时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Abaddon. – She’s a demon… | -阿比顿 -她是个恶魔 |
[00:03] | Who, it turns out, is a knight of hell. | 她是一个地狱骑士 |
[00:05] | Knights of hell are handpicked by Lucifer himself. | 地狱骑士是路西法亲手挑选的 |
[00:08] | I am your king. | 我是你的王 |
[00:09] | About that… | 那个嘛 |
[00:13] | Right now you and I are gonna talk about regime change. | 我们现在得先谈谈改朝换代的事 |
[00:26] | How do I stop? | 我要怎么停下 |
[00:27] | Just let it go. | 放弃吧 |
[00:30] | We will figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[00:32] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[00:34] | Sammy’s hurt. He’s hurt real bad. | 萨姆受伤了 他伤得很重 |
[00:36] | This one goes out to any angel with their ears on. | 这话是说给每一个能听到的天使的 |
[00:38] | This is Dean Winchester… and I need your help. | 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:45] | Easy there, brother. | 慢着 兄弟 |
[00:52] | I heard your prayer, and I am here to help. | 我听到了你的祈祷 我是前来帮忙的 |
[00:55] | You want to help? Start with a name. | 你想帮忙 先告诉我名字 |
[00:57] | Ezekiel. | 以西结 |
[01:05] | No, we had a deal. I fight. You save. | 我们说好的 我战斗 你救人 |
[01:08] | There is a chance I can fix your brother from the inside. | 但从内部拯救你弟弟还有一线生机 |
[01:10] | How will it work? | 这事是怎么个机制 |
[01:11] | I heal sam while healing myself. | 我会在治愈自己的同时治愈萨姆 |
[01:13] | And when he’s healed? | 等他治好了呢 |
[01:14] | I leave. | 我就离开 |
[01:16] | – He’s gonna wake up, right? – He will. | -他会醒过来的 对吧 -会的 |
[01:18] | So, what he does — what, | 那么他… |
[01:19] | Is he gonna feel you inside, triaging his spleen? | 他会感觉到你在他身体里 检验他的脾脏吗 |
[01:21] | He will not feel me, no. | 他不会感觉到我的 |
[01:23] | There is no reason for him to know I’m in here at all. | 萨姆完全没有必要知道我在他身体里 |
[01:25] | Without his acceptance, Sam can eject me at any time. | 萨姆不同意 就能随时把我驱逐出去 |
[01:29] | And if Sam does eject me, he will die. | 如果萨姆驱逐我 那他就会死 |
[01:31] | Then we keep it a secret for now. | 那暂时先不要说吧 |
[01:57] | So, what, Cass is human? | 怎么 小卡是人类了 |
[02:01] | Ish. | 没错 |
[02:02] | I mean, he’s got no grace, no wings, | 没有能量 没有翅膀 |
[02:05] | no…harp, whatever the hell else he had. | 没有…竖琴 以前有的一切都没了 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:10] | Where’d he crash-land? | 他坠落在哪里了 |
[02:12] | Called me from a pay phone from Longmont, Colorado. | 他在科罗拉多朗蒙特用一个投币电话打给了我 |
[02:14] | I told him just to make for the bunker. | 我让他去地堡 |
[02:16] | Well, you think he can handle a road trip like that? | 你觉得他路上不能出事吗 |
[02:17] | Well, Cass is a big boy. | 小卡是个大人了 |
[02:19] | Things go breaking bad, he knows our number. | 要是出事了 他会打给我们的 |
[02:22] | Right now, I got bigger worries. | 现在 我还有别的事要操心 |
[02:25] | The fallen angels? | 那些坠落天使吗 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:28] | I mean, thanks to Metatron, we now have a couple of thousand confused, | 由于梅塔特隆 现在有数千个困惑的 |
[02:31] | loose nukes walking around down here. | 核弹散落遍地 到处闲逛 |
[02:34] | What do you think they’re gonna do? | 你觉得他们会做什么 |
[02:37] | I got no damn clue. | 完全不知道 |
[02:40] | What about Crowley? | 克劳力呢 |
[02:41] | You, uh… | 你 |
[02:45] | I would have loved nothing better than to ice that limey bitch. | 我也很想把那英国贱人干掉 |
[02:48] | But then I thought to myself, | 但是然后我就问自己 |
[02:49] | “What would Sam Winchester do?” | “萨姆·温彻斯特会怎么做” |
[02:53] | I’d have… | 我会 |
[02:54] | Stabbed him in the brain. | 刺穿他的大脑 |
[03:00] | Well, I figured the king of hell might know a few things, | 我觉得地狱之王大概会知道些事情 |
[03:02] | so why not “Zero Dark Thirty” his ass? | 所以决定对他酷刑逼供 |
[03:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:09] | So, Crowley is alive? | 也就是说克劳力还活着 |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:15] | He’s the junk in my trunk. | 他就是我后备箱里的垃圾 |
[04:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:30] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[04:32] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[04:33] | Yeah, ’cause you’re a crappy shot… | 是啊 还好你瞄得不准 |
[04:36] | Katniss. | 凯特妮斯 |
[04:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:39] | It’s been a bad couple of days. | 这几天实在是太糟糕了 |
[04:41] | I-I haven’t slept or eaten. | 我没睡觉也没吃东西 |
[04:44] | I’m pretty backed up. | 而且严重便秘 |
[04:47] | Okay, over-share. | 这个不用告诉我啦 |
[04:48] | After we talked, this place went nuts, all right? | 我们通话之后 这地方就疯了 |
[04:50] | T-there was some alarm, and all the machines were freaking out. | 警报大作 所有的机器都在发疯 |
[04:52] | And t-the bunker just locked down. | 地堡锁上了 |
[04:54] | I couldn’t open the door. My cellphone stopped working. | 我打不开门 手机也不好用了 |
[04:56] | I thought the world was ending. | 我以为是世界末日了 |
[04:59] | Close. | 差不多了 |
[05:02] | The angels fell. | 天使坠落了 |
[05:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:08] | Nothing good. | 反正不是好事 |
[05:10] | Listen, next time the world’s ending, | 听着 下次世界末日的时候 |
[05:13] | grab a gun. | 拿把枪 |
[05:20] | I got service. | 我有信号啊 |
[05:27] | It’s back online. | 又上线了 |
[05:29] | Maybe when you opened the door from the outside door, | 也许你从外面开门的时候 |
[05:31] | it reset the system. | 重启了系统 |
[05:32] | Yeah, okay. Let’s go with that. | 就算是吧 |
[05:36] | Hey. All good? | 一切都好吗 |
[05:38] | Is it ever. Come on. | 一如既往 来吧 |
[05:49] | No. | 不 |
[05:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[05:57] | Ah. Never get tired of doing that. | 怎么打都打不够 |
[06:04] | Homey. | 好温馨 |
[06:06] | Where did you get this fantastic little tree house? | 这么好的小树屋你们哪找的 |
[06:09] | All right, here’s how it’s gonna go. | 行了 我们这么办 |
[06:10] | You’re giving us the name of every demon on earth | 你把行走人间的每个恶魔的名字 |
[06:12] | and the people they’re possessing. | 和他们附身的人告诉我们 |
[06:14] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[06:15] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 不像我的风格 |
[06:17] | I saw you break down, Crowley. | 我看到你崩溃了 克劳力 |
[06:19] | When I was trying to cure you, | 我治愈你的时候 |
[06:20] | I know a part of you was human again, maybe still is. | 我知道你已经恢复了部分人性 也许这还没变 |
[06:23] | Blah-blah. Boo-hoo. Done? | 一堆废话 说完了吗 |
[06:25] | Good. ’cause this is what I know. | 很好 因为我只知道 |
[06:29] | I’m not giving you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你们 |
[06:32] | Why would I? | 我凭什么要说呢 |
[06:34] | You have no leverage, darlings. | 你们没有筹码 |
[06:36] | You’re not gonna close the gates of hell because you didn’t. | 你们既然都放弃了 就不会再想关地狱之门 |
[06:38] | You’re not gonna kill me because you haven’t. | 而我既然活到现在 那么你们也不打算杀我 |
[06:40] | So, what’s left? | 那还有什么呢 |
[06:42] | We have a few ideas. | 我们有几个主意 |
[06:44] | Torture? Brilliant. | 严刑逼供吗 太有才了 |
[06:47] | Can’t wait to see Sam in stilettos and a leather bustier | 等不及要看萨姆穿细高跟鞋和紧身皮胸衣了 |
[06:51] | really putting the S-a-m into s-and-m. | 那萨姆就真变成S&M[性虐]了 |
[06:56] | Honestly, boys, what are you gonna do to me | 说真的 孩子们 你们还能对我做什么 |
[06:58] | that I don’t do to myself just for kicks every friday night? | 我每周五晚都自虐找刺激呢 |
[07:11] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[07:34] | What’s Crowley doing here? Why isn’t he dead?! | 克劳力为什么在这里 他怎么还没死 |
[07:35] | Why aren’t you stabbing him right now?! | 你们为什么不这就捅死他 |
[07:36] | All right, all right. Chill out, Kevin, okay? | 好了 冷静点 好吗 凯文 |
[07:38] | – We need him. – What? | -我们需要他 -什么 |
[07:40] | Kevin, look, if we can get Crowley | 凯文 听着 如果我们能让克劳力 |
[07:42] | to give us the name of every demon he’s got topside, | 告诉我们所有他手下的恶魔的名字 |
[07:44] | we can hunt them down — all of them. | 我们就可以把他们都杀死 |
[07:47] | He will break, okay? | 他会开口的 |
[07:48] | And when he does, we’ll hold him down while you knife him. | 他一松口 我们就按住他 让你手刃了他 |
[07:52] | Then we all go out for ice cream and strippers. | 然后我们一起去吃冰淇淋看脱衣舞 |
[07:56] | Just stay away from him, all right? | 不要靠近他 好吗 |
[08:00] | – So, now what? – I got to make some phone calls. | -现在怎样 -我得打几个电话 |
[08:03] | You need to hit the angel tablet, | 你好好研究天使石碑 |
[08:04] | see if you can find anything on the spell | 仔细查看一下梅塔特隆 |
[08:05] | that Metatron used to empty out heaven. | 用来清空天堂的咒语 |
[08:07] | Yeah, maybe we can reverse it before the God Squad does | 嗯 或许我们能趁天使搞出太多麻烦之前 |
[08:09] | too much damage. | 逆转咒语 |
[08:09] | Yeah, if we’re lucky. | 是啊 如果走运的话 |
[08:10] | All right. Check the net for anything angel-y. | 好了 上网搜搜有没有跟天使沾边的事 |
[08:12] | Or demon-y. | 或是恶魔 |
[08:13] | Or monster-y or ghost-y or — | 或是怪物 鬼 或是… |
[08:16] | It’s gonna be a busy year. | 今年有的忙了 |
[08:20] | My name is Abaddon. | 我叫阿比顿 |
[08:23] | But enough about me. | 不说我了 |
[08:24] | Let’s talk you. | 来说说你们吧 |
[08:26] | Jason tells me | 杰森告诉我 |
[08:27] | you’re all violent, power-hungry opportunists. | 你们都是暴力 渴望权力的机会主义者 |
[08:31] | So, maybe you can tell me | 那么你们也许能告诉我 |
[08:33] | what the hell happened to hell. | 地狱到底出了什么事 |
[08:37] | And demons. I mean… | 还有恶魔 我是说 |
[08:40] | You call that a meat suit? | 这也算肉身吗 |
[08:43] | I closed 72 deals last year. | 我去年完成了72桩交易 |
[08:46] | Kids love grandma. | 小孩子最喜欢老奶奶了 |
[08:47] | And that’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[08:49] | Deals. | 交易 |
[08:52] | We’re paying for what we should be taking. | 我们在为我们所应得的付出代价 |
[08:57] | Who put Crowley in charge? | 是谁让克劳力掌权的 |
[09:02] | What’s the matter? Hellhound got your tongue? | 怎么了 怎么不说话 |
[09:03] | You took orders from him! | 你们不都听他的命令吗 |
[09:04] | He’s the king. | 他是王 |
[09:05] | He’s a salesman. | 他是个推销员 |
[09:09] | A king fights. | 王会战斗 |
[09:11] | A king conquers. | 王会征服 |
[09:13] | A king does more than sit around reading contracts. | 王会做的远比闲坐着看合同多 |
[09:20] | But the king’s dead. | 不过那个王已经死了 |
[09:23] | Long live the queen. | 女王万岁 |
[09:26] | I can train you. | 我可以训练你们 |
[09:27] | I can get you new bodies. | 我可以给你们新的身体 |
[09:29] | And we will march into hell, | 我们将冲进地狱 |
[09:31] | where we will be greeted as liberators, | 在那里 我们将被视作解放者 |
[09:33] | and demonkind will rise up and sweep over the earth. | 恶魔一族将崛起 横扫人间 |
[09:37] | And all the humans | 所有的人类 |
[09:38] | and all the angels, with their clipped wings, | 所有的折翼天使 |
[09:40] | will bow to me, | 都将向我低头 |
[09:42] | or they will burn. | 否则我灭了他们 |
[09:45] | What about Crowley? | 克劳力呢 |
[09:47] | Crowley’s dead. | 克劳力死了 |
[09:53] | Well, uh, n-no offense, honey, | 无意冒犯 亲爱的 |
[09:56] | but we all thought you were dead until, like, a week ago. | 但直到一周前 我们还都以为你死了呢 |
[10:00] | And what if Crowley does come back? | 要是克劳力回来了怎么办 |
[10:02] | Look, a lot of us were scared of him. | 我们很多恶魔曾很怕他 |
[10:05] | A lot of us still are. | 现在有不少依然害怕他 |
[10:08] | Prove that Crowley’s really gone, | 证明克劳力真的不在了 |
[10:12] | and then maybe this scheme of yours will work. | 然后你的计划也许才会成功 |
[10:16] | Or not. | 或者不会 |
[10:18] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[10:20] | I always thought you knights were overrated. | 我一直觉得你们这些骑士名不副实 |
[10:27] | You go to hell, | 你去地狱 |
[10:29] | and you tell them I’m coming. | 告诉他们 我要来了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, Irv. Fallen angels. | 是的 厄夫 坠落天使 |
[10:38] | That’s a wrinkle. | 真是太糟了 |
[10:39] | Well, trust me, they’re just monsters with good P.R. | 相信我 他们就是会做公关的恶魔 |
[10:42] | So, if you run into one, torch his ass with holy oil. | 你遇到一个 就用圣油烧死一个 |
[10:45] | Oh, and if they drop, uh, like, a silver sword, grab it. | 还有 如果他们掉了把银剑 赶紧拿好 |
[10:49] | Those pig-stickers come in handy. | 那些玩意挺有用的 |
[10:51] | Okay. Criminy. | 好吧 老天啊 |
[10:52] | Hey, look, I know this is weird, but — | 我知道这样很奇怪 但是 |
[10:54] | Hell, Dean-o, weird’s what we do. | 小迪恩 奇怪是我们的工作 |
[10:56] | I remember this case me and Bobby worked up in Saskatoon. | 还记得我和鲍比在萨斯卡通合作的一趟活儿 |
[10:58] | – Had these two… – The werewolf siamese twins. | -那两个… -狼人连体婴 |
[11:01] | He told you about that? | 他告诉你了啊 |
[11:03] | Every time he drank labatt’s. | 每次喝了拉巴特就会说 |
[11:05] | So, if you run into any problems, give a call, okay? | 如果遇上什么麻烦 打给我 好吗 |
[11:07] | And, uh, spread the word. | 还有 把消息传开 |
[11:08] | The more hunters that know, the better. | 知道的猎人越多越好 |
[11:10] | Roger-dodger. | 收到 |
[11:17] | So, this is your first weekend pass into town, right? | 这是你第一次在这儿度周末 对吗 |
[11:20] | So, I set it all up. | 我都安排好了 |
[11:21] | Jamie’s waiting at the bar and has a thing… | 杰咪在酒吧等着呢 她最喜欢 |
[11:23] | …for men in uniform. | 穿制服的男人了 |
[11:24] | So, you just start buying shots, | 你只要去给她买几杯酒 |
[11:27] | then you can thank me in the morning. | 早上再谢我吧 |
[11:28] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[12:00] | Now, that is more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[12:30] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[12:32] | Um, yeah. I-I-I-I don’t know. | 要啊 我也不知道 |
[12:34] | I…think the thingy broke. | 我觉得那东西坏了 |
[12:38] | Well, I could give you a lift into town. | 我可以载你去镇里 |
[12:40] | That would be amazing. | 那就太好了 |
[12:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:14] | Nice hunting. | 挺厉害啊 |
[13:21] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[13:23] | This place reeks of sulfur. | 这地方满是硫磺的臭味 |
[13:25] | Between the stink, with the freak thunderstorms, | 又是恶臭 又是诡异的雷暴 |
[13:28] | and every cow dead within three miles, | 三英里内的奶牛又都死了 |
[13:30] | I’ll take demons for $1,000, Alex. | 我压一千美金是恶魔 |
[13:33] | Hey. Agents Stark and Banner, FBI. | 联调局 斯塔克和班纳探员 |
[13:36] | Just need to have a look around. | 我们要看一下现场 |
[13:38] | Why? This is a military case, not a federal one. | 为什么 这是军方案件 不是联邦案件 |
[13:41] | Well, that’s not what our supervisor said. | 我们主管可不是这么说的 |
[13:43] | That so? | 是吗 |
[13:44] | Then maybe him and I ought to have a chat. | 那也许他和我得好好聊聊了 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Hey, boss. Uh, we got a little problem here. | 老大 我们这里有点小问题 |
[13:59] | “Boss”? | 老大 |
[13:59] | Yeah, just a local badge needs confirmation | 对 当地的军官想要确认一下 |
[14:02] | we’re supposed to be here… | 我们的确要过来调查 |
[14:03] | How the word came down from FBI headquarters in D.C. | 还有命令是联调局特区总部下达的 |
[14:06] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -等下 什么啊 -好 |
[14:12] | This is sergeant Miranda Bates. | 我是米兰达·贝茨军士 |
[14:13] | Who am I talking to? | 请问你是谁 |
[14:15] | Uh, Kevin…Solo. | 凯文·梭罗 |
[14:22] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[14:25] | Old enough. | 够大了 |
[14:26] | And I’m with the FBI, so you have to do what I say or — | 我是联调局的 你必须照我说的做 |
[14:29] | Listen, kid. | 听好 孩子 |
[14:30] | I don’t have to do anything, | 我什么都不用做 |
[14:31] | and I don’t take orders from the Feebs, | 我也不听联调局的命令 |
[14:32] | so unless you can give me one good reason | 除非你能解释清楚 |
[14:34] | you got a couple of pretty-boy agents | 为什么派两个帅气的探员 |
[14:35] | poking around my crime scene, | 来我的犯罪现场捣乱 |
[14:37] | I’m gonna put them in cuffs and spank your ass raw. | 我就把他俩铐上 狠狠地抽你屁股 |
[14:39] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[14:42] | Cabo last June. | 去年六月 卡布 |
[14:43] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | That’s my reason. | 这就是我的解释 |
[14:48] | Oh, my favorite’s you in a sombrero | 我最喜欢的是你戴着墨西哥帽 |
[14:50] | doing a body shot off some naked guy in a luchador mask. | 舔一个戴摔跤面具的裸男身上的酒 |
[14:53] | Super-classy. | 太经典了 |
[14:54] | How did you find that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:57] | ’cause I’m Kevin Frigging Solo. | 因为我他妈是凯文·梭罗 |
[15:00] | So, unless you want this forwarded | 除非你想让你的指挥官 |
[15:01] | to your commanding officer, major Velasquez, | 瓦拉斯克斯少校收到这个 |
[15:03] | I suggest you give my guys anything they want. | 你还是全力配合我的人吧 |
[15:05] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:09] | “Yes…sir.” | 是的 长官 |
[15:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:24] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[15:25] | What the hell did you just do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[15:28] | All military computers are linked to the same network. | 所有的军队电脑都连到同一个网络 |
[15:30] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:31] | I hacked it. | 我黑进去了 |
[15:33] | Hey, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[15:35] | Good job, buddy. | 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[15:42] | Hey. Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah, this guy was shot in the heart. | 这家伙心脏中枪 |
[15:46] | That what killed him? | 这是死因吗 |
[15:47] | Maybe — 15, 20 years ago. | 15 20年前也许是吧 |
[15:49] | Every one of these bodies has a fatal wound or two or three, | 这里每具尸体都有一到三处致命伤 |
[15:52] | but they’re all old. | 但都是旧伤 |
[15:53] | So, we’re looking at meatsuits? | 那么这些都是肉身 |
[15:56] | The bodies took a licking, | 肉体虽受了伤 |
[15:57] | and the demon inside kept them ticking. | 但体内的恶魔却让他们不倒 |
[15:59] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[16:00] | I think they were possessed, and now those soldiers are. | 他们应该被附身了 现在换了那些士兵 |
[16:05] | Excuse me, agents. | 二位探员 |
[16:06] | We pulled this off a security camera. | 我们调出了监控录像 |
[16:08] | You might want to take a look. | 你们也许想看一下 |
[16:18] | Abaddon? Seriously? | 阿比顿 不是吧 |
[16:21] | Thought you Kentucky fried that meatsuit. | 你不是把她的肉身烧了吗 |
[16:22] | I did, dean. | 是啊 迪恩 |
[16:23] | You — well, then, how did she get it back? | 你…那她怎么又变回来了呢 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | And why’s she playing G.I. Joe? | 而且她为什么要扮美军 |
[16:27] | No clue. Why don’t you ask her when we find her? | 不知道 等我们找到她你自己问吧 |
[16:29] | Oh, I will. Then I’m gonna chop her freakin’ head off — again. | 我会找到她的 然后我要再砍她一次头 |
[16:39] | All right, Pete. | 好了 皮特 |
[16:40] | The Winchesters — where are they? | 温彻斯特兄弟 他们在哪 |
[16:44] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[16:47] | I said where are the Winchesters? | 我说 温彻斯特兄弟在哪 |
[16:49] | And I said bite me, crew cut. | 我也说了 去死吧 死平头 |
[16:54] | Let me show you how it’s done, boys. | 我教教你们该怎么做吧 |
[17:04] | Help me! Help! | 救命 |
[17:08] | You can scream all you want to. | 你想喊多大声都行 |
[17:11] | No one’s gonna hear you! | 没人会听到的 |
[17:14] | Now, let’s talk Sam and Dean. | 说说萨姆和迪恩吧 |
[17:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:27] | This is Dean’s number, but you’re not a Winchester. | 这个号码是迪恩的 但你不是温家的兄弟 |
[17:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:32] | I’m nobody. | 我只是无名小卒 |
[17:35] | Well, nobody… | 好吧 无名小卒 |
[17:37] | I need you to give those boys a message for me. | 我要你帮我给他俩带个话 |
[17:42] | I have something they might want. | 我手里有他们可能想要的东西 |
[17:49] | Kevin, wait. Wait. Wait. Slow down. | 凯文 慢点 慢点说 |
[17:51] | She gave me these coordinates | 她留下一个坐标 |
[17:52] | 44.053051 | 北纬44.053051 |
[17:54] | by -123.127860 — | 西经123.12786 |
[17:57] | And two names, Irv Franklin and Tracy Bell. | 还有两个名字 厄夫·富兰克林和特蕾西·贝尔 |
[18:00] | Irv’s a friend. Don’t know Tracy. | 厄夫是我们的朋友 不认识特蕾西 |
[18:01] | All right, the lady said they were hunters | 那女人说他们是猎人 |
[18:03] | and that if you didn’t go save them, that she would kill them. | 如果你们不去救他们 她就要杀了他们 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I’ve heard that song before. | 老一套了 |
[18:07] | Dean, who was she? | 迪恩 她是谁 |
[18:09] | She’s the bad guy. | 她是大坏蛋 |
[18:10] | All right, new job. | 给你个新活儿 |
[18:11] | Dig up everything men of letters have on knights of hell. | 把记录者关于地狱骑士的资料都翻出来 |
[18:13] | Knights of hell? | 地狱骑士 |
[18:16] | – Sure. – You find a way to kill one — | -好的 -找到杀掉他们的办法 |
[18:17] | I mean permanently — drop a dime. | 要永久性的方法 然后告诉我们 |
[18:20] | Thanks, Kevin. | 多谢了 凯文 |
[18:24] | The numbers point to a spot on the outskirts of Eugene, Oregon. | 坐标指向俄勒冈州尤金市郊区的一个地方 |
[18:28] | – You know this is a trap, right? – Yep. | -你知道这是个陷阱吧 -知道 |
[18:32] | And we’re just gonna walk right into it? | 那我们就这样自投罗网吗 |
[18:34] | Guns blazing. | 全力以赴 |
[18:35] | You with me? | 你跟我一起吗 |
[18:38] | You know it. | 你知道我的回答 |
[18:48] | You’re the third trial, Crowley. | 你就是第三道测试 克劳力 |
[18:52] | Where do I start… | 我要从哪开始 |
[18:54] | You’re our bitch. | 你得听我们的了 |
[18:55] | …to even look for forgiveness? | …寻求宽恕 |
[18:58] | Your demon ass | 你这个恶魔 |
[19:00] | is going to be a mortal ass pretty damn quick. | 很快就要变成一个常人了 |
[19:02] | None of this means anything to you? | 你完全没看过吗 |
[19:04] | You’re my Marnie, moose. | 你就是我的玛妮啊 小鹿 |
[19:05] | A-and Hannah — she just — she needs to be loved. | 还有汉娜 她只是想有人爱她 |
[19:09] | She deserves it. | 那是她应得的 |
[19:10] | We deserve to be loved. | 我们都该得到爱啊 |
[19:11] | I deserve to be loved! | 我该得到爱 |
[19:15] | I just want to be loved. | 我只是想得到爱 |
[19:16] | I just want to be loved. | 我只是想得到爱 |
[19:31] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[19:35] | Kevin, I know it’s you. | 凯文 我知道是你 |
[19:37] | I’d recognize the pitter-patter of those little feet anywhere. | 我认得出你噼噼啪啪的脚步声 |
[19:43] | That’s right. Run. | 没错 快跑 |
[19:45] | It’s what you do. | 你最擅长逃跑 |
[19:48] | I understand. I do. | 我懂的 |
[19:51] | You’re — | 你很 |
[19:52] | What’s the word? — | 怎么说来着 |
[19:55] | Weak. | 软弱 |
[20:07] | Hiya, Kev. | 你好呀 凯文 |
[20:10] | The hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[20:11] | A local chemical plant sprung a leak years ago. | 多年前当地一个化工厂泄漏了 |
[20:14] | They evacuated three square blocks. | 政府疏散了方圆三个街区的人 |
[20:16] | Guess it’s still contaminated. | 这里大概还是污染区吧 |
[20:17] | Wait, so this whole place is poison? | 那这整片区域都有毒吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:25] | That’s not gonna help. | 那是没用的 |
[20:28] | It doesn’t hurt. | 试试又没坏处 |
[20:44] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[20:46] | Irv? Hey. | 厄夫 你没事吧 |
[20:50] | Where’s Abaddon? | 阿比顿呢 |
[20:51] | Abaddon’s been torturing hunters. | 阿比顿一直在拷问猎人 |
[20:53] | She’s trying to get intel on you boys. | 想要得到你们俩的消息 |
[20:55] | Do you know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[20:56] | I seriously doubt she wants to add you to her christmas-card list. | 我看她不会是想给你们寄圣诞贺卡 |
[20:59] | Now, do you want to make with the rescue or what? | 你们到底打不打算救人 |
[21:01] | Right after you take a shot of holy water, huh? | 要先给你们喝点圣水 |
[21:10] | Happy? | 满意了吗 |
[21:11] | – Sorry about that. – Don’t worry about it. | -很抱歉 -没事 |
[21:13] | Last thing you need is us popping black eyes. | 我们要是变黑眼恶魔你们就麻烦大了 |
[21:18] | You’re Tracy, right? I’m Sam Winchester. | 特蕾莎 对吗 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[21:20] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[21:24] | She’s new. | 她是新人 |
[21:24] | We did a shifter job in Sacramento together. | 我们在萨克拉门托一起干掉了一个易形者 |
[21:28] | Smart, but got a mouth on her. | 挺聪明的 就是嘴利了点 |
[21:33] | Let’s gear up. | 做准备吧 |
[21:35] | So, what brings you to my boudoir, handsome? | 什么风把你吹到我闺房里来了 小帅哥 |
[21:39] | You’re gonna tell me how to kill a knight of hell. | 告诉我怎么杀死地狱骑士 |
[21:42] | Abaddon giving you trouble, eh? | 阿比顿给你们添乱了 是吗 |
[21:45] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[21:45] | You let me go, | 只要你放我走 |
[21:46] | and I’ll spit-roast the little whore for you. | 我就替你们把那小贱人叉在火上烤了 |
[21:49] | Sound good? | 怎么样 |
[21:50] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[21:51] | You don’t know. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[21:53] | Oh, I know plenty. | 我知道的可多了 |
[21:54] | For example, I know she’d love you — | 比如 我知道她会喜欢你的 |
[21:56] | Skinny, submissive. | 皮包骨头又逆来顺受 |
[21:59] | You’re just her type. | 你正是她喜欢的型 |
[22:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | That’s not what you came for anyway — not really. | 反正你也不是为这个而来 |
[22:08] | What’s on your mind, Kevin? | 你在想什么 凯文 |
[22:11] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[22:12] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[22:13] | You tortured me. | 你折磨过我 |
[22:15] | I torture all my friends. | 我对朋友都这样 |
[22:18] | It’s how I show love. | 那是我表达爱意的方式 |
[22:21] | I was raised in a dysfunctional home environment. | 我在不正常的家庭环境中长大 |
[22:24] | You killed my mom! | 你杀了我妈妈 |
[22:26] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[22:30] | I mean, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:32] | Did you ever see a body? | 你见到尸体了吗 |
[22:34] | I mean, how could you be sure she’s dead? | 你怎么能确定她死了呢 |
[22:44] | You can do better than that, little man. | 你可不止这点本事 小鬼 |
[22:51] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[22:53] | Let it all out. | 释放你的怒火吧 |
[23:04] | All right, we got jesus juice, | 我们有圣水 |
[23:06] | guns loaded with devil’s trap bullets. | 上好恶魔陷阱子弹的枪 |
[23:09] | Shoot a demon, put him on lockdown. | 被击中的恶魔动弹不得 |
[23:11] | The angel blade works. | 天使之刃也行 |
[23:15] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[23:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:19] | They’ve got assault rifles. | 他们手里有冲锋枪 |
[23:21] | Okay, less good. | 那就不怎么好了 |
[23:24] | So, what’s the play? | 打算怎么做 |
[23:30] | Come and get it, you dicks! | 进来呀 蠢货 |
[23:32] | Down now! | 放下武器 |
[23:36] | Come and get it, you dicks! | 进来呀 蠢货 |
[23:41] | Come and get it, you dicks! | 进来呀 蠢货 |
[23:43] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[23:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:45] | We got to flank seal team douche in there, so, uh, | 我们得夹击屋里的海豹突击队混蛋 |
[23:47] | Irv, you and me will go left. | 厄夫 你跟我去左面 |
[23:48] | Sam, you and Tracy go right. | 萨姆 你跟特蕾西去右面 |
[23:50] | Okay. Let’s move. | 好 我们走吧 |
[23:52] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:54] | Whoa. What’s the problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[23:58] | My family’s dead because of him. | 我的家人是因他而死 |
[24:01] | What? | 什么 |
[24:02] | I watched a demon slaughter my parents, | 我眼看着父母被恶魔杀死 |
[24:05] | and the whole time, it talked about how it was celebrating. | 他一直在说他这是在庆祝 |
[24:08] | How some dumb kid let Lucifer out of his cage. | 说有个蠢货把路西法放出了牢笼 |
[24:15] | Okay, all right, we got to move. | 我们得行动了 |
[24:16] | Uh, girl’s with me. Irv. | 小姑娘跟我走 厄夫 |
[24:19] | Okay. Let’s go, son. | 好 走吧 孩子 |
[24:28] | There. | 好了 |
[24:29] | Now that you’ve felt your feels, maybe we can talk. | 现在你明白自己的感受了 我们可以谈谈了 |
[24:34] | No. | 不 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna make this simple, Kevin. | 我简单说 凯文 |
[24:38] | Let me go… | 放我走 |
[24:42] | And I’ll give you back your mother. | 我就把你母亲还给你 |
[24:43] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:45] | Oh, she wishes she was. | 她还真希望她死了呢 |
[24:46] | After what I had my heavies do to her, she’s begging for it. | 在我的酷刑之下 她一心求死 |
[24:50] | But when have you ever known me to let anyone off easy? | 但我这人什么时候让人轻易解脱了 |
[24:57] | You think Sam and Dean care about her? Huh? | 你觉得萨姆和迪恩会在乎她吗 |
[25:03] | You think they care about you? | 你觉得他们在乎你吗 |
[25:06] | You’re just here to serve their needs. | 你只是他们的工具罢了 |
[25:09] | Nothing more. | 除此之外什么都不是 |
[25:11] | You’re gonna lose, Kevin. | 凯文 你会失败的 |
[25:13] | Everything. | 失去一切 |
[25:15] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是迟早的事 |
[25:19] | When the Winchesters are done with you, | 等温彻斯特兄弟把你利用完了 |
[25:21] | they’ll toss you aside without a second thought | 他们会毫不犹豫得把你扔到一边 |
[25:23] | because they can. | 因为他们就是这样 |
[25:26] | Because they think they’re special. | 他们认为他们是特别的 |
[25:28] | And because, well… | 因为 |
[25:30] | There’s always another prophet waiting in the wings. | 先知本就是死一个替上来一个 |
[25:38] | I’m the one in chains, but… | 我虽然被捆着 但是 |
[25:41] | We’re both prisoners here. | 我们其实都是囚徒 |
[25:45] | What say you let me go and we walk out those doors together? | 不如你放了我 我们一起离开 怎么样 |
[25:51] | What say we both win? | 我们达成双赢 怎么样 |
[26:03] | Okay, I think they’re still inside. | 他们应该还在里面 |
[26:06] | We wait till they come out, and we pick them off one by one. | 我们等他们出来 一个个解决掉 |
[26:12] | Listen, for the record, | 我要说一句 |
[26:14] | Sam’s not the only guy who thought he was doing right | 萨姆不是第一个自以为在做正确的事 |
[26:17] | and watched it all go to crap. | 却搞得一团糟的人 |
[26:18] | Okay? That’s just part of being — | 明白吗 那是难免的 作为… |
[26:20] | Being a hunter. | 作为猎人 |
[26:21] | Being human. | 作为人 |
[26:23] | Look, you want to be pissed off at Sam, that’s fine. I get it. | 你想生萨姆的气 没事 我能理解 |
[26:25] | But if you want to go after somebody, | 但你要想对谁下杀手 |
[26:27] | you make sure that they got black eyes. | 那人一定得是黑眼恶魔 |
[26:29] | Got to know who the real monsters are in this world, kid. | 得搞清楚谁才是真正的坏人 孩子 |
[26:40] | Sam, you copacetic? | 萨姆 你还好吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:45] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:46] | Now hand me that toothpick | 把那把”小牙签”给我 |
[26:47] | and you and Dean and Tracy — you beat feet out of here. | 跟迪恩和特蕾西 赶快离开这里 |
[26:50] | – What? – I’m going in there alone. | -什么 -我一个人进去 |
[26:51] | I’ll buy you as much time as I can. | 我会尽量给你们争取时间 |
[26:53] | Irv, that’s death. | 厄夫 你会死的 |
[26:55] | Yeah, well, it’s what I got coming. | 对 我一直等着呢 |
[27:00] | It’s my fault, Sam. | 这都是我的错 萨姆 |
[27:04] | I was in some dive and I was sloppy and lonely | 我进了一家酒吧 放下戒心 又很寂寞 |
[27:07] | and I met some girl, and the next thing you know, | 遇到了一个女孩 接下来 |
[27:09] | I’m strapped to some bed | 我就被绑在了床上 |
[27:10] | and she’s twisting things that ain’t supposed to be twisted. | 而她则对我严刑拷打 |
[27:13] | “She” who? | “她”是谁 |
[27:15] | Abaddon. | 阿比顿 |
[27:18] | I gave ’em up. | 是我出卖了他们 |
[27:21] | Pete, Tracy — I gave ’em all up. | 皮特 特蕾西 是我出卖了他们 |
[27:25] | So you hand me that blade | 把天使之刃给我吧 |
[27:26] | and you let me do what I got to do, or so help me — | 让我去做我该做的事 否则… |
[27:55] | Nice grouping. | 组分得好啊 |
[27:58] | Kevlar. Beats magic bullets. | 凯夫拉尔纤维 魔法子弹打不透 |
[28:01] | I love the future. | 我爱未来 |
[28:04] | Listen, my car is three blocks over. | 我的车就停在三个街区之外 |
[28:06] | Go get more bullets, more holy water — get everything. | 去拿点子弹和圣水 什么都要 |
[28:08] | – No, no, b-but what about you? – Just go! Go! Now! | -不不 那你呢 -去就是了 |
[28:20] | Alone at last. | 终于就剩你了 |
[28:37] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[28:39] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[28:52] | Cool. I didn’t miss the best part. | 真好 没错过最精彩的部分 |
[28:59] | So appreciate you boys coming when I call. | 我一打电话 你们就来了 真好 |
[29:02] | I think that’s what I like most about you Winchesters. | 我最爱你们温家人这一点了 |
[29:05] | You’re so obedient. | 真乖 |
[29:07] | And suicidally stupid. | 而且傻得要死 |
[29:09] | I like that, too. | 这一点我也喜欢 |
[29:12] | Are we gonna fight or make out? | 到底是要打架还是亲热 |
[29:13] | ’cause I’m getting some real mixed signals here. | 你真的搞得我很糊涂啊 |
[29:15] | I want Crowley — or what’s left of him. | 我要克劳力 或者他的残肢断体 |
[29:18] | Yeah? What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[29:20] | I let you die. | 我让你死 |
[29:21] | You give me Crowley’s head, | 你把克劳力的头给我 |
[29:22] | and I will snap your neck quick and clean. | 我就干脆利落地扭断你的脖子 |
[29:24] | You won’t feel a thing, trust me. | 你不会有任何感觉 相信我 |
[29:26] | And if I tell you to get bent? | 要是我让你滚蛋呢 |
[29:32] | You know, I’ve loved this body since the moment I first saw it. | 我对你的身体一见钟情 |
[29:37] | You’re the perfect vessel, Dean. | 你是个完美的肉身 迪恩 |
[29:39] | You give a girl all sorts of nasty ideas. | 让姑娘我心动不已 |
[29:43] | So go ahead and play hard to get, | 继续欲擒故纵吧 |
[29:46] | and I’ll peel off this “no demons allowed” tattoo | 我会把”禁止恶魔附身”纹身剥下来 |
[29:49] | and blow smoke up your ass. | 一溜烟钻进你身体里 |
[29:53] | Well, I got to tell you, between you and me, | 我偷偷告诉你 |
[29:54] | it is a horror show up there. | 我脑子里就是个恐怖秀 |
[29:57] | It can get worse. | 还能变得更恐怖 |
[29:58] | Trust me. ’cause once I’m on top, I’ll make you watch. | 相信我 一旦我占据了你 我会逼你看 |
[30:03] | And I’ll use your body. | 我会用你的身体 |
[30:05] | Have you ever felt an infant’s blood drip down your chin? | 知道婴儿的血从你下巴滴落的滋味吗 |
[30:08] | Or listen to a girl scream as you rip her guts out? | 听过内脏被你掏出来的女孩的尖叫声吗 |
[30:11] | Because you will. | 你会体验到的 |
[30:13] | You and me, lover. | 我和你 亲爱的 |
[30:16] | And we’ll have a grand old time. | 我们会一起好好玩的 |
[30:22] | And here I thought all you Winchesters were supposed to be tough. | 还以为温彻斯特家的人都很难对付呢 |
[30:48] | An angel? | 天使 |
[30:49] | What, you think we’d roll up | 怎么 你真以为我们会 |
[30:51] | to this mouse trap without some backup? | 毫无准备就冲进圈套吗 |
[31:16] | They were going to kill him, Dean. | 他们要杀了他 迪恩 |
[31:21] | Ezekiel? | 以西结 |
[31:24] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:28] | I was protecting your brother. | 保护你弟弟 |
[31:31] | I thought that was what you wanted. | 你不是也希望如此吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah. Right, yeah, no, I-I — | 是的 但我… |
[31:37] | Sorry. I’m just still getting used to this whole thing. | 抱歉 我就是不太习惯 |
[31:40] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[31:43] | But Sam’s okay? | 萨姆没事吧 |
[31:45] | He was knocked unconscious. | 他被打晕了 |
[31:48] | In a way, he still is. | 可以说 他现在还在昏迷 |
[31:50] | Sam will not remember any of this. | 萨姆不会记得这件事 |
[31:54] | So what the hell am I supposed to tell him when he comes to? | 那他醒了以后我要怎么说 |
[32:00] | That was why I used the knife. | 所以我用了刀 |
[32:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[32:07] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[32:10] | You are troubled still. | 你还是很烦恼 |
[32:13] | Yeah, it’s just that, uh… | 就是… |
[32:16] | Yeah, this is on me. | 都怪我 |
[32:19] | I was the one who talked Sam out of boarding up hell. | 是我说服萨姆不要关上地狱之门 |
[32:23] | Okay, so every demon deal, | 每一笔恶魔交易 |
[32:24] | every — every kill that they make, | 他们每杀一个人 |
[32:28] | well, you’re looking at the person who let it happen. | 放任他们作恶的就是我 |
[32:30] | You were protecting your brother. | 你是在保护你弟弟 |
[32:33] | I am in Sam’s head. | 我在萨姆的脑子里 |
[32:35] | Everything he knows, I know. | 他知道什么 我就知道什么 |
[32:38] | And I know that what you did, | 我知道你做的一切 |
[32:41] | you did out of love. | 都是出于爱 |
[32:47] | Yeah. Uh, look, Zeke — I’m gonna call you Zeke — | 小西 我以后就叫你小西了 |
[32:50] | I’m not really with the whole, uh, love and… | 我也不是为了什么 |
[32:55] | – love. – But it is why I said yes. | -爱不爱的… -但我是因此才答应你的 |
[32:58] | Yeah, and if that goes sideways, that’s on me, too. | 要是这事出了岔子 也得怪我 |
[33:00] | That is not going to happen. | 不会的 |
[33:04] | This is nuts. | 真是要疯 |
[33:06] | I mean, you’re Sam, but you’re not Sam, | 你是萨姆 又不是萨姆 |
[33:07] | and normally he’s the one I’m talking to about all this stuff. | 而通常我都是跟他谈这些事 |
[33:13] | I’m trusting you, Zeke. | 我信任你 小西 |
[33:19] | I just got to hope that you’re one of the good guys. | 但愿是你正义一边的 |
[33:23] | I am. | 我是 |
[33:29] | But I suppose that is what a bad guy would say. | 但坏人应该也会这么说吧 |
[33:34] | Dean Winchester, you are doing the right thing. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 你这么做是对的 |
[33:54] | Sam? Sammy? | 萨姆 小萨姆 |
[33:58] | Dean? What the hell happened? | 迪恩 发生什么事了 |
[34:01] | You took a shot to the head, | 你被打晕了 |
[34:02] | and I came in and saved your ass, like usual. | 而我一如往常地冲了进来 救你一命 |
[34:06] | You killed three demons? Alone? | 你只身杀了三个恶魔 |
[34:09] | I took them by surprise. | 我偷袭的 |
[34:11] | Got a little messy. I got a little lucky. | 场面很不好看 我运气好 |
[34:13] | Oh, and, uh… I’m awesome, so there’s that. | 而且 哥就是这么牛嘛 |
[34:17] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[34:19] | You are pretty damn awesome. | 你是挺牛的 |
[34:33] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:34] | Yeah. You? | 还好 你呢 |
[34:37] | More or less, yeah. | 还行吧 |
[34:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:43] | I got everything, | 我把东西都拿来了 |
[34:44] | but guess I’m late to the party. | 但看来我错过了派对 |
[34:46] | Lucky you. | 真好命 |
[34:47] | Let’s blow this toxic waste dump. | 快离开这个有毒的垃圾场吧 |
[34:49] | Burgers and silkwood showers on me. | 我请客吃汉堡 洗清洁澡 |
[35:09] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[35:12] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[35:35] | Who worked you over? | 谁把你打成这样了 |
[35:36] | Martin Hayward and Brandon Favors. | 马丁·海沃德和布兰登·费沃斯 |
[35:42] | They did this to you? | 是他们打了你 |
[35:45] | No. They’re demons. | 不是 他们是恶魔 |
[35:47] | You asked for names, I’m giving you names. | 你们要名字 我就是在给你们名字 |
[35:50] | They’re underperformers. | 他们都不怎么样 |
[35:52] | Spike them, you’re doing me a favor. | 钉死他们 算是帮我忙了 |
[35:55] | You break easy. | 这么容易就屈服了 |
[35:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:57] | Your little plan to have me stew in my own delicious juices — | 你想让我自己在这儿生闷气的计划 |
[36:03] | pathetic. | 真是可悲 |
[36:04] | You want intel. | 你想要情报 |
[36:06] | I want things, too. | 我也有想要的东西 |
[36:10] | Maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement. | 也许我们能达成协议 |
[36:13] | Quid pro quo, gentlemen. | 一物换一物 先生们 |
[36:16] | So, these are what, then? Freebies? | 那这算什么 免费赠品 |
[36:18] | Not at all. | 才不是呢 |
[36:19] | You can consider them fair trade for the enjoyment | 这就算是用来换取 |
[36:23] | that Kevin gave me. | 凯文带给我的欢乐的吧 |
[36:24] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[36:27] | He’s my new favorite toy. | 他是我的新玩具 |
[36:29] | Wind him up, watch him go. | 把他惹毛 看着他离开 |
[36:36] | You check the names. I’ll go find the kid. | 你去查那些名字 我去找那孩子 |
[36:59] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[37:03] | Talk to me. | 和我说句话啊 |
[37:04] | You can’t keep me locked in here. I’m leaving. | 你不能把我锁在这儿 我要走了 |
[37:06] | Like hell. | 你逗我呢 |
[37:08] | Man, we told you not to talk to Crowley, okay? | 伙计 我们叫你别去和克劳力讲话的 好吗 |
[37:10] | He messes with your head. | 他会搅乱你的心绪 |
[37:11] | He said my mom’s alive. | 他说我妈妈还活着 |
[37:14] | Crowley said if I let him go, | 克劳力还说假如我放他走 |
[37:16] | he’d give her back to me. | 他就把她还给我 |
[37:18] | And you believed him? | 你还真信了 |
[37:19] | He’s still in there, isn’t he? | 他还在里面呢 不是吗 |
[37:23] | Crowley’s lying. | 克劳力在撒谎 |
[37:25] | And if he’s not? | 假如不是呢 |
[37:28] | Well… | 那么 |
[37:29] | if she is alive, then she’s dead. | 即使她还活着 那也与死无异 |
[37:33] | In every way that matters, she’s dead, Kevin. | 从真正要紧的方面来讲 她死了 凯文 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:38] | I know you’re dying to bolt, man. | 我知道你很想冲出去 伙计 |
[37:41] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[37:43] | But out that door, it’s demons and it’s angels, | 但在那扇门外 有恶魔 有天使 |
[37:47] | and they would all love to get their hands on a prophet, | 并且他们都很想抓到一个先知 |
[37:50] | so even with Crowley here, | 所以即使这儿有克劳力 |
[37:52] | this is still the safest place for you. | 这里对你而言仍是最安全的地方 |
[37:54] | It just is. | 就是这样的 |
[37:57] | And we need you, man. | 而且我们需要你 伙计 |
[38:01] | ’cause I’m useful. | 因为我有用 |
[38:03] | Because you’re family. | 因为你是我们的家人 |
[38:06] | After all the crap we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多屁事 |
[38:08] | after all the good that you’ve done… | 你做了那么多好事 |
[38:12] | man, if you don’t think that we would die for you… | 如果你还觉得我们不会为你而死 |
[38:16] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 那我也不知道该说什么了 |
[38:19] | Because you, me, Sam, and Cass — | 因为你 我 萨姆 还有小卡 |
[38:23] | we are all we’ve got. | 我们只剩彼此了 |
[38:27] | But, hey, if none of that matters to you, | 但是 如果这对你都不重要 |
[38:28] | then I won’t stop you. | 那我也不拦你了 |
[38:39] | Kevin’s passed out in one of the back rooms. | 凯文在后面的一个房间里昏睡过去了 |
[38:42] | He’s a tough kid. | 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[38:44] | He’ll bounce back. | 他会好起来的 |
[38:50] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[38:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:56] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[38:58] | what Tracy said about me — | 特蕾西说的关于我的话 |
[39:02] | She wasn’t wrong. | 她没说错 |
[39:06] | Sam, listen to me. | 萨姆 听着 |
[39:09] | You have helped a hell of a lot more people than you have hurt. | 你帮助过的人远比你伤害的多 |
[39:13] | So all of that — that was then. | 所以那些事 都是过去了 |
[39:18] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[39:19] | Here’s to now. | 这杯敬当下 |
[39:27] | So, you ready for it? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:30] | The fallen angels? | 坠落的天使 |
[39:31] | Abaddon? | 阿比顿 |
[39:33] | Cass losing his halo? | 小卡失去神力 |
[39:34] | Crowley in our basement? | 克劳力在我们地下室里 |
[39:38] | Crap. We’re living in a freakin’ sitcom. | 我们简直生活在情景喜剧里 |
[39:41] | What about you? How’s the, uh, the engine running? | 你呢 你的身体状况如何 |
[39:46] | Honestly, um.. | 说实话 |
[39:48] | I feel better than I have in a long time. | 我很久没感觉这么好过了 |
[39:52] | I mean, i realize it’s crazy out there | 我知道外面的世界一团糟 |
[39:53] | and we have trouble coming for us, | 而且有许多麻烦等着我们 |
[39:56] | but I look around and I see friends and family. | 但我知道自己周围还有朋友和家人 |
[40:00] | I am happy with my life for the first time in… | 我第一次对我的人生感到快乐 |
[40:06] | forever. | 这辈子第一次 |
[40:10] | I-I am. I really am. | 真的 我真是这么觉得 |
[40:11] | I-it’s just things are… | 一切都 |
[40:15] | things are good. | 一切都很美好 |
[40:22] | Never better. | 从没这么好过 |