时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m trying to fix heaven. | 我在努力挽救天堂 |
[00:04] | Metatron is trying to fix heaven. | 梅塔特隆也在挽救天堂 |
[00:06] | Metatron isn’t trying to fix anything. | 梅塔特隆没打算挽救任何东西 |
[00:08] | He’s trying to break it. | 他想要毁掉天堂 |
[00:09] | Angels. They’re falling. | 是天使 他们坠落了 |
[00:11] | Metatron — he took my grace. | 梅塔特隆 他偷走了我的能量 |
[00:13] | That means you’re human. | 也就是说你是人类了 |
[00:15] | Cass, listen to me. There are angels out there. | 小卡 听我说 外面还有很多天使 |
[00:17] | They’re looking for you, and they’re pissed. | 他们怒火中烧 都在找你 |
[00:22] | Until their last breath, | 直到生命耗尽 |
[00:23] | they will seek revenge on the angel that did this, | 他们会找到始作俑者 找到摧毁天堂的天使 |
[00:26] | – who destroyed heaven. – Stop. | -向他寻仇 -住口 |
[00:29] | That was beautiful, Clarence. | 干得漂亮 小天使 |
[00:31] | We’re dealing with a reaper. | 这里有个死神 |
[00:32] | I can find you anywhere! | 你逃不出我的掌心 |
[00:34] | Sammy’s hurt. He’s hurt real bad. | 萨姆受伤了 他伤得很重 |
[00:36] | This one goes out to any angel. | 这话是说给每一个天使的 |
[00:37] | This is Dean Winchester, and I need your help. | 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:40] | – Start with a name. – Ezekiel. | -先告诉我名字 -以西结 |
[00:42] | There is a chance I can fix your brother from the inside. | 但从内部拯救你弟弟还有一线生机 |
[00:45] | What, possession? | 附身 |
[00:46] | It’s the best of a bad situation. | 这种情况下 这是最佳的方案了 |
[00:47] | How will it work? | 这事是怎么个机制 |
[00:48] | I heal Sam while healing myself. | 我会在治愈自己的同时治愈萨姆 |
[00:50] | Sam can eject me at any time, | 萨姆随时能把我驱逐出去 |
[00:53] | And if Sam does eject me, he will die. | 如果萨姆驱逐我 那他就会死 |
[00:55] | Then we keep it a secret for now. | 那暂时先不要说吧 |
[01:02] | Monsignor Cassidy will join us for dinner on Saturday. | 凯西迪阁下周六会来赴晚宴 |
[01:07] | And mass, of course. | 当然 还会参加弥撒 |
[01:09] | He can be a pain, | 他有时挺烦人的 |
[01:11] | so let’s have everybody on their toes. | 让大家都小心行事 |
[01:16] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[01:18] | We’re looking for a man we believe you may know. | 我们在找一个人 你们应该认识 |
[01:21] | His name is Castiel. | 他叫卡西迪奥 |
[01:44] | Hey, Clarence. | 克莱伦斯 |
[01:47] | How much longer you gonna be with us? | 你还会在这儿待多久 |
[01:50] | I’ll be moving on tonight after work. | 今晚下班后就走 |
[01:53] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[01:56] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[01:58] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[01:59] | Do you ever tire of urinating? | 你会对排尿感到厌烦吗 |
[02:03] | I’ll never get used to it. | 我总是不习惯 |
[02:12] | Yeah, I got some more bags for you. | 我这儿还有袋子 |
[03:11] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[03:14] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[03:17] | Hey. Morning. | 早啊 |
[03:20] | You been outside already? | 你这就出去过了 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Woke up, went for a run. | 是啊 起来去跑了个步 |
[03:24] | Beautiful sunrise. | 日出真美 |
[03:25] | Anyways, cleaned up. Went and got breakfast. | 反正 我收拾了一下 去买了早餐 |
[03:29] | Grabbed you real bacon and eggs, extra grease. | 给你买了真正的培根鸡蛋 超肥 |
[03:32] | Not even gonna argue. | 不跟你多嘴 |
[03:33] | Mm, perfect. | 太棒了 |
[03:38] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[03:40] | You went running? | 你去跑步了 |
[03:42] | What? Why do you look so worried? | 对啊 你干什么这么担心的样子 |
[03:44] | Let’s see. There’s Cass, who I told to haul ass here. | 想想吧 小卡 我让他过来 |
[03:47] | That was days ago. He’s still out there. | 可这都好几天了 他还没来 |
[03:50] | There’s you. | 你 |
[03:51] | Me? I feel great. | 我 我感觉很好啊 |
[03:55] | I’m sure you do, but, Sam, you went through the trials. | 好吧 但是 萨姆 你经历了两道测试 |
[03:59] | Okay, that put a big strain on you. | 给你造成了很大伤害 |
[04:00] | I just think it’s better if you took it easy, | 我只是觉得你还是悠着点比较好 |
[04:02] | You know, and didn’t act like you were — | 别好像是… |
[04:04] | Possessed by an angel. | 被天使附身的样子 |
[04:07] | And he does feel better. | 他的确感觉好多了 |
[04:09] | A work in progress, of course, but I am slowly healing him. | 虽然仍在进行中 但我在慢慢治愈他 |
[04:13] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[04:15] | Um, but — | 但是 |
[04:16] | I have news. | 我有消息要告诉你 |
[04:18] | I’ve picked up chatter among the angels. | 我听到了天使之间的通话 |
[04:21] | Not all are wandering around in confusion. | 并非所有天使都茫然不知所措 |
[04:23] | Yeah, some of ’em are after Cass. | 是啊 有些在追杀小卡 |
[04:27] | There is a faction that is rapidly organizing | 有一个小团体在迅速地形成 |
[04:30] | and finding human vessels to contain them. | 并且在找皮囊附身 |
[04:33] | Led by Naomi? | 内奥米领导的吗 |
[04:34] | I have not heard that name, no. | 我没听到这个名字 |
[04:36] | But it is this faction’s leadership who want Castiel found. | 是这个小集团的领导人想找到卡西迪奥 |
[04:41] | You see, Dean, I can be useful. | 你瞧 迪恩 我还是很有用的 |
[04:46] | So can my brother. | 我弟弟也是 |
[04:48] | So, why don’t you go check your e-mail, | 你去看看你的电邮 |
[04:50] | and if I need your help, I’ll let you know. | 如果我需要你的帮助 我会喊你的 |
[04:52] | – Dean. – I said I’ll let you know. | -迪恩 -我会喊你的 |
[04:56] | I mean, you know, Cass is human now. | 毕竟 小卡现在是人类了 |
[05:01] | It’s gonna take him a lot longer to travel. | 他走过来肯定要花很长的时间 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna get whiplash. | 我会被鞭笞的 |
[05:06] | What? | 什么 |
[05:08] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:11] | All right, so, I was thinking that if the angels are organizing, | 好吧 我在想 如果天使组织了起来 |
[05:13] | then that makes them a lot more dangerous than we thought. | 那他们可就比我们想的要难对付多了 |
[05:17] | Why do you think they’re organizing? | 你为什么认为他们组织起来了 |
[05:22] | It makes sense. | 这样说得通啊 |
[05:24] | My point is, is that the more of them that are after Cass, | 我是想说 越多人在追杀小卡 |
[05:27] | the worse it is, so…we got to find him. | 那就越糟糕 我们得去找他 |
[05:32] | Folks, like I’ve been telling you, | 伙计们 我一直在说 |
[05:34] | we’re in that most sacred of times. | 现在是最神圣的时刻 |
[05:37] | A legion of angels reaches out for us. | 天使的大军向我们伸出了手 |
[05:40] | Can you feel their divine presence? | 你能感到天神的降临吗 |
[05:44] | And if you do, there’s nothing to fear. | 如果你感到了 别害怕 |
[05:46] | Heck no. | 别害怕 |
[05:47] | If the angels come a-knocking, | 如果天使来找你 |
[05:49] | you just let ’em on in | 你就放他们进来 |
[05:51] | and fill yourself up with their grace. | 让他们的能量充盈你 |
[05:56] | This is the reverend Buddy Boyle | 我是巴蒂·博伊尔牧师 |
[05:57] | in the “Goin’ for glory hour” wishing you a most blessed day. | 你正在收看《走进荣光》 祝福你的今天 |
[06:02] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[06:04] | And we’re clear. | 结束 |
[06:07] | Beautiful, Buddy. One of your best. | 真不错 巴蒂 最佳表现 |
[06:09] | Oh, well, that is high praise, sir, | 真是多谢夸奖 先生 |
[06:11] | seeing as how you’re an emissary of the man upstairs himself. | 毕竟您可是上帝的密使 |
[06:14] | Thank you, Bart. | 谢了 巴特 |
[06:17] | It’s Bartholomew, | 是巴塞洛缪 |
[06:19] | and I have to say, | 我得说 |
[06:21] | God has personally assured me | 上帝亲自跟我说 |
[06:22] | that he is highly pleased with your work. | 他对你的工作十分满意 |
[06:26] | He prepareth a special reward | 他准备了一个特别奖赏 |
[06:28] | for helping him populate a true heaven on earth. | 感谢你替他繁盛这个真正的人间天堂 |
[06:31] | Well, between you and me, | 我偷偷跟你说 |
[06:32] | it’s practically reward enough being one of the few | 其实能作为为数不多的 |
[06:35] | humans of all time to get orders from an actual angel. | 直接听命于一个天使的人就是莫大的奖赏了 |
[06:39] | But if he prepareth I am honored. | 但如果他准备了别的 我很荣幸 |
[06:44] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[06:45] | Sir? I’m ready. | 先生 我准备好了 |
[06:50] | Let me be a vessel for the divine. | 让我作圣徒的皮囊吧 |
[06:54] | I give myself over to you. | 我愿把自己献给你 |
[06:57] | Oh. Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[07:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:03] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:05] | If you’re certain. | 如果你确定的话 |
[07:48] | Bart! | 巴特 |
[07:50] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:53] | Buddy… | 巴蒂 |
[07:56] | The simple truth is, | 事实就是 |
[07:57] | not all who are willing are designed to contain heaven’s grace. | 心甘情愿 也未必能承受天堂的能量 |
[08:03] | We have to expect a casualty now and then. | 偶尔也会有伤亡事故 |
[08:06] | It’s a small price to pay when you think about it. | 你想想就会发现这代价微不足道 |
[08:11] | Like the lamb of the sacrifice. | 就像用来祭祀的羔羊 |
[08:15] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[08:16] | All right, so this is where Cass called from on Tuesday — | 这是小卡周二打来电话的地方 |
[08:18] | Longmont, Colorado. | 科罗拉多 朗蒙特 |
[08:20] | Each circle is how far he might have gotten | 每一圈代表了他在一天 |
[08:22] | in one, two, and three days out. | 两天和三天内能走到的范围 |
[08:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[08:26] | The same day he called from Longmont, | 他从朗蒙特打来电话的那天 |
[08:28] | weird murder, same town. | 那座小镇上有诡异的杀人案 |
[08:30] | Cops said it was like the girl was blasted from the inside out. | 警方报道称 女孩好像被人从里面烧焦了 |
[08:33] | Angel kill. | 天使杀招 |
[08:36] | They might have just missed Cass. | 他们可能刚刚错过小卡 |
[08:37] | Unless they got him. | 或者是抓到了他 |
[08:43] | You got an Emory Park, Iowa? | 圈上有没有爱荷华州 埃默里公园 |
[08:46] | Emory Park, Emory Park. I just saw that. | 埃默里公园 我刚刚还看到了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, a couple days outside of longmont. | 离朗蒙特就两天时间 |
[08:50] | Okay, because two priests were murdered there Thursday. | 周四那儿有两名牧师被杀 |
[08:54] | Eyes blown out, evidence of torture. | 眼睛烧穿 有受过折磨的迹象 |
[08:56] | They were impaled on posts. | 被穿在柱子上 |
[08:58] | – Torture? – Yeah. | -折磨 -对 |
[09:00] | Angels are looking for info. | 天使在打探消息 |
[09:02] | Man, if they get to him before we do… | 如果他们比我们先找到他 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | I was so hungry. | 我好饿啊 |
[09:10] | Very kind of you to share. | 你愿意跟我分享真是好心 |
[09:12] | It’s okay. | 不客气 |
[09:15] | You know, I’m finding that often | 我常常发现 |
[09:17] | people with the least to give are the most generous. | 那些最为贫穷的人却最为慷慨 |
[09:21] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[09:23] | I’ve got to plan better. | 我得做更好的打算 |
[09:25] | I ran out of food very quickly today. | 我今天很快就没食物了 |
[09:29] | You’re new at this, aren’t you? | 你是才过上这种日子的吧 |
[09:34] | Food. | 食物 |
[09:36] | Sleep or passing gas, | 睡觉 放屁 |
[09:38] | it’s all very strange. | 感觉真怪 |
[09:41] | And it’s occurred to me that one day I’m gonna die. | 而且我突然意识到 我有一日会死 |
[09:54] | I better try falling asleep. | 我还是睡一会儿吧 |
[09:57] | It’s quite a process, isn’t it? | 想入睡挺不容易 是吧 |
[09:59] | Try counting sheep. | 数羊吧 |
[10:05] | Thanks once again. | 再次感谢 |
[10:32] | What sheep? | 什么羊啊 |
[11:10] | You’re human? | 你是人类 |
[11:33] | Yeah, I think I know this guy you’re talking about. | 我好像知道你说的是谁 |
[11:36] | – Sounds like Clarence. – Clarence? | -听上去很像克莱伦斯 -克莱伦斯 |
[11:39] | The church — it runs a shelter in town, | 教堂在镇上开了间庇护所 |
[11:41] | and we work here. | 我们都在这儿工作 |
[11:42] | We earn our keep. | 挣点生活费 |
[11:44] | Clarence spent a couple nights, and then had to move on. | 克莱伦斯在这儿待了几晚 然后就离开了 |
[11:47] | And he left the day the bodies were found? | 他是发现尸体的那天走的吗 |
[11:50] | Matter of fact. | 的确是 |
[11:53] | Oh, man, those poor guys were a mess. | 天呐 那两个可怜人太惨了 |
[11:55] | They must have suffered bad. | 他们肯定痛苦死了 |
[11:57] | But at least now they’re with the angels. | 至少现在他们在天使那里了 |
[12:01] | I sure as hell hope not. | 我倒希望不会 |
[12:03] | Clarence happen to mention where he was headed? | 克莱伦斯提过他去哪了吗 |
[12:05] | No. | 没有 |
[12:06] | He just said he always had to keep going. | 他只是说他得继续走 |
[12:12] | All right. Well, he’s definitely been here. | 好了 他肯定是来过这儿 |
[12:14] | Good news is he’s getting cagey. | 好消息是 他现在变小心了 |
[12:15] | He’s using a fake name — Clarence. | 他用了假名字 克莱伦斯 |
[12:19] | That’s what Meg used to call him. | 梅格以前就那么喊他 |
[12:20] | Of course, he doesn’t get that’s the name of a pretty famous angel. | 当然了 他并不知道那是个著名天使的名字 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:26] | “It’s a wonderful life.” | 《生活多美好》 |
[12:29] | Dude, seriously? | 我说 你不是吧 |
[12:30] | What’d you come up with? | 你查到什么了 |
[12:33] | Another angel kill, | 又一起天使杀人案 |
[12:35] | outside a town called Lafayette | 在一座叫拉斐特的镇子外 |
[12:36] | about a day’s travel east of here. | 离这儿往东有一天的路程 |
[12:38] | What is that, Indiana? | 是印第安纳州吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Body was found in a homeless camp. | 是啊 在一个流浪汉营地发现的尸体 |
[12:41] | Insides barbecued, the whole nine. | 里面被灼烧什么的 |
[12:44] | Homeless guy? | 流浪汉 |
[12:45] | No, a pharmacist from Dayton. | 不 是代顿的一个药剂师 |
[13:32] | Reverend Boyle’s influence is astonishing. | 博伊尔牧师的影响力真是惊人 |
[13:35] | I’ll never understand these people. | 我永远都无法理解这些人 |
[13:38] | Our fallen brothers and sisters | 我们坠落的兄弟姐妹们 |
[13:40] | are finding vessels faster than we’d even hoped. | 找到皮囊的速度比我们预计得还快 |
[13:42] | They better. | 那是最好 |
[13:44] | And then they need to help us find Castiel. | 然后他们得帮我们找到卡西迪奥 |
[13:47] | You know, the one you let slip through your fingers. | 就是从你手指缝里溜走的那个 |
[13:51] | Our Dayton operative is tracking him. | 我们代顿的探员在追查他 |
[13:54] | Good, because frankly, you’re hanging by a thread. | 很好 因为你现在岌岌可危 |
[14:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:07] | Our operative did manage to find Castiel, | 我们的探员找到了卡西迪奥 |
[14:10] | but Castiel was somehow able to kill him. | 但却不知怎么 被他杀了 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:16] | – He’s a madman, sir, and very dangerous. – No. | -他是个危险的疯子 先生 -不 |
[14:21] | I’m very dangerous. | 我才危险 |
[14:23] | Now you will find this madman, and you will destroy him. | 你去给我找到这个疯子 干掉他 |
[14:27] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[14:29] | That may not be possible, sir. | 恐怕这不可能 先生 |
[14:30] | I’m getting a little tired of you. | 我有点讨厌你了 |
[14:33] | Castiel has vanished. | 卡西迪奥不见了 |
[14:35] | We’re unable to track him. | 我们找不到他 |
[14:36] | He must have found a way to ward himself against us. | 他肯定是想到办法抵挡我们了 |
[15:48] | Please, lord. | 主啊 |
[15:50] | Mike is such a good man. | 迈克是个好人 |
[15:54] | Please send your angels to heal him. | 求你派天使去治好他吧 |
[15:59] | Thank you for hearing me. | 感谢你的聆听 |
[16:03] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:13] | Mike is your husband? | 迈克是你丈夫吗 |
[16:19] | He’s very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[16:24] | Yes. Humans — so fragile. | 是啊 人类是如此脆弱 |
[16:28] | I never — never realized how fragile until recently. | 我直到最近才意识到是多么脆弱 |
[16:35] | I guess that’s why we pray. | 所以我们才会祈祷 |
[16:38] | When you get dealt such a bad hand sometimes, | 有时候你的运气如此不济 |
[16:42] | you need something stronger than yourself. | 就需要比你更强的东西支撑下去 |
[16:46] | That’s a wonderful idea, but… | 这想法真好 但是… |
[16:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | What if you were to find out | 如果你发现 |
[17:01] | that no one is listening? | 根本没人在倾听 |
[17:04] | That God had pretty much left, | 上帝已经遗弃了我们 |
[17:07] | that heaven had gone out of business? | 天堂也歇业了 |
[17:10] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[17:13] | But that’s not possible. | 那是不可能的啊 |
[17:15] | I think it’s completely possible. | 我觉得这完全是有可能的 |
[17:20] | You’re missing the point. | 你不懂 |
[17:22] | It’s not possible because I have my faith. | 我说不可能 是因为我有信仰 |
[17:27] | But when I tell you the truth — | 但我告诉你现实… |
[17:28] | Your truth, not mine. | 那是你的现实 不是我的 |
[17:33] | Your lack of faith doesn’t cancel what I believe. | 你失去信仰 无法削减我的信仰 |
[17:38] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这样的 |
[17:42] | You know… | 要知道 |
[17:44] | I think you might feel better if you tried it my way. | 我觉得如果你像我这样 或许会感觉好一点 |
[17:49] | Someone is listening. | 有人在聆听的 |
[18:00] | The issue is, | 问题在于 |
[18:01] | he somehow managed to ward himself against us. | 他想办法抵挡了我们 |
[18:06] | Our ability to track him has been jammed, | 我们追踪他的能力受阻 |
[18:08] | which brings us to you. | 所以我们想到了你 |
[18:12] | My kind, we always get what we’re looking for, chief. | 我们总能找到我们想找的 老大 |
[18:15] | Yes, reapers. | 是啊 死神 |
[18:19] | But some of you have taken your skill set | 但你们有些人将自己的本领 |
[18:20] | to a whole new level… | 发挥到了新的极致 |
[18:22] | That’s the rumor. | 据说是的 |
[18:23] | …And are willing to freelance. | 并且愿意干私活儿 |
[18:25] | For a price. | 领赏钱 |
[18:29] | That’s the rumor. | 据说如此 |
[18:35] | Jump start me. | 启用我吧 |
[18:37] | How do I start looking for this…Castiel? | 我怎么找这个卡西迪奥 |
[18:42] | I got one word for you. | 我送你一个词 |
[18:46] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[18:48] | Damnedest thing I ever saw. | 我见过的最可怕的场面 |
[18:51] | Vic had a stab wound, but it’s not what killed him. | 被害人被刺 却不是致命伤 |
[18:53] | It’s like his insides were — | 简直像他身体里 |
[18:55] | Vaporized? | 汽化了 |
[18:57] | It’s been going around. | 最近常有发生 |
[19:00] | So, this guy was a pharmacist from Ohio? | 这家伙是俄亥俄的药剂师 |
[19:03] | Apparently. | 是的 |
[19:04] | Total family man, religious. | 就是个居家好男人 很虔诚 |
[19:06] | One day, just hops in the S.U.V., takes off, | 某天坐上城市越野 开车出发 |
[19:08] | dies under a bridge here from god knows what. | 死在这里的桥下 死因不明 |
[19:10] | This is his stuff. | 这是他的遗物 |
[19:13] | Help yourselves. | 你们随意吧 |
[19:14] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[19:24] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[19:26] | Nothing weird. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[19:29] | Crappy music, a lot of podcasts, all the same one. | 糟糕的音乐 大量播客 都是同一个节目 |
[19:32] | Reverend Buddy Boyle’s “Goin’ For Glory Hour”. | 巴蒂·博伊尔牧师的《走进荣光》 |
[19:36] | Cop said he was religious. | 警方说他很虔诚 |
[19:38] | Join me in a heapin’ helpin’ of glory, friends. | 和我一起走进荣光吧 朋友们 |
[19:43] | When you’re in the presence of the divine, you’ll know it. | 天神降临之际 你会知道的 |
[19:47] | And if you let yourself, you’ll hear it. | 如果敞开胸怀 就能听到 |
[19:53] | So, remember, when angels come a-knocking, let ’em on in. | 记住 如果天使来找你 你就放他们进来 |
[20:02] | Angels can’t possess a human without permission, right? | 天使必须得到同意才能附身 对吧 |
[20:04] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:05] | So, what, they’re using this guy to find vessels? | 他们是在利用这个人寻找皮囊吗 |
[20:09] | It’s a willing audience. | 听众都心甘情愿 |
[20:10] | They’re all religious types like our pharmacist here. | 都像这位药剂师一样信奉上帝 |
[20:13] | Buddy Boyle was telling them to let the angels take them over. | 巴蒂·博伊尔让他们接受天使附身 |
[20:15] | Like body snatchers. | 就跟诱拐一样 |
[20:17] | How big a reach does this Boyle guy have? | 这家伙的听众范围有多广 |
[20:32] | Pretty much the entire planet. | 几乎全球都有 |
[21:04] | I’m not stealing. | 我没偷东西 |
[21:06] | And I’m not a cop. | 我也不是警察 |
[21:09] | It’s a shame, isn’t it? | 真可惜啊 |
[21:12] | So much is wasted when there’s so many hungry. | 这么多人在挨饿 却还有人浪费食物 |
[21:15] | I never knew. | 我以前都不知道 |
[21:20] | Peanut butter and jelly? | 花生酱果冻三明治 |
[21:24] | It’s pretty good. | 挺好吃的 |
[21:26] | No, I can’t take your food. | 我不能拿走你的食物 |
[21:28] | You’re not. I’m giving it to you. | 你没有 是我主动给你的 |
[21:34] | Look, I’ve had hard times myself. | 我也有过难熬的日子 |
[21:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Look, for the billionth time, | 再说一遍 |
[21:51] | we’re just looking for some information, okay? | 我们只是想问点事 |
[21:53] | We’re not cops. | 我们不是警察 |
[21:54] | I mean, do we look like cops? | 我们长得像警察吗 |
[22:00] | Well, we’re not cops. | 但我们不是 |
[22:02] | We just need to find a friend who’s in it deep. | 我们只是想找一位落魄的朋友 |
[22:04] | Look, he might have been here the night that guy was killed. | 那家伙遇害当晚他可能来过 |
[22:06] | Were any of you here then? | 你们当时有人在这里吗 |
[22:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:10] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | Uh, he’s — | 他 |
[22:12] | He’s got dark hair, blue eyes, | 有深色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[22:16] | a little out of it. | 有点迷迷糊糊的 |
[22:18] | He maybe called himself Clarence? | 他可能说他叫克莱伦斯 |
[22:20] | Clarence, yeah. | 克莱伦斯 有这么个人 |
[22:23] | You two talk? | 你们聊过吗 |
[22:24] | Not much. | 聊得不多 |
[22:27] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[22:29] | I think he was on the run. | 我觉得他在逃命 |
[22:32] | You see him with the vic? Uh, victim? | 你见到他和死者在一起了吗 |
[22:35] | No. | 没有 |
[22:38] | Okay. | 好 然后呢 |
[22:40] | He went off to sleep in another part of the resort. | 他去营地的另一边睡了 |
[22:44] | Where? | 哪里 |
[22:46] | He’s not there now. | 他已经不在那里了 |
[22:49] | Where’d he go? | 去哪了 |
[22:52] | I saw him running from under the bridge to the highway. | 我看见他从桥下逃往公路了 |
[22:58] | You gonna pay us for all this teeth pulling? | 你要一直这样挤牙膏吗 |
[22:59] | Where was he headed? | 他往哪边逃了 |
[23:01] | He flagged a truck heading north. | 搭上一辆卡车往北走了 |
[23:02] | Detroit, probably. | 可能去了底特律 |
[23:03] | Why Detroit? | 为什么是底特律 |
[23:05] | Truck was marked “Motor City Meats.” | 卡车上标有”汽车城[底特律别称]肉类运输” |
[23:39] | Wow, it’s beautiful. | 这里很漂亮 |
[23:42] | If you say so. | 你说漂亮就漂亮吧 |
[23:45] | Uh, just so you know, | 我先说明下 |
[23:47] | I don’t usually bring home strange men. | 我并不常带陌生[奇怪]男人回家的 |
[23:52] | Am I strange? | 我很奇怪吗 |
[23:55] | No, I mean… men I don’t know. | 不 我是指我不认识的人 |
[23:59] | But you look like you been to hell and back. | 你看起来像是从地狱回来似的 |
[24:02] | Yeah, a few times. | 是去过几次 |
[24:06] | April, by the way. April Kelly. | 对了 我叫艾普莉·凯莉 |
[24:10] | Um, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[24:12] | One name? | 只有名吗 |
[24:13] | Yeah, like God. | 对 跟上帝一样 |
[24:16] | Or Cher? | 或者雪儿 |
[24:20] | Uh, not to raise any red flags, | 我不是一惊一乍 |
[24:23] | but do you know your shirt’s soaked in blood? | 但你知道你的衬衫被血浸透了吗 |
[24:30] | Look at these chemicals. Do you even read the label? | 看看这些化学添加品 你读过上面的标签吗 |
[24:32] | No. I read “Pie.” | 没有 我知道它是派就好了 |
[24:33] | The rest is just “Blah, blah, blah.” | 其他的都无关紧要 |
[24:35] | Listen, when we hit Detroit, | 听着 我们一到底特律 |
[24:36] | we start with the homeless shelters. | 就从流浪汉庇护所开始找 |
[24:38] | Right, then go to the encampments, soup kitchens. | 嗯 然后去营地 施粥所 |
[24:42] | Check out places that he might have gone looking for work. | 去他可能去找工作的地方找 |
[24:44] | Yeah, and I can — I can check for vagrancy arrests. | 嗯 我去查查被捕的流浪汉 |
[24:46] | Yeah, and, you know… odd deaths. | 嗯 还有奇怪的死亡事件 |
[25:14] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[25:15] | Why are you trailing us? | 你为什么跟踪我们 |
[25:17] | You call this rag a bandage? | 这破布也能当绷带用 |
[25:20] | You’re lucky this wasn’t infected. | 你没感染就算幸运了 |
[25:24] | What happened to the guy who attacked you? | 那个袭击了你的人呢 |
[25:27] | Oh, I stabbed him. | 我捅了他 |
[25:31] | He exploded. | 他爆炸了 |
[25:36] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[25:38] | You don’t look like the knife-fight type. | 你可不像跟人拼刀的那种呢 |
[25:42] | Or the homeless type, actually. | 也不像个流浪汉 |
[25:45] | Yes. Well… | 嗯 这个… |
[25:47] | I guess I trusted the wrong person. | 我错信了不该信的人 |
[25:51] | Bad investment advice? | 投资失败吗 |
[25:55] | No, vanity. | 不 是自负 |
[25:58] | I thought I was more important, more effective than I am, | 我自以为了不起 有能力 |
[26:01] | that I could… fix everything. | 自以为能拯救一切 |
[26:06] | And now all I can do is keep running. | 而现在我就只能没命地跑 |
[26:10] | Well, all patched up, | 都弄好了 |
[26:11] | but, god, your delts are in knots. | 可你的三角肌好紧绷啊 |
[26:15] | You got to relax. | 放松点 |
[26:17] | Ah, it’s all new to me. | 这一切对我还很新鲜 |
[26:21] | Hunger. | 饥饿 |
[26:23] | Cold. | 寒冷 |
[26:28] | This feeling, being all alone. | 还有孤独感 |
[26:33] | You’re not alone tonight. | 你今晚可不孤独 |
[27:08] | So, Maurice. | 莫里斯 |
[27:10] | You bounty hunters are like delta force reapers. | 你们这些赏金猎人就像特种死神 |
[27:13] | Why would they sic you on Cass? | 他们为什么让你找小卡 |
[27:16] | He warded himself. | 他设了防御 |
[27:19] | Naomi hire you? | 内奥米雇的你吗 |
[27:24] | You really are out of the loop. | 你们消息真不灵通 |
[27:28] | Naomi’s dead. | 内奥米死了 |
[27:31] | Resting in pieces. | 安息吧 |
[27:32] | So then who’s running things now? | 那现在是谁管事 |
[27:36] | Answer! | 回答 |
[27:38] | Her protege Bartholomew. He’s an up-and-comer. | 她的门徒 巴塞洛缪 他很有上进心 |
[27:42] | So he figured we’d lead you to Cass. | 他认为我们会带你找到小卡 |
[27:47] | This bartholomew, he organizing the angels? | 巴塞洛缪 是他在组织天使吗 |
[27:54] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[28:03] | You can kill me. It won’t matter. | 你杀了我吧 无所谓 |
[28:07] | If I don’t find Castiel, there are others that will. | 我找不到卡西迪奥 其他人也会找到 |
[28:11] | But do what you want. | 你随便吧 |
[28:14] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[28:25] | Well, say something. | 说话啊 |
[28:30] | There aren’t words. | 言语无法表达 |
[28:33] | So, that was okay? | 你觉得还好喽 |
[28:35] | Very much so. | 非常好 |
[28:42] | What I did, that was, uh… | 我呢 还… |
[28:46] | …correct? | 对吧 |
[28:47] | Very much so. | 很对 |
[28:49] | Good. | 好 |
[28:52] | Good. | 好 |
[28:56] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[28:58] | I can’t help thinking | 我总是在想 |
[29:00] | all that stuff you said earlier, | 你之前说的话 |
[29:02] | blame and guilt? | 过错和内疚 |
[29:07] | It seems like you’re taking on a heavy load | 你人这么好 却好像给了自己 |
[29:09] | for such a sweet guy. | 很大压力 |
[29:14] | Believe me, I’ve done a lot of foolish, unwise things. | 相信我 我干了很多愚蠢 不明智的事 |
[29:22] | I’m no angel. | 我不是完人[我不再是天使了] |
[29:26] | Well, whoever you trusted… | 那些你信任的人 |
[29:30] | Can’t they help undo this? | 他们都不能帮你弥补过失吗 |
[29:36] | We’re not in contact. | 我们失去了联系 |
[29:40] | So what happens next for you? | 那你今后怎么打算 |
[29:43] | More of this, I hope. | 希望能多来几次这个 |
[30:15] | Oh. I washed your stuff. | 我洗了你的衣服 |
[30:17] | Find everything okay? | 东西都没问题吧 |
[30:19] | As a matter of fact, something is missing. | 事实上 有东西不见了 |
[30:21] | It was with my jacket. | 是和我的夹克放在一起的 |
[30:23] | It’s hard to describe. | 很难描述那个东西 |
[30:25] | Oh, you mean this? | 你是说这个 |
[30:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:45] | We been chasing our tails all night. | 我们一晚上都在原地打转 |
[30:46] | No Cass. | 连小卡影子都没见到 |
[30:48] | “What’s up?” I’m fried. | “怎么了” 我累坏了 |
[30:54] | I think it’s time for plan “B.” | 我想是时候实行备用计划了 |
[30:59] | I’m not following. | 没懂 |
[31:02] | I’m letting you know. | 我在喊你[让你知道] |
[31:04] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | Um, letting me know what? | 让我知道什么 |
[31:10] | I’m letting you know. | 我在喊你 |
[31:22] | What is it, Dean? | 怎么了 迪恩 |
[31:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:26] | That is flattering. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[31:27] | We’ve been through this. I cannot be making public appearances. | 但我们说过了 我不能公开露面 |
[31:29] | Oh, I understand that. | 我知道 |
[31:30] | I’m not asking you to walk the red carpet, Zeke, okay? | 小西 我又没叫你去走红毯 好吗 |
[31:32] | I need your help finding Cass. | 我要你帮忙找小卡 |
[31:35] | It cannot be done. He is warded. | 我无能为力 他把自己屏蔽了 |
[31:38] | I know that, but maybe you can use | 我知道 但也许你可以用 |
[31:40] | your intergalactic, hyperspace, x-ray eyeballs | 你的超星际 多维度激光眼 |
[31:43] | to find someone else. | 找找其他人 |
[31:47] | There might be a reaper for rent on his ass. | 说不定有个”赏金死神”在追他 |
[31:49] | Could you find them? | 你能找到他们吗 |
[31:51] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[32:01] | It’s probably pointless, | 这大概是白费力 |
[32:02] | washing the blood out of your shirt, really. | 把你衣服上的血迹洗掉 |
[32:05] | It’s the kind of thing the real April would have done. | 这是真正的艾普莉会做的事 |
[32:08] | Mm. I miss being her. | 我怀念扮演她的感觉 |
[32:11] | Very sweet. | 可贴心了 |
[32:12] | Didn’t mind me entering her one bit. | 不介意我附她的身 |
[32:15] | Why didn’t you just attack me right away? | 你当时为何不立刻攻击我 |
[32:16] | My briefing said you were dangerous and powerful. | 我收到的简报上说你危险而强大 |
[32:20] | And you did arrive armed, so… | 而你的确带了武器 所以 |
[32:24] | I needed information, | 我需要情报 |
[32:25] | so I had to gain your trust. | 所以我必须要赢得你的信任 |
[32:28] | And that required intercourse? | 那就必须跟我媾和吗 |
[32:33] | Well, I am allowed some leeway for executive decisions. | 这个嘛 我可以灵活行事 |
[32:39] | And I can’t say I didn’t find you attractive. | 而且我不否认你很有魅力 |
[32:45] | Who hired you? | 谁雇的你 |
[32:47] | I assumed with Naomi…gone, | 我猜娜奥米 死了之后 |
[32:49] | things were in chaos. | 事情已经一团乱麻了吧 |
[32:51] | New sheriff in town, Cass. | 有新官上任了 小卡 |
[32:55] | He hired a bunch of us. | 他雇了很多人 |
[32:57] | I got lucky. | 我运气好 |
[33:03] | Enough questions from you. I have several of my own. | 你问的够多了 我也有几个问题问你 |
[33:06] | Let’s talk about your buddy Metatron. | 我们聊聊你朋友 梅塔特隆 |
[33:15] | All right, let’s try this again, | 好了 我们再试一次 |
[33:16] | and one of these times, we’ll get it right. | 总有一次能回答正确 |
[33:18] | I knew nothing about Metatron’s spell. | 我一点也不了解梅塔特隆的咒语 |
[33:23] | I didn’t know he was gonna cast the angels out of heaven. | 我原先不知道他要把天使驱逐出天堂 |
[33:25] | I was cast out, too. | 我自己也被赶出来了 |
[33:27] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[33:28] | nothing but reruns on this channel. | 我们只能再来一次了 |
[33:33] | These blades are marvelous, aren’t they? | 这些天使之刃可真棒 不是吗 |
[33:35] | They really do a number on humans, too. | 而且能给人类造成很大伤害 |
[33:39] | I told you last night, and I meant it. | 我昨晚告诉过你了 那都是真话 |
[33:42] | I was naive. | 我当时太天真了 |
[33:43] | I had no idea what he was planning. | 我完全不知道他的计划 |
[33:47] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:48] | It’s known you helped Metatron enter heaven, | 大家都知道是你帮梅塔特隆进入天堂的 |
[33:50] | collaborated with him. | 跟他沆瀣一气 |
[33:52] | ‘Cause we were going to restore heaven, | 我们本来是要去挽救天堂的 |
[33:55] | bring the factions together. | 把所有的派系团结起来 |
[34:00] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[34:02] | You were with him when he unleashed the spell. | 他施咒的时候你是和他在一起的 |
[34:04] | You know how the angels were cast down! | 你知道天使是怎么被驱逐的 |
[34:06] | I didn’t know he was assembling a spell. | 我不知道他是在准备咒语 |
[34:08] | I only knew that I was the final ingredient. | 我只知道我是最后的要素 |
[34:14] | You? | 你 |
[34:16] | My grace. | 我的能量 |
[34:19] | That’s why I’m human. | 所以我才变成了人 |
[34:21] | He took my grace for the spell. | 他夺走我的能量用于咒语 |
[34:24] | Or you gave it. | 是你拱手相送的吧 |
[34:26] | It may be unwise to kill me. | 杀死我也许不太明智 |
[34:30] | If my grace were the key to empowering the spell, | 如果是我的能量为咒语供了能 |
[34:33] | I may be key to countering it. | 我也许就是解除它的关键 |
[34:35] | Are you negotiating with me, Castiel? | 你是在跟我讨价还价吗 卡西迪奥 |
[34:40] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[34:57] | This girl’s popular with all the boys. | 这姑娘还真是万人迷啊 |
[35:17] | Cass. Cass. | 小卡 |
[35:20] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[35:23] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:42] | Sam, he’s gone. | 萨姆 他死了 |
[36:24] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:34] | And Sam. | 萨姆 |
[36:37] | Cass. You okay? | 小卡 你没事吧 |
[36:46] | Never do that again! | 不许再这样了 |
[36:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:52] | But I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[36:55] | I know she stabbed me, | 我知道她捅了我 |
[36:56] | but I’m — well, I don’t appear to be dead. | 但我 貌似没死 |
[37:04] | Well, you got dinged. | 你被打晕了 |
[37:07] | And, uh, you. | 还有你 |
[37:11] | I made a deal with her. | 我跟她做了交易 |
[37:13] | Said she wouldn’t get kabobed if she brought you back. | 如果她救你一命 我就放她一条生路 |
[37:18] | She brought you back. | 她就救了你 |
[37:22] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[37:25] | I did. | 没错 |
[37:26] | I do that. | 习惯了 |
[37:37] | You know, you never answered my question. | 你一直没回答我 |
[37:40] | How did you know where to find Cass? | 你怎么知道上哪去找小卡的 |
[37:43] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[37:44] | I went through Maurice’s pockets. | 我搜了莫里斯的口袋 |
[37:45] | I found an address and took a shot. | 找到一个地址就试试看 |
[37:48] | I never saw you go through Maurice’s pockets. | 我没看到你搜莫里斯的口袋啊 |
[37:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:52] | I don’t see half of the nerdy stuff that you do. | 你干的怪事我也不是件件都看到了 |
[37:53] | It doesn’t mean that you don’t do nerdy stuff. | 这不代表你就没做啊 |
[37:56] | I am really enjoying this place. | 我真喜欢这地方 |
[37:59] | Plentiful food. | 充足的食物 |
[38:02] | Good water pressure. | 水压又舒服 |
[38:03] | Things I never even considered before. | 我以前从没想过这种事 |
[38:07] | There really is a lot to being human, isn’t there? | 做人的区别真大啊 |
[38:10] | It ain’t all just burritos and strippers, my friend. | 不是只有墨西哥卷和脱衣舞女的 我的朋友 |
[38:16] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[38:18] | You do? | 是吗 |
[38:20] | Yes, there’s more to humanity than survival. | 人性不单纯是生存 |
[38:24] | You… look for purpose, | 你们寻找目标 |
[38:28] | and you must not be defeated by anger or despair. | 决不能被愤怒和绝望打败 |
[38:33] | Or hedonism, for that matter. | 还有享乐主义 |
[38:36] | Where does hedonism come into it? | 跟享乐主义有什么关系 |
[38:38] | Well, my time with April was very educational. | 跟艾普莉在一起的时光很有教育意义 |
[38:42] | Yeah. I mean, | 是啊 |
[38:43] | I would think that getting killed is something. | 被杀的确是件大事 |
[38:47] | And having sex. | 还有做爱 |
[38:51] | You had sex with April? | 你跟艾普莉做爱了 |
[38:52] | Yeah, that would be where the hedonism comes in. | 是的 这就跟享乐主义有关了 |
[38:59] | So… | 那… |
[39:02] | Did you have protection? | 你做好保护措施了吗 |
[39:05] | I had my angel blade. | 我带着天使之刃 |
[39:07] | Oh — oh, he had the angel blade. | 他带着天使之刃 |
[39:12] | In any event, I — | 不管怎样 |
[39:14] | I do now see how difficult life can be | 我现在知道人生有多艰难 |
[39:17] | and how well you two have led it. | 你俩有多出色 |
[39:20] | And I think you’ll be great teachers. | 你们会是很棒的老师 |
[39:25] | Thanks. Cass. | 谢谢 小卡 |
[39:28] | Are there any more burritos? | 还有墨西哥卷吗 |
[39:31] | Uh, yes. | 有 |
[39:38] | Our little Cass. | 我们的小卡 |
[39:40] | He gave it up to a reaper. That is — | 把自己的第一次给了死神 真是… |
[39:42] | Castiel cannot stay here. | 卡西迪奥不能留在这里 |
[39:45] | He will bring the angels down on all of us. | 他会把天使都引来的 |
[39:48] | No, no, he’s got the Enochian tattoo. | 不会的 他有天使语纹身 |
[39:50] | He’s warded. | 能抵御天使 |
[39:51] | He was warded when April found him, | 艾普莉找到他的时候就是如此 |
[39:54] | and she killed him. | 而她杀了他 |
[39:57] | Yes, and you brought him back, | 没错 但你救了他 |
[39:59] | and I thank you for that, but this is Cass, | 谢谢你 但这可是小卡 |
[40:02] | okay, who vouched for you when I didn’t know you from Jack. | 在我对你一无所知的情况下为你做担保 |
[40:07] | The bunker is safe. | 地堡很安全 |
[40:10] | Bartholomew is massing a force. | 巴塞洛缪正在聚集一支天使军队 |
[40:12] | We cannot stand an incursion. | 我们无法抵挡他们的入侵 |
[40:16] | Castiel is in danger, | 卡西迪奥身处险境 |
[40:18] | and if he is here, I am in danger. | 如果他在这里 我也身处险境 |
[40:22] | You’re in danger? From who, the angels? | 你也身处险境 哪来的危险 天使吗 |
[40:27] | If he stays, | 如果他留下 |
[40:29] | I am afraid I will have no choice but to leave. | 我别无选择 只能离开 |
[40:32] | Oh, no, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[40:34] | Sam’s not well enough. If you leave his body… | 萨姆还没痊愈 如果你离开… |
[40:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:40] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:46] | Epic food. I can’t get enough. | 太美味了 怎么都吃不够 |
[40:50] | Cass, uh, can we talk? | 小卡 能聊聊吗 |
[40:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:57] | Dean, you know I always appreciate our talks, | 迪恩 你知道我一直很喜欢跟你聊天 |
[41:00] | our time together. | 跟你相处 |
[41:06] | Listen, buddy. | 听着 兄弟 |
[41:10] | You can’t stay. | 你不能留下 |