时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dean, what was that all about back there? | 迪恩 你刚刚是怎么回事 |
[00:04] | All those extra shots after the shifter was already dead. | 易形者已经死了之后的那几枪 |
[00:07] | Sure it wasn’t something to do with the mark? | 你确定那不是…和血印有关 |
[00:09] | No, no. None of that. | 不是 都不是 |
[00:10] | Look, man, I gotta be honest. | 我得说实话 |
[00:11] | I was a little anxious. I wanted to make sure it was done right. | 我有点焦虑 我想要确保自己没做错什么 |
[00:12] | Why am I even explaining this? | 我为什么还要解释 |
[00:14] | Dean, I — | 迪恩 我 |
[00:17] | – How did you do it? – Magic. | -你怎么做到的 -魔法 |
[00:19] | We’re here for the witch. Rowena. | 我们是来找这个女巫的 罗威娜 |
[00:20] | Always nice to be recognized. | 能被认出来总是很高兴 |
[00:22] | Impetus bestiarum. | [咒语] |
[00:25] | We got her. | 我们抓住了她 |
[00:27] | Time for the coup de grace. | 该给我致命一击了 |
[00:28] | Something the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[00:31] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[00:33] | My name is Jimmy Novak. | 我名叫吉米·诺瓦克 |
[00:35] | I’m from Pontiac, Illinois. | 来自伊利诺伊州的庞蒂亚克 |
[00:36] | I have a family — Amelia and Claire. | 有一个家庭 艾米莉娅和克莱尔 |
[00:38] | Bless this food and ourselves to thy loving service. | 感谢你赐予的食物 我们将无比珍惜你的恩赐 |
[00:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:43] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:44] | You’re possessing some poor bastard? | 你占据了个可怜虫的身体 |
[00:46] | Castiel! You promised me my family would be okay! | 卡西迪奥 你答应过我 我家人会没事 |
[00:48] | What of the humans whose lives we sacrifice? | 那些我们为了任务而牺牲的人类呢 |
[00:52] | Maybe it’s time to put them first. | 也许现在该把他们摆在第一位了 |
[01:26] | Get your hands off me, perv. | 别碰我 你个变态 |
[01:29] | I’ll sue your ass. | 否则我告你 |
[01:34] | What was it this time? | 这次又怎么了 |
[01:35] | Shoplifting. The guy ain’t lookin’ to press charges, | 商店盗窃 那人不打算提出指控 |
[01:37] | but I figured you’d want her back. | 但我想你大概会想要她回来 |
[01:39] | That’s 48 hours in isolation. | 你要关48小时禁闭 |
[01:42] | Scary. | 好怕怕 |
[02:06] | Who is this girl? | 这姑娘是谁 |
[02:08] | One of our frequent flyers. | 经常出走的孩子之一 |
[02:11] | Claire Novak. | 克莱尔·诺瓦克 |
[02:22] | Novak, you got a visitor. | 诺瓦克 你有访客 |
[02:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:26] | Your father’s here to see you. | 你爸爸来见你了 |
[02:33] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[02:34] | I am not your father. | 我不是你父亲 |
[02:40] | Hello, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[02:43] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[03:00] | Can we have a moment? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[03:02] | I’ll be outside. | 我就在外面 |
[03:09] | I’m not your father. | 我不是你父亲 |
[03:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:15] | “I’m not your father.” | “我不是你父亲” |
[03:17] | Those were the first words you ever said to me. Remember? | 那是你对我说的第一句话 记得吗 |
[03:22] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[03:24] | So do I, Castiel. | 我也是 卡西迪奥 |
[03:29] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[03:31] | Is he still in there? | 他还在你身体里吗 |
[03:35] | No. | 不 |
[03:37] | The human soul, it can only occupy a body | 人的灵魂 只能占据一具 |
[03:39] | while it retains a certain… structural integrity. | 具有一定结构完整性的躯体 |
[03:43] | and this vessel, it was… | 这具皮囊… |
[03:45] | it was ripped apart on a subatomic level by an archangel. | 曾被一个大天使粉碎到亚原子级 |
[03:51] | Well, then how are you… | 那你怎么… |
[03:52] | I was reassembled. | 我被重新组装到一起了 |
[03:55] | Your father is in heaven. | 你父亲上天堂了 |
[03:56] | Well, yay for him. | 那恭喜他 |
[03:59] | Anyway, good talk. You can get the hell out of my life now. | 总之 聊得很愉快 滚出我的生活吧 |
[04:03] | – Claire… – What? | -克莱尔 -干什么 |
[04:08] | What? | 干什么 |
[04:09] | You took everything from me. What do you want now? | 你已经夺走了我的一切 你还想怎么样 |
[04:12] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我就是… |
[04:18] | I came here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[04:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:24] | Because I’ve hurt you so much. | 因为我给了你太多伤害 |
[04:31] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[04:36] | About a few months after you, | 你走后几个月 |
[04:39] | she took off. | 她跑了 |
[04:41] | Dropped me off at my grandma’s and went to go “find herself.” | 把我丢在了奶奶家 去”寻找自我”了 |
[04:48] | I guess she’s still looking. | 看来她还没找到呢 |
[04:53] | And you’re in a… | 你被关在了… |
[04:55] | Child prison? | 儿童监狱里吗 |
[04:57] | It’s a group home. | 这是教养院 |
[04:59] | After my gran died, I didn’t have anyone, so… | 奶奶死后 我没有别的亲人了 |
[05:02] | Bounced around to different foster families, | 于是就在各种寄养家庭 |
[05:03] | places like this. | 和这种地方辗转 |
[05:06] | Living the dream, you know? | 简直梦想成真 |
[05:10] | Well, Claire, I’m…’sorry, and… | 克莱尔 对不起 |
[05:13] | I can never replace what I took from you, | 我永远无法替代我夺去的东西 |
[05:17] | but if there is anything you need, anything at all… | 但如果你需要什么 任何事 |
[05:25] | Get me out of here. | 把我弄出去 |
[05:28] | How? | 怎么做 |
[05:31] | Do you own a tie? | 你有领带吗 |
[05:36] | Stop it. | 别摆弄了 |
[05:41] | There. | 好了 |
[05:43] | Now you look like a dad. | 这下你有当爹的样子了 |
[05:49] | No, no. | 不用客气 |
[05:55] | So… | 好了 |
[05:56] | Mr. Novak, | 诺瓦克先生 |
[05:58] | I understand you want custody of your daughter. | 我听说你想得到你女儿的监护权 |
[06:01] | Yes, that’s, uh, that’s… | 是的 |
[06:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:10] | It’s a simple question. | 这个问题很简单 |
[06:12] | You vanish for years. | 你消失了好几年 |
[06:15] | No contact, not even a christmas card. | 不联络 圣诞节都不寄贺卡 |
[06:17] | Why come back now? | 为什么现在回来了 |
[06:20] | I, um… I didn’t, uh… | 我…我没有… |
[06:24] | – I was traveling. – For work. | -我一直在外旅行 -公差 |
[06:30] | Work. Yes. | 公差 没错 |
[06:33] | Long trip. | 去了好久啊 |
[06:35] | And what is it that you do exactly? | 你是做什么的 |
[06:40] | I…um… | 我… |
[06:45] | I fight certain deadly threats to humanity. | 我对抗一些对人类致命的威胁 |
[06:50] | – He’s an exterminator. – I’m an exterminator. | -他是个除虫员 -我是除虫员 |
[06:57] | You know, I think I might have bedbugs. | 我好像有臭虫呢 |
[07:00] | Any tips? | 能给点建议吗 |
[07:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:03] | You should sleep tight and not let them bite. | 好好睡 别被臭虫咬了 |
[07:09] | I’ll try that. | 我会试试的 |
[07:13] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[07:15] | He’s my dad, | 他是我爸爸 |
[07:16] | and he wants to sign me out, so I’m out. | 他想带我走 我就可以走 |
[07:19] | That’s the law, Sandy. | 这是法律 桑迪 |
[07:22] | Claire, wait for me in the hallway. | 克莱尔 去走廊等我 |
[07:25] | – You can’t… – Now. | -你不能… -快去 |
[07:38] | I don’t do well with liars, Mr. Novak. | 我不喜欢骗子 诺瓦克先生 |
[07:40] | – But… – Save it. | -但是… -省省吧 |
[07:43] | I’m denying your application for custody. | 我要拒绝你的监护权申请 |
[07:46] | I’m not trying to be the bad guy here. I’m not. | 我不是想唱白脸 真的 |
[07:48] | But until Claire turns 18, she is my responsibility. | 但克莱尔成年之前 她都归我管 |
[07:52] | I know you’re trying to do what you think is best. | 我知道你是想做你认为正确的事 |
[07:55] | I know you wanna be her friend. | 我知道你想做她的朋友 |
[07:58] | I do. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | And that’s our problem, Mr. Novak. | 问题就在这里 诺瓦克先生 |
[08:01] | Claire’s troubled. | 克莱尔有问题 |
[08:02] | The last few years have not been easy for her. | 这几年她过得不容易 |
[08:04] | And she doesn’t need a friend. She needs a father. | 她需要的不是朋友 而是父亲 |
[08:14] | Easy now. | 小心点 |
[08:23] | What are you laughing at? | 笑什么呢 |
[08:28] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:29] | It’s a… this is a classic. | 看看 这太经典了 |
[08:31] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你感觉好些了 |
[08:32] | Oh, yeah, better than ever. | 好极了 |
[08:36] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美人 |
[08:40] | Oh, yeah. | 好棒 |
[08:43] | You want some alone time with that thing? | 需要跟它独处一会儿吗 |
[08:46] | No, no. Wait. | 不用 等等 |
[08:47] | – You sure? – Yeah. Yeah. Watch this. | -真的 -嗯 看啊 |
[09:06] | No. Don’t be… | 不 别啊 |
[09:12] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[09:15] | Stop! | 站住 |
[09:30] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[09:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:33] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[09:42] | Is he… | 他… |
[09:43] | He’s sleeping. | 睡着了 |
[10:01] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[10:12] | Stay. | 别动 |
[10:15] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[10:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[10:23] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[10:24] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[10:29] | It’s been weeks. | 都好几周了 |
[10:35] | Tell him I’m sorry. | 跟他说 我很对不起 |
[10:37] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[10:52] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[10:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:56] | It’s just…you could eat a vegetable. | 你该吃点蔬菜什么的 |
[11:01] | Ketchup’s a vegetable. | 番茄酱就是蔬菜 |
[11:07] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[11:08] | The Castiel I met? | 我认识的那个卡西迪奥 |
[11:10] | He was crappy. | 不是个东西 |
[11:12] | Like, super stuck-up and a dick | 又拽又混蛋 |
[11:14] | and you just wanted to punch him in his stupid angel face. | 让人想一拳打在他的天使脸上 |
[11:18] | I don’t think I was that bad. | 我觉得我还不至于吧 |
[11:19] | You totally were. | 绝对有 |
[11:23] | And now you’re just… | 你现在 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. Nicer. | 怎么说呢 待人亲多了 |
[11:29] | And kind of a doof. No offense. | 有点呆 别介意 |
[11:34] | Yes. Well, um… | 嗯 |
[11:36] | Before, I was very self-assured. | 我之前的确很自以为是 |
[11:39] | I was convinced I was on this righteous path. | 我坚信自己走的是正义之道 |
[11:44] | Now I realize that there is no righteous path, | 现在我知道根本没有这回事 |
[11:46] | just people trying to do their best | 人只能在一个太容易 |
[11:48] | in a world where it’s far too easy to do your worst. | 堕落的世界里 尽力而为 |
[11:53] | Deep. | 好深刻 |
[11:54] | Yeah. For a doof. | 是啊 对呆子来说还不错了 |
[12:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | So…where do we go next? | 我们接下来去哪 |
[12:08] | Look… I appreciate the meal. | 多谢你请我吃饭 |
[12:11] | And, you know, the felony. | 并犯下重罪解救我 |
[12:14] | But you don’t need to babysit me. | 但你不用给我当保姆 |
[12:15] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 |
[12:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:19] | I mean you felt guilty, so you busted me out. | 你觉得愧疚 所以救我出来 |
[12:23] | So thanks, but we’re good. | 谢了 但我们两清了 |
[12:25] | Even Steven. | 谁也不欠谁 |
[12:27] | No, we, um, we committed a crime. | 不 我们犯了罪 |
[12:30] | And you might need me again, | 你可能还会需要我 |
[12:32] | so I think we should stick together. | 所以我们还是待在一起吧 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | You wanna get some stuff for the road, huh? | 要买点东西上路吗 |
[12:45] | I have to pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[12:48] | Uh, oh, okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | – I’m sorry. – My bad. | -抱歉 -怪我 |
[13:16] | It’s for a teenage girl. | 给小姑娘买的 |
[13:21] | She’s urinating. | 她去上厕所了 |
[13:35] | My wallet’s gone. | 我的钱包没了 |
[13:45] | Hey, can you help? Damn. | 帮帮忙 该死 |
[13:51] | Help! Please? | 帮帮忙 拜托了 |
[13:54] | – Claire. – Thanks. | -克莱尔 -谢谢 |
[13:57] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[13:58] | Wait! Hey! Claire! | 等等 克莱尔 |
[14:16] | This is why you called us? This is your emergency? | 你就为这事找我们 这就是你的”急事” |
[14:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:21] | No, Cass. | 不 小卡 |
[14:23] | An emergency is a dead body, okay? | 有人死了才叫急事呢 |
[14:25] | Or… or… or a wigged out angel | 或者天使发狂 |
[14:27] | or the apocalypse, take 3. | 或者天启第三次卷土重来 |
[14:29] | Some chick bolting on you is not an emergency. That’s… | 有个小丫头从你眼皮底下跑了这不叫急事 |
[14:33] | That’s every Friday night for Sam. | 萨姆每周五晚上都能遇到 |
[14:35] | – Dude. – Well… | -喂喂 -就是嘛 |
[14:37] | This isn’t just some chick. | 她不是什么小丫头 |
[14:39] | I’m responsible for her. | 我要对她负责的 |
[14:41] | Since when? You met her once… how many years ago? | 为什么啊 你多少年前见过她一面来着 |
[14:45] | Look, Cass, even if we do find Claire, then what? | 小卡 就算我们找到了克莱尔 然后呢 |
[14:49] | She rolled you and then she ran, okay? | 她抢了你 然后跑了 |
[14:51] | It’s pretty clear that she doesn’t wanna play house. | 她显然不想跟你过家家 |
[14:53] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[14:54] | but I need to know that Claire is safe, | 但我得确保克莱尔的安全 |
[14:57] | and I need your help. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[15:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | Why don’t we go ask around at the group home? | 我们去教养院打听一下吧 |
[15:07] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[15:09] | We’re gonna stick here in case she circles back. | 我们留下 以防她回来 |
[15:10] | You go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[15:13] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:21] | Is ketchup a vegetable? | 番茄酱是蔬菜吗 |
[15:24] | Hell, yes. | 必须是啊 |
[15:27] | All right, so spill. What’s with the family reunion? | 说吧 为什么要搞家人团聚这一出 |
[15:31] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[15:32] | Just been… thinking about people. | 我一直在想人 |
[15:37] | No problem. | 你吃吧 |
[15:39] | I’ve helped some, but I’ve… I’ve hurt some. | 我帮过一些人 但也伤害了一些人 |
[15:43] | So you’re having a midlife crisis. | 你是中年危机了呗 |
[15:46] | Well, I’m extremely old. I think I’m entitled. | 我很老了 我觉得我有这权利 |
[15:52] | Cass, listen to me. | 小卡 听我说 |
[15:55] | There’s some stuff you just gotta let go. | 有些事你必须放下 |
[15:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:58] | The people you let down, the ones you can’t save… | 你辜负的人 你没能救下的人 |
[16:02] | You gotta forget about ’em, for your own good. | 只能忘了他们 这是为了你好 |
[16:06] | Is that what you do? | 你就这么做吗 |
[16:08] | That’s the opposite of what I do. But… | 我完全不这么做 但是… |
[16:10] | I ain’t exactly a role model. | 我可不是什么好榜样 |
[16:14] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 少来了 |
[16:21] | How are you, Dean? | 你还好吗 迪恩 |
[16:24] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[16:27] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[16:29] | No, you’re not. | 才不是 |
[16:35] | Yeah, well, I’ve lost the black eyes, so that’s a plus. | 我没有黑眼了 这是好事 |
[16:39] | But I still have this. | 但我还有这个 |
[16:41] | The Mark of Cain still affecting you? | 该隐血印对你还有影响吗 |
[16:49] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[16:57] | Cass, I need you to promise me something. | 小卡 答应我一件事 |
[17:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:02] | If I do go dark side, you gotta take me out. | 如果我真投入了黑暗 你得干掉我 |
[17:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:08] | Knife me, smite me, throw me into the freakin’ sun. | 捅我 灭我 把我丢进太阳 |
[17:10] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[17:12] | And don’t let Sam get in the way, because he’ll try. | 别让萨姆拦你 他肯定要试的 |
[17:18] | I can’t go down that road again, man. | 我不能再走那条路了 |
[17:25] | I can’t be that thing again. | 我不能再成为恶魔了 |
[17:31] | That won’t work. | 不会管用的 |
[17:33] | I didn’t ask you, braveheart. | 又没问你 勇敢的心[苏格兰人] |
[17:38] | Freedom! | 自由[取自电影] |
[17:43] | So…what are we in for? | 你为什么被关了进来 |
[17:49] | Small talk, darling. | 就是唠唠嗑 |
[17:51] | Just passing the time. | 消磨时光 |
[17:55] | I’m here because I shouldn’t be here. | 我在这儿是因为我不该在这儿 |
[17:59] | Is that a riddle? | 那是谜语吗 |
[18:02] | Crowley only allows certain demons to come earth-side. | 克劳力只允许一部分恶魔上地面 |
[18:05] | I wasn’t on the list, so I had to get myself smuggled up. | 我不在获批名单上 所以自己想办法溜了出来 |
[18:09] | – And what did that cost? – A favor. | -你拿什么交换的 -做件事 |
[18:11] | – Big? – Bloody. | -大事吗 -很血腥 |
[18:16] | Now…I figure the king lets me stew for a while, | 我猜大王会让我关一阵 |
[18:20] | then he starts asking how I Houdini’d hell. | 然后就会来审问我怎么逃出地狱的 |
[18:24] | And he ain’t gonna ask nice. | 而且他不会客气的 |
[18:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:30] | What’s your sin? | 你干了什么 |
[18:34] | I was a horrible mother. | 我是个糟糕透顶的母亲 |
[18:36] | She was a horrible mother. | 她是个糟糕透顶的母亲 |
[18:39] | Did I tell you the time that | 我跟没跟你提过 |
[18:41] | she almost traded me for three pigs? | 她差点拿我去换3头猪的事 |
[18:44] | Three! I was an attractive child. | 3头啊 我小时候很可爱呢 |
[18:47] | I could juggle. | 还会杂耍 |
[18:48] | I was worth five pigs at least. | 至少也值5头猪 |
[18:50] | My ma used to burn me with cigarettes. | 我妈妈会拿烟头烫我 |
[18:55] | Nobody cares, Gerald. | 没人在乎 杰拉德 |
[18:58] | Don’t get me started about the name. | 更别提名字了 |
[19:00] | “Fergus.” | 费格斯 |
[19:02] | It sounds like a venereal disease, | 听着像性病 |
[19:03] | and not the fun kind. | 还是很讨厌的那种 |
[19:08] | Look, boss, | 老大 |
[19:10] | if you hate this Betty so much, | 如果你这么讨厌这女人 |
[19:13] | why not end her? | 为什么不杀了她 |
[19:16] | I’ve my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[19:20] | Oh, I killed my old lady. | 我就杀了我妈 |
[19:23] | Because of the cigarettes. | 因为她拿烟头烫我 |
[19:28] | I have no problem doing yours. | 我乐意杀了你妈 |
[19:33] | Claire’s a good kid, detective. She’s smart. | 克莱尔是个好孩子 警探 很聪明 |
[19:36] | And underneath it all, she has a big heart. | 而且 她其实很善良 |
[19:40] | You know, there used to be a boy here. | 这里以前有个男孩 |
[19:42] | Dustin Tate. | 达斯汀·塔特 |
[19:43] | He was older, but Claire really took him under her wing. | 他年长一些 但克莱尔很照顾他 |
[19:47] | Is he around? | 他还在吗 |
[19:49] | He works at the Wiener Hut. | 他在香肠屋工作 |
[19:51] | We tried to place Claire, but she always ran away. | 我们也想给克莱尔找家 但她总逃跑 |
[19:54] | Sometimes for a couple of days, one time for six months. | 有时候逃走几天 有次逃了半年 |
[20:00] | Where did she hide out? | 她待在哪 |
[20:02] | Wish I knew. | 不知道 |
[20:10] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[20:16] | Is, uh, Randy here? | 兰迪在吗 |
[20:17] | Oh. Look who’s back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[20:20] | It’s been…what? Three days? | 都多久了 3天 |
[20:22] | I know. I got busted. | 是啊 我被抓了 |
[20:25] | But I come bearing gifts. | 但我带来了礼物 |
[20:29] | There’s, like, 200 bucks in there. | 这里面有两百多呢 |
[20:36] | James Novak. | 詹姆斯·诺瓦克 |
[20:38] | Any relation? | 你亲戚吗 |
[20:39] | No. He’s just a guy. | 不是 就是个路人 |
[20:44] | Well… I appreciate the elbow grease, but, uh, | 多谢帮忙 不过 |
[20:48] | we’re still short. | 还是不够 |
[20:51] | How much? | 还差多少 |
[20:53] | Too much. | 很多 |
[20:56] | When’s Salinger coming to collect? | 萨林杰什么时候来收钱 |
[20:58] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[21:00] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[21:01] | I shouldn’t have borrowed so much money. | 我不该借那么多钱 |
[21:03] | But, uh, the holidays are coming, | 但是 圣诞要到了 |
[21:06] | and I like to spoil my kids. | 我想给孩子们买点好东西 |
[21:11] | Maybe he’ll give us some more time. | 或许他会再宽限些时间 |
[21:12] | He’s a loan shark. They’re not so big on second chances. | 他是放高利贷的 那种人不会给你第二次机会 |
[21:18] | Kinda thought you were gonna… | 我还以为 |
[21:20] | Steal enough to pay down the debt, like we talked about. | 你会像我们说好的那样 偷到足够的钱还债 |
[21:22] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[21:25] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[21:27] | Not hard enough. | 还不够努力 |
[21:35] | Come on. | 好了 |
[21:37] | One last family meal. | 最后一顿家庭晚餐 |
[21:40] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 我们肯定还有办法的 |
[21:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:49] | It’s nothin’. It’s crazy. | 没事 太疯狂了 |
[21:51] | I’d do it if I was still under 18. | 如果我还未成年 我就去做了 |
[21:57] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[22:07] | Dustin Tate? | 达斯汀·塔特 |
[22:09] | Nah, man. | 不是 |
[22:10] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[22:12] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[22:14] | And you’re gonna tell me where Claire Novak is. | 告诉我克莱尔·诺瓦克在哪 |
[22:22] | Now. | 马上 |
[22:23] | I’d do what he says. | 你还是听他的吧 |
[22:37] | Quick in, quick out. | 快进快出 |
[22:41] | Watch out for the cameras. | 小心摄像头 |
[22:43] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[22:44] | Wait till you’re alone, | 等到只剩下你 |
[22:46] | then you hit that register jockey hard. | 然后狠狠收拾那个收银员 |
[22:48] | Put the fear of god in him. You understand? | 让他吓破胆 懂吗 |
[22:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:53] | You come back to me, you hear? | 然后回到我身边来 |
[22:58] | You and Dustin… you’re the only family I got. | 你和达斯汀 你们是我仅有的家人 |
[23:47] | Excuse us. | 我们走了 |
[23:49] | – Claire, wait! – Screw you. | -克莱尔 等等 -去你的 |
[23:52] | Hey, Miley Cyrus, settle. | 别激动啊 小刺头 |
[23:53] | Eat me, Hasselhoff. | 去死吧 老头子 |
[23:55] | Claire, hold on a second. | 克莱尔 别激动 |
[23:56] | – Look, my name’s… – Sam. | -我叫… -萨姆 |
[23:59] | And you’re Dean. | 你是迪恩 |
[24:00] | We’ve met, remember? | 我们见过的 记得吗 |
[24:06] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[24:07] | You were going to rob that convenience store? | 你刚刚是打算去打劫那个便利店吗 |
[24:10] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[24:12] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[24:14] | So…it’s… | 这样… |
[24:16] | wrong. | 是不对的 |
[24:18] | You wanna talk to me about wrong? | 你想对我说教是与非吗 |
[24:20] | You killed my dad. | 你杀了我爸爸 |
[24:22] | Is that wrong enough for you? | 这对你而言算是滔天大错了吗 |
[24:25] | – No, I didn’t. – Really? | -不 我没杀他 -真的吗 |
[24:28] | Because without you, he’d still be here, | 因为要不是你 他就还会在这里 |
[24:30] | and my mom would still be around. | 我妈妈也还会在 |
[24:33] | Claire, I’m… | 克莱尔 我… |
[24:34] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[24:39] | That won’t hurt me. | 那伤不了我的 |
[24:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | – Hey, come on. – Hold on a second. | -拜托 -等等 |
[24:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:48] | Like you don’t have it coming? | 这难道不是你们自找的吗 |
[24:50] | You stood there while this monster took my dad. | 这个怪物占据了我爸 你们却袖手旁观 |
[25:03] | I used to pray to you, Castiel. | 我曾经向你祷告 卡西迪奥 |
[25:06] | Every night. | 每天晚上 |
[25:07] | I would beg you to bring him home safe. | 我祈求你把他安全地带回家 |
[25:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | You know… | 你知道… |
[25:20] | My father was a good man. | 我爸爸是个好人 |
[25:23] | In what messed up world | 这世界多么黑白颠倒 |
[25:23] | does he have to die and you get to live? | 他就得死 而你却能活下来 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:28] | No. You feel guilty. | 不 你只是觉得愧疚 |
[25:31] | There’s a difference. | 这两者是不一样的 |
[25:34] | So what, now you run back to Randy, | 怎么 你要跑回兰迪那里 |
[25:37] | the guy you steal for? | 跑回指使你偷东西的人那里 |
[25:40] | – How do you know about that? – Dustin. | -你怎么知道的 -达斯汀 |
[25:44] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[25:45] | That man is using you. | 那男人在利用你 |
[25:48] | He was there for me. | 他保护了我 |
[25:50] | When things got bad — and they got real damn bad — | 当情况变坏的时候 急转直下的时候 |
[25:53] | he was there when no one else was. | 除了他没有别人帮我 |
[25:57] | He’s my family, | 他是我的家人 |
[26:00] | and you’re just… | 而你只不过是… |
[26:04] | You can go to hell. | 你下地狱吧 |
[26:25] | Boss will see you now. | 老大要见你 |
[26:37] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[26:39] | Fergus. | 费格斯 |
[26:40] | Crowley. | 是克劳力 |
[26:42] | Fergus. | 费格斯 |
[26:50] | So you haven’t changed. | 你没变 |
[26:54] | But you certainly have. | 但你却绝对变了 |
[26:56] | King of Hell. Bravo. | 地狱之王 厉害啊 |
[26:59] | I always knew my boy was meant for big things. | 我一直知道我儿子注定要成大事 |
[27:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:02] | As I remember it, | 我可记得 |
[27:03] | you said I would die in a gutter, | 你说过我会死在哪个阴沟里 |
[27:06] | covered in my own sick. | 淹没在我自己的呕吐物里 |
[27:08] | I was motivating you to do better. | 我是在激励你做得更好点 |
[27:11] | Aim higher. | 目标更高远一点 |
[27:12] | And clearly, it worked. | 而且显然 这起作用了 |
[27:19] | How did you die? | 你是怎么死的 |
[27:22] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[27:25] | you hated me. | 你恨我 |
[27:27] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[27:28] | You said you’d be back in a flash, | 你说 你马上就回来 |
[27:30] | and then you disappeared! | 然后你就消失了 |
[27:31] | I was 8 years old! 8! | 我当时才8岁 8岁 |
[27:33] | Oh, now you’re being dramatic. | 别闹了 |
[27:35] | – I didn’t even have a father! – Of course you had a father. | -我都没有爸爸 -你当然有爸爸 |
[27:38] | You were just conceived during a winter solstice orgy. | 我是在一次冬至群交中怀上你的 |
[27:41] | And it’s not like I was taking names. | 我又不会问对方名字 |
[27:46] | What do you want me to say? I… | 你想让我说什么 我… |
[27:48] | I had a…disagreement with the locals. And | 我跟当地人起了点争执 |
[27:51] | when they set their hounds on me, I had to leave. | 他们放出猎犬追我 我当然得跑 |
[27:54] | And never come back? For hundreds of years? | 跑了就不回来了 跑了几百年 |
[27:58] | But I’m here now. | 可我现在来了 |
[28:01] | We have a second chance. | 我们还有机会 |
[28:04] | We can be a real family again, Fergus. | 我们可以再次成为一家人 费格斯 |
[28:09] | Crowley. | 我叫克劳力 |
[28:11] | And I have a family. | 而且我有家人 |
[28:12] | Who? The demons? | 谁 恶魔吗 |
[28:15] | Any one of them would stab you in the back | 他们如果觉得能得逞 |
[28:17] | if they thought they could get away with it. | 都会毫不犹豫地出卖你 |
[28:20] | And you wouldn’t? | 你就不会吗 |
[28:21] | No! Because we’re family! We’re blood! | 不会 我们是一家人 我们血脉相连 |
[28:24] | You can trust me, | 你可以相信我 |
[28:27] | And I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[28:32] | I understand you’re angry. | 我明白你很愤怒 |
[28:36] | I understand that you… | 我明白你… |
[28:38] | hate me. | 恨我 |
[28:41] | And if you want to keep me locked away, | 如果你想继续锁着我 |
[28:44] | then so be it. | 没问题 |
[28:47] | But know that I’ll always be your mother. | 但要知道 我永远是你妈妈 |
[28:52] | And I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[29:08] | Give me a shot of, um… | 给我来… |
[29:11] | Three whiskeys. | 三杯威士忌 |
[29:15] | Cass, don’t beat yourself up, man. | 小卡 别太责备自己 |
[29:18] | Claire was… | 克莱尔… |
[29:19] | Right. | 是对的 |
[29:21] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[29:23] | Who am I to tell her how to live her life? | 我有什么资格教她怎么生活 |
[29:25] | Well, somebody needs to. | 总得有人教她 |
[29:27] | It’s not like we’re talking about mother Teresa here. | 她可不是什么特雷莎修女 |
[29:28] | The girl just about knocked over a gas ‘n sip. | 那姑娘差点去抢便利店 |
[29:31] | – She’s got issues. – Because of me. | -她有问题 -是我造成的 |
[29:34] | Well, you are wearing her old man’s meatsuit. | 你还穿着她老爸的肉身呢 |
[29:36] | Probably didn’t help. | 或许只能火上浇油 |
[29:41] | I thought I could make it up to her. | 我以为我能弥补她 |
[29:44] | I don’t think you can. | 我觉得你弥补不了 |
[29:47] | I mean, Jimmy was her father. And to some people, that’s… | 吉米是她父亲 对某些人来说 |
[29:51] | that’s everything, you know? | 那就是一切 你明白吗 |
[29:54] | No. I don’t. I never knew my father. | 不 我不明白 我并不了解我父亲 |
[29:58] | He was distant, to say the least. | 至少可以说 他一直很疏远 |
[30:04] | What about you? Did you love your father? | 你们呢 你们爱你们的父亲吗 |
[30:10] | With everything I had. | 全心全意 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:14] | Yeah, I mean, it wasn’t always easy, but yeah. | 有时很不容易 但我们爱他 |
[30:18] | I mean, look, John Winchester’s not gonna win | 约翰·温彻斯特绝对算不上 |
[30:20] | any “Number one dad” awards, you know? But… | “最佳老爸” 好吧 但… |
[30:23] | You know, damn if he wasn’t there when we needed him. | 我们有需要的时候 他都在 |
[30:27] | Tell him about that time in New York. | 跟他说说纽约那次 |
[30:30] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对了 |
[30:33] | Yeah, okay. So, um… | 好吧 是这样 |
[30:36] | We were working this haunting in long island, | 当时我们在长岛猎魔 |
[30:38] | and — and me and sam begged the old man | 然后我和萨姆恳求老爸 |
[30:41] | to let us go to the city for once. | 让我们进一次城 |
[30:42] | He had this thing about New York, right? | 他对纽约有点偏见 |
[30:44] | Too big, too loud, too dirty. | 觉得那里太大 太吵 太脏了 |
[30:45] | – Yeah, and he hated the yankees. – Big-time. Yeah. | -而且他讨厌洋基队 -超级讨厌 没错 |
[30:49] | Somehow, we convinced him to let us go. | 总之 我们说服了他让我们去 |
[30:50] | So we all go. We all, you know, see all the sights, | 然后我们都去了 到处逛景点 |
[30:54] | and, uh, ride the subway, eat too much pizza, | 坐了地铁 吃了很多披萨 |
[30:56] | the whole nine. | 全玩了个遍 |
[30:58] | Well, by about midnight, Sam and dad are zonked, | 到了半夜 萨姆和爸都精疲力尽了 |
[30:59] | and I figure, screw it. | 我想 管他的 |
[31:02] | I’m going to CBGB. | 我要去摇滚俱乐部 |
[31:04] | – So CBGB is — I know. | -CBGB是… -我知道 |
[31:07] | It’s where the Ramones and Blondie got their start. | 雷蒙斯乐队和金发美女乐队就是在那儿起家的 |
[31:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:13] | Well, anyways, | 总之 |
[31:14] | he was way underage at the time. | 那时候他年龄还远远不到能进酒吧 |
[31:16] | Yeah, so I get there. | 我去了 |
[31:17] | I sneak in, and it is nuts. | 溜了进去 那里简直是疯了 |
[31:22] | I mean, people are drinking and they’re smoking | 人人都喝得醉醺醺的 吞云吐雾 |
[31:23] | and they’re — they’re snortin’ whatever. | 不知在吸食什么东西 |
[31:26] | There’s a 500-pound guy on stage with a Mohawk just screamin’. | 有个顶着莫霍克头的大块头在台上咆哮 |
[31:28] | And, uh, my mind is blown. I don’t even know what to do. | 我的脑子快爆炸了 根本不知道该怎么做 |
[31:32] | Then this girl walks up and she says, | 然后一个女孩走过来对我说 |
[31:33] | “Hey, why don’t you come over and sit down | “好啊 来我们桌坐坐 |
[31:34] | with my friends at our table?” | 跟我的朋友聊聊天吧” |
[31:36] | – All right. – Yeah, | -我说好 -对 |
[31:37] | and they get him drunk. First time. | 然后他们把他灌醉了 第一次 |
[31:38] | But not fun drunk. | 但那感觉可不好受 |
[31:40] | I’m not quite sure what was in that stuff. | 我不确定他们往酒里放了什么东西 |
[31:42] | But the room starts to spin. | 整个房间都转了起来 |
[31:44] | And I feel like I’m gonna puke. Forever. | 我觉得我要吐了 一直吐下去 |
[31:49] | And right about that time, | 就在那时 |
[31:51] | I hear him. | 我听到了他叫我 |
[31:53] | “Dean Winchester!” | “迪恩·温切斯特” |
[31:57] | My old man. | 我老爹 |
[31:58] | I don’t know how, but he found me. | 我不知道他怎么做到的 他找到了我 |
[32:00] | And now I’m really freaking out, | 我完全吓坏了 |
[32:01] | ’cause he’s just standing there, not saying anything. | 因为他就那么站在那里 一言不发 |
[32:05] | I look around. Everybody else is freaking out, too. | 我看看周围 所有人都吓坏了 |
[32:07] | In fact, nobody’s even looking him in the eye. | 没人敢直视他的眼睛 |
[32:08] | And finally, this one guy with, like, a safety pin through his nose | 最后 一个鼻子里穿了根安全别针 |
[32:11] | and a-a “Kill everything” tattoo looks up, | 身上纹了”挡我者死”的男人抬起头 |
[32:13] | and he says, “Sorry, sir.” | 对他说”对不起 先生” |
[32:17] | Yeah. Sorry, sir. | “对不起 先生” |
[32:23] | To John Friggin’ Winchester. | 对约翰·吓死人·温切斯特说 |
[32:32] | He saved you. | 他救了你 |
[32:34] | Yeah. And you know what he got for that? | 对 可你知道我怎么回报他的吗 |
[32:36] | Me whining about how much he embarrassed me. | 我埋怨他让我当众丢人 |
[32:39] | Me telling him that I hate him. | 我对他说我恨他 |
[32:43] | But then he stopped, he turned around | 他站住了 转过身来 |
[32:44] | and he looked at me and he said, | 看着我说 |
[32:45] | “Son, you don’t like me? That’s fine. | “儿子 你不喜欢我 没关系 |
[32:49] | It’s not my job to be liked. | 做爸爸的不一定要你喜欢” |
[32:51] | “It’s my job to raise you right.” | “但我要把你好好养大” |
[32:57] | Yeah. And he did. | 是啊 他做到了 |
[33:06] | You think Claire is in trouble? | 你们觉得克莱尔会不会有麻烦了 |
[33:10] | She’s hanging out with a guy named Randy. | 她跟一个叫兰迪的人在一起 |
[33:14] | – She’s in trouble. – Coming right up. | -必须有麻烦 -马上来 |
[33:21] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[33:26] | Evenin’, little lady. | 晚上好 小姐 |
[33:28] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[33:32] | You have something for me? | 你带了什么东西给我吗 |
[33:41] | No! | 不 |
[33:45] | Guns blazing, huh? | 亮枪 |
[33:47] | That was your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[33:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:51] | This pile of crap? He ain’t worth it. | 这烂人 不值得你这样做 |
[34:04] | Put her in the other room. | 把她关到别的房间去 |
[34:09] | She’s got fight. I like that. | 她有股狠劲 我喜欢 |
[34:14] | I married the last girl that spit in my face. | 上一个往我脸上吐唾沫的妹子 我娶了她 |
[34:19] | Last few months, | 过去几个月 |
[34:21] | you’ve lost a bundle on the ponies. | 你赌马输了很多 |
[34:23] | How much you owe me now? | 你现在欠我多少钱 |
[34:27] | $5,000. | 5000美元 |
[34:29] | So how about I give you a break? | 不如 我饶你一马 |
[34:33] | And you give me the girl. | 你把那姑娘给我 |
[34:39] | That’s a joke, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[34:41] | Claire’s like family to me. | 克莱尔对我来说就像家人 |
[34:43] | Please. I know the con, all right? | 得了 我了解这骗术 好吗 |
[34:45] | You find some kid with major league daddy issues, | 你找一个有恋父情结的孩子 |
[34:47] | and then you get her to steal for you. | 然后让她为你偷窃 |
[34:49] | Cut the proud papa act. | 别装骄傲的父亲了 |
[34:51] | I’ll make you a good deal. | 我给你个好价码 |
[34:59] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[35:01] | Claire’s family. | 克莱尔是我的家人 |
[35:06] | So it better be a damn good deal. | 所以你的价码得够好 |
[35:26] | Come on! | 过来 |
[35:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:35] | I know who’s been smuggling souls up from hell. | 我知道是谁在往地面偷运灵魂 |
[35:39] | Really? Pray do tell. | 真的吗 快说吧 |
[35:43] | Him. | 他 |
[35:45] | What? | 什么 |
[35:47] | It — it’s true, mister… Uh, my lord. | 是真的 先生 大人 |
[35:50] | Gerald, he… we made a deal. | 杰拉德他…我们做了交易 |
[35:54] | She’s lying. | 她说谎 |
[35:55] | Why? Why would she lie? | 为什么 她为什么要说谎 |
[36:03] | That’s enough of that, Gerald. | 够了 杰拉德 |
[36:07] | I’ll kill you, bitch! | 我要杀了你 贱人 |
[36:09] | That’s enough, Gerald. | 够了 杰拉德 |
[36:11] | Come on. | 快死吧 |
[36:20] | I said that’s enough, Gerald. | 我说了够了 杰拉德 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:33] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[36:44] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[36:46] | You said that if I lied, you’d get me out of here. | 你说过如果我撒谎 你就会把我救出去 |
[36:50] | Oh, and I will, darling. | 我会的 亲爱的 |
[36:52] | I’ll be back in a flash. | 我马上就回来 |
[37:34] | It’s Claire, right? | 你叫克莱尔 对吧 |
[37:51] | You really are a pretty one, you know that? | 你真的很漂亮 你知道吗 |
[38:06] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[38:08] | Back it up. | 别过来 |
[38:10] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里 |
[38:11] | Aah! No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:26] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[38:31] | Claire. Claire! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[38:45] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[38:48] | Get her outta here. | 带她离开这里 |
[38:50] | Yeah. Go. | 对 走吧 |
[38:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[38:55] | Hey, back up! | 别过来 |
[38:57] | Back up! | 别过来 |
[38:58] | Don’t be as dumb as you look. | 别犯傻 |
[39:19] | You guys don’t wanna do this. | 你们不会想这么做的 |
[39:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:24] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[40:26] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[40:29] | Tell me you had to do this. | 告诉我你是没别的办法 |
[40:32] | I-I did– | 我… |
[40:33] | – I didn’t mean to. – No. | -我不是有意的 -不 |
[40:35] | Tell me it was them or you! | 告诉我 是因为他们还是你 |