时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The lore, hunters, man of letters, | 传说 猎人 记录者 |
[00:06] | all of them are crap. | 都是扯淡 |
[00:07] | I’m a demon. | 我是恶魔 |
[00:09] | There’s no point in trying to bring your brother back now. | 如今试图找回你哥哥已经毫无意义了 |
[00:12] | This isn’t even the real you I’m talking to. | 现在说话的根本不是真正的你 |
[00:14] | Oh, it’s the real me, all right. | 绝对是真正的我 |
[00:16] | Welcome back, Dean. | 欢迎回来 迪恩 |
[00:19] | – How you doing? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我挺好 |
[00:21] | But I need to work. | 但我需要工作 |
[00:22] | If things go sideways… | 如果出了岔子 |
[00:23] | I mean, like, an inch, | 哪怕是一点差错 |
[00:25] | you gotta give me the heads-up. | 你必须告诉我一声 |
[00:26] | Done. | 没问题 |
[00:27] | We got work to do. | 我们要去干活儿了 |
[00:30] | What is it? Spirits? Demon? | 那是什么 鬼魂 恶魔 |
[00:33] | – What? – This can’t be possible. | -怎么 -这不可能 |
[00:35] | Dragons, dude. | 龙 老兄 |
[00:37] | We’re hunting a djinn. | 我们要抓的是灯灵 |
[00:38] | A freaking geni! | 灯灵吗 |
[00:39] | Well, then, what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[00:40] | I’m a pishtaco. | 吸脂怪 |
[00:42] | A fish taco? | 喜直怪 |
[00:43] | It’s not a mandroid. | 不是类人机器人 |
[00:44] | It’s a shapeshifter. | 是易形者 |
[00:45] | Vampire pirates? | 吸血鬼海盗 |
[00:47] | Vampirates. | 吸血海盗 |
[00:48] | – Smurfs? – Fairies. | -蓝精灵 -是小精灵 |
[00:50] | Fairies? | 小精灵 |
[00:51] | Nipples? | 有乳头耶 |
[00:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:54] | Bitch! | 讨厌 |
[00:55] | Tulpas require a-a ton of psychic energy. | 幻象怪需要很多的精神能量 |
[00:57] | It’s not a tulpa. | 不是幻象怪 |
[00:58] | It’s Calliope. | 是卡利奥佩 |
[01:00] | I think I know what we are dealing with here. | 我想我知道我们要对付的是什么了 |
[01:04] | It’s the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. | 那是超巨魔童[电影鬼马小精灵中的白色胖鬼] |
[01:16] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[01:18] | I know it’s a terribly sad day. | 我知道今天很沉痛 |
[01:20] | Bunny LaCroix was a good woman, | 邦妮·拉克鲁瓦是个好女人 |
[01:23] | a fair employer with a kind heart. | 是个心慈仁义的主顾 |
[01:28] | But there is work to be done. | 但我们还要工作 |
[01:30] | In less than 24 hours, | 不到24小时内 |
[01:33] | the LaCroix famiy will descend upon this estate | 拉克鲁瓦家族就会来到这里 |
[01:35] | for the funeral and the reading of the will, | 参加葬礼 听遗嘱宣读 |
[01:37] | and it is our duty to make sure this manor’s in tip-top shape. | 我们要确保别墅一切井然有条 |
[01:42] | We owe that much to Bunny. | 这是我们欠邦妮的 |
[01:46] | Colette. | 科洛蒂 |
[01:48] | To the master closet. | 打扫主衣物间 |
[01:50] | I’d like you to select Mrs. LaCroix’s wardrobe for the burial. | 你去选出拉克鲁瓦太太下葬的衣物 |
[01:54] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[01:56] | Please make sure all the lavatories are spotless. | 务必确保所有厕所都一尘不染 |
[01:59] | Why do I have to… | 为什么要我… |
[02:00] | Now, now. | 够了 |
[02:02] | You’re still the new hire. | 你还是新雇员 |
[02:04] | Colette has seniority. | 科洛蒂要比你有资质 |
[02:09] | Chop-chop. There’s no time to waste. | 快去吧 没时间浪费了 |
[03:20] | But… | 但是… |
[03:22] | Y-you’re dead. | 你已经死了啊 |
[03:46] | What have you done? | 你做了什么啊 |
[04:18] | There you go. | 给你 |
[04:19] | Individually brewed. | 单独煮的 |
[04:21] | Technology, man. | 科技改变生活啊 |
[04:24] | Real men don’t drink out of cups this small. | 真汉子不喝这么小杯的 |
[04:28] | What is that… “Cinnamon roll”? | 什么味儿的 肉桂卷吗 |
[04:29] | It’s, uh, “Glazed donut.” | 是糖霜甜甜圈 |
[04:32] | Look, man, if you don’t want it, I… | 如果你不想要 |
[04:32] | Nah, it’s… got it. | 没事的 |
[04:36] | So, any leads on the scanner or the…interweb? | 警用频道或内网上有情况吗 |
[04:39] | Nothing… not even a cat up a tree. | 没有 连猫上树都没有 |
[04:42] | So right when we’re ready to jump back into it, | 这么说我们打算重出江湖 |
[04:44] | it, uh, goes radio silence. | 江湖却一片风平浪静 |
[04:46] | Murphy’s law. | 墨菲定律 |
[04:47] | Well, Murphy’s a douche. | 他就是个二货 |
[04:49] | Hey, feel like taking a detour to Connecticut? | 想绕路去康涅狄格州一趟吗 |
[04:51] | What? | 什么 |
[04:53] | Found it while I was dustbusting. | 我做清理的时候发现的 |
[04:55] | One of ours? | 我们的吗 |
[04:56] | It’s one of Bobby’s. | 鲍比的 |
[04:57] | And, in total, 27 messages. | 总共有27条留言 |
[04:59] | The only one that counts is from two days ago. | 唯一有意思的是两天前的一条 |
[05:01] | Apparently, Bobby’s been named a beneficiary in Bunny LaCroix’s will. | 鲍比是一位邦妮·拉克鲁瓦的遗嘱受益人 |
[05:06] | Bunny LaWho? | 邦妮谁 |
[05:07] | Attorney said she’s an heiress, | 律师说她是位女继承人 |
[05:09] | and Bobby’s presence or next of kin is being requested in New Canaan. | 鲍比本人或其近亲要去一趟新迦南 |
[05:13] | I figured we qualify. | 我觉得我们算得上 |
[05:15] | How did Bobby know an heiress? | 鲍比怎么会认识女继承人啊 |
[05:17] | Bobby had secrets, man. | 鲍比也有秘密 |
[05:20] | Like loving on Tori Spelling. | 比如喜欢托瑞·斯培林[女演员] |
[05:22] | If he only knew Dean cheated on her. | 如果他知道迪恩[她丈夫]劈腿该多难过 |
[05:29] | Anyway, road trip? | 走吗 |
[05:30] | Who knows? Maybe Bobby earned us some beer money. | 说不定鲍比给我们留下了买酒钱 |
[05:48] | Think we’re a little underdressed? | 我们穿得是不是不够隆重 |
[05:51] | I mean, the fed threads are in the trunk. | 联调局那身就在后箱里 |
[05:54] | You kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[05:55] | For once, we don’t have to wear suits. | 我们终于有一次不用穿西装了 |
[05:57] | You’re lucky my waistband’s not elastic. | 幸好我的腰带不是弹性的 |
[06:08] | May I help you? | 有事吗 |
[06:10] | I’m Sam Winchester. This is Dean Winchester. | 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 这是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[06:12] | We’re here on behalf of Bobby Singer. | 我们代表鲍比·辛格前来 |
[06:15] | Mr. Singer won’t be coming? | 辛格先生不能来了吗 |
[06:17] | No. He passed away. | 不能 他去世了 |
[06:19] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[06:21] | Uh, condolences for your loss, too. | 你也节哀顺变 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Well, you just missed the funeral, | 你们刚刚错过葬礼 |
[06:27] | But the family’s relaxing inside, if you’d like to join. | 但家里人都在里面休息 你们请进吧 |
[06:40] | Allow me to introduce Sam and Dean Winchester. | 容我介绍萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[06:44] | Sam and Dean Winchester of the Westchester Winchesters? | 你们是韦斯切斯特的温彻斯特家族的人吗 |
[06:49] | U-uh, n– no. | 不是的 |
[06:50] | I don’t think there’s… | 我们应该没有… |
[06:52] | – Nah. – …any relation. Sorry. | -没有 -什么关系 抱歉 |
[06:53] | No matter. | 没事 |
[06:55] | You two are… | 你们俩… |
[06:57] | …adorable. | 好可爱 |
[07:02] | I’m Heddy, Bunny’s cousin, and this is my sister, Beverly. | 我是海蒂 邦妮的亲戚 这是我妹妹贝弗利 |
[07:05] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 荣幸 |
[07:08] | And that’s Bunny’s youngest brother, | 那是邦妮的小弟弟 |
[07:10] | Stanton… “Stan” for short. | 斯坦顿 喊他斯坦就好 |
[07:12] | Come on in, fellas. | 请进吧 伙计们 |
[07:13] | Join the mourning. | 一起哀悼吧 |
[07:15] | And his child bride, Amber. | 和他的小新娘 安珀 |
[07:21] | Go, Stan! | 加油 斯坦 |
[07:21] | Babe, don’t. You’re breaking my concentration. | 别这样 你都打扰我注意力了 |
[07:24] | And then there’s Dash. That’s the baby of the family. | 还有戴什 家里最小的 |
[07:27] | He’s Bunny’s great-nephew… Harvard business. | 他是邦妮的曾侄 哈佛商学院的 |
[07:32] | How do you guys know aunt Bunny? | 你们怎么认识邦妮的 |
[07:35] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[07:35] | We… we… we didn’t personally know her. | 我们其实并不认识她 |
[07:38] | Our… our surrogate dad, Bobby Singer, did. | 我们的干爹 鲍比·辛格认识她 |
[07:42] | Did. | 对 |
[07:43] | Bobby? Never heard of him. | 鲍比 没听说过 |
[07:45] | But you can fill us in over the weekend, huh? | 但你们周末可以跟我们讲讲 |
[07:49] | The weekend? | 周末 |
[07:50] | Didn’t the attorney tell you? | 律师没说吗 |
[07:51] | Service was today, and the reading of the will tomorrow. | 今天举行葬礼 明天宣读遗嘱 |
[07:54] | Oh, but you’re welcome to spend the night. | 你们可以在这里过夜 |
[07:56] | All the rooms sleep two. | 所有房间都是双人的 |
[07:58] | Or three. | 三个人也行 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[08:03] | Where’s Colette? | 科洛蒂哪去了 |
[08:05] | She quit. | 她辞职了 |
[08:06] | Poor dear was so distraught over Mrs. LaCroix’s passing. | 可怜的姑娘对拉克鲁瓦太太的死伤心欲绝 |
[08:10] | Went off to find herself. | 于是去寻找自我了 |
[08:11] | Ashram in India? | 去印度修行了吗 |
[08:13] | Uh, clown college in Sarasota. | 萨拉索塔一家小丑学院 |
[08:15] | Good choice. | 明智 |
[08:17] | May I have a word with you in the hall in five minutes? | 五分钟后能去大堂跟二位说两句吗 |
[08:19] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -嗯 -当然 |
[08:23] | So Sam… | 那么 萨姆 |
[08:25] | tell me… | 跟我说说 |
[08:27] | do you…work out? | 你锻炼吗 |
[08:35] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 荣幸 |
[08:37] | What are these people? | 这些什么人啊 |
[08:39] | I think they’re called W.A.S.P.S. | 应该是叫做权贵 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:41] | My apologies for being so oblique back there, | 抱歉刚刚没明说 |
[08:44] | but I’m doing you boys a favor. | 但我是为了你们好 |
[08:46] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | As you know, | 你们也知道 |
[08:48] | Mrs. LaCroix bequeathed something to your Mr. Singer. | 拉克鲁瓦太太给辛格先生留了点东西 |
[08:51] | But the reading of the will isn’t until tomorrow, | 但明天遗嘱才会宣读 |
[08:53] | and I would hate for you to have to stick around | 我不希望你们要被迫留下 |
[08:56] | and be forced to… well, mingle with the family. | 跟主人家…交际 |
[08:59] | Don’t worry, Alfred. | 没事 管家先生 |
[09:00] | We know which one the shrimp fork is. | 我们知道哪个叉子是吃虾用的 |
[09:04] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[09:06] | Oh, Mr. Winchester. | 温彻斯特先生 |
[09:07] | If you’re implying that I don’t think you’re good enough, | 如果你的意思是 我觉得你们不配 |
[09:10] | i-it’s quite the contrary. | 其实恰恰相反 |
[09:11] | You’re far too good. | 你们太好了 |
[09:13] | The LaCroix family is…well… | 拉克鲁瓦家族是… |
[09:15] | How shall I say this politely? | 怎么礼貌点说呢 |
[09:18] | …money-grubbing leeches. | 一群贪财的吸血鬼 |
[09:20] | What are you talking about? I thought they were all loaded. | 什么意思 我以为他们都是权贵呢 |
[09:22] | Loaded… yes. Rich… no. | 的确 但并不有钱 |
[09:24] | The recession hit every one of them, | 他们都遭受了经济衰退的打击 |
[09:26] | and I’m afraid if they knew what Bunny left you, | 如果他们知道了邦妮给你们留下了什么 |
[09:29] | those vultures would try to stake claim. | 这些秃鹰会企图抢财产 |
[09:31] | And since the attorney kindly agreed to a hand-off, | 因为律师好心同意提前把东西拿来 |
[09:34] | you don’t have to be subjected to their scrutiny. | 你们就不必遭受他们的刺探了 |
[09:39] | Do you have any idea how Bunny and Bobby knew each other? | 你知道邦妮和鲍比怎么认识的吗 |
[09:44] | Not in the slightest. | 完全不知道 |
[09:47] | Um, now, if there’s nothing else, | 如果没别的事了 |
[09:49] | shall I have Olivia show you out? | 我让奥利维亚送你们出去吧 |
[09:50] | No, no. That’s, uh… we got it. Thanks. | 不用 我们自己认路 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Kind of fancy to leave a guy like Bobby. | 这么花哨的东西居然留给鲍比 |
[10:07] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想到一起去了吗 |
[10:10] | If Bunny was banging Bobby, then maybe these rocks are real. | 邦妮跟鲍比有一腿 这些石头是真的 |
[10:15] | What do you mean it’s not real? | 不是真的吗 |
[10:16] | The old bag was rolling in it. | 那老太太可有钱了 |
[10:18] | Well, looks like the old bag’s got a soft spot | 看来那老太太是喜欢 |
[10:21] | for fake rubies and cubic zirconium. | 假红宝石和方晶锆石 |
[10:25] | This is interesting, though. | 这倒是有点意思 |
[10:29] | It’s a key. | 是把钥匙 |
[10:35] | A key to what? | 什么的钥匙 |
[10:38] | There’s one way to find out… | 想知道只有一个办法 |
[10:40] | ask Jeeves. | 去问管家 |
[10:40] | P.G.沃德豪斯小说中的贴身男仆 被视为管家或贴身男仆的代称 | |
[10:40] | Beverly saw you sexting at dinner. | 贝弗利看见你晚餐时发色情短信了 |
[10:42] | Bev doesn’t know what the hell she’s talking about. | 贝弗就是胡说八道 |
[10:44] | I was texting my mom. | 我是在给我妈发短信 |
[10:45] | An emoticon of a peeled banana? | 发一个剥开香蕉的表情吗 |
[10:47] | She likes fruit. | 她喜欢水果 |
[10:49] | Just admit it… you’re cheating. | 承认吧 你出轨了 |
[10:51] | And you’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[10:52] | Not to mention paranoid. | 而且还多疑 |
[10:57] | Just like Lance. | 跟兰斯一样 |
[10:59] | He was always accusing poor Bunny of sleeping around. | 他总说可怜的邦妮跟别人上床 |
[11:02] | Because she was. | 因为她的确有 |
[11:03] | My sister was nothing but a two-bit hooker in Chanel! | 我姐姐就是个穿香奈儿的下贱婊子 |
[11:06] | How dare you. | 你好大胆 |
[11:08] | Your sister’s dead. | 你姐姐都死了 |
[11:20] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[11:24] | Good riddance to you both. | 你俩都死得好 |
[11:27] | Stanton. | 斯坦顿 |
[11:28] | What?! | 干什么 |
[11:29] | I didn’t say anything! | 我没说话 |
[11:32] | Stanton. | 斯坦顿 |
[11:38] | Stanton. | 斯坦顿 |
[11:56] | No! Aah! | 不要 |
[12:29] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[12:31] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[12:34] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -嗯 -谢谢 |
[12:43] | I presume you gentlemen left something behind? | 你们二位是落下什么了吗 |
[12:46] | I’ll check the front closet for…burlap. | 我会去衣橱找找…粗麻布 |
[12:49] | I got news for you, Mr. Belvedere… | 告诉你 管家先生 |
[12:50] | The Jacket’s canvas. | 我这身是帆布的 |
[12:52] | Uh… you two were here earlier? | 二位之前来过吗 |
[12:55] | Yeah. Who wants to know? | 对 你是谁 |
[12:59] | Detective Howard, New Canaan P.D. | 霍华德警探 新迦南警局 |
[13:01] | Congratulations, boys. | 恭喜二位 |
[13:04] | You’re now officially murder suspects. | 你们现在正式是凶案嫌疑人了 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[13:08] | Yeah, Bunny LaCroix’s brother Stanton was killed this evening. | 邦妮·拉克鲁瓦的弟弟斯坦顿今晚被杀了 |
[13:11] | His body’s just gone to the morgue. | 他的尸体刚运去停尸房 |
[13:13] | – And you think… – I don’t know what to think. | -你觉得… -我不知道该怎么想 |
[13:15] | And that’s why you two | 所以二位 |
[13:16] | and anyone else who stepped foot in this house today | 和其他今天来过这栋别墅的人 |
[13:19] | is being detained for questioning. | 都要被扣留接受审问 |
[13:24] | Beverly, let go of me! It’s so obvious she’s guilty. | 贝弗利 放开我 显然是她干的 |
[13:26] | You’re off your rocker, old lady. | 你疯了 老太婆 |
[13:29] | “Old lady”?! I… | “老太婆” 我… |
[13:31] | I’m 39. | 我才39岁 |
[13:33] | And you have been since ’03. | 自03年就是了 |
[13:35] | How… how dare you. | 你好大胆 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but… but who’s guilty? | 抱歉打扰了 你说是谁干的 |
[13:41] | The town slut, Amber. She killed Stan. | 那个骚货 安珀 是她杀了斯坦 |
[13:44] | 美国电视剧 主角为犯罪小说作家 兼业余侦探 | |
[13:44] | And what’s her motive, “Murder, she wrote”? | 她什么动机呢 大侦探 |
[13:46] | Oh, everyone knows that Amber was sleeping around. | 大家都知道安珀在到处乱搞 |
[13:49] | She wanted to leave Stan, but her prenup was ironclad, | 她想离开斯坦 但她的婚前协议十分牢固 |
[13:52] | so she killed him. | 于是她就杀了他 |
[13:54] | Sounds logical. | 听上去挺合理 |
[13:55] | Well, unless you believe | 除非你们相信 |
[13:56] | that ridiculous story that she’s been peddling. | 她的那套可笑的说辞 |
[13:59] | “A ghost killed Stanton”… honestly. | “一个鬼魂杀了斯坦顿” 真是的 |
[14:02] | Uh, a-a ghost? | 鬼魂 |
[14:03] | She’s claming that Bunny’s late husband, Lance, did it. | 她说是邦妮过世的丈夫 兰斯做的 |
[14:06] | Have you ever heard such a thing? | 你们听过这种事吗 |
[14:08] | What a panic! So stupid. | 这可笑 蠢成这样 |
[14:10] | You’re nutty as a squirrel on those synthetic hormones. | 你因为那些合成激素 脑子都不正常了 |
[14:12] | “Nutty”? How appalling of you. | “不正常” 你真过分 |
[14:13] | Don’t they teach you manners in Harvard? | 哈佛不教礼貌吗 |
[14:15] | So, uh…looks like we might have a case here. | 看来我们遇上桩案子啊 |
[14:18] | – Vengeful spirit? – Yeah. | -复仇鬼魂 -嗯 |
[14:20] | Think we can get to the car, get the EMF? | 我们能去车里拿电磁干扰仪吗 |
[14:22] | Not with, uh, detective friendly. Not a chance. | 那个警探盯着呢 不可能 |
[14:25] | Guess we’re gonna have to go old-school. | 我们只能采取老办法了 |
[14:27] | – All right. Cold spots it is. – Yeah. | -好吧 找冷点 -嗯 |
[14:29] | You stay here, keep an eye on Mrs. Peacock | 你留下盯着虚荣女 |
[14:30] | – and colonel mustard. I’ll sniff around. – All right. | -和高帅富 我去四处看看 -嗯 |
[14:32] | For your information, I already own a big, beautiful yacht. | 告诉你 我已经有一艘漂亮的大游艇了 |
[14:36] | Oh, is that what you call that thing? | 你管那东西叫游艇吗 |
[14:38] | Fine. It’s a mahogany sunfish. | 好吧 是红木单帆船 |
[15:06] | Got to say, for a family that just lost two members, | 我得说 作为刚刚失去两个家庭成员的家庭 |
[15:08] | you all…seem fine. | 你们似乎都没什么事 |
[15:12] | Well, Sam, I’ll let you in on a little family secret. | 萨姆 我告诉你个家族秘密吧 |
[15:18] | We don’t really like each other. | 我们不怎么喜欢彼此 |
[15:22] | Then again, what family does? | 不过 哪个家庭喜欢彼此呢 |
[15:26] | Mine does. | 我家人就是 |
[15:29] | For the most part. | 差不多吧 |
[15:30] | It’s just my brother and me, so… | 现在只有我和哥哥相依为命了 |
[15:33] | Then you’re lucky. | 那你很幸运 |
[15:35] | Trust me… it’s a miracle we’ve been under the same roof | 相信我 这样算奇迹了 我们在一个屋檐下 |
[15:37] | for 24 hours and haven’t… | 待了24小时还没… |
[15:44] | My bad. | 不该这么说 |
[15:46] | And, uh, w-why are you so sure Amber didn’t do it? | 你为什么这么确定不是安珀干的 |
[15:50] | Because Amber’s not a killer. | 安珀不是杀人的人 |
[15:53] | She has trouble using wi-fi. | 她连用无线网络都不怎么会 |
[15:54] | I don’t exactly think she’s capable of murder. | 我觉得她是杀不成人的 |
[16:51] | And her story about the ghost? | 她说的那个鬼魂的故事呢 |
[16:55] | I don’t believe in ghosts. | 我不相信鬼魂 |
[16:56] | That said, if anyone would come back to haunt, | 但是 如果有人会阴魂不散 |
[16:58] | it’s uncle Lance. | 那一定是兰斯叔叔了 |
[17:00] | Heard he was a real bastard. | 听说他人很坏 |
[17:01] | No one really mourned his death… | 他死了没人心疼 |
[17:04] | Except aunt Bunny, who became a recluse after he died. | 除了邦妮姑妈 他死后她闭门不出 |
[17:07] | So, maybe the old goat has a chip on his shoulder. | 或许那老家伙有什么不满 |
[17:10] | Who the hell knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[17:14] | Dash… | 戴什 |
[17:16] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[18:43] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[18:44] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[18:45] | Thank god. I thought you were him. | 谢天谢地 我以为你是他 |
[18:47] | Him who? | 谁 |
[18:49] | Phillip… the butler. | 菲利普 那个管家 |
[18:51] | He locked me in here because I wouldn’t lie | 他把我锁了起来 因为我不肯撒谎 |
[18:53] | to the detective about what I saw. | 对警探隐瞒我看到的事 |
[18:56] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[18:59] | I saw him roll Colette’s body in a rug. | 我看到他用毯子把科洛蒂的尸体裹了起来 |
[19:02] | Clown college Colette? | 去小丑学院的科洛蒂吗 |
[19:04] | The butler killed her? | 管家杀了她 |
[19:05] | No, no. He just… he just hid her. | 不不 他只是藏尸 |
[19:08] | Then who killed her? | 那是谁杀了她 |
[19:11] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道听上去很疯狂 |
[19:12] | but I saw it with my own eyes. | 但我是亲眼所见 |
[19:14] | Let me guess… | 我猜猜 |
[19:16] | Lance’s ghost. | 兰斯的鬼魂 |
[19:19] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | Bunny’s. | 是邦妮 |
[19:33] | You know what? Uh, excuse me. | 那个 失陪一下 |
[19:36] | No, no, stay. | 别啊 留下嘛 |
[19:39] | So? | 怎么样 |
[19:40] | You seen the butler? | 看见管家了吗 |
[19:41] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[19:42] | ’cause if anybody has answers, it’s him. | 因为如果有人知道是怎么回事 那就是他 |
[19:45] | We’re dealing with two vengeful spirits. | 这里有两个复仇鬼魂 |
[19:46] | Apparently, aunt Bunny had a bee in her bonnet, as well. | 看来邦妮姑妈也有怨愤 |
[19:50] | Husband-and-wife tag-team killer ghosts? | 夫妻鬼魂杀人组吗 |
[19:52] | Well, got to keep the marriage alive somehow. | 婚姻总得想办法维系 |
[19:55] | The key… is to a hidden attic. | 这把钥匙 通往一间隐藏的阁楼 |
[19:58] | Why would Bunny want Bobby to have a key to her attic? | 邦妮为什么要把阁楼的钥匙给鲍比 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. It gets weirder. | 不知道 还有更怪的 |
[20:01] | I found Olivia and Colette locked inside. | 我发现奥利维亚和科洛蒂都锁在里面 |
[20:05] | Clown college Colette? | 小丑学院的那个 |
[20:06] | Yeah, but she ain’t studying balloon animals. She’s dead. | 嗯 但她没去学扎气球动物 她死了 |
[20:10] | Now, what does the butler have to do with all this? | 管家跟这些事有什么关系 |
[20:13] | He’s the one who locked them in there. | 是他把她们锁在里面的 |
[20:15] | Now, I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[20:16] | but he’s covering for the spooks. | 但他在掩盖鬼魂的罪行 |
[20:19] | He’s acting like their Renfield. | 做他们的忠仆 |
[20:22] | All right. We got to find him. | 好吧 我们得找到他 |
[20:24] | – I’ll take upstairs. You take down here. – All right. | -我看楼上 你看楼下 -好的 |
[20:30] | Sam Winchester? | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[20:37] | Where did you run off to? | 你跑哪去了 |
[20:44] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 |
[20:45] | What do we have here? | 这是什么情况 |
[20:48] | Whatcha doing snooping around these halls, hmm? | 你为什么在这里鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[20:52] | Up to no good? | 没安好心吧 |
[20:53] | Why don’t we get up to no good together? | 我们一起做点坏事吧 |
[20:56] | You know, they say women just get better with age, | 要知道人说年纪越长的女人越会做 |
[20:59] | like a fine wine or… or cheese. | 就像好酒 或干酪一样 |
[21:02] | U-uh, I-I… uh, I’m lactose-intolerant, so… | 我不耐乳糖 |
[21:04] | Oh, come on, Sammy. | 得了 萨姆 |
[21:07] | Don’t be coy. | 别这么扭捏 |
[21:09] | We have got a good 10 minutes before my interrogation, | 据我接受盘问还有10分钟 |
[21:11] | and I bet a young buck like you can do a lot in 10 minutes. | 你这样年轻的小伙子10分钟肯定能干不少事呢 |
[21:21] | I’m right behind you. | 你先请 |
[21:22] | “Right behind me.” | “我先请” |
[21:25] | Could you just give me a hand with this zipper? | 帮我拉下拉链好吗 |
[21:27] | I always have such a hard time… | 我总是拉不开 |
[22:20] | Uh, leaky faucet’s down the hall. | 那边有个水龙头漏了 |
[22:26] | Cut the crap, Wadsworth. | 少跟我闲扯了 |
[22:28] | What are you doing hiding dead maids in secret rooms? | 你为什么把死去的女仆藏在密室里 |
[22:32] | I know it all looks rather…peculiar, | 我知道看上去很奇怪 |
[22:34] | but I can explain. | 但我能解释 |
[23:10] | So, you hid Colette’s body in the attic | 你把科洛蒂的尸体藏在了阁楼里 |
[23:12] | so that she wouldn’t steal Bunny’s thunder? | 好让她不抢走邦妮的风头 |
[23:14] | I couldn’t stand the thought of overshadowing | 我不想让拉克鲁瓦太太的葬礼上 |
[23:16] | Mrs. LaCroix’s funeral with another death. | 再出桩人命 吸引走大家的注意力 |
[23:19] | She deserved a proper farewell. I owed it to her. | 她应该体面接受送别 这是我欠她的 |
[23:23] | Well, that’s crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[23:25] | No, Mr. Winchester. That’s loyalty. | 不 温彻斯特先生 这是忠诚 |
[23:32] | 萨姆 找到了菲利普的尸体 | |
[24:15] | – Dean. – Sam. | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[24:16] | – Yeah? – It’s no ghost. | -嗯 -不是鬼 |
[24:17] | – What? – It’s a shapeshifter. | -什么 -是易形者 |
[24:28] | So, the shifter’s getting its jollies by impersonating dead people. | 这个易形者以装死人为乐吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah. First Bunny, then Lance, now phillip. | 对 先是邦妮 然后是兰斯 菲利普 |
[24:35] | Guess we can rule out “The butler did it.” | 看来可以排除是”管家干的” |
[24:38] | And the creep just shed, so now it could be anybody. | 那个变态刚刚蜕了皮 现在可能是任何人 |
[24:41] | Even you. | 甚至是你 |
[24:42] | Or you. We need to find some silver. | 或者是你 我们得找银具 |
[24:45] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[24:47] | He was like that when we found him. | 我们发现他时他就这样了 |
[24:50] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[24:51] | We don’t know yet, okay? | 我们还不知道 |
[24:53] | Now, listen. Calm down. | 听我说 冷静点 |
[24:54] | I know you think he was working with ghosts, | 我知道你以为他是跟鬼魂一伙儿的 |
[24:57] | but there’s something way worse going on here. | 但其实情况要糟得多 |
[25:00] | Worse than… | 还糟… |
[25:03] | What is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[25:04] | If you want to help, then help. | 如果你想帮忙 就帮帮我们 |
[25:06] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[25:10] | Why do you need the silverware? | 你们要银器干什么 |
[25:12] | For protection. | 自卫 |
[25:15] | Butter knives? | 用黄油刀吗 |
[25:16] | Trust us — there’s a method to our madness. | 相信我们 我们这是有道理的 |
[25:18] | Can you, uh, hold this? | 你能拿一下这个吗 |
[25:25] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[25:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:33] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[25:36] | No. | 不行 |
[25:37] | No. | 不行 |
[25:39] | No. | 不行 |
[25:41] | No! Ugh. | 不行 |
[25:42] | Wait, wait, wait. Go back. He owned an island. | 等等 上一个 他有座岛 |
[25:45] | And a harelip. | 还有兔唇呢 |
[25:46] | Well, who cares if he’s ugly | 要是他能让你在富丽堂皇的地方 |
[25:48] | if you’re drinking mai tais in the lap of luxury? | 喝迈代鸡尾酒 谁在乎他丑不丑 |
[25:50] | Hey. Hey, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[25:53] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[25:54] | Trying to find Beverly a man. | 给贝弗利挑男人 |
[25:57] | I’ve resorted to fishing online | 我现在都在网上钓男人 |
[25:58] | because the live ones won’t bite. | 因为现实中有些人不肯咬钩啊 |
[26:02] | You mean back there? | 你是说刚才的事吗 |
[26:03] | I-I was just playing hard-to-get. | 我只是在欲擒故纵 |
[26:05] | Well, then… | 好吧 那么 |
[26:08] | You’re a very convincing actor. | 你演得还真像 |
[26:12] | Come. | 过来 |
[26:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:15] | All right. | 好咧 |
[26:16] | Sit here. Yes. | 坐这儿 |
[26:24] | Boo. I’m feeling so left out. | 讨厌 我觉得我被冷落了 |
[26:27] | Well, then, uh… come on in, darling. | 过来吧 亲爱的 |
[26:29] | Water’s warm. | 欢迎你 |
[26:33] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[27:06] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[27:08] | We…can explain. | 我们可以解释的 |
[27:09] | Let me guess. You two got bored last Christmas. | 我猜猜 去年圣诞你们空虚难耐 就好上了 |
[27:13] | New Canaan Clambake, actually. | 其实是在新迦南的海滨宴会上 |
[27:16] | We were in line at the buffet, they ran out of steamers, | 我们在吃自助餐 软壳蛤没了 |
[27:18] | one thing led to another, and, well… | 一来二去就… |
[27:21] | But we didn’t kill Stanton. | 但是我们没有杀斯坦顿 |
[27:22] | We may be guilty of cheating, but not murder. | 我们虽然有婚外情 但我们没有杀人 |
[27:28] | – Touch these. – What? Why? | -摸一下这个 -什么 为什么 |
[27:30] | Do it, or I go cards-up on your whole Clambake. | 快照做 不然我就把海滨宴会的事全说出来 |
[27:42] | Did…we pass? | 我们 通过了吗 |
[27:44] | Yep. | 是的 |
[27:46] | Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me. | 别担心 我不会说出去的 |
[27:49] | Come on, you two. | 走吧 你们俩 |
[27:50] | Did you see how long his fingers were? | 看看他手指多长 |
[27:54] | First of all, did you see this? Look how long. | 你看见没 多长 |
[27:56] | Should I come back when you’re done? | 要等你们完事儿了我再过来吗 |
[27:57] | Oh, he’s — he’s — he’s calling to me, so… | 他在叫我 我就 |
[28:00] | And it’s all going to hell right here, right now. | 真是一场好戏啊 |
[28:08] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你雅兴了 |
[28:11] | “Grey Gardens” Cleared. | 不是她们 |
[28:12] | Okay, well, so is Dash and Amber. | 也不是戴什和安珀 |
[28:14] | They’re a thing, by the way. | 不过他们在偷情 |
[28:15] | Y– Yeah. W.A.S.P.S. | 是啊 权贵们啊 |
[28:17] | Well, so, that’s everyone. | 所有人都在这儿了 |
[28:20] | Except for — | 除了… |
[28:29] | Well, we got a floater. | 这可好 又多了个淹死的 |
[28:33] | Great. | 好极了 |
[28:39] | Yeah, he’s a goner. | 他死了 |
[28:40] | Drowned in a toilet? How filthy! | 淹死在马桶里 脏死了 |
[28:43] | What kind of monster would do such a thing? | 什么样的禽兽才干得出这种事 |
[28:47] | Don’t look at me. I was just trying to pee. | 别看我啊 我只是来小解的 |
[28:49] | Okay, hold on. Before we start pointing fingers — | 行了 先别急着互相指责 |
[28:52] | Amber has motive. | 安珀有动机 |
[28:53] | She killed the detective | 她杀了警探 |
[28:54] | because she knew that it was just a matter of time | 因为她知道他迟早会查出 |
[28:56] | before he figured out she killed Stan. | 是她杀了斯坦 |
[29:00] | Bravo, Rizzoli. You solved the case. | 太棒了 神探 这就破案了 |
[29:03] | Want to weigh in, too, Isles? | 你也想猜猜看吗 妙女 |
[29:05] | I didn’t kill Stanton or the detective, | 斯坦顿和警探都不是我杀的 |
[29:07] | And I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[29:08] | Okay, guys — | 行了 |
[29:09] | My alibi is in this room. | 我的不在场证明就在这里 |
[29:11] | Ooh. Wait for it. | 有好戏了 |
[29:12] | Amber couldn’t have killed the detective, ’cause she was with me. | 安珀没有杀警探 因为她那时候跟我在一起 |
[29:18] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[29:19] | We’re… sleeping together. | 我们有私情 |
[29:20] | – I knew it. – Well, then, you have motive, too. | -我就知道 -那你也有动机了 |
[29:23] | You offed Stan because you were diddling his wife. | 你杀了斯坦因为你在跟他老婆偷情 |
[29:25] | Ohh. The old lady doth protest too much. | 老太婆话太多了 |
[29:29] | You’re only pointing the finger to distract from your own guilt, | 你指责我们只是为了撇清你自己的嫌疑 |
[29:31] | and you probably got baby Jane to help. | 搞不好这恶女就是你的帮凶 |
[29:34] | Well, I never! I’m leaving! | 你好大胆 我先走了 |
[29:36] | All right, hang on. | 等一下 |
[29:37] | First of all, who talks like that? | 首先 话要好好说 |
[29:38] | Second of all, no one’s leaving, okay? | 其次 所有人都不许走 |
[29:40] | Oh, get your hands off me, young man. | 把你的手拿开 小伙子 |
[29:42] | Okay, see, I don’t trust anyone, | 听好了 我不相信任何人 |
[29:44] | And leaving just makes you look guilty. | 你走只会加重你的嫌疑 |
[29:47] | Dean is right, okay? We have four corpses now. | 迪恩说得对 现在已经死了四个人了 |
[29:49] | Four corpses? | 死了四个人 |
[29:51] | Yes. You can add Phillip and Colette to the list. | 对 你可以把菲利普和科洛蒂也算上 |
[29:53] | Clown College Colette? But I thought — | 去小丑学院的科洛蒂吗 我以为她… |
[29:55] | She’s dead, all right? She’s dead. | 她死了 好吗 她死了 |
[29:57] | And we can’t help you | 你们要是还一直 |
[29:58] | unless you stop arguing with one another. | 互相指责的话 我们是帮不了你们的 |
[30:01] | You need to trust us. | 你们必须相信我们 |
[30:02] | Trust you? | 相信你们 |
[30:04] | Uh, we don’t even know you. | 我们根本不认识你们 |
[30:08] | Look, buddy, I’m trying to be objective here, | 听着 我跟你说实话 |
[30:10] | but we’ve had countless family functions before, | 我们家的问题一向是数都数不清 |
[30:12] | and even though we wanted to kill one another, | 一天到晚恨不得杀了对方 |
[30:15] | we never did. | 但我们从没那么做 |
[30:17] | Dash is right. Our get-togethers never end in murder. | 没错 我们的家庭聚会从不会以谋杀结束 |
[30:20] | The only thing different this time around is you. | 与以往唯一不同的是你们来了 |
[30:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, first of all, whoa. | 慢着 首先 |
[30:25] | Whatever you’re suggesting — | 不管你在暗示些什么 |
[30:26] | You two! | 你们两个 |
[30:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:30] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[30:33] | I…hunt pheasant. | 我猎过野鸡 |
[30:47] | Sit tight until the cops get here. | 在警察来之前给我坐好了 |
[30:49] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[30:51] | We are your best shot at making it out of here alive. | 你们要想活着出去只能靠我们 |
[30:53] | We’re not the bad guys, Dash. | 我们不是坏人 戴什 |
[30:56] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不敢苟同 |
[30:58] | You’re wearing flannel. | 你还穿着法兰绒呢 |
[31:17] | Keys. | 有钥匙 |
[31:18] | No, it’s locked from the outside. | 不行 是从外面锁上的 |
[31:20] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢吧 |
[31:22] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[31:30] | “Made in Taiwan.” Freakin’ stainless steel. | “台湾制造” 该死的不锈钢 |
[31:32] | So that’s why no one sizzled? | 这就是没有人被烧伤的原因吗 |
[31:34] | They’re not even real silver? | 这些都不是真的银 |
[31:37] | First, cubic zirconium, and now this. | 先是方晶锆石 然后是这个 |
[31:40] | No wonder the rich stay rich. | 怪不得富人都还那么富 |
[31:42] | How we gonna kill this thing? | 我们要怎么杀了这东西 |
[31:44] | You know, we got silver bullets in the trunk. | 我们车后箱里有银弹 |
[31:46] | Yeah, assuming we ever make it out of here. | 前提是我们能从这里出去 |
[31:48] | I don’t get it. Why would Sam and Dean want us dead? | 我不明白 萨姆和迪恩为什么要杀我们 |
[31:51] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[31:53] | They wanted our inheritance. | 他们想夺取我们的遗产 |
[31:55] | Guess whatever aunt Bunny left them wasn’t good enough. | 我猜邦妮姑妈留给他们的东西不够多 |
[31:57] | For the love of god, Dash, | 看在上帝的分上 戴什 |
[31:59] | Put down the gun before you kill someone! | 在你杀了谁之前放下那把枪 |
[32:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[32:03] | I…hunt…pheasant. | 我可是…猎过…野鸡的 |
[32:05] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[32:11] | I knew those boys were trailer trash | 他俩开着那辆美国车来的时候 |
[32:13] | the moment they rolled up in that American-made. | 我就知道他们不是什么好东西 |
[32:15] | Not to mention homosexuals. | 而且还是同性恋 |
[32:17] | Ugh. Homosexual murderers. | 同性恋杀人犯 |
[32:20] | Like Leopold and Loeb. | 就像利奥伯德和勒伯 |
[32:20] | 希区柯克电影《迷魂索》的两位男主角 在片中两人有同性恋倾向并合伙杀了一个人 | |
[32:21] | Only hotter. | 只不过这两位更性感 |
[32:25] | Oh. Call the police at once. | 马上去报警 |
[32:27] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我看还是免了 |
[32:31] | Excuse me, young lady? | 你说什么 小姑娘 |
[32:33] | Killer or no killer, you’re still on the clock. | 不管有没有凶手 你都还在上班 |
[32:38] | You idiots couldn’t be more wrong — | 你们这群蠢货真是错的离谱 |
[32:41] | About everything. | 全都弄错了 |
[32:43] | Don’t you know | 你们难道不知道 |
[32:44] | if it’s not the butler, it’s the maid? | 假如凶手不是管家 那就是女佣了吗 |
[32:57] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:59] | You got to see this. | 快来看看 |
[33:06] | We got played by the maid. | 我们被那个女佣耍了 |
[33:16] | Both doors are reinforced. | 两扇门都是加固过的 |
[33:20] | I’m not the maid. | 我不是女佣 |
[33:21] | Well, that explains the dust. | 怪不得你打扫得不干净 |
[33:25] | I’m Bunny’s daughter. | 我是邦妮的女儿 |
[33:29] | What are you talking about? Bunny didn’t have a child. | 你说什么呢 邦妮没有孩子 |
[33:31] | Oh, yes, she did — a very devoted one. | 不 她有 还是个非常孝顺的女儿 |
[33:37] | I loved mother more than anything, | 我爱母亲胜过一切 |
[33:40] | which is more than I can say for any of you. | 比你们任何一个人都爱 |
[33:42] | Then, where have you been hiding all these years? | 那你这些年都躲在哪里 |
[33:46] | The attic. | 阁楼上 |
[33:47] | Like in the movie. | 和电影里一样 |
[33:50] | Oh, Amber. | 安珀 |
[33:57] | Outside of mother, | 除了妈妈之外 |
[33:58] | Phillip was the only one at the manor who knew. | 菲利普是这栋宅子里唯一的知情人 |
[34:01] | So after she died, | 所以她去世之后 |
[34:02] | he took pity on me, and he let me out. | 他可怜我 就把我放出来了 |
[34:05] | He told me to pose as the new maid | 他让我装作是新来的女佣 |
[34:07] | so I can hide in plain sight. | 这样我就能藏在你们眼前了 |
[34:08] | That’s why you killed Colette — | 这就是你杀了科洛蒂的原因 |
[34:11] | for her job? | 为了得到她的工作 |
[34:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Colette was just an accident. | 不不不 科洛蒂的死只是个意外 |
[34:14] | I just wanted to scare her | 我只是想吓吓她 |
[34:15] | because I caught her stealing. | 因为我发现她偷东西 |
[34:17] | Well, that doesn’t explain wanting us dead. | 这也没法解释你为什么想杀死我们 |
[34:19] | None of us are thieves, huh? | 我们都不是贼 |
[34:22] | On, no. You’re worse. | 不 你们更坏 |
[34:25] | Your greed, your disdain, | 你们的贪婪 鄙弃 |
[34:27] | your blatant disrespect for mother — | 公然不尊重母亲 |
[34:29] | Oh, you all had it coming! | 这是你们自找的 |
[34:30] | But…why kill Phillip? | 但为什么杀了菲利普呢 |
[34:32] | I mean, if he was on your side… | 既然他站在你那边 |
[34:35] | Because he turned on me. | 因为他背叛了我 |
[34:37] | After Stanton, he locked me back up. | 斯坦顿死后 他把我锁了回去 |
[34:41] | Lucky for me, the cute, dumb one let me out. | 幸运的是 那个可爱的小傻瓜放我出来了 |
[34:47] | Gun safe. | 武器库 |
[34:49] | Try these. | 试试这个 |
[34:51] | No wonder you were locked away. You’re a monster! | 难怪你会被锁起来 你是个怪物 |
[34:54] | Oh, you have no idea. | 这你就不了解了 |
[35:05] | What in god’s name — | 怎么回事 |
[35:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:25] | Stay here! | 待在这里 |
[35:29] | Did anyone else wet themselves? | 还有人尿了吗 |
[35:46] | You don’t have a clear shot. | 你瞄不准我 |
[35:48] | Neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[35:52] | Killing you is the next best thing to killing Bobby Singer. | 杀死你的快感 会仅次于杀死鲍比·辛格 |
[36:00] | What’s your beef with Bobby? | 你和鲍比有什么恩怨 |
[36:05] | For starters, he killed my father. | 首先 他杀了我父亲 |
[36:10] | Lance was a shifter? | 兰斯是易形者 |
[36:12] | Lance wasn’t my father! | 兰斯不是我父亲 |
[36:15] | Mother had an affair with a shifter. | 我母亲和易形者偷情 |
[36:17] | She got pregnant, told Lance I was his. | 怀了孕 她告诉兰斯我是他的孩子 |
[36:21] | He bought it… | 他信了 |
[36:23] | Until she brought me back from the hospital. | 直到她从医院把我带回来 |
[36:25] | My real dad was waiting. | 我真正的父亲在那里等着 |
[36:27] | Lance put up a fight, but he was no match for a shifter. | 兰斯奋力抵抗 但他不是易形者的对手 |
[36:32] | And just as my dad was about to take me… | 就在我父亲要带走我时 |
[36:37] | …the hunter became the hunted. | 猎人变成了猎物 |
[36:42] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[36:45] | After Bobby killed my father, he came after me. | 鲍比杀死我父亲后 又要杀我 |
[36:50] | Mother pleaded with him to spare me. | 母亲求他饶过我 |
[36:53] | He agreed — under one condition. | 他同意了 但提出了一个条件 |
[36:57] | That she keep you locked up. | 她要一直锁着你 |
[37:00] | For my safety and the safety of others. | 确保我和其他人的安全 |
[37:04] | Mother told the family she lost the baby. | 母亲告诉其他人 她的孩子没了 |
[37:08] | And she locked me in the attic. | 她把我锁在阁楼上 |
[37:11] | But she remained devoted to me until the very end — | 但是她自始至终都为我付出 |
[37:15] | Even got Bobby to promise | 甚至让鲍比同意 |
[37:17] | to take care of me if anything happened to her. | 若她遭遇不幸 他就照顾我 |
[37:20] | Wait a minute. Then, Bobby spared you. | 等等 鲍比饶了你 |
[37:22] | You should be grateful. | 你应该心存感激 |
[37:23] | For what?! | 感激什么 |
[37:25] | Keeping me locked up my whole life? | 感激他让我一辈子被关着 |
[37:30] | It would have been kinder to kill me. | 杀了我会更仁慈 |
[37:35] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[37:38] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[37:40] | Being a monster is a choice. | 做怪物是一种选择 |
[37:43] | That choice was made for me a long time ago. | 这个选择 有人很久之前就替我选了 |
[37:51] | Why haven’t you taken a shot? | 你为什么还不开枪 |
[38:01] | You don’t have any silver bullets, do you? | 你没有银子弹了 是不是 |
[38:24] | Yes, officer. | 是的 |
[38:26] | Yes, thank you very much. | 是的 非常感谢 |
[38:29] | Yes, no, you can’t miss it. | 是的 不会错 |
[38:30] | Big house on the end of the street. | 在街道尽头的大房子 |
[38:32] | All right. Bye, now. | 好的 再见 |
[38:36] | Guys? | 两位 |
[38:38] | Police are on their way. | 警察马上就来 |
[38:41] | What a mess. | 好个乱子 |
[38:45] | I owe you two an apology. | 我欠你们一个道歉 |
[38:47] | Don’t sweat it. | 没关系 |
[38:48] | I mean, you were just protecting your family, | 你只是为了保护家人 |
[38:51] | and…there’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么错 |
[38:55] | So, I spoke to aunt Bunny’s attorney. | 我和邦妮姑妈的律师通了电话 |
[38:58] | He said, outside from the pendant, | 他说除了吊坠 |
[39:01] | everything was left to Olivia. | 所有一切都留给了奥利维亚 |
[39:04] | Hey, you know what? | 那个 |
[39:05] | Speaking of that… | 说到这事 |
[39:11] | …you guys should keep it. | 你们应该留着这个 |
[39:12] | It’s a key to the attic. | 这是阁楼钥匙 |
[39:17] | Bobby must have really meant something to aunt Bunny. | 鲍比一定对邦妮姑妈非常重要 |
[39:20] | How can we repay you? | 我们该怎样报答你们 |
[39:22] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[39:25] | Just forget we were ever here. | 忘了我们来过就行 |
[39:27] | But you saved our lives. | 但你们救了我们 |
[39:28] | I want everyone to know what heroes you — | 我想让大家都知道你们多么英勇 |
[39:29] | Look, pal, the fact that we pulled your bacon out of the fire | 伙计 我们救下你们 |
[39:33] | is nobody’s business. Okay? | 和别人无关 明白吗 |
[39:38] | I’m serious, Izod. | 说真的 伙计 |
[39:42] | Put a pin in it. | 别再提了 |
[39:44] | Or we’ll come back for your preppy ass. | 不然我们会回来找你算账的 |
[40:21] | Dean, what was that all about back there? | 迪恩 你刚刚是怎么回事 |
[40:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[40:30] | I mean… all those extra shots | 多余的那几枪 |
[40:33] | after the shifter was already dead. | 易形者已经死了之后的那几枪 |
[40:35] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[40:37] | I don’t know. Target practice? | 不知道 打靶练习 |
[40:39] | Come on, man. I’m serious. | 别这样 说真的 |
[40:44] | You sure it wasn’t… | 你确定那不是… |
[40:46] | I don’t know, demon residue or something to do with the mark or — | 我说不上来 残留的恶魔或是和血印有关 |
[40:50] | No. | 不是 |
[40:51] | No, none of that. | 都不是 |
[40:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | Look, man, I got to be honest — | 我得说实话 |
[40:59] | Oh, my god, Sam. | 天哪 萨姆 |
[41:00] | It was my first kill since I’ve been back. | 这是我…恢复后第一次杀人 |
[41:04] | You know, I got a little anxious. | 我有点焦虑 |
[41:06] | I wanted to make sure it was done right — plain and simple. | 我想要确保自己没做错什么 就这么简单 |
[41:12] | It’s — | 就是 |
[41:13] | Why am I even explaining this to you? | 我为什么还要解释 |
[41:20] | Dean, I — | 迪恩 我 |