时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Impetus bestiarum. | [咒语] |
[00:07] | Dele malum hoc. | [咒语] |
[00:12] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[00:13] | Where the hell are you, Cass? | 你小子去哪了 小卡 |
[00:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:16] | You don’t sound okay. | 你听上去不像没事 |
[00:17] | What I have, you can’t help me. | 你也解决不了我的问题 |
[00:19] | Please tell Sam… | 告诉萨姆 |
[00:20] | Rowena escaped with The Book of the Damned and the codex. | 罗威娜拿着《诅咒之书》和法典逃跑了 |
[00:24] | Her name is Amara. | 她的名字是阿玛拉 |
[00:30] | We’re bound, Dean. | 我们是联系在一起的 迪恩 |
[00:32] | We’ll always be bound. | 我们会永远联系在一起 |
[00:33] | You helped me. | 你帮助过我 |
[00:35] | We will always help each other. | 我们永远都会帮助彼此 |
[00:37] | I think Amara is the Darkness. | 阿玛拉应该就是黑暗 |
[00:39] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:40] | Whatever’s in that house, | 不管那房子里的是什么 |
[00:42] | I can taste the power radiating from it. | 我能嗅到它辐射出来的法力 |
[00:45] | It’s old, deep… | 它很古老 很深 |
[00:48] | dark. | 很黑暗 |
[00:51] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[00:52] | To see the child that eats souls. | 去看那个吃灵魂的孩子 |
[00:54] | Stay away from her! | 别碰她 |
[00:58] | I want that child, and I get what I want. | 我想要那个孩子 而我总能如愿以偿 |
[01:04] | My, haven’t you grown into a sweet young thing? | 天呐 瞧瞧你长成了这么个小可爱 |
[01:08] | I feel the spell just cutting deeper and deeper, | 我感到咒语陷得越来越深 |
[01:11] | and I’m trying to fight it. | 我想抵抗 |
[01:12] | I’m trying… | 我尽力抵抗的 |
[01:23] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[01:39] | …and they shall know us far and wide | 要叫所有人知道我们的厉害 |
[01:42] | and fear us. | 惧怕我们 |
[01:43] | And we shall be known as… | 我们就叫 |
[01:46] | the Mega Coven! | 超大巫师团 |
[01:54] | Mega Coven. | 超大巫师团 |
[01:56] | See because it’s greater than Grand Coven, | 因为我们比大巫师团大 |
[01:58] | so it’s not grand, it’s mega. | 所以不叫大巫师团 叫超大 |
[02:00] | It’s the Mega Coven. I don’t think you’re followin’. | 是超大巫师团 你们没听懂吧 |
[02:03] | And why ever would we join you in such a thing? | 我们为什么要加入你这个巫师团啊 |
[02:05] | Because that grand coven of yours is obsolete. | 因为你们那个大巫师团已经没救了 |
[02:08] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[02:09] | And utterly falling apart since the High Priestess Olivette disappear. | 自从女祭司奥莉薇特消失后它就四分五裂了 |
[02:14] | Wich we hear you may have had a hand in. | 我们听说那可能跟你有关 |
[02:16] | Idle gossip. | 闲言碎语罢了 |
[02:18] | Cut the crap, Rowena. | 少说废话了 罗威娜 |
[02:19] | You’re just looking for protection from the hunter Winchesters | 你只是想寻求保护 躲避温家那对猎人兄弟 |
[02:22] | and all the rest of your many enemies. | 和其他你数目众多的敌人 |
[02:25] | And, honey, you don’t have the guts or the chops to pull this off. | 亲爱的 你没胆也没能力做到这事 |
[02:30] | So let’s not kid ourselves. | 所以咱们就别自欺欺人了 |
[02:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:36] | It so happens, I killed the king of hell. | 恰巧 我杀了地狱之王 |
[02:40] | My own son, the king of hell, | 我亲儿子 地狱之王 |
[02:45] | and compelled an angel to do it. | 还是控制了一个天使去动手 |
[02:47] | Guts? Chops? I’d say that qualifies. | 胆量 能力 要我说我都有 |
[02:51] | I have a friend, who cut a deal with Crowley only yesterday. | 我有个朋友昨天才跟克劳力做了笔交易 |
[02:56] | Crowley didn’t look so dead. | 他看上去不像死了呢 |
[02:59] | What? | 什么 |
[03:00] | You’re as delusional as ever. We’ll be going. | 你还像以前一样想入非非 我们走了 |
[03:03] | Delusional? | 想入非非 |
[03:04] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[03:08] | Vomicae, putramen, nex! | [咒语] |
[03:23] | He lives? | 他没死啊 |
[03:54] | So, that was the last of the neighbours, just like the rest. | 最后一个邻居也问过了 跟其他的一样 |
[04:01] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[04:04] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:09] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:12] | So you’re saying we got nothing. | 那么没有发现喽 |
[04:14] | No one saw anything unusual | 婴儿失踪那天 |
[04:15] | going on at the house the day the baby disappeared. | 没有人看到房子那里有任何异常情况 |
[04:17] | If this is truly the Darkness we’re talking about, | 如果真的是黑暗的话 |
[04:21] | it’s more of a time bomb than a baby. | 它就不是个婴儿 而是定时炸弹了 |
[04:23] | Yeah, but it is still a baby, right? | 但它也还是个婴儿吧 |
[04:25] | I mean the Darkness I saw was an adult, | 我看到的黑暗是个成年人 |
[04:26] | so it still has to grow up. | 它还得长大呢 |
[04:29] | The Darkness is almost infinite power. | 黑暗有无限的力量 |
[04:32] | I’m not sure what “Growing up” means in this case. | 我不知道这个情况下”长大”意味着什么 |
[04:35] | Well, God kick this thing’s ass once before, right? | 上帝以前收拾过这东西一次 是吧 |
[04:39] | Yeah, it’d be nice if he put down the Mai Tai | 是啊 如果他能把鸡尾酒放下 |
[04:40] | – and show up for work. – I wouldn’t count on it. | -来上班就好了 -别指望了 |
[04:43] | It’s possible he’s around. Closer than we think, you know? | 他可能就在附近 比我们想的要近呢 |
[04:45] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[04:46] | I believe he made a fairly definitive statement when he walked away. | 我觉得他走掉时就已经明确表达了态度了 |
[04:54] | Sorry about those, Cass. | 抱歉拴着你 小卡 |
[04:56] | Till we know what’s going on with you, | 我们确定你的问题之前 |
[04:57] | you’re still a bit of a wild card, you know. | 你还指不定能干出什么来 |
[05:05] | I hate to point this out, but you both know who we might need | 我也不想说 但你们都清楚我们可能需要谁 |
[05:09] | to help deal with the Darkness. | 来帮忙应付黑暗 |
[05:11] | Don’t even say it. | 别说出来 |
[05:12] | He was God’s scribe. He did hear about everything. | 他是上帝的书记官 他什么事都听到了 |
[05:15] | That’s just like saying it. | 这跟说出来有什么区别 |
[05:20] | Cass you all right, pal? | 小卡 你没事吧 |
[05:23] | It’s the spell. | 是咒语 |
[05:24] | We were hoping your angel wiring would fight it off | 我们还希望你的天使体制能扛过去呢 |
[05:26] | Or…slow it down at least. | 至少能有所减缓 |
[05:28] | It appears I simply respond differently from humans. | 看来我只是跟人类的反应不同而已 |
[05:31] | If you were you human, you’d be gone. | 如果你是人类 你这会儿都死了 |
[05:33] | With you, it’s like it’s digging deeper. | 而在你身上 这东西越陷越深 |
[05:34] | You know, Rowena’s the only one who can remove it. | 罗威娜是唯一能解除咒语的人 |
[05:36] | We’re doing everything to find her, okay? | 我们在尽一切努力找她了 |
[05:37] | But so far, we got nothing. | 但目前为止毫无进展 |
[05:39] | Well, it’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[05:48] | Yes, majesty, my operative is certain. | 是 陛下 我的手下确定 |
[05:50] | Your mother has been found. | 您母亲已经找到了 |
[06:00] | Then move. | 那行动吧 |
[06:02] | Annihilate the treacherous bitch. | 灭了那个狡诈的贱人 |
[06:11] | She’s making impressive progress in her studies, | 她的学习进展飞快 |
[06:14] | considering just days ago she was in diapers. | 毕竟几天前她还穿着尿布呢 |
[06:16] | Watch her. | 看好她 |
[06:17] | She speaks to no one outside the court. | 绝不能让她与宫外的人接触 |
[06:19] | If she’s half as powerful as I think she is, | 如果她的法力有我想的一半的强 |
[06:21] | I want her on my team. | 我一定要她站在我这边 |
[06:24] | Amara’s a pretty name. Did you name her? | 阿玛拉这名字挺好听的 是您给起的吗 |
[06:27] | That’s what the lovely Jenna called her, | 是可爱的珍娜那么喊她 |
[06:30] | Just before Amara sucked out her soul. | 但阿玛拉却吸食了她的灵魂 |
[06:34] | What do we have her watching now? | 我们现在让她看什么呢 |
[06:37] | Hitler’s Nuremberg speeches. | 希特勒纽伦堡演讲 |
[06:39] | We had them translated. | 翻译好的 |
[06:45] | Amara, sweetie? | 阿玛拉 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | You can take a little break if you like. | 你如果想可以休息一下的 |
[06:50] | Nanny said you’re doing very well with your schooling. | 保姆说你学得很好 |
[06:56] | I want you to be happy in your new home. | 我希望你在新家待的开心 |
[06:58] | Whatever you want, whenever you want it, | 不管你要什么 不管什么时候要 |
[07:00] | you just have to ask. | 你说就是了 |
[07:02] | I just want you to save me, from him. | 我只想要你保护我 别让他抓到我 |
[07:06] | From God? | 上帝吗 |
[07:07] | He’s been very mean to my little girl, hasn’t he? | 他对我的宝贝姑娘很坏 是不是 |
[07:09] | – He tricked me. – He’s a wily one. | -他骗了我 -他很狡猾 |
[07:13] | He sealed me away. | 他把我关了起来 |
[07:16] | And how exactly did he manage that? | 他究竟怎么做到的 |
[07:20] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[07:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:25] | You’re a very lucky girl. I’m a king. | 你很幸运 我是个国王 |
[07:27] | And if anyone can protect you from that rascally deity, | 要说有谁能保护你不受那个无赖神祇的伤害 |
[07:31] | it is I. | 就是我了 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:34] | “Thank you, uncle Crowley.” | “谢谢你 克劳力叔叔” |
[07:44] | “How did this happen?” I kept asking myself. | “怎么会这样” 我一直在自问 |
[07:47] | Witchcraft was a proud and adventurous calling. | 巫术本是骄傲大胆的职业 |
[07:50] | But the Grand Coven let it collapse in disgrace. | 但大巫师团却容许它堕落崩溃 |
[07:53] | Cowardly witches hiding in shadows. | 女巫们懦弱地隐藏于黑暗之中 |
[07:56] | Well, we were being burned or hung by the thousands. | 毕竟当年我们被成千上万地烧死绞死啊 |
[07:59] | It put a lid on our enthusiasm. | 这抑制了我们的热情 |
[08:01] | Nonsense. Poor leadership. | 胡说 那是领导不力 |
[08:04] | Our people deserve a renaissance. | 我们族类应该得到复兴 |
[08:06] | And I’m looking for the best of the best | 我在找精英中的精英 |
[08:08] | to leave the Grand Coven | 离开大巫师团 |
[08:10] | and join me | 加入我 |
[08:12] | in…the… | 我的… |
[08:15] | Mega Coven. | 超大巫师团 |
[08:23] | You hear what I said, right? | 你们听到了吧 |
[08:27] | My…look at the time. | 天呐 看看这都几点了 |
[08:31] | Did I mention I have in my possession | 我说过我手里有 |
[08:33] | The Book of the Damned? | 《诅咒之书》吗 |
[08:38] | Aye, written by crazy sister Agnes herself, | 是的 疯修女艾格尼丝写的 |
[08:41] | on her own flesh. | 写在自己的皮肉上 |
[08:43] | Its secrets are making me a force of nature, girls. | 它蕴含的秘密让我成为了自然之力 姑娘们 |
[08:47] | A force of nature. | 自然之力啊 |
[08:49] | And you’d share these secrets | 你愿把这些秘密 |
[08:51] | with the…Mega Coven? | 与超大巫师团共享吗 |
[08:55] | I’ve always been a giver. | 我一向乐于施于 |
[08:58] | Is there a chance I could be an officer? | 我能做军官吗 |
[09:01] | In the Grand Coven, I never made it past sergeant-at-arms. | 我在大巫师团就做到了纠察长 |
[09:05] | You have no idea the rewards headed your way. | 你都想不到自己能得到怎样的好处 |
[09:11] | Defende nos. | [咒语] |
[09:15] | Meatus impeditus. | [咒语] |
[09:39] | Come on, Crowley, pick up. | 克劳力 快接啊 |
[09:41] | I’ve left you a dozen messages. | 我都给你留了十数条留言了 |
[09:44] | Why isn’t he answering the phone? | 他为什么不接电话 |
[09:46] | Because he’s a dick, and that’s not breaking news. | 因为他是个混蛋 这都不是新闻了 |
[09:50] | He’s gotta have Rowena in his sights, right? | 他肯定盯着罗威娜呢吧 |
[09:52] | I mean, she did try to take him out. | 她可是想杀他啊 |
[09:55] | He’s not gonna deliver Rowena to us | 他不会把罗威娜给我们的 |
[09:57] | just so she can lift the spell. | 就为了让她解除咒语 |
[09:59] | He’d rather let it do whatever it’s gonna do to me. | 他会宁可让咒语在我身上肆虐 |
[10:02] | – He’s gotta be up to something. – Yeah. | -他肯定有所图谋 -当然 |
[10:05] | Again, not breaking news. | 再说一次 不是新闻了 |
[10:07] | Metatron is also off the grid. | 梅塔特隆也不见踪影 |
[10:09] | He stole your car in Blaine, Missouri, right? | 他在密苏里州布莱恩偷了你的车 是吧 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:12] | Yeah, uh, no accidents, incidents, violations, | 嗯 没有任何跟一辆破烂 |
[10:15] | or anything remotely interesting involving | 78款大陆马克5有关的车祸 |
[10:17] | a crappy ’78 continental mark v. | 事故 违规或有趣事件 |
[10:20] | You think it’s crappy? | 你觉得那车很破吗 |
[10:26] | Eye of the beholder. | 旁观者清 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:30] | A shut-in for centuries, | 他避世几世纪 |
[10:33] | former scribe of God. | 之前是上帝的书记官 |
[10:34] | You wouldn’t think he would be a good driver. | 按理说不该很会开车 |
[10:37] | You know what? I’ll look for unusual occurrences | 这样吧 我找找他可能去的地方 |
[10:38] | at places he might hang out. | 有没有什么异常事件 |
[10:45] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[10:48] | Places Metatron might hang out. | 梅塔特隆可能去的地方 |
[10:54] | I mean, he loves waffles. | 他喜欢华夫饼 |
[10:55] | You could try places that have those. | 试试有华夫饼的地方吧 |
[10:56] | Okay, so, every restaurant in the entire country. | 好吧 那么整个国家的每家餐馆喽 |
[11:08] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[11:13] | Cass? Cass, hey! | 小卡 小卡 |
[11:18] | Easy! Easy! | 没事 放松 |
[11:20] | Cass?! | 小卡 |
[11:27] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[11:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:32] | Relative to what? | 跟什么相比 |
[11:33] | You know where you are? What’s the date? | 你知道自己在哪吗 今天哪天 |
[11:36] | Earth. | 地球 |
[11:38] | Several billion years from the beginning. | 据时之初已经过了几十亿年 |
[11:41] | Come on, buddy. | 起来吧 伙计 |
[11:42] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[11:45] | It’s like I was… inside a blender | 我好像在一个搅拌机里 |
[11:49] | that was set to puree for a tomato salsa. | 还设成了做番茄酱果泥的档 |
[11:54] | And you’re the tomato? | 你是那只番茄喽 |
[11:55] | In this analogy, yes. | 在这个比喻里 是的 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:00] | Cass, what was that? | 小卡 刚刚怎么回事 |
[12:03] | You scared the crap out of us. | 你吓死我们俩了 |
[12:04] | I blacked out for a lot of it. | 我大部分时间都昏过去了 |
[12:07] | But I… | 但是我 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. It overwhelmed me. | 我不知道 我没招架住 |
[12:12] | I-I couldn’t control it. | 我控制不了 |
[12:16] | Let’s get him up. Come on, come on. | 我们把他扶起来吧 起来 |
[12:22] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[12:25] | – We gotta find that witch. – Yeah. | -我们得找到那个女巫 -嗯 |
[12:26] | – What can I do to help? – No, no, no, | -我能帮什么忙 -不不 |
[12:28] | You just, uh, sit there and take a breather, | 你坐好 休息一下 |
[12:30] | try and put yourself back together. | 让自己恢复一下 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:34] | I’ll do my best. It’s… | 我尽力吧 但是 |
[12:40] | It’s difficult with these voices. | 有那些声音好困难 |
[12:45] | Now there are voices? | 还有幻音了 |
[12:47] | Are these voices telling you to hurt someone? | 这些声音叫你伤害别人吗 |
[12:49] | No. Guys, I’m… I’m hearing angel radio. | 不 伙计们 我能听到天使无线电 |
[12:54] | It’s a lot of chatter. They’re… | 说话的人很多 他们 |
[12:57] | They’ve been looking for me ever since I escaped, | 他们逃走之后 他们一直在找我 |
[12:59] | as well as scouring the earth for the perp. | 还在满世界找罪犯 |
[13:04] | It’s slang for “Perpetrator.” | 就是”犯罪者”的俚语 |
[13:07] | Yeah, thank you. | 嗯 多谢解释 |
[13:08] | Um, a-any…”perp” in particular? | 在找哪个特定的”罪犯”吗 |
[13:11] | Metatron. | 梅塔特隆 |
[13:13] | They’re doubling the effort to find him, so… | 他们投入了双倍人力找他 |
[13:16] | if we need to get hold of him, we better do it soon. | 我们如果想找到他 就得赶快了 |
[13:18] | Yeah, before the God squad does. | 嗯 别让上帝小分队抢先了 |
[13:19] | All right, well, first thing’s first. | 好吧 重要的事先做 |
[13:24] | Listen to this. May be something here. | 听听这个 可能有谱 |
[13:26] | Uh, in Denver, three women were at this Café Elta, | 丹佛一家埃塔咖啡厅中 三位女顾客的 |
[13:29] | when their waiter, for no apparent reason, | 服务员 无缘无故地 |
[13:31] | stabbed and killed one. | 刺死了其中一人 |
[13:33] | One survived and the third vanished | 一人生还 第三名消失不见 |
[13:36] | after furniture seemed to slide around by itself. | 而家具都自行绕着她移动开了 |
[13:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:41] | Hi, who’s your lead on the Café Elta investigation? | 埃塔咖啡厅的调查谁负责 |
[14:21] | You look confused. | 你似乎很困惑 |
[14:24] | Troubled. | 有烦恼 |
[14:25] | God did all of this after he locked me away. | 上帝把我关起来后创造了这么多 |
[14:28] | I didn’t know it was so much. | 我不知道有这么多 |
[14:31] | All for his own ego. | 都是为满足他自己的自大 |
[14:33] | And no matter what he made, | 不管他创造了什么 |
[14:35] | that doesn’t excuse what he did to us. | 都不是他那么对我们的借口 |
[14:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:39] | Amara… | 阿玛拉 |
[14:41] | You must stay fixed on our purpose. | 你得专注于我们的目标 |
[14:44] | Even we cannot undo what’s already done. | 就连我们也不能撤销已经发生的事 |
[14:47] | But as you grow and become stronger, | 但随着你成长起来 愈发强大 |
[14:51] | your true destiny will become clear to you. | 你将明白你真正的使命 |
[14:54] | I am what you are becoming. | 你长大就会成为我 |
[14:57] | And we are mightier than God. | 我们比上帝更加强大 |
[15:04] | Not in bed yet? | 还没睡呢 |
[15:05] | Not yet. Soon. | 是啊 快了 |
[15:08] | Working on your studies. Good girl. | 还在学习呢 真乖 |
[15:11] | Learning anything interesting? | 学到什么有意思的了吗 |
[15:14] | I think so. | 好像有 |
[16:00] | Pretty bad in heaven? | 天堂情况不妙吗 |
[16:02] | Yep. How ’bout downstairs? | 嗯 楼下怎么样 |
[16:04] | Yeah, don’t get me started. | 别跟我提 |
[16:06] | Alarms go off? | 警报作响了吗 |
[16:08] | You wouldn’t believe. | 你都不会相信 |
[16:09] | I know, right? Us, too. | 是啊 我们也是 |
[16:12] | Something’s changed. | 有什么变了 |
[16:14] | Something’s here. | 有什么来了 |
[16:15] | It’s big. | 很大 |
[16:17] | Big as God. Big as Lucifer. | 跟上帝一样大 跟路西法一样大 |
[16:19] | They doing anything about it on your end? | 你们那边采取什么行动了吗 |
[16:21] | Zip. | 完全没有 |
[16:23] | How ’bout upstairs? | 楼上呢 |
[16:24] | Ah, business as usual. | 一切照旧 |
[16:27] | You’d think there’d be an executive order, but… | 按理说该有个什么行政命令之类的 但是 |
[16:29] | The king’s holed up doing who knows what. | 国王躲起来不知干什么呢 |
[16:31] | After Hannah died, | 汉娜死后 |
[16:32] | Heaven’s pretty much been a suck sandwich. | 天堂就一团乱了 |
[16:36] | You know who gets squeezed? It’s grunts like us. | 知道谁受苦吗 我们这种基层的 |
[16:38] | Yeah, punch a clock, you’re expendable. | 是啊 就打个卡 有你没你都行 |
[16:48] | You know, our two operations will always butt heads. | 我们两家一向是对头 |
[16:50] | That’s the set up. | 当初设置就是如此 |
[16:53] | But this? | 但是这事 |
[16:54] | We could be out of work. | 我们可能会丢了工作 |
[16:55] | Yeah. We get knocked out, it takes over. | 是啊 我们被干倒 它掌权 |
[17:00] | Someone’s gotta do something. | 总得有人做点什么 |
[17:02] | – Someone? – Yeah. | -谁 -是啊 |
[17:03] | If management won’t, it’s up to the little guy. | 如果管理层不作为 就得靠小人物了 |
[17:08] | Yeah. I hear ya. | 嗯 有道理 |
[17:11] | Power to the people, my friend. | 敬人民当权 朋友 |
[17:15] | Well, not actually people. | 也不算人民啦 |
[17:17] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思的 |
[17:28] | – Sheriff’s Station- Thanks. | -警局 -谢谢 |
[17:31] | – Agents, here you go. – We got it. Yep. | -探员 请 -交给我们吧 嗯 |
[17:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:40] | So, ladies lunch goes south | 女士们共进午餐出了岔子 |
[17:42] | when a waiter, who reeks of sulfur, | 一名浑身硫磺味儿的服务员 |
[17:45] | attacks with a blade, killing one of you, | 持刀袭击了你们 杀死一人 |
[17:46] | while the redhead who invited you | 而请你吃饭的红发女人 |
[17:49] | yells something in latin, disappears, | 大喊了一句拉丁文 就无影无踪了 |
[17:51] | and the furniture forms a pile. That about right? | 而家具则叠成了一摞 是这样吧 |
[17:54] | Any idea why a demon would wanna attack three witches? | 知道一个恶魔为什么要袭击三个女巫吗 |
[17:57] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:59] | Right. The waiter was possessed | 嗯 服务员被一个 |
[18:01] | by a demon assassin who was gunning for Rowena, | 企图行刺罗威娜的恶魔附身了 |
[18:03] | since she tried to kill her son Crowley, | 因为她企图杀她儿子克劳力 |
[18:05] | who just so happens to be the King of Hell. | 而他恰好是地狱之王 |
[18:09] | Why do I think you’re not F.B.I. like the police said? | 我为什么觉得你们不像警察说的 是联调局的 |
[18:12] | Let’s cut to it. | 直说吧 |
[18:14] | The cops say that you’re so scared, | 警方说你吓得 |
[18:15] | you don’t wanna leave here. | 不想离开这里了 |
[18:17] | Well, you should be, | 你是该害怕 |
[18:19] | ’cause Crowley’s not only going after Rowena, | 因为克劳力不仅想要罗威娜 |
[18:20] | he’s going after every witch that she hangs with. | 他也不会放过所有她的女巫朋友 |
[18:22] | – I-I’m no witch. – Sure, you are. | -我不是女巫 -你当然是 |
[18:25] | And your pal Rowena, she’s recruiting a new coven. | 你朋友罗威娜 她在为新巫师团招募吧 |
[18:30] | You can’t do this. I have rights. | 你不能那么做 我有权利的 |
[18:32] | And I have a fake badge. | 我还有假警徽呢 |
[18:34] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[18:38] | Chicken bones. | 鸡骨 |
[18:39] | Hex bags. | 巫术袋 |
[18:41] | A pentagram. | 五芒星 |
[18:43] | Still sticking with, uh… | 还要说 |
[18:46] | not a witch? | 不是女巫吗 |
[18:47] | Abite, ab oculis meis… | [咒语] |
[18:50] | Listen, before you finish what you’re about to say, | 你说完你想说的之前 |
[18:52] | know that we are the only thing | 要知道只有我们 |
[18:53] | between you and Crowley’s ninjas. | 挡在你和克劳力的刺客之间 |
[18:55] | But I didn’t try to hurt him. | 我又没想伤害他 |
[18:57] | I mean, I am nobody. I-I’m worse than nobody. | 我是个小人物 我什么都不是 |
[19:00] | I-I’m nobody’s third cousin | 我是小人物的远方表亲 |
[19:02] | who doesn’t even get invited to dinner. | 从不会被请去吃饭 |
[19:04] | We don’t care. | 我们不管 |
[19:05] | We just need to know where Rowena is. | 我们只想知道罗威娜在哪 |
[19:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:09] | But you do know how to scry, is that right? | 但你会占卜吧 |
[19:12] | Scry? What’s that? | 占卜 什么东西 |
[19:14] | Exactly what you know it is. A locating spell. | 就是那个意思 定位咒 |
[19:17] | When you witches use crystals and then prisms | 你们女巫用水晶 棱镜 |
[19:19] | and mirrors to divine images of who you’re trying to find. | 和镜子占卜你想找的人的影像 |
[19:22] | We’re trying to get our hands on Rowena. | 我们想找到罗威娜 |
[19:25] | Okay, now with her out of the picture, | 她如果死了 |
[19:26] | Crowley has no reason to go after you. | 克劳力就没必要追着你不放 |
[19:28] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[19:34] | I don’t have my crystals. | 我没带水晶 |
[19:39] | Well… | 那么 |
[19:44] | This ought to work, huh? | 这个也能行吧 |
[19:49] | I’ll get the light. | 我关灯 |
[19:56] | Ostende mihi | [咒语] |
[19:59] | Illum quem quaero. | [咒语] |
[20:05] | I see her. | 我看到她了 |
[20:09] | She’s packing a bag. | 她在收拾东西 |
[20:18] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[20:20] | I have a gift for you. | 我有礼物给你 |
[20:22] | Two, actually. | 准确说 是两份礼物 |
[20:27] | Is that…blood? | 那是血吗 |
[20:30] | Probably. | 可能是吧 |
[20:33] | And… | 还有 |
[20:38] | You have to forgive me for being the tiger mom, | 抱歉我这么虎妈 |
[20:42] | but it’s never too soon to improve your mind with books. | 但用书籍丰富头脑永远不嫌早 |
[20:46] | Agreed, | 是啊 |
[20:47] | but I like the one nanny gave me more. | 但我更喜欢保姆给我的这本 |
[20:51] | “Dante’s inferno”? | 但丁的《神曲:地狱篇》 |
[20:54] | In the original Italian. | 还是原版意大利文的 |
[20:58] | Has nanny been teaching you other things about our world? | 保姆还教你其他我们世界的东西了吗 |
[21:02] | Some. | 教了一些 |
[21:03] | Doesn’t work very well, does it? | 不是很和谐啊 是吧 |
[21:06] | That’s God for you. Not really thought out. | 上帝就这样 根本没想清楚 |
[21:08] | The whole big bang thing? More of a big bust. | 什么大爆炸的 就是大失败 |
[21:11] | I mean, boom, bang, | 嘭 呯 |
[21:13] | stars, evolution, Taylor Swift. | 繁星 进化 泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[21:16] | I’m guessing you’d have done things differently. | 我猜换你就不会这么做吧 |
[21:18] | I sure will. | 当然了 |
[21:20] | I’ve had a lot of time to think it through. | 我考虑过很久了 |
[21:23] | Any…specifics that we have to look forward to? | 有什么具体我们可以期待的吗 |
[21:29] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[21:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:39] | Goodies! | 好吃的 |
[22:04] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[22:07] | Not…quite. | 不算 |
[22:10] | The meat suit was already dead. | 肉身早就死了 |
[22:11] | It was just the soul that was inside it that was keeping it alive. | 是里面的灵魂维系了它的生命 |
[22:15] | Not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[22:17] | Thank you, uncle Crowley. | 谢谢你 克劳力叔叔 |
[22:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:38] | Airport. | 去机场 |
[22:39] | And be careful with the bags. They’re antiquities. | 小心拿包 都是古董 |
[22:42] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[22:48] | Just my way of giving you the finger… Mr. Winchester. | 我就这样冲你竖手指 温彻斯特先生 |
[22:53] | I don’t suppose you’re here | 你估计不是来 |
[22:54] | to thank me for removing the Mark of Cain, | 感谢我帮你祛除了该隐血印的吧 |
[22:56] | which, by the way, you’re welcome. | 对了 不客气哦 |
[23:00] | Let’s just take things up a notch. | 我们再上个台阶吧 |
[23:03] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[23:09] | I think you’d know by now, Samuel, | 你现在该知道了 萨穆埃尔 |
[23:11] | these things don’t hold me long. | 这些东西困不住我多久 |
[23:14] | I just need to hold you long enough. | 我只需要困住你足够长的时间 |
[23:16] | Well, they do say blondes have more fun. | 早听说金发更好玩 |
[23:23] | “To pull up information on a car, | 想查一辆车的信息 |
[23:24] | select search box, | 选择搜索框 |
[23:28] | type in violations. | 输入违法行为 |
[23:30] | And enter license plate number, | 再输入车牌号 |
[23:35] | make…” | 车型 |
[23:44] | Fortune nookie, | 幸运交配 |
[23:46] | your premiere web site for all your Asian girl fantasies. | 亚裔女孩性幻想首选网站 |
[23:51] | We have hundreds of lovely girls | 我们有几百位美丽的女孩 |
[23:54] | just waiting to chat with you | 就等着跟你聊天呢 |
[23:56] | 24 hours a day. | 全天候恭候 |
[24:03] | What could “Fortune Nookie” be? | 幸运交配什么意思啊 |
[24:11] | Impetus bestiarum. | [咒语] |
[24:12] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[24:16] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[24:16] | Dele malum… | [咒语] |
[24:35] | Cafeteria is serving dead meat suits, right? | 餐厅里在上死肉身吧 |
[24:37] | Yes, majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[24:39] | No chance of soulless lunatics roaming the halls. | 不会有没魂的疯子在走廊里乱跑 |
[24:42] | Did I hear someone mention dessert? | 有人提到甜点了吗 |
[24:45] | In a minute, sweetheart. | 稍等 亲爱的 |
[24:46] | Now, what were we just chatting about? | 我们刚刚说到哪了 |
[24:50] | How when God created mankind, he really screwed it up. | 上帝创造人类时 完全搞砸了 |
[24:54] | Language! | 注意语言哦 |
[24:56] | Is that any way for a primal force to speak? | 原始力量哪能这么说话 |
[24:58] | Every time I take in a soul, | 我每次吸食一个灵魂 |
[25:01] | I feel how much emptiness there is. | 都能深深感到空洞感 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:06] | God made a world where people have to suffer, | 上帝创造了一个让人类受苦 |
[25:09] | and then they die. | 死去的世界 |
[25:11] | – Unfortunately. – But Frankly, | -真是不幸 -但老实说 |
[25:13] | why would they want to live in such a world? | 他们为什么要活在这样的世界上啊 |
[25:18] | I salute your insight, cupcake. | 我向你的真知灼见致敬 亲亲 |
[25:21] | Yes, God’s plan is hideously flawed. | 是啊 上帝的计划有很大缺陷 |
[25:24] | But you and I together? | 但你我联手 |
[25:26] | Well, we can shape things to our own world view. | 我们可以按照自己的想法塑造世界 |
[25:30] | A place where, like the dinosaur, | 一个美德像恐龙一样 |
[25:32] | virtue is extinct, | 灭绝 |
[25:34] | where the very air that we breathe is pure evil. | 空气中都是绝对邪恶的味道的世界 |
[25:38] | Would you like that? | 你喜欢那样吗 |
[25:39] | Would you? | 你呢 |
[25:44] | You’d really be happy if everyone… | 如果大家都是邪恶的 |
[25:46] | was evil? | 你真就开心了吗 |
[25:50] | Well…actually, now I come to think of it, | 其实 想起来 |
[25:52] | if everyone was dark and damned, | 如果人人都黑暗 被诅咒 |
[25:55] | wouldn’t be much of a challenge. | 就不怎么具有挑战性了 |
[25:58] | Watching a human reject the light | 看着人类拒绝光明 |
[25:59] | and embrace depravity… yes, well, | 拥抱堕落 那才 |
[26:02] | that’s where the gratification really is. | 能给人满足感 |
[26:04] | Never gets old. | 从不会觉得无聊 |
[26:08] | This bemuses you? | 你觉得困惑吗 |
[26:12] | Good, evil, heaven, hell, people.. | 好 坏 天堂 地狱 人类 |
[26:15] | It all seems so unimportant. | 一切都感觉好渺小 |
[26:18] | Well, I don’t know that I’d say that. | 也未必吧 |
[26:20] | I don’t think you’re seeing the big picture. | 我觉得你没看到大局 |
[26:22] | Meaning what exactly? | 什么意思 |
[26:26] | Guess what, uncle Crowley? | 猜怎么着 克劳力叔叔 |
[26:30] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[26:32] | No. | 不 |
[26:44] | Mind the undergarments, Samuel. | 内衣小心点拿 萨穆埃尔 |
[26:46] | Imported, of course. | 都是进口的 |
[26:48] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[26:49] | Where is what, dear? | 什么在哪 |
[26:51] | The book! | 那本书 |
[26:53] | The Book of the Damned. | 《诅咒之书》 |
[26:55] | The codex is in there, but the book is not. | 法典在里面 但书不在 |
[26:57] | So where the hell is it? | 书在哪 |
[26:58] | Do you take me for a fool? | 你当我是傻瓜吗 |
[27:01] | Like I’d run around with those two spectacularly powerful items | 我会随身带着那两件非凡的宝器 |
[27:05] | anywhere in proximity. | 把他们放在一起吗 |
[27:07] | Well, now we’ve got the codex | 那我们拿到法典了 |
[27:09] | and Charlie’s code-breaking, | 还有查理的解码 |
[27:11] | so the book isn’t as useful to you as it was. | 所以那本书对你也不像之前那么有用了 |
[27:14] | Or so you hope. | 你是希望如此吧 |
[27:16] | That’s what I admire in you, Samuel. | 我就钦佩你这点 萨穆埃尔 |
[27:18] | That plucky optimism. | 这种大胆的乐观主义 |
[27:20] | That plucky, stupid optimism. | 大胆愚蠢的乐观主义 |
[27:24] | Sam, why don’t you go grab Cass | 萨姆 你去找小卡来 |
[27:25] | so Florence Nightingale here can do her stuff? | 让红发天使做她该做的 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:44] | You do recall our deal, eh? | 你记得我们的协议吧 |
[27:47] | First I de-spell the angel, then I go free. | 我解除天使的咒语 然后放我走 |
[27:50] | Mm, except for one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[27:51] | There were no exceptions in our arrangement. | 我们的协议没有例外 |
[27:54] | The book. Gonna need that baby back. | 书 那个得拿回来 |
[27:56] | The book was never mentioned in our negotiations. | 我们的协议里没提到书 |
[27:58] | Well, now it is. | 现在有了 |
[28:00] | Our deal says… | 我们的协议是 |
[28:02] | Our deal says whatever I want it to say. | 我们的协议我说什么就是什么 |
[28:07] | You’re gonna play by my rules | 你要按我的规矩来 |
[28:10] | because I have your son on speed dial. | 因为你儿子的电话我一键就能拨通 |
[28:14] | Call him. | 打给他啊 |
[28:19] | If I’m dead, you’ve got a big fat pile of nothing. | 如果我死了 你就什么都别想得到 |
[28:24] | No book ever. | 永远别想拿到书了 |
[28:27] | And your friend with the bent halo? | 你那个光环坏掉的朋友 |
[28:30] | He goes foaming-at-the-mouth mad and dies. | 他会疯到口吐白沫死掉 |
[28:34] | Your turn! | 该你了 |
[28:40] | Your eyes… | 你的眼睛 |
[28:44] | So burdened. | 背负重担 |
[28:46] | What happened precisely when I removed the mark? | 我祛除了血印后发生了什么 |
[28:50] | The book wasn’t specific. | 书里没细说 |
[28:52] | Yes, I read quite a bit of it. | 我是读了不少 |
[28:58] | What new hell has Dean Winchester unleashed | 迪恩·温彻斯特又往这世界上释放了 |
[29:00] | upon the world? | 什么新灾难 |
[29:05] | – Dean! – Yeah? | -迪恩 -怎么 |
[29:06] | Hey, I can’t find Cass. | 我找不到小卡 |
[29:08] | – What? – He’s not there. He… he… he broke free. | -什么 -他不在 他挣脱了 |
[29:11] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[29:34] | So absurd, driving in circles looking for your unhinged angel. | 真荒谬 开车到处兜圈找你们的落跑天使 |
[29:38] | We’re not driving in circles, all right? | 我们没在兜圈 |
[29:40] | We’re locked onto his phone’s G.P.S. | 我们锁定了他的手机GPS |
[29:43] | We’re tracking his location. | 正在追踪他的位置 |
[29:45] | I have no idea what you just said, | 我完全听不懂你刚刚说的话 |
[29:46] | but I’m sure I could do it faster. | 但我肯定能做得更快 |
[29:48] | Yeah, maybe you could, | 或许吧 |
[29:49] | but you would have to do a spell, | 但那样你就得施咒了 |
[29:51] | which means we would have to take the cuffs off, | 我们就得给你解下手铐 |
[29:54] | and we are not going to take the cuffs off. | 那是不可能的 |
[29:57] | There’s no trust? Are we not a team? | 毫无信任吗 我们不是一个团队吗 |
[30:00] | No. | 不是 |
[30:12] | You sent for me, sire? | 您找我 陛下 |
[30:14] | I wanted to commend you | 我想表扬你 |
[30:16] | for how well you’ve stepped into your new role as nanny | 在前任因不适离职后 |
[30:19] | after the last one became indisposed. | 很好地接替了保姆一职 |
[30:21] | “Indisposed”? She’s dead. | 不适 她死了 |
[30:24] | At any rate, you seem to be cut out for this kind of work. | 总之 你似乎很适合这种工作 |
[30:27] | Amara clearly responds to you. | 阿玛拉显然很喜欢你 |
[30:30] | She looks at me like she wants to eat me. | 她像看食物一样看着我 |
[30:33] | She wants to eat everyone. Don’t take it personally. | 她看什么都像食物 别往心里去 |
[30:35] | Majesty, uh, I have no experience with children. | 陛下 我没有带孩子的经验 |
[30:39] | Um, is there nothing else I can do? | 我不能做别的吗 |
[30:41] | Apparently not, | 看来是不能 |
[30:43] | seeing as you failed to assassinate my mother. | 毕竟你没能刺杀我母亲 |
[30:47] | I’d hate to be disappointed twice. | 我可不想再失望 |
[30:50] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[30:54] | So, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[30:58] | Amara seems to be growing in leaps and bounds. | 阿玛拉似乎长得很快 |
[31:00] | Not just in maturity, | 不仅是成熟度 |
[31:02] | but in strength and confidence, too. | 力量和自信都大涨 |
[31:03] | I don’t want her to get out of hand | 我不希望她失控 |
[31:05] | before I’m sure of her loyalty. | 我还不能确信她的忠心 |
[31:07] | I need you to stop overfeeding her. | 你要停止对她的无度喂食 |
[31:10] | But you said to give her whatever she wants | 但您说要满足她的一切要求的 |
[31:12] | whenever she wants it. | 不论她何时需要 |
[31:14] | Well, now I’m saying something different, aren’t I? | 现在我改说法了 |
[31:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:18] | We don’t want a generation of entitled, | 可不能培养出自以为是的 |
[31:21] | pudgy kids, do we? | 小胖丫头啊 |
[31:23] | No, we do not. | 当然不了 |
[31:25] | So simple inform her | 告诉她 |
[31:27] | that we’re cutting back on her soul food. | 我们要减少她的灵魂食物 |
[31:30] | It’s, uh, it’s the healthier choice. | 这样更加健康 |
[31:33] | You want me to tell her this? | 您要我去跟她说吗 |
[31:43] | You are her nanny, aren’t you? | 你不是她的保姆吗 |
[31:45] | – Well… – ’cause if you’re not the nanny, | -这… -如果你不是 |
[31:48] | then what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[31:50] | Oh, I know… | 我知道了 |
[31:51] | roasting on a spit until the end of time. | 插在竿子上 烤到时间尽头 |
[31:57] | I’ll, uh, do my best. | 我尽力吧 |
[31:59] | Good man. | 很好 |
[32:04] | And you look wonderful in an apron. | 你系围裙真好看 |
[32:19] | You wouldn’t think a road trip with two such strapping lads | 跟两个这么高大威猛的小伙子一起公路旅行 |
[32:22] | could be this tedious. | 居然能这么无聊 |
[32:24] | Shall we have a wee sing-song? | 我们唱唱歌吧 |
[32:26] | No! | 不行 |
[32:27] | I have myself to blame. | 只能怪我自己 |
[32:29] | Should never make deals with Winchesters, | 就不该跟温家人做协议 |
[32:32] | since they seem unable to hold up their end of the bargain. | 他们似乎从来不能履行协议 |
[32:35] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[32:37] | Oh, just that thing between Sam, Crowley, and myself. | 就是萨姆 克劳力和我之间的那件事 |
[32:43] | What? What’s she talking about? | 什么 她在说什么 |
[32:46] | Oh, surely, you knew Sam made a deal with me to kill my son | 你肯定是知道萨姆跟我做了协议 他杀我儿子 |
[32:49] | if I removed the Mark of Cain from your arm. | 交换我祛除你胳膊上的该隐血印吧 |
[32:53] | Well, is the mark gone? Yes. | 血印祛除了吗 是的 |
[32:57] | Is Crowley dead? No. | 克劳力死了吗 没有 |
[33:01] | Oh, he didn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[33:04] | He didn’t know! | 他不知道诶 |
[33:07] | Look, I was gonna tell you. | 我想告诉你的 |
[33:09] | Obviously, nothing ever came of it, | 不用说 那事最终无果 |
[33:11] | so I-I figured there was no point, you know? | 我就觉得没那个必要了 |
[33:13] | No point, huh? | 没必要 |
[33:15] | I-I mean, I see what Dean’s saying. | 我明白迪恩的意思 |
[33:18] | Your wee pal Castiel wouldn’t be in this pickle | 如果你遵守了承诺 |
[33:20] | if you’d done what you’d promised. | 你的朋友卡西迪奥就不会陷入这麻烦了 |
[33:22] | I would’ve had no reason to cast the attack dog spell | 如果克劳力已经死了 |
[33:24] | if Crowley were already dead. | 我也没必要施下疯狗咒 |
[33:26] | Excellent point. | 说得好 |
[33:27] | It’s not my point. | 我没那么想 |
[33:29] | Sam knows my point. | 萨姆知道我怎么想 |
[33:31] | Keyword… secrets. | 关键词是秘密 |
[33:35] | Ah, well, I’m just glad I got the conversation flowing. | 我很高兴我们聊起来了 |
[33:40] | Family relations are a speciality of mine. | 家庭关系我最擅长了 |
[33:45] | – Did he stop? – Yeah, he stopped. | -他停下了吗 -嗯 是的 |
[33:49] | And he’s close. | 他就在附近 |
[34:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:33] | All right, he’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 他肯定就在附近 |
[34:35] | So I’ll head up the street, you guys head the other way. | 我往前走 你们走另一边 |
[34:37] | Are you joking? I’m in heels. | 开玩笑吗 我穿着高跟呢 |
[35:59] | Get a life. | 干点正事儿吧 |
[36:46] | Cass! Cass! | 小卡 小卡 |
[36:49] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[36:50] | Okay, this isn’t you. It’s the spell. | 这不是你 是咒语的影响 |
[36:53] | You can beat this. | 你能克服的 |
[36:55] | Cass… | 小卡… |
[36:57] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[37:03] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[37:10] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[37:11] | It’s gonna be okay, buddy, all right? | 会没事的 兄弟 好吗 |
[37:27] | Desiste. | [咒语] |
[37:37] | Do I need to remind you these are witch-killing bullets? | 需要我提醒你这是杀女巫的子弹吗 |
[37:40] | Finish it! | 把咒语终结了 |
[37:42] | Yes, yes, all right. | 好啦 知道了 |
[37:45] | Adlevo onus tuum. | [咒语] |
[38:01] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[38:02] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[38:14] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 起来 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[38:22] | Permitte telum. | [咒语] |
[38:24] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[38:30] | No! | 不 |
[38:30] | Impedi! | [咒语] |
[38:37] | I’m sure you had every intention of honoring our deal. | 我确信你绝对有意遵守我们的约定 |
[38:41] | But why take chances? | 但何必冒险呢 |
[39:04] | You should keep applying that. | 你应该继续敷着 |
[39:05] | Thanks, mom. You just keep the beers comin’. | 谢了 老妈 你只管一直上啤酒就好 |
[39:09] | Dean, I… | 迪恩 我… |
[39:11] | There aren’t words. | 我的心情言语无法表达 |
[39:12] | You’re right. There aren’t words, Cass, | 你说得对 是没什么可说的 小卡 |
[39:14] | ’cause there’s no need. | 因为没这个必要 |
[39:15] | You were under a spell. It’s fine. | 你是被咒语控制了 没关系的 |
[39:18] | Yeah, but you had Rowena. | 是啊 但你们都抓到罗威娜了 |
[39:21] | Because of me, you… | 因为我 你们… |
[39:22] | You know, Cass, | 你知道吗 小卡 |
[39:24] | we’ve got the codex. | 我们拿到法典了 |
[39:26] | That’s a start. You know, it’ll slow Rowena down some. | 这是个开头 这能稍稍减慢罗威娜的速度 |
[39:29] | If we’d killed her, | 假如我们杀了她 |
[39:30] | The Book of The Damned would’ve been lost. | 就永远也找不到《诅咒之书》了 |
[39:32] | Besides, we got bigger fish to fry. | 另外 我们还有更要紧的事要操心 |
[39:34] | The darkness. | 黑暗 |
[39:36] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[39:36] | Well, the big question is, where the hell is she? | 最大的问题是 她现在在哪 |
[39:41] | Dean, I can fix that. | 迪恩 我能治好你 |
[39:43] | No, no, no. No, no. It’s fine, Cass. | 不不 没关系的 小卡 |
[39:47] | Besides, I had it comin’. | 再说了 我也是该打 |
[40:03] | Hereby command and decree… blah, blah, blah. | 特此下令…等等等等 |
[40:07] | Hung on hooks for all eternity… | 永生永世被挂在钩子上… |
[40:10] | Entrails removed… | 内脏挖走… |
[40:38] | Amara? | 阿玛拉 |
[40:48] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[40:49] | Of course, poppet. | 当然了 小乖乖 |
[40:52] | But tell you what, maybe we should have a chat first. | 但这样吧 也许我们应该先聊聊 |
[40:57] | I said | 我说了 |
[40:59] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |