| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | We’re about to close the gates of hell forever. | 我们要永远关上地狱之门 |
| [00:06] | 迪恩·温彻斯特 (英勇的猎人) | |
| [00:19] | You were in Purgatory? | 你一直在炼狱 |
| [00:20] | It felt pure. | 让我觉得纯粹 |
| [00:21] | I don’t hunt anymore. I found something. | 我不做猎人了 我找到了一些东西 |
| [00:23] | Did you look for me? | 你找我了吗 |
| [00:25] | Kevin Tran. | 凯文·谭 |
| [00:26] | Thought you could elude me forever? | 以为你能躲我一辈子吗 |
| [00:28] | God built a series of tests. | 上帝建立了一系列测试 |
| [00:29] | When you’ve done all three, you can slam the gates of hell. | 等你都完成了 就可以去关地狱之门了 |
| [00:31] | – Where do we start? – Kill a hound of hell. | -第一项是什么 -杀一只地狱之犬 |
| [00:33] | An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell | 从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂 |
| [00:35] | and delivered unto heaven. | 并将它送入天堂 |
| [00:36] | And the final test? | 最后的测试 |
| [00:37] | To cure a demon. | 治愈一个恶魔 |
| [00:40] | Abbadon, a knight of hell. | 阿比顿 她是一个地狱骑士 |
| [00:42] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
| [00:43] | My name is Naomi. | 我叫娜奥米 |
| [00:44] | We rescued you. | 我们救了你 |
| [00:49] | The angel tablet. | 天使石碑 |
| [00:50] | I won’t hurt Dean. | 我不会伤害迪恩 |
| [00:52] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
| [00:54] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
| [00:56] | I have to protect this tablet now. | 我要保护这块石碑 |
| [00:58] | These trials — | 这些测试 |
| [00:59] | …they’re purifying me. | 它们在净化我 |
| [01:04] | – Metatron? – I’m the scribe of god. | -梅塔特隆 -我是神的书记员 |
| [01:06] | Heaven needs your help, Castiel. | 天堂需要你的帮助 卡西迪奥 |
| [01:13] | I’m killing everyone you’ve ever saved. | 我在杀你们救过的每一个人 |
| [01:15] | Maybe we should just take the deal. | 也许我们就该接受条件 |
| [01:17] | The trials — you’ll give them up. | 测试 全部都放弃 |
| [01:19] | Kick it in the ass like we always do. | 我们会像以往一样打个漂亮仗 |
| [01:22] | Are you with me? | 你要和我一起吗 |
| [01:31] | On the house, sheriff. | 免费的 警长 |
| [01:32] | Oh, thanks, Nance, but I didn’t order — | 谢谢 南茜 但我没点 |
| [01:34] | – So… – Good luck. | -那么… -祝你好运 |
| [01:37] | …what are we drinking? | 我们要喝什么 |
| [01:40] | Roderick? | 罗德里克 |
| [01:41] | Wow, Jody. | 乔迪啊 |
| [01:43] | Words cannot begin to describe | 我简直无法形容 |
| [01:46] | the injustice that that picture does to you. | 那张照片是多么有辱你的美貌 |
| [01:51] | Come on. | 少来了 |
| [01:55] | – What? – Look at you. | -怎么 -瞧瞧你啊 |
| [01:57] | The fancy career, the suit. | 好工作 好西服 |
| [02:02] | I’m pretty much what I am — small-town girl. | 而我不过就是个小镇女人 |
| [02:05] | We do share something, you and I. | 但我们是有共同点的 |
| [02:10] | What? | 什么 |
| [02:11] | Loss. | 失去亲人 |
| [02:23] | My son and my husband. | 我的儿子和丈夫 |
| [02:28] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [02:34] | I’ve lost someone, too. | 我也失去过亲人 |
| [02:44] | It’s not a date till I’ve cried. | 非要流眼泪才叫约会呢 |
| [02:49] | So now you’ve cried. | 现在你流过泪了 |
| [02:58] | Oh, this is crazy. | 这真是疯了 |
| [03:02] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
| [03:04] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
| [03:12] | He’s attractive, though, right? | 不过他是挺有魅力的 |
| [03:16] | He’s hot. | 挺性感的 |
| [03:21] | Manu mortis accesso, | [咒语] |
| [03:24] | spiritus vitae recedit. | [咒语] |
| [03:43] | You have less than one minute before a very dear, attractive, | 给你们一分钟 然后你们一位亲切可爱 |
| [03:47] | and slightly tipsy friend of yours snuffs it. | 略有醉意的朋友就会断气 |
| [03:51] | Call it off, Crowley. | 停手吧 克劳力 |
| [03:52] | Because? | 为什么 |
| [03:54] | Because it’s over, you son of a bitch. | 因为都结束了 你个混蛋 |
| [03:56] | We want to deal. | 我们愿意交易 |
| [03:57] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
| [04:00] | We stop the trials, and you stop the killing. | 我们停止测试 你停止杀戮 |
| [04:02] | I want the demon tablet — the whole demon tablet. | 我要恶魔石碑 整块石碑 |
| [04:07] | Fine, but then the angel tablet comes to us. | 好吧 但天使石碑得给我们 |
| [04:09] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
| [04:10] | On the grounds that you’re a douche bag | 因为你是个混蛋 |
| [04:11] | and no douche bag should have that much power. | 混蛋不能掌握那么大的力量 |
| [04:14] | Deal or not? | 交不交易 |
| [04:18] | First, I need to hear two little words — | 首先 对我说一句话 |
| [04:23] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
| [05:05] | You hid the demon tablet underneath the devil? | 你把恶魔石碑藏在了魔鬼下面 |
| [05:08] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
| [05:09] | What? I was delirious. | 怎么了 我当时神志不清 |
| [05:21] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这样能行吗 |
| [05:24] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的办法吗 |
| [05:26] | All right, listen, this is a secret lair. | 好吧 听着 这是一个秘密藏身处 |
| [05:29] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
| [05:32] | No keggers. | 别带酒友去 |
| [05:34] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
| [05:37] | Yeah, well, just lay low. | 低调点就是了 |
| [05:38] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
| [05:40] | You’ll be a mathlete again before you know it. | 说不定你马上就能回去参加奥数了 |
| [05:44] | You guys? | 伙计们 |
| [05:47] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你们这么做是对的 |
| [05:58] | What was he like? | 他什么样 |
| [06:01] | Who? | 谁 |
| [06:05] | Oh. God? | 上帝吗 |
| [06:09] | Mm, pretty much like you’d expect. | 就跟你想的一样 |
| [06:12] | Larger-than-life, gruff, | 神圣伟岸 暴脾气 |
| [06:16] | bit of a sexist. | 有点性别歧视 |
| [06:19] | But fair — eminently fair. | 但十分公正 |
| [06:25] | The nephilim was a monster, Castiel. | 那个拿非利人不是好东西 卡西迪奥 |
| [06:28] | And the next trial? | 下一项测试呢 |
| [06:31] | Across the street. | 就在街对面 |
| [06:33] | His name is Dwight Charles. | 他叫德怀特·查尔斯 |
| [06:35] | I’ve been listening in on the angel radio. | 我一直在天使无线电上听 |
| [06:38] | Cupid frequency, actually. | 准确说是丘比特频道 |
| [06:40] | And he is the next on their list. | 他就是他们下一个目标 |
| [06:44] | Their list? | 目标 |
| [06:46] | To do the horizontal mambo. | 跳水平曼波舞 |
| [06:50] | Slap bellies. | 碰碰肚皮[两句都暗指性交] |
| [06:54] | To find love. | 找到爱情 |
| [06:56] | Oh. Yes. | 懂了 |
| [06:58] | Well, that. | 就是他 |
| [07:00] | He’s slotted to be dinged by cupid’s arrow within 24 hours, | 他在24小时之内就要被丘比特之箭射中 |
| [07:03] | which is good for us, because the second trial | 这对我们正好 因为第二项测试 |
| [07:06] | is retrieving cupid’s bow. | 就是拿到一把丘比特的弓 |
| [07:10] | No killing? | 不用杀人吗 |
| [07:14] | No killing. | 不用 |
| [07:47] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
| [07:50] | What’s that old expression? | 怎么说的来着 |
| [07:53] | Success has many fathers. | 成功有很多父亲 |
| [07:55] | Failure is a Winchester. | 失败姓温彻斯特 |
| [07:58] | Where’s the stone? | 石头在哪 |
| [08:00] | You show us yours, and we’ll show you ours. | 你把你的拿出来 我们才会拿出来 |
| [08:02] | Really, Dean? | 不是吧 迪恩 |
| [08:03] | I’m trying to conduct a professional negotiation here, | 我在尽力进行专业的谈判 |
| [08:05] | and you want to talk dangly bits? | 你却说起老二来了 |
| [08:07] | The stone. | 石碑 |
| [08:12] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
| [08:16] | There she is. | 在那儿呢 |
| [08:21] | And the contract? | 合同呢 |
| [08:29] | Yeah, I’m sure there’s no hidden agendas in there. | 这里面肯定没有问题 |
| [08:31] | The highlights — we swap tablets, | 关键部分 我们交换石碑 |
| [08:33] | you stand down from the trials forever. | 你们永远放弃测试 |
| [08:36] | You stop killing everyone we’ve ever saved. | 你停止杀害我们救过的人 |
| [08:39] | Agreed. | 同意 |
| [08:49] | Nice try, squirrel. | 想得美 小松鼠 |
| [08:52] | Moose is doing these trials. | 小鹿在做测试 |
| [08:53] | Moose signs. | 小鹿来签字 |
| [08:54] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
| [08:55] | He’s not signing anything until I read the fine print. | 我没把合同一字不落地看完 他不能签 |
| [08:58] | I can read it. | 我自己会看 |
| [09:00] | Hey, you wanted me here. I’m here. | 你要我来 所以我来了 |
| [09:02] | But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let him screw us even more. | 但我绝不会允许他进一步坑我们 |
| [09:05] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
| [09:06] | Trouble in paradise, boys? | 天堂也有烦恼了吗 |
| [09:15] | What is it, Nathaniel? | 怎么了 纳撒尼尔 |
| [09:17] | One of our freelancers has reached out to us. | 有一个自由外派员来找我们了 |
| [09:20] | He’s found Castiel. | 他找到了卡西迪奥 |
| [09:25] | Where? | 他在哪 |
| [09:26] | A drinking establishment in Houston, Texas. | 德克萨斯休斯顿一家酒吧里 |
| [09:30] | And… | 而且 |
| [09:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [09:35] | He says Castiel was not alone. | 他说卡西迪奥不是一个人 |
| [09:39] | Who was he with? | 他跟谁在一起 |
| [09:41] | By the description, I-I think it was him — | 从描述来看 我觉得是他 |
| [09:44] | The scribe. | 书记员 |
| [09:49] | You’re gonna move your lips the whole way up here, aren’t you? | 你要一直这么默念 是吧 |
| [09:55] | You know why I always defeat you? | 你知道我为什么总赢吗 |
| [09:57] | It’s your humanity. | 是因为你们的人性 |
| [09:58] | It’s a built-in handicap. | 是内置的缺陷 |
| [10:00] | You always put emotion ahead of good, old-fashioned common sense. | 你们总把情感放在常识之前 |
| [10:08] | Let’s have the big galoot sign it now, shall we? | 我们让那个大傻瓜签了吧 |
| [10:28] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
| [10:32] | You realize all I have to do is… | 你知道我只要 |
| [10:37] | Demonic handcuffs, jackass. | 恶魔手铐 混蛋 |
| [10:40] | No flicking, no teleporting, no smoking out — | 弹指响 瞬间传送 黑烟出窍都不好使 |
| [10:43] | Oh, and… no deal. | 还有 交易也没门 |
| [10:46] | Which pretty much means that you’re our bitch. | 所以你得听我们的了 |
| [10:49] | Fine. | 好啊 |
| [10:49] | You want to play chain gang? Let’s. | 你想跟我玩手铐 好啊 |
| [10:54] | You saddled yourself to the wrong bull, mate. | 我可不是好惹的 |
| [11:01] | I can do this all day, ’cause you know what? | 我可以这么玩一整天 你知道吗 |
| [11:03] | Damn, it feels good! | 这感觉棒极了 |
| [11:05] | But sooner or later, | 但不管如何 |
| [11:07] | you’re gonna have to face it — you’re ours. | 你早晚得承认 你归我们了 |
| [11:10] | Which means that your demon ass | 所以你这个恶魔 |
| [11:13] | is going to be a mortal ass pretty damn quick. | 很快就要变成一个常人了 |
| [11:17] | What’s he mouthing on about? | 他在说什么呢 |
| [11:19] | You’re the third trial, Crowley. | 你就是第三道测试 克劳力 |
| [11:29] | What’re you reading? | 你在看什么啊 |
| [11:30] | Personal advertisements. | 择偶启示 |
| [11:36] | The faster that man finds love, the faster the cupid will come. | 那男人尽早找到爱情 丘比特也能尽早来 |
| [11:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [11:42] | I’m friends with friends who do this for a living. | 我朋友的朋友就是干这个的 |
| [11:47] | – Help you gents? – Yes. | -来点什么吗 -嗯 |
| [11:49] | Would you say that you’re looking for, uh, | 你是想找一个 |
| [11:52] | a partner in crime… | 犯罪伙伴 |
| [11:54] | …or, uh, | 还是 |
| [11:57] | someone who’s into nurse role-play and light domination? | 略有支配欲 喜欢扮演护士的女人呢 |
| [12:04] | Brother, it’s 10:00 a.m. on a Tuesday. | 伙计 现在是周二早上十点啊 |
| [12:07] | Uh, we’ll have two drafts, please. | 我们要两杯啤酒 |
| [12:12] | Coming up. | 这就来 |
| [12:15] | You’re not the most subtle tool in the shed, are you? | 你还真是不知委婉是何物啊 |
| [12:20] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
| [12:27] | Next one won’t wing you. | 下一枪不会打偏了 |
| [12:28] | Take it someplace else. | 滚去别地方打 |
| [12:33] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
| [12:34] | Haven’t you caused enough harm already, Castiel? | 你制造的麻烦还不够多吗 卡西迪奥 |
| [12:37] | Stop. Please, Castiel, don’t make this any worse. | 住手 求你 卡西迪奥 别弄得更糟了 |
| [12:41] | Please. | 求你 |
| [13:30] | You really think this is gonna hold me, | 你真觉得这东西能束缚得了我 |
| [13:33] | that you’re gonna cure me or whatever it is? | 你们能治愈我还是什么的 |
| [13:49] | He’s primed. | 他可以了 |
| [13:51] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
| [13:52] | Honestly, for the first time in a long time, | 说实话 很久以来 我第一次 |
| [13:56] | it feels like we’re gonna win. | 觉得我们能赢 |
| [13:59] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
| [14:00] | All right, well, no dancing in the end zone until we’re finished. | 好吧 没完事之前先别高兴得太早 |
| [14:03] | What’s the good father’s playbook say now? | 神父的指导书里怎么说的 |
| [14:06] | Well… | 嗯 |
| [14:08] | Now that we got the consecrated ground, | 我们有圣地了 |
| [14:10] | I just, uh | 我只要 |
| [14:12] | I slip Crowley one dose of blood every hour for eight hours | 每小时给克劳力注射一剂血 持续八小时 |
| [14:16] | and seal the deal with a bloody-fist sandwich. | 再用血手三明治完成仪式 |
| [14:19] | That should do it. | 应该就行了 |
| [14:20] | Your blood’s supposed to be purified, isn’t it? | 你的血得净化过 对吧 |
| [14:23] | You ever, uh — you ever done the “forgive me, father” before? | 你以前做过忏悔吗 |
| [14:28] | Well, once, when we were kids. | 做过一次 小时候做的 |
| [14:31] | Which is why I have no clue what to say now. | 所以我现在完全不知道该说什么 |
| [14:34] | Well, I mean, I could give you suggestions if you want. | 如果需要的话 我可以提议一些 |
| [14:37] | O-okay. Yeah, sure. | 好啊 说吧 |
| [14:39] | All right. | 好 |
| [14:41] | Well, I’m just spit-balling here, | 我就想到什么说什么 |
| [14:42] | but if I were you, uh… | 但如果我是你 |
| [14:46] | Ruby, killing Lilith, | 就说露比 杀莉莉丝 |
| [14:50] | letting Lucifer out, losing your soul, | 把路西法放出来 失去你的灵魂 |
| [14:53] | not looking for me when I went to purgatory, | 我去炼狱之后没来找我 |
| [14:55] | – Thanks. – for starters. | -谢谢 -也就开个头 |
| [15:02] | Or, hey, h-how about what you did to, uh, | 还有你六年级的时候 |
| [15:04] | Penny Markle in the sixth grade? | 对佩妮·马克尔做的事呢 |
| [15:07] | Why don’t you lead with that? | 先说那件吧 |
| [15:09] | Well, that was you. | 那是你干的 |
| [15:13] | Carry on. | 你快去吧 |
| [15:40] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
| [15:44] | …if anybody’s listening, here goes. | 如果有人在听 我开始了 |
| [15:51] | Dean, I need your help. | 迪恩 我需要你帮忙 |
| [15:54] | Little busy, Cass. Take a number. | 略忙 小卡 排号吧 |
| [15:56] | I’m afraid this can’t wait. | 恐怕这事刻不容缓 |
| [15:58] | Naomi has taken Metatron. | 娜奥米带走了梅塔特隆 |
| [16:02] | And you know Metatron how? | 你怎么认识梅塔特隆的 |
| [16:04] | I’ve been working with him on the angel trials. | 我在跟他一起进行天使测试 |
| [16:06] | The what? We’re gonna shut it all down — | 什么 我们要关闭一切 |
| [16:08] | Heaven, hell, all of it. | 天堂 地狱 都关上 |
| [16:18] | I know you. | 我听说过你 |
| [16:19] | We’ve never officially met. | 我们还没正式见过 |
| [16:23] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
| [16:28] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你名声远扬啊 |
| [16:32] | The archangels — | 那些大天使 |
| [16:34] | Wanted me to debrief you after God left. | 上帝走后他们让我向你打听情况 |
| [16:38] | “Debrief” me. | 打听情况 |
| [16:41] | Is that what you call it? | 真是这样吗 |
| [16:42] | Well, how would you know? | 你无从得知了 不是吗 |
| [16:42] | You ran before I had the chance. | 我还没来得及找你 你就跑了 |
| [16:45] | But…here we are. | 但 我们还是走到了这一步 |
| [16:49] | I just have one question before we begin. | 但是我们开始之前我还有一个问题 |
| [16:53] | You had to know that we would leap at the chance | 你肯定知道我们会竭力抓住 |
| [16:56] | to extract all of God’s secrets from that head of yours, | 从你脑子里挖取上帝的秘密的机会 |
| [16:59] | Which is why I ask myself…why? | 所以我不禁自问 为什么 |
| [17:04] | Why did the scribe suddenly come in from the shadows? | 为什么书记员突然冒了出来 |
| [17:10] | And what are you doing with Castiel? | 而且你跟卡西迪奥在一起干什么 |
| [17:19] | “Of the blessings set before you, | 当恩赐摆在面前 |
| [17:22] | make your choice and be content.” | 做出选择 并知足常乐 |
| [17:28] | Not a big reader, are we? | 不怎么读书 是吧 |
| [17:35] | Metatron, the guy who was full-on crazy, | 梅塔特隆 那个疯疯癫癫 |
| [17:39] | cat-lady-hoarder angel yesterday — | 囤积狂的老天使 |
| [17:41] | now he wants to save heaven? | 现在想拯救天堂 |
| [17:43] | Yes, he wants to. | 是的 |
| [17:46] | But I’m the only one who can. | 但只有我能做到 |
| [17:49] | I can’t fail, Dean, | 我不能失败 迪恩 |
| [17:51] | not on this one. I need your help. | 这次不行 我需要你帮忙 |
| [17:54] | Look, Cass, that’s all well and good, okay, | 听我说 小卡 这很好 |
| [17:56] | But you’re asking me to leave Sam, | 但你是让我离开萨姆 |
| [17:57] | and we’ve got Crowley in there tied and tressed. | 而且克劳力就被绑在里面呢 |
| [18:00] | Now, if anybody needs a chaperone | 如果说有谁完成艰巨任务 |
| [18:01] | while doing the heavy lifting, it’s Sam. | 需要有人陪着就是萨姆了 |
| [18:05] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
| [18:08] | Seriously. | 真的 |
| [18:09] | Oh, what, and leave you here with the king of hell? | 然后扔下你一人对付地狱之王吗 |
| [18:11] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
| [18:12] | I got this. | 我行的 |
| [18:15] | And if you guys can lock the angels up, too… | 如果你们还能把天使都关起来 |
| [18:18] | That’s a good day. | 那就太好了 |
| [18:24] | Look, I… | 听我说 |
| [18:27] | I’m down with sending the angels back to heaven, | 我也愿意把天使送回天堂去 |
| [18:29] | just ’cause they’re dicks. | 因为他们太混蛋了 |
| [18:31] | But the demons? | 但恶魔 |
| [18:32] | This is on us. | 这是我们的事 |
| [18:35] | Start the injections now. | 现在就开始注射 |
| [18:36] | If I’m not back in eight hours, finish it, | 要是我八小时后还没回来 了结这事 |
| [18:39] | no questions, no hesitation. | 别质疑 别犹豫 |
| [19:10] | You really think injecting me with human blood | 你真觉得给我注射人类的血 |
| [19:12] | is gonna make me human? | 就能把我转化成人吗 |
| [19:13] | Did you read that on the back of a cereal box? | 这是在麦片盒上看到的吗 |
| [19:32] | You’re miles out of your league, moose. | 你太自不量力了 小鹿 |
| [19:37] | See you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
| [19:46] | Is this a joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
| [19:48] | No. It’s the word of God. | 不 是神之语 |
| [19:51] | – What? – It’s a tablet. | -什么 -这是块石碑 |
| [19:52] | All right, translate. That’s what you do. | 翻译一下 你就是干这个的 |
| [19:55] | Okay. Um, it’s the angel tablet, | 这是天使之碑 |
| [19:58] | which I’ve never laid eyes on in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过 |
| [20:01] | You want a translation in like six hours | 我翻译半块恶魔石碑 |
| [20:04] | when it took me six months and a dead mom | 花了六个月 妈妈还死了 |
| [20:06] | to translate a piece of the demon tablet? | 现在你要我六小时译出天使石碑 |
| [20:10] | And according to your own words this morning… | 用你早上的话来说 |
| [20:14] | this is not what I do. | 我现在不干了 |
| [20:15] | It’s what I did. | 这是我过去干的事 |
| [20:18] | You told me I was out, Dean. | 是你说我可以抽身了 迪恩 |
| [20:19] | – Yeah, well — – And if this is gonna be | -是的… -你要是准备说 |
| [20:21] | the “guys like us are never out” speech, save it. | “我们这种人永远无法抽身” 省省吧 |
| [20:25] | – Dean’s right. – Cass! | -迪恩说得对 -小卡 |
| [20:26] | There is no out. Only duty. | 无法抽身 只有责任 |
| [20:29] | Get the hell off me. | 放开我 |
| [20:30] | You are a prophet of the lord, always and forever… | 你是上帝的先知 永远都是 |
| [20:35] | until the day you cease to exist, | 直到你死去 |
| [20:37] | and then another prophet takes your place. | 另一位先知接替你的职位 |
| [20:39] | Now, are you clear as to the task before you? | 你清楚自己眼前的任务了吗 |
| [20:47] | Then do it, and let’s go. | 那就做吧 我们走 |
| [21:16] | What the hell, Crowley? | 搞什么 克劳力 |
| [21:20] | Biting?! Seriously?! | 咬人 不是吧 |
| [21:35] | Inferni sectatores, nunc audite regem. | [咒语] |
| [21:47] | For the love of everything, whoever is hearing this — | 看在一切的分上 要是有人听到 |
| [21:51] | If anyone is hearing this — this is your king. | 不管是谁 我是你的王 |
| [21:57] | Send help immediately. | 马上找人来帮忙 |
| [22:14] | Anything? You’ve been gone long enough. | 找到什么了吗 你去了很久 |
| [22:16] | No. | 没有 |
| [22:18] | There was one female, but… | 有一个女性 但是… |
| [22:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [22:22] | I don’t think she was female. | 我觉得”她”好像不是女性 |
| [22:26] | Anything here? | 这里有什么吗 |
| [22:27] | Free drinks. | 免费酒水 |
| [22:28] | Your, uh, buddy over there thinks you saved his life. | 你那个兄弟觉得你救了他一命 |
| [22:38] | Do you really think it’s wise to be drinking on the job? | 你觉得工作时喝酒明智吗 |
| [22:41] | What show you been watching? | 你都白跟我混了啊 |
| [22:44] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
| [22:45] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
| [22:49] | I mean, it’s one thing me and Sammy slamming the gates to the pit, | 我和萨姆关地狱之门是一回事 |
| [22:52] | but you — you’re — you’re boarding up heaven, | 但你要封掉天堂 |
| [22:55] | and you’re locking the door behind you. | 把自己也关进去 |
| [22:59] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
| [23:04] | You did a lot of damage up there, man. | 你在那上面造成的伤害可不小 伙计 |
| [23:07] | You think they’re just gonna let that slide? | 你觉得他们会放过你吗 |
| [23:10] | Do you mean do I think they’ll kill me? | 你是想问 我是否认为他们会杀我 |
| [23:15] | Yeah, they might. | 也许吧 |
| [23:18] | So this is it? | 就这样了吗 |
| [23:23] | E.T. goes home. | ET回家了 |
| [23:31] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
| [23:33] | Where’s Ed? | 艾德在哪 |
| [23:34] | – Flu. I’m Gail. – Well, okay, then. | -得流感了 我叫盖尔 -好吧 |
| [23:36] | Showtime. | 好戏上演 |
| [23:38] | Let me give you a hand. | 让我帮你吧 |
| [23:39] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
| [23:41] | You’re a real gentleman. | 你真是个绅士 |
| [23:44] | Holy crud, this is like the first five minutes | 天哪 这简直就是我看过的所有毛片 |
| [23:46] | of every porno I’ve ever seen. | 前五分钟的戏码 |
| [23:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [23:52] | Gail, Rod. | 这位是盖尔 这位是罗德 |
| [23:54] | – Ma’am. – Rod rides a stool here most days. | -女士 -罗德是这儿的常客 |
| [24:01] | I’ll be seeing you both. | 二位回见 |
| [24:08] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
| [24:09] | No problem. | 不客气 |
| [24:15] | Damn, that’s sweet. | 妈的 太帅了 |
| [24:25] | How about the next one’s on me? | 下一杯我请吧 |
| [24:35] | How we doing, moose? | 怎么样了 小鹿 |
| [24:38] | Ain’t it about time for the next love injection? | 不是到了爱心注射的时候了吗 |
| [24:41] | Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, | 改…改…改变 |
| [24:45] | turn and face the strange | 转身面对那奇怪的 |
| [24:47] | ch-ch-changes. | 改…改…改变 |
| [24:50] | Just gonna have to be a different man. | 必须要重新做人 |
| [24:52] | Time may change me, but I can’t trace — | 时光或许改变了我 但我无法追踪… |
| [25:14] | Did you really think you could kidnap the king of hell | 你真以为能够绑架地狱之王 |
| [25:17] | and no one was gonna notice, dumb nuts?! | 而不被人察觉吗 傻蛋 |
| [25:24] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
| [25:26] | That’s my line. | 那是我的台词 |
| [25:29] | Abbadon? | 阿比顿 |
| [25:31] | They told me you were dead. | 他们说你死了 |
| [25:32] | So not. | 活蹦乱跳呢 |
| [25:35] | And the rest of the cavalry? | 剩下的人呢 |
| [25:36] | Oh, no, it’s just little, old, unkillable me. | 没了 只有我这个老不死的 |
| [25:43] | Brilliant. | 真棒 |
| [25:44] | Why send in a few grunts when you can send in a knight? | 有骑士还要步兵做什么 |
| [25:48] | Say your prayers, moose. | 祈祷吧 小鹿 |
| [25:54] | That’ll do. | 这也行 |
| [25:56] | Undo these. | 帮我松绑 |
| [25:57] | I’ll kill him myself. | 我要亲自干掉他 |
| [26:07] | That was an order, was it? | 那是命令吗 |
| [26:11] | I am your king. | 我是你的王 |
| [26:13] | About that… | 这个嘛 |
| [26:20] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
| [26:21] | Give us your bow. | 把你的弓给我 |
| [26:22] | What? | 什么 |
| [26:27] | Talk first, stab later. | 先礼后兵 |
| [26:32] | Do you know what I find the most shocking about time-traveling | 你知道我从一个衣柜穿越到了2013年 |
| [26:34] | through a closet and landing in the year 2013? | 最让我震惊的是什么吗 |
| [26:40] | Somebody thought it was a good idea to make you the king of hell. | 居然有人会让你来当地狱之王 |
| [26:45] | You know what that boy’s trying to do, right? | 你知道那小屁孩想干什么吧 |
| [26:50] | He’s trying to shut the gates of hell. | 他想关闭地狱之门 |
| [27:07] | Right now you and I are gonna talk about regime change. | 我们现在得先谈谈改朝换代的事 |
| [27:13] | You little whore. | 臭婊子 |
| [27:14] | I am your k– | 我是你的王… |
| [27:28] | I love the suit. | 肉身不错 |
| [27:49] | I’ve been afraid to go home for some time now. | 我已经很久不敢回家了 |
| [27:53] | Orders used to come once a day, and now it’s chaos. | 以前每天都有命令 如今却是一片混乱 |
| [27:57] | It all seems to be breaking down. | 一切似乎都崩溃了 |
| [28:02] | And you think you can fix that? | 你觉得你能修复这一切 |
| [28:05] | With time, yes. | 只是需要一点时间 |
| [28:13] | Take it, then. | 那就拿去吧 |
| [28:20] | You’ve been digging. | 你在我脑子里好顿折腾啊 |
| [28:22] | Why are you doing this — this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
| [28:25] | Do you have any idea what it would be like | 你知道我这种籍籍无名之徒 |
| [28:29] | to be plucked from obscurity, | 被上帝擢升 |
| [28:32] | to sit at God’s feet, | 坐在他脚下 |
| [28:37] | to be asked to write down his word? | 让我记录他的话语是什么感觉吗 |
| [28:43] | The ache I felt when he was gone, | 他走后我心痛不已 |
| [28:47] | telling myself, “Father’s left, | 我不断告诉自己 “父亲走了” |
| [28:51] | but look what he’s left us — paradise. | 但看看他留给了我们什么 天堂 |
| [28:55] | But you and your archangels | 但你和那些大天使 |
| [28:57] | couldn’t leave well enough alone. | 却不安于现状 |
| [29:01] | You ran me from my home. | 你们逼得我远离家园 |
| [29:06] | Did you really think you could do all of that to me | 你以为你们对我做出那等恶行 |
| [29:11] | and there’d be no payback? | 还能全身而退吗 |
| [29:28] | You did good back there, moose. | 刚刚表现得很好啊 小鹿 |
| [29:30] | I’ll deny it if you ever quote me, but I’m a proud man. | 我当然不会承认说过这话 但我很骄傲 |
| [29:35] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
| [29:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [29:39] | Hold on. Uh, w-what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
| [29:41] | It’s what it looks like. | 你自己看呢 |
| [29:44] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吧 |
| [29:46] | I just saved your life. | 我刚刚救了你 |
| [29:49] | – Seriously? – Seriously? Me, seriously? | -别搞笑了 -搞笑 我搞笑 |
| [29:51] | We just shared a foxhole, you and I. | 我们刚刚可是并肩作战啊 |
| [29:54] | We beat back the Tet Offensive, | 我们挫败了春节攻势[越战战役] |
| [29:55] | outrun the — the Rape of Nanking together! | 一起躲过了南京大屠杀 |
| [29:58] | And still you’re gonna do me like this?! | 你居然还要这样对我 |
| [30:07] | “Band of brothers”? “The pacific”? | 《兄弟连》 《太平洋战争》 |
| [30:10] | None of this means anything to you? | 你完全没看过吗 |
| [30:13] | All those motels, | 你待过那么多旅馆 |
| [30:14] | you never once watched HBO, not once? | 居然一次都没看过HBO台 |
| [30:18] | “Girls”? | 《衰姐们》 |
| [30:21] | You’re my Marnie, moose. | 你就是我的玛妮啊 小鹿 |
| [30:22] | A-and Hannah — she just — she needs to be loved. | 还有汉娜 她只是想有人爱她 |
| [30:26] | She deserves it. | 那是她应得的 |
| [30:27] | Don’t we all — you, me — we deserve to be loved. | 我们每个人 你 我 都该得到爱啊 |
| [30:32] | I deserve to be loved! | 我该得到爱 |
| [30:36] | I just want to be loved. | 我只是得到爱 |
| [30:39] | What? | 你说什么 |
| [30:42] | What? | 什么 |
| [31:01] | Would it be possible, moose… | 如果可以的话 小鹿 |
| [31:09] | I’d like… to ask you a-a favor, Sam. | 你能否答应我一个请求 萨姆 |
| [31:21] | Earlier, | 刚才 |
| [31:21] | when you were confessing back there… | 你在里面忏悔的时候 |
| [31:30] | …what did you say? | 都说了什么 |
| [31:35] | I only ask because, | 我这么问是因为 |
| [31:39] | given my history… | 鉴于我的过去 |
| [31:45] | …it raises the question… | 我得好好考虑 |
| [31:49] | Where do I start… | 我要从哪开始 |
| [31:58] | …to even look for forgiveness? | 寻求宽恕 |
| [32:05] | I mean… | 我是说 |
| [32:08] | How about we start with this? | 就从这一针开始吧 |
| [32:22] | I think I found the angel trials, | 我想我找到了天使测试 |
| [32:23] | but I don’t see anything about a Nephilim | 但我找不到任何关于拿非利人 |
| [32:25] | or a Cupid’s bow or anything like that. | 或丘比特之弓之类的东西 |
| [32:27] | Oh, come on, Kev! | 不能吧 凯文 |
| [32:29] | We’re on the one-yard line here. | 我们离终点线就只差一步了 |
| [32:30] | Okay, a-and I should have mentioned this six months ago, | 好吧 我六个月前就该提出这个的 |
| [32:32] | but the sports metaphors — y-you want to motivate me, | 别用体育隐喻来激励我 |
| [32:35] | “Magic Cards, “Skyrim,” Aziz Ansari. | 魔术卡片 天际 阿兹·安萨里 |
| [32:38] | What? | 你说什么 |
| [32:39] | Yeah, I don’t know what those words mean. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
| [32:44] | I’m not here to fight you, Castiel. | 我不是来和你打架的 卡西迪奥 |
| [32:46] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
| [32:47] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
| [32:48] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
| [32:49] | Where is Metatron? | 梅塔特隆在哪 |
| [32:50] | He told you he was going to fix heaven, didn’t he? | 他告诉你他要挽救天堂 对不对 |
| [32:53] | Murdering a Nephilim, cutting off a Cupid’s bow — | 杀掉一个拿非利人 切下一个丘比特之弓 |
| [32:57] | It’s a lie, all of it. | 那些全是谎言 |
| [33:00] | I’ve been in his head. | 我读过他的思想 |
| [33:01] | You’ve been in all our heads. | 你读过我们每个人的思想 |
| [33:03] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
| [33:04] | No, Castiel, you’re wrong. | 不 卡西迪奥 你错了 |
| [33:07] | This is what you do. | 你就是那样的人 |
| [33:09] | You twist things. | 你扭曲事实 |
| [33:11] | I’m trying to fix heaven. | 我在努力挽救天堂 |
| [33:13] | Metatron is trying to fix heaven. | 梅塔特隆也在挽救天堂 |
| [33:15] | Metatron isn’t trying to fix anything. | 梅塔特隆没打算挽救任何东西 |
| [33:18] | He’s trying to break it. | 他想要毁掉天堂 |
| [33:20] | An act of revenge for driving him away. | 为曾被逼走复仇 |
| [33:22] | Break it how? | 怎么毁掉 |
| [33:23] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
| [33:25] | Expel all angels from heaven, | 驱逐天堂所有天使 |
| [33:28] | just as God cast out Lucifer. | 就像上帝驱逐路西法那样 |
| [33:31] | Cast you out to where? Hell? | 驱逐到哪 地狱 |
| [33:35] | Here. | 这里 |
| [33:36] | Thousands of us, walking the earth. | 成千上万的天使 下至人间 |
| [33:38] | – Lies. – Wait! | -你说谎 -等等 |
| [33:43] | Our mission was to protect what God created. | 我们的使命是保护上帝所创造的一切 |
| [33:49] | I don’t know when we forgot that. | 我不知道我们何时忘掉了 |
| [33:54] | I want nothing more than to see you shut the gates of hell, | 我非常想看到你关上地狱之门 |
| [33:59] | but I told you that you could trust me. | 但我曾说你可以信任我 |
| [34:01] | If Sam completes those trials, | 如果萨姆完成了测试 |
| [34:04] | he is going to die. | 他就会死去 |
| [34:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
| [34:08] | I saw it in Metatron’s head. | 我在梅塔特隆的脑海里看到了 |
| [34:11] | It was always God’s intention — the ultimate sacrifice. | 这本来就是上帝的意图 最终的牺牲 |
| [34:18] | As for you, Castiel, | 至于你 卡西迪奥 |
| [34:19] | I beg of you, stop this path. | 我求你 住手吧 |
| [34:23] | Metatron has been neutralized. | 梅塔特隆已经被制服了 |
| [34:25] | If you want back in, truly, I will listen. | 如果你想回归 我会听你的 |
| [34:38] | Hey, right now, talk to me. | 马上告诉我 |
| [34:40] | Is she lying? | 她是在撒谎吗 |
| [34:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [34:42] | Well, find out! | 快查出真相 |
| [34:43] | – She’s lying. – Take me to him. | -她在说谎 -把我去他那儿 |
| [34:45] | – Dean. – Take me to him now! | -迪恩 -快带我去他那儿 |
| [34:48] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, | [咒语] |
| [34:53] | Hanc animam redintegra, lustra. | [咒语] |
| [35:08] | Dean, I’m not wrong. | 迪恩 我没有错 |
| [35:10] | I’m going to fix my home. | 我要挽救我的家园 |
| [35:13] | Cass! | 小卡 |
| [35:20] | Sammy, stop! | 小萨姆 停下 |
| [35:32] | She told you I lied, didn’t she? | 她告诉你我说谎了 是吧 |
| [35:37] | You should’ve listened to the bitch. | 你真应该听那个婊子的 |
| [35:49] | Easy there, Okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
| [35:52] | Just take it easy. We got a slight change of plan. | 别激动 我们的计划有微小的变动 |
| [35:54] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 出什么事了 |
| [35:57] | – Where’s Cass?! – Metatron lied. | -小卡在哪 -梅塔特隆说谎了 |
| [35:59] | You finish this trial, you’re dead, Sam. | 你完成了测试 你就会死掉 萨姆 |
| [36:08] | So? | 那又怎样 |
| [36:12] | You promised. | 你发誓过 |
| [36:15] | Castiel, I want you to stop thinking about master plans, | 卡西迪奥 别再去想什么大计划 |
| [36:22] | heaven and angels, and all this. | 天堂 天使 和这一切 |
| [36:26] | That doesn’t concern you anymore. | 那再也跟你没关系了 |
| [36:34] | These were never trials, Castiel. | 那些根本就不是测试 卡西迪奥 |
| [36:37] | This is a spell. | 这是咒语 |
| [36:40] | And what I’m taking from you now — | 我现在从你身体里抽取的 |
| [36:42] | Your essence, your grace — | 你的精髓 你的能量 |
| [36:45] | is the last piece. | 是最后的元素 |
| [36:55] | And now something wonderful is going to happen, | 无比美妙的事情即将发生 |
| [36:59] | for me and for you. | 对你 对我 都是如此 |
| [37:03] | I want you to live this new life to the fullest. | 我希望你尽情享受你的新生活 |
| [37:07] | Find a wife. | 找个老婆 |
| [37:09] | Make babies. | 生一堆小孩 |
| [37:10] | And when you die and your soul comes to heaven, | 等你死后 你的灵魂会重回天堂 |
| [37:14] | find me. | 来找我 |
| [37:16] | Tell me your story. | 告诉我你的故事 |
| [37:21] | Now go. | 去吧 |
| [37:26] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
| [37:27] | Look at him! Look how close we are! | 看看他 成功近在咫尺 |
| [37:31] | Other people will die if I don’t finish this! | 如果我不完成 会有其他人死去 |
| [37:33] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
| [37:35] | Think about what we know, huh? | 想想我们知道什么 |
| [37:39] | Pulling souls from hell, curing demons, | 把灵魂从地狱中拉回来 治愈恶魔 |
| [37:42] | hell, ganking a hellhound! | 见鬼 猎杀地狱犬 |
| [37:44] | We have enough knowledge on our side to turn the tide here. | 我们了解的知识足以扭转乾坤 |
| [37:48] | But I can’t do it without you. | 但是没有你 我做不到 |
| [37:51] | You can barely do it with me. | 你和我一起也很难做到 |
| [37:53] | I mean, you think I screw up everything I try. | 你觉得我把一切都搞砸了 |
| [37:55] | You think I need a chaperone, remember? | 你觉得我需要人陪着 记得吗 |
| [37:57] | Come on, man. That’s not what I meant. | 别这样 老弟 我不是那个意思 |
| [37:58] | No, it’s exactly what you meant. | 不 你就是这个意思 |
| [38:02] | You want to know what I confessed in there? | 你想知道我在那里忏悔了什么吗 |
| [38:05] | What my greatest sin was? | 我最大的罪过是什么 |
| [38:10] | It was how many times I let you down. | 就是我让你失望过太多次 |
| [38:14] | I can’t do that again. | 我再也不能这么做了 |
| [38:16] | Sam — | 萨姆 |
| [38:17] | What happens when you’ve decided I can’t be trusted again? | 如果你又觉得你不能信任我怎么办 |
| [38:21] | I mean, who are you gonna turn to next time instead of me? | 下一次你不信任我时会去找谁 |
| [38:23] | Another angel, another — | 再找个天使 再找个 |
| [38:27] | Another vampire? | 再找个吸血鬼吗 |
| [38:30] | Do you have any idea what it feels like | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
| [38:32] | – to watch your brother just — – Hold on, hold on! | -看着你的哥哥… -打住 |
| [38:36] | You seriously think that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
| [38:38] | Because none of it — none of it — is true. | 因为事实绝不是你说的那样 |
| [38:43] | Listen, man, I know we’ve had our disagreements, okay? | 老弟 我知道我们有分歧 |
| [38:46] | Hell, I know I’ve said some junk that set you back on your heels. | 我知道我说过一些混蛋话让你感到沮丧 |
| [38:48] | But, Sammy…come on. | 但是 小萨姆 别这样 |
| [38:53] | I killed Benny to save you. | 我为了救你 害死了本尼 |
| [38:56] | I’m willing to let this bastard | 为了让你活下去 |
| [38:58] | and all the sons of bitches that killed mom walk because of you. | 我愿放过这个混蛋和其他害死妈妈的混蛋 |
| [39:01] | Don’t you dare think that there is anything, past or present, | 过去或现在 你怎么可以认为 |
| [39:05] | that I would put in front of you! | 我会把任何事看得比你还重 |
| [39:08] | It has never been like that, ever! | 绝不是那样的 绝不是 |
| [39:11] | I need you to see that. | 我需要你看清这一点 |
| [39:14] | I’m begging you. | 我求你 |
| [39:23] | How do I stop? | 我要怎么停下 |
| [39:27] | Jus let it go. | 放弃吧 |
| [39:28] | I can’t. It’s in me, dean. | 做不到 迪恩 这在我体内 |
| [39:30] | You don’t know what this feels like. | 你不知道这是什么感觉 |
| [39:31] | Hey, listen, we will figure it out, okay, | 我们会想到办法的 好吗 |
| [39:38] | just like we always do. | 一如往常 |
| [39:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [39:42] | Come on. Let it go, okay? | 来 放弃吧 好吗 |
| [39:45] | Let it go, brother. | 放弃吧 老弟 |
| [39:51] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
| [39:55] | See? | 看 |
| [40:00] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
| [40:02] | I got you, little brother. You’re gonna be just fine. | 我在 弟弟 你会没事的 |
| [40:05] | Sam, Sam? | 萨姆 萨姆 |
| [40:08] | Cass?! | 小卡 |
| [40:09] | Castiel?! | 卡西迪奥 |
| [40:11] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底死哪去了 |
| [40:45] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
| [41:12] | No, Cass. | 不 小卡 |
| [41:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
| [41:44] | Angels. | 是天使 |
| [41:49] | They’re falling. | 他们坠落了 |
| [41:51] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |