时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ed and harry — the Ghostfacers. | 艾德和哈里 抓鬼特工队 |
[00:07] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这搞什么 |
[00:08] | Uh, we belong here. | 我们属于这里 |
[00:10] | We’re professionals. | 我们是专业人员 |
[00:11] | Professional what? | 专业的什么 |
[00:12] | Paranormal investigators. | 超自然事件调查员 |
[00:14] | This stuff right here — this is our ticket to the big time — | 就是这东西 它能使我们获得一切 |
[00:17] | fame, money, sex… | 名望 金钱 和姑娘… |
[00:20] | with girls. | 滚床单 |
[00:21] | We are family. | 我们是家人 |
[00:22] | Everything that has ever gone wrong between us | 我们之间的一切问题 |
[00:26] | has been because we’re family. | 其实都因为我们是家人 |
[00:27] | So, what? We’re not family now? | 那怎么 我们从此不再是家人了吗 |
[00:29] | I’m saying you want to work, let’s work. | 我是说既然你想好好合作 那就合作 |
[00:32] | You said that you wanted to keep things strictly business. | 你说我们以后都公事公办 |
[00:34] | I wanted to keep things strictly business between us. | 我说的公事公办是指你我之间的关系 |
[00:37] | About what you said the other day… | 你那天说的话 |
[00:39] | I thought it didn’t bother you. | 我以为你不在乎呢 |
[00:40] | I may not think things all the way through, | 我可能是没考虑周全 |
[00:41] | but what I do, I do because it’s the right thing. | 但我那么做 是因为那是该做的事 |
[00:44] | You didn’t save me for me. | 你并不是为了我而救我 |
[00:46] | You did it for you. | 你是为了自己 |
[01:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:16] | Mom, are you home? | 妈妈 你回家了吗 |
[01:57] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问你有什么紧急情况 |
[01:59] | There’s someone in my room. | 我屋里有个人 |
[02:01] | What is your location? | 你在哪 |
[02:04] | Can you give us a location, ma’am? | 你能说出你的地址吗 女士 |
[02:07] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[02:09] | Ma’am, please do not hang up. | 女士 请不要挂电话 |
[02:13] | I’ve begun tracing your call, | 我开始追踪你的电话了 |
[02:14] | but I need you to stay on the line for me. | 你得保持通话 |
[02:19] | Stay on the line. | 请保持通话 |
[02:21] | We’ll send out an officer… | 我们会派警官 |
[02:41] | All right. I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[02:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:44] | Where you headed? | 你去哪 |
[02:45] | Washington. I caught a case. | 华盛顿州 我找到一桩案子 |
[02:48] | You want me to come with? | 不要我一起去吗 |
[02:51] | Do you want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[02:52] | On a hunt? | 去猎魔吗 |
[02:55] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不去呢 |
[02:58] | I don’t know, man. | 不知道 |
[02:58] | ’cause lately with you, up is down and down is sideways, you know? | 因为你最近让我找不到北 |
[03:02] | I-I… I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想干什么 |
[03:10] | Okay. You want in? | 好吧 你想知道吗 |
[03:11] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[03:13] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[03:18] | Photo leaked from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场流出的照片 |
[03:20] | Girl was murdered in her room, | 那女孩在自己房间被杀 |
[03:22] | doors were locked, the windows were locked. | 门窗都锁着 |
[03:23] | Who’s the wallflower? | 壁画先生是谁 |
[03:24] | Exactly. | 问得是啊 |
[03:26] | Best guest… ghost caught on film. | 我猜 被拍下来的鬼魂 |
[03:35] | So, you’re coming. | 你要来啊 |
[03:37] | Does it look like I’m staying? | 你觉得我像是要留下吗 |
[03:54] | I scrubbed for hours. | 我洗了好几个小时 |
[03:56] | I’ll have to rip up the carpet. | 还得把地毯扯下来 |
[03:59] | My daughter, Casey… | 我女儿 凯茜 |
[04:01] | she picked out the color herself. | 地毯的颜色还是她自己选的 |
[04:03] | We’re…very sorry for your loss, Mrs. Miles. | 请节哀 迈尔斯太太 |
[04:08] | You mentioned Casey had no known enemies. | 你说凯茜没有什么敌人 |
[04:11] | What about at home? | 那在家呢 |
[04:14] | Anything unusual you may have noticed? | 你注意到发生过什么不寻常的事吗 |
[04:16] | Uh…electricity acting up or lights…flickering, | 电路异常 灯闪烁什么的 |
[04:21] | TV on the fritz? | 电视出毛病 |
[04:22] | No, no fritzing. | 没有什么问题 |
[04:23] | No cold spots, either. | 也没有什么寒气 |
[04:30] | Sorry. Out of curiosity, uh… | 抱歉 我想问一句 |
[04:32] | Why do you mention cold spots? | 你为什么要说到寒气 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry. That must sound strange, but… | 抱歉 听起来一定很怪 但是 |
[04:39] | …it’s been three days since… | 已经三天了 |
[04:41] | And the police have found nothing. | 而警方一无所获 |
[04:44] | I’d h… I’d have to sell my house | 我不得不卖掉房子 |
[04:46] | to afford a private investigator, | 雇佣私家侦探 |
[04:48] | so when the supernaturalists called… | 所以那些超自然论者打来电话时 |
[04:50] | Whoa, uh, sorry, the… | 等等 什么 |
[04:52] | Um… supernaturalists? | 超自然论者 |
[04:54] | I know to the FBI it’s not exactly orthodox. | 我知道联调局会觉得这不合常规 |
[04:58] | But these men had answers that no one else had, and I… | 但这些人知道别人不知道的事 |
[05:03] | I owe it to Casey… | 我欠凯茜的 |
[05:05] | to listen. | 我至少要听听 |
[05:08] | Now, they… they brought up cold spots in relation to…? | 他们提起寒气的事是因为 |
[05:12] | Signs of the paranormal, I suppose. | 大概是超自然现象吧 |
[05:16] | They’re coming by today to take a look. | 他们今天会过来看一眼 |
[05:18] | And did these supernaturalists give you a name? | 这些超自然论者告诉你他们叫什么了吗 |
[05:25] | Ghostfacers. | 抓鬼特工队 |
[05:29] | Son of a bitch. | 真见鬼 |
[05:34] | Oh, wow, look. We got two more followers. | 看啊 我们又多了两个粉丝 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Harry, | 是啊 哈里 |
[05:39] | I think it’s from that library interview we did. | 应该是我们那次图书馆的采访 |
[05:41] | Nice. | 很好 |
[05:43] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[05:46] | What did Dana post? | 唐娜又发了什么 |
[05:47] | No, it’s just… she changed her profile pic, | 她改了她的头像 |
[05:50] | and it’s cropped, | 虽然裁过了 |
[05:51] | but you can clearly see a guy’s arm around her. | 但能清楚地看到有个男人搂着她 |
[05:54] | And she’s smiling like the dickens. | 而她还笑得那么开心 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:56] | Uh, it… it could a platonic… | 或许他们只是纯洁的友谊 |
[05:59] | arm that’s touching her. | 那个搂着她的人 |
[06:03] | Ah, the Winchesters. Yay. | 温家兄弟 太好了 |
[06:05] | – Says nobody. – Ever. | -从没有人 -这么觉得 |
[06:07] | All right, shut up and listen. This is how it’s gonna go. | 给我闭嘴听好 我们这么做 |
[06:08] | You two clowns are gonna get into that mystery machine outside, | 你们两个小丑 给我钻进外面那辆破车里 |
[06:12] | and you’re gonna leave town | 然后给我滚蛋 |
[06:14] | or I’m gonna put holes in your knees. | 否则我就打穿你们的膝盖 |
[06:17] | Can I get you guys anything? Something, uh… | 你们需要点什么吗 |
[06:19] | Uh, we’re ready for the Bill. | 可以埋单了 |
[06:23] | There’s still crud on this plate. | 这张盘子上还有脏东西 |
[06:25] | Now, hit the sinks and do it right. | 立刻去给我洗干净 |
[06:27] | Sorry, Trey. | 抱歉 特里 |
[06:32] | Ahh, first of all, | 首先 |
[06:34] | you guys don’t scare us. | 我们不怕你们 |
[06:36] | Not at all. | 一点也不怕 |
[06:37] | Say, “hola” to my little pistola. | 跟我的枪打个招呼吧 |
[06:41] | Am I supposed to be impressed with that treasure trail | 你是在向我炫耀肚脐毛 |
[06:43] | or the lady gun you got hiding in your, uh, pants there? | 还是塞在裤子里的女枪 |
[06:47] | Uh…both? | 两者都有 |
[06:50] | Look, whether you like it or not, | 不管你们怎么想 |
[06:52] | we are handling this situation. | 我们要处理这件事 |
[06:54] | – Yup. – Really? | -没错 -是吗 |
[06:55] | ’cause I see a couple of fame whores | 因为我看到的是一对儿为名利忘乎所以的家伙 |
[06:57] | who are pointing their camera at a mom who just lost her kid. | 拿着摄像机拍摄一个刚失去女儿的母亲 |
[06:59] | Guys, we are investigators, | 伙计们 我们是调查员 |
[07:01] | and we have every right… | 我们完全有权利 |
[07:03] | No. No, you don’t. You know why? | 不 你们没有 知道为什么吗 |
[07:04] | ’cause you’re just gonna get in our way. | 因为你们只会碍事 |
[07:06] | Or you’re gonna get somebody else killed. | 或者害死别的什么人 |
[07:07] | That’s right. So, you can either walk out of here… | 没错 你们要么识相点自己离开 |
[07:11] | …or crawl. Up to you. | 要么就爬出去 自己选 |
[07:13] | Oh, my God, menudo. Will you guys relax? | 天呐 你们能不能放松点 |
[07:16] | We know what we’re going. | 我们心里有数 |
[07:18] | – Yup. – Really? | -没错 -是吗 |
[07:19] | And what about the rest of the bad news bears, huh? | 那你们其他的队员呢 |
[07:21] | Where’s the… where’s the fat one? | 那个胖子哪去了 |
[07:24] | And… and the girl? There was a girl, right? | 还有个女孩 有个女孩吧 |
[07:27] | They… we dropped them. They were… they were dead weight. | 他们 我们不要他们了 他们是累赘 |
[07:29] | Well, t-they’re still alive. | 他们还活着 |
[07:30] | They’re… no, they’re totally alive. | 他们绝对还活着 |
[07:32] | I see. So, it’s just the, uh, the dumpy duo, then. | 懂了 现在就剩你们俩傻瓜了 |
[07:34] | Well, that’s great. | 真是太棒了 |
[07:35] | So, here’s the deal. A ghost… | 事实是这样的 |
[07:37] | will land you two dead in five seconds flat. | 你们俩不到五分钟就会死在鬼的手里 |
[07:40] | A ghost? | 鬼 |
[07:43] | They think it’s a ghost. | 他们以为是鬼 |
[07:45] | – It’s so not a ghost. – No. | -绝对不是鬼 -不 |
[07:49] | Okay. We’ll bite. | 好吧 你们说 |
[07:52] | What do you think it is? | 你们觉得是什么 |
[07:53] | Can I… can I do it this time? | 这次我来好吗 |
[07:55] | – You got it. – Okay. | -行啊 -好的 |
[07:56] | I’ve waited all my life for this. | 我等这一刻等一辈子了 |
[07:58] | Amazon me, bitches. | 吃瘪吧 贱人们 |
[08:03] | I will shoot you… | 我会开枪毙了你的 |
[08:05] | bitches. | 贱人们 |
[08:07] | Like we were saying, you were just going, right? | 我们刚刚说到 你们这就要走了 是吧 |
[08:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:11] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[08:14] | 50 shades of way too much protein. | 他们就是蛋白质长多了 |
[08:22] | Uh…Dean? | 迪恩 |
[08:24] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[08:26] | Ed and Harry wrote a book. | 艾德和哈里写了本书 |
[08:29] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯 |
[08:30] | Uh, “The skinny on Thinman” | 《瘦人揭秘》 |
[08:33] | by America’s foremost supernaturalists. | 作者是美国最顶尖的超自然论者 |
[08:37] | What the hell’s a Thinman? | 什么是瘦人 |
[08:39] | I don’t know. Um… | 不知道 |
[08:41] | Whoa. Check that out, though. | 看啊 |
[08:43] | That does kind of look like whatever was behind Casey Miles, right? | 这看上去的确像是凯茜·迈尔斯身后的那个东西 |
[08:48] | Or Garth if somebody shaved his face off. | 或者被削掉脸皮的盖思 |
[08:51] | Big whoop. | 有什么了不起 |
[08:53] | Here we go. Uh, “Thinman… | 这儿呢 瘦人 |
[08:55] | an urban legend started on the world wide web… | 最早流传于网络的都市传说 |
[08:57] | lurks in the background of his victims’ lives | 会在目标生活的背景中徘徊 |
[08:59] | until he’s ready to kill them.” | 直到他决定下手 |
[09:00] | Yeah, because everything started on the internet is true. | 网上的一切都是真的嘛 |
[09:03] | Like, uh, oh, the shark attacking a helicopter… | 比如鲨鱼袭击直升机 |
[09:06] | They write the book on that one, too? | 他们也写书讲那个了吗 |
[09:08] | Dude, real or not, | 伙计 不管是不是真的 |
[09:09] | thousands of people have posted to the site. | 这网站上有几千人发帖了呢 |
[09:11] | It’s like Thinman is the new bigfoot or something. | 瘦人好像是新的大脚怪 |
[09:14] | Or Thinman is just a ghost with a brand name. | 或许瘦人只是名字新奇的鬼魂 |
[09:18] | You saying that ’cause you really think | 你这么说是因为你真认为 |
[09:19] | it’s a ghost or because you don’t like the ghostfacers? | 是鬼魂还是单纯因为你讨厌捉鬼特工队 |
[09:22] | Hey, don’t forget… we hit EMF in Casey’s room. | 别忘了 我们在凯茜屋里探测到了电磁信号 |
[09:26] | Right, but the house was next door to power lines, | 但是那房子旁边有电线 |
[09:28] | which can affect the read. | 会影响读数 |
[09:29] | A girl died in a locked room, Sam… | 一个女孩死在密室里 萨姆 |
[09:31] | spells “ghost” right there. | 显然就是闹鬼 |
[09:33] | Maybe it got in there before it was locked up. | 或许它在屋子上锁之前进去了 |
[09:35] | Who knows, Dean? | 谁知道呢 迪恩 |
[09:36] | But how can people all over the world see the same ghost? | 但是怎么可能世界各地的人们都看到了一样的鬼 |
[09:39] | Spirits don’t exactly hop around. | 鬼魂可不会到处跑 |
[09:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[09:42] | But right now, the veil is all kinds of screwed, okay? | 但现在隔界里各种乱套 |
[09:44] | Ghosts could be popping up anywhere. | 鬼魂说不定能满地出现呢 |
[09:46] | Yeah, but, Dean, Thinman sightings date back a couple years. | 但是 迪恩 瘦人目击事件几年前就开始了 |
[09:49] | The veil’s only been a problem for, what, the last six months? | 隔界的问题只有六个月吧 |
[09:52] | Well, you know, people still see Elvis all over the damn place. | 现在还到处有人说看见猫王了呢 |
[09:54] | Look, all I’m saying is those douchewheels | 我只是说那俩二货 |
[09:57] | ain’t experts on crap. | 不是任何方面的专家 |
[10:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:01] | I’m checking the local deaths | 查当地死亡名单 |
[10:03] | to see if there’s any candidates for ghosts. | 看有没有谁可能是那个鬼 |
[10:12] | The closet… the setting of the sunset of Casey’s life. | 壁橱 凯茜度过生命黄昏的地方 |
[10:18] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:20] | Come on, man, would you please stop | 行了 伙计 别再用脸书 |
[10:22] | facebook stalking your ex-girlfriend? | 跟踪你的前女友了 |
[10:24] | I was right. | 我没说错 |
[10:25] | She changed her relationship status to “It’s complicated.” | 她把感情状态改为”一言难尽” |
[10:30] | What does that even mean? | 这算什么啊 |
[10:31] | Who cares? You broke up with her. | 谁管呢 是你甩了她 |
[10:33] | Everything about that girl is complicated. | 那女孩的一切都一言难尽 |
[10:35] | Okay, I mean, she gets the cream puffs, | 她拿到奶油松饼 |
[10:36] | she tells you to take out the filling. | 还非要扔掉里面的馅 |
[10:38] | They’re just puffs. | 那是松饼啊 |
[10:40] | Yeah, that was some pretty messed-up stuff. | 是啊 她的确挺有病的 |
[10:44] | Uh, okay. I’m… I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[10:47] | Mm. Okay. | 好了 |
[10:49] | I’m good. | 没事了 |
[10:50] | – Okay? – Back on game. Yeah. | -好了吗 -恢复状态了 |
[10:55] | We’re so close to finding Thinman, Ed. | 我们就要找到瘦人了 艾德 |
[10:58] | I can smell him. | 我能闻到他了 |
[10:59] | I can smell his musk. | 我能闻到他的獠牙 |
[11:06] | Closer than ever. | 从未如此接近 |
[11:08] | – This is really serious, Harry. – Yeah. | -这事真的很严肃 哈里 -是啊 |
[11:11] | I mean, the Winchesters are here, and, you know, | 温家兄弟也来了 你也知道 |
[11:13] | I don’t want my knees blown off by Sam and Dean. | 我可不想被萨姆和迪恩打穿膝盖 |
[11:17] | Have you ever thought that we might just, you know, bail on this? | 你有没有考虑过或许我们该 别管这事了 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | What the… what the hell is wrong with you?! | 你是怎么了 |
[11:29] | No one cares what they think. They don’t even have a twitter. | 谁管他们怎么想 他们连推特都没有 |
[11:31] | We’re gonna find Thinman, Ed, | 我们会找到瘦人的 艾德 |
[11:33] | for our families, for Dana. | 为了我们的家人 和唐娜 |
[11:37] | Oh, so, it’s about your ex eating her words? | 你是为了让你前女友后悔吗 |
[11:40] | It’s about making all the haters eat their words. | 是为了让所有黑后悔 |
[11:44] | Maggie and Spruce… the just… deserters. | 玛姬 斯布鲁斯 那些逃兵 |
[11:47] | They want to lead a “normal life”” | 想过什么”正常生活” |
[11:49] | I mean, what is that? | 什么意思啊 |
[11:50] | Screw them. | 去他们的 |
[11:51] | – Screw them. – Right? | -去他们的 -太对了 |
[11:52] | When we find Thinman, are they gonna be on “Dr. Phil”” | 等我们找到瘦人 是他们会上《菲尔医生》吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不是 |
[11:56] | We’re gonna be on “Dr. Phil.” | 是我们会上《菲尔医生》 |
[11:57] | Hell, yeah. Press “record,” buddy. | 没错 开始录影吧 |
[11:59] | You got it. | 好嘞 |
[12:04] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[12:05] | – You ready? – Yep. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[12:07] | The bedroom of a teenage girl is meant for two things… | 一个年轻女孩的闺房有两个用处 |
[12:11] | giggles and joy. | 欢笑和快乐 |
[12:13] | Until one night, | 直到一晚 |
[12:15] | Thinman turned the giggles into blood. | 瘦人将欢笑变成流血 |
[12:20] | Oh! You are so money right now. | 你现在气场太棒了 |
[12:23] | – You like that? – This is good stuff. | -你喜欢吗 -真的很不错 |
[12:24] | And it’s gonna pay off in ladies, Ed… lots of ladies. | 会有很多女人喜欢上这个的 艾德 |
[12:27] | We’re gonna need… we’re gonna need snorkels, | 我们会需要通气管 |
[12:30] | ’cause we’re gonna be swimming around in so much… | 因为我们将畅游在… |
[12:34] | Thought you boys might be thirsty. | 我觉得你们可能会渴了 |
[12:39] | Please. That sounds delicious. | 谢谢 听上去很诱人 |
[12:43] | Okay. All right, over the past six months, | 好了 过去六个月里 |
[12:45] | there have been three unnatural deaths in Springdale, | 斯普林代尔有三起非自然死亡 |
[12:48] | none of them connected to Casey Miles, | 但都与凯茜·迈尔斯无关 |
[12:49] | and none of them violent. | 而且都不是很惨 |
[12:51] | Okay, that’s not exactly a recipe for a vengeful spirit. | 这样的事应该不会产生复仇鬼魂 |
[12:55] | There have been a bunch of unexplained deaths | 但有很多未解的死亡悬案 |
[12:57] | pinned on Thinman. | 被归为瘦人所为 |
[12:57] | Um, a vic dies, then, a couple weeks later, | 一个人死了 几周后 |
[13:00] | a photo pops up of the vic with Thinman photobombing. | 会发现死者的某张照片里有瘦人 |
[13:03] | So, Thinman’s stalking folks? | 那么瘦人是跟踪狂吗 |
[13:05] | According to the lore. | 根据传闻是这样 |
[13:06] | According to the idiots. | 是傻子这么说吧 |
[13:08] | How come none of these vics pinged our radar? | 我们怎么没注意到这些被害人 |
[13:09] | I’m pretty sure the mysterious deaths | 应该是这些神秘死亡 |
[13:11] | can be chalked up to non-supernatural causes. | 可以用非超自然原因解释 |
[13:13] | That and, honestly, | 还有就是 |
[13:16] | Most of these photos look pretty fake. | 这些照片大部分看上去挺假的 |
[13:18] | Even Casey’s? | 包括凯茜的吗 |
[13:19] | Except Casey’s. | 除了凯茜的 |
[13:20] | Casey’s photo… wasn’t doctored. | 凯茜的照片没有修改过 |
[13:24] | Whatever was behind her… was really there. | 她身后的那东西真的是在那儿 |
[13:28] | Okay, well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[13:29] | I mean, how could something be both real and fake at the same time? | 这世上怎么能有东西又真又假 |
[13:34] | Well, a girl is dead, and that’s about as real as it gets. | 有个女孩死了 这个绝对假不了 |
[13:40] | All right, so, the last thing she did | 她做的最后一件事 |
[13:43] | was she took a photo on her phone. | 是用手机照了相 |
[13:46] | How did that photo end up online? | 这张照片怎么流传到网上的 |
[13:48] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[13:49] | It was originally posted to a Thinman fan forum, | 最早是发在一个瘦人粉丝网站上的 |
[13:52] | but the I.P. address was blocked. | 但IP地址却查不到 |
[13:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. This thing has fans? | 这东西还有粉丝 |
[13:58] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[14:00] | Okay, well, then somebody wanted this photo on the internet, | 那么肯定有人希望照片流传到网上 |
[14:02] | and I’m guessing that the ghost didn’t hop online to post it. | 而且肯定不是鬼魂上网发布的 |
[14:11] | Is the, uh, sheriff around? | 警长在吗 |
[14:12] | There’s a couple questions we’d like to ask him. | 我们想问他几个问题 |
[14:14] | Uh, sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉了 |
[14:15] | Sheriff’s on a hunting trip. | 警长去打猎了 |
[14:16] | But, uh, I appreciate you agents being here. | 但是很感谢你们能来 |
[14:19] | I could use all the help I can get. | 我真是很需要帮忙 |
[14:21] | Wait a second. Was this cracked when you found it? | 等等 你发现这个时它就被摔坏了吗 |
[14:23] | Yeah, man. Maybe she dropped it? | 嗯 或许她失手掉了 |
[14:25] | 911 call went dead at 11:59. | 911电话在11点59时断了 |
[14:27] | Wait, what time was the photo posted? | 照片发布的时间呢 |
[14:29] | Around 2:00 a.m. | 大概凌晨2点 |
[14:30] | But the coroner has the death at midnight. | 但是验尸官认定死亡时间是午夜 |
[14:32] | How could she have posted the photo from her phone? | 那她是怎么用手机发布照片的 |
[14:33] | That… that’s impossible. | 这根本不可能 |
[14:35] | Or…supernatural. | 或者是超自然现象 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:39] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[14:40] | A couple fellas came by, uh, asking questions about the girl’s death, | 有几个人来过 问了些关于这案子的问题 |
[14:43] | suggested they might be able to help. | 说他们可能能帮上忙 |
[14:45] | They, uh, gave me a book they wrote about, um… | 他们给了我一本他们写的书 关于… |
[14:48] | Thinman? | 瘦人吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:55] | Not a fan? | 不喜欢吗 |
[16:10] | Agents, thanks for coming. | 探员 谢谢你们能来 |
[16:13] | What are these two crapshoots doing here? | 那两个二货在这儿干什么 |
[16:17] | I figured it wouldn’t hurt to go a little “Medium,” you know? | 我觉得整点《灵媒缉凶》那套也没什么坏处 |
[16:23] | Uh…two counties over, folks were combing the place | 跟我们隔两个郡 大家在到处找一个 |
[16:27] | for a poor little dead boy back in August. | 8月份失踪的可怜的小男孩 |
[16:30] | The cops let a psychic do her thing. | 警方找了一个灵媒去 |
[16:32] | Shish, bang, boom… found a body a day later. | 第二天就找到了尸体 |
[16:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:37] | Is there any, uh, security-cam footage. | 有监控录像吗 |
[16:38] | Uh, yeah, just… | 有 |
[16:44] | I thought I told you to beat it. | 不是叫你们滚蛋吗 |
[16:46] | Oh, well, what are you gonna do. You gonna out me, “agent”? | 你们要把我赶出去吗 “探员” |
[16:53] | Okay, look, playing paparazzi at a crime scene… | 在犯罪现场玩狗仔队 |
[16:56] | Who does that help but yourselves? | 除了对你们 对其他人有任何益处吗 |
[16:57] | The bloggers, Dean, the believers… | 还有博主 迪恩 那些信徒 |
[17:00] | Everyone who needs just a little proof | 那些需要一些证明 |
[17:02] | to know that Thinman is out there. | 确信瘦人的确存在的人 |
[17:05] | Wait, so, you’re saying there’s a lot of folks online | 你们是说网上有很多人 |
[17:07] | that are pretty die-hard about this thing? | 对这个瘦人很死忠 |
[17:08] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -那可不是 -当然了 |
[17:10] | You throw the right Tibetan symbol into the mix, | 如果加上适当的西藏字符 |
[17:13] | you dumb asses ever think the Thinman comes to life as a tulpa? | 你们俩蠢货想没想过瘦人变成幻像怪成真了 |
[17:16] | Because thousands of people can agree that Thinman is any one thing? | 因为几千人对瘦人的描述是统一的吗 |
[17:21] | The lore changes blog to blog. | 关于瘦人的传言千变万化 |
[17:24] | He’s not a tulpa. | 不是幻像怪 |
[17:25] | Okay, all right. All right. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Right here, right now, cut the crap. | 不说废话了 |
[17:29] | Do either of you actually know what Thinman is? | 那你们俩真的知道瘦人是什么吗 |
[17:32] | No. We just play supernaturalists on tv. | 不 我们只是在电视上扮演超自然论者 |
[17:37] | We have no idea what we’re doing. | 我们完全不知道我们在干什么 |
[17:39] | Of course we do. | 我们当然知道了 |
[17:42] | Thinman is part man, part tree. | 瘦人是半人半树 |
[17:46] | Some people believe that he emerged | 有人认为他来自一个 |
[17:49] | from the nightmare of an autistic boy. | 自闭症男孩的噩梦 |
[17:52] | All right, so you have no idea. | 就是说你们也不知道 |
[17:54] | Fellas, you want to see this. | 伙计们 过来看看 |
[18:00] | All right, check it out. | 快看 |
[18:11] | All right, so, how did he jump from the parking lot to the diner. | 他怎么从停车场突然进入餐馆的 |
[18:14] | The doors were locked? | 门是锁着的吗 |
[18:15] | The footage shows Trey locked them 10 minutes before. | 录像显示特雷10分钟前才锁上的 |
[18:17] | Locked, not locked, it doesn’t matter. | 锁没锁都不重要 |
[18:19] | Everyone knows Thinman can teleport. | 大家都知道瘦人能瞬间移动 |
[18:21] | I didn’t even get a blip on my EMF. | 我的电磁探测器毫无反应 |
[18:24] | So, maybe it’s not a ghost. | 或许不是鬼 |
[18:26] | You Feds believers now? | 二位探员也信这些了 |
[18:29] | Okay, uh… we’re gonna go. | 那我们走了 |
[18:31] | – Good work, deputy, agents. – Let’s go. Let’s go, man. | -副警长 探员 干得好 -我们走吧 |
[18:36] | See it again. | 再看一遍 |
[18:47] | Holy wow. | 天呐 |
[18:49] | Someone posted the diner footage of Thinman | 有人把瘦人的餐馆视频 |
[18:51] | in the comments section of our blog. | 发在我们博客的评论区了 |
[18:52] | – Who? – Who cares? | -谁啊 -管他呢 |
[18:54] | Maintain current velocity. | 保持速度 |
[19:00] | Hey, wh-why are you putting your ninja outfit on? | 你为什么把忍者衣服穿上了 |
[19:05] | I’m not gonna wait for someone else to die. | 我可不能等到再出人命 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna find Thinman tonight. | 我今晚就要找到瘦人 |
[19:09] | – Where? – The woods, obvi. | -在哪 -当然是林子里 |
[19:11] | Uh, that’s kind of general. | 这太笼统了吧 |
[19:13] | Well, the lore says that Thinman hangs out by trees, | 据传说 瘦人在树旁边出没 |
[19:15] | and the woods is where trees hang out. | 而林子里都是树 |
[19:18] | Two kills in town… local woods is the best bet. | 两起命案 他肯定在本地的林子里 |
[19:23] | Two people are dead… really dead. | 有两个人死了 真的死了 |
[19:25] | And I just keep thinking that, you know, | 我总是忘不了这个 |
[19:27] | maybe Sam and Dean should just take over. | 也许该让萨姆和迪恩接手 |
[19:32] | First of all, hell no. | 首先 绝对不行 |
[19:34] | And… and quit raining on my rainbow. | 再者 别再扫我的兴了[在我的彩虹上下雨] |
[19:36] | Rainbows can’t happen without rain. | 没有雨就没有彩虹 |
[19:38] | Don’t try to use science with me. | 别用科学对付我 |
[19:39] | This is about a-a feeling. | 这是一种情感 |
[19:42] | And we can’t quit | 我们不能现在放弃 |
[19:43] | when we’re so close to finding Thinman | 我们马上就能找到瘦人 |
[19:45] | and finally making up for everything we’ve lost | 终于能弥补我们为了做这件事 |
[19:46] | because of…what we do. | 而失去的一切 |
[19:48] | Okay, it wouldn’t be the worst idea, though, you know, | 但其实交给专业人士 |
[19:50] | if we leave it to the professionals. | 也不是什么坏主意 |
[19:53] | We are the professionals, Ed. | 我们就是专业人士 艾德 |
[19:59] | So, the woods? | 去树林吗 |
[20:01] | Any woods, Ed. Any woods. | 随便哪片树林 艾德 随便 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | Just grasping at straws here, but when I think “teleport,” | 我只是病急乱投医 但说到瞬移 |
[20:09] | I think “crossroads demon.” | 我就想到”十字路口恶魔” |
[20:14] | Demon that likes to stab and watch youtube. Why not? | 喜欢捅人看视频网站的恶魔 好啊 |
[20:18] | Oh, by the way, speaking of which, | 对了 说起那个 |
[20:20] | the video of, uh, Trey getting knifed — | 特里被刀捅死的视频 |
[20:24] | it’s already online. | 已经挂上网了 |
[20:25] | It has, like, 2,000 views. | 有两千人看过 |
[20:27] | It’s like somebody wants people to see Thinman in action. | 好像有人故意要让大家看到瘦人行凶 |
[20:30] | It’s ’cause people will watch, ’cause people are sick. | 因为会有人看 因为那些人很变态 |
[20:33] | And when did “viral” go from that baby chimp falling out of a tree | 什么时候病毒视频从小猩猩掉下树 |
[20:37] | to killer “candid camera”? | 变成杀手偷拍了 |
[20:42] | You know what video would have gone viral, | 你知道什么视频会在网上疯传吗 |
[20:44] | if we still had it? | 只可惜那个没留下来 |
[20:45] | When you were five and you got dressed up as Batman | 你五岁时扮成蝙蝠侠的样子 |
[20:47] | and you jumped off the shed | 从棚屋上跳了下来 |
[20:48] | ’cause you thought you could fly. | 因为你以为自己会飞 |
[20:49] | After you jumped first. | 你先跳的 |
[20:51] | Hey, I was nine, and I was dressed up like Superman, okay? | 我当时九岁 而且我扮的是超人好吗 |
[20:53] | Everybody knows that Batman can’t fly. | 地球人都知道蝙蝠侠不会飞 |
[20:54] | Well, I didn’t know that. I broke my arm. | 我当时不知道 摔断了胳膊 |
[20:56] | I know you did. | 是啊 |
[20:57] | Man, I drove you to the E.R. on my handlebars. | 我让你坐在我的车把上送你去了急诊室 |
[21:04] | Well, good times. | 真是快乐时光啊 |
[21:19] | Yeah, they were. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:29] | I got to tell you guys something important, | 我有很重要的事要告诉你们 |
[21:31] | and then the case is yours. | 然后这案子就归你们了 |
[21:37] | Harry here, solo Ghostfacer, | 我是哈里 一个人的抓鬼特工队 |
[21:41] | investigating a possible Thinman habitat… | 正在在树林里调查潜在 |
[21:46] | in the woods. | 瘦人栖息地 |
[21:49] | All alone, deep in the woods, | 孤身一人 深入树林 |
[21:53] | a man could lose his marbles | 离死亡之刃这么近 |
[21:55] | being so close to the blade of doom. | 会让人丧失理智 |
[21:59] | Lucky for us, I’m really good at marbles. | 幸运的是 我清醒得很 |
[22:05] | All right, either you bleed ghostfacers red or you don’t. | 要做抓鬼特工队 就专心一意 |
[22:08] | If Spruce wanted to start a startup | 斯布鲁斯想办公司 |
[22:09] | and Maggie’s heart was in the roller derby, | 玛姬一心要玩轮滑 |
[22:11] | who am I to stop them? | 我凭什么阻止他们 |
[22:12] | But Harry — I-I couldn’t let him give in to his girl. | 但是哈里 我不能让他屈服于他的女友 |
[22:15] | I mean, she — she called the Ghostfacers stupid. | 她说抓鬼特工队很蠢 |
[22:16] | Stupid! Can you — can you believe that? | 蠢 你们能相信吗 |
[22:19] | You know, I-I don’t care | 我可不管 |
[22:20] | how much money her daddy’s hedge fund has. | 她爸的对冲基金有多少钱 |
[22:21] | I just couldn’t watch Harry become a corporate stooge. | 我不能看着哈里变成公司的走狗 |
[22:24] | Okay, this all sounds like sad times at bitchmont high. | 听起来像是碧池蒙德高中的悲惨时光 |
[22:27] | What does this have to do with the case? | 跟案子有什么关系 |
[22:28] | Harry was gonna leave, | 哈里要离开 |
[22:29] | so I needed to give him a reason to stay. | 我得给他一个留下的理由 |
[22:35] | I-I made up Thinman. | 我编造了瘦人 |
[22:42] | Thinman stalks his victims, | 瘦人跟踪被害人 |
[22:45] | but the tables have turned, my friends. | 但局势反转了 朋友们 |
[22:48] | The stalker is now the stalkee. | 跟踪狂变成了被跟踪的人 |
[22:54] | So you’re saying that this crap is actually crap? | 你是说这破事根本就是假的 |
[22:56] | One old photo of a butler, a lot of photoshop later, | 一张管家的老照片 后期好好处理一番 |
[22:59] | and I posted on one of those horror forums under “anonymous” | 我匿名发在一个恐怖论坛上 |
[23:02] | and it blew up. | 就火了起来 |
[23:04] | Yeah. I only faked one case for us, | 我只为我们伪造了一件案子 |
[23:06] | and then we’re packing up to go home | 我们准备收拾东西回家时 |
[23:08] | when somebody posted a sighting of Thinman, | 有人在网上说见到了瘦人 |
[23:09] | so…we went after it, and that’s how the Thinman | 于是我们就去追查 后来瘦人 |
[23:12] | became a crowdsourced legend. | 就成了大众传说 |
[23:17] | Look, we were at the front of it. | 我们是领头羊 |
[23:19] | It felt like something. | 这感觉很奇妙 |
[23:21] | It — it was so awesome to have a following, | 有追随者的感觉很好 |
[23:23] | and Harry — he was just — he was so into it. | 哈里 他非常沉迷 |
[23:26] | Ed, you have to tell him. | 艾德 你得告诉他 |
[23:28] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[23:29] | We were the Thinman guys. | 我们是追踪瘦人的人 |
[23:30] | Without the Thinman, we’re just…guys — | 没有瘦人 我们就是普通人 |
[23:32] | just — we’re just puffs. | 就是 凡人 |
[23:36] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[23:39] | If I tell Harry, he’s gonna leave the Ghostfacers. | 如果我告诉哈里 他就会离开抓鬼特工队 |
[23:41] | Listen, if you don’t tell him, he’s gonna leave anyway. | 你不告诉他 他还是会离开 |
[23:44] | Trust me here. | 相信我 |
[23:46] | Secrets ruin relationships. | 秘密会毁掉两个人的关系 |
[23:53] | Okay, well, I’ll just tell him when the time is right. | 好吧 等时机成熟我就告诉他 |
[23:57] | Time’s right now, chief. | 现在时机就很好 伙计 |
[23:59] | Well, he’s — he’s not here. | 他现在不在 |
[24:01] | Uh, he’s — he’s out in the woods, | 他在树林里 |
[24:03] | uh, searching for Thinman. | 寻找瘦人 |
[24:07] | Okay, because Thinman, or whatever the hell this thing is, | 瘦人 不管这是什么鬼东西 |
[24:10] | has killed two people, and now Harry is in the woods alone. | 已经杀死两个人了 现在哈里又只身在树林里 |
[24:13] | Well, actually, it’s more like “wood,” um, | 其实算不上是树林啦 |
[24:16] | ’cause I dropped him off by some trees behind a grocery store. | 我让他在杂货店后面的几棵树边下车了 |
[24:22] | Guys, come on. He’s gonna be fine. | 拜托 他不会有事的 |
[24:25] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[24:26] | All right, what we have here is a, uh, — it’s a — | 好了 这是个 是个 |
[24:29] | it looks like a formation | 好像是个木棍 |
[24:31] | of sticks in the shape of a pile. | 堆起来搭成的阵型 |
[24:35] | Could have been left here for us by Thinman. | 可能是瘦人留下的 |
[24:38] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[24:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:55] | We are not alone. | 这儿还有其他东西 |
[25:43] | Too tight? | 太紧了吗 |
[25:44] | Nope. No, I’m good. I’m good. | 没有 我很好 |
[25:47] | – I’m good. – All right. | -我没事 -好吧 |
[25:47] | I think I’m just gonna have to staple it | 等我们回旅馆 |
[25:48] | when we get back to the motel. | 我再好好处理一下 |
[25:52] | We were right, Ed! Thinman’s real. | 我们是对的 艾德 真有瘦人 |
[25:53] | Yeah. Some fresh tires tracks back over there. | 那里有新留下的胎痕 |
[25:55] | – I took some photos. – What for? | -我拍了照 -干什么 |
[25:57] | Because that car might belong to whoever knifed you. | 那辆车可能属于割伤你的人 |
[25:59] | Well, whoever cut me was Thinman, | 割伤我的是瘦人 |
[26:01] | and Thinman doesn’t drive. | 瘦人不开车 |
[26:04] | It was Thinman, jackass! | 真是瘦人 混球 |
[26:07] | I mean, I shouldn’t have to connect the dots for you guys. | 不用我一一给你们解释吧 |
[26:09] | I figured, you know, you’re both intelligent, m-maybe. | 我以为你俩都挺聪明的 |
[26:13] | Um, Harry. | 哈里 |
[26:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:16] | Why didn’t you tell me that before? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[26:19] | Because — I-I don’t know — | 因为 我不知道 |
[26:21] | I thought you were gonna get mad. | 我想你会生我的气 |
[26:23] | Oh, good guess, Ed. | 想得没错 艾德 |
[26:24] | I am mad. | 我是生气了 |
[26:26] | I’m really, really mad at you right now. | 我现在非常非常生你的气 |
[26:28] | I-I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[26:29] | You crashed the Jenga tower of our lives. | 你毁掉了我们的生活 |
[26:34] | I was gonna get married. | 我本来要结婚了 |
[26:36] | I left her to run around with you, living some lie. | 我离开她 跟你东奔西跑 生活在谎言之中 |
[26:39] | Well, at least we were living it together. | 至少咱俩都在 |
[26:41] | Seriously? Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[26:44] | If I hadn’t struck gold with Thinman, | 如果我没有编造瘦人的事 |
[26:46] | you’d be doing a boring job, doing boring numbers, | 你这会儿正做着无聊的工作 算着无聊的数字 |
[26:48] | answering to Dana’s dad. | 唯唐娜爸爸之命是从 |
[26:49] | Okay? I saved you, bud. | 我救了你 老兄 |
[26:51] | Saved me? From what?! | 救我 免于什么 |
[26:53] | From living a nice life? | 免于过上好日子 |
[26:56] | From not getting stabbed? | 免于不被刀捅伤 |
[26:57] | How selfish can you be? | 你还能再自私一点吗 |
[26:59] | Well, maybe it’s not too late, you know? | 也许现在还不晚 |
[27:00] | You could call her and see. | 你可以打给她试试 |
[27:01] | – That’s not gonna work. – Well, maybe — maybe it will. | -没用的 -也许能行呢 |
[27:04] | No, it’s not. You want to know why? | 没用的 想知道为什么吗 |
[27:05] | ’cause she’s got some guy’s arm wrapped around her neck, | 因为已经有个男人搂着她了 |
[27:07] | and it’s “complicated” okay? | 她的状态是”一言难尽” 好吗 |
[27:10] | Look, Harry, we didn’t know from the start | 哈里 我们一开始并不知道 |
[27:12] | if Thinman was real or not. | 瘦人是真是假 |
[27:14] | I — okay, look, maybe I had some inside knowledge, | 也许我是有一些内幕 |
[27:17] | okay, but does it really make a difference | 但如果我们为了粉丝坚持下去 |
[27:18] | if we keep it going for the fans? | 事情的真相有什么要紧吗 |
[27:20] | They’ll never know. | 他们又不会知道 |
[27:22] | I’ll know. | 我知道 |
[27:27] | You made a chump out of me, Ed. | 你让我颜面尽失 艾德 |
[27:30] | Harry, we can get through this. | 哈里 我们可以熬过去的 |
[27:32] | We just debunk Thinman | 我们可以揭穿瘦人的真相 |
[27:33] | and then we go back to Ghostfacers. | 然后继续抓鬼特工队的日子 |
[27:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:42] | I can’t trust you anymore, Ed. | 我再也不能相信你了 艾德 |
[27:45] | Oh, come on, Harry. | 别这样 哈里 |
[27:57] | I get it. You’re pissed, okay? | 我明白 你生气了 |
[27:59] | And — and you don’t mean what you say. | 你所说的话都不是出自真心 |
[28:03] | But, Harry, just tell me what you need. | 哈里 告诉我你需要什么 |
[28:12] | I’ll go get some coffee, and — | 我去买咖啡 |
[28:14] | and you can stay here and chill. | 你可以坐在这儿冷静一下 |
[28:31] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[28:32] | It, um, went, uh…um… | 有点… |
[28:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:58] | I just got punched right in the feels. | 感觉被人胖揍了一顿 |
[29:09] | None of it was real, Sam. | 这一切都不是真的 萨姆 |
[29:12] | Ed was just pretending, and now he wants me to pretend, | 艾德就是在装模作样 现在他还想要我假装 |
[29:16] | like this is just something I could get past. | 好像这一切没什么大不了 |
[29:20] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[29:25] | Look, there are things you can forgive, | 有些事你可以原谅 |
[29:27] | and there are things you can’t. | 有些事不行 |
[29:29] | So, which one is this? | 这件事算哪一种 |
[29:32] | That’s something you got to figure out for yourself. | 你得自己考虑 |
[29:40] | I got a bead on those tire treads, if you want to… | 胎痕找到匹配的了 如果你想… |
[29:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:54] | So, the tires were only made for one kind of car. | 这种轮胎只有一种车用 |
[29:57] | It’s a 1989 Geo Metro. | 1989年的吉优都市 |
[29:59] | Town this small — there’s only one registered here. | 这么小的镇子 这车只有一辆 |
[30:01] | Deputy says it belongs to a guy named Roger | 警官说是属于一个叫罗杰的家伙 |
[30:03] | who works night security | 他在镇子 |
[30:04] | down at the mill on the north side of town. | 北面的工厂做夜班保安 |
[30:06] | So, this thing teleported, but it has a job and car. | 这东西既可以瞬移 又有工作有车 |
[30:11] | What are we dealing with? | 到底什么情况 |
[30:12] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去看看 |
[30:29] | Sam and Dean caught something, | 萨姆和迪恩有线索了 |
[30:30] | so they’re gonna clean up your mess. | 他们要去处理你的烂摊子了 |
[30:33] | You’re right. It is my mess. | 你说得对 是我的烂摊子 |
[30:35] | I should be the one out there cleaning it up. | 应该由我去处理 |
[30:37] | You’d just make it worse. | 你只会越帮越忙 |
[30:41] | Oh, what? | 怎么 |
[30:42] | You were fine leaving Sam and Dean before. | 你又不是没抛下他们不管过 |
[30:44] | Why not now? | 现在何必自找麻烦 |
[30:45] | I don’t want to be a jellyfish spine anymore, Harry. | 我不想再做水母的脊柱了 哈里 |
[30:48] | Jellyfish don’t have spines. | 水母哪有脊柱 |
[30:50] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[30:51] | Before the heartache, before the lies, | 在心碎和谎言以前 |
[30:53] | we set out to help people, right? | 我们的出发点是帮助人 对吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:57] | Mostly. | 主要是这样 |
[30:58] | So, there’s no reason not to get out there | 那我们没道理不过去 |
[31:00] | and do what we mostly set out to do. | 完成我们主要的出发点 |
[31:03] | Harry, I-I can make this right for the both of us. | 哈里 我可以弥补这件事 |
[31:16] | We can make it right. | 我们可以弥补这件事 |
[31:19] | Y-you mean you want to come with me? | 你的意思是要跟我一起去吗 |
[31:34] | I thought we said my partner and I would take care of this. | 我们不是说了 我和我的搭档会处理这事 |
[31:36] | Look, guys, my boss is AWOL. | 我上司不在 |
[31:39] | We don’t have a warrant. | 我们又没有搜查令 |
[31:40] | My ass is on the line if this thing goes sideways. | 这事出了岔子 我可就麻烦大了 |
[31:44] | All right. Just stay back. | 好吧 你在后面跟着就好 |
[32:08] | Always wanted to use these things. | 一直想用用这些东西 |
[32:26] | So, you’re thinman, huh? | 那么 你就是瘦人吗 |
[32:30] | That would make sense if it didn’t look Like you just ate a fat camp. | 如果你不是那么胖也倒能说得通了 |
[32:40] | Oh, god, Sam, make him stop. | 天呐 萨姆 让他住口 |
[32:42] | Hey, so, what’s the deal? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[32:43] | What are you, Norwood? | 你到底是什么 诺伍德 |
[32:45] | You a demon? | 是恶魔吗 |
[32:46] | I mean, how did you teleport back at the diner? | 你是怎么瞬移进入餐馆的 |
[32:48] | Team effort. | 团队合作 |
[33:11] | So, there was no teleporting — | 根本没什么瞬间移动 |
[33:13] | Just a couple of douche bags doing the “Scream” thing. | 只有几个白痴在造谣生事 |
[33:18] | Wait, I know who you are. | 等等 我认得你 |
[33:21] | You’re the busboy from the diner. | 你是那家餐厅的服务员 |
[33:24] | So, what, you just wanted to kill your boss? | 怎么 你就是想杀了你老板吗 |
[33:28] | Trey was a dick. | 特里是个人渣 |
[33:29] | And what about Casey? | 那凯茜呢 |
[33:31] | What did she do? | 她怎么惹你了 |
[33:32] | She wouldn’t go out with me, | 她不愿意和我约会 |
[33:33] | so I set her up with someone else, | 所以我用别的东西招呼她 |
[33:36] | my knife. | 我的刀子 |
[33:40] | Good one, Rog. | 说得好 罗杰 |
[33:45] | I see the sheriff didn’t make it out of town. | 看来警长没活着离开镇子啊 |
[33:47] | Well, he really should have given me the time off I asked for. | 他应该给我我要求的假期的 |
[33:50] | So, you killed him?! | 你就为这个杀了他 |
[33:51] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我谁也没杀 |
[33:54] | Roger did. | 是罗杰杀的 |
[33:55] | He’s the psycho. | 他是个疯子 |
[33:57] | I’m the visionary. | 而我是个梦想家 |
[34:00] | I don’t blame you for underestimating me. | 我不怪你们轻视我 |
[34:03] | Everybody does. | 每个人都轻视我 |
[34:05] | Fancy Fed, coming in here, | 帅气的探员 来到这儿 |
[34:07] | treating me like a paper monkey from the get-go. | 一开始就把我当成个小文员 |
[34:11] | But I was thinman the whole time. | 但其实我就是”瘦人” |
[34:15] | Do you have any idea how good that felt? | 你知道那种感觉有多棒吗 |
[34:19] | No, sicko, I can’t say that I do. | 不知道 变态 我还真不知道 |
[34:21] | Yeah, pretty boy doesn’t know | 是啊 帅哥是不会知道 |
[34:22] | what it’s like to feel invisible — | 被人无视是什么感觉 |
[34:26] | To grow up in a town of 300 people | 在一个只有三百人的小镇长大 |
[34:27] | and nobody sees you. | 但是从没有人注意过你 |
[34:29] | They didn’t see us. | 他们看不见我们 |
[34:33] | So, how did you two meet? | 那么 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[34:36] | Wackjob.Com? | 通过”疯子网”吗 |
[34:39] | No. | 不是 |
[34:40] | Just a couple of schmoes in an empty bar. | 就是两个呆子在一间空荡荡的酒吧相遇 |
[34:43] | We hit it off. | 我们一见如故 |
[34:44] | Turns out me and Rog — | 我和罗杰 |
[34:45] | we’re both total conspiracy-theory junkies. | 居然都是阴谋论迷 |
[34:48] | And then we found thinman, and, bam, | 然后我们发现了”瘦人” |
[34:50] | we blew up all over the message boards. | 于是就轰炸了整个留言板 |
[34:52] | So, what is this, then? Some sort of a twisted cosplay? | 那这算什么 变态角色扮演吗 |
[34:55] | Cosreal. | 这是来真的 |
[34:57] | You know, blogging was fun, but… | 发博客是很有趣 但是 |
[34:58] | but, let me guess, you wanted something more. | 但是 让我猜猜 你们想要更多 |
[35:00] | You realize what you two jackasses are doing | 你们知道你们俩混蛋做的事 |
[35:03] | doesn’t make you thinman. | 并不让你成为”瘦人” |
[35:06] | It makes you copycat killers. | 你们只能算是模仿犯 |
[35:08] | It makes me thinman. | 我就是”瘦人” |
[35:12] | And you’re not telling anyone I’m not, | 而你没办法告诉别人我不是 |
[35:15] | ’cause you’ll be too dead to talk. | 因为你马上就要死透了 |
[35:20] | Show time. | 好戏开场 |
[35:22] | You two are lucky ducks. | 你俩真是幸运 |
[35:24] | You’re the stars of our best video yet. | 你们是我们目前为止最好的视频的主演 |
[35:26] | And when it goes viral, | 等视频疯传 |
[35:29] | everyone will know thinman’s real. | 大家都会知道”瘦人”是真的 |
[35:41] | And…action! | 准备 开拍 |
[35:43] | Wait, no, no, no. Don’t! | 等下 别别别 不要 |
[36:01] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[36:21] | Oh, he got me! He got me back! | 他踢到了我 这是报复 |
[36:25] | It’s scooby-doo time, douche bag. | 现在是史酷比时刻 混蛋 |
[36:27] | Take off the mask. | 脱下面具 |
[36:30] | I know you’re not thinman. | 我知道你不是瘦人 |
[36:31] | You’re just a “me-me”” | 你只是个”咪咪” |
[36:33] | Ed, it’s pronounced meme. | 艾德 应该是弥母 |
[36:35] | It’s spelled M-E-M-E, though. | 可拼写是M-E-M-E |
[36:36] | The second “E” is silent. Yeah. | 第二个E不发音 |
[36:39] | You’re a me-me — a-a man-meme, | 你只是个咪咪 是个人类弥母 |
[36:44] | and I invented you. | 是我创造了你 |
[36:48] | Good to know. | 多谢赐教 |
[36:55] | I’m a lover of the classics, Ed. | 我热爱经典 艾德 |
[36:58] | And what we have here is a “Frankenstein” situation. | 我们正处于《弗兰肯斯坦》式的情节中 |
[37:01] | I mean, wow, the creator. | 你居然是我的创造者 |
[37:04] | I mean, we… we were gonna let one of you guys live | 我们本打算放你们中一人一条生路 |
[37:06] | to tell our story. | 来传颂我们的故事 |
[37:08] | But now, | 可现在 |
[37:09] | once you two are dead, there’ll be no proof | 只要你们都死了 就没人能证明 |
[37:11] | that thinman was your brainchild. | 瘦人是你们的创造 |
[37:31] | No. | 不要 |
[37:42] | Wait, no! No! No! | 别开枪 不 不要 |
[37:44] | No, look. Look at me. | 不 冲我来吧 |
[37:46] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[37:47] | Okay? It’s all my fault. | 行吗 都是我的错 |
[37:50] | I got enough bullets for both of you. | 我枪里的子弹足够弄死你们俩了 |
[38:24] | – So, are we good in there? – Yeah. | -现场搞定了吗 -是啊 |
[38:28] | With the thinman footage and the way I set the bodies, | 瘦人的录像加上我摆放尸体的方式 |
[38:31] | there should be enough breadcrumbs to make it look | 应该有足够的线索让别人以为 |
[38:33] | like those two psychos offed each other. | 是两个疯子同归于尽 |
[38:39] | They were just people, man. | 他们只是凡人 伙计 |
[38:40] | They weren’t… demons. They weren’t monsters. | 他们不是恶魔 也不是怪物 |
[38:43] | They… were just frickin’ people. | 他们 只是凡人 |
[38:49] | Yeah, well, like I said, people are sick. | 是啊 就像我说过的 人很变态 |
[38:54] | S-so… are we cool? | 那么 我们没事了吧 |
[38:59] | I don’t think we ever will be. | 我想我们不会和好如初了 |
[39:05] | I mean, you know, we made it right. | 我们做出了弥补 |
[39:07] | We, uh — we beat the guys. | 我们打败了那些家伙 |
[39:10] | This could be our shot to start the old ghostfacers again. | 这可是我们抓鬼特工队东山再起的好机会 |
[39:13] | I came here with you to finish this thing with thinman. | 我跟你来是为了解决瘦人的问题 |
[39:15] | I wasn’t just closing a chapter, Ed. | 我不是想结束一个篇章 艾德 |
[39:18] | It was the whole dang book. | 我是要结束这整本书 |
[39:20] | But you saved my life back there. | 可你刚救了我的命 |
[39:21] | I killed a guy, Ed. | 我杀了人 艾德 |
[39:22] | He was a bad guy, Harry. | 他是个坏蛋 哈里 |
[39:24] | He was a guy, Ed. | 他也是个人 艾德 |
[39:27] | Too many people have died ’cause of your crap. | 太多人因为你的谎言丧命 |
[39:29] | I’ve done all this crap for us. | 我的谎言还不是为了我们 |
[39:31] | I-I don’t know why you don’t see that. | 我不知道为什么你看不出来 |
[39:33] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:37] | You did this for you. | 你是为了自己 |
[39:44] | Ed, there’s a lot of things I can forgive, | 艾德 我可以原谅很多事 |
[39:48] | but this isn’t one of them. | 但这事我无法原谅 |
[39:49] | So, what does this mean about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[39:55] | It means… | 我们… |
[39:59] | it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[40:14] | Can I get a ride from you guys? | 能载我一程吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[41:03] | Harry, you okay? | 哈里 你还好吧 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:08] | I mean, no. | 我是说 不好 |
[41:12] | You roll with a guy so many years, | 你和一个人一起混那么多年 |
[41:13] | you start to think he’s always gonna be next to you. | 你甚至相信他会永远和你在一起 |
[41:17] | like, when you’re old and you’re drinking on the porch, | 就好像 等你老了 在门廊喝酒 |
[41:20] | he’ll be in that other rocking chair. | 他会坐在另一把摇椅上 |
[41:23] | And then something happens, | 可之后发生了些事 |
[41:24] | and you realize | 你意识到 |
[41:28] | that other chair has gone empty. | 另一把椅子上的人不见了 |
[41:39] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |