时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Reverend Buddy Boyle’s “Goin’ For Glory Hour”. | 巴蒂·博伊尔牧师的《走进荣光》 |
[00:04] | When angels come a-knocking, let ’em on in. | 如果天使来找你 你就放他们进来 |
[00:08] | Angels can’t possess a human without permission, right? | 天使必须得到同意才能附身 对吧 |
[00:09] | – Yep. – So, what? | -是的 -他们是在 |
[00:11] | They’re using this guy to find vessels? | 利用这个人寻找皮囊吗 |
[00:12] | It’s a willing audience. | 听众都心甘情愿 |
[00:13] | Who put Crowley in charge? | 是谁让克劳力掌权的 |
[00:14] | – He’s the king. – He’s a salesman. | -他是王 -他是个推销员 |
[00:19] | Right now you and I are gonna talk about a regime change. | 我们现在得先谈谈改朝换代的事 |
[00:22] | You’re ours. | 你归我们了 |
[00:23] | Your demon ass is going to be a mortal ass pretty damn quick. | 你这个恶魔很快就要变成一个常人了 |
[00:28] | Where do I start to even look for forgiveness? | 我要从哪开始寻求宽恕 |
[00:34] | How ’bout we start with this? | 就从这一针开始吧 |
[00:39] | You’re human? | 你是人类 |
[00:41] | Zeke? | 小西 |
[00:42] | Castiel cannot stay here. | 卡西迪奥不能留在这里 |
[00:43] | He will bring the angels down on all of us. | 他会把天使都引来的 |
[00:45] | He’s warded. | 他能抵御天使 |
[00:45] | He was warded when April found him. | 艾普莉找到他的时候就是如此 |
[00:47] | Castiel is in danger. | 卡西迪奥身处险境 |
[00:48] | and if he is here, I am in danger. | 如果他在这里 我也身处险境 |
[00:51] | Wait, you’re in danger? | 你也身处险境 |
[00:52] | If he stays, | 如果他留下 |
[00:53] | I am afraid I will have no choice but to leave. | 我别无选择 只能离开 |
[00:55] | Cass, can we talk? | 小卡 能聊聊吗 |
[00:57] | You can’t stay. | 你不能留下 |
[01:07] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:08] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听到吗 |
[01:09] | Please — Please just say something. | 请说点什么 |
[01:12] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[01:13] | Keep talking, and I can help you through this. | 继续说话 我能帮你度过难关 |
[01:15] | Please, sir, if you can hear me, stay on the phone. | 先生 如果你听得到 请保持通话 |
[01:19] | It may feel hopeless right now, | 或许你现在会觉得无望 |
[01:20] | but you called the hotline for a reason. | 但你给热线打电话是有原因的 |
[01:23] | There’s some part of you that still wants to live — | 你心里还有活下去的愿望 |
[01:25] | some part that knows suici– | 你心里明白自杀… |
[02:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:11] | Did the lady from the hotline send you? | 热线的人派你来的吗 |
[02:12] | No. | 不 |
[02:16] | You did. | 是你叫我来的 |
[02:54] | I mean, what team is he playing for? | 他是哪一边的啊 |
[02:56] | Not ours. | 反正不是我们这边的 |
[03:05] | – High-five! – High-five! | -击掌 -击掌 |
[03:15] | – Morning, Steve. – Bill. | -早啊 史蒂夫 -比尔 |
[03:16] | High… | 击… |
[03:17] | Five. | 掌 |
[03:26] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟了 |
[03:28] | I had to drop the baby off at daycare, | 我得送宝宝去日托所 |
[03:30] | then hit every red light on the way here, | 来的路上又一路红灯 |
[03:32] | but guess I shouldn’t have worried. | 不过看来我是瞎操心了 |
[03:35] | Place looks great. | 这里井然有序嘛 |
[03:36] | Coffee urns. | 咖啡壶呢 |
[03:37] | – Uh, full. – Dairy case. | -装满了 -牛奶箱 |
[03:39] | – Stocked. – Okay, Steve, last question — | -装好了 -好的 史蒂夫 最后一个问题 |
[03:41] | Where have you been all my life? | 你怎么才出现啊 |
[03:45] | You’re not like the other sales associates. | 你跟别的销售助理不一样 |
[03:47] | There’s…something different about you. | 你就是有点与众不同 |
[03:50] | I can assure you there’s — there’s not. | 我向你保证 我很普通 |
[03:52] | I know these things. | 我懂的… |
[03:54] | You’re… | 你… |
[03:56] | Mm. You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[04:12] | That’s your “big news,” | 你的”大消息” |
[04:13] | is that you translated the tablet into… doodles? | 就是你把石碑翻译成了涂鸦吗 |
[04:17] | It’s cuneiform. | 这叫楔形文字 |
[04:19] | I-I hit a wall translating the tablet into English. | 我把石碑翻成英文过程中遇到了困难 |
[04:22] | But I found an ancient codex | 但我发现了一本古法典 |
[04:24] | linking the angel script to proto-Elamite cuneiform, | 将天使文与古埃兰人的楔形文字联系了起来 |
[04:27] | And I was able to translate the tablet | 于是我把石碑 |
[04:29] | and the footnotes into Elamite, which is — | 和其中的注脚译成了埃兰文 也就是 |
[04:32] | Doodles. | 涂鸦 |
[04:33] | It’s extinct. | 这种文字已经消失了 |
[04:35] | Well, can you read it? | 你能看得懂吗 |
[04:36] | No one can. | 没人能看懂 |
[04:37] | Scholars have tried for centuries. | 学者几世纪来一直在尝试 |
[04:39] | So it’s a dead end? | 那就是走投无路了 |
[04:41] | N-not quite. | 也不算 |
[04:43] | Now, most proto-Elamite is abstract, | 大部分古埃兰文都是抽象的 |
[04:46] | but I was able to decipher one phrase from Metatron’s footnotes. | 但我破解了梅塔特隆的注脚中的一个词组 |
[04:49] | “Falling angels.” | “坠落天使” |
[04:52] | Okay, so, the footnotes refer to Metatron’s spell? | 那么注脚说的是梅塔特隆的咒语吗 |
[04:56] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[05:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Well, maybe if we can decipher the footnotes, | 如果我们能破解注脚 |
[05:04] | then we can reverse the spell and… | 或许就能逆转咒语 |
[05:06] | Punt those winged dicks back to heaven. | 把那些长翅膀的混蛋踢回天堂 |
[05:09] | Where do we start? | 怎么做 |
[05:10] | Research. | 调研 |
[05:13] | We comb through the library, | 在档案馆里翻查 |
[05:14] | see if we can find anything else on Elamite. | 看能不能找到其他关于埃兰文的东西 |
[05:19] | “Zimmerman’s encyclopedia of extinct languages volume 1: | 齐默曼消失语言百科全书 第一卷 |
[05:23] | Adai to atakapa.” | 阿特卡帕语 |
[05:26] | How many volumes are there? | 一共有几卷 |
[05:27] | 24 24. | |
[05:30] | Don’t worry, we’ve got them all. | 没事 我们都有 |
[05:32] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[05:37] | There is a God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:42] | I may have a case for you. | 我可能发现了一桩超自然案件 |
[05:44] | Four missing in Rexford, Idaho. | 爱达荷州莱克斯福德有四人失踪 |
[05:46] | Presumed dead, but no bodies have been released to loved ones. | 被推定死亡 但家属没拿回尸体 |
[05:49] | And there were reports of a strange substance at the scenes. | 而且报告称现场发现了奇怪的物质 |
[05:53] | Oh, well, hello to you too, Cass. | 你好啊 小卡 |
[05:55] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[05:56] | I…am busy. | 我在忙 |
[06:00] | All right. So, how do you want to do this? | 好吧 那我们怎么做 |
[06:02] | You want to meet up at the latest scene? | 我们去最后一起案件现场碰面 |
[06:03] | You want me to pick you up? What? | 还是我去接你 |
[06:06] | Um, I’ve got my hands full over here. | 我真的忙不过来 |
[06:09] | I just — um… | 我… |
[06:11] | Cass? Hello? | 小卡 喂喂 |
[06:12] | …thought you would want to know about the case. | 我只是想跟你说一声而已 |
[06:16] | Hey, are you sure everything’s — | 你那边没什么事… |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | So, he said nothing about where he is | 他完全没提他在哪 |
[06:22] | or — or what he’s been doing? | 最近都在干什么 |
[06:24] | This is Cass. | 小卡嘛 |
[06:24] | In case you forgot, he’s not exactly chatty cathy. | 他可不是个健谈的人 |
[06:27] | And you’re not even gonna see him when you’re in Idaho? | 你去爱达荷都不去见他吗 |
[06:28] | Well, like I said, as long as he’s catnip for angels, | 我都说了 只要他会招引天使 |
[06:30] | he’s keeping his distance. | 他就不会接近我们 |
[06:33] | So — then what’s the point, Dean? | 那这算什么啊 迪恩 |
[06:36] | I mean, it’s barely even a case. | 这都算不上是案子 |
[06:37] | That’s why I’m just gonna go have a little look-see, | 所以我要去看一看 |
[06:40] | and we’re not gonna waste a whole lot of manpower | 我们也不用为了毫无结果的事 |
[06:42] | on a big pile of nada. | 浪费人力 |
[06:43] | In other words, a perfect excuse to bail out on research. | 也就是逃避调研的完美借口 |
[06:47] | You got me. | 你真懂我 |
[06:52] | Hey, Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[06:54] | I found this in the supply closet. | 我在储藏室发现了这个 |
[06:56] | Do you know whose it is? | 这是谁的 |
[07:01] | That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[07:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | I also found a rolled-up sleeping bag | 我还发现了一个卷好的睡袋 |
[07:10] | behind the tool locker. | 放在工具柜后面 |
[07:11] | Yes, I wanted to be thorough with inventory, | 我想好好清点一下库存 |
[07:14] | so I worked late last week, | 所以上周就加了班 |
[07:16] | and taking a nap here was easier than going back home to my bed. | 在这儿打个盹比回家睡能方便点 |
[07:21] | Which I-I have, of course — | 我当然有… |
[07:23] | a bed…and a home. | …家了 |
[07:25] | Wow, Steve. You’re so… | 史蒂夫 你真是 |
[07:28] | responsible. | 有责任心 |
[07:32] | I’ve been afraid to ask. | 我一直不敢问 |
[07:36] | I-I don’t want to take advantage of you as my employee, | 我不想占你是我雇员的便宜 |
[07:38] | and I certainly don’t want to jeopardize our working relationship. | 我更不想危及我们的工作关系 |
[07:42] | But as a working single mom, | 但我是工作的单身妈妈 |
[07:44] | it’s hard enough to get a date, | 想约会真的很难 |
[07:46] | Let alone meet a really great guy. | 更不用说遇见个好人了 |
[07:48] | And tomorrow’s my night off, and I know you’re off, too, | 明晚我不值班 我知道你也是 |
[07:53] | and I was just wondering if there’s any chance you’re… | 所以不知道你明晚是不是… |
[07:57] | free tomorrow night? | 有空 |
[08:01] | Yes? | 当然 |
[08:04] | Yes. | 当然了 |
[08:07] | You’re the best! | 你最好了 |
[08:22] | So, uh, four missing? | 四人失踪 |
[08:23] | Four dead. Just got confirmation. | 四人死亡 刚刚获得证实 |
[08:27] | And, uh, any common threads you can think of? | 你能想到他们有什么共同联系吗 |
[08:30] | Well, Joe in there had the suicide hotline on speed dial. | 这个乔的快速拨号上有自杀热线 |
[08:36] | The gal before him was a shut-in. | 他之前的女人足不出户 |
[08:38] | Had enough antidepressants in her medicine cabinet | 药柜里的抗抑郁药 |
[08:40] | to stock a pharmacy. | 够开个药店了 |
[08:42] | The first victims — | 第一对被害人 |
[08:43] | a married couple out of sugar city. | 糖城的小夫妻 |
[08:45] | Pretty much a walking Billboard for no-fault divorce. | 差不多是感情破裂的招牌了 |
[08:48] | Were they all basket cases? | 他们都心理极度失落的人吗 |
[08:50] | If you asked me to make a list of this county’s saddest sacks, | 如果你让我给本郡最哀愁的人列张单子 |
[08:53] | these four would’ve been right on top. | 这四个肯定在榜首 |
[08:56] | All right, so, four unhappy people, | 那么四个不开心的人 |
[08:57] | one of them definitely suicidal. | 其中一个绝对有自杀倾向 |
[08:59] | But you’ve ruled out suicide? | 但你排除了自杀可能 |
[09:03] | You’re gonna want to put these on. | 把这个穿上吧 |
[09:22] | This look like suicide to you? | 你觉得这像自杀吗 |
[09:27] | Blood? | 血吗 |
[09:28] | If the tests come back same as the others, | 如果检测结果跟其他人一样 |
[09:31] | it’s everything. | 是一个人的全部 |
[09:32] | Blood, skin, hair, nails, internal organs, | 血 皮肤 毛发 指甲 内脏 |
[09:35] | even clothing fibers — | 甚至是衣服纤维 |
[09:36] | like these poor souls got run through the world’s finest wood-chipper. | 就像这些可怜人被世上最厉害的碎木机碎掉了似的 |
[09:40] | What about witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[09:42] | Same as the rest. | 跟其他人一样 |
[09:43] | Neighbors reported some kind of a pink flash. | 邻居说看到粉光一闪 |
[09:46] | By the time we got here, all that was left was… | 等我们赶到 就剩下… |
[09:49] | this. | 这些了 |
[09:53] | Yeah, we’re almost through the texts over here. | 我们差不多要看完了 |
[09:56] | We got nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[09:57] | Have you tried professor Morrison? | 去找过莫瑞森教授吗[S07E13 S08E03] |
[09:59] | Yeah, he’s unreachable. | 找不到他 |
[10:00] | He took a sabbatical | 他去休假了 |
[10:01] | to live amongst the Trobrianders of papua New Guinea. | 去跟巴布亚新几内亚的特洛布尼恩德岛人共同生活 |
[10:05] | Needless to say, we’re pretty burnt. | 不用说 我们累坏了 |
[10:07] | Well, there’s one guy there who is nothing if not well-rested. | 地堡还有一个人休息得好着呢 |
[10:10] | – Crowley? – I’m just saying. | -克劳力吗 -就那么一说 |
[10:11] | We’re not keeping him chained up for the one-liners. | 我们把他锁起来又不是为了听他讲笑话 |
[10:14] | It’s worth a shot, I guess. | 值得一试吧 |
[10:15] | Just be careful, all right? | 小心点 |
[10:16] | Don’t fall for any of his “quid pro quo” crap. | 别被他骗了跟他谈什么条件 |
[10:18] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[10:18] | So, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[10:20] | How’s Cass’ lead panning out? | 小卡提供的线索怎么样 |
[10:22] | Four victims suddenly exploded. | 四名死者突然爆炸 |
[10:23] | I tried EMF. | 我查过电磁辐射 |
[10:24] | I’ve looked for hex bags, sulfur — nada. | 找过巫术袋 硫磺 什么都没有 |
[10:27] | Spontaneous combustion? | 自燃吗 |
[10:28] | Maybe the Thules? | 或是修黎社[S08E13] |
[10:29] | No, no, no. I already ruled them out. | 不不 我已经排除了 |
[10:30] | The bodies were vaporized. They weren’t burned. | 尸体是蒸发了 不是焚烧 |
[10:32] | That sounds like a real case. | 听上去真的有问题啊 |
[10:35] | Dean, I should be there. | 迪恩 我应该过去 |
[10:35] | No, man. That’s — that’s uh…not necessary. | 没事 不用的 |
[10:39] | No, I, uh — | 不用 |
[10:40] | I got this one covered. | 我自己能行 |
[10:51] | He dumped me, Jace. | 他甩了我 嘉斯 |
[10:53] | In the cafeteria. | 就在餐厅里 |
[10:55] | In front of everyone. | 当着所有人的面 |
[10:56] | It’s just like… who does that, you know? | 我就是觉得…谁干这种事啊 |
[10:59] | Like, why couldn’t he just dump me on facebook | 他为什么不能像正常人那样 |
[11:01] | like a normal person? | 在脸书上把我甩了 |
[11:05] | I’ve been destroyed. | 我毁了 |
[11:07] | Socially and romantically totaled. | 名声和爱情都毁了 |
[11:11] | I know. Just so embarrassed, Jace. | 我知道 我就是觉得好丢脸 嘉斯 |
[11:17] | I could just die. | 我真想死 |
[11:22] | I can help with that. | 我能帮你 |
[11:24] | What? | 什么 |
[11:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Good day, ma’am. | 今天愉快 夫人 |
[11:42] | And good luck! | 祝您好运 |
[11:47] | I’ll have some beef jerky and a pack of menthols. | 来点牛肉干和一包薄荷糖 |
[11:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[11:52] | Gee, it’s nice to see you, too, Cass. | 见到你也很高兴啊 小卡 |
[11:54] | It’s Steve now. | 我现在叫史蒂夫 |
[11:57] | And…you — you surprised me. | 我没想到你会来 |
[12:00] | Well, the feeling is mutual. | 我也没想到 |
[12:01] | I mean, I knew you had to lay low from the angel threat, | 我知道你得低调点躲避天使 |
[12:03] | but, uh, wow! This is some cover. | 但是这掩饰身份真厉害呢 |
[12:09] | My grace is gone. | 我的能量没了 |
[12:10] | What did you expect? | 你以为我能怎么样 |
[12:12] | Do you have any idea how hard it was? | 你知道这有多难吗 |
[12:14] | When I fell to earth, I didn’t just lose my powers. | 我坠落人间的时候 我不仅失去了能量 |
[12:17] | I — | 我 |
[12:20] | I had nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[12:22] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:24] | I’m a sales associate. | 我是个销售助理 |
[12:25] | – A sales associate? – Hey, Steve. Sign here? | -销售助理 -史蒂夫 签个字 |
[12:29] | I’m responsible for inventory, sales, customer service. | 我要负责库存 销售 和售后服务 |
[12:35] | I keep this place — | 我保持这里 |
[12:36] | – Thank you – – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[12:37] | clean and presentable. | 整洁 体面 |
[12:38] | And when my manager’s busy, I even prepare the food. | 经理有事的时候 我还得准备食物 |
[12:44] | So you went from fighting heavenly battles | 你从为天堂作战 |
[12:48] | to nuking taquitos? | 沦落到准备肉卷 |
[12:51] | Nachos too. | 还有玉米片 |
[12:53] | I’ve been politely asking for reading material for weeks, | 几周了 我一直礼貌恳求你们给我点读物 |
[12:57] | and this is what you bring me? | 你就带这个来给我 |
[13:02] | Pass. | 算了吧 |
[13:03] | Can you read Elamite or not? | 你认不认识埃兰文 |
[13:06] | It’s by no means my favorite of the ancient tongues, | 这绝不是我最喜欢的古语言 |
[13:09] | but yes. | 但我认识 |
[13:10] | Will you help us read it? | 你能帮我们读吗 |
[13:12] | Why on earth would I? | 我凭什么 |
[13:14] | Because I was there that night. | 因为我见证了那一晚 |
[13:16] | I saw what humanity did to you. | 我看到了人性对你做了什么 |
[13:20] | Like it or not, there’s a little part of you that’s not a douche. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你心里还有一部分不那么混蛋 |
[13:24] | Sorry, moose. | 真抱歉 小鹿 |
[13:25] | To the last drop. | 绝不 |
[13:34] | Crowley, the only reason you’re alive | 克劳力 你之所以还活着 |
[13:36] | is because my brother thought you would be useful. | 是因为我哥哥觉得你有用 |
[13:40] | So far, you’ve done jack. | 而目前你什么都没做 |
[13:44] | Back to plan “B,” I guess. | 那启动B计划吧 |
[13:47] | Which is? | 什么计划 |
[13:48] | Give you up to Abaddon. | 把你送给阿比顿 |
[13:51] | You think you can threaten me with that hack?! | 你觉得你能用那个婊子威胁我 |
[13:54] | She’s all fury, no finesse. | 她一腔怒火 毫无谋略 |
[13:58] | I’m not so sure. | 我看未必 |
[14:00] | Our last encounter with Abaddon, she was, uh — | 我们上次遭遇阿比顿 她可是… |
[14:03] | she was pretty terrifying. | 她还是挺吓人的 |
[14:06] | Scarier than you’ve been in years. | 你很多年没她那么吓人了 |
[14:09] | Bring that to me. | 给我拿来 |
[14:36] | This is not you, man. You are above this. | 这不是你 你不至于如此 |
[14:38] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[14:39] | No, Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[14:41] | I’m not. | 我就是这样 |
[14:43] | I failed at being an angel. | 我没做好天使 |
[14:46] | Everything I ever attempted came out wrong. | 我的一切尝试都以失败告终 |
[14:49] | But here, at least I have a shot at getting things right. | 但是在这里 我还有机会做对 |
[14:54] | I guess you can’t see it, | 你大概看不出 |
[14:55] | but there’s a real dignity in what I do — | 但我做的事是有尊严的 |
[14:58] | A human dignity. | 人类的尊严 |
[15:00] | Hate to interrupt you guys, but, Steve? | 我不想打断你们 但是 史蒂夫 |
[15:01] | Customer had an accident in the men’s room. | 有个顾客在男厕出了点小事故 |
[15:04] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[15:05] | Oh, and tonight — | 还有 今晚 |
[15:07] | 7:00 at my place work for you? | 七点去我家 可以吗 |
[15:09] | Great. | 好 |
[15:11] | You’re the best! | 你最好了 |
[15:15] | That’s what this is about! | 原来是为了这个 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | The girl. | 你是为了那女人 |
[15:21] | No, Dean. It’s not. | 不 迪恩 不是的 |
[15:24] | Nora — | 诺拉 |
[15:26] | She’s a very nice woman, | 她是个好女人 |
[15:28] | I’m pretty sure she’s not a reaper intent on killing me, | 她肯定不是想杀我的死神 |
[15:31] | and she’s asked me out. | 而且她约我出去 |
[15:33] | Going on dates — | 去约会 |
[15:34] | that’s something humans do, right? | 这是人类做的事 对吧 |
[15:36] | Yeah. I mean, my dates usually end when I run out of singles, | 是啊 我约会的时候总是把零钱花光 |
[15:38] | but, uh, yeah. | 但是 没错 |
[15:39] | Yeah, that’s something that humans do. | 这是人类做的事 |
[15:45] | This is agent Lee Ermey. | 李·厄米探员 |
[15:49] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就去 |
[15:51] | There was another kill — over at the high school. | 又发生一起命案 在高中 |
[15:53] | You comin’? | 来吗 |
[15:53] | I wouldn’t be much use. | 我帮不上你 |
[15:54] | I don’t have my powers. | 我失去能量了 |
[15:56] | So? I’ve never had powers. | 那又如何 我从来没有能量 |
[15:57] | You are a hunter. | 你是个猎人 |
[15:59] | And you’re a hunter in training, remember? | 你是个见习猎人呢 记得吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[16:02] | You said I sucked. | 你说我很烂 |
[16:04] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[16:05] | I said that there was, uh, uh, you know, | 我说有待… |
[16:07] | “room for improvement.” | “有待提高” |
[16:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:10] | All right, my shift’s over in five minutes, | 我五分钟后就下班了 |
[16:12] | and my date’s not until later, so… | 晚些时候才约会 |
[16:13] | Attaboy! | 这就对了 |
[16:14] | I’ll go get the car. | 我去开车来 |
[16:15] | Not just yet. | 等等 |
[16:18] | I have to clean the bathroom. | 我得去清理厕所 |
[16:52] | One second we’re talking, | 我们前一刻还在聊天 |
[16:54] | and the next, she just…stops. | 然后她就…没声了 |
[16:58] | And then everyone in the cafeteria freaks, | 然后餐厅里的人都叫了起来 |
[17:01] | rushing and pointing out the window, at — | 都冲过去 指着窗外 |
[17:08] | Could — could that really be her? | 那真的是她吗 |
[17:12] | And nobody saw anybody else at the scene — | 没有人看到有其他人在场吗 |
[17:14] | A man, woman, anything unusual? | 男人 女人 任何异常情况 |
[17:19] | Your friend, was she, uh, depressed? | 你朋友 她觉得抑郁吗 |
[17:22] | Depressed? | 抑郁 |
[17:23] | Any thoughts of suicide? | 有自杀倾向吗 |
[17:25] | Ew. No. | 没有啊 |
[17:28] | I mean, she was kind of bummed | 她心情不太好 |
[17:31] | that dick-bag Travis broke up with her | 那个混蛋崔维斯跟她分手了 |
[17:33] | in front of the whole school. | 还是当着所有人的面 |
[17:35] | Kind of bummed? | 心情不太好 |
[17:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:37] | Like more bummed than when she got a “C” on a quiz, | 比小测试刚及格能更糟糕一些 |
[17:41] | and… | 而 |
[17:42] | less bummed than when her parents split up. | 不如她父母分手时那么糟 |
[17:44] | Kind of…bummed. | 就是心情不太好 |
[17:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:05] | Cass, what’s wrong? | 小卡 怎么了 |
[18:09] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这种场景 |
[18:11] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[18:12] | In heaven. | 在天堂 |
[18:14] | What, you’re saying an angel did this? | 你说这是天使干的 |
[18:16] | It’s no ordinary angle. | 不是普通天使 |
[18:20] | Dean, this is bad. | 迪恩 情况很糟 |
[18:22] | This is very bad. | 情况非常糟 |
[18:33] | On the battlefields of heaven, | 在天堂的战场上 |
[18:35] | there was a special class of angel, the rit zien. | 有一种特别的天使 仁慈天使 |
[18:39] | It’s enochian for “hands of mercy.” | 就是天使语的”仁慈之手”的意思 |
[18:42] | They functioned like medics. | 他们就像医护人员 |
[18:43] | They tended to the wounded. | 他们照顾伤员 |
[18:44] | They healed those who could be healed, | 治愈那些可以被治愈之人 |
[18:46] | But for the mortally wounded, those who were past saving, | 但是对那些已经不可治愈的天使 |
[18:49] | The rit zien’s job was to put them down. | 仁慈天使就结束他们的生命 |
[18:52] | But the granulated bodies? | 把他们炸得成渣吗 |
[18:53] | This was their special ability. | 这是他们的特殊技能 |
[18:55] | They had this way of smiting that was so quick and so total | 他们能在极短时间内彻底粉碎一个生命 |
[18:59] | that it rendered death virtually painless. | 因此死亡基本是无痛的 |
[19:02] | Yeah, but these aren’t wounded angels that they’re vaporizing, | 但这些被蒸发的不是受伤天使啊 |
[19:04] | They’re people. | 这些是人 |
[19:05] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:07] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[19:09] | The rit zien home in on pain, it’s like a beacon to them. | 悲伤对于仁慈天使犹如灯塔 |
[19:13] | So, when this angel fell to earth, | 这位天使坠落到人世 |
[19:16] | he heard the victims’ cries, their anguish, | 听到被害人的哭泣和他们的痛苦 |
[19:20] | same as he’d hear an angel’s in heaven. | 跟他在天堂听到的天使之声一样 |
[19:23] | He’s continuing his heavenly work down here. | 他在这里继续天堂的工作 |
[19:25] | One suffering human at a time. | 一次解决一个受苦的人类 |
[19:27] | Yeah, but this last victim was not suffering. | 但上一名死者没有受苦 |
[19:29] | She was just a normal, moody kid. | 她只是个喜怒无常的普通孩子 |
[19:30] | But he just got here. | 但他才初来乍到 |
[19:32] | The ebb and flow of human emotion — | 人类情感的跌宕起伏 |
[19:35] | Dean, I’ve been on earth for a few years, | 迪恩 我来人世已经几年了 |
[19:39] | and I’ve only begun to grasp it. | 也才刚领悟一点 |
[19:40] | To him, pain is pain. | 对他来说 痛苦就是痛苦 |
[19:44] | So everybody’s fair game? | 所以谁都可能被他选中 |
[19:47] | All right, well, we got to stop him. | 好吧 我们得阻止他 |
[19:50] | You have to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[19:56] | You’re scared. | 你怕了 |
[19:58] | It’s different now, Dean. Everything feels different. | 今时不同往日 迪恩 一切都感觉不同了 |
[20:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:07] | All right, I’ll track down this, | 好吧 那我继续追查 |
[20:09] | uh, Kevorkian wannabe, and I’ll put him down. | 这位”死亡医生”脑残粉 然后杀了他 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:14] | You stay safe. | 你不要涉险 |
[20:16] | Go on that date, all right? | 去约会吧 |
[20:18] | Go live a normal life. | 过正常日子 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:30] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[20:34] | I need a ride. | 你得载我一程 |
[20:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[20:51] | But I want something in return. | 但我要点好处 |
[20:53] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么好处 |
[20:55] | A telephone call. | 我要通话 |
[21:01] | Come on, moose. | 拜托 小鹿 |
[21:03] | Even Dahmer got one telephone call. | 杀人狂都有打电话的权利呢 |
[21:07] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[21:08] | You want to let Crowley communicate with Abaddon? | 要让克劳力联系阿比顿 |
[21:10] | A king and a power-mad knight of hell isn’t enough for you? | 分别对付地狱之王和贪权地狱骑士还不够你忙吗 |
[21:13] | Want to throw a demonic team-up into the mix? | 你还想让他俩组个队吗 |
[21:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么看 |
[21:16] | I mean, I don’t trust Crowley, either. | 我也不相信克劳力 |
[21:18] | But I can’t honestly see him working with Abaddon. | 但我觉得他不会跟阿比顿合作 |
[21:21] | He hates her too much. | 他恨透她了 |
[21:23] | You said it. You can’t trust him. | 你自己也说了 你不能相信他 |
[21:25] | We don’t have to. | 不必相信他 |
[21:26] | Look, Crowley’s bound. | 克劳力被束缚住了 |
[21:28] | We can end the call whenever we want. | 只要我们想 随时可以切断通话 |
[21:29] | Even if he wanted to give Abaddon information, | 就算他想给阿比顿信息 |
[21:32] | he has none to give her. | 他也一无所知 |
[21:33] | He doesn’t even know where the bunker is. | 他连地堡在哪都不知道 |
[21:35] | He says he can decrypt the translation? | 他说能解密译文 |
[21:39] | What if he’s lying? | 如果他在撒谎呢 |
[21:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:45] | We’re gonna need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[21:48] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[21:51] | Ingredients. | 材料 |
[21:52] | More specific. | 详细点 |
[21:54] | Ingredients for a spell. | 一个咒语的材料 |
[22:05] | Heart of a Nephilim. | 拿非利人之心 |
[22:06] | Cupid’s bow. | 丘比特之弓 |
[22:07] | Grace of an angel. | 天使的能量 |
[22:11] | And the rest of them. | 剩下的呢 |
[22:14] | Phone call. | 通话 |
[22:17] | You’ll get the rest when I get paid. | 我拿到好处就告诉你剩下的意思 |
[22:22] | Now, who’s gonna be a dear and open up a vein? | 谁要乖乖给我点血呢 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:37] | Thanks, Dean. | 谢了 迪恩 |
[22:39] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[22:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:44] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这样去 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:48] | You’re gonna wear that on a date? | 你要穿着这个约会吗 |
[22:52] | This is all I have, Dean. | 我只有这个 迪恩 |
[22:54] | Okay. Uh, lose the vest. | 好吧 把背心脱了 |
[22:57] | – What are you — – Lose the vest. Come on. | -你干… -把背心脱了 快点 |
[23:01] | That’s a little better. All right. | 好些了 行了 |
[23:05] | There we go. All right. | 这样才对嘛 |
[23:07] | And now your buttons — | 你的纽扣 |
[23:07] | Why don’t you unbutton it? | 解开纽扣 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 行了 |
[23:10] | Th-that’s far enough, Tony Manero. | 解开太多了 托尼·莫雷诺 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Good. All right. | 很好 行了 |
[23:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:20] | Always open the door for her, okay? | 总要为她开门 |
[23:22] | Ask a lot of questions. | 问很多问题 |
[23:24] | They like that. | 女人都喜欢这样 |
[23:25] | And, uh…oh, if she says she’s happy to go dutch, | 如果她说愿意AA制 |
[23:29] | she’s lying. | 千万别信 |
[23:30] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[23:33] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 去吧 猛男 |
[24:18] | Nice touch. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:30] | What are you doing, jackass? | 你在干什么 混蛋 |
[24:52] | Steve! I’m so glad you’re here. | 史蒂夫 很高兴你来了 |
[24:55] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[24:59] | I thought I was gonna be late! | 我还以为要迟到了 |
[25:00] | Late for what? | 什么迟到 |
[25:02] | My date. | 我的约会 |
[25:03] | Bowling, would you believe it? | 保龄球 你能相信吗 |
[25:06] | But damned if I’m not dressing fancy, even for bowling. | 就算是去打保龄球也一定要好好打扮 |
[25:09] | Haven’t had an excuse to doll up since Tanya was born. | 坦娅出生以后就没什么机会打扮自己了 |
[25:12] | And there she is, my little angel. | 她就在这里 我的小天使 |
[25:15] | Now, she’s already been fed, | 我已经喂过她了 |
[25:17] | she’ll probably sleep the whole time, | 她也许不会醒过来 |
[25:19] | and I’ll only be gone a couple of hours. | 我就去几小时而已 |
[25:20] | I just couldn’t get my usual sitter, | 我平时的那个保姆来不了 |
[25:22] | and I needed somebody here | 我需要个人在这里看着 |
[25:24] | just in case she wakes up and starts crying, | 以防她醒来开始哭 |
[25:26] | which she won’t, I promise. Baby Tanya never cries. | 我保证不会的 坦娅宝贝从来不哭 |
[25:30] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[25:35] | Oh, and thank you. You really are the best. | 谢谢你 你真的最好了 |
[25:49] | Babysitting. | 看孩子 |
[26:02] | What? | 干什么 |
[26:03] | Not yours. His. | 不要你的血 要他的 |
[26:07] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别 |
[26:09] | I’ve had yours. | 用过你的了 |
[26:10] | Stuck in here, | 被困于此 |
[26:12] | you can’t fault me for wanting a little variety. | 也不能怪我想换个花样吧 |
[26:14] | No way! | 想都别想 |
[26:16] | What’s wrong, short round? | 怎么了 小矮子 |
[26:18] | Afraid of needles? | 怕针头吗 |
[26:19] | No, I just have a policy of not giving blood | 不 只是有个原则 |
[26:23] | to anyone who’s murdered my mother. | 不把血给杀害我母亲的人 |
[26:26] | I have nothing but time. | 我除了时间一无所有 |
[26:30] | You’re a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[26:33] | Good luck with that translation. | 祝你们早日破解译文 |
[27:10] | Inferni sectatores, nunc audite regem. | [咒语] |
[27:17] | This is Crowley. | 我是克劳力 |
[27:18] | Connect me to — | 给我接… |
[27:20] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[27:24] | Bad connection. | 信号不好 |
[27:27] | Crowley. Your king. | 克劳力 地狱之王 |
[27:32] | If you don’t connect me to Abaddon right away, | 如果你不立刻给我接阿比顿 |
[27:34] | I will be forced to — | 我就只能… |
[27:37] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[27:40] | I’ve been placed on hold. | 让我等着 |
[27:44] | Hello? | 哟 |
[27:52] | Please — please don’t. | 别 别哭啊 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:09] | Okay, okay. How ’bout — | 好了 要不 |
[28:10] | How ’bout a lullaby? | 给你唱首摇篮曲吧 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:16] | *Look at what’s happenin’ to me* | *看看我的境遇* |
[28:20] | *I can’t believe it myself* | *我自己都难以置信* |
[28:24] | *Suddenly I’m up on top of the world* | *突然站上世界之巅* |
[28:29] | *It should’ve been somebody else* | *怎么会是我* |
[28:34] | *Oh, believe it or not* | *不管你信不信* |
[28:37] | *I’m walkin’ on air* | *我正漫步云端* |
[28:39] | *I never thought I would feel so free-e-e* | *从没想过自己能如此自由* |
[28:44] | *Flyin’ away on a wing and a prayer* | *带着丰翼与希冀飞翔* |
[28:49] | *Who could it be* | *会是谁呢* |
[28:52] | *Believe it or not, it’s just me* | *不管你信不信 就是我* |
[28:57] | *Believe it or not, it’s just me* | *不管你信不信 就是我* |
[29:07] | I know, I know. | 知道了 知道了 |
[29:13] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[29:14] | Now, here’s a wrinkle. | 出了点麻烦 |
[29:15] | Our first crime scene, married couple? | 第一个犯罪现场 那对已婚夫妇 |
[29:18] | Full analysis of the spray came in from the lab. | 喷溅的人体组织化验结果出来了 |
[29:21] | Turns out it only contains the wife’s D.N.A. | 只有妻子的DNA |
[29:25] | The husband’s still out there. | 丈夫还活着 |
[29:28] | Nobody told you. Nobody explained. | 没人告诉你 没人解释给你听 |
[29:33] | You’re just shoved out | 你就那么被挤出去 |
[29:38] | kicking and screaming into this human life, | 挣扎着来到人间 |
[29:40] | without any idea why any of it feels the way it feels, | 却不知道人类生活为何是这个感觉 |
[29:46] | or why this confusion, | 或是为什么会感到困惑 |
[29:49] | which feels like it’s a hair’s breadth from terror or pain. | 这困惑与惊慌和痛苦相差无几 |
[29:57] | You know, just when you think you do understand, | 就比如你自以为明白 |
[29:59] | it’ll turn out you’re wrong. | 却发现会错意 |
[30:01] | You didn’t understand anything at all. | 其实你什么都不懂 |
[30:04] | Guess that’s just how it is when you’re new at this. | 大概初为人就是如此吧 |
[30:08] | You know, it wasn’t that long ago | 知道吗 不久前 |
[30:10] | when all I’d need to do to ease your pain was touch you. | 我只要这样碰一下 就能缓解你的痛苦 |
[30:17] | You’re very warm. | 你好热 |
[30:20] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[30:27] | He was already a bit screwy, but then he found religion. | 他之前有点神经错乱 但后来信了教 |
[30:30] | She was a hard-line atheist, no peach herself. | 她是绝对的无神论者 所以她不信 |
[30:33] | When he got himself obsessed with this Buddy Boyle whack job, | 他开始沉迷巴蒂·博伊尔那个疯子时 |
[30:37] | an already bad marriage got worse. | 他们本就岌岌可危的婚姻恶化了 |
[30:39] | Kept telling her to “Let God in.” | 他一直让她顺从上帝 |
[30:41] | Buddy Boyle. That explains it. | 巴蒂·博伊尔 那就解释得通了 |
[30:43] | Explains what? | 怎么说 |
[30:45] | Never mind. Let’s see. | 没什么 我看看 |
[30:50] | Is that his truck? | 这是他的车吗 |
[30:52] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:56] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[30:57] | Nora, she’s hot. She’s really hot. | 诺拉 她体温很高 非常高 |
[31:00] | Please just call — call me. Call — call back. | 请马上打给我 给我回电 |
[31:03] | If I don’t hear back, I’m taking her to the hospital. | 如果你不打来 我就带她去医院了 |
[31:20] | Okay, Tanya, we’re taking a little walk. | 坦娅 我们出去走走 |
[31:31] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[31:41] | Squalid little dump. | 这里可真脏 |
[31:43] | No wonder she cries. | 她能不哭吗 |
[31:44] | It’s a fever, Ephraim. It will pass. | 她发烧了 以法莲 会好的 |
[31:49] | You remember my name? | 你记得我的名字 |
[31:51] | I was just a nobody when we met, | 我们见面的时候 我还是无名小辈 |
[31:53] | but you — you were a legend. | 而你 是传奇人物 |
[31:57] | You’ve been here before. | 你以前就来过人间 |
[31:58] | This is my first time, and it’s… | 我是第一次来 这让人 |
[32:02] | intense. | 感到很紧张 |
[32:03] | You know, there’s a lot you don’t understand about humanity at first. | 关于人类 你最初会有很多困惑 |
[32:07] | If you would just stop — | 如果你停手 |
[32:08] | Stop? | 停手 |
[32:11] | I won’t stop | 直到我抹去 |
[32:13] | until I wash the planet clean of all suffering. | 这世上所有痛苦之前 我不会停手 |
[32:20] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[32:22] | Don’t…touch…her. | 不 许 碰 她 |
[32:26] | You think I came for her? | 你以为我是为她而来吗 |
[32:29] | No, Castiel. I came for you. | 不 卡西迪奥 我是为你而来 |
[32:38] | How long’s it take to transfer a demonic phone call? | 转接恶魔通话需要多久 |
[32:40] | Can it, moose. | 住嘴 小鹿 |
[32:44] | – Crowley, you got your call. – Yeah, it’s time. | -克劳力 你试过通话了 -时间到了 |
[32:46] | It’s time when I bloody well say it’s time! | 什么到时候我说了算 |
[32:49] | Hello, Abaddon. | 你好 阿比顿 |
[32:51] | Crowley, how in the hell are you? | 克劳力 你过得怎么样 |
[32:58] | So much pain and despair, | 如此多的痛苦与绝望 |
[33:01] | so many voices begging out for relief. | 如此多的声音在乞求解脱 |
[33:05] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[33:08] | Because you’re warded? | 因为你设了防御就找不到了吗 |
[33:10] | The same way I find all my patients — | 跟我找到其他病人一样 |
[33:13] | I just followed the sound of your pain. | 顺着你痛苦的声音找过来 |
[33:17] | You have no idea how loud it is. | 你不知道那声音有多响 |
[33:20] | I could hear you for miles. | 在数里外我就能听见你 |
[33:23] | Do you really think you’re doing heaven’s work down here? | 你真认为你是在这里做天堂的工作吗 |
[33:26] | I know I am. | 我知道我是 |
[33:27] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[33:29] | Earth can be a hard place. | 地球虽然很难生存 |
[33:31] | But these humans, they can get better. | 但是人类 他们会好起来 |
[33:34] | They’re just doing the best they can. | 他们在尽力而为 |
[33:36] | Is that what you think you’re doing, Castiel — | 你认为你就是如此吗 卡西迪奥 |
[33:38] | The best you can? | 尽力而为 |
[33:41] | Well, I’m sorry. | 那我很遗憾 |
[33:42] | But if this is the best that the famed Castiel can do, | 但如果著名的卡西迪奥只能做到这份上 |
[33:45] | you’re a more urgent case than I thought. | 那你的情况比我想得还严重 |
[33:48] | I used to admire you. | 我以前很钦佩你 |
[33:50] | You failed more often than you succeeded. | 你失败的次数总比成功要多 |
[33:53] | But at least you played big. | 但至少你干的都是大事 |
[34:04] | Now what are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[34:06] | Burying your head in the sand. | 逃避现实 |
[34:09] | Right when your kind needs you the most. | 而此刻你的同胞最需要你 |
[34:13] | How are the numbers? | 凑多少了 |
[34:14] | You mean souls? | 你是说灵魂吗 |
[34:16] | I’ve managed to double on your projections. | 我比你计划的多收集了一倍 |
[34:19] | Now, how did I ever pull off such a feat? | 猜猜我怎么完成这壮举的 |
[34:23] | You’re taking souls before their time. | 你在期限为到之时就取走了灵魂 |
[34:27] | Voiding my contracts. | 把我的契约作废了 |
[34:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:31] | I’m taking it all down, brick by brick. | 我一点一点地破坏了所有契约 |
[34:35] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:36] | The days of Crowley, the king of bureaucrats, are done. | 克劳力官僚之王的日子 结束了 |
[34:42] | Shhh. It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[34:46] | I’ll take the pain away. | 我会把痛苦带走 |
[34:47] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[34:49] | But as what, Castiel? | 以什么身份呢 卡西迪奥 |
[34:51] | As an angel or a man? | 天使 还是人类 |
[35:02] | You… | 你 |
[35:03] | Ganky… | 真恶心 |
[35:05] | Putrescent… | 腐败 |
[35:06] | Skanger. | 无耻 |
[35:07] | It may look like bean-counting to you, | 你或许觉得我放不开手脚 |
[35:09] | it may lack a certain adolescent flair, | 或许觉得我不够年少轻狂 |
[35:11] | but my way… works! | 但我的方法 很有用 |
[35:15] | You think you can control hell with chaos alone, | 你以为仅凭混乱 就能控制地狱吗 |
[35:20] | without the support of those who are still loyal to me?! | 而不需要靠那些依然忠于我的人吗 |
[35:24] | No one’s seen you in weeks, | 大家都几周没见到你了 |
[35:26] | and last I saw you, | 而我最后一次见到你 |
[35:26] | Howdy and Doody had you tied up nice and tight. | 你被温家双煞捆得结结实实 |
[35:32] | Seems to reason, they’ve turned you into a kennel dog. | 可以推断他们把你变成乖狗狗了 |
[35:36] | How does it feel, Crowley, | 那种感觉如何 克劳力 |
[35:38] | to be the Winchesters’ bitch? | 做温家兄弟的走狗 |
[35:40] | It’s been fun indulging in your bluffs, | 看你虚张声势真是有趣 |
[35:43] | but we both know you have no real authority left, | 但我们都知道 你已经没什么权威了 |
[35:48] | no leverage, you have nothing to offer me. | 没有筹码 你什么也给不了我 |
[35:51] | You have nothing. | 你一无所有了 |
[35:53] | Your way will backfire. | 你的方法终会适得其反 |
[35:58] | You will burn. | 你会死很惨的 |
[36:02] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[36:18] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[36:20] | Bring me the translations. | 把译文给我 |
[36:25] | I keep my agreements. | 我信守承诺 |
[36:42] | “Obtain the ingredients — heart, bow, grace.” | 获取这些材料 心脏 弓 能量 |
[36:47] | Blah, blah, blah. | 什么什么的 |
[36:48] | “Mix until the smoke shall rise from the ashes | 将其混合 直到烟雾从灰烬中升起 |
[36:51] | casting the angels from heaven.” | 将天使驱逐出天堂 |
[36:54] | Blah, blah. | 什么什么的 |
[37:01] | It’s irreversible. | 这是不可逆的 |
[37:04] | What? | 什么 |
[37:07] | The spell can’t be undone. | 咒语不能被撤销 |
[37:11] | The new world order — | 这个新的世界秩序 |
[37:13] | we’re stuck with it. | 我们甩不掉了 |
[37:19] | You say you want to live. | 你说你想活下去 |
[37:21] | But you can’t see what I see. | 但你不了解我的看法 |
[37:25] | By choosing a human life, you’ve already given up. | 选择人类的生活 你就已经是放弃了 |
[37:29] | You chose death. | 你选择了死亡 |
[37:51] | Well, there’s no way. Crowley’s lying. | 不可能的 克劳力撒谎 |
[37:54] | No, Dean, not this time. | 不是的 迪恩 这次不是 |
[37:56] | Look, Metatron built the spell | 梅塔特隆弄出这个咒语 |
[37:58] | to withstand any attempt to reverse it. | 能阻止任何撤销它的尝试 |
[38:00] | There is no putting the angels back in heaven. | 没办法让天使重返天堂了 |
[38:02] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[38:06] | Are you gonna tell Cass? | 你要告诉小卡吗 |
[38:15] | I’m, uh, sorry I overreacted. | 抱歉 我反应过激了 |
[38:18] | My friend gave me a tip. | 我的朋友教了我一招 |
[38:20] | A low dose of acetaminophen brought the fever right down. | 一点扑热息痛马上就能把烧退下来 |
[38:23] | Oh, that’s okay. Date was a bust anyway. | 没关系 反正我的约会也一团糟 |
[38:32] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[38:35] | The part of you that overreacted, | 你的反应过度 |
[38:37] | that cares so much, | 你如此的关心 |
[38:41] | that’s what makes you special. | 正是你的特别之处 |
[38:57] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[39:06] | Where to, Cass? | 去哪里 小卡 |
[40:12] | Listen, Cass, back at the bunker, | 听着 小卡 在地堡时 |
[40:16] | I, uh… | 我 |
[40:18] | sorry I told you to go. | 很抱歉要求你离开 |
[40:23] | I know it’s been hard on you, you know, on your own. | 我知道你过得很难 自己独自一人 |
[40:26] | Somehow you’re adapting. | 但你在慢慢适应 |
[40:28] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:31] | Thank you, Dean. | 谢谢 迪恩 |
[40:37] | But there’s something Ephraim said. | 但以法莲说 |
[40:41] | The angels — they need help. | 天使们需要帮助 |
[40:44] | Can I really sit this outsit this outsit this out? | 我真就这样坐视不管吗 |
[40:45] | Shouldn’t I be searching for a way to get them home? | 我难道不该想办法送他们回家吗 |
[40:48] | Me and Sam, we’ll take care of the angels. | 我和萨姆会操心天使的事 |
[40:52] | You’re human now. | 你现在是一个普通人了 |
[40:56] | It’s not your problem anymore. | 你不需要再操心这些了 |
[41:35] | It’s been weeks since the massive meteor storm, | 那场巨大的流星雨已经过去好几周了 |
[41:38] | yet Idaho falls astronomers | 但爱达荷福尔斯的天文学家们 |
[41:40] | still have unanswered questions. | 仍有未解的困惑 |
[41:42] | NASA and Washington | NASA和华府 |
[41:43] | are both continuing to study the phenomenon. | 都在继续研究这一现象 |