时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *前行吧 我不羁的孩子* |
[00:09] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *道路尽头 你们终会找到安宁* |
[00:15] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *躺下你们疲惫的身躯* |
[00:20] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *不要再哭泣* |
[00:27] | I will save my brother or die trying. | 我会救回我哥哥的 至死方休 |
[00:29] | It’s the mark of Cain. | 这是该隐的血印 |
[00:30] | It’s just a curse. It can be removed. | 那就是个诅咒 是能去除的 |
[00:32] | – You’re their bitch. – Get out. | -你是他们的走狗 -出去 |
[00:34] | “The book of the damned” is a spell book | 《诅咒之书》是一本咒语书 |
[00:36] | for creating or undoing any kind of damnation there is. | 是用来创造或解开所有诅咒的 |
[00:39] | I think this is in code. | 我觉得这是密文 |
[00:41] | Bring me Nadya’s codex, | 把娜迪娅的法典拿来给我 |
[00:42] | and I’ll break this text right open. | 我马上就能破解密文 |
[00:52] | Dean is not getting any better. | 迪恩的情况并没好转 |
[00:53] | If we don’t get the mark off his arm, | 我们如果不祛除血印 |
[00:55] | it’s gonna eat him up. | 他会被吞噬的 |
[01:00] | My grace, it’s been restored. | 我的能量 已经恢复了 |
[01:05] | Find me a cure for my brother. Then I’ll kill Crowley. | 为我哥哥找到治愈办法 我会杀死克劳力 |
[01:09] | So, thank you, Sam, for reminding me who I really am. | 谢谢你 萨姆 让我记起了我究竟是谁 |
[01:12] | There must be something that I don’t know about her, | 她一定还有什么我不知道的秘密 |
[01:14] | something I could hold over her as a bargaining chip. | 可以让我用作筹码的 |
[01:17] | She’s cracked the code. | 她破解了密码 |
[01:23] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[01:26] | I don’t want to have to hurt you. | 我不想迫不得已伤害你 |
[01:28] | I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. | 我觉得这不是个问题 |
[01:56] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[01:59] | 12 voicemails. | 12通留言 |
[02:01] | Lojack on the Impala has clearly been disabled. | 宝贝车上的跟踪器显然是被解除了 |
[02:05] | So a big heaping scoop of nothing. | 所以什么线索都没有 |
[02:07] | We need Rowena to hold up her end of the bargain… now. | 我们需要罗威娜马上兑现承诺 |
[02:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:16] | Nothing. It’s… | 没什么 |
[02:17] | it’s just if she removes the mark using “The Book of the Damned”… | 如果她用《诅咒之书》去除了血印 |
[02:21] | What of the consequences? | 后果要怎么办 |
[02:23] | Which are what? | 什么后果 |
[02:25] | – Dean said… – Dean guessed! | -迪恩说… -那是他猜的 |
[02:32] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[02:33] | What are we supposed to do, huh? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[02:36] | Just sit on our asses, do nothing? | 坐以待毙吗 |
[02:38] | No. We find Dean. | 不 我们找到迪恩 |
[02:39] | And then what?! | 然后呢 |
[02:41] | The only thing that stopped Cain was death. | 唯一阻止了该隐的 是死亡 |
[02:44] | Do you want to kill Dean? Because I don’t. | 你想杀了迪恩吗 我可不想 |
[02:46] | And the only way I know | 而我所知道 |
[02:47] | how to save my brother is to cure the mark. | 唯一能救我哥哥的办法就是去除血印 |
[02:49] | And, yes, I know there will be consequences, | 是啊 我知道会有后果的 |
[02:51] | but not you, not Dean… | 但你 迪恩 |
[02:53] | not anybody can tell me what those consequences are. | 谁都说不出会有什么后果 |
[02:55] | So I’m not gonna let my brother d-destroy himself on a guess. | 所以我不会让我哥哥为了说不好的事自毁 |
[03:05] | We save Dean. | 我们得救迪恩 |
[03:41] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:45] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[04:06] | Rose McKinley. | 罗斯·麦金利 |
[04:08] | Raised up about three miles from here. | 在离这里三英里处长大 |
[04:11] | Nice parents, god-fearin’ folk. | 父母人很好 很虔诚 |
[04:13] | Well, they let her leave the house looking like a whore. | 那还让她穿得像个妓女似的出门 |
[04:18] | Why don’t you tell me what you really think, agent? | 把真实想法说出来吧 探员 |
[04:20] | Oh, I’m sorry, sheriff. My bad. | 抱歉 治安官 是我不好 |
[04:24] | Let me tell you how we work out here, son. | 告诉你我们这里的规矩吧 |
[04:26] | That right there could be the Whore of Babylon… | 就算她是巴比伦的淫妇 |
[04:27] | wouldn’t make no difference at all. | 也无所谓 |
[04:30] | ’cause all I see is somebody’s little girl. | 因为在我眼里 她是好人家的女儿 |
[04:33] | And I feel like a real jerk suggesting otherwise, sheriff. | 我不该乱说话 治安官 |
[04:35] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[04:39] | Good luck crackin’ the case with your eyes shut. | 你这么盲目 祝你能破案了 |
[04:43] | You worked some pretty dark stuff in your day, haven’t you, agent? | 你遇到过些挺糟心的案子吧 探员 |
[04:47] | Must’ve left quite a mark. | 肯定留下了很深的印记 |
[04:49] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你都想不到 |
[04:52] | Your partner’s a piece of work, agent. | 你搭档真不是省油灯 探员 |
[04:54] | Yeah, ain’t he, though? | 可不是 |
[04:56] | Dean-o! | 迪恩 |
[04:57] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎加入 |
[04:59] | The hell you doing here, Rudy? | 你来干什么 鲁迪 |
[05:01] | Ah, you know, just a thing I got for dead girls. | 我就是喜欢死妹子 |
[05:06] | Just… just workin’ a gang of fang, you know? | 查一群吸血鬼 |
[05:08] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[05:09] | Yeah, not today you’re not. | 今天不行 |
[05:10] | I’m gonna need you to take a walk on this one. | 这事你别管了 |
[05:13] | Uh, okay, except, uh… except I called you, | 好吧 但是 是我叫你来的 |
[05:16] | so, uh, if anybody’s walking, it’s… | 如果说有谁该别管 |
[05:18] | Oh, you called me? No, no. You begged me. | 你叫我来的 不对 是你求我来的 |
[05:22] | Just like Tuscaloosa, just like Old Lyme, | 在塔斯卡卢拉萨 老莱姆镇也都是这样 |
[05:25] | we both know you’re playing dress-up out here, | 我们都知道你就是在装样子 |
[05:27] | and it’s just a matter of time before you get yourself killed. | 你迟早会害死自己的 |
[05:29] | So why don’t you take that walk | 所以你听我的 别管了 |
[05:30] | – and let the real hunters do the work? – Agents! | -让真正的好猎人干活儿吧 -探员 |
[05:33] | New deal. | 新情况 |
[05:35] | Rose wasn’t alone when she disappeared. | 罗斯失踪时不是单独一人 |
[05:38] | Friend named Crystal Thorrson was with her, | 朋友克丽丝托·索森也跟她在一起 |
[05:41] | and Crystal is still awol. | 克丽丝托依然不见踪影 |
[05:43] | I’m heading over to interview the parents. | 我这就去跟她父母谈谈 |
[05:45] | How about we agree you boys sit this one out? | 你们就别跟去了 |
[05:50] | You know something? | 知道吗 |
[05:52] | Life’s too short… partner. | 人生苦短 搭档 |
[05:55] | You know, I don’t know what crawled up your ass today, | 我不管你今天是怎么了 |
[05:57] | but frankly, I don’t care. | 老实说 我不在乎 |
[06:02] | Regards to your brother. | 带我跟你弟弟问好 |
[06:20] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 两位 |
[06:22] | Just in time for tea… u-unless something on your mind? | 正好赶上喝茶 除非你们有别的心事 |
[06:25] | Five things, actually. | 其实 有五颗 |
[06:28] | Hollow tips filled with witch-killing brew. | 空心弹 内含能杀死女巫的药剂 |
[06:31] | How exciting for you. | 真刺激啊 |
[06:34] | Your NRA will be beside themselves with pride. | 你们步枪协会要骄傲得不能自己了 |
[06:37] | No more games, Rowena. | 别再玩游戏了 罗威娜 |
[06:39] | Do the spell now. | 马上施咒 |
[06:41] | Or what exactly? | 否则呢 |
[06:45] | Come on, Samuel! | 得了 萨穆埃尔 |
[06:47] | You and I both know that’s nothing but a bluff. | 你和我都知道你就是在虚张声势 |
[06:49] | Charlie may have cracked the codex, | 查理虽然破解了法典 |
[06:51] | but who’s going to read it if I’m gone? | 但我如果不在了 谁会给你解读呢 |
[06:53] | Not to mention handling the ingredients, | 再加上调配原料 |
[06:55] | getting the measurements just right… | 拿捏剂量 |
[06:56] | Unless, of course, either of you | 除非你俩 |
[06:58] | have spent years of your life studying with the greats, | 曾花数年时间 跟大师学习 |
[07:02] | mastering the intricacies of high witchcraft? | 掌握高级巫术的技巧 |
[07:04] | But forgive me. Maybe you have. | 抱歉 或许你俩真学过呢 |
[07:11] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你不高兴 |
[07:13] | We all are. | 我们都一样 |
[07:15] | Poor Dean. | 可怜的迪恩啊 |
[07:18] | Let’s just have a nice wee cup of tea… | 我们来喝杯茶吧 |
[07:22] | and negotiate. | 好好商量一下 |
[07:28] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[07:29] | Oh, well, | 这个嘛 |
[07:31] | we know what I wanted. | 我们都知道我想要什么 |
[07:32] | Soiled the sheets on that one, didn’t we? | 但这事没办成 是吧 |
[07:35] | Let’s talk about what I’ll take… | 我们说说我愿接受什么吧 |
[07:37] | my freedom guaranteed | 给我自由 |
[07:40] | and the codex. | 和法典 |
[07:44] | Sam, you can’t be… | 萨姆 你不能 |
[07:44] | Do you know which spell? | 你知道是什么咒语吗 |
[07:49] | I do. | 是的 |
[07:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:53] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[07:58] | Rose and Crystal were friends since… | 罗斯和克丽丝托一直是 |
[08:02] | forever it seems. | 好朋友 |
[08:06] | Uh, you think that Crystal could still be in danger? | 你觉得克丽丝托可能还有危险吗 |
[08:08] | We do, Mrs. McKinley, and the fastest way to find Crystal | 是的 麦金利太太 找到克丽丝托最快的办法 |
[08:11] | is to find out who did this to Rose. | 就是找到杀罗斯的凶手 |
[08:13] | Did you notice any change in her behavior recently… | 你们注意到她最近行为是否有异常吗 |
[08:16] | Uh, new friends, a new boyfriend, maybe a crush? | 新交什么朋友 男朋友没有 或许喜欢上谁了 |
[08:21] | Rose was…a shy girl. | 罗斯很害羞的 |
[08:27] | But…you think she might know who did this to her? | 你觉得她可能认识害死她的人吗 |
[08:32] | In Rose’s case, she not only knew the person, | 罗斯不仅认识那人 |
[08:34] | but, uh, she was trying to have intercourse with them. | 还想跟那人交媾呢 |
[08:37] | So I’m just trying to figure out whether it was a boyfriend | 所以我想查清究竟是男友 |
[08:39] | or whether it was just some random roll in the hay. | 还是随便在草垛上滚的人 |
[08:44] | No. | 没有 |
[08:46] | Uh, there were no relations that we’re aware of. | 据我们所知 她没有男友 |
[08:48] | No relations at all. What the hell is this, agent? | 根本没有这种事 你什么意思 探员 |
[08:52] | I’m just doing my job, Mr. McKinley. | 我只是在尽职 麦金利先生 |
[08:53] | By suggesting my daughter was a slut? | 就说我女儿是个荡妇吗 |
[08:56] | I’ll admit that thought crossed my mind. | 我承认 我这么想过 |
[08:59] | Then I came here, and I smelled the deceit | 但我来到这里 闻到了这家里 |
[09:01] | and the beatings and the shame that pervade this home. | 欺骗 虐待 和耻辱的气味 |
[09:04] | And you know what? I don’t blame Rose anymore. | 知道吗 我不再怪罗斯了 |
[09:06] | – You shut your face right now. – No wonder she put on that skank outfit | -你闭嘴 -怪不得她穿得那么浪荡 |
[09:08] | and went out there looking for validation, | 出去寻求他人的认可 |
[09:10] | right into the arms of the monster that killed her. | 落进了杀害她的怪物的怀中 |
[09:13] | Joe, who did this? | 乔 是谁干的 |
[09:15] | – No! – Joe! | -不 -乔 |
[09:16] | – Who did this? – Stop! | -是谁干的 -住手 |
[09:18] | Joe. | 乔 |
[09:21] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:35] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[09:56] | What? | 干什么 |
[09:58] | Crystal, she’s still… | 克丽丝托 她… |
[10:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:04] | There were these guys living out by Cross Creek, | 十字溪那边有几个人 |
[10:07] | said they were rehabbing a cabin out there. | 说他们在翻修那边的一栋屋子 |
[10:09] | Mostly, I think they just wanted a place to drink and meet girls. | 我觉得他们就是想要个喝酒约妹子的地方 |
[10:12] | And Crystal and your sister knew these guys? | 克丽丝托和你姐姐认识他们 |
[10:16] | But you couldn’t be bothered to tell the cops that | 可你姐姐死的时候 |
[10:18] | when your sister turned up dead? | 你却没跟警察说吗 |
[10:19] | I was sort of the one who brought them out there in the first place. | 当初就是我带她们去那里的 |
[10:25] | “Sumsu mimma ezebu ilu ma ikkibu lu.” | [咒语] |
[10:33] | “S-something made by God, but forbidden to man.” | “上帝所造 人类禁用” |
[10:39] | Forbidden? | 禁用 |
[10:41] | The forbidden fruit? | 禁果吗 |
[10:46] | No. | 不会吧 |
[10:50] | The actual apple is the first ingredient? | 苹果是第一道原料吗 |
[10:54] | “Sumsu mimma ezebu lu,” | [咒语] |
[10:57] | Okay, uh, what’s next? | 好吧 接下来呢 |
[10:59] | “Something made by man, but forbidden by god.” | “人类所造 上帝所禁” |
[11:03] | Okay, well, god forbade false idols, right? | 上帝禁止伪神 是吧 |
[11:07] | The golden calf. | 金牛犊 |
[11:10] | Wasn’t that destroyed? | 那东西不是毁了吗 |
[11:13] | “Sumsu mimma sen arramu.” | [咒语] |
[11:15] | Great. | 这可好 |
[11:17] | What’s the third ingredient? | 第三样是什么 |
[11:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:27] | The third ingredient, it’s impossible. | 第三样 不可能拿到 |
[11:30] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[11:32] | Loosely translated… my heart. | 大意就是 我的心 |
[11:36] | It’s not impossible at all. | 这没什么不可能 |
[11:38] | Not my literal heart, feathers. | 不是真指我的心脏 小小鸟 |
[11:40] | Something I love, the spell calls for me to kill it. | 是我爱的东西 咒语要我杀我所爱 |
[11:43] | – A sacrifice. – Precisely. | -血祭 -是的 |
[11:44] | The book will grant freedom from the curse, | 书可以解除咒语 |
[11:46] | but it wants something in return. | 但要有所回报 |
[11:48] | Well, then give it. | 那就献出啊 |
[11:49] | Bring me something I love, I’ll kill it. | 拿个我爱的东西来 我肯定杀 |
[11:51] | I want my freedom too much to make a fuss over that. | 我太想要自由了 不会心软的 |
[11:53] | The… the problem is, I don’t love anything. | 问题就是 我不爱任何东西 |
[11:55] | What about Crowley? | 那克劳力呢 |
[11:57] | Happy to kill him. Let’s not call it love. | 我很乐意杀了他 不算是爱了 |
[12:00] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[12:02] | Everyone loves something. | 人人都有所爱 |
[12:06] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡 |
[12:09] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡 |
[12:12] | Czas na kolacje! | 吃饭了 |
[12:18] | Polish boy. Oskar. | 波兰男孩 奥斯卡 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry. Oskar? | 什么 奥斯卡 |
[12:24] | You saw oskar? | 你看到了奥斯卡 |
[12:25] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[12:26] | Who was he? Uh, a peasant boy… | 他早死了 是个农民的孩子 |
[12:28] | his family helped me through some difficulties | 他家人帮我度过了一段难关 |
[12:30] | 300 years ago. | 那是三百年前了 |
[12:36] | Rudy. What’s up? | 鲁迪 什么事 |
[12:37] | Wish I could say it was good news, Sam. | 真想告诉你是好消息 萨姆 |
[12:39] | I just bumped into Dean | 我刚刚遇到了迪恩 |
[12:41] | working a fangbanger case in Superior. | 在苏佩里尔查一宗吸血鬼案 |
[12:44] | Dean’s in Nebraska, w-working a case? | 迪恩在内布拉斯加查案吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah, my case. | 嗯 我的案子 |
[12:49] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[12:51] | He’s not playing well with others. | 他跟人处得很不愉快 |
[12:53] | Yeah, Dean’s not exactly in the best place right now. | 嗯 迪恩现在状况不太好 |
[12:58] | You know what? Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[12:59] | Just text me the details, would you? | 把具体情况发短信给我 好吗 |
[13:01] | All right. Whatever you need. | 好 都听你的 |
[13:02] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:08] | Cass, take this. | 小卡 拿着 |
[13:11] | It’s Dean’s hair. You need it for the spell. | 这是迪恩的头发 你得用这个完成咒语 |
[13:13] | Cass, I need you to do this for me. | 小卡 你得帮我这个忙 |
[13:15] | Make the spell happen whatever it takes, please. | 无论付出什么代价 一定完成咒语 求你 |
[13:44] | Dean-o, uh, this is Reggie. | 迪恩 这是雷吉 |
[13:46] | We’re just gonna talk, all right? | 我们就好好谈谈 |
[13:48] | And… and come to an understanding. | 达成共识 |
[13:51] | Back your ass out of the room, mister, | 给我出去 先生 |
[13:53] | and leave the blade. | 把刀留下 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:57] | No. | 休想 |
[13:58] | Rudy, walk away. | 鲁迪 走开吧 |
[13:59] | No, d– no, d-Dean-o, | 迪恩 别啊 |
[14:00] | Just do what he says, okay? | 按他说的做吧 |
[14:02] | He’s not gonna kill you. | 他才不会杀你呢 |
[14:03] | You’re his insurance, all right? | 你是他的筹码 |
[14:04] | Now man the hell up and walk away. | 像个男人样 走开 |
[14:07] | Oh, I will kill him, friend. | 我会杀他的 朋友 |
[14:08] | You keep yappin’, I will. | 你再废话 我就杀了他 |
[14:10] | – Do it. – Dean! | -动手啊 -迪恩 |
[14:11] | – Back up. – Do it. | -退后 -动手啊 |
[14:13] | D-don’t test me. | 别逼我 |
[14:14] | Dean, stop! | 迪恩 别走了 |
[14:16] | You don’t have the guts. | 你根本没这胆 |
[14:31] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么啊 |
[14:35] | You’re Crystal, right? | 你是克丽丝托吧 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[14:40] | I just rescued you. | 我刚刚救了你 |
[14:41] | He… you could’ve talked. | 他…你本可以好好谈的 |
[14:44] | You just… | 你… |
[14:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:46] | He just let him die. | 他就让他死了 |
[15:48] | He just let him die. | 他就让他死了 |
[15:50] | Just let him die. | 他就让他死了 |
[16:01] | Agent. | 探员 |
[16:04] | Maybe you can tell me what in the hell is going on here. | 或许你能告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[16:07] | The way the girl outside tells it | 按外面那女孩的说法 |
[16:09] | Is one of your boys came in hot, | 你们一位探员冲进来了 |
[16:11] | got his partner killed, | 把他的搭档害死了 |
[16:13] | then went some kind of samurai on that son of a bitch over there. | 然后像个日本武士一样把那混蛋杀了 |
[16:16] | I knew that boy… | 我认识那孩子 |
[16:36] | Who summons anymore? | 如今谁还用这招啊 |
[16:39] | Couldn’t you call? | 就不能打电话吗 |
[16:40] | You’re not in my contacts list. | 我手机里没有你电话 |
[16:45] | What? | 干什么 |
[16:45] | I need your assistance | 我需要你帮忙 |
[16:47] | to help cure Dean of the mark. | 去除迪恩的血印 |
[16:50] | What’s the expression I gave at the office? | 那话怎么说的来着 我帮过了 |
[16:53] | Maybe I’d feel a little different | 如果萨姆·温彻斯特不是 |
[16:55] | if Sam Winchester hadn’t just tried to bloody kill me! | 才试图杀我 我或许还愿意帮忙 |
[16:58] | I’m afraid “no” is not an acceptable answer. | 恐怕 我不接受拒绝 |
[17:02] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[17:05] | Or… | 否则 |
[17:06] | That’s right. | 好啊 |
[17:07] | Burn those eyes blue. | 点亮蓝眼睛吧 |
[17:09] | Spread those broken wings and destroy me! | 张开残破的小翅膀 灭了我吧 |
[17:12] | Or…do it my way. | 否则 按我的来 |
[17:17] | Right. | 这就对了 |
[17:18] | Now beg. | 求我 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:23] | Blast me, or beg. | 炸我 要么就求我 |
[17:27] | – Crowley. – King! | -克劳力 -叫我国王陛下 |
[17:30] | King. | 国王陛下 |
[17:33] | If you… if you would… | 劳烦您 |
[17:35] | if you would be so kind… | 劳烦您 好心帮个忙 |
[17:38] | The three ingredients on this list. | 这清单上的三个原料 |
[17:42] | “Forbidden fruit.” | “禁果” |
[17:44] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[17:45] | it’s a quince, you dummy, not an apple. | 那是柑橘 你个傻蛋 不是苹果 |
[17:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:50] | “Golden calf”… or what’s left of it… | 金牛犊 至少是留存下来的残骸 |
[17:52] | Check. | 没问题 |
[17:54] | “Something Rowena loves”? | “罗威娜所爱之物” |
[17:56] | I would’ve thought it would’ve been you, but… | 我本以为是你 但是… |
[17:58] | Spare me. I’ve lived it. | 得了 我试过了 |
[18:08] | Well… | 怎么样 |
[18:10] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[18:35] | Dean, it’s me. | 迪恩 是我 |
[19:34] | Te nunc invoco, mortem. | [咒语] |
[19:37] | Te in mea potestate defixi. | [咒语] |
[19:42] | Nunc et in aeternum. | [咒语] |
[19:54] | Don’t tell me that’s queso. | 那不是干酪吧 |
[19:59] | Yeah… yes. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | Queso and, uh, | 干酪 |
[20:03] | taquitos, tamales. | 小玉米卷 玉米粉蒸肉 |
[20:07] | Homemade by yours truly. | 都是我亲手做的 |
[20:10] | All with the bad fat. | 肥得流油 |
[20:14] | Consider it an offering. | 就当是献祭吧 |
[20:16] | For? | 为了什么 |
[20:18] | I want you to kill me. | 我要你杀我 |
[20:28] | What I find truly fascinating, Dean… | 我觉得十分有趣的是 迪恩 |
[20:32] | That’s good. | 手艺不错 |
[20:34] | …is that you and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[20:35] | that I’ve been burned by you Winchesters before, | 我以前被你们温家人坑过 |
[20:38] | yet you still call. | 你居然还敢召唤我 |
[20:40] | Yeah, I know, but not this time, okay? | 我知道 这次不会了 |
[20:43] | No games, no second thoughts. | 不会耍诈 不会反悔 |
[20:48] | I know you know what this is. | 你知道这是什么 |
[20:51] | I know you know what it can do. | 你知道它的能耐 |
[20:53] | I’ve tried to fight it. | 我努力想克制 |
[20:55] | I’ve tried to beat it on my own. | 我想自己抵抗它 |
[20:58] | And I-I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[21:00] | I got no moves left… except you. | 我已经没招了 只剩你了 |
[21:05] | Well, I never thought I’d see the day. | 真没想到还能有这一天 |
[21:08] | My goodness. | 天呐 |
[21:10] | Dean Winchester has tipped over his king. | 迪恩·温彻斯特也末路穷途了 |
[21:16] | But I won’t kill you, Dean. | 但我不会杀你 迪恩 |
[21:19] | You’re death. | 你是死神 |
[21:21] | And that mark on your arm is the first curse. | 而你胳膊上的血印是第一道诅咒 |
[21:24] | Nothing can kill you. | 没什么能杀了你 |
[21:26] | Okay, well, forget killing me. Can you get rid of it? | 好吧 那别管杀我了 你能去掉它吗 |
[21:29] | I could. | 我可以 |
[21:32] | But… | 但是呢 |
[21:33] | Creatio ex nihilo… | 从无到有 |
[21:35] | God created the earth out of nothing… | 上帝从虚无中创造了世界 |
[21:38] | or so your Sunday-school teacher would have you believe. | 至少你们主日学校的老师是这么教的 |
[21:42] | What, so Genesis is a lie, eh? | 那么《创世纪》是骗人的喽 |
[21:44] | Shocker. | 令人震惊 |
[21:47] | Before there was light, | 有光之前 |
[21:48] | before there was God and the archangels, | 有上帝和大天使之前 |
[21:51] | there wasn’t nothing. | 世界并非虚无的 |
[21:53] | There was the darkness, | 世界有黑暗 |
[21:55] | a horribly destructive, | 破坏力很强 |
[21:57] | amoral force that was beaten back by God and his archangels | 毫无道德的力量 它被上帝和大天使击溃了 |
[22:01] | in a terrible war. | 那是场可怕的战争 |
[22:03] | God locked the darkness away where it could do no harm, | 上帝把黑暗锁在它无法肆虐的地方 |
[22:07] | and he created a mark | 他创造了一个血印 |
[22:09] | that would serve as both lock and key, | 血印既是锁也是钥匙 |
[22:13] | which he entrusted to his most valued lieutenant, Lucifer. | 他将此托付给他最信任的副手 路西法 |
[22:17] | But the mark began to assert its own will, | 但血印开始产生了自己的想法 |
[22:21] | revealed itself as a curse, and began to corrupt. | 变成了一个诅咒 开始败坏 |
[22:25] | Lucifer became jealous of man. | 路西法开始嫉妒人类 |
[22:28] | God banished Lucifer to hell. | 上帝把路西法逐下地狱 |
[22:31] | Lucifer passed the mark to Cain, | 路西法把血印传递给了该隐 |
[22:34] | who passed the mark to you, | 而他又把血印传递给了你 |
[22:37] | the proverbial finger in the dike. | 也就是所说的 以一人命换天下 |
[22:43] | Well, that is just fan-friggin-tastic, isn’t it? | 真是棒极了 |
[22:47] | So I could remove the mark, | 我可以去除血印 |
[22:50] | but only if you will share it with another | 但你必须把它传下去 |
[22:54] | to ensure that the lock remains unbroken | 以保证锁不被打破 |
[22:58] | and the darkness remains banned. | 黑暗不会被放进来 |
[23:03] | I’m not doing that… | 不行 |
[23:07] | not to anyone. | 我不能这样对任何人 |
[23:09] | What if I told you I could relocate you somewhere far away, | 那如果我可以送你去别的地方 |
[23:13] | not even on this earth, | 甚至不是在这星球上 |
[23:15] | where you would still be alive, | 你可以继续活着 |
[23:17] | but no longer a danger to yourself or to others? | 但不会再对你自己和他人构成威胁呢 |
[23:29] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[23:30] | I gave it a shot, Sammy. | 我试过了 萨姆 |
[23:32] | Listen to me… whatever you’re doing, | 听我说 不管你要做什么 |
[23:35] | whatever you’ve done, please… | 不管你做了什么 求你 |
[23:38] | Hell, I even worked a case. | 我都去查案了 |
[23:41] | I gave everything I had to beat this thing down. | 我已经拼尽全力 想抵住它 |
[23:44] | I saw. I saw Rudy. | 我看到了 我看见鲁迪了 |
[23:47] | Well, then, you saw what I did. | 那你看见我干的混蛋事了 |
[23:49] | No, that wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[23:51] | Sure as hell felt like me. | 感觉就是我 |
[23:55] | Brother, I’m done. | 弟弟 我完了 |
[23:57] | No. No, you’re not. Dean. | 不 你没有 迪恩 |
[23:59] | Grab a pen. It’s time to say goodbye. | 找支笔记下来 该道别了 |
[24:03] | Get you a refill, Jimmy. | 我给你满上 吉米 |
[24:15] | Fancy a story? | 想听故事吗 |
[24:17] | You? | 是你 |
[24:18] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[24:27] | A long, long time ago, | 很久很久以前 |
[24:29] | there once lived an evil bitch — sorry, witch — | 有一位邪恶贱人 抱歉 是邪恶女巫 |
[24:32] | who was forced to flee her home and her only son | 她被迫背井离乡 抛下她唯一的儿子 |
[24:35] | because she was, well, horrible. | 因为她实在太坏了 |
[24:38] | Starving and homeless, | 她饥肠辘辘 无家可归 |
[24:40] | she threw herself upon the mercy of a peasant Polish family | 于是向波兰的一家农民求助 |
[24:43] | who took her in, fed her, | 他们收留了她 给她食物 |
[24:45] | and nursed her back to full strength. | 让她恢复了体力 |
[24:47] | This was a kindness she had never known. | 这是一种她不曾体会过的善意 |
[24:49] | She was particularly taken by their 8-year-old son | 她尤其喜欢那个8岁的小男孩 |
[24:53] | who, apparently, she grew to love. | 并渐渐对他萌生爱意 |
[25:01] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么会知道这些的 |
[25:02] | A hamster told me. | 一只仓鼠告诉我的 |
[25:07] | Tragically… | 但可悲的是 |
[25:09] | …the boy was terminally ill and soon to die. | 这个男孩得了绝症 很快就要死了 |
[25:13] | But before the witch departed, | 但女巫离开之前 |
[25:15] | she gave the boy and his family | 她给了这男孩和他们一家 |
[25:16] | the only thanks that made sense. | 唯一的也是最好的报答 |
[25:19] | She cured the boy with one spell | 她用一个咒语治愈了这孩子 |
[25:22] | and cast another that would take root once he was full-grown. | 还施了一个等他成年后才会生效的永久咒 |
[25:24] | That lying, manipulative whore mother of mine | 我那个满口谎话 爱操纵人的贱人母亲 |
[25:28] | gave you immortality, didn’t she…Oskar? | 给了你永生 是吧 奥斯卡 |
[25:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:57] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:58] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:00] | Whatever you are thinking of doing, don’t. | 无论你现在想干什么 停下 |
[26:03] | There is another way. | 还有别的办法的 |
[26:06] | You don’t need to go with him. You don’t need to die! | 你不必和他走的 你不必死的 |
[26:09] | Funny you say that. | 你这么说真有意思 |
[26:11] | Truth is, when I left, | 其实 我离开时 |
[26:13] | I thought the only way out was my death. | 我以为唯一的办法就是我去死 |
[26:17] | Well, I was wrong, Sam. | 但我错了 萨姆 |
[26:20] | It’s yours. | 是你得死 |
[26:30] | What? He’s gonna… | 什么 他要… |
[26:33] | gonna send you into outer space? | 把你送去外太空吗 |
[26:34] | No, well, he didn’t say outer space. | 他可没说外太空 |
[26:36] | This is madness, Dean! | 这简直疯了 迪恩 |
[26:37] | Far from it, I’m afraid. | 根本不疯狂 |
[26:38] | – No one’s asking you. – Hear him out! | -没人问你 -听他说完 |
[26:41] | Our conundrum is simple, Sam. | 这个困境很简单 萨姆 |
[26:43] | Your brother cannot be killed, | 你哥哥杀不死 |
[26:45] | and the mark cannot be destroyed, | 血印也消不掉 |
[26:47] | not without inciting a far greater evil | 否则会释放出我们无法想象的 |
[26:50] | than any of us have ever known. | 更邪恶的力量 |
[26:52] | What evil? | 什么邪恶力量 |
[26:53] | The darkness. | 黑暗 |
[26:54] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[26:55] | Well, what does it sound like? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:56] | Does it sound like a good thing? | 听着是好东西吗 |
[26:59] | Even if I remove Dean from the playing field, | 即使我把迪恩送走 |
[27:03] | we’re still left with you, loyal, dogged Sam, | 但还有你 忠心耿耿 死心塌地的萨姆 |
[27:07] | who I suspect will never rest | 一定不会善罢甘休 |
[27:09] | until he sets his brother free — | 一定会努力解救哥哥 |
[27:11] | will never rest until his brother is free of the mark, | 不帮哥哥摆脱血印 绝不会停手 |
[27:16] | which simply cannot happen, | 但那样一来 |
[27:18] | lest the darkness be set free. | 黑暗也会被释放 |
[27:24] | Then there was that time you stood me up. | 再加上你之前放我鸽子 |
[27:33] | You traded my life. | 你用我的命做了交易 |
[27:35] | I’m willing to live with this thing forever, | 只要能保证我和这玩意 |
[27:38] | as long as I know that I and it | 永远无法伤害到别人 |
[27:41] | will never hurt another living thing. | 我愿意一直这样活着 |
[27:43] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[27:46] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[27:47] | No, it makes perfect sense | 不 这完全有道理 |
[27:50] | if you stop thinking about yourself for one damn minute! | 你就是太自私 才想不通 |
[27:53] | It’s for the greater good. | 这是为大局着想 |
[27:55] | Once you consider that, | 你如果能考虑大局 |
[27:57] | this makes all the sense in the world. | 也就能想通了 |
[28:05] | Why the long faces? | 怎么都拉长着脸 |
[28:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[28:11] | Mother showed you her “mustn’t touch it” again. | 妈妈又只给你看 不让你摸了 |
[28:14] | Do you have the ingredients? | 拿到原料了吗 |
[28:21] | The quince cost me a major I.O.U. with a Palestinian warlock. | 柑橘让我欠了一个巴勒斯坦术士一个大人情 |
[28:25] | The gold from the calf — | 牛犊的金块 |
[28:27] | well, let’s just say I’ll be hanged | 如果我下次再去约旦 |
[28:29] | under certain sexual-deviancy laws | 就会因有伤风化罪 |
[28:31] | if I ever show my face in Jordan again. | 被绞死 |
[28:34] | And the third? | 第三样呢 |
[28:35] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[28:39] | All my long life, I wondered | 在我漫长的一生中 我都在想 |
[28:42] | what I’d done to deserve a mother who refused to show love. | 我究竟做了什么会让母亲不爱我 |
[28:49] | I pained over it. | 我为此痛苦 |
[28:51] | I built my bloody kingdom on top of it. | 以此建立了自己的王国 |
[28:55] | Then one day, epiphany struck. | 直到有一天 我醍醐灌顶 |
[28:59] | My mother was incapable of loving anything. | 我母亲根本不会爱任何东西 |
[29:03] | For the first time in hundreds of years, | 几百年来头一遭 |
[29:07] | I felt free. | 我感觉自由了 |
[29:09] | And then you showed up in my dungeon, | 然后你出现在我的地牢里 |
[29:12] | we communed, | 我们谈心 |
[29:14] | and I began to realize you weren’t incapable of love. | 我开始意识到你并非不能去爱 |
[29:19] | You’re incapable of loving me. | 你只是不能爱我 |
[29:21] | Goodness, Fergus, save it for the stage, why don’t you? | 天哪 费格斯 演技省省上台发挥吧 |
[29:25] | I mean, fabulous speech, | 说得太好了 |
[29:26] | but you put yourself on far too high a pedestal. | 但你把自己放在了过高的地位上 |
[29:30] | The fact remains I do not, will not, | 事实是 我的确不 以后也不会 |
[29:34] | and have not loved anything ever. | 以前也从没爱过任何东西 |
[29:59] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[30:00] | Remember when we were in that church, | 记得我们在那教堂里吗 |
[30:02] | making Crowley human, | 恢复克劳力的人性 |
[30:03] | about to close the gates of hell? | 即将关闭地狱之门 |
[30:06] | Well, you sure as hell were ready to die for the greater good then. | 你那时可准备好牺牲小我拯救世界了 |
[30:09] | Yeah, and, Dean, you pulled me back. | 是的 迪恩 是你把我拉了回来 |
[30:12] | And I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[30:14] | You were right, Sam. | 你是对的 萨姆 |
[30:16] | You knew that this world would be better without us in it. | 你早就知道 这个世界没有我们会更好 |
[30:19] | No, no, no, wait a second. | 不不 等等 |
[30:20] | You’re twisting my words here, Dean. | 你在曲解我的话 迪恩 |
[30:22] | Why? Because we — we track evil and kill it? | 为什么 因为我们追踪邪恶并杀之 |
[30:25] | The family business? Is that it? | 家族事业 是这样吗 |
[30:28] | Look at the tape, Sam. | 好好回想一下吧 萨姆 |
[30:30] | Evil tracks us. | 是邪恶跟着我们 |
[30:32] | And it nukes everything in our vicinity — | 邪恶摧毁我们身边的一切 |
[30:35] | Our family, our friends. | 我们的家人 朋友 |
[30:36] | It’s time we put a proper name to what we really are | 我们该找准自己的位置 |
[30:39] | and we deal with it. | 并接受它了 |
[30:43] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[30:44] | We are not evil. | 我们不是邪恶的 |
[30:47] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[30:49] | We’re far from perfect, but we are good. | 我们虽然远称不上完美 但我们是好人 |
[30:54] | That thing on your arm is evil, | 你手臂上的东西是邪恶的 |
[30:57] | but not you, not me. | 但你不是 我不是 |
[31:00] | I let Rudy die. | 我害死了鲁迪 |
[31:04] | How was that not evil? | 那怎么不邪恶 |
[31:07] | I know what I am, Sam. | 我知道自己是什么 萨姆 |
[31:11] | But who were you when you — | 但是你呢… |
[31:12] | when you drove that man to sell his soul… | 你开车送那男人去出卖灵魂 |
[31:17] | or when you bullied Charlie | 你还威逼查理 |
[31:19] | into getting herself killed? | 害她被杀 |
[31:22] | And to what end? | 为了什么 |
[31:24] | A-a good end? | 为了好结果 |
[31:26] | A just end? | 正义的结果吗 |
[31:28] | To remove the mark no matter what the consequences? | 不惜代价去除血印 |
[31:31] | Sam, how is that not evil? | 萨姆 这怎么不邪恶 |
[31:33] | I have this thing on my arm, | 我手臂上有这玩意 |
[31:35] | and you’re willing to let the darkness into the world. | 而你就愿意让黑暗入侵世界 |
[31:39] | You were also willing to summon death | 你还甘愿召唤死神 |
[31:42] | to make sure you could never do any more harm. | 以确保你再也不能伤害任何人 |
[31:47] | You summoned me because you knew | 你叫我来 是因为你知道 |
[31:49] | I would do anything to protect you. | 为了保护你 我什么都会做 |
[31:53] | That’s not evil, Dean. | 这不是邪恶 迪恩 |
[31:56] | That’s not an evil man. | 你不是邪恶的人 |
[31:57] | That is a good man crying to be heard, | 你是一个好人 渴望被听到 |
[32:01] | searching for… some other way. | 在寻找 其他的办法 |
[32:06] | No, there is no other way, Sam. | 不 没有其他办法 萨姆 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:17] | Good. | 好 |
[32:19] | Good. | 好啊 |
[32:23] | Fight. | 打吧 |
[32:24] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[32:29] | Do you love this man? Rowena, is it true? | 你爱这个男人吗 罗威娜 真的吗 |
[32:32] | ‘course it’s true. | 当然是真的 |
[32:34] | Say hello, Oskar. | 打招呼吧 奥斯卡 |
[32:39] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[32:41] | Even for you, Fergus, | 即使是你 费格斯 |
[32:42] | this is a new low — | 这也是新下限了 |
[32:45] | A cruel, shameful, disgusting low. | 残忍 可耻 令人厌恶的新下限 |
[32:49] | It’s only cruel if you actually go through with it. | 你要真下手了才叫残忍 |
[32:53] | Though… | 但到了那时… |
[32:56] | who’s the cruel one then? | 谁才是残忍的那个呢 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 行了 |
[33:29] | That’s enough. Hey, that’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[33:41] | You’ll never, ever hear me say | 你永远永远不会听到我说 |
[33:46] | that you — the real you | 说你 真正的你 |
[33:51] | is anything but good. | 不是好人 |
[34:04] | But you’re right. | 但你说得没错 |
[34:07] | Before you hurt… anyone else, | 趁你还没伤害到…其他人 |
[34:13] | you have to be stopped at any cost. | 得不惜一切代价阻止你 |
[34:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[34:26] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:33] | Please. | 请吧 |
[34:37] | Do me the honor. | 你来吧 |
[35:02] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[35:11] | Sammy, close your eyes. | 萨姆 闭上眼睛 |
[35:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:21] | Take these. | 拿着这些 |
[35:24] | And one day, | 有一天 |
[35:24] | when you find your way back… | 等你找到了回家的路… |
[35:28] | let these be your guide. | 让这些指引你 |
[35:32] | And they can help you remember | 它们会帮你记起 |
[35:34] | what it was to be good… | 善是什么 |
[35:39] | what it was to love. | 爱是什么 |
[35:59] | It’s for family you must proceed, Dean. | 为了家人 你也必须动手 迪恩 |
[36:03] | To be what you are, to become what you’ve become | 你现在这个样子 你变成这样 |
[36:06] | is a stain on their memory. | 只会玷污他们的记忆 |
[36:11] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[36:14] | Or I will. | 不然我自己来 |
[36:31] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[37:07] | You’ve grown so big. | 你都长这么大了 |
[37:10] | Not too big to give your old auntie Rowena a hug I hope. | 希望还能给你老罗威娜阿姨一个拥抱 |
[37:14] | Hope I haven’t hurt you. | 希望我没伤到你 |
[37:16] | Don’t think about that one moment. | 别那么想 |
[37:21] | Everything’s fine, Oskar. | 没事的 奥斯卡 |
[37:25] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[37:28] | Nobody’s hurting anybody. | 没谁会伤害谁 |
[37:32] | Goodbye, my sweet wee boy. | 再见了 我亲爱的孩子 |
[37:50] | Ab manu dei… | [咒语] |
[37:53] | Ab manu hominis. | [咒语] |
[37:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:01] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[38:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:05] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[38:07] | I think I just killed Death. | 我觉得我刚刚杀了死神 |
[38:10] | Ab cruore cordis mei adfusuro in aeternum. | [咒语] |
[38:14] | Tolle maledictionem tuam | [咒语] |
[38:17] | ab hoc viro. | [咒语] |
[38:35] | That sound right to you? | 你觉得那听起来正常吗 |
[39:05] | Manete! | [咒语] |
[39:08] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[39:11] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[39:13] | You’re not powerful enough. | 你没这个力量 |
[39:14] | To what? | 做什么 |
[39:15] | Control the likes of a bored king and a wayward angel? | 控制一个无聊的国王和一个乱来的天使吗 |
[39:20] | Impetus bestiarum. | [咒语] |
[39:23] | I’m afraid, Fergus, that in all your long life, | 费格斯 恐怕在你漫长的一生中 |
[39:27] | you’ve never seen what a real witch can do with real magic. | 从没见识过一个真有法力的真女巫的本事 |
[39:31] | I’m terrifically pleased | 我非常高兴 |
[39:33] | it’s the last thing you’ll ever see. | 那将是你看见的最后一幕 |
[39:36] | Dele malum hoc. | [咒语] |
[39:42] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[39:43] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[39:46] | Do not. | 不要 |
[39:49] | Don’t! | 别 |
[39:51] | Please! | 求你了 |
[39:54] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[39:55] | Dean, this is good. | 迪恩 这样挺好 |
[39:57] | The — the mark is off your arm. | 你手臂上的血印没了 |
[39:59] | Nothing crazy happened. | 也没出什么事 |
[40:00] | You get your baby back. | 你拿回了你的宝贝 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:05] | I’m sure everything’s perfectly fine. | 肯定一切都好着呢 |
[40:12] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[40:28] | What did Death call this? | 死神怎么说的来着 |
[40:31] | The darkness. | 黑暗 |
[41:01] | – Get in the car. – Yeah. | -上车 -好 |
[41:02] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[41:24] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[41:47] | Dean! | 迪恩 |