时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 快带你弟弟出去 |
[00:04] | Now, Dean! Go! | 快走啊 迪恩 |
[00:06] | What else do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[00:07] | Nothing. I was a kid, all right? | 没什么了 我当时还是个孩子 |
[00:08] | And most important — | 最重要的是 |
[00:09] | Watch out for Sammy. | 照顾好萨姆 |
[00:11] | Watching out for you — it’s kinda who I am. | 照顾你 是我的职责 |
[00:13] | I got this brother, right? | 我有个哥哥 |
[00:15] | And he’s always telling me how he’s gonna watch out for me. | 他总说他会照顾我 |
[00:18] | Now eat your dinner. | 快吃吧 |
[00:20] | Don’t forget your vegetables. | 别忘了吃蔬菜 |
[00:21] | Don’t you dare | 你怎么可以 |
[00:22] | think that there is anything that I would put in front of you! | 认为我会把任何事看得比你还重 |
[00:25] | Sammy’s hurt. He’s hurt real bad. | 萨姆受伤了 他伤得很重 |
[00:27] | I heal Sam while healing myself. | 我会在治愈自己的同时治愈萨姆 |
[00:29] | Every time I use my power, it weakens me. | 我每次使用能力 就会变得虚弱 |
[00:32] | You went through the trials. | 你经历了两道测试 |
[00:33] | I just think it’s better if you took it easy, | 我只是觉得你还是悠着点比较好 |
[00:35] | you know, and didn’t act like you were — | 别好像是… |
[00:37] | Possessed by an angel. | 被天使附身的样子 |
[00:46] | Aah! Wait up! | 等等 |
[00:50] | Hurry! He’s right behind us. | 快点 他就在后面 |
[00:58] | Come on, come on! | 快点 |
[01:01] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[01:06] | Go, go, go — it’s open! | 快走 门是开的 |
[01:25] | Come on, guys. | 行了 伙计们 |
[01:26] | The barn is a no-fly zone during hide-and-go-seek. | 捉迷藏的时候不许进谷仓 |
[01:31] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[01:33] | Come on, you delinquents. | 出来啊 你们这些二货 |
[01:35] | Time for bed! | 该上床了 |
[01:38] | All right! Game is over, boys! | 行了 游戏结束了 孩子们 |
[01:41] | Let’s bring it in! Lights out was 10 minutes ago! | 出来吧 10分钟前就熄灯了 |
[01:49] | You little bastards. | 你们这些小混蛋 |
[01:52] | Okay, I’m gonna… | 好吧 我要… |
[01:59] | You got till the count of 10, | 我数到十 |
[02:01] | and you’d better come out or the belt’s coming off! | 你们再不出来我要抽你们了 |
[02:05] | 1… | 一 |
[02:10] | Come on! | 真是的 |
[02:15] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[02:20] | Come on! | 行了 |
[02:23] | This isn’t funny. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[03:00] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[03:07] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[03:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry, there’s no, uh — there’s no dee-dawg, uh… | 抱歉 这儿没有什么D狗 |
[03:47] | I got it. I got it. | 我来吧 |
[03:48] | Sonny, hey. So, what’s up? | 桑尼 什么事 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:55] | All right. Yeah, just sit tight. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好的 等着我 我尽快赶到 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:00] | So, what was that all about, dee-dawg? | 怎么回事啊 D狗 |
[04:04] | You remember when we were kids that spring in upstate New York? | 记得我们小时候在纽约州北部过的那个春天吗 |
[04:08] | Dad was on a rugaru hunt. | 爸爸去猎杀法国狼人了 |
[04:09] | We, uh — we crashed at the, uh… | 我们就去… |
[04:11] | the bungalow colony with the ping-pong table. | 那个有乒乓桌的平房住了一阵 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Uh, y-you disappeared. Dad came back. You were gone. | 嗯 你消失了 爸爸回来时你不在 |
[04:15] | He shipped me off to Bobby’s for a couple months | 他送我去鲍比那儿待了两个月 |
[04:18] | And went and found you. | 然后去找你 |
[04:19] | You were lost on a hunt or something. | 你好像出去猎魔走丢了 |
[04:21] | That’s what we told you. Right. | 原来是这么跟你说的 想起来了 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. That’s what you told me? | 什么意思 什么叫这么跟我说的 |
[04:27] | TRuth is, um… | 其实呢 |
[04:30] | I lost the food money that dad left for us in a card game. | 我打牌把爸爸给我们买食物的钱输光了 |
[04:33] | I knew you’d get hungry, | 我知道你会饿肚子 |
[04:34] | so I tried taking the five-finger discount at the local market and got busted. | 所以我去当地超市里偷东西 被人抓包 |
[04:39] | I wasn’t on a hunt. They sent me to a boys’ home. | 我根本没去猎魔 他们送我去了个男童院 |
[04:42] | A boys’ home, like a reform school? | 那是像教养院吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, more or less. | 差不多吧 |
[04:45] | It was a farm, and the guy who ran it — Sonny — | 那是个农场 经营农场的人 桑尼 |
[04:48] | He, uh — you know, he looked after me. | 他挺照顾我的 |
[04:50] | Wait. Does Sonny know what we do? | 桑尼知道我们是什么职业吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. He’s good people. | 知道 他是个好人 |
[04:54] | I gave him the number to the bat phone, | 我把电话号码给了他 |
[04:56] | and sounds like he’s got something in our wheelhouse. | 看来他那里出了点我们能管的事 |
[04:59] | So… | 所以 |
[05:00] | Hey, you gonna be cool to do this, or are you too tired? | 你能行吗 你不会太累吗 |
[05:04] | Uh, no. Yeah, I’m just, uh… I’ll be fine. | 当然 我没事 |
[05:09] | And everybody’s okay with heading out to the Catskills? | 大家都同意去凯茨奇尔吗 |
[05:14] | I am everybody. | 还有谁啊 |
[05:16] | Yeah. Right. All right. | 是啊 那好 |
[05:18] | Grab your stuff, and we’ll head out. | 去拿包 我们出发 |
[05:20] | Hey, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[05:22] | I mean, why didn’t you just tell me you went to a boys’ home? | 你为什么不告诉我你去了男童院呢 |
[05:26] | I don’t know. Uh, it was dad’s idea. | 不知道 是爸爸的主意 |
[05:28] | And then it just — you know, the story became the story. | 然后就…变成了轶事 |
[05:32] | I was 16. | 我当时才16 |
[05:56] | You were here for two months and dad couldn’t find you? | 你在这儿待了两个月 爸爸找不到你吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, no. He found me. He found me quick. | 他找到了 他马上就找到了 |
[06:02] | But he left me here ’cause I lost our money. | 但他把我留在了这儿 因为我弄丢了钱 |
[06:04] | You were 16. You made a mistake. | 你才16 犯了个错而已 |
[06:06] | Yeah. I made the mistake. | 没错 我犯了错误 |
[06:07] | Look, I know how you think. None of this was dad’s fault. | 我知道你在想什么 但这不能怪爸爸 |
[06:20] | What can I do for you boys? | 二位有什么事 |
[06:21] | I’m Dean. This is my brother, Sam. | 我是迪恩 这是我弟弟萨姆 |
[06:23] | We’re old buddies of Sonny’s. | 我们是桑尼的老朋友 |
[06:26] | Prison buddies? | 狱友吗 |
[06:30] | No. Uh, you mind telling him that we’re here? | 不是 能转告他我们来了吗 |
[06:36] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[06:39] | I just mopped this floor, so you take off those roach stompers. | 我才擦过地板 把你们的鞋脱下来 |
[06:45] | Sonny’s an ex-con, huh? | 桑尼坐过牢啊 |
[06:48] | What, and we’re such angels? | 怎么 我们就没犯过错吗 |
[06:49] | Trust me, he’s more than made up for it. | 相信我 他做的好事比坏事多多了 |
[07:02] | Steven Hewlett caught him red-handed | 斯蒂文·休勒特把他抓了个正着 |
[07:04] | – Stealing up at his store. – So, what did he take? | -在他店里偷东西 -他偷什么了 |
[07:06] | Get this — peanut butter and bread. | 花生酱和面包 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | And how about family? | 他家里人呢 |
[07:12] | Well, his old man called. | 他爸爸来电话了 |
[07:14] | Once he found out what happened, he said let him rot in jail. | 他知道是怎么回事后 说让他烂在监狱里得了 |
[07:18] | Judge is off on a fishing trip. | 法官去钓鱼了 |
[07:19] | The boy’s too young to live in county. | 他太小 不能进郡拘留所 |
[07:21] | So we thought it best he stay here till arraignment. | 所以我想让他先待这儿 等提讯 |
[07:23] | I don’t see why not, man. | 行啊 |
[07:27] | Appreciate it, Sonny. | 谢了 桑尼 |
[07:29] | Where’d you get the shiner? | 眼睛是怎么了 |
[07:30] | – You think that’s funny? – I think you’re slow. | -你觉得好笑吗 -我觉得你动作太慢 |
[07:32] | – You sucker punched me! – You wish! | -你偷袭了我 -哪有 |
[07:34] | Come on, now! Billy, I got this, buddy. | 行了 比利 让我来吧 |
[07:37] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[07:44] | You shouldn’t do that, kid. | 你不该那么干 小子 |
[07:45] | Yeah? Why? Because he’s a cop? | 为什么 因为他是警察吗 |
[07:48] | Because when you make him mad, he leaves with the key. | 因为你惹他生气 他就把手铐钥匙带走了 |
[08:00] | Eh, don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[08:08] | Deputy do that? | 治安官干的吗 |
[08:11] | What, your old man? | 你爸 |
[08:14] | Well, then, how’d you get it? | 那你怎么弄的 |
[08:15] | Werewolf. | 狼人 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | So, how do you know I won’t just run away? | 你怎么知道我不会跑 |
[08:38] | Because you’re hungry. | 因为你饿了 |
[08:39] | No, I’m not. | 才不呢 |
[08:41] | Well, then, why’d you steal bread and peanut butter? | 那你为什么偷花生酱和面包 |
[08:48] | So, what is this place, anyway? | 这是什么地方啊 |
[08:51] | It’s for boys like you. | 专门为你这样的男孩准备的 |
[08:53] | You work the land. | 你去种地 |
[08:54] | Teaches you some discipline and responsibility. | 我教你服从纪律 承担责任 |
[08:57] | Keeps you out of trouble. | 让你不去惹麻烦 |
[08:59] | That’s lame. | 真无聊 |
[09:01] | Beats jail. | 总比监狱强 |
[09:04] | Come on. I’ll fix you something to eat. | 来吧 我给你弄点吃的 |
[09:10] | Dee-dawg! | D狗 |
[09:11] | – Sonny, good to see you. – Hey, you, too, brother. | -桑尼 见到你真好 -你也是啊 伙计 |
[09:13] | – Oh, and this must be Sam. – Good to meet you. | -这一定是萨姆了 -见到你很荣幸 |
[09:16] | Back at you, brother. | 我也是 伙计 |
[09:18] | So, farm looks, uh, nice. | 农场看起来不错嘛 |
[09:21] | Oh, please, man. It’s barely standing. | 得了吧 都要经营不下去了 |
[09:23] | – Only got a handful of kids working around here now. – Why’s that? | -现在就不几个孩子在这儿干活儿了 -为什么 |
[09:26] | Because these days, the system | 因为如今 司法系统 |
[09:27] | would rather incarcerate a boy than redeem him. | 宁可让孩子去坐牢而不是改过 |
[09:30] | Hey, Sonny, uh, y-you mind if we talk alone? | 桑尼 我们能单独谈吗 |
[09:35] | Hey, Ruth, would you, uh, please go check on the boys, | 露丝 你去看看孩子们 好吗 |
[09:38] | make sure their morning chores are getting done? | 确认他们在做早上的杂活儿了 |
[09:44] | All right. So, what’s happening? | 好了 怎么回事 |
[09:46] | Well, you remember Jack, don’t you? | 你还记得杰克吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah. The, uh, tough, old leatherneck. | 那个老海军陆战队员硬汉 |
[09:51] | Well, somehow, that ancient, rusty, broken-down tractor | 不知怎么 那个又老又破 锈迹斑斑的拖拉机 |
[09:54] | just roared to life and ran him over the other night. | 前天晚上突然启动把他压死了 |
[09:59] | Maybe — maybe it just, uh, slipped out of park or something. | 或许就是意外 |
[10:01] | Couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[10:02] | You know, I never — I never believed any of this | 要知道我一直不相信 |
[10:04] | mumbo-jumbo stuff you boys are into, | 你们干的那些鬼鬼神神的事 |
[10:06] | but… something ain’t right. | 但这事有些蹊跷 |
[10:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:10] | Well, just things started happening — | 出了一些事 |
[10:13] | You know, lights flickering on and off, | 灯忽明忽暗 |
[10:14] | strange scratching sounds coming from inside the walls, | 墙里有奇怪的抓挠声 |
[10:17] | windows and doors slamming. | 窗和门突然关上 |
[10:19] | All right. You think you can round up the boys | 好了 你能把孩子们召集起来吗 |
[10:20] | while we take a look around? | 我们要到处看看 |
[10:21] | Well, that shouldn’t be a problem. Most are home on break — | 没问题 大部分都回家休假了 |
[10:23] | Well, except those with no home worth going to. | 除了一些无家可回的孩子 |
[10:29] | All right. Why don’t you take the house? | 你查房子 |
[10:29] | I’ll check out the barn. | 我去查谷仓 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:28] | Hey. I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:29] | I-I-I thought I… saw something in, uh — | 我以为我看到了什么 |
[11:33] | Like a ghost? | 鬼吗 |
[11:38] | Sonny told me you were old friends, | 桑尼告诉我你们是老朋友 |
[11:40] | but I know why you’re really here. | 但我知道你们是来干什么的 |
[11:44] | That’s why I was praying for us. | 所以我在为我们祈祷 |
[11:47] | Praying for what? | 祈祷什么 |
[11:52] | For the ghost that haunts this farm to leave. | 祈祷在农场阴魂不散的鬼离开 |
[12:22] | All right, Casper… | 好吧 鬼马小精灵 |
[12:26] | Where are you at? | 你在哪呢 |
[12:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:05] | Anybody here? | 这儿有人吗 |
[13:14] | Hey, kid, what are you doing in here by yourself? | 孩子 你怎么自己在这儿 |
[13:17] | Fighting monsters. | 打怪兽 |
[13:20] | What kind of monsters? | 什么样的怪兽 |
[13:21] | All sorts with Bruce the monster smasher. | 各种怪兽 我跟怪兽粉碎者布鲁斯一起打他们 |
[13:27] | Hmm. Is that a cape? | 他还穿斗篷啊 |
[13:30] | Little impractical for smashing monsters, huh? | 这对打怪兽有点不太现实吧 |
[13:33] | You know, you could choke. | 或许会卡住呢 |
[13:34] | I clobber evil! | 我打败邪恶 |
[13:37] | I bet you do. | 那是当然 |
[13:41] | I’m Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[13:43] | Timmy. | 蒂米 |
[13:48] | Let’s try that again. | 我们再来一次 |
[13:51] | If you’re gonna be a man, | 如果你想做个男人 |
[13:52] | you got to learn how to shake like one, okay? | 就得像大男人那样握手 |
[13:54] | So give me your best kung fu grip. | 拿出你最好的握手来 |
[13:58] | Good. Now look me straight in the eye. | 很好 直视我的眼睛 |
[13:59] | Let me know that you mean business. | 让我知道你不是闹着玩的 |
[14:01] | Shake as hard as you can. That’s it. | 用力摇一下 这就对了 |
[14:05] | You shake like that, you’ll be all right. | 这样握手就挺好 |
[14:09] | Hey, Timmy, did you know Jack who worked here? | 蒂米 你知道在这儿工作的杰克吗 |
[14:14] | What can you tell me about him? | 能跟我说说他吗 |
[14:16] | He yelled a lot. | 他老是吼 |
[14:18] | He was yelling when he had his accident. | 他出事的时候就在吼 |
[14:21] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:22] | ’cause me and the other boys were playing here when it happened. | 因为事发的时候我和其他男孩在这儿玩 |
[14:26] | Did you see anything? | 你们看到什么了吗 |
[14:30] | Is there anything else about that night | 关于那晚的事 |
[14:31] | that you can remember, anything at all? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[14:35] | It suddenly got really cold. | 周围突然变冷了 |
[14:41] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[14:42] | I have to finish my chores before Ms. Ruth gets mad. | 我得去干活儿了 否则露丝小姐要生气的 |
[14:45] | That Ruth — she runs a tight ship, huh? | 露丝挺严厉的 是吧 |
[14:48] | Yeah, you better roll. | 是啊 你快去吧 |
[14:54] | I grew up in this town. | 我是在这儿长大的 |
[14:56] | I used to come up here as a little girl. | 我小时候经常来这儿 |
[14:59] | The Wasserlaufs, Howard and Doreen — | 霍华德和多琳·瓦瑟劳夫 |
[15:03] | they used to own this farm back then. | 当时农场是他们的 |
[15:05] | My co-worker, Jack, may he rest in peace, | 我的同事 杰克 愿他安息 |
[15:10] | he worked here as a farmhand. | 他在这农场做工 |
[15:13] | Howard was a nice man, but… | 霍华德是个好人 |
[15:15] | Well, he’d get into that corn liquor. | 但他有酒瘾 |
[15:17] | And one night he got it into his thick skull | 有天晚上 他不知怎么了 |
[15:19] | that Jack and his wife, Doreen, were rolling around in the hay. | 就认定杰克和他妻子多琳在干草垛上做爱 |
[15:22] | It wasn’t true, but — | 根本不是那样的 |
[15:24] | But Howard’s paranoia got the better of him. | 但霍华德被妄想左右 |
[15:27] | He tried to kill them both. | 他想杀了他们俩 |
[15:30] | Jack got away, but Doreen… | 杰克逃过一劫 但多琳 |
[15:33] | He killed her? | 他杀了她 |
[15:35] | With a meat cleaver. | 用一把切肉刀 |
[15:39] | Got life in jail… | 判了无期 |
[15:42] | Which for Howard ended a year ago. | 霍华德一年前死了 |
[15:46] | He always swore he’d get his revenge on poor, old Jack, | 他一直发誓说要报复可怜的老杰克 |
[15:52] | and…looks like he finally got it. | 看来他终于成功了 |
[15:55] | Is Howard buried here in town? | 霍华德埋在镇上吗 |
[16:01] | So | 那么说 |
[16:04] | dad didn’t want you to tell me. | 是爸爸不想让你说吗 |
[16:06] | How come? | 为什么 |
[16:08] | Was this place really so bad? | 这里就那么糟吗 |
[16:10] | I don’t really remember. | 我都不怎么记得了 |
[16:10] | I mean, look, nobody bad touched me. | 没人把我怎么样 |
[16:13] | Nobody burned me with their smokes or beat me with a metal hanger. | 也没人拿烟头烧我 或是拿铁衣架打我 |
[16:15] | I call that a win. | 我觉得这不错了 |
[16:35] | All right. Let’s barbecue old MacDonald here, | 行了 我们赶快烧了这老骨头 |
[16:38] | get the hell out of dodge. | 然后离开这里 |
[17:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | Open up! | 开门 |
[17:43] | Ruth! | 露丝 |
[18:11] | Dean, you know I’m fine | 迪恩 你知道 |
[18:12] | just grabbing a burger to go somewhere, right? | 我们随便去哪买个汉堡带走我就满足了 |
[18:14] | What, and miss out on the best banana pancakes you ever had? | 不尝尝世上最好吃的香蕉煎薄饼吗 |
[18:17] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[18:19] | I do this for all the boys after they’ve been here for a month. | 所有孩子在这儿待了一个月我都请他们来吃饭 |
[18:22] | I meant for getting the charges against me dropped. | 我是说谢谢你帮我撤销了对我的指控 |
[18:24] | Well, being hungry’s not a crime. | 饿不是罪 |
[18:26] | It’s the stealing that is. | 偷东西才是 |
[18:27] | But I feel if you only do that once, | 我觉得如果你只干过一次 |
[18:30] | you don’t deserve a record. | 就不该留个案底 |
[18:33] | And seeing as how we can’t find your pops anywhere, | 而且既然我们找不到你爸爸 |
[18:36] | you can stay here as long as you want, Dean. | 你想在这儿待多久都行 迪恩 |
[18:41] | You’re doing good in school. You’re making friends. | 你在学校的成绩不错 也交了朋友 |
[18:42] | You made the wrestling team. | 还进了摔跤队 |
[18:46] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[18:52] | Let me ask you something, | 我问你 |
[18:54] | And I want you to be straight with me. | 我希望你跟我说实话 |
[18:56] | Are you into the whole heavy-metal, devil-worshiping stuff? | 你喜欢重金属魔鬼崇拜什么的吗 |
[19:00] | What? | 什么 |
[19:01] | No. | 当然不啊 |
[19:02] | Hey, I’m not — I’m not judging. | 我没别的意思 |
[19:04] | It’s just I found a few occult-looking symbols carved into your bedpost. | 只是我看到你床柱上刻了几个神秘的符号 |
[19:10] | It’s… | 那是 |
[19:12] | It’s a very long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:13] | That story have anything to do with | 这跟你每晚睡觉前 |
[19:15] | why you put the salt in front of your bunk door every night before bed? | 都在屋门前撒盐有关吗 |
[19:17] | Well, it’s a family thing, so I can’t really talk about it. | 我们家就这样 我不能说太多 |
[19:20] | Same family that left you here? | 就是把你扔在这儿的家庭吗 |
[19:29] | What are you — | 你是怎么了 |
[19:30] | What are you, in the mob or something? | 你加入黑帮了还是怎么的 |
[19:32] | More like something. | 不是 |
[19:39] | I was part of this gang, right? | 我曾加入过一个帮派 |
[19:42] | They were my family. | 他们就像我的家人 |
[19:44] | I lived, breathed, I would have even died for them. | 我愿为他们生 为他们死 |
[19:47] | You know where it got me? | 但你知道我落得什么下场吗 |
[19:49] | 15 years in a correctional facility. | 在监狱关了15年 |
[19:52] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[19:53] | Being loyal? To who? | 忠诚吗 忠于谁 |
[19:57] | I should have been loyal to myself. | 我该忠于自己的 |
[19:59] | Because you get one shot at this game, Dean, | 因为人生只有一次 迪恩 |
[20:02] | and when you look in the mirror, | 你照镜子的时候 |
[20:04] | you want the guy looking back at you to be his own man. | 镜子里的人应该为自己做主 |
[20:07] | Hey, guys. | 二位好啊 |
[20:09] | Hey, Robin. How are you? | 罗宾 你好啊 |
[20:10] | – I’m good. How are you? – Good. | -我挺好 你呢 -挺好的 |
[20:11] | Meet my new ranch foreman here, Dean. | 这是我的新农场工头 迪恩 |
[20:14] | Hi. Welcome to cus’s. What can I get you two? | 欢迎光临家庭餐馆 二位来点什么 |
[20:17] | Bet you never thought you’d see me here, huh? | 肯定没想到会在这儿见到我吧 |
[20:22] | Uh, look, I’m a little bit slammed right now. | 我现在挺忙的 |
[20:24] | Do you guys want to hear the specials? | 你们想听听特色菜吗 |
[20:25] | Robin… Dean Winchester. | 罗宾 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[20:30] | Um… I used to live up at Sonny’s. | 我以前住在桑尼那儿 |
[20:33] | Uh, look, sorry. There’s just — | 抱歉 我就是… |
[20:35] | There’s so many boys that pass through there, | 那里住过好多男孩 |
[20:36] | It’s — it’s hard to remember every — every name and face. | 我不可能把每个人都记住啊 |
[20:41] | Yeah. Uh, no. Sorry, I just — | 是啊 抱歉 我就是… |
[20:44] | I remember you coming up there with your mom. | 我记得你跟你妈去农场 |
[20:46] | She’d give guitar lessons. It’s, uh — | 她教我们弹吉他 |
[20:47] | It was a long time ago. | 真是过了很久了 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Mom — she loved helping out the boys. | 是啊 我妈最喜欢去帮助那些男孩了 |
[20:51] | I guess that’s why I kept giving lessons after she passed. | 所以她去世后 我也去给他们上课 |
[20:59] | Hey, Robin? | 罗宾 |
[21:00] | Um, would you excuse me? I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 我就回来 |
[21:03] | – Dude… – Let’s go. | -伙计 -我们走吧 |
[21:09] | What was that? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[21:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:11] | Nothing? Well, obviously it was something. | 没什么 你显然是有什么 |
[21:14] | Who was that waitress? | 那个女服务员是谁 |
[21:15] | Said it was nothing, all right? Drop it. | 都说了没什么了 别提了 |
[21:17] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[21:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[21:23] | I tried to get in to save her, but the damn door wouldn’t open. | 我努力想进去救她 门就是打不开 |
[21:26] | Locked? | 锁住了吗 |
[21:28] | There’s no locks on the farm. | 农场里没有锁 |
[21:31] | That means our little field trip to the cemetery was a bust. | 看来我们去墓地的一趟是白跑了 |
[21:35] | Sonny, is there anything else weird you can remember? | 桑尼你还记得什么其他的怪事吗 |
[21:37] | What,’cause we’re not chest-deep in weird already, boys? | 现在不是已经到处是怪事了吗 |
[21:39] | I know, I know. I mean anything — really. | 我知道 你再想想 什么都行 |
[21:42] | There was one thing. | 是有一件事 |
[21:43] | Ruth always had her rosary beads with her, | 露丝总是带着她的串珠 |
[21:46] | But now I can’t find them anywhere. | 但现在我找不到了 |
[21:49] | All right. Um, let’s start with the vics, okay? | 好吧 我们先想想被害人 |
[21:51] | I mean, both lived in the house. | 他俩都住在房子里 |
[21:52] | They both, uh, worked closely with the boys. | 工作都跟这些男孩有关 |
[21:54] | All right, why don’t I go have a chat with the rug rats, | 我去跟那些孩子谈谈 |
[21:56] | see what’s up? | 看看是怎么回事 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:58] | Sonny, you got any employee records on the victims? | 桑尼 你有两名被害人的雇员记录吗 |
[22:01] | In my office. | 在我办公室 |
[22:01] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[22:04] | Come on, whatcha gonna do about it? You gonna cry? | 怎么 你要怎么办 哭鼻子吗 |
[22:06] | Timmy, you’re such a little weirdo. | 蒂米 你个小怪物 |
[22:10] | What are you doing? Come here. Huh? | 你们干什么呢 给我过来 |
[22:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:14] | Timmy, what’s going on? | 蒂米 怎么回事 |
[22:17] | All right, you two. | 行了 你们俩 |
[22:19] | Where were you this morning when Ruth had her accident? | 露丝今早出事的时候你们在哪 |
[22:21] | Unless you’re a cop, we don’t need to tell you anything. | 除非你是警察 我们什么都不用跟你说 |
[22:24] | Oh, okay. | 这样啊 |
[22:26] | Well…how about that? | 瞧见没 |
[22:32] | We weren’t even here this morning. | 我们今早根本不在 |
[22:34] | Sonny sent us into town to get some chicken feed — we swear. | 桑尼让我们去镇上买鸡饲料 我发誓 |
[22:38] | What about Ruth? What can you tell me about her? | 那露丝呢 跟我说说她 |
[22:41] | Uh, we used to call her the warden. | 我们以前管她叫典狱长 |
[22:43] | She was a real bible-thumping hard-ass. | 她特别信奉宗教 很严厉 |
[22:46] | Obviously. What else? | 看出来了 还有吗 |
[22:48] | Anything different or weird you can think of? | 能不能想到什么不寻常的奇怪的事 |
[22:50] | You mean besides Timmy? | 除了蒂米吗 |
[22:55] | Either of you touch him ever again, | 你们俩再敢碰他 |
[22:58] | I’m gonna go all guantanamo on you. | 我可就对你们动刑了 |
[23:00] | Understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[23:01] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚吧 |
[23:03] | Go on! Get. | 滚啊 |
[23:11] | You and Bruce okay? | 你和布鲁斯没事吧 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:17] | Guys like that — they’re cowards, okay? | 他们那样的人只是懦夫 |
[23:20] | All you got to do is stand up to them one time | 只要你敢勇敢面对他们一次 |
[23:22] | and they’ll stop, I promise. | 他们就再不敢欺负你了 我保证 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:29] | Sonny, wait. | 桑尼 等等 |
[23:33] | Um… w-what is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[23:35] | It’s our hall of fame. | 荣誉堂 |
[23:37] | We had some pretty great athletes come through here, | 我们这儿来过不少很厉害的运动员 |
[23:40] | including your brother. | 包括你哥哥 |
[23:43] | He was Sullivan county 135-pound wrestling champion. | 他曾是苏利文郡135磅级的摔跤冠军 |
[24:06] | Hey, guys! | 你们好啊 |
[24:09] | She could give me a lesson anytime. | 她什么时候给我上课我都愿意 |
[24:12] | Gross. She’s like ancient. | 恶心 她都老古董了 |
[24:22] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:34] | What’s this doing in here? | 这东西怎么会在这里 |
[25:23] | Kid’s gonna need about 8,000 stitches, | 这孩子估计得缝八千针 |
[25:24] | but he’ll be fine. | 但他会好起来的 |
[25:27] | That kid was bullying Timmy before the accident, right? | 那孩子在事故之前欺负过蒂米 是吧 |
[25:30] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[25:32] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[25:33] | Timmy was found in an abandoned building | 蒂米是大约一年前在一栋废弃建筑里 |
[25:35] | about a year ago all by himself. | 被人发现的 当时孤身一人 |
[25:37] | No one was sure how long he had been there. | 没人知道他在那里待了多久 |
[25:39] | And what about his parents? | 他的父母呢 |
[25:40] | Well, they posted a picture on the internet, | 他们在网上放了一张照片 |
[25:42] | but no one ever showed up. | 但没人出现过 |
[25:44] | Well, then, what’s he doing here? | 那他怎么会来这里 |
[25:45] | Shouldn’t he be in an orphanage? | 他不是应该去孤儿院吗 |
[25:46] | He kept running away from child services. | 他总从儿童福利机构逃出来 |
[25:48] | So about three months ago, Sonny offered to take him in. | 所以大概三个月前 桑尼提出接收他 |
[25:50] | All right, so hard-ass counselors, | 好吧 那么严厉的辅导员 |
[25:51] | bullies all bite the dust, but Timmy’s still standing. | 小恶霸都被整了 但蒂米却没事 |
[25:54] | So, what are we talking? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[25:55] | We got ourselves a Damien on our hands? | 我们遇上了一个达米安 |
[25:56] | No. EMF rules out a demon. | 不是 电磁干扰表明不是恶魔 |
[25:58] | So… probably ghost possession. | 所以 八成是恶鬼附身 |
[26:01] | Meaning what, we find Timmy and | 怎么 我们把蒂米叫来 |
[26:03] | shove a fistful of salt down his throat, | 往他喉咙里塞一把盐 |
[26:05] | forced ejection? | 强行让恶鬼离体 |
[26:08] | You’re taking the barn this time. | 这次换你去谷仓 |
[27:53] | So, you’ve been a lot of places? | 你去过很多地方吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah. My, uh… | 是啊 我 |
[27:57] | My dad likes to move around a lot. | 我爸爸喜欢到处走 |
[27:59] | What’s your dad do? | 你爸是干什么的 |
[28:04] | Boring stuff. | 就是些无聊的事 |
[28:06] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[28:09] | No, not really. | 不 不喜欢 |
[28:11] | But my dad expects me to follow in his footsteps. | 但我爸想让我子承父业 |
[28:14] | So I’ve kind of gotten used to it. | 所以我也习惯了 |
[28:17] | Yeah. I-I get it. | 是啊 我明白 |
[28:18] | My pops wants me to take over the diner, | 我爸想让我接手餐厅 |
[28:20] | but that’s not happening. | 但他不会如愿的 |
[28:23] | So, what do you really want to do? | 那你到底想干什么 |
[28:29] | I want to be a photographer and see the world, | 我想做个摄影师 去看世界 |
[28:32] | go to strange lands, eat crazy food. | 去奇怪的地方 吃疯狂的食物 |
[28:38] | I want to be a rock star, but… | 我想做摇滚明星 但是 |
[28:42] | I also really like cars. | 我也很喜欢汽车 |
[28:44] | Being a mechanic seems rough. | 当一个机械师似乎很苦啊 |
[28:47] | What? | 什么 |
[28:48] | No, no. Not at all. | 不不 完全不会 |
[28:50] | Cars are freaking cool as hell. | 汽车酷死了 |
[28:53] | Fixing them is like a puzzle, | 修理他们就像解谜 |
[28:55] | and the best part is when you’re done, | 最棒的是 等工作完成 |
[28:59] | they leave, and you’re not responsible for them anymore. | 他们就会离开 你就不用为他们负责了 |
[29:10] | Have you kissed many girls? | 你吻过很多女孩吗 |
[29:14] | What? | 什么 |
[29:16] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[29:18] | Lots. | 很多 |
[29:20] | Really? | 真的 |
[29:24] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to keep practicing. | 那我们就继续练习吧 |
[29:40] | Uh, what happened to you at the diner? | 在餐厅时你怎么了 |
[29:42] | I turned around to take your order, and you were just gone. | 我过去帮你们点菜 但你们已经走了 |
[29:44] | Long story. Um, have you seen Timmy? | 说来话长 你看见蒂米了吗 |
[29:48] | No, not yet, but he should be here any minute | 没呢 但他应该马上就会过来 |
[29:49] | for his guitar lesson. | 上吉他课了 |
[29:50] | Yeah, we’re gonna cancel that. | 今天的课得取消了 |
[29:52] | What? | 什么 |
[29:53] | We got to get out of here, okay? I don’t have time to explain. | 我们得离开这里 好吗 我没时间解释了 |
[29:55] | You just got to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[29:57] | T-trust you? | 相信你 |
[30:03] | And why would I do that again? | 我为什么要再相信你一次呢 |
[30:07] | You do remember me. | 你的确记得我 |
[30:09] | How could I forget? | 我怎么能忘得掉 |
[30:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:27] | I just hope this lasts. | 我只是希望这永远不会结束 |
[30:29] | I’m not going anywhere, Robin. | 我哪也不去 罗宾 |
[30:31] | Yeah, says you. | 说得好听 |
[30:33] | Well, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:37] | Who else would take you to the school dance? | 否则谁带你去学校舞会啊 |
[30:41] | Is this your way of asking me to be your date, Dean winchester? | 你就这么邀我做你的女伴吗 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:46] | How am I doing so far? | 我做得怎么样 |
[30:52] | There were — there were reasons why I had to leave. | 我当时没办法 必须离开 |
[30:54] | I don’t have time to explain them to you right now. | 我现在没时间跟你解释 |
[30:56] | I got to get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[30:59] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[31:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:04] | Sorry about what, Timmy? | 为什么对不起 蒂米 |
[31:07] | I can’t stop it. | 我无法阻止 |
[31:11] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[31:18] | Sam, go! | 萨姆 快走 |
[31:20] | – Locked. – Damn it! | -锁上了 -该死 |
[31:26] | Circle. | 画圈 |
[31:28] | Dean, what — what just happened in there? | 迪恩 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[31:31] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:31] | Whatever happens, you stay inside this circle. | 不论如何 绝不要出这个圈 |
[31:35] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[31:37] | All right. Dean… | 好了 迪恩 |
[31:42] | I can’t control her. | 我没法控制她 |
[31:44] | Can’t control who? | 不能控制谁 |
[31:47] | Your mom, right? | 你妈妈 对吗 |
[31:51] | Timmy, listen. | 蒂米 听着 |
[31:55] | We need you to tell us about the fire, okay? | 你得告诉我们着火的事 好吗 |
[32:01] | It was late, and we were driving home | 当时很晚了 我们开车回家 |
[32:04] | when we crashed in the woods. | 在树林里撞车了 |
[32:07] | Everything was on fire. | 一切都着火了 |
[32:09] | But she saved me, | 但她救了我 |
[32:13] | pushed me out… | 在车爆炸前 |
[32:16] | before the car blew up… | 把我推了出去 |
[32:19] | with her in it. | 她却还在车里 |
[32:22] | But that’s not all, was it? | 但并不只是如此 对吗 |
[32:26] | I ran through the woods. | 我跑过森林 |
[32:27] | I found an empty building, where I hid. | 找到了一栋空楼 躲在里面 |
[32:30] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[32:31] | It was dark and cold. So I cried. | 又黑又冷 所以我哭了 |
[32:36] | I cried for my mom. | 我哭着叫妈妈 |
[32:40] | And then she came. | 然后她就出现了 |
[32:41] | But she had changed, right? | 但是她变了 是吗 |
[32:50] | I’ll bet she gave you that cool action figure, huh? | 那个帅气的玩具人就是她给你的 对吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah. When I turned 9. | 对 我9岁生日时 |
[32:59] | Timmy… | 蒂米 |
[33:01] | …I’m gonna need that action figure. | 你得把那个玩具人给我 |
[33:10] | No! | 不 |
[33:18] | I clobber evil! | 我打败邪恶 |
[33:20] | I clobber evil! | 我打败邪恶 |
[33:23] | I clobber evil! | 我打败邪恶 |
[33:26] | I…clobber…evil! | 我打败邪恶 |
[33:37] | It looks like it wasn’t the action figure | 看来不是玩具人 |
[33:38] | that was anchoring her here, Dean. | 让她能待在这里 迪恩 |
[33:40] | Well, then, what is?! | 那是什么呢 |
[33:46] | Him. | 是他 |
[33:58] | You know what? | 要我说 |
[34:00] | I think maybe his mom can’t let go | 我觉得他妈妈大概不肯放手 |
[34:01] | and she’s still protecting him from the grave. | 还在坟墓中保护着他 |
[34:03] | Protecting him from what? What, from us? | 保护他不被我们伤害吗 |
[34:05] | Maybe she doesn’t know what threats are real and what’s not, | 也许她不知道哪些威胁是真实的哪些不是 |
[34:07] | so she just attacks all of them. | 于是就一起攻击了 |
[34:09] | Great. So, what, unless we waste the kid, | 好极了 那除非我们杀了那孩子 |
[34:10] | we’re sitting ducks? | 就会一直受攻击吗 |
[34:12] | This is — this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[34:14] | Robin. Robin! | 罗宾 罗宾 |
[34:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:20] | Robin, wait! | 罗宾 等等 |
[34:21] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[34:23] | Right now I’m the only thing that’s keeping you safe. | 现在我是唯一能保护你的人 |
[34:38] | Timmy, we’re gonna need your help, okay? | 蒂米 我们需要你帮忙 好吗 |
[34:43] | Listen to me. I need you to focus, okay? | 听我说 我需要你集中精神 |
[34:48] | Look, we are not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[34:54] | Sammy! | 小萨姆 |
[35:02] | I can’t stop her. | 我不能阻止她 |
[35:03] | Timmy, you have to try! | 蒂米 你得试一试 |
[35:07] | She came to you when you cried out for her. | 她在你需要她的时候找到了你 |
[35:10] | Now you have to tell her to stop and go away! | 现在你得告诉她住手 离开 |
[35:13] | – She’s my mom. – She’s a ghost. | -她是我妈妈 -她是一个鬼魂 |
[35:15] | Timmy, because she can’t move on, she’s going crazy. | 蒂米 因为她不能继续前行 她在渐渐变疯 |
[35:19] | Okay? You got to let her go. You’ll be okay. | 你得放她走 你不会有事的 |
[35:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:27] | Sometimes you got to do what’s best for you, | 有时候你得做对你更好的决定 |
[35:29] | even if it’s gonna hurt the ones you love. | 即使这会伤害你所爱的人 |
[35:41] | Mommy… | 妈妈 |
[35:43] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[35:46] | Timmy, kung-fu grip! | 蒂米 坚定一点 |
[35:50] | Mommy, stop it! Stop hurting people! | 妈妈 住手 不要再伤害别人了 |
[36:04] | You have to go. Never come back. | 你得离开 永远不要回来 |
[36:11] | I’ll be okay. I promise. | 我会没事的 我保证 |
[36:42] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:09] | So, then, this is the family business? | 那么这是家族事业吗 |
[37:12] | Told you it was boring. | 跟你说了很无聊 |
[37:14] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[37:17] | Well, as you can see, i did not run off to become a rock star. | 你也看到了 我没变成摇滚明星 |
[37:20] | Mm… I don’t know about that. | 不好说 |
[37:23] | You look pretty rockin’ to me, Dean Winchester. | 我觉得你很帅呢 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[37:27] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[37:28] | I mean, I always thought | 我一直以为 |
[37:29] | that I would hate being in the same little town my whole life, | 我会讨厌一辈子都待在这个小镇上 |
[37:32] | and, you know, taking over the diner like dad always wanted, | 像我爸期望的那样 接管餐厅 |
[37:35] | but…I don’t. | 但是 我并不讨厌 |
[37:37] | I just — I love it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[37:40] | I guess we didn’t know everything | 16岁的孩子以为自己都看透了 |
[37:41] | we thought we did at 16, huh? | 看来不是这样啊 |
[37:44] | Not everything. | 没有看透一切 |
[37:46] | Just some things. | 只了解了一点 |
[38:07] | Sounds like Timmy’s gonna need some help adjusting. | 看来蒂米需要有人帮他调整心态了 |
[38:09] | Yeah, but he’s got you. | 没错 但他还有你 |
[38:11] | I always hate to see you go, Dee-dawg. | 总是不舍得你走啊 D狗 |
[38:14] | Can’t thank you enough for this one, man. | 这次真的太感谢你们了 |
[38:19] | Sonny, we’ll see you around. | 桑尼 回见吧 |
[38:21] | You can bet on that, boys. | 肯定的 孩子们 |
[38:23] | Take it easy, man. | 保重啊 |
[38:31] | Hey, h-how did you know | 你怎么知道 |
[38:32] | Timmy asking his mom to leave was gonna work? | 蒂米让他妈妈离开会管用 |
[38:35] | I didn’t. Total Hail Mary. Got lucky. | 不知道 就是碰运气 还碰上了 |
[38:39] | You just got lucky? | 只是走运 |
[38:42] | Kind of like you did with this place. | 就像这里 对你来说也是走运呢 |
[38:46] | I mean, here I was thinking | 我之前还以为 |
[38:46] | this was the worst part of your life, | 这是你生命中最糟的一段日子 |
[38:48] | and it turns out it was the best. | 结果却是你最好的时光 |
[38:51] | Why’d you ever leave? | 你为什么离开 |
[38:54] | Never felt right. | 感觉不对 |
[38:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:58] | It was two months, Sam, okay, | 只是两个月 萨姆 好吗 |
[39:00] | and I couldn’t wait to get out of here. | 我都等不及要离开了 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what to tell you. It wasn’t me. | 我不知道要说什么 这儿不适合我 |
[39:27] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[39:29] | – You clean up good! – Thank you. | -收拾得挺利索啊 -谢谢你 |
[39:33] | You know, uh… I’ve never actually been | 要知道 我还从没 |
[39:34] | to one of these school dances before. | 去过学校舞会呢 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | Look, about that, Dean, your old man’s outside, | 那个嘛 迪恩 你爸爸在外面 |
[39:45] | and, man, he’s really something. | 他真的很了不起 |
[39:48] | I tried to tell him what a big night it was for you, Dean, | 我告诉他今晚对你来说很重要 迪恩 |
[39:50] | and ask him if he could come back later, | 问他能不能晚点再来 |
[39:52] | but he just said to tell you he had a job, | 但他让我告诉你 他有活儿 |
[39:55] | said you’d know what that means. | 他说你知道什么意思 |
[40:08] | You know, after I got out of jail, | 我从监狱出来之后 |
[40:11] | this place gave me a second chance, | 这地方给了我第二次机会 |
[40:14] | and it’s done the same for you, too. | 对你也是一样 |
[40:17] | So if you want, I’ll stick my neck out for you, | 如果你需要 我会为你竭力争取 |
[40:20] | and I’ll fight for you to stay. | 争取让你留下 |
[40:54] | Sonny… | 桑尼 |
[40:59] | …thank you — for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[41:03] | But I have to go. | 但我得走了 |
[41:18] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:23] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:25] | For always being there, for having my back. | 一直陪着我 照顾我 |
[41:30] | Look, I know it always hasn’t been easy. | 我知道你一直很不容易 |
[41:36] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么鬼话 |