时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Charlie — she’s been making donations through her aliases | 查理 她在通过她的化名给托皮卡的 |
[00:06] | to Shawnee County General here in Topeka. | 肖尼郡综合医院捐款 |
[00:08] | Like, a charity? | 做好事吗 |
[00:09] | A patient. Gertrude middleton. | 给一个病人 叫格特鲁德·米德尔顿 |
[00:11] | She and her husband were hit by a drunk driver. | 她和丈夫被酒驾司机撞到了 |
[00:13] | I was at a sleepover, and I got scared. | 我当时在外面过夜 我害怕了 |
[00:16] | I called my parents to come and get me. | 我打给我爸妈让他们来接我 |
[00:19] | They should never have been driving that night. | 他们那晚本不该开车出门的 |
[00:21] | This thing has got to go. | 这东西必须得去掉 |
[00:22] | It will take a very powerful force to remove the effect. | 要去除其效力需要很强大的力量 |
[00:24] | Well, then burn it off! I’m not living like this. | 那就把它烧掉 我不要这么活着 |
[00:27] | Cain still has the Mark, right? | 该隐仍然有血印 对吗 |
[00:28] | So he’s lived with it. | 他一直带着它 |
[00:29] | Maybe there’s a part of you | 也许你有一部分 |
[00:31] | that wants to give in to it, | 想要向它投降 |
[00:32] | and maybe you have to fight that. | 也许你得与之斗争 |
[00:34] | Part of that powerful force has to be you. | 那一部分强大的力量得是你 |
[00:37] | Saving people, hunting things, the family business? | 拯救他人 降妖除魔 家族事业 |
[00:39] | I am down. | 这我懂 |
[00:41] | But… Where’s my quest? | 但是 我的任务呢 |
[00:42] | It’s the key to Oz. | 是通往奥兹国的钥匙 |
[00:44] | There are magical ways into Oz — | 有很多神奇的方法可以进入奥兹国 |
[00:45] | This key will turn any locked door | 这把钥匙能把任何一扇关着的门 |
[00:47] | into a portal to Oz. | 变成前往奥兹国的传送门 |
[00:48] | – You coming or what? – To Oz? | -你来不来啊 -去奥兹国吗 |
[00:50] | Yeah. You said you were looking for adventure. | 对 你说想要来一场历险 |
[00:51] | Well, here it is, red. | 机会来了 小红毛 |
[01:35] | Please… | 求你 |
[01:36] | I-I don’t know anything else. | 我别的都不知道了 |
[01:38] | I know. I’m gonna torture you anyway. | 我知道 我还是要折磨你 |
[01:42] | ‘Cause who doesn’t love a little torture? | 谁不喜欢折磨人呢 |
[01:55] | All right, well, just… just keep me posted, okay? | 好 随时告诉我消息 |
[01:58] | Yeah, you got it. | 嗯 好嘞 |
[01:58] | Wait, Cass. You there? | 等等 小卡 还在吗 |
[02:00] | Hey, thanks. Yeah. | 谢了 嗯 |
[02:06] | You made egg-white omelettes? | 你做了蛋白蛋饼吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah. Breakfast of Champions… | 嗯 最棒的早餐 |
[02:09] | you know, if you’re a dork like you. | 对你这样的书呆子而言 |
[02:10] | – And you slept past 7:00? – Yeah, well, | -而且你今天一直睡到7点 -是啊 |
[02:13] | until we get answers on this Mark of Cain, | 直到我们查明该隐血印的去除方法 |
[02:14] | I am on a 12-step program not to backslide. | 我要12步修身养性 避免堕落 |
[02:17] | – 12 steps? – Yeah. | -12步修身养性 -对 |
[02:19] | Hey, if Cain found a way to live with it after going dark side, | 如果该隐能做到带着血印生活而不被黑化 |
[02:21] | then I just got to find a way to keep it in check, | 那我也得想办法克制冲动 |
[02:23] | so haven’t had a drink in a week, | 所以 我这一周都没喝酒了 |
[02:25] | eight hours of rack time every night, | 每晚睡8小时 |
[02:26] | and…now this masterpiece. | 还有这道杰作 |
[02:29] | That’s three steps. | 这才三步 |
[02:30] | Shut up and eat. | 闭嘴吃你的 |
[02:39] | Wow. That’s… that’s awesome. | 做得好棒啊 |
[02:40] | It’s crap. | 烂死了 |
[02:43] | Ugh. God. | 天呐 |
[02:46] | Soon as we get rid of this demonic tramp stamp, | 等我一去掉这个恶魔荡妇纹身 |
[02:47] | I am back on the booze, burgers, and…more booze. | 我就要回归饮酒 吃汉堡 再饮酒的生活 |
[02:51] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你有发现 |
[03:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[03:20] | Cain or Crowley? | 该隐还是克劳力 |
[03:22] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[03:24] | Is she back from Oz? She didn’t call? | 她从奥兹回来了吗 居然没打电话 |
[03:26] | Yeah, uh… | 嗯 |
[03:27] | She’s been busy. | 她很忙啊 |
[03:34] | What the hell am I looking at? | 这是什么啊 |
[03:37] | So, you know, I was looking into the news, | 我在查阅新闻 |
[03:39] | checking for anything weird, right? | 找有什么古怪 |
[03:41] | I found this story about a torture vic. | 发现了一则关于一男子被折磨的新闻 |
[03:43] | Apparently, some kid videotaped this | 他邻居家的小孩 |
[03:44] | at his next-door neighbor’s house. | 拍下了这一幕 |
[03:45] | What are you saying, Charlie tortured someone? | 你说什么 查理折磨了别人 |
[03:48] | Our Charlie? | 我们那个查理吗 |
[03:49] | Yea high, wouldn’t hurt a Hobbit, | 小不点 连霍比特人都不忍伤害 |
[03:50] | practically sparkles? | 呆萌可爱的那个 |
[03:57] | Come on, Charlie, pick up. | 查理 接电话啊 |
[03:59] | The guy she went all Jack Bauer on… | 那个被她折磨的人 |
[04:01] | uh, Peter Harper. | 叫彼得·哈珀 |
[04:02] | She’s not answering. | 她不接 |
[04:03] | District attorney in Topeka. | 是托皮卡的地检官 |
[04:05] | According to this article, | 根据文章所述 |
[04:06] | he wasn’t the only person in town that was hit. | 他不是当地唯一遇袭的人 |
[04:09] | Uh, a court stenographer was assaulted the night before. | 前一晚 一名法庭速记员遭到了袭击 |
[04:12] | Well, you know, Charlie wouldn’t go off on someone without a reason. | 查理绝不会无缘无故袭击人的 |
[04:14] | Yeah, I wouldn’t think so either, | 我也这么认为 |
[04:15] | – but look at the video. – Oh, I’m looking at it. | -但你看那段视频啊 -我看了 |
[04:17] | But you know what we do, taken out of context, | 但我们的所作所为 如果不明真相 |
[04:19] | it doesn’t look that much different. | 看上去也会这么糟糕 |
[04:21] | She could be hunting. | 她或许在猎魔 |
[04:24] | Why don’t we go talk to this asshat and see what’s going on? | 我们去跟这混蛋谈谈 看看怎么回事吧 |
[04:45] | Hey, ready? | 好了吗 |
[04:47] | – Yeah. Yeah, let’s do this. – Let’s go. | -嗯 我们上路吧 -我们走 |
[04:52] | Now, did you notice anything odd before the attack… | 袭击发生前 你发现什么怪事了吗 |
[04:54] | any, uh, strange smells, weird noises? | 怪味儿 异响 |
[04:57] | No, no, nothing. | 没有 |
[04:58] | I was just at home here, getting ready for bed, | 我就是在家 准备上床 |
[05:01] | and that crazy bitch jumped me. | 那个疯婆子就袭击了我 |
[05:04] | All she wanted was to know was about some case | 她只想打听一桩 |
[05:06] | that I worked on years ago… | 我多年前的案子 |
[05:08] | drunk driver T-boned another car, | 醉驾司机拦腰撞上另一辆车 |
[05:10] | killing the driver, | 撞死司机 |
[05:11] | and the passenger was declared brain-dead on the scene. | 副驾被当场宣布脑死亡 |
[05:14] | The Middletons. | 米德尔顿夫妇 |
[05:16] | They had a daughter, 12 years old. | 他们有个12岁的女儿 |
[05:18] | They were on their way to pick her up. | 他们当时正开车去接她 |
[05:19] | Yeah, that’s right. How did you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[05:21] | Well, we do our homework at the FBI. | 我们联调局会调查 |
[05:22] | Okay, well, then you know the case never went to trial. | 那你就该知道 那案子根本没上过法庭 |
[05:25] | Before I could even see the evidence, it was off the books. | 我连证据都没见着 案子就被撤下了 |
[05:27] | All the files were sealed. | 案卷全部封存了 |
[05:29] | Now, how is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[05:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:31] | But I looked into it this morning. | 但我今早又查了 |
[05:32] | There’s no record of that case anywhere, | 那宗案子的记录哪都找不到 |
[05:35] | and the arresting officer has since passed away. | 施行逮捕的警官此后也已过世 |
[05:38] | There’s nothing, except for this… | 什么都没有了 除了这个 |
[05:40] | the social service file on the Middletons’ kid. | 米德尔顿女孩的社保档案 |
[05:43] | It’s not very helpful, to be honest with you. | 老实说 没什么用处 |
[05:45] | The kid has disappeared, | 那孩子早失踪了 |
[05:47] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[05:50] | Now, is there anything else you can remember about the case… | 关于案子 你还记得其他任何事吗 |
[05:53] | – any names you can think of? – No. | -任何人 -没了 |
[05:57] | Like I told the police, it was so long ago. | 我跟警察也说了 那是很久以前了 |
[05:59] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[06:06] | We talked to the other victim on the way here… | 我们过来的时候 去找了另一位受害人 |
[06:08] | the stenographer. | 那个速记员 |
[06:10] | Now, she said the attacker didn’t let her go | 她说袭击者直到她给出了一个名字 |
[06:11] | until she gave up a name… | 才肯放她走 |
[06:14] | your name. | 你的名字 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | But w-what does that have to do | 那这跟我在我家中 |
[06:19] | with m-me being attacked in my own home, here? | 遭袭有什么关系 |
[06:21] | What name did you give up? | 你给出了谁的名字 |
[06:23] | Look, I told you everything I told the police. | 我跟警察说的话 我都告诉你们了 |
[06:26] | This woman comes in here, beats the tar out of me, | 这女人闯进来 把我打得半死 |
[06:28] | but… but there’s no name to give up, | 但我已经没什么人可以供出了 |
[06:30] | so I-I don’t know what else to… | 所以我也不知道该… |
[06:31] | Hey, w-what are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[06:32] | Talk, you son of a bitch! | 老实交待 你个混蛋 |
[06:33] | Hey, look, I’m the victim, here! | 我才是受害的一方啊 |
[06:35] | Talk! | 交待 |
[06:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:43] | All right. | 我说 |
[06:54] | After the files were sealed… | 案卷被封之后 |
[06:58] | I pushed. | 我去问过 |
[07:00] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[07:01] | They offered me money… a lot of money. | 他们给了我不少钱 |
[07:03] | Give me a name. | 说名字 |
[07:05] | The money kept on coming in from overseas accounts. | 那些钱一直是从海外账户汇来 |
[07:07] | – Give me a name! – I will be disbarred! | -说名字 -我会被取消律师资格的 |
[07:12] | That’ll be the least of your worries, | 那是你最不该担心的事了 |
[07:13] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[07:24] | Councilwoman Barbara Cordry. | 芭芭拉·科迪议员 |
[07:35] | Celeste Middleton. | 西莱斯特·米德尔顿 |
[07:37] | Celeste… that’s Charlie’s real name. | 西莱斯特 那是查理的真名 |
[07:42] | Guess she’s looking for the person who, uh, destroyed her family. | 看来她是在找害她家毁人亡的人 |
[07:47] | Can you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[07:52] | You know, we just got to find her | 我们得找到她 |
[07:54] | before she does something nobody can walk away from. | 免得她做什么没法回头的事 |
[08:13] | Barbara Cordry? | 芭芭拉·科迪 |
[08:15] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[08:16] | Yes. I’m Special Agent Gabriel. | 是的 我是盖布利尔特别探员 |
[08:17] | This is my partner, Special Agent Collins. | 这位是我搭档 科林斯特别探员 |
[08:19] | May we come in? | 能进去吗 |
[08:20] | – What’s this about? – We have some questions | -什么事啊 -我们有几个 |
[08:22] | about a drunk-driving case from a while back | 关于一起多年前的醉驾事故案子的问题 |
[08:24] | involving the Middleton family. | 当事人是米德尔顿夫妇 |
[08:27] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[08:30] | – Ma’am, if we could just… – Sorry. | -女士 可否… -抱歉 |
[08:31] | I’m still on vacation. | 我还在休假 |
[08:33] | Feel free to schedule an appointment with my assistant. | 请跟我的助手定个预约吧 |
[08:35] | She’ll pencil you both in. | 她会为你们安排的 |
[08:42] | – Guilty much? – Yeah. | -有问题 -是啊 |
[08:55] | What the hell is kale? | 甘蓝是什么鬼啊 |
[08:57] | “Anti-authority disorder, | “反权威 |
[08:59] | clinical depression, violent outbursts.” | 临床抑郁 暴力发作” |
[09:02] | – Charlie was, uh… – Dude. | -查理真是… -伙计 |
[09:05] | If a shrink interviewed us at that age, | 如果我们那个年纪被心理医生审核了 |
[09:06] | you think the report would be all kittens and rainbows? | 结果难道会是温馨美好的吗 |
[09:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:11] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[09:12] | There’s got to be an explanation for this, man. | 这一切肯定是有原因的 |
[09:14] | There’s just got to be. | 肯定是的 |
[09:41] | Should have known Rocket and Groot would track me down. | 就该知道火箭和格鲁特会找到我 |
[09:45] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[09:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:50] | Oh, her? | 她吗 |
[09:53] | – Don’t do this. – I just want answers. | -别这样 -我只想要答案 |
[09:55] | Yeah? Since when do you start pounding on people for those? | 是吗 你什么开始为找答案伤人了 |
[09:58] | What the hell happened to you in Oz? | 你在奥兹遇到了什么啊 |
[09:59] | Everything I wanted. | 我想要的一切 |
[10:02] | An adventure. | 冒险 |
[10:05] | Even got my own little sword. | 还弄到一把短剑 |
[10:07] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[10:08] | Oh, Sam, you’re adorable. | 萨姆 你真可爱 |
[10:11] | You’re not gonna hurt me. | 但你不会伤害我 |
[10:12] | In fact, that’s your problem… | 事实上 你的问题就在这儿 |
[10:16] | all good-guy code, no bite. | 总那么有原则 从不伤人 |
[10:19] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[10:22] | And you… | 你呢 |
[10:24] | Always letting this albatross hold you back. | 总是让他拖累你 |
[10:26] | Okay, all right, you know what? | 好吧 告诉你 |
[10:29] | I don’t know what’s going on here, okay? | 我不知道这是什么情况 |
[10:31] | But this… this is not you. | 但你不是这样的人 |
[10:33] | Oh, it’s me, all right. | 我就是这样 |
[10:35] | Charlie, put the knife down. Let her go. | 查理 把刀放下 放她走 |
[10:38] | We don’t want to hurt you, kiddo, | 我们不想伤害你 丫头 |
[10:38] | but we’re not gonna let you do this. | 但我们不会让你这么做的 |
[10:47] | Stop! | 够了 |
[10:52] | Crap! | 该死 |
[11:06] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[11:07] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[11:08] | – What did she say to you? – She… she just… | -她跟你说什么了 -她就是… |
[11:10] | she wanted the bank statements. | 她要银行对账单 |
[11:20] | Charlie! Hey! | 查理 |
[11:29] | Oh, you son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋丫头 |
[11:35] | What’s up, bitches? | 你们好啊 |
[11:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | Um we should probably catch up. | 我得跟你们说说情况 |
[12:01] | There two of you… one good, one…bad? | 有两个你 一个好 一个坏 |
[12:06] | Yeah, what, dick you is some sort of a ninja? | 忍者混蛋版的你吗 |
[12:08] | She is a badass, yeah. | 她的确很厉害 |
[12:10] | O-okay. Hold on. Back up. | 好吧 等等 倒回去 |
[12:11] | We were there for Dorothy, Oz, yellow brick road. | 桃乐西 奥兹 黄砖路 这我们都知道 |
[12:14] | B-but then… | 后来呢 |
[12:15] | War. | 战争 |
[12:17] | The war for Emerald City. | 翡翠城之战 |
[12:20] | It was awesome. | 很酷炫 |
[12:22] | Until not so much. | 但后来就不酷炫了 |
[12:24] | We were gonna lose, | 我们要输了 |
[12:25] | so I made a deal with the wizard… | 于是我做了个交易 跟… |
[12:29] | of Oz. | 奥兹的巫师 |
[12:31] | Wears a hood and a creepy mask, | 兜帽加恐怖面具 |
[12:32] | kind of a jerk… good times. | 挺混蛋 好愉快啊 |
[12:34] | He said for us to win, | 他说我们如果想赢 |
[12:35] | I had to unleash my true darkness, | 我得释放内心真正的阴暗面 |
[12:38] | which he meant literally. | 不是比喻哦 |
[12:40] | He used the inner key of Oz. | 他用了奥兹的内心钥 |
[12:42] | It opens a door to your soul and lets the darkness out. | 开启了灵魂之门 把阴暗面放出来了 |
[12:47] | Uh, we’re still connected physically. | 我们的身体还有联系 |
[12:50] | If you hurt her, you hurt me. | 如果你们伤害她 也会伤到我 |
[12:52] | But bottom line, she’s bad, and I’m good. | 但总之 她是坏人 我是好人 |
[12:56] | And let me just tell you, | 告诉你们 |
[12:57] | being good is really annoying. | 做好人 真是烦人 |
[12:59] | Normally in a place like this, | 一般在这种地方 |
[13:00] | I’d be pounding Harvey Wallbangers | 我会大肆饮酒 |
[13:02] | and checking out the bartender’s ass. | 看酒保美臀了 |
[13:05] | Now all I want to do is sip club soda | 但我现在只想喝苏打水 |
[13:07] | and send her to college. | 送她去上大学 |
[13:10] | Okay, uh…good Charlie. | 好吧 好查理 |
[13:13] | So, why is dark Charlie gunning for revenge? | 那么黑暗查理为什么一心复仇 |
[13:17] | She’s trying to win me back. | 她是想赢回我的心 |
[13:19] | Dark Charlie won the war single-handedly. | 黑暗查理一个人就赢下了战争 |
[13:22] | But… | 但是 |
[13:25] | She did some truly awful things. | 她做了些很糟糕的事 |
[13:27] | But I told her | 我告诉她 |
[13:28] | I didn’t want any part of her near me again, ever. | 我再也不想靠近她了 |
[13:32] | Going after the person who mur– mur– uh… | 她去找那些… |
[13:35] | who took my parents away | 夺走我父母的人 |
[13:37] | is her messed-up way of showing me how close we are, | 是她表明我们有多亲密的变态方式 |
[13:40] | or… or could be. | 或者说她认为我们可以多亲密 |
[13:44] | I keep calling her “she,” but she’s me. | 我一直说”她” 但她就是我 |
[13:49] | I’m the one doing this. | 是我做了这些事 |
[13:50] | Charlie, that… that’s not who you are, okay? | 查理 那不是你 |
[13:52] | It’s… it’s a twisted version of… | 那只是一个变态版本的 |
[13:54] | Me. | 我 |
[13:59] | I’ve been following her | 我一直在跟踪她 |
[14:00] | so I can catch her before she does something stupid | 想趁她干下蠢事前拦下她 |
[14:02] | a-and just lock her away forever. | 然后永远把她关起来 |
[14:05] | Uh, Charlie… | 查理 |
[14:06] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是办法 |
[14:08] | Sam’s right. | 萨姆说得对 |
[14:10] | We’ll go back to Oz, | 我们得回奥兹去 |
[14:12] | and we’ll… we’ll get the key from the wizard of douche, | 去混蛋巫师那里拿钥匙 |
[14:15] | and we’ll put you back together. | 然后把你们拼回去 |
[14:16] | Even if I did want her back… | 就算我想要跟她合并 |
[14:19] | Look | 看啊 |
[14:21] | dark me broke the key. | 黑暗的我弄坏了钥匙 |
[14:24] | There’s no way to get back to the wizard. | 我们没办法去找巫师了 |
[14:27] | Okay, okay, first thing’s first. | 一步步来 |
[14:29] | We need to find dark Charlie | 我们得先找到黑暗查理 |
[14:30] | before she finds the drunk driver. | 赶在她找到醉驾司机之前 |
[14:32] | So, we know Barbara gave up her old bank statements, right? | 我们知道芭芭拉给出了她当年的银行账单 |
[14:35] | That means dark Charlie will probably follow the money | 那么黑暗查理大概会追随资金 |
[14:37] | back to whoever made the payoffs. | 找当初付钱的人 |
[14:40] | That’s what I would do. | 我就会这么做 |
[14:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | I’ll get some refills. | 我再去续一杯 |
[14:45] | We need you… | 我们需要你 |
[14:48] | to hack into Barbara’s bank accounts. | 黑入芭芭拉的银行账户 |
[14:53] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:54] | – What? – It’s bad. | -什么 -那样太坏了 |
[14:56] | – I told you… being good is annoying. – How about this… | -我说了 做好人很烦人的 -这样呢 |
[14:59] | how about you guide me through the process, | 你教教我怎么做 行吗 |
[15:01] | and then I’m the bad one? | 这样使坏的就是我了 |
[15:29] | Okay, so, Barbara’s payments all came from offshore accounts, | 好了 芭芭拉的钱都来自海外账户 |
[15:32] | which were routed through dummy corporations, | 用傀儡公司掩盖来源 |
[15:34] | which have all gone belly-up. | 而这些公司都破产了 |
[15:36] | All right, skip to the end, dragon tattoo. | 直接跳到最后 龙纹身的男孩 |
[15:38] | They all lead back to this guy? | 最终都查到这人身上吗 |
[15:40] | Russell Wellington. | 罗素·惠灵顿 |
[15:41] | And according to his personal records, | 根据他的个人档案看 |
[15:43] | he had a-a car that was reported stolen | 事故一周后 |
[15:45] | the… the week of the accident, | 他报失了一辆车 |
[15:47] | a-a car that was never recovered. | 这辆车一直没被找到 |
[15:49] | And after the supposed “theft,” | 在所谓的”盗车”发生之后 |
[15:50] | he went on a sabbatical from work for two weeks | 他去休假了两周 |
[15:53] | and returned to work with bruises and a broken ankle. | 回到公司的时候 身上有淤青 脚踝也伤了 |
[16:01] | So this is him. | 那就是他了 |
[16:04] | This is the man who, uh… | 就是这人… |
[16:08] | And you’re done. | 别看了 |
[16:10] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[16:12] | Hey, dudes. Dudes. | 伙计们 |
[16:14] | Secrets are bad. | 秘密不是好事 |
[16:19] | Charlie, I don’t think you should be anywhere around | 查理 我觉得你不该靠近 |
[16:21] | this piece-of-crap salesman. | 这个人渣推销员 |
[16:24] | And… and I don’t think that finding dark Charlie | 而且我觉得找到黑暗查理 |
[16:26] | and locking her up is gonna work. | 把她关起来不能解决问题 |
[16:28] | I mean, she may be…dark, | 她虽然黑暗 |
[16:31] | but she’s still a part of you. | 但她始终是你的一部分 |
[16:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:38] | I hate it, but you’re right. | 虽不中听 但是对的 |
[16:41] | Okay. Let’s go to the bunker. | 好吧 我们去地堡吧 |
[16:44] | Baum used the key to Oz. | 鲍姆用钥匙去了奥兹 |
[16:46] | Maybe there’s something in the Men of Letters’ files about the key. | 或许记录者的档案里有关于钥匙的记录 |
[16:48] | If we fix it, we can get back to Oz. | 如果我们修好钥匙 就能回奥兹 |
[16:51] | All right, you guys dig into that. | 嗯 你们去弄那个 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna keep an eye on Russell | 我去盯着罗素 |
[16:53] | and, uh…wait for dark Charlie to show up. | 等着黑暗查理找上门 |
[16:56] | Are you sure? | 这样好吗 |
[16:57] | Dean, maybe… maybe I should be the one… | 迪恩 或许该由我来… |
[16:58] | No, no, no, no, no. I got . It’s, uh… | 不不 我行的 |
[17:00] | I just can’t believe I have to… | 真难以置信我还得… |
[17:03] | protect this piece of crap. | 保护那个人渣 |
[17:04] | No, you got to protect them both. | 你得保护他们两个人 |
[17:05] | I mean, if dark Charlie gets hurt, then… | 如果黑暗查理受伤了 那… |
[17:06] | So do I, so…be careful. | 我也遭殃 小心哦 |
[17:11] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[17:19] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[17:24] | I’ll tell you on the way. Come on. | 路上跟你说 走吧 |
[17:27] | The key to quieting your mind | 平静思绪的关键 |
[17:29] | is minding your quiet. | 就是专心于平静 |
[17:31] | Know and understand — the lack of an answer is — | 知道并了解 缺乏答案… |
[18:24] | Okay, here we go. Clive Dillon. | 好 找到了 克莱夫·狄龙 |
[18:27] | He is the Man of Letters that first discovered the key to Oz. | 他是第一个发现通往奥兹国钥匙的记录者 |
[18:30] | So, according to this incident report, | 根据这个事故报告 |
[18:32] | Clive went to Oz, but he left the key on earth, | 克莱夫去了奥兹国 但是把钥匙留在了人间 |
[18:35] | and then L. Frank Baum found the key | 然后李曼·弗兰克·鲍姆发现了钥匙 |
[18:36] | and went to rescue Clive in Oz. | 去奥兹国救克莱夫 |
[18:39] | That’s when Dorothy snuck along for the ride | 桃乐西就是那时候偷偷溜进去 |
[18:40] | – and got stuck there. – Right. | -被困在了里面 -对 |
[18:42] | And then after Baum rescued Clive, | 在鲍姆救了克莱夫之后 |
[18:44] | Clive came back and retired. | 克莱夫回来退休了 |
[18:46] | You can retire from the Men of Letters? | 做记录者能退休吗 |
[18:49] | Well, apparently, they put him in some sort of, | 显然 他们把他安置在 |
[18:50] | like, uh, witness-relocation program. | 类似证人保护计划下了 |
[18:53] | Where did he end up? | 他到哪去了 |
[18:56] | Let’s find out. | 我们来查清楚 |
[18:59] | Mr. Presley? | 普雷斯利先生 |
[19:05] | Mr. Presley? | 普雷斯利先生 |
[19:07] | Yes. Yeah. Hi. | 是的 是我 |
[19:09] | Uh, actually, I’m, uh, you know, | 实际上 我… |
[19:10] | really into this article on, uh… | 正入神欣赏这篇… |
[19:15] | …mammograms. | 关于乳房X线照片的文章 |
[19:17] | Riveting stuff. If somebody else wants to go… | 非常吸引人 如果其他人想去 |
[19:22] | Right. Yes. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:23] | Well…let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[19:28] | Mr. Presley for you, sir. | 这位是普雷斯利先生 |
[19:31] | Is that it for the day? | 今天没别人了吗 |
[19:33] | – Yes, sir. – Okay. You can head out. | -是的 先生 -好 你可以走了 |
[19:35] | Uh, I need my, uh, dry cleaning taken to the lake house, | 把我的干洗衣物送去湖边小屋 |
[19:38] | and, uh, pick up Pepper | 接上佩珀 |
[19:40] | and take her to the dog groomers, okay? | 把她送去宠物美容师那里 好吗 |
[19:42] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[19:45] | Mr. Presley. | 普雷斯利先生 |
[19:50] | Russell Wellington. Please have a seat. | 罗素·惠灵顿 请坐 |
[19:54] | So… | 那么 |
[19:56] | What can you tell me about what you’re looking for today? | 你能不能告诉我你今天要找什么 |
[19:59] | Uh, right. Well, um… | 嗯 这个嘛 |
[20:03] | Let me describe my dream home. | 让我描述一下我的梦想住宅 |
[20:07] | The Men of Letters gave Clive a new name, a new house, | 记录者给了克莱夫一个新名字 新家 |
[20:09] | both of which are still listed. | 这两个现在都还在记录中 |
[20:11] | I think Clive might be still alive. | 我觉得克莱夫可能还活着 |
[20:13] | Y– well, he’d be, like, 100-something. | 那他差不多 得有100多岁吧 |
[20:17] | Time passes differently in Oz. | 奥兹国的时间不一样 |
[20:19] | It’s close by. Let’s go look. | 就在附近 我们去看看 |
[20:21] | If he’s still kicking, he is the only person | 如果他还活着 他是唯一一个 |
[20:23] | who might be able to fix the key to Oz. | 有可能修好奥兹国钥匙的人 |
[20:25] | – All right, let’s go. – Okay. | -好吧 我们走 -好 |
[20:33] | I’m not saying that I have to have a jacuzzi. | 我不是说我必须要按摩浴缸 |
[20:36] | I’m just saying that I really like bubbles. | 我只是说我真的很喜欢泡泡 |
[20:40] | Uh, Mr. Presley, | 普雷斯利先生 |
[20:41] | look, I’m just gonna stop you right there. | 我要打断你 |
[20:43] | Judging from your cheap shoes and your faded jeans, | 从你廉价的鞋子和褪色的牛仔裤来看 |
[20:46] | I’m guessing the only house | 我猜你唯一 |
[20:47] | you’re in the market for comes with wheels. | 有意购买的房子是带轮子的 |
[20:49] | Now, look, I’m a busy man. | 听着 我很忙 |
[20:50] | My time is extremely valuable. | 我的时间非常宝贵 |
[20:52] | I prefer not to have it wasted by some hayseed. | 我不想让乡巴佬浪费我的时间 |
[20:55] | I’m willing to buy if you’re willing to sell. | 你想卖我就想买 |
[20:59] | So why don’t you show me what you got? | 不如你给我看看你有什么 |
[21:01] | Well, I can show you the door. | 我可以带你去门口 |
[21:07] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[21:10] | I’m the guy who’s gonna save your life. | 我是要救你命的人 |
[21:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:13] | Hill and Oak Street. | 希尔橡树街 |
[21:15] | Station wagon with a man and a woman in it, | 旅行车 里面有一男一女 |
[21:18] | on their way to pick up their little daughter from a slumber party. | 正赶去接参加睡衣派对的小女儿 |
[21:20] | That ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[21:23] | I-I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:25] | Oh, no, you wouldn’t, ’cause you were too drunk | 不 你不知道 因为你喝得太醉 |
[21:26] | to remember anything that night. | 不记得那晚任何事情 |
[21:28] | I think you have me confused with somebody else. | 我觉得你把我当成别人了 |
[21:30] | Or somebody that cares. | 或许是个在乎的人 |
[21:32] | Or maybe somebody who wouldn’t | 或许是个不会 |
[21:33] | pay people off to cover up manslaughter. | 花钱让别人掩饰过失杀人的人 |
[21:36] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[21:39] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:43] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[21:44] | Do not leave this room. | 不要离开这房间 |
[22:03] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[22:07] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们谈谈 |
[22:09] | You Winchester boys and your talk. | 你们温彻斯特兄弟和你们的谈话 |
[22:12] | Blah, blah, blah, repressed feelings. | 废话空话 被压抑的感情 |
[22:15] | Blah, blah, blah, passive aggression. | 等等等等 被动攻击 |
[22:18] | Come on, kiddo. You don’t want to do this. | 别这样 丫头 你不想这么做 |
[22:24] | I don’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[22:26] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想跟他聊聊 |
[22:27] | Yeah, like you talked to all the others? | 是啊 就像你和其他人那样聊 |
[22:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:33] | I got out of hand. | 我失控了 |
[22:37] | But this was never about revenge. | 但这从来和复仇无关 |
[22:40] | Right. | 对 |
[22:41] | I want him to see my face. | 我想让他看到我的脸 |
[22:45] | I want him to see what he did to me… | 我想让他看到他对我 对我们 |
[22:49] | to us. | 做了什么 |
[22:51] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[22:55] | Please, Dean. | 拜托 迪恩 |
[22:58] | I deserve that. | 这是我应得的 |
[23:02] | And then we hand him over to the cops. | 然后我们把他交给警察 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:24] | Mr. — | 先生 |
[23:31] | Celeste. | 西莱斯特 |
[23:35] | No one’s called me that in a long, long time. | 已经很久很久没人这么叫我了 |
[23:43] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:48] | What I did — it… | 我所做的… |
[23:50] | I was young. I was stupid. | 我那时太年轻 太蠢 |
[23:53] | What I took, I… | 我所夺走的 我… |
[23:55] | I can never give back to you. | 我永远都无法补偿你 |
[23:58] | But what I did after the accident, | 但我在事故之后所做的事 |
[23:59] | that never should have happened. | 真是万万不该 |
[24:01] | And I wasn’t drunk for that. | 我没有喝醉 |
[24:02] | I was stone-cold sober. | 我那时完全清醒 |
[24:06] | It was selfish… | 那是自私 |
[24:09] | and wrong. | 是错误的 |
[24:13] | And I should pay for it. | 我该为此付出代价 |
[24:15] | And I will pay for it. | 我会为此付出代价 |
[24:20] | You took everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[24:24] | Please… | 求你了 |
[24:27] | Celeste, I am so sorry. | 西莱斯特 我很抱歉 |
[24:42] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[24:46] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[24:55] | Wh– | 什… |
[24:57] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[24:59] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[25:01] | Don’t do this, Charlie! | 不要这么做 查理 |
[25:34] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[25:37] | Hey, hold on. I’m putting you on speaker. | 等下 我开免提 |
[25:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[25:44] | What do you mean, “It’s over”? | “结束了”什么意思 |
[25:45] | She got to Russell. She killed him. | 她找到了罗素 杀了他 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:50] | Charlie, if you can hear me, I’m so sorry. | 查理 如果你能听到 我很抱歉 |
[25:54] | It’s not your fault. It’s mine. | 这不是你的错 是我的 |
[25:57] | No, no, no. Don’t — don’t say that. This is not on you. | 不不 别这么说 这不怪你 |
[25:59] | All right, let’s, uh — let’s try and stick to the plan, guys. | 好吧 我们还是尽量按计划进行 各位 |
[26:02] | Did you guys find a way back to Oz? | 你们找到办法回奥兹国了吗 |
[26:05] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[26:06] | Uh, look, t-the Man of Letters who originally found the key — | 第一个找到钥匙的记录者 |
[26:09] | he’s still alive. | 还活着 |
[26:10] | He lives in Junction City under the name Michael Carter. | 他以迈克尔·卡特尔的名字住在强克逊城 |
[26:12] | I’ll text you the address. Just come meet us. | 我把地址发你 来和我们汇合 |
[26:14] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就来 |
[26:26] | Are you gonna stare at that all night? | 你要一晚上都瞪着那玩意吗 |
[26:30] | I’m pacing myself. | 我想慢慢来 |
[26:36] | She’s cute. | 她好可爱 |
[26:43] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[26:44] | You lied to yourself. | 你骗了自己 |
[26:46] | That’s kind of your move. | 你就是这样 |
[26:49] | Something’s off about you, though, isn’t it? | 不过你有点不对 不是吗 |
[26:53] | It’s always something with you boys. | 你们总是有情况 |
[26:54] | I’ve made mistakes. But I’ll pay for mine. | 我犯过错误 但我会付出代价 |
[26:58] | And you’ll pay for yours. | 你也会付出代价的 |
[26:59] | Come on, Dean. | 得了吧 迪恩 |
[27:01] | I’m not the monster here. He was. | 我不是禽兽 他才是 |
[27:05] | He got what he deserved. | 他罪有应得 |
[27:06] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我没错 |
[27:09] | You know what I learned about being dark? | 你知道变黑暗让我发现了什么吗 |
[27:12] | It sets you free. | 这让你自由 |
[27:15] | And part of you knows that’s right, too. | 你内心也知道我没说错 |
[27:27] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[27:29] | Clive Dillon? | 克莱夫·狄龙 |
[27:31] | No. My name is — | 不 我的名字是 |
[27:33] | Michael Carter, right. | 迈克尔·卡特尔 对 |
[27:35] | But it was Clive Dillon, wasn’t it? | 但之前是克莱夫·狄龙 不是吗 |
[27:37] | Back in the Men of Letters? Back in Oz? | 还在做记录者时 在奥兹国时 |
[27:40] | You seem to be confused. | 你们似乎搞错了 |
[27:41] | There’s no Clive Dillon here. | 这里没什么克莱夫·狄龙 |
[27:43] | And Oz? | 奥兹国 |
[27:46] | That’s just a fairy tale. | 那只是童话故事 |
[27:48] | It’s best left on the bookshelves where it belongs. | 应该留在书架上的童话书 |
[27:50] | So you’ve never seen this before? | 那你从没见过这个 |
[28:06] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[28:10] | Delicious. | 秀色可餐 |
[28:11] | All right, listen, dark Charlie. | 行了 听好了 黑暗查理 |
[28:13] | Oh, grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[28:15] | There’s no right. There’s no wrong. | 没有对错 |
[28:17] | There’s just us… And them. | 只有我们和他们 |
[28:20] | Yeah, well, there’s not gonna be a you for very much longer. | 是啊 没多久就不会再有你了 |
[28:25] | Did princess me find a way back to Oz? | 小公主的我 是不是找到办法回奥兹国了 |
[28:28] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[28:29] | Yeah, a former Man of Letters, retired, | 是的 一个退休了的记录者 |
[28:31] | in Grantville, two towns over. | 住在格兰镇 再过去两个镇就是 |
[28:33] | They’re gonna fix the key to Oz, find the wizard, | 他们会修好通往奥兹国的钥匙 找到巫师 |
[28:36] | and put you back to where you belong. | 把你送回你该待的地方 |
[28:38] | Back into Charlie? | 回到查理身体里 |
[28:41] | Is that where I belong? | 我该在那里吗 |
[28:46] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[28:50] | Hm. We’ll just see, won’t we? | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[28:55] | In the meantime… | 在此期间 |
[28:59] | …if you’re not gonna ask her to dance, | 如果你不请她跳舞 |
[29:01] | then I will. | 那我就去了 |
[29:27] | What happened, did my friend strike out? | 怎么了 我的朋友三振出局了吗 |
[29:29] | Your friend? | 你的朋友 |
[29:30] | She just left out the back door. | 她刚刚从后门离开了 |
[29:42] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[29:44] | Oh, you son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋丫头 |
[29:48] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[29:53] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[29:54] | Hey. Where the hell are you? | 你在哪 |
[29:57] | Dick Charlie just hot-wired baby. | 混蛋查理刚刚偷走了我的宝贝 |
[30:00] | She thinks she’s on her way to you. | 她以为她是去找你们了 |
[30:01] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | I told her the wrong town, | 我告诉她的是错误的镇 |
[30:03] | so I probably bought you a little time, | 所以可能给你们争取了点时间 |
[30:05] | but, uh, just be on the lookout. | 但是 注意点 |
[30:07] | I’ll be there as soon as I can jack a ride. | 我一搞到车就尽快去 |
[30:08] | Thanks. Hurry. | 谢了 快点 |
[30:11] | The six keys of Oz were forged from Oz steel. | 有六把用奥兹国钢铁锻造的钥匙 |
[30:15] | They can only be repaired in that magical realm. | 只能在那片魔法领域被修复 |
[30:20] | So there’s no going back? | 所以没有办法回去 |
[30:23] | I can’t put my darkness away? | 我没法把我的黑暗面关起来 |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:27] | What happened to you in Oz? | 你在奥兹国发生了什么 |
[30:28] | It’s in my report. | 都在报告里 |
[30:30] | Your report just said you were kidnapped. | 报告里就说你被绑架了 |
[30:32] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[30:34] | Bad people. | 坏人 |
[30:37] | I know that look. | 我知道这表情 |
[30:40] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[30:41] | – And lying is — – Bad. | -说谎是… -不好的 |
[30:42] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:46] | What happened to you, my dear, happened to me. | 你所遭遇的事 亲爱的 我也遇到了 |
[30:49] | What? | 什么 |
[30:49] | A coven of witches grabbed me. | 一群巫师抓住了我 |
[30:52] | They used the inner key on me, unleashed my ID. | 他们在我身上使用了内心钥 释放了黑暗 |
[30:57] | He was awful. | 他很可怕 |
[30:59] | He killed all the witches and went into a tantrum. | 杀死了所有的巫师 大发脾气 |
[31:03] | Was power-hungry, crazy. | 渴望权力 很疯狂 |
[31:08] | He became the wizard of Oz. | 他变成了奥兹国巫师 |
[31:13] | Frank’s daughter, Dorothy, runs Emerald City now. | 弗兰克的女儿 桃乐西 现在掌管翡翠城 |
[31:16] | The wizard, dark you, he is right by her side. | 巫师 黑暗的你 他就在她身边 |
[31:19] | If — if — if she’s in trouble — | 如果她有麻烦 |
[31:21] | Well, without the key to Oz, | 没有回到奥兹国的钥匙 |
[31:23] | there’s no way we can get back to the wizard. | 我们就没办法回到巫师那里 |
[31:28] | But… | 但是 |
[31:30] | There may well be a way… | 也许还有一个办法 |
[31:33] | to summon him here. | 能把他召唤来 |
[31:46] | If I am mortally wounded, | 如果我受到了致命的伤 |
[31:48] | he’ll have to come back here to save us both. | 他将不得不回到这里拯救我们二人 |
[31:51] | Wait, wait, wait. There has to be another way. | 等等 一定还有别的办法 |
[31:54] | What he has done is my fault. | 他所做的事都是我的错 |
[31:55] | After all, he is me, and I am him, so… | 毕竟 他是我 我是他 所以… |
[32:02] | Maybe it’s time that both of us answered for our sins. | 也许我们俩该为我们的罪恶付出代价了 |
[32:07] | It’s the good thing to do, right? | 这是件好事 对吗 |
[32:10] | Right? | 对吗 |
[32:32] | I figured you’d lie about where to go to next. | 我猜到你会给我假地址 |
[32:34] | That’s what I would do. | 换我我就会这么做 |
[32:36] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[32:38] | I just want to talk to her. | 我只想和她谈谈 |
[32:39] | Oh, you’re not going anywhere near her. | 你别想接近她 |
[32:41] | I’m not gonna let you corrupt her. | 我不会让你腐蚀她 |
[32:42] | Corrupt her? | 腐蚀她 |
[32:44] | You take one more step, I’m gonna put you down. | 你再靠近一步 我就放倒你 |
[32:46] | There’s the Dean I love. | 我就爱这样的迪恩 |
[33:22] | What have you done, you fool? | 你干了什么 你个白痴 |
[33:41] | You had but one task — stay alive. | 你只有一个任务 活下去 |
[33:46] | And you couldn’t even manage that. | 而你连这个都办不到 |
[33:54] | You hit like a girl who never learned how to hit. | 你出拳就像个不会打架的小女生一样 |
[34:14] | That’s it, big boy. Let it all out. | 就是这样 大个子 发泄出来 |
[34:25] | Stop this, please! | 停下来 拜托了 |
[34:26] | Let me help my friend. | 让我帮帮我的朋友 |
[34:29] | Your friend wanted to be a hero. | 你的朋友想当个英雄 |
[34:32] | And you know what happens to heroes? | 你知道英雄会有什么下场吗 |
[34:34] | They die. | 他们都死了 |
[34:46] | You hurt my friend. | 你伤害了我的朋友 |
[34:47] | I learned it by watching you. | 我是和你学的 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:09] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[35:11] | We both do. | 我们都原谅你了 |
[35:31] | Charlie, hang on. | 查理 坚持住 |
[35:34] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:40] | Dean! Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[36:08] | You did it, didn’t you? | 你做到了 是不是 |
[36:12] | You killed the wizard. | 你杀了那个巫师 |
[36:16] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:19] | The magic was in you all the time. | 你体内一直都有魔力 |
[36:24] | Celeste. | 西莱斯特 |
[37:09] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[37:11] | Charlie. Hey. I got you. It’s okay. | 查理 我在这儿呢 没事了 |
[37:16] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:46] | Yeah, he’s, uh, he’s better. | 没错 他…好多了 |
[37:48] | I mean, he’s calmed down now. | 他现在平静下来了 |
[37:53] | Cass, we got to — | 小卡 我们得… |
[37:55] | we got to find Cain, or… | 我们得找到该隐 或者… |
[37:57] | we got to find something, you know? | 我们得找个办法 |
[38:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:04] | Yeah, I know. I hear you. Okay. | 好的 我知道 好的 |
[38:06] | You got it. Yeah. All right. Thanks. | 好的 知道了 谢了 |
[38:15] | Shouldn’t you be resting up? | 你不是应该休息一下吗 |
[38:19] | I think sleeping for two days in a row is probably enough. | 我想连着睡两天应该够了吧 |
[38:25] | So…are you… | 那么…你… |
[38:27] | Good? Bad? | 好的 还是坏的 |
[38:31] | I think I’ll just settle for balanced. | 我想平衡我就满足了 |
[38:40] | Anything about the Mark? | 关于血印有什么发现吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah, maybe. I found this book. | 也许 我找到了本书 |
[38:43] | It’s a lore book — “The Book of the Damned.” | 是一本传说 《诅咒之书》 |
[38:45] | Sounds legit. | 听起来蛮靠谱的 |
[38:46] | It’s in a library somewhere in Tuscany. | 在托斯卡纳的一栋图书馆里 |
[38:49] | It might be a dead end, but I figured… | 可能什么也查不到 不过我想着… |
[38:51] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去查查 |
[38:52] | Look, there’s no going back to Oz. | 听着 我没法回奥兹了 |
[38:55] | And with the wizard gone, Dorothy will be fine. | 而且巫师已经死了 桃乐西会好好的 |
[38:59] | So, does this mean no more adventure? | 那么你不能再冒险了吗 |
[39:03] | I think we have all the adventure we can handle right here. | 我想这儿的冒险就足够我们忙活了 |
[39:07] | What about — | 那… |
[39:07] | Dark Charlie? | 黑暗查理 |
[39:11] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[39:14] | Quiet. | 很安静 |
[39:20] | I just got to keep moving forward. | 我得继续前进了 |
[39:26] | We all do. | 我们都要这样 |
[39:36] | Charlie, I… | 查理 我… |
[39:37] | We are going to fix this. | 我们要解决这件事 |
[39:39] | I’m not letting what happened to me happen to you. | 我不能让发生在我身上的事也发生在你身上 |
[39:42] | But it’s already happened. | 但是已经发生了 |
[39:44] | – Cain found a way to live with it. – Right. | -该隐找到了办法 -没错 |
[39:46] | Yeah, after centuries of murder. | 在经历了几个世纪的杀人之后 |
[39:48] | Yeah, well, | 是的 但是 |
[39:49] | there’s one thing that you have that he didn’t. | 有一样东西你有他没有 |
[39:53] | You’re a Winchester. | 你是个温彻斯特 |
[39:59] | I forgive you, Dean. | 我原谅你了 迪恩 |
[40:02] | Yeah, well, I don’t. | 是吗 但是我没有 |
[40:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:06] | It’s kind of your move. | 你就这样 |
[40:09] | How’s that working out for you, huh? | 这对你有好处吗 |
[40:16] | I’m so sorry, kiddo. | 我很抱歉 丫头 |
[40:23] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[40:45] | Be careful out there. | 在外头小心点 |
[40:46] | Does that sound like either of me? | 这听起来像我的性格吗 |
[40:49] | If I find something, I’ll call. | 假如我有所发现 我会打电话的 |
[40:50] | If not… | 假如没有… |
[40:53] | I’ll just keep digging. | 我会一直找下去 |
[40:56] | Charlie, thank you. | 查理 谢谢你 |
[40:58] | Arrivederci, bitches. | 回头见 贱人们 |
[41:12] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[41:14] | No. | 不好 |
[41:18] | She’s right, Dean. | 她说得没错 迪恩 |
[41:21] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[41:24] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[41:31] | Then let’s get to work. | 那我们开始吧 |