时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | First time I touched that blade… | 我一碰到那把刀… |
[00:04] | I knew that I wouldn’t be stopped, | 我就知道没人能阻止我了 |
[00:05] | I knew I would take down Abaddon | 我还知道我会干掉阿比顿 |
[00:06] | and anything else if I had to. | 以及其他一切我要干掉的东西 |
[00:08] | I’m glad the blade gives you strength | 我也很高兴那把刀给了你力量 |
[00:10] | or calm or whatever. | 平静 或者什么的 |
[00:11] | I got to say, I’m starting to think | 我必须得说 我开始觉得 |
[00:12] | the blade is doing something else, too. | 那把刀还有其他的影响了 |
[00:14] | So, this war between angels is really gonna happen, huh? | 看来天使之战是不可避免了 |
[00:16] | Not if I can find a diplomatic option. | 除非我能通过外交手段解决 |
[00:18] | I know you truly believe it’s for the greater good. | 我知道你真的认为这是为了大义 |
[00:21] | Your mistaken trust in Metatron will bring you down again. | 你错信梅塔特隆还会害了你 |
[00:24] | The gates are sealed. No one can get in. | 大门都关了 没人能进得去 |
[00:26] | Who said anything about gates? | 谁说什么大门了 |
[00:27] | You don’t need gates when you have a private portal. | 有私人传送门要什么大门啊 |
[00:29] | You can’t hide something like that. | 这种东西是藏不住的 |
[00:30] | You can if it moves around from place to place, | 除非它是移动的 |
[00:33] | if it’s wherever the boss wants it to be. | 完全随老大的心意 |
[00:35] | How’s that stolen grace inside you working out? | 你体内偷来的能量还好吗 |
[00:38] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[00:39] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不好 |
[00:40] | – Dean. – Do I know you? | -迪恩 -我认识你吗 |
[00:42] | We go way back. | 我们交情可深着呢 |
[00:48] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[00:49] | I know something they don’t know — | 有一件事我知道而他们不知道 |
[00:50] | The ending. | 那就是结局 |
[00:51] | How I get there doesn’t matter | 怎么到达结局并不重要 |
[00:53] | as long as everybody plays their part. | 只要每个人演好自己的角色就行 |
[01:03] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[01:04] | Give me one scoop of the no-fat, non-dairy vanilla, | 给我一颗无脂无奶香草球 |
[01:07] | with a quarter teaspoon of the sugar-free caramel, | 加四分之一勺无糖焦糖 |
[01:09] | and 10… not 9, not 11… blueberries. | 还要10个 不是9 不是11 蓝莓 |
[01:13] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[01:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:15] | What do you want, honey? | 你要什么 亲爱的 |
[01:17] | That. | 那个 |
[01:23] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:24] | I-I know this is none of my business, but… | 我知道这不关我事 |
[01:26] | You’re right. It’s not. Go away. | 没错 的确不关你事 走开吧 |
[01:29] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[01:30] | I don’t have parents. | 我没有父母 |
[01:32] | I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[01:34] | Yeah, you’re a little angel. | 是啊 你的确是个小天使 |
[01:38] | Does your mother know you’re sitting here, | 你妈妈知道你坐在这儿 |
[01:39] | eating diabetes? | 吃下糖尿病吗 |
[01:42] | – You need to run. – What? | -你得跑了 -什么 |
[01:46] | Now! | 快走 |
[02:12] | Nice reflexes. | 反射弧不错 |
[02:14] | Better hair. | 发型更棒 |
[02:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[02:18] | I could have shot you. | 我可能会开枪呢 |
[02:19] | Why aren’t you sleeping? We got in like two hours ago. | 你怎么不睡觉 我们两小时前才回来 |
[02:22] | Not tired. | 不累 |
[02:23] | And we got work to do, | 而且我们有活儿了 |
[02:24] | so put on your dancing shoes, and let’s boogie. | 穿上舞鞋 我们要跳了 |
[02:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[02:37] | I called Cass. | 我给小卡打了电话 |
[02:38] | He said there’s something going down in Missouri. | 他说密苏里出事了 |
[02:41] | What kind of something? | 什么事 |
[02:42] | He said he couldn’t talk about it over the phone. | 他说不方便在电话上说 |
[02:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:45] | Because he is a weird guy, okay? | 他这人就是怪 |
[02:48] | He’s a weird, dorky, little guy. | 又怪又呆 |
[02:52] | But he happens to have an army of angels behind him, | 但他身后有一支天使大军 |
[02:54] | and, even though I hate to say it, | 虽然我不愿承认 |
[02:56] | if we’re gonna take a shot at Metatron, | 但如果我们想去冲击梅塔特隆 |
[02:58] | they might be useful. | 或许用得上他们 |
[03:00] | Well, do you think we need the first blade? | 你觉得我们需要用到第一刃吗 |
[03:03] | Why don’t we just leave that here? | 就放在这儿不行吗 |
[03:05] | We talked about this, and we decided that… | 我们谈过了 而且我们认为… |
[03:07] | No. In all fairness, we didn’t decide. | 不 老实说 我们没达成一致 |
[03:11] | You did. | 是你做了决定 |
[03:11] | Okay, I decided | 好吧 我决定 |
[03:13] | that a hockey stick that can kill anything | 什么都能杀的神棍 |
[03:16] | might come in handy, so sue me. | 我们或许用得上 告我去啊 |
[03:18] | How many times have we been around this block? | 这种事我们遇到多少次了 |
[03:21] | Magic that powerful comes at a price, | 这么强大的魔法是有代价的 |
[03:23] | And right now we don’t know what that price is. | 现在 我们还不知道这代价是什么 |
[03:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:27] | I’m fan-friggin’-tastic. | 我好极了 |
[03:29] | And I’m glad, honestly. | 这我很高兴 真的 |
[03:30] | I-I’m not saying we bury the thing. | 我不是想把它埋起来 |
[03:32] | I’m saying we just save it for when we really need it. | 但是我们是不是等真用得着再拿出来 |
[03:35] | Crowley. Metatron. | 比如对付克劳力和梅塔特隆 |
[03:37] | The big boss fights. | 终极对决那种 |
[03:39] | You don’t have to have it with you all the time, right? | 你不用时时刻刻带在身上吧 |
[03:42] | I mean, just leave it. | 就放这儿嘛 |
[03:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:50] | No problem. | 好啊 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | Agents Spears and Aguilera? FBI? | 联调局的斯皮尔斯和阿奎莱拉探员吗 |
[04:12] | Your partner said you’d be along. | 你们搭档说你们会来 |
[04:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[04:22] | Spears and Aguilera? | 斯皮尔斯和阿奎莱拉[小甜甜和擦妈] |
[04:23] | I’ve noticed your aliases are usually the names of popular musicians. | 我注意到你们的假名通常是流行乐手 |
[04:30] | Come here. Take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[04:36] | Look. | 看 |
[04:37] | And the other bodies are the same… | 其他尸体也都这样 |
[04:39] | Burnt-out husks. | 里面被烧焦了 |
[04:41] | Okay, so, what is this, some sort of mass smiting? | 好吧 这算是大屠杀吗 |
[04:43] | I don’t know what this was. | 我也不清楚是什么情况 |
[04:45] | Never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这种事 |
[04:47] | Six humans died here… | 死了六个人类 |
[04:51] | And one angel. | 和一个天使 |
[04:55] | One of yours? | 你的人吗 |
[04:59] | Was a good soldier. | 是个好士兵 |
[05:01] | This attack… | 这起攻击 |
[05:04] | I knew he wanted a war, but | 我知道他想开战 但是 |
[05:07] | this… This is abhorrent, even for him. | 即使就他而言 这也太过分了 |
[05:24] | Just a second! | 等等 |
[05:30] | I gave you a second. | 我等了 |
[05:32] | You are such an… angel sometimes. | 你有时候真是个呆天使 |
[05:36] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[05:37] | To talk about tonight. | 谈谈今晚的事 |
[05:40] | We’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[05:41] | No, we… we’re losing, Metatron. | 不 我们要输了 梅塔特隆 |
[05:45] | Castiel’s followers outnumber us. | 卡西迪奥的追随者比我们多 |
[05:47] | And while they haven’t gone on offense, | 他们虽然还没发起攻击 |
[05:49] | they have proven capable. | 他们的能力不容小窥 |
[05:51] | They stopped you from killing him, | 他们阻止了你杀他 |
[05:52] | and me, for example. | 还有我 |
[05:54] | I told you, we had our shot with operation Lee Harvey, | 我说了 李·哈维行动是个好机会 |
[05:56] | and we took it. | 我们就没浪费 |
[05:58] | I gave the orders. | 我下了命令 |
[06:00] | You weren’t to be harmed. | 他们不会伤害你 |
[06:02] | You had me followed. | 你派人跟踪我 |
[06:03] | Yeah, and you met with the enemy… | 而你去跟敌人见面了 |
[06:05] | In secret. | 秘密见面 |
[06:08] | What is that old line about sins and stones? | 那句关于罪孽和扔石头的老话怎么说的来着 |
[06:13] | He spoke. He lied. And I listened. | 他说了 撒谎了 我听了 |
[06:16] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[06:18] | But I serve heaven. | 我效忠于天堂 |
[06:20] | I serve you. | 我效忠于你 |
[06:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:24] | Don’t forget it. | 别忘了 |
[06:29] | I mean, I-I don’t get this whole Cass lovefest, either. | 我也不明白小卡的人气为什么那么高 |
[06:35] | I’m offering our people a way home, | 我要给我们族人回家的路啊 |
[06:37] | and still… still, they’re choosing him over me. | 他们居然还是选他不选我 |
[06:42] | I mean, sure, he’s cute. | 他这人是挺萌的 |
[06:45] | And Castiel has this simple…charm. | 他有种呆萌的魅力 |
[06:52] | He’s like a mentally deficient puppy. | 就像一只脑容量不足的小狗 |
[06:55] | But I’m lovable. | 但我多讨喜啊 |
[06:58] | And funny. | 还风趣 |
[07:03] | I made god laugh… twice! | 我能逗上帝笑 两次呢 |
[07:06] | You’re the one who asked him to lead an army. | 是你让他领导一支军队的 |
[07:08] | Well, I didn’t think he’d be good at it. | 但我没想到他还领导得挺不错 |
[07:11] | Your meeting tonight… Tyrus… | 你今晚的见面 泰勒斯 |
[07:13] | He controls the largest independent faction of angels left, and… | 他手下有仅存的最大的天使派系 |
[07:16] | And I have to make a good impression. I know. | 我得留下个好印象 我懂的 |
[07:21] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有计划 |
[07:27] | It’s not that, is it? | 不是这个吧 |
[07:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[07:36] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[07:38] | Oh, it’s just creepy. | 鸡皮疙瘩掉一地 |
[07:40] | Sam, Dean, this is Hannah. | 萨姆 迪恩 这是汉娜 |
[07:44] | The Winchesters… I’ve heard so much about you. | 温家兄弟 久仰大名了 |
[07:47] | What can I say? Cass is a fan. | 没办法 小卡就是粉我俩 |
[07:49] | I’ll start to examine this evidence. | 我去检查证据 |
[07:51] | – Y– – oh, um… sir, this morning, Josiah wasn’t at roll call. | -那个 -长官 约西亚点名时没在 |
[07:56] | Uh, roll call? | 点名 |
[07:57] | You hold, uh, roll call? | 你还点名 |
[07:59] | They like to hear me say their names. | 他们喜欢听我喊他们的名字 |
[08:01] | I know a couple of women like that. | 我认识几个女人就这样 |
[08:03] | No one’s seen Josiah since Ezra was murdered. | 以斯拉被杀之后就没人见过约西亚 |
[08:05] | We think that | 我们认为… |
[08:05] | … You think Josiah’s the killer, | 约西亚就是凶手 |
[08:06] | that he is the mole? | 他就是内鬼 |
[08:08] | Well, who else? | 还能是谁 |
[08:10] | We searched the grounds, but he’s vanished. | 我们四处找了 但他不见了 |
[08:12] | Not without wings. | 没有翅膀怎么走 |
[08:14] | He’s an angel, but he’s still got to travel like he’s a human, | 他是个天使 但还得像人一样出行 |
[08:16] | which means walk, drive… means he’s gonna leave a trail. | 那么就是走路或开车 那就一定有迹可循 |
[08:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:22] | What was his vessel’s name? | 他皮囊的名字是什么 |
[08:24] | Sean Flynn from Omaha. | 肖恩·弗林 奥马哈市人 |
[08:34] | This the guy? | 这人吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[08:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:41] | Looks like someone just used his credit card | 看来刚刚有人在科罗拉多一家 |
[08:42] | at a gas-n-sip in Colorado. | 加油休息站用了他的信用卡 |
[08:45] | And that’s how we do things in the pros. | 我们专业人士就这么办事的 |
[08:48] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[08:52] | I have something. | 有发现 |
[08:53] | This phone’s memory chip has a video | 这部手机的储存卡里有段视频 |
[08:55] | time-stamped just before the explosion. | 时间就在爆炸之前 |
[08:56] | And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 你们都在期待的时刻到来了 |
[08:58] | No! | 不 |
[09:02] | I do this for Castiel! | 我这是为了卡西迪奥 |
[09:17] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么啊 |
[09:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:20] | I didn’t… I would never ask an angel | 我没有…我绝不会让一个天使 |
[09:24] | to sacrifice himself to kill innocents. | 牺牲自己 屠杀无辜者 |
[09:27] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[09:28] | Cass, why would an angel blow up a colonel scoop’s in your name? | 小卡 那个天使为什么要以你的名义炸冰淇淋店啊 |
[09:31] | That’s not what he was doing. | 不是这么回事 |
[09:32] | Roll it back. | 倒回去 |
[09:37] | There. | 看 |
[09:39] | That was an angel… Esther. | 那是个天使 艾斯特 |
[09:43] | She’s one of Metatron’s. | 她是梅塔特隆的手下 |
[09:45] | – So, this was some kind of hit? – I don’t know. | -那这是刺杀吗 -不知道 |
[09:48] | Stop saying you don’t know. | 别总说这句了 |
[09:49] | You can’t think I would allow something like this. | 你不会认为我会允许这种事的发生吧 |
[09:51] | Cass, I know you try to be a good guy, okay? | 小卡 我知道你想做个好人 |
[09:53] | I do. You try. | 这我知道 你尽力了 |
[09:55] | – But what you got here, this is a a freakin’ cult. – Dean. | -但你这里就是个邪教 -迪恩 |
[09:57] | And the last time you had this kind of juice, | 你上次有这么多手下的时候 |
[09:59] | you did kill humans and angels, and you did nothing | 你杀了人 也杀了天使 而且一直 |
[10:02] | but lie to me and Sam about it the whole damn time! | 在对我和萨姆撒谎 |
[10:03] | Can we, uh… can we take this somewhere else, guys? | 我们是不是去别的地方谈 |
[10:10] | Will you stow the baggage, Dean. | 别抖以前的事 好吗 迪恩 |
[10:12] | Look, we’ve got a case. | 我们手头有件案子 |
[10:14] | Let’s work it. | 我们就查查 |
[10:16] | Cass, did you know the angel in that video? | 小卡 你认识视频里的天使吗 |
[10:19] | Yes. His name was Oren. He was a new recruit. | 是的 他叫奥伦 是新人 |
[10:22] | He worked in community outreach. | 他负责社区外展 |
[10:23] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:24] | Some of my troops are stationed at a local hospital. | 我的部分手下驻扎在本地医院 |
[10:27] | They help where they can. | 尽量帮忙 |
[10:29] | Minor miracles… it’s nothing that would attention. | 小奇迹不会太招眼 |
[10:32] | So, what was he doing in that video, with the stabbing? | 那他视频里捅死自己是怎么回事 |
[10:34] | The Enochian runes that were carved in his chest… | 他胸口刺着的天使语文字 |
[10:37] | I…I think that they were meant to focus energy. | 好像是用来集中能量的 |
[10:40] | When he stabbed himself, it unleashed all that power. | 他捅自己的时候就把能量都释放了出来 |
[10:43] | So, what about the girl? What happened to her? | 那个女孩呢 她哪去了 |
[10:44] | If she was the target, if the blast was focused on her, | 如果她是目标 而爆炸聚焦于她 |
[10:47] | then more likely than not, she… she was atomized. | 那她极有可能被彻底分解了 |
[10:53] | So, what do we do now? | 我们怎么办 |
[10:55] | Well, you don’t do Jack. | 你什么都别做 |
[10:57] | Me and Sam will head to the hospital, | 我和萨姆去医院 |
[10:58] | see if we can find somebody who knew this…walking nuke. | 看看有没有人认识这个活核弹 |
[11:01] | Hold on. These are my people. I can help. | 等等 他们是我的手下 我能帮你 |
[11:02] | Well, that’s sort of the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[11:04] | I mean, the Manson girls aren’t gonna give us a straight answer | 有查理·曼森在 他的信徒肯定不会 |
[11:06] | with Charlie in the room, so just hang back. | 跟我们说实话 所以你别去 |
[11:09] | So, I should just sit here? | 那我就坐在这儿吗 |
[11:11] | Pretty much. | 没错 |
[11:13] | No. | 不行 |
[11:15] | If you don’t want my help, | 你不要我帮忙 |
[11:16] | then I will follow Josiah’s trail to Colorado. | 那我就去科罗拉多追踪约西亚 |
[11:20] | I have to do something, Dean. | 我总得做点什么 迪恩 |
[11:23] | All right, fine. | 好吧 随你 |
[11:25] | But Sam’s coming with you. | 但萨姆要跟你一起去 |
[11:27] | – What? – Because you don’t trust me? | -什么 -你不信任我吗 |
[11:29] | To help. | 是去帮你 |
[11:41] | Abaddon is dead. | 阿比顿死了 |
[11:44] | And then some. | 还不止 |
[11:47] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[11:49] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[11:51] | Ominous. | 听起来不像好事 |
[11:54] | Does Dean seem different to you? | 迪恩看上去是不是不太一样了 |
[11:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:00] | Lately, he seems to be… | 他最近 |
[12:03] | Amped up… you know, on edge. | 似乎特有精神 紧张兮兮的 |
[12:06] | Effects of the mark? | 因为血印吗 |
[12:08] | What else? | 还能是什么原因 |
[12:10] | He does seem angry. | 他的确气冲冲的 |
[12:11] | I mean, he’s always a little angry, | 他虽然一直那样 |
[12:12] | but now it seems like… | 但现在好像 |
[12:14] | more. | 火气更大了 |
[12:17] | I think a part of him actually believed | 我觉得他心里真的有点相信 |
[12:19] | that I ordered those angels to, you know… | 我下令让那些天使… |
[12:25] | Sam, you don’t, do you? | 萨姆 你不这么想吧 |
[12:30] | No, man. Cass, listen. | 当然不 小卡 听我说 |
[12:32] | You got a weird thing going on back there. | 你那个指挥部的确怪怪的 |
[12:34] | Those other angels, the way they stare at you, | 其他那些天使看你的样子 |
[12:36] | i-it’s like you’re part rock star, part L. Ron. | 就好像是把你当做摇滚明星和L·罗恩的合体 |
[12:42] | They’ve put their faith in me. | 他们信任我 |
[12:44] | And maybe that’s the problem. | 或许这就是问题所在 |
[12:45] | I mean, people have been doing messed up crap | 人们以信仰 或者上帝的名义 |
[12:47] | in the name of faith… in the name of god… | 做过很多坏事 |
[12:52] | since forever. | 历史一直是如此 |
[12:54] | Well… | 可是 |
[12:56] | I’m not trying to… play god. | 我没想扮演上帝 |
[12:59] | I’m just trying to get my people home. | 我只是想送我的族人回家 |
[13:10] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:11] | Well done! | 真漂亮 |
[13:13] | It’s such a simple game. | 这游戏可简单了 |
[13:15] | And boy, you got to love the sound of those pins. | 而且木瓶撞击的声音多美啊 |
[13:19] | Beautiful… a symphony of wood. | 简直像是木头的交响乐 |
[13:26] | So, you’ve heard our offer. | 我们已经说明了条件 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I sign on the dotted line, | 我签下合约 |
[13:31] | and, well, my people, they get a ticket upstairs. | 我的人就能拿到通往天堂的门票 |
[13:35] | What if we don’t want to go? | 如果我们不想去呢 |
[13:36] | But it’s home. | 那是家园啊 |
[13:37] | It’s boring. | 那里多无聊 |
[13:41] | I mean, you… there’s nothing like this in heaven. | 天堂可没有这种好地方 |
[13:45] | I could whip you up a bowling alley. | 我可以给你造个保龄球馆 |
[13:47] | Eh, but it wouldn’t… | 但那就不… |
[13:50] | I mean, just smell that. | 你闻闻啊 |
[13:55] | Old shoes and… alcoholism? I… | 旧鞋和酗酒吗 |
[13:58] | – Authenticity. – So, wait. | -是真实感 -慢着 |
[14:00] | You’re turning me down because of…bowling? | 你为了保龄球要拒绝我吗 |
[14:04] | And I like being an independent operator. | 而且我喜欢自己单干 |
[14:07] | And I hear you’re losing. | 而且我听说你要失势了 |
[14:10] | And I hate your face. | 我还讨厌你这张脸 |
[14:15] | Well, I could get a new face. | 我可以换张脸啊 |
[14:16] | You’d still be you… | 那也还是你 |
[14:17] | A nerd trying to be one of the popular kids. | 想受人欢迎的书呆子 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Time for the hard sell. | 该使狠招了 |
[14:31] | Please. | 得了 |
[14:33] | You knife me, and all my guys will go runng to Castiel. | 你捅死我 我的手下都会去追随卡西迪奥 |
[14:44] | Even you’re not that stupid. | 就算你也没那么蠢 |
[14:47] | But tell you what, huh? | 但这样吧 |
[14:51] | You out-bowl me, we’ll talk? | 你赢了我 我们再谈 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I saw him, officer. | 我见过他 警官 |
[15:02] | He filled up some old, uh, woody station wagon. | 给一辆老旅行车加了油 |
[15:05] | Don’t suppose you, uh, got the license plate number? | 你记下车牌号了吗 |
[15:07] | No. | 没有 |
[15:08] | But he was headed to an address in Pray, Montana. | 但他要去蒙大纳州普雷的一个地方 |
[15:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:13] | Guy asked for directions. | 他问我路来着 |
[15:16] | Uh, you want me to write that down? | 要我写下来吗 |
[15:18] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:19] | Now. Please. | 请快点 |
[15:22] | What do I call you? | 你叫什么 |
[15:24] | My angelic name is 18 syllables long. | 我天使的名字长着呢 |
[15:26] | Let’s stick with Flagstaff. | 就喊弗莱格斯塔夫吧 |
[15:27] | Copy. | 好 |
[15:29] | So, you knew this Oren guy? | 你认识这个奥伦 |
[15:32] | We worked together at the hospital. | 我们一起在医院工作 |
[15:34] | He was a joy… bright, full of life. | 他很讨人喜欢 积极 有生气 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I hear he had a real explosive personality. | 是啊 听说他性格可火爆了 |
[15:40] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[15:41] | Do you see me laughing? | 我笑了吗 |
[15:46] | Is there anything else you can tell me about him? | 你还能说点别的关于他的事吗 |
[15:49] | For example, why he’d light his own fuse. | 比如 他为什么自杀了 |
[15:53] | No. | 不知道了 |
[15:54] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[15:55] | I have lives to save. | 我还要去救命呢 |
[15:57] | Welcome to the club. | 我也是 |
[16:00] | Something funny? | 好笑吗 |
[16:02] | Not funny “ha ha.” | 不是好玩的那种好笑 |
[16:04] | But you thinking you help people… | 可你居然认为自己在救人 |
[16:07] | It’s amusing. | 真是好笑 |
[16:09] | I help people. | 我那才叫救人 |
[16:10] | A clogged artery here, a tumor there. | 疏通堵塞的动脉 切除肿瘤 |
[16:13] | I do good in this world. | 我做善事 |
[16:14] | You… you believe every problem can be solved with a gun. | 你却觉得什么问题都能用枪解决 |
[16:17] | You play the hero, but underneath the hype, | 你扮演英雄 吹得天花乱坠 |
[16:20] | you’re a killer with oceans of blood on his hands. | 但你不过是个杀手 手上的血能汇成海洋了 |
[16:24] | I hate men like you. | 我讨厌你这种人 |
[16:33] | Honey, there ain’t no other men like me. | 亲爱的 这世上没有其他我这种人 |
[16:36] | Don’t…please. | 别 求你了 |
[16:39] | Oren. Friends? | 奥伦 有朋友吗 |
[16:42] | Constantine… | 康斯坦汀 |
[16:44] | And Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[16:46] | Tessa? | 泰莎 |
[16:47] | The reaper, Tessa? | 那个死神 |
[16:48] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[17:07] | That looks like the car the guy at the | 看上去像是加油站那人 |
[17:08] | gas station was talking about, right? | 形容的汽车 |
[17:10] | Maybe Josiah’s still around. | 或许约西亚还在附近 |
[17:13] | Sam, this place is… | 萨姆 这里 |
[17:15] | Radiating power. | 有强大的力量 |
[17:17] | I haven’t felt anything like this since… | 我好久没感受到这么大的力量了 |
[17:20] | Since heaven. | 自从离开天堂之后 |
[17:21] | We have to get in here. | 我们得进去 |
[17:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:39] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[17:42] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[17:53] | I don’t got this. | 不行啊 |
[18:06] | Howdy, Tessa. | 你好啊 泰莎 |
[18:12] | You’re supposed to be working at the hospital tonight, | 你今晚要去医院工作的 |
[18:14] | but when I stopped by, you were gone. | 但我去的时候你已经不在了 |
[18:17] | So was an ambulance. | 救护车也不见了 |
[18:20] | Pro tip… they all have gps. | 专业建议 救护车都有GPS |
[18:23] | Good to know. | 多谢了 |
[18:25] | So, you’re here. Why? | 你来干什么啊 |
[18:27] | You just love musical theater? | 喜欢音乐剧吗 |
[18:30] | Only if it’s “fiddler.” | 只喜欢《屋顶上的小提琴手》 |
[18:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:34] | Can’t. Sorta got a date. | 不行 佳人有约 |
[18:41] | Not happening. | 休想 |
[18:45] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个在哪 |
[18:47] | Where’s constantine? | 康斯坦汀在哪 |
[18:51] | – Better luck next time. – Thanks. | -下次运气会好点 -谢了 |
[18:53] | Metatron! | 梅塔特隆 |
[18:58] | Do this for Castiel. | 这是为了卡西迪奥 |
[19:10] | I checked all the windows and doors. No luck. | 我检查了所有门窗 都封得死死的 |
[19:13] | What about you? You find anything? | 你呢 找到什么了吗 |
[19:15] | I think so. | 好像是 |
[19:18] | It’s Enochian. | 是天使语 |
[19:20] | I believe it’s some sort of riddle. | 好像是个谜语 |
[19:26] | “why is six afraid of seven?” | 6为什么害怕7 |
[19:28] | Now, I assume it’s because seven is a prime number, | 是因为7是个质数吧 |
[19:33] | and prime numbers can be intimidating. | 质数的确挺吓人的 |
[19:34] | It’s because seven eight nine. | 因为7把9吃了 |
[19:41] | It’s wordplay. | 原来是文字游戏 |
[19:43] | And the answer is the key, | 答案就是钥匙 |
[19:44] | like the Doors of Durin in “Lord of the Rings.” | 就像《指环王》里的都林之门 |
[19:46] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:48] | You know about “the Lord of the Rings?” | 你竟然知道《指环王》 |
[19:51] | I’m very pop-culture savvy now. | 我现在可是流行文化达人 |
[19:59] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[20:01] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
[20:02] | He’s Cass. | 他就小卡那样 |
[20:04] | – What about you? How’s it going? – Great. | -你呢 怎么样 -我很好 |
[20:06] | Went out, got some air. | 出来走走 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[20:08] | Met an old friend. | 遇见个老朋友 |
[20:11] | Say hi to Sam, Tessa. | 跟萨姆打个招呼 泰莎 |
[20:13] | Your brother’s a psycho, Sam. | 你哥哥是个疯子 萨姆 |
[20:14] | Stop. | 够了 |
[20:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:17] | You first. | 你先说 |
[20:18] | I know he’s the commander’s friend, | 我知道他是指挥官的朋友 |
[20:20] | and I know we’re supposed to pretend we like him, | 我也知道我们应该假装喜欢他 |
[20:22] | but that ape put a knife to my throat. | 但那个蛮人把刀架在我脖子上 |
[20:27] | Tessa? | 泰莎 |
[20:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:31] | You want to tell her? | 你想自己跟她说吗 |
[20:37] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:40] | There’s no God. | 没有上帝 |
[20:41] | There’s only Castiel. | 只有卡西迪奥 |
[20:42] | Oh, and you’re done. | 你说完了 |
[20:48] | You wounded her. | 你弄伤了她 |
[20:54] | More like “defused”, okay? | 说”拆除炸弹”更恰当 行吗 |
[20:56] | I cut up that old testament graffiti she carved into herself. | 我破坏了她刻在身上的那个旧约涂鸦 |
[20:59] | I figured that would break the spell. | 我觉得这大概能解除咒语 |
[21:00] | And now… | 现在呢… |
[21:02] | what will you do to her? | 你想对她做什么 |
[21:05] | Guess. | 猜一猜 |
[21:06] | Torture. Predictable. | 严刑逼供 不出意料 |
[21:08] | We need to know if there are other bombers out there. | 我们得问清楚是否还有其他人肉炸弹 |
[21:10] | No. | 不行 |
[21:11] | I won’t allow it. | 我不会允许你这么做 |
[21:13] | I know what Tessa was planning. | 我知道泰莎想干什么 |
[21:14] | It’s horrible, but there’s only one person who can punish her. | 的确很可怕 但只有一个人可以惩罚她 |
[21:20] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:21] | Yea big, trench coat, sensible shoes? | 大概这么高 穿大风衣 鞋挺搭 |
[21:24] | You have to understand | 你必须明白 |
[21:25] | that Castiel is the only thing holding us together. | 卡西迪奥是把我们维系在一起的唯一原因 |
[21:27] | A month ago, half the angels in this place | 一个月之前 这里有一半的天使 |
[21:29] | were trying to kill the other half. | 想杀死另一半天使 |
[21:31] | Castiel has given us a purpose. | 卡西迪奥给了我们目标 |
[21:33] | But more than that, he has given us a way to live in peace. | 不仅这样 他还教会了我们如何和平相处 |
[21:36] | We have rules, order. | 我们有制度 秩序 |
[21:38] | If I let you take matters into your own hands, | 如果我让你自作主张 |
[21:41] | what’s to stop one of them from doing the same? | 还怎么禁止他们干出同样的事 |
[21:45] | You can talk to her. | 你可以和她谈 |
[21:47] | You should talk to her. | 你应该和她谈 |
[21:50] | But leave the blade outside. | 但请你把刀留下 |
[21:56] | Are you asking or telling? | 这是请求还是命令 |
[21:59] | We’re not asking. | 这不是请求 |
[22:24] | You sure you don’t want to go back, Cass? | 你真不想回去吗 小卡 |
[22:26] | Look, if Dean is right about Tessa… | 如果迪恩说的泰莎的事是真的… |
[22:29] | No, I, uh…I do. | 不 我也想 |
[22:32] | I just… give me a second. | 我只是…稍等一下 |
[22:39] | “Only the penitent man shall pass”? | “只有真心忏悔的人可以通过” |
[22:45] | Cass, wait! | 小卡 等等 |
[23:10] | “The Last Crusade.” | 《夺宝奇兵》吗 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | Well, let’s start with an easy one. | 我们先从简单的开始 |
[23:17] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁做事 |
[23:18] | – Castiel. – Liar. | -卡西迪奥 -骗子 |
[23:22] | People like you, they never understand. | 像你这样的人 永远都不会懂 |
[23:26] | Sacrifices have to be made. | 总要有人牺牲 |
[23:29] | So you go after one of the bad guys, | 那你就去刺杀坏人 |
[23:31] | and if a few humans get microwaved, | 就算顺便烤死几个人类 |
[23:34] | no big deal, right? | 也没什么大不了的 对吧 |
[23:36] | In the grand scheme, they don’t matter. | 纵观全局 他们确实不重要 |
[23:39] | Oh, Tessa, you are so wrong. | 泰莎 你大错特错 |
[23:43] | When Castiel came to me and told me what I had to do, | 卡西迪奥来找我并给我任务时 |
[23:47] | he said I was chosen because I was strong. | 说之所以选我 是因为我足够坚强 |
[23:52] | Others… | 至于其他人… |
[23:54] | They couldn’t handle this. | 他们做不到 |
[23:58] | They’re too weak. | 他们太软弱了 |
[24:07] | Settle down! | 淡定 |
[24:09] | Is — do you think she’s telling the truth? | 你觉得她说的是实话吗 |
[24:14] | She thinks she is. | 她觉得自己说的是 |
[24:20] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:22] | – We found it. – What? | -我们找到了 -什么 |
[24:25] | It’s the door to heaven. | 这是通往天堂的门 |
[24:27] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[24:29] | What else would Metatron go to such great lengths to protect? | 还有什么值得梅塔特隆如此大费周章地保护 |
[24:32] | I can hear it. | 我能听到 |
[24:33] | It’s calling to me, Sam. | 它在召唤我 萨姆 |
[24:36] | If we control this door, | 如果我们控制了这扇门 |
[24:38] | we can take the fight to Metatron. | 我们就可以掌控和梅塔特隆的战争 |
[24:42] | We may not even need to fight at all. | 我们或许根本就不需要战争了 |
[24:44] | Cass, wait. | 小卡 等等 |
[25:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[25:15] | “Welcome to your own personal heaven, Castiel. | “欢迎来到你的私人天堂 卡西迪奥 |
[25:19] | Good luck finding the real one.” | 祝你能找到真的天堂” |
[25:20] | But…why? | 但是…为什么 |
[25:33] | It’s Josiah. | 是约西亚 |
[25:34] | He reeks of holy oil. | 他身上一股圣油味儿 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:41] | Looks like he got “Home Alone”-ed. | 看起来他是被机关整了 |
[25:46] | So, all of this — it was a a lie. | 那这一切都是个幌子 |
[25:51] | Supposed to be here… | 应该在这儿的 |
[25:54] | Gate… | 大门 |
[25:55] | He told me… | 他告诉我… |
[25:57] | After Ezra, he told me that I should come to him. | 我杀了以斯拉后 他说 我该去找他 |
[26:03] | Metatron told me that I could go home. | 梅塔特隆告诉我 我可以回家 |
[26:08] | I just wanted to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[26:11] | – Here. Let me — – No! | -来 让我来 -不 |
[26:14] | I would rather die than owe my life to you, Castiel. | 我宁愿死也不愿欠你一条命 卡西迪奥 |
[26:19] | You play at being noble. | 你假装高尚 |
[26:22] | You play at being one of us. | 你假装是我们中的一员 |
[26:26] | But I look into your eyes… | 但我看着你的眼睛… |
[26:29] | and I don’t see an angel staring back at me. | 我看到的不是天使 |
[26:49] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[26:51] | Just you and me now. | 现在只有你和我了 |
[26:53] | Let’s talk about us. | 我们来谈谈我们俩 |
[26:54] | I mean, we got history, yeah? | 我们有段过往 是不是 |
[26:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:58] | I still remember our meet-cute. | 我还记得我们美丽的邂逅 |
[27:01] | You were dying. | 你就要死了 |
[27:03] | Good times. | 真是好时光啊 |
[27:05] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样 |
[27:06] | I like you, Tess, okay? | 我喜欢你 泰莎 |
[27:08] | For an angel. | 作为天使你还不错了 |
[27:10] | But tell me, why are you doing this? | 告诉我 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:12] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[27:13] | No, forget Cass. Why are you doing this? | 不 别管小卡 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:16] | What would make a person want to pop their top, huh? | 是什么让一个人想结束自己的生命 |
[27:19] | I mean, look, I’ve been in bad shape. | 我也曾消沉过 |
[27:21] | I have. But I have never been that damn low. | 真的 但我从没这么消极过 |
[27:26] | I guess I just can’t take the screaming. | 大概是受不了那些尖叫了吧 |
[27:34] | Who’s screaming? | 谁的尖叫 |
[27:37] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[27:38] | The lost souls. | 那些迷失的灵魂 |
[27:41] | The ones that can’t get into heaven now that it’s been boarded up. | 那些因为天堂被封而无法进去的人 |
[27:45] | I hear them. | 我听到他们的声音 |
[27:48] | They are so confused. | 他们那么迷茫 |
[27:51] | They’re in so much pain. | 那么痛苦 |
[27:55] | All I want to do is help them. | 我只是想帮助他们 |
[27:57] | It’s what I do. It’s my job. | 我就是做这个的 这是我的工作 |
[28:02] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[28:04] | So I suffered… | 所以我备受折磨… |
[28:07] | Until death, | 直到死去 |
[28:12] | nothingness. | 化为虚无 |
[28:16] | Suddenly, it didn’t seem so bad. | 忽然间 感觉也不那么糟了 |
[28:20] | It seemed quiet. | 感觉很平静 |
[28:22] | So, why don’t you just jam an angel blade | 那你为什么不直接在喉咙里 |
[28:23] | in your throat and call it a day? | 插把天使之刃 一了百了呢 |
[28:26] | I thought about it… | 我想过这么做… |
[28:29] | But I was too weak… | 但我太软弱了 |
[28:31] | Till Castiel gave me a reason to die. | 直到卡西迪奥给了我一个死的理由 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:35] | See, that just doesn’t sound like the cass I know. | 这不像是我认识的小卡 |
[28:39] | But doesn’t it, though? | 不像吗 |
[28:41] | And the Cass you know, would he raise | 你认识的小卡 会背着你 |
[28:44] | an army of angels without telling you? | 组建一支天使军团吗 |
[28:48] | ’cause this Cass did. | 这个小卡就这么做了 |
[28:52] | I’ll tell you a secret. | 告诉你一个秘密 |
[28:55] | There’s more out there… | 还有其他人 |
[28:58] | like me. | 跟我一样的 |
[29:00] | So many more. | 很多很多 |
[29:01] | You got names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[29:05] | That would ruin all the fun. | 那就不好玩了 |
[29:07] | No. | 不 |
[29:08] | No, see… | 你瞧 |
[29:14] | the fun’s just getting started. | 好玩的才刚开始 |
[29:16] | Dean, what have you done? | 迪恩 你做了什么 |
[29:17] | What I had to. | 必须做的事 |
[29:21] | Welcome to the club. | 你不是一个人 |
[29:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:05] | He put up a fight. | 他反抗得厉害 |
[30:08] | Get out. | 出去 |
[30:13] | You should have seen the other 10 guys. | 打我的那十个人伤得更重 |
[30:14] | They said you killed Tessa? | 他们说你杀了泰莎 |
[30:16] | Not so much. | 不算是 |
[30:18] | She knifed herself. | 她自尽的 |
[30:19] | Yeah? Why would she do that, Dean? | 是吗 她为什么要这么做 迪恩 |
[30:21] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[30:23] | She was saying all kinds of crap. | 她说了一大堆胡话 |
[30:24] | So that’s why you brought out the first blade? | 所以你就把第一刃掏出来了 |
[30:29] | They told you about that, huh? | 他们跟你说了啊 |
[30:30] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[30:31] | – Yeah, well, it was a stupid deal. – Really? | -是啊 但那太蠢了 -是吗 |
[30:34] | ’cause if you’d stuck to it, Tessa would still be alive. | 如果你照做了 泰莎就不会死 |
[30:36] | Without her, we ain’t got Jack. | 没有她 我们就什么都不知道 |
[30:38] | Yeah, you think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[30:39] | You think I wanted that to happen? | 你觉得我是故意的吗 |
[30:40] | I don’t know, Dean. Did you? | 我不知道 迪恩 你是吗 |
[30:41] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[30:43] | Stop it. | 别吵了 |
[30:44] | Commander, I’m sorry, but… | 指挥官 打扰了 |
[30:48] | you have a call… | 你有通电话 |
[30:50] | from Metatron. | 梅塔特隆打来的 |
[31:01] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[31:03] | Bet you’re not happy to see me. | 你见到我一定不高兴吧 |
[31:05] | Is anyone ever? | 有人见到你会高兴吗 |
[31:07] | Dean, | 迪恩 |
[31:08] | always with the B-grade ’80s-action-movie wit. | 还是那点80年代B级动作片主角的智商 |
[31:13] | What do you want, Metatron? | 你想怎么样 梅塔特隆 |
[31:14] | Just to tell Ass-tiel, there, that I’m still alive. | 只是跟”混球”迪奥说一声 我还活着 |
[31:18] | His bomber failed. | 他的炸弹失败了 |
[31:20] | – My bomber? – The crazy guy. | -我的炸弹 -那个疯子 |
[31:23] | Big knife. Kablooey. | 拿着大刀 突然自爆了 |
[31:25] | I’m fine, thanks for asking, but Gadreel is wounded, | 感谢慰问 我没事 不过嘉德利尔受伤了 |
[31:28] | and Tyrus… R.I.P. | 泰勒斯死了 |
[31:33] | His followers are not your biggest fans, by the way. | 话说他的追随者对你挺怨念的 |
[31:35] | They’ve all come over to my team. | 他们都已经归入我麾下了 |
[31:37] | I didn’t send anyone to kill you. | 我没派人去杀你 |
[31:39] | Oh, stop lying, Castiel. | 别撒谎了 卡西迪奥 |
[31:41] | Who are you to lecture me on lying? | 你凭什么说我撒谎 |
[31:44] | Your deception led to the fall. | 是你的谎言害得天使坠落 |
[31:47] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了必要之事 |
[31:50] | I have always done what I have to do, | 我一向如此 |
[31:53] | for God and for the angels. | 为上帝 为天使 |
[31:56] | Sure. Yeah, you’re Mother Teresa with neck beard. | 是啊 你简直是长了胡子的特蕾莎修女 |
[31:59] | What I did was neither good nor bad. | 我做的事非正非邪 |
[32:01] | It was necessary — a small hardship to… | 而是必要的 是让我们更强大 |
[32:05] | make us all stronger, to make us a family again. | 重聚成为一家的一点小苦难 |
[32:08] | Yeah, except for the angels you had Gadreel kill. | 是啊 除了你让嘉德利尔杀死的那些天使 |
[32:12] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[32:14] | Maybe I got a little carried away at first, | 也许我起初是有点过火 |
[32:18] | but those days are over. | 但那些日子已经过去了 |
[32:20] | A near-death experience makes you re-evaluate. | 濒死体验让人重新审视自我 |
[32:23] | So, one time only, I’m offering amnesty. | 仅此一次 我给你们大赦 |
[32:28] | Every angel, no matter what their sin, | 每个天使 不论罪孽 |
[32:32] | may join me and return to Heaven. | 都可以随我回到天堂 |
[32:36] | I will be their God, | 我会成为他们的上帝 |
[32:39] | and they can be my heavenly host. | 而他们可以成为我的天使军 |
[32:42] | Why would we follow you? | 我们为什么要追随你 |
[32:46] | Well, look around. | 看看周围 |
[32:47] | You’ve seen Earth. | 你们也见过人间了 |
[32:49] | You’ve had a taste of free will. | 你们也尝到自由的感觉了 |
[32:51] | I got to ask you — do you like it? | 我问一句 你们喜欢吗 |
[32:53] | I mean, the way you’ve flocked off to follow Castiel | 你们拥护追随卡西迪奥 |
[32:57] | tells me you need to follow someone. | 说明你们需要领袖 |
[33:00] | It’s in your DNA. | 这是骨子里的渴望 |
[33:01] | But Cass — he’s not what you think he is. | 但是小卡 他并非你们想的那样 |
[33:06] | He sends angels out to die. | 他派天使去死 |
[33:11] | Have you told them about your stolen grace, Castiel? | 你跟他们说过你偷来的能量吗 卡西迪奥 |
[33:16] | How it’s fading away, | 这能量在逐渐消耗 |
[33:19] | and when it burns out, so will you? | 待其燃尽 你也会死 |
[33:23] | So… | 看来 |
[33:26] | no, then. | 是没说过了 |
[33:30] | I’m not the best, but I’m the best you’ve got. | 我不是最好的 但我是你们的最佳人选 |
[33:34] | You want to stay with Castiel, fine, | 你们想跟着卡西迪奥 随意 |
[33:36] | but he’s playing you, because at the end of the day, | 但他在耍你们 因为到头来 |
[33:40] | the only thing he cares about | 他在乎的 |
[33:41] | is himself and the Hardy Boys there. | 只有他自己和那两兄弟 |
[33:46] | You’ve got a choice to make. | 你们做选择吧 |
[33:48] | Make the right one. | 做出正确的选择 |
[33:57] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[33:58] | About the grace? | 关于能量的事吗 |
[34:03] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[34:05] | So he wasn’t lying. | 那他是没撒谎了 |
[34:06] | He was about everything else. He… | 其它事都是在撒谎 他… |
[34:17] | You believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我的吧 |
[34:19] | I want to believe you, but I… | 我也想相信你 但是… |
[34:26] | We need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[34:27] | Name it. | 尽管说 |
[34:28] | – Punish him. – What? | -惩罚他 -什么 |
[34:30] | He murdered Tessa. | 他杀了泰莎 |
[34:32] | He broke our rules. | 坏了规矩 |
[34:33] | Y’all can all go to hell. | 你们都去死吧 |
[34:35] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[34:37] | Hey, wait a sec– | 等等… |
[34:39] | You gave us order, Castiel, | 你对我们发号施令 卡西迪奥 |
[34:42] | and we gave you our trust. | 我们对你报以信任 |
[34:46] | Don’t lose it over one man. | 别为这一个人毁了这一切 |
[34:53] | This is justice. | 这是正义 |
[35:19] | No. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[35:31] | Goodbye, Castiel. | 再见 卡西迪奥 |
[36:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:03] | There is no other side. | 没有敌对方了 |
[36:07] | Well, welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[36:15] | The first of Castiel’s flock has come around. | 卡西迪奥的第一波信徒来投奔我了 |
[36:18] | The rest will follow. | 剩下的也会跟着来的 |
[36:20] | You should have told me what our elite unit was for. | 你该告诉我我们的精英部队是用来干嘛的 |
[36:24] | Why? It was none of your business. | 为什么 这不关你的事 |
[36:26] | Tessa, Constantine… | 泰莎 康斯坦汀 |
[36:29] | I recruited them, and you… | 我招募了他们 而你… |
[36:32] | brainwashed them into blowing themselves up. | 给他们洗脑 让他们自爆 |
[36:36] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[36:38] | Well, that’s an old writer’s trick… | 这是老写手的把戏了 |
[36:41] | flipping the script. | 大反转 |
[36:43] | You start by building up a seemingly unbeatable enemy, | 你先塑造出一个貌似无人能敌的敌人 |
[36:48] | like the death star, | 就像死星[《星球大战》] |
[36:50] | or a rival angel with a bigger army. | 或者一个有着大军的反派天使 |
[36:55] | That way, I look like the underdog. | 那样的话 我看起来就像是要败退了 |
[36:57] | But then, oh, no! | 但是忽然 哦不 |
[37:00] | The competition gets greedy. | 对手变得贪婪了起来 |
[37:02] | He starts pushing things too much… | 他开始变得太过分了 |
[37:06] | with the help of my combustible double agents. | 当然 还借助了我的自爆双面间谍 |
[37:10] | And then, after a rousing speech, | 之后 在一场煽动人心的演讲之后 |
[37:13] | his true weakness is revealed. | 他真正的弱点被暴露了 |
[37:17] | He’s in love with humanity. | 他爱上了人类 |
[37:21] | And now… | 而如今… |
[37:27] | I’m inevitable. | 我是必然的选择 |
[37:30] | What about Josiah? | 那约西亚呢 |
[37:34] | He was a loose end. | 他必须解决掉 |
[37:36] | I… I told him where the gate was… | 我告诉了他大门在哪 |
[37:40] | before we moved it. | 但之后我们给搬走了 |
[37:43] | I just wish Cass had walked into one of those traps. | 真希望小卡能掉进那些陷阱中 |
[37:48] | Anyway, point is… | 无论如何 重点是… |
[37:51] | While everyone else is playing checkers, | 其他人都在玩跳棋 |
[37:54] | I’m playing monopoly, | 我玩的是大富翁 |
[37:56] | and I always build a hotel on boardwalk. | 我总能在木板路上建一座酒店 |
[38:01] | And I always win. | 我总能赢 |
[38:31] | So, Dean, uh… | 迪恩 |
[38:33] | Are we gonna talk about this, or what? | 我们要不要谈谈这个 |
[38:35] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I lied, but you were being an infant. | 我撒谎了 但你就是幼稚 |
[38:41] | Even for you, that apology sucked. | 就算以你的水准衡量 这道歉也太差劲了 |
[38:43] | Oh, I’m not apologizing. | 我没想道歉 |
[38:45] | I’m telling you how it’s gonna be. | 我是告诉你以后会怎么样 |
[38:47] | Dean, that blade… | 迪恩 那把刀 |
[38:48] | That blade’s the only thing that can kill Metatron, | 那把刀是唯一能杀死梅塔特隆的东西 |
[38:49] | and I am the only one who can use it… | 而只有我能用它 |
[38:53] | …so from here on out, I’m calling the shots. | 从现在起 我说了算 |
[38:55] | Capisce? | 懂了吗 |
[38:57] | Look, until I jam that blade through that douchebag’s heart, | 直到我一刀捅进那混蛋的心脏 |
[39:00] | we are not a team. | 我们就不算是合作 |
[39:02] | This is a dictatorship. | 我一个人说了算 |
[39:04] | Now, you don’t have to like it, but that’s how it’s gonna be. | 你不非得喜欢这样 但就是这样了 |
[39:14] | So, batteries… | 你是靠电池运转的啊 |
[39:19] | – I’m fine. – No, you’re not. | -我没事 -才怪 |
[39:22] | How long you got? | 你还有多久 |
[39:24] | Long enough to destroy Metatron, I hope. | 希望足够撑到干掉梅塔特隆 |
[39:29] | But without an army… | 但没有了军队 |
[39:30] | Well, hey, you still got us. | 你还有我们 |
[39:37] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:40] | Those bombers… you don’t really think that I… | 那些人肉炸弹 你不会真认为… |
[39:43] | Cass, you just gave up an entire army for one guy. | 小卡 你为了一个人放弃了一支军队 |
[39:47] | No, there’s no way that you blew those people away. | 你绝不会让那些人去自杀的 |
[39:56] | You really believe we three will be enough? | 你真觉得我们三个就够了吗 |
[40:01] | We always have been. | 一直都靠我们仨 |
[40:09] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[40:11] | I’m not here to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[40:15] | I thought about what you said. | 我考虑了你的话 |
[40:18] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:19] | Metatron, he’s… | 梅塔特隆 |
[40:23] | …something needs to be done. | 得有人做点什么 |
[40:25] | And we should trust you why? | 我们为什么要信任你 |
[40:27] | Because I can give him to you. | 因为我能把他交给你们 |
[40:29] | I know where Metatron is. | 我知道梅塔特隆在哪 |
[40:31] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[40:35] | I know the bombers. They… | 我知道人肉炸弹的事 |
[40:38] | They were his agents, not yours. | 他们是听命于他 不是你 |
[40:46] | You don’t trust me, fine. | 你们不信任我 没事 |
[40:47] | I understand. I’ve… | 这我理解 |
[40:50] | …made mistakes. | 我犯下过错误 |
[40:53] | But haven’t you? | 但你们就没有过错吗 |
[40:55] | Haven’t we all? | 人人不都如此吗 |
[40:59] | At least give me a chance. | 至少给我个机会 |