时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一条船上的 |
[00:22] | No! | 不 |
[00:29] | How’s that, um, stolen grace inside you working out? | 你体内偷来的能量还好吗 |
[00:35] | It’s the bloody mark of Cain. | 这可是该隐的血印 |
[00:38] | Magic that powerful comes at a price, | 这么强大的魔法是有代价的 |
[00:40] | and right now we don’t know what that price is. | 现在 我们还不知道这代价是什么 |
[00:45] | Drop the blade. | 把刀放下 |
[00:50] | First time I touched that blade, | 我一碰到那把刀… |
[00:51] | I knew that I wouldn’t be stopped. | 我就知道没人能阻止我了 |
[00:52] | I’m starting to think the blade is doing something to you. | 我开始觉得那把刀还有其他的影响了 |
[01:18] | No! | 不 |
[01:32] | Open your eyes, Dean. | 睁开你的双眼 迪恩 |
[01:33] | Let’s go take a howl at that moon. | 我们一起对月长啸吧 |
[01:43] | I ard the rumors. | 我听到传言了 |
[01:45] | I said, “No, that can’t be. | 但我不相信 |
[01:47] | A Winchester one of us?” | 温家人会变成我们的一员 |
[01:52] | But it’s true, isn’t it? | 但这是真的 是吗 |
[01:54] | Whatever soul you had, | 不管你曾经有怎样的灵魂 |
[01:57] | whatever boy scout code you cuddled up to at night, | 不管你曾经坚守过怎样的信条 |
[02:01] | it’s all gone. | 那些都没了 |
[02:04] | Leaving what? | 剩下了什么 |
[02:06] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[02:16] | Where is Crowley? | 克劳利在哪 |
[02:18] | Eat me. | 去死吧 |
[02:29] | One more time. | 我再问一次 |
[02:30] | Where is Crowley? | 克劳利在哪 |
[02:34] | – Where’s my brother? – I don’t know! | -我哥哥在哪 -我不知道 |
[02:38] | Then you’re gonna call somebody who does. | 那就叫个知道的人来 |
[02:43] | No one knows! | 没人知道 |
[02:44] | T-they won’t answer! | 他们都不回应 |
[02:46] | – Make the call. – We’re under orders! | -召唤他们 -我们有命令 |
[02:47] | Make the call! | 召唤他们 |
[02:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:52] | Where’s my brother?! | 我哥哥在哪 |
[03:12] | Right, right. So, no noticeable crop failures, | 好的 那么没有明显的作物枯萎 |
[03:14] | no mass cattle deaths… nothing? | 没有大规模牲畜死亡 什么都没有 |
[03:16] | No. Nothing new on the radar. Nothing on the scope. | 没有 没有任何动静 没有什么新事件 |
[03:19] | I’d say that’s a good thing. | 要我说这是好事 |
[03:20] | No, yeah, yeah, yeah. You’re right. | 当然了 说得对 |
[03:21] | I-I hear you, Mike. Thanks. | 谢了 麦克 |
[03:23] | That is a good thing. | 这的确是好事 |
[03:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:26] | Well, keep me posted if anything does pop up. | 如果有什么异常情况及时通知我 |
[03:28] | All right, watch yourself, Sam. | 好 自己保重 萨姆 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I will. You got it. | 嗯 我会的 |
[03:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:01] | Sam. Hello. | 萨姆 喂 |
[05:03] | I think I might’ve found something. | 我可能有发现 |
[05:04] | Oh, good.Good. | 太好了 |
[05:07] | Cass? You there? | 小卡 在听吗 |
[05:10] | It’s okay. I’m… I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[05:12] | Uh, go… go on. | 接着说 |
[05:14] | Okay, get this. | 听我说 |
[05:15] | A John Doe who was murdered in wisconsin a week ago | 威斯康辛州一名一周前被杀的无名男子 |
[05:18] | turns out to be this guy named Drew Neely | 其实是北俄亥俄州 |
[05:20] | who went missing from some religious order in northern Ohio, okay? | 一个宗教团体的失踪成员 名叫德鲁·尼利 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:25] | Now, Drew Neely has been missing for three years. | 德鲁·尼利已经失踪3年了 |
[05:29] | Killed his wife, his kids, | 他杀了妻子 孩子 |
[05:30] | and…just disappeared. | 随后人间蒸发 |
[05:33] | I know it’s thin… | 我知道线索不多 |
[05:34] | …but if this guy was possessed… | 但如果这人是被附身了 |
[05:36] | Well, that would make him the first… | 那么他就是第一个… |
[05:41] | The first lead, the first anything we’ve seen in… | 第一个线索 我们已经很久没有… |
[05:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:49] | Actually, you know what? | 那个 这样吧 |
[05:51] | Now that I’m looking at this more, | 我又仔细看了看报道 |
[05:52] | I-I think I, uh… | 我可能是 |
[05:53] | I think I jumped the gun here, buddy. | 太心急了 |
[05:55] | No, Sam, you said it was something. | 不 萨姆 你说是条线索的 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:58] | Uh, it’s… it’s not. | 应该不是 |
[06:01] | I was wrong. Sorry. | 我想错了 抱歉 |
[06:03] | – I can help. – Cass. | -我能帮忙 -小卡 |
[06:05] | We tried that. | 我们试过了 |
[06:07] | Sam, you can’t blame what that demon did to your shoulder on… on me. | 萨姆 你不能把那个恶魔伤你肩的事怪在我头上 |
[06:11] | – You were out of… – I’m not, okay? | -你当时… -我没有 |
[06:12] | I’m not blaming anything on you. | 我没有怪你什么 |
[06:14] | What happened…happened. | 那事就是那样了 |
[06:16] | And… | 而且 |
[06:20] | You need to be worrying about yourself. | 你该担心自己的健康了 |
[06:22] | I-I really shouldn’t have bothered you. | 我真的不该来打扰你 |
[06:26] | How are you, Sam? | 你还好吗 萨姆 |
[06:28] | I’m good. I-I’m all right. | 我挺好的 我没事 |
[06:29] | I’m just tired, you know? | 我就是挺累的 |
[06:32] | I’ll be better when we get him back… | 如果能把他找回来 我就会没事了 |
[06:35] | A-after I kick his butt. | 不过我要先收拾他一顿 |
[06:38] | I miss him. | 我好想他 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Why would he just disappear? | 他为什么就那么一走了之呢 |
[06:46] | Who says he had a choice? | 或许那不是他的选择 |
[06:47] | Well, then who wrote the note? | 那字条是谁写的 |
[06:51] | You think there’s any chance… | 你觉得可不可能 |
[06:54] | Any chance at all that Dean is still… | 迪恩可不可能还是… |
[06:56] | Still even remotely Dean? | 还是原来的那个迪恩吗 |
[07:19] | *I’m too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love* | *我性感得没法爱* |
[07:24] | *Love’s going to leave me* | *爱情要弃我而去了* |
[07:27] | *And I’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt* | *我性感得衣服装不下* |
[07:31] | *So sexy it hurts* | *性感得疼* |
[07:35] | *And I’m too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan* | *连米兰都被我性感得受不了* |
[07:39] | *New York and Japan* | *还有纽约和日本* |
[07:43] | – Turn if off! – Get off the stage! | -关掉吧 -下去吧 |
[07:45] | Everybody! | 大家一起唱 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[07:56] | Darryl’s gonna kill me if I’m late from my break again. | 如果我又休息超时了 达瑞尔非杀了我不可 |
[08:02] | Damn! | 该死 |
[08:06] | I told you to hurry it up. | 我叫你赶紧点的 |
[08:07] | But then you had to go and do that thing with the…thing. | 但你非得做那个 |
[08:11] | Oh, you mean that thing that you were begging me for? | 就是你求着我做的那个吗 |
[08:13] | Begging you to hurry it up, maybe. | 我就是求你快点吧 |
[08:16] | Well, let’s not argue about good sex. | 做得那么爽就别再争论了 |
[08:19] | It was good, wasn’t it? | 的确很爽 是吧 |
[08:25] | Just, uh…don’t get too excited, you know? | 不过 别乐过头了 |
[08:28] | Or…too attached. | 别爱上我了 |
[08:31] | ’cause I’m just rollin’ through. | 我就是路过这儿罢了 |
[08:36] | You know, there’s about a million other ways you could have said that. | 其实这话可以说得更好听的 |
[08:49] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[08:50] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:51] | In my bed? | 在我的床上搞 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:55] | Oh, yeah. | 还真是 |
[08:58] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[08:59] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[09:00] | Get a room, you two. | 你俩开房去吧 |
[09:01] | Had a room till you two soiled it. | 开过了 但被你俩玷污了 |
[09:04] | Love you, Crowley. | 爱你哦 克劳利 |
[09:05] | Love you more, sweetheart. | 更爱你 亲爱的 |
[09:08] | Anne Marie, Jackass. | 是安·玛丽 混蛋 |
[09:11] | Knew that. | 我知道 |
[09:15] | Pants? | 请穿裤子 |
[09:25] | Best of three. | 三局两胜 |
[09:27] | Losers buy the beer. | 输家买酒 |
[09:29] | Lots of beer. | 买很多酒 |
[09:32] | Girl seemed nice. | 那姑娘不错啊 |
[09:34] | Slightly damaged. | 受过些伤 |
[09:35] | I could see the old you falling for that. | 看得出以前的你有点为此动心了 |
[09:38] | Yeah, well, not to worry. | 别担心 |
[09:40] | She means nothing. | 她对我毫无意义 |
[09:42] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[09:43] | ’cause you and I, | 因为我们 |
[09:44] | we’re rolling stones. | 我们是人过不留痕 |
[09:46] | No distractions. | 不能有牵挂 |
[09:49] | Lock it down. Lock it down. | 守住 守住 |
[09:50] | – Stop talking. – You’re bodging it! | -闭嘴吧 -你要丢球了 |
[09:53] | If you’d shut up… | 你就非得说话 |
[09:54] | Keep talking… I can’t play the game. | 你老这么唠叨我都没法玩了 |
[09:56] | Come on, we’ll talk about it. Let’s go. | 我们谈谈嘛 走吧 |
[09:59] | Come on. Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[10:01] | Hang on. | 等着我 |
[10:04] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[10:05] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为什么这么对我 |
[10:06] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[10:07] | – Where were you? – Stop it! | -你去哪了 -住手 |
[10:09] | Hey, is this him? | 是他吗 |
[10:10] | There a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah, are you Matt? | 你是马特吗 |
[10:13] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[10:24] | You need to get away from here. | 你给我滚得远远的 |
[10:27] | Don’t try and contact her. | 再也别联系她 |
[10:28] | In fact, don’t even think about her. | 连想都不要想她 |
[10:30] | You understand me?! | 听懂了吗 |
[10:58] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[11:08] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[11:09] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[11:16] | I’m sensing awkwardness. | 我感觉到了一丝尴尬 |
[11:25] | So…there’s no… no leader? | 没有领袖了吗 |
[11:28] | You’re governing yourselves? | 你们在自我管理 |
[11:30] | Mostly. | 差不多吧 |
[11:32] | There’s lot of meeting on rebuilding and reorganization… | 举行了很多重建 重组的会议 |
[11:35] | lots of reconciliation. | 做了大量的和解 |
[11:36] | And Metatron? | 梅塔特隆呢 |
[11:38] | Still in jail. | 还在监狱里 |
[11:40] | His door has been made permanent. | 他的门已经永久封住了 |
[11:46] | I would’ve thought we’d see you sooner. | 我以为能早点见到你呢 |
[11:48] | I would’ve come sooner but… | 我也想早点去 但是 |
[11:49] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没有 |
[11:52] | You see, I… | 是这样 我 |
[11:54] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:55] | Heaven needs your help. | 天堂需要你的帮助 |
[11:59] | Anything. | 说吧 |
[12:02] | Most of the angels who fell during the fall have returned to heaven. | 大部分坠落的天使都已经回到了天堂 |
[12:05] | A few have not. | 还有少数没有 |
[12:07] | Some out-and-out refuse. | 有些是不肯回去 |
[12:09] | Rogues. | 叛逃了 |
[12:11] | Two of them have killed one of our own | 其中两个杀了我们的兄弟 |
[12:13] | for only attempting to bring them back home. | 那个天使只是想带他们回家 |
[12:16] | Who were they? | 是谁 |
[12:17] | Daniel and Adina. | 丹尼尔和阿迪娜 |
[12:20] | They must be found. | 得找到他们 |
[12:21] | They must be brought home, | 他们必须被带回家 |
[12:22] | and they must be punished for the sake of all. | 并受到责罚 这是为了所有人 |
[12:26] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 当然 |
[12:38] | Appreciate you coming down, agent. | 谢谢你能赶来 探员 |
[12:40] | But I’m afraid you may have just cost uncle Sam a tank of gas. | 但我们怕是浪费国家汽油了 |
[12:42] | Oh, why’s that? | 怎么说 |
[12:43] | You came up here to investigate Drew Neely’s murder, right? | 你是来调查德鲁·尼利的案子 对吗 |
[12:46] | Right. | 嗯 |
[12:47] | Problem is, no one’s certain it was a murder at all. | 问题是 没人能确定那是桩凶杀案 |
[12:51] | Okay, then what are we dealing with here? | 那是什么情况 |
[12:52] | A suicide? | 自杀吗 |
[12:53] | Self-defense, more likely. | 应该说是自卫 |
[12:55] | Uh, the surveillance footage was corrupted. | 监控录像有点问题 |
[12:57] | Our techies finally managed to clean up the file. | 我们的技术人员终于修复了文件 |
[13:00] | Hold on a sec now. | 等一下 |
[13:12] | We can do this however you want. | 我们可以按照你的意思来 |
[13:16] | Don’t pretend I didn’t see you this afternoon. | 别装作我下午没看着你 |
[13:19] | Did you get a good look? You see my moves? | 你看清楚我的招式了吗 |
[13:23] | I hope so, ’cause I sure could use the competition. | 希望如此 我正想找个厉害的练练拳脚 |
[13:33] | That John Doe right there is the one you want to keep your eye on. | 盯住那个不明男子 |
[13:39] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[13:43] | Watch. | 看 |
[13:44] | Well, all you Abaddon groupies are the Same, you know that? | 你们这些阿比顿的粉丝都一个样 |
[13:47] | You, the douche that jumped me at the gas station, | 你 还有在加油站袭击我的那个混蛋 |
[13:50] | You can’t just can’t accept that the queen is dead, can you? | 就是不肯接受女王已经驾崩 是吗 |
[13:53] | Maybe we just can’t accept | 或许我们不能接受的 |
[13:54] | that a douche like you was the one who killed her. | 是杀了她的是你这样的混蛋 |
[13:59] | Yeah, that’s got to hurt, doesn’t it? | 是啊 这真是不好受 是吧 |
[14:07] | Okay, now, porn guy’s just minding his own business. | 那个黄书男也没招谁惹谁 |
[14:11] | And there’s Drew Neely. | 德鲁·尼利来了 |
[14:12] | See the knife? | 看见刀了吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:15] | That’s intent right there. | 这就算是伤人企图 |
[14:16] | Now watch this. | 看好了 |
[14:36] | Looks like a cutlass or something. | 好像是把短剑 |
[14:40] | I don’t know what the hell this is. | 我也不知道这算怎么回事 |
[14:42] | Problem is, we don’t know if this guy’s a hero or a psychopath. | 问题是 我不知道这人是好人还是疯子 |
[14:53] | That’s the image that’s getting uploaded to the wires. | 这张图片已经上传通报了 |
[14:57] | Detective, do you mind if I, uh, take another look at this? | 警探 你介意我 再仔细看看吗 |
[15:00] | Knock yourself out. | 自便吧 |
[15:02] | – See you back in a few. – Right. | -我就回来 -嗯 |
[16:14] | Fax, dad. | 传真 爸爸 |
[16:18] | Who’s it from, buddy? | 谁来的 伙计 |
[16:20] | Doesn’t say. There’s a picture. | 没说 只有张照片 |
[16:26] | Thanks a lot, bud. | 谢了 伙计 |
[16:29] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[17:34] | I didn’t know angels could get nauseous. | 我都不知道天使也会晕车呢 |
[17:36] | I just need a moment. | 我只是需要缓缓 |
[17:39] | It’s my fault. I’ll take the curves faster. | 都怪我 我过弯道时再开快点 |
[17:45] | And you, Castiel? | 你呢 卡西迪奥 |
[17:49] | You’re feeling well? | 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | Oh, yes. | 嗯 |
[17:52] | Like a million dollars. | 好得不得了 |
[17:55] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:57] | It’s my truth. | 对我来说是的 |
[18:01] | When you left heaven, your borrowed grace was failing. | 你离开天堂后 你借来的能量就渐渐枯竭 |
[18:05] | By the looks of you, you’ve only gotten worse. | 看来 你现在情况更糟了 |
[18:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:08] | You’re dying, Castiel. | 你要死了 卡西迪奥 |
[18:11] | You need more grace. | 你需要更多能量 |
[18:12] | And we have a mission in front of us | 而我们有任务要执行 |
[18:15] | that supersedes my needs… all of our needs. | 所以我的需求 我们所有人的需求都得等等了 |
[18:19] | Don’t you agree? | 你说呢 |
[18:26] | You’re a good soldier, Hannah… | 你是个好士兵 汉娜 |
[18:29] | And one of the best. | 最优秀的之一 |
[18:31] | Metatron certainly could not have been brought to heel | 如果不是你勇敢出手 梅塔特隆是绝不会 |
[18:33] | without your bravery. | 被制服的 |
[18:35] | Or yours. | 你也功不可没 |
[18:37] | You must take care of yourself, Castiel. | 你得照顾好自己 卡西迪奥 |
[18:41] | And another angel should die so that I can be saved? | 那么为了我活命 就该让别的天使死掉吗 |
[18:47] | Is this really that hard to understand? | 这有那么难想通吗 |
[18:53] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[18:56] | I’m feeling better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[19:02] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:03] | Porn guy was an animal. | 那个黄书男真不是人 |
[19:05] | Bro came at him like, “What?!” | 那人突然就上去袭击他 |
[19:06] | And he was all like, “Wh-a-a-at?” | 他则淡定得很 |
[19:09] | “Say my name! Say my name! | “叫我的名字 叫我的名字 |
[19:11] | Say my name.” | 叫我的名字” |
[19:16] | And there was a lot of blood. | 流了好多血啊 |
[19:20] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[19:23] | When the guy, uh… when… | 那个人 |
[19:26] | When… | 就是 |
[19:27] | “Porn guy” came in, did he…say anything? | “黄书男”进来的时候 他说什么了吗 |
[19:32] | “W-where’s the porn”” | “黄书在哪” |
[19:35] | That’s all he said? | 就这句 |
[19:38] | Did he buy anything? | 他买什么了吗 |
[19:40] | Did he… did he use a credit card? | 他用信用卡了吗 |
[19:44] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[19:45] | So some guy comes in, | 那么有个人走进来 |
[19:47] | kills another guy in your store on your watch, | 在你店里 在你眼前杀了另一个人 |
[19:49] | and you just… You what? Just keep on keepin’ on? | 你就像没事人一样该咋咋地吗 |
[19:51] | You mean when porn guy was stabbing the other guy to death | 你是说那个黄书男把另一个人捅死 |
[19:54] | 10 feet in front of me, | 而且他们就在我10英尺开外处 |
[19:55] | and I was having a total code-brown moment | 我都拉在 |
[19:56] | in my favorite freakin’ pants | 我最喜欢的裤子里了 |
[19:59] | because I thought I was next, | 因为我以为接下来会是我的时候 |
[20:01] | did I conduct a field interview? | 我有没有上去采访他一番吗 |
[20:05] | No. | 没有 |
[20:10] | Oh, hey. Uh, can you do me a solid? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[20:13] | Found this wedged under the T.P. | 在货架下捡到的 |
[20:15] | I think it’s the dead guy’s phone, | 大概是那个死者的手机 |
[20:16] | and, uh, if you’re heading back to the station… | 如果你要回警局去 |
[20:25] | 温彻斯特 威斯康辛州 阿姆赫斯特 加油站 11点到12点 阿比顿万岁 | |
[20:40] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了啊 |
[20:43] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:44] | Just using a dead man’s phone. | 只是在用死人的手机 |
[20:46] | Moose. Took you long enough. | 小鹿 你好久才找到我们啊 |
[20:48] | Your brother and I were beginning to wonder if you’d hit another dog. | 我和你哥哥都寻思你是不是又撞狗了 |
[20:51] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[20:55] | My brother is dead, Crowley. | 我哥哥死了 克劳利 |
[20:57] | I know you have some freaking demon parading around in his meatsuit, | 我知道你找了个恶魔放进了他身体里 |
[21:01] | And trust me, you are gonna pay for that. | 相信我 你会为此付出代价的 |
[21:04] | Moose. Moose. | 小鹿 小鹿 |
[21:05] | I’m afraid you haven’t allowed yourself to dream quite big enough here. | 恐怕你是梦想得不够大胆 |
[21:10] | Your brother is very much alive, courtesy of the mark. | 你哥哥生龙活虎呢 多亏了血印 |
[21:15] | And the only demonized soul inside of Dean | 迪恩体内唯一的恶魔 |
[21:17] | is his and his alone. | 就是他自己 |
[21:18] | Wee bit more twisted, | 虽然有点扭曲 |
[21:20] | a little more mangled beyond human recognition, | 毁坏得有点认不出来 |
[21:22] | but, I can assure you, all his. | 但我可以向你保证 那是他自己的灵魂 |
[21:25] | There, now. Feel better? | 好了 感觉好点了吗 |
[21:26] | And the, uh, Abaddon supporters you’ve been sending | 还有 你不断派去杀我哥哥的 |
[21:29] | to kill my brother, | 阿比顿追随者 |
[21:31] | how does Dean feel about that double-cross? | 迪恩被骗了是什么感觉 |
[21:32] | If that’s what you think is happening, | 假如你以为是这么回事 |
[21:34] | then you’re more out of your depths than I thought. | 那比我想的还不自量力 |
[21:36] | I don’t know how you did this, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[21:38] | What kind of… black-magic stunt you pulled, | 我不知道你玩的是什么黑魔法 |
[21:42] | but hear me — | 但你给我听好了 |
[21:44] | I will save my brother | 我会救回我哥哥的 |
[21:46] | or die trying. | 至死方休 |
[21:48] | You know what tickles me about all this? | 你知道整件事最让我兴奋的地方在哪吗 |
[21:51] | It’s what’s really eating you up. | 就是真正让你受不了的事 |
[21:54] | You don’t care that he’s a demon. | 你不在乎他是恶魔 |
[21:56] | Heck, you’ve been a demon. | 你也当过恶魔 |
[21:57] | We’ve all been demons. | 我们都当过恶魔 |
[21:59] | No, it’s that he’s with me | 不是的 而是他和我在一起了 |
[22:02] | and he’s having the time of his life. | 而他开心得要死 |
[22:04] | You can’t stand the fact that he’s mine. | 你不能接受的是 他现在属于我 |
[22:06] | He’s not your pet. | 他不是你的宠物 |
[22:07] | My pet? | 我的宠物 |
[22:08] | He’s my best friend, | 他是我的死党 |
[22:10] | my partner in crime. | 我的犯罪搭档 |
[22:12] | They’ll write songs about us, graphic novels. | 人们会为我们写赞歌 画漫画的 |
[22:14] | “The Misadventures of Crowley and Squirrel.” | 《克劳力和松鼠的悲惨历险记》 |
[22:17] | Dean Winchester completes me, | 迪恩·温彻斯特让我完整 |
[22:20] | and that’s what makes you lose your chickens. | 正是这一点让你不淡定了 |
[22:22] | I am going to find you, | 我会找到你 |
[22:24] | I am going to save my brother, | 我会救回我哥哥 |
[22:28] | and then I’m going to kill you dead. | 然后 我要把你碎尸万段 |
[22:31] | Well, that’s the operative phrase, isn’t it? | 这是行话 是吧 |
[22:33] | “Find you.” | “找到你” |
[22:35] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[22:55] | 黑马刺 北达科他州 比乌拉 刀河路156号 | |
[23:51] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[23:57] | What are you fishing for? | 你在钓什么呢 |
[24:00] | Trout, mostly. | 主要是鳟鱼 |
[24:03] | They do love a good curlytail grub. | 它们喜欢香喷喷的长卷尾蛆饵 |
[24:07] | Trick is to find that special spot just outside the run, | 窍门是找准急流外的那个特殊位置 |
[24:10] | where the big ones — | 那些大鱼 |
[24:12] | the smart ones — are holding low. | 聪明的鱼在那儿藏身 |
[24:18] | Do they — do they put up much of a fight? | 它们…会挣扎吗 |
[24:20] | The ones who truly want to be free? | 你是说那些真正渴望自由的吗 |
[24:26] | They do. | 它们会抗争的 |
[24:28] | You’re here about our brother who died. | 你是为了我们死去的兄弟而来 |
[24:30] | Does that surprise you? | 你很吃惊吗 |
[24:31] | I can assure you… | 我可以向你保证… |
[24:33] | Had he just left us alone, no one would’ve been harmed. | 假如他不来招惹我们 本不会有人受伤 |
[24:36] | His orders were to not leave you alone. | 他得到的命令是不能放任你们不管 |
[24:38] | And you killed him. | 而你杀了他 |
[24:39] | And heaven sends two more. | 然后天堂又派了两个人下来 |
[24:42] | What is it about us angels that we can’t seem to get the message? | 我们天使兄弟们怎么就是不明白呢 |
[24:45] | Perhaps it is you who has failed to get the message? | 或许是你不明白吧 |
[24:48] | All of us serve at heaven’s command. | 我们所有人都要服从天堂的命令 |
[24:51] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[24:54] | But that was before the fall, wasn’t it? | 但那是在大坠落之前 不是吗 |
[24:58] | You are an angel, once and forever. | 你是一名天使 永远都是 |
[25:02] | Dropped unwillingly… | 在不知情的情况下 |
[25:05] | unknowingly… | 被迫 |
[25:07] | into a strange land, | 坠落到一片陌生的土地 |
[25:09] | a land that, as it turns out, | 而我们发现 这是一片 |
[25:12] | celebrates the free, the individual. | 崇尚自由 个体的土地 |
[25:16] | For the first time in thousands of years, | 这是几千年来第一次 |
[25:18] | I have choices. | 我有了选择 |
[25:21] | And with each choice… | 而随着每一次选择… |
[25:24] | – I begin to discover who I really am. – This is nonsense. | -我开始发掘真实的自我 -太胡扯了 |
[25:27] | Because they don’t teach you this in heaven? | 就因为天堂没教过这个吗 |
[25:29] | Perhaps they should. | 也许他们该教 |
[25:30] | Then you would understand why it’s worth fighting for. | 那你就会明白这为什么值得为之斗争了 |
[25:35] | He’s taunting us. | 他在嘲笑我们 |
[25:37] | And then what? | 那又怎样 |
[25:38] | We kill him? | 杀了他吗 |
[25:40] | Or he kills us? | 还是他杀了我们 |
[25:42] | There are orders. | 我们有命令 |
[25:43] | And there is time. | 我们也有时间 |
[25:45] | To hear more of this? | 继续听这些废话吗 |
[25:47] | To convince him to do the right thing. | 有时间劝他做正确的事 |
[25:51] | Besides, Hannah, | 而且 汉娜 |
[25:53] | we still don’t even know where the other one is… | 我们还不知道另一个在哪 |
[25:55] | the woman. | 那个女人 |
[26:01] | You’ll have to stay for sunset. | 你们得待到日落时分 |
[26:04] | Nighttime around here is a revelation. | 这里的夜晚令人醍醐灌顶 |
[26:08] | You sent those demons to kill me? | 是你派了那些恶魔来杀我 |
[26:10] | To keep you sharp. | 是为了让你保持警惕 |
[26:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:14] | If it wasn’t for me throwing demon chum your way, | 如果不是我派恶魔一路跟着你 |
[26:16] | what do you think would’ve happened? | 你觉得会怎样 |
[26:17] | The mark needs to be sated. | 血印需要血祭 |
[26:19] | – Otherwise… – Otherwise, I turn into a demon. | -否则 -否则我就会变成恶魔 |
[26:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[26:22] | I sort of got that six weeks ago. | 这点我六周前就明白了 |
[26:24] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[26:28] | You lied. | 你骗了我 |
[26:29] | Who do you think you’re talking to here? | 你以为我是谁 |
[26:31] | Does the tin man have a sheet-metal willy? | 绿野仙踪里诚实的铁皮人啊 |
[26:33] | Of course I lied. | 我当然会骗人 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:38] | Sit. | 坐嘛 |
[26:43] | I needed to keep you sharp for our future, | 为了咱们的未来 我必须让你振作 |
[26:46] | about which we need to talk. | 咱们还得聊聊未来 |
[26:48] | Our future? | 咱们的未来 |
[26:49] | Our professional future. | 职业方面的未来 |
[26:52] | How to put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[26:54] | If I have to spend one more night | 如果要我再多忍受 |
[26:56] | in this fetid petri dish of broken dreams and B.O., | 哪怕一天你自怨自艾的情绪 |
[26:59] | I will cut off my own face. | 我都宁愿自杀 |
[27:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:03] | ’cause I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:04] | Hell, I’m great. | 我好得很 |
[27:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:07] | How many suicide wings can you eat? | 你还能吃多少次”自杀式鸡翅挑战” |
[27:09] | How many one-hit wonders can you karaoke to death? | 你还要唱多少次卡拉OK |
[27:12] | Okay, see, the deal was | 好吧 本来说好 |
[27:15] | we howl at the moon… | 我们要对月嗥叫 |
[27:16] | No time stamp, no expiration date. | 不分时间 永不停下 |
[27:21] | We’ve howled. | 我们已经叫过了 |
[27:22] | We’ve bayed. | 也吠过了 |
[27:23] | W-we’ve done extraordinary things to triplets, | 什么好玩的我们都玩过三遍了 |
[27:25] | all of which have been massively entertaining. | 一切都非常爽 |
[27:27] | I will treasure our flickr albums forever. | 我会永远珍惜这段日子的网络相册 |
[27:29] | But now it’s time for us to accept what we are | 可现在该接受我们的真实面目 |
[27:32] | and go back to work. | 回去工作了 |
[27:37] | Pass. | 不了 |
[27:39] | Think of it… | 好好想想 |
[27:41] | The king of hell, Dean Winchester by his side. | 地狱之王 有迪恩·温彻斯特相助 |
[27:44] | Together we rule. Together we create the perfect hell. | 我们一起统治 一起创建完美的地狱 |
[27:49] | And all of this that’s bloomed between us never ends. | 我们之间萌生的友谊 永远不会结束 |
[27:53] | We’re not ending the party. | 我们并不是要结束狂欢 |
[27:55] | We’re just moving the party. | 只是换个地方继续 |
[27:58] | Out with the club circuit, in with the stadium tour. | 离开小俱乐部 换成露天体育场巡演 |
[28:07] | Did I forget to mention I spoke to moose earlier? | 我是不是忘了说 我之前跟小鹿通过话 |
[28:12] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:15] | Apparently, he’s been tracking us for some time now. | 显然 他追踪我们有一段日子了 |
[28:17] | He got my text from the cell of that demon | 他从你捅死的那个恶魔的手机上 |
[28:20] | that you stabbed in blah, blah, blah. | 找到了我的短信 |
[28:22] | It was — | 真是 |
[28:25] | words were spoken — emotions. | 我们谈了心 感情涌动 |
[28:28] | I realize, in retrospect, | 回想一下 我意识到 |
[28:30] | perhaps too many words, too many emotions. | 或许我们说了太多 情绪太激动了 |
[28:33] | He traced the call. | 他追踪了电话 |
[28:34] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[28:35] | I guess he’ll be here by morning — the latest. | 我猜他最晚明早就会赶到 |
[28:39] | You sold me out. | 你出卖了我 |
[28:40] | Well, that’s just lovely. | 真是太棒了 |
[28:46] | I don’t know what’s going on with you. | 我不知道你是怎么回事 |
[28:47] | I truly don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[28:48] | But I’ve had just about enough of it. | 可我真是受够了 |
[28:50] | Sold you out? | 出卖你 |
[28:52] | Try “doing you a favor.” | 说”帮你个忙”比较合适 |
[28:54] | Everything I’ve done for you for the past six months — | 过去六个月我为你做的一切 |
[28:55] | the mark, the First Blade, midwifing you back to life, | 血印 第一刃 让你复生 |
[28:59] | offering you a seat by my side — | 让你做我的搭档 |
[29:01] | has been a favor, a gift, | 都是在帮你 是馈赠 |
[29:04] | whether you see it or you don’t. | 不管你明不明白 |
[29:08] | Take the night. | 今晚好好想想 |
[29:10] | Decide. | 做出决定 |
[29:12] | You know where to find me. | 你知道哪能找到我 |
[30:07] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah. I — I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[30:11] | It just died on me. | 它突然罢工了 |
[30:12] | – Out here? – Yeah. | -在这儿吗 -对 |
[30:15] | Your ride really has it out for you, huh? | 你的车真是想和你对着干啊 |
[30:17] | I guess so. | 我猜是 |
[30:19] | Give you a hand with that? | 要我帮你吗 |
[30:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d appreciate it. Thanks. | 好 非常感谢 多谢 |
[30:28] | These new cars and their computerized brains, huh? | 这些靠计算机控制的新款车啊 |
[30:31] | One zero out of place, and the whole thing just goes kaput. | 放错一个零 整个都完蛋 |
[30:35] | Well, right there. There’s your problem. | 看那 问题就出在那儿 |
[30:39] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[30:40] | Well, that’s a kill switch. | 是个制动开关 |
[30:42] | This here is the remote. | 遥控器在这儿 |
[30:51] | Guessing you’re a righty. | 看来你是右撇子 |
[31:07] | *Imaginary lovers* | *虚幻的爱人* |
[31:11] | *Never turn you down* | *不会拒绝你* |
[31:13] | – Tone deaf! – Awful! | -跑调了 -太难听了 |
[31:14] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:15] | *When all the others turn you away* | *当别人都弃你而去* |
[31:19] | *They’re around* | *她们还在你身边* |
[31:24] | *It’s my private pleasure* | *这是我独有的快乐* |
[31:28] | *Midnight fantasy* | *午夜幻想* |
[31:40] | You all suck. | 你们真讨厌 |
[32:05] | Drink, tough guy. | 喝吧 硬汉 |
[32:07] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[32:10] | Your funeral. | 你自己作死了 |
[32:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:18] | Let’s go somewhere, you and me. | 我们走吧 就我们俩 |
[32:21] | We are somewhere. | 我们就在外面呢 |
[32:23] | No. | 不 |
[32:27] | Somewhere else. | 去别的地方 |
[32:30] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[32:31] | we barely know each other. | 我们都不怎么认识 |
[32:33] | And you’re drunk. | 你还喝醉了 |
[32:36] | Yeah, but, uh… | 是啊 不过 |
[32:38] | I-I protected your honor, didn’t I? | 我还维护过你呢 对吧 |
[32:44] | Yeah. I thought so, too. | 是啊 我本来也这么想 |
[32:48] | Seeing you take on Matt, I was like, “wow”” | 看你揍马特 我还好开心 |
[32:52] | No one’s ever done that for me before. | 从没有人为我做这种事 |
[32:55] | But then you kept going and going, | 但你不停地揍他 |
[32:57] | and I realized whatever is going on with you | 我意识到不管你是怎么了 |
[33:00] | has nothing to do with my “honor” at all. | 你绝不是为了维护我 |
[33:07] | You got all that from a bar fight? | 从一场酒吧斗殴里看出这么多来 |
[33:11] | You’re good. | 你可真厉害 |
[33:12] | I wait tables at a roadhouse. | 我在旅馆当服务员 |
[33:14] | I meet the bad guys. I meet the good guys. | 我遇到过坏人 遇到过好人 |
[33:17] | And maybe for a second there, | 也许有那么一阵 |
[33:18] | I though you were a good guy playing bad. | 我还认为你是假装坏人的好人 |
[33:22] | I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 这不重要 |
[33:24] | Maybe you’re just — | 也许你只是 |
[33:25] | The kind of guy who sleeps with every skank | 开车经过每一个小镇破酒馆 |
[33:28] | in every small-town dive that he passes through? | 都会和镇上的骚娘们上床的人吗 |
[33:32] | Well, you really do know how to read people, | 你还真是会看人 |
[33:36] | ’cause that sure as hell sounds like me. | 因为这听起来就是我 |
[33:42] | Now, see? | 瞧见没 |
[33:45] | I’m so screwed up myself | 我真是一团糟 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna walk out of here thinking I actually deserved that. | 我会离开这里 还心想是我活该 |
[34:05] | What I’ll never understand Is | 我无法理解的是 |
[34:07] | why angels won’t acknowledge | 为什么天使不肯承认 |
[34:08] | the wisdom to be found down here. | 人间的智慧 |
[34:12] | What wisdom is to be gained from humans? | 人类能有什么智慧 |
[34:15] | I’m not speaking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[34:19] | Do you understand what he’s… | 你明白他在… |
[34:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | But if you are to be free, | 即使你可以获得自由 |
[34:26] | that is to be decided by all angels. | 也得由所有天使来决定 |
[34:29] | There’s that angelic irony. | 这就是天使的讽刺啊 |
[34:31] | We’re not going back there. | 我们不会回去的 |
[34:34] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[34:36] | Adina. | 阿迪娜 |
[34:38] | This is Hannah and Castiel. | 这是汉娜和卡西迪奥 |
[34:41] | Stow the blade, please. | 请收起天使之刃 |
[34:46] | When she stows hers. | 她先收起她的 |
[34:49] | Hannah, what are you doing? | 汉娜 你在干什么 |
[34:50] | We’ll never get a chance to argue our freedom from a prison cell. | 我们在监狱里是没有机会争取自由的 |
[34:53] | You should’ve thought of that before slaughtering one of your own. | 你们屠杀同类之前 就该想到这一点 |
[34:56] | No, no. We were talking. | 不不 我们在谈话 |
[34:58] | We were getting somewhere. | 我们刚刚有进展 |
[34:59] | – Okay, everybody just — – You want to be free? | -好了 各位 -你想要自由 |
[35:01] | Go ahead. Be free. | 来啊 随意 |
[35:03] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[35:09] | Stop this. | 住手 |
[35:14] | – No. – Daniel. | -不 -丹尼尔 |
[35:23] | No! | 不 |
[35:41] | We have to get her. | 我们得抓住她 |
[35:45] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[35:46] | – We have to. – Hannah. | -必须抓住她 -汉娜 |
[35:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:56] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[36:00] | Okay. Home, sweet home. | 好了 甜蜜的家 |
[36:18] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[36:24] | There you go. | 行了 |
[36:27] | You good, partner? | 你还好吧 搭档 |
[36:29] | How’s that chicken wing? | 你的小胳膊还好吗 |
[36:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:37] | First time I broke my arm, | 我第一次弄伤胳膊 |
[36:39] | my older brother, Davey, | 那是我哥哥戴维 |
[36:40] | had me riding on the handles of his three-speed. | 让我坐在他三速档自行车的把手上 |
[36:44] | Decided to pop us a wheelie, | 做了个前轮离地的动作 |
[36:45] | look real fancy for all the little pretties outside the DQ. | 想在DQ门外的小妞面前耍耍帅 |
[36:50] | Well, we were looking mighty good for a little bit. | 虽然是帅了一小会儿 |
[36:54] | And then, “Whoop” | 然后一声惊叫 |
[36:57] | ass end over teakettle, boy. | 火烧屁股了 |
[36:59] | Hurt like a son of a bitch. | 疼得要死 |
[37:07] | You’re Sam Winchester. | 你是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[37:10] | I think we both can agree on that. | 我想这点我们都能确定 |
[37:13] | And your older brother, Dean, well… | 而你的哥哥迪恩 |
[37:17] | He and I, we go way back. | 他和我 是老相识了 |
[37:21] | You’re a hunter? | 你是猎人吗 |
[37:25] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[37:26] | Yeah, we can go with that. | 就这么说吧 |
[37:28] | Hunting your brother counts, right? | 猎杀你哥哥也算是猎人吧 |
[37:32] | I wouldn’t do that. | 是我的话 就不那么做 |
[37:34] | – Yeah. – Trust me. | -是啊 -相信我 |
[37:37] | Look, buddy, I-I don’t know who you are, all right? | 听着 老兄 我不知道你是谁 |
[37:40] | I don’t what you want or what my brother did, | 我不知道你想要什么或者我哥哥做了什么 |
[37:43] | but if you got any sense, | 但如果你还有理智 |
[37:45] | I suggest you turn tail and run back to that | 我建议你快逃走 逃回那个… |
[37:48] | army recruiting ad that spit you out in the first place. | 你从上面走下来的征兵广告[指他体格健壮] |
[37:53] | He’s a monster. | 他是个禽兽 |
[37:54] | Well, he was. | 是的 |
[37:57] | Yeah, he was… | 他是 |
[38:00] | Many, many moons ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[38:04] | But now he’s prey. | 但现在 他是猎物 |
[38:10] | And I’m the monster now. | 现在我是猛兽了 |
[38:29] | We have to report this. | 我们得上报这事 |
[38:32] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[38:34] | Things got out of control? | 事情失去了控制吗 |
[38:37] | Another angel has died. | 又一个天使死了 |
[38:40] | He was going to kill me, Castiel. | 他想杀我 卡西迪奥 |
[38:41] | They just wanted to be left alone. | 他们只是不想被打扰 |
[38:46] | Without rules, there is chaos. | 没有规矩 就会混乱 |
[38:51] | Out of chaos rise angels like Naomi, | 混乱之中会产生像娜奥米 巴塞洛缪 |
[38:54] | Bartholomew… | 这样的天使 |
[38:57] | Metatron. | 还有梅塔特隆 |
[39:02] | Well, perhaps I’ve been down here with them for too long. | 也许 我在这下面和他们待在一起太久了 |
[39:09] | There’s seemingly nothing but chaos. | 这世界似乎只有混乱 |
[39:12] | But not all bad comes from it. | 但混乱并不只产生邪恶 |
[39:15] | Art. | 艺术 |
[39:17] | Hope. | 希望 |
[39:19] | Love. | 爱 |
[39:21] | Dreams. | 梦想 |
[39:24] | But t-those are human things. | 但那些都是人类的 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:50] | I left you an open tab at the bar. | 酒吧的钱付了 |
[39:53] | Knock yourself out. | 你尽管喝吧 |
[39:55] | Well, hell, I just may take you up on that. | 我可能还真会接受你的邀请呢 |
[39:58] | And who is this? | 你是谁 |
[39:59] | Me? | 我吗 |
[40:01] | Well, I’m karma, brother. | 我是报应 |
[40:02] | On my brother’s phone? | 拿着我弟弟的电话吗 |
[40:03] | On your brother’s phone. | 拿着你弟弟的电话 |
[40:06] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[40:08] | No. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[40:11] | And as long as you show up where I tell you to show up, | 只要你去我指定的地方 |
[40:13] | your brother will be just fine. | 你弟弟就不会有事 |
[40:15] | And how do I know he’s still alive? | 我怎么确定他还活着 |
[40:21] | Speak. | 说话 |
[40:34] | Proof of life. | 他还活着 |
[40:35] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[40:37] | Got a pen? | 有笔吗 |
[40:37] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[40:39] | There’s no trade. | 没有交易 |
[40:40] | There’s no meet-up. There’s no nothing — | 没有见面 什么都没有 |
[40:43] | Except the 100% guarantee that, | 只有我百分之百地保证 |
[40:46] | somewhere down the road, | 总有一天 |
[40:48] | I will find you, and I will kill you. | 我会找到你 我会杀了你 |
[40:52] | Well, that’ll be cold comfort to your dead brother. | 那对你死了的弟弟可起不了安慰作用 |
[40:54] | I told him to let me go. | 我都叫他放我走了 |
[40:56] | So whatever jam he’s in now, | 所以他现在陷入的麻烦 |
[40:58] | that is his problem. | 就只是他的问题 |
[41:00] | Yeah, well, I’ll be sure to pass that on to him | 好的 我割开他喉咙时 |
[41:02] | as I’m slitting his throat. | 一定会转告他的 |
[41:04] | Yeah, you do that, ’cause he knows me. | 好 你请便 因为他了解我 |
[41:06] | And he knows damn sure that if I am one thing, | 他也完全了解 如果说我有什么特点 |
[41:10] | I am a man of my word. | 那就是信守承诺 |