时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – You’re dying, Sam. – Shut up. | -你要死了 萨姆 -别瞎说 |
[00:07] | Ezekiel. He’s a good soldier. | 以西结 他是个好战士 |
[00:08] | There is a chance I can fix your brother from the inside. | 但从内部拯救你弟弟还有一线生机 |
[00:10] | I’m trusting you, Zeke. | 我信任你 小西 |
[00:12] | Metatron tricked me. He took my grace. | 梅塔特隆骗了我 他偷走了我的能量 |
[00:14] | It’s why I’m human. | 所以我才变成了人 |
[00:15] | There is no putting the angels back in heaven. | 没办法让天使重返天堂了 |
[00:17] | Heaven is locked. | 天堂封锁了 |
[00:18] | Damn it, Cass! There’s a war on, and it’s on you. | 该死 小卡 现在天使要向你开战 |
[00:20] | I know who you are, and it isn’t Ezekiel. | 我知道你是谁 你不是以西结 |
[00:23] | Gadreel. | 嘉德利尔 |
[00:24] | You intend to be the ruler of this new heaven. | 你想统治这个新天堂 |
[00:26] | I will join you as second in command. | 我愿做你的副手 |
[00:28] | Here’s the first name on your to-do list. | 这是你要杀的第一个人 |
[00:31] | My name is Abaddon. War is what I do. It’s my job. | 我叫阿比顿 我就是专门打仗的 |
[00:33] | I can get you new bodies, and we will march into hell, | 我可以给你们新的身体 我们将冲进地狱 |
[00:36] | And all the humans and all the angels will bow to me! | 所有天使和人类都要向我低头 |
[00:38] | Angels are slaughtering one another. | 天使在互相屠杀 |
[00:40] | It’s open warfare. | 战斗全面展开 |
[00:41] | No one will survive this war. | 没有人能在这场战争中幸存 |
[00:44] | I did what I had to. I got my grace back. | 我做了我必须做的 拿回我的能量了 |
[00:49] | No! No, no! | 不 不 |
[00:55] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[02:27] | Corey! Corey! Corey! Corey! | 科瑞 科瑞 科瑞 |
[02:31] | Corey! Corey! | 科瑞 |
[02:33] | You’re on in 10. | 你十分钟后出场 |
[02:34] | The label wants to open with “Baby, be my baby.” | 公司让你用《做我的宝贝》开场 |
[02:36] | Then you can roll right on into “Babycakes,” | 然后接《小心肝》 |
[02:37] | And then the clean version of “Babymaker.” | 然后原始版的《美丽宝贝》 |
[02:40] | Oh, and, Corey? | 对了 科瑞 |
[02:41] | Let’s try to take it easy with the groupies tonight, huh? | 今晚别跟粉丝闹得太过了 |
[02:45] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[02:49] | The hell — security! | 怎么回事 保安 |
[02:50] | It’s fine, Margey. | 没事的 玛姬 |
[02:53] | You can go. | 你下去吧 |
[02:55] | What? Corey — | 什么 科瑞 |
[02:56] | Bitch, did I stutter?! | 贱人 我说得不清楚吗 |
[03:06] | Hello, Gadreel. | 你好啊 嘉德利尔 |
[03:08] | Thaddeus. | 达太 |
[03:09] | That’s a new look, I must say. | 我得说 你变样了 |
[03:11] | Well, what can I say, you know? | 没办法 |
[03:13] | We all got booted out of the penthouse, | 我们都被从顶层公寓驱逐出来了 |
[03:14] | And I just kind of figured… | 我就想… |
[03:16] | Why be an angel when you can be a god? | 能当神还何必做天使 |
[03:22] | – How are you, old friend? – I am not your friend. | -你还好吗 老朋友 -我们不是朋友 |
[03:25] | Well, I think you’re being a little bit mean there, | 你这话可太不友善了 |
[03:28] | considering all the quality time we spent together. | 毕竟我们曾共度了那么多的好时光 |
[03:31] | I was imprisoned, and you tortured me. | 我被囚禁了 你折磨了我 |
[03:34] | Heaven has rules. | 天堂是有规矩的 |
[03:35] | Do the crime, do the time. That’s it. | 犯罪坐牢 就是这样 |
[03:38] | I made a mistake. | 我是犯了个错 |
[03:39] | I was a guard. | 而我是守卫 |
[03:41] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在尽职 |
[03:42] | What you did to Abner, was that was your job? | 你对艾伯纳做的事 也是在尽职吗 |
[03:44] | Your boyfriend? Now, that, mnh — | 你那个男朋友啊 那… |
[03:46] | That was just fun. | 只是为了找乐子 |
[03:49] | Is that what you’re here for — the big payback? | 你就是跑来报复我的吗 |
[03:53] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[03:54] | If you want to get a little bloody, | 你要是想见血 |
[03:56] | uh, I have no problem kicking your ass — again. | 我完全乐意再痛扁你一顿 |
[03:59] | You know, w-we’ll say for old time’s sa– | 就算是为了过去的情谊 |
[04:04] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[04:09] | Gadreel… | 嘉德利尔 |
[04:15] | …I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:30] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:32] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[04:34] | Now, look at you, all suited up and back in the game. | 瞧瞧你啊 穿上风衣 重返战场 |
[04:38] | I, um… | 我… |
[04:41] | I came as soon as you called. | 我一接到你的电话就尽快赶来了 |
[04:43] | I wa– | 我… |
[04:50] | Dean, what happened? | 迪恩 出了什么事 |
[04:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[05:07] | Sammy was dying. | 萨姆当时要死了 |
[05:09] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[05:10] | You let an angel possess him? | 你让一个天使附在了他身上 |
[05:12] | He said it was the only way, and I believed him. | 他说没有别的办法了 我相信了他 |
[05:16] | Now Sam’s gone. Kevin’s… | 如今萨姆不见了 凯文也… |
[05:18] | Dean, I’m sorry. | 迪恩 我很难过 |
[05:21] | Yeah, well… | 嗯… |
[05:23] | Sorry don’t pay the bills, does it? | 难过顶屁用 |
[05:27] | It sure as hell ain’t gonna bring Kevin back. | 至少不能让凯文复活 |
[05:33] | We got to find that son of a bitch. | 我们得找到那孙子 |
[05:36] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[05:38] | If the angel possessing Sam isn’t Ezekiel, then who is it? | 如果附在萨姆身上的天使不是以西结 那他是谁 |
[05:44] | A dead man walking. | 是将死之人 |
[05:46] | What, you’re gonna destroy him? | 你要摧毁他吗 |
[05:47] | Damn right. | 那当然 |
[05:48] | You kill an angel, its vessel dies, too. | 杀死天使 他的皮囊也会死 |
[05:52] | Think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[05:56] | If I don’t end Sam | 如果我不杀了萨姆 |
[05:58] | and that halo burns him out and I… | 而他被”圣光”烧死了 |
[06:06] | God, I was so damn stupid. | 我真是蠢死了 |
[06:10] | You were stupid for the right reasons. | 你是出于关心才犯蠢 |
[06:13] | Yeah, like that matters. | 那有什么区别 |
[06:14] | It does. | 当然有 |
[06:16] | Sometimes that’s all that matters. | 有时候这就是最重要的 |
[06:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:21] | Sam is strong. | 萨姆很坚强 |
[06:23] | If he knew an angel was possessing him, he could fight. | 如果他知道自己被天使附身了 他会反抗的 |
[06:26] | He could cast the angel out. | 他可以驱逐那个天使 |
[06:30] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:32] | But as far as I know, he’s in the dark. | 但就我所知 他浑然不觉呢 |
[06:36] | I don’t know how we clue him in. | 我们要怎么告诉他啊 |
[06:40] | Do you remember Alfie? | 你还记得阿尔菲吗 |
[06:42] | The kid angel? Yeah. Why? | 那个小天使 记得 怎么 |
[06:44] | Before he died, | 他死前 |
[06:45] | he told me the demons were able to dig into his mind, | 他告诉我 恶魔钻进了他的大脑 |
[06:48] | access his coding. | 看到了他的内部构造 |
[06:50] | We might be able to do that here. | 或许我们能在这儿做到 |
[06:52] | Might be able to — | 或许能 |
[06:53] | to bypass the angel and talk directly to Sam. | 绕过那个天使 直接跟萨姆对话 |
[06:56] | And you think that would work? | 你觉得这能行吗 |
[06:57] | I don’t know, but I think we should try. | 不确定 但值得一试 |
[06:59] | Okay. Um, where do we start? | 好吧 我们怎么做 |
[07:12] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[07:16] | Here’s the deal — | 是这样的 |
[07:18] | You’re gonna tell us how to hack an angel, | 你告诉我们怎么入侵天使的大脑 |
[07:20] | And I’m gonna give you some of the good stuff. | 我就给你点甜头 |
[07:23] | Human blood, fresh from tom tap. | 人血 刚抽的 |
[07:26] | Word is you’re jonesing for it. | 听说你注射成瘾了 |
[07:27] | Please. I’ll pass. | 得了吧 我不稀罕 |
[07:29] | What do you want, then? | 那你想要什么 |
[07:30] | Well, for starters… A massage. | 首先 给我按摩 |
[07:35] | Between the sitting and the shackles, | 整天戴着镣铐这么坐着 |
[07:36] | a body gets a little stiff. | 我身体都僵了 |
[07:38] | – Yeah, I ain’t rubbing you. – God, no. | -你休想 -当然不是你 |
[07:40] | Get Kevin. | 去叫凯文来 |
[07:42] | – His tiny fists can really work wonder- – Kevin is dead. | -他的小拳头可好使了… -凯文死了 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:52] | Don’t pretend you care. | 别兔死狐悲了 |
[07:55] | You tried to kill him. | 你想杀他 |
[07:57] | I told him this was gonna happen. | 我早跟他说过会有这么一天 |
[07:59] | I was the only person who tried to warn him. | 只有我一个人警告过他 |
[08:02] | I told him to run. | 我让他赶快离开 |
[08:04] | From what? | 离开什么 |
[08:05] | You. | 你 |
[08:07] | How many times am I gonna have to say this? | 我还要说多少次啊 |
[08:09] | People in your general vicinity | 你身边的人 |
[08:12] | don’t have much in the way of a life-span. | 都活不长久 |
[08:14] | Now, I can’t teach you how to crack open an angel. | 我不能教你们怎么入侵天使的大脑 |
[08:18] | It’s more… art than science. | 这东西是门技艺而不是技术 |
[08:21] | But I can do it for you. | 但我能替你做 |
[08:22] | All I ask in return is a little field trip. | 我只求你们带我出去走走 |
[08:26] | Dying for some fresh air. | 我真的很想呼吸新鲜空气 |
[08:29] | Chains on, naturally. | 当然了 我还会戴着镣铐 |
[08:32] | No. | 不行 |
[08:33] | No? Of course not. | 当然了 |
[08:35] | Because if I’m plan “A,” | 如果我是你的第一选择 |
[08:36] | I’m sure you have a totally viable, much better plan “B.” | 你肯定还有可行的后备选择 |
[08:49] | You can’t be considering this. | 你不会真在考虑吧 |
[08:52] | With the chains on, he can’t do anything. | 他戴着镣铐不能捣鬼 |
[08:53] | It’s Crowley. He can always do something. | 他是克劳力 他总会有办法的 |
[08:56] | Looks like we need a tiebreaker. | 看来需要有人来帮你们决胜负 |
[08:58] | Go get moose, squirrel. | 去找小鹿 松鼠 |
[09:04] | Unless… | 莫非 |
[09:06] | Unless, of course, you can’t. | 他来不了 |
[09:08] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 所以你们才来找我 对吗 |
[09:11] | The poor giant baby’s in trouble again, isn’t he? | 那个大宝宝又有麻烦了 |
[09:16] | Are you done? | 你说够没 |
[09:17] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[09:19] | Do we have a deal? | 我们说定了吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:21] | Excellent. When do we leave? | 太棒了 什么时候出发 |
[09:24] | Soon as I can scrounge up a ride. | 我找到车就出发 |
[09:28] | Well, I have a vehicle. | 我有车 |
[09:30] | It stopped a few miles from here, inexplicably. | 但不知道为什么 离这儿几英里时不走了 |
[09:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:58] | What are you, a pimp? | 你是皮条客吗 |
[10:01] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:05] | Yeah, it’s out of gas. | 就是没油了 |
[10:08] | Riddle me this, boy wonder. | 告诉我 神奇小子 |
[10:10] | Why do you need the wheels? | 你为什么需要车 |
[10:13] | When you betray us, I’ll be the one to carve out your heart. | 如果你敢背叛我们 我把你的心挖出来 |
[10:17] | Oh, Cass, such a flirt. | 小卡 你真会说话 |
[10:22] | All right. Let’s go. | 行了 我们走 |
[10:24] | – Shotgun. – Uh, wrong. | -副驾 -休想 |
[10:26] | You’re in the back. | 你坐后面 |
[10:30] | Hey — you, too. Keep an eye on him. | 你也是 盯着他 |
[10:43] | Watch the leg. You’re on my side. | 小心腿 你坐我身上了 |
[11:02] | – Get you anything else? – I’m good, thanks. | -还需要点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Welcome home, sweethearts. | 欢迎回家 好宝贝 |
[11:20] | Strange seeing an old vessel, isn’t it? | 看到你之前的皮囊感觉很怪吧 |
[11:23] | Like looking in a funhouse mirror. | 就像照游乐场里的镜子 |
[11:28] | But first things first — the tasks I gave you, any hiccups? | 重要的事先说 我给你的任务 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[11:33] | Killing Thaddeus was easy. | 杀达太很容易 |
[11:35] | He had it coming. | 他是自找的 |
[11:37] | I know all about your history. | 我很了解你的历史 |
[11:38] | Why do you think I gave you his name? | 要不然我为什么叫你去杀他 |
[11:41] | Consider it your signing bonus. | 就当是你的签约奖金了 |
[11:44] | And the kid? | 那孩子呢 |
[11:46] | That was… | 那… |
[11:49] | Less easy. | 并不容易 |
[11:50] | He was a threat, | 他是个威胁 |
[11:52] | but I flipped a switch upstairs, | 但我关掉了楼上的一个开关 |
[11:53] | and now that Kevin is gone, there will be no more prophets. | 凯文一死 就再不会有先知了 |
[12:00] | And what about Dean Winchester? | 那迪恩·温彻斯特呢 |
[12:03] | You never gave me his name, Metatron. | 你没给我他的名字 梅塔特隆 |
[12:07] | Not much for seizing the initiative, are we? | 你可真不会掌握主动啊 |
[12:11] | Gadreel, we are writing our own epic story here. | 嘉德利尔 我们在书写史诗啊 |
[12:16] | To make that work, sometimes you have to kill your darlings. | 要成功 有时候就得大义灭亲 |
[12:20] | It’s not like you haven’t done worse before. | 你又不是没做过比这更狠的事 |
[12:24] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:27] | Onto new business. | 说别的事吧 |
[12:31] | Your next target. | 你下一个目标 |
[12:37] | How many more lives do I have to take? | 你还要我杀多少人 |
[12:41] | It’s not your place to ask questions. | 你不该问这种问题 |
[12:45] | It is your place to obey. | 你只能服从命令 |
[12:47] | You want to be my second in command? | 你想做我的副手 |
[12:50] | Prove you’re ready. | 那就证明你能做得来 |
[12:52] | Prove you’re loyal. | 证明你的忠诚 |
[12:56] | Or don’t. | 也可以不做 |
[12:58] | Walk away. | 抽身离开 |
[12:59] | Go back to being Gadreel the traitor, the sap, | 继续做你的叛徒嘉德利尔 废物 |
[13:03] | heaven’s longest-running joke. | 天堂里最老的笑话 |
[13:21] | Inferni clamavi ad te regem. | [咒语] |
[13:27] | Abaddon? | 阿比顿 |
[13:29] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[13:32] | Crowley is on the move. | 克劳力在行动了 |
[13:47] | Your source is in here. | 你的线人在这儿 |
[13:48] | And she can track anything you need, | 她能帮你找到任何东西 |
[13:51] | even our little lost Samantha. | 包括我们走失的萨曼莎 |
[13:53] | How? | 怎么找 |
[13:55] | Well, this place isn’t really…this. | 这地方不过是个门面 |
[13:58] | It’s a front for an N.S.A. listening post. | 是一个国安局监听点的幌子 |
[14:01] | – What are they listening for? – Everything. | -他们听什么 -什么都听 |
[14:03] | The U.S. Government is quite the voyeur these days. | 美国政府现在就是个偷窥狂 |
[14:07] | So I planted one of my best and let her go to work. | 所以我安插了我最厉害的手下 让她来这儿上班 |
[14:12] | Looking for terrorists? | 找恐怖分子吗 |
[14:14] | Looking for marks, slow boat. | 是找异象 你个呆子 |
[14:16] | Mr. Crowley? She’ll see you now. | 克劳力先生 她愿意见你 |
[14:19] | Uh, just Mr. Crowley. | 但只见克劳力先生 |
[14:22] | I’ll be listening to every word you say. | 我会听你们的每一句话 |
[14:25] | Promise? | 保证哦 |
[14:32] | Cecily. | 塞西莉 |
[14:34] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[14:35] | Better than you. | 比你好 |
[14:36] | That was Dean Winchester, and…Castiel? | 刚刚那是迪恩·温彻斯特和卡西迪奥吧 |
[14:39] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:40] | Without the tie, he’s barely recognizable. | 不打领带简直认不出了 |
[14:43] | – It’s so – – Hot. | -那么 -性感 |
[14:45] | I mean, human Castiel? | 人类卡西迪奥 |
[14:49] | But feathered Castiel? | 但是天使卡西迪奥 |
[14:51] | Human Castiel? | 人类卡西迪奥 |
[14:52] | You heard what happened to him, right? | 你知道他出了什么事了吧 |
[14:54] | I’ve been tied up. | 我之前一直很忙 |
[14:55] | Pray, do tell. | 告诉我吧 |
[15:00] | Hear anything? | 听到什么了吗 |
[15:02] | No. | 没有 |
[15:04] | The room Crowley’s in has been warded. | 克劳力现在待的房间有防护 |
[15:07] | Awesome. That’s friggin’ awesome. | 真是他妈太棒了 |
[15:10] | So captain sexy out there totally cuts another angel’s throat, | 外面那位性感帅哥割了另一个天使的喉咙 |
[15:14] | yoinks his grace, and now? | 并吸取了他的能量 现在呢 |
[15:16] | He’s got his mojo back — minus the broken wings. | 他拿回他的法力了 就是翅膀折断了 |
[15:19] | Well, that explains the hooptie. | 怪不得他要开辆破车呢 |
[15:21] | And we know all this how? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[15:24] | I tuned one of our satellites to pick up angel radio. | 我把我们一颗卫星调到天使无线电的频道上了 |
[15:27] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:29] | Not just a pretty face. | 不只是长得漂亮 |
[15:30] | What about hell? | 地狱呢 |
[15:32] | No one’s doing their job. | 都不干活儿了 |
[15:34] | I send oodles of data down there every week, | 我每周往下输送大批数据 |
[15:36] | but does hell give a damn? | 但是地狱根本不理我 |
[15:37] | No. | 完全不理 |
[15:38] | Well. Of course. With Abaddon in charge, you…? | 当然了 如今阿比顿当权 你… |
[15:41] | Oh, that “B” with an “Itch” ain’t the boss. | 那个贱人才不是老大 |
[15:43] | I mean, she’s got a few of the more aggro types on her side. | 她是拉拢了一些暴力狂 |
[15:47] | But most are just waiting to see who takes the belt — | 但大部分人还是等着看谁能称王 |
[15:51] | You or her. | 你还是她 |
[15:52] | They’re still afraid of me. | 他们还是惧怕我 |
[15:54] | Probably ’cause they don’t know you’re in cuffs. | 或许是因为他们不知道你戴着镣铐 |
[15:57] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[16:01] | Do they come off? | 你能摘下来吗 |
[16:02] | Not without the key. | 得用钥匙 |
[16:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | I need you to do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[16:11] | Can you find this car for me? | 帮我找到这辆车 |
[16:14] | Easy-peasy. | 简单 |
[16:19] | Nice to know someone’s still loyal. | 很高兴还有人忠于我 |
[16:27] | That is, of course, if you’re not playing both sides? | 当然了 除非你在侍二主 |
[16:35] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[16:42] | Your phallus on wheels just ran a red light | 你那个驾车逃逸的弟弟闯红灯了 |
[16:45] | in Somerset, Pennsylvania, 10 minutes ago. | 就在10分钟前 在宾州萨默塞特 |
[16:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:52] | The three amigos ride again. | 三个朋友又上路了 |
[16:53] | He’s not my amigo. | 他才不是我朋友 |
[17:19] | – Alexander Sarver? – Yeah? | -亚历山大·萨维尔 -什么事 |
[17:30] | Gadreel? | 嘉德利尔 |
[17:31] | Abner? | 艾伯纳 |
[17:32] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[17:35] | W-what happened? | 你出什么事了 |
[17:36] | W-what are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[17:37] | I — | 我 |
[17:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[17:40] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[17:47] | Delilah, this is daddy’s best friend. | 黛莉拉 这是爸爸最好的朋友 |
[17:50] | Can you say hi? | 打个招呼吧 |
[17:54] | You have a child? | 你有孩子了 |
[17:55] | I have family, Gadreel. | 我有个家庭 嘉德利尔 |
[17:59] | Look, my wife and the niblet are going to a movie. | 我妻子和女儿要去看电影 |
[18:02] | Swing back in a few hours so we can catch up. Okay? | 几小时后再过来 我们好好叙叙旧 |
[18:05] | Okay. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[18:14] | So, um, you have a job? | 你有了工作 |
[18:18] | Customer support — computers mostly. | 客户服务 主要是修电脑 |
[18:22] | It’s like answering prayers, but they pay you for it. | 就像是回应祈祷 但是是付费服务 |
[18:26] | You have changed, Abner. | 你变了 艾伯纳 |
[18:27] | Yeah, well, I was a crappy angel. | 是啊 我是个糟糕的天使 |
[18:32] | I was petulant. | 我暴躁 |
[18:33] | I deserted my post. | 我背弃了岗位 |
[18:35] | I spent 700 years in heaven’s lockup. I… | 我在天堂里关了七百年 |
[18:40] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[18:44] | We’re a long way from Thaddeus now. | 我们离达太远远的了 |
[18:47] | I killed him, Abner. | 我杀了他 艾伯纳 |
[18:51] | I got our revenge. | 我替我们复仇了 |
[18:53] | I w– I wish you hadn’t done that. | 我真希望你没那么做 |
[18:56] | But why? | 为什么 |
[18:57] | He tortured us — you most of all. | 他折磨了我们 尤其是你 |
[19:00] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[19:03] | And I remember you were always there to put me back together. | 但我也记得你总会帮我恢复精神 |
[19:05] | – We were friends. – We are friends. | -我们曾是朋友 -现在也是 |
[19:08] | And the fall, it’s our second chance. | 天使的坠落 就是我们的第二次机会 |
[19:11] | We can forget our old hates, who we were. | 我们可以忘记旧恨 我们曾经的身份 |
[19:13] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[19:15] | Yes, it is. | 就是那么简单 |
[19:17] | Look at me. | 看我啊 |
[19:19] | I’m happy. | 我好快乐 |
[19:22] | And your vessel — is he happy? | 那你的皮囊 也快乐吗 |
[19:25] | He was an abusive ass. | 他是个暴力的混蛋 |
[19:28] | But I love my family, and they love me. | 但我爱我的家人 他们也爱我 |
[19:36] | I’m not a wise man, Gadreel. | 我算不上是智者 嘉德利尔 |
[19:40] | But I know this. The key to happiness? | 但我知道 幸福的关键 |
[19:44] | It’s getting the one thing you want most | 就是得到你最想要的东西 |
[19:47] | and never letting it go. | 并永远不放手 |
[19:53] | And what if there’s a price? | 如果我要付出代价呢 |
[19:54] | There’s always a price. | 代价总是有的 |
[19:58] | But it’s worth paying. | 但这是值得的 |
[21:06] | You should not have come here, Dean. | 你不该来的 迪恩 |
[21:10] | You kill my friend, then you take my brother, | 你杀了我朋友 带走了我弟弟 |
[21:13] | and you think I’m gonna let that stand? | 你认为我会放过你吗 |
[21:15] | I allowed you to live. | 我留了你一命 |
[21:19] | Mistake. | 看来是个错误 |
[21:46] | So, Crowley was here? | 克劳力来过这儿 |
[21:47] | Yeah. I thought you’d want to know. | 是的 我想你会想知道 |
[21:50] | You thought right. | 没错 |
[21:52] | And now? Any idea where he scampered off to? | 现在呢 知道他上哪去了吗 |
[21:54] | Somerset, Pennsylvania, | 宾州萨默塞特 |
[21:56] | with Dean Winchester and the angel Castiel. | 同行的还有迪恩·温彻斯特和那个天使卡西迪奥 |
[22:00] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:03] | They’re chasing an Impala. | 他们在追踪一辆英帕拉 |
[22:06] | I helped them track it. | 我帮了他们 |
[22:07] | You helped Crowley? | 你帮了克劳力 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:13] | I’m kind of playing both sides until someone w– | 我算是两面不得罪 直到哪一边… |
[22:16] | until you win. | 直到你赢了 |
[22:21] | Smart, right? | 很聪明 对吧 |
[22:34] | No. | 不 |
[22:44] | Sort of the opposite. | 蠢透了 |
[22:56] | Welcome to the party, pal. | 欢迎加入派对 伙计 |
[22:58] | Cass, how we lookin’? | 小卡 情况怎么样 |
[23:00] | Most of Sam’s internal burns have healed. | 萨姆大部分内伤都已经痊愈了 |
[23:02] | I should be able to fix the rest. | 剩下的我应该能治好 |
[23:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[23:06] | I thought I knew every angel in heaven, but I’ve never seen you. | 天堂里的天使我应该都认识 但我从没见过你 |
[23:09] | Why would I tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[23:12] | Well, I don’t give a damn who you are. | 我不在乎你是谁 |
[23:15] | You need to get out — now! | 现在就给我滚出来 |
[23:17] | And if I don’t? | 否则呢 |
[23:19] | Then you and I will have a lovely little playdate. | 否则咱俩就要好好玩玩了 |
[23:23] | Even bound, I can rip this body apart. | 就算被你们约束 我也能撕开这具身体 |
[23:27] | Tell them, Castiel. | 告诉他们 卡西迪奥 |
[23:28] | You do, you die. | 你这么做的话 就死定了 |
[23:31] | You want this to end? | 想结束这一切吗 |
[23:35] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[23:37] | Put a blade through your brother’s heart. | 往你弟弟心口插一刀 |
[23:45] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你好受些的话 |
[23:48] | I have Sam locked away in a dream. | 我把萨姆封在一个梦境里 |
[23:50] | As far as he knows, | 他以为 |
[23:51] | the two of you are working a case right now — | 你俩正在办案 |
[23:53] | something with ghouls and cheerleaders. | 食尸鬼和拉拉队员的案子 |
[23:58] | Why are you doing this, huh? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:01] | We fought together. | 我们曾共同战斗 |
[24:03] | And I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[24:06] | I thought you were one of the good guys! | 我以为你是好天使 |
[24:11] | I am doing what I have to do. | 我只是在做我必须做的 |
[24:16] | Well, so am I. | 我也一样 |
[24:31] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[25:21] | I can’t watch that anymore. | 我看不下去了 |
[25:24] | I understand. It’s not Sam, but… | 我明白 不是萨姆的心 |
[25:28] | It’s still Sam. | 仍是萨姆的身 |
[25:30] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[25:35] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[25:37] | You want to talk about me now? | 你想现在谈论我的事 |
[25:39] | I want to talk about anything | 随便谈什么 |
[25:41] | that’s not a demon sticking needles into my brother’s brain. | 只要不是恶魔往我弟弟的脑袋里扎针就行 |
[25:48] | Yeah, humor me, man. How you doing? | 随便说吧 你怎么样 |
[25:55] | I’m okay. | 我挺好的 |
[25:59] | Good. Good. That’s, uh… | 很好 那就好 |
[26:05] | So, what, you just change the batteries out, power back up? | 你就换个电池 重新启动 |
[26:07] | It’s that easy? | 就这么简单吗 |
[26:09] | It wasn’t easy, but I didn’t have a choice. | 并不简单 但我别无选择 |
[26:16] | Well, that’s usually how it goes. | 是啊 很多事都是别无选择 |
[26:20] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[26:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:24] | About what? | 为什么 |
[26:25] | Kickin’ you out of the bunker. | 把你踢出地堡 |
[26:26] | That’s, uh… | 这很… |
[26:28] | You know, not telling you about Sam. | 没告诉你萨姆的事 |
[26:30] | You thought his life was at stake. | 你以为他有生命危险 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I got played. | 是啊 我被耍了 |
[26:35] | I thought I was saving heaven. | 我以为我在拯救天堂 |
[26:38] | I got played, too. | 我也被耍了 |
[26:40] | So you’re sayin’ we’re both a couple of dumbasses? | 你是说咱俩是一对傻帽吗 |
[26:43] | I prefer the word “trusting”. | 我比较喜欢说”轻信他人” |
[26:46] | Less dumb. Less ass. | 没那么蠢 没那么混 |
[26:50] | Laverne! Shirley! | 拉芙妮 雪莉 |
[26:52] | Get in here! | 快过来 |
[26:59] | Pinhead’s out cold, but watch this. | 这家伙昏过去了 不过看这个 |
[27:05] | Zir noco iad Gadreel. | 我叫嘉德利尔 |
[27:09] | Zir noco iad Gadreel. | 我叫嘉德利尔 |
[27:12] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[27:14] | His name. Gadreel. | 他的名字叫嘉德利尔 |
[27:18] | Does that mean something to you? | 你听说过吗 |
[27:19] | Well, it’s why I’ve never seen him. | 怪不得我从没见过他 |
[27:21] | He’s been imprisoned since the dawn of time. | 自时间伊始他就被囚禁起来了 |
[27:24] | Gadreel was the sentry who allowed Lucifer into the garden. | 嘉德利尔就是放路西法进入花园的哨兵 |
[27:28] | My, my. A celebrity. | 天哪 还是个名人 |
[27:30] | Wait, the garden? Like Eden? | 慢着 花园 伊甸园吗 |
[27:33] | Adam and Eve? Fig-leaves garden? | 亚当和夏娃 无花果树叶花园 |
[27:34] | It’s his fault — all of it. | 这一切都怪他 |
[27:38] | The corruption of man, demons, hell. | 人类的堕落 恶魔 地狱 |
[27:42] | God left because of him. | 上帝因他才离开 |
[27:44] | The archangels — | 大天使 |
[27:47] | the apocalypse. | 天启 |
[27:48] | If he hadn’t been so weak, none of it would have happened. | 要不是他这么软弱 这一切都不会发生 |
[27:52] | You ruined the universe, you damn son of a bitch! | 你毁了整个世界 你个混蛋 |
[27:55] | Cass! Cass! Hey! | 小卡 冷静点 |
[27:58] | Dean, he — | 迪恩 他… |
[27:59] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:01] | But you got to chill. | 但你得冷静点 |
[28:19] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[28:20] | Other than the fact that I’m trying to unravel a living, | 我也就是试图拆开一个活生生的 |
[28:23] | multidimensional knot of pure energy, not much. | 多维度的纯能量结而已 |
[28:33] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[28:37] | You will never find your brother. | 你永远也找不到你弟弟了 |
[28:42] | Go ahead. Poke and prod. | 你继续啊 继续戳戳弄弄 |
[28:45] | I can sit in this chair for years | 我能在这张椅子上坐上几年 |
[28:47] | and watch you fail over and over again. | 看着你一遍又一遍地失败 |
[28:53] | I’ve endured much worse than this, Dean. | 比这个更糟糕的我都忍过来了 迪恩 |
[28:55] | So…much…worse. | 糟…糕…得…多 |
[28:58] | And I have all the time in the world. | 而且我时间多的是 |
[29:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:05] | All right. Plan “B.” | 好吧 备用计划 |
[29:06] | Cass, you got to possess him. | 小卡 你得附在他身上 |
[29:09] | – What? – Do it now! | -什么 -现在就动手 |
[29:11] | Get in there, tell Sam what’s going on, | 进去 告诉萨姆发生什么了 |
[29:14] | and help him kick that lying son of a bitch out! | 然后帮他把那个狗娘养的骗子踢出去 |
[29:16] | It might work. | 这说不定能行 |
[29:18] | But I can’t possess a vessel without permission. | 但我不能在没得到允许的情况下附身 |
[29:24] | No. Not happening. | 不行 不可能 |
[29:27] | Don’t be daft. | 别傻了 |
[29:28] | Demons can take what they want. | 恶魔总能得到他们想要的东西 |
[29:31] | I can burrow into that rat’s nest of a head. | 我能钻进他那个一团乱的脑子里 |
[29:34] | I can wake Sam up. | 我能唤醒萨姆 |
[29:37] | Just call me plan “C.” | 把我看成是备用计划的备用计划好了 |
[29:38] | – You can’t – You got a better idea? | -你不能 -你有更好的办法吗 |
[29:42] | What about the angel? | 那个天使怎么办 |
[29:45] | I’ll work fast. | 我动作会很快的 |
[29:46] | And if he finds you? | 假如他发现你了呢 |
[29:47] | I’ll run. | 我会跑 |
[29:48] | I’m not dying for you lot. | 我不会为你们牺牲的 |
[29:49] | Of course, if I do this, you’re gonna have to… | 当然了 假如要我这么做 你得… |
[29:51] | Take off the leash. Yeah, I know. | 卸下镣铐 我知道 |
[29:53] | And it stays off. | 而且再不能重新铐上 |
[29:55] | I save Sam, I leave here a free man. | 我救萨姆一命 我就自由了 |
[29:59] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[30:05] | Cass, burn off Sam’s tattoo. | 小卡 把萨姆的纹身烧掉 |
[30:08] | – Dean. – Do it. | -迪恩 -动手吧 |
[30:11] | Do it. | 动手 |
[30:28] | If you mess with Sam, if you try anything — | 假如你想害萨姆 假如你搞鬼 |
[30:31] | I keep my bargains. | 我说话算话 |
[30:33] | Besides, I don’t want to be inside your brother | 另外 如果没必要 我才不想在他身体里 |
[30:35] | any longer than I have to. | 多待一分钟呢 |
[30:37] | I’m not one for sloppy seconds. | 我才不稀罕刚被人上过的呢 |
[30:54] | When you find him, say “Poughkeepsie.” | 你找到他的时候 和他说”波基普西” |
[30:59] | It’s our go word. It means “Drop everything and run.” | 那是我们的撤退暗号 意思是”放下一切马上跑” |
[31:01] | Fine. | 明白了 |
[31:03] | While I’m gone, hands off the suit. | 我不在的时候 别乱摸我的肉身 |
[31:08] | I will destroy you. | 我会毁了你的 |
[31:14] | Eat me. | 吃了我呀 |
[31:38] | A demon and an angel walk into my brother. | 一个恶魔和一个天使同时附了我弟弟的身 |
[31:41] | Sounds like a bad joke. | 听起来像是个冷笑话 |
[31:44] | Dean, if this doesn’t work… | 迪恩 假如这样没用的话… |
[31:51] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[31:58] | I mean, it just doesn’t make any sense. | 我说 这根本没道理啊 |
[32:00] | Why is this ghoul only chomping on dead cheerleaders? | 为什么这个食尸鬼只吃死掉的啦啦队队员 |
[32:02] | Hey, you want a beer?! | 你要不要啤酒 |
[32:03] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 不用 |
[32:05] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[32:07] | Dean? Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[32:09] | Poughkeepsie. | 波基普西 |
[32:13] | How do you know that word? | 你怎么会知道那个词 |
[32:14] | Because Dean’s sent me, bullwinkle, the real Dean. | 因为是迪恩送我来的 小鹿 那个真迪恩 |
[32:17] | I’ll make this quick — you’ve been possessed by an angel. | 我就言简意赅了 你被一个天使附身了 |
[32:20] | He’s got you packed away in some dusty corner of your own mind, | 他把你困在了你脑海中某个脏兮兮的小角落里 |
[32:23] | and I’m here to break you out. | 而我是来把你救出去的 |
[32:27] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[32:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | We’ll do this the fun way. | 我们用好玩的方式来吧 |
[32:36] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[32:36] | Not real. Like I said. | 不是真实的 正如我所说 |
[32:38] | I know how possession works, Sam. | 我知道附身是怎么一回事 萨姆 |
[32:41] | You’ve seen everything that he’s seen, | 你能看见他所看见的一切事物 |
[32:43] | even if you can’t remember. | 即使你记不起来了 |
[32:45] | That’s what I need you to do. | 这正是我需要你做的事 |
[32:46] | I need you to remember. | 我要你记起来 |
[33:05] | Did I kill Kevin? | 我是不是杀了凯文 |
[33:06] | No, you didn’t. He did. | 你没有 是他杀的 |
[33:12] | You need to take control, Sam. | 你得重新获得控制权 萨姆 |
[33:15] | Blow it up | 打起精神 |
[33:16] | and cast that punk-ass holy roller out! | 然后把那个混蛋天使驱逐出去 |
[33:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:27] | Oh, bollocks. | 糟糕了 |
[33:31] | Hello, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[33:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:33] | His name is Gadreel, the original chump. | 他叫嘉德利尔 就是那个笨蛋 |
[33:37] | Was a chump. | 我以前是个笨蛋 |
[33:40] | And now? | 而如今呢 |
[33:42] | I’m going to be the one that leads my kind back to heaven. | 我会成为那个带领我的同类重返天堂的天使 |
[33:45] | I’m going to be a hero. | 我会成为一个英雄 |
[33:47] | But you, demon, for all your chatter, | 而你呢 恶魔 无论你怎样花言巧语 |
[33:50] | you will always be a coward. | 你永远是个懦夫 |
[33:55] | You should be running. | 你该赶紧逃跑 |
[34:18] | Give up, boy. You’re not strong enough. | 放弃吧 孩子 你不够强壮 |
[34:22] | Take control, Sam! cast him out! | 夺回控制权 萨姆 把他驱赶出去 |
[34:26] | Get out of my — | 滚出我的 |
[34:30] | You sure you want me to go? | 你确定你想我离开吗 |
[34:32] | Maybe I’m the only thing holding you together. | 说不定正是我在维系你的生命 |
[34:34] | I leave, you might die. | 我走了 你可能会死 |
[34:43] | I said | 我说了 |
[34:44] | get… the hell… Out! | 滚 出 去 |
[35:01] | Waiting for someone? | 在等人吗 |
[35:02] | I am, and he’s late. | 是啊 他迟到了 |
[35:15] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:29] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[35:31] | Winchester trouble? | 温氏麻烦 |
[35:39] | Sam! Cass? | 萨姆 小卡 |
[35:44] | I’m fine. Thanks for asking. | 我没事 多谢关心 |
[35:46] | Sam, are you okay? | 萨姆 你没事吧 |
[35:49] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[36:09] | It’s Abaddon. | 是阿比顿 |
[36:11] | Go. The back door. I’ll handle this. | 去吧 走后门 这里交给我 |
[36:14] | Oh, ’cause you’re such a good guy? | 什么时候变这么好心了 |
[36:16] | Right now, I’m the goodest guy you got. | 此时此刻 你找不到比我更好的了 |
[36:21] | This don’t make us square. I see you again — | 别以为这就算两清了 再让我看到你 |
[36:23] | I’m dead. Yes, I know. I love you, too. | 你就杀了我 是啊 我懂 我也爱你 |
[36:29] | Pleasure doing business with you boys, as always. | 很高兴和你们兄弟合作 一如既往 |
[36:47] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[37:01] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[37:03] | Bring me his head. | 把他的脑袋割下来给我 |
[37:10] | See, that’s the thing about demons. | 瞧吧 这就是恶魔的作风 |
[37:12] | They’re only obedient to a point. | 他们的顺从是有限的 |
[37:16] | Right. Let’s have a chat. | 好了 我们谈谈吧 |
[37:18] | I’m not here to talk. | 我不是来谈判的 |
[37:19] | And I’m not talking to you. | 我也不是在跟你说 |
[37:21] | I’m talking to them, the average demon, | 我在跟他们说 恶魔百姓们 |
[37:24] | because I feel their pain. | 我能理解他们的痛苦 |
[37:27] | It must have been difficult, | 这段日子一定很艰难吧 |
[37:28] | with your loving king so cruelly taken from you. | 受人爱戴的君王被残酷地掳走 |
[37:31] | I imagine you felt all at sea. | 我能想象你们有多茫然 |
[37:35] | And then along came… the brute. | 然后暴君出现了 |
[37:38] | She’s strong… and a knight and immortal — | 她很强大 骁勇善战 永生不死 |
[37:43] | at the moment. | 至少目前如此 |
[37:44] | So I’not surprised that some of my more idiotic subjects | 所以我的一些愚蠢的臣民相信了她 |
[37:48] | bought her line. | 我并不惊讶 |
[37:49] | But now? Good news, fellas. | 可现在 好消息 弟兄们 |
[37:54] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回家了 |
[37:56] | Hell doesn’t want you, Crowley. | 地狱不需要你 克劳力 |
[37:57] | It’s mine. | 它属于我 |
[37:59] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[38:00] | Not what I hear. Not while I’m still kicking. | 我听说不是这样 我还在你就休想 |
[38:04] | Well, then, let’s settle it. | 那来做个了结吧 |
[38:04] | You and me. Right here. Winner takes the crown. | 就你和我 此时此地 胜者为王 |
[38:07] | See, that’s your problem, love. | 瞧 这就是你的问题 亲爱的 |
[38:10] | You think this is a fight. | 你认为一次决斗就能解决 |
[38:13] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[38:14] | It’s a campaign. | 这是场战役 |
[38:16] | Hearts and minds, that’s what’s important. | 内心和头脑 那才是重点 |
[38:18] | See, the demons have a choice — | 恶魔们可以自己做出选择 |
[38:21] | take orders from the world’s angriest ginger — | 是听从世上最易怒的红毛丫头 |
[38:24] | and that’s saying something — | 这本身就能说明问题了 |
[38:25] | or join my team, | 还是加入我的队伍 |
[38:28] | where everyone gets a say, a virgin, | 人人都有发言权 都能享用处子 |
[38:30] | and all the entrails they can eat. | 也能随心所欲大快朵颐 |
[38:35] | So, think on this, lads. | 认真考虑吧 朋友们 |
[38:36] | Spread the word — vote Crowley. | 替我传个话 投克劳力一票 |
[38:59] | You feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[39:03] | A little, yeah. | 好点了 |
[39:05] | It’ll take time to fully heal you. | 要完全治愈你还要花点时间 |
[39:07] | We’ll have to do it in stages. | 我们得一步一步来 |
[39:13] | All right. Let me hear it. | 好了 你说吧 |
[39:17] | What you do want me to say — that I’m pissed? | 你想让我说什么 我很生气吗 |
[39:21] | Okay. I am. | 好吧 我确实是 |
[39:21] | I’m pissed. | 我很生气 |
[39:24] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[39:27] | Again. | 又是这样 |
[39:27] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:29] | I was ready to die, Dean! | 我已经准备好赴死了 迪恩 |
[39:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:34] | But I wouldn’t let you, because that’s not in me. | 但我不会让你去死 因为我就是这样的人 |
[39:38] | So, what? You decide to trick me into | 所以你就决定骗我 |
[39:42] | being possessed by some… | 让我被个疯子天使 |
[39:44] | psycho angel? | 附身控制 |
[39:46] | – He saved your life. – So what? | -他救了你的性命 -那又如何 |
[39:47] | I was willing to die. | 我一心赴死 |
[39:55] | And now… | 可现在… |
[39:58] | Kevin… | 凯文… |
[39:59] | No. That is not on you. | 不 那不是你的错 |
[40:02] | Kevin’s blood is on my hands, | 凯文的死要记在我头上 |
[40:04] | and that ain’t ever getting clean. | 这是我一辈子都要背负的血债 |
[40:07] | I’ll burn for that. | 我会为此付出代价 |
[40:10] | I will. | 我一定会 |
[40:11] | But I’ll find Gadreel. | 但我会找到嘉德利尔 |
[40:14] | And I will end that son of a bitch. | 亲手了结那个混蛋 |
[40:18] | But I’ll do it alone. | 但我要独自去 |
[40:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:24] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[40:25] | Can’t you see? I’m… | 你不明白吗 我… |
[40:27] | I’m poison, Sam. | 我没好事 萨姆 |
[40:29] | People get close to me, they get killed… or worse. | 我身边的人 要么死掉 要么更糟 |
[40:34] | You know, I tell myself that I-I — | 我对自己说 我… |
[40:35] | I help more people than I hurt. | 我帮助过的人比伤害的人多 |
[40:39] | And I tell myself that I’m — | 我也告诉自己 我… |
[40:40] | I’m doing it all for the right reasons, | 我做的一切都是出于正确的理由 |
[40:41] | and I — I believe that. | 而且我深信不疑 |
[40:44] | But I can’t — I won’t… | 但我不能 也不会 |
[40:48] | drag anybody through the muck with me. Not anymore. | 再把任何人拖入这浑水 再也不了 |
[40:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[40:59] | I’m not gonna stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[41:09] | But don’t go thinking that’s the problem, ’cause it’s not. | 但别以为问题就在那儿 根本不是 |
[41:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[41:19] | Just go. | 去吧 |