时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Charlie Bradbury. | 查理·布拉德布利 |
[00:04] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[00:05] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[00:06] | What’s up, bitches? | 你们好啊 |
[00:07] | How does a high-school dropout | 一个高中辍学生 |
[00:09] | become one of the brightest minds at Roman, Inc.? | 是如何成为罗曼公司最聪明的人之一的 |
[00:11] | Historically, I’ve had this problem with — with authority. | 我一直都看不惯当权人 |
[00:13] | Is there such a thing as a monster magnet? | 世上有怪物吸铁石这种东西吗 |
[00:15] | When did you become such an expert? | 你什么时候变成专家了 |
[00:16] | After you guys left, I dug into all things monstrous. | 你们走之后 我开始钻研各种鬼怪 |
[00:19] | I’m a wee bit obsessive… | 我有点点入迷 |
[00:20] | If “a wee bit” means completely. | 说一点点不如说是完全 |
[00:22] | There is a big difference | 读猎魔故事 |
[00:23] | between reading about hunting and actually hunting. | 跟真正出去猎魔的差别是很大的 |
[00:28] | I’m — I’m more hunter-in-training. | 我是正在打怪升级的猎人 |
[00:31] | Totally not worth killing. | 杀我多没意思 |
[00:32] | You know, you really should come back | 你真的应该回来 |
[00:33] | and dig through our archives. | 翻看我们的档案 |
[00:35] | You are definitely a woman of letters. | 你绝对是个女记录者 |
[00:38] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[00:39] | It is the safest place on earth, | 那是世界上最安全的地方 |
[00:42] | warded against any evil ever created. | 能挡住所有恶魔 |
[00:45] | It is the supernatural mother lode. | 简直是超自然知识的金矿 |
[00:47] | If knowledge is power, | 如果知识是力量 |
[00:49] | then this is the most powerful place on earth. | 那这就是世界上最有威力的地方 |
[00:53] | Sammy, I think we found the bat cave. | 小萨姆 我们找到蝙蝠洞了 |
[01:46] | Protocol’s complete. James Haggerty. | 程序完成 詹姆斯·哈格蒂 |
[01:49] | Peter Jenkins. | 彼得·詹金斯 |
[01:55] | Did we do everything right? | 我们该做的都做了吧 |
[01:57] | Shouldn’t… | 那不是应该… |
[02:04] | Took three years to build this dump? | 这破地方居然建了三年 |
[02:08] | Dump? | 破地方 |
[02:10] | Dump? | 破地方 |
[02:13] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[02:15] | Do you realize where we are? | 你知道我们在那儿吗 |
[02:16] | This — this dump is the last true beacon of light | 这个破地方 将是这个颠三倒四的世界中 |
[02:20] | in a world gone topsy-turvy. | 最后一座真正的灯塔 |
[02:22] | This dump is the epicenter of — of the ultimate chess match | 这个破地方 将是正义与邪恶较量的 |
[02:26] | between good and evil. | 中心点 |
[02:36] | What a dump. | 真是个破地方 |
[02:39] | You know, when I got this assignment, | 我得到这份任务的时候 |
[02:40] | I thought there’d be, | 我还以为会有 |
[02:41] | I don’t know, excitement, adventure. | 刺激的历险什么的呢 |
[02:44] | There’s nothing worse than adventure, my boy. | 历险是最糟糕的了 孩子 |
[02:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:54] | Extension 765. | 765分机 |
[02:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:59] | No. That’s not the password. | 不 口令不对 |
[03:02] | There’s protocol here, young lady. | 我们是有程序的 女士 |
[03:08] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们等着 |
[03:11] | We have a guest — damn hunter. | 我们有客人 该死的猎人 |
[03:14] | Frank’s kid. | 弗兰克的孩子 |
[03:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:19] | What he did for her — t-that was really something. | 他为她做的事 可是很了不起呢 |
[03:23] | He was something, all right. | 他的确挺有风格 |
[03:35] | Holy buckets. | 老天爷 |
[03:36] | It’s really you. | 真是你 |
[03:37] | That’s right, rookie. | 没错 菜鸟 |
[03:39] | It’s really me — Dorothy. | 真是我 桃乐西 |
[03:42] | Now, which one of you geniuses | 二位天才 |
[03:45] | is gonna help me kill the wicked witch? | 谁愿来帮我杀掉坏女巫 |
[04:06] | Hello, moose. | 你好 小鹿 |
[04:12] | You want more demon names. | 还要我说出更多恶魔吗 |
[04:17] | I want a room with a view. | 给我间看得见风景的房间 |
[04:26] | We can discuss this. | 好商量嘛 |
[04:29] | I’d settle for stretching my legs. | 让我活动一下也行 |
[04:34] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[04:45] | How’d it go with Kevin? | 凯文那边进展如何 |
[04:48] | That little nerd is in a lovely warded hotel room in Branson. | 小书呆子在布兰森一间防备森严的旅店房间里呢 |
[04:51] | He’s got about 48 hours of pay-per-porn | 准备看48小时的点播黄片 |
[04:53] | and Kenny Rogers ahead of him. | 听肯尼·罗杰斯[著名乡村歌手]的歌 |
[04:55] | How’s he feeling? | 他还好吗 |
[04:56] | Well, he stared at the angel tablet | 他一直盯着天使石碑 |
[04:59] | and repeated the word “falafel” for the entire ride. | 一路上都在念叨”沙拉三明治” |
[05:03] | Kid’s cracked. | 他累坏了 |
[05:04] | I’m hoping this break will, uh, clear his head. | 希望这样歇歇能让他清醒一下头脑 |
[05:06] | You know, after everything that happened, | 发生了这么多事 |
[05:08] | I figured we could use a little break ourselves, | 我想我们也休息一下吧 |
[05:15] | – Figured we’d get a little takeout. – All right. | -我们再叫点外卖 -好吧 |
[05:17] | Well, first, I think I might have found a way to help Cass. | 首先 我可能想到办法帮助小卡了 |
[05:22] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[05:24] | No. | 没有 |
[05:25] | And, by the way, I still don’t understand | 而且我还是不明白 |
[05:27] | why he left in the first place. | 他为什么要走 |
[05:28] | I mean, the bunker is the safest place for him. | 对他而言 地堡是最安全的地方了 |
[05:31] | Bartholomew and — and who knows how many other angels | 巴塞洛缪 还有其他那些天使 |
[05:33] | are out there, gunning for them. | 都在找他呢 |
[05:35] | Hey, look, nobody wants him here more than I do, okay? | 我是最希望他能留在这儿的了 |
[05:38] | But, uh, he felt like he’d bring trouble down on us, | 但是他觉得他会给我们惹麻烦 |
[05:41] | so he had to split. | 所以就走了 |
[05:44] | But if you got a way to help him, I’m all ears. | 但如果你能帮他 就快说吧 |
[05:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | So, Kevin said the table lit up like a christmas tree | 凯文说天使坠落的时候 |
[05:51] | when the angels fell, right? | 这桌子到处在亮 对吧 |
[05:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:54] | So it turns out each light was where a cluster of angels fell. | 每个光点都是一群天使坠落的地点 |
[05:57] | So I’m thinking maybe there’s some way to hot-wire this, | 或许我们能设置一下 |
[06:00] | make it track angels. | 让它来追踪天使 |
[06:02] | That way, we could help Cass steer clear of danger. | 这样我们就能帮助小卡躲避危险了 |
[06:04] | This was…your idea? | 这是你想出来的吗 |
[06:09] | Do you see anybody else in here? | 这儿还有别人吗 |
[06:14] | – So, how would it work? – Oh, no idea. | -那要怎么做 -不知道 |
[06:16] | See, at first, I thought the table was the computer, but it’s not. | 起初我以为桌子是台电脑 可却不是 |
[06:19] | It turns out it’s just part of it. | 只是电脑的一部分 |
[06:20] | But I did find these cables underneath, and I followed them. | 但下面有一些电线 我顺着他们找 |
[06:23] | You’re never gonna believe what I found. | 你绝不会相信我发现了什么 |
[06:42] | Voil? | 瞧 |
[06:45] | This is a computer? | 这是电脑 |
[06:46] | Yeah — or it was in 1951, when it was installed. | 至少在1951年安装的时候 算是电脑了 |
[06:49] | Now, here’s the crazy thing. | 没道理的是 |
[06:52] | It’s not plugged in to anything. | 这东西完全没有插头 |
[06:53] | I mean, I have no idea what’s making this thing work. | 我完全不知道这东西怎么运作起来的 |
[06:58] | It’s warm here. | 这里很暖 |
[07:19] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[07:25] | Well, that looks simple. | 看起来蛮简单的 |
[07:27] | Does it come with a manual? | 有操作手册吗 |
[07:28] | Nothing in the archives, | 档案馆里没有记录 |
[07:30] | and I obviously couldn’t find anything like it online, | 不用说 在网上肯定找不到类似的东西 |
[07:33] | Not to mention I’m pretty sure that the men of letters | 而且记录者现在肯定 |
[07:35] | doesn’t exactly have I.T. support anymore, either. | 也没有IT技术部了 |
[07:40] | I think I know somebody who could help us. | 我知道谁能帮我们 |
[07:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:10] | So, what do you have to say for yourself? | 你要怎么为自己辩解 |
[08:13] | Nothing. I cut out her tongue. | 什么都说不了 我把她舌头砍了 |
[08:16] | I’ve bound her, but it won’t last. | 我试过用捆的 不管用 |
[08:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:21] | You captured her all by yourself? | 你是独立抓到她的吗 |
[08:23] | Yes. Despite all my lady parts, | 是的 尽管我是个女人 |
[08:26] | I managed to capture the wicked witch. | 我还是抓到了坏女巫 |
[08:27] | Your father would be very proud. | 你父亲一定很骄傲 |
[08:29] | – I mean, did you know that he… – Wasted my time with his words. | -你知道他 -说废话浪费我的时间 |
[08:32] | And I’d appreciate it if you didn’t do the same. | 希望你别重蹈覆辙 |
[08:34] | Now, I have tried cutting off her head, | 我已经试过砍头 |
[08:36] | Burning her, dousing her with holy water. | 火烧 浸入圣水中 |
[08:39] | All she did was laugh. | 可她还一直笑 |
[08:40] | Nothing I know of can kill her. | 我知道的办法都杀不死她 |
[08:42] | So I’m here as a last resort. | 所以来这儿算是没办法的办法 |
[08:45] | I was hoping you stiffs have a way to kill someone from Oz. | 我希望你们这些家伙能杀掉奥兹国来的东西 |
[08:47] | Well, of course we do. W-we have to. | 我们当然能帮你了 必须的 |
[08:50] | This place is the last true beacon of light. | 这里可是最后一座真正的灯塔 |
[08:52] | All right. Just open your damn books already. | 行了 赶快去翻书吧 |
[08:55] | All right, Jenkins. | 好吧 詹金斯 |
[08:57] | Let’s go to work. | 我们去干活儿吧 |
[09:05] | Here it is. | 来了 |
[09:13] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[09:15] | Not a problem, especially since I got fired last week. | 不客气 况且我上周还被炒鱿鱼了 |
[09:19] | Hey, what? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[09:21] | Turns out the company I work for was outsourcing to child labor, | 我工作的公司居然将业务外包给童工 |
[09:24] | so I took a big wikileak all over that. | 所以我就”维基解密”了一下这件事 |
[09:29] | And, yeah. | 然后就… |
[09:30] | It’s cool, though. | 不过也好 |
[09:32] | It’s given me more time to focus on my hobbies… | 这样我就有时间钻研我的嗜好了 |
[09:35] | …like larping, macrame, | 比如真人扮演 流苏花边 |
[09:38] | and hunting. | 还有猎魔 |
[09:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:41] | Okay. It was just a couple little cases. | 就是做了几桩小活儿 |
[09:44] | I took down a teenage vampire and a ghost… | 我干掉了一个未成年吸血鬼 和一个鬼魂 |
[09:47] | …which sounds like a Y.A. novel if you say it out loud. | 这么说出来感觉像青少年小说的情节 |
[09:49] | Charlie, how’d it go? | 查理 顺利吗 |
[09:52] | It was, uh… | 嗯… |
[09:55] | It was intense. | 挺不容易的 |
[09:56] | But I kind of wish hunting was more… | 但我有点希望猎魔能 |
[10:01] | magical, you know? | 有些魔幻气息 |
[10:08] | Never mind. | 不说了 |
[10:09] | So, where is this commodore 64 of yours? | 你们的超级电脑在哪 |
[10:13] | Sweet Ada Lovelace. | 我的艾达·勒夫蕾丝[最早程序员]啊 |
[10:15] | This thing belongs in a museum. | 这东西就该进博物馆 |
[10:18] | I mean, it’s got encryption software. | 这里面有加密软件 |
[10:20] | It seems to be powered by something magical. | 而且驱动力似乎是魔法 |
[10:22] | Skip to the end. | 说重点 |
[10:24] | It’s kind of an alarm system. | 算是一种报警系统 |
[10:25] | Global badness? It freaks. | 外面有情况就会报警 |
[10:27] | This computer is what locked this place down. | 就是这台电脑把这里封锁了 |
[10:30] | Can we use it to track angels? | 我们能用它来追踪天使吗 |
[10:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Let me see what I can do. | 我试试看 |
[11:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:09] | It took some doing, but now we can download. | 费了一番功夫 但是现在能下载了 |
[11:12] | This beast has all the men of letters files. | 这东西里有所有记录者的文档 |
[11:14] | Time for a little drag-and-drop. | 我们下载吧 |
[11:16] | Wow. Well, it’s a start. | 这是个开始了 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:19] | Um, that’s — that’s great. | 这太棒了 |
[11:23] | So, you’ve been hunting. | 你一直在猎魔 |
[11:26] | Alone. | 自己猎魔 |
[11:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:30] | Not a good idea, according to the “Supernatural” books. | 《凶鬼恶灵》上说了 这样不好 |
[11:34] | You really can’t delete those from the internet? | 这书真的不能从网上删掉吗 |
[11:35] | Not even I can do that. | 我也没这个本事啊 |
[11:37] | Come on. | 怎么了 |
[11:39] | Where do you even find them? | 你在哪找到他们的 |
[11:41] | A top-secret place I call amazon. | 是一个绝密的地方 叫亚马逊 |
[11:45] | And someone uploaded all the unpublished works. | 还有人把未出版的书都上传了 |
[11:47] | I thought it was fanfic at first, | 一开始还以为是同人呢 |
[11:49] | but it was clearly Edlund’s work. | 但显然是爱德路德的作品 |
[11:50] | Who uploaded it? | 谁上传的啊 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:52] | Their screen name was beckyWinchester176. | 账户名是贝基温彻斯特176 |
[11:56] | Ring a bell? | 有印象 |
[11:57] | None. Uh, nobody’s. | 不认识 |
[11:58] | Uh, no, there are no bells. | 没印象 |
[11:59] | Uh…no. | 没有 |
[12:03] | These files are encrypted. | 这些文件加密了 |
[12:04] | This is gonna take a while. | 得要一会儿了 |
[12:06] | So, takeout, sleepover, braid each other’s hair? | 那我们叫吃的 我留宿 大家互相编辫子 |
[12:10] | Got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[12:18] | Wow. That Joffrey’s a dick. | 乔佛里真不是东西啊 |
[12:19] | Oh, you have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:21] | Wait until he — | 他后面… |
[12:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! S-spoilers. | 别剧透啊 |
[12:25] | I haven’t read all the books yet. | 我还没把书看完呢 |
[12:26] | You’re gonna read the books? | 你还要看书 |
[12:28] | Yes, Dean. | 是啊 迪恩 |
[12:28] | I like to read books — | 我就是喜欢看书 |
[12:30] | You know, the ones without pictures. | 就是没有画的那种 |
[12:34] | Man, this bed is about as comfortable as a brick. | 这床简直像块砖头似的 |
[12:39] | Any plans on moving in anytime soon? | 你打算什么时候搬进来 |
[12:42] | I am moved in. This is just my style. | 我搬进来了 我就喜欢这样 |
[12:44] | Yeah, this is his, uh, style. | 是啊 他就喜欢这样 |
[12:48] | Well, I’m sorry I haven’t hung up the, uh, | 很抱歉我还没挂上 |
[12:49] | “hang in there, kitty” poster yet, Dean. | 小猫海报 迪恩 |
[12:51] | Feel free to redecorate. | 你可以随意装饰一番 |
[12:52] | So, what, our home’s not good enough | 怎么 我们家配不上 |
[12:53] | for the “hang in there, kitty” poster? | 小猫海报吗 |
[12:54] | This isn’t our home. This is where we work. | 这不是我们的家 这是工作场所 |
[12:58] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | All right, well, I’m gonna go get us some more beers. | 好吧 我再去拿点啤酒 |
[13:07] | How about that? | 行不 |
[13:13] | So, Charlie, | 查理 |
[13:15] | what was all that about how hunting isn’t magical? | 什么猎魔没有魔幻气息是怎么回事 |
[13:19] | Saving people, hunting things, the family business? | 拯救他人 降妖除魔 家族事业 |
[13:22] | I am down. | 这我懂 |
[13:23] | But… | 但是 |
[13:25] | I was raised on Tolkien, man. | 我可是看托尔金[《魔戒》作者]的作品长大的 |
[13:27] | I mean, where is all this? | 这些东西都在哪啊 |
[13:30] | Where are my white walkers and my volcano | 我的异鬼 火山 |
[13:32] | and magic ring to throw in the damn thing? | 和要往里面扔的魔戒呢 |
[13:35] | Where — | 我的… |
[13:37] | Where’s my quest? | 我的任务呢 |
[13:38] | Magic, quests…suck. | 魔法 任务 多无聊 |
[13:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:45] | They’re all — | 那都是… |
[13:46] | Dead ends. | 没有 |
[13:48] | Nothing but dead ends. | 什么都没有 |
[13:49] | There’s got to be some way to kill this thing. | 肯定有办法杀死这个东西 |
[13:54] | Jenkins, no! | 詹金斯 别 |
[14:01] | There’s something here that belongs to me. | 这里有样东西是我的 |
[14:02] | Take me to it. | 带我去那儿 |
[14:04] | What the hell’s it talking about? | 它在说什么 |
[14:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Do you have a lab? | 你有实验室吗 |
[14:09] | Second floor, room 28. | 二楼 28室 |
[14:12] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:18] | Jenkins, Jenkins! | 詹金斯 詹金斯 |
[14:20] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你还在 |
[14:22] | Jenkins is gone. | 詹金斯不在了 |
[14:33] | Jenkins. | 詹金斯 |
[14:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[14:41] | There’s nothing worse than adventure. | 历险是最糟糕的了 |
[14:56] | Dorothy! | 桃乐西 |
[15:02] | Dorothy! | 桃乐西 |
[15:08] | Download should be done by now. | 下载应该结束了 |
[15:12] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[15:18] | Sam, give me a hand. | 萨姆 帮帮我 |
[16:14] | Holy crap. | 老天 |
[16:15] | The first case investigated in this bunker involved Dorothy. | 在这个地堡处理的第一起事件就跟桃乐西有关 |
[16:18] | She and the witch came into this room, | 她和女巫进了这个房间 |
[16:20] | and they never came out. | 就再没出去 |
[16:22] | This will never stop blowing my mind! | 真是永远有惊喜啊 |
[16:24] | Okay, pace yourself, Toto. | 行了 别激动 托托[桃乐西的狗] |
[16:27] | How is this real? It’s part of the fairy world. | 这怎么会是真的 这可是童话里的啊 |
[16:29] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[16:30] | No, we have to talk before anyone does anything, okay? | 不 我们行动之前得先谈谈 |
[16:34] | Dorothy? | 桃乐西 |
[16:35] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[16:37] | Typical men of letters, | 记录者就这样 |
[16:38] | standing around, having a nice, little chat | 就知道傻站着说话 |
[16:40] | with your noses buried in your books | 鼻子埋在书里 |
[16:42] | while your little secretary takes notes. | 小秘书在旁边做记录 |
[16:43] | We’re hunters. | 我们是猎人 |
[16:45] | And who are you calling a secretary? | 你管谁叫小秘书呢 |
[16:46] | You’re not a secretary? | 你不是秘书吗 |
[16:48] | You’re a woman of letters? | 你是女记录者 |
[16:52] | W– how long have I been out? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[16:53] | That’s why we need to talk. | 所以说我们得谈谈 |
[16:55] | Look, you’ve been gone for over 75 years. | 你已经消失75年了 |
[16:58] | Now, according to our files, | 根据我们的文件记录 |
[16:59] | you came here to kill the wicked witch | 你来这儿杀坏女巫 |
[17:01] | and then disappeared. | 然后就消失了 |
[17:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:05] | We couldn’t find a way to kill her, | 我们找不到杀掉她的办法 |
[17:08] | so I did the only thing that I could. | 所以我只有一个办法 |
[17:27] | It’s you and me forever, bitch. | 我们要永远在一起了 贱人 |
[17:35] | Dorothy! | 桃乐西 |
[17:36] | Dorothy! | 桃乐西 |
[17:38] | A binding spell that came at a price — | 我施了个束缚咒 |
[17:41] | her soul with mine. | 但必须把我们的灵魂绑在一起 |
[17:42] | So you’ve been frozen with the witch for all this time? | 你一直跟一个女巫的灵魂困在一起 |
[17:46] | Yes. Look, | 是的 听我说 |
[17:49] | the witch cannot be killed. | 那女巫根本杀不死 |
[17:51] | If I am awake, then so is she. | 如果我醒了 她肯定也醒了 |
[18:04] | Hello, lovely. | 你好啊 美人 |
[18:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:13] | This litter box is warded against everything, | 这小块地方能抵御一切 |
[18:15] | Even wicked witches. | 包括坏女巫 |
[18:18] | Big fan. Love your work. | 我是你的大粉丝 很喜欢你的作为 |
[18:22] | What’s the matter, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[18:24] | Cowardly lion got your tongue? | 说不出话来了[懦弱的狮子抓住了你的舌头] |
[18:28] | Right. Enough chitchat. | 好吧 不闲聊了 |
[18:30] | Must be here for a reason. | 你来这儿肯定是有求于我 |
[18:35] | Write it down so daddy can help. | 写下来吧 我好帮忙 |
[18:41] | Wait, if she’s here, why didn’t she kill you? | 如果她在这儿 她怎么不杀了你 |
[18:44] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[18:45] | You’re protected by the witch of the north’s kiss. | 你受北方女巫之吻所保护 |
[18:48] | It’s from the books. | 书里写的 |
[18:49] | Oh, forget the books! They’re not important. | 别管那书了 根本不重要 |
[18:52] | I’m protected. You aren’t. | 我有保护 你没有 |
[18:53] | Now, the witch came here looking for something. | 那女巫来这儿找什么东西 |
[18:55] | I have no idea what it is. | 但我不知道是什么 |
[18:56] | But we have to find her before she finds it. | 但我们得赶在她之前找到那东西 |
[18:58] | All right, all right. Charlie, dig into the files. | 好吧 查理 去翻资料 |
[19:00] | See if you can find anything that puts a dent in a witch. | 看有没有办法能伤到女巫 |
[19:01] | Sam and I will have a look-see. Come on. | 我和萨姆去看看 走吧 |
[19:05] | – I’m helping. – Yeah, I don’t doubt it. | -我也来 -这我不反对 |
[19:06] | But for right now, why don’t you rest up | 不过你是不是先歇会儿 |
[19:07] | and help the smartest person in the room? | 帮助这里最聪明的人 |
[19:20] | So big fan. | 我可是你的大粉丝 |
[19:24] | Ozma of oz — | 奥兹国的奥兹玛公主 |
[19:25] | Is a total ass. | 就是个贱人 |
[19:29] | You were much nicer in the books. | 你在书里可爱多了 |
[19:31] | Those books are the ravings of a sad, old man — my father. | 那些书就是一个可悲的老头 我父亲的乱语 |
[19:35] | Wait. Your dad was L. Frank Baum, the writer? | 慢着 你父亲是作家李曼·弗兰克·鲍姆 |
[19:40] | A man of letters. | 他是个记录者 |
[19:41] | Another glorified librarian, you ask me. | 要我说 就是名字好听点的图书管理员 |
[19:43] | Hey, these guys may have been sexist, | 这些人虽然有些性别歧视 |
[19:46] | but like all librarians, | 但就像所有图书管理员 |
[19:47] | they were wicked smart, too. | 他们也很聪明 |
[19:48] | The dude who was here when you came in — Haggerty — | 你来的时候在这儿的那位老兄 哈格蒂 |
[19:51] | He kept your case file open, | 他从没放弃你的案子 |
[19:53] | worked it every day until he retired. | 一直研究到他退休 |
[19:55] | Obviously, he never found you, | 不用说 他一直没找到你 |
[19:57] | but if you took five seconds to read, | 但如果你花点时间读一读 |
[19:59] | he did find a way to fight the wicked witch. | 就会知道他找到了打败坏女巫的办法 |
[20:03] | Do you remember the poppy fields in the first book? | 你还记得第一本书里的罂粟田吗 |
[20:05] | That’s not actually how it happened. | 当时的情景并不是书里描述的那样 |
[20:07] | It was much bloodier. | 实际上更血腥 |
[20:08] | Stop ruining my childhood. | 别毁我童年了 |
[20:10] | Do you remember the poppies? | 你还记得那些罂粟吗 |
[20:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:13] | Haggerty made a deal with a fairy | 哈格蒂和仙女做了个交易 |
[20:14] | and got some poppy extract. | 得到了一些罂粟萃取物 |
[20:16] | I’m gonna get some bullets from the gun range | 我要去射击场拿些子弹 |
[20:18] | and make us some poppy bullets. | 然后做些罂粟子弹 |
[20:21] | So, are you coming or what? | 你来不来啊 |
[20:43] | Wow. If it isn’t the scarecrow and the tin man. | 这不是稻草人和铁皮人嘛 |
[20:48] | Your new houseguest — so misunderstood. | 你们的新客人 深受误解啊 |
[20:53] | Neither of you saw “Wicked”? | 你俩都没看过《女巫前传》[音乐剧]吗 |
[20:55] | What did she say to you? | 她和你说什么了 |
[20:56] | Something along the lines of… | 差不多是… |
[21:02] | All right, well, I’m gonna go get | 好了 我这就去拿 |
[21:02] | some holy oil and a lighter, dick bag. | 圣油和打火机 混球 |
[21:05] | I know what she’s looking for. | 我知道她在找什么 |
[21:08] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[21:10] | I’d be happy to tell you, | 我很乐意告诉你们 |
[21:11] | as soon as I get to stretch my legs. | 只要你们让我活动一下 |
[21:47] | All right. | 说吧 |
[21:48] | What does the witch want? | 坏女巫想要什么 |
[21:50] | Give me a mo. | 等会儿 |
[21:51] | I still need to air myself out. | 我还得呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[21:57] | I think you’re aired out enough. | 我想你呼吸够了吧 |
[22:00] | Rude. | 真粗鲁 |
[22:05] | Key? What key? | 钥匙 什么钥匙 |
[22:07] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 我也云里雾里 |
[22:09] | Had to send her off on a merry chase | 我得忽悠她去瞎找 |
[22:12] | before she could melt me. | 不然她就要把我溶解了 |
[22:14] | Told her you boys kept the keys in the kitchen. | 我告诉她你们把钥匙放在了厨房 |
[22:16] | You do have a kitchen in this crap hole, don’t you? | 你们这鬼地方有厨房吧 |
[22:31] | Damn it, I just cleaned in here. | 该死 我才刚打扫过这里 |
[22:33] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:35] | Looks like we got a witch here. | 看来我们这儿来了个女巫 |
[22:40] | Sorry. We raided your gun range. | 抱歉 我们拿了些子弹 |
[22:42] | Made us some poppy bullets. | 做了几颗罂粟子弹 |
[22:45] | They won’t kill the witch, | 虽然不能杀死女巫 |
[22:46] | but they will stun the crap out of her. | 但能把她打晕 |
[22:50] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[22:51] | There was only enough for four bullets, so… | 只够做四颗子弹 所以 |
[22:55] | …make each shot count. | 打准点 |
[22:57] | Now we just have to find her | 不管她在找什么 |
[22:58] | before she finds whatever the hell’s she’s looking for. | 我们只要赶在她之前就行了 |
[23:00] | She’s looking for a key. | 她在找一把钥匙 |
[23:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:04] | Little birdie told us. | 一只小鸟告诉我们的 |
[23:06] | Ring any bells, Dorothy? | 想起什么了吗 桃乐西 |
[23:07] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[23:09] | It’s the key to Oz. | 是通往奥兹国的钥匙 |
[23:12] | There are magical ways into Oz — | 有很多神奇的方法可以进入奥兹国 |
[23:13] | Tornado, eye of a hurricane, whirlpool — | 龙卷风 飓风眼 漩涡 |
[23:16] | But this key will turn any locked door | 但是这把钥匙能把任何一扇关着的门 |
[23:18] | into a portal to oz. | 变成前往奥兹国的传送门 |
[23:19] | Insert key, twist, and presto, | 插入钥匙 扭动 然后转眼间 |
[23:21] | you’re in oz. | 你就到奥兹国了 |
[23:22] | How did the men of letters get the key? | 那记录者是怎么得到钥匙的 |
[23:24] | I have no idea, but if she finds it, | 我不知道 但假如她找到了钥匙 |
[23:27] | she’ll go back and finish what she started. | 她就会回去完成未竟之事 |
[23:29] | She’ll destroy all that is good in oz. | 她会毁掉奥兹国里一切美好的事物 |
[23:31] | She’s got armies of witches, flying monkeys. | 她会召集女巫军队 飞猴 |
[23:34] | Many will die. | 会死很多人 |
[23:36] | What’s this key look like? | 什么样的钥匙 |
[23:44] | I’ve seen that key. | 我见过这钥匙 |
[23:50] | Found it when I was doing inventory. | 我清点物品时发现的 |
[23:52] | – Where is it now? – My room. | -现在在哪 -我房里 |
[23:55] | We got to get to that key. | 我们得拿到钥匙 |
[23:55] | All right, Charlie and I will go look in my room. | 好吧 我和查理去我房里找 |
[23:57] | Why don’t you guys buy us some time? | 你们帮我们拖延时间吧 |
[24:01] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[24:05] | Safest place in this joint is the dungeon. | 这里最安全的地方就是地牢 |
[24:08] | You have a dungeon in this place? | 这里还有地牢 |
[24:09] | Of course you do. | 必须的 |
[24:10] | So maybe you should… | 也许你应该… |
[24:12] | I am not hiding, especially in a dungeon. | 我才不要躲起来 更不要躲进地牢 |
[24:16] | Wicked witch, a key, a quest? | 坏女巫 钥匙 任务 |
[24:19] | Let’s do this. | 快开始吧 |
[24:21] | C-Charlie… | 查理 |
[24:29] | I can’t believe I’ve lived here for 75 years. | 我居然在这里住了75年 |
[24:32] | How long have you called this place home? | 你们在这儿安家有多久了 |
[24:35] | My brother calls it home. | 我哥哥把这里当做家 |
[24:36] | Me, I, uh — | 我 |
[24:38] | I haven’t had that much luck with homes. | 家这个字一向跟我沾不上边 |
[24:40] | Me neither. Overrated, you ask me. | 我也是 要我说 没什么了不起 |
[24:44] | Yellow bricks or not, give me the open road any day. | 不管是不是黄砖路 我随时愿意去历险 |
[24:48] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[24:57] | She can get anywhere from there. | 她从通风口能去任何地方 |
[24:59] | Split up, cover more ground. | 分头行动 能找更多地方 |
[25:05] | You keep your porn meticulously organized, but not — | 你的黄书都仔细整理过 但是… |
[25:08] | Don’t judge me. | 不许鄙视我 |
[25:30] | Yahtzee. | 太棒 |
[25:33] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[25:41] | No! | 不要 |
[25:57] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[26:02] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[26:06] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[26:21] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[26:23] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[26:26] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[26:29] | No! | 不 |
[26:30] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[26:32] | Zeke! | 小西 |
[26:35] | You have to help her. | 你得帮帮她 |
[26:42] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[26:43] | No. You can bring her back like you did with Cass. | 不 你可以像救活小卡那样救活她 |
[26:45] | I cannot keep doing that. | 我不能一直那么做 |
[26:46] | Why the hell not?! | 为什么 |
[26:47] | I am barely back to half-strength, Dean. | 我现在连一半的力量都没恢复 迪恩 |
[26:49] | Every time I use my power, it weakens me, | 我每次使用能力 就会变得虚弱 |
[26:53] | which means I will have to stay in your brother | 那我就得在你弟弟体内待更长时间 |
[26:54] | longer than you want — longer than we both want. | 比你我希望的都要久 |
[26:59] | The witch running around your bunker is very powerful. | 地堡里这个女巫很强大 |
[27:02] | I can help with the witch or save your friend. | 我要么帮你解决女巫 要么帮你救活朋友 |
[27:13] | Save her. | 救她 |
[27:15] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[27:33] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[27:34] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[27:36] | Uh. Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[27:39] | I told you to stay in the dungeon. | 都叫你去地牢了吧 |
[27:42] | Bet you say that to all the girls. | 你肯定跟所有姑娘都这么说 |
[27:45] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:46] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[27:48] | What the hell just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:50] | The witch — the witch was about to put a whammy on me, | 那个女巫本来要对我放大招 |
[27:53] | and, uh, Charlie jumped in front. | 查理为我挡了一下 |
[27:56] | She got zapped, then the witch got the drop on you. | 她被击中了 然后女巫抢先一步制服了你 |
[28:01] | Then why aren’t we dead? | 那我们怎么还活着 |
[28:03] | That’s a good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[28:04] | I, uh — | 我 |
[28:05] | I clipped her with a — with a poppy bullet. | 我赏了她一发罂粟子弹 |
[28:08] | She got the key. | 她拿到钥匙了 |
[28:10] | I think she’s gone. | 可能是跑了 |
[28:12] | No. She’s wounded. | 没有 她受伤了 |
[28:14] | We should still have some time. | 我们应该还有时间 |
[28:15] | She could still be in the air vents. | 她可能还在通风口里 |
[28:16] | No. No, no. She’s right. We — we have to — we — | 不不 她说得对 我们得… |
[28:21] | Just go. We’ll catch up. | 快去吧 我们会赶上你们的 |
[28:23] | M-my gun’s over there. | 我的枪在那里 |
[28:25] | There’s one bullet in it. | 里面还有一发子弹 |
[28:37] | Can we be best friends now? | 我们能做好朋友了吗 |
[28:43] | Who’s Zeke? | 小西是谁 |
[28:46] | What? | 什么 |
[28:47] | When I came into your room, | 我到你房间的时候 |
[28:50] | before I got zapped, | 被打晕之前 |
[28:51] | I thought you said the name Zeke. | 你好像喊了小西 |
[28:53] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[28:57] | I think you’re still a little punchy, man. | 你还晕乎着呢吧 老弟 |
[29:00] | Just keep moving. | 继续走 |
[29:06] | I had the weirdest dream when I was out. | 我晕过去的时候做了一个超诡异的梦 |
[29:09] | It was Christmas, and my parents were still alive, and — | 是圣诞节 我的父母还都活着… |
[29:12] | Dream? | 梦 |
[29:13] | Charlie, you died. | 查理 你死过一次了 |
[29:16] | Don’t worry about it, though. | 不过别担心 |
[29:18] | You’re not a real hunter until you’ve died and come back again. | 死而复生之后才算真猎人 |
[29:21] | Slow down. Why would you think I died? | 等一下 你凭什么说我死了 |
[29:24] | Heaven — it’s your dream life. | 天堂 那是你梦想的生活 |
[29:27] | And if you were zapped by the wicked witch | 而且坏女巫的法术 |
[29:29] | instant death. | 是一击毙命的 |
[29:30] | I would know. She killed me, too. | 我很清楚 她也杀死过我 |
[29:33] | Okay. Let’s rewind here a bit. | 好吧 倒带一下 |
[29:35] | When did you die? | 你什么时候死过 |
[29:37] | In Oz. | 在奥兹国的时候 |
[29:40] | My father was obsessed with his work as a man of letters, | 我父亲痴迷于自己记录者的工作 |
[29:43] | and then I was born… and nothing changed. | 后来我出生了 他还是那个样子 |
[29:49] | He would keep his work a secret, but I was such a curious kid. | 他的工作神神秘秘 而我又无比好奇 |
[29:51] | I was always looking for trouble, | 总是在找麻烦 |
[29:53] | looking for the next big adventure. | 找寻下一场奇幻历险 |
[29:55] | I know the feeling. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[29:57] | I stowed away on one of his cases, | 有次他去干活儿我偷偷跟上 |
[29:59] | wound up in the Emerald City, accidentally got left behind. | 结果到了翡翠城 却不小心被落在了那儿 |
[30:02] | It was terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[30:05] | Well, what happened? | 后来呢 |
[30:07] | I met up with these three freedom fighters, | 我遇到了三名自由斗士 |
[30:08] | and they thought I was this child of destiny | 他们认为我就是命中注定 |
[30:12] | chosen to kill the wicked witch. | 要杀死坏女巫的孩子 |
[30:14] | They protected me, and then the witch turned them into — | 他们保护了我 而坏女巫把他们变成了… |
[30:19] | A scarecrow, a tin man, and a lion? | 稻草人 铁皮人和狮子吗 |
[30:23] | And then she hunted me down and killed me. | 然后她找到我 杀了我 |
[30:27] | Yeah, that never made it to the books. | 书里可没有这一段 |
[30:31] | Sometimes real life is darker than fiction. | 有时现实生活比小说要黑暗 |
[30:41] | Why haven’t you moved in? | 你怎么还不搬进来 |
[30:43] | Is now really the time for this, Dean? | 现在是问这个的时候吗 迪恩 |
[30:45] | Well, just asking. | 就说说 |
[30:48] | Look, I never had what you had with Mom and Dad, okay? | 我从没像你那样跟爸妈一起生活过 |
[30:50] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[30:51] | I don’t have any memories of home. | 我对家没什么印象 |
[30:54] | And whenever I’ve tried to make a home of my own, | 每次我想成家了 |
[30:56] | it really hasn’t ended well. | 都以悲剧收场 |
[30:58] | Yeah, but a lifetime of abandoned buildings | 但住一辈子废弃大楼 |
[31:00] | and crappy motel rooms. | 和破烂旅馆 |
[31:01] | I mean, this is about as close to home as we’re gonna get, | 这是我们能拥有的最接近家的地方了 |
[31:04] | and it’s ours. | 而且它是属于我们 |
[31:13] | And what about the books? | 那书呢 |
[31:15] | Revisionist history. | 都是改过的 |
[31:17] | That’s my father’s way of trying to undo what had happened to me. | 我父亲想以此撤销发生在我身上的事 |
[31:20] | But I knew the truth. | 但我知道真相 |
[31:27] | When the witch came to our world, I became a hunter, | 女巫来到我们的世界后 我成为了猎人 |
[31:29] | and my father wrote those silly books. | 而我父亲写了那些愚蠢的书 |
[31:31] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[31:33] | The books aren’t silly. | 那些书才不蠢 |
[31:34] | They’re guidebooks filled with clues he left for you. | 那是他留给你的满是线索的指南 |
[31:37] | Haggerty pored through each one, | 哈格蒂每本都钻研过 |
[31:38] | and his research led him to uncover the poppies, | 从而发现了罂粟的秘密 |
[31:41] | so maybe there’s something else from the books we can use, | 也许书里还有其他可用的信息 |
[31:45] | preferably something with a pointy end. | 最好是有尖头的利器 |
[31:48] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[31:51] | Come on. We’ve got to get to the garage. | 快来 我们得去车库 |
[31:54] | There’s a garage in this place?! | 这里还有车库 |
[31:55] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[32:00] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:02] | I got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[32:05] | What do you think? Is she gone? | 你怎么看 她走了吗 |
[32:11] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[32:28] | Find the girls… | 找到她们 |
[32:30] | And kill them both. | 杀了她们 |
[32:43] | Yes. I knew those Boy Scouts would keep it for me. | 太棒了 我就知道他们会替我收着 |
[32:58] | – Is that… – Yeah. | -那是… -没错 |
[33:01] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能撑下来 |
[33:04] | Please be here. Please be here. | 一定要在这里 一定要在这里 |
[33:06] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[33:11] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[33:13] | Did you really walk down a brick road in these? | 你真的穿着这个走过砖路吗 |
[33:16] | No. I never actually wore them. | 没有 我其实从没穿过 |
[33:17] | Seemed kind of tacky wearing a dead woman’s shoes. | 穿一个死去女人的鞋感觉太不敬 |
[33:20] | Plus, I’m no good in heels, you know? | 而且我不太会穿高跟鞋 |
[33:22] | I don’t suppose we could just wish her away? | 光是祈祷她消失是行不通的吧 |
[33:23] | Sorry. Another thing the books got wrong. | 抱歉 书里把这个也写错了 |
[33:25] | But, like the poppies, | 但是就像罂粟一样 |
[33:28] | these have magic from OZ — sharp magic. | 它们也有奥兹魔法 锋利的魔法 |
[33:30] | Oh. Death by shoe? | 被鞋杀死 |
[33:33] | There you are. | 你们在这儿 |
[33:36] | Was that your batman voice? | 你在学蝙蝠侠低沉的嗓音吗 |
[33:41] | That’s definitely not your batman voice. | 看来不是了 |
[33:44] | It’s her. She possessed the both of them. | 是她 她附在了他俩的身上 |
[33:46] | I missed you, my pretty. | 我很想你 小美人 |
[33:48] | Killing you a second time will be just as sweet as the first. | 第二次杀掉你的感觉一定跟第一次一样好 |
[33:52] | Guys, I know you’re in there. | 伙计们 我知道你们还在 |
[33:55] | Dean, you can’t let the witch do this. | 迪恩 你不能让女巫这样做 |
[33:57] | If she opens the door, she’s going to destroy Oz. | 如果她打开了那扇门 她会毁了奥兹国的 |
[34:18] | I have no intention of escaping to Oz. | 我才不想去奥兹国 |
[34:21] | I’m going to bring my armies here. | 我要把我的军队带到这里来 |
[35:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:16] | You’ll join Dorothy right after you watch her die. | 看着我杀了桃乐西以后 就轮到你了 |
[35:21] | Sorry about the nards, Dean. | 对不起了 迪恩 |
[35:33] | Go. I’ll buy you some time. | 快跑 我给你争取点时间 |
[35:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:43] | Let’s see what you pencil necks are made of. | 看看你们俩有多大本事吧 |
[36:10] | All right, let’s do this the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 那么还是用老办法吧 |
[36:12] | My body cannot hurt you, Dorothy. | 我的肉身不能伤你 桃乐西 |
[36:16] | But theirs can. | 但他们的可以 |
[36:33] | Now heel. | 吃我一记高跟鞋[快滚吧] |
[36:36] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[36:39] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[37:47] | Ding-dong, bitches. | 好啊 贱人们 |
[38:11] | Really, after all I did with Ms. Defying Gravity? | 我帮你们对付坏女巫 你们还这样 |
[38:26] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[38:35] | Baby looks good in here, huh? | 宝贝跟这儿挺搭啊 |
[38:39] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[38:40] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[38:42] | Dorothy, I, uh — | 桃乐西 我 |
[38:44] | I found something in the archives. | 我在档案馆里找到点东西 |
[38:45] | Pretty sure it belongs to you. | 一定是你的吧 |
[38:50] | You have no idea how odd it is | 你不知道有一套 |
[38:51] | having a series of books written about you. | 写你的书感觉有多诡异 |
[38:54] | Actually, I-I do know, uh, and it is definitely weird. | 其实我懂 真的非常诡异 |
[38:57] | But you know what? | 但是呢 |
[38:58] | End of the day, it’s our story, | 到头来 这是我们的故事 |
[39:01] | so we get to write it. | 由我们来书写 |
[39:04] | So, thanks for the slumber party… | 多谢你办的睡衣派对 |
[39:07] | …and bringing me back from the dead. | 还有把我复活 |
[39:11] | Uh, I didn’t. | 我没复活你 |
[39:13] | Don’t B.S.A B.S.Er. | 别跟我瞎扯 |
[39:16] | Am I a zombie now? | 我现在是僵尸了吗 |
[39:17] | Do I need to eat brains? | 我需要吃脑子吗 |
[39:18] | No, no, no. You’re you. | 不不 你还是你 |
[39:21] | You’re gonna be fine, all right? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[39:23] | Just, um — just keep this between us, okay? | 这事就你知我知 好吗 |
[39:28] | All right, but only ’cause you raised me from the dead, | 好吧 看在你复活了我的分上 |
[39:31] | which you’re going to have to explain to me later. | 你回头还得解释给我听 |
[39:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:36] | Not bad for a bunch of librarians. | 你们俩图书馆员挺厉害嘛 |
[39:40] | You mind keeping an eye on my bike for me? | 能继续帮我看着摩托车吗 |
[39:42] | Yeah, yeah, as long as you don’t mind me | 可以 只要你不介意 |
[39:44] | taking it for a spin once in a while. | 我偶尔出去开两圈 |
[39:46] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[39:48] | Thank you for everything. | 多谢你们做的一切 |
[39:52] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a rebellion to finish. | 现在失陪了 我还有一场叛乱要处理 |
[39:56] | So, you coming or what? | 你来不来啊 |
[39:59] | What? With you? | 什么 跟你走 |
[40:03] | To Oz? | 去奥兹国吗 |
[40:04] | Yeah. You said you were looking for adventure. | 对 你说想要来一场历险 |
[40:06] | Well, here it is, red. Come help me find my damn dog. | 机会来了 小红毛 来帮我找我的狗 |
[40:09] | You have no idea what’s in Oz. | 你不知道奥兹国有什么 |
[40:10] | I mean, t-there’s flying monkeys, armies of witches. | 那里有飞猴 女巫军队 |
[40:13] | There’s all kinds of danger. | 各种危险 |
[40:14] | Promise? | 你确定有吗 |
[40:23] | If you need anything, just, uh, | 如果你有什么需要 |
[40:25] | tap your heels together three times, okay? | 敲三下高跟鞋 好吗 |
[40:27] | Me? What about you crazy kids? | 我吗 你们俩小鬼怎么办 |
[40:30] | You gonna be all right without me? | 没了我你们能行吗 |
[40:34] | Take care of yourselves, boys. | 保重 小伙子们 |
[41:42] | Think she’ll be back? | 你觉得她还会回来吗 |
[41:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:49] | There’s no place like home. | 哪里都没有家好 |