole thing is… | 说实话 整件事都… |
[09:28] | I mean, Sam’s a tough son of a bitch, | 萨姆是个坚强的家伙 |
[09:29] | but Cass was saying that these trials are messing with him | 但是小卡说这些测试对他的伤害 |
[09:32] | in ways that even he can’t heal. | 连他都无法治愈 |
[09:35] | If it’s any consolation, having read your history — | 如果能给你点安慰 读了你们的历史 |
[09:39] | there is pretty much nothing the Winchesters can’t do | 让我觉得温家兄弟合璧 |
[09:41] | if they work together. | 无所不敌 |
[09:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Must be nice, having a brother, | 感觉很好吧 有个弟弟 |
[09:46] | someone to always watch your back. | 永远有人照应着你 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:50] | No brothers or sisters? | 没有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[09:52] | Actually, I have two. | 事实上 我有两个 |
[09:54] | Their names are xbox and ps3. | 他们叫XBOX和PS3[都是游戏机] |
[10:00] | I’m not getting any reception. | 我收不到信号 |
[10:01] | Can I use your phone? | 借你手机用用 |
[10:02] | Mm. Sure. | 用吧 |
[10:09] | – Yeah? – Hey. It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[10:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:11] | Yes, Dean, I’m still fine. | 是的 迪恩 我依然没事 |
[10:14] | – Look, I can hunt. – Well, let the healing continue. | -我能去猎魔的 -那就继续养着吧 |
[10:16] | I’ll check in with you later. | 回头再打给你 |
[10:29] | Close enough. | 够近了 |
[10:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:44] | Hi. Uh, special agent Hicks. | 你好 我是特别探员希克斯 |
[10:46] | This is my partner, special agent Ripley. | 这是我搭档 特别探员雷普利 |
[10:48] | We’re here about the body with the creamy filling. | 我们是为内脏融化的那个尸体而来 |
[10:50] | Ah, right. | 是啊 |
[10:52] | I didn’t think you guys would have any interest in that. | 没想到你们会对此有兴趣 |
[10:54] | FBI, ma’am. | 我们是联调局啊 |
[10:55] | We never leave a stone unturned. | 绝不放过任何谜题 |
[10:57] | Mind if we take a peek? | 能让我们看看吗 |
[10:58] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[10:59] | I just need your signed chain-of-custody request, | 我需要看一下签好的监管申请 |
[11:01] | and it’s all yours. | 尸体就归你了 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry. The what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[11:04] | Chain-of-custody request from your supervisor to mine. | 你上级写给我的监管申请 |
[11:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[11:12] | You want to call my supervisor? | 你给我上级打个电话 |
[11:13] | I’m sure he can give you the override or whatever. | 他会同意让你移交尸体的 |
[11:16] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:17] | Unless he can get me the form, | 如果我拿不到申请 |
[11:18] | I can’t give you access to the body. | 就不能把尸体交给你 |
[11:20] | But…FBI. | 但是 我们是联调局的 |
[11:24] | I understand, dear, but paperwork is paperwork. | 这我知道 但是文件还是不能省 |
[11:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:29] | Jennifer. Uh, it is Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 是詹妮弗是吧 |
[11:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好 |
[11:33] | Um, we have been on the road all day, | 我们都开车一整天了 |
[11:36] | and this is strictly routine, | 我知道这是正规程序 |
[11:38] | dot-the-“I,” Cross-the-“T” kind of thing. | 该查的东西都得查什么的 |
[11:42] | If you could do us a solid… | 拜托你帮个忙了 |
[11:52] | Come back with the signed form. | 带着申请表回来 |
[11:54] | I’d be happy to do you a solid. | 我会很乐意帮你忙 |
[11:57] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[12:01] | That never happened in the books. | 书上可没写过这个 |
[12:03] | You want to tell me happened back there, Boo-radley? | 你要说说刚刚怎么变成熊包了吗 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry. I-I froze. | 抱歉 我傻掉了 |
[12:07] | I couldn’t control-alt-delete my way out. | 又不能退出 |
[12:09] | Real-life role-playing is hard. | 现实生活中的角色扮演好难啊 |
[12:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:13] | We’ll come back later | 我们待会儿再回来 |
[12:14] | when, uh, Doris do right isn’t here anymore. | 等那个死板的女人下班了的 |
[12:16] | Oh, perfect. Breaking and entering. | 太好了 还要擅闯 |
[12:19] | No different than hacking. | 跟做黑客有什么区别 |
[12:20] | Beg to differ. | 我可不同意 |
[12:21] | One I’ve been doing since I was a teenager. | 其中一个我从少年时代就开始做了 |
[12:23] | The other I’ve done once | 另一个我只做过一次 |
[12:24] | with you two idiots walking me through it, | 是你们两个白痴在场外指导 |
[12:26] | and I had my arm broken in the process. | 还弄断了我的胳膊 |
[12:28] | What did you hack when you were a teenager? | 你少年时代黑什么了 |
[12:30] | Uh…NORAD. | 北美防空联合司令部 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Whatever you say, “WarGames.” | 随便你吧 游戏狂 |
[12:36] | Why don’t we go grab some grub while we wait? | 反正得在这儿等着 去吃东西吧 |
[12:45] | Awesome. I got three stars. | 太棒了 我拿到了三颗星 |
[12:48] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[12:49] | I’m three levels ahead of you, man. | 我比你高了三个级别 |
[12:56] | Dude, stop. | 哥们 停下 |
[12:57] | I can’t. I’m just too good. | 不行啊 我太厉害了 |
[12:59] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[13:14] | Whoa. No, dude. | 别啊 哥们 |
[13:15] | That’s a bad idea. | 这可不太好 |
[13:17] | Your face is a bad idea. | 你的脸才叫不太好 |
[13:24] | See? Nothing to worry about. | 瞧 没什么好担心的 |
[13:52] | Maybe you should go first this time. | 或许这次你该先说话 |
[13:54] | Back on the horse, kiddo. Come on. | 继续干活儿了 孩子 快点 |
[14:03] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[14:04] | I am special agent Ripley. | 我是特别探员雷普利 |
[14:06] | This is my partner. | 这是我的搭档 |
[14:07] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[14:08] | Your other agent’s over there. | 你们另一个探员在那儿呢 |
[14:17] | What took you guys so long? | 你们怎么才到 |
[14:19] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑来干什么 |
[14:20] | Working the case. Same as you. | 查案啊 跟你一样 |
[14:22] | Jake Hill. Librarian. | 贾克·希尔 图书管理员 |
[14:24] | Went missing yesterday, no relation to the other vic. | 昨天失踪 与另一个被害人无关联 |
[14:26] | Coroner already swooped in and scooped up what was left of him. | 验尸官已经把他的遗骸收拾走了 |
[14:28] | Yeah. Yeah, we met her. Bit of a stickler. | 我们见过她了 挺死板的 |
[14:31] | Well, there’s, uh, not a body, nothing else to see here, | 这里没有尸体 没什么好看的 |
[14:33] | so why don’t you head on home? | 那你回家吧 |
[14:36] | Still haven’t talked to the witnesses. | 还没跟目击者谈过呢 |
[14:39] | Well, we can handle that. | 我们来就行了 |
[14:40] | Charlie, why don’t you go talk to the witnesses? | 查理 你去跟目击者谈谈吧 |
[14:41] | But I don’t want to miss the “Bro-ment.” | 我不想错过兄弟基情的戏码 |
[14:43] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[14:47] | Look, man, I know you’re frustrated, but you’re also sick. | 我知道你觉得很沮丧 但你病了 |
[14:50] | I’m not leaving, Dean. | 我不会走的 迪恩 |
[14:51] | Hey, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[14:53] | Special agent Ripley, FBI and…stuff. | 特别探员雷普利 我是联调局的 |
[14:58] | What game you guys playing? | 你们在玩什么 |
[14:59] | “Super eater.” | 吞噬者 |
[15:00] | “Underworld adventures” or “Dimension travelers”? | “地下冒险”还是”异度穿越” |
[15:03] | “Underworld adventures.” | “地下冒险” |
[15:04] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[15:05] | So, about that childhood trauma you experienced earlier. | 你们刚刚经历的那个童年精神创伤 |
[15:12] | I know you want to help. I do, all right?But — | 我知道你想帮忙 我理解 但是 |
[15:14] | Dean, you cannot take care of the both of us. | 迪恩 你不能照顾我们两个人 |
[15:18] | I need to be out here. | 我得出来活动 |
[15:20] | “Play through the pain” right? | 这叫忍痛坚持 |
[15:21] | Come on, man. Don’t quote me to me. | 得了 别拿我的话揶揄我 |
[15:23] | So, the boys said they noticed something on the body’s arm | 两个孩子说他们注意到胳膊上有什么东西 |
[15:26] | before it covered them in years of future therapy. | 然后就被溅了一身 日后要做不少治疗了 |
[15:29] | Said it looked like a blue handprint. | 说看上去像个蓝色的手印 |
[15:31] | Sounds like something you should read about. | 看起来是你该读过的东西 |
[15:32] | In a book. At home. | 在家里的某本书里 |
[15:34] | I’m not leaving | 我不会走的 |
[15:35] | until we find out whatever’s doing this. | 直到我们找到这杀人的东西 |
[15:38] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[15:41] | You guys fight like an old married couple. | 你们吵架像对老夫妻 |
[15:42] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[15:44] | Does this mean we don’t have to break into the coroner’s office anymore? | 这样的话我们就不用闯入验尸官的办公室了吧 |
[15:48] | That’s a great idea. | 那是个好主意 |
[15:54] | Is he leaving? | 他走了吗 |
[15:56] | He’s leaving. | 他走了 |
[15:57] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[15:58] | I stole your car. I think I know where he’s going. | 我偷了你的车 我知道他要去哪 |
[15:59] | – Come on. – Cool. | -走吧 -好 |
[16:01] | Wait, you stole my car? | 等等 你偷了我的车 |
[16:16] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才到 |
[16:18] | I stopped for gas. | 我去加油了 |
[16:20] | Shut up. The body’s in here. | 闭嘴 尸体在这边 |
[16:25] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[16:29] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[16:30] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[16:36] | It’s the coroner. | 是验尸官 |
[16:38] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[16:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:01] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[17:02] | Front door was open. | 前门开着 |
[17:07] | Uh, w-what are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[17:08] | I, uh, came back | 我来是 |
[17:11] | to get a blank copy of that form you asked for. | 想要一份空白的你说的那个申请表 |
[17:16] | The FBI doesn’t have chain-of-custody forms? | 联调局没有监管申请表吗 |
[17:19] | The field office had a power outage | 外勤局电力出故障了 |
[17:21] | after catching fire. | 因为发生了火灾 |
[17:23] | Figured I could just borrow a copy or two. | 我想不如来借一两份 |
[17:27] | Of course. Just give me sec. | 没问题 等我一下 |
[17:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[17:36] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[17:41] | They burned the bodies. | 他们焚烧了尸体 |
[17:42] | – Already? – Yeah. | -这么快 -是 |
[17:43] | They think it’s some kind of, like, outbreak scenario. | 他们觉得是有传染病爆发 |
[17:46] | Even got the CDC to sign off on it. | 还找了疾控中心 |
[17:48] | These folks run a tight ship. | 这些人真谨慎啊 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:56] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[17:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 那如果没事了 |
[18:01] | I have some work to do in the morgue. | 我得去停尸间工作了 |
[18:04] | Uh, can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问个私人问题吗 |
[18:07] | I am new to the whole power-suit thing, | 我还是才开始穿正装 |
[18:10] | and yours… | 而你这套 |
[18:11] | is killer. | 真是帅呆了 |
[18:13] | Where do you get them? | 你在哪买的 |
[18:15] | Does this mean we need to take “Silkwood” showers now, | 那我们是得赶紧给自己消毒 |
[18:16] | or is this still a case? | 还是接着查 |
[18:18] | Yeah. Something about that mark the kid saw rings a bell. | 那两个孩子说的印记我有点印象 |
[18:21] | Probably have to check the lore — | 大概得去查传说 |
[18:22] | or maybe dad’s journal. | 或者爸爸的日记 |
[18:26] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[18:27] | All you need are three jackets, three pairs of pants, | 只需要三套短上装 三条裤子 |
[18:30] | and you’re all set. | 就没问题了 |
[18:31] | So simple, so smart. | 这么简单 好聪明 |
[18:33] | You should have a blog. | 你应该开个博客 |
[18:34] | Okay. I’ll get right on that. | 好 我去整一个 |
[18:43] | Um, so, what about shoes? | 那个 还有鞋子呢 |
[18:45] | I can never find the right kind to go with — | 我就是找不到合适的… |
[18:47] | Okay. I’m sorry, but I’m not a stylist. | 行了 抱歉 我可不是造型师 |
[18:56] | Uh, well… | 那么 |
[18:59] | Thanks for the forms and the fashion advice. | 多谢你的表格和着装建议 |
[19:01] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[19:02] | Don’t go changing. | 保持自我哦 |
[19:04] | ‘kay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[19:11] | Leviathan? | 利维坦 |
[19:13] | They consume their prey. | 他们会把猎物吞了 |
[19:16] | Well, maybe the vics were leviathan. | 可能死者是利维坦 |
[19:18] | No black goo on either scene, according to the reports. | 报告说两处都未见黑色胶状物 |
[19:23] | Dragons. They, uh — | 龙 它们… |
[19:24] | No signs of burns on the vics. | 死者身上没有焦痕 |
[19:28] | I hate that thing. | 那东西真烦人 |
[19:30] | I want one. | 我也想要 |
[19:31] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[19:32] | Djinn. | 精灵 |
[19:34] | Djinn vics don’t get liquefied. | 被精灵整死的内脏不会融化 |
[19:36] | No, no, no, no. Not regular djinn. | 不是 不是一般的精灵 |
[19:38] | According to this, there is a bastard offshoot. | 这里说 有一系精灵的分支 |
[19:41] | Uh, their eyes light up blue. | 眼睛闪蓝光 |
[19:42] | They pass as humans, all that regular jazz. | 看起来跟普通人一模一样 |
[19:45] | Except these “Leave their victims with jelly-like insides”, | 只不过会”让猎物的内脏变成果冻” |
[19:48] | and supposedly, when they poison their victims, | 据称 他们给猎物下毒后 |
[19:50] | they leave behind a blue handprint. | 会留下蓝色的掌印 |
[19:54] | I hate that thing. | 那东西真烦人 |
[19:56] | And I want one. | 我也想要 |
[19:57] | So, do these things die like regular Djinn? | 那能用杀普通精灵的办法杀他们吗 |
[20:00] | Silver blade dipped in lamb’s blood, yeah. | 蘸了羔羊血的银刀 没错 |
[20:02] | Now we just got to find the asshat. | 现在找到那个混蛋就行了 |
[20:05] | All right. | 好 |
[20:05] | Well, breakthrough means snack time to me. | 既然有了突破 我该吃点东西了 |
[20:09] | And I want to just, uh, stretch my legs. | 我还想活动活动筋骨 |
[20:11] | I will pick us up some grub, | 我会带点吃的回来 |
[20:13] | and unlike you, Sam, I will not forget the pie. | 萨姆 我不会像你一样 忘了馅饼 |
[20:22] | She seem a little off to you? | 觉不觉得她有点怪 |
[20:24] | Since the second she got here. | 一来就这样 |
[21:42] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[21:43] | Hey, it’s Sam. | 是我 萨姆 |
[21:44] | Uh…again, call us. | 还是那事 回电话 |
[21:46] | Okay? | 听见了吗 |
[22:00] | Any word from Charlie? | 查理回话了吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, no. | 还没 |
[22:04] | And there was no comic convention in Topeka. | 托皮卡可没举办什么漫展 |
[22:07] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道她是为什么 |
[22:07] | I mean, why would she lie to us? | 为什么要对我们撒谎 |
[22:11] | One way to find out. | 有个办法查明原因 |
[22:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:15] | When I called you from her phone, | 我用她的手机给你打电话时 |
[22:16] | I turned on her GPS. | 顺手把她的GPS打开了 |
[22:19] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[22:21] | Hey, Charlie, you in there? | 查理 在吗 |
[22:25] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[22:41] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[22:46] | What the hell is this place? | 这是个什么鬼地方 |
[22:49] | Whatever it is, it belongs to Charlie. | 不管怎样 这些都是查理的 |
[22:52] | Or some variation of her. | 或者是她的其他身份 |
[22:55] | Who the hell is she — Jason Bourne? | 她是什么人 杰森·伯恩吗 |
[22:58] | All right, so, we got no forced entry, | 好吧 没发现强行闯入的痕迹 |
[23:00] | so either it was somebody that she knew or — | 要么是她认识的人 要么 |
[23:02] | Djinn. | 精灵 |
[23:04] | Here’s all our missed calls. | 手机上都是咱们的未接来电 |
[23:06] | You got anything on her laptop? | 在电脑上发现什么了吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 有 |
[23:09] | Uh, she’s been making donations through her aliases | 她在通过她的化名给托皮卡的 |
[23:11] | to Shawnee County General here in Topeka. | 肖尼郡综合医院捐款 |
[23:14] | Like, a charity? | 做好事吗 |
[23:16] | A patient. Gertrude middleton. | 给一个病人 叫格特鲁德·米德尔顿 |
[23:18] | We need answers. Uh, I’ll take Gertrude. | 我们需要找到答案 我去找格特鲁德 |
[23:20] | You keep djinn-digging. | 你继续找关于精灵的事情 |
[23:26] | Gertrude’s been in a persistent vegetative state for 16 years. | 格特鲁德16年来一直处于植物人的状态 |
[23:30] | About a year ago, her condition got worse. | 一年前情况恶化了 |
[23:32] | This ventilator’s the only thing keeping her alive. | 完全靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[23:36] | How did this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[23:37] | She and her husband were hit by a drunk driver. | 她和丈夫被酒驾司机撞到了 |
[23:40] | He didn’t make it. | 丈夫死了 |
[23:42] | They were on their way to pick up their daughter from a sleepover. | 他们是去接在朋友家过夜的女儿的 |
[23:45] | Their daughter? | 他们的女儿 |
[23:46] | She was 12. | 当时12岁 |
[23:47] | She got into trouble after her parents’ accident. | 她父母出事后 她惹上了麻烦 |
[23:52] | Nobody’s heard from her since. | 自那时起 没人知道她的下落 |
[23:55] | Folks have been donating to cover Gertrude’s care over the years. | 这些年大伙儿一直给格特鲁德捐医疗费 |
[23:58] | It’s a sweet gesture, but the truth is, she’s gone. | 都是好心 但她其实已经不在了 |
[24:02] | She ever get any visitors? | 有人来看望她吗 |
[24:04] | A couple nurses said they thought | 有几个护士曾说 |
[24:05] | they saw someone in here reading to her, | 见到有人给她读东西 |
[24:06] | But nobody’s ever officially signed in to visit her. | 但没人在前台签字探视 |
[24:10] | She’s all alone. | 她一直都是孤零零的 |
[24:12] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to make my rounds. | 抱歉 我得去查房了 |
[24:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | You got one hell of a daughter, Mrs. Middleton. | 米德尔顿太太 你有个好女儿 |
[24:33] | I promise you I will find her. | 我向你保证 我会找到她 |
[24:39] | You’re not going anywhere. | 别想跑 |
[24:42] | Wilhelm Scream. | 此处有尖叫声 |
[24:49] | Do you know what I smell on you? | 你知道我在你身上闻到了什么吗 |
[24:52] | Deodorant? A little pee, maybe? | 止汗剂 可能还有尿 |
[24:56] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[24:59] | Djinn smell fear? | 精灵能闻到恐惧 |
[25:01] | Well, well, well. | 行啊 |
[25:03] | If you know about Djinn, | 如果你们知道精灵 |
[25:04] | then you and your little friend | 那你和你的小朋友们 |
[25:06] | are hunters, not FBI. | 就不是联调局的探员 是猎人 |
[25:08] | No. I’m — I’m more hunter-in-training. | 不 我是正在打怪升级的猎人 |
[25:11] | Totally not worth killing. | 杀我多没意思 |
[25:12] | Oh, but you are worth killing, sweetheart. | 杀你可有意思了 宝贝儿 |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:17] | You see, my kind — | 知道吗 我们这类吧… |
[25:21] | We prefer a more bitter taste to blood than the run-of-the-mill Djinn. | 相比一般的精灵 我们偏好苦的血 |
[25:25] | We prefer the taste of fear. | 我们喜欢恐惧的味道 |
[25:27] | And when I got a whiff of you at that morgue… | 我在停尸间闻到你的味道时 |
[25:31] | Oh, such delicious fear inside of you. | 你身上散发的恐惧太诱人了 |
[25:34] | I followed your scent. | 于是我跟着你的气味 |
[25:36] | I knew you’d make a meal fit for two. | 我知道你足够我们两个吃了 |
[25:39] | For two? | 两个 |
[25:42] | No. | 不要 |
[25:55] | So, no chance of a recovery, huh? | 不会痊愈了 |
[25:56] | No. | 不会 |
[25:57] | No, Gertrude seemed like a cool mom, too — | 不会了 格特鲁德看起来是个很棒的妈妈 |
[25:59] | Kind, strong, taken from her family way too young. | 和蔼 坚强 过早跟家人分离 |
[26:02] | Remind you of anybody? | 让你想起谁了吗 |
[26:04] | Did you find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[26:06] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[26:08] | A John Doe from nine years ago. | 一个九年前的无名氏 |
[26:09] | The original coroner wanted the body sent to the CDC, | 当时的验尸官想把尸体送去疾控中心 |
[26:12] | but the coroner’s new assistant | 但验尸官的新助手 |
[26:14] | “accidentally” ordered the body to be burned. | “不小心”把尸体送去烧毁了 |
[26:16] | – New assistant? – Jennifer O’brien. | -新助手 -詹妮弗·奥布莱恩 |
[26:20] | Coroner’s a hell of a cover for hiding kills. | 验尸官还真是个不错的掩护 |
[26:25] | My manly man friend’s gonna come get you, | 我那个威猛的男性朋友会来抓你的 |
[26:27] | you creepy power-suit lady. | 你个穿职业装的怪女人 |
[26:29] | Oh, let him come. | 让他们尽管来 |
[26:31] | He reeked of fear, as well. | 他也害怕 |
[26:40] | Look at this. CDC? | 看这个 疾控中心 |
[26:41] | Never heard from Jennifer this time, either. | 这次也没收到詹妮弗的报告 |
[26:43] | She faked the reports, | 她假造了报告 |
[26:44] | burned the bodies to cover her tracks. | 烧毁尸体来掩盖踪迹 |
[26:45] | Why’d she get sloppy again after nine years, | 那怎么九年后她又变粗心了 |
[26:47] | start leaving the bodies where they could be found? | 把尸体留在会被人发现的地方 |
[26:49] | Well, let’s go ask her. | 那我们去问问她 |
[26:51] | According to this, | 根据这个 |
[26:52] | she owns two pieces of property in town — | 她在镇上有两处房产 |
[26:54] | One 2-bedroom house about 10 minutes from here | 一个离这儿十分钟的双卧室房 |
[26:57] | and an abandoned shipping warehouse. | 还有一个废弃船舱 |
[27:00] | Of course she does. | 当然了 |
[27:27] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[27:29] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[27:31] | Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[28:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:13] | Where’s Charlie? | 查理在哪 |
[28:30] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:33] | Uh, different djinn. Maybe she needs a different antidote. | 精灵不同 或许解药也不同 |
[28:36] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[28:37] | She’s burning up, man. | 她在发烧 伙计 |
[28:38] | We’re not letting her turn to jello. | 我们不能让她化成果冻 |
[28:40] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:40] | Uh…okay. | 好的 |
[28:42] | Djinn poison puts your brain into something like a feedback loop | 精灵的毒液让人的大脑陷入循环的幻境 |
[28:44] | while your blood boils, right? | 同时血温开始飙升 是吧 |
[28:45] | Right. | 是的 |
[28:46] | Um, if the antidote didn’t break the loop, | 如果解药没能打破循环 |
[28:48] | then maybe we can find a way to break from the inside. | 那我们或许应该想办法从内部打破 |
[28:50] | I mean, djinn take you to your happy place. | 精灵让你进入令你快乐的地方 |
[28:51] | Your happy place is like a dream. | 那地方就像是梦境 |
[28:53] | African dream root. | 非洲梦根 |
[29:11] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[29:22] | All right, I’m gonna need to go to sleep fast, | 好了 我得赶快睡着 |
[29:23] | so, uh, punch me. | 所以…给我一拳 |
[29:27] | Look, man, I know you don’t want to, okay? | 我知道你不想的 伙计 |
[29:32] | Wow, you’re a little off your game there | 你不大行了啊 |
[29:33] | ’cause that was, uh, that was pretty — | 这太…这简直太… |
[30:17] | Come with me if you want to live. | 如果你想活命就跟我来 |
[30:20] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想这么说 |
[30:22] | What are you doing in my dream? | 你在我梦里做什么 |
[30:25] | You were attacked by a djinn. | 你被一个精灵袭击了 |
[30:26] | The coroner, Jennifer, remember? | 那个验尸官 詹妮弗 还记得吗 |
[30:28] | Djinn usually send you to your, uh, happy, your happy place. | 精灵一般让你去令你开心的地方 |
[30:30] | No judgment, | 我不是说你 |
[30:31] | but you got a really strange sense of happy, kiddo. | 但你的欢乐点还真奇怪 |
[30:33] | Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不是的 |
[30:35] | Jennifer said that her kind feeds off fear. | 詹妮弗说他们汲取恐惧 |
[30:38] | This isn’t my happy place. | 这不是我的开心之地 |
[30:39] | This is a recurring nightmare of mine. | 这是我不断重复的噩梦 |
[30:41] | – What is this? – It’s a video game. | -这是什么 -一个电子游戏 |
[30:43] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[30:44] | You’re telling me that this whole thing is a video game? | 你是说这一切都是个电子游戏 |
[30:46] | It was called “The Red Scare.” | 叫”红色恐惧” |
[30:47] | Uh, first-person shooter against super-soldier vampires. | 第一视角枪手对阵超级吸血鬼士兵 |
[30:50] | I copied it off of a game company’s server before it was finished, | 我从一家游戏公司的服务器上拷贝了半成品 |
[30:52] | reprogrammed it to reflect my flamingly liberal politics, | 并重新编写 来表达我高涨的自由主义信仰 |
[30:55] | and then I released it for free. | 然后免费发放了 |
[30:57] | Then they tracked me down and had me arrested. | 然后他们找到了我把我抓了起来 |
[31:00] | I was 12. | 那时候我12岁 |
[31:00] | And you’ve been on the run ever since. | 然后你就一直在逃 |
[31:13] | So, how do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 |
[31:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:15] | We gave you the djinn antidote. It didn’t take. | 我们给你打了精灵解药 但没用 |
[31:17] | And I killed the djinn. | 我把那精灵杀了 |
[31:18] | Both of them? | 两个都杀了 |
[31:35] | You killed my mom. | 你杀了我妈妈 |
[31:46] | We got to get back and help Sammy. | 我们得回去帮萨姆 |
[31:47] | Tell me about this game. | 跟我说说这游戏 |
[31:49] | Maybe if we can win — | 如果我们能赢 |
[31:59] | Look, I don’t know how long I’ve been out, | 我不知道我昏迷多久了 |
[32:00] | but I’ve been through this level a thousand times already. | 但我已经把这关玩了一千遍了 |
[32:02] | What? | 什么 |
[32:03] | Every time I beat the level and save the patients, | 每次我通关救下病人 |
[32:05] | I get reset back to the beginning, | 我就重新回到起始 |
[32:06] | only there’s less weapons and the vampires are faster. | 只是武器越来越少吸血鬼越来越快 |
[32:13] | It’s an infinite loop. | 这是无限循环的 |
[32:15] | Like pac-man without level 256. | 就像没有256关的吃豆人[电子游戏] |
[32:17] | Level what? | 多少关 |
[32:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:19] | Wait, what patients? | 等下 什么病人 |
[32:33] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[32:35] | I know who this is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[32:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:46] | When you went missing, | 你失踪后 |
[32:47] | me and Sam found your little crash pad. | 我和萨姆找到了你的临时住处 |
[32:50] | We saw the payments that you make for her. | 我们看到了你给她打的钱 |
[32:53] | So, I went and visited your mom, looking for you. | 我去看了你妈妈 想找你 |
[33:01] | She’s why I’m in Kansas. | 我是为她来到堪萨斯 |
[33:07] | I sneak into the hospital whenever I can, | 我只要可以 就会溜进医院 |
[33:09] | and I just — I read to her. | 读书给她听 |
[33:15] | She used to read me to sleep at night when I was a kid. | 我小时候 她晚上会给我读睡前故事 |
[33:21] | She’d read me “The Hobbit.” | 她会读《霍比特人》给我听 |
[33:28] | She’s the reason I love the stuff I love. | 因为她 我才会喜欢这些东西 |
[33:32] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我为你失去亲人感到遗憾 |
[33:35] | She’s not gone. | 她没死 |
[33:51] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[33:57] | Is this my nightmare or yours? | 这是我的噩梦还是你的 |
[34:12] | So… | 那么 |
[34:14] | It wasn’t your mama who messed up. | 搞砸的不是你妈妈 |
[34:16] | It was you. | 是你 |
[34:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:21] | I just came of age. I had to feed. | 我刚成年 我得吃东西 |
[34:23] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[34:25] | M-mom knew how to cover her tracks. | 妈妈知道如何掩盖踪迹 |
[34:27] | She always told me not to play with my food. | 她总是提醒我不要和食物玩 |
[34:30] | Maybe you should have listened to your mom. | 也许你该听你妈的话 |
[34:38] | This is it — the boss battle. | 这就是最终关了 |
[34:40] | Come on, we got to save the patients. | 快 我们得救下病人 |
[34:41] | Wait, wait. | 等下 |
[34:42] | You said that we’re stuck in a loop, right? | 你说我们陷入了循环里 对吧 |
[34:45] | And out there in the real world, you’re dying. | 但在外面的真实世界里 你却快死了 |
[34:47] | And I might be, too. | 也许我也是 |
[34:48] | We got to find a way to break this loop. | 我们得想办法打破这个循环 |
[34:51] | Okay. How? | 好吧 怎么做 |
[34:55] | I think the only way to stop this is to not play. | 我觉得唯一终止这事的办法就是不玩了 |
[34:58] | What? | 什么 |
[34:59] | No. No. We’ve got to save them. | 不 不行 我们得救他们 |
[35:01] | Nut up, Winchester. | 快想办法 温彻斯特 |
[35:04] | See? You can’t stop, either. | 看 你也停不下来 |
[35:05] | Listen to me, this poison — | 听我说 精灵毒液 |
[35:07] | It’s designed to put your mind into an endless cycle | 就是要让你的思维进入无限循环 |
[35:09] | while your insides turn to mush, okay? | 而你的内脏则开始融化 明白吗 |
[35:11] | And its fuel is fear. | 它的燃料就是恐惧 |
[35:13] | Now, call me crazy, | 你可以说我疯了 |
[35:14] | but I think the only way to break this cycle | 但我觉得打破循环的唯一办法 |
[35:15] | is to let go of the fear and stop playing the game. | 就是不要管恐惧 不要玩游戏 |
[35:17] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[35:20] | I know that your fear is creating all of this. | 我知道是你的恐惧制造了这一切 |
[35:23] | But you’re not afraid of those super-soldier vamps out there, | 但怕的不是外面那些超级吸血鬼士兵 |
[35:25] | you’re not afraid of this game, | 你怕的不是这个游戏 |
[35:27] | and you’re not afraid of what it did to you. | 也不是这一切对你的伤害 |
[35:28] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:31] | You’re afraid of losing her. | 你害怕失去她 |
[35:34] | Charlie, she’s already gone. | 查理 她已经不在了 |
[35:36] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[35:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[35:39] | I was at a sleepover, | 我当时在外面过夜 |
[35:40] | and I got scared, so… | 我害怕了 所以 |
[35:45] | I called my parents to come and get me. | 我打给我爸妈让他们来接我 |
[35:49] | They should never have been driving that night. | 他们那晚本不该开车出门的 |
[35:51] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:53] | I just want to tell her that I’m sorry | 我只想告诉她我很抱歉 |
[35:57] | and I love her | 我爱她 |
[35:58] | and just have her hear it again. | 只想让她能再听到一次 |
[36:00] | I just need her to hear that one more time. | 我只需要她再听到一次 |
[36:03] | But she can’t. She can’t. | 但是她不能 她不能 |
[36:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:08] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[36:11] | But you got to let her go. | 但是你得放手了 |
[36:16] | Game over, kiddo. | 游戏结束了 孩子 |
[37:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:15] | Dean. Hey, hey! | 迪恩 醒醒 |
[37:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:17] | You okay? What happened? | 你没事吧 发生了什么 |
[37:19] | – What happened? – I’m okay. | -发生了什么 -我没事 |
[37:24] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[37:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:32] | I had to. | 我必须那么做 |
[38:02] | So, thanks for saving our bacon. | 谢谢你救了我俩的命 |
[38:06] | Any time, your highness. | 随时待命 殿下 |
[38:10] | You know you’re gonna be okay, right? | 你知道你会没事的 对吧 |
[38:13] | Those books portray you as, like, | 那些书把你描绘得好像 |
[38:16] | one tough customer. | 不好对付的家伙 |
[38:19] | If anyone can get through the trials, Sam, it’s you. | 如果有谁能通过测试 那一定是你 萨姆 |
[38:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:24] | You know, you really should come back | 你真的应该回来 |
[38:25] | and dig through our archives. | 翻看我们的档案 |
[38:27] | You are definitely a woman of letters. | 你绝对是个女记录者 |
[38:31] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[38:43] | Well, thanks for stopping by, Charlie. | 谢谢你顺便来访 查理 |
[38:46] | Always wanted to get “Tron”ed. | 一直想试试进入游戏世界呢 |
[38:48] | What’s next for you? | 你接下来要怎么办 |
[38:53] | Gonna go by the hospital. | 要去医院 |
[38:58] | Got to let go, right? | 得放手了 不是吗 |
[39:02] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:03] | You gonna let it go? | 你也是吗 |
[39:05] | Never. | 绝不 |
[39:09] | That’s my boys. | 好样的 |
[39:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:45] | Okay, look, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[39:46] | I-I should have laid low. I-I know. | 我应该乖乖待着 我知道 |
[39:47] | I should have hung back. But I’m glad I was able — | 我不该过去 但我很高兴我能… |
[40:00] | What do you say we find our prophet? | 我们去找我们的先知吧 |
[40:11] | Take all the time you need with your mom, okay? | 你想陪你妈妈多久就陪多久 |
[41:13] | One last time, okay? | 最后一次 好吗 |
[41:23] | “In a hole in the ground, there lived a Hobbit. | “在地底的洞府中住着一个霍比特人 |
[41:28] | “Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, | 这不是那种让人恶心的洞 脏兮兮湿乎乎的 |
[41:31] | “filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, | 长满虫子 透着一股子泥腥味儿 |
[41:35] | “nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole | 也不是那种满是沙子的洞 干巴巴光秃秃的 |
[41:39] | “with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat — | 没地方好坐 也没东西好吃 |
[41:43] | “It was a hobbit-hole, | 这是一个霍比特人的洞 |
[41:45] | “and that means comfort.” | 而霍比特人的洞就意味着舒适” |
[41:48] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |