时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This place is beautiful. | 这里可真美 |
[00:19] | Oh, it’s all right. | 还好了 |
[00:22] | You’re beautiful. | 你才是美极了 |
[00:24] | Look, Ross, if you think laying it on thick like that’s | 罗斯 如果你觉得使劲吹捧我 |
[00:26] | gonna get you somewhere tonight… | 晚上就能得逞了… |
[00:28] | – I’m right? – …you’re totally right. | -我想对了吧 -思路完全正确 |
[00:31] | Okay, spill… why are we here? | 说吧 我们为什么来这儿 |
[00:39] | Hold that thought. | 等我一下 |
[00:50] | Mr. Ross, I hear it’s a big night. | 罗斯先生 听说今晚很重要 |
[00:52] | Yeah. The biggest. | 是啊 非常重要 |
[00:55] | Can you put this in a glass of champagne? | 能帮我把这个放进香槟杯吗 |
[00:58] | Something nice? | 好点的香槟 |
[00:59] | How unique. | 真是别出心裁啊 |
[01:01] | Sal! | 赛尔 |
[01:03] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[01:05] | Too long, Maurice. How you been, man? | 真是太久了 莫里斯 你怎么样 |
[01:06] | – Good, how are you doing? – Good. Good to see you. | -挺好 你呢 -挺好的 见到你真好 |
[01:07] | Dude… man, we were just talking. | 伙计 我正跟你说话呢 |
[01:09] | You got a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:11] | Oh, chill out, Marv. | 别激动 马文 |
[01:15] | It’s all good, yeah? | 没什么事吧 |
[01:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:17] | This way, gentlemen. | 这边请 先生们 |
[01:19] | How you been? | 你怎么样啊 |
[01:19] | Good, Mr. Lassiter. Good. | 很好 拉斯特先生 很好 |
[01:25] | Sometimes you give, and sometimes you get, huh? | 有时付出 有时收获 对不对 |
[01:27] | And sometimes you really get. | 有时候大有收获 |
[01:42] | Hey, Mindy. | 明蒂 |
[01:44] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[01:45] | Aww. I liked you as a blond. | 我喜欢你金发的样子 |
[02:17] | Better? I hear they have more fun. | 这样好点吗 听说这样更好玩 |
[02:26] | Hello, Julian. | 朱利安 你好啊 |
[02:28] | I’m not looking for trouble. | 我不想找麻烦 |
[02:29] | I just want a drink. | 我只想喝一杯 |
[02:31] | And I want to eat Taylor Swift’s heart, | 我还想吃泰勒·斯威夫特的心呢 |
[02:33] | but we can’t always get what we want. | 但人生总有不如意 |
[02:36] | Now get your shifter ass out of here. | 你个易形者赶快给我滚吧 |
[02:43] | I wasn’t asking. | 这可不是请求 |
[02:49] | You werewolves. | 你们这些狼人 |
[02:50] | You think you’re so special, | 总自以为了不起 |
[02:53] | when really you’re just sons of bitches. | 你们不过是一群杂种 |
[03:06] | That all you got? | 就这点本事吗 |
[03:07] | Oh, trust me, slugger. | 相信我 重拳手 |
[03:10] | I got more. | 我的本事大着呢 |
[03:15] | So much more. | 远不止如此 |
[03:18] | Where you goin’, old yeller? | 你去哪啊 老黄狗 |
[03:48] | Ennis! where are we going? | 恩尼斯 我们去哪啊 |
[03:50] | That place… it wasn’t us. | 刚刚那里 不属于我们 |
[03:58] | So, you dragged me to a ferry stop, why? | 那你把我拉到渡船站来干什么 |
[04:03] | We met on a ferry. | 我们是在渡船上认识的 |
[04:05] | That field trip… 5th grade… | 五年级的野外旅行 |
[04:08] | You had your hair in braids, and… | 你的头发梳着辫子 |
[04:11] | And I couldn’t take my eyes off you. | 我一直盯着你看 |
[04:14] | Tam, this is us. | 塔玛 这才是我们 |
[04:18] | So… | 所以 |
[04:20] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[04:26] | Call 911! | 报警 |
[04:28] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[04:32] | David… | 大卫 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:35] | David? Who’s David? | 大卫 谁是大卫 |
[04:37] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没办法 |
[04:41] | Tamara! Tamara! | 塔玛拉 塔玛拉 |
[04:44] | No! ahh! | 不 |
[04:54] | No! no! | 不 |
[05:03] | No… | 不要啊 |
[05:04] | Please… | 不要啊 |
[05:07] | Please… | 别这样 |
[05:10] | No! | 不 |
[05:31] | Professor? What are you doing here? | 教授 你怎么来了 |
[05:34] | Uh, my office. | 去我办公室 |
[05:36] | Why aren’t you at lunch? | 你怎么没去吃午饭 |
[05:38] | Paperwork. | 弄文件 |
[05:40] | I thought you and your wife had gone away for the weekend. | 你和你妻子不是周末出去玩了吗 |
[05:42] | We have… we are. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | I just forgot something. | 但我落了东西 |
[05:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[06:18] | Matt? It’s David Lassiter. | 马特 我是大卫·拉斯特 |
[06:20] | Spread the word… I’ve got answers to the math final. | 告诉大家 我拿到数学期末考试的答案了 |
[06:23] | 50 bucks a pop. | 50块一份 |
[06:33] | Teddy’s house of piatas, cinnamon speaking. | 这里是泰迪彩罐屋 我是肉桂 |
[06:36] | Not funny, David. | 一点也不好笑 大卫 |
[06:36] | Where the hell are you?! | 你在哪 |
[06:37] | You need to come home. | 你得赶快回来 |
[06:38] | Margo. Margo. Slow down. | 玛格 慢点说 |
[06:39] | David, listen to me. You have to come home now. | 大卫 听我说 你得马上回家 |
[06:41] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[06:42] | – It’s about Sal. – What about Sal? | -赛尔出事了 -他怎么了 |
[06:46] | Our brother’s dead. | 我们的哥哥死了 |
[06:49] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[06:51] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:55] | I mean…sure? | 很确定吗 |
[06:57] | ’cause, what you’re tellin’ me… | 因为你跟我说的话 |
[06:59] | About this faceless whatever-it-is? | 这个什么没有脸的东西 |
[07:01] | That thing had claws. | 那东西长着利爪 |
[07:04] | Look, maybe you got confused. | 或许你是看错了 |
[07:05] | You know, maybe… maybe it was some banger with a knife. | 或许是个带刀的流氓 |
[07:07] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[07:08] | I am trying to help. | 我是想帮你 |
[07:09] | By calling me a liar?! | 说我撒谎吗 |
[07:11] | Wow. You are just like your old man. | 你跟你爸真是一个样 |
[07:15] | Nate Ross was a great cop. | 内特·罗斯 是个好警察 |
[07:17] | He taught me everything I know. | 他教会了我一切 |
[07:18] | But his temper never did him any favors. | 但他的脾气向来对他不利 |
[07:22] | Look, you had a tough break, | 你运气确实很差 |
[07:23] | losin’ your dad as young as you did. | 那么小就失去了爸爸 |
[07:24] | And I have done all I can to help. | 我也尽力帮你了 |
[07:26] | But if you go off half-cocked, | 但如果你就这么大大咧咧地 |
[07:28] | spouting this monster crap or doing something stupid, | 说什么有怪物 或者做傻事 |
[07:30] | I can’t help you anymore, Ennis. | 我就帮不了你了 恩尼斯 |
[07:31] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[07:36] | Agents Bonham and Peart, FBI. | 联调局博汉姆探员和波特探员 |
[07:38] | We will take it from here. | 剩下的我们来就好 |
[07:39] | Like hell you will. | 去你的吧 |
[07:40] | Since when did the feeb start working stabbings? | 联调局怎么还关心起持刀伤人案了 |
[07:42] | Listen, uh, detective… | 听我说 警探 |
[07:46] | Your, uh, perp fits a certain profile. | 此案的嫌疑人符合一定的特征 |
[07:49] | Now, I could go into detail, but I’m… I’m not going to. | 我可以详细说 但我不会说的 |
[07:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:57] | Let’s talk about last night. | 说说昨晚的事吧 |
[07:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:01] | So you can call me crazy, too? | 好让你们说我疯了吗 |
[08:03] | Try us. | 试试看 |
[08:10] | And when I got to her… | 我跑到她身边时 |
[08:12] | She…she… | 她… |
[08:18] | There is nothing you could’ve done. | 你做不了什么 |
[08:21] | That supposed to make me feel better? | 这话是在安慰我吗 |
[08:24] | Look, this thing wasn’t human. | 那东西不是人类 |
[08:29] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[08:32] | I don’t know what to tell you, kid. | 不知道该怎么跟你说 小子 |
[08:34] | There’s no such thing as monsters. | 这世上没有怪物 |
[08:48] | Margo, calm down. | 玛格 冷静点 |
[08:49] | Don’t tell me to calm down, detective. | 别叫我冷静 警探 |
[08:51] | Just tell me… the ghouls, are they with us? | 告诉我 食尸鬼站在我们这边吗 |
[08:55] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | -或许吧 -或许 |
[09:00] | We don’t pay you for “maybe”, Freddie. | 我们付钱不是听你说”或许” 弗莱迪 |
[09:03] | Cut to the chase. | 直说吧 |
[09:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Well, with your pop the way he is and now that Sal’s gone… | 以你爸爸的状况 赛尔又死了 |
[09:10] | The families have concerns. | 那些家族有些担心 |
[09:13] | Tell the ghouls, the djinn, | 告诉食尸鬼 和灯灵 |
[09:15] | and whoever I run this family now. | 和其他人 这家现在归我管了 |
[09:18] | So they can either back us, or I’ll bend ’em over, | 他们要么支持我们 要么就把他们扭过来 |
[09:20] | jam a .45 elbow deep, | 拿一把45口径的枪插进他们嘴里一直到手肘 |
[09:21] | and empty the damn clip. | 把子弹打完 |
[09:25] | Margo. | 玛格 |
[09:30] | You actually came. | 你还真来了 |
[09:34] | Welcome home, David. | 欢迎回家 大卫 |
[09:36] | Hey, I’m sorry about Sal. | 赛尔的事我很遗憾 |
[09:38] | He was a… he was a good one. | 他是个好人 |
[09:40] | What happened to him? | 怎么回事 |
[09:41] | Julian Duval happened. | 朱利安·杜瓦尔干的 |
[09:43] | He and Sal had words in the backroom of Il Secundo, | 他和赛尔在第二餐厅的密室里起了争执 |
[09:47] | then the wolf circled around and tore that place apart. | 然后那匹狼绕路回来 闹了个底朝天 |
[09:50] | He clawed out Sal’s heart, and he will bleed for that. | 他抓出了赛尔的心脏 我要他付出代价 |
[10:05] | Maybe you can talk some sense into her, | 或许你能劝劝她 |
[10:06] | ’cause I sure as hell can’t. | 因为我是无能为力了 |
[10:10] | Margo? | 玛格 |
[10:12] | What’s with the N.R.A. Christmas in here? | 搞这么多枪干什么 |
[10:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[10:17] | We’re going to war. | 我们要开战 |
[10:18] | You don’t like it, talk to dad. | 你不喜欢这样 跟爸爸说去 |
[10:25] | I didn’t know pop was this bad. | 我不知道爸爸的情况这么糟 |
[10:31] | You’ve been gone three years. | 你离开三年了 |
[10:33] | Things change. | 自然不像从前了 |
[10:36] | Margo, are you sure it was Julian?! | 玛格 你确定是朱利安吗 |
[10:39] | Costa’s got a witness. | 科斯塔找到个目击证人 |
[10:41] | That saw Julian? | 看到朱利安了吗 |
[10:42] | He hated Sal. | 他恨赛尔 |
[10:44] | You knew it, I knew it… the whole damn city knew it. | 你知道 我知道 整个城市都知道 |
[10:47] | The dick saw his shot, and he took it. | 那混蛋找到机会就抓住了 |
[10:48] | That’s a “no.” | 那么就是没有了 |
[10:49] | The mutt gutted our brother! | 那杂种狗杀了我们哥哥 |
[10:51] | You don’t know that! | 这你不能确定 |
[10:53] | – And if the werewolves did this… – If?! | -如果是狼人干的 -如果 |
[10:55] | Look at you… falling all over yourself | 看看你啊 费心费力地 |
[10:58] | to defend the family that’s had their foot on our neck for years. | 维护欺负我们这么多年的家族 |
[11:05] | Oh, it’s just like old times. | 跟以前一样 |
[11:11] | Oh, by the way… | 对了 |
[11:14] | Your ex is getting married. | 你前女友要结婚了 |
[11:17] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[11:19] | Violet? | 维奥莱特 |
[11:20] | Her father pimped her out to the New York wolves to seal some deal. | 她爸为了笔交易把她卖给了纽约一个狼族 |
[11:27] | I’m not saying don’t fight. | 我不是不让你还击 |
[11:29] | I’m saying be smart. | 我只是希望你多个心眼 |
[11:31] | Find out what happened. | 查清真相 |
[11:34] | – And if Julian did this… – Yeah, you’ll what? | -如果是朱利安干的 -你能怎么样 |
[11:36] | David, come on. | 大卫 得了 |
[11:38] | You don’t want this. | 你根本不想要这种生活 |
[11:42] | You ran away to be a human. | 你逃离家族去做个人类 |
[11:45] | You always had a soft spot for ’em. | 你一直对他们很心软 |
[11:50] | Look, you’re out. | 你已经离开了 |
[11:53] | Stay out. | 别回来多事 |
[12:12] | You’re sure I can’t get you anything? | 你真不需要什么吗 |
[12:15] | Bourbon? Blood? | 波本 血 |
[12:18] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[12:21] | Do you really think the shifters will make a move? | 你真认为易形者会采取行动吗 |
[12:25] | Margo is not stupid. | 玛格可不傻 |
[12:27] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[12:31] | – Not now, violet. – We need to talk. Please. | -不是时候 维奥莱特 -我们得谈谈 |
[12:39] | I just heard… Sal Lassiter’s dead. | 我刚刚听说 赛尔·拉斯特死了 |
[12:42] | Oh, dear. Whatever shall I do? | 天呐 我可怎么办啊 |
[12:45] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[12:47] | No. | 不是 |
[12:48] | From the look of his body, Sal died quick. | 从尸体的样子看 他死得很痛快 |
[12:50] | Wait, you saw his body? | 你看到他的尸体了 |
[12:52] | I’m thorough, aren’t I? | 我做事不留后患 |
[12:53] | – Then who killed him? – Like I care. | -那是谁杀了他 -我才不管呢 |
[12:55] | Why are you meeting with the djinn? | 你为什么跟灯灵见面 |
[12:58] | Because that whore margo Lassiter wants me dead. | 因为那个婊子玛格·拉斯特想置我于死地 |
[13:01] | She thinks I sliced up her brother, | 她觉得是我杀了她哥哥 |
[13:03] | and I’m not gonna tell her any different. | 我不打算纠正她的想法 |
[13:05] | After what those shifters have done… | 那些易形者做了那么多坏事 |
[13:07] | Chipping away at our territory, insulting us… | 侵蚀我们的地盘 羞辱我们 |
[13:12] | There’s a war coming. | 要开战了 |
[13:13] | And I need tattoos in there on my side. | 我需要那位纹身帝站在我这边 |
[13:15] | Wait, Julian, stop… | 等等 朱利安 |
[13:16] | What do you think you’re doing?! | 你以为你在干什么 |
[13:18] | You’re the bitch in this pack, princess. | 你是我们狼族的娘们 公主 |
[13:20] | Your job is to be pretty and silent. | 你就负责长得入眼 闭上嘴 |
[13:24] | So war, no war… you don’t get a vote. | 不管我们开不开战 都轮不到你插嘴 |
[14:54] | No! no! | 不 |
[14:56] | Tamara! | 塔玛拉 |
[16:17] | Chicago p.D.! | 芝加哥警察 |
[16:18] | Stay right where you are! | 别动 |
[16:20] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[16:28] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[16:54] | It’s better with a little off the top, don’t you think? | 上面砍掉一截更好看了 是不是 |
[16:57] | You wan to run, now’s the time. | 如果你想跑 就是现在了 |
[16:59] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪都不去 |
[17:01] | until someone tells me what the hell’s going on. | 我要知道这究竟怎么回事 |
[17:05] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[17:07] | No. | 不要 |
[17:11] | All right, Sammy, give him the talk. | 好了 萨姆 跟他谈吧 |
[17:16] | All right, look, my name is Sam Winchester. | 听我说 我叫萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[17:19] | That’s my brother Dean. | 那是我哥哥迪恩 |
[17:21] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[17:23] | …we kill vampires. | 我们杀吸血鬼 |
[17:26] | And werewolves, and demons, and… | 还有狼人 恶魔等等 |
[17:28] | Basically, we chase down evil… | 总之 我们找到各种凶鬼恶灵 |
[17:30] | and we cut its head off. | 把他们的头砍掉 |
[17:32] | So you’re, what, monster cops? | 你们是怪物警察吗 |
[17:36] | Hunters. | 叫猎人 |
[17:37] | Then what killed my girlfriend? | 那杀掉我女朋友的是什么 |
[17:39] | We’re working on it, okay? | 我们还在查呢 |
[17:42] | And from what you told us, uh, this thing sounds new… | 据你说的看来 这东西我们似乎没见过 |
[17:45] | Or Freddy Krueger. | 要么就是弗莱迪·克鲁格[《猛鬼街》] |
[17:48] | W-what about that guy I saw in the mirror? | 那我在镜子里看到的那男人呢 |
[17:50] | With… with the messed-up face? | 脸上样子很吓人的那个 |
[17:52] | It’s probably a wraith. | 可能是个死灵 |
[17:53] | Look, a lot of these things, they can look human | 很多这些东西都能呈现人形 |
[17:55] | until you catch them in a mirror or sometimes a camera. | 直到你看到他们镜中或相机里的样子 |
[17:59] | So… so you find this… this whatever, a-and you’re… | 你们找到这怪物 |
[18:02] | You’re gonna chop its head off? | 然后把它的头砍下来吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah, or sometimes, when in doubt, try a silver bullet. | 对 如果不确定 就用银弹 |
[18:09] | Hey, Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[18:10] | Yep? | 怎么了 |
[18:11] | This is full of… of blood and meat. | 这里都是血和肉 |
[18:13] | A lot of meat. | 很多肉 |
[18:14] | Actually, this one, uh… | 这个… |
[18:17] | This one’s labeled “susan.” | 还写着”苏珊” |
[18:22] | What is this, some kind of backroom… | 这算什么 一个密室吗 |
[18:24] | Monster V.I.P. | 怪物贵宾室 |
[18:25] | Yeah, well, if it is and Sal Lassiter was here… | 如果真是 而塞尔·拉斯特来过这儿 |
[18:28] | Then he’s not human. | 那他就不是人类了 |
[18:30] | So, what, we got monsters killing monsters now? | 那么是怪物相互残杀吗 |
[18:33] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[18:33] | We got to see the body. | 我们得去看尸体 |
[18:34] | I’m coming with you. | 我要一起去 |
[18:35] | No. You’re gonna stay. | 不行 你留下 |
[18:37] | Or what? Huh? | 否则呢 |
[18:39] | You gonna hurt me? | 你们要伤害我吗 |
[18:40] | Kill the girl I love? | 杀了我心爱的女孩吗 |
[18:42] | Ruin my damn life?! | 毁了我的人生吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, you’re too late. | 你们已经迟了一步 |
[18:46] | Ennis, listen. | 恩尼斯 听我说 |
[18:48] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[18:49] | Believe me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 这我也经历过 |
[18:50] | But what we do? It’s messed up. | 但我们的工作 很艰难 |
[18:53] | So do yourself a favor and stay out. | 算帮自己个忙 别插手了 |
[18:56] | You can get hurt, too. | 你可能会受伤的 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:30] | Hey. Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[19:31] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[19:33] | Last night. | 昨晚的事 |
[19:34] | This thing you think killed Tamara, what’d it look like? | 你认为杀了塔玛拉的那东西 长什么样 |
[19:38] | Thing? | 东西 |
[19:41] | You said it was “some banger with a knife.” | 你不是说是”带刀的流氓”吗 |
[19:43] | Chasing down every lead, kid. | 不能放过任何线索 孩子 |
[19:54] | Like I told you, it didn’t have much of a face. | 我说了 那东西没怎么有脸 |
[19:58] | He… it… whatever… say anything? | 他 那东西 说什么了吗 |
[20:02] | I told you that, too. | 我说了 |
[20:03] | Then tell me again. | 再说一次 |
[20:07] | Hey, if you got the time, why don’t you hang around? | 既然你有时间 不如留下来 |
[20:09] | Dad’s working the graveyard, but he’ll be home soon. | 我爸在值夜班 但他就快回来了 |
[20:13] | And he’d love to see you. | 他肯定想见你 |
[20:16] | Sure. Be good to see him, too. | 行啊 我也想见他 |
[20:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | Text. | 有短信 |
[20:27] | No worries. | 没事 |
[20:31] | Look, Ennis. I, uh… | 恩尼斯 |
[20:33] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这让你很难过 |
[20:35] | See, uh, that thing slashed up my Jacket pretty good. | 那东西把我的外套划烂了 |
[20:37] | Forensics went over it, but… well, you want to see? | 法医已经看过了 你想再看看吗 |
[20:41] | That’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[20:52] | I appreciate this, kid. | 谢谢你了 小子 |
[20:55] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:00] | Look, there’s a silver bullet in this gun! | 这枪里有银弹 |
[21:02] | Ennis. | 恩尼斯 |
[21:03] | Ennis, don’t… | 恩尼斯 别这样 |
[21:04] | You’re not Freddie Costa, so who are you?! | 你不是弗莱迪·科斯塔 你是谁 |
[21:08] | My name is David Lassiter. | 我是大卫·拉斯特 |
[21:10] | I’m a shapeshifter. | 我是易形者 |
[21:13] | You’re a what?! | 你是什么 |
[21:14] | We shift…our shape. | 我们易…形 |
[21:16] | Um, it’s kind ondall there in the name. | 名字比较能解释涵义了 |
[21:20] | Sal Lassiter was my brother. | 赛尔·拉斯特是我哥哥 |
[21:21] | I’m just trying to find out who killed him. | 我只是想知道是谁杀了他 |
[21:22] | So you slap on somebody else’s face, huh?! | 那你就变成别人的样子吗 |
[21:24] | It’s kind of my go-to. | 我一般都这么干 |
[21:26] | Look, I read the police report. | 我读过警方报告了 |
[21:28] | I know you lost someone, too. | 我知道你也失去了亲近的人 |
[21:29] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:30] | See, you don’t talk about her! | 别说起她 |
[21:38] | You know what’s going on out there? | 你知道现在在发生的事吗 |
[21:42] | Do you have any idea? | 你知道吗 |
[21:44] | Freaks. Hunters. | 有怪物 有猎人 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I got the basics. | 我知道个大概了 |
[21:51] | You are so in over your head. | 你根本不知道轻重 |
[21:53] | Let me give you the short version. | 我简单跟你说说吧 |
[21:56] | Chicago is divided up between five monster families. | 芝加哥被五个怪物家族分据 |
[21:59] | – What? Is that a joke? – Do you hear a laugh track? | -什么 你开玩笑吗 -有人笑吗 |
[22:03] | What about the police? | 那警察呢 |
[22:04] | We own the police. | 警察是我们的 |
[22:06] | Look, I’m talking shakedowns, organ trafficking. | 整顿 器官交易 |
[22:09] | The werewolves running the gold coast, | 狼人掌管黄金海岸 |
[22:10] | The djinn owning the south side. | 灯灵掌管南边 |
[22:15] | But we want to keep a low profile, so…we keep the peace. | 但我们想低调行事 所以一直相安无事 |
[22:20] | And human casualties to a minimum. | 将人类伤亡降至最低 |
[22:21] | A minimum? | 最低 |
[22:22] | Look, I don’t like it either, okay? | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[22:24] | But you know what’s behind door #2? | 但是你知道另一条路是什么吗 |
[22:26] | War. | 战争 |
[22:28] | That’s blood… human and monster… in the street. | 人类和怪物血染街头 |
[22:33] | And right now? | 现在呢 |
[22:35] | There’s exactly one guy trying to stop it. | 只有一个人想阻止这一切 |
[22:38] | Wow. You know, good for you. | 你真不错啊 |
[22:41] | I’d slow clap, but, well, my hands are a little full. | 我很想给你鼓掌 但手腾不出来 |
[22:47] | Just stay out of it, okay? | 别来插手 好吗 |
[22:54] | These cuts are flecked with silver. | 划破的地方有银残留 |
[22:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:59] | Because it burns. | 因为银很烧手 |
[23:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[23:01] | Julian Duval hasn’t got silver claws. | 朱利安·杜瓦尔没长银爪子 |
[23:03] | He’s a werewolf. | 他是狼人 |
[23:50] | So, get this. | 听我说 |
[23:52] | The, uh, coroner says this guy, | 验尸官说这家伙 |
[23:55] | this, uh, Julian Duval, | 朱利安·杜瓦尔 |
[23:58] | shows up, drops 3 grand to see Sal’s corpse. | 去过 拿出三千要看赛尔的尸体 |
[24:02] | And he lives in a friggin’ castle. | 而且他还住在一座城堡里 |
[24:04] | Who is this guy? | 这人什么来头 |
[24:05] | Well, if we’re lucky, | 如果走运 |
[24:07] | someone who knows what happened to that monster boy. | 他是知道怪物酒吧发生了什么事的人 |
[24:15] | Madame. | 女士 |
[24:20] | You can cut the act, David. | 别装了 大卫 |
[24:24] | – How did you… – I know you. | -你怎么… -我了解你 |
[24:27] | Yeah, well, ditto. | 我也了解你 |
[24:35] | Is the real butler okay? | 真的管家还好吗 |
[24:38] | He’s resting. | 在休息呢 |
[24:40] | Locked in a closet. | 锁在一个柜子里了 |
[24:41] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来的 |
[24:44] | You think I want to be here? | 你以为我愿意吗 |
[24:47] | It’s about Sal. | 是为了赛尔 |
[24:52] | I heard. I’m so sorry. | 我听说了 我很遗憾 |
[24:55] | – Julian didn’t do it. – Yeah, I know. | -不是朱利安干的 -我知道 |
[24:56] | That’s why I need you to talk your brother, | 所以你得去跟你哥哥说说 |
[24:58] | get him to a have a sit-down with margo, | 让他跟玛格坐下谈谈 |
[24:59] | so they can just work this crap out. | 把这些事都谈开 |
[25:00] | There’s no way that’s happening. | 那是不可能的 |
[25:01] | We can stop a war, Violet. | 我们可以阻止战争 维奥莱特 |
[25:03] | One, Julian doesn’t want to stop this, and second, how? | 首先 朱利安不想阻止 其次 怎么阻止啊 |
[25:07] | You’re a runaway and I’m… | 你离家出走了 而我 |
[25:10] | I’m a bitch. We don’t matter. | 我是个娘们 我们根本不重要 |
[25:14] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[25:15] | Since when do you play their game? | 你怎么遵守他们的规矩了 |
[25:17] | And since when do you let your dad | 你为什么要允许你爸爸 |
[25:18] | sell you to some dick from New York? | 把你塞给纽约来的混蛋 |
[25:20] | – You think I had a choice?! – You did! | -你以为我有选择吗 -你有 |
[25:23] | Union Station. | 联合车站 |
[25:25] | Midnight. You had a choice. | 午夜 你有过选择 |
[25:29] | You — | 是你… |
[25:31] | You’re the one who said we should go away, | 是你说我们应该私奔的 |
[25:34] | live a normal life. | 过正常人的生活 |
[25:37] | You set the time, the place… | 你定好了时间 地点 |
[25:42] | and I was there. | 我去了 |
[25:47] | Where were you? | 你哪去了 |
[25:54] | Run! | 跑 |
[26:28] | Violet! Violet! | 维奥莱特 维奥莱特 |
[26:41] | What the hell’s going on?! | 发生了什么 |
[26:42] | – It took her. – Wait, who are you? | -那东西抓走了她 -等等 你是谁 |
[26:43] | His name’s David Lassiter. He’s a shapeshifter. | 他叫大卫·拉斯特 他是个易形者 |
[26:47] | Hey, we got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:48] | Now! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[26:59] | All right, everybody out. | 好了 大家都出来 |
[27:04] | So you’re tellin’ me | 你是说 |
[27:06] | there are five monster families | 有五个怪物家族 |
[27:09] | that run Chicago? | 掌控着芝加哥 |
[27:11] | What is this, “The godfather” with fangs? | 这算什么 带尖牙的《教父》吗 |
[27:13] | Well, if it is, I’m gonna need all the help I can get. | 如果是的话 我需要全部的帮助 |
[27:17] | Well, he doesn’t quit. I’ll give him that. | 他不轻言放弃 这我承认 |
[27:18] | Violet’s not picking up. | 维奥莱特不接电话 |
[27:20] | Wait, so this girl, she a shifter, too? | 等等 这个女孩也是易形者吗 |
[27:22] | Werewolf. | 是狼人 |
[27:23] | – Awesome. – Awesome. | -棒极了 -棒极了 |
[27:27] | If she has her cell, we could trace the signal. | 如果她拿着手机 我们可以追踪信号 |
[27:31] | Yeah, you might be right. | 是啊 你或许说的对 |
[27:32] | All right. What’s her number? | 好吧 她电话多少 |
[27:33] | Take me with you, and it’s all yours. | 带我跟你们一起去 我就告诉你们 |
[27:34] | No! | 不行 |
[27:37] | Oh, hell no! | 绝对不行 |
[27:39] | Dude, he’s a freakin’ transformer. | 伙计 他是个易形者 |
[27:41] | And sometimes you got to work with the bad guys | 有时候就得跟坏人合作 |
[27:43] | to get to the worse guys. | 才能抓到更坏的人 |
[27:45] | Dude, I’m right here. | 伙计 我在这儿呢 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I see you. | 是啊 我看见你了 |
[28:29] | You think I’m some freak… | 你以为我是什么怪物 |
[28:33] | like you. | 跟你一样吗 |
[28:39] | But I’m not. | 我不是 |
[28:56] | I’m just a man… | 我只是个人 |
[28:59] | with some fun little toys. | 有些小玩具的人 |
[29:25] | Signal’s coming from in there. | 信号从那里面传出来 |
[29:32] | Thanks for…you know. | 谢谢你… |
[29:35] | And about your girlfriend, I’m — | 你女朋友的事 我… |
[29:36] | Look, I don’t need no apology from you. | 听着 我不需要你的道歉 |
[29:38] | I lost someone, too, okay?! | 我也失去了亲人 好吗 |
[29:41] | But I’m trying here. | 但我在努力呢 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry about your brother. | 你哥哥的事我很抱歉 |
[29:51] | He spoke about you at the end. | 他最后提到了你 |
[29:54] | He said, “David, I’m sorry. | 他说 “大卫 对不起 |
[29:57] | I didn’t have a choice.” | 我没办法” |
[30:00] | All right, you guys can kiss and make up later. | 你们俩回头再亲吻和好吧 |
[30:01] | We got work to do. Come on. | 我们还有活儿要干 走吧 |
[30:05] | Silver. | 银 |
[30:08] | It burns if you’re evil. | 如果你是邪物 或怪物 |
[30:13] | If you’re a monster. | 就会烧得很疼 |
[30:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:20] | You look at him! | 看着他 |
[30:25] | He was my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[30:28] | And your brother and the shifter, Lassiter… | 而你哥哥和那个易形者 拉斯特 |
[30:32] | They ripped him apart. | 他们把他撕碎了 |
[30:40] | The police told me that it was a wild animal. | 警察告诉我说是野生动物干的 |
[30:43] | And I believed them for years. | 多年来我一直这么以为 |
[30:46] | But now I know the truth. | 但现在我知道真相了 |
[30:50] | Please, Sal and Julian hated each other, | 得了 赛尔和朱利安互相憎恨 |
[30:52] | and neither of them would hurt a kid. | 而且他们俩都不会伤害孩子 |
[30:53] | Why should I believe you? You’re dead. | 我为什么要听你的 你死定了 |
[30:56] | Tomorrow, they will find pieces of you all over town. | 明天 他们会在镇上各个地方找到你的残骸 |
[31:04] | Oh, won’t the doggies be mad? | 狗狗们会发疯吧 |
[31:09] | That’s what you want. | 这就是你想要的 |
[31:11] | You’re trying to start a war. | 你要发起一场战争 |
[31:14] | When freaks start killin’ freaks we win. | 如果怪物开始杀怪物 我们就赢了 |
[31:18] | No. | 不 |
[31:19] | Once this starts, do you have any idea how many people — | 一旦战争开始 你知道有多少人 |
[31:23] | how many children will die? | 有多少孩子会死吗 |
[31:45] | All right, you’re with me, Romeo. | 好了 你跟我走 罗密欧 |
[31:47] | Sounds good, Buffy. | 好啊 巴菲 |
[32:52] | Kid? | 小子 |
[32:55] | David?! | 大卫 |
[33:00] | I’m so sorry, Violet. | 真抱歉 维奥莱特 |
[33:11] | Guess I’m gonna have to make an example of you, too. | 看来我也得拿你以儆效尤了 |
[33:13] | No! | 不 |
[33:14] | – Don’t hurt her! – Why?! | -别伤害她 -为什么 |
[33:21] | ‘Cause she’s your girlfriend? Hmm? | 因为她是你女朋友吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I heard you talking. | 我听到你们谈话了 |
[33:25] | Real sweet. Hell, it was almost human. | 真甜蜜 几乎像个人了 |
[33:30] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[33:40] | Here’s the thing | 但问题是 |
[33:42] | you can look human and act human… | 你们能呈现人形 装作人类 |
[33:47] | But deep down? | 但内心里 |
[33:49] | You’re just a monster. | 你们还是怪物 |
[34:02] | Violet, no! Please! | 维奥莱特 不要 拜托 |
[34:05] | Please! | 别这样 |
[34:06] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[34:09] | Please. | 别这样 |
[34:17] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[34:29] | What’d we miss? | 我们错过了什么 |
[34:34] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry about your girl. | 你女朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[34:42] | But she was in the way. | 但她挡了路 |
[34:46] | You understand. | 你理解的 |
[34:47] | I know you do. | 我知道你理解 |
[34:49] | They’re monsters! | 他们是怪物 |
[34:55] | I only see one monster here. | 这里我只看到一个怪物 |
[35:21] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:23] | I will be. | 我会好的 |
[35:25] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[35:27] | I’ll get back to you on that. | 我知道了再回答你 |
[35:30] | Sal — he said he was sorry. | 赛尔 他说他很抱歉 |
[35:35] | Those were his last words — “David, I’m sorry. | 他死前是这么说的 “大卫 对不起 |
[35:39] | I didn’t have a choice.” | 我没办法” |
[35:41] | But Sal never did anything to me. | 赛尔从来没做过对不起我的事 |
[35:45] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么会这么说 |
[35:56] | Sal, what are you do– | 赛尔 你来这里干… |
[36:01] | He’s not coming, is he? | 他不来了 是不是 |
[36:03] | David’ll be here in a few minutes. | 大卫几分钟后就会来 |
[36:05] | You won’t be. | 但你已经不在了 |
[36:08] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:09] | ‘Cause he’s my little brother, Violet. | 因为他是我弟弟 维奥莱特 |
[36:12] | It’s my job to protect him. | 我有责任保护他 |
[36:14] | It’s my job to keep our blood pure. | 我有责任保持我们的血统纯正 |
[36:16] | You believe that bloodline crap? | 你相信血统那一套狗屁 |
[36:18] | We all do. | 我们都相信 |
[36:20] | Bloodlines — everyone knowing our place. | 血统 每个人认清自己的位置 |
[36:22] | It’s the one thing we all agree on. | 这是我们都认同的一件事 |
[36:24] | If your people find out you ran off with a shifter, | 如果你家族的人发现你和一个易形者跑了 |
[36:27] | they’ll be lookin’ for payback. | 他们会想要报仇 |
[36:29] | And they’ll come after my family. | 他们会来追杀我的家人 |
[36:32] | And then it’s nothin’ but bad times and dead bodies | 那到时两方就都不会好过 |
[36:34] | on both sides. | 会死伤无数 |
[36:36] | David wants to go straight, that’s his call. | 大卫想当正常人 那是他的事 |
[36:39] | But he does it alone. | 但他要一个人做 |
[36:41] | So you have a choice, Violet — | 所以你有个选择 维奥莱特 |
[36:44] | You could either walk out of here alive… | 你要么活着离开这里 |
[36:49] | or I’ll take you out and dump what’s left of you in the lake. | 要么我把你拉出去 把你的残骸丢进湖里 |
[36:57] | Sal? | 赛尔 |
[36:59] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[37:01] | I wish that mattered. | 可惜这也不能改变什么 |
[37:12] | Even after I left the family, | 就算我离开了家族 |
[37:13] | I knew if things got bad | 我知道如果出了状况 |
[37:15] | that Sal would always have my back. | 赛尔也会保护我 |
[37:20] | So… | 所以… |
[37:24] | What did he mean? | 他是什么意思 |
[37:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:30] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[37:31] | Sure. Right. | 好啊 是啊 |
[37:33] | That’s what you do best. | 你最擅长一走了之了 |
[37:39] | David… | 大卫 |
[38:09] | Pop? | 爸爸 |
[38:15] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | Your sister — she wants war. | 你姐姐…她想挑起战争 |
[38:21] | You have to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[38:30] | All this was some… | 这一切都是… |
[38:32] | messed-up guy. | 一个心理失衡的人干的 |
[38:34] | The Duvals are clean. | 跟杜瓦尔家族无关 |
[38:36] | Fine. We done? | 好啊 说完了吗 |
[38:39] | And I’m coming back to the family. | 我要回归家族 |
[38:41] | I thought you were out. | 你不是离开了吗 |
[38:43] | Well, now I’m back in. | 现在我回来了 |
[38:53] | I’ve waited a long time to hear you say that. | 这句话我等了好久了 |
[39:08] | Welcome home, David. | 欢迎回家 大卫 |
[39:38] | You live here alone? | 你一个人住这儿吗 |
[39:39] | My sister’s on the other side of town, | 我妹妹住在城市另一头 |
[39:41] | My mom’s out of the picture, and my dad… | 我妈不管我们了 而我爸爸… |
[39:44] | Well, he died. | 他死了 |
[39:45] | Line of duty. A long time ago. | 因公殉职 很久以前的事了 |
[39:47] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | – Yeah? – So, what’s next? | -怎么了 -接下来干嘛 |
[39:51] | Nothing, you’re done. | 没事了 你的任务已经完成了 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:55] | We’re on our way. Yeah. | 我们这就过去 好的 |
[40:00] | Just give me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[40:05] | Yeah, we’ve got a gig. | 我们有活儿了 |
[40:06] | You want to leave? | 你要离开吗 |
[40:08] | Dean, this city is crawling with monsters. | 迪恩 这城里到处都是怪物 |
[40:10] | Cass has a line on Metatron. | 小卡有梅塔特隆的消息了 |
[40:12] | This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 这是我们一直在等的 |
[40:14] | This is our shot, Sam. | 这是我们的机会 萨姆 |
[40:17] | You’re going? | 你们要走了吗 |
[40:19] | Look, we’ll, uh — | 听着 我们会… |
[40:20] | we’ll call in some other hunters, some pros, | 我们会叫些其他猎人过来 都是行家 |
[40:22] | and download them on the monster mob situation, all of it. | 跟他们说清怪物黑帮的情况 |
[40:25] | Look, guys, I co– | 听着 伙计们 我可以… |
[40:25] | Ennis, seriously. Don’t. | 恩尼斯 说真的 你可千万别 |
[40:29] | You get into this too deep, there’s no getting out. | 你陷进去太深 就出不来了 |
[40:51] | But I couldn’t walk away. | 但我也不能袖手旁观啊 |
[40:53] | This is my fight now. | 现在开始 这是我要打的仗了 |
[40:55] | Hell, it’s a damn war, | 这是一场战争啊 |
[40:57] | and I got to start somewhere. | 我得找个地方下手 |
[41:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:32] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[41:34] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[41:34] | If you start hunting, the monsters will kill you. | 如果你开始猎魔 那些怪物会杀死你的 |
[41:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |