时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Who are you, cops? | 你们什么人 警察吗 |
[00:11] | You guys are “X-files.” | 你们是《X档案》 |
[00:13] | Sure. Yeah. You could say that. | 嗯 行啊 可以这么说 |
[00:14] | Cain still has the mark, right? | 该隐仍然有血印 对吗 |
[00:16] | So he’s lived with it for years. | 多年来 他一直带着它 |
[00:18] | The mark is — is strong. | 血印很强大 |
[00:20] | Maybe you have to fight that. | 也许你得与之斗争 |
[00:22] | Dean, how do you think angry spirits are born? | 迪恩 你以为恶鬼是怎么来的 |
[00:24] | They can’t let go, and they can’t move on. | 他们无法放手 无法向前看 |
[00:29] | Like wounded animals. | 就像受伤的动物 |
[00:31] | Lost. In so much pain, they lash out. | 迷失 痛苦不堪 便发脾气 |
[00:33] | Why? Why are they here? | 为什么 他们为什么留在这里 |
[00:35] | Well, there’s some part of them that’s keeping them here. | 他们有一部分 把他们留在了这里 |
[00:38] | Some spirits hold on too tight. | 有些鬼魂不肯放手 |
[00:42] | Dean, you haven’t left the bunker in a week. | 迪恩 你已经一周没离开地堡了 |
[00:44] | And? | 怎么了 |
[00:45] | You can’t just live the rest of your life | 你不能余生都 |
[00:47] | Locked up in this room. | 把自己关在这间屋子里 |
[00:48] | I know you’re worried about the mark. | 我知道你担心血印的事 |
[00:50] | Yes, Sam. I am. | 是啊 萨姆 没错 |
[00:51] | Do I wish the mark was gone? | 我希望血印消失吗 |
[00:52] | Yes, of course. Absolutely, I do. | 当然希望 绝对想 |
[00:55] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[00:57] | We always do. | 我们一向如此 |
[01:00] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[01:20] | You sure you’re okay to drive? | 你真的可以开车吗 |
[01:23] | Not really. | 可能不太好吧 |
[01:25] | But it’s nothing a little grease can’t fix. | 灌点油水下去就好了 |
[01:27] | – Trini, find me the nearest Taco Town. – Searching… | -崔妮 找到最近的塔可镇 -正在搜寻 |
[01:30] | Ooh, I’m gonna get a quesarito and a chi-chi melt. | 我要点个墨西哥干酪卷饼和辣酱 |
[01:33] | Turn right in 50 feet. | 50英尺后右转 |
[01:42] | Um, Billy, I don’t think this is the way to Taco Town. | 比利 这才不是去塔可镇的路呢 |
[01:45] | What do you know? Your phone’s 3g. | 你怎么知道 这手机有3G呢 |
[01:49] | Trini doesn’t make mistakes. | 崔妮从不犯错 |
[01:51] | Continue for .3 miles, then turn left. | 继续前行0.3英里 然后左转 |
[02:05] | It’s freezing. Can you please turn off the air? | 冷死了 把空调关了吧 |
[02:08] | It’s not on. | 没开啊 |
[02:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[02:18] | Trini doesn’t make mistakes, huh? | 还说崔妮不犯错呢 |
[02:22] | Trini, find a different route. | 崔妮 再找条路线 |
[02:24] | Proceed ahead. | 请前行 |
[02:26] | Go screw yourself. | 去你的 |
[02:28] | You go screw yourself. | 去你的吧 |
[02:31] | Janet, get out of the truck. | 珍妮特 下车 |
[02:35] | Um, how does she know my name? | 她怎么知道我叫什么 |
[02:38] | Janet, get out of the truck, now! | 珍妮特 叫你下车 马上 |
[02:42] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:52] | No, wait! Stop! | 不要 等等 停车 |
[02:54] | Billy! | 比利 |
[02:56] | No! No! | 不要啊 |
[02:58] | No! Help! | 不要 救命 |
[03:01] | Billy! | 比利 |
[03:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[03:03] | Destination dead ahead. | 绝命终点就在正前方 |
[03:20] | What in the world? | 搞什么 |
[03:22] | – A croissookie. – A croissookie? | -可颂饼干 -可颂饼干 |
[03:24] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, they’re the new cronuts. | 对 可颂甜甜圈之后的新潮流 |
[03:26] | Okay. So, what? Half cookie, half… | 怎么 半饼干 半… |
[03:28] | Who gives a crap? They’re freakin’ awesome. | 管他呢 好吃极了 |
[03:31] | What did Cass say? | 小卡怎么说 |
[03:32] | Uh, good news, bad news. | 有好消息 有坏消息 |
[03:34] | Bad news… he discovered riverboat gambling. | 坏消息 他喜欢上了江轮赌博 |
[03:38] | Good news… he thinks he might be closing in on Cain. | 好消息是 他觉得他可能要找到该隐了 |
[03:42] | – Thinks he might be. – Yeah. | -他觉得可能啊 -嗯 |
[03:43] | Just east of the Mississippi somewhere in Illinois. | 密西西比以东 伊利诺伊州什么地方 |
[03:46] | So, maybe Cass finds Cain in the Land of Lincoln. | 或许小卡能在林肯的故乡找到该隐 |
[03:50] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[03:51] | And then we get him to tell us how to get rid of the mark. | 然后我们让他说出怎么摆脱血印 |
[03:55] | Don’t you think that if Cain knew how to remove the mark, | 你不觉得如果该隐知道怎么去除血印 |
[03:58] | he would have done it, like, centuries ago? | 他几个世纪之前就会做了吗 |
[04:00] | We won’t know till we try. | 总得试试才确定 |
[04:02] | Sammy, I appreciate the effort, man. I do. | 萨姆 我感谢你这么努力 真的 |
[04:05] | But trying to find a cure for this thing, | 但想找到这东西的解决办法 |
[04:07] | i-it’s like a dog chasing its tail. | 就像狗追尾巴 |
[04:10] | There’s no end in sight and you just end up dizzy. | 毫无希望 只会把人折腾一顿 |
[04:12] | Dean, where there is a will… | 迪恩 有志者 |
[04:13] | There is a case. | 必有案子 |
[04:15] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[04:18] | “Iowa teen claims possessed pickup kills driver.” | 爱荷华州少女称被魔鬼附身的卡车害死了司机 |
[04:22] | Let’s say we take our own trek to, uh, the midwest. | 我们去中西部看看怎么样 |
[04:50] | Sorry I ever made you leave. | 抱歉我逼你离开了大学 |
[04:56] | God, they’re everywhere. | 天呐 到处都是 |
[04:58] | Uh, which one of you is Janet Novoselic? | 哪位是珍妮特·诺维塞里克 |
[05:01] | I am. | 我是 |
[05:02] | Agents Grohl and Cobain. | 格罗尔和柯宾探员 |
[05:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:05] | I already talked to the police like nine times. | 我跟警察都说九遍了 |
[05:06] | – Yeah, no, this is, uh… it’s, uh, just a follow-up. – Yeah. | -嗯 这只是后续调查 -嗯 |
[05:10] | I have finals tomorrow. | 我明天还有期末考试 |
[05:11] | Then we’ll make it fast. I promise. | 那我们尽快问完 我保证 |
[05:18] | It’s like I told the detective. | 我跟警探说了 |
[05:20] | I was drunk, but I wasn’t hallucinating. | 我喝醉了 但我没有看花眼 |
[05:23] | The truck had a mind of its own. | 那辆车有自己的心思 |
[05:25] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[05:26] | Like, the air went full blast | 冷气直冒 |
[05:28] | even though it wasn’t on | 但空调根本没开 |
[05:29] | and the radio went crazy, and so did Trini. | 电台一团糟 还有崔妮也是 |
[05:35] | And Trini is…? | 崔妮是 |
[05:37] | You have to excuse my partner. | 请原谅我搭档 |
[05:38] | When it comes to technology, he is a little behind. | 他对科技发展不怎么熟悉 |
[05:43] | He just learned how to poke on facebook. | 他才学会用脸书呢 |
[05:47] | Uh, um, Trini is the nav app we were using. | 崔妮是我们用的导航软件 |
[05:51] | It… it’s like a talking map. | 就像会说话的地图 |
[05:55] | You’re gen x. Right. | 你是70后 好吧 |
[05:58] | Okay, so, Trini and everything else in the truck | 那么说 崔妮和车上的一切 |
[06:01] | went all “Christine.” | 都”克里斯汀”[讲魔车的电影]了 |
[06:03] | Who’s Christine? | 那是谁 |
[06:08] | It’s a gen x thing. | 70后的情怀 |
[06:11] | Look. | 听我说 |
[06:12] | I don’t expect you to believe me. | 我不指望你们相信我 |
[06:15] | But I swear that truck was hell-bent on killing Billy. | 但我发誓 那车一心想杀了比利 |
[06:18] | Did Billy have any enemies? | 比利有敌人吗 |
[06:20] | Anybody who might have had a beef with him? | 有谁跟他有仇吗 |
[06:22] | Maybe his brother Joey. They fought all the time. | 或许他哥哥乔伊吧 他们总打架 |
[06:27] | It’s so sad. | 真可悲 |
[06:29] | They never got to set it right. | 他们没机会和好了 |
[06:30] | Because Billy died. | 因为比利死了 |
[06:32] | No. | 不 |
[06:33] | Joey did. In Afghanistan. | 乔伊死了 死在了阿富汗 |
[06:38] | Do you know where he’s buried? | 你知道他埋在哪吗 |
[06:39] | He’s not. Poor guy never came home. | 他没下葬 他尸体没回国 |
[06:43] | I.E.D. | 自制炸弹 |
[06:44] | Did Billy happen to have anything of his brother’s on him when he died? | 比利死的时候有没有戴着什么他哥哥的东西 |
[06:48] | Uh, dog tags, a hat, something? | 铭牌 帽子之类的 |
[06:51] | Just his pickup. | 就那辆车 |
[06:52] | So, the truck belonged to Joey? | 车是乔伊的 |
[06:54] | Yeah. It was his pride and joy. | 没错 他可引以为豪了 |
[06:57] | Billy got it when he died, and, you know, it’s a thing. | 他死后比利继承了车 算是种情怀吧 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:03] | Excuse me a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[07:06] | So… so, what’s a thing? | 什么情怀啊 |
[07:08] | You know, the truck thing. | 就是车的情怀啊 |
[07:11] | You honor the deceased by driving their truck. | 开死者的车 算是对他的致敬 |
[07:14] | Sam, they wrote a whole country song about it. | 萨姆 这种事都有乡村歌曲啊 |
[07:17] | Why don’t you google it? | 去谷歌一下啊 学霸 |
[07:27] | All right, so, we’re looking for something | 那么我们要找一辆 |
[07:29] | that used to resemble a pickup truck. | 原来是卡车的破烂 |
[07:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, marine. | 嗯 海军陆战队 |
[07:45] | 车牌SEMPERFI 即”Semper fidelis” 永远忠诚 海军陆战队座右铭 | |
[07:47] | I’m guessing this ain’t oil. | 这应该不是油 |
[07:53] | That is ectoplasm. | 那是灵质 |
[07:56] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[07:59] | Joey? | 乔伊吗 |
[08:00] | Looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:02] | All right, so, big brother didn’t get along with little brother, | 好吧 哥哥跟弟弟感情不好 |
[08:05] | was pissed that he was driving his baby. | 不爽他开他的宝贝车了 |
[08:08] | I get it. | 这我懂 |
[08:09] | What are you saying? | 怎么 |
[08:10] | If you died and I drove your car, you’d kill me? | 如果你死了 我开你的宝贝 你就杀我吗 |
[08:14] | If you stunk her up with tacquitos, probably. | 如果你吃东西把车弄臭了 或许吧 |
[08:20] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 动手吧 |
[08:58] | Makes it looks like a-a pool in reseda. | 看上去像一池子草 |
[09:02] | I can’t believe our art history final’s tomorrow. | 我们艺术史期末考试居然就在明天了 |
[09:05] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:06] | This semester, like, totally flew by. | 这学期简直一闪而过啊 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Time flies when you’re drunk. | 嗯 喝醉的时候时光飞逝啊 |
[09:13] | Want to come to the library with me? | 要跟我一起去图书馆吗 |
[09:15] | I still have so much to memorize. | 我还有好多要背呢 |
[09:17] | And I thought looking at pictures of naked guys was gonna be easy. | 我还以为看裸男的画作会很轻松呢 |
[09:20] | Thanks, but I don’t really need to study for it. | 谢了 但我不用学习了 |
[09:23] | I have a photographic memory. #blessed. | 我有过目不忘的本事 #上帝保佑 |
[09:26] | Um, you don’t need to study for it | 你不用学习 |
[09:27] | because you’re screwing the T.A. | 是因为你在跟助教上床 |
[09:29] | #slut. | #小婊砸 |
[11:58] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 天呐 |
[12:01] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我要不行了 |
[12:08] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[12:15] | Delilah Marian… the roommate found her this morning | 室友黛莉拉·马里安今早发现了她 |
[12:18] | after an all-nighter at the library. | 她昨晚去图书馆自习了 |
[12:20] | Strangulation? | 勒毙吗 |
[12:22] | Sicko used the power cord from the computer. | 那变态用了电脑的电源线 |
[12:25] | Suspects? | 嫌疑人 |
[12:26] | None yet. | 还没有 |
[12:27] | The odd thing was the door was locked. | 奇怪的是 门是锁上的 |
[12:31] | Have you talked to any of the other girls who live here? | 跟其他住这里的女生谈过了吗 |
[12:33] | Well, most of them have already left for spring break. | 大部分因为放春假已经走了 |
[12:36] | But the roommate was really helpful. | 但室友帮了大忙 |
[12:37] | She gave us all of Julie’s passwords. | 给了我们朱莉的密码 |
[12:39] | And nowadays, the only way to find out anything | 如今想了解青少年 |
[12:41] | about teenagers is through social media. | 唯一的办法就是通过社交网络 |
[12:43] | Trust me. I got two of them. | 相信我 我家有俩青少年呢 |
[12:45] | Excuse me, agents. | 失陪了 探员们 |
[12:46] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 嗯 好的 |
[12:51] | Revengeful spirit, much? | 复仇鬼魂吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah, but is it Joey’s or another ghost? | 但这是乔伊 还是另有其人 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:58] | So, first it possesses a… a truck, | 起初是附身了一辆卡车 |
[13:00] | and then it possesses a computer? | 然后又是台电脑吗 |
[13:04] | Both machine-related kills. | 都是跟机械技术有关的 |
[13:07] | So, what? You think we’re dealing with a | 怎么 你认为这是个 |
[13:08] | “Ghost in the machine”? | “机器里的鬼魂” |
[13:10] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[13:11] | But if it is the same ghost, I mean, | 但如果是同一个鬼魂 |
[13:13] | they usually anchor themselves to a place or a thing. | 他们一般把自己跟某个地方或东西绑在一起 |
[13:15] | How is this one jumping from one machine to the next? | 这个鬼怎么能从一台机器跳到另一台机器上 |
[13:22] | We really appreciate your help, Delilah. | 多谢帮忙 黛莉拉 |
[13:24] | We know this can’t possibly be easy. | 我们知道你一定很难过 |
[13:27] | Did Julie, by chance, know a student named Billy Bass? | 朱莉会不会认识比利·巴斯 |
[13:32] | Everyone knew Billy. | 人人都认识比利 |
[13:33] | He was the president of sigma theta delta. | 他是Σθδ的主席 |
[13:36] | Std? | STD[性病]吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:40] | It’s the biggest frat on campus. | 是校园最大的兄弟会 |
[13:44] | Did, uh… did Julie know Billy’s brother Joey, | 朱莉认识比利的哥哥 乔伊吗 |
[13:47] | The… the soldier? | 那个当兵的 |
[13:49] | I don’t think so. | 应该不认识 |
[13:51] | I didn’t even know Billy had a brother. | 我都不知道比利有哥哥 |
[13:53] | Did she have any enemies? | 她有敌人吗 |
[13:55] | Any reason why someone might want to hurt her? | 有人会想伤害她吗 |
[14:00] | No. | 没有 |
[14:02] | Julie was really popular, super-sweet. | 朱莉真的很受欢迎 人很好 |
[14:04] | I can’t imagine anyone wanting to hurt her. | 我无法想象有人会想伤害她 |
[14:09] | You know we’re federal agents, right? | 你知道我们是联邦探员吧 |
[14:10] | Lying to us is a big-time offense. | 跟我们撒谎是重罪 |
[14:15] | I’m not lying, agent. | 我没撒谎 探员 |
[14:17] | There’s just… nothing else to tell. | 实在没什么可说的 |
[14:35] | All right | 好了 |
[14:37] | And a café au lait for the lady. | 这位女士的咖啡加奶 |
[14:38] | – For me… – A heart attack? | -我的… -心脏病吗 |
[14:41] | This is unreal. | 这简直不真实 |
[14:42] | Look at this. I got Italian. I got Chinese. | 瞧啊 意大利餐 中餐 |
[14:45] | Serve-yourself froyo. | 自助冻酸奶 |
[14:47] | College is better than Vegas. | 大学比维加斯还棒 |
[14:50] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[14:51] | Unfortunately, a… a lot of nada. | 很不幸 没发现什么 |
[14:57] | I hit up Julie’s facebook, instagram, twitter, | 我看了朱莉的脸书 图片分享 推特 |
[15:00] | InstaChat, SNAPCHAT, A.I.M., | 即时聊天 阅后即焚 聊天器 |
[15:02] | nothing but posts on Rush and “Fifty Shades of Grey”” | 只有关于《极速风流》和《五十度灰》的帖子 |
[15:06] | The movie, not the book. | 电影 不是书 |
[15:08] | Yeah, I didn’t get half of that. | 嗯 我一半没听懂 |
[15:09] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[15:11] | Now I’m going through her deleted files. | 我在搜查她的删除文件 |
[15:15] | You can do that? | 这你也会 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:19] | I mean, nothing ever really gets deleted from the internet. | 网上没什么东西真正能删除 |
[15:26] | You knew that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | Here we go. This might be something. | 我看看 我可能有发现 |
[15:40] | It’s a… it’s a deleted InstaChat from last night | 是一则被删除的昨晚的即时聊天记录 |
[15:43] | right around time of death. | 就在死亡时间前后 |
[15:45] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[15:46] | With PrincessElsa8. | 艾尔莎公主8 |
[15:49] | Look at this. | 看 |
[15:51] | “Liar.” | 撒谎精 |
[15:52] | “I know.” “You’ll pay.” | 我知道哦 你会付出代价 |
[15:55] | Well, This PrincessElsa’s a bitch. | 这个艾尔莎公主不是什么好鸟啊 |
[15:57] | What is 810? | 810是什么 |
[15:58] | – 810? – Yeah. | -810 -嗯 |
[16:00] | Uh, it’s a… | 是… |
[16:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:04] | Maybe it’s a date. | 或许是日期 |
[16:05] | Maybe it’s a time of day. Or an area code. | 或许是时间 或者区号 |
[16:11] | Uh, area code is for southeast Michigan. | 如果是区号 是密执根东南部 |
[16:16] | You know what? | 哎呦 |
[16:18] | Here we go. | 有发现了 |
[16:19] | Uh, there are three address in spencer that have “810” in them. | 斯宾塞有三个地址包含了810 |
[16:27] | I’ll see if I can get this to go. | 我看看这东西能不能打包 |
[16:33] | Yeah. You got it. | 嗯 好的 |
[16:35] | Thank you, Detective Petranzyk. We will keep in touch. | 谢谢 佩特伦奇克警探 我们再联系 |
[16:39] | So, PrincessElsa8 is not some crazed cyber killer. | 艾尔莎公主8不是一个疯狂的网络杀手 |
[16:44] | She is a third grader from Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin, | 她是威斯康辛州内巴格蒙湖的一个三年级学生 |
[16:47] | who is obsessed with “Frozen.” | 超迷《冰雪奇缘》 |
[16:49] | And she was fast asleep when the InstaChat occurred. | 死者即时聊天的时候她睡得正熟 |
[16:52] | So, a hack job. | 这么说是黑客干的 |
[16:54] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[17:42] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[17:45] | May we, uh, ask what you’re doing? | 能问一下你在做什么吗 |
[17:48] | Um, throwing away dead flowers. Is that a crime? | 把枯萎的花扔掉 这也犯法吗 |
[17:53] | Well, it’s not a crime, just a little strange, | 不是 只是有点奇怪 |
[17:56] | uh, seeing as how they aren’t dead. | 鉴于花还没枯 |
[18:00] | It’s not so strange when it feels like they’re taunting you. | 如果你觉得它们在嘲笑你 就不那么奇怪了 |
[18:04] | My husband was killed in a car accident here nine months ago. | 九个月前我丈夫在这里死于车祸 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:09] | Our condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:12] | We were newlyweds. | 我们才刚结婚 |
[18:14] | Never even made it to our first anniversary. | 还没撑到第一个结婚纪念日 |
[18:17] | And to have to be reminded of that | 每次我从窗口往外望 |
[18:19] | every time I look out my window or leave the house… | 或者出门的时候 它们都会提醒我… |
[18:24] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[18:25] | Forgive me, but did you notice anything… | 抱歉 请问在你丈夫去世后 |
[18:29] | weird after your husband’s death? | 你有没有注意到什么诡异的事 |
[18:32] | Any strange disturbances or…? | 比如什么奇怪的异动或者… |
[18:34] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[18:38] | It’s nothing. Never mind. | 没事 算了 |
[18:40] | Any idea who’s leaving the flowers? | 知道这些花是谁留下的吗 |
[18:43] | Some teenage girl. | 一个十几岁的女孩 |
[18:44] | I think she goes to the college | 我想她应该上大学了 |
[18:46] | ’cause she’s always in Greek letters. | 她总穿联谊会的衣服 |
[18:48] | Do you know her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[18:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:50] | Uh, she has long red hair. | 她留着一头长长的红发 |
[18:55] | This is agent Grohl again. | 还是我 格罗尔探员 |
[18:56] | Listen, I know I told you to call | 听着 我知道我叫你 |
[18:57] | at your earliest convenience, but scratch that. | 方便时尽早打给我 但这话当我没说 |
[19:00] | Call A.S.A.P. | 马上打给我 |
[19:05] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[19:05] | Uh, Andrew Silver, | 安德鲁·西尔弗 |
[19:07] | “29-year-old spencer high-school teacher | 29岁斯宾塞高中教师 |
[19:09] | killed in fatal accident. | 死于一场致命车祸 |
[19:11] | Uh, car burst into flames. | 事故车辆起火 |
[19:13] | Silver’s body was burned beyond recognition. | 西尔弗的尸体被烧得面目全非 |
[19:16] | And he is believed to have been killed upon impact” | 据信他在车辆撞击时已经身亡 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | So, Andy the angry ghost — he dies at 810 Downs Drive. | 这个叫安迪的怨鬼 他死在唐斯大道810号 |
[19:28] | and then he torments Julie with 810 on her computer. | 他把”810″发到朱莉的电脑上来折磨她 |
[19:31] | So, what’s his beef with her? | 他跟她有什么过节 |
[19:33] | Yeah, and what’s his connection to Billy? | 对 他跟比利又有什么关系 |
[19:35] | Does it say where he’s buried? | 上面写他被埋葬在哪里了吗 |
[19:37] | He wasn’t. He was cremated. | 他没有被埋葬 他被火化了 |
[19:39] | So, no bones, | 没有尸骨 |
[19:40] | and he’s not tethered to any object that we know of. | 而且据我们所知 他也没附在什么东西上 |
[19:43] | Yeah. How is Andrew haunting his victims? | 对 安德鲁是怎么找上被害人的 |
[19:49] | Are you gonna eat all that? | 你打算全吃了吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah. You want some? | 对啊 你要来点吗 |
[19:55] | The Feds called… like three times already. | 联调局的又打来了 三回了 |
[20:00] | Kyle, are you listening to me?! | 凯尔 你听见我说的了吗 |
[20:04] | I think they know. | 我觉得他们知道了 |
[20:08] | Maybe it’s time we should come clean. | 也许我们该去坦白一切 |
[20:10] | Uh, that’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[20:11] | Look where keeping our mouths shut got us. | 就因为我们闭口不言 你看都发生了什么 |
[20:15] | I think it’s karma. | 我觉得是报应 |
[20:17] | Maybe we’re being cursed or something. | 也许我们被诅咒了 |
[20:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:19] | First Billy, now Julie? | 先是比利 现在朱莉也死了 |
[20:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:22] | It totally sucks that Billy and Julie died. | 比利和朱莉的死的确糟糕 |
[20:25] | But it’s just a crappy coincidence, not a curse. | 但这只是讨厌的巧合 不是什么诅咒 |
[20:28] | If we don’t do something, I’m worried — | 如果我们不做些什么 我担心… |
[20:30] | Delilah, stop. | 黛莉拉 别说了 |
[20:33] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[20:33] | You better keep your mouth shut | 你最好闭紧你的嘴 |
[20:35] | or you’re gonna have a lot more than a curse to worry about. | 不然你要担心的事可比诅咒严重得多了 |
[20:59] | Hells yeah. | 当然 |
[21:06] | “Where are you?” | “你在哪” |
[21:07] | 别担心 我身子很干净 不过希望我们能干点淫荡[肮脏]的事 你在哪 | |
[21:20] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[21:21] | Nah. | 不是 |
[21:25] | What a tease. | 真会捉弄人 |
[21:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:34] | What time is it?! | 现在是什么时候 |
[21:49] | Who the hell is this?! | 是谁 |
[22:01] | Lower the tunes, brah! Trying to study! | 声音关小点 老兄 我还要学习呢 |
[22:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:26] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[22:31] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[22:32] | Death by decibel. | 被强噪音震死的 |
[22:33] | What? | 什么 |
[22:34] | Kyle’s brains were jellied by his speakers. | 凯尔的大脑被他的音箱震烂了 |
[22:36] | Oh, and get this. The, uh — the clock on his stereo | 对了 还有 他音响上的钟表 |
[22:38] | stopped at 8:10. | 停在8点10分上 |
[22:40] | – 810? – Yeah. | -810 -对 |
[22:41] | Again? | 又是 |
[22:45] | Look, we know you’re the one leaving the flowers. | 我们知道是你去送的花 |
[22:47] | So, why don’t you just tell us | 为什么不跟我们说实话 |
[22:48] | what happened the night of Andrew Silver’s accident? | 安德鲁·西尔弗车祸那天晚上究竟发生了什么 |
[22:52] | Delilah, please. | 黛莉拉 求你了 |
[22:54] | This is the third death in five days. | 这是5天里的第三起命案了 |
[22:56] | Who knows who’s gonna be next? | 天知道下一个会轮到谁 |
[22:59] | I am. | 是我 |
[23:01] | The car accident… | 那起车祸 |
[23:04] | wasn’t exactly an accident. | 其实不是意外 |
[23:16] | Dude, I just retweeted your tweet. | 伙计 我刚刚转发了你的推文 |
[23:17] | Dude, I just favorited yours. | 我刚给你点赞了 |
[23:20] | Okay, here. | 看这里 |
[23:20] | Oh, selfie. | 自拍一张 |
[23:25] | O-m-g. | 我的天 |
[23:27] | I am such a hag! I look like I’m 25. | 我就像个老太婆 看着有25了 |
[23:31] | Oh, that’s what filters are for. | 所以才要用滤镜来美颜嘛 |
[23:33] | Delete. | 删了删了 |
[23:36] | Check this. Wait. | 看这个 等等 |
[23:37] | – Okay, wait. – Here. Again. Come on. | -好了 等等 -好了 再来 |
[23:38] | I’m sending it to you, dude. Here. | 我发给你了 看 |
[23:39] | Let’s do one more so I can — | 再拍一张 |
[23:49] | Oh, my god. Billy, call 911. | 天啊 比利 快报警 |
[23:57] | Call 9– call 911. | 快报警啊 |
[24:07] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[24:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:17] | I’m getting out of here before the cops come. | 我得在警察到之前快逃 |
[24:19] | We — we just killed that guy. | 我们刚刚害死了那个人 |
[24:25] | No. Hey, you’re not calling the cops! | 不行 不许报警 |
[24:28] | ‘Cause I already have a D.U.I., | 我已经酒驾过一次 |
[24:29] | and if they find out I’m driving on a suspended license, | 如果被发现我的驾照是吊销的 |
[24:32] | I’m going to jail. | 我会进监狱的 |
[24:33] | Come on, Billy. This isn’t right. | 不行 比利 这样不对 |
[24:36] | Help me out here, guys. | 帮帮我 伙计们 |
[24:41] | It’s not our problem, Dee. | 别管了 小黛 |
[24:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:44] | Someone else will call the cops. | 会有人报警的 |
[24:46] | Not a word. You hear me? | 谁都不许说 听到了吗 |
[24:51] | I shouldn’t have let them talk me out of it. | 我不该听他们的话的 |
[24:54] | It was wrong. | 不该那样 |
[24:57] | And now we’re being punished. | 现在我们遭报应了 |
[24:59] | Seriously, what are the chances | 真的 怎么可能 |
[25:01] | that three out of the four of us die in one week? | 一周之内 四个人死了三个 |
[25:04] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[25:06] | It’s not a coincidence. It’s a ghost. | 不是巧合 是鬼 |
[25:08] | It’s the vengeful spirit of Andrew Silver. | 安德鲁·西尔弗的怨鬼 |
[25:12] | A ghost? | 鬼 |
[25:13] | Yeah. They’re real. | 对 鬼是存在的 |
[25:15] | Yeah, it’s sort of what we do. | 没错 我们就是干这个的 |
[25:17] | So, you’re, like…ghostbusters? | 你们是捉鬼的 |
[25:21] | Sure. First things first, though. | 嗯 现在的当务之急 |
[25:23] | You need to stay inside this salt circle | 是我们去捉鬼的时候 |
[25:26] | while we take care of him, okay? | 你得待在这个盐圈内 |
[25:29] | How do you take care of him? | 你们怎么搞定他 |
[25:33] | Please tell me you know how to take care of him. | 你们知道怎么搞定他吧 |
[25:35] | Usually a ghost is tied to a place or an object. | 鬼一般附在某处或某件东西上 |
[25:38] | You get rid of the object, you get rid of the ghost. | 只要处理掉这个东西 鬼也就消失了 |
[25:40] | But with Andrew, it’s, uh… | 但安德鲁的情况 |
[25:43] | it’s different. | 比较特殊 |
[25:44] | What’s he tied to? | 他附在什么东西上了 |
[25:47] | We’re working on it. | 我们还在找 |
[25:49] | But if we can figure out how he’s traveling, | 只要我们能查明他是如何移动的 |
[25:52] | we can figure out how to stop him. | 就能阻止他 |
[25:53] | You know, this might be a shocker situation. | 要知道 情况可能比较复杂 |
[25:56] | The paper said that he died from a collision, | 报纸上说他是死于撞击 |
[25:57] | but Delilah says that he died from electrocution. | 但黛莉拉说他是触电而死 |
[25:59] | So maybe that’s how he’s surfing. | 也许他就是那么移动的 |
[26:01] | He’s using the power lines as a conduit. | 利用电线穿梭 |
[26:04] | I mean, that would make sense with the computer and stereo kills, | 电脑和音响的事可以说得通 |
[26:06] | but not the pickup. | 但卡车事故不行 |
[26:07] | I mean, the truck runs on gas. | 开车靠的是油 |
[26:10] | All right, it’s got to be something else, then. | 那就得接着查了 |
[26:13] | All right, I’ll go back to the accident site, check it out. | 好吧 我再去事故现场看看 |
[26:15] | – Stay here with her. – Yeah. | -你在这儿陪她 -好 |
[26:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | You getting tired? | 累了吗 |
[26:43] | No. I’m used to it. | 没有 习惯了 |
[26:46] | I stay up all night studying. | 经常熬夜学习 |
[26:49] | Mostly to avoid the nightmares. | 其实是为了免得做噩梦 |
[26:53] | My mom’s thrilled with my GPA, but I’m just… | 我妈看我成绩好高兴坏了 但我却… |
[26:58] | miserable. | 很痛苦 |
[27:04] | I think about Andrew all the time. | 我每天都在想安德鲁 |
[27:09] | And I’ve never even met the guy. | 我都不认识他 |
[27:47] | It’s pretty crazy to obsess about someone you’ve never met. | 执迷于一个不认识的陌生人真是疯了 |
[27:51] | It’s not that crazy. | 也不算疯 |
[27:54] | The truth is, I can relate. | 我明白那种感受 |
[27:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:59] | I have made more mistakes than I can count. | 我犯过的错数都数不清了 |
[28:05] | Ones that haunt me day and night. | 它们让我日夜不得安宁 |
[28:08] | So…how do you deal? | 那你是怎么应对的 |
[28:11] | Whiskey. | 借酒消愁 |
[28:14] | Denial. | 拒绝承认 |
[28:21] | I do my best to make things right, | 我尽力弥补过错 拨乱反正 |
[28:23] | whatever that may be. | 无论那可能意味着什么 |
[28:28] | For you, maybe it’s… | 对于你 也许意味着… |
[28:31] | Maybe it’s coming clean. | 也许意味着坦白 |
[28:34] | You know, finding a way to ask for forgiveness. | 想办法寻求原谅 |
[28:38] | But not breaking the bank at your local florist. | 但不是破费去买花祭奠 |
[28:40] | I mean…real forgiveness. | 我是说…真正的原谅 |
[28:46] | You can’t just bury stuff like this. | 这种事你不能一直瞒着 |
[28:49] | You got to deal with it. | 你得去面对它 |
[29:01] | Hey. What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[29:03] | Dean, Andrew’s not using power lines to move. | 迪恩 安德鲁不是通过电线移动的 |
[29:06] | He’s using wi-fi. | 他用的是无线网络 |
[29:08] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[29:10] | The — the wires that electrocuted Andrew, | 电死安德鲁的电线 |
[29:12] | they — they feed directly into a wi-fi tower | 直接连到了无线网络塔上 |
[29:14] | right across the street. | 就在马路对面 |
[29:16] | So, even ghosts are online? | 连鬼魂都会上网了 |
[29:18] | Apparently. | 看来是的 |
[29:19] | I mean, it would explain the truck kill. | 这就能解释那起卡车杀人案了 |
[29:21] | Billy’s cell must have been using the local wi-fi signal, | 比利的手机当时一定也连着当地的无线网络 |
[29:23] | so, uh, Andrew’s ghost must have just hopped on to Trini, | 于是 安德鲁的鬼魂一定是连上了崔妮 |
[29:27] | that — that — that NAV app. | 那个…导航应用 |
[29:28] | And then Julie’s death by computer, | 然后朱莉是被电脑杀死的 |
[29:31] | Kyle’s death by stereo with the wireless speakers. | 凯尔是被连着无线音箱的立体声音响杀死的 |
[29:34] | I mean, it makes sense, Dean. | 这就说得通了 迪恩 |
[29:36] | We’re all just a bunch of electrical impulses, right? | 我们人类也只不过是一堆电脉冲 是吧 |
[29:37] | So, whenever Andrew died, | 所以 安德鲁死的时候 |
[29:39] | his impulses just transferred to another current. | 他的脉冲一定是传到了另一股电流上 |
[29:42] | You got to get Delilah somewhere safe. | 你得把黛莉拉弄去个安全的地方 |
[29:43] | Turn off all the routers in that sorority. | 把姐妹会所有无线路由都关了 |
[29:45] | Oh, yeah. Sure, Sammy. | 好的 没问题 萨姆 |
[29:47] | We’ll just kill the internet. | 我们会把网络”杀”了的 |
[29:49] | Wait, can we? | 等等 我们真能做到吗 |
[29:50] | Uh, no. No, not really. | 不行 其实不太行 |
[29:53] | All right, so, then how the hell | 好吧 那我们 |
[29:54] | are we gonna deal with the Lawnmower Man? | 要怎么对付”天才除草人”呢 |
[29:58] | You know what? I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[29:59] | Do what I said. Stay safe. | 照我说的做 保护好自己 |
[30:01] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会儿打给你 |
[30:05] | You know where the routers are? | 你知道路由器在哪里吗 |
[30:06] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[30:34] | Is that gonna work? | 那能起作用吗 |
[30:35] | – Worth a try. – No! | -值得一试 -不 |
[30:43] | Need you to turn off everything that’s connected to wi-fi. | 你得把所有连上无线网的设备都关掉 |
[31:04] | Uh, I’m so sorry to bother you, Mrs. Silver, | 很抱歉打扰你 西尔弗太太 |
[31:06] | But I have an emergency and I really need your help. | 但有个急事真的需要你帮忙 |
[31:08] | Now, this is gonna sound strange. | 也许听起来会很奇怪 |
[31:11] | It’s my husband, isn’t it? | 是关于我丈夫 是不是 |
[31:16] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[31:21] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Where are we going? | -来吧 我们走 -我们要去哪里 |
[31:23] | Someplace that doesn’t have a wi-fi signal. | 去个没有无线网络的地方 |
[31:27] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[31:28] | The reception sucks down there. | 下面信号很差 |
[31:31] | All right, go, go, go. | 好 走 走 快走 |
[31:37] | Go, go, go, go. Run. | 走走走 快跑 |
[31:40] | Run. | 跑 |
[31:52] | I thought the salt didn’t work. | 盐不是没什么用吗 |
[31:54] | Because of the wi-fi. | 因为之前有无线网络 |
[31:58] | There’s no signal down here. | 这底下没信号 |
[32:00] | There’s no computers. There’s no tablets. | 没电脑 没平板 |
[32:01] | There’s no cellphones, so Andrew can’t bypass it. | 没手机 所以安德鲁没法突破进来 |
[32:07] | At least, I don’t think he can. | 至少我觉得他不能 |
[32:16] | It wasn’t too long after the accident | 就在事故发生不久后 |
[32:18] | that Andrew started contacting me. | 安德鲁开始联系我 |
[32:21] | Contacting you how? | 怎么联系 |
[32:24] | Online. | 在网上 |
[32:27] | At first, I thought it was just a joke, | 起初 我以为只是个玩笑 |
[32:29] | that someone was playing a cruel prank on a grieving widow. | 有人在跟伤心的寡妇开残忍的玩笑 |
[32:33] | But Andrew knew things, | 但是安德鲁知道一些事 |
[32:36] | things that only he and I would know — | 一些只有我和他知道的事 |
[32:40] | Inside jokes, the code to our alarm, | 我俩之间的笑话 我们警报器的密码 |
[32:44] | my obsession with Lifetime movies. | 知道我痴迷Lifetime电视台的电影 |
[32:50] | It was then that I knew I had my husband back, | 那时我才知道我丈夫回来了 |
[32:53] | Even if it was just online. | 虽然只是在网上 |
[32:55] | Did you never think to ask him what he was? | 你从来没想过问问他 他是什么吗 |
[33:00] | Come on, agent. | 拜托 探员 |
[33:03] | I’ve read the books. I’ve seen the movies. | 我读过书 也看过电影 |
[33:05] | I knew he was a ghost or something, but… | 我知道他是鬼魂之类的 但是… |
[33:09] | I didn’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:11] | He was my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[33:15] | And…it was great. | 而且…这样很好 |
[33:17] | Romantic, even. | 甚至挺浪漫 |
[33:20] | He’d send me love notes. | 他会给我发甜蜜信息 |
[33:22] | We’d stay up all night reminiscing. | 我们会整晚不睡觉 追忆过去 |
[33:26] | But then he started acting strange. | 但是后来 他开始变得怪异 |
[33:30] | What do you mean, strange? | 怎么个怪异法 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[33:33] | He’d just disappear, radio silence. | 他会忽然消失 毫无音讯 |
[33:36] | And then out of nowhere, he’d start e-mailing again. | 然后又忽然出现 开始给我发邮件 |
[33:41] | But he was different, focused. | 但是他变了 变得很专注 |
[33:45] | He was focused on what? | 专注于什么 |
[33:50] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[33:55] | When the kids at the college started dying, | 当大学生接二连三地死去 |
[33:58] | I thought it might be Andrew. | 我就觉得是安德鲁干的 |
[34:01] | But what was I supposed to do? | 但我能怎么办 |
[34:04] | Call the cops and tell them the ghost of my dead husband | 去告诉警察 跟他们说是我的鬼丈夫 |
[34:06] | was picking off co-eds? | 在报复大学生吗 |
[34:11] | But mostly… | 但主要是因为 |
[34:15] | …I just didn’t want to face the truth. | 我不想去面对现实 |
[34:20] | Because I knew it was revenge that brought him back, | 因为我知道 他是为了复仇而归来 |
[34:25] | and if I tried to stop him | 如果我阻止他 |
[34:27] | that he might go away. | 他可能就不会回来了 |
[34:32] | And I didn’t want to lose my husband again. | 我不愿意再次失去他 |
[34:45] | Just try to stay calm, all right? | 保持冷静 好吗 |
[34:51] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[34:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:14] | Please don’t kill me. We didn’t mean to hurt you. | 求你别杀我 我们不是故意的 |
[35:17] | It was an accident, I swear. | 是场意外 我发誓 |
[35:19] | If I could do it over again, | 如果能重新来过 |
[35:21] | I would have done the right thing. | 我会做出正确的选择 |
[35:28] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[35:28] | – Where? – The door. | -去哪 -门那边 |
[35:31] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[35:36] | Andrew, listen to me. | 安德鲁 听我说 |
[35:39] | You have every right to be pissed. | 你生气是应该的 |
[35:43] | But take it from me… | 但相信我 |
[35:44] | …the more you kill, the crazier you’ll get. | 杀的人越多 你就会变得越疯狂 |
[35:47] | The blood fuels the rage. | 鲜血会助长怒火 |
[35:57] | So, it looks like to me you’ve got two choices. | 所以你有两个选择 |
[36:00] | You can keep killing | 继续杀人 |
[36:03] | and become something that you won’t recognize | 变成自己都不认识的怪物 |
[36:06] | or you can move on | 或者放下一切 |
[36:09] | ’cause that is the only thing that is gonna give you peace. | 这是你获得安宁的唯一途径 |
[36:12] | So, it’s up to you, man. | 选择权在你 伙计 |
[36:16] | Pain or peace. | 痛苦还是安宁 |
[36:41] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[36:43] | It’s Corey. | 我是柯丽 |
[36:46] | Please listen to me. | 求你听我说 |
[36:49] | You have to stop this. | 你得停下 |
[36:52] | Revenge — it’s hollow. | 复仇 是空洞的 |
[36:56] | And it’s pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[36:59] | It won’t bring you back. | 你回不来了 |
[37:03] | I should have said this earlier… | 我早该跟你说的 |
[37:05] | but I couldn’t let go. | 但我无法释怀 |
[37:09] | But it’s time… | 现在是时候了 |
[37:12] | for me to let go | 我要放手了 |
[37:13] | and for you to do the same. | 你也得一样 |
[37:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:20] | I’m begging you. | 求求你了 |
[37:29] | Do this for me. | 就算是为了我 |
[37:32] | Do it for us. | 为了我们 |
[37:41] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[38:11] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:15] | I should have done this a long time ago. | 我早该这么做了 |
[38:46] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[38:53] | Looks like Andrew wasn’t the only one who chose peace. | 看来选择安宁的不止安德鲁一个 |
[38:57] | Yeah. Looks like. | 是啊 看来是这样 |
[39:00] | I think I’m gonna follow his lead, too. | 我也该和他学学 |
[39:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:08] | My peace is helping people. | 我的安宁就是帮助他人 |
[39:11] | Working cases. | 查案子 |
[39:13] | That’s all I want to do. | 我就想干这个 |
[39:20] | Is this about the mark? | 这跟血印有关吗 |
[39:22] | I’m done trying to find a cure, Sammy. | 我不想再纠结于治愈方法了 萨姆 |
[39:25] | Dean, Cass is so close. | 迪恩 小卡就快成功了 |
[39:27] | To what? | 成功什么 |
[39:29] | We don’t even know if there is a cure. | 我们都不知道是否真有治疗办法 |
[39:33] | So far, we’ve got nothing. | 目前为止 我们一无所获 |
[39:35] | We have found nothing at the men of letters library, | 记录者图书馆里毫无记录 |
[39:37] | Metatron may or may not know something, | 梅塔特隆可能知道什么 可能不知道 |
[39:39] | and maybe Cass is onto something with Cain — | 小卡也只是可能能从该隐那儿查到什么 |
[39:43] | – Maybe. – Yeah, maybe. | -可能 -对 可能 |
[39:45] | Nothing is guaranteed, Dean. So what? | 世事无把握 迪恩 但那又如何 |
[39:48] | We can’t just stop fighting. | 我们不能就因此缴械 |
[39:50] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以 |
[39:53] | So, this is it. | 所以就这样了 |
[39:54] | Y-you’re just gonna — you’re just gonna give up. | 你要放弃了 |
[39:57] | No. No, I’m not just gonna give up. | 不不 我不是要放弃 |
[40:03] | I appreciate the effort, okay? I do. | 我很感激你们所做的一切 真的 |
[40:06] | But the answer is not out there. | 但答案不在外面 |
[40:09] | It’s with me. | 答案就是我 |
[40:11] | I need to be the one calling the shots here, okay? | 这事得由我来决定 |
[40:13] | I can’t keep waking up every morning with this false hope. | 我不能每天早上怀着虚妄的希望醒来 |
[40:18] | I got to know where I stand. | 我得清楚自己的处境 |
[40:20] | Otherwise, I’m gonna lose my freakin’ mind. | 不然我会发疯的 |
[40:28] | So, I’m gonna fight it till I can’t fight it anymore. | 所以在力竭之前 我会继续抗争 |
[40:34] | And when all is said and done… | 尘埃落定时 |
[40:37] | I’ll go down swinging. | 我会虽败犹荣 |