时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[00:29] | Whatever could that be? | 怎么回事啊 |
[00:37] | Ghost? | 鬼 |
[00:38] | Meet Winchester. | 我们是温家双煞 |
[00:40] | Cut! | 停 |
[00:41] | Maggie, Siobhan… | 玛姬 斯沃恩 |
[00:46] | …is this some kind of a joke to you? | 你们把这当玩笑吗 |
[00:50] | Siobhan, this scene takes place | 斯沃恩 这场戏 |
[00:54] | before the events of Carver Edlund’s | 是发生在卡文·爱德路德[恰克] |
[00:56] | unpublished masterpiece “Dark side of the moon.” | 未出版的大作《月之暗面》[S05E16]之前 |
[01:01] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:02] | Meaning, where is the Samulet? | 你的萨姆护身符呢 |
[01:06] | I took it off. | 我给摘下来了 |
[01:07] | It kept hitting me in the lips, and… | 总是打到我的嘴唇 |
[01:08] | That amulet is a symbol of the Winchesters’ brotherly love. | 那个护身符是温家兄弟的亲情象征 |
[01:12] | You need to take one for the team. | 你得为大家忍忍 |
[01:14] | Look, I’m just here for the college credit. | 我只是为了大学学分才来的 |
[01:18] | How dare you! | 你好大胆 |
[01:21] | People! | 行了 |
[01:23] | People! | 你们够了 |
[01:26] | Okay, I have had three weeks of this crap show, | 我已经忍了这破剧三周了 |
[01:29] | and I am done. | 我受够了 |
[01:30] | There is too much drama in the drama department. | 戏剧部也太戏剧化了 |
[01:32] | I’m going to principal Salazar in the morning. | 我明早去找萨拉查校长 |
[01:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no, Mrs. Chandler, | 不不不 钱德勒老师 |
[01:36] | – It’s over, Marie. – please… | -结束了 玛丽 – 别这样 |
[01:42] | All right, everybody back to one! | 好了 我们重新开始 |
[01:45] | Until we are all suspended, the show must go on. | 除非我们真被叫停 演出要继续 |
[01:49] | Why couldn’t they just do “Godspell,” | 他们为什么不能像普通的小讨厌鬼那样 |
[01:51] | like good little skanks? | 演《摇滚福音》呢 |
[01:53] | Instead, it’s this awful, unbelievable horror story. | 却非得演这么个天马行空的烂恐怖故事 |
[02:01] | Like that stuff really happens. | 那种事哪里会有啊 |
[02:04] | Theater is about life, you know? | 戏剧应该表现生活 |
[02:07] | Truth… truth! | 真理 事实 |
[02:09] | Where is the truth in “Supernatural”? | 《凶鬼恶灵》有什么真实可言啊 |
[02:28] | Oh, get it off! Get it off! | 放开 放开 |
[02:39] | I mean, it’s close, but it just… | 接近了 但还是… |
[02:42] | It needs a little more, eh… | 还需要点… |
[03:36] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[03:37] | Long enough to find us a case. | 够长了 还给咱们找到件案子 |
[03:39] | Long enough to… | 真的 |
[03:41] | I take it that means you’re feeling back to normal? | 那么你现在都恢复正常了吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, whatever normal is in our world. | 对我们来说算是正常了吧 |
[03:47] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[03:49] | Right here. | 看这里 |
[03:51] | A teacher at an all-girls school went missing in Flint, Michigan. | 密歇根州 弗林特一个女校老师失踪了 |
[03:55] | She was, uh, headed to her car and then disappeared. | 她当时正要去取车 就消失不见了 |
[03:58] | Nobody’s seen her since. | 再没人见到过她 |
[04:02] | Dean, there’s nothing here to even remotely suggest there’s a case. | 迪恩 这里面毫无有古怪的迹象 |
[04:05] | There is nothing there that even remotely suggests there isn’t a case. | 这里面也没有迹象表明 就绝对没有古怪 |
[04:09] | Boom. | 搞定 |
[04:09] | Come on, man. | 得了 伙计 |
[04:10] | Sam, out there hunting… | 萨姆 去猎魔 |
[04:13] | That’s the only normal I know. | 那是我唯一的正常 |
[04:18] | We got work to do. | 我们要去干活儿了 |
[04:31] | Oh, of course. | 好的 |
[04:32] | Yes, I certainly appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[04:34] | You got it. Thanks, officer. | 好的 谢谢 长官 |
[04:37] | So, the last place Mrs. Chandler was seen by anyone | 最后有人见到钱德勒老师 |
[04:41] | was in the auditorium. | 是在礼堂 |
[04:43] | Turns out she’s the drama teacher. | 她是戏剧部的老师 |
[04:45] | Theater kids… great. | 玩戏剧的孩子 这可好 |
[04:48] | – I was a theater kid. – Barely. | -我就演过戏剧呢 -少来了 |
[04:50] | You did “our town,” which was cool, | 你演了《我们小镇》 虽说不错 |
[04:51] | but then you did that crappy musical. | 但后来你又去演那个破音乐剧 |
[04:53] | That… “Oklahoma!”? | 《俄克拉荷马》吗 |
[04:54] | Hugh Jackman got cast off “Oklahoma”” | 休·杰克曼还演过呢 |
[04:56] | You ran tech, wolverine. | 你是负责舞台布景的 金刚狼 |
[04:59] | Shut up. | 讨厌 |
[05:10] | If you gentlemen need anything else, just let me know. | 二位如果还需要什么 尽管说 |
[05:13] | Great. Thanks, Mrs. Salazar. | 好的 谢谢萨拉查老师 |
[05:21] | Idjits. | 白痴 |
[05:25] | Ya idjits. | 你们这些白痴 |
[05:28] | You are idjits. | 你们就是白痴 |
[05:31] | Hey, assbutt! | 混球 |
[05:33] | Hey, assbutt! | 混球 |
[05:36] | *John and Mary, husband and wife* | *约翰 玛丽 是一对夫妻* |
[05:40] | *Bringing home a brand-new life* | *将新生儿子带回家* |
[05:43] | *His name is Sammy* | *他名叫萨姆* |
[05:46] | *I’m big brother Dean* | *我是哥哥迪恩* |
[05:49] | *The perfect family Or so it seemed* | *看似美满家庭 可现实却非如此* |
[05:54] | *The demon’s visits had begun* | *恶魔已然开始造访* |
[05:57] | *It believed Sam was the chosen one* | *它认定萨姆是选定之人* |
[06:01] | *It burned my mother* | *它烧死了妈妈* |
[06:04] | *And it cursed my brother* | *还诅咒了弟弟* |
[06:07] | *Leaving us in tears* | *让我们伤心欲绝* |
[06:12] | *On the road so far* | *走过的路* |
[06:15] | *Yeah, the road so far* | *走过的路* |
[06:18] | – *We are in dad’s car…* – Cut! | -*我们驾驶着爸爸的车* -停 |
[06:22] | All right, go talk to the lighting department real quick, | 去跟灯光部说一下 |
[06:24] | and then we’re gonna go talk to Siobhan. | 然后我们跟斯沃恩谈谈 |
[06:30] | – What in the h-holy… – If there is a case… | -搞什么… -如果有案子 |
[06:34] | Probably has something to do with all this. | 大概跟这个有关 |
[06:36] | Ya think? | 还用说 |
[06:38] | – Okay? Good. – Publisher? | -行吗 好的 -是出版商吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:43] | – Maggie, Marie just never stops. – I know. | -玛姬 玛丽真是没完没了 -是啊 |
[06:47] | You were great. | 你很棒 |
[06:48] | Oh, my gosh, a-a-are you guys from the publisher? | 天呐 你们是出版社的吗 |
[06:50] | I’m… I’m Marie, the writer/director. | 我是玛丽 编剧/导演 |
[06:52] | This is Maeve, my stage manager, and that was just a dr– | 这是梅芙 舞台监督 那是… |
[07:01] | I’m, uh, Special Agent Smith. | 我是特别探员史密斯 |
[07:03] | This is my partner, Special Agent… | 这位是我搭档 |
[07:05] | – Smith. – Smith. | -史密斯 -也是史密斯 |
[07:06] | No relation. | 我们不是亲属 |
[07:08] | W-we’re here to look into the disappearance… | 我们是来调查… |
[07:10] | There is no singing in “Supernatural.” | 《凶灵恶鬼》怎么还唱上了 |
[07:14] | Well, this is Marie’s interpretation. | 这是玛丽的演绎版本 |
[07:18] | Well…I mean, if there was singing, you know… | 如果要唱歌 |
[07:22] | and that’s a big “if”… | 这可能性可不大 |
[07:24] | If there was singing, it would be classic rock, | 即使要唱歌 也该是经典摇滚 |
[07:27] | not this… Andrew Floyd Webber crap! | 不会是安德鲁·佛洛依德·韦伯风的 |
[07:30] | – Andrew Lloyd Webber. – S– what? | -是安德鲁·洛伊德·韦伯 -什么 |
[07:31] | Well, you know, we do sing a cover | 我们第二幕有安排 |
[07:34] | of “Carry on Wayward Son” in the second act. | 唱《前行吧 不羁之子》 |
[07:38] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:40] | – It’s a classic. – It’s a classic. | -多经典啊 -多经典啊 |
[07:43] | Right. Anyways, | 嗯 总之 |
[07:44] | w-we’re here to talk about the disappearance of Mrs. Chandler. | 我们是为钱德勒老师的失踪而来 |
[07:47] | Any chance you two saw her before she vanished? | 她失踪之前 你们见过她吗 |
[07:50] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:51] | She left around like, what, 9:30? | 她什么时候走的 9点半左右吧 |
[07:54] | Any idea where she would be headed that time of night? | 知道她那时候会去哪里吗 |
[07:56] | A bar. | 酒吧 |
[07:58] | Or a liquor store. | 或者贩酒店 |
[08:00] | Both. | 或者都去 |
[08:02] | Really? | 这样啊 |
[08:03] | She had a nasty divorce last year. | 她去年离婚了 闹得很凶 |
[08:06] | Most of the time, she’s sipping on her, uh… grown-up juice | 她大部分时间都沉溺于…大人果汁 |
[08:10] | or passed out… usually in that order. | 要么就不省人事 一般是先喝后醉 |
[08:13] | Yeah, well, I don’t blame her. | 我可不怪她 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna need 50 jello shots and a hose-down | 我要喝50杯果冻酒 外加拿水管使劲冲澡 |
[08:16] | to get this stink off me. | 才能把这洗掉 |
[08:17] | Maeve, we need you to check the lights. | 梅芙 来检查下灯光 |
[08:19] | Maeve, right? You’re the stage manager? | 梅芙 是吧 你是舞台监督 |
[08:21] | And I understudy Jody Mills. | 我还是乔迪·米尔斯的替角 |
[08:23] | – What? – That’s great. That’s great. | -什么 -很好 很不错 |
[08:25] | Jody Mills… that’s great. | 乔迪·米尔斯 多棒啊 |
[08:26] | So, how about you give me a, uh, behind-the-scenes tour | 那不如你带我去后台转转 |
[08:30] | while your director shows my partner Mrs. Chandler’s office? | 你们导演带我搭档去钱德勒老师的办公室吧 |
[08:33] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[08:35] | Great. Give us a moment, please. | 好的 稍等我们一下 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[08:42] | I mean, I got to say, it’s kind of charming… | 其实 也挺不错的 |
[08:44] | t-the production value and the… | 制作水准和… |
[08:46] | No? N– no. | 不吗 当然不 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna check for EMF. | 我去查电磁干扰 |
[08:50] | You… you look for, uh, cursed objects. | 你去找…诅咒物体 |
[08:59] | Where the hell did you get all this stuff? | 这些东西你们都哪来的 |
[09:01] | Some parts homemade, some parts repurposed, | 有些是自制的 有些改造的 |
[09:04] | all of it…awesome. | 都很…棒极了 |
[09:07] | D-don’t… | 别 |
[09:10] | Please don’t. | 请别乱动 |
[09:16] | What are they doing? | 他们干什么呢 |
[09:17] | Oh, uh, they are rehearsing the B.M. scene. | 他们在排练倾肠戏 |
[09:22] | The bowel-movement scene? | 清肠戏啊 |
[09:23] | No! | 什么啊 |
[09:25] | No, the boy melodrama scene. | 倾诉衷肠戏 |
[09:28] | You know, the scene where the boys get together | 就是他俩在一起 |
[09:30] | and they’re… they’re driving or leaning against baby, | 一起开车 或一起靠着宝贝车 |
[09:34] | drinking a beer, sharing their feelings. | 喝喝啤酒 谈谈感受 |
[09:38] | The two of them… alone but together. | 就他们俩 虽然孤独 但拥有彼此 |
[09:43] | Bonded, united. | 心灵相通 兄弟联手 |
[09:45] | The power of their pain is… | 他们痛苦的力量… |
[09:46] | Why are they standing so close together? | 他们为什么站得那么近 |
[09:51] | Reasons. | 有原因啊 |
[09:54] | You know they’re brothers, right? | 你知道他们是亲兄弟吧 |
[09:56] | Well, duh. | 当然了 |
[09:58] | But…subtext. | 但 可以暗示嘛 |
[10:03] | Why don’t you take a substep back there, ladies? | 我说你们往后退退吧 姑娘们 |
[10:16] | Now, have you noticed anything strange during the production? | 整个排练期间 你注意到什么异常了吗 |
[10:19] | I mean… any odd noises or… | 比如 奇怪的声音 |
[10:23] | You mean something like this? | 你是指这种吗 |
[10:26] | Or perhaps this? | 或者这个 |
[10:30] | Right. Of course. | 嗯 当然了 |
[10:30] | How about this? | 这个呢 |
[10:31] | I-I-I got it. Thanks. | 我懂了 谢谢 |
[10:37] | You know, back when I did tech in school, | 我当初在学校剧负责舞台布景时 |
[10:40] | we had two cd decks. | 我们只有两个CD机 |
[10:42] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:43] | I have to go sign for delivery. | 我得去签收快递 |
[10:47] | Please don’t touch anything. | 请不要碰任何东西 |
[11:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:22] | This hers? | 这是她的 |
[11:23] | No. | 不是 |
[11:24] | That’s a prop from act 2. | 那是第二幕的道具 |
[11:25] | I’ve been looking for that, actually. | 我还一直在找呢 |
[11:27] | There’s no space in “Supernatural”” | 《凶灵恶鬼》里面没有太空元素啊 |
[11:29] | Well, not canonically, no, | 原著是没有 |
[11:31] | but this is transformative fiction. | 但这是改编版的 |
[11:35] | You mean fan fiction. | 同人小说吧 |
[11:37] | Call it whatever you like, okay? | 随你怎么说吧 |
[11:38] | It’s inspired by Carver Edlund’s books… | 是受卡文·爱德路德小说启发 |
[11:43] | with a few embellishments. | 并做了适当修饰 |
[11:46] | Well, as you know, Chuck stopped writing after “Swan Song.” | 你也知道 恰克在《最后一战》[S05E22]之后就封笔了 |
[11:50] | I just I couldn’t leave it the way that it was. | 我不能让故事就那么结束啊 |
[11:53] | I mean, Dean not hunting anymore, | 迪恩不再猎魔了 |
[11:54] | living with Lisa, | 搬去跟莉莎住 |
[11:56] | S-Sam somehow back from hell but not with Dean? | 萨姆从地狱回来了 却不去找迪恩 |
[12:01] | So, um, I wrote my own ending. | 所以我写了自己的结局 |
[12:04] | You wrote your own ending… with… | 你自己写了结局 还加入了… |
[12:07] | Spaceships? | 太空船吗 |
[12:07] | And robots and some ninjas. | 还有机器人 忍者 |
[12:10] | And then Dean becomes a woman. | 然后迪恩变成了女人 |
[12:14] | It– it’s just for a few scenes. | 就是几场戏 |
[12:18] | All right, Shakespeare, you know that I can actually tell you | 听着 大文豪 我其实可以告诉你 |
[12:20] | what really happened with, uh, Sam and Dean. | 萨姆和迪恩后来的情况 |
[12:23] | A friend of mine hooked me up with the, uh… | 有个朋友帮我拿到了 |
[12:25] | Unpublished unpublished books. | 未出版的书 |
[12:29] | So, Sam came back from hell, but without his soul. | 萨姆从地狱回来了 但却没带回来灵魂 |
[12:33] | Then Cass brought in a bunch of Leviathans from purgatory. | 然后小卡从炼狱里带回来一群利维坦 |
[12:37] | Uh, they lost Bobby. | 鲍比死了 |
[12:40] | And then Cass and Dean got stuck in purgatory. | 然后小卡和迪恩还困在炼狱里了 |
[12:42] | Sam hit a dog. | 萨姆撞了狗 |
[12:43] | Uh, they met a prophet named Kevin. | 他们遇到一个叫凯文的先知 |
[12:45] | They lost him, too. | 然后他也死了 |
[12:47] | Then Sam underwent a series of trials… | 然后萨姆去进行了一系列测试 |
[12:51] | in an attempt to close the gates of hell… | 以试图关上地狱大门 |
[12:55] | Which… nearly cost him his life. | 而这几乎让他送命 |
[12:57] | And Dean… well, Dean became a demon. | 而迪恩呢…变成了恶魔 |
[13:01] | A knight of hell, actually. | 地狱骑士 |
[13:05] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[13:06] | That is some of the worst fan fiction that I have ever heard! | 简直是我听过的最狗血的同人小说了 |
[13:13] | I mean, seriously, though, no, | 拜托啊 |
[13:14] | where’d your friend find this garbage? | 你朋友上哪找到这种破烂的 |
[13:16] | I-I’m not saying that ours is a masterpiece or anything, | 我们的虽然不是杰作 |
[13:19] | but geez. | 但是 天呐 |
[13:22] | I’ll have to send you some fic-links later. | 我回头给你发点同人小说链接 |
[13:23] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[13:29] | Kids these days call it “Hugging.” | 如今的孩子管那叫”抱抱” |
[13:32] | Is that in the show? | 这也是节目一部分吗 |
[13:33] | Oh. No. | 不是的 |
[13:34] | Siobhan and Kristen are a couple in real life. | 斯沃恩和克里斯汀真是一对 |
[13:39] | Although, we do explore the nature of Destiel in act 2. | 不过我们第二幕的确有探讨”迪卡”的关系 |
[13:43] | Sorry… what? | 什么 |
[13:44] | Oh, it’s just subtext. | 就是暗示啦 |
[13:46] | But, then again, you know, | 不过嘛 |
[13:48] | you can’t spell “subtex” without… | 暗示当然是 |
[13:50] | s-e-x. | 性方面的 |
[13:56] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[13:57] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[13:58] | I mean, shouldn’t it be “Dea-stiel”? | 应该是叫”迪西迪奥”吧 |
[14:01] | Really? That’s your issue with this? | 不是吧 这就是你的吐槽点吗 |
[14:04] | No, of course it’s not my issue. | 当然不是了 |
[14:06] | You know, how about… “Sastiel,” “Samstiel”? | 话说 “萨卡” “萨西迪奥”怎么样 |
[14:10] | Okay, all right, you know what? You’re gonna do that thing | 行了 我告诉你 你要这么做 |
[14:12] | where you just shut the hell up… forever. | 给我闭嘴 永远别说话了 |
[14:16] | Look, man, no EMF, no hex bags. | 伙计 没有电磁干扰 没有巫术袋 |
[14:19] | None of their props are even remotely hinky. | 他们的道具也都没有问题 |
[14:22] | Other than the Charlie Kaufman of it all, I got nothing. | 除了剧情天马行空 我没查到别的了 |
[14:26] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:28] | No, miss Chandler’s office | 钱德勒老师办公室里 |
[14:29] | was just a pile of empty bottles and regret. | 只有空酒瓶和一堆后悔 |
[14:31] | She’s probably facedown in a bar somewhere or a ditch. | 她大概醉倒在哪个酒吧 或水沟里了 |
[14:34] | All right, so, what, this… this whole… | 好吧 那么这件事 |
[14:37] | This whole musical thing, everything, it’s just… | 这个音乐剧 |
[14:39] | It’s all a coincidence? | 就只是巧合吗 |
[14:40] | There is no case? | 根本没有古怪 |
[14:42] | Unless you’re seeing something I’m not, | 除非你看到了我漏掉的线索 |
[14:44] | no, Dean, there’s no case here. | 否则 迪恩 这里没有古怪 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | “CasDean”? | “卡西迪恩”呢 |
[14:54] | Shut your face. Get in the car. | 给我闭嘴 进车里 |
[15:08] | Maggie! Come on! | 玛姬 别这样 |
[15:13] | J– please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[15:15] | Everyone else is willing to follow your little dictatorship, | 其他人都愿意遵从你的独裁 |
[15:18] | but not me. | 但我不会 |
[15:20] | I’ve been telling you all along, Marie… | 我一直在跟你说 玛丽 |
[15:22] | If it’s not canon, then it shouldn’t be in the show. | 如果不是原著上的 就不该写进戏里 |
[15:25] | You know, we should’ve just done “The outsiders,” like I told you. | 我们就该按我说的 排演《局外人》 |
[15:28] | Just… | 别这样 |
[15:29] | Come back inside. We can make this work. | 回来嘛 我们好商量 |
[15:33] | I’m going to principal Salazar’s in the morning. | 我明早去找萨拉查校长 |
[15:35] | Gonna do what Mrs. Chandler was too drunk to finish. | 我要做钱德勒老师醉得没做到的事 |
[15:44] | Great. | 这可好 |
[16:15] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[16:17] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[16:46] | So, checked with the principal. | 我问过校长了 |
[16:47] | There’s nothing on the surveillance tapes. | 监控录像上毫无结果 |
[16:48] | What the cops think? | 警察怎么看 |
[16:51] | You know, the only clue they found was by the dumpster. | 他们唯一找到的线索在垃圾桶旁边 |
[16:53] | They found the Same flower near Mrs. Chandler’s cellphone. | 他们在钱德勒老师的手机旁找到了一样的花 |
[16:57] | – You recognize it? – No. | -认得吗 -不 |
[16:58] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[17:00] | I made you some tea. | 我给你泡了茶 |
[17:06] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[17:07] | You guys came here to laugh at me, too, right? | 你们也是来取笑我的吗 |
[17:11] | Why don’t you tell us what happened to your friend? | 跟我们说说你的朋友到底出了什么事 |
[17:16] | Maggie quit the show. | 玛姬辞演了 |
[17:18] | She was trying to get us shut down, | 她想阻止我们继续排演 |
[17:20] | and so we were fighting. | 我们就吵了起来 |
[17:22] | The she left and I heard her scream. | 然后她就走了 我听到了她的尖叫声 |
[17:25] | So I ran outside to help. | 我就跑出去帮忙 |
[17:29] | And… | 结果 |
[17:32] | And I saw a scarecrow. | 却看到一个稻草人 |
[17:35] | It looked just like the one from our show, but… | 看上去跟我们剧里的那个一样 |
[17:39] | alive. | 但是是活的 |
[17:41] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:43] | I-it wrapped her up in vines | 它用藤蔓捆住了她 |
[17:47] | a-and took her behind a dumpster. | 然后把她拖到垃圾箱后面去了 |
[17:49] | And then they were both just…gone. | 然后他们都消失不见了 |
[17:52] | So, I called the cops, and a bunch of adults | 于是我报了警 一群大人说 |
[17:56] | just told me I had an overactive imagination. | 我只是想象力太丰富了 |
[18:00] | But it’s all real. | 但都是真的 |
[18:03] | Ghosts, angels… demons. | 鬼魂 天使 恶魔 |
[18:07] | I want to believe. | 我也想相信 |
[18:09] | You should believe. | 你应该相信 |
[18:10] | You both should ’cause it is all real. | 你们都该相信 那都是真的 |
[18:15] | And so are we. | 我们也是 |
[18:17] | I’m Sam Winchester. | 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[18:19] | That’s Dean. | 这是迪恩 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Now, look. | 听着 |
[18:33] | I’m willing to accept that monsters are real, | 我愿意接受怪物是真的 |
[18:37] | but those books… are works of fiction. | 但《凶灵恶鬼》只是小说而已 |
[18:41] | And you guys are way too old to be Sam or Dean. | 而且你们太老了 不可能是萨姆和迪恩 |
[18:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:45] | More of a Rufus/Bobby combo… maybe. | 我看你们更像鲁弗斯和鲍比 |
[18:50] | Okay, all right, little miss sunshine. | 好吧 阳光小美女 |
[18:54] | We are what the books call hunters. | 我们是书里所说的猎人 |
[18:57] | FBI hunters? | 联调局的猎人吗 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:02] | You guys are “X-files.” | 你们是《X档案》 |
[19:05] | Sure. Yeah. You could say that. | 嗯 行啊 可以这么说 |
[19:07] | So, the scarecrow in your musical… | 你音乐剧用到的稻草人 |
[19:10] | Is it based on the one from the books? | 是根据书里改编的吗 |
[19:12] | No. I changed it. | 不是的 我改了 |
[19:13] | I got scared of a local legend when I was a kid. | 我小时候特别怕当地的一个传说 |
[19:16] | There was this old, creepy scarecrow | 镇外一座废弃的农场 |
[19:19] | on an abandoned farm outside of town. | 有个破旧吓人的稻草人 |
[19:21] | Kids used to say if it caught you, | 孩子们会说如果被它抓到 |
[19:24] | it would take you away. | 它就会把你带走 |
[19:25] | Okay, if this scarecrow is based off of your version, | 好吧 如果这个稻草人是根据你的版本来的 |
[19:27] | then miss Chandler and Maggie might still be alive. | 那钱德勒老师和玛姬就可能还活着 |
[19:30] | You think the scarecrow was created by the play? | 你觉得稻草人是我们的剧创造的 |
[19:35] | You think… | 你觉得 |
[19:37] | It’s a tulpa. | 是个幻象怪 |
[19:40] | Tulpas are monsters that are created by intense, | 幻象怪是由强烈 专注的想法 |
[19:43] | focused energy on an idea. | 产生的怪物 |
[19:44] | Or a story. | 或者是个故事 |
[19:46] | Great. How do you kill an idea? | 好吧 想法要怎么杀啊 |
[19:47] | Well, in “Hell House,” Sam and Dean burned the house down | 《地狱鬼宅》[S01E17]中 萨姆和迪恩烧掉了一座房子 |
[19:50] | to take out the one tulpa they hunted. | 以解决他们对付的那个幻象怪 |
[19:52] | Yeah, yeah, you kill the symbol, you kill the tulpa. | 是啊 杀掉象征 就能杀掉幻象怪 |
[19:55] | It’s, uh, actually a pretty good start. | 这是个好开端 |
[19:56] | So, the scarecrow in your play, is it a person or a prop? | 你们剧中的稻草人 是个人还是个道具 |
[20:00] | Prop. | 道具 |
[20:02] | And it’s terrifying. | 很吓人的 |
[20:06] | We keep it in the boiler room. | 我们放在锅炉房了 |
[20:08] | That’s, uh…great. | 很好 |
[20:09] | Um, okay, you guys read up. | 你们继续看 |
[20:11] | Just give us a sec. | 等我们一会儿 |
[20:16] | Yeah, so, this doesn’t add up. | 不对啊 |
[20:17] | Tulpas require a-a ton of psychic energy to juice up. | 幻象怪需要很多的精神能量才能形成 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:21] | Well, it’s not like the “Supernatural” books | 《凶灵恶鬼》又不是 |
[20:22] | are tearing up the New York Times best-seller list, | 《纽约时报》的畅销书 |
[20:26] | and I seriously doubt this play is even sold out. | 我严重怀疑这部剧有没有满座 |
[20:28] | Hope not. | 希望没有 |
[20:29] | Oh, but you know what? This flower… | 但是呢 那个花 |
[20:31] | I know I’ve seen it in the lore somewhere. | 我一定在什么地方见过 |
[20:35] | There’s got to be a connection. | 这其中肯定有联系的 |
[20:36] | All right, you get on that. I’m gonna take a shot at burning man. | 好吧 你去查那个 我去看看火人 |
[20:38] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[20:41] | Can you show me to the boiler room? | 你能带我去锅炉房吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:48] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[20:56] | Gird your loins. | 做好准备 |
[20:59] | It’s horrifying. | 很吓人的 |
[21:15] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[21:16] | I know. Scary, right? | 是啊 吓人吧 |
[21:29] | You want to piata this asshat? | 你要亲手解决这混球吗 |
[21:31] | “Asshat”? | 混球 |
[21:33] | Nice. It’s, uh, very Dean. | 不错 挺像迪恩的 |
[21:35] | No, he’s all yours, agent Smith. | 不用 他归你了 史密斯探员 |
[21:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | We came, we saw, we kicked… | 我们去了 我们看到了 我们毁… |
[21:52] | It’s not a tulpa. | 不是幻象怪 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | It’s not a tulpa. | 不是幻象怪 |
[21:58] | Say it one more time, but just a little bit more Arnold, | 再说一遍 不过更像施瓦辛格那样 |
[22:00] | you know, like… it’s not a tulpa. | 这样…不是幻象怪 |
[22:01] | Dude, come on. | 行了 |
[22:02] | – It’s Calliope. – Who? | -是卡利奥佩 -谁 |
[22:05] | The goddess of epic poetry… the muse. | 史诗女神 缪斯 |
[22:08] | She’s associated with this… the borage or starflower. | 她跟这个有关 玻璃苣 |
[22:11] | That’s the picture. | 就是这个 |
[22:12] | Okay, wait… if this is a god thing, | 等等 如果是跟神有关 |
[22:14] | then what’s with the scarecrow? | 那稻草人是闹哪样 |
[22:15] | According to the lore, Calliope manifests creatures | 据传说 卡利奥佩会根据 |
[22:18] | from the stories she’s tuned into. | 自己喜欢的故事创造怪物 |
[22:20] | So…the scarecrow is still alive | 那么说 稻草人还活着 |
[22:24] | and we burned my prop for nothing? | 而我们无缘无故烧了我的道具 |
[22:26] | Oh, that thing needed to burn. | 那东西就该烧掉 |
[22:27] | The only way to destroy the scarecrow is to kill Calliope. | 想要毁掉稻草人 就得杀掉卡利奥佩 |
[22:30] | Right… she uses these manifestations, like the scarecrow, | 嗯 她会利用自己创造的东西 比如稻草人 |
[22:33] | to inspire the author and protect them | 来激励作者 并保护他们 |
[22:36] | until their vision is realized. | 直到他们的愿景实现 |
[22:40] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:42] | Then she eats the author. | 然后她吃掉作者 |
[22:46] | Okay, that’s bad. | 太糟了 |
[22:49] | Well… you get your wish. | 你们如愿了 |
[22:52] | Let’s cancel the show. | 我们取消音乐剧吧 |
[22:53] | That’s what your teacher and classmate did. | 你的老师和同学都是这么干的 |
[22:55] | They tried to shut you down, | 他们想阻止剧目上演 |
[22:57] | and the scarecrow took them… | 稻草人绑走了他们 |
[22:58] | Protected you and the show. | 是为了保护你和你的剧 |
[23:02] | Okay, so, the scarecrow is a boogeyman. | 那么稻草人是个妖怪 |
[23:03] | We got to take our shot with this, uh… | 我们得去找这个 |
[23:05] | – Calliope. – …Calliope. | -卡利奥佩 -卡利奥佩 |
[23:06] | But she won’t show herself until… | 但想要看到她 得先让… |
[23:09] | Your vision is realized. | 你的愿景实现 |
[23:12] | So… | 那么 |
[23:14] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[23:18] | The show must go on. | 演出必须继续 |
[23:45] | Hey, uh, why don’t I… | 我去… |
[23:45] | Why don’t you guys rally Marie? | 你们给玛丽鼓鼓劲 |
[23:47] | I’m gonna grab some wooden stakes from the trunk | 我去车厢里找些木桩来 |
[23:49] | and do the blessing. | 然后进行祈福 |
[23:53] | Is Marie gonna get eaten? | 玛丽会被吃吗 |
[23:56] | Not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[23:58] | Soon as that curtain rises, | 大幕一拉开 |
[23:59] | we are gonna be there to take out this Calliope. | 我们就会去干掉卡利奥佩 |
[24:05] | How you doing, champ? | 你怎么样了 丫头 |
[24:10] | This… | 这 |
[24:12] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[24:14] | If I hadn’t written this dumb play, | 如果不是我写了这部破剧 |
[24:16] | none of this would’ve happened. | 就不会发生这种事了 |
[24:17] | Okay, well, first of all, uh, the play’s not dumb. | 首先 这部剧不破 |
[24:20] | I thought you didn’t believe in this interpretation. | 你不是不喜欢她的版本吗 |
[24:23] | I don’t. | 我是不喜欢 |
[24:25] | Like at all. | 一点也不喜欢 |
[24:26] | B-but you do, okay? | 但是你喜欢 |
[24:29] | And I need you to believe in it with all you got | 我需要你全心全意地投入进去 |
[24:33] | so that we can kill Calliope and we can save your friends. | 这样我们就能杀了卡利奥佩 救出你的朋友 |
[24:40] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah. You’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[24:45] | If Sam and Dean were real… | 如果萨姆和迪恩是真的 |
[24:48] | They wouldn’t back down from a fight. | 他们也不会退缩 |
[24:50] | Especially my sweet… brave…selfless Sam. | 尤其是我可爱 勇敢 无私的萨姆 |
[24:55] | There’s nothing he can’t do. | 他无所不能 |
[24:57] | No. | 得了 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:07] | Let’s do this. | 就这么干吧 |
[25:10] | I understudy Sam, so… | 我是萨姆的替角 所以… |
[25:13] | I used this for my one-woman “Orphan Black” show last year. | 我去年演独角戏《黑色孤儿》时用了这个 |
[25:17] | But it’s gonna have to work for Sam. | 只能用这个扮萨姆了 |
[25:24] | Writer. | 编剧 |
[25:26] | Director. | 导演 |
[25:29] | Actor. | 演员 |
[25:33] | I’m gonna barbra streisand this bitch. | 我要像芭芭拉·史翠珊一样演得出彩 |
[25:35] | \h\h\h\h\h凶鬼恶灵 音乐剧版 兄弟之情能否战胜邪恶的黑暗力量 | |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:51] | Good. Okay. | 很好 不错 |
[25:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:55] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[25:57] | Okay, samulet? | 好了 萨姆护身符呢 |
[26:01] | The…samulet? | 萨姆护身符 |
[26:03] | That amulet is a symbol of the Winchesters’ brotherly love. | 那个护身符是温家兄弟之情的标志 |
[26:07] | So excited. | 我太激动了 |
[26:08] | Okay, good. Good. | 好的 很好 很好 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:16] | Posture. Straighten up. | 摆好姿势 站直了 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:20] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[26:21] | Wait a second. Where’s Chuck? | 等等 恰克去哪里了 |
[26:23] | Oh, I-I-I love him. I do. | 我很喜欢他的 |
[26:26] | But, honestly, | 但是 说实话 |
[26:26] | the whole “author inserting themselves into the narrative” thing, | “作者将自身投入叙事之中”的这种桥段 |
[26:30] | it’s just not my favorite. | 我不是很喜欢 |
[26:32] | I kind of hate the meta stories. | 我蛮讨厌元小说的 |
[26:34] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[26:37] | All right, listen up, girls, | 好了 听好了 姑娘们 |
[26:39] | now, I know you’re all here | 我知道你们来演剧 |
[26:40] | because you love “Supernatural” | 是因为你都喜欢《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[26:42] | Actually, I was hoping we’d do “wicked.” | 实际上 我本希望我们能演《女巫前传》 |
[26:45] | Yeah, that’d have been easier. | 是啊 那就没这么多麻烦了 |
[26:47] | Uh, I know I have expressed some differences of opinion | 我知道关于这个特别版的《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[26:50] | regarding this particular version of “Supernatural,” | 我表达了一些不同的意见 |
[26:53] | Uh, but tonight… | 但是今晚 |
[26:55] | it is all about Marie’s vision. | 要演出玛丽的版本 |
[26:59] | This is Marie’s “Supernatural.” | 这是玛丽的《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[27:03] | So I want you to get out there, | 所以我希望你们上台去 |
[27:05] | and I want you to stand as close as she wants you to, | 尽可能按她设想的那样表演 |
[27:07] | and I want you to put as much sub into that text | 饱含感情地去念台词 |
[27:11] | as you possibly can. | 把暗示都念出来 |
[27:12] | There is no other road, | 没有其他的路可走 |
[27:14] | no other way, | 没有其他的方式 |
[27:15] | no day… | 没有别的机会… |
[27:17] | but today. | 只有今日一搏 |
[27:18] | Did he just quote “Rent”? | 他刚刚是引用了《吉屋出租》吗 |
[27:20] | Not enough to get us in trouble. | 不至于给我们惹麻烦 |
[27:21] | Now, you get out there and you kick it in the ass. | 你们站到台前 去大放光彩吧 |
[27:24] | All right, bring it in! | 好了 来走一个 |
[27:27] | Ghost… | 抓鬼 |
[27:29] | Facers. | 特工队 |
[27:36] | Good evening, everybody. | 晚上好 各位 |
[27:38] | Uh, welcome to our production of “Supernatural.” | 欢迎来观赏我们的演出 《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[27:42] | Not gonna lie — it might be a full-on Gallagher show | 不骗你们 部分内容 |
[27:46] | up in this piece. | 会很有笑点 |
[27:49] | Um, so those of you in the front rows | 坐在前排的观众们 |
[27:51] | may want to use the ponchos we’ve provided for you | 可能会要用到我们提供的雨衣 |
[27:53] | under your seats. | 就在座位下面 |
[27:56] | You may, in fact, get wet on this ride. | 你们可能会在观剧过程中被打湿 |
[28:00] | Um, I would — I would like to thank | 我想要谢谢 |
[28:02] | the, uh, cast and the crew for… | 剧组成员… |
[28:04] | Okay, she’s stalling. Let’s do this. | 好了 她在拖延时间 我们动手吧 |
[28:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:08] | Curtain, kids. It’s showtime. | 幕布 孩子们 演出时间到了 |
[28:10] | – Um, I’d like to thank – Curtain ready. | -我想要感谢… -幕布准备好了 |
[28:11] | Roll sound. Go. | 开启音效 开始 |
[28:15] | Okay, um, and… and… | 好吧 那么… |
[28:17] | A-and that concludes our introduction for the night, | 接下来 便是今晚的演出 |
[28:19] | so everybody just sit back, | 大家都坐好 |
[28:22] | relax, and enjoy the show. | 放松 享受演出吧 |
[28:30] | Everyone in places. | 所有人就位 |
[28:34] | *John and Mary, husband and wife* | *约翰 玛丽 是一对夫妻* |
[28:37] | *Bringing home a brand-new life* | *将新生儿子带回家* |
[28:41] | *His name is Sammy* | *他名叫萨姆* |
[28:44] | *I’m big brother Dean* | *我是哥哥迪恩* |
[28:47] | *The perfect family Or so it seemed* | *看似美满家庭 可现实却非如此* |
[28:52] | *The demon’s visits had begun* | *恶魔已然开始造访* |
[28:55] | *It believed Sam was the chosen one* | *它认定萨姆是选定之人* |
[28:59] | *It burned my mother* | *它烧死了妈妈* |
[29:02] | *And it cursed my brother* | *还诅咒了弟弟* |
[29:05] | *Leaving us in tears* | *让我们伤心欲绝* |
[29:09] | *On the road so far* | *走过的路* |
[29:13] | *Yeah, the road so far* | *走过的路* |
[29:16] | *We are in dad’s car…* | *我们驾驶着爸爸的车* |
[29:21] | – Turn around! – *On the road so far.* | -看身后 -*走过这一路* |
[29:25] | *Dad was driven, no turning back.* | *爸爸心意决然 不会放弃* |
[29:28] | *He wouldn’t stop without the payback* | *不报此仇 誓不罢休* |
[29:31] | *He trained us both to* | *他训练我们* |
[29:34] | *track and hunt and kill* | *追踪 抓捕和杀戮* |
[29:38] | *He took away our own free will* | *他夺走了我们自己的意愿* |
[29:42] | *so that’s where we are* | *于是成了今天这样* |
[29:45] | *On the road so far* | *走过的路* |
[29:49] | *saving people* | *拯救生命* |
[29:52] | *hunting things* | *斩妖除魔* |
[29:56] | *family business* | *家族事业* |
[29:59] | *back in swing* | *东山再起* |
[30:02] | *Driving down the road so far* | *一路走来至今* |
[30:10] | Ready in 5…4…3…2… Go. | 准备 5 4 3 2 上 |
[30:28] | Agent Smith? | 史密斯探员 |
[30:30] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪 |
[30:31] | School’s basement. The scarecrow brought us down here. | 学校地下室 稻草人把我们弄下来的 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I tried that days ago. | 我几天前就试过了 |
[30:40] | So, what? We’re stuck in here? | 怎么 我们被困在这里了吗 |
[30:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:51] | You’re gonna miss the big show. | 你们要错过大戏了 |
[31:01] | Okay, so, you can pop in tomorrow morning. | 好吧 你可以明早过来 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 好 |
[31:05] | I’ll just… | 我会… |
[31:08] | …wait here, then. | 在这里等着 |
[31:13] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[31:15] | Just stick to the plan, okay? | 照计划行事 明白吗 |
[31:16] | Keep singing until the scarecrow comes for you. | 继续唱 直到稻草人来抓你 |
[31:18] | *That’s what I’ll do,* | *我就这么做* |
[31:23] | *I’ll just wait here, then.* | *我会在这里等待* |
[31:27] | *Wait for my cue,* | *等待我上场* |
[31:31] | *I raised you from perdition* | *我将你救出地狱* |
[31:33] | *to be God’s ammunition* | *作为上帝的武器* |
[31:35] | *But now you need some rest* | *可现在你需要休息* |
[31:38] | *so I will do what’s best* | *我还是顾全大局* |
[31:41] | *and just wait here, then* | *在这里等着就好* |
[31:46] | *That’s all I’ll do* | *我就这么做* |
[31:51] | *I’ll just wait here, then* | *我会在这里等待* |
[31:55] | *I’ll wait for you* | *等着你* |
[32:02] | I’ve consumed many authors, many stories. | 我吞噬过很多作家 很多故事 |
[32:06] | But tonight… | 可今晚 |
[32:08] | as soon as that curtain opened, | 幕布一拉开 |
[32:10] | I knew something special was brewing with this one. | 我就知道这故事有点特别 |
[32:14] | Maybe it’s because the story’s actual inspiration is here. | 或许是因为故事中的原型就在现场 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. | 怎么办呢 |
[32:21] | I guess I’m just gonna have to kill you and your brother to find out. | 看来我只能杀了你和你哥哥 找出答案了 |
[32:25] | Don’t you have to wait until the vision has been realized? | 难道你不用等到愿景实现吗 |
[32:29] | Oh, Gods. | 天呐 |
[32:30] | If I have to sit through that second act one more time… | 如果要我再忍受一遍第二幕… |
[32:34] | There’s robots and tentacles in space. | 竟然有机器人和宇宙怪物 |
[32:38] | I can’t even. | 我都不敢想 |
[32:39] | *…omnis immundus* | *[咒语]* |
[32:42] | *Exorcizamus omnis spiritus* | *[咒语]* |
[32:47] | *A single man tear slips down his face* | *男儿之泪 顺脸庞滑落* |
[32:52] | *He shows emotion without a trace* | *悄无声息 感情流露* |
[32:57] | *He hides behind a mask so strong* | *躲藏在坚强的外表下* |
[33:02] | *Worried that he could be wrong* | *担心自己可能犯下了错误* |
[33:07] | *I wish that he could see the way I see him* | *真希望他能知道我对他的看法* |
[33:12] | *The perfect brother, a man without sin* | *最棒的哥哥 最完美的人* |
[33:17] | *’cause underneath the manly sheen* | *因为在铁血硬汉的光辉下* |
[33:21] | *It is my brother, a boy named Dean* | *他只是我哥哥 叫迪恩的男孩* |
[33:27] | *A single man tear* | *男儿之泪* |
[33:29] | *A single man tear* | *男儿之泪* |
[33:31] | *A single man tear* | *男儿之泪* |
[33:33] | *That’s all we fear* | *是我们唯一的恐惧* |
[33:36] | *Exorcizamus omnis immundus* | *[咒语]* |
[33:41] | *Exorcizamus omnis spiritus* | *[咒语]* |
[33:46] | *A single man tear that’s all I’ll spare* | *男儿之泪 不轻弹* |
[33:50] | Okay, we’re through the looking glass here, people. | 好了 幻想照进现实了 |
[33:52] | Strike the wendigo set. Let’s prep the priest costumes. | 上食人怪布景 准备牧师戏服 |
[33:54] | And, Sarah, get our understudies into hair and makeup. | 萨拉 给替角化妆做头发 |
[33:56] | *Now I’m hunted* | *如今我被追杀* |
[33:58] | So, why this story, huh? | 为什么选这个故事 |
[33:59] | Why, uh, “Supernatural”? | 为什么选 《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[34:02] | “Supernatural” has everything. | 《凶鬼恶灵》拥有一切 |
[34:07] | Life, death, | 生 死 |
[34:09] | resurrection, redemption. | 复活 救赎 |
[34:12] | The stake. | 木桩 |
[34:13] | But above all… | 尤其是… |
[34:15] | Give it to him. | 拿给他 |
[34:16] | Family. | 家人 |
[34:18] | All set to music you can really tap your toe to. | 伴随着美妙的音乐 |
[34:21] | It isn’t some meandering piece of genre dreck. | 不是那种乱侃大山的垃圾作品 |
[34:24] | It’s… epic. | 它是部…史诗 |
[34:28] | *But underneath this broken mask* | *但在那破碎的面具下* |
[34:33] | *It is my father, with all his wrath* | *是我的父亲 他满腔愤怒* |
[34:37] | And that… | 而那… |
[34:39] | well, that is my bag of tea. | 就是我的最爱 |
[34:42] | Bag this! | 尝尝这个 |
[34:44] | *…my own man* | *我自己* |
[34:47] | *But underneath this broken mask* | *但在那破碎的面具下* |
[34:52] | *It is my father, with all his wrath* | *是我的父亲 他满腔愤怒* |
[34:57] | *A single man tear* | *男儿之泪* |
[34:59] | *A single man tear* | *男儿之泪* |
[35:02] | *A single man tear* | *男儿之泪* |
[35:03] | No chick-flick moments! | 才不要哭哭啼啼的桥段 |
[36:01] | Take a bow, Sammy. | 鞠个躬 萨姆 |
[36:19] | Usually, this is where Sam and Dean take off | 一般到了这时候 萨姆和迪恩 |
[36:20] | before anyone asks any questions. | 就会趁有人来得及提问之前开溜了 |
[36:22] | That’s probably a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[36:23] | Thanks for saving my friends. | 谢谢你们救了我的朋友 |
[36:25] | Sure. | 没事 |
[36:26] | You know, if you cut your hair a little, | 知道吗 如果你剪短头发 |
[36:29] | you’d make a pretty good Dean. | 你还挺像迪恩的 |
[36:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | Well, you did good out there, kid. | 你干的很不错 丫头 |
[36:36] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不差 |
[36:38] | You know, this has been… educational… | 这还挺有…教育意义的 |
[36:42] | Seeing the… story from your perspective. | 从你的角度去思考这个故事 |
[36:47] | You keep writing, Shakespeare. | 继续写下去 大文豪 |
[36:49] | Even if it doesn’t match how you see it? | 尽管你不赞同吗 |
[36:51] | I have my version, and you have yours. | 我有我的版本 你有你的 |
[36:56] | One minute, folks, one minute. | 一分钟 各位 一分钟 |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:59] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[37:04] | You never should’ve thrown this away. | 你不该把这个扔掉的 |
[37:13] | It never really worked. | 这根本没起作用 |
[37:15] | I don’t need a symbol to remind me | 我不需要什么标志来提醒我 |
[37:17] | how I feel about my brother, so… | 我对弟弟的感情 |
[37:19] | Just take it… | 拿着吧 |
[37:21] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[37:22] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[37:28] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:30] | Sound car start. | 音效 汽车发动 |
[37:33] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[37:37] | Curtain, go. | 幕布 拉开 |
[37:42] | I guess we can go back to staring at motel-room walls. | 我想我们可以回去继续瞪着旅馆房间墙壁了 |
[37:46] | You know what, Dean? | 你知道吗 迪恩 |
[37:48] | You were right. | 你没错 |
[37:50] | Staying cooped up isn’t helping us. | 傻待着对我们没有帮助 |
[37:53] | – We need — – We need to be back on the road, Dean, | -我们得… -我们得继续上路了 迪恩 |
[37:56] | doing what we do best. | 做我们最擅长的事 |
[37:59] | – What is that? – I just… | -那是什么 -我只是 |
[38:01] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不确定了 |
[38:02] | It’s the, uh, the B.M. Scene. | 倾肠戏 |
[38:04] | – Saving people, hunting things. – Bowel-movement scene? | -救人 猎魔 -清肠戏吗 |
[38:08] | – You know, the family business. – Shh. No. | -家族事业 -嘘 不是 |
[38:11] | Just…shh. | 别出声 |
[38:12] | You’re right, Sammy. | 你是对的 萨姆 |
[38:14] | Out on the road… | 上路 |
[38:16] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们俩 |
[38:18] | The two of us against the world. | 我们俩 面对全世界 |
[38:23] | What she said. | 正如她所说 |
[38:30] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[38:36] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[38:41] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[38:47] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *不要再哭泣* |
[38:55] | *Once I rose above the noise and confusion* | *曾经我脱离了一切喧嚣和困惑* |
[39:01] | *Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion* | *只想透过幻象 一瞥现实* |
[39:07] | *I was soaring ever higher* | *我本越飞越高* |
[39:08] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:10] | Oh, that’s Adam, John Winchester’s other kid. | 那是亚当 约翰·温彻斯特另一个孩子 |
[39:12] | *But I flew too high* | *但却太靠近天穹* |
[39:12] | He’s still trapped in a cage in hell with Lucifer. | 他还和路西法一起被关在地狱里 |
[39:18] | *Masquerading as a man with a reason* | *装作秉承信念之人* |
[39:23] | *My charade is the event of the season* | *我的伪装令人刮目* |
[39:29] | *And if I claim to be a wise man* | *如果我自称心如明镜* |
[39:34] | *It surely means I don’t know* | *那我一定内心迷惘* |
[39:40] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[39:46] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你们最终会找到安宁* |
[39:51] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[39:57] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *不要再哭泣* |
[40:03] | *Carry on* | *前行吧* |
[40:46] | – Bye. – Oh. Bye. Sorry. | -再见 -再见 抱歉 |
[40:48] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:49] | The ticket you left for the publisher — someone claimed it. | 你留给出版商的票 有人拿走了 |
[40:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[40:56] | But wait. | 但是等等 |
[40:57] | Does that mean that Calliope came for me or for — | 那么卡利奥佩是为我来的 还是… |
[41:00] | Who cares? Go, fangirl! | 谁在乎呢 去吧 大粉丝 |
[41:08] | Thank you… so much for coming. | 谢谢 太感谢你来了 |
[41:11] | Uh, I know the second act is a little bit wonky | 我知道第二幕有点不靠谱 |
[41:14] | and the first act has some issues, | 第一幕也有些问题 |
[41:16] | But… what did you think? | 但是你觉得呢 |
[41:25] | Not bad. | 不赖 |