时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There’s pretty much nothing the Winchesters can’t do | 温家兄弟合璧 |
[00:06] | if they work together. | 无所不敌 |
[00:14] | I figured out how to close the gates of hell. | 我知道怎么关闭地狱之门了 |
[00:33] | Heaven needs your help, Castiel. | 天堂需要你的帮助 卡西迪奥 |
[00:38] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[01:02] | I deserve to be loved! | 我该得到爱 |
[01:16] | Sammy, stop! | 小萨姆 停下 |
[01:17] | Just let it go. | 放弃吧 |
[01:20] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[01:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:31] | Angels. | 是天使 |
[01:37] | They’re falling. | 他们坠落了 |
[01:44] | This makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[01:45] | I mean, how many angels fell — hundreds, thousands? | 有多少天使坠落了 成百上千 |
[01:48] | And nobody sees anything. | 居然没人看到吗 |
[01:50] | This is… | 这… |
[01:51] | Look at this. | 瞧啊 |
[01:52] | They’re calling it a meteor shower. | 居然被称作流星雨 |
[01:54] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:58] | What’s going on, man? You okay? | 你怎么了 没事吧 |
[02:00] | Me? | 我 |
[02:02] | Yes. I’m fine. It’s just — | 我没事 就是… |
[02:04] | It’s just we got a major freakin’ crap fest on our hands. | 就是我们有个大麻烦了 |
[02:06] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[02:07] | Thousands of superpowered dicks touching down, | 几千个超能溷蛋落地生根 |
[02:09] | and we got no idea where to start. | 我们完全不知道要怎么办 |
[02:13] | Angels aren’t our problem right now, okay? | 我们的问题不是天使 |
[02:15] | Or demons or Metatron | 恶魔或梅塔特隆 |
[02:16] | or whatever the hell happened to Cass. | 或是小卡的遭遇 |
[02:18] | Why? Because we hugged it out in that church | 为什么 因为我们在教堂拥抱和好 |
[02:20] | and — and now we’re gonna go to Disneyland? | 现在要去迪士尼乐园了吗 |
[02:23] | Dean, you said it yourself — | 迪恩 你自己也说 |
[02:24] | we’re not gonna sleep till this is done. | 这事不了结我们就不睡觉 |
[02:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:29] | So, what’s the problem? | 那怎么了 |
[02:32] | You. | 你 |
[02:34] | Look, there’s no easy way to say this, okay? | 这事没法委婉地说 |
[02:36] | But something happened back there in the church. | 但是之前在教堂 发生了什么 |
[02:39] | And I don’t know what. I don’t know why. | 我不知道是什么事 或是为什么 |
[02:43] | You’re dying, Sam. | 但是你要死了 萨姆 |
[02:49] | Shut up. | 别瞎说 |
[03:25] | The MRI shows massive internal burns | 核磁共振结果显示严重内灼伤 |
[03:28] | affecting many of the major organs. | 影响到了多个重要脏器 |
[03:30] | Oxygen to the brain has been severely deprived. | 大脑严重缺氧 |
[03:34] | The coma is the result of the body doing everything in its limited power | 昏迷的原因是 身体在竭尽有限力量 |
[03:39] | to protect itself from further harm. | 保护自身不受到进一步伤害 |
[03:43] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不该这样的 |
[03:47] | If your brother continues on this trajectory, | 如果你弟弟的情况全无好转 |
[03:50] | the machines might keep him alive, but — | 机器虽然能维持他的生命 但是… |
[03:52] | He’ll be dead. | 他与死无异 |
[03:54] | Technically, yes. | 是的 可以这么说 |
[03:56] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[03:59] | So, there’s — there’s no recovery? | 那么就不可能恢復了吗 |
[04:02] | I mean, there’s no bounce-back. | 不可能出现好转 |
[04:03] | There’s no nothing. | 完全无望了 |
[04:04] | I’m afraid that’s in God’s hands now. | 恐怕要看上帝的旨意了 |
[04:09] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[04:11] | You’re a medical professional. | 你是专业医疗人员 |
[04:13] | You’re trying to tell me | 你居然告诉我 |
[04:13] | that my brother’s life is in God’s hands? | 我弟弟的死活要看上帝的意思 |
[04:16] | What, is that supposed to be a-a comfort? | 这算是对我的安慰吗 |
[04:18] | Mr. Dougherty — | 多尔蒂先生 |
[04:19] | No, God has nothing to do with this equation at all. | 上帝跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[04:22] | – I didn’t mean… – That’s not good enough. | -我无意… -这样不行 |
[04:49] | Cass, are you there? | 小卡 你在吗 |
[04:55] | Sammy’s hurt. | 萨姆受伤了 |
[04:58] | He’s hurt, uh — he’s hurt pretty bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[05:05] | And, um… | 而且 |
[05:09] | I know you think that I’m pissed at you, okay? | 我知道你认为我生你的气 |
[05:11] | But I don’t care that the angels fell. | 但我不在乎天使坠不坠落 |
[05:15] | So whatever you did or didn’t do, | 不管你是做了还是没做什么 |
[05:20] | it doesn’t matter, okay? | 都不要紧 |
[05:23] | We’ll work it out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[05:27] | Please, man, I need you here. | 求你了 伙计 我需要你 |
[05:44] | Screw it. | 去你妹 |
[05:48] | Okay, listen up. | 好吧 听着 |
[05:51] | This one goes out to any angel with their ears on. | 这话是说给每一个能听到的天使的 |
[05:56] | This is Dean Winchester… and I need your help. | 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:03] | This is Dean Winchester… and I need your help. | 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:07] | The deal is this — | 是这样的 |
[06:09] | Linwood memorial hospital, Randolph, New York. | 纽约 伦道夫 林伍德纪念医院 |
[06:13] | The first one who can help me gets my help in return, | 第一个赶到的人 我会有所回报 |
[06:15] | and you know that ain’t nothin’. | 你知道这不是句空话 |
[06:17] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:18] | Hell, it’s no secret that we haven’t always seen eye to eye. | 众所周知 我跟天使并不总是亲密友好 |
[06:25] | But you know that I am good for my word, | 但你们知道 我这人言出必行 |
[06:28] | and, uh, | 还有 |
[06:30] | I wouldn’t be asking if I wasn’t needing, so… | 如果不是走投无路 我也不会提出来 |
[06:41] | Look, just because you’re dying doesn’t mean you’re dead, not yet, okay? | 你虽然要死了 但你还没死 还有希望 |
[06:43] | We’ve jimmied ourselves out of worse. | 更糟的情况我们也逃脱升天过 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna fight this. | 我们能赢的 |
[06:47] | I got the plan. You just got to hang on. You hear me? | 我有办法 你给我撑住就行 听到了吗 |
[06:51] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:54] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我在撒谎 |
[06:55] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[06:56] | You understand that we’re not really in this car right now. | 你知道我们并不是真的在车里吧 |
[06:59] | We are in your head, and you’re in a coma and are dying. | 我们在你脑袋里 你处于昏迷 就要死了 |
[07:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:10] | Because I’m you and you’re you. | 因为我也是你 你也是你 |
[07:12] | All of this is you. | 这一切都是你的想象 |
[07:14] | We’re in your head! | 我们在你脑子里 |
[07:16] | You’re serious. | 你是来真的 |
[07:24] | The whole reason I stopped doing the trials was not to die. | 我之所以没有继续测试 就是为了保命 |
[07:29] | And the next time we see Naomi or Metatron | 下次我们见到内奥米或是梅塔特隆 |
[07:31] | or whoever is to blame for this, | 或是把我们害成这样的家伙 不管是谁 |
[07:33] | we will get some justice, | 我们会算账的 |
[07:34] | but for right now, we got to fight this, man. | 但是现在 我们得做出抵抗 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:38] | All right, what’s the plan? | 说吧 怎么办 |
[07:39] | I’m working on it. | 我还在想 |
[07:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:42] | I’m kind of dying here, apparently. | 你不是说我要死了吗 |
[07:44] | It means I’m working on it, all right? | 就是在想嘛 |
[07:48] | The thing is, if I am dying — and I believe you. I do. | 问题是 如果我要死了 这我相信你 |
[07:53] | But if you’re you but you’re really me | 但如果你其实是我 |
[07:57] | and you’re the part of me that wants to fight to live… | 而你是我心中想要努力活下去的那部分 |
[08:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:01] | I have no idea what you just said, but continue. | 我完全没听懂你的意思 不过继续说 |
[08:05] | But if you don’t have any idea how I’m supposed to fight, | 但如果你不知道我该怎么想办法活下去 |
[08:11] | then am I supposed to be fighting at all? | 那我还要付出努力吗 |
[08:14] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[08:15] | Hell, yes, he’s serious. | 他当然是认真的 |
[08:18] | And if you ask me, I think the kid’s got a good point. | 要我说 这孩子说的有道理 |
[08:51] | Hey, buddy. You okay? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[08:59] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[09:01] | What the hell you doing in the middle of the road like that? | 你为什么要站在大路中间啊 |
[09:05] | I heard angels. | 我听到天使了 |
[09:09] | How about we get you some water, hmm? | 我先给你弄点水吧 |
[09:13] | I, uh, I don’t drink water. | 我不喝水 |
[09:17] | Dehydration’s a real bitch up here, mister. | 在这儿脱水会很难受的 |
[09:19] | A phone. Do you have a phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[09:22] | No signal up here. | 这里没有信号 |
[09:27] | How about a lift, hmm? | 我载你一程吧 |
[09:30] | Yes. Good. | 好的 |
[09:32] | I would fly, but I — I have no wings, not anymore. | 我倒想飞 但是我的翅膀没了 |
[09:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Sam wants to die, and you think he’s got a point?! | 萨姆想死 你还觉得他说得对 |
[09:44] | Okay, I don’t want to die. | 我并不想死 好吗 |
[09:45] | – I asked if maybe I was supposed to die. – Shut it, Sam. | -我是问或许死对我不可避免 -闭嘴 |
[09:47] | You — go. | 你给我走 |
[09:48] | Oh, and, uh, before you throw me under the bus, | 还有 在你给我捣乱之前 |
[09:50] | you’re welcome for the hell rescue. | 把你从地狱救出来那事不用谢了 |
[09:52] | Hey, first of all, you didn’t rescue jack, half-wit. Sam did. | 首先 你个二货 你没救我 是萨姆救的 |
[09:56] | Second of all, Sam, you’re in a coma. | 第二 萨姆 你处于昏迷当中 |
[09:58] | Now, suck as that may, | 虽然这很糟 |
[10:00] | sometimes that’s just the way things go. | 但有时候 事情就是难尽如人意 |
[10:02] | What are you talking about? There’s always a way. | 你说什么呢 总是有办法的 |
[10:04] | You taught us that. | 这是你教我们的 |
[10:05] | Oh, you mean like the way one of you idjits | 你是说你们两个傻瓜 |
[10:06] | does some “bass-ackwards” crazy thing to beat death, | 为击败死亡干的那些蠢事 |
[10:09] | like sell your soul? | 比如出卖灵魂 |
[10:10] | Exactly like selling my soul. | 我说的就是这种办法 |
[10:12] | Yeah, like that worked so well the last time. | 说得好像上次你这么做的时候一切顺利似的 |
[10:13] | Enough! Both of you! I can’t hear myself think! | 行了 你们住口 我都听不到自己思考了 |
[10:20] | Well, you’re not actually buying this, are you? | 你不会真的信了他吧 |
[10:21] | Excuse me. Are you dead? | 抱歉 你死了吗 |
[10:23] | Because I am, and maybe I’m here because I’m the part of Sam | 我可是死了 或许我在这儿就是因为 |
[10:26] | that actually knows what the hell he’s talking about. | 我是萨姆心里理解他心意的那部分 |
[10:28] | I’m in the front seat because Sam put me here | 我坐在前座 是萨姆的意思 |
[10:31] | because he wants to fight. | 因为他想抵抗 |
[10:32] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:35] | Well… | 哈 |
[10:37] | That just got real uncomfortable. | 这可真不舒服 |
[10:39] | See ya, Dean. | 回见 迪恩 |
[10:40] | Sam, don’t you dare — | 萨姆 不许 |
[10:43] | Yip, yip, yip. Am I right? | 真不赖啊 是不是 |
[10:48] | Honestly, Bobby, I — | 说实话 鲍比 |
[10:51] | I don’t know what’s right. | 我也不知道怎么样才对 |
[10:55] | Let’s walk. | 我们走走吧 |
[11:22] | No, I can’t take your money. | 我不能要你的钱 |
[11:24] | For the phone. | 打电话用的 |
[11:25] | And a sandwich if they have one. | 如果他们有三明治 顺便也买一个吧 |
[11:26] | It’s okay. I don’t eat. | 没事 我不吃东西 |
[11:28] | You’ll figure something. | 你会用得上的 |
[11:34] | Take care, kid. | 保重 小子 |
[11:58] | – Hang up the phone. – Right. | -挂电话 -好 |
[12:03] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[12:04] | This is an emergency. | 我有急事 |
[12:06] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[12:08] | Hold on, hon. | 亲爱的 等等 |
[12:10] | Sure you do. Hurt me. | 当然了 伤害我吧 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna finish this call. | 我要把电话打完 |
[12:27] | Then I’m gonna stab you. | 然后我要捅死你 |
[12:33] | – I know you. – I don’t think so. | -我认识你 -我看不会 |
[12:34] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[12:37] | We met in heaven. | 我们在天堂见过 |
[12:39] | My name is Hael. | 我叫黑尔 |
[12:41] | You’re an angel. | 你是天使 |
[12:44] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[12:46] | What’s an angel without its wings? | 失去了翅膀还算是天使吗 |
[12:56] | I’m just gonna break the ice. Are you an angel? | 我直说了 你是天使吗 |
[12:59] | Sometimes I wish I were. | 有时候我希望我是 |
[13:01] | My name is Kim Schortz, | 我叫金·薛兹 |
[13:03] | and I’m a grief counselor here at the hospital. | 我是医院的悲伤咨询师 |
[13:05] | Right. Uh, uh… | 这样啊 |
[13:07] | Sorry. I’m just tired. | 抱歉 我只是累了 |
[13:10] | Well, all due respect, but, uh, | 恕我直言 |
[13:13] | I’m not grieving — not yet at least, so — | 我现在还没”悲伤”呢 |
[13:16] | I’m afraid, as hard as this may be, | 虽然你这会儿肯定不好受 |
[13:17] | this might be a good time to talk… | 但是我们现在应该谈谈 |
[13:20] | about the inevitable. | 谈谈不可避免的事 |
[13:24] | Look, I’m sure you’re a nice person | 我相信你是个好人 |
[13:25] | and that you mean well, but “inevitable” — | 而且也并无恶意 但是所谓”不可避免” |
[13:29] | that’s a fightin’ word where I come from. | 对我来说就是加油助威 |
[13:31] | There’s always a way. | 总是有办法的 |
[13:34] | And I am a prayerful woman | 我是个虔诚的人 |
[13:35] | who believes in miracles as much as the next, | 我像所有人一样愿意相信奇迹 |
[13:38] | but I also know how to read an E.E.G. | 但我还会看脑电图 |
[13:41] | And unless you’re telling me you have a direct line | 除非你说你能直接联系到 |
[13:44] | to those angels that you were looking for — | 你要找的那些天使 |
[13:45] | Yeah, no, I, uh… | 嗯 我知道 |
[13:48] | Guess I don’t. | 我不能 |
[13:54] | But I might have something better. | 但我可能有更好的东西 |
[13:57] | I got the king of hell in my trunk. | 地狱之王在我后备箱里呢 |
[14:00] | Uh, is — is that… | 你这是 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:02] | Is that a metaphor? | 这是什么比喻吗 |
[14:11] | Crowley, listen up, you son of a bitch. | 克劳力 你个溷蛋 给我听好了 |
[14:13] | One for yes, two for no. | 一下表示是 两下表示否 |
[14:15] | You alive? | 活着吗 |
[14:19] | Come on, don’t be a pouter. | 别装熊 |
[14:21] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[14:23] | You prayed? | 你祈祷了 |
[14:25] | Yeah, for help. | 祈求帮助 |
[14:27] | Yes. You’ll be helping me. | 好 你来帮我吧 |
[14:37] | If you lie to me, Dean Winchester, | 你要是敢对我撒谎 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[14:38] | I will rip your throat out. | 我就割断你的喉咙 |
[14:41] | Where is Castiel? | 卡西迪奥在哪 |
[14:43] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[14:43] | Try every angel who was ejected from their home. | 每一个无家可回的天使 |
[14:46] | Oh. Oh, well, in that case, I have no clue. | 这样的话 我完全不知道 |
[14:52] | Easy there, brother. | 慢着 兄弟 |
[14:54] | This young man has prayed for our assistance. | 这个年轻人祈求我们的帮助 |
[14:57] | Are we creatures of wrath or compassion? | 我们是满心愤恨的生灵吗 还是应给予同情 |
[15:01] | I would argue the latter. | 我认为应该是后者 |
[15:02] | Forgive me, brother. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[15:05] | I don’t recognize you. | 我不认得你 |
[15:06] | Happy to make your re-acquaintance. | 很乐意重新跟你结识 |
[15:08] | After you disarm. | 请你先放下武器 |
[15:20] | Come, now. | 好了 |
[15:21] | Is that any way to treat a brother injured in the fall? | 你就如此对待在坠落中受伤的兄弟吗 |
[15:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:45] | Never mind me. | 我不重要 |
[15:47] | You’re Dean Winchester. | 你是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[15:48] | I heard your prayer, and I am here to help. | 我听到了你的祈祷 我是前来帮忙的 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[16:02] | It was a normal day, and then just… | 本来就是平常的一天 然后 |
[16:05] | dark. | 风云突变 |
[16:08] | And then I was just…falling. | 然后我开始坠落 |
[16:14] | How could that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[16:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:21] | Your grace — it’s…gone? | 你的能量消失了吗 |
[16:26] | I do still hear angel radio, though. | 但是我还能听到天使电臺 |
[16:29] | Then you’ve heard them — our brothers and sisters, | 那你一定听到了 我们的兄弟姐妹 |
[16:33] | many still circling for vessels, | 很多人还在找皮囊 |
[16:35] | most just…so afraid. | 大部分都很害怕 |
[16:40] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 不必害怕 |
[16:43] | I can assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[16:44] | But heaven — there was order. | 但是在天堂 有秩序 |
[16:47] | There was purpose. | 有目标 |
[16:51] | Well, believe it or not, | 你可能不信 |
[16:54] | there may be something even better down here. | 这里或许有更好的东西 |
[16:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:00] | There’s opportunity for you, the others who have fallen, | 对于你 和其他坠落的人 都有机会 |
[17:04] | to finally do what you would like to do — | 去做自己真心想做的事 |
[17:09] | Not just what you’ve been told. | 而不只是听从命令 |
[17:12] | And what would I like to do? | 那我该想做什么呢 |
[17:16] | You tell me. | 你说啊 |
[17:18] | If you could do anything, what would it be? | 如果你可以做任何事 你想做什么 |
[17:29] | There’s a place. | 有个地方 |
[17:31] | I built it when I was last here — | 我上次来这儿时建造的 |
[17:34] | many years ago. | 那是好多年前了 |
[17:37] | A Grand Canyon. | 一个大峡谷 |
[17:42] | The Grand Canyon, yes. | 大峡谷吗 |
[17:46] | I-I would like to see that. | 我想去那儿看看 |
[17:50] | Let’s go see the Grand Canyon, then. | 我们去看大峡谷吧 |
[18:02] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙 |
[18:04] | Start with a name. | 先告诉我名字 |
[18:09] | Ezekiel. | 以西结 |
[18:10] | All right, Ezekiel. | 好吧 以西结 |
[18:13] | How do I know you’re not hunting me or Castiel | 我怎么知道你不是像其他天使那样 |
[18:15] | like the other angels? | 在追杀我或是卡西迪奥 |
[18:16] | Oh, I’m sure there are many angels who are. | 我相信有很多天使在追杀你们 |
[18:20] | Many more are on their way here, most likely. | 应该还有更多正在赶来 |
[18:24] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:25] | You put out an open prayer like that… | 你那样对所有人祈祷 |
[18:28] | I must really be desperate. | 我一定是走投无路了 |
[18:37] | Believe it or not, some of us still do believe in our mission. | 你或许不信 但我们有些人仍然坚信使命 |
[18:41] | And that means we believe in Castiel…and you. | 也就是说 我们相信卡西迪奥和你 |
[18:47] | You said you were hurt during the fall. | 你说你坠落的时候受伤了 |
[18:49] | I was. | 是的 |
[18:50] | Entangling with my brother back there did me no favors. | 刚刚跟我兄弟的打斗只让伤势更重了 |
[18:54] | But what strength I have left, I offer to you. | 但是我所剩的精力 都愿献给你 |
[19:02] | I want to fight. I do. | 我也想抗争 |
[19:03] | But I just feel like… | 但我就是觉得 |
[19:05] | Like you got nothing to swing at? | 好像完全使不上劲 |
[19:07] | Like you’re punching at shadows? | 不知道自己在跟什么抗争 |
[19:10] | You got to let go of fightin’ and scratchin’ | 别去想什么抗争啊 努力啊 |
[19:13] | and lookin’ for loopholes, ’cause that ain’t happenin’. | 想办法钻空子 那是不可能的 |
[19:16] | So — so, what? I-I-I just die? | 那我就这么死掉吗 |
[19:19] | “Just die”? | “就这么死掉” |
[19:20] | All the good you’ve done, all the people you’ve saved, | 你做了那么多好事 救了那么多人 |
[19:23] | all the sacrifices you’ve made? | 做了那么多牺牲 |
[19:26] | You’ve saved the world, son. | 你拯救了世界啊 孩子 |
[19:28] | How many people can say that? | 有多少人能这么说 |
[19:30] | How many people can say | 有多少人能说 |
[19:31] | that they have left this godforsaken hunk of dirt | 他们有生之年 把这个世界 |
[19:34] | that much a better place? | 打造的更美好了 |
[19:37] | What you call dyin’ I call leavin’ a legacy. | 你说是”死” 我说是留下一笔遗产 |
[19:51] | You still able to cure things after the fall? | 你都坠落了 还有治愈能力吗 |
[19:54] | Yes, I should be, but… | 我应该能的 |
[19:57] | he’s so weak. | 但他太虚弱了 |
[20:05] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[20:06] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[20:12] | Cass, what the hell’s going on? | 小卡 到底怎么回事 |
[20:14] | Metatron tricked me. | 梅塔特隆骗了我 |
[20:16] | It wasn’t angel trials. It was a spell. | 那不是天使测试 而是咒语 |
[20:18] | I wanted you to know that. | 我想让你知道 |
[20:19] | Okay. That’s great, but we’ve got ourselves a problem. | 好吧 但是我们有个问题 |
[20:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:23] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[20:24] | He’s, um — they say he’s dying. | 他们说他要死了 |
[20:28] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[20:29] | I mean, first he was okay, and then he wasn’t. | 起初他还好 然后又急转直下 |
[20:30] | And I — have you heard my prayers? | 你听到我祈祷了吗 |
[20:31] | I’ve been praying to you all night. | 我对你祈祷了一整夜 |
[20:32] | Dean, Metatron — he — | 迪恩 梅塔特隆 他 |
[20:36] | he took my grace. | 他偷走了我的能量 |
[20:37] | – What? – Don’t worry about me. | -什么 -别担心我 |
[20:38] | What are you doing for Sam? | 你打算怎么帮萨姆 |
[20:40] | Uh, everything I can. | 想尽一切办法了 |
[20:41] | There’s actually another angel in there working on him right now. | 现在正有另一个天使在治疗他呢 |
[20:43] | What other angel? | 什么天使 |
[20:44] | Um, his name is Ezekiel. He’s cool. I mean, I think he is. | 他叫以西结 他挺好的 应该挺好的吧 |
[20:47] | Ezekiel. Yes. | 以西结 嗯 |
[20:50] | He’s a good soldier. | 他是个好战士 |
[20:52] | He should be able to help until I get there. | 在我赶到之前 他应该能帮助你 |
[20:54] | Wait, no, no, no. No, hey, that’s not an option. | 不不 等下 不行 |
[20:56] | It might be a few days, but — | 可能要花上几天 但是… |
[20:57] | Hey, Cass, listen to me. | 小卡 听我说 |
[20:58] | There are angels out there, okay? | 外面还有很多天使 |
[21:00] | And they — they’re looking for you, and they’re pissed. | 他们怒火中烧 都在找你 |
[21:03] | Not all of them, Dean. | 并非都是如此 迪恩 |
[21:05] | Some are just looking for direction. | 有些天使只是在寻找方向 |
[21:08] | Some are just lost. | 有些只是不知所措 |
[21:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:11] | I met one. | 我遇到了一个 |
[21:12] | I think I can help her, Dean. | 我应该能帮到她 迪恩 |
[21:13] | No, Cass, I know you want to help, okay? | 不 小卡 我知道你想帮忙 |
[21:15] | I do, but helping angels | 我知道 但你当初 |
[21:16] | is what got you in trouble in the first place. | 就是为了帮助天使才惹了一身麻烦 |
[21:18] | Now, I’m begging you — for once, look out for yourself. | 算我求你 就这一次 顾好自己吧 |
[21:22] | Until we figure out what the hell is going on, trust nobody. | 在我们弄清楚情况之前 谁都别信 |
[21:24] | And do what? Just abandon them all? | 然后呢 放弃所有天使吗 |
[21:26] | Damn it, Cass. You hearing yourself? | 该死 小卡 听听你自己的话 |
[21:28] | There’s a war on, and it’s on you. | 现在天使要向你开战 |
[21:31] | There’s thousands of them out th– | 现在有成百上千的天使… |
[21:33] | You said you lost your grace, right? | 你说你失去了能量 对吧 |
[21:35] | That means you’re human. | 也就是说你是人类了 |
[21:36] | That means you bleed and you eat and you sleep | 所以你会流血 得吃喝拉撒睡 |
[21:38] | and all the things you never had to worry about before. | 以及各种你从前不必操心的事 |
[21:40] | I’m fine, Dean. | 我没事 迪恩 |
[21:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:47] | I think we got more company. | 有人来了 |
[21:49] | Look, get your ass to the bunker alone. | 你一个人去地堡 |
[21:51] | – You hear me? – Dean. | -听到了吗 -迪恩 |
[21:52] | – Go, Cass! – Dean. | -去吧 小卡 -迪恩 |
[21:56] | One of yours? | 是天使吗 |
[21:58] | Trying to secure a vessel. We need to move. | 正在找皮囊附身 我们得走了 |
[22:01] | No, no. If we move him, he dies. | 不行 我们移动他 他就会死 |
[22:03] | If we stay, we could all die. | 我们留下来 可能都没命 |
[22:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:19] | I’ll come with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[22:20] | We can see your friend together. | 我们可以一起去找你朋友 |
[22:21] | It’s complicated. | 没这么简单 |
[22:23] | There could be trouble. | 可能会有麻烦 |
[22:24] | It’s — it’s best if I go alone. | 最好 还是我一个人去 |
[22:25] | My — my friend — he…needs my help. | 我朋友 需要我的帮助 |
[22:29] | I need help. | 我也需要 |
[22:34] | You can do this, Hael. | 你可以的 黑尔 |
[22:37] | This is your chance to help people, | 这是你的机会 去帮助世人 |
[22:42] | to help yourself. | 帮助自己 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:03] | Long as these are up, no angels are coming in. | 只要有这些咒在 天使就进不来 |
[23:05] | No one’s coming out. You gonna be okay with these? | 也出不去 你能受得了吗 |
[23:09] | I’ll manage. | 我能行 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:14] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:21] | Do not open this door for anybody but me. | 除了我 谁敲门都别开 |
[23:24] | Save him, you hear me? | 救他 听到了吗 |
[23:38] | Everybody out! now! | 全都出去 快 |
[23:41] | Get out! | 出去 |
[24:03] | You understand that I couldn’t just let you leave. | 你明白我不能就让你那么走掉吧 |
[24:08] | I’d be lost without you, Castiel. | 没有你 我会迷失方向 卡西迪奥 |
[24:11] | Yes, I’m…beginning to see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[24:15] | It’s the least I could ask of you, considering, well… | 我对你的要求并不高 鉴于… |
[24:22] | this is all your fault, isn’t it? | 毕竟这都怪你 对吧 |
[24:27] | Making the angels fall? | 害得天使坠落 |
[24:32] | So, we’ll drive to the Grand Canyon, | 我们要开车到大峡谷 |
[24:35] | you’ll tell me more about humans, | 你再跟我说说人类的事 |
[24:38] | and I’ll show you what I’m capable of. | 我会让你见识到我的本事 |
[24:41] | We’re going to become more than just friends, Castiel. | 我们不仅会成为朋友 卡西迪奥 |
[24:45] | We’re going to become one. | 我们会合为一体 |
[24:48] | You want to possess me. | 你要附在我身上 |
[24:50] | Your vessel is strong. | 你的皮囊很强大 |
[24:53] | This one won’t hold me much longer. | 这具很快就承受不住了 |
[25:01] | You were right, Castiel. | 你说得对 卡西迪奥 |
[25:04] | With us together, I think I could learn to like it here. | 我们在一起的话 我或许能喜欢上这里 |
[25:12] | You got to get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[25:13] | Come on. Come on. | 快起来 |
[25:19] | Stay behind me. | 躲在我身后 |
[25:25] | Or not. | 还是算了吧 |
[25:30] | There it is. | 到了 |
[25:33] | Everything inside you need to help you on your way. | 你上路所需的一切都在里面 |
[25:37] | Go on, son. | 去吧 孩子 |
[25:40] | I’ll be waiting for you with a couple of cold ones. | 我会拿着冰啤等你的 |
[25:52] | Sorry, old man. | 抱歉了 老头儿 |
[25:53] | Dean, are you insane?! | 迪恩 你疯了吗 |
[25:55] | Come on, Sammy. | 拜托 小萨姆 |
[25:57] | Bobby was the part of you that wants to die. | 鲍比是你心中渴望死亡的部分 |
[26:00] | I know it stings, but he had to go. | 我知道这很糟 但他必须得消失 |
[26:01] | No. You have to go. | 不 你才要消失 |
[26:04] | When are you gonna realize it’s over?! | 你什么时候才能明白一切都结束了 |
[26:07] | There’s nothing to fight for! | 没什么值得我们为之而战了 |
[26:08] | No, see, I know you don’t believe that. | 不 我知道你自己也不信 |
[26:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:14] | Then what’s your plan, Dean? | 那你有什么计划 迪恩 |
[26:18] | My plan? | 我的计划 |
[26:21] | My plan is to fight! | 我的计划就是抗争 |
[26:23] | My plan is to try! | 我的计划就是尽力而为 |
[26:25] | My plan is to give a damn! | 我的计划就是在乎 |
[26:28] | Are you telling me there’s nothing? Huh? | 你说什么都没了 |
[26:30] | You telling me there’s nothing to fight for, | 没什么值得我们为之而战了 |
[26:32] | That there’s nothing to hope for?! | 毫无希望了 |
[26:34] | No. I’m telling you there is. | 不 我告诉你 有的 |
[26:37] | You might not like it. | 也许你不喜欢 |
[26:39] | You might not accept it, but it’s in there. | 也许你不接受 但都在那里 |
[26:41] | It’s in that house. | 都在那屋子里 |
[26:42] | You know what’s in that house! | 你知道屋子里有什么 |
[26:45] | Now, I can’t help you | 如果连你 |
[26:46] | if you ain’t willing to fight for yourself! | 都不愿为自己而战 我还怎么帮你 |
[26:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:59] | It’s what I want. | 这就是我要的 |
[27:25] | Let me make this easy — tell me where Castiel is, | 跟你说明白吧 告诉我卡西迪奥在哪 |
[27:28] | or your brother’s gonna wish he were dead. | 否则你弟弟会求生不得求死不能 |
[27:30] | Yeah, good luck getting past the warding. | 祝你能攻破护卫咒 |
[27:32] | But we will. | 我们会的 |
[27:35] | And when we do, I’m gonna strip off all his skin, | 到时候 我会剥了他的皮 |
[27:38] | and you’re gonna watch. | 而你要亲眼看着 |
[27:41] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[27:51] | Anybody ever tell you you hit like an angel? | 有人说过你下手像天使一样无力吗 |
[28:15] | Hello, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[28:22] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[28:32] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[28:35] | I’ll tell you where Cass is. | 我告诉你们小卡在哪 |
[28:39] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[28:40] | Ask. | 问 |
[28:42] | If heaven is locked, | 天堂封锁了 |
[28:45] | then where do you go when I do this? | 那我施这个咒时你们会去哪 |
[28:59] | What the hell’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[29:01] | This just started. | 机器刚开始叫 |
[29:03] | And the warding. | 还有护卫咒 |
[29:05] | I’m afraid I’m weaker than I thought. | 恐怕我比我想的更虚弱 |
[29:09] | I am sorry, Dean. | 抱歉 迪恩 |
[29:12] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:13] | No, we had a deal, okay? | 我们说好的 |
[29:15] | I fight. You save. | 我战斗 你救人 |
[29:17] | And would that I could. | 我也想 |
[29:19] | I’m just afraid it’s too late. | 恐怕太迟了 |
[29:20] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:22] | Are you saying there’s no way to save my brother’s life? | 你是说没办法救我弟弟了吗 |
[29:25] | No good ways, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没有好办法 |
[29:26] | Well, what are the bad ones? | 那坏办法呢 |
[29:29] | We’re out of options here, man. | 我们走投无路了 伙计 |
[29:30] | Good or bad, let me hear them. | 好或坏 说出来听听 |
[29:32] | I cannot promise, | 我无法保证 |
[29:34] | but there is a chance I can fix your brother from the inside. | 但从内部拯救你弟弟还有一线生机 |
[29:39] | From the inside. | 从内部 |
[29:40] | So, what, you gonna open him up? | 怎么 你要把他开膛破肚吗 |
[29:45] | What, possession? | 附身 |
[29:47] | You want to possess Sam? | 你要附在萨姆身上 |
[29:48] | I told you. | 说了是坏办法 |
[29:49] | No way. | 不行 |
[29:50] | Understood. It’s your call. | 我能理解 决定权在你 |
[29:52] | No, it’s Sam’s call. | 不 决定权在萨姆 |
[29:55] | There’s no way in hell he’d say yes to being possessed by anything. | 他绝不会同意被任何东西附身 |
[29:58] | He would rather die. | 他宁可死 |
[30:12] | I’ll leave you two alone, then. | 那你们俩自己待着吧 |
[30:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:36] | If I consider this — and I mean just consider it — | 如果我考虑你的建议 只是考虑一下 |
[30:40] | I need something, man. | 我需要证明 |
[30:42] | You got to prove to me how bad he is. | 你得证明他的情况真的不可挽回了 |
[30:54] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[30:57] | I must admit, when I heard it was you, | 我必须承认 当我听说是你时 |
[31:00] | well, I had to come myself. | 就决定必须亲自过来 |
[31:05] | I bet you get off on this. | 你一定很兴奋 |
[31:06] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[31:08] | But not in the way you assume. | 但不是你认为的那种兴奋 |
[31:11] | I consider it to be quite the honor | 能带走像萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[31:13] | to be collecting the likes of Sam Winchester. | 这样的灵魂 我感到无比荣幸 |
[31:17] | I try so hard not to pass judgment at times like this — | 我竭力在这种时刻不对人评头论足 |
[31:20] | not my bag, you see, but you… | 我没这习惯 但是你 |
[31:26] | well played, my boy. | 干得好 孩子 |
[31:36] | I need to know one thing. | 我得知道一件事 |
[31:42] | Yes. | 请说 |
[31:45] | If I go with you… | 如果我跟你走 |
[31:50] | …can you promise | 你能否向我保证 |
[31:52] | that this time it will be final? | 这就是最终的结局 |
[31:57] | That if I’m dead, I stay dead. | 如果我死了 就不会再活过来 |
[32:01] | Nobody can reverse it, nobody can deal it away… | 没人能够逆转 没人能想办法解决 |
[32:05] | And nobody else can get hurt because of me. | 没人会因为我受到伤害 |
[32:11] | I can promise that. | 我能保证 |
[32:16] | What the hell you doing, Sam? | 你到底在干什么 萨姆 |
[32:17] | As you can see, there’s not much time. | 如你所见 时间不多了 |
[32:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:21] | Damn it. I know. | 该死的 我知道 |
[32:50] | How will it work? | 这事是怎么个机制 |
[32:53] | Mutual benefit, I suppose. | 应该是互惠互利的吧 |
[32:56] | I heal Sam while healing myself. | 我会在治愈自己的同时治愈萨姆 |
[32:59] | And when he’s healed? | 等他治好了呢 |
[33:01] | I leave. | 我就离开 |
[33:05] | It’s the best of a bad situation, Dean. | 这种情况下 这是最佳的方案了 迪恩 |
[33:13] | Even if I said yes, it doesn’t mean squat. | 即使我答应 也毫无意义 |
[33:18] | Sam will never say yes — not to you. | 萨姆永远不会同意 不会答应你 |
[33:21] | But he would say yes to you. | 你说他就会同意的 |
[34:10] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[34:11] | I didn’t want to hurt any of them. | 我没想伤害他们任何人 |
[34:13] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你们 |
[34:15] | I will devote my life to helping you all. | 我会献出一生去帮助你们 |
[34:17] | Do you know how ridiculous you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多荒谬吗 |
[34:21] | Help angels? After what you did? | 你做了那种事 还说要帮助天使 |
[34:26] | They don’t want your help, Castiel. | 他们不需要你的帮助 卡西迪奥 |
[34:28] | They want your head. | 他们要你的命 |
[34:29] | You’re wrong. I’m one of you. | 你们错了 我是你们的一员 |
[34:32] | I will never stop being one of you. | 我永远都是你们的一员 |
[34:34] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[34:36] | Together, I can protect you, Castiel. | 跟我一起 我能保护你 卡西迪奥 |
[34:42] | I don’t need your — | 我不需要你… |
[34:45] | I don’t want your protection. | 我不想要你的保护 |
[34:47] | If you leave me here in this broken girl, | 如果你把我留在这副残破的皮囊里 |
[34:49] | I swear it, Castiel — I will tell them where you are. | 我发誓 卡西迪奥 我会告诉他们你的下落 |
[34:52] | And they will hunt you. | 他们会追捕你 |
[34:54] | Until their last breath, | 直到生命耗尽 |
[34:55] | they will seek revenge on the angel that did this, | 他们会找到始作俑者 找到摧毁天堂的天使 |
[34:58] | who destroyed heaven. | 向他寻仇 |
[34:59] | Stop. | 住口 |
[35:00] | They will seek a vengeance on you | 他们对你的復仇 |
[35:03] | that will make God striking down Lucifer seem like child’s play. | 会让上帝对路西法的惩罚看起来像过家家 |
[35:06] | Stop it. | 住嘴 |
[35:07] | I will go on angel radio and tell them everything | 我会在天使电臺上把一切都告诉他们 |
[35:10] | unless you open your heart and say yes. | 除非你敞开心扉 同意我附身 |
[35:22] | It’s time, Sam. Shall we? | 是时候了 萨姆 走吧 |
[35:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:27] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[35:27] | It’s okay, Sam. | 没事的 萨姆 |
[35:30] | I, uh, would have brought cronuts, | 我本想带点甜甜圈来 |
[35:32] | but time is short, so… | 但是时间不够了 所以… |
[35:35] | By all means. | 你尽管说吧 |
[35:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:36] | I found a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[35:37] | It’s too late. I’m going. | 太迟了 我要走了 |
[35:39] | No, no. No, no. Listen to me. | 不 不不 听我说 |
[35:41] | Why are you even here? | 你为什么会来这里 |
[35:42] | I’m not fighting this anymore! | 我不想再抗争了 |
[35:43] | You have to fight this! | 你必须抗争 |
[35:46] | I can fix this, okay? | 我可以解决的 |
[35:49] | But not if you shut me out. | 但你得配合我啊 |
[35:53] | It’s not his time. | 还不到时候 |
[35:54] | That’s for Sam to decide. | 决定权在萨姆 |
[35:59] | Sam, listen to me. | 萨姆 听我说 |
[36:02] | I made you a promise in that church. | 我在那教堂里向你保证过 |
[36:05] | You and me, come whatever. | 不论遇到什么艰险 你我携手同心 |
[36:09] | Well, hell, if this ain’t whatever… | 这绝对算是”艰险”了吧 |
[36:11] | But you got to let me in, man. | 但你得接受我 |
[36:13] | You got to let me help. | 你得让我帮你 |
[36:15] | There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you. | 没有你也就没有我 |
[36:27] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[36:29] | Is that a yes? | 你同意了吗 |
[36:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:38] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[36:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:01] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[37:04] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:09] | So? | 怎么样 |
[37:11] | How’s it look in there? | 情况怎么样 |
[37:13] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[37:15] | There is much work to be done. | 要做的事很多 |
[37:18] | Yeah, but he’s gonna wake up, right? | 但他会醒过来的 对吧 |
[37:20] | He will. | 会的 |
[37:23] | So, what he does — what, | 那么他… |
[37:24] | Is he gonna feel you inside, triaging his spleen? | 他会感觉到你在他身体里 检验他的脾脏吗 |
[37:26] | He will not feel me, no. | 他不会感觉到我的 |
[37:29] | There is no reason for Sam to know I’m in here at all. | 萨姆完全没有必要知道我在他身体里 |
[37:32] | You’re joking. No, this is — this is too big. | 你开玩笑吧 不 这事太重大了 |
[37:36] | And what will he do | 要是你告诉他 |
[37:37] | if you do tell him he is possessed by an angel? | 他被天使附体 他会怎么做 |
[37:42] | Well, he’ll have to understand. | 他必须得理解 |
[37:44] | And if he does not? | 要是他不能呢 |
[37:47] | Without his acceptance, Sam can eject me at any time, | 萨姆不同意 就能随时把我驱逐出去 |
[37:51] | especially with me so weak. | 况且我现在这么虚弱 |
[37:54] | And if Sam does eject me, he will die. | 如果萨姆驱逐我 那他就会死 |
[38:10] | Then we keep it a secret for now. | 那暂时先不要说吧 |
[38:14] | Or until Sam’s well enough | 或是等萨姆身体强一些 |
[38:15] | that he doesn’t need an angelic pacemaker | 不需要天使起搏器 |
[38:18] | or I find a way to tell him. I-I… | 或者我想办法告诉他 我… |
[38:21] | As for him being in a hospital, | 至于医院里的那位 |
[38:22] | I’ll have to figure something out. | 我得想办法解决 |
[38:23] | I can erase it all, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以抹掉一切 |
[38:27] | He will not remember any of this. | 他什么都不会记得 |
[40:25] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[40:27] | Whoa! Sam? | 萨姆 |
[40:31] | What? | 干什么 |
[40:32] | Okay, take — take it easy. How you, uh — how you feeling? | 放松 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:35] | Tired. | 很累 |
[40:37] | Like I — like I slept for a week. | 好像我睡了一整周 |
[40:39] | Well, try a day. | 其实睡了一天 |
[40:41] | You’ve been out since the sky was spittin’ angels. | 天使坠落天际时你就晕过去了 |
[40:44] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:46] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[40:50] | The church, feeling like crap, | 教堂 感觉很糟 |
[40:53] | the angels falling, and that’s it. | 天使坠落 就这些 |
[40:57] | But you’re feeling good? | 但你感觉不错 |
[41:00] | Yeah. I mean, I just, um… | 是啊 我只是… |
[41:04] | You’ve been driving around with me | 我在副驾驶座上昏睡 |
[41:05] | passed out in the passenger’s seat for a day? | 你就这么拉着我到处跑了一天吗 |
[41:06] | Oh, I mean, I stopped, you know, | 我也停下来过 |
[41:09] | let a few Japanese tourists take some pictures. | 让一些日本游客拍照 |
[41:11] | Nobody got too handsy. | 大家都没到处乱摸 |
[41:16] | I knew you’d pull through. | 我知道你能挺过来 |
[41:20] | I meant what I said at the church. | 在教堂的时候我是认真的 |
[41:23] | You’re capable of anything, Sam, | 你能做任何事 萨姆 |
[41:26] | and hell if you didn’t prove me right. | 你也证明了我说得没错 |
[41:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:36] | ’cause we got work to do. | 因为我们还有任务 |