时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is Abaddon. | 我叫阿比顿 |
[00:04] | Who is a knight of hell. | 她是一个地狱骑士 |
[00:05] | I am your king. | 我是你的王 |
[00:06] | About that… | 那个嘛 |
[00:09] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:11] | Again. | 又是这样 |
[00:12] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[00:14] | So, what? You decide to trick me into | 所以你就决定骗我 |
[00:17] | being possessed by some psycho angel? | 让我被个疯子天使附身控制 |
[00:20] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你究竟是谁 |
[00:23] | Gadreel. | 嘉德利尔 |
[00:24] | I will join you as second in command. | 我愿做你的副手 |
[00:26] | Here’s the first name on your to-do list. | 这是你要杀的第一个人 |
[00:29] | No! | 不 |
[00:31] | I save Sam, I leave here a free man. | 我救萨姆一命 我就自由了 |
[00:33] | Take control, Sam! cast him out! | 夺回控制权 萨姆 把他驱赶出去 |
[00:37] | – Saved your life. – The thought of somebody else being hurt | -救了你的性命 -一想到有人因为我 |
[00:39] | cause of me, | 而受到了伤害 |
[00:41] | I can’t live with that. | 这让我无法承受 |
[00:42] | Kevin’s blood is on my hands, | 凯文的死要记在我头上 |
[00:44] | I’ll find Gadreel. | 我会找到嘉德利尔 |
[00:45] | And I will end that son of a bitch. | 亲手了结那个混蛋 |
[00:47] | But I’ll do it alone. | 但我要独自去 |
[00:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[00:49] | I’m not gonna stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[01:12] | He’s coming! | 他要过来了 |
[01:16] | Stand your ground, no matter what happens. | 无论如何 坚守到底 |
[01:18] | The knight must be protected. | 一定要保护骑士 |
[02:21] | So…is that boudoir smile for me? | 笑得那么甜 是因为我吗 |
[02:27] | At least buy me a drink first. | 至少也先请我喝一杯啊 |
[02:29] | I said the next time I see you — | 我说我再看到你 |
[02:31] | Dead. Yes, rings a bell, | 就杀了我 有印象的 |
[02:33] | but let’s not dwell on the past, shall we? | 但我们别纠结于过往嘛 |
[02:35] | This bar is a bust. | 这酒吧真烂 |
[02:38] | That waitress is trouble with a capital VD, | 那服务员有性病 |
[02:40] | and your prey, Gadreel, has left the building. | 而且你要找的人 嘉德利尔 已经离开了 |
[02:44] | So, it’s time to move on to more pressing matters, | 所以你现在应该操心更要紧的事了 |
[02:46] | like destroying Abaddon. | 比如毁掉阿比顿 |
[02:49] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 是啊 祝你好运了 |
[02:50] | The Knights of Hell aren’t exactly the dying kind. | 地狱骑士可不好干掉呢 |
[02:52] | But there is something that can kill a knight. | 但有样东西能杀死骑士 |
[02:56] | The weapon that the archangels used to execute them — | 也就是大天使用来处决他们的武器 |
[03:00] | the First Blade. | 第一刃 |
[03:01] | Never heard of it. | 没听过 |
[03:03] | Can I kill you now? | 我现在能宰了你了吗 |
[03:04] | I’ve been chasing that blade for decades. | 我找那把刀 找了几十年了 |
[03:08] | The closest I got to it was when one of my droogs — Smitty — | 我最接近的一次 就是我一个手下 史密蒂 |
[03:11] | got wind of a protege demon of Abaddon’s | 得到消息称 阿比顿一个徒弟恶魔 |
[03:15] | who claimed knowledge of the blade. | 说自己知道刀的事 |
[03:17] | Sadly, before Smitty could nab the guy, | 可惜 史密蒂还没抓到那家伙 |
[03:21] | a hunter by the name of John Winchester | 一个叫约翰·温彻斯特的猎人 |
[03:23] | nabbed the protege. | 抢先了一步 |
[03:26] | I’m here to see if there’s anything | 我来找你是想知道 |
[03:27] | in the John Winchester memorial library | 约翰·温彻斯特纪念图书馆里 |
[03:29] | that might lead us to the first blade — | 有没有能帮我们找到第一刃 |
[03:33] | to killing Abaddon. | 从而杀掉阿比顿的线索 |
[03:34] | You want to hunt? With me? | 你想跟我一起去猎魔 |
[03:38] | I do love a good buddy comedy. | 我最喜欢好伙伴喜剧了 |
[03:58] | Oh, yeah. Here it is. | 嗯 在这儿呢 |
[04:02] | Yeah, he picked up a protege who had bones with Abaddon, | 没错 他找到了那个对阿比顿不满的徒弟 |
[04:05] | but that’s about all it says in here. | 但这里再没有别的内容了 |
[04:09] | What do those numbers in the margins mean? | 空白处的那些数字什么意思 |
[04:11] | None of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[04:12] | You’re gonna play hard to get? | 你这是要欲擒故纵吗 |
[04:14] | We have time for a montage? | 我们还要来一段蒙太奇吗 |
[04:19] | It’s a code — one of my dad’s storage lockers. | 是暗码 是我爸的一个储存柜 |
[04:22] | He may have put something about the case there. | 他可能把跟案子有关的一些资料放在了那儿 |
[04:24] | And what does the “T” next to the numbers mean? | 那数字旁边的T是什么意思 |
[04:27] | Not a clue. | 不知道 |
[04:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Let’s go find daddy’s man cave, then, shall we? | 我们去找爸爸的藏宝洞吧 |
[04:32] | And how do I know this isn’t a trap? | 我怎么知道你不是在算计我 |
[04:36] | You…don’t. | 你不能确定 |
[04:39] | That’s what makes it fun. | 这样才好玩呢 |
[05:13] | Tastes like…molecules. | 尝起来像…分子的味道 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[05:20] | When I was human, you know, I had to eat constantly. | 我是人类的时候 经常要吃东西 |
[05:24] | It was kind of annoying. | 挺烦人的 |
[05:26] | Yeah, a lot of human things are pretty annoying. | 是啊 人有很多烦人的地方 |
[05:28] | But…I enjoyed the taste of food — | 但我很喜欢食物的味道 |
[05:31] | particularly peanut butter with grape jelly, not jam. | 尤其是花生酱配葡萄果冻 配果酱不好 |
[05:35] | Jam I found unsettling. | 果酱让我不安 |
[05:37] | So, what? | 那怎么着 |
[05:39] | Now you can’t taste PB and J? | 现在尝不出花生酱和果冻的滋味了吗 |
[05:41] | No, I-I taste every molecule. | 我能尝到每个分子的滋味 |
[05:45] | Not the sum of its parts, huh? | 却不是总和的味道 |
[05:49] | It’s overwhelming. | 太多了 |
[05:50] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[05:53] | I miss you, PB and J. | 我想念你 花生酱果冻三明治 |
[05:57] | We need to continue your healing. | 我们得继续对你的治疗 |
[06:00] | We’re almost done. | 就快好了 |
[06:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:11] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你超级不会撒谎 |
[06:12] | That is not true. | 才不是呢 |
[06:13] | I once deceived and betrayed both you and your brother. | 我曾背叛并骗过了你和你哥哥 |
[06:16] | Okay, that’s not the point. | 重点不在那儿 |
[06:17] | Cass, what’s wrong? | 小卡 到底怎么了 |
[06:20] | I noticed something. | 我注意了一些东西 |
[06:22] | It’s, uh… It’s resonating inside you. | 在你体内回响 |
[06:25] | What? | 什么 |
[06:26] | Something angelic. | 跟天使有关的东西 |
[06:28] | Okay, uh, what the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:30] | Maybe we should call Dean. | 或许我们该给迪恩打电话 |
[06:34] | No. | 不行 |
[06:35] | He wanted to go, and he’s gone. | 他自己想走 所以他走了 |
[06:38] | We’ll handle this. | 我们自己解决 |
[06:53] | Is all this really necessary? | 真有这必要吗 |
[06:55] | I mean, I’ve been inside your brother. | 我都进过你弟弟体内 |
[06:56] | We’re practically family. | 我们都是一家人了 |
[06:59] | Listen to me. | 给我听好 |
[07:01] | We are the furthest thing from family. | 我们绝对不是什么家人 |
[07:06] | You got that, dickbag? | 听懂了吗 混蛋 |
[07:07] | Oh, yeah. | 懂了 |
[07:09] | Now, you want to hunt? Let’s hunt. | 你想猎魔 我们开始吧 |
[07:19] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这边 |
[07:25] | So, what do you call this decor, anyway? | 话说这装饰是什么风格啊 |
[07:27] | Rustic obsessive? Paranoid deco? | 乡俗成瘾 多疑风 |
[07:34] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[07:37] | Looks like my dad was working with another hunter | 看来我爸抓到阿比顿的徒弟时 |
[07:39] | when he nabbed Abaddon’s pet. | 在跟另一个猎人合作 |
[07:44] | I guess the “T” didn’t stand for terrible father. | 那个T不是”糟糕的爸爸”的意思喽 |
[07:46] | It stood for — | 那么是… |
[07:47] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[07:49] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[07:51] | All right, looks like they interrogated the demon. | 貌似他们严刑拷问了那个恶魔 |
[07:55] | Then they exorcised him. | 然后驱逐了他 |
[07:58] | But not before he mentioned the First Blade. | 但那之前他提到了第一刃 |
[08:00] | I love it when I’m right. | 我最喜欢自己说中的时候了 |
[08:02] | Yeah, well, the rest of the file’s empty, genius. | 但是档案里没有别的了 天才 |
[08:04] | What? Didn’t they teach note-taking at hunters Hogwarts? | 什么 猎人魔法学校没教记笔记吗 |
[08:07] | Let’s go see if Tara’s still kicking. | 去看看塔拉是不是还活着 |
[08:12] | I’ve found, well, something. | 我找到了点东西 |
[08:15] | It’s a detail about when angels leave their vessels… | 应该是关于天使离开皮囊后的 |
[08:19] | I think. | 种种细节吧 |
[08:19] | It’s, uh, Enochian, which can be a bit flowery. | 是用天使语写的 有点浮夸 |
[08:22] | “And the departed shall remain, | 去者将留 |
[08:25] | and the remains shall be the departed”. | 留者将为去者 |
[08:29] | Okay, so, when an angel leaves a vessel, | 那么说 天使离开皮囊之后 |
[08:31] | they leave behind a piece of themselves. | 他们会留下自己的一部分 |
[08:33] | Like, uh… Like an angelic fingerprint. | 就像是天使指纹 |
[08:36] | Whatever you want to call it, | 随你怎么喊吧 |
[08:37] | this piece of the departed contains Grace. | 这去者留下的一部分有能量 |
[08:40] | Wait, you’re saying there’s angelic Grace inside of me? | 你说我体内有天使的能量 |
[08:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:44] | But it’s fading each time I heal you. | 但每次我给你治疗它都越来越弱 |
[08:47] | Okay. Is that good or bad? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[08:49] | Well it’s harmless. | 应该没什么关系 |
[08:52] | But the Grace itself… might be helpful. | 但能量本身 可能有用 |
[08:58] | According to this, | 根据这上面的内容 |
[08:59] | we may be able to use the Grace that remains inside you | 我们或许能利用你体内留下的能量 |
[09:02] | to track Gadreel… | 找到嘉德利尔 |
[09:04] | If we can extract it. | 但我们得把它提取出来 |
[09:06] | How would we do that? | 这要怎么做 |
[09:07] | Well…painfully. | 很疼的 |
[09:12] | The Men of Letters believed that you could perform | 记录者认为可以用提取出的能量 |
[09:15] | a tracking spell with extracted Grace, | 施一个寻踪咒 |
[09:17] | but they were never able to test the theory. | 但他们从未有机会实践理论 |
[09:21] | Well, they didn’t have a guinea pig, but we do. | 他们没有小白鼠 我们有 |
[09:25] | You have a guinea pig? | 你有小白鼠啊 |
[09:26] | Where? | 在哪 |
[09:30] | Me, Cass. I’m the guinea pig. | 我啊 小卡 我就是小白鼠 |
[09:39] | Any idea where that is? | 你知道那是什么东西吗 |
[09:45] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[09:47] | That’s what the sign says. | 招牌上是那么写的 |
[09:51] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. Hope so. | 希望你能啊 |
[09:53] | John Winchester ring a bell? | 约翰·温彻斯特 认识吗 |
[09:56] | I’m his son. | 我是他儿子 |
[09:58] | – You Sam or Dean? – Dean. | -你是萨姆还是迪恩 -迪恩 |
[10:04] | Well, didn’t you grow up pretty. | 你可出落得真俊俏 |
[10:08] | Still in the family business? | 还在做家族事业吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, born and raised. | 为此生 如此长 |
[10:10] | Listen, bunch of years back, you worked a job with my dad. | 几年前 你曾跟我爸一起干过一桩活儿 |
[10:13] | Well, me and my, uh, associate h– | 我和我的合作伙伴 |
[10:17] | Ever since ’92, I get a painful little tickle | 自从92年 我每当遇到恶魔 |
[10:19] | in what’s left of my knee whenever a demon is around. | 我那半残的膝盖就会痒得发疼 |
[10:22] | Hunters. So trusting. | 猎人啊 总这么信任他人 |
[10:24] | I’ll go grab a latte while you get this sorted. | 我去喝杯拿铁 你自己处理好吧 |
[10:28] | Devil’s trap under the knock-off Persian, jackass. | 假波斯地毯下面有恶魔陷阱 混蛋 |
[10:36] | Tara listen, my, uh, associate — | 塔拉 听我说 我的合作伙伴 |
[10:40] | Friends — besties, actually. | 其实我们是好闺蜜呢 |
[10:42] | – Not helping. – Not caring. | -你在帮倒忙 -我才不管呢 |
[10:46] | Look, I’m the King of Hell. He’s a Winchester. | 听着 我是地狱之王 他是温彻斯特家的 |
[10:48] | There’s a reason why we’re working together. | 我们这样合作是有原因的 |
[10:50] | Yeah. It’s called possession. | 嗯 这原因叫附身 |
[10:58] | See? I’m good. | 瞧见了吧 我没事 |
[11:02] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[11:04] | Yes, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:05] | He is a jackass, but he’s helping me on this. | 他是个混蛋 但他在帮我呢 |
[11:07] | Helping you with what? | 帮你什么 |
[11:08] | You and my old man found a demon | 你和我爸找到了一个恶魔 |
[11:10] | who knew something about the First Blade. | 而他知道第一刃的事 |
[11:13] | We need to find that blade. | 我们得找到那把刀 |
[11:14] | Well, hell. | 见鬼 |
[11:17] | You are as handsome as John. | 你跟约翰一样帅气 |
[11:21] | And as dumb, too, if you’re looking for that old relic. | 如果你想找那种上古遗物 也跟他一样蠢 |
[11:26] | We’re hunting a Knight of Hell. | 我们要猎杀一个地狱骑士 |
[11:27] | Why? They’re all dead. | 何必 他们都死了 |
[11:28] | One came back — Abaddon. | 有一个回来了 阿比顿 |
[11:34] | The demon said the archangels used a weapon | 恶魔说大天使用了一种能杀死 |
[11:36] | that could kill the Knights of Hell. | 地狱骑士的武器 |
[11:38] | We’d never heard of anything like the Knights of Hell | 而我们从没听说过什么地狱骑士 |
[11:41] | or a First Blade. | 或是第一刃 |
[11:42] | Your dad thought he was lying, trying to save himself. | 你爸以为他是为了活命在撒谎 |
[11:45] | We took him out, | 我们干掉了他 |
[11:47] | and we had a lovely weekend together. | 然后一起温存了一周末 |
[11:55] | Then we went our separate ways. | 然后就分道扬镳了 |
[11:56] | But I could never let the blade go. | 但我一直忘不掉那把刀 |
[11:58] | Something like that could really give a hunter an edge, you know? | 有那样的兵器对猎人很有利 |
[12:02] | I looked all over the world — destroyed my knee and my life. | 我到处搜寻 搭上了我的膝盖和人生 |
[12:07] | And all I found? | 而我找到了什么 |
[12:09] | A location spell for the blade | 一个寻找刀的定位咒 |
[12:13] | that I could never finish. | 而我却没能完成这个咒语 |
[12:16] | Couldn’t find one ingredient — | 有一样原料找不到 |
[12:18] | essence of Kraken. | 挪威海怪的精华 |
[12:20] | Kraken? | 挪威海怪 |
[12:22] | I got a warehouse full of Kraken essence in Belize. | 我在伯利兹城有一仓库的挪威海怪精华 |
[12:26] | Break the trap, | 解开陷阱 |
[12:26] | I can be there and back before you say, “Presto”. | 我一眨眼功夫就能去给拿来 |
[12:28] | Presto. | 眨过了 |
[12:30] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[12:31] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[12:32] | He wants Abaddon as dead as I do. | 他跟我一样想杀死阿比顿 |
[12:38] | If your daddy could see you now. | 如果你父亲能看到你今天的样子 |
[12:54] | You know, even if that blade is real, | 即使那把刀是真的 |
[12:56] | it ain’t worth being bosom buddies with the King of Hell. | 也不值得你跟地狱之王做朋友 |
[13:00] | Abaddon? Way worse. | 阿比顿比他坏多了 |
[13:03] | I’ll deal with Crowley after. | 我回头再对付克劳力 |
[13:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:06] | You sound just like your dad… | 你口气跟你爸一样 |
[13:09] | when he said he’d call me. | 他说他会给我打电话 |
[13:18] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[13:49] | Missouri. Figures. | 密苏里 猜到了 |
[13:52] | Would you care to join us? | 愿意一起来吗 |
[13:54] | Him? Anytime. | 我当然乐意跟他一起去 |
[13:55] | You? Never. | 但绝不跟你同行 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:01] | Good luck, Dean. | 祝你好运 迪恩 |
[14:03] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要些运气 |
[14:27] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[14:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:30] | I’m feeling something. | 我有种感觉 |
[14:31] | Oh, cramps? | 抽筋了吗 |
[14:33] | I feel something dark. | 黑暗的东西 |
[14:35] | What, darker than you? | 比你还黑暗 |
[14:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:44] | We need to leave here now. | 我们得马上走 |
[14:46] | What, are you allergic to bees? | 你对蜜蜂过敏啊 |
[14:47] | That’s not a beekeeper. | 那不是养蜂人 |
[14:50] | That’s the father of murder. | 那是凶杀的鼻祖 |
[14:54] | Sorry. Who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[14:55] | It’s Cain. | 是该隐 |
[14:58] | As in Cain and Abel? | 该隐和亚伯那个吗 |
[14:59] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[15:00] | We need to be a world away from here — from him. | 我们得有多远跑多远 远离他 |
[15:03] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[15:07] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[15:22] | Why don’t you just zap out of here? | 你怎么不瞬移出去 |
[15:25] | I’d never leave my domestic partner in crime. | 我才不会撇下我的犯罪伴侣自己逃命呢 |
[15:29] | Yeah, like your heart grew three sizes. | 说得像你心变大了似的 |
[15:33] | You can’t zap out of here, can you? | 你做不到 是不是 |
[15:36] | Cain’s doing something to me. | 该隐在对我做什么 |
[15:42] | Well, it’s not your day for getaways, is it? | 你今天总是逃不掉 是不是 |
[15:44] | All right, so, tell me about this Cain. | 跟我说说这个该隐 |
[15:47] | Well, after Cain killed Abel, he became a demon. | 该隐杀了亚伯之后 他成了恶魔 |
[15:51] | What do you mean “became a demon”? | 什么叫成了恶魔 |
[15:53] | I mean he became the deadliest demon to walk the face of the earth. | 我是说他是这世上最可怕的恶魔 |
[15:56] | Killed thousands. | 杀了数千人 |
[15:57] | The best at being the worst. | 他是最会做坏人的人 |
[16:00] | And then he just… | 然后他就… |
[16:03] | Disappeared. | 消失了 |
[16:05] | Everyone thought he was dead or, at least, hoped he was. | 大家都以为他死了 至少是希望他死了 |
[16:09] | Do either of you keep bees? | 你们有人养蜂吗 |
[16:14] | It’s very relaxing. | 很舒心 |
[16:16] | They’re such noble creatures. | 他们是高贵的生灵 |
[16:18] | And the honey? | 蜂蜜呢 |
[16:20] | Well, I keep it right on the comb. | 我就留在蜂巢上 |
[16:23] | There you are. | 给你 |
[16:28] | They’re dying, you know. | 他们要死了 |
[16:30] | Without bees, mankind will cease to exist. | 如果没有蜜蜂 人类也会灭亡 |
[16:34] | So, what are the King of Hell | 那么 地狱之王 |
[16:38] | and a Winchester doing at my house? | 和温彻斯特家的人来我家做什么 |
[16:42] | You know who we are? | 你认识我们 |
[16:44] | I’m retired. I’m not dead. | 我是退休了 还没死 |
[16:47] | What I don’t know is why you’re looking for me — | 但我不知道你们找我做什么 |
[16:50] | more importantly, how you found me. | 更重要的是 你们怎么找到我的 |
[16:54] | Ah, that’s, uh, a funny story, really. | 说来好笑啦 |
[16:57] | Bit of a misunderstanding. We really should — | 其实就是个误会 我们该… |
[17:05] | Oh, you gotta teach me how to do that. | 你得教我怎么让他闭嘴 |
[17:07] | Why are you here, Dean? | 你来做什么 迪恩 |
[17:13] | We’re looking for the weapon the archangels used | 我们在找大天使用来 |
[17:16] | to kill the Knights of Hell. | 杀地狱骑士的武器 |
[17:18] | The First Blade. | 第一刃 |
[17:21] | We need it to kill a Knight of Hell — Abaddon. | 我们要用来杀一个地狱骑士 阿比顿 |
[17:31] | Look, I get it. You’re retired. | 我懂 你退休了 |
[17:34] | We’re not here to get between you and the demonic AARP, | 我们不是来妨碍你的恶魔退休计划的 |
[17:39] | but it’s bad out there, | 但外面情况很糟 |
[17:40] | and I’m just looking to even the odds. | 我只是想抵消一些劣势 |
[17:42] | One last time — how did you find me? | 我再问最后一遍 你怎么找到我的 |
[17:45] | We didn’t. | 我们没找你 |
[17:47] | The location spell was for the blade. | 我们施的咒是用来找那把刀的 |
[17:49] | One-time deal. | 只能用一次 |
[17:53] | Anyone else know you’re here? | 有人知道你们在这儿吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[18:06] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[18:08] | Wonder if you might have seen some of my friends pass through here. | 不知道你见没见过我几个朋友经过这一带 |
[18:12] | Big guy, kind of funny ears. | 块头挺大 耳朵长得挺奇怪的 |
[18:20] | Well, it’s been a pleasure having company, | 很高兴二位能来作客 |
[18:22] | but once a century is enough for me. | 但一世纪有一次也就够了 |
[18:25] | You can let yourselves out. | 你们自便吧 |
[18:27] | Hey, listen, pal. | 听着伙计 |
[18:28] | We’re not leaving here without the Blade. | 你不给我们刀我们不会走的 |
[18:31] | You have quite a reputation, Dean. | 你名声挺响的 迪恩 |
[18:33] | I see the part about you being brave rings true. | 看来关于你勇敢的部分是真的 |
[18:36] | Well, what can I say? I’m an all-in kind of guy. | 没办法 我这人就是一根筋 |
[18:39] | Abaddon is the last Knight of Hell, | 阿比顿是最后的地狱骑士 |
[18:41] | and if you’re out of the game, | 既然你退休了 |
[18:42] | what the hell do you care if she dies? | 她死不死管你什么事 |
[18:45] | If your friend here could talk, | 如果你的朋友说得出话 |
[18:46] | he would tell you that I trained the Knights of Hell. | 他会告诉你 是我训练了地狱骑士 |
[18:49] | I built that entire demonic order with my own hands — | 我亲手建立了恶魔秩序 |
[18:52] | Abaddon included. | 阿比顿也是其中一部分 |
[18:55] | Well, that is information | 这事如果我 |
[18:57] | I could have used five minutes ago! | 五分钟前知道就好了 |
[19:00] | Well, here’s something your friend doesn’t know, | 但你朋友还有件事不知道 |
[19:03] | that no one knows, in fact — outside of Abaddon. | 除了阿比顿 没人知道 |
[19:07] | It wasn’t the archangels that slaughtered the knights. | 杀死地狱骑士的不是大天使 |
[19:10] | It was me. | 是我 |
[19:12] | Why did you turn on your own? | 你为什么杀害自己人 |
[19:15] | Once again, I admire your bravery. | 我再次对你的勇气表示敬意 |
[19:19] | But if you’ll excuse me, I have errands to run in town. | 不过 少陪了 我还有事要办 |
[19:23] | Goodbye, Dean Winchester. | 再见 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[19:27] | Never return. | 别再回来了 |
[19:30] | Well, that was lovely. | 真是美妙的奇遇 |
[19:32] | Can we leave the country now? | 我们现在能逃窜出国了吗 |
[19:33] | But you said the First Blade was our only shot at killing Abaddon. | 但你说第一刃是我们杀死阿比顿的唯一希望 |
[19:36] | This is the closest you’ve been to it. | 这是你离刀最近的时候了 |
[19:37] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不能走 |
[19:40] | Will you listen to reason for once? | 你听听劝好吗 就这一次 |
[19:43] | He said he was going into town. | 他说他要进城 |
[19:45] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[19:46] | We wait till he’s gone, come back, | 我们等他走了 再回来 |
[19:47] | bust in, take what’s ours. | 闯进去 自己拿 |
[19:49] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[19:52] | Sam, may I ask you a question? | 萨姆 能问你个问题吗 |
[19:54] | You just did. | 你这不是问了 |
[19:56] | Can I ask you another question? | 我能再问一个吗 |
[19:58] | Well, technically, you — yeah, go ahead. What’s up? | 严格讲 你已经…说吧 怎么了 |
[20:01] | Sam, the trials. | 萨姆 那些测试 |
[20:04] | You chose not to go through with them for a reason, didn’t you? | 你当初选择不完成测试是有原因的 对不对 |
[20:08] | You chose to live rather than to sacrifice yourself. | 你选择了活命 而不是牺牲自己 |
[20:12] | You and Dean… You chose each other. | 你和迪恩 你们选择了彼此 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I did. We did. | 是的 是这样 |
[20:16] | And then… Dean made a choice for me. | 可迪恩 却替我做了个选择 |
[20:20] | – What Dean did – – It doesn’t matter what Dean did. | -迪恩那么做… -他怎么做无所谓 |
[20:22] | Look, I could have put a stop to all this, Cass. | 我本可以阻止这一切 小卡 |
[20:24] | – I could have closed the gates of hell. – Oh, Sam. | -我本可关上地狱之门 -萨姆 |
[20:26] | Dean’s gone, okay? | 迪恩走了 |
[20:27] | This is on me now, and if I can find Gadreel… | 现在要靠我了 如果我找到了嘉德利尔 |
[20:31] | I can fix this. | 我就能弥补一切 |
[20:33] | Now…being a human means settling your debts. | 做人就要有债必还 |
[20:40] | Let’s start balancing the books. | 我们还债吧 |
[20:59] | This is by far the dumbest idea you’ve ever had. | 这是目前为止你最蠢的主意了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, well, it’s early. | 人生路还长着呢 |
[21:08] | Oh, there’s nothing here. Shame. Let’s go. | 这里什么都没有 可惜 我们走 |
[21:10] | Hey, sack up and start looking, okay? | 闭嘴 开始找 好吗 |
[21:11] | We don’t have that much time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[21:44] | You’ll never believe what the Winchester and Crowley found. | 你绝不会相信温彻斯特和克劳力找到了什么 |
[21:48] | Send back-up. | 派后援来 |
[21:49] | Send…Everybody. | 把所有人都派来 |
[22:09] | Now comes the part that will actually hurt. | 接下来是真要疼了 |
[22:12] | I’m gonna begin the extraction. | 我要开始提取了 |
[22:21] | Is it working? | 好使吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:25] | But? | 但是 |
[22:27] | I-I need to push the needle in deeper. | 我得把针捅深点 |
[22:28] | We need more Grace in order to cast the spell. | 要施咒 我们需要更多能量 |
[22:32] | Okay. Do it. | 好 动手吧 |
[22:34] | Sam, if I get too close to — | 萨姆 如果太深了 |
[22:35] | Damn it, Cass! Just do it. | 该死 小卡 动手吧 |
[22:57] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[22:58] | Your body is regressing to the state it was in before Gadreel. | 你的身体在退回到嘉德利尔附身之前的状态 |
[23:01] | Do we have enough Grace for the summoning spell? | 你提取到足够施咒的能量了吗 |
[23:03] | – Sam. – Do we or not, Cass? | -萨姆 -够不够 小卡 |
[23:08] | No. | 不够 |
[23:13] | Then keep going. | 继续 |
[23:20] | Nothing. | 没找到 |
[23:21] | Not even porn. | 连黄片都没有 |
[23:22] | Think I figured out why he went off the reservation so many years ago. | 我想我知道他当年是为什么退隐江湖了 |
[23:27] | Lovely. Little plain. Who is she? | 真可爱 姿色平平 她是谁 |
[23:29] | Cain had a similar ring on. | 该隐戴了个相似的戒指 |
[23:33] | Father of murder got hitched. | 凶杀鼻祖结婚了 |
[23:36] | He’s back. Come on. | 他回来了 快躲 |
[23:42] | Go. | 走 |
[23:44] | That belongs to me. | 那是我的 |
[23:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:48] | Gorgeous, by the way. | 她可真美 |
[23:56] | I don’t suppose they’re with you. | 他们不是跟你一伙儿的吧 |
[23:59] | No. | 不 |
[24:00] | I guess we can’t wait any longer. | 我们再也等不下去了 |
[24:03] | Your friend Tara was very helpful! | 你朋友塔拉帮了我们大忙 |
[24:06] | Got downright chatty… | 可健谈了 |
[24:08] | after I peeled all her skin off. | 不过那是我剥了她的皮之后 |
[24:12] | We don’t want any trouble, Cain. | 我们不想惹麻烦 该隐 |
[24:14] | Just want the so-called King and the Winchester. | 只想要那所谓的王和温彻斯特 |
[24:17] | I got a new master to impress, | 我要取悦一位新主子 |
[24:18] | and I’m betting bagging those two will do just that. | 我想抓到他俩肯定能让她满意 |
[24:23] | “Master”? | 主子 |
[24:24] | Abaddon. | 阿比顿 |
[24:26] | This lot all need to die. | 这些家伙都得死 |
[24:28] | – I count – – Too many. | -他们有… -太多人了 |
[24:30] | The whammy you put on the doors that keeps us in. | 你在门上施的让我们无法离开的咒语 |
[24:33] | Will it keep them out? | 能抵挡住他们吗 |
[24:35] | For now. | 暂时可以 |
[24:37] | I’m gonna barricade the entrances. | 我去把入口都堵住 |
[24:39] | Get ready for a fight. | 准备开战 |
[24:41] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | You exposed my home. You exposed me. | 你暴露了我的家 暴露了我 |
[24:48] | Well, boo-hoo. | 真抱歉啊 |
[24:49] | Brave, but impulsive. | 有勇无谋 |
[24:51] | You truly have lived up to your reputation. | 你真是跟传闻一样 |
[24:53] | I can’t say you’ve lived up to yours. | 你可是名不副实 |
[24:55] | What can I say? I’m retired. | 没办法 我退休了 |
[24:59] | If you survive, you’re welcome to join me | 如果你活下来了 可以跟我 |
[25:00] | for the last meal I will eat in this house | 一起吃我在这房子里的最后的晚餐 |
[25:02] | before I disappear again. | 然后我会再次消失 |
[25:05] | It’s the least I can do. | 不用谢 应该的 |
[25:12] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[25:14] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[25:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:17] | We — we — we have to find Gadreel. | 我们得找到嘉德利尔 |
[25:21] | No. | 不 |
[25:23] | Why must the Winchesters run toward death? | 为什么温家人都迫不及待地要寻死 |
[25:26] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不 别 |
[25:27] | Don’t stop. | 别停 |
[25:29] | Sam, when I was human, I died, | 萨姆 我是人的时候 我死过 |
[25:32] | and that showed me that life is precious, | 这让我知道了生命的可贵 |
[25:34] | and it must be protected at all costs, even a life as… | 要不惜一切地保护它 即使这条生命… |
[25:37] | as pig-headed as a Winchester’s. | 属于温家人那样的蠢猪 |
[25:41] | My life’s not worth any more than anyone else’s — | 我的生命并不比其他人更可贵 |
[25:44] | not yours or Dean’s… | 不比你 或者迪恩 |
[25:48] | …or Kevin’s. | 或者凯文更可贵 |
[25:51] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:53] | Please, help me do one thing right. | 求你帮我做好这件事 |
[25:57] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[26:08] | All right, I got this. You take the front. | 这边有我 你挡住前面 |
[26:16] | So, this is your play? | 这就是你的招数 |
[26:18] | Corn? | 玉米吗 |
[26:19] | What am I not getting here? | 我到底漏了什么 |
[26:21] | I mean, it’s not like you’re a coward. | 你也不是个懦夫 |
[26:23] | Since when does the great Dean Winchester ask for help? | 伟大的迪恩·温彻斯特怎么还求助了 |
[26:26] | Well, that doesn’t sound like the man I’ve read about | 听上去不像是我在恶魔厕所墙上 |
[26:28] | on demon bathroom walls. | 看到的那个人呢 |
[26:31] | Maybe you’ve lost a step. | 或许你是不如从前了 |
[26:33] | Let’s find out. | 我们试试看吧 |
[26:42] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[26:44] | Enjoy yourself. | 几位好好玩 |
[27:06] | Doing great. | 真厉害 |
[27:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[27:43] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你不是早该去睡觉了吗 |
[27:50] | You’re good. | 你挺厉害 |
[27:57] | But I’m Crowley. | 但爷是克劳力 |
[28:33] | What? Was that some kind of a test? | 怎么 这是你在测试我吗 |
[28:36] | I felt connected to you right from the beginning. | 我从一开始就觉得我们心有灵犀 |
[28:39] | Kindred spirits, if you will. | 可以说是同好 |
[28:41] | – You and I are very much alike. – Right. | -我们很像 -是啊 |
[28:44] | Yeah, except I didn’t kill my brother. | 但我没杀我弟弟 |
[28:47] | You saved yours. | 你救了他 |
[28:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:50] | Because you never give up on family — ever. | 因为决不能放弃家人 |
[28:54] | Where’s your brother now, then? | 那你弟弟现在在哪 |
[28:58] | I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing here, | 我不知道你在耍什么把戏 |
[29:00] | and I don’t really care. | 我也不在乎 |
[29:02] | Just give me the damn Blade. | 把第一刃给我 |
[29:05] | Sorry, Dean. | 抱歉 迪恩 |
[29:07] | I have nothing to hand over. | 我没什么能给你的 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | I no longer have the Blade. | 第一刃不在我手上 |
[29:14] | It’s gone. | 已经不见了 |
[29:29] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[29:31] | This may pinch. | 可能会有点疼 |
[29:36] | Cass, what the hell? | 小卡 搞什么 |
[29:46] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[29:48] | What the hell was that?! | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[29:50] | I’ve healed your wounds completely. | 我彻底治愈了你的伤 |
[29:52] | And the grace? | 那能量呢 |
[29:53] | Well, whatever grace was inside you is gone now. | 你体内的能量都已经清除了 |
[29:56] | What’s left of Gadreel is in here. | 嘉德利尔的残余能量都在这里了 |
[29:58] | We’ll just have to try the spell with what we have. | 我们只能用手头的能量试试那个咒语了 |
[30:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[30:03] | Sam, I want Gadreel to pay as much as you do. | 萨姆 我跟你一样想让嘉德利尔付出代价 |
[30:08] | But nothing is worth losing you. | 但什么都不值得失去你 |
[30:12] | You know, being human, | 成为人类 |
[30:13] | it didn’t just change my view of food. | 不是仅仅改变了我对食物的看法 |
[30:17] | It changed my view of you. | 还改变了我对你的看法 |
[30:20] | I mean, I can relate now to how you feel. | 我现在可以理解你的感受了 |
[30:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:27] | The only person who has screwed things up | 唯一一个比你搞砸的事 |
[30:30] | more consistently than you… | 还多的人 |
[30:32] | is me. | 就是我 |
[30:35] | And now I know what that guilt feels like. | 现在我尝到那种负罪感了 |
[30:40] | And I know what it… | 我知道… |
[30:41] | I know what it means to feel sorry, Sam. | 我知道抱歉是什么感觉了 萨姆 |
[30:45] | I am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:54] | You know, old me — | 过去的我 |
[30:56] | I would’ve have just kept going. | 我会一直继续 |
[30:59] | I would’ve jammed that needle in deeper until you died | 我会把针插得更深 不管你的死活 |
[31:02] | because the ends always justified the means. | 因为只要目的正当 可以不择手段 |
[31:07] | But what I went though — | 但我所经历的一切… |
[31:11] | Well, that PB and J | 那个花生酱果冻三明治 |
[31:15] | taught me that angels can change, so… | 让我知道 天使也能改变 |
[31:21] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[31:23] | Maybe Winchesters can, too. | 也许温彻斯特家的人也行 |
[31:39] | “Gone”? | 不见了 |
[31:40] | What do you mean, “gone”? | 什么叫不见了 |
[31:42] | How? | 怎么不见的 |
[31:43] | The spell brought us here to you, | 那个咒语带我们来这儿找到了你 |
[31:45] | so it has to be here. | 刀肯定在这儿 |
[31:46] | Your spell brought you to the source of the Blade’s power. | 咒语带你们找到第一刃的力量源头 |
[31:51] | Me. | 那就是我 |
[31:55] | Really? Now? | 不是吧 现在搞这套 |
[31:56] | It’s the bloody mark of Cain. | 这可是该隐的血印 |
[31:59] | From Lucifer himself. | 路西法亲手画的 |
[32:02] | The mark and the Blade work together. | 印记和第一刃要配合使用 |
[32:04] | Without the mark, the Blade is useless. | 没有印记 刀就无用 |
[32:07] | It’s just an old bone. | 就是块破骨头而已 |
[32:09] | A bone? | 骨头 |
[32:10] | The jawbone of an animal. | 动物的颚骨 |
[32:13] | The jawbone you used to kill Abel | 你用来杀死亚伯的颚骨 |
[32:15] | because he was God’s favorite. | 因为上帝最宠爱他 |
[32:17] | Abel wasn’t talking to God. | 跟亚伯说话的不是上帝 |
[32:20] | He was talking to Lucifer. | 而是路西法 |
[32:22] | Lucifer was gonna make my brother into his pet. | 路西法要把我弟弟变作他的宠物 |
[32:26] | I couldn’t bear to watch him be corrupted, | 我不能看着他堕落 |
[32:27] | so I offered a deal — | 所以我提出了协议 |
[32:31] | Abel’s soul in heaven for my soul in hell. | 亚伯上天堂 我下地狱 |
[32:35] | Lucifer accepted… | 路西法接受了 |
[32:37] | As long as I was the one who sent Abel to heaven. | 前提是由我亲手送亚伯上天堂 |
[32:41] | So, I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[32:43] | Became a soldier of Hell — | 我变成了地狱的战士 |
[32:46] | a knight. | 一名骑士 |
[32:49] | And Lucifer ordered you to make more. | 路西法命令你多训练几个 |
[32:51] | My knights and I, we did horrible things — | 我和我的骑士几个世纪来 |
[32:55] | for centuries. | 坏事做尽 |
[32:57] | Bringers of chaos and darkness. | 所到之处尽是混乱和黑暗 |
[33:00] | Then you met Colette. | 然后你遇到了科莱特 |
[33:04] | She knew who I was… and what I was. | 她知道我是谁 我的身份 |
[33:08] | She loved me unconditionally. | 依然毫无保留地爱我 |
[33:11] | She forgave me. | 她原谅了我 |
[33:14] | She only asked for one thing. | 她只求我一件事 |
[33:18] | To stop. | 停手 |
[33:20] | When the knights found out, they took retribution. | 地狱骑士发现后 要找我报复 |
[33:23] | They took Colette, so I picked the First Blade back up, | 他们带走了科莱特 我重拾了第一刃 |
[33:28] | and it felt so good to have it in my hands again, | 它重新回到我手上的感觉真好 |
[33:30] | and I slaughtered the Knights of Hell. | 我屠杀了地狱骑士 |
[33:32] | Not all of them. | 却没杀尽 |
[33:36] | No. | 是的 |
[33:45] | Colette. | 科莱特 |
[33:46] | My love. | 我的爱人 |
[33:53] | What have you done to my wife? | 你对我妻子做了什么 |
[33:55] | Answer me, Abaddon! | 回答我 阿比顿 |
[33:56] | We can make this right, can’t we, Cain? | 我们还能挽回一切 该隐 |
[33:59] | Come back to us. | 归队吧 |
[34:01] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[34:02] | I’m done. | 我要划清界限 |
[34:03] | With the Knights or with me? | 跟骑士还是跟我 |
[34:05] | – I’m done! – Then so is she. | -结束了 -那她也是 |
[34:10] | No. Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[34:12] | We could have been forever, but you chose her. | 我们本可永远在一起 但你选择了她 |
[34:15] | Well, if I can’t have you, then neither can she. | 既然我无法拥有你 那她也不行 |
[34:21] | Enjoying the view? I know I am. | 喜欢这景象吗 我可喜欢得很 |
[34:24] | Best seat in the house. | 真是屋里最好的位置 |
[34:34] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[34:35] | No, Colette! | 不 科莱特 |
[34:36] | Colette, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 科莱特 对不起 我对不起你 |
[34:40] | I will find Abaddon, and I will kill her. | 我会找到阿比顿 杀了她 |
[34:41] | No, there’s been enough killing. | 不 已经有太多杀戮了 |
[34:44] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[34:45] | You’re better than all of this. | 你不是这样的人 |
[34:56] | So I buried her, and I walked away. | 于是我安葬了她 就此罢手 |
[35:00] | Well, I’m sorry — truly. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[35:04] | But I have to stop Abaddon. | 但我得阻止阿比顿 |
[35:06] | So, where is the Blade? | 刀在哪里 |
[35:10] | No. | 不行 |
[35:11] | Hey! Listen, you son of a bitch. | 听着你个混蛋 |
[35:14] | You may be done killing, but I’m not. | 也许你受够了杀戮 但我没有 |
[35:19] | You never give up on anything, do you? | 你从不放弃 是吗 |
[35:21] | Never. | 绝不 |
[35:25] | Well, I do. | 但我会 |
[35:28] | Cain? | 该隐 |
[35:30] | Cain?! | 该隐 |
[35:36] | Well, I’ll stay as long as I can. | 我尽可能地待久一点 |
[35:39] | Aren’t you a peach? | 你可真贴心啊 |
[35:43] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[35:46] | I’ve tried, Colette, to see myself as you did. | 我试过了 科莱特 像你那样看待我自己 |
[35:51] | But I know who I am — | 但我知道我是谁 |
[35:54] | seen what I am. | 知道我是什么 |
[35:58] | I know you watch over me still. | 我知道你仍在天上看着我 |
[36:03] | But I need you to look away now. | 但现在我想求你想别看了 |
[36:17] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[36:19] | You in or out? I’m getting head spins. | 你到底加不加入啊 我被你弄糊涂了 |
[36:20] | I can give you the mark, Dean, if it’s what you truly want. | 我能给你那个血印 迪恩 如果你真想如此 |
[36:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[36:24] | The mark can be transferred to someone who’s worthy. | 血印能被转移到配得上它的人身上 |
[36:27] | You mean a killer like you? | 像你那样的凶手吗 |
[36:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:32] | – Can I use it to kill that bitch? – Yes. | -我能用那个杀死那个贱人吗 -可以 |
[36:34] | But you have to know with the mark comes a great burden. | 但你得清楚这个血印会给你的重担 |
[36:37] | Some would call it a great cost. | 甚至可以说是巨大的代价 |
[36:38] | Yeah, well, spare me the warning label. | 知道了 省省那些”警示标签”吧 |
[36:40] | You had me at “Kill the bitch”. | “能杀死那个贱人”对我就够了 |
[36:41] | Good luck, Dean. | 祝你好运 迪恩 |
[36:43] | You’re gonna to need it. | 你需要些好运 |
[36:44] | Yeah, I get that a lot. Let’s dance. | 是啊 这话我常听到 开始吧 |
[37:02] | – Dean? – I’m fine. | -迪恩 -我没事 |
[37:05] | All right, where the hell did you stash the damn Blade? | 好了 你到底把那把该死的刀藏在哪里了 |
[37:08] | Nothing can destroy the blade, | 没有什么能毁掉那把刀 |
[37:09] | so I threw it to the bottom of the deepest ocean. | 所以我把它扔到了大洋深处 |
[37:11] | It’s the only way I could keep my promise to Colette. | 这是我信守对科莱特的承诺的唯一办法 |
[37:16] | You find the blade, kill Abaddon, | 你找到那把刀 杀了阿比顿 |
[37:19] | but make me a promise first. | 但你得先答应我一件事 |
[37:22] | When I call you — and I will call — | 当我呼唤你时 我会呼唤你的 |
[37:24] | you come find me and use the Blade on me. | 你来找我 然后用刀杀了我 |
[37:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:29] | For what I’m about to do. | 为了我将要做的事 |
[37:47] | They’re all trapped in there. | 他们都被困在里面了 |
[37:49] | With him. | 和他在一起 |
[38:33] | Was that, uh… | 就这样 |
[38:35] | Was that it? | 就这样吗 |
[38:37] | I’m afraid there wasn’t enough Grace. | 恐怕能量不够 |
[38:41] | We’ll have to find Gadreel another way. I’m sorry, Sam. | 我们得用别的办法找嘉德利尔了 抱歉 萨姆 |
[38:47] | It’s all right, Cass. | 没事的 小卡 |
[38:50] | You, uh… | 你 |
[38:53] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:56] | You were right about everything. | 你说的全部都对 |
[39:06] | Now’s the part where you hug back. | 你现在应该给点回应 |
[39:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | – Uh, sorry. – Ah, there you go. | -对不起 -这就对了 |
[39:16] | As far as I’m concerned, | 依我所见 |
[39:18] | Metatron is the key to fixing everything that’s wrong. | 梅塔特隆是挽回一切的关键 |
[39:21] | I’m gonna find him. | 我要找到他 |
[39:33] | You know, Sam, | 可是 萨姆 |
[39:34] | we could use all the help we could get | 要找到嘉德利尔和梅塔特隆 |
[39:35] | to find Gadreel and Metatron. | 我们必须全员出动 |
[39:39] | We got this. | 咱俩能行的 |
[39:56] | He was right, you know. | 他是对的 |
[39:58] | You are worthy. | 你配得上如此重任 |
[40:00] | Oh, great. Now you’re gonna get all touchy-feely, too? | 太棒了 你这是要煽情吗 |
[40:03] | Your problem, mate, | 你的问题 伙计 |
[40:05] | is that nobody hates you more than you do. | 是你比任何人都更恨自己 |
[40:08] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我也这样过 |
[40:10] | So, how do we find this blade? | 那么 我们怎样才能找到那把刀 |
[40:11] | You can’t search the bottom of the ocean, but I can. | 你不能潜到海底去找 可我能 |
[40:14] | So, I’ll find it and bring it to its new owner. | 我会找到它 并把它交给新的主人 |
[40:21] | I saw you, Crowley. | 我都看到了 克劳力 |
[40:29] | Back at Cain’s. | 在该隐家时 |
[40:33] | You dusted that undercard demon, | 你解决了那个恶魔小卒 |
[40:35] | and then you just sat back and watched the main event. | 然后就坐山观虎斗 |
[40:40] | You knew. | 你都知道 |
[40:42] | You knew about the mark. | 你知道血印的事 |
[40:43] | You knew about Abaddon and Cain. | 也知道阿比顿和该隐的过节 |
[40:45] | You knew all of it. | 你知道一切 |
[40:47] | And you played me. | 你是在耍我 |
[40:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:49] | He would never have given me the Blade. | 他决不会给我那把刀 |
[40:52] | Who can say no to you? | 可谁会对你说不 |
[40:55] | I needed you to play along. | 我需要你帮我一起演 |
[40:56] | You knew we were being followed, | 你知道我们被跟踪了 |
[40:58] | and you didn’t say anything. | 可你闭口不提 |
[41:00] | Well, Cain would want we were to see his prize fighter up close. | 该隐肯定也想近距离考察你的表现 |
[41:03] | You plus demons equals fight night. | 你和恶魔的拳击之夜 |
[41:07] | Tara died. | 塔拉死了 |
[41:10] | Thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 |
[41:12] | Omelets. Broken eggs. Et cetera. | 要做蛋卷 总难免废掉一两个鸡蛋 |
[41:18] | After I kill Abaddon, you’re next! | 等我杀了阿比顿 下一个就是你 |
[41:22] | You don’t mean that. | 你才不会呢 |
[41:23] | We’re having too much fun. | 我们在一起多开心 |
[41:25] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[41:26] | Even with the Blade, | 就算有了那把刀 |
[41:28] | we’re gonna need all the help we can get against Abaddon. | 要解决阿比顿 我们也得全员出动 |
[41:35] | Go find the Blade. | 快去找那把刀 |
[41:39] | It’s always something with you boys, isn’t it? | 你们兄弟俩总这样 是吧 |