时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here’s to running into you guys on the other side. | 敬 跟你们在另一边相见 |
[00:07] | When we get to earth and I release you, | 我上去后 就放你出去 |
[00:08] | it’s an express straight to heaven. | 你就能直入天堂 |
[00:10] | No time for goodbyes. | 没时间道别 |
[00:12] | I’m here about Castiel. | 我是为卡西迪奥而来 |
[00:13] | Was there any of his grace left? | 他的能量还有剩吗 |
[00:15] | Question is, are you willing to pay for it? | 问题是 你愿付出代价吗 |
[00:17] | He must be returned… intact. | 一定要把他分毫不伤地送回来 |
[00:19] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[00:21] | Told you last time I saw you I’d get out of the slammer. | 我上次见你时就说过 我能逃出监狱 |
[00:23] | We need to know how to remove | 我们想知道如何除掉 |
[00:24] | the Mark of Cain from Dean’s arm. | 迪恩手臂上的该隐血印 |
[00:26] | He’s gone nuclear! | 他爆发了 |
[00:29] | Who knew the mark was so toxic? | 谁能想到血印会这么厉害 |
[00:32] | Actually, I did. | 我是知道的 |
[00:36] | What is the next step in removing this mark from my arm? | 去除血印的下一步要做什么 |
[00:42] | The river shall end at the source. | 河流将终结于源头 |
[00:47] | If you ever ask me for help again, | 如果你再叫我帮忙 |
[00:49] | I will choose death. | 我宁愿死 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna get worse! | 你会变得更糟的 |
[00:53] | – Mommy. – Fergus. | -妈妈 -费格斯 |
[00:55] | You think I’ve been manipulating you. | 你以为我在摆布你 |
[00:58] | I am your mother, after all. | 我可是你母亲 |
[01:00] | We can be a family. | 我们可以做一家人 |
[01:02] | I’ve been thinking just how wretched it would be | 我一直在思考 如果我存在的目的 |
[01:04] | if my own raison d’etre…were taken from me. | 被人剥夺那 我会多么痛苦 |
[01:07] | Does this mean that you’ll go to the grand coven on my behalf? | 那么你会为我去找大巫师团吗 |
[01:10] | Even better. | 比那还好 |
[01:11] | I’ve brought the coven to you. | 我把大巫师团找来给你了 |
[01:15] | I believe you know Olivette. | 你认识奥莉薇特吧 |
[01:18] | These friends of yours — the winchesters — | 你的朋友 温家兄弟 |
[01:23] | I hear they are, oh, what do you call it, um, | 我听说他们是…怎么说的来着 |
[01:26] | men of letters? | 记录者 |
[01:27] | My relationship with the Winchesters is my business. | 我跟温家兄弟的关系是我的私事 |
[01:30] | I’ll handle them. I’m not killing them. | 我会对付他们 我不会杀了他们 |
[01:33] | All right, deary. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[01:35] | Of course. | 行啊 |
[01:37] | Whatever you say. | 听你的 |
[01:55] | Amate spiritus obscure, | [咒语] |
[01:59] | te quaerimus. | [咒语] |
[02:02] | Te oramus, nobiscum colloquere, | [咒语] |
[02:07] | Apud nos circita. | [咒语] |
[02:34] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[02:38] | Bobby, can you hear me? | 鲍比 能听到吗 |
[02:40] | Bobby, we need your help. | 鲍比 我们需要你帮忙 |
[02:43] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[03:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:16] | No. | 不 |
[03:20] | No! | 不 |
[03:21] | No! | 不 |
[03:24] | No. | 不 |
[03:26] | No! | 不 |
[03:33] | My story began when I killed my brother, | 我的故事从我杀死我弟弟开始 |
[03:35] | and that’s where your story inevitably will end. | 你的故事不可避免地 将以此结束 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:53] | Yeah, okay, just, um… just be there. | 好的 一定过去 |
[03:55] | Yeah. Got to go. | 嗯 得挂了 |
[03:58] | How did you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 |
[04:00] | Like a drunk baby. | 又香又甜 |
[04:01] | What do we got? | 有什么情况 |
[04:04] | Uh, nothing. | 没有 |
[04:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I mean, uh, | 是啊 |
[04:09] | no weird deaths, no demon signs. | 没有奇怪的死亡事件 或恶魔踪迹 |
[04:11] | There’s a kitsune working some truck stops | 有个狐女在博伊西外的 |
[04:13] | outside of Boise, but Rudy’s on it, so… | 卡车休息站害人 但是鲁迪去解决了 |
[04:17] | All right. So, uh, snow day. | 好吧 今天休息 |
[04:20] | I say we get drunk and shoot crap. | 我们喝个烂醉 然后打游戏如何 |
[04:23] | Yeah, except we do that every day. | 只是我们每天都干那个 |
[04:26] | Actually, I was thinking about seeing a movie. | 其实 我想去看电影 |
[04:29] | Yeah, that could be cool. | 嗯 那也挺好 |
[04:30] | It’s a French movie. | 是法国电影 |
[04:32] | You mean like nudie French? | 有裸戏吗 |
[04:34] | Even better. | 比那还好 |
[04:36] | It’s about a mime that’s secretly a cockroach. | 是讲一个哑剧演员 他其实是只蟑螂 |
[04:40] | I-I don’t get it. | 没懂 |
[04:41] | Dude, the New York Times said… | 《纽约时报》说 |
[04:43] | Who cares? | 谁管他们 |
[04:44] | All right, well… it’s playing in Wichita, | 好吧 威奇托在公映 |
[04:48] | so I might not be back till morning. | 我可能会看个通宵 |
[04:51] | Well, I trust you. Make good choices. | 我相信你 别犯错误 |
[04:55] | Right. | 嗯 |
[04:58] | You know, I mean… I don’t have to go alone… | 我其实不非得自己去的 |
[05:00] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[05:01] | Besides, I could use a little “me” time. | 再说 我正好可以一个人歇歇 |
[05:04] | All right. Stay out of my room. | 好吧 别进我房间 |
[05:06] | Totally. | 当然 |
[05:29] | Thanks for coming, Cass. | 谢谢你能来 小卡 |
[05:30] | Of course. Where’s Dean? | 当然 迪恩呢 |
[05:32] | This is about Dean. | 我就是为了迪恩 |
[05:34] | Is he…? | 他… |
[05:36] | He’s getting worse. | 他情况越来越糟了 |
[05:40] | Cass, we’ve gone through every other option possible. | 小卡 我们已经考虑了其他所有的选择 |
[05:42] | – We got to talk about… – Don’t say it. | -我们得考虑… -别说出来 |
[05:44] | Do you think I want this? | 你以为我想吗 |
[05:46] | I’m not a fan of it, either. | 我也不乐意 |
[05:47] | But if we want to get rid of the mark… | 但如果我们想除去血印 |
[05:51] | I’m just saying Charlie’s gone radio silent, | 查理完全没消息 |
[05:54] | everything else we’ve tried has been a dead end. | 我们其他一切尝试都不奏效 |
[05:57] | So… | 所以… |
[06:00] | So I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[06:20] | – God. – Please. It’s nothing you haven’t seen before. | -上帝啊 -得了 你又不是没见过 |
[06:23] | You’re my mother. I don’t want to see anything. | 你是我妈妈 我什么都不想见到 |
[06:26] | I’ve been to hell, thanks. | 我下过地狱了 谢谢 |
[06:28] | Next time, knock. | 下次 敲门 |
[06:31] | This is my domain. I don’t knock. | 这是我的地盘 我不敲门 |
[06:35] | Did you want something, Fergus? | 有事吗 费格斯 |
[06:37] | It’s Crow– | 我是克劳… |
[06:40] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[06:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:45] | I mean you’ve been nattering constantly at me for weeks, | 你这几周一直喋喋不休地烦我 |
[06:50] | and now you haven’t annoyed me for days. | 而这几天你都没来烦过我 |
[06:53] | You’re up to something. | 你在谋划什么 |
[06:56] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[07:00] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在跟人约会 |
[07:03] | I’m a woman. I have desires, | 我是个女人 有欲求 |
[07:06] | needs, and Trent is… | 有需要的 特伦特他… |
[07:08] | Trent? | 特伦特 |
[07:10] | You’re dating a… Trent? | 你在跟…一个叫特伦特的约会 |
[07:13] | He’s an assistant manager at Biggerson’s. | 他是比格森快餐店的副经理 |
[07:15] | He’s not the brightest bulb, | 虽不是特别聪明 |
[07:16] | but he’s so… | 但他很… |
[07:20] | …firm. | 坚实 |
[07:20] | Please stop talking. | 别说了 |
[07:23] | You asked. | 是你问的 |
[07:26] | Just put some clothes on. | 穿好衣服吧 |
[07:45] | Rudy. Rudy! Hey, look. | 鲁迪 鲁迪 听我说 |
[07:47] | I know you can handle it, okay? | 我知道你自己能解决 |
[07:48] | I’m just saying that, uh, you know, | 我就是想说 |
[07:50] | if you needed a little assist, I could, uh, you know… | 你如果需要人帮个忙 我可以… |
[07:55] | All right. All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好啦 |
[07:56] | Chill out. Sorry I asked. | 冷静 我不该问 |
[08:05] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[08:07] | I’m always good. | 我一向都好 |
[08:17] | Hey, I’m fan-damn-tastic. | 我好极了 |
[08:26] | That’s far enough, Castiel. | 够近了 卡西迪奥 |
[08:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:29] | I have orders. You aren’t allowed upstairs. | 我有命令 你不能上楼 |
[08:32] | Says who? | 谁的命令 |
[08:34] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[09:01] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[09:02] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[09:04] | I swore I’d never occupy another vessel, | 我曾发誓再不占据皮囊 |
[09:06] | but…we need to have this conversation face-to-face. | 但这事得当面谈 |
[09:11] | What conversation? | 什么事 |
[09:13] | What do you want in heaven? | 你上天堂想要什么 |
[09:14] | Metatron. | 梅塔特隆 |
[09:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:17] | Is this about your grace? Are you fading? | 是为了你的能量吗 你在衰弱吗 |
[09:19] | I’m fine for now. | 我现在还没事 |
[09:22] | This is about my brother. | 是为了我哥哥 |
[09:23] | Because you think Metatron | 因为你们认为梅塔特隆 |
[09:24] | might have information about the Mark of Cain? | 可能有关于该隐血印的信息吗 |
[09:27] | No. We know he does. | 不 我们确定他知道 |
[09:28] | So he says. But Metatron lies. | 那是他一面之词 他会撒谎的 |
[09:32] | Hannah, we just want to talk with him. | 汉娜 我们只想跟他谈谈 |
[09:34] | No, you want his help. | 不 你们想找他帮忙 |
[09:37] | But we both know the only way Metatron helps you | 但我们都知道 梅塔特隆一定会 |
[09:38] | is if he’s free. | 开出出狱的价码 |
[09:41] | And I can’t let the scribe out of his cell. | 我不能放书记员出狱 |
[09:44] | Not again. He’s too dangerous. | 不能有第二次了 他太危险了 |
[09:46] | – We won’t… – Yes, you will. | -我们不会的 -你会的 |
[09:48] | Because you’re desperate. | 因为你已经无路可走了 |
[09:49] | After all I’ve done for heaven… | 我为天堂做了那么多 |
[09:57] | …after all I’ve done for you. | 我为你做了那么多 |
[10:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:02] | You should be. | 你是该觉得抱歉 |
[10:04] | Cass, let’s go. | 小卡 走吧 |
[10:09] | What? We’re leaving? | 怎么 我们走吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah, we can’t fight off four angels. | 我们打不过四个天使 |
[10:12] | So… so what? You just want to give up on Metatron? | 那怎么 你就放弃找梅塔特隆了吗 |
[10:15] | No, we need him. | 不 我们需要他 |
[10:17] | Time for plan “B”. We break him out. | 该执行B计划了 我们要劫狱 |
[10:34] | I’m told you run hell’s switchboard. | 我听说 你负责掌管地狱的总机 |
[10:39] | Tough job. | 很辛苦啊 |
[10:41] | It’s not so bad. | 还行吧 |
[10:42] | I’m just happy to do my part. | 我很乐意尽职 |
[10:44] | You sure you’re a demon? | 你真是只恶魔吗 |
[10:46] | Y-you can be damned and a conscientious worker. | 被诅咒之人也可以是本分的员工 |
[10:50] | Well, last year, my son…Crowley, | 去年 我儿子 克劳力 |
[10:54] | was taken by the Winchesters. | 被温家兄弟劫走了 |
[10:56] | I need to know where they were holding him, | 我需要知道他们当时把他关在了哪 |
[10:58] | and I’m told he made a call. | 我得知他当时打过恶魔电话 |
[11:00] | I was hoping you could trace it for me. | 我想拜托你帮我追查 |
[11:03] | O-of course. | 当然 |
[11:04] | Y-you are the queen mother. | 您是太后嘛 |
[11:17] | H-h-he did call, | 他是打过 |
[11:20] | but t-there was some i-interference. | 但当时有干扰 |
[11:22] | I-I can’t get the exact location. | 我无法确定精确位置 |
[11:24] | W-would a 10-mile radius work? | 10英里半径范围内可以吗 |
[11:27] | I’ll make do. | 我将就一下吧 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 好棒 |
[11:32] | Hey, Donnie. | 多尼 |
[11:33] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[11:35] | I’ll do the, uh, Hervé Villechaize. | 给我来道赫夫·维勒查泽 |
[11:37] | – You bet. – Thanks. | -好嘞 -谢了 |
[11:54] | Money. Now. Loser. | 给钱吧 废柴 |
[11:59] | Gracias. | 多谢 |
[12:01] | Give me your cash. Now. Right now. | 钱拿来 快点 马上 |
[12:03] | What’s up with the abercrombie rejects? | 那些不入流的小子怎么回事 |
[12:05] | College kids “slumming it.” | 大学生来”体验生活”了 |
[12:07] | Slumming? What are you talking about? | 这什么话嘛 |
[12:08] | This is a nice joint, huh? | 这馆子多好 |
[12:09] | You got those custom urinal pucks. | 你还有定制的小便球呢 |
[12:12] | Come on, bitches. Who’s next? | 好了 接下来谁上 |
[12:14] | 20 bucks a game. | 20块一局 |
[12:15] | 20 bucks. | 20块 |
[12:22] | Yo! Yeah, I’ll, uh… I’ll play. | 那个 我玩吧 |
[12:26] | – What, seriously? – Dude, he’s blitzed. | -不是吧 -哥们 他喝醉了 |
[12:28] | No. No, no, no, no. I’m… I’m… I’m fine, man. | 不不 我挺好的 |
[12:31] | I’m good to go. | 我可以玩的 |
[12:34] | Good to go. | 没问题的 |
[12:36] | He’s fine. Grab a stick. | 他是没事 拿球杆吧 |
[12:40] | So, back in the ’50s, | 50年代的时候 |
[12:42] | Oliver Pryce was a kid psychic. | 奥利弗·普莱斯是个灵童 |
[12:44] | He performed everywhere… | 他到处表演 |
[12:45] | Carnivals, Atlantic City… you name it. | 嘉年华 大西洋城 等等 |
[12:48] | He was the real deal. | 他是真有天赋 |
[12:49] | Now, the men of letters were teaching him | 记录者教过他 |
[12:51] | how to control his powers when they got… you know. | 控制自己的能力 但后来他们… |
[12:55] | Brutally slaughtered? | 惨遭屠杀 |
[12:57] | The point is, he’s one of the good guys. | 重点是 他是好人 |
[12:59] | He might be happy to see us. | 他可能乐意见我们 |
[13:03] | Or not. | 也可能不乐意 |
[13:15] | Mr. Pryce? | 普莱斯先生 |
[13:21] | Oliver Pryce! | 奥利弗·普莱斯 |
[13:24] | I’ll break it down. | 我把门撞开 |
[13:25] | Dude, dude, dude. Chill. | 伙计 冷静 |
[13:28] | What? I’m helping. | 怎么了 我是想帮忙 |
[13:30] | Just follow my lead. | 听我的 |
[13:36] | Mr. Pryce? | 普莱斯先生 |
[13:37] | This is Sam… | 我是萨姆 |
[13:39] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[13:40] | You’re Sam Winchester, man of letters. | 你是萨姆·温彻斯特 记录者 |
[13:45] | Yeah. H-how did you, uh… | 嗯 你怎么知道… |
[13:46] | Mind reader, remember? | 我会读心 记得吗 |
[13:48] | And you’re… | 你是… |
[13:52] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[13:58] | I’m an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[14:00] | That… | 什么 |
[14:02] | No, you can’t be. | 不可能 |
[14:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:04] | Because I’m an atheist. | 因为我是无神论者 |
[14:08] | Not anymore. | 今后不是了 |
[14:15] | That’s you? | 那是你吗 |
[14:17] | Was me. | 是以前的我 |
[14:17] | I don’t do the psychic stuff no more. | 我现在不做灵媒了 |
[14:20] | Being around people, it’s kind of…hell. | 跟人待在一起 很折磨人 |
[14:24] | All those brains yapping all the time | 他们脑子吵个不停 |
[14:26] | drives a guy bananas. | 能把人逼疯 |
[14:27] | Because you can hear everyone’s thoughts. | 因为你能听到每个人的想法 |
[14:29] | Well, not yours. | 听不到你的 |
[14:30] | All I’m getting from you is…colors. | 我只能从你那儿看到颜色 |
[14:34] | But the hippie over here? | 但这个嬉皮士 |
[14:36] | I’m seeing some creep-ass hobbit-lookin’ fella, | 我看到了一个猥琐的霍比特人模样的家伙 |
[14:41] | A prison cell? | 还有监狱 |
[14:43] | That’s heaven’s jail. | 那是天堂监狱 |
[14:45] | Heaven’s got a freakin’ jail? | 天堂还有监狱啊 |
[14:47] | Yeah. Yeah, it does. | 是啊 没错 |
[14:49] | And we’re looking to break someone out of it. | 我们想帮个人越狱 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | We have an inside man, | 我们有个内应 |
[14:55] | but we need your help to talk to him. | 但我们需要你帮我们联系他 |
[14:56] | And if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[14:59] | You’re the mind reader. | 你会读心啊 |
[15:03] | I’ll get my crap. | 我去拿东西 |
[15:12] | I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 我能打到 能打到的 |
[15:21] | There it is. | 好样的 |
[15:24] | Corner pocket. | 底袋 |
[15:28] | The king is here. | 桌球之王啊 |
[15:29] | Okay, all right. Again? | 好吧 再来啊 |
[15:33] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:36] | Say $100 this time. | 这次赌一百吧 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Make it $300. | 嗯 赌三百吧 |
[15:44] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[15:48] | Give me your cash. | 现金给我 |
[15:56] | I think you’re a little short there. | 你好像不够啊 |
[15:58] | Why don’t you toss in the watch? Good to go. | 把表也压上吧 那就行了 |
[16:01] | My dad gave me this watch. | 这表是我爸给我的 |
[16:02] | I’m sure it’s a very touching story. | 肯定有段感人的故事 |
[16:04] | Got a little tear in my eye. | 眼泪都要下来了 |
[16:08] | Come on. We gonna play or not? | 快点 玩不玩了 |
[16:16] | Rack ’em. | 摆球 |
[16:27] | You got anything that belonged to the deceased? | 有死者的物件吗 |
[16:30] | Yes. Right here. | 有 这里 |
[16:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:40] | Now shut up and hold hands. | 闭嘴 牵手 |
[16:46] | Amate spiritus obscure, te quaerimus. | [咒语] |
[16:51] | Te oramus, nobiscum colloquere, | [咒语] |
[16:55] | Apud nos circita. | [咒语] |
[17:03] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[17:06] | Bobby, can you hear me? | 鲍比 能听到吗 |
[17:10] | Bobby, we need your help. | 鲍比 我们需要你帮忙 |
[17:13] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[17:27] | That one. | 底袋 |
[17:33] | You hustled me. | 你算计我 |
[17:36] | Well, you’re pretty quick for a guy | 喷那么多发胶 古龙水 |
[17:37] | who’s all hair gel and body spray. | 也没喷傻嘛 |
[17:41] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[17:50] | Forget it, dude. He’s an ass. | 得了 伙计们 他就一混蛋 |
[17:53] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 小伙子们 |
[18:28] | And, uh, that’s what’s been happening… | 事情就是这样 |
[18:30] | The short version of it, anyway. | 至少长话短说就是这样了 |
[18:36] | You still there, Bobby? | 还在吗 鲍比 |
[18:39] | Yeah, Sam. | 是的 萨姆 |
[18:42] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[18:44] | real good to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音太好了 |
[18:48] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | If, uh, I’m understanding right, | 如果我没理解错 |
[18:56] | you got to figure a way to get the Mark of Cain off Dean | 你要想办法去掉迪恩的该隐血印 |
[19:01] | before it turns him back into a demon? | 免得他再变回恶魔 |
[19:04] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[19:07] | So, just another day at the office for you boys, huh? | 那么又是普通的一天喽 |
[19:12] | Put Dean on the line. | 让迪恩来说话 |
[19:16] | Dean’s not here. | 迪恩不在 |
[19:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:20] | We– Dean’s, um… | 迪恩… |
[19:24] | He’s not in a good place right now, Bobby. | 他现在状况不太好 鲍比 |
[19:29] | So what’s the play? | 那怎么办 |
[19:32] | Each soul in heaven is locked in its own private paradise. | 天堂的每个灵魂都锁在自己的隔间里 |
[19:35] | That’s where you are now. You need to escape. | 你现在就在隔间里 你得逃出来 |
[19:40] | You need to find the gate to earth and open it. | 你得找到通往人间的门 并开启它 |
[19:43] | Then you and I will find Metatron, | 然后我们去找梅塔特隆 |
[19:46] | the scribe of God. | 上帝的书记员 |
[19:49] | Hey, Sam, | 萨姆 |
[19:51] | you remember when this job was just | 还记得当年这份工作就只是 |
[19:53] | chopping up some fang and tossing back a cold one? | 杀怪驱鬼的日子吗 |
[19:58] | I miss that. | 我好怀念啊 |
[19:59] | Ditto. | 我也是 |
[20:03] | So, while I’m playing Steve McQueen, | 那我逃出去之后 |
[20:07] | anyone gonna be looking for me? | 会有人找我吗 |
[20:11] | Everyone. | 所有人都会找你 |
[20:13] | The angels will not like a soul wandering free. | 天使不喜欢有灵魂乱跑 |
[20:18] | We got a way to slow them down? | 有办法拖住他们吗 |
[20:21] | Not exactly. But, um, you’ll… | 没有 但是 |
[20:24] | you’ll figure something out, Bobby. You always do. | 你肯定会有办法的 鲍比 你一向可以 |
[20:28] | Listen, I appreciate the warm fuzzy, but | 听我说 多谢抬举 |
[20:32] | I ain’t exactly playing on the big leagues these days. | 但我如今已经不过打打杀杀的日子了 |
[20:36] | I’m mostly drinking and reading the classics. | 我一般也就喝喝酒 读读名著 |
[20:43] | Truth is, I’m rusty. | 老实说 我都生疏了 |
[20:47] | And maybe there’s somebody better out there. | 或许有更好的人选呢 |
[20:51] | There isn’t, Bobby. | 没有了 鲍比 |
[20:52] | And w-with Dean the way he is… | 加上迪恩现在的样子 |
[20:56] | …this is all we got. | 我们没别的办法了 |
[21:01] | Hell, I’m already dead. | 我都已经死了 |
[21:04] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 还能坏到哪去 |
[21:12] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[21:15] | Rowena? | 罗威娜 |
[21:17] | What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? | 你这样的好女人在这里做什么 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry. Did I say “nice girl”? | 抱歉 我说”好女人”了吗 |
[21:21] | I meant “evil skank”” | 我是想说”恶魔婊子” |
[21:24] | You say that like it’s an insult. | 听你口气好像那是骂人 |
[21:26] | But nice girls, they’re pathetic. | 好女人 她们多可悲 |
[21:29] | Here’s to evil skanks. | 恶魔婊子才好呢 |
[21:34] | Whoa, fellas. What did she do to you? | 伙计们 她把你们怎么了 |
[22:20] | Someone’s tougher than he looks. | 某人挺厉害啊 |
[22:23] | You have no idea. | 那可不是 |
[22:42] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[22:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[22:50] | Saving my son. | 救我儿子 |
[22:53] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[22:56] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[22:59] | Crowley Crowley? | 我认识那个克劳力吗 |
[23:02] | My son is a king, a god… | 我儿子是个国王 是神 |
[23:05] | or he would be if you didn’t… | 可偏偏因为你 |
[23:08] | you snap your fingers, | 你弹个指响 |
[23:09] | and he comes running like a wee lapdog. | 他就会像哈巴狗一样跑过来 |
[23:11] | Lady, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 女士 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:13] | You’re a good influence on him. | 你把他往正道上带 |
[23:15] | That’s why you need to die. | 所以你必须死 |
[23:16] | Well, sorry your little light show didn’t work. | 抱歉你的灯光秀没起作用 |
[23:18] | Oh, I’ll try again. | 我会再努力的 |
[23:20] | What, you think I’m just gonna let you walk out of here? | 怎么 你以为我会放你走吗 |
[23:22] | I think you’re a hero. | 我认为 你是个英雄 |
[23:26] | You could have killed those men, | 你本可杀了那几个人 |
[23:27] | but you didn’t because they’re innocent. | 但你没杀 因为他们是无辜者 |
[23:30] | ’cause you’re the good guy, | 因为你是好人 |
[23:32] | and you want them to live. | 你想救他们 |
[23:34] | But the spell I cast will devour them | 但我施的咒 会吞噬他们 |
[23:37] | from the inside out like it did that girl. | 就像那个女孩一样 被从内吞噬掉 |
[23:40] | Impetus bestiarum. | [咒语] |
[23:44] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[23:51] | I’m the only one that can save them. | 只有我能救他们 |
[23:55] | What’s it going to be… hero? | 怎么样 英雄 |
[24:03] | So, where do we start? | 我们怎么做 |
[24:05] | You need to find your heaven’s escape hatch. | 你得找到你的天堂的逃生口 |
[24:08] | Look for something that shouldn’t be there, | 是一样不对劲的东西 |
[24:11] | and that’s your way out. | 那就是你的出口 |
[24:45] | Just when I thought I was out | 我还以为已经退出江湖 |
[24:47] | they pull me back in. | 他们又把我拉了回去 |
[25:28] | Balls! | 该死 |
[26:02] | Rough date, mother? | 约会不顺利啊 妈妈 |
[26:04] | Dean Winchester did this to me. | 这是迪恩·温彻斯特干的 |
[26:10] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 陛下 |
[26:22] | Why were you anywhere near Dean Winchester? | 你为什么要靠近迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[26:25] | I was trying to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[26:28] | Been there. | 我也试过 |
[26:30] | Never seems to work out quite the way you want. | 可是向来不如愿啊 |
[26:34] | The spell I cast should have ripped him apart, but… | 我施的咒本该把他撕得粉碎 |
[26:36] | It was like Dean was protected from on high. | 简直像是上天在庇护迪恩 |
[26:41] | It’s the Mark of Cain. | 是该隐血印 |
[26:43] | It never lets its host die easy. | 不会让宿主轻易死去 |
[26:45] | The mark? | 血印 |
[26:49] | It’s just a curse. | 那就是个诅咒 |
[26:50] | T-the first curse. | 是第一个诅咒 |
[26:51] | But still, it can be removed. | 但也是能去除的 |
[26:54] | How? | 怎么去除 |
[26:56] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[26:59] | You do that. | 你想吧 |
[27:01] | I assume you had a reason for this little suicide run of yours. | 你这么作死是有原因的吧 |
[27:03] | The best reason… you. | 有最好的原因 你 |
[27:07] | Those tumshies have you on a leash. | 那俩混蛋一直牵着你鼻子走 |
[27:09] | I thought I-if they were gone, you… | 我以为如果他们死了 |
[27:10] | I know what you thought. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[27:12] | And I know that you were wrong. | 我也知道你错了 |
[27:15] | I have Sam and Dean exactly where I want them. | 萨姆和迪恩现在的状况正合我意 |
[27:18] | What do they say? | 怎么说的 |
[27:19] | Friends close, enemies closer. | 朋友留在身边 敌人摆在眼前 |
[27:22] | Maybe they were your enemies once. | 或许他们曾经是你的敌人 |
[27:24] | But now? Please. | 但如今呢 得了吧 |
[27:27] | Do you even care that Dean Winchester mutilated your mother?! | 你在意迪恩·温彻斯特打伤了你妈妈吗 |
[27:30] | Because you were stupid. | 那是你自己犯蠢 |
[27:32] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[27:37] | Well, if my suffering’s not enough, | 如果我的痛苦还不够 |
[27:40] | you know how much demons gossip. | 你也知道恶魔多爱嚼舌头根 |
[27:42] | Right now, word’s already spreading about all this. | 现在 这事就已经传出去了 |
[27:45] | If you do nothing, you’ll look weak. | 如果你无所作为 会显得懦弱 |
[27:46] | Your subjects will start to doubt you, mock you. | 你的子民会开始质疑你 嘲笑你 |
[27:49] | Then it’s just a matter of time | 用不了多久 |
[27:50] | before you have a revolt on your hands, | 你手下就会造反 |
[27:51] | before you lose your throne. | 你就会丢掉王位 |
[27:54] | You’re playing a dangerous game. | 你在玩一个很危险的游戏 |
[27:57] | And it’s your move. | 而如今轮到你出手了 |
[28:00] | So you can’t kill Dean. Fine. | 你不能杀了迪恩 好吧 |
[28:03] | Take him, | 那就把他抓起来 |
[28:04] | throw him in some dank cell, let him rot. | 扔进哪个阴冷潮湿的牢房 让他烂掉吧 |
[28:06] | But do something! | 但你一定要有所行动啊 |
[28:10] | No more stalling. No more excuses. | 别再拖了 也别找借口了 |
[28:14] | Show them how strong you really are. | 让他们看看你有多强大 |
[28:17] | Be a bloody king! | 拿出个王的样子来 |
[28:43] | You sure he can handle this? | 你确定他能搞定吗 |
[28:46] | He’s Bobby. He can handle anything. | 他可是鲍比 他什么都能搞定 |
[29:07] | What? | 什么 |
[29:09] | Find out how this happened. | 查清怎么会发生这种事 |
[29:11] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 抱歉了 先生们 |
[29:12] | Gentlemen…and lady, | 先生们…还有女士 |
[29:14] | I need you to return to your heavens | 请各位镇定地 有秩序地 |
[29:16] | in a calm, orderly manner. | 回到你们的天堂 |
[29:17] | Oh, yeah? Well, who made you boss? | 是嘛 凭什么听你的 |
[29:20] | Right? | 是吧 |
[29:21] | – Who the hell you think do you are? – Let’s go. | -你以为自己算哪根葱 -我们上 |
[29:23] | Hold off, gentlemen and lady. | 等等 先生们 女士 |
[29:25] | Gentlemen, easy. | 先生们 冷静点 |
[29:28] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[29:35] | Been waiting on you. | 一直等着你呢 |
[29:38] | Squirrel. | 小松鼠 |
[29:41] | Boris. Where’s Natasha? | 你娘呢 |
[29:43] | Would it make a difference? | 她来不来重要吗 |
[29:45] | Not really. | 不 |
[29:51] | So, we gonna do this? | 我们还动不动手了 |
[29:56] | The Bobbys are fighting back. | 鲍比们正在反击 |
[29:57] | All hands. We need all hands. | 全体支援 我们需要全体支援 |
[29:59] | They’re surly. I repeat, the Bobbys are surly. | 他们很粗暴 重复 鲍比们很粗暴 |
[30:11] | If I find a way out, then what? | 假如我找到了出去的路 然后呢 |
[30:12] | The gate is behind door number… | 通往人间的门是… |
[30:15] | 42. | 42号 |
[30:23] | Go. | 走 |
[30:24] | Go! | 上 |
[30:38] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎加入 |
[30:42] | The prison, it’s, uh — it’s close. | 监狱就在附近了 |
[30:45] | Cass, where’s Dean? | 小卡 迪恩在哪里 |
[30:47] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | You heard me. | 你听见了 |
[30:50] | Dean’s, uh — he’s resting. | 迪恩…他在休息 |
[30:52] | He’s…sick, and — | 他…病了 而且 |
[30:56] | Try again. | 编个可信点的 |
[30:59] | Dean doesn’t know we’re doing this. | 迪恩不知道我们在干这个 |
[31:00] | Well, that’s a page right out of the Winchester playbook, ain’t it? | 果然是温家人的一贯作风 |
[31:04] | Dean has given up. | 迪恩放弃了 |
[31:05] | And you idjits haven’t. | 而你们这俩傻瓜没有 |
[31:06] | Would you? | 你会放弃吗 |
[31:08] | Hell, no. | 当然不会 |
[31:14] | Look, I’m not saying | 听着 我不是说 |
[31:15] | that I didn’t want to slice and dice the witch. | 我不想把那女巫大卸八块 |
[31:17] | I’m just saying that that’s not how it went down. | 我只是说当时事情不是那样的 |
[31:20] | So she’s a liar. | 那么是她说谎了 |
[31:23] | Must run in the family. | 一定是家族遗传 |
[31:29] | Mother says that mark is just a curse, | 我妈说那个血印只不过是个诅咒 |
[31:32] | can be removed. | 是可以去掉的 |
[31:35] | Of course, she doesn’t know how. | 当然了 她不知道要如何去掉 |
[31:38] | Figures. | 我猜也是 |
[31:41] | But I’m good, thanks. | 但是我挺好的 不劳你费心 |
[31:43] | Who’s the liar now? | 现在谁在说谎了 |
[31:55] | She says I’ve gone soft. | 她说我变软弱了 |
[31:58] | You have. | 的确 |
[32:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:01] | Yeah, maybe it’s all the human blood | 是啊 也许是因为萨姆 |
[32:03] | that Sammy pumped into you, you know? | 往你体内注射的人血 |
[32:05] | Maybe it’s, uh — | 也许… |
[32:07] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[32:08] | But the old Crowley, | 但原先那个克劳力 |
[32:09] | he would have come in here with hellhounds and demons, | 他会带着地狱猎犬和恶魔来这里 |
[32:11] | and he would have blown the roof off the joint. | 会炸飞这小酒馆 |
[32:13] | Now? | 如今呢 |
[32:15] | You didn’t want to fight. You wanted to talk. | 你不想干架了 你想聊天 |
[32:21] | And maybe I’ve changed, too. | 也许我也变了 |
[32:23] | Here I am playing Dr. Phil to the king of hell. | 我在这儿扮心理医生 听地狱之王倾诉 |
[32:26] | Never saw that coming. | 没想到会有这么一天 |
[32:29] | Maybe we’re getting old. | 也许是我们老了 |
[32:32] | Never saw that coming, either. | 我也从没想过我会老 |
[32:37] | What is it, huh? | 到底怎么了 |
[32:39] | Why you letting mommy dearest tie you into knots? | 为什么你要让亲爱的妈咪困扰你呢 |
[32:43] | Because… we’re family. | 因为…我们是一家人 |
[32:46] | Blood. | 血亲 |
[32:48] | That’s not the same thing. | 家人和血缘可不是一回事 |
[32:52] | A wise man once told me, “Family don’t end in blood.” | 一位智者曾告诉我”家人不止于血亲” |
[32:56] | But it doesn’t start there, either. | 有血缘也不一定是家人 |
[32:59] | Family cares about you, | 家人关心你 |
[33:00] | not what you can do for them. | 而不是关心你能为他们做什么 |
[33:02] | Family’s there through the good, bad — all of it. | 无论好坏 家人会一直陪在你身边 |
[33:07] | They got your back… | 他们会支持你… |
[33:09] | even when it hurts. | 无论艰难险阻 |
[33:11] | That’s family. | 那才是家人 |
[33:13] | That sound like your mother? | 你妈是这样的吗 |
[33:26] | Well, howdy, fellas. | 你好啊 伙计们 |
[33:29] | This is the scribe of god? | 这就是上帝的书记员吗 |
[33:31] | He looks like a fraggle. | 他看上去像个玩具木偶 |
[33:33] | I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我会把这话当成是恭维 |
[33:35] | That was an excellent program. | 那可是部极其优秀的电视剧 |
[33:38] | Metatron, we are here — | 梅塔特隆 我们来这里… |
[33:39] | I know why you’re here, “Asstiel,” | 我知道你们为何而来 屁西迪奥 |
[33:41] | and I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[33:43] | I told you I would rather die | 我告诉过你 我宁愿死 |
[33:46] | than let Dean Winchester | 也不愿让迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[33:47] | use me as his personal punching bag again. | 再拿我当出气筒 |
[33:50] | Don’t worry. Dean’s not involved. | 别担心 和迪恩无关 |
[33:53] | You’re gonna be my punching bag. | 你要做我的出气筒 |
[33:59] | The “B” Team, huh? | 备用团队 |
[34:04] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[34:07] | Keys are over there. | 钥匙在那边 |
[34:12] | Chop chop! | 快点呀 |
[34:16] | Are you sure this is the only way? | 你确定只有这个办法 |
[34:20] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[34:42] | Sam-tastic! | 萨姆棒棒 |
[34:46] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[34:53] | Oh, smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[34:55] | That smells like freedom. | 自由的味道 |
[34:58] | Well, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:59] | I call shotgun! | 我要坐前排 |
[35:00] | You don’t get to make demands, Metatron. | 你没资格提要求 梅塔特隆 |
[35:03] | You’re not in charge here. | 你说了不算 |
[35:04] | Oh, I’m afraid I am. I know about the mark. | 恐怕我说了算 我了解血印 |
[35:08] | I have your grace. | 我有你的能量 |
[35:10] | I make the rules. | 规矩我来定 |
[35:13] | It’s called leverage, boys. | 这叫做筹码 孩子们 |
[35:16] | Learn it, live it, love it. | 掌握 运用 逍遥得意 |
[35:43] | We have your grace, Metatron. | 你的能量在我们这里 梅塔特隆 |
[35:44] | You’re mortal now. | 现在你是凡人 |
[35:46] | So you will answer our questions, | 所以你要回答我们的问题 |
[35:48] | or Sam will, um… | 否则萨姆会… |
[35:51] | What’s the phrase? | 怎么说的 |
[35:53] | Blow your fricking brains out. | 把你脑浆爆出来 |
[35:56] | It’s called leverage, Metatron. | 这叫做筹码 梅塔特隆 |
[35:57] | Learn it, live it, love it. | 掌握 运用 逍遥得意 |
[36:02] | How do we get rid of the mark? | 我们怎么除掉血印 |
[36:04] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:06] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[36:07] | No, I-it’s old magic — god-level magic. | 这是古老的魔法 上帝级的魔法 |
[36:11] | Or Lucifer level, | 或者路西法级别的 |
[36:13] | but you can’t ask him, exactly, can you? | 但你们不能问他 不是吗 |
[36:16] | What about the tablets? | 石碑呢 |
[36:17] | No, th-there’s — there’s nothing in them about the mark. | 没有 石碑上没有关于血印的记载 |
[36:21] | So when you said | 那么你说 |
[36:22] | “The river ends at the source,” That was — | “河水终结于源头” 那只是… |
[36:23] | I was just making up crap, | 是我编的胡话 |
[36:26] | trying to buy time till I could screw you over. | 争取时间 好坑你们 |
[36:30] | No. | 不 |
[36:31] | What?! It worked before. | 怎么 之前成功过 |
[36:34] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | Shoot him. | 开枪打他 |
[36:37] | No, no! No. Your grace. | 不不 不 你的能量 |
[36:40] | I wasn’t lying about that. | 我没说谎 |
[36:42] | There’s still some left. | 还有剩 |
[36:45] | I’ll take you to it. | 我带你去找 |
[36:51] | It’s your call, Cass. | 你决定 小卡 |
[36:58] | Is it done? | 好了吗 |
[37:03] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[37:04] | Get your things and get out. | 收拾你的东西滚出去 |
[37:07] | You aren’t serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[37:08] | Deadly. | 非常认真 |
[37:11] | But I’m your mother. | 但我是你母亲 |
[37:14] | You may have brought me into this world, | 也许是你带我来到这个世界 |
[37:16] | but you were never my mother. | 但你从未做过我的母亲 |
[37:19] | So you’re choosing the Winchesters. | 那么你选了温家兄弟 |
[37:21] | I’m choosing me. | 我选择我 |
[37:24] | I put up with your lies, | 我容忍你的谎言 |
[37:26] | your sad little schemes because – | 你可悲的小阴谋 是因为 |
[37:30] | No. | 不对 |
[37:31] | Because maybe you were right. | 因为也许你是对的 |
[37:36] | Maybe I did lose my edge. | 也许我不再犀利了 |
[37:40] | But that ends now. | 但今后不会了 |
[37:45] | Tell me, Rowena, | 告诉我 罗威娜 |
[37:48] | if I were not the king of hell, | 如果我不是地狱之王 |
[37:51] | would you have ever bothered to pretend to care about me? | 你还会假装关心我吗 |
[37:54] | You — you can’t. | 你不可以 |
[37:57] | I can. | 我可以 |
[37:59] | I’m bloody Crowley! | 我可是克劳力 |
[38:02] | I’m the king of hell. | 我是地狱之王 |
[38:06] | I do what I want, when I want. | 我想什么时候做什么就做什么 |
[38:10] | And I don’t take orders from you. | 我不听从你的命令 |
[38:16] | Everything you have, | 你所拥有的一切 |
[38:18] | I will watch it burn! | 我会看着它烧成灰 |
[38:22] | I’ll give you five minutes. | 我给你五分钟 |
[38:24] | After that, pray I don’t see you again. | 之后 祈祷我不会再见到你吧 |
[38:54] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样 |
[38:57] | French. | 法语的 |
[39:00] | What about you? What did you do last night? | 你呢 你昨晚做了什么 |
[39:03] | Played some pool. It was kind of boring. | 打了桌球 挺无聊的 |
[39:06] | – All right. I’m gonna clean up. – Yeah. | -好吧 我去梳洗一下 -嗯 |
[39:35] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[39:40] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[39:44] | Bobby asked me to give you this. | 鲍比让我把这个给你 |
[39:51] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[39:53] | So…this is weird, huh? | 这样挺奇怪的吧 |
[39:58] | Look, I just wanted to say that | 我是想说 |
[40:00] | Cass told me what you’re doing for Dean. | 小卡告诉了我你在为迪恩做的事 |
[40:03] | And I’m not asking you to stop, | 我不拦你 |
[40:06] | but maybe going behind his back ain’t the best idea. | 但也许背着他做这些不是好主意 |
[40:11] | Your brother, he can be stubborn. | 你哥哥 他有时很固执 |
[40:14] | But I think he’d understand. | 但我觉得他会理解 |
[40:18] | And I know it’s the life — | 我知道这份生活就是如此 |
[40:19] | doing a little bad so you can do a lot of good. | 做点坏事 才能做更多好事 |
[40:23] | But sometimes the bad’s real bad | 但有时坏事非常严重 |
[40:27] | And the good — | 而好事 |
[40:29] | it can come at one hell of a price. | 要付出相当大的代价 |
[40:37] | I ain’t there on the ground, | 我不是当事人 |
[40:40] | and whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[40:40] | I know you’ll make the right choice. | 我知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[40:44] | You’re a good man, Sam Winchester — | 你是个好人 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[40:46] | One of the best. | 最好的人之一 |
[40:49] | And I’m damn proud of you, son. | 我很为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[40:53] | I was content up here. | 我在上面本来挺满足 |
[40:56] | But getting the call from you, | 但得到你的消息 |
[40:58] | it’s the happiest I’ve been in forever, | 是很久以来最让我开心的事 |
[41:02] | no matter what it costs. | 不管代价如何 |
[41:06] | So stay safe, keep fighting, | 注意安全 继续战斗 |
[41:10] | and kick it in the ass. | 狠狠反击 |
[41:12] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |