时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where is Crowley? | 克劳力在哪 |
[00:04] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[00:06] | Where’s my brother?! | 我哥哥在哪 |
[00:07] | Cass, I think I might’ve found something. | 小卡 我可能有发现 |
[00:09] | Actually, you need to be worrying about yourself. | 实际上 你该担心自己的健康了 |
[00:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:12] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[00:13] | You need more grace. | 你需要更多能量 |
[00:14] | – And Metatron? – Still in jail. | -梅塔特隆呢 -还在监狱里 |
[00:16] | You’re a good soldier, Hannah… | 你是个好士兵 汉娜 |
[00:19] | Your brother is very much alive, | 你哥哥生龙活虎呢 |
[00:21] | courtesy of the mark. | 多亏了血印 |
[00:22] | The mark needs to be sated. | 血印需要血祭 |
[00:24] | Otherwise, I turn into a demon. | 否则我就会变成恶魔 |
[00:26] | You can’t stand that he’s my best friend. | 你不能接受的是 他是我的死党 |
[00:29] | Together, we create the perfect hell. | 我们一起创建完美的地狱 |
[00:32] | I am going to find you. | 我会找到你 |
[00:34] | I am going to save my brother. | 我会救回我哥哥 |
[00:36] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:40] | I wouldn’t do that. He’s a monster. | 是我的话 就不那么做 他是个禽兽 |
[00:43] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[00:44] | As long as you show up where I tell you to show up, | 只要你去我指定的地方 |
[00:46] | your brother will be just fine. | 你弟弟就不会有事 |
[00:47] | I told him to let me go. | 我都叫他放我走了 |
[00:48] | So whatever jam he’s in now, that is his problem. | 所以他现在陷入的麻烦 就只是他的问题 |
[01:01] | No, please! Please! | 不 不要 |
[01:03] | Please don’t! | 别啊 |
[01:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:39] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[01:43] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[02:00] | And that was the night that Dean Winchester murdered my father. | 就是那晚 迪恩·温彻斯特杀了我爸爸 |
[02:05] | And that’s… | 所以 |
[02:07] | That’s why he’s gonna die. | 所以他必须死 |
[02:11] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[02:16] | I’m not looking for your sympathy, Sammy. | 我不需要你的同情 萨姆 |
[02:19] | I’m looking for your brother. | 我要的是你哥哥 |
[02:21] | So, why don’t you tell me where Dean-o is, | 告诉我迪恩在哪 |
[02:23] | and then I’ll let you go. | 我就放你走 |
[02:26] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[02:27] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[02:28] | Now, you know your brother gave me the, uh, green light | 你知道你哥哥告诉我 我完全可以 |
[02:30] | to put one between your eyes, right? | 一枪崩了你吧 |
[02:33] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[02:36] | Dean isn’t Dean right now. | 迪恩现在不是他自己 |
[02:39] | Now, look, I don’t know who you are… | 我不知道你是谁 |
[02:40] | Name’s Cole. | 我叫科尔 |
[02:44] | Listen, Sam… | 听着 萨姆 |
[02:49] | Every night… | 每天晚上 |
[02:52] | since I was 13 years old… | 自从我13岁起 |
[02:54] | Every night, I close my eyes… | 每天晚上 我闭上眼睛 |
[02:58] | …and all I can see is your brother… | 我看到的都是你哥哥 |
[03:01] | And all that blood… | 那一地的血 |
[03:04] | And my daddy. | 和我爸爸 |
[03:09] | Now… | 好了 |
[03:12] | I know Dean’s family and all, | 我知道迪恩是你的亲人 |
[03:14] | but he gave you up. | 但他放弃了你 |
[03:17] | And you have no reason to protect him… none. | 你完全没理由保护他了 完全没有 |
[03:19] | So help me. | 所以帮帮我吧 |
[03:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:26] | Look, I’m sorry about your dad. | 你爸爸的事 我很遗憾 |
[03:30] | Whatever happened… | 不管是怎么回事 |
[03:32] | Dean had a reason. | 迪恩肯定自有原因 |
[03:35] | I don’t know how to tell you this. | 我不知道要怎么跟你说 |
[03:37] | There are monsters out there. | 这世界上是有怪物的 |
[03:39] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[03:44] | I did two tours in Iraq. | 我两次派驻伊拉克 |
[03:47] | Special ops, Darfur… | 特种部队 去过达尔富尔 |
[03:50] | The Congo. | 刚果 |
[03:51] | I’ve seen suicide bombers and child soldiers | 我见过人肉炸弹和童兵 |
[03:53] | so hopped up on speed that they could barely talk! | 年纪小的话都说不好 |
[03:57] | Oh, but they could sure as hell shoot an A.K. | 却会开机关枪 |
[03:59] | Not that kind of monster. | 我不是指那种怪物 |
[04:00] | Don’t tell me about monsters! | 别跟我说什么怪物 |
[04:02] | ’cause I’ve met my share. | 我见过不少了 |
[04:03] | I mean vampires! | 我是指吸血鬼 |
[04:05] | All right? Werewolves. | 明白了吗 狼人 |
[04:08] | Monster monsters. | 真正的怪物 |
[04:12] | Look in the bag. | 去看我的包 |
[04:15] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[04:16] | Take a look. It’s right there. | 看看 就在里面 |
[04:23] | I guess even psychos need to hydrate. | 看来疯子也需要喝水 |
[04:26] | It’s holy water. | 那是圣水 |
[04:28] | Holy cow. | 老天爷啊 |
[04:31] | Look, I’m not a psycho. | 我不是疯子 |
[04:32] | And I’m not lying. | 我也没撒谎 |
[04:34] | Well, you see, that’s exactly what a psycho liar would say, | 撒谎的疯子也会这么说 |
[04:37] | so… | 所以 |
[04:39] | See my dilemma? | 看出我为什么为难了吧 |
[04:42] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[04:45] | we are just gonna have to do this | 我们只能 |
[04:47] | the other way. | 用另一种办法了 |
[05:22] | No touching, | 只能看不能碰 |
[05:25] | house rules. | 这是规矩 |
[05:28] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[05:38] | Go ahead, pick it up. | 来啊 把钱捡起来 |
[05:42] | And we’re done. | 再见吧您啊 |
[05:43] | Song’s not over, sweetheart. | 曲子还没完呢 亲爱的 |
[05:46] | Time to go, jerkwad. | 你该走了 混蛋 |
[05:51] | Where’s Dean, Sam? | 迪恩在哪 萨姆 |
[05:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[06:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[06:34] | Shove it up your ass. | 去死吧你 |
[06:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Okay, okay. | 好啊 |
[06:41] | I guess it’s time to crank up the volume, then. | 看来该更进一步了 |
[06:51] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[07:01] | Ain’t you lucky, boy? | 你真走运 |
[07:07] | Hey, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[07:09] | No, I’m good. | 没事 我挺好 |
[07:11] | No, everything’s fine. Everything’s just fine. | 一切都很好 没事的 |
[07:16] | Go ahead. Put him on. | 嗯 让他接吧 |
[07:19] | Big guy. How you doing? | 小家伙 干什么呢 |
[07:26] | Now, no, no. Listen, daddy’s really busy right now, okay? | 不不 爸爸现在很忙 |
[07:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:31] | All right, I got to go, okay? I’m gonna have to call you back. | 好了 我得挂了 待会儿打给你 |
[07:46] | Move, grandpa. | 闪开 老头子 |
[07:50] | Kids. Am I right? | 这些臭小子啊 |
[07:53] | In my day, we respected our elders. | 我那个年代 可是尊老爱幼的 |
[07:56] | Of course, back then, anyone over 30 was ancient. | 不过嘛 那时候30岁以上的就是老人家了 |
[07:59] | Now 40-year-olds are still living with mommy, | 如今40岁的人还跟妈妈一起住 |
[08:01] | lying on OkCupid, and taking pictures of their food. | 在约会网站上撒谎 给食物拍照 |
[08:03] | What do you want, Crowley? | 你想怎么样 克劳力 |
[08:05] | A chat. | 跟你聊聊 |
[08:07] | We need to talk about your… anger-management issues. | 我们得谈谈你的脾气问题 |
[08:38] | Here. | 来 |
[08:40] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | Hannah, you don’t have to… | 汉娜 你不用… |
[08:57] | You… you can go. | 你可以走的 |
[08:59] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[09:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:03] | But I want to stay… | 但我想留下 |
[09:05] | and help. | 帮你 |
[09:09] | Is that wrong? | 这样不对吗 |
[09:10] | No. | 不 |
[09:11] | It’s just…very human. | 这只是很有人性 |
[09:15] | It’s a compliment. | 这是在夸你 |
[09:23] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[09:24] | You need to get to Beulah, North Dakota… now. | 你得去北达科他州 比乌拉 马上 |
[09:26] | – I do? – Yes. Crowley and Dean were there. | -是吗 -是的 克劳力和迪恩刚经过那里 |
[09:28] | We got to pick up their trail. | 我们得追上去 |
[09:29] | Good. Great. | 好 很好 |
[09:31] | Yeah, um…not so much. | 这个…不是很好 |
[09:35] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[09:37] | Dean’s a demon. | 迪恩是恶魔 |
[09:40] | Dean’s a demon? | 迪恩是恶魔 |
[09:43] | How? | 怎么会 |
[09:45] | The mark… I-I guess it… | 大概是因为那个血印吧 |
[09:47] | It just messed him up. I don’t know. | 肯定毁了他 我也说不好 |
[09:50] | That is a vast understatement. | 这么说可太轻了 |
[09:52] | Right. Now, Cass, listen. | 嗯 小卡 听我说 |
[09:54] | I know you’re not feeling so hot, | 我知道你现在状况不太好 |
[09:55] | but this is kind of an “all hands on deck” situation here, so… | 但这算是需要全员出动的情况 |
[09:58] | So… I’ll meet you there. | 那 我们在那边见了 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:17] | Are you sure about this? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[10:20] | If you wanted to stay behind… | 如果你不想去 |
[10:22] | I didn’t. I just… | 不是的 我只是 |
[10:27] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[10:28] | I think the Winchesters are a bad influence on you. | 我觉得温家兄弟把你带坏了 |
[10:32] | Sam and Dean may be a bit rough around the edges, | 萨姆和迪恩虽然有些小毛病 |
[10:35] | but they’re the best men I’ve ever known. | 但他们是我认识的最好的人了 |
[10:38] | And they’re my friends. | 而且他们是我的朋友 |
[10:47] | I never get tired of looking at them. | 我永远看不腻 |
[10:51] | All those stars. | 那些繁星 |
[11:15] | Two shots here. | 两杯酒 |
[11:16] | He’ll have something fancy, with your tiniest umbrella. | 给他来点高档货 插个精致的小伞什么的 |
[11:22] | So… | 那个 |
[11:23] | How you been feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:25] | On edge? | 焦躁 |
[11:27] | Pent-up? | 压抑 |
[11:28] | Unfulfilled? | 欲求不满 |
[11:30] | You sound like a viagra commercial. | 你活像伟哥广告 |
[11:32] | You know that, right? | 知道吗 |
[11:33] | This isn’t about… little Dean. | 这不是关于…小丁丁的 |
[11:36] | It’s about the mark. It changed you. | 是关于血印 它改变了你 |
[11:39] | I’ve noticed. | 我发现了 |
[11:41] | And I know that you want to keep the party going. | 我知道你想继续狂欢 |
[11:42] | You want to have fun, fun, fun | 继续享乐 |
[11:43] | till daddy takes the black eyes away. | 直到爸爸把黑眼去掉 |
[11:47] | The fact is… | 但是 |
[11:50] | You need to kill now. | 你现在需要杀人 |
[11:52] | Not want to, not choose to… | 不是想要 或者决定 |
[11:54] | Need to. | 是必须 |
[11:57] | There you go. | 给 |
[12:02] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Face it, darling. | 承认吧 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | You’re an addict. Death is your drug. | 你是瘾君子 而死亡就是你的瘾 |
[12:11] | And you’re gonna spend the rest of your life chasing that dragon. | 你余生都要沉迷于此了 |
[12:16] | So? | 那又如何 |
[12:17] | So…I’m here to facilitate. | 所以 我要帮你 |
[12:23] | You want me to kill for you. | 你要我替你杀人 |
[12:25] | I want you to kill for us. | 我要你替我们杀人 |
[12:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:28] | You’re going to snap eventually. | 你最终总会爆发的 |
[12:31] | The anger, the bloodlust is gonna build up in you | 愤怒 嗜血 会在你体内渐渐积蓄 |
[12:35] | until you can’t take it anymore, | 直到你再也无法忍受 |
[12:36] | and then… | 到那时… |
[12:39] | So, the question is, | 所以问题来了 |
[12:41] | do you want to spike a civilian | 你是要杀无辜平民 |
[12:44] | or someone who has it coming? | 还是活该受死的人呢 |
[12:48] | Like who? | 比如呢 |
[12:51] | Like… | 比如 |
[12:54] | Mindy Morris. | 明蒂·莫里斯 |
[12:56] | Caring mother… | 慈爱的母亲 |
[12:58] | loving wife… | 钟情的妻子 |
[13:02] | …cheating trollop. | 也是出轨的婊子 |
[13:05] | After her husband, Lester, discovered Mindy’s liaison amoureuse, | 被她丈夫莱斯特撞破奸情之后 |
[13:09] | heated words were exchanged. | 两人爆发了激烈的争吵 |
[13:11] | In the end, Mindy wanted a divorce… | 最终 明蒂决定离婚 |
[13:14] | and 50% of everything. | 并要求分得一半家产 |
[13:17] | But Lester… | 但莱斯特 |
[13:18] | Lester would rather give up his soul | 莱斯特宁可放弃灵魂 |
[13:21] | than half his junk. | 也不愿拱手让出家产 |
[13:23] | We live in a very materialistic world. | 我们就生活在一个很物质的世界里 |
[13:27] | Mindy’s gonna die one way or the other. | 明蒂横竖都是死 |
[13:30] | Why not take the job… feed the beast? | 何不借这个机会 满足一下兽欲 |
[13:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | One-time deal. | 就这一次 |
[13:45] | Oh, there’s something else that I… | 还有点别的事 |
[13:48] | need to share with you. | 我得跟你说说 |
[13:58] | I’m gonna have to run in to town for a new set of tires. | 我得进镇去买新轮胎 |
[14:01] | Could take a while. | 得要一阵 |
[14:02] | You want to head inside and watch tv or something, | 你们想先进去看看电视什么的 |
[14:04] | you’re more than welcome. | 请随意 |
[14:06] | Oh, and there’s leftover three-bean surprise in the fridge, | 冰箱里有些剩的三豆沙拉 |
[14:09] | – if you’re hungry. – You’re very kind. | -饿了就吃吧 -你可真好 |
[14:13] | Makes up for me being an ax murderer and all. | 以前杀过人 所以要行善嘛 |
[14:19] | Uh, sorry. Kidding. | 抱歉 开玩笑的 |
[14:23] | Ah, I see. | 懂了 |
[14:30] | Thank you for everything. | 非常感谢 |
[14:57] | I understand the three beans, but… | 豆子的部分明白了 但是… |
[15:01] | what’s the surprise? | 惊喜在哪啊 |
[16:16] | Let me guess… Lester? | 莱斯特吗 |
[16:18] | I…who are you? | 我…你是谁 |
[16:22] | Who do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[16:30] | What the hell are you doing here, man? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[16:32] | Well, my contact… | 我的联络人 |
[16:35] | Yeah, he, uh… he told me that, uh, this was happening, | 他说你要办事了 |
[16:38] | so I just wanted to come down and make sure it gets done right. | 我想亲自过来 确保任务完成好了 |
[16:42] | Ah. ’cause you’re the expert, huh? | 因为你是这方面的专家 是吗 |
[16:46] | Listen… and this is murder 101… | 听好了 这是杀人基本规则 |
[16:50] | when you hire someone to kill your wife, | 如果你雇凶杀妻 |
[16:52] | you don’t want to be around when the hit goes down. | 杀手去行凶的时候绝对不要靠近案发现场 |
[16:55] | It’s called an alibi. | 这叫不在场证明 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I know what an alibi is. | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[16:59] | I watch “Franklin & Bash”” | 我有看《小律师大作为》 |
[17:03] | Super. | 太好了 |
[17:05] | Listen, you sold your soul for this crap, so… | 听我说 你为这破事出卖了灵魂… |
[17:07] | It’s not crap. | 不是破事 |
[17:11] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[17:14] | And she flushed it down the toilet. | 却被她毁了 |
[17:18] | Les… | 莱斯特 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna say something to you. I need you to really listen to me. | 我要跟你说些话 你得听好了 |
[17:23] | You’re a loser. | 你就是个废物 |
[17:24] | Your lady in there… she’s a North Dakota 8. | 你老婆 她在北达科他州算8分了 |
[17:26] | You’re a 4 1/2, max. | 你也就4.5分吧 |
[17:27] | Now, I don’t blame her for stepping out… | 我真不怪她会出轨 |
[17:30] | Especially if she found you were messing around first. | 尤其是如果她发现是你先出轨了 |
[17:33] | No. Oh, no. I-I wasn’t…uh… | 不 我没有… |
[17:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:43] | Well, you just got that, uh, pervy, | 你就是有那种变态的 |
[17:45] | “I’d do anything to nail my secretary” look. | “为了能上秘书我什么都肯做”的表情 |
[17:47] | Oh. No. T-that… it’s different when guys do it. | 不不 男人这么做不是一码事 |
[17:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah. It’s called “science”” | 是啊 这是科学 |
[17:56] | Men aren’t built for monogamy… | 男人天生不适合一夫一妻制 |
[18:00] | Because of evolution. | 因为进化的缘故 |
[18:01] | We’re… we’re… we’re programmed, you know, | 我们天生就是要… |
[18:03] | to… to spread our seed. | 散播种子的 |
[18:08] | Like I said… loser, with a capital “L,” | 听着 你个大废物 |
[18:10] | rhymes with “You suck.” | 你就是个烂人 |
[18:12] | Yeah, well, you’re a punk-ass demon! | 你还是恶魔呢 |
[18:16] | And you work for me now. | 你现在要为我工作 |
[18:18] | So get in there and do your job, you freak! | 进去给我完成任务 你个怪物 |
[18:24] | And what are you gonna do? You gonna watch, huh? | 那你呢 你要偷看吗 |
[18:27] | Is that what you like to do, Lester? Watch? | 你是想这么做吗 莱斯特 看着我杀人 |
[18:33] | Well, watch this. | 看好了 |
[18:47] | Hmm. That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[18:51] | I called 911, but he was gone before they showed up. | 我报了警 但警察赶来前他就跑了 |
[18:55] | That dude get to you, too? | 那个混蛋也打了你吗 |
[18:58] | Oh, uh, no. This is, uh, just a…hunting accident. | 不是的 这是打猎时意外受的伤 |
[19:03] | – Damn. – Yeah. Would you do me a favor? | -我去 -是啊 能帮个忙吗 |
[19:07] | If you do see him again, will you give me a call? | 如果你再见到他 能打给我吗 |
[19:12] | – Yeah. You bet. – Thanks. | -嗯 没问题 -谢了 |
[19:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:01] | Did you have a good dream? | 你做好梦了吗 |
[20:03] | Well… | 那个 |
[20:04] | I, uh… I don’t really dream. | 我不做梦的 |
[20:08] | Why? One time, I dreamed that my snot was a rocket, | 为什么 有次我梦到我的鼻涕是火箭 |
[20:12] | and it shot into space and knocked down the stars | 而且它还发射到了空中 把星星打下来 |
[20:15] | to make room for more rockets! | 给更多火箭腾地方 |
[20:20] | That sounds like some very special snot. | 听上去是很特别的鼻涕啊 |
[20:35] | All right, you’re good to go. | 好了 你们可以上路了 |
[20:37] | We appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[20:40] | Great guy you have there. | 你男人不错啊 |
[20:46] | We’re not… | 我们不是… |
[20:48] | That. | 那种关系 |
[20:50] | Too bad. | 那可惜了 |
[20:53] | At the end of the day, | 最终 |
[20:54] | we have to strategically calibrate expectations. | 我们只得战略性地调整期望值 |
[20:56] | And so, by making these 64 small changes… | 通过做这64个小改变 |
[21:00] | …I believe we can increase our demon-conversion rate by 0.03%. | 我相信 我们可以将恶魔转化率提高0.03% |
[21:06] | Uh, sir? | 长官 |
[21:09] | – Sir? – Kill me. | -长官 -杀了我得了 |
[21:12] | Uh… it’s Sam Winchester, sir. | 是萨姆·温彻斯特 长官 |
[21:15] | He’s close. | 他就在附近了 |
[21:19] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[21:22] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[21:24] | Fine. Fine. | 挺好的 |
[21:27] | He’s dead, and you’re right… I-I feel amazing. | 他死了 你说得对 我感觉棒极了 |
[21:29] | “He”? | 他 |
[21:32] | Uh, Lester. | 莱斯特 |
[21:35] | The client? You killed the client? | 客户 你杀了客户 |
[21:40] | Does it matter? He was a douche. Now he’s a dead douche. | 有什么关系 他就一混蛋 现在他是死混蛋了 |
[21:42] | Of course it matters! | 当然有关系了 |
[21:43] | The deal was one dead wife for one soul. | 交易是杀掉妻子换灵魂 |
[21:46] | The wife’s not dead, I don’t get the soul. It’s math. | 妻子没死 我得不到他的灵魂 自己算啊 |
[21:52] | Well…there you go. | 这不就是了 |
[21:54] | Hey! Don’t turn your back on me! | 别背对我 |
[22:09] | Is something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[22:11] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[22:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:21] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[22:23] | Oh, whatever I want. | 我想干什么干什么 |
[22:25] | Really? Because I think you don’t know what you want. | 是吗 我觉得你根本不知道自己想要什么 |
[22:30] | Tell me, Dean… what are you? A demon? | 说说看 迪恩 你算什么 恶魔吗 |
[22:34] | If so, why isn’t Lester’s wife dead? | 如果是 那莱斯特的妻子怎么还活着 |
[22:38] | Did you feel sorry for her? | 你是不忍心吗 |
[22:41] | So maybe you’re human. | 那或许你是人类 |
[22:43] | Except you have those pretty black peepers | 只是你有双漂亮的黑眼睛 |
[22:45] | and you’re working alongside me. | 而且你在跟我合作 |
[22:48] | Why don’t you do us all a great big favor | 所以你能不能帮大家个忙 |
[22:51] | and pick a bloody side?! | 选一边吧 |
[22:55] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[23:04] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[23:07] | Make a move. | 出招啊 |
[23:09] | See how it ends. | 看看会是什么结果 |
[23:17] | I ain’t your friggin’ bestie, and I ain’t taking orders from you. | 我不是你的死党 也不会听你指挥 |
[23:20] | When I need to kill, I’ll call. | 我想杀人了 会打给你 |
[23:22] | Until then, stay out of my way. | 在此之前 别来烦我 |
[23:27] | Fine. It’s over. | 好吧 结束了 |
[23:32] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[23:34] | Crazy ones… well, they’re good for a fling, | 狂野的男人 只能玩玩 |
[23:39] | but they’re not relationship material. | 不能维持下去 |
[23:44] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[23:46] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[23:48] | You know what, Dean? | 告诉你 迪恩 |
[23:51] | It’s not me. It’s you. | 错不在我 在你 |
[24:05] | Maybe I should drive? | 还是我来开车吧 |
[24:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | Good idea. | 这样也好 |
[24:22] | Hello, bullwinkle. | 你好啊 小鹿 |
[24:26] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[24:30] | – So much. – You’re here for Dean. | -想死了 -你是来找迪恩的 |
[24:32] | I’m here to give him to you. | 我正要把他给你 |
[24:36] | – What? – The little prat’s bad for business. | -什么 -那小混蛋坏我生意 |
[24:38] | He’s…uncontrollable. Must be the mark. | 他…不受控制 一定是因为血印 |
[24:42] | Anyway, Dean’s your problem now… again, forever. | 总之 迪恩又成了你的问题了 永远都是了 |
[24:46] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[24:48] | First, there’s the small matter of my finder’s fee. | 首先 要谈一下我的中介费 |
[25:17] | Hannah?! | 汉娜 |
[25:20] | She’s gone, Castiel. | 她走了 卡西迪奥 |
[25:22] | She took the express elevator upstairs. | 她搭直达电梯上楼了 |
[25:26] | To heaven? Why? | 去天堂了 为什么 |
[25:41] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 |
[25:48] | – Metatron. – I knew you’d come back. | -梅塔特隆 -我就知道你会回来 |
[25:52] | That white-hot spark between us… I felt it. | 我们之间炽热的火花 我感觉到了 |
[25:58] | I’m here about Castiel. | 我是为卡西迪奥而来 |
[26:02] | After you cast the spell to close the gates of heaven, | 你施咒关闭天堂大门之后 |
[26:06] | was there any of his grace left? | 他的能量还有剩吗 |
[26:09] | And if there was? | 如果有呢 |
[26:11] | Then I want it. | 那我要拿到 |
[26:13] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[26:18] | Everybody wants something. | 人人都有所求 |
[26:20] | Question is, are you willing to pay for it? | 问题是 你愿付出代价吗 |
[26:23] | Are you willing to… | 你愿意 |
[26:25] | I don’t know… let me out? | 比如…放我出去吗 |
[26:31] | Oh, come on. Don’t look so shocked. | 拜托 别那么惊讶的样子 |
[26:34] | You knew what I’d ask for. | 你肯定知道我会要求什么 |
[26:36] | And you wouldn’t have come here if you weren’t willing to pony up. | 如果你不是做好这个准备了 也不会来 |
[26:41] | It doesn’t make it any easier. | 那我也很不好受 |
[26:46] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[26:49] | So… | 那么 |
[26:51] | Let me sweeten the pot. | 我再给你点好处吧 |
[26:54] | I have had time to… | 我有了充足的时间 |
[26:58] | think. | 思考 |
[27:00] | And I’ve decided… screw earth. | 我决定 不管地球了 |
[27:03] | You pop that lock, I’ll give you Castiel’s grace | 你给我开锁 我就给你卡西迪奥的能量 |
[27:07] | and then scamper off to another planet… | 然后我会去别的星球 |
[27:10] | Another galaxy, even… | 甚至是别的星系 |
[27:11] | And you will never see me again. | 你再也不会看到我了 |
[27:17] | And in return… | 作为交换 |
[27:21] | You get Cass back at full power… | 你可以帮小卡满血复原 |
[27:25] | Large and in charge. | 强大 当权 |
[27:28] | And that’s what you really want, isn’t it? | 这才是你真正想要的 对吗 |
[27:32] | Somebody big and strong telling you what to do. | 有个大老板告诉你该怎么做 |
[27:37] | Poor little Hannah. | 可怜的小汉娜 |
[27:40] | You’re so desperate to be dominated. | 你如此迫切地希望受人统治 |
[27:47] | Watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[27:51] | Like I said — white-hot spark. | 就像我说的 炽热的火花 |
[28:00] | So, do we have a deal? | 那我们达成协议了吗 |
[28:02] | No. | 没有 |
[28:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:10] | You know perfectly well what she’s doing, Ass-tiel. | 她在干什么你清楚得很 混蛋迪奥 |
[28:13] | I had to. You are dying. | 我必须得这么做 你快死了 |
[28:15] | She’s right. You totally are. | 她说得没错 你的确快死了 |
[28:16] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[28:17] | He said your grace — it’s still out there. | 他说你的能量还在 |
[28:20] | He’s lying. He is a liar. | 他在说谎 他是个骗子 |
[28:23] | Hey, words hurt! | 言语也伤人啊 |
[28:25] | Listen to me, Hannah. You don’t want this. | 听我说 汉娜 你不会想这么做的 |
[28:28] | I have seen what — | 我见识过… |
[28:30] | I’ve made deals born of desperation, | 我在绝望之下做出的交易 |
[28:33] | and they always end in blood and tears — | 无一不以血泪告终 |
[28:37] | always. | 毫无例外 |
[28:38] | So I’m supposed to let you… | 难道我就应该让你… |
[28:39] | Yes. It’s my life, and it’s my choice. | 是的 这是我的人生 也是我的选择 |
[28:43] | And I don’t want this. | 而我不想要这个 |
[28:48] | I… | 我… |
[28:53] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:08] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[29:10] | Not about the lying part. | 不是指你说我撒谎的部分 |
[29:12] | I am a terrific liar. | 我的确是个说谎高手 |
[29:16] | But there is some of your mojo left. | 但是你的能量确实还剩一些 |
[29:19] | Not a lot… | 不多… |
[29:21] | but enough. | 但也够用了 |
[29:25] | And it can be yours for the low, low price of — | 你只要付出一点点代价 就能拿回去… |
[29:28] | Keep it. | 你自己留着吧 |
[29:33] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[29:35] | I’ve made peace with my fate. | 我已经接受自己的命运了 |
[29:41] | Who’s the liar now? | 现在谁在撒谎了 |
[29:45] | I enjoy thinking about you locked up in here, | 想到你被锁在这儿 永世不见天日 |
[29:50] | rotting until the end of time. | 我就很开心 |
[29:53] | It’s my…happy place. | 这是…让我高兴的事 |
[29:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:02] | No. | 不 |
[30:04] | I’ll get out. | 我会出去的 |
[30:07] | It may take a century. | 也许得花上一世纪 |
[30:10] | May take a millennium or two, | 也许得花上千年 |
[30:12] | but this dump will not hold me forever. | 但这破地方休想永远锁着我 |
[30:17] | And when I’m free — | 等我自由了… |
[30:20] | here’s a little sneak preview — | 偷偷预告一下… |
[30:24] | everybody dies. | 人人都得死 |
[30:27] | You… | 你… |
[30:33] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[30:35] | You should have killed me when you had the chance, Castiel. | 你本该一有机会就杀了我 卡西迪奥 |
[30:38] | Dead man walking! | 你要死了 |
[30:41] | You heard me! | 你听到我的话了 |
[30:43] | Dead man walking!! | 你要死了 |
[31:01] | What are you, Dean? A demon? | 你算什么 迪恩 恶魔吗 |
[31:05] | Maybe you’re a human. | 或许你是人类 |
[31:09] | Pick a bloody side! | 选一边吧 |
[31:20] | Hiya, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[31:38] | Hey, Harv, why don’t you go grab a smoke? | 哈维 你去抽支烟吧 |
[31:47] | Who winged you? | 谁让你挂彩了 |
[31:50] | Does it matter? | 你真关心吗 |
[31:52] | Not really. | 不 |
[31:55] | I told you to let me go. | 我都叫你放我走了 |
[31:59] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[32:02] | By the way, | 对了 |
[32:04] | your, uh, pal Crowley… | 你的…小伙伴克劳力 |
[32:09] | Sold you out. | 出卖你了 |
[32:12] | Sounds like him. | 挺像他会做的事 |
[32:14] | Dean, hold on a second. | 迪恩 等等 |
[32:16] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样的 |
[32:18] | Look, we know how to cure demons. You remember that? | 我们知道怎么治愈恶魔 记得吗 |
[32:22] | Little latin, lot of blood. | 一点拉丁文 加上大量的血 |
[32:25] | It rings a bell. | 我有印象 |
[32:27] | Did you ever stop to think that if I wanted to be cured, | 你就没想过吗 如果我想被治愈 |
[32:29] | I wouldn’t have bailed? | 当初就不会跑了 |
[32:33] | That was Crowley. | 是克劳力搞的鬼 |
[32:36] | It really wasn’t. | 还真不是 |
[32:40] | It doesn’t matter, all right? | 这不重要了 好吗 |
[32:43] | ‘Cause whatever went down, whatever happened, | 反正不管发生了什么 |
[32:47] | we will fix it. | 我们都会解决的 |
[32:49] | Will we? | 会吗 |
[32:51] | ’cause right now, I’m doing all I can | 现在我可是竭尽全力 |
[32:52] | not to come over there and rip your throat out… | 才能控制住不去用我的牙齿… |
[32:54] | with my teeth. | 撕开你的喉咙 |
[32:57] | I’m giving you a chance, Sam. You should take it. | 我在给你机会 萨姆 你该抓住 |
[33:03] | I’m gonna have to pass. | 我不要这机会 |
[33:06] | Well, I’m not walking out that door with you. | 我不会跟你一起走出那扇门的 |
[33:10] | I’m just not. | 就是不会 |
[33:13] | So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna kill me? | 现在你打算怎样 杀了我吗 |
[33:19] | No. | 不 |
[33:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:23] | You don’t know what I’ve done. | 你可不知道我做过什么 |
[33:25] | I might have it coming. | 没准我是罪有应得 |
[33:31] | Well, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:34] | Because you are my brother. | 因为你是我哥哥 |
[33:38] | And I’m here to take you home. | 我是来带你回家的 |
[33:51] | “You’re my brother, and I’m here to take you home.” | “你是我哥哥 我是来带你回家的” |
[33:54] | Yeah, what is this, a lifetime movie? | 你当是生活频道的电影吗 |
[33:56] | With your puppy-dog eyes? | 还一副楚楚可怜的眼神 |
[34:01] | Oh, thanks, Sammy. I needed that. | 谢了 萨姆 我正需要这个 |
[34:11] | You really think those are gonna work? | 你真以为那玩意会管用吗 |
[34:16] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有试试才知道了 |
[34:56] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[34:58] | We met? | 我们见过吗 |
[34:59] | Talked on the phone. | 电话里聊过 |
[35:02] | Right. Right. | 想起来了 |
[35:03] | You’re the guy who’s supposed to put a bullet in Sammy’s brain. | 你就是那个要给萨姆脑袋来一枪的人 |
[35:06] | Did you miss? | 射偏了吗 |
[35:07] | Well, I had a better idea. | 我想到了更好的主意 |
[35:09] | I figure if I let your bro escape, | 我琢磨如果我让他逃跑 |
[35:12] | he’d go running to you, and all I had to do was just tag along. | 他就会去找你 我只需要跟着他就行了 |
[35:15] | And now here we are, finally — | 现在我们终于见面了 |
[35:18] | Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[35:20] | Great. A groupie. | 这可好 狂热粉丝 |
[35:24] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah, yeah. You’re that guy from that thing. | 当然 你就是那件事的那个人 |
[35:30] | Nyack, New York, June 21, 2003. | 纽约州奈阿克 2003年6月21日 |
[35:33] | That supposed to ring a bell? | 我应该想起什么来吗 |
[35:34] | It was the night you gutted and murdered a man | 那晚你残忍地杀害了一个人 |
[35:36] | by the name of Edward Trenton. | 叫做爱德华·特伦顿 |
[35:38] | He was my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:42] | – “Okay”? – Well, hey, I’m not saying | -“好吧” -我不是要否认 |
[35:44] | I didn’t slice and dice your old man. | 我剁了你老爹 |
[35:46] | I’m just saying that he wasn’t the first, | 我只是说他不是第一个 |
[35:47] | and he certainly wasn’t the last, | 也绝不会是最后一个 |
[35:49] | and they all just kind of get blended up. | 我对不上号 |
[35:50] | I saw you… that night… after. | 那晚上 你杀人后 我看到你了 |
[35:55] | You let me live. That was dumb — real dumb. | 你放过了我 真是愚蠢 太愚蠢了 |
[36:02] | I spent half my life training for this moment. | 我花了半生 为此刻做训练 |
[36:06] | I’ve played out this fight a thousand times in my mind. | 脑海里已经预演了成百上千次与你的对决 |
[36:10] | And I know all about you, Dean-o. | 我很了解你 迪恩 |
[36:13] | And you’re good. Oh, you’re real good. | 你很厉害 真的很厉害 |
[36:16] | But, you see, I’m better. | 不过 我更厉害 |
[36:19] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[36:21] | Take a shot. | 开枪吧 |
[36:25] | Now, that’s not payback. | 那可算不上报复 |
[36:33] | This is payback. | 这才是 |
[36:52] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[36:54] | and I’m just spitballing here, but, uh, maybe… | 我就是说说 但也许… |
[36:57] | you are not as good as you think you are. | 你并不像你想的那么厉害 |
[37:04] | You know kung fu? | 你懂功夫吗 |
[37:06] | I know everything. | 我什么都懂 |
[37:09] | Well, come on. | 那就上吧 |
[37:28] | What did you think was gonna happen, huh? | 你以为会发生什么 |
[37:29] | You just stroll up here | 你溜达到这儿 |
[37:32] | and say “My name is Inigo Montoya. | 说什么”我叫伊尼戈·蒙托亚 |
[37:33] | You killed my father. Prepare to die,” | 你杀了我父亲 受死吧” |
[37:36] | and I’d just roll over? | 我就会老实受死吗 |
[37:40] | Well, that’s just — it makes me sad. | 真是…悲哀啊 |
[37:49] | You have no idea what you walked into here, do you? | 你根本不知道自己惹上谁了 是不是 |
[37:53] | None. | 完全不知道 |
[37:56] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[37:58] | I’m a demon. | 我是恶魔 |
[38:16] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[38:18] | You said if you saw me, you would kill me, so do it! | 你说过如果你见到我 就会杀了我 那动手啊 |
[38:23] | I guess I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[38:36] | Stop! It’s over! | 别动 结束了 |
[38:38] | It’s over, Dean. | 结束了 迪恩 |
[38:48] | A pleasure doing business. | 和你做生意很愉快 |
[38:52] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你打算怎么处理它 |
[38:55] | Toss it into a volcano, leave it on the moon. | 扔进火山 留在月球 |
[38:58] | I’ll get creative. | 我会想出来的 |
[39:01] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[39:02] | I don’t want Dean getting his hands on the precious | 我和你一样不想让迪恩再碰到 |
[39:04] | any more than you do. | 这宝贝 |
[39:06] | Your brother knows I ratted. | 你哥哥知道我背叛了他 |
[39:09] | He tends to hold a grudge. | 他会怀恨在心 |
[39:10] | I don’t want to get… | 我可不想被 |
[39:12] | boned. | 捅了 |
[39:18] | This doesn’t make us square. | 这样我们之间也没一笔勾销 |
[39:22] | If I see you again — | 如果我再看到你… |
[39:23] | Oh, stop it, Samantha. | 得了吧 萨曼莎 |
[39:25] | No one likes a tease. | 没人喜欢受人作弄 |
[39:50] | Give me every book you have on demons. | 把你所有关于恶魔的书都给我 |
[40:05] | Sir. | 先生 |
[40:07] | It’s time to move on. | 该动身了 |
[40:35] | This thing is filthy. | 真是脏死了 |
[40:37] | It’s just a car, Sam. | 这只是辆车 萨姆 |
[40:39] | “It’s just a…car”” | “这只是辆车” |
[40:44] | You really have gone dark. | 你还真是变黑暗了 |
[40:48] | You have no idea. | 你根本想不到 |
[40:51] | You know what, Dean? | 你知道吗 迪恩 |
[40:54] | I saw what happened back there. | 我看到了刚刚发生的事 |
[40:56] | You could have killed that guy, and you didn’t. | 你本可以杀了那家伙 但你没有 |
[41:00] | You took mercy on him. | 你对他心生怜悯 |
[41:03] | You call that mercy? | 你管那叫怜悯 |
[41:05] | Imagine you spend your whole life | 想想你这一生都耗费在 |
[41:07] | hunting down the guy that knifed your father. | 追捕杀死你父亲的人上 |
[41:10] | When you finally find him… | 等你最终找到他 |
[41:13] | He whips you like a dog. | 他把你当狗一样打 |
[41:18] | How do you think that feels? | 你觉得那感觉如何 |
[41:23] | That kid’s gonna spend his whole life knowing that he had his shot | 那孩子余生都会想着 他有过机会 |
[41:27] | and that he couldn’t beat me. | 但却无法打败我 |
[41:30] | That ain’t mercy. | 那不是怜悯 |
[41:32] | That’s the worst thing I could have done to him. | 那是我能对他做的最残忍的事 |
[41:39] | And what I’m gonna do to you, Sammy… | 我对你 萨姆 |
[41:43] | Well, that ain’t gonna be mercy, either. | 也不会有怜悯 |