时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Wings of Titania, | 蒂塔妮亚之翼 |
[00:04] | bear mine eyes aloft as I bid thee… | 让我开启天眼 |
[00:08] | – Hex bag. – So we’re thinking witch? | -巫术袋 -所以是女巫 |
[00:09] | Yeah. This is old-world black magic. | 是古老的黑魔法 |
[00:11] | We’re here for the witch. Rowena. | 我们是来找这个女巫的 罗威娜 |
[00:14] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[00:14] | You did manage to stay away for 300 years. | 你可抛弃了我三百年 |
[00:18] | There was the unpleasantness with the Grand Coven. | 我跟大巫师团闹僵了 |
[00:20] | It was no environment for a child! | 那种环境根本不适合带孩子 |
[00:22] | – So, what did he take? – Peanut butter and bread. | -他偷什么了 -花生酱和面包 |
[00:24] | They sent me to a boys’ home. | 他们送我去了个男童院 |
[00:25] | Teaches you some discipline and responsibility, Dean. | 我教你服从纪律 承担责任 迪恩 |
[00:28] | Keep you out of trouble. | 让你不去惹麻烦 |
[00:29] | – It’s cain. – As in Cain and Abel? | -是该隐 -该隐和亚伯那个吗 |
[00:31] | Lucifer was gonna make my brother into his pet. | 路西法要把我弟弟变作他的宠物 |
[00:33] | And so I offered a deal — | 所以我提出了协议 |
[00:34] | It’s the bloody mark of Cain. | 这可是该隐的血印 |
[00:36] | So I became a soldier of hell — | 我变成了地狱的战士 |
[00:37] | I can give you the mark, Dean, if it’s what you truly want. | 我能给你那个血印 迪恩 如果你真想如此 |
[00:39] | But you have to know with the mark comes a great burden. | 但你得清楚这个血印会给你的重担 |
[00:42] | What the hell? Charlie? | 搞什么 查理 |
[00:44] | We’re still connected physically. | 我们的身体还有联系 |
[00:46] | If you hurt her, you hurt me. | 如果你们伤害她 也会伤到我 |
[00:52] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[00:54] | I’m so sorry, kiddo. | 我很抱歉 丫头 |
[00:55] | I forgive you, Dean. | 我原谅你了 迪恩 |
[00:57] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[01:00] | No. | 不好 |
[01:17] | It wasn’t me, man! I didn’t take it! | 不是我啊 我没拿 |
[01:19] | You keep on coming and stealing from me! | 你总跑来偷我东西 |
[01:20] | It was that… | 不是… |
[01:21] | Where’s my money? Where’s my money?! | 钱哪去了 我的钱哪去了 |
[01:24] | You give me my money! | 把钱还给我 |
[01:28] | Swear on my mother, J.P., | 我以我老妈起誓 JP |
[01:30] | I see your face in here again… | 再让我在这儿看到你 |
[01:33] | I’ll kill you. | 我杀了你 |
[01:35] | Like hell. | 去你的 |
[01:36] | This is freakin’ America, man. You can’t just… | 这可是美国 你不能… |
[01:45] | What you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[02:51] | After Cain killed Abel, he became a demon. | 该隐杀了亚伯之后 他成了恶魔 |
[02:56] | I felt connected to you right from the beginning. | 我从一开始就觉得我们心有灵犀 |
[02:59] | You and I are very much alike. | 我们很像 |
[03:02] | I can give you the mark, Dean, if it’s what you truly want. | 我能给你那个血印 迪恩 如果你真想如此 |
[03:07] | But when I kill, I kill for a reason. | 我开杀戒是有理由的 |
[03:09] | I’m nothing like Cain. | 我和该隐没有半点相似之处 |
[03:12] | Why are you fighting what you really are? | 你为什么要抗拒自己的本性呢 |
[04:03] | Caught a case. | 发现桩案子 |
[04:06] | Apparently something is taking people | 有什么东西在劫持人 |
[04:09] | and leaving their clothes. | 并留下他们的衣服 |
[04:12] | About time this gig got an “R” rating. | 早该来个限制级的活儿了 |
[04:17] | All right. Why don’t you check it out? | 好吧 你去看看吧 |
[04:19] | I’ll hold down the fort. | 我在这里留守 |
[04:22] | Dean, you haven’t left the bunker in a week. | 迪恩 你已经一周没离开地堡了 |
[04:29] | And? | 怎么了 |
[04:30] | And you can’t just live the rest of your life | 你不能余生都 |
[04:33] | locked up in this room. | 把自己关在这间屋子里 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. I got three hots and a cot. | 怎么了 我这儿有吃的有床 |
[04:37] | – Could be worse. – Look, I know you’re worried about the mark. | -不错了 -我知道你担心血印的事 |
[04:40] | Yes, Sam. I am. | 是啊 萨姆 没错 |
[04:44] | Between what I did to Charlie… | 我对查理大打出手 |
[04:45] | Charlie forgave you. | 查理原谅了你 |
[04:48] | How about you forgive yourself? | 你能不能原谅自己 |
[04:52] | Because I’m not exactly batting 1,000 here, you know? | 我现在的记录可不太好 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I do know that, | 这我知道 |
[04:55] | But staying locked up in here, sitting on the ground | 但关在这里 坐在地上 |
[04:58] | reading the same lore books over and over and over again, | 反复读同一堆传说书籍 |
[05:00] | it’s not helping you. | 也没用啊 |
[05:02] | You need to get back in the game for your own good. | 为了你自己 你得继续猎魔 |
[05:06] | You can beat this, Dean. | 你可以战胜这个的 迪恩 |
[05:09] | Do you really believe that? | 你真相信吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, you’re damn right I believe that. | 我当然相信 |
[05:14] | You know, you also believed in the easter bunny till you were 12. | 你12岁之前还相信复活节兔子呢 |
[05:17] | No, I didn’t. | 才没有 |
[05:21] | Look, I was 11. | 我那时才11 |
[05:23] | And a half. | 岁半 |
[05:25] | And a half. Right. | 11岁半 好吧 |
[05:33] | So? | 怎么样 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | And then… then… then there was this bright light, | 然后…一道白光 |
[05:46] | and… bam… the dude’s just gone. | 然后 那家伙一下就没了 |
[05:50] | Nothing left but, uh… | 什么都不剩 |
[05:51] | A cheap suit and a pair of florsheims? | 只有一套便宜西装和男鞋吗 |
[05:56] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[05:58] | You see anyone else? | 你看到别人了吗 |
[06:00] | No, sir, officer. | 没有 警官 |
[06:01] | And what about, uh, a chill? | 那有没有觉得冷 |
[06:03] | Or did you smell any rotten eggs? | 或者闻到臭鸡蛋味儿了吗 |
[06:05] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | No, man. Uh… | 没有 |
[06:09] | I smelled flowers, though. | 我闻到花香了 |
[06:11] | You smelled flowers? What kind of flowers? | 花香 什么样的花香 |
[06:16] | Flowery flowers. | 就是花香 |
[06:18] | Flowery flowers. | 就是花香 |
[06:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:23] | We all know what’s going on here, okay? | 我们都清楚这其实是怎么回事 |
[06:28] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[06:30] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[06:31] | He said it. | 他说了 |
[06:32] | Yeah, he did. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | Dude was abducted. | 那人被绑架了 |
[06:34] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[06:37] | May 2003. Those suckers, they grabbed me, | 2003年5月 那些混蛋 他们抓走了我 |
[06:41] | – and they probed me everywhere. – Okay. | -还到处捅我 -好吧 |
[06:44] | – Thanks for your time. – Yeah. I’m talking everywhere. | -多谢配合 -真的到处都捅遍了 |
[06:46] | – And I mean everywhere. – Okay, okay. | -到处啊 -嗯 好 |
[06:48] | – Well, the wheels just came flying off the bus. – Yeah. | -简直扯得没边了 -是啊 |
[06:51] | No cold spots means it probably wasn’t a ghost. | 没有冷点 大概不是鬼 |
[06:53] | And no sulfur means no demons, | 没有硫磺 不是恶魔 |
[06:55] | so that leaves us with what? | 那么是什么情况 |
[06:56] | Couple of little green dudes and a bucket of lube? | 几个小绿人 一桶润滑油吗 |
[06:59] | Or fairies. | 或者仙子 |
[07:00] | Or…angels. | 或者天使 |
[07:02] | I’d rather have the little green dudes. | 我倒宁可是小绿人了 |
[07:04] | All right, I’ll go scope out J.P.’s place. | 我去JP家翻翻看 |
[07:06] | You, uh… you ask around inside. | 你去里面打听一下 |
[07:10] | Or you know what? | 要么 |
[07:11] | We don’t have to split up. | 我们别分开了 |
[07:13] | No, no, no. It’s cool. | 不不 没事的 |
[07:14] | I can handle a little 20 questions with the locals, okay? | 问当地人几个问题我还是做得来的 |
[07:17] | – You sure? – Yeah, hey, look, it’s a dive bar. | -你确定吗 -嗯 这是个酒吧 |
[07:19] | It’s my comfort zone, hmm? | 我会如鱼得水的 |
[07:23] | All right. Good. | 好吧 那好 |
[07:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:42] | What can I do you? | 要点什么 |
[07:45] | Screw it. I’m gonna believe in myself. | 去他的 我要相信自己 |
[07:48] | Attaboy. | 有你的 |
[07:49] | Give me something dark and strong. | 给我点有劲的东西 |
[07:55] | Hey, did you know that guy that went missing… J.P.? | 你认识那个失踪的家伙 JP吗 |
[07:59] | Who’s asking? | 谁想知道 |
[08:01] | Just an old pal. | 就是个老朋友 |
[08:03] | Look, I’m sorry to hear about what happened. | 发生这种事我很遗憾 |
[08:06] | But… guy’s a lowlife. | 但 那人就是个渣滓 |
[08:10] | That night, I had to kick his ass out of here for stealing my tips. | 那晚上 我把他赶了出去 因为他偷我小费 |
[08:15] | Whatever J.P. got… | 不管JP是遭遇了什么 |
[08:17] | probably had it coming. | 他八成是罪有应得 |
[08:46] | J.P. wasn’t that bad. | JP也没那么糟 |
[08:49] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[08:51] | This isn’t exactly “cheers,” but yeah. | 我们关系没那么好 但的确认识 |
[08:55] | And don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[08:56] | I would not buy a used car from the guy. | 我可不敢跟他买二手车 |
[08:59] | But he was harmless. | 但他不会伤害别人 |
[09:01] | So, what was his problem? | 那他的问题在哪 |
[09:04] | What wasn’t? | 多了去了 |
[09:05] | You’re in here getting stunned while the sun’s still up, | 这么大白天在这儿买醉 |
[09:08] | your life’s a regular Charlie foxtrot. | 生活肯定一团糟 |
[09:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:16] | I’m Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[09:18] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[09:23] | There you go. | 慢用 |
[09:25] | How do you know the royale motel in Scranton? | 你怎么知道斯克兰顿的皇家旅馆 |
[09:28] | My dad, me, and my bro… we got snowed in there for a week. | 我爸 我和我弟 我们被大雪困在那儿一周 |
[09:32] | Well, I was there for about three months | 我在那里待了三个多月 |
[09:35] | after my father drank all our money away. | 因为我爸把我们的钱都喝光了 |
[09:38] | Lived on white rice and tic tacs until they kicked us out. | 吃白米和嘀嗒糖过活 直到被赶走 |
[09:42] | Good times. | 好时光啊 |
[09:45] | My dad was always working, | 我爸一直在工作 |
[09:46] | So I came up with about 101 different ways | 于是我研究出大概101种 |
[09:48] | to make macaroni and cheese. | 做奶酪通心粉的方式 |
[09:50] | Serious? | 真的假的 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah. Now, add ketchup for spice, hmm? | 真的 加番茄酱当调味料 |
[09:53] | Uh, tuna, hot dogs, | 金枪鱼 热狗 |
[09:55] | fluff marshmallow mix. | 还有混搭棉花糖 |
[09:57] | Ugh! That sounds disgusting. | 听上去好恶心 |
[09:58] | Yeah, well, my brother thought it was exotic. | 我弟弟还觉得挺新奇 |
[10:02] | Well, here’s to, uh, crappy childhoods. | 敬糟糕的童年 |
[10:05] | Hey. All right. | 好啊 |
[10:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:16] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[10:23] | Before you fall hopelessly in love with me. | 免得你无可救药地爱上我 |
[10:26] | You gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[10:28] | I always am. | 向来都好 |
[10:33] | – How we looking? – Not great. | -怎么样 -不太好 |
[10:34] | Turns out J.P. was about three days from getting evicted. | JP再过三天就会被驱逐了 |
[10:37] | His landlord said the guy blasted Neil Diamond 24/7 | 房东说他成天放尼尔·戴蒙德的歌曲 |
[10:41] | and that his bathroom was, | 还说他的厕所是 |
[10:42] | “Like staring into the devil’s butt.” | “魔鬼的屁眼” |
[10:46] | That’s vivid. | 好生动 |
[10:47] | And accurate. I saw it. | 而且准确 我看到了 |
[10:50] | You saw the John, or, uh… | 你看到了厕所还是… |
[10:51] | Don’t. | 少来 |
[10:53] | So, you got anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah. I got, uh, | 我… |
[10:57] | Jack with two scoops of squat. I don’t know, man. | 什么都没发现 怎么办 |
[11:00] | I think we ought to just call it a night and, uh… | 我们今晚就到此为止吧 |
[11:03] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[11:06] | Dean? Hello? | 迪恩 喂 |
[11:08] | Sammy, I think I got something. | 萨姆 我好像有发现 |
[11:18] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[11:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[12:15] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[12:25] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[12:30] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[12:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:39] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[12:41] | Dean? It’s me… Tina. | 迪恩 是我啊 蒂娜 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:48] | Please tell me you know what the hell is going on. | 求你告诉我你知道这是怎么回事 |
[12:50] | Honestly, I’m not sure yet. | 老实说 我还不确定 |
[12:51] | Because I left the bar and then there was this… | 我出了酒吧 然后… |
[12:55] | A light? A bright light? | 有一道白光吗 |
[12:56] | Yes, and then I was here, | 对 然后我就到这里了 |
[12:58] | and I thought this was a nightmare, but… | 我还以为这是做恶梦 但是… |
[13:01] | Oh, god, if you’re here… | 天呐 如果你也在 |
[13:03] | It can’t be real. This doesn’t… | 这不可能是真的 这… |
[13:05] | I know. Just try to stay calm, okay? | 我知道 尽量保持冷静 |
[13:06] | Stay calm? I’m a freakin’ tween, | 冷静 我变成小孩了 |
[13:09] | and you look like some One Direction reject. | 你看上去像想进单向乐队没成功的小屁孩 |
[13:11] | And we’re in some freaky serial-killer basement. | 而且我们在吓人的连环杀手地下室里 |
[13:14] | – I can’t… – Tina, Tina, just… | -我不能… -蒂娜 |
[13:16] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you, okay? | 我不会让你有事的 好吗 |
[13:20] | Well, anything else happen to you. | 我不会再让你有别的事了 |
[13:23] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[13:26] | How are you so calm? | 你怎么这么冷静 |
[13:29] | Practice. | 熟能生巧 |
[13:31] | Who’s your friend? | 那位是谁 |
[13:34] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[13:36] | He doesn’t talk. | 他不说话 |
[13:40] | JP J.P.? | |
[14:07] | No! | 不要 |
[14:11] | No. | 不要 |
[14:12] | Don’t! | 别 |
[14:13] | This is freakin’ America, man! You can’t do this! | 这可是美国 你不能这么做 |
[14:18] | No! | 不要 |
[14:38] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:00] | Hey, buddy? | 伙计 |
[15:02] | Where did that Jacket come from? | 那外套哪来的 |
[15:06] | My bar mitzvah. | 我的成人礼礼物 |
[15:08] | It was a magical night. | 那晚上很神奇 |
[15:10] | Yeah, I bet. | 当然了 |
[15:12] | Why don’t you try it again? | 再说一遍 |
[15:15] | Dumpster. | 垃圾箱 |
[15:17] | Found it by the dumpster. | 在垃圾箱旁找到的 |
[15:19] | All right. | 好 |
[15:30] | They probably poisoned it. | 他们大概下了毒 |
[15:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[15:40] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[15:45] | What do you think they’re doing to J.P.? | 你觉得他们把JP怎么了 |
[15:49] | Nothing good. | 没好事 |
[16:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:19] | Getting us out of here. | 把我们弄出去 |
[16:29] | You know, before… | 之前 |
[16:32] | I thought you were just another drunk. | 我以为你就是个普通的酒鬼 |
[16:35] | I prefer functional alcoholic. | 我更喜欢人说行为正常酗酒者 |
[16:38] | Seriously, who… | 说真的 |
[16:41] | What are you? | 你是什么啊 |
[16:46] | That… is a long-ass story. | 这…说来话长了 |
[17:44] | Flowers. | 花 |
[17:54] | Yahtzee. | 好嘞 |
[18:01] | Get out. | 快走 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么 |
[18:06] | Hurry. I’ll keep him busy. | 快走 我会拖住他 |
[18:10] | Screw that. You’re coming with me. | 不行 你得跟我一起来 |
[18:11] | There’s no time. Go. Get help. | 没时间了 快走吧 找人来帮忙 |
[18:14] | – Tina… – I know you will. | -蒂娜 -我知道你能做到 |
[18:24] | Help me! Help me, please! | 救命 救命啊 |
[18:28] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[18:30] | I need a doctor now! | 我需要医生 |
[18:38] | What are you screaming about, girl? | 你叫唤什么呢 |
[19:09] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[19:10] | Hiya, Sammy. | 你好啊 小萨姆 |
[19:16] | Dean? | 迪恩吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:40] | W-wait a second. | 等等 |
[19:40] | Y-you’re a… | 你是个 |
[19:44] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[19:45] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[19:46] | Some scarface-looking dude, bright light. | 有个疤脸 一道白光 |
[19:49] | Next thing I know, I wake up looking like Bieber. | 紧接着 我醒来就变成比伯了 |
[19:53] | Why would someone turn you into… | 为什么有人要把你变成… |
[19:55] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[19:57] | Hey, we got any grenades? | 我们有手雷吗 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Don’t… wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. Talk to me. | 别…等等 跟我说说 |
[20:02] | Really, Sam? Now? | 非要现在吗 萨姆 |
[20:04] | I got no grass on the infield, and a girl’s gonna die. | 我毛都没长全 还有个姑娘命悬一线 |
[20:07] | Sorry if I’m not in a chatty mood. | 抱歉我现在没心情聊天 |
[20:09] | Look, you wanted me back in the game. | 你想让我继续猎魔 |
[20:12] | I’m back in the damn game. | 我要继续猎魔了 |
[20:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:24] | Ma’am, allow me. | 夫人 我来吧 |
[20:32] | Your son is so polite. | 你儿子真有礼貌 |
[20:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:41] | – Where are we heading? – Tell you on the way. | -我们去哪 -路上说 |
[20:49] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[20:50] | Wait, uh… maybe I should drive? | 等等 或许还是我来开吧 |
[20:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[20:55] | Okay. Seat. Seat. Seat. | 座位 座位 |
[21:07] | Cake. Why would they give you cake? | 蛋糕 他们给你蛋糕做什么 |
[21:10] | Well, don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:12] | It wasn’t even good cake. | 都不怎么好吃 |
[21:13] | Too dry. | 太干了 |
[21:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:31] | Okay, not nothing. Look, this is bizarre. | 好吧 是有什么 这太离奇了 |
[21:34] | Even for us, Dean. This is insane. | 就算对我们来说 迪恩 这真是疯了 |
[21:36] | You… you’re like… what, you’re like 14? | 你差不多…多大 14岁吗 |
[21:39] | How does it even feel? | 是什么感觉啊 |
[21:42] | Well, I’m me. | 就是我自己 |
[21:43] | I’m… I’m old me, but I’m a kid. | 心老体幼 |
[21:47] | It’s freakin’ weird, dude. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:51] | And… | 还有 |
[21:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:57] | There was a Taylor Swift song | 我去旅馆乘坐的公交车 |
[21:58] | on the bus that I hopped to the motel, and, uh… | 播了一首泰勒·斯威夫特的歌… |
[22:03] | I liked it, Sam. | 我好喜欢 萨姆 |
[22:05] | Liked it a lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:09] | And my voice is weird, and I’ve got like nine zits, | 我声音很奇怪 有9个青春痘 |
[22:12] | and I have zero control over this. | 我对这玩意毫无控制力 |
[22:14] | I mean, it’s up. It’s down. It’s up for no reason. | 一会儿硬 一会儿软 硬得毫无理由 |
[22:16] | That’s enough. Yeah, thanks. | 够了 多谢分享 |
[22:17] | Uh let’s just call it puberty. | 这就是青春期 |
[22:20] | Yeah, which sucks. Again. | 是啊 糟透了 又来一次 |
[22:25] | Well, listen, I checked out the alley where you got jumped, | 听我说 我查看了你被劫走的巷子 |
[22:29] | and I found yarrow. | 发现了蓍草 |
[22:32] | Which means what? | 什么意思 |
[22:33] | Means we’re probably dealing with a witch. | 意味着我们面对的可能是个女巫 |
[22:34] | Yarrow’s a flower. | 蓍草是一种花 |
[22:35] | – They use it in a ton of spells. – Okay. | -在许多咒语里都会用到 -好吧 |
[22:38] | We still got some of that witch-killing crap in the trunk? | 我们后备箱里还有杀女巫的东西吗 |
[22:40] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[22:41] | So, we’ll get you changed back, | 等我们把你弄回来 |
[22:43] | and then light Sabrina’s ass up. | 然后烧死那个女巫 |
[22:51] | Right? | 是吧 |
[22:54] | Uh, yeah, about that. | 嗯 这个嘛 |
[22:58] | It turns out, this whole freak show has an upside. | 事实证明 这件怪事倒也有个好处 |
[23:04] | The mark is gone. | 血印消失了 |
[23:08] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[23:09] | Well, I figure if this hoodoo | 我觉得这个巫术 |
[23:11] | slammed me back into the body I had when I was 14… | 如果是让我回到了14岁的时候 |
[23:13] | You didn’t have the mark then. | 你当时还没有血印 |
[23:15] | Yeah, and if we reverse the spell… | 如果我们逆转咒语 |
[23:17] | Then it’s gonna come back. | 那血印就会回来 |
[23:19] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[23:21] | So… | 所以 |
[23:26] | Maybe we don’t. | 或许就别变回来了 |
[23:30] | Wait a second. Are you saying you want to stay like this? | 等等 你是想保持这副模样吗 |
[23:32] | No. | 不是啊 |
[23:34] | No, but… | 不是 但是 |
[23:36] | If it’s between being a psycho rage monster/borderline demon | 如果要在发狂的疯子禽兽 |
[23:39] | or a teenager, well… | 和青少年之间选择 |
[23:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[23:43] | Look, I’m not a fan, either, but… | 我也不喜欢 但是… |
[23:46] | Sam, this is problem solved. | 萨姆 这样问题就解决了 |
[23:49] | And I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[23:51] | I can still hunt. | 我还能猎魔 |
[23:51] | I’m just, you know… dewier. | 我就是…嫩了一点 |
[23:56] | Okay, look, y-you have a point, kind of, | 好吧 你说得有点道理 |
[23:59] | but, dude… | 但是 拜托… |
[24:00] | I know. | 是啊 |
[24:05] | Some good news, though… | 有个好消息 |
[24:07] | Virgin liver. | 肝脏一干二净 |
[24:08] | So, what do you say when we’re done doing our hero thing, | 等我们英雄完了 |
[24:11] | we take her for a test-drive? | 拿她出来练练啊 |
[24:14] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[24:17] | I mean…you can drink again in, what, like seven years? | 你再等…7年就能喝酒了吧 |
[24:22] | That’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[24:22] | That’s kind of funny. That’s not funny. | -有点好笑 -不好笑 |
[24:24] | Oh, come on, man. It’s kind of funny. | 别这样嘛 有点好笑的 |
[24:41] | Looks like someone’s home. | 看来有人在家 |
[24:42] | Okay. Let’s go in through the basement. | 好 我们从地下室进去吧 |
[24:45] | – Get Tina out first. – All right. | -先救出蒂娜 -好 |
[25:24] | Still open. | 还开着 |
[25:29] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[25:35] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[25:38] | Dean, I’m way too big to fit in that. | 迪恩 我块头太大进不去 |
[25:40] | First time you ever had to say that, huh? | 你可是第一次这么说吧 |
[25:43] | Big talk coming from the dude wearing underoos. | 穿童装的人还说什么大话 |
[25:48] | Okay, good one. | 好吧 反击得好 |
[25:50] | – Here, why don’t you go around back for another way in? – Yeah. | -这样 你绕去后面另找进路 -好 |
[27:24] | Don’t! | 不许动 |
[27:26] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪 |
[27:29] | Upstairs. Alive. | 楼上 还活着 |
[27:31] | – What did you do to us? – Nothing. | -你对我们做了什么 -什么都没做 |
[27:34] | I’m no witch. | 我不是巫师 |
[27:37] | I just work for one. | 我只是为一个巫师工作 |
[27:39] | Crappy gig. Where is he? | 糟糕的工作 他在哪 |
[27:43] | She. | 是她 |
[27:45] | And she is the worst person in the world. | 她是全世界最糟糕的人 |
[27:49] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[27:52] | I’ve been with her for centuries. | 我已经和她在一起数个世纪了 |
[27:56] | Things I’ve seen her do. | 我见过她所做的事 |
[28:00] | My sister and I, | 我妹妹和我 |
[28:02] | she made us hurt people, kill people, | 她逼我们伤害别人 杀害别人 |
[28:07] | and when we tried to escape, | 我们试图逃走时 |
[28:11] | she caught us and tortured me, | 她抓住了我们 折磨我 |
[28:15] | and then she made me eat poor Gretel’s heart. | 然后逼我吃可怜的格莱特的心脏 |
[28:21] | Wait. Witch? Gretel? | 等下 女巫 格莱特 |
[28:24] | What, are you saying that you’re… | 怎么 你说你是… |
[28:26] | Hansel. | 韩赛尔 |
[28:28] | My name is Hansel. | 我叫韩赛尔 |
[28:30] | Hansel? And — and…and Gretel. | 韩赛尔 还有格莱特 |
[28:32] | Hansel and Gretel, like the — like the fable. | 韩赛尔和格莱特 那个寓言故事[《糖果屋》] |
[28:33] | Like Brothers Grimm? | 《格林童话》里的 |
[28:35] | It wasn’t a fable. | 那不是寓言故事 |
[28:37] | It was based on a true story. | 那是根据真实事件改编的 |
[28:40] | They just gave it a happy ending. | 他们只是写了个幸福结局 |
[28:45] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:46] | We get to barbecue a celebrity. Cool. | 我们能解决个名人 帅极了 |
[28:50] | You can’t kill her. | 你杀不了她 |
[28:52] | You’re just men. | 你们只是人 |
[28:55] | We’re more than that. | 我们可不止 |
[29:00] | We’re hunters. | 我们是猎人 |
[29:05] | Then let me help. | 那让我帮忙 |
[29:08] | Help? What’s in it for you? | 帮忙 你安得什么心 |
[29:11] | Because if you’re going to fry that candy-coated bitch, | 因为如果你们想要干掉那糖衣贱人 |
[29:15] | I want in. | 我想要一起 |
[29:17] | You want to help? | 你想要帮忙 |
[29:21] | Tell me how to turn him back. | 告诉我怎么把他变回来 |
[29:22] | Sam, it can wait. | 萨姆 这事不急 |
[29:24] | Tell me how! | 告诉我怎么变 |
[29:27] | The hex bag that I’m wearing. | 我戴着的巫术袋 |
[29:31] | It will reverse the spell. | 能够逆转咒语 |
[29:33] | Squeeze it, and you’ll return to your proper age. | 挤一挤 你就能变回原来的年纪 |
[29:44] | Look, we waste the witch, I give you the cure. | 这样 我们解决女巫 我就给你解咒 |
[29:50] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[30:06] | Your friend J.P. Didn’t have much meat on his bones. | 你的朋友JP 骨头上没多少肉 |
[30:11] | But a good cook works with the ingredients she’s given. | 但是好厨师会合理利用现有的食材 |
[30:22] | Oh. Wunderbar. | 好极啦 |
[30:29] | Oh, don’t worry, liebchen. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[30:31] | You’re too good for soup. | 你这么鲜嫩 做汤浪费了 |
[30:33] | I’m thinking a nice, sweet chili glaze, | 我想 好好地抹上一层辣椒 |
[30:37] | a few hours roasting in the oven. | 在烤箱里烤上几小时 |
[30:41] | And an apple in your mouth. | 嘴里塞个苹果 |
[31:06] | Hansel. | 韩赛尔 |
[31:08] | And pals. | 还有我们 |
[31:10] | Well, our lost lamb. | 走失的小羊羔啊 |
[31:13] | I thought we’d have to go looking for you. | 我还以为我们得去找你 |
[31:16] | Maybe even abandon our home sweet home here. | 甚至离开我们这个甜蜜的家 |
[31:19] | I never dreamt you’d be stupid enough to come back on your own. | 我从没想过你会蠢到自己回来 |
[31:24] | Hansel, take care of them. | 韩赛尔 拿下他们 |
[31:28] | Yeah, he’s not exactly your biggest fan. | 对了 他并不怎么喜欢你 |
[31:30] | Maybe you shouldn’t have made him chow down on his sister. | 也许你不该强迫他吃掉他妹妹 |
[31:37] | I never made Hansel do anything. | 我从没强迫韩赛尔做过什么 |
[31:42] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[31:44] | They’re hunters! | 他们是猎人 |
[31:45] | Rumpatur! | [咒语] |
[32:00] | Now…who’s hungry? | 现在 谁饿了 |
[32:11] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[32:16] | Ooh. Oh, scrawny. | 骨瘦如柴 |
[32:18] | We’ll have to fatten you up. | 我们得把你喂肥点 |
[32:20] | Don’t freakin’ touch me. | 别碰我 |
[32:21] | Oh, I’m going to do more than that. | 我要做的可不止这些 |
[32:23] | Children. | 小孩子 |
[32:24] | Oh, they’re so sweet and innocent. | 多么甜美天真 |
[32:28] | And delicious. | 还很美味 |
[32:30] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[32:32] | When I cook him up, I’ll give you some, hmm? | 等我把他煮了 我会分你一点 |
[32:36] | If you like kids so much, why not go after kids? | 如果你这么喜欢孩子 为什么不去抓孩子 |
[32:39] | What’s with this whole fountain of youth? | 为什么要把他们变年轻 |
[32:41] | Hmm, in the olden days, if a child went missing — | 过去 如果孩子不见了… |
[32:45] | Ah, the young died all the time. | 年轻人常会死去 |
[32:48] | Now, though, with all your amber alerts and your milk cartons, | 不过现在 有什么安珀警报和牛奶盒 |
[32:53] | a person fillets one rug rat, and people get so angry. | 剁碎个小屁孩 大家都怒火冲天 |
[32:57] | Yeah, I blame Obama. | 是啊 我说得怪奥巴马 |
[32:59] | So, I improvise. | 所以我就即兴发挥 |
[33:01] | I take adults no one will miss and give them back their youth. | 我带走没人在乎的成年人 然后让他们返老还童 |
[33:04] | And then kentucky-fry ’em. | 然后油炸了他们 |
[33:07] | It’s the only way I can eat in peace. | 这是我能安生吃饭的唯一办法 |
[33:15] | So, uh, is it worth it? | 这样值得吗 |
[33:17] | I mean, word on the street is | 据传言 |
[33:18] | people kind of taste like chicken. | 人尝起来就和鸡肉一样 |
[33:20] | A bit. | 是有点 |
[33:21] | European children are more, uh, free-range, gamier. | 欧洲的孩子更像是放养的 味道更野 |
[33:26] | Americans, though — ooh — they are heaven. | 不过美国的 最好吃了 |
[33:30] | Fattier. | 更肥 |
[33:32] | The meat, so finely marbled, it’s almost buttery. | 肉的纹理更加清晰 细嫩多汁 |
[33:36] | I just can’t get enough. | 我就是吃不够啊 |
[33:39] | Mmm. Awesome. | 赞极了 |
[33:40] | No! I am in awe. | 不 我才是充满敬畏 |
[33:42] | This is my first visit to your country, | 这是我第一次到你们国家 |
[33:44] | and I have to say god bless the U.S.A. | 不得不说 上帝保佑美国 |
[33:48] | Oh, so, you’re a tourist. | 那你是个游客喽 |
[33:50] | No. | 不是 |
[33:51] | It’s business, not pleasure. | 是出差 不是度假 |
[33:53] | An old friend is causing trouble, | 一个老朋友在惹是生非 |
[33:54] | and the Grand Coven asked me to take care of her. | 大巫师团让我解决她 |
[33:58] | Poor, stupid Rowena. | 可怜的愚蠢的罗威娜 |
[34:03] | Wait. Rowena? | 等等 罗威娜 |
[34:07] | She got red hair, a thing for ritzy hotels? | 红发 喜欢高级酒店 |
[34:11] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:43] | Now you’ll burn! | 烧死你们 |
[34:47] | Stay down, boy. | 待好了 小子 |
[34:52] | Turn him! | 转化他 |
[35:03] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[35:24] | No! | 不 |
[35:54] | That was crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[35:56] | Like…psycho crazy. | 神经病一般疯狂 |
[36:00] | And you do this all the time? | 你们一直干这种事 |
[36:02] | All the freakin’ time. | 一直都是 |
[36:03] | Not all the time. | 不是一直都这样 |
[36:05] | So… | 那么 |
[36:07] | Can you turn me back? | 你们能把我变回去吗 |
[36:12] | The hex bag went up in flames. | 巫术袋烧毁了 |
[36:15] | I’m so sorry, Tina. | 抱歉 蒂娜 |
[36:18] | We may be able to reverse engineer the spell, though. | 不过 我们也许可以逆向还原咒语 |
[36:31] | Or maybe you don’t. | 或许不必 |
[36:34] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[36:39] | I got three ex-husbands, | 我有三任前夫 |
[36:42] | 50 grand in debt, | 五万债务 |
[36:45] | and not much else. | 再就没什么了 |
[36:47] | I was… kind of a crappy adult. | 我算是个挺糟糕的成年人 |
[36:54] | Maybe I’ll do better this time around. | 也许这次我能做得更好 |
[36:56] | Get out of town, get a fresh start. | 离开这里 重新开始 |
[37:00] | This is my second chance. | 这是我第二次机会 |
[37:03] | Everybody wants a second chance, right? | 所有人都想要第二次机会 不是吗 |
[37:11] | Sure you’re gonna be all alght? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[37:13] | Like I told you, I always am. | 就像我告诉你的 向来都好 |
[37:19] | Can we at least give you a ride somewhere? | 至少让我们载你一程吧 |
[37:25] | Give me the keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[37:33] | All right, here you go. It’s all the cash we got. | 好了 给你 这是我们所有的现金 |
[37:35] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你们所做的一切 |
[37:39] | You stay safe out there, you hear? | 要平平安安的 听到没 |
[37:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:45] | And hey, we’ll always have the Royale Motel, right? | 我们永远还有皇家旅馆的回忆 |
[37:58] | So… | 那么… |
[38:00] | Grand coven. | 大巫师团 |
[38:02] | Any ideas? | 有何想法 |
[38:03] | Doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[38:05] | Well, sounds like an ’80s hair-metal band. | 听起来像是金属发乐队 |
[38:08] | You know, lot of hair spray, lot of eye shadow, | 喷很多发胶 眼影很重 |
[38:10] | lot of keytar. | 键盘吉他 |
[38:14] | No? Nothing? | 不知道吗 |
[38:16] | Come on, man. I’m painting a word picture here. | 拜托 我都给你描绘出来了 |
[38:19] | Is it back? | 又回来了吗 |
[38:27] | Look, I know what you’re gonna say, okay? | 我知道你要说什么 |
[38:29] | But you were in deep. | 但你当时很危险 |
[38:30] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:31] | You saved me, and you saved Tina, | 你救了我 救了蒂娜 |
[38:35] | and…you pulled a Dean Winchester. | 你做了回迪恩·温切斯特 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[38:46] | Look, man… | 听着 |
[38:48] | Do I wish the mark was gone? | 我希望血印消失吗 |
[38:50] | Yes, of course. | 当然希望 |
[38:51] | Absolutely, I do, but… | 绝对想 但是 |
[38:55] | I wanted you back. | 我更想要你 |
[38:58] | And now here you are, | 现在你在这里 |
[38:59] | and you didn’t hulk out, so… | 你也没有发狂 |
[39:02] | I’ll take the win. | 我觉得这样就够了 |
[39:05] | As for the rest of it — | 至于其他事 |
[39:06] | The mark, everything else… | 血印 其他一切 |
[39:11] | …we’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[39:13] | We always do. | 我们一向如此 |
[39:16] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[39:19] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[39:33] | I’m back, baby. | 我回来了 宝贝 |