时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Angels butchering angels. | 天使自相残杀 |
[00:05] | No one will survive this war. | 没有人能在这场战争中幸存 |
[00:06] | It’s madness. | 真是疯了 |
[00:08] | It’s Bartholomew. | 是巴塞洛缪 |
[00:10] | Haven’t I always said that angels are dicks? | 我早说过天使都不是好东西 |
[00:12] | What is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:13] | It’s, uh, Kevin Tran. | 凯文·谭 |
[00:15] | He was a good, straight-“A” kid, | 一个成绩优异的好孩子 |
[00:16] | and then he got sucked in to all of this — this angel crap | 然后他被卷进了这些天使的鬼事 |
[00:20] | and became a prophet. | 变成了先知 |
[00:21] | I don’t want to be a prophet. | 我才不想做什么先知 |
[00:22] | Hi, mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[00:25] | You tortured me. | 你折磨过我 |
[00:26] | I torture all my friends. | 我对朋友都这样 |
[00:27] | – You killed my mom! – Did I? | -你杀了我妈妈 -是吗 |
[00:29] | Man, we told you not to talk to Crowley, okay? | 伙计 我们叫你别去和克劳力讲话的 好吗 |
[00:31] | He messes with your head. | 他会搅乱你的心绪 |
[00:32] | Here’s the first name on your to-do list. | 这是你要杀的第一个人 |
[00:36] | No! | 不 |
[00:38] | And there’s no way that Kevin’s | 凯文绝对不可能 |
[00:39] | getting out of this intact, is there? | 毫发无伤的完成这件事 对吧 |
[00:43] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[00:45] | I always trust you. | 我一直都信你 |
[00:47] | And I always end up screwed. | 每次我都会很惨 |
[00:50] | You didn’t save me for me. You did it for you. | 你并不是为了我而救我 你是为了自己 |
[00:54] | You didn’t want to be alone. | 你不想独自一人 |
[00:56] | If the situation were reversed and I was dying, | 如果换做是我快死了 |
[01:01] | you’d do the same thing. | 你会做同样的事 |
[01:04] | No, Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[01:08] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[01:53] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[01:56] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[02:07] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[03:01] | So… | 看来 |
[03:02] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:03] | Bunker’s haunted. | 地堡闹鬼了 |
[03:14] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[03:16] | I thought you said this was the safest place on the planet. | 你不是说这是地球上最安全的地方吗 |
[03:20] | Look, I know nothing got in. | 我知道没有什么闯进来 |
[03:22] | I mean, the bunker is warded and sigiled from top to bottom. | 地堡从上到下都做了防护 画了封印 |
[03:25] | There’s no way something came in from the outside. | 没有任何东西能从外面进来 |
[03:28] | Okay, so whoever’s haunting us died here. | 那么那个阴魂不散的 应该是死在这儿的 |
[03:32] | What, dead man of letters? | 死去的记录者吗 |
[03:35] | No, that doesn’t track. | 不应该啊 |
[03:38] | I mean, we’re the first people to occupy this place in 50 years. | 我们是五十年来第一批住进来的人 |
[03:40] | Why would a ghost wait so long to get its spook on? | 哪有鬼会沉寂那么久 现在才发作 |
[03:44] | Must have been a more recent death. | 那么就是最近才死的 |
[03:46] | No. | 不 |
[03:50] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[03:50] | Because I burned his body myself, okay? | 因为我亲手火葬了他 |
[03:53] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[03:54] | Okay, so you cremated him. | 你火葬了他 |
[03:55] | We cremated Bobby, too, and he came back. | 我们还火葬了鲍比呢 他也回来了 |
[03:57] | Sam, I’m telling you … this ghost, it’s not Kevin. | 萨姆 相信我 这个鬼 不是凯文 |
[04:09] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[04:15] | We commit her body to the ground, | 我们将她埋入地下 |
[04:17] | earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[04:20] | with a clear and certain hope | 并抱有坚定的希望 |
[04:22] | of resurrection into the eternal life, | 她将复活 进入永生 |
[04:24] | according to the mighty working, | 改变本卑贱的身体 |
[04:25] | whereby he is able to subdue all things unto himself. | 与他自己荣耀的身体相似 |
[04:29] | In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti. | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 |
[04:34] | Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 虽然我走过死亡的荫谷 |
[04:36] | I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, lord. | 我不惧怕邪恶 因为你与我同在 吾主 |
[04:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[04:43] | – Please, she was my friend! – Who? | -别这样 她是我朋友 -谁 |
[04:44] | The dead human or the angel who was killed while possessing her? | 是死去的人 还是附身于她的天使 |
[04:47] | The angel. Rebecca? | 那个天使 丽贝卡 |
[04:49] | Rebecca had a lot of friends. | 丽贝卡有很多朋友 |
[04:51] | Friends like Metatron. | 比如梅塔特隆 |
[04:53] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[04:54] | You’re looking in the wrong place. | 你找错地方了 |
[04:56] | Rebecca and Metatron were friends. | 丽贝卡和梅塔特隆曾是朋友 |
[04:59] | That was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前了 |
[05:01] | Had no contact since the fall. | 坠落之后他们就没有联系了 |
[05:05] | Naomi, Metatron, heavenly battles, politics … | 娜奥米 梅塔特隆 天使之战 政治斗争… |
[05:08] | She gave it up. | 她都放弃了 |
[05:10] | All of it. | 所有一切 |
[05:12] | Rebecca taught us the angels have lost touch with our true mission. | 丽贝卡教导我们天使忘记了自己的本职任务 |
[05:15] | What do you mean by “us”? | 谁是”我们” |
[05:17] | The penitents. | 悔过者 |
[05:19] | Her followers. | 她的追随者 |
[05:22] | Another faction. | 又是一个派系 |
[05:24] | Not like the others. | 跟其他的不同 |
[05:26] | We don’t make war. | 我们不想要战争 |
[05:27] | We live humbly among these humans. | 我们只是生活在人类之中 |
[05:32] | Or we did. | 至少之前是这样 |
[05:35] | He killed all the others. | 他把其他人都杀了 |
[05:38] | And he killed her. | 还杀了她 |
[05:39] | Who did? | 谁 |
[05:40] | Who else? | 还能有谁 |
[05:43] | The monster. | 那个禽兽 |
[05:45] | Bartholomew. | 巴塞洛缪 |
[05:55] | Anything? | 有动静吗 |
[05:56] | Eh, a couple of dings. | 叮了几下 |
[05:57] | A little emf activity, but mostly…silence. | 有一些电磁活动 但基本是沉寂的 |
[06:01] | So, he’s back in the veil. | 那他又回去了 |
[06:04] | I guess so. | 看来是的 |
[06:06] | Fumbling to break through. | 努力想穿过来 |
[06:08] | I mean, you got to figure it took Bobby months to make contact. | 你想想啊 鲍比当时过了几个月才找到我们 |
[06:10] | Kevin’s only… | 凯文才 |
[06:12] | He’s new at this. | 他是新手 |
[06:14] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:17] | All right, you’re up. | 好了 该你了 |
[06:36] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[06:44] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[06:52] | All right, I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[06:54] | Coffee-buzzing, bump-in-the-night crap. | 咖啡机叮叮作响 大晚上跑来闹 |
[06:59] | I got serious things to say to you, okay? | 我真有些话想跟你说 |
[07:02] | And I’m not gonna say them to this. | 我可不会冲着咖啡机说 |
[07:12] | Kevin, I’m sorry. | 凯文 对不起 |
[07:16] | You did not choose this life. | 这不是你所选的生活 |
[07:20] | You busted your ass, | 你那么拼命 |
[07:22] | you lost everything, everyone you’ve loved… | 你失去了一切 你爱的每一个人 |
[07:26] | And your reward? | 你得到的回报呢 |
[07:29] | Getting killed… | 被杀害 |
[07:32] | on my watch. | 还是在我眼皮底下 |
[07:41] | If I… | 如果我… |
[07:47] | It was on me. | 这怪我 |
[07:50] | It was my fault, and… | 这是我的错 |
[07:53] | And there’s nothing I can do to make that right. | 我无论怎样 都无法弥补 |
[07:55] | I am so sorry. | 我真的好抱歉 |
[08:01] | Hey, did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[08:02] | The … the lights were… | 灯刚刚… |
[08:07] | No, this is not happening. | 不会吧 |
[08:09] | Didn’t spend months struggling to break through the veil | 我花了几个月时间努力冲破阴阳隔界 |
[08:11] | just to get stuck listening to Dean Winchester | 可不是想困在这儿听迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[08:13] | having a self-pity session. | 自怨自艾的 |
[08:16] | Didn’t hear enough of those when I was alive. | 我活着的时候就听够了 |
[08:18] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[08:22] | You can see me? | 你们能看到我 |
[08:28] | Hey, take it easy, Kevin. | 慢着点 凯文 |
[08:29] | You might not hold this form for too long, okay? | 你可能不能维持多久 |
[08:30] | I-it takes a while. | 需要点时间适应 |
[08:31] | – Then we should talk fast. – Wait, wait, wait. | -那我们得快点说 -慢着 |
[08:33] | Why aren’t you in … in heaven? | 你为什么没去…天堂 |
[08:34] | I mean, if anybody deserves an express pass to paradise … | 如果说谁该去天堂 |
[08:37] | I couldn’t. I can’t. | 我没办法 做不到 |
[08:39] | No one can. | 没人能去 |
[08:40] | Heaven’s closed for business. | 天堂关门歇业了 |
[08:42] | Everyone who’s died since the angels fell | 天使陨落之后 每个死去的人 |
[08:44] | are just stuck inside the veil, waiting. | 都困在隔界里了 在这儿等着 |
[08:47] | And it’s bad in here. | 这里可不妙 |
[08:49] | Like dmv-line-times-infinity bad. | 像无休止地等公车 |
[08:52] | Well, I mean, what can we do? | 那我们能怎么做 |
[08:54] | I need a favor … big one. | 我需要你们帮个大忙 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:00] | Find my mother. | 找到我妈妈 |
[09:02] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[09:03] | Crowley only told you she was alive to mess with you. | 克劳力告诉你她还活着只是为了逗你 |
[09:05] | I’m not going off his word. | 我不会信他的说法 |
[09:07] | All right? I have my own sources. | 但我自己有消息来路 |
[09:10] | It’s crowded in the veil. | 隔界里很挤 |
[09:11] | All of us are stuck near the sites of our deaths. | 我们都被困在我们死的地方附近 |
[09:15] | But I’ve been able to pass messages spirit to spirit. | 但我通过一个个鬼魂传递了消息 |
[09:17] | I made contact with another new arrival. | 我跟另一个新来的取得了联系 |
[09:20] | She said she saw my mom just a week ago, alive. | 她说她一周前才见过我妈 还活着 |
[09:23] | Okay, this … this spirit | 那么这个鬼魂 |
[09:25] | That you’re playing ghost telephone with, | 你跟她打鬼电话的这位 |
[09:27] | I mean, what do you even know about her? | 你了解她吗 |
[09:29] | Her name’s Candy. | 她叫坎迪 |
[09:30] | Says she’s in a forest in Wichita. | 她说她在威奇托的一座林子里 |
[09:32] | Candy? | 坎迪 |
[09:33] | That’s … that’s it? That’s all you got? | 你就知道这些吗 |
[09:35] | Long-distance communication within the veil … | 隔界里进行远距离交流 |
[09:37] | It’s not ideal. | 不那么容易 |
[09:39] | That’s why I need you to go there, summon her, | 所以我需要你们去那里 召唤她 |
[09:41] | see what else she knows. | 问问她还知道什么 |
[09:45] | You say you want to make it right? | 你说你想弥补 |
[09:46] | This is how. | 就帮我这个忙 |
[09:58] | Where did your friend go in such a hurry? | 你朋友怎么那么急着走 |
[10:00] | You’re too late. He’s gone. | 你来晚了 他已经走了 |
[10:04] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[10:06] | Our boss has been looking for you. | 我们老大一直在找你 |
[10:23] | All right, that’s the trestle. | 就是那座高架桥了 |
[10:25] | Candy said her spirit was stuck nearby. | 坎迪说她的鬼魂就困在这附近 |
[10:27] | She died here? | 她死在这儿 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:29] | Dude, what got her? A bear? | 她怎么死的 被熊杀了吗 |
[10:33] | I’m still stuck on the fact that we’re trying to summon | 我还没完全接受我们想召唤一个叫 |
[10:35] | a ghost named Candy. | 坎迪的鬼魂的事呢 |
[10:37] | You know, just ’cause Kevin said | 凯文说他听说 |
[10:38] | he heard his mom is alive doesn’t mean she … | 他妈妈还活着 不代表她 |
[10:40] | Hey, we at least owe it to the kid to try, right? | 我们至少该为他试试啊 |
[10:46] | What’d you bring? | 你带了什么 |
[10:47] | Well, she’s only been dead a week, right? | 她才死了一周 是吧 |
[10:49] | So I figured she could use as much help as she can get, so… | 所以我想她大概需要很多帮助 |
[10:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[10:57] | Whatever works. | 管用就行 |
[11:09] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[11:11] | You have someplace to be? | 你要急着去哪吗 |
[11:24] | His blade. | 他的刃呢 |
[11:29] | Standard security protocol. | 标准安保规程 |
[11:31] | Can’t be too careful these days. | 如今再小心也不为过 |
[11:34] | Hello, Bartholomew. | 你好啊 巴塞洛缪 |
[11:37] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[11:45] | It has been too long. | 好久不见啊 |
[11:51] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[11:54] | I think I felt a chill. | 好像有点冷 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:59] | It’s ’cause it’s cold. | 因为这里就是冷 |
[12:04] | Crowley, it’s Dean. | 克劳力 我是迪恩 |
[12:07] | Call me when you get this. | 收到留言回电 |
[12:10] | Really, Dean? | 不是吧 迪恩 |
[12:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:12] | That’s your third unanswered voicemail. | 那是你留的第三通留言了 他一条都没回 |
[12:14] | You ever think maybe he’s just not that into you? | 或许他就是不喜欢你呢 |
[12:17] | Well, he is our last confirmed link to Ms. Tran. | 他是我们能确认的最后与谭太太接触的人 |
[12:22] | Yes, he is a flaming douche, | 他是个混蛋 |
[12:24] | but at least we know he’s real, | 但至少我们知道他存在 |
[12:25] | which is more than we can say for this Candy no-show. | 这个不出现的坎迪可就不好说了 |
[12:41] | Candy? | 坎迪 |
[12:43] | Are … are you there? Is that you, Candy? | 是你吗 坎迪 |
[12:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:52] | Madness, wasn’t it? | 真疯狂啊 |
[12:54] | A puny force of 20 behind enemy lines, | 20人的小部队 深入敌后 |
[12:57] | launching an incursion against Raphael and his loyalists. | 向拉斐尔和他的部下发起攻击 |
[13:01] | It was a calculated risk. | 我们估计过风险 |
[13:03] | I thought you’d gone insane, | 我以为你是疯了 |
[13:06] | and I questioned your leadership, | 我还质疑你的权威 |
[13:08] | second-guessed every step of the campaign. | 对战役产生疑虑 |
[13:11] | But you were my commander. | 但当时你才是指挥官 |
[13:13] | I held my tongue. I followed orders. | 我什么都没说 服从命令 |
[13:18] | Raphael fled. | 拉斐尔跑了 |
[13:21] | Most of his loyalists, dead or captured. | 他的部下不是死了就是被抓 |
[13:22] | Your gambit paid off. You…won. | 你的赌博有所回报 你赢了 |
[13:27] | We won. | 是我们 |
[13:28] | Word of your victory spread. | 你的胜利威名远扬 |
[13:30] | You got called back to the garrison. | 你被召回卫戍部队 |
[13:31] | You became the great Castiel… | 你成了伟大的卡西迪奥 |
[13:37] | While I stayed behind, just a grunt. | 而我却留在那里 一文不名 |
[13:39] | You gained a reputation for yourself, as well. | 你也为自己博得了声誉 |
[13:44] | The captives I left in your care, | 我让你照看的俘虏 |
[13:48] | you tortured and killed them. | 被你折磨杀害了 |
[13:53] | I was ordered to kill those captives. | 我受命杀掉俘虏 |
[13:57] | You’ve been flying solo for so long, | 你一个人干太久了 |
[13:59] | you’ve forgotten that’s what angels do. | 都忘记那才是天使的本职 |
[14:01] | We follow orders. | 我们服从命令 |
[14:05] | Not you, though. | 不过你不是了 |
[14:09] | Not anymore. | 你现在不是了 |
[14:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:16] | I give them. | 我发号施令 |
[14:22] | …at home and… | 在家时 |
[14:24] | – Something hit me… – There. There. There. Stop. Stop. Stop. | -有什么击中了我 -就那儿 停下 |
[14:26] | Candy? | 坎迪 |
[14:26] | …In the box. They put me in the box. | 在隔间里 他们把我关在隔间里 |
[14:29] | All of us in boxes, side by side. | 我们所有人都是 紧挨着 |
[14:31] | Me, Jerome, Linda. | 我 杰罗姆 琳达 |
[14:34] | Linda’s … | 琳达就是 |
[14:34] | Ms. Tran. | 谭太太 |
[14:36] | Candy, these boxes, where were they? | 坎迪 这些隔间 在哪 |
[14:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:41] | They were cold. | 那里好冷 |
[14:44] | Dark. | 很暗 |
[14:45] | There … there was a vent. | 还有个通风口 |
[14:48] | We could talk to one another. | 我们可以跟彼此说话 |
[14:50] | Okay, and the walls, can you describe them? | 墙壁呢 你能形容一下吗 |
[14:54] | Bare. | 什么都没有 |
[14:55] | Cement. | 水泥的 |
[14:57] | Except for the door. That was…Metal, | 但是门 门是金属的 |
[15:00] | But…Like, ridged. | 但是 有脊线 |
[15:03] | Ridged? You mean like corrugated? | 脊线 波纹状的吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah! | 对 |
[15:06] | I tried to lift the door, but I couldn’t. | 我想抬起门 但做不到 |
[15:10] | Locked from the outside. | 从外面锁上了 |
[15:12] | Like a storage unit? | 单元仓库吗 |
[15:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[15:15] | Candy, who was holding you there? | 坎迪 是谁把你关在那儿了 |
[15:18] | Two men. | 两个男人 |
[15:20] | It was so dark in the box. | 隔间里好暗 |
[15:23] | When they came, I could barely see. | 他们来时 我几乎看不清 |
[15:26] | The … the first guy was British, I think. | 第一个人好像是英国人 |
[15:29] | Kind of short, loved hearing himself talk. | 挺矮小的 喜欢自说自话 |
[15:32] | Crowley. And what do they want? | 克劳力 他们想干什么 |
[15:34] | Said I was worth more alive than dead. | 他说我活着比死了用处大 |
[15:39] | But he stopped coming. | 但后来他不来了 |
[15:41] | Then it was just the other guy. | 然后就只有另一人 |
[15:46] | We thought with just him… | 我们以为只有他 |
[15:51] | …We’d try to escape. | 我们想逃 |
[15:58] | I ran so hard, so far, but… | 我使劲跑 跑了好远 但是 |
[16:05] | Candy? | 坎迪 |
[16:25] | Candy, are you there? | 坎迪 你还在吗 |
[16:28] | What about Ms. Tran? | 谭太太呢 |
[16:30] | Candy? | 坎迪 |
[16:32] | I don’t know. Maybe she survived. | 我不知道 或许她还活着 |
[16:35] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[16:36] | That’s not what you told her son. | 你可不是这么跟她儿子说的 |
[16:37] | I said she was alive. | 我说她当时还活着 |
[16:39] | I don’t know what happened after. | 我不知道之后怎么样了 |
[16:42] | For her sake, | 为了她好 |
[16:44] | I hope she’s dead. | 我倒希望她死了 |
[17:05] | No! No! | 不 |
[17:07] | No! No! | 不 |
[17:10] | No! | 不 |
[17:19] | Okay, there are three storage facilities nearby. | 附近有三座仓库 |
[17:22] | The closest one is about a mile up the road. | 最近的一座大概要走一英里 |
[17:25] | Oh, and I, uh … I dug up some stuff on Candy. | 我还查到了关于坎迪的一些事 |
[17:29] | Turns out she was the kept woman of a powerful congressman. | 发现她是一位有权势的议员的情妇 |
[17:33] | Gossip blog said he worshiped the ground she walked on, | 八卦专栏说他崇拜她走过的路 |
[17:36] | literally. | 不是比喻 |
[17:37] | He, uh … foot fetish. | 他有恋足癖 |
[17:38] | So, Crowley was holding | 那么克劳力关押了 |
[17:40] | the beloved tootsies of a powerful politician? | 一个重权政客的”爱脚”吗 |
[17:42] | And the beloved mother of a powerful prophet. | 还有一位厉害的先知敬爱的母亲 |
[17:46] | Human leverage. | 都是筹码 |
[17:48] | But why kill Candy? | 为什么杀掉坎迪 |
[17:52] | Well, you heard her. | 你听到了 |
[17:52] | Uh, she tried to make a break for it. | 她试图逃跑 |
[17:54] | Maybe Crowley wanted to make an example. | 或许克劳力想以儆效尤 |
[17:57] | No. | 不对 |
[17:58] | No. The guy left in charge. | 是那个留下负责的 |
[18:00] | Crowley wanted the victims alive. | 克劳力想让这些人活着的 |
[18:03] | So, what, you want to give him a medal? | 你想给他发个奖章吗 |
[18:07] | I mean, Crowley’s the one | 是克劳力 |
[18:07] | who put them in the cells in the first place. | 把他们抓起来关进去的 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:11] | I’m just talking it out. You know, working the case. | 我只是说说 在办案 |
[18:14] | Businesslike. | 公事公办 |
[18:19] | Realizing they were more trouble than they were worth, | 因为意识到他们的价值不如麻烦多 |
[18:21] | we purged our human allies, | 所以我们赶走了人类同盟 |
[18:24] | then commandeered Boyle Ministries, inc. | 将博伊尔牧师公司 |
[18:26] | for our own use. | 收为己用 |
[18:28] | Buddy Boyle. So, you killed him. | 巴蒂·博伊尔 你杀了他吗 |
[18:32] | No. We made him and his colleagues vessels. | 没有 我们把他和他的同事当做了皮囊 |
[18:35] | At least those who didn’t go “pop.” | 至少是那些没爆炸的 |
[18:44] | You nervous, Castiel? | 紧张吗 卡西迪奥 |
[18:46] | Your followers want me dead. | 你的追随者都想要我死 |
[18:49] | I’m not entirely certain you don’t, too. | 我不敢确定你不是这样想 |
[18:51] | If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 如果我想要你死 你就不会站在这儿 |
[18:57] | So, we’re friends here? | 那我们是朋友吗 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:59] | And I’m free to go? | 那我可以走喽 |
[19:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:02] | Though, I don’t know why you would. | 但我不知道你为什么要离开 |
[19:05] | What’s out there for you, Castiel? | 外面对你有什么 卡西迪奥 |
[19:07] | What do you really expect to accomplish on your own? | 你一个人想做到什么 |
[19:12] | You’ll never find Metatron that way. | 那样你根本找不到梅塔特隆 |
[19:14] | How’d you know about Metatron? | 你怎么知道梅塔特隆 |
[19:16] | I figured that’s why you were pursuing Rebecca, | 我猜你就是为这个去找丽贝卡 |
[19:18] | engaging with her follower. | 并去找她的追随者 |
[19:20] | We have different methods, Cass, but we want the same thing … | 我们方法不同 小卡 但目标是一致的 |
[19:25] | To find Metatron and restore our kind to heaven. | 找到梅塔特隆 让我们回到天堂 |
[19:28] | Then why kill Rebecca and her followers? | 那为什么杀丽贝卡和她的追随者 |
[19:31] | They’re no threat to you. | 他们对你并不是威胁 |
[19:32] | Perhaps, but better to nip a fledgling faction in the bud | 或许吧 但将一个派系尽早扼杀 |
[19:35] | than let it grow into a bigger threat down the road. | 总比让它成长 成为今后的威胁好 |
[19:38] | A drop of blood to save a gallon. | 牺牲一滴血 拯救一加仑 |
[19:40] | I don’t agree. | 我不认同 |
[19:42] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没要你认同 |
[19:44] | I will outrace Malachi in the hunt for Metatron, | 我会比玛拉基先找到梅塔特隆 |
[19:47] | and I will certainly outrace you on your own. | 绝对会比你更快 |
[19:50] | But if you can set aside your qualms about methods for one second, | 但如果你愿意放下你对方法的不满 |
[19:54] | there’s no reason the two of us can’t take him down. | 我们完全可以一起拿下他 |
[19:59] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[20:05] | Let me guess … 5’5″, pasty white, | 我猜猜 一米六五 脸色苍白 |
[20:07] | black-rimmed hipster glasses just like the last place. | 黑框时髦眼镜 跟上一家一样 |
[20:12] | Nailed it. | 说中了 |
[20:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, hi. Agents Nicks and McVie. | 你好 尼克斯和麦克维探员 |
[20:18] | Need to take a look at your, uh, rental records. | 我们要看看你们的租赁记录 |
[20:21] | Uh, my manager’s not here. I really don’t think I should … | 经理不在 我觉得我不该 |
[20:25] | Hey! The records, pal. | 记录 伙计 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Barry! | 巴瑞 |
[20:31] | Bring out the rental binder! | 把租赁记录薄拿来 |
[20:45] | There you go, sir. | 给你 长官 |
[21:07] | Okay, check it out. Corridor “Q”. | 你看 Q走廊 |
[21:09] | Three adjacent units separate from the others. | 有跟其他单元隔开的三个相邻单元 |
[21:13] | I mean, Candy said there were three hostages, right? | 坎迪是说有三名人质 对吧 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | It’s all leased by the same guy — a D. Webster. | 三个单元都在一个叫D·韦伯斯特的人名下 |
[21:25] | D. Webster? | D·韦伯斯特 |
[21:25] | Wait. As in, like, Daniel Webster? | 是丹尼尔·韦伯斯特的缩写吗 |
[21:29] | Well, I know a lame Crowley in-joke when I see one. | 克劳力蹩脚的冷笑话我一眼就能认出 |
[21:32] | You guys say “D. Webster”? | 你们说的是D·韦伯斯特吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:37] | Yeah, you — you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[21:38] | Uh, no, just… | 没有 |
[21:41] | I know his name from the records. | 我在记录上看到过他的名字 |
[21:43] | He’s leasing another unit on the other side of the facility. | 他在仓库另一头还租了一个单元 |
[21:48] | I could show you. | 我可以带你们去看 |
[21:50] | Yeah. That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[21:53] | All right, why don’t you take corridor “Q”? | 那你去Q走廊看看吧 |
[21:55] | I’ll go with, uh, Del the Funky Homosapien. | 我就跟这位地下嘻哈歌手走了 |
[22:48] | Ms. Tran! | 谭太太 |
[22:49] | Ms. Tran! | 谭太太 |
[22:50] | Hey, it’s me. It’s sam. It’s sam. | 是我 萨姆 |
[22:52] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[22:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[22:55] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[22:57] | We have to get out of here before it comes back. | 我们得趁它还没回来赶紧离开 |
[23:01] | Is Kevin with you? | 凯文跟你在一起吗 |
[23:36] | You sure this is the one leased by Webster? | 你确定这单元是韦伯斯特租的 |
[23:38] | Yeah, this is it. | 是的 |
[23:56] | This isn’t Crowley’s unit. | 这不是克劳力的仓库 |
[24:11] | What are these locations? | 这些地点是什么 |
[24:13] | Sightings of Metatron. | 看到梅塔特隆的地方 |
[24:17] | He’s been on earth? | 他一直在人间 |
[24:19] | Three times we know of so far. | 目前据我们所知有三次 |
[24:21] | That’s the benefit of a massive ground operation. | 这就是大规模地面行动的好处 |
[24:24] | Eyes and ears everywhere. | 眼观四路 耳听八方 |
[24:27] | It’s only a matter of time | 找到他的即时地点 |
[24:28] | before we get an active location. | 只是时间问题 |
[24:30] | Why wait? | 何必要等 |
[24:31] | With this kind of information, I’d lure him out. | 有这些信息 我可以把他引出来 |
[24:36] | I knew you’d be an asset. | 我就知道你很有用处 |
[24:38] | No one’s as motivated as you to take him down. | 没人比你更想扳倒他 |
[24:42] | I’ve had my hands so full with the factions, | 我忙于应付天使内讧 |
[24:44] | it’s distracted me from the real goal. | 无暇顾及真正的目标 |
[24:46] | But with you by my side — | 但有你在我身边 |
[24:49] | the new boss and the ultimate rebel working together — | 天堂新老大和终极反叛者合作 |
[24:52] | think of the message that would send to would-be dissidents. | 想想那些蠢蠢欲动的天使知道了会怎么样吧 |
[24:56] | They’d finally understand that resistance is futile. | 他们终会明白抵抗是无用的 |
[24:59] | Think of the bloodshed we could avert… | 想想我们能避免的杀戮 |
[25:03] | what a united angelkind could accomplish in heaven… | 想想团结的天使能在天堂成就的伟业 |
[25:07] | elsewhere. | 还有在别处 |
[25:18] | Bart, what are you doing? | 巴特 你干什么 |
[25:19] | What needs to be done. | 必要的事 |
[25:21] | I’m gonna torture the rebel, find out what he knows, | 我要折磨反叛者 问出他知道的事 |
[25:25] | then kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[25:28] | And you’re going to help. | 而你要帮忙 |
[25:41] | Here we go. All right. | 解开了 好了 |
[25:45] | There’s a — there’s an electrical line, | 这里有电路 |
[25:47] | leads to the control panel. | 接入控制面板 |
[26:00] | Okay, this might take a while. | 好了 可能要花点时间 |
[26:06] | We have to unplug the ground wire first. | 我们得先切断地线 |
[26:09] | If this is standard U.S. color coding, | 如果这是标准美国色码 |
[26:11] | it should be the green one. | 那就应该是绿线 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:15] | Helping Kevin with his engineering-club assignments, | 帮凯文完成工程俱乐部任务时 |
[26:17] | I picked up a thing or two. | 学了点皮毛 |
[26:21] | I’m sure he insisted, | 他一定坚持要来 |
[26:22] | but I trust you weren’t foolish enough | 但你们肯定没那么傻 |
[26:24] | to bring kevin along on this mission. | 带他一起来救我吧 |
[26:27] | That you left him someplace safe? | 你们让他留在安全的地方了 |
[26:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:33] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:34] | Now all we have to do is get this door open, | 现在我们只要打开这扇门 |
[26:37] | get the hell out of here, and you will bring me to my son. | 离开这里 然后你就带我去见我儿子 |
[26:47] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[26:51] | Ms. Tran. | 谭太太 |
[27:05] | You will take me to my son. | 你要带我去见我儿子 |
[27:12] | Flashlight. | 手电 |
[27:15] | Flashlight! | 打手电 |
[27:27] | “Trust me,” he says. | 他说 相信我 |
[27:29] | “You definitely want to be a part of this — | 你一定想参与进来 |
[27:32] | a chance to get in on the ground floor of my operation, | 这是实际参与我行动的好机会 |
[27:35] | a real learning experience.” | 一次真正的学习经历 |
[27:39] | “Consider it a stepping stone, my lad — like an internship.” | 就看做是铺路石吧 伙计 就像实习 |
[27:45] | Should’ve known. | 我早该料到 |
[27:46] | Internships suck. | 实习烂爆了 |
[27:52] | So, you’re the one. | 就是你了 |
[27:55] | You’re the one who Crowley left in charge. | 你就是克劳力留在这儿的负责人 |
[27:57] | Yeah. What a privilege. | 是啊 真是荣幸啊 |
[28:00] | Feeding the apes, hosing the floors, | 给那些猩猩送饭 冲刷地板 |
[28:04] | washing out the honey buckets, and for zero credit. | 清洗便桶 一句谢谢都没有 |
[28:09] | The boss, M.I.A. | 老大失踪了 |
[28:12] | Too important to show for work, | 处理大事没法过来 |
[28:14] | to even return my calls. | 连回应我的通话都没空 |
[28:18] | And you know the worst part? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[28:21] | I wasn’t even allowed to kill anyone. | 我还不能杀人 |
[28:26] | I was told to protect them. | 他让我保护他们 |
[28:30] | I mean, how sick is that? | 也太变态了吧 |
[28:32] | Am I not a young, vital demon | 我也是个年轻气盛 |
[28:36] | with basic demon needs and rights? | 有基本需求和权利的恶魔啊 |
[28:43] | And when I call Crowley to inform him | 等我通知克劳力 |
[28:46] | that I’ve single-handedly caught the Winchesters, | 我凭一己之力抓到了温彻斯特兄弟 |
[28:50] | if he even answers my call, | 前提是他会回应我的通话 |
[28:54] | think I’ll get a thank you? | 你说他会感谢我吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah, you’re right, kid. | 你说得对 孩子 |
[29:02] | He won’t give you credit. | 他不会谢谢你的 |
[29:05] | If anything, he’ll be pissed. | 他只会震怒 |
[29:08] | What? | 什么 |
[29:10] | Well, me and Crowley, we’re — we’re tight now. | 我和克劳力现在关系很好 |
[29:13] | Thick as thieves. | 非常好 |
[29:15] | Saw him just last month. | 我上个月才见过他 |
[29:16] | We, uh, had a grand ol’ time. | 一起度过了一段美好时光 |
[29:24] | So, that’s where he’s been. | 他就在忙这个 |
[29:27] | Out partying with humans, with hunters?! | 跟人类 跟猎人开派对 |
[29:32] | While I languish here in this go-nowhere, | 却留我在这个破地方无所事事 |
[29:36] | no-kill joke of a job. | 又不许我杀人 |
[29:40] | “Partying” is a bit of an exaggeration. | “开派对”未免有些夸张 |
[29:43] | This job blows! | 这工作烂爆了 |
[29:53] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[29:57] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪 |
[29:58] | I told you. They’re dead. | 我说了 他们都死了 |
[30:02] | I’m the last. | 就剩我一个 |
[30:04] | Can’t you see he’s telling the truth? He’s done. | 你看不出他说的是实话吗 他已经知无不言了 |
[30:08] | Yes, I believe he is. | 是的 我相信他说的是实话 |
[30:15] | Now finish him off. | 杀了他吧 |
[30:17] | Bartholomew, it doesn’t need to be like this. | 巴塞洛缪 不必这样的 |
[30:18] | Castiel, get your head out of the sand. | 卡西迪奥 别逃避了 |
[30:22] | Do you know why they brought you back from the battlefield? | 你知道他们为什么召你从战场回去吗 |
[30:25] | The truth? | 其中的内情 |
[30:26] | Yes, I know the truth. | 是的 我知道内情 |
[30:27] | Our leaders wanted those captives killed, | 上面想要那些俘虏死 |
[30:30] | and they knew you’d stand in the way of their order. | 他们知道你会碍手碍脚 |
[30:34] | Said you didn’t have it in you. | 他们说你天性如此 |
[30:36] | That you couldn’t do what needed to be done. | 你下不了手 |
[30:39] | But I know different. | 但我不同意 |
[30:42] | I know you’ve changed. | 我知道你变了 |
[30:44] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀手 |
[30:45] | You weren’t. Not then. | 你当时不是 |
[30:47] | But since then, you’ve slaughtered thousands of angels. | 但自那以后 你屠杀了成千上万的天使 |
[30:51] | You killed Malachi’s man for his grace. | 你为了能量杀死了玛拉基的手下 |
[30:53] | Who I was, what I did, that’s not who I am. | 那是以前的我 |
[30:57] | No? Then who are you? | 是吗 那现在的你呢 |
[31:01] | I want to work with you, Castiel, but I need proof. | 我想跟你合作 卡西迪奥 但我需要证明 |
[31:05] | They need proof that they were wrong. | 证明他们错了 |
[31:09] | That you can do what has to be done. | 证明你下得了手 |
[31:15] | This has to be done. | 这事无可避免 |
[31:20] | I was never free to leave. | 我根本不能自由离开 |
[31:22] | My only choice was to obey or be killed. | 我不遵从命令就必死无疑 |
[31:28] | Well, I choose. | 我做出了选择 |
[31:33] | I am truly sorry to hear that. | 听你这么说我真的很遗憾 |
[31:36] | No! | 不 |
[31:47] | Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve done this? | 知道距离我上次这么做有多久了吗 |
[31:54] | I thank you for reminding me what I truly am. | 谢谢你让我想起真正的自己 |
[32:11] | As your refusal makes perfectly clear, | 你的拒绝已经说明一切 |
[32:14] | you always thought you were better than me. | 你一向自认比我优秀 |
[32:22] | Shall we put your superiority to the test once and for all? | 让我们试试你到底是不是比我强吧 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:35] | Angels fighting angels has to stop somewhere. | 天使内讧必须停止了 |
[32:39] | Might as well stop with me. | 不如就从我开始吧 |
[32:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[32:50] | This is between me and the rebel. | 这是我和反叛者之间的战斗 |
[33:01] | To the victor. | 你赢了 |
[33:04] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[33:10] | No. | 不 |
[33:15] | What are you now? A penitent? | 怎么 你成了悔过者了吗 |
[33:18] | I’m nothing. | 我什么也不是 |
[33:21] | You never did understand, Castiel. | 你还是不懂 卡西迪奥 |
[33:24] | There can be no peace without bloodshed. | 和平都是用鲜血换来的 |
[33:49] | Let me pass. | 让我过去 |
[33:59] | Do it. Kill me. | 动手吧 杀了我 |
[34:02] | No, we’re saving you for someone else. | 不 我们要把你留给别人 |
[34:06] | Crowley. | 克劳力吗 |
[34:11] | Much worse. | 比那个还糟 |
[34:23] | Do the honors, Ms. Tran. | 有请吧 谭太太 |
[34:27] | With pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[34:29] | Hey, lady. I swear. | 夫人 我发誓 |
[34:32] | I was just following ord– | 我只是遵命行… |
[34:43] | Take me to my son. | 带我去见我儿子 |
[35:00] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[35:02] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[35:06] | Kev? | 凯文 |
[35:09] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[35:16] | We got her. | 我们救回她了 |
[35:18] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:20] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[35:22] | But we wanted to give you a moment to… | 但我们想给你点时间来… |
[35:25] | you know, process. | 适应一下 |
[35:30] | I, uh… | 我… |
[35:33] | Does she know? | 她知道了吗 |
[35:36] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[35:48] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[35:52] | Hey, mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[36:01] | So, this is, uh — this is all of it. | 这里…全部都在这里了 |
[36:04] | You know, hunter’s tools — | 猎人的工具 |
[36:06] | notebooks, papers, pencils, | 还有笔记本 试卷 笔 |
[36:09] | P.S.A.T. results. | 学业能力倾向初步测验成绩 |
[36:12] | Perfect score. | 拿了很高分 |
[36:14] | Way to go, kid. | 好样的 小子 |
[36:16] | This. | 这个 |
[36:18] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[36:21] | His father’s. | 是他爸爸的 |
[36:24] | Mr. Tran died when Kevin was a baby. | 谭先生在凯文还是个婴儿时就去世了 |
[36:27] | It’s the only piece of his father Kevin ever had. | 这是凯文拥有的唯一一件他父亲的东西 |
[36:33] | If Kevin’s s-spirit | 假如凯文的鬼魂 |
[36:35] | is bound to some object here… | 和这儿的什么东西绑到了一起 |
[36:39] | This is it. | 那一定是这个了 |
[36:44] | Listen, Ms. Tran. | 听着 谭太太 |
[36:46] | There’s a lot that we don’t know about this heaven situation. | 天堂现在的情况我们还有很多不明白 |
[36:50] | There are risks to taking Kevin home with you. | 你把凯文带回家是有风险的 |
[36:54] | Now, spirits, the longer that they’re in the veil, | 这些鬼魂在隔界的时间越长 |
[36:56] | they have a way of… | 他们就会变得… |
[37:00] | Well, it doesn’t end up well. | 总之 结局不太好 |
[37:03] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[37:06] | It’s my job to keep him safe for as long as I can. | 尽可能长久地保护他是我的职责 |
[37:18] | Sorry I created this chaos. | 很抱歉我引发了这混乱 |
[37:24] | Sorry I couldn’t do more to fix it. | 抱歉我无力弥补这一切 |
[37:30] | You may have lost the war, Rebecca, | 你或许失败了 丽贝卡 |
[37:33] | but you tried a new way. | 可你做了新的尝试 |
[37:35] | You have my respect for that. | 对此我深表敬意 |
[37:42] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想打架 |
[37:44] | But if I have to, I will. | 可如果情势所迫 我不会手软 |
[37:46] | I didn’t come to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[37:50] | When I fell, I thought I had no choice, | 我坠落后 我以为自己别无选择 |
[37:52] | But yesterday, you’ve showed me that there is a choice. | 可昨天 你让我懂得了其实可以选择 |
[37:56] | And I choose you. | 我选择站在你这边 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:01] | I’m no leader. | 我不是个领袖 |
[38:03] | Yes, you are. | 不 你是 |
[38:06] | If you will have me, Castiel, I will follow you. | 如果你愿意 卡西迪奥 我会追随你 |
[38:11] | And I am not the only one. | 而且不止我一人 |
[38:18] | She was held and tortured for a year because of me. | 她因为我被关起来折磨了整整一年 |
[38:22] | Now that I found her, | 现在我找到了她 |
[38:24] | I’m not letting her out of my sight. | 我不会再让她离开我的视线 |
[38:28] | She’s my responsibility. | 保护她是我的责任 |
[38:31] | And you were ours. | 保护你也曾是我们的责任 |
[38:33] | And we failed you. I — | 可我们让你失望了 我… |
[38:35] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[38:36] | I know that wasn’t you. | 我知道那不是你 |
[38:39] | Go put a blade in that asshat who possessed you | 去捅死那个附身于你的混蛋 |
[38:41] | and we’ll call it square. | 就当扯平了 |
[38:46] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | You can thank us when we get you to heaven | 等我们送你去了天堂再谢吧 |
[38:53] | where you belong. | 那才是你该去的地方 |
[38:55] | Okay, until then, enjoy your time with your mom. | 在那之前 和你妈妈好好享受快乐时光 |
[38:58] | The, uh, uninterrupted, 24/7, no-escape quality time. | 全天候不间断躲不掉的珍贵时光 |
[39:04] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[39:09] | Hey, before I go… | 在我走之前 |
[39:12] | will you guys promise me something? | 你们能答应我件事吗 |
[39:14] | – Yeah. – Anything. | -当然 -任何事 |
[39:17] | Can you two… | 你们俩能不能… |
[39:20] | get over it? | 重归于好 |
[39:23] | Dudes, just ’cause you couldn’t see me | 弟兄们 你们看不见我 |
[39:25] | doesn’t mean I couldn’t see you. | 并不等于我看不见你们 |
[39:27] | The drama, the fighting… | 那些矛盾和争吵 |
[39:31] | it’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[39:36] | My mom’s taking home a ghost. | 我妈妈只能带个鬼魂回家 |
[39:39] | You two… | 可你们俩… |
[39:41] | You’re both still here. | 你们都还好好的 |
[39:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:46] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:50] | Good. | 太好了 |
[40:16] | Well, that was… | 那真是… |
[40:23] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |