时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | If the demon tablet can shut the gates of hell, | 如果恶魔石碑能关上地狱大门 |
[00:05] | what can the angel tablet do? | 天使石碑会有什么威力 |
[00:06] | I can’t let you take that, Dean. | 我不能让你带走它 迪恩 |
[00:07] | I just know that I have to protect this tablet now. | 我现在只知道要保护这块石碑 |
[00:09] | – From Naomi? – And from you. | -防着娜奥米吗 -还有你 |
[00:11] | From me? What are you talking about? | 我 你在说什么呢 |
[00:12] | Cass! Damn it. | 小卡 见鬼 |
[00:14] | – My name is Naomi. – Oh, I know who you are. | -我叫娜奥米 -我知道你是谁 |
[00:16] | And I know what you did to Cass after he got out of purgatory. | 我知道小卡离开炼狱后你对他做了什么 |
[00:18] | They’re controlling us, Castiel! | 卡西迪奥 他们在控制我们 |
[00:20] | And now Castiel is in the wind | 而现在卡西迪奥不知去向 |
[00:22] | with a hydrogen bomb in his pocket. | 兜里还揣着个氢弹 |
[00:24] | God built a series of tests. | 上帝建立了一系列测试 |
[00:26] | When you’ve done all three, you can slam the gates. | 等你都完成了 就可以去关门了 |
[00:28] | What’s the second trial? | 第二道测试是什么 |
[00:29] | An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell | 从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂 |
[00:31] | and delivered unto heaven. | 并将它送入天堂 |
[00:35] | It’s done. | 做完了 |
[00:37] | That second trial hit you a lot harder than that first one. | 第二个测试对你的伤害比第一个要大很多 |
[00:40] | He’s in my head, Dean. | 他钻进了我的脑子 迪恩 |
[00:41] | Fear, the hiding. | 恐惧 躲藏 |
[00:42] | And if he’s in my head, he knows where I am! | 那样的话 他就知道我的位置 |
[00:45] | Thought you could elude me forever? | 以为你能躲我一辈子吗 |
[00:47] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[00:48] | Little geek made a run for it. | 小毛孩逃了 |
[00:49] | Yeah, but where? | 是啊 但他会去哪 |
[01:31] | Kevin, come on! It’s us! Open up. | 凯文 是我们 开门啊 |
[01:34] | We’re bleeding out here. | 等死人啦 |
[01:37] | Come on, man. It’s me. | 伙计 是我啊 |
[01:41] | Now it’s wet me. | 现在我湿了 |
[01:42] | You forgot the knock. | 你忘了敲门暗号 |
[01:43] | What’s the point of a secret knock if you don’t use it? | 如果你不那么敲还制定敲门暗号做什么 |
[01:45] | Sorry, Kevin. | 抱歉 凯文 |
[01:50] | We got it. | 我们拿到了 |
[01:56] | Got what? | 拿到什么 |
[01:57] | Uh, we caught a tip | 我们得到消息 |
[02:00] | that Crowley was moving his earth-side operations, | 克劳力在到处活动 |
[02:02] | so we, uh, laid ourselves an awesome trap. | 于是我们就设了个套 |
[02:05] | And it worked. | 也得到了回报 |
[02:09] | We got the other half of the tablet. | 我们拿到那一半石碑了 |
[02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[02:13] | It’s the light at the end of your tunnel, kid. | 守得云开见月明了 孩子 |
[02:16] | Don’t say we never got you nothing. | 可别说我们没给过你什么 |
[02:19] | Holy crap. Are you kidding? | 天呐 真的假的 |
[02:23] | We can get the third trial. | 我们可以解开第三道测试了 |
[02:26] | We can finally figure out | 终于能知道 |
[02:27] | how to close the gates of hell on Crowley’s ass forever. | 要如何永远把克劳力关在地狱里了 |
[02:30] | Sounds good to me. | 那太好了 |
[02:32] | So, we digging up the other half of that thing or what? | 那我们去把另一半的石碑找出来啊 |
[02:35] | Don’t need to. | 不用 |
[02:40] | So, uh special k, | 好了 机灵鬼 |
[02:43] | you keep your nose to the God-stone. | 你继续埋头研究上帝的石头 |
[02:45] | We’re gonna drive out and make a lot of noise a long way from here, | 我们去离这儿很远的地方整出点事端来 |
[02:48] | keep the safeboat safe for you. | 好保证你这里的安全 |
[02:54] | We’ll be back as soon as we can, okay? | 我们尽快回来 |
[02:58] | I guess he’s okay. | 他应该没事了 |
[03:00] | All right. Don’t forget to lock up after us. | 好了 我们走后锁门 |
[03:33] | So, it’s three trials. | 三道测试 |
[03:37] | Three trials and the Winchesters get to lock the door on me. | 三道测试温家兄弟就能把我关起来了 |
[03:44] | You, fake Sam, | 你 假萨姆 |
[03:48] | if you’re gonna tip our hand, | 如果你泄露了我们的秘密 |
[03:49] | I’ll have to scrub Kevin’s short-term memory again. | 我就只能再一次抹去凯文的短时记忆 |
[03:52] | And that’s risky, so watch the patois in there. | 这样很危险 所以你注意点那些土话 |
[03:56] | Patois? | 土话 |
[03:58] | Your slang. | 俚语 |
[03:59] | “Special k,” “Nose to the God-stone” — | “机灵鬼” “上帝的石头” |
[04:01] | That’s the way Dean speaks. | 迪恩才那么说话 |
[04:02] | Sam is…more basic, | 萨姆说话更普通 |
[04:06] | more sincere. | 更真诚 |
[04:08] | Remember, I want two distinct, | 记住 我需要你们模仿得惟妙惟肖 |
[04:11] | authentic characterizations. | 各有特点 |
[04:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[04:23] | I was born to direct. | 天生就是个导演 |
[04:37] | All right, here we go — | 好了 |
[04:38] | John Winchester’s famous cure-all kitchen-sink stew. | 约翰·温彻斯特著名的包治百病炖鸡汤 |
[04:43] | There you go. | 来了 |
[04:44] | Enough cayenne pepper in there to burn your lips out, | 我放的辣椒够烧掉你的嘴皮子了 |
[04:46] | just like dad used to make. | 就像爸爸做的那样 |
[04:50] | You want me to do the whole, uh, airplane thing with the spoon? | 还要哥哥喂你吗 |
[04:56] | When was the last time you ate? | 你多久没吃东西了 |
[04:59] | – I don’t – – Days, Sam. | -我不… -好几天了 萨姆 |
[05:00] | It’s been three days. | 都三天了 |
[05:06] | When did you get that? | 你哪弄来的 |
[05:08] | When did you start throwing off heat waves? | 你什么时候开始发烧的 |
[05:11] | – Here. – Enough! Dean, please. | -来 -行了 迪恩 别这样 |
[05:18] | The bloody handkerchiefs, the fever, the shaky legs — | 带血手绢 发烧 站不稳 |
[05:21] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[05:22] | Well, I’m not good, | 我是不好 |
[05:24] | and I’m not going to be good until we can start moving again, | 除非我们能再次开始行动 继续第三道测试 |
[05:29] | until I can start the third trial. | 我都不会好 |
[05:30] | Trial? I wouldn’t let you start a moped. | 测试 你连开助力车都休想 |
[05:35] | We’re on the rails with this thing, okay, | 这事我们没有回头路 |
[05:38] | and the only way out of it is through it. | 只能一直走下去了 |
[05:39] | Believe me, I know, and you know how bad | 相信我 这我懂 你也知道 |
[05:41] | I want to slam the door on all those sons of bitches. | 我有多想把那些混蛋关起来 |
[05:45] | But you got to let me take care of you, man. | 但你得让我照顾你 |
[05:48] | You got to let me help you get your strength back. | 你得让我帮你恢复体力 |
[05:52] | This isn’t a cold or a fever | 这不是感冒或者发烧 |
[05:56] | or whatever it is you’re supposed to feed. | 还是其他什么你能照顾得了的病 |
[05:59] | This is part of it all. | 这是测试的一部分 |
[06:01] | Those first two trials — they’re not just things I did. | 前两道测试 不只是我做的什么事 |
[06:05] | T-they’re doing something to me. | 他们对我有损害 |
[06:08] | They’re changing me, Dean. | 他们在改变我 迪恩 |
[06:27] | It’s Kevin. | 是凯文 |
[06:28] | Finally. | 终于有消息了 |
[06:35] | Sam, Dean, | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[06:37] | I’ve set up this message with some software | 这段信息是我预先用软件和 |
[06:39] | and a remote server so it’d send itself to you | 远程服务器设置好的 如果我一周内 |
[06:41] | if I didn’t reset it with a command once a week, | 没有重新设定命令 它就会自动发送给你 |
[06:44] | which means I didn’t reset it this week. | 就是说我这周没有重设命令 |
[06:47] | And there’s only one reason I wouldn’t, | 而那只有一种可能 |
[06:49] | which means if you’re watching this then I — | 如果你正在看这个 |
[06:53] | then I’m — I’m dead. | 那我肯定是死了 |
[06:59] | I’m dead, you bastards, | 我死了 你们两个混蛋 |
[07:01] | so screw you, screw God, and everybody in between! | 去你的 去上帝的 还有去所有人的 |
[07:07] | Crowley must have gotten to me, | 我肯定是被克劳力发现了 |
[07:10] | and the one thing I know is that I won’t break this time. | 我只知道 这次我是逃脱不掉了 |
[07:15] | I’m not sure how I know, but — but I do. | 我不知道我怎么知道 但我就是知道 |
[07:18] | I’ve been uploading all my notes and translations. | 我一直在上传我的笔记和翻译 |
[07:21] | I’m sending you the links so you can get all of it. | 我会把链接发给你 这样你就能拿到了 |
[07:24] | You guys are gonna have to try to figure out the rest. | 你们得自己想办法破解其余部分了 |
[07:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:34] | I know it was my job, but I — but I couldn’t… | 我知道这是我该做的 但是我不能… |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I know you haven’t seen him, Keel. | 嗯 我知道你没见过他 基尔 |
[08:03] | Nobody has. | 谁都没见过 |
[08:05] | All right, well, if you talk to Garth, | 好吧 如果你遇见盖思 |
[08:06] | then just have him call in. | 让他给我打电话 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:10] | Garth still M.I.A.? | 盖思还不见踪影吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:15] | How about the other prophets in line? | 那下一位先知呢 |
[08:16] | I mean, if Kevin is, uh… | 如果凯文 |
[08:20] | is dead, then won’t one of them be activated? | 死了 那不是应该出现下一个了吗 |
[08:24] | Nothing. No, not a peep. | 完全没动静 |
[08:28] | Here we are — no lead, no tablet, | 现在我们毫无线索 没有石碑 |
[08:32] | squat. | 屁都没有 |
[08:35] | Well, I mean, we got all this. | 我们还有这些啊 |
[08:41] | We should have moved him here. | 我们该把他带来的 |
[08:59] | I guess I’ve been acquiring the taste. | 我渐渐喜欢上这个了 |
[09:01] | Yeah? The coffee’s not too bad here. | 是吧 这咖啡还不差 |
[09:05] | You know, I remember when you first discovered it. | 我还记得最初发现咖啡的时候 |
[09:09] | Before you started brewing it, you’d just chew the berries. | 开始煮咖啡之前 还只是嚼咖啡豆 |
[09:12] | Folktale is true, by the way. You learned it from the goats. | 传说是真的 这的确是跟山羊学的 |
[09:18] | Uh, been on the road a long time, huh? | 你在路上走了很久吧 |
[09:21] | Feels like I’ve been on the run forever. | 感觉好像一直都在逃跑 |
[09:27] | Um, I’m sorry, mister, | 抱歉 先生 |
[09:29] | but you’re gonna have to order more than coffee | 但你得点一些咖啡之外的东西 |
[09:31] | if you want to keep the table. | 才能继续坐在这儿 |
[09:32] | Oh, of course. Um… | 当然 |
[09:36] | I’ll have the smart-heart beer-battered tempura tempters. | 我要一份有益心脏的酒糟天麸罗 |
[09:40] | Of course. Coming right up. | 没问题 就来 |
[09:50] | They’re getting closer. | 他们靠近了 |
[09:51] | What’s that, chief? | 什么 |
[09:58] | I swear to God, Lance, the guy just disappeared. | 我发誓 兰斯 那家伙就那么消失了 |
[10:10] | You on the crack again, Perry? | 你又吸可卡因了吗 佩里 |
[10:16] | Ion, tell me that you have good news. | 艾昂 告诉我你有好消息 |
[10:19] | He’s using a clever tactic. | 他的计谋很聪明 |
[10:22] | It’s a restaurant called Biggerson’s. | 他利用一家叫比格森的连锁店 |
[10:24] | The humans have built hundreds of them, almost exactly alike. | 人类建了几百家 几乎是完全相同的 |
[10:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:30] | It’s their sameness. | 他们的一致性 |
[10:32] | Castiel is using it against us. | 卡西迪奥利用它来反侦查 |
[10:34] | Now, we try to orient ourselves, | 我们试着定位 |
[10:36] | but it’s as if we’re in every Biggerson’s at once, | 但那感觉就像我们同时出现在每一个比格森餐厅 |
[10:38] | trapped in a quantum superposition, | 被困在了量子叠加之中 |
[10:40] | now, he chooses which to go to next — | 他能决定接下来去哪 |
[10:43] | That’s what’s giving him the edge. | 所以他占了先机 |
[10:44] | You’re saying that you can’t catch him? | 你是说你抓不到他 |
[10:48] | There — there is just so many Biggerson’s. | 实在有太多比格森餐厅了 |
[10:52] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | You say he can’t be caught. | 既然你说你不能抓到他 |
[10:59] | Then we will simply have to make him stop. | 那我们就只能让他别跑了 |
[11:12] | There it is again, every time. | 又出现了 哪里都有 |
[11:14] | This symbol — I know it. | 这个符号 我见过 |
[11:18] | Now, Kevin has it down as — as sort of like a signature | 凯文认为这是一种签名 |
[11:20] | for the scribe of God. | 上帝的书记员的签名 |
[11:22] | It appears every time Metatron makes one of his, | 每次梅塔特隆做 |
[11:24] | uh, like editor’s notes. | 编辑笔记时都有 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | But I think I’ve seen it before. | 但我觉得我见过它 |
[11:29] | I mean, it was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[11:31] | It was one of my, uh, humanities courses at Stanford. | 那是我在斯坦福上人文课时见到的 |
[11:37] | They taught word of God at Stanford? | 斯坦福还教神之语 |
[11:40] | No, uh…it was an overview of native American art. | 不 是美国原住民艺术概览 |
[11:44] | I think it’s a petroglyph. | 好像是岩石画 |
[11:46] | A petro-what, now? | 岩什么 |
[11:48] | This one belonged to a tiny tribe in Colorado, | 这一符号源自科罗拉多一个小部落 |
[11:50] | more of a-a clan, really. | 应该说是一个宗族 |
[11:51] | It says here they held onto their scrap of mountains | 这里面说他们坚守了自己的片山头 |
[11:55] | when all the other tribes fell to the white man. | 而其他部落则败在白人手下 |
[11:56] | Uh, so this glyph was a territorial marker. | 这个字符是一个地域标记 |
[12:00] | Closest translation — “Messenger of God.” | 最接近的翻译为”上帝的使者” |
[12:09] | “Messenger of God.” | “上帝的使者” |
[12:12] | “Messenger of God.” Dean, we have to go there. | “上帝的使者” 迪恩 我们得去啊 |
[12:15] | On that hunch? You can barely function. | 就凭一个直觉 你几乎没法行动 |
[12:17] | I’m only gonna get worse. | 我的情况只会更糟 |
[12:19] | I mean, until I get back to the real job, | 直到我能继续做我该做的 |
[12:21] | until we find the third trial — | 直到我们弄明白第三道测试 |
[12:23] | we’re out of prophets! | 我们需要个先知啊 |
[12:24] | We’re not gonna figure out what Kevin couldn’t! | 凯文都弄不明白的我们也别想 |
[12:26] | I say we go to this messenger of God | 我们该去找这个上帝的使者 |
[12:28] | who wrote it in the first place! | 毕竟是这就是他写的 |
[12:30] | And you think that this Metatron | 那你觉得这个梅塔特隆 |
[12:32] | is hiding out in the mountains with a bunch of indians? | 跟一群印第安人藏在深山老林里吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[12:40] | You’re not — you’re not really supposed to say “Indians.” | 但你不该说印第安人 |
[12:43] | It’s… we should go. | 那是…我们该走了 |
[12:49] | You are delirious. | 你真有病 |
[13:03] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[13:06] | They said you have to stop. | 他们说你得停下 |
[13:09] | No. | 不 |
[13:10] | – They said you have to stop. – No. | -他们说你得停下 -不 |
[13:15] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[13:20] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[13:24] | No. | 不要 |
[13:25] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[13:28] | They said you have to stop. | 他们说你得停下 |
[13:33] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[13:52] | Nice place. | 好地方 |
[14:10] | Morning. Hi. | 早上好 |
[14:13] | Uh, we’d like a room. | 我们想要开间房 |
[14:20] | Here, please. | 住这里 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:43] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[14:48] | He has the flu. | 他得了流感 |
[14:56] | You have to stop. | 你得停下 |
[14:59] | You have to stop. They said you — | 你得停下 他们说你 |
[15:05] | Can’t hear myself think. | 都听不清自己在想什么了 |
[15:08] | We were supposed to be their shepherds, not their murderers. | 我们本应照顾他们 而不是谋杀他们 |
[15:11] | Not always, angel. | 并不总是如此 天使 |
[15:14] | There was that day back in Egypt not so long ago | 不久之前在埃及 |
[15:19] | where we slew every firstborn infant | 我们杀死了每一个头胎婴儿 |
[15:21] | whose door wasn’t splashed with lamb’s blood, | 因为他们的门上没有撒上羊羔血 |
[15:25] | and that was just P.R. | 那只是公关 |
[15:28] | Well, I wasn’t there. | 我当时不在 |
[15:30] | Oh, you were there. | 你在 |
[15:33] | You just don’t remember it. | 你只是不记得了 |
[15:37] | How — how many times | 有多少次 |
[15:40] | have you torn into my head and washed it clean? | 你钻进我的脑袋 给我彻底洗脑 |
[15:44] | Frankly, too damn many. | 坦白说 太多太多次了 |
[15:52] | You’re the famous spanner in the works. | 你是著名的捣蛋鬼 |
[15:56] | Honestly, I think you came off the line with a crack in your chassis. | 老实说 我觉得你下线的时候就没造好 |
[15:59] | You have never done what you were told, | 你从不按吩咐做事 |
[16:03] | not completely. | 总要自我发挥一下 |
[16:05] | You don’t even die right, do you? | 你连死都死不好 是吧 |
[16:08] | Where is the angel tablet, Castiel? | 天使之碑在哪 卡西迪奥 |
[16:14] | In the words of a… good friend, | 用我一个好朋友的话来说 |
[16:18] | bite me. | 咬我啊 |
[16:21] | Oh, we’ll bite. | 我们会的 |
[16:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:27] | Go. Search all these…Biggerson’s. | 去 搜遍每个比格森 |
[16:34] | He must have hidden it along the way. | 他一定在这一路上藏了起来 |
[16:48] | I can barely see. | 我看字都困难 |
[16:52] | I need food. | 我需要食物 |
[16:57] | All right. Uh, barbecue ribs, mashed potatoes. | 好吧 烤肋排 土豆泥 |
[17:00] | Garlic mashed potatoeat. | 蒜味土豆泥 |
[17:02] | Garlic mashed potatoes, mixed greens with baby lettuce, | 蒜味土豆泥 有生菜幼叶的凉拌蔬菜 |
[17:05] | cornbread, and, uh, Pad Thai. | 玉米面包 还有泰式炒河粉 |
[17:10] | Garth says there’s a good little place on the other side of town. | 盖思说小镇另一边有一个很不错的地方 |
[17:16] | What the hell? Kid’s been working hard. | 管他呢 这孩子一直很努力 |
[17:28] | Those guys aren’t half bad. | 这些人还挺不错的 |
[17:29] | No, sir. You chose well. | 是啊 您很有眼光 |
[17:32] | Of course, if I wasn’t running everything, | 当然 要不是我得统筹全局 |
[17:35] | I could have played Dean myself. | 我就自己上阵扮迪恩了 |
[17:36] | Oh, you would have made a great Dean, sir. | 您扮迪恩一定很像 先生 |
[17:50] | Regular tourist mecca we got here. | 这里就是一般的旅游圣地 |
[17:53] | We’re the only guests in this whole place. | 我们是这里唯一的客人 |
[17:55] | Last entry in the registry was in ’06. | 上一次登记入住时间是06年了 |
[17:59] | Hey, you remember when, uh… | 你记得那次 |
[18:02] | when dad took us to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on that | 爸爸带我俩坐骡车去 |
[18:05] | pack-mule ride? | 大峡谷谷底吗 |
[18:07] | The what? | 什么 |
[18:07] | And your, uh — | 你的 |
[18:10] | your mule kept farting, | 你的骡子一直在放屁 |
[18:13] | just letting go, like gale force. | 一刻不定 像刮大风一样 |
[18:19] | Dude, you were like four years old. | 老弟 你那时才四岁 |
[18:20] | I barely remember that. | 我都不怎么记得 |
[18:25] | You rode a farty donkey. | 你骑着屁屁驴 |
[18:27] | Okay, uh, I’m gonna go check out | 好吧 我去查一下 |
[18:29] | the two Rivers travel museum and trading post. | 两河旅游博物馆和贸易站 |
[18:32] | Yeah, yeah! | 好 好 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna, um — | 我要…我要… |
[18:36] | I’m gonna follow the hotel manager, | 我要跟踪旅馆经理 |
[18:38] | D-Dr. Scowley-scowl. | 愁容博士 |
[18:40] | He’s like a villain from “Scooby-doo.” | 他就像是《史酷比》里的反派角色 |
[18:42] | No, hey, uh, little big man, | 不 小大人 |
[18:45] | you should get some rest. | 你应该好好休息 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I can do that, too. | 好 这样也行 |
[18:53] | The people of the two rivers tribe | 两河部落的人 |
[18:55] | came to this land centuries ago, | 几世纪之前来到这片土地 |
[18:57] | a land that was harsh and stony. | 这里艰苦多石 |
[19:01] | But their mighty leader | 但是他们强大的领导者 |
[19:02] | told his people that they must stay here. | 告诉他的人民他们必须留在这里 |
[19:05] | He claimed that this was the home on earth | 他声称 这是大神神圣的信使 |
[19:07] | of the Great Spirits’ sacred messenger | 在地球的家 |
[19:09] | and that if they’d made offerings, | 如果他们能提供贡品 |
[19:11] | Their blessings would be many. | 他们就会受到恩泽 |
[19:13] | What were the offerings? Huh? | 他们的贡品是什么 |
[19:15] | Uh, what did the Great Spirit” sacred messenger ask for? | 大神神圣的信使要了什么 |
[19:20] | Stories. | 故事 |
[19:23] | He asked the people to tell him stories. | 他让人们给他讲故事 |
[19:32] | I bet I know what the blessings were. | 我想我知道恩泽是什么了 |
[20:58] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:04] | I’ve been all over them. It’s not there. | 我到处都找了 不在那里 |
[21:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:11] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[21:14] | Let us put the tablet back where it should be. | 让我们把石碑放回它该在的地方 |
[21:18] | I need to protect it. | 我得保护它 |
[21:20] | From the angels? | 不让天使拿到吗 |
[21:23] | From all of us. | 不让任何人拿到 |
[21:28] | I’m just going to have to pull you apart, aren’t I? | 你是不见棺材不掉泪了 是吗 |
[21:43] | Naomi, darling. | 娜奥米 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[22:02] | – Get off! What the hell?! – Take it easy, man. | -走开 见鬼 -别紧张 |
[22:05] | God! | 天 |
[22:06] | Take it easy. Take it — | 别紧张 别紧… |
[22:11] | Found you on the floor, passed out. | 发现你躺在地板上 昏了过去 |
[22:12] | Your temperature was 107. | 你的体温都41.7度了 |
[22:13] | I had to force it down or you were toast. | 我必须得让你退烧 否则你就完蛋了 |
[22:16] | He’s here, Dean. The Metatron is here. | 他在这里 迪恩 梅塔特隆在这里 |
[22:19] | I know it. I can hear him. | 我知道 我能听到他 |
[22:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:22] | All I know is that I’m connected to it somehow. | 我只知道 不知为什么我和它相通 |
[22:27] | What, like you got a link to him, like a prophet? | 怎么 你和它有联系 像先知那样 |
[22:29] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[22:31] | I just know he’s here. The Metatron is here. | 我只知道他在这里 梅塔特隆在这里 |
[22:34] | Okay. Here where? | 好吧 这里哪里 |
[22:37] | I can show you. | 我能指给你看 |
[22:40] | I can show you. | 我能指给你看 |
[22:41] | The manager — he was delivering books to him. | 那个经理 他在给他寄书 |
[22:44] | – Books? – Books. | -书吗 -书 |
[22:45] | Hard-covers, paperbacks, novels — books. | 精装的 平装本 小说 书 |
[22:50] | Stories. | 故事 |
[22:54] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[22:55] | I had my R&D people melt down one of your angel blades, | 我让我研发部的人融了一把天使之刃 |
[22:59] | cast it into bullets. Seems to do the trick. | 制成子弹 似乎效果不错 |
[23:03] | How dare you. | 你好大胆子 |
[23:04] | I am the daringest devil you’ve ever met, love. | 我是你遇见的最大胆的恶魔 亲爱的 |
[23:13] | We’ve been here before, haven’t we? | 我们之前也这样交过手 不是吗 |
[23:17] | Let’s see who blinks first. | 看谁先眨眼 |
[23:36] | Hi, Cass. | 你好啊 小卡 |
[23:41] | That’s right, Cass. | 对 小卡 |
[23:43] | I got me an angel on the payroll. | 我收买了一个天使 |
[23:47] | It’s that kind of universe these days. | 近来世界就是这样的 |
[23:58] | Now grab him and follow me. | 带上他跟我走 |
[24:05] | Hey, kid, you okay? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[24:07] | I can’t, all right? | 我不行 |
[24:08] | It’s the break in the stone. | 石头中的裂缝 |
[24:10] | There’s key writing. I-I can’t make it out. | 有重要信息 我解不出来 |
[24:14] | You guys were right. | 你们俩说得对 |
[24:15] | I-I do need the other half of the tablet to get the trial. | 我的确需要另一半石碑才能破译 |
[24:18] | It’s not too far from here. | 它离这里不远 |
[24:23] | Awesome. Uh, well, what’s the 10-20? | 好极了 石碑在哪 |
[24:27] | Just wanted to take a moment away from the main action… | 只想暂时放下主要行动 偷个闲 |
[24:36] | …to chat with my old business partner. | 和我的老生意伙伴聊聊天 |
[24:41] | I assume you won’t die just yet. | 我想你暂时还不会死 |
[24:43] | Takes a painful long time to bleed out from the gut. | 内脏出血 很久很痛 |
[24:47] | You can do whatever you want, Crowley. | 克劳力 你想做什么就做什么 |
[24:50] | I will never tell you where I buried the tablet. | 我绝对不会告诉你我把石碑埋在哪里了 |
[24:55] | I know, Cass. | 我知道 小卡 |
[24:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:58] | Luckily… | 幸好 |
[25:01] | I don’t believe you have to. | 我觉得你不用告诉我 |
[25:03] | I’ve been getting regular updates | 我这位身价昂贵的朋友 |
[25:05] | from my expensive friend here. | 会定期告诉我新的消息 |
[25:08] | Naomi should have caught you out of the gate, | 娜奥米应该一开始就抓住你的 |
[25:10] | seeing as lately she’s been knuckles deep in that melon of yours. | 毕竟最近她一直在你的脑袋里面转悠 |
[25:14] | She thinks that your touching the tablet | 她认为你碰到了石碑 |
[25:17] | has broken her spell over you. Hmm? | 打破了她的咒语 是吗 |
[25:21] | The tablets weren’t meant for the angels, | 石碑本就不该被天使拿走 |
[25:24] | and they weren’t meant for you. | 也不是给你的 |
[25:28] | She’s got a lot on her plate, | 她有太多的事要处理 |
[25:29] | so you can’t fault her for missing it. | 也不怪不得没想到这点 |
[25:33] | I was thinking to myself, “Self, | 我自思自忖 “我啊 |
[25:35] | “If Cass got away from her by touching the tablet, | 如果小卡摸了石碑就能摆脱她 |
[25:39] | why would he ever stop touching the tablet?” | 为什么他不一直摸着石碑呢” |
[25:44] | And then I thought to myself, | 然后我又想 |
[25:46] | “Self…he hasn’t stopped touching the tablet, now, has he?” | “我啊 他就是一直都摸着石碑 对吗” |
[26:18] | Oh, you’re a pip, you are. | 你真好 真好啊 |
[26:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:32] | This is the King. | 我是王 |
[26:33] | The kid told us where the other half was, | 那孩子告诉我们另一半在哪了 |
[26:35] | but it…wasn’t. | 但并不在这儿 |
[26:38] | Dab of crap tricked us, | 该死的耍我们 |
[26:40] | sent us into some kind of hunter mousetrap. | 把我们送进了猎人陷阱 |
[26:45] | You jackasses. You’re ruining my streak! | 蠢货 你们这是在拖我后腿 |
[26:50] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[26:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[26:57] | I should be taking you to the E.R. | 我应该带你去急诊室的 |
[26:58] | They can’t do anything for me. | 他们什么都帮不了我 |
[27:01] | You know, I’ve been remembering things — | 你知道吗 我开始回忆起一些事了 |
[27:04] | Little things so clearly. | 都是琐事 记得很清 |
[27:06] | What? Donkey rides? | 什么 骑驴吗 |
[27:07] | You used to read to me, um, when I was little — | 你曾读书给我听 在我还小 |
[27:10] | I-I mean really little, from — from that old, uh | 真的很小的时候 读那本 |
[27:13] | “Classics illustrated” Comic book. | 《经典名著漫画》 |
[27:15] | – You remember that? – No. | -你记得吗 -不记得 |
[27:18] | “Knights of the round table.” | 《圆桌骑士》 |
[27:19] | Had all of King Arthur’s knights, | 亚瑟王所有的骑士 |
[27:21] | and they were all on the quest for the Holy Grail. | 他们都在设法取得圣杯 |
[27:23] | And I remember looking at this picture of Sir Galahad, | 我记得看到一幅加拉哈德骑士的图 |
[27:25] | and — and — and he was kneeling, | 他跪着 |
[27:27] | and — and light streaming over his face. | 一束光照在他脸上 |
[27:31] | And I remember… thinking, um, | 我记得 我在想 |
[27:38] | I could never go on a quest like that… | 我绝对不可能像那样去追寻 |
[27:42] | …because I’m not clean. | 因为我不纯净 |
[27:49] | I mean, I-I was just a little kid. | 我还只是个小孩子 |
[27:55] | You think maybe I knew, | 也许我早就知道 |
[27:59] | I mean, deep down, that… | 在内心深处 |
[28:02] | I had… demon blood in me | 我知道我体内有恶魔的血 |
[28:06] | and about the evil of it and that I… | 很邪恶 所以我 |
[28:11] | wasn’t pure? | 不纯净 |
[28:15] | Sam, it’s not your fault. | 萨姆 那不是你的错 |
[28:17] | It doesn’t matter anymore, | 现在这不重要了 |
[28:20] | because these trials… | 因为这些测试 |
[28:25] | …they’re purifying me. | 它们在净化我 |
[28:38] | They were here, the — the — the books, the boxes! | 他们之前在这里 那些书 那些盒子 |
[28:41] | They — they’re gone. | 不见了 |
[29:28] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[29:31] | Metatron? | 梅塔特隆 |
[29:34] | This is Metatron? This is Metatron? | 这是梅塔特隆 这是梅塔特隆 |
[29:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[29:51] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的 |
[29:53] | We came on our own. | 我们自己来的 |
[29:55] | We’re the Winchesters. | 我们是温家兄弟 |
[29:57] | I’m Dean. This is Sam. | 我是迪恩 他是萨姆 |
[29:59] | You work for Michael? | 你们是米迦勒的手下 |
[30:01] | Or Lucifer? | 还是路西法 |
[30:06] | What, you really haven’t heard of us? | 什么 难道你没听说过我们 |
[30:09] | What kind of angel are you? | 你算是个什么天使啊 |
[30:10] | W-we’re the freaking Winchesters. | 我们是温家双煞 |
[30:21] | How — how far can this go? | 到什么时候算是个头 |
[30:24] | Shh. Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:28] | Ion… | 艾昂 |
[30:29] | How far can we let it all drop? | 我们要放任到什么地步 |
[30:32] | This charge was left to us. | 这个重担是留给我们的 |
[30:34] | It’s our mission. | 这是我们的使命 |
[30:36] | Do you even know what the mission was? | 你真的知道我们的使命吗 |
[30:41] | They’ve been in all our heads. | 我们的脑子都被他们侵入过 |
[30:47] | We aren’t machines for them to program and reprogram. | 我们可不是机器 任由他们摆布 |
[30:52] | That wasn’t what this was meant to be. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[30:55] | Nothing matters. | 管他呢 |
[30:59] | You are so wrong, brother. | 你大错特错 兄弟 |
[31:07] | It all matters. | 这很重要 |
[31:27] | You little prat. | 小屁孩 |
[31:31] | You having fun yet? | 玩得爽吧 |
[31:36] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[31:38] | Am I seeing this? | 我没看错吧 |
[31:42] | How did you figure it out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[31:45] | It started when they forgot the secret knock. | 他们忘了敲门暗号时我就发现了 |
[31:48] | But really, it — it was the way they acted. | 但真正让我确定的是他们的举止 |
[31:51] | I don’t think on their best day Sam and Dean | 就算在兴头上 萨姆和迪恩 |
[31:53] | would go into town and get me a barbecue dinner, | 也不会跑到镇上给我买烤肉吃 |
[31:55] | n-not when there are leftover burritos in the fridge. | 况且冰箱里还有剩的墨西哥卷呢 |
[31:59] | So… | 所以说 |
[32:02] | My Demons were too polite? | 我家的小鬼们还太有礼貌了 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:09] | Well, I’ll be a son of a whore. | 真他妈的 |
[32:13] | Michael and Lucifer — | 米迦勒和路西法… |
[32:14] | T-those — those dudes are in the deep fryer. | 这几个家伙都已经下油锅了 |
[32:17] | Yeah. We put them there ourselves. | 是啊 是被我们丢进去的 |
[32:20] | What about Gabriel and Raphael? | 那加百列和拉斐尔呢 |
[32:23] | Dead. | 死了 |
[32:24] | You really don’t know this? | 你是真不知道啊 |
[32:27] | I’ve been very careful. | 我一直很小心 |
[32:29] | Hey, can you — | 喂 你能… |
[32:31] | Can you turn that down? | 你能把它关掉吗 |
[32:33] | Turn what down? | 关掉什么 |
[32:38] | You’re resonating. | 你在共鸣 |
[32:40] | Resonating? What — what do you mean, resonating? | 共鸣 什么意思 什么叫共鸣 |
[32:43] | You’ve undertaken the trials. | 你正在接受测试 |
[32:46] | You’re trying to pull one of the great levers, aren’t you? | 你在做测试呢吧 |
[32:50] | You’re pretty far along, too. | 而且你做了不少了 |
[32:53] | You get that far along, you start resonating with the word | 你走到这一步 就会开始与圣语共鸣 |
[32:56] | or with its source on the material plane — | 或者与其物质层面上的源头共鸣 |
[33:01] | with me. | 也就是我 |
[33:03] | You said you were being careful. Careful how? | 你说你很小心 怎么个小心法 |
[33:05] | I’m not one of them. | 我跟他们不是一类 |
[33:07] | I’m not an archangel. | 我不是大天使 |
[33:09] | I’m really more run-of-the-mill. | 我就是个普通天使 |
[33:12] | I worked in the secretarial pool | 在上帝选我记录神之语前 |
[33:14] | before god chose me to take down the word. | 我就是个小秘书 |
[33:17] | Anyway, he seemed very worried about his work, | 反正他对他的工作非常忧虑 |
[33:22] | what would happen to it when he left, | 担心他离开之后心血不保 |
[33:24] | so he had me write down instructions. | 所以他让我记录下指示 |
[33:28] | Then he was gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[33:33] | After that… | 此后… |
[33:37] | The archangels took over. | 大天使们接管了 |
[33:41] | They cried, and they wailed. | 他们哭天喊地 |
[33:44] | They wanted their father back. I mean, we all did. | 他们只想要天父回来 我们都想 |
[33:49] | But then — then they started to scheme. | 但后来呢 他们开始密谋 |
[33:54] | The archangels decided if they couldn’t have dad, | 大天使们认为 既然他们成了没爹的苦孩子 |
[33:58] | they’d take over the universe themselves. | 那就自己掌管整个宇宙吧 |
[34:01] | But they couldn’t do anything that big | 但是没了神之语 |
[34:04] | without the word of god. | 他们成不了如此大业 |
[34:07] | So I began to realize | 所以我慢慢意识到 |
[34:10] | maybe they would realize… | 他们有天可能会发现 |
[34:14] | they needed me. | 他们需要我 |
[34:17] | So, you get a ruffle in your feathers | 所以你为此很担心 |
[34:21] | and just decide to disappear, | 决定从此躲起来 |
[34:23] | go stick your head in the sand forever? | 打算一辈子把头埋在沙子里 |
[34:27] | You have no idea what’s been going on out there? | 你不知道外面世界都发生了什么 |
[34:30] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[34:33] | That’s the whole point. | 就是这么打算的 |
[34:35] | You soldiers down in the garrison — | 你们这些下面的卫戍兵 |
[34:38] | At least they let you believe the lie. | 至少他们让你相信了谎言 |
[34:41] | Upstairs, working for Naomi, working in intelligence, | 上面的 为娜奥米干活儿 秘密行动 |
[34:44] | we had no option but to live in the dirt. | 别无选择 只能活在肮脏之中 |
[34:48] | She never reset me completely. I always knew too much. | 她从未对我进行完全重启 我知道的太多了 |
[34:51] | I had to — I had to do my job. | 我得完成我的任务 |
[34:54] | Ion… | 艾昂 |
[34:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:07] | So you have been holed up here or — or — or in a wigwam | 那么你一直窝在这里 或者是个小木屋 |
[35:11] | or before that, in some cave, | 或者在什么洞里 |
[35:13] | listening to stories, reading books? | 听故事 读小说 |
[35:16] | And it was something to watch. | 大有看头哦 |
[35:20] | What you brought to his earth — | 你们人类带到祂的世界中的 |
[35:24] | all the mayhem, the murder, | 那些重罪 谋杀 |
[35:28] | just the raw, | 上帝的人类 |
[35:30] | wild invention of god’s naked apes — | 你们原始而狂野的创造 |
[35:35] | It was mind-blowing. | 真让人大开眼界 |
[35:38] | But really, really… | 但说实在的 |
[35:42] | It was your storytelling. | 真正有趣的是你们所讲的故事 |
[35:44] | That is the true flower of free will, | 这是真正的自由意志之花 |
[35:50] | at least as you’ve mastered it so far. | 至少是你们目前能掌握的自由意志 |
[35:54] | When you create stories, you become gods | 当你们创造故事时 你们就是上帝 |
[35:58] | of tiny, intricate dimensions unto themselves. | 虽然是在你们自己一个微小复杂的范围内 |
[36:04] | So many worlds. | 一花一世界啊 |
[36:06] | I have read… | 我读过… |
[36:10] | …as much as it’s possible for an angel to read, | 我已经尽一个天使所能去读了 |
[36:13] | and I haven’t caught up. | 而我还是没能全部读完 |
[36:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:19] | Pull the freaking trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[36:23] | What? | 什么 |
[36:24] | – Pull the freaking trigger… – Sam. | -开枪吧 -萨姆 |
[36:26] | you cowardly piece of garbage. | 你这个胆小的垃圾 |
[36:28] | All the time you’ve been hiding here, | 这么长时间 你一直躲在这儿 |
[36:31] | how much suffering have you read over? | 你读到了多少苦难 |
[36:34] | Humanity’s suffering. | 人类在受苦 |
[36:36] | And how much of it has been at the hands of your kind?! | 又有多少是出自你们族类之手 |
[36:41] | You want a story? | 你想要听故事 |
[36:43] | Try Kevin Tran’s story. | 凯文·谭的故事怎么样 |
[36:47] | He was just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[36:48] | He was a good, straight-“A” kid, | 一个成绩优异的好孩子 |
[36:49] | and then he got sucked in to all of this — this angel crap | 然后他被卷进了这些天使的鬼事 |
[36:53] | and became a prophet of the word of god — your prophet. | 变成了神之语的先知 你的先知 |
[36:59] | And you should have been looking out for him, but no! | 而你应该照应他的 但你没有 |
[37:01] | Instead, you’re here, holed up, reading books. | 你在这里龟缩着 读书 |
[37:07] | He’s dead now because of you. | 现在他死了 就因为你 |
[37:17] | You know the Winchesters | 你知道温彻斯特兄弟 |
[37:18] | are up to the third trial? | 准备进行第三项测试了吧 |
[37:21] | You know they’re gonna shut the door on hell? | 他们打算关掉地狱之门 |
[37:24] | I’m not worried, kid. | 我一点也不担心 孩子 |
[37:30] | You have no idea what’s on this demon tablet, | 你不知道恶魔石碑上写了些什么 |
[37:35] | and the power you could have gotten with this | 以及能从这上获取的力量 |
[37:38] | if you weren’t running around like a chicken with his head cut off. | 如果你没像被砍了头的小鸡一样乱跑的话 |
[37:40] | You think I can’t make you tell? | 你以为我是来逼你开口的 |
[37:44] | I know you can’t, and you do, too. | 我知道你办不到 虽然你想 |
[37:49] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:51] | I’ve already won. | 我已经赢了 |
[37:54] | I have the angel tablet, you little smudge. | 我有天使石碑 小混蛋 |
[38:00] | And I got deals and plans up the jacksie. | 我已经有了计划安排 |
[38:03] | And I don’t… | 我… |
[38:05] | need…you! | 不需要…你 |
[38:53] | Is that it? | 这就行了 |
[38:55] | Is he good? | 他还好吗 |
[38:57] | Give him a minute. | 给他点时间 |
[39:08] | How did you get past Crowley’s angel warding? | 你怎么通过克劳力的天使防卫咒的 |
[39:11] | I’m the scribe of god. I erased it. | 我是神的书记员 我把咒语抹去了 |
[39:14] | But you saw, right? | 但你看见了 是吧 |
[39:16] | I mean, you — you’re caught up on everything that’s been going on, | 你现在知道都发生了什么 |
[39:19] | all the crap that your brethren’s been doing to humanity all this time? | 这么久以来你的同胞对人类做的各种事 |
[39:24] | I saved the boy, didn’t I? | 我救了这个男孩 不是吗 |
[39:27] | But are you in? With us, I mean. | 但你要加入我们吗 |
[39:31] | You really intend on closing the doors of hell? | 你真的想关闭地狱之门 |
[39:37] | Seems like the thing to do, don’t it? | 应该这么做 不是吗 |
[39:40] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[39:43] | And that’s what this has all been about — | 归根结底都是这个 |
[39:45] | the choices your kind make. | 你们人类的选择 |
[39:49] | But you’re gonna have to weigh that choice. | 但你得权衡这个选择 |
[39:52] | Ask yourself, “What is it going to take to do this,” | 问问你自己”这么做的代价是什么” |
[39:57] | And, “What will the world be like after it’s done?” | 以及”完成后世界会变成什么样” |
[40:02] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[40:03] | Dean?! | 迪恩 |
[40:11] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[40:18] | We thought we lost you, kiddo. | 我们以为失去你了呢 孩子 |
[40:22] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[40:24] | Second half of the tablet, and I got it. | 石碑的另一半 我拿到了 |
[40:30] | Third trial. | 第三项测试 |
[40:34] | I didn’t tell Crowley. | 我没告诉克劳力 |
[40:38] | So what is it? | 是什么 |
[40:40] | To cure a demon. | 治愈一个恶魔 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:00] | Cure a demon? | 治愈一个恶魔 |
[41:01] | Okay, ignoring the fact that I have no idea what that actually means, | 好吧 先不说我完全不明白那是什么意思 |
[41:04] | if we — if we do this, you get better, right? | 如果我们这么做 你会好起来的 是吧 |
[41:07] | I mean, you’ll stop trying to cough up a lung | 你不会再咳嗽得像是要把肺咳出来 |
[41:09] | and — and — and bumping into furniture? | 也不会撞上家具了 |
[41:13] | I feel better, yeah, | 我感觉好多了 是的 |
[41:14] | uh, just having a direction to move in. | 有了前进的方向 |
[41:18] | Well, good, | 很好 |
[41:19] | ’cause where we’re headed doesn’t sound like a picnic. | 我们要做的事貌似不简单 |
[41:23] | But we’re heading somewhere. | 但我们有目标了 |
[41:26] | The end. | 向结局前进 |
[41:39] | Cass?! | 小卡 |
[41:43] | A little help here. | 来帮帮忙 |
[41:51] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |