时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dead man’s blood — it’s poison to vampires. | 死人血 对吸血鬼而言是有毒的 |
[00:06] | And most of the vampires lore is crap. | 大部分关于吸血鬼的说法都是放屁 |
[00:08] | The only way to kill them is by beheading. | 杀他们的唯一办法 就是砍头 |
[00:12] | Hey, Dean. Jody Mills. | 迪恩 我是乔迪·米尔斯 |
[00:13] | Jody, are you sure you’re, uh, ready to jump back in the fray? | 乔迪 你确定你准备好再面对这些了吗 |
[00:19] | This wackadoo stuff keeps coming. | 这些诡异的东西总不放过我 |
[00:22] | More I know, better armed I’ll be. | 我越了解 越有能力反抗 |
[00:23] | – Did you…get — – Born again? | -你也… -新生吗 |
[00:25] | – Yeah. – I don’t make promises I can’t keep. | -嗯 -我可不许下我不能遵守的承诺 |
[00:28] | I enjoy church. | 我喜欢教堂 |
[00:29] | I mean, after my son and my husband… | 在经历了我儿子和我丈夫的离世之后… |
[00:36] | …I needed something that made sense to me. | …我需要我能理解的东西 |
[00:51] | All right, missy, calm down! | 行了 小妞 冷静下来 |
[00:53] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[00:54] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[00:57] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[01:05] | Hey, Frank, someone smashed the front window | 弗兰克 有人砸了道森五金的前窗 |
[01:06] | over at Dawson’s hardware… possible b&e. | 可能是入室抢劫 |
[01:08] | Need you to check it out. | 你去看看 |
[01:10] | Yeah, copy that, but the bullpen’s empty, | 收到 大房间里没人 |
[01:13] | and I got someone in holding. | 拘留室还关了个人 |
[01:14] | Sheriff’s heading to the station now. | 警长正在往警局去呢 |
[01:16] | They won’t be alone long. | 那人很快就有伴了 |
[01:17] | Roger that. I’m heading out. | 收到 我这就出去 |
[01:20] | Hey, don’t leave me. | 别留下我一个人啊 |
[01:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:58] | Cody. | 考迪 |
[01:59] | There you are, girl. | 你在这儿呢 |
[02:01] | – How did you find me? – Come on. | -你怎么找到我的 -得了 |
[02:03] | You don’t really need to ask that, do you? | 这还用问吗 |
[02:06] | A-are the others with you? | 其他人也来了吗 |
[02:08] | Everyone was off on a hunt when I’d realized you’d run away. | 大家都去狩猎了 我意识到你跑了 |
[02:11] | Figured I’d do you and them a favor | 我就想帮你也帮他们一个忙 |
[02:12] | and come take care of this before they even know we’re gone. | 在他们察觉我们不见之前来解决这事 |
[02:15] | You can’t get me in here. | 我在这里 你抓不到我 |
[02:25] | Cop sure was in a hurry to check out that “b&e” I faked. | 警察匆忙去查看我伪造的那起入室抢劫了 |
[02:30] | Barely even saw me coming. | 对我毫无招架 |
[02:34] | I keep telling you… | 我一直跟你说 |
[02:36] | You can run and you can hide, but we will always find you. | 你可以逃 可以藏 但我们总会找到你的 |
[03:12] | You boys are a sight. | 真高兴看到你们 |
[03:14] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[03:16] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀怎么样了 |
[03:18] | Eh, only aches when it rains. | 下雨天还会疼 |
[03:20] | How you boys been? | 你们怎么样 |
[03:21] | – Peachy. – Touch and go. | -好极了 -不怎么样 |
[03:24] | I know the feeling. | 我深有体会 |
[03:26] | So, what you got for us? | 什么情况 |
[03:40] | Yeah, uh, that’s a vamp, all right. | 是吸血鬼 |
[03:44] | I don’t know, Sammy. | 我说啊 萨姆 |
[03:45] | Looks like Jody might not need our help anymore. | 乔迪看来不需要我们帮忙了呢 |
[03:46] | – Oh, they grow up too fast. – Don’t they? | -孩子长大的真快啊 -可不是 |
[03:49] | Yeah, joke all you want. | 你们就闹吧 |
[03:51] | There’s more where this came from. | 但还有更多这些怪物 |
[03:52] | More? | 更多 |
[03:53] | My men brought in a runaway last night. | 我的手下昨晚抓来一个离家出走的女孩 |
[03:56] | There’s no I.D. On her… nothing on her, actually, | 她身上什么都没有 |
[03:57] | except for a bus ticket out of Nebraska. | 只有一张离开内布拉斯加的大巴票 |
[03:59] | Total Jane Doe. She won’t even give me her name. | 根本不知道她是谁 也不肯说名字 |
[04:02] | Girl’s basically feral. | 特别野 |
[04:03] | She’s got zero manners, | 毫无礼貌可言 |
[04:05] | didn’t even thank me for saving her. | 我救了她都不知道谢我 |
[04:07] | Anyhow, this thing went to plenty of trouble to get at her. | 总之 这怪物为了抓到她费尽心思 |
[04:11] | And to hear him tell it, | 听他的意思 |
[04:12] | the “others” will want her at least as bad as he did. | 其他人跟他一样想抓到她 |
[04:16] | – Sounds like a nest. – Yeah. | -看来是一巢吸血鬼 -是啊 |
[04:17] | Nest? | 巢 |
[04:19] | I’m guessing that’s not half as cute and cozy as it sounds. | 应该不像听上去那么可爱舒服吧 |
[04:22] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[04:32] | Wilson and Fisher? | 威尔森和菲舍 |
[04:34] | You two are FBI, then I’m Taylor Swift. | 你俩要是联调局的 我就是泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[04:37] | That wasn’t a dental I.D. | 你们才不是在查我的牙 |
[04:39] | It was a fang check. You’re hunters. | 是在查獠牙 你们是猎人 |
[04:45] | And you’re alive because, uh, hunters trained the sheriff. | 你还活着 是因为猎人训练好了警长 |
[04:50] | I think the first words out of your mouth should be a thank you. | 你应该说谢谢才是 |
[04:57] | So, who were you to this vamp, anyway? | 你跟这个吸血鬼什么关系 |
[05:01] | What’s so special about you? | 你有什么特别的 |
[05:05] | Is there a nest? | 他们是个巢穴吗 |
[05:12] | Sorry to interrupt. We got a match on her DNA. | 抱歉打扰 她的DNA找到匹配了 |
[05:22] | Annie Jones. | 安妮·琼斯 |
[05:24] | Reported abducted outside of Kenosha in ’06. | 06年被报于肯诺沙外遭绑架 |
[05:27] | Raised by an elderly grandparent. | 爷爷奶奶养大 |
[05:30] | No living kin. | 没有在世亲属 |
[05:34] | You think the vamps are the ones who took her? | 你们认为她是被吸血鬼抓走的吗 |
[05:36] | Eight years is a long time for a human to live with vampires | 一个人居然能跟吸血鬼一起住八年 |
[05:38] | without getting killed or turned. | 没被杀也没被转化 |
[05:40] | You’re the experts, but there was something… | 你们是专家 但是… |
[05:42] | familiar about the way this vamp talked to her. | 那个吸血鬼跟她说话的方式感觉很熟 |
[05:44] | Jody’s right. | 乔迪说得对 |
[05:45] | And she had scars on her neck, feeding scars. | 她脖子上有吸血留下的疤痕 |
[05:51] | They’re layered, as if they’d been built on for years. | 是一层层的 似乎是这些年来积累下来的 |
[05:54] | So she’s a blood slave. | 那么她是血奴 |
[05:56] | We’ve seen it before… | 我们以前见到过 |
[05:57] | Vampires keeping people as pets, human feedbags. | 吸血鬼把人当宠物 当血袋 |
[06:01] | Sometimes these slaves… | 有时候这些奴隶 |
[06:02] | Stay loyal to their captors. | 会忠于他们的绑架者 |
[06:03] | – Yeah. – Right. | -没错 -嗯 |
[06:05] | So…this girl’s not talking ’cause she’s got a case of…what? | 那么这姑娘不肯说话是因为她有 |
[06:08] | Vampiric stockholm syndrome? | 吸血鬼斯德哥尔摩症候群症吗 |
[06:10] | She’s protecting the nest. | 她在保护巢穴 |
[06:13] | So, you feel a debt. | 你觉得你亏欠他们 |
[06:14] | They gave you a home, raised you. | 他们给了你家 养大你 |
[06:16] | Annie, we get it. | 安妮 我们懂的 |
[06:17] | Loyalty is a very powerful thing. | 忠诚很强大 |
[06:18] | – My name is Alex. – No, it’s not. | -我叫艾莉克斯 -不 不是的 |
[06:20] | Your name is Annie Jones. | 你叫安妮·琼斯 |
[06:23] | Those vampires stole you. | 那些吸血鬼绑架了你 |
[06:26] | They’re monsters, Annie. | 他们是怪物 安妮 |
[06:27] | – Alex. – And they didn’t love you. | -艾莉克斯 -他们也不爱你 |
[06:29] | They loved your blood. | 他们爱的是你的血 |
[06:30] | They fed on you. | 他们吸食你 |
[06:31] | I fed them. | 是我给他们血 |
[06:34] | My choice. | 我是自愿的 |
[06:37] | My brothers… They brought me food when I was hungry. | 我的兄弟们 我饿的时候他们给我吃的 |
[06:41] | So when they struck out on a hunt, I fed them. | 所以他们狩猎无果我就给他们血喝 |
[06:45] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[06:47] | Okay, you care about them, | 好吧 你在乎他们 |
[06:49] | but, Alex… | 但是 艾莉克斯 |
[06:52] | There’s a reason you decided to run away. | 你逃跑总是有原因的 |
[06:56] | It was time… | 是时候了 |
[06:58] | To move on and get out on my own. | 我该走了 自己独立 |
[07:00] | And how do you think that decision | 你觉得其他吸血鬼 |
[07:01] | is gonna sit with the rest of the nest? | 会怎么看待你的决定 |
[07:04] | One of them already pursued you. | 已经有一个追来了 |
[07:06] | You think when the rest of them find out that you left | 你觉得他们其他人发现你走了之后 |
[07:08] | that they’re just gonna shrug and cut their losses? | 他们会自认倒霉 不去多想吗 |
[07:10] | You lived with them for years. | 你跟他们住了好几年了 |
[07:12] | They’ve tasted your blood. | 他们尝过你的血 |
[07:13] | They have your scent down cold. | 他们十分熟悉你的味道 |
[07:15] | I mean, how far can you run and for how long? | 你能跑多远 能逃多久 |
[07:21] | You didn’t think this out, did you? | 你没想清楚 是吧 |
[07:24] | What would happen, who might get hurt… | 会发生什么事 谁会受伤 |
[07:27] | Your, uh, “brother,” for one. | 比如你的兄弟 |
[07:32] | His name’s Cody. | 他叫考迪 |
[07:36] | And she killed him. | 她杀了他 |
[07:38] | Because of a choice you made. | 是你的选择导致的 |
[07:41] | These are the consequences. | 后果就是如此 |
[07:44] | You got two options… them or you. | 你有两个选择 选他们 或是保自己 |
[07:49] | And we can help you. We can keep you safe. | 我们可以帮你 我们可以保护你安全 |
[07:50] | But you have to help us. | 但你也得帮我们 |
[07:52] | Where’s the nest? | 巢穴在哪 |
[07:56] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:02] | After what’s happened… | 出了这种事 |
[08:06] | …mama finds me, she’ll kill me. | 妈妈找到我 我会没命的 |
[08:27] | Mills, you okay? | 米尔斯 你还好吧 |
[08:28] | No wonder she didn’t thank me. | 怪不得她不谢我 |
[08:29] | That creep was her brother. | 那怪物是她兄弟呢 |
[08:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:33] | You know, mostly, I’m just… I’m hung up on the name. | 我就是在想她的名字 |
[08:36] | Alex and Annie… they’re so close already. | 艾莉克斯和安妮 好接近 |
[08:38] | Why’d they change it? | 何必改呢 |
[08:40] | Okay, so, we know from her ticket | 从她的票可以知道 |
[08:42] | that Alex hopped a bus out of O’Neill, Nebraska, right? | 艾莉克斯乘大巴离开了内布拉斯加 奥尼尔市 |
[08:45] | Obviously, it’d be better to go in with a firm location, | 不用说 如果有具体地点当然更好 |
[08:46] | but the town ain’t that big. | 但那里并不大 |
[08:47] | There are no caves or other natural hiding places. | 没有什么洞穴 或天然的藏身之处 |
[08:49] | All right, so go in, canvass it cold. | 那么就直接去搜一下 |
[08:52] | Well, I worked together a short list of possible nest locations. | 我列了一张可能用来作巢的地点清单 |
[08:55] | Uh, there’s an empty fire station, | 有废弃消防站 |
[08:56] | four or five derelict homes. | 四五个废弃民居 |
[08:58] | Nothing we couldn’t hit in a day. | 一天之内肯定能看完了 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 那好 |
[09:03] | You sure you’re all right to babysit by yourself? | 你自己看着她没事吗 |
[09:06] | Oh, well, girl’s a flight risk, | 她可能会逃跑 |
[09:08] | not exactly friendly, | 也不怎么友好 |
[09:10] | but I think I can handle babysitting detail. | 但我看着她应该没问题 |
[09:12] | The station’s been made. | 警局已经被他们发现了 |
[09:13] | It might be worth heading upwind for a while. | 或许你们该躲一下 |
[09:14] | I mean, vamps are trackers. | 吸血鬼很会追踪人 |
[09:16] | – Terrific. – Yeah. | -好极了 -嗯 |
[09:18] | Well, I’ve got an old family cabin outside of town. | 我镇外有个家族的老木屋 |
[09:21] | – That’ll work. – Okay. | -这就行 -好 |
[09:23] | Well, shouldn’t raise too many eyebrows, | 应该不会太引人注意 |
[09:24] | me being gone for a day. | 我走一天不算什么事 |
[09:26] | Maybe, but you, uh, sure you don’t want backup? | 或许吧 但你真不需要后援吗 |
[09:29] | You want me to enlist my men in a protection detail against vampires? | 你要我招集手下来防卫吸血鬼吗 |
[09:34] | Frank’s still in the dark about what hit him last night. | 弗兰克还不知道昨晚是谁袭击了他 |
[09:36] | The guy still has nightmares about the barn episode of “walking dead”” | 他看了《行尸走肉》谷仓那集噩梦到现在 |
[09:41] | They’re good cops. | 他们是好警察 |
[09:41] | They’re not ready for this. | 但没准备好干这个 |
[09:43] | Jody, in your late-night reading, | 乔迪 你晚上看资料时 |
[09:44] | did you ever come across anything about dead man’s blood? | 看到关于死人血的内容了吗 |
[09:48] | It takes vamps down like a horse tranq. | 对吸血鬼的作用相当于麻醉剂 |
[09:52] | I would not say no to some of that. | 那我愿意弄点 |
[09:54] | I mean, not that I’ll need it. | 虽说用不到 |
[09:55] | You guys are gonna get the jump on these vamps | 你们会迅雷不及掩耳之势扫荡那些吸血鬼 |
[09:57] | and be back here before they even realize their kin’s missing, right? | 在他们意识到她跑了之前就能回来 是吧 |
[10:20] | Well, it’s not my fault. | 这不能怪我 |
[10:22] | Well, Ralph didn’t show up for work today. | 拉尔夫今天没来上班 |
[10:24] | I had to pull a double shift. | 我只能值两班 |
[10:27] | I’ll be home soon. | 我尽快回去 |
[10:39] | Connor, you scared the… | 康纳 你吓死我了 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have snuck up on you like that. | 抱歉 不该这么偷偷靠近你 |
[10:43] | It’s just, you haven’t seen Alex around, have you? | 只是 你看见艾莉克斯了吗 |
[10:46] | Uh, your sister. No, I can’t say I have. Sorry. | 你妹妹啊 没有啊 抱歉 |
[10:50] | So you didn’t sell her a bus ticket out of town? | 你没卖给她离开这儿的大巴车票吗 |
[10:54] | Did I help your shut-in kid sister | 我有没有帮助你们足不出户的小妹 |
[10:56] | get away from her weird, scary-ass squatter family? | 离开她吓人奇怪的蹭房家族吗 |
[11:01] | Answer’s still “no”” | 没有 |
[11:02] | So you’re saying Ralph lied to us? | 那么拉尔夫是骗我们喽 |
[11:06] | ’cause he said…that you sold her a ticket… | 因为他说 你卖了张票给她 |
[11:12] | …right before we killed him. | 然后我们就杀了他 |
[11:24] | You calling my family weird? | 你敢说我家人奇怪 |
[11:27] | Oh, honey, you have no idea. | 亲爱的 你都不知道我们有多怪 |
[11:55] | What? Too rustic for your taste? | 怎么 太乡土了吗 |
[12:01] | Well, I have a lot of great memories. | 这里有我不少美好的记忆 |
[12:03] | Used to come up here all the time… | 我以前常来 |
[12:04] | First as a kid with my parents and then with my… | 孩提时代跟爸妈来 后来… |
[12:12] | Anyhow, it’s a lot nicer than it looks from the outside. | 总之 里面比外表温馨多了 |
[12:27] | F.Y.I…. the woods around here… | 对了 这一带的树林 |
[12:29] | Really easy to get lost in if you don’t know your way around. | 如果你不熟悉 很容易在里面迷路 |
[12:32] | Me… | 而我 |
[12:34] | I know them like the back of my hand. | 对这里了若指掌 |
[12:36] | I got it. | 懂了 |
[12:37] | “Don’t try running. You won’t get far”” | 别想逃跑 你跑不远的 |
[12:56] | You know this doesn’t work, right? | 你知道这东西不好使吧 |
[12:58] | On vampires? It’s useless. | 对付吸血鬼 根本没用 |
[13:01] | That’s not why I have it. | 不是为了那个 |
[13:07] | This your family? | 这是你家人吗 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:11] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[13:16] | Oh. Dead. | 死了啊 |
[13:19] | You know, there are about a thousand more polite ways | 要知道你的口气完全可以 |
[13:21] | you could say that. | 客气点 |
[13:22] | I’ll give you a pass on account of the whole raised-by-monsters thing. | 不过你是怪物养大的 我就不计较了 |
[13:27] | How’d they die? | 他们怎么死的 |
[13:30] | Horribly. | 死得很惨 |
[13:36] | You must be exhausted. | 你累坏了吧 |
[13:38] | I know for a fact you didn’t sleep last night. | 我知道你昨晚没睡 |
[13:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:41] | It’s no problem. I can make up a bed. | 没关系 我可以铺张床 |
[13:44] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[13:46] | Suit yourself. | 随便了 |
[14:31] | This place is a foreclosure, right? | 这里是法拍屋是吗 |
[14:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[14:33] | It is, just like the rest of them. | 跟其他几处一样 |
[14:36] | Well, somebody’s squatting here. | 有人在这儿蹭房来着 |
[14:38] | Blackout windows. | 窗户涂黑了 |
[14:57] | Hey, you need a hand with that? | 要帮忙吗 |
[15:03] | I guess not. | 看来不用 |
[15:13] | You go out with the family, bring home a nice dinner. | 你跟家族出去 带好吃的回来 |
[15:16] | How did you get stuck doing the dishes? | 为什么会洗盘子了 |
[15:19] | We all have our roles to play. | 我们都有各自的角色 |
[15:21] | Yours being destroying the evidence, yeah? | 你就是毁尸灭迹吗 |
[15:24] | Nice job. | 干得不赖啊 |
[15:26] | Ralph Hedges. Stacy Kepler. | 拉尔夫·哈吉斯 史黛西·开普勒 |
[15:29] | Any reason you targeted them? | 你杀他们有什么原因吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. Hunger. | 有 我饿了 |
[15:35] | And, so, the family’s what? | 你们家人呢 |
[15:36] | Out taking a nice after-dinner stroll? | 吃晚饭去散步了 |
[15:38] | Oh, I’m sure they’ll be back real soon. | 他们肯定很快就会回来 |
[15:45] | What I asked was… | 我的意思是 |
[15:47] | Where are they? | 他们哪去了 |
[16:06] | Nice shiner. | 黑眼圈不错啊 |
[16:08] | Can I help you all with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[16:11] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[16:14] | I think you can. | 你能帮我 |
[16:19] | You don’t want to talk. | 你不想说 |
[16:21] | No skin off my back. | 没关系 |
[16:22] | ’cause you see, a blood-sucking, body-chipping vamp… | 因为吸血 碎尸的吸血鬼 |
[16:26] | That’s bad enough, but vamps… | 就够坏了 但是 |
[16:29] | That kidnap kids… | 绑架孩子的吸血鬼 |
[16:32] | Well, I’m going to enjoy putting you down. | 我会很乐意送你下地狱的 |
[16:38] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[16:39] | Oh, I knew this was about Alexis. | 我就知道是为了艾莉克希斯 |
[16:44] | I warned mama that girl would screw everything up for us one day. | 我早跟妈妈说那姑娘总有一天会害了我们 |
[16:47] | “Mama”? | 妈妈 |
[16:49] | As in one vamp turned you all? | 是一个吸血鬼转化了你们所有人吗 |
[16:52] | Well, all of us but little sis. | 是啊 除了小妹妹 |
[16:56] | She was, uh, “Too good to turn”” | 她”太好了 不该被转化” |
[17:00] | Mama couldn’t bring herself to, no matter what we said, | 不管我们怎么说 不管艾莉克希斯多淘气 |
[17:04] | no matter how bad Alexis got. | 妈妈就是不忍心 |
[17:06] | Bad? | 淘气 |
[17:07] | Let me guess. You never had a teenage sister. | 我猜猜 你没有十几岁的妹妹吧 |
[17:12] | Dragging her heels, | 磨磨蹭蹭 |
[17:13] | whining, near constant, about everything, | 磨磨唧唧 什么事都不满意 |
[17:17] | but more and more about the blood, | 但对于血的事越来越不满 |
[17:20] | like she’s somehow above it, | 好像她很高贵 |
[17:22] | like she’s better than us ’cause she don’t feed on people. | 好像她不吸血就比我们好很多 |
[17:25] | She is better than you, dumbass. | 她是比你好很多 蠢货 |
[17:28] | Her moping? | 她的唧唧歪歪 |
[17:30] | That teenage crisis-of-conscience crap? | 少女的良心不安 |
[17:33] | It’s annoying as hell, but it’s just an act. | 简直烦死了 但那不过是演戏 |
[17:38] | When the chips are down, | 一到关键时刻 |
[17:39] | she’ll always choose us over humans. | 她总会选我们 不是人类 |
[17:48] | I mean, how do you think | 你以为 |
[17:50] | we stayed off your radar all these years? | 我们这些年怎么会没被你们发现啊 |
[17:54] | Pretty, young, lost-looking thing like her? | 她那样可爱 迷惘的小家伙 |
[17:58] | Irresistible, | 不可抗拒 |
[18:00] | especially to the kind of man few people would miss. | 尤其是那种没人会在乎的男人 |
[18:23] | I mean, sure, we hunt sometimes for sport, | 我们有时候为了好玩也去狩猎 |
[18:25] | but it’s a lot easier and a lot safer to get delivery. | 但是能让人送上门要轻松安全得多 |
[18:33] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[18:37] | Aren’t you gonna give me a name? | 不告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[18:41] | It’s… Ann. | 安 |
[18:46] | Mm. Sweet Ann. | 可爱的安 |
[18:48] | You got any idea what I’m about to do to you? | 你知道我要对你做什么吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah. I do. | 我知道 |
[18:58] | Nothing. | 什么都做不了 |
[19:01] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[19:03] | Is this a party? | 这是开派对吗 |
[19:13] | She’s your lure. | 她是你们的诱饵 |
[19:14] | Best a vamp could ask for. | 再找不到比她更好的了 |
[19:18] | And you better believe you don’t get that good at it | 而且你要相信 能做到这么好 |
[19:20] | unless you enjoy it. | 她自己肯定也喜欢 |
[19:22] | In her own sweet way… | 以她自己的方式 |
[19:24] | Girl’s as bloodthirsty as any vampire. | 她跟吸血鬼一样嗜血 |
[19:33] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[19:47] | Alex? | 艾莉克斯 |
[19:49] | Alex? | 艾莉克斯 |
[19:58] | Alex! | 艾莉克斯 |
[20:44] | Easy. | 放松 |
[20:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:52] | I made you a sandwich. It’s out there if you want it. | 我给你做了三明治 你要想吃就在外面 |
[20:59] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[21:04] | My grandma? | 我奶奶呢 |
[21:08] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:11] | No, it’s… it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:13] | I figured… it’s been years, and she was old. | 都这么些年了 而且她年岁已高 |
[21:27] | You got it. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:29] | She’s not answering. | 她不接 |
[21:30] | I just ran the victims’ names through local P.D. | 我刚刚找当地警局查了死者姓名 |
[21:33] | They both worked at the O’Neill bus station. | 他们都是奥尼尔市大巴站的员工 |
[21:36] | So they killed them for Alex’s location. | 他们是为查艾莉克斯去了哪杀了他们 |
[21:41] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[21:41] | Dean, what’s up? | 迪恩 什么事 |
[21:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:43] | The vamps knew that Alex went to Sioux Falls, okay? | 吸血鬼知道艾莉克斯去了苏福尔斯 |
[21:46] | They’re probably already there. | 他们可能已经到了 |
[21:47] | We’re on our way there next. | 我们这就过去 |
[21:48] | But there’s something else. There’s something about Alex. | 但还有件事 关于艾莉克斯的 |
[21:50] | It can wait. | 等等的吧 |
[21:55] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[21:56] | What? | 什么 |
[21:57] | At the cabin. Now. | 已经到小木屋了 |
[21:58] | – We’re on our way. – Hurry. | -我们就来 -快点 |
[22:01] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[22:02] | We moving? | 我们走 |
[22:02] | Yeah. Meet you outside. | 嗯 外面见 |
[22:20] | Alex? | 艾莉克斯 |
[22:21] | Alex, come on. We got to go. | 艾莉克斯 来啊 我们得走了 |
[22:27] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[22:27] | Jody, help! | 乔迪 救命 |
[22:29] | Alex?! | 艾莉克斯 |
[22:31] | Alex! | 艾莉克斯 |
[22:34] | Alex! | 艾莉克斯 |
[22:35] | Help me! Help! | 救我啊 |
[22:38] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[22:48] | Come on, let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[22:52] | Move it! | 快走 |
[23:13] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[23:14] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:16] | Where’s Alex? | 艾莉克斯呢 |
[23:17] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[23:19] | They came and I tried to stop them. | 他们来了 我想阻止他们的 |
[23:20] | And you got knocked out. | 然后你被打昏了 |
[23:21] | Well, happens to the best of us. | 我们都不免遇到这种事 |
[23:23] | Just lucky you’re alive. | 你还活着真是幸运 |
[23:25] | You think they went back to the nest? | 你说他们回巢穴了吗 |
[23:26] | Of course they did. Why wouldn’t they? | 当然了 否则呢 |
[23:27] | Question is — what are they gonna do | 问题是 等他们知道 |
[23:28] | when they find their brother dead? | 他们兄弟死了会做什么 |
[23:30] | So we go back now. | 我们这就回去 |
[23:31] | Okay. I’m coming. | 好 我也来 |
[23:33] | Uh, Jody? | 乔迪 |
[23:35] | Hold on. You’re hurt. | 等等 你受伤了 |
[23:36] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[23:37] | Jody, we can handle the nest on our own. | 乔迪 我们自己能解决巢穴 |
[23:39] | I don’t give a fig about the nest. | 我才不管巢穴呢 |
[23:41] | That girl was under my protection. | 那个女孩是我保护的人 |
[23:43] | Okay, that “girl” can’t be trusted. She’s a lure. | 那个女孩不值得信任 她是诱饵 |
[23:45] | She’s a-a honey trap. | 她是美人计 |
[23:48] | She’s been feeding people to those vamps! | 她把人送到那些吸血鬼嘴里 |
[23:52] | I don’t care. Whatever she did, she did because they made her. | 我不管 她做的任何事都是被逼无奈 |
[23:54] | – Oh, and that’s a reason? – She’s a kid! | -这就是理由了吗 -她还是个孩子 |
[23:57] | Yeah, a kid who’s been playing vampire murder | 是啊 她还没戴上牙套就开始 |
[23:59] | since before she was in braces. | 玩吸血鬼设计杀人了 |
[24:00] | Jody, he’s right. | 乔迪 他说得对 |
[24:02] | A-at best, her loyalties are… Screwed. | 往好了说 她是有错位的忠诚 |
[24:05] | And how do you even know she wants to be saved? | 你怎么知道她希望我们救她 |
[24:07] | For the past eight years, | 过去八年里 |
[24:08] | she has been baiting the hook for an entire nest. | 她一直替一整个巢穴的吸血鬼做诱饵 |
[24:11] | She’s got more blood on her hands than most monsters we kill. | 她害死的人比我们杀的好多怪物还多 |
[24:15] | Are you saying she’s on your list? | 你们的意思是要杀她 |
[24:16] | – No, we’re not saying that. – Well, not yet. | -不 我们没这么说 -暂时不会 |
[24:21] | Look, it sucks, okay? It does. | 这确实很恼人 |
[24:23] | But with hunting monsters comes harsh truths. | 但猎魔就得面对残酷的真相 |
[24:26] | This is a clean-up mission. | 这是扫荡任务 |
[24:28] | It’s not a rescue. | 不是救援行动 |
[24:29] | What is this even really about? | 你这到底是为什么 |
[24:30] | You barely know the girl. | 你跟这姑娘又不熟 |
[24:34] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[24:36] | And if either one of you lays so much as a hand on Alex… | 你们要碰艾莉克斯 |
[24:40] | you’ll have to go through me. | 就得先通过我 |
[24:50] | Put up quite a struggle with Connor. | 跟康纳挣扎得很厉害啊 |
[24:52] | Says you nearly took his eye out. | 他说你差点把他的眼睛挖出来 |
[24:55] | Maybe that was just his excuse for knocking you out. | 也许这只是他把你打晕的借口 |
[25:02] | You have any idea the mess you made? | 你知道你惹了多大的麻烦吗 |
[25:06] | Hunters raided the place while we were out, | 猎人趁我们出门时突袭了家里 |
[25:09] | tortured and killed Dale. | 折磨并杀死了戴尔 |
[25:13] | Our home’s been made. | 我们家被发现了 |
[25:16] | We’re gonna have to move again. | 我们又要搬家了 |
[25:18] | Mama, I-I never meant — | 妈妈 我无意… |
[25:23] | We will all find our way. | 我们都会找到出路的 |
[25:28] | Things got screwy… | 麻烦事一大堆 |
[25:33] | but you’re back now. | 但至少你回来了 |
[25:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:37] | After everything, I thought that you — | 这一切之后 我以为你会… |
[25:39] | You thought what? | 你以为什么 |
[25:41] | That I’d hurt you? Kill you? | 我会伤害你 杀了你吗 |
[25:51] | I would never hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你的 |
[25:55] | Not my baby girl, not my sweet Alex. | 你是我的乖女儿 宝贝艾莉克斯啊 |
[25:58] | How could you even think that? | 你怎么能这么想 |
[26:03] | Baby, why did you do it? Why did you run from us? | 宝贝 你为什么这么做 为什么逃离我们 |
[26:08] | I love you, mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[26:11] | I do. I just — | 真的爱你 只是… |
[26:13] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[26:17] | The blood and the death, | 鲜血和死亡 |
[26:20] | the sounds of their screams. | 还有他们的惨叫 |
[26:21] | I just… I can’t do it anymore. | 我真的受不了了 |
[26:27] | And the way I feel afterwards, | 还有我事后的感受 |
[26:30] | the guilt… | 那种内疚 |
[26:34] | I’d rather die than feel that way again. | 我宁死也不要再有那种感觉了 |
[26:43] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[26:46] | What? | 什么 |
[26:46] | All of it. This is my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[26:50] | I should’ve turned you years ago. | 我多年前就应该转化你的 |
[27:02] | Well, their truck’s in the driveway. | 他们的卡车停在车道上 |
[27:05] | So we’re walking right into it. | 那我们就直接走进老巢了 |
[27:07] | Well, we’ve faced worse odds. | 我们遇过更糟的情况 |
[27:09] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[27:12] | This is a raid, | 这是突袭 |
[27:13] | so tread lightly, stay close. | 小心行事 跟紧点 |
[27:16] | Priority is clearing the nest. | 首要任务是扫荡吸血鬼老巢 |
[27:18] | Alex comes second. You got it? | 然后才是艾莉克斯 明白吗 |
[27:22] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:29] | It was so selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[27:32] | I wanted to watch you grow up. | 我想看着你成长 |
[27:34] | I kept putting it off. Don’t you see? | 我一直搁置你的转化 你还不明白吗 |
[27:36] | These things you’ve been feeling — | 你的这些感受 |
[27:38] | all the guilt and suffering — those are human feelings. | 内疚和折磨 都是人类的情感 |
[27:45] | It ain’t too late. I can take the pain away. | 现在还不算太晚 我可以带走你的痛苦 |
[27:51] | And then we can stay together, | 然后我们就可以在一起 |
[27:54] | as a family. | 作为一家人 |
[27:57] | Like none of this ever happened. | 就好像这些事都不曾发生过 |
[28:02] | Wouldn’t you like that? | 你不想这样吗 |
[30:05] | Drop it. | 放下刀 |
[30:26] | Alex, come on. Come on, honey. We got to go. | 艾莉克斯 快走 亲爱的 我们得走了 |
[30:28] | Go away! | 走开 |
[30:29] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[30:32] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry, Jody. | 对不起 乔迪 |
[30:36] | I made my choice. | 我做出了选择 |
[30:42] | She chose me. | 她选择了我 |
[30:54] | No, no, no. No. | 别动 |
[30:58] | Hell of a sight to come home to… | 回家居然看到这番景象 |
[31:01] | Brother lying dead on the floor. | 兄弟死在地上 |
[31:07] | No idea it was a Winchester that had done it. | 全然不知是温彻斯特家的人干的 |
[31:10] | So…Which one of you was it? | 是你们哪一个 |
[31:14] | Which one of you took off my brother’s head?! | 哪一个把我兄弟的头砍下来的 |
[31:19] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[31:22] | Was it him? | 还是他 |
[31:32] | Pretty fitting — | 还挺合适 |
[31:35] | brother for a brother. | 兄弟血偿兄弟 |
[31:39] | This place has been a good home to us. | 这里是我们温馨的家 |
[31:42] | But since you two had to come around and ruin it, | 但你俩来毁了一切 |
[31:46] | we’re gonna have to to hit the road and find a new one. | 我们只得上路找新家了 |
[31:53] | And when we hit the road… | 而我们上路时 |
[31:59] | we like to pack a lunch. | 喜欢带上午餐 |
[32:09] | Can’t say you didn’t come prepared. | 你还真是做足准备来的啊 |
[32:11] | Alex. | 艾莉克斯 |
[32:12] | Don’t be bothering my girl. | 别去烦我女儿 |
[32:14] | She’s going through something, a process. | 她正经历转变期呢 |
[32:18] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[32:19] | Fed her my blood. | 喂她喝了我的血 |
[32:22] | She’s on her way now. | 她已经在转化了 |
[32:24] | All that’s left is to feed. | 现在只剩吸血了 |
[32:32] | Please, mama. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[32:36] | Let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[32:40] | I already drank from you. | 我已经喝过你的血了 |
[32:42] | Let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[32:44] | Made an impression on my girl, I see. | 看来你对我女儿影响很深啊 |
[32:47] | Baby, this is the human half of you talking. | 宝贝 这是你的人性在作怪 |
[32:50] | After the change, this human — she ain’t nothing to you. | 转化后 这个人类就对你毫无意义了 |
[32:54] | Clearly, Sheriff, you got issues, | 警长 显然你有些情结 |
[32:56] | some hole in your life you’re using my Alex to fill. | 你想用我的艾莉克斯来填补生命中空缺 |
[33:00] | I would say go and get a family of your own, | 我想说去组建自己的家庭吧 |
[33:02] | but, well…you know. | 不过 你懂的… |
[33:05] | That’s pretty rich coming from the woman who stole Alex to begin with. | 绑走了艾莉克斯的人也好意思这么说 |
[33:10] | I have fed her, | 快九年了 |
[33:12] | clothed her, loved her going on nine years. | 我给她吃给她穿 还那么疼爱她 |
[33:16] | You think motherhood’s just about blood? | 你觉得为人母只关乎血缘吗 |
[33:18] | You don’t know the first thing about it. | 你根本什么都不懂 |
[33:20] | Maybe not, but I know what it isn’t. | 也许吧 但我知道为人母不该是什么样 |
[33:23] | And it ain’t about forcing her to be like you | 不该是她惹了麻烦 |
[33:26] | the second she becomes inconvenient. | 你就强迫她变成你这样 |
[33:32] | Don’t you see what she is trying to do? | 你看不出她的企图吗 |
[33:34] | This hunter cop bitch | 这个猎人警察贱货 |
[33:36] | is trying to turn you against me to save her own hide. | 为了自救 想挑拨我们母女的关系 |
[33:40] | Don’t believe a word she says. | 别信她说的话 |
[33:46] | She ain’t your mother. | 她不是你母亲 |
[34:04] | Tapped this keg. Get the short-hair one ready. | 这捅接好了 给那个短发的做准备 |
[34:33] | Time to finish this. | 该了结这一切了 |
[34:35] | Alex! | 艾莉克斯 |
[34:37] | Was that her name? | 这是她的名字吗 |
[34:40] | You named her after someone. | 你用别人的名字喊她 |
[34:45] | Was it your daughter? | 是你女儿吗 |
[34:51] | I couldn’t figure out why you changed her name. | 我一直想不通你为什么要给她改名 |
[34:53] | I thought maybe you were ashamed of your theft, | 我以为你也许是羞愧于绑架孩子 |
[34:55] | but you have no shame. | 但你哪有羞耻心 |
[34:58] | You said that I was using her to fill a hole in my life, | 你说我是用她填补我生命中的空缺 |
[35:00] | and you’re right. I am. | 你说对了 我的确是 |
[35:03] | You are, too. | 但是彼此彼此 |
[35:08] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[35:10] | I guess it takes one to know one. | 看来同类互知啊 |
[35:13] | That Alex… | 那个艾莉克斯 |
[35:16] | She died a long time ago. | 很早以前就已经死了 |
[35:20] | And it still hurts. | 但你仍会心痛 |
[35:25] | You still feel it, the loss, the pain — | 你还能感觉到悲伤难过 |
[35:29] | like a stone in your gut. | 就好像肚子里的一块石头 |
[35:32] | It hurts just a little bit less whenever she’s near. | 只有她在身边这种痛才能稍稍减轻 |
[35:42] | You bitch. | 你这贱货 |
[36:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:16] | Look at me, bitch! | 看着我 混蛋 |
[36:37] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我明白 |
[36:38] | You wouldn’t have done the same for me. | 你不会为我做同样的事 |
[36:40] | No. Jody. | 不 乔迪 |
[36:48] | Good news, lady cop. | 好消息 女警官 |
[36:54] | Whoever you lost… | 无论你失去过什么人… |
[36:56] | you’re gonna see them again real soon. | 你很快就能和他们见面了 |
[37:12] | Alex? | 艾莉克斯 |
[37:23] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[37:28] | You were my girl. | 你是我的孩子 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry, mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[37:43] | Don’t watch this, sweetheart. | 别看这个 宝贝 |
[38:12] | Nice work back there. | 刚刚干得不错 |
[38:14] | “Look at me, bitch”? | “看着我 混蛋” |
[38:17] | Well, hey, you got another snappy one-liner, I’m all ears. | 你要吐槽 我洗耳恭听 |
[38:19] | What I’m saying is — | 我想说的是… |
[38:22] | it looked to me like you were enjoying it. | 你似乎很享受这过程 |
[38:25] | Maybe too much. | 可能过于享受了 |
[38:27] | And? | 所以呢 |
[38:29] | Well, sorry for not putting on a hair shirt. | 很抱歉我没想忏悔 |
[38:32] | Killing things that need killing is kind of our job. | 杀死不该存活于世的东西是我们的工作 |
[38:38] | Last I checked, taking pleasure in that is not a crime. | 据我所知 喜欢自己的工作不犯法吧 |
[38:42] | Right, but… | 是啊 不过… |
[38:45] | How’s things back at the station? | 警局那边怎么样了 |
[38:47] | Well, they beat Frank up pretty bad, | 弗兰克被打得很惨 |
[38:49] | but at least they left him alive. | 但至少他还活着 |
[38:51] | He kept apologizing for spilling the beans about the cabin, | 他不停地为泄露了小屋的位置而道歉 |
[38:54] | but I told him that one’s on me. | 但我跟他说了都怪我 |
[38:57] | Well, speaking of apologies, um… we owe you a big one. | 说到道歉 我们欠你一个抱歉 |
[39:01] | We were wrong about the girl. | 我们看错那女孩了 |
[39:05] | No. You were right — about me. | 不 对于我 你们是对的 |
[39:08] | My judgment was clouded. | 我的判断力被干扰了 |
[39:12] | You know, working this case, | 这案子 |
[39:13] | it brought… feelings back. | 勾起了…曾经的感觉 |
[39:18] | Feelings I’ve been trying to bury for years, | 多年来我一直试图埋葬的感觉 |
[39:21] | you know, buried it under work, | 用工作 信仰 甚至约会 |
[39:23] | religion… even dating. | 来忘却它 |
[39:26] | We know how that worked out. | 我们都知道那事的结果 |
[39:28] | But, you know, it was still there, you know, underneath. | 不过 它始终都在 深藏于心中 |
[39:34] | The grief. | 那悲痛 |
[39:38] | Don’t know what that means for me, | 不知道这对我来说意味着什么 |
[39:39] | just that I’ve been — | 可我一直 |
[39:41] | I’ve been fooling myself to think that I could ignore it. | 我一直欺骗自己可以忽略掉它 |
[39:45] | Anyway, thank you — | 无论如何 谢谢你们 |
[39:48] | for coming out, for curing Alex. | 来到这里 治好了艾莉克斯 |
[39:52] | You don’t need to thank us. | 你不必谢我们 |
[39:53] | I mean, you’re the one who killed her sire, | 是你杀了转化她的吸血鬼 |
[39:55] | got her blood. | 拿到了她的血 |
[39:59] | Sure it’ll work? | 确定这有用吗 |
[40:01] | Well, speaking from experience, | 就经验而言 |
[40:03] | it’ll be a rough couple of days, but… | 会有几天很难熬 但是… |
[40:07] | she should pull through. | 她应该能恢复的 |
[40:08] | You sure you don’t want us to stay? | 你确定不需要我们留下来吗 |
[40:11] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[40:13] | After it’s done, | 她治愈之后 |
[40:15] | you know what to do with her? | 你想好要拿她怎么办吗 |
[40:32] | Don’t get up on account of me. | 不用为我起床 |
[40:34] | I’m — I’m hot. | 我好热 |
[40:37] | Should I grab a — | 需要我去拿一个 |
[40:38] | I’ll just be cold again in a second. | 我马上又会觉得冷了 |
[40:42] | It’s part of the cure, I guess. | 我猜这是治疗过程的一部分 |
[40:43] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[40:45] | No, I’ll just throw it up. | 不用了 我会吐的 |
[40:47] | But, uh, thank you. | 但是 谢谢你 |
[40:54] | I want you to know that… | 我希望你知道… |
[40:57] | when mama offered, I just… | 妈妈说要转化我时 我只是… |
[41:01] | I couldn’t disappoint her again. | 我不能再让她失望一次了 |
[41:12] | I had enough to be ashamed of as it is. | 我本来就已经感到很羞愧了 |
[41:18] | Jody, I-I’ve done things. | 乔迪 我做过一些坏事 |
[41:20] | You don’t have to explain. I know. | 你不用解释 我懂的 |
[41:26] | Whatever you want from me, I’ll give it. | 不管你需要我做什么 我都会帮你 |
[41:29] | If you want, I’m here. | 假如你需要 我就在这儿 |
[41:35] | But what you’ve been through the last 48 alone, | 但是过去的48小时里你经历的那些事 |
[41:39] | losing your entire family, | 失去你的整个家庭 |
[41:41] | everything you’ve ever known or loved — | 失去了你认识的 你爱的一切 |
[41:44] | no one can understand that. | 没有人能理解 |
[41:50] | You can. | 你能 |