时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here, ghosty, ghosty, ghosty! | 出来 鬼魂 鬼魂 鬼魂 |
[00:05] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来 不管你在哪儿 |
[00:08] | I don’t believe in ghosts. | 我不相信鬼魂 |
[00:10] | The camera caught ghost in the film? Spirit photography. | 摄像机拍到了鬼 灵魂摄影 |
[00:13] | How do you think angry spirits are born? | 你以为怨魂是怎么产生的 |
[00:15] | Can’t let it go. They can’t move on. | 无法释怀 无法前行 |
[00:17] | They stood here for years. | 停留在这里多年 |
[00:19] | They all feel disembodied, scared. | 他们都觉得空洞 害怕 |
[00:22] | Talking about ghosts. | 还说鬼魂呢 |
[00:23] | No! | 不 |
[00:25] | The darkness — she saved me. | 黑暗 她救了我 |
[00:27] | We’re bound, Dean. | 我们是联系在一起的 迪恩 |
[00:29] | She thanked me. | 她感谢了我 |
[00:30] | – For what? – Setting her free. | -谢你什么 -释放了她 |
[00:35] | I think Amara is the Darkness. | 阿玛拉应该就是黑暗 |
[00:37] | The devil’s in that girl! | 那女孩身体里有魔鬼 |
[00:38] | Amara’s hungry. She’s a growing girl. | 阿玛拉饿了 她正在长身体 |
[00:41] | So we have some ancient evil out there, | 外面有个古老的邪恶 |
[00:42] | just getting stronger by the day. | 每天都愈发强大 |
[00:44] | I want that child. | 我想要那个孩子 |
[00:45] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:47] | The child eats souls. | 那孩子吃灵魂 |
[00:48] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:51] | Amara? | 阿玛拉 |
[00:52] | I said… | 我说了 |
[00:54] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[01:11] | This place is way creepier in person. | 亲身来到这个房间感觉更恐怖了 |
[01:14] | Hell, yeah, it is. | 当然了 |
[01:16] | Ghost facers can’t capture the…rage vibes. | 抓鬼特工队可捕捉不到那股愤怒的感觉 |
[01:20] | You think we’ll see anything? | 你觉得我们会看到什么吗 |
[01:22] | You know why I got this room? | 知道我为什么要这间房吗 |
[01:24] | It’s supposed to get the heavy paranormal action. | 据说有很多超自然现象 |
[01:33] | And now we’re in “The Shining.” | 现在我们变成《闪灵》了 |
[01:39] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[01:56] | – She’s coming to get you. – Shut up! | -她要来抓你了 -别闹了 |
[02:00] | Don’t worry. I’m here. | 别担心 有我在呢 |
[02:03] | This is what we came here for, right? | 我们不就为这个来的吗 |
[02:33] | The hinges are falling. | 门就是松了 |
[02:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | Don’t suppose you got a 20 on the Darkness. | 找到黑暗的位置了吗 |
[03:11] | Uh, well, I thought I had something earlier. | 我之前还以为是查到了什么 |
[03:12] | Half a town flipped their gourds and started attacking people, | 半个小镇突然发疯 到处袭人 |
[03:15] | but it turns out they’d eaten rabid possum meat. | 结果是因为吃了患了狂犬病的负鼠肉 |
[03:19] | Okay, they do realize that possum is a giant rat, right? | 他们知道负鼠就是大老鼠吧 |
[03:22] | It’s a marsupial. | 其实是有袋类动物 |
[03:25] | Not the point. Look, check this out. | 不是重点 看这个 |
[03:26] | Um, “A couple was ax-murdered in Fall River, Massachusetts, | 一对情侣在马萨诸塞州福尔河被人用斧子砍死 |
[03:29] | at”… wait for it… | 案发地为 听好了 |
[03:31] | “The Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast Museum.” | 莉兹·波顿床铺早餐式旅馆博物馆 |
[03:33] | – A b&b and a museum. – Yeah. | -床铺早餐式旅馆加博物馆吗 -嗯 |
[03:35] | That doesn’t sound like a tourist trap at all. | 完全不像黑店嘛 |
[03:38] | I mean, the thing is, | 是这样 |
[03:39] | the inn was Lizzie Borden’s actual house. | 那家旅馆是莉兹·波顿本人的房子 |
[03:42] | In 1892, she hacked up her dad and stepmom there. | 1892年 她在那家里砍死了爸爸和她继母 |
[03:45] | Or… or allegedly hacked them up. | 至少是据传如此 |
[03:47] | She was acquitted, | 她被判了无罪 |
[03:48] | ended up spending the rest of her days in Fall River | 余生一直生活在福尔河 |
[03:49] | hounded and persecuted by the townspeople. | 但却遭镇民的迫害 |
[03:52] | So you’re thinking revenge killing? | 你觉得是报复杀人吗 |
[03:54] | Why now? | 为什么现在啊 |
[03:55] | It was probably just some psycho fan | 可能是哪个看多了杀人狂电影的 |
[03:56] | who’s seen too many slasher flicks. | 变态粉丝 |
[03:58] | Could be, But the inn was locked up, | 有可能吧 但旅馆门锁得好好的 |
[04:01] | no signs of entry or exit, | 没有人进出的痕迹 |
[04:02] | a half a dozen guests, | 六位住客 |
[04:03] | none of whom saw or heard any intruders. | 无一人看到或听到人闯入 |
[04:05] | Well, maybe the murderer was actually competent. | 或许凶手很厉害呢 |
[04:10] | Wait a minute. I know what this is. | 等等 我知道怎么回事了 |
[04:13] | This has something to do with your freaky fetish for… | 这跟你对连环杀手的 |
[04:15] | for serial killers. | 奇怪迷恋有关 |
[04:18] | It’s not a fetish. | 算不上迷恋 |
[04:19] | You’ve always wanted to see that house. | 你本来就想去看那栋房子 |
[04:21] | Dean, two people are dead | 迪恩 死了两个人啊 |
[04:23] | in Lizzie Borden’s home. | 还死在莉兹·波顿家里 |
[04:25] | We got no leads on Amara. I say we check this out. | 我们没有阿玛拉的线索 不如去看看嘛 |
[04:29] | Besides, the entire Borden clan are buried in Fall River, | 而且 整个波顿家族都埋在福尔河 |
[04:32] | including Lizzie. | 包括莉兹本人 |
[04:35] | What do you want to do about Cass? | 你想拿小卡怎么办 |
[04:36] | Oh, he’s knee-deep in binge-watching “The wire.” | 他连看《火线》正看得欢呢 |
[04:40] | Oh, yeah, he’s not coming out any time soon. | 嗯 他一时半会儿是停不下来了 |
[04:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | Borden b&b. How may I help you? | 波顿旅馆 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[05:01] | So I guess now Lizzie Borden has her own doll. | 莉兹还有自己的娃娃了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, went a little overboard on the crazy eyes. | 疯眼睛有点过头了 |
[05:05] | No, it’s absolutely not a crime scene anymore. | 不 现在已经不是犯罪现场了 |
[05:08] | Look, the room’s been cleaned, | 房间已经清理干净了 |
[05:10] | and you’re not even on the same floor. | 而且你都不在那层楼 |
[05:12] | Th-there’s no reason to canc– | 没必要取消… |
[05:17] | People still freaked out about the murders, huh? | 大家还对凶杀的事心有余悸 是吧 |
[05:19] | Some find it exciting. | 有些人则觉得刺激 |
[05:21] | Can I help you boys? | 二位有什么需要吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah. We’d read about the tragedy, | 嗯 我们读到了惨剧的报道 |
[05:24] | and I’m a bit of a history buff. | 我是个历史迷 |
[05:26] | And I just wanted to ask, | 我想问问 |
[05:28] | do you think the killings | 你觉得凶案跟 |
[05:29] | had anything to do with Lizzie Borden… | 莉兹·波顿有任何关系吗 |
[05:30] | I mean, her ghost, or whatever? | 我是指她的鬼魂什么的 |
[05:33] | Probably just some crazed fan broke in, right? | 大概就是个疯狂粉丝闯了进来 是吧 |
[05:35] | These are great questions, guys… | 这些问题很好 |
[05:37] | Ones we usually answer for our paying guests. | 如果是住客问 我们一般就回答了 |
[05:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[05:45] | You forgot to cancel the bakery order! | 你忘记取消面包店的订单了 |
[05:47] | Mom, I’m with customers. | 妈妈 我招待客人呢 |
[05:48] | $200 worth of Danish and no guests to eat it! | 两百块的丹麦面包 结果没人吃 |
[05:51] | These guys can put away a few. | 他们能吃点啊 |
[05:52] | It’s coming out of your paycheck. | 要从你的工资里扣 |
[05:55] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[05:58] | Working with family can be tough. | 跟家人共事有时是挺难办 |
[06:01] | 20 years. | 20年了 |
[06:04] | And you have your pick of rooms. | 二位选房间吧 |
[06:05] | We’ll take the one the couple was in. | 我们就住那对情侣住的房间 |
[06:07] | The deceased couple? | 死去的那对情侣吗 |
[06:10] | We came a long way to see some ghosts. | 我们大老远来见鬼的 |
[06:11] | We figured there’s the most unrest there. | 那儿应该是最不安生的地方 |
[06:13] | Uh, we’re not renting that room right now… | 我们现在不租那个房间 |
[06:15] | out of respect. | 出于敬意 |
[06:23] | But you got to get back on that horse sometime. | 但早晚得恢复生意嘛 |
[06:25] | Lucky. We redid the room. | 真走运 我们刚重装了房间 |
[06:27] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:29] | And now that we are paying guests, | 既然我们是住客了 |
[06:31] | did you hear or see anything unusual that night? | 你那晚有看到或听到什么不寻常的事吗 |
[06:35] | Not till we heard the screams. | 他们尖叫之前没有 |
[06:38] | I told mom to stay downstairs, and I ran up there. | 我叫妈妈留在楼下 自己跑了上去 |
[06:40] | Oh, God. Blood. | 天呐 那个血啊 |
[06:42] | And who was the couple? | 那对情侣是什么人 |
[06:44] | Local kids. | 就是本地的孩子 |
[06:45] | I mean, nothing special about the girl, but the guy… | 那姑娘没什么特别的 但那男的 |
[06:48] | he was a descendant of the original Bordens. | 他是原波顿家族的后裔 |
[06:54] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:00] | I don’t know where to put my eyes. | 我都不知道眼睛该往哪放 |
[07:03] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我想吐 |
[07:05] | We’re surrounded by doilies. | 我们被花饰包围了 |
[07:06] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[07:09] | Okay, you think the innkeeper | 那旅馆老板 |
[07:10] | might have mentioned this before he ripped us off. | 坑我们之前也不说一声 |
[07:13] | I guess you’re gonna have to get yourself another room | 看来你得另找间房了 |
[07:15] | Because this was Lizzie’s original room, | 这原来是莉兹的房间 |
[07:17] | – and I’m not giving it up. – What are you, 4? | -我是不会让出去的 -你四岁啊 |
[07:19] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[07:20] | That jibes with what people online | 跟网上对楼上房间的 |
[07:22] | have been saying about the upstairs… | 传说相吻合 |
[07:23] | Crying in empty rooms, footsteps, buzzing lights. | 空屋传来哭声 脚步声 灯光闪烁 |
[07:41] | No secret panels or passageways in the closet. | 衣橱里没有暗格或密道 |
[07:44] | Well, the world’s smallest bathroom is clean. | 世界上最小的厕所没什么问题 |
[07:47] | what is that smell? | 那是什么味儿 |
[07:49] | I think it’s this. | 好像是这个 |
[07:50] | It’s like a lavender toilet water. | 好像是薰衣草花露水 |
[07:53] | Bottled toilet water? | 瓶装花露水 |
[07:55] | Why do you keep spraying it? | 你喷个什么劲 |
[07:57] | I just wanted to see if the squeezy thing worked. | 我就想看看按的那个东东好不好使 |
[08:00] | I think it was supposed to be a perfume or something. | 好像是当香水用的 |
[08:02] | All right, I’m gonna go check out the rest of the inn | 好吧 我去旅馆其他地方看看 |
[08:04] | ’cause now I got grandma all over me, so… | 这下我一身奶奶味儿了 |
[11:15] | Yeah, no Lizzie in the attic. | 莉兹不在阁楼里 |
[11:17] | But I did find a homemade EMF generator. | 但我找到一台自制电磁干扰机 |
[11:20] | Turned that beast off, | 把那东西关了 |
[11:21] | and what do you know… no more signal. | 结果呢 没有信号了 |
[11:24] | Shocking. | 令人震惊啊 |
[11:25] | The, uh, flickering lights… | 闪烁的电灯 |
[11:29] | Wired to timers buried in the walls. | 跟埋在墙里的计时器连着呢 |
[11:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:32] | Oh, and check out this baby. | 还有 看看这个 |
[11:40] | Covering up our very own sound system. | 盖着音响系统呢 |
[11:42] | I, uh, fished this out of the wall. | 我把这个从墙里搜了出来 |
[11:52] | Crying in empty rooms. | 空屋的哭声 |
[11:53] | And there’s more… running footsteps, | 还有呢 跑步的脚步声 |
[11:56] | uh, creepy whispers you can’t quite make out, | 听不清的恐怖低语 |
[11:58] | one flushing toilet… not quite sure what that’s about. | 还有一声马桶冲水 那个没搞明白 |
[12:02] | The whole place is a hoax, man. | 这地方就是假的 |
[12:03] | It’s a tourist trap, just like I said. | 就像我说的 是家黑店 |
[12:05] | Yeah, but we still don’t know how that couple got axed. | 但我们还是不知道那对情侣怎么被人砍死的 |
[12:08] | I mean, how did the killer get in and out? | 凶手如何进出的啊 |
[12:10] | I don’t know. Why don’t we sherlock that over a beer | 不知道 不如我们边喝啤酒吃龙虾卷 |
[12:11] | and a lobster roll, okay? | 边破案 怎么样 |
[12:12] | I got to get out of this doily coffin. | 我得赶紧离开这间花饰棺材 |
[13:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:08] | Detective Madsen? Agent Collins. | 马德森警探 我是柯林斯探员 |
[13:13] | You weren’t feds earlier. | 你们之前还不是联调局的呢 |
[13:14] | Well, um, my partner and I were undercover | 我和我搭档是卧底来调查 |
[13:17] | investigating the original murders. | 之前的案件的 |
[13:19] | Where the hell were you when my mom was being… | 那我妈妈被杀时你在哪呢 |
[13:24] | I’m so very sorry, Mr. Kemper. | 我很遗憾 坎普先生 |
[13:28] | We’re gonna find the son of a bitch who’s doing this. | 我们会找到行凶的混蛋的 |
[13:54] | He had just finished locking up. | 他刚刚锁好门 |
[13:55] | No one was inside but him and Mrs. Kemper. | 旅馆里只有他和坎普太太 |
[13:57] | Staff went home hours ago. | 员工几小时前就回家了 |
[13:59] | And no suspects for the first murders, either? | 第一起凶案也没有嫌疑人吗 |
[14:03] | I’m agent Gabriel. | 我是盖布利尔探员 |
[14:05] | Listen, I saw a guy hanging around earlier, | 我之前看到附近有个人 |
[14:07] | snapping some photos, | 在拍照 |
[14:08] | and he ran away when I tried to make contact. | 我想跟他说话时 他跑掉了 |
[14:10] | Let me guess… short, chunky, baby-faced? | 我猜猜 矮 胖 娃娃脸 |
[14:14] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 |
[14:15] | That’s Len. Total teddy bear. | 那是伦 人畜无害的 |
[14:18] | I went to high school with him. | 我们是高中同学 |
[14:21] | Obsessed with ghosts, but harmless. | 他超喜欢鬼魂之类的事 但他没坏心 |
[14:25] | Ghosts? | 鬼魂啊 |
[14:26] | Is that a real issue around here? | 这真是个问题吗 |
[14:27] | According to the chamber of commerce, absolutely. | 据商会说 绝对是呢 |
[14:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | I’ll send an officer over to Len, get a statement from him. | 我会派个警官去伦那里录下口供 |
[14:33] | You know what? You guys got your hands full. | 这样吧 你们挺忙了 |
[14:34] | We’ll, uh… we’ll drop by. | 我们去吧 |
[14:36] | – Thanks. – You betcha. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[14:40] | Well, so far we got squat that says ghost | 目前没有任何闹鬼的迹象 |
[14:42] | or anything remotely us. | 跟我们毫不沾边 |
[14:44] | So maybe it’s not our usual kind of gig. | 或许不是我们一般的案子 |
[14:46] | Maybe we’re dealing with a serial killer. | 或许这是个连环杀手 |
[14:48] | Yeah, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 那你就开心了 是吧 |
[14:54] | Agent Collins. | 柯林斯探员 |
[14:55] | This is Detective Madsen. There’s been another victim. | 我是马德森警探 又发生了一起案件 |
[14:57] | – Really? – Accident next county. | -是吗 -发生在邻郡 |
[14:59] | – God. – I’m there now. | -天呐 -我已经过去了 |
[15:01] | No. Thanks for letting me know. | 嗯 多谢告知 |
[15:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:05] | Another ax vic. | 又一人死在斧子下 |
[15:07] | This one miles from the b&b. | 这起案件离旅馆好几英里呢 |
[15:09] | Lizzie left home. | 莉兹离家了 |
[15:10] | Apparently. | 看来是啊 |
[15:12] | All right, I’ll take the crime scene. | 好吧 我去犯罪现场 |
[15:14] | You take Len. | 你去找伦 |
[15:21] | Who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[15:23] | Babysitter was home with the kid, | 保姆在家带孩子 |
[15:24] | found dad in the driveway. | 在车道上发现了爸爸 |
[15:26] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | I heard Jordie’s dad pull up outside, | 我听到乔迪的爸爸在外面停了车 |
[15:33] | and then there was this shout. | 然后有人大喊了一声 |
[15:36] | I went to look, | 我去看 |
[15:36] | and I saw the blood before I saw him. | 还没看见人 就先看见血了 |
[15:40] | I thought someone had spilled paint. | 我还以为是有人洒了油漆 |
[15:43] | And what about before? | 那之前呢 |
[15:45] | I mean, did you notice anything out of the ordinary? | 你注意到什么异常情况了吗 |
[15:48] | A sound, smell? There’s no detail too small. | 声音 气味 任何细节都行 |
[15:52] | No, it was like any other night. | 没有 跟往常一样 |
[15:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[15:57] | Jordie. Are you all right? | 乔迪 你没事吧 |
[16:02] | Did he see anything? | 他看到什么了吗 |
[16:04] | No, he was inside the whole time. | 没有 他一直在家里的 |
[16:07] | Ma’am, um, Agent Collins with the FBI. | 夫人 我是联调局的柯林斯探员 |
[16:10] | I understand this is a terrible time, | 我知道这不是个好时机 |
[16:13] | but if you can manage, I would love to ask you a few… | 但如果可以 我想问你几个… |
[16:15] | You need to get out of my house is what you need to do. | 你得赶紧离开我家 |
[16:19] | Of course. Uh, we can do this tomorrow. | 当然 我可以明天再来 |
[16:20] | Get out! | 出去 |
[16:38] | Didn’t expect to see her here. | 没想到能在这儿看见她 |
[16:39] | Well, got to live your bliss. | 得会享乐嘛 |
[16:42] | Well, you are a Lizzie Borden… | 你是个莉兹·波顿的 |
[16:46] | I don’t think “fan” covers it. | 看来粉丝都不足以形容你 |
[16:48] | A…Superfan. | 铁杆粉 |
[16:50] | A-and curator. | 也是博物馆管理员 |
[16:54] | And is that what you were doing tonight at the b&b? | 你今晚去旅馆就为了这个吗 |
[16:57] | Curating? | 做管理 |
[16:59] | I-I, uh… | 我 |
[17:01] | Len, it’s best just to go with the truth here. | 伦 你还是说实话好 |
[17:05] | I-I was trying to get a picture of Lizzie’s ghost. | 我是想拍张莉兹鬼魂的照片 |
[17:08] | And is that what I saw you with? | 你当时拿的是那个吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, it’s, uh… it’s what the Victorians used, | 嗯 是维多利亚时代的 |
[17:14] | for spirit photography. | 专门拍鬼魂的 |
[17:17] | And have you captured any caspers on that thing? | 你用这玩意拍到什么鬼了吗 |
[17:19] | Well, I’ve seen Lizzie at her house. | 我在莉兹家见到过她 |
[17:22] | She’s this wispy, gray shadow, | 她是一团纤弱灰色的阴影 |
[17:26] | but she never shows up on film. | 但拍却拍不到 |
[17:28] | Maybe I should go high-def. | 或许我该改用高清相机 |
[17:32] | Why not go inside? | 为什么不进去 |
[17:34] | I’m not exactly allowed at the inn anymore. | 我现在不再被允许进旅馆了 |
[17:39] | There… there’s a minor restraining order. | 有那么一小张限制令 |
[17:41] | And there’s a gag order not to… | 还有一张禁口令 |
[17:43] | talk about the restraining order. | 不许我谈起那张限制令 |
[17:45] | But you’re a federal agent. | 但你是联邦探员嘛 |
[17:48] | Buried the lead there a little, Len. | 别遮遮掩掩 伦 |
[17:49] | Why don’t you tell me about the restraining order? | 跟我说说那张限制令的事吧 |
[17:52] | It was Lizzie’s 155th birthday. | 那是莉兹的155岁生日 |
[17:54] | I couldn’t get Lizzie’s room, | 我订不到莉兹的房间 |
[17:55] | so I stayed in the basement… | 就住进了地下室 |
[17:59] | …for a couple days. | 住了几天 |
[18:03] | Weeks. I wasn’t bothering anybody. | 几周 我又没打扰到谁 |
[18:05] | So it’s safe to say that you know the inn pretty well. | 这么说 你对旅馆挺了解喽 |
[18:08] | Let me ask you… | 我问问你 |
[18:09] | Did anything about tonight strike you as weird? | 你今晚有没有觉得有什么古怪 |
[18:12] | Just you banging on the window. | 就是你敲窗 |
[18:14] | – Your chat room is open. – Oh, god, no. | -你的聊天室开启了 -天呐 糟糕 |
[18:17] | I’m supposed to lead a live chat | 我原定主持一场 |
[18:18] | about the ax murders in Fall River. | 关于福尔河斧子杀人案的直播聊天 |
[18:19] | I’m not Lizzie CNN! | 我不是莉兹新闻频道啊 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I don’t know why anyone would think that. | 真不知道怎么会有人那么想呢 |
[18:25] | I’ll close it down. Be right back. | 我这就关掉 等下 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | Four ax murders in two days, no leads. | 两天四起斧子杀人案 毫无线索 |
[18:31] | The whole town’s panicking like it’s the Purge. | 整个小镇都慌了 像大清洗一样 |
[18:33] | Yeah, not the whole town. | 也不是整个小镇 |
[18:34] | Mrs. Pinski doesn’t seem too broken up | 平斯基太太对丈夫 |
[18:36] | over the fact that her husband was butchered in the driveway. | 惨死在车道上似乎并不很伤心呢 |
[18:38] | You saw the body. She’s in shock. | 你看到尸体了 她那是太震惊 |
[18:41] | Still. | 那也还是… |
[18:44] | People have freaky-ass reactions to loss. | 人们对丧亲的反应很奇怪的 |
[19:10] | Where did you see this? | 你在哪看到这个的 |
[19:13] | A site about ghosts? | 一个关于鬼魂的网站吗 |
[19:15] | Th-the paranormal. | 超自然网 |
[19:18] | Len, you might be the worst liar I’ve ever met. | 伦 你真心是我见过的最不会撒谎的人了 |
[19:21] | Tell me where you’ve seen this symbol. | 告诉我你是在哪见过这个标志的 |
[19:25] | I can take you down to the station and ask you there, | 我可以带你去警局 在那儿问你 |
[19:26] | but then we’ve got to involve the local police, | 但那就得惊动当地警方了 |
[19:28] | your restraining order. | 记得你的限制令吗 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[19:34] | I was outside Lizzie’s house a couple nights ago | 几晚前 我在莉兹家外 |
[19:38] | t-trying to catch a picture of her. | 就是想拍张她的照片 |
[19:45] | For a second, I thought you were… never mind. | 我刚刚还以为你是…没事了 |
[19:48] | Are you lost or staying at the inn? | 你是迷路了 还是住这家旅馆 |
[19:52] | I wish I were. | 是就好了 |
[19:55] | I want to see where Lizzie axed her folks. | 我想看莉兹砍死父母的地方 |
[19:58] | Well, uh, you were looking at it. | 就是这里 |
[20:01] | Half of it. | 至少是一半的地方 |
[20:01] | That’s where they found Andrew Borden | 安德鲁·波顿的尸体就是在那儿发现的 |
[20:03] | Slumped over the couch in the sitting…room. | 瘫倒在客厅的沙发上 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry. Uh, how old are you? | 抱歉 你多大了 |
[20:13] | Poor Lizzie. I’ve been reading up on her. | 可怜的莉兹啊 我最近在读她的故事 |
[20:17] | Her parents sucked. | 她父母好糟糕 |
[20:19] | I totally agree! | 是啊 |
[20:20] | Lizzie has been so misunderstood by history. | 莉兹完全被历史误解了 |
[20:23] | It’s pretty obvious her uncle | 她叔叔显然有 |
[20:24] | – had the stronger motive and opportunity. – Oh, no. | -更强的动机和机会 -不 |
[20:27] | Lizzie definitely hacked them. | 的确是莉兹砍死了他们 |
[20:30] | You can see it in her eyes… serial-killer eyes. | 看她的眼睛就知道 那是连环杀人犯的眼睛 |
[20:40] | I-I ditched her quick after that. | 之后我就赶紧撇下了她 |
[20:42] | And you didn’t tell the police. | 你也没告诉警方 |
[20:43] | “A”… restraining order. | 第一 有限制令 |
[20:45] | “B”… what am I supposed to say? | 第二 我要说什么啊 |
[20:47] | I was hanging out talking murder | 我大半夜跟个12岁姑娘 |
[20:49] | with a 12-year-old girl in the middle of the night? | 一起闲聊凶杀案吗 |
[20:51] | Where does the symbol come in? | 什么时候看到的标志 |
[20:53] | She had it on her shoulder. | 在她肩膀上 |
[20:55] | I don’t know if it was a scar or… or a birthmark. | 不知道是个疤 还是胎记 |
[20:59] | What did this girl look like? | 那姑娘什么样 |
[21:02] | A girl? | 就姑娘样呗 |
[21:03] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[21:05] | That’s what she said her name was. | 她说她叫这个 |
[21:12] | You know her. | 你认识她 |
[21:15] | You said she was 12? | 你说她12了 |
[21:17] | Well, maybe a little younger, or older. | 差不多吧 |
[21:20] | Who is she? | 她是谁啊 |
[21:23] | She’s a runaway. | 一个离家出走的孩子 |
[21:25] | Do you know where Amara is now? | 你知道阿玛拉现在在哪吗 |
[21:27] | Is she still in town? | 她还在镇上吗 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. Why are you looking for her? | 我不知道 你找她做什么 |
[21:30] | I’m not at liberty to discuss that with you. | 这我不能跟你说 |
[21:31] | You have to tell me. Please! | 你必须告诉我 拜托了 |
[21:33] | I-I need to find her! | 我必须找到她 |
[21:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:38] | You won’t believe me. | 你不会信我的 |
[21:44] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[21:46] | enjoy your Lizzie fest. | 好好看吧 |
[21:49] | No touching. | 别动手啊 |
[21:50] | I-I never touched you. | 我可没碰你 |
[22:13] | I don’t know what that girl did to me, | 我不知道那女孩对我做了什么 |
[22:15] | but I haven’t been right since. | 但那之后我一直不对劲 |
[22:18] | I can’t eat or sleep. | 我吃不下 睡不着 |
[22:22] | I-I don’t dream. | 也不做梦 |
[22:24] | And all the things I used to love… | 我以前喜欢的一切 |
[22:26] | my Lizzie blog, the ghost conventions… | 我的莉兹博客 鬼魂大会 |
[22:29] | they leave me cold. | 都让我毫无感觉 |
[22:30] | I-I put this whole collection on ebay last night. | 我昨晚把整个收藏都摆上了易趣网 |
[22:34] | Now it belongs to some machinist in Ohio. | 现在都归俄亥俄州一个机械工了 |
[22:37] | Well, what about the superfan curator living the bliss? | 你不是享乐的铁杆粉管理者吗 |
[22:42] | Just playing the part of what I used to be. | 就是在扮演从前的我而已 |
[22:46] | You know, fake it till you make it. | 装到成真嘛 |
[22:50] | Or feel it. | 或者到有感觉 |
[22:52] | So, is that what you were doing at the inn tonight… | 你今晚去旅馆就是为了这个吗 |
[22:55] | Faking it? | 装 |
[22:55] | No. | 不是 |
[22:57] | I was looking for Amara. | 我是去找阿玛拉了 |
[22:58] | I want her to put me back. | 我想让她把我恢复过来 |
[23:01] | I’ve always been…odd | 我一直都…不合群 |
[23:04] | and quirky. | 古怪 |
[23:06] | But I had a life, friends. | 但我至少还有份生活 有朋友 |
[23:09] | And now I remember how to talk to people, | 现在 我还记得怎么跟人说话 |
[23:14] | what to say, | 该说什么 |
[23:17] | but I feel like I’m acting, | 但我感觉好像在演戏一样 |
[23:19] | going through the motions. | 只是在走过场 |
[23:23] | I’m like a robot puppet man. | 我就像个机器人木偶 |
[23:29] | Wait, Amara was here? How? | 阿玛拉来过 怎么会 |
[23:32] | Oh, and the real crazy… apparently, she’s like 12. | 更疯狂的是 她现在12了 |
[23:35] | What? How is that even possible? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[23:38] | It ain’t wheaties she’s eating. I’ll tell you that much. | 而且她吃的不是小麦干 |
[23:40] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[23:41] | Len… he ain’t doing so hot. | 伦 他状况不太好 |
[23:43] | I think Amara sucked out his soul. | 我觉得阿玛拉吸食了她的灵魂 |
[23:52] | So, Amara’s growing like a radioactive weed? | 阿玛拉在像草一样疯长吗 |
[23:55] | Yeah, by stuffing her face with souls. | 是啊 因为她在大吃灵魂 |
[23:58] | Does that mean she’s gaining more power, too? | 那么她的力量也更强了吗 |
[24:00] | And for what? | 为什么啊 |
[24:00] | I don’t know. That tsunami’s gonna hit us sooner or later. | 不知道 那个我们是躲不掉的 |
[24:02] | Right now we’ve got to deal with what we can deal with… | 现在 我们只能对付我们能对付的 |
[24:05] | All these spent shells Amara’s leaving behind. | 阿玛拉留下的这些空壳子 |
[24:07] | You don’t think Len’s our Lizzie Borden, do you? | 你不会觉得伦是那个斧子狂人吧 |
[24:09] | No, I-I talked to his neighbors, | 不 我问过他的邻居 |
[24:11] | and except for me seeing him at the b&b, | 除了在旅馆被我碰见 |
[24:13] | he’s been here all night. | 他整晚都在这里 |
[24:14] | So, we can’t kill him ’cause he hasn’t done anything yet. | 我们不能杀他 他还没干过坏事呢 |
[24:18] | Dean, we don’t…want to kill him. | 迪恩 我们也不想杀他啊 |
[24:20] | We want to save people, remember? | 我们是想救人的 记得吗 |
[24:23] | Right, your new rules. | 是啊 你的新规矩 |
[24:26] | Why hasn’t he offed anybody? | 他怎么还没杀人啊 |
[24:27] | I mean, it took Jenna all of walking downstairs | 珍娜走下楼梯的光景 |
[24:29] | to slit her grandmother’s throat. | 就决定去割她奶奶喉咙了 |
[24:30] | I don’t know. Maybe not everybody Who gets their soul sucked out | 不知道 或许不是每个被吸干灵魂的人 |
[24:32] | turns into a killer. | 都会变成杀手 |
[24:33] | Or maybe he just hasn’t gotten around to it yet. | 或许他是还没来得及 |
[24:36] | All right, well, I think the best thing is | 好吧 我想我们最好 |
[24:38] | we just stick close until we figure out how to help him out, | 盯紧他 直到想到解决办法 |
[24:40] | which starts by you telling him he’s got no soul. | 不过首先 你得告诉他 他没魂了 |
[24:44] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[24:46] | Why do I have to do it? | 凭什么是我去 |
[24:47] | Well, because you’ve been there. | 因为你经历过 |
[24:48] | You speak the language. | 你能理解他 |
[24:49] | He doesn’t even know he’s been hoovered yet. | 他还不知道自己被吸了 |
[24:50] | Yeah, but you have a better relationship with him than I do. | 但你跟他关系比我好啊 |
[24:52] | Yeah, but you’re better with that whole sensitive verbal massage. | 但你更会说话安慰人什么的 |
[24:55] | There is no sensitive way to tell somebody | 要怎么”安慰”地跟人说 |
[24:56] | their soul has been sucked out by a prehistoric tween! | 他的灵魂被一个史前恶魔吸干了啊 |
[24:58] | And even if Len does believe us, | 就算伦真信我们 |
[25:00] | is that supposed to make him feel better? | 那难道会让他感觉好点吗 |
[25:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:05] | Probably couldn’t handle the truth, anyway. | 他大概也承受不住真相 |
[25:07] | He’s a little… little fragile right now. | 他现在有点脆弱 |
[25:09] | Okay, well, great. | 好吧 那好 就这样 |
[25:11] | Looks like we’re babysitting a 30-year-old man. | 那么我们要看护一个30岁大老爷们了 |
[25:13] | There may be someone else Amara got to, as well. | 阿玛拉可能还吸了一个人 |
[25:17] | – Our hatchet man. – Yeah. | -斧子杀人狂 -对 |
[25:18] | So, the murders started | 凶案就是 |
[25:19] | right around the time Len saw Amara, right? | 在伦看到阿玛拉之后开始的 是吧 |
[25:21] | Well, the wife of the last victim… Dawn Pinski… | 上一位被害人的妻子 唐恩·平斯基 |
[25:24] | had this bizarre reaction | 听到丈夫被杀时 |
[25:26] | to hearing her husband got minced. | 反应很奇怪 |
[25:28] | I mean, like she couldn’t care less. | 她根本毫不在乎 |
[25:29] | That’s kind of the way I felt the whole time I was soulless. | 我没魂的时候就是那个感觉 |
[25:32] | Oh, yeah, you were one chilly droid. | 是啊 你当时就是个冷血机器人 |
[25:35] | Anyways, detective thinks it’s shock, | 总之 警探认为她是受了惊 |
[25:37] | but I think maybe mom lost her soul and picked up an ax. | 但我想 或许妈妈没了魂 拿起了斧子 |
[25:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:58] | Sydney. This is Agent Collins. | 希德妮 我是柯林斯探员 |
[26:00] | We’re trying to find Mrs. Pinski. | 我们想找平斯基太太 |
[26:02] | Do you have any idea where she might be? | 你知道她可能去哪了吗 |
[26:05] | No. She, uh… | 不知道 她 |
[26:07] | she didn’t mention anything. | 她没说什么啊 |
[26:09] | Dawn didn’t want me to come over today. | 唐恩今天让我不用去了 |
[26:11] | Sydney, you are a part of a federal murder investigation. | 希德妮 你现在卷入了一起联邦案件的调查 |
[26:15] | You do not want to hold anything back from us. | 最好别对我们有任何隐瞒 |
[26:19] | Okay, there might be one place that she could be. | 好吧 有个地方 她可能去了那儿 |
[26:21] | Dawn has a friend — Nate — | 唐恩有个朋友…叫奈特… |
[26:24] | a special friend. | 是个特别的朋友 |
[26:26] | Okay, I’m reading your mail. | 好 我懂你的意思 |
[26:27] | Look, I don’t want to get Dawn in trouble. | 听着 我不想害唐恩惹上麻烦 |
[26:29] | Do you have an address? | 你知道地址吗 |
[26:30] | Kitten videos, chicken and waffles, | 喵星人视频 鸡肉和华夫饼 |
[26:31] | eucalyptus scent — don’t care for it anymore. | 桉树香水 这些都不能激起我的兴趣了 |
[26:33] | Used to swoon for dark, curly hair. | 曾经很迷黑卷发 |
[26:35] | Now — not so much. | 现在…也不了 |
[26:36] | Do you think I had a stroke? Or maybe it’s a brain tumor. | 你觉得我是中风了吗 还是长了脑瘤 |
[26:39] | What’s really freaky | 真正诡异的 |
[26:40] | is all the stuff that used to make my skin crawl | 是所有以前会让我起鸡皮疙瘩的东西 |
[26:42] | now seems… | 如今看来… |
[26:45] | I couldn’t shake a guy’s hand before. | 我之前都不能和人握手 |
[26:47] | God, that wetness. | 天呐 那湿乎乎的感觉 |
[26:49] | Now I could lick the sweat off a stranger’s — | 现在我可以舔掉陌生人身上的汗… |
[26:51] | – Okay. – Yeah, any body part. | -行了 -真的 舔身上任何一个地方 |
[26:53] | I’m serious. I-I feel weird, man. | 真的 我觉得好奇怪 兄弟 |
[26:57] | “Weird” how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[26:58] | Like, something’s hatching inside of me — | 像是…有东西正在我体内孵化 |
[27:02] | something dark, | 黑暗的东西 |
[27:04] | with…wings. | 还长了…翅膀 |
[27:08] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[27:09] | But — no, you looked at Sam like — | 不 你看了萨姆一眼 像是… |
[27:12] | you guys know what’s wrong with me. | 你们知道我出什么问题了 |
[27:16] | You don’t have a soul, all right? | 你没灵魂了 明白了吗 |
[27:18] | Amara sucked it out. | 阿玛拉把你的灵魂吸走了 |
[27:19] | Wha– | 什么… |
[27:20] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:22] | You want to be a little more blunt? | 你要不要更直接了当一点 |
[27:23] | H-how is that even possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[27:26] | Look, this is just so you don’t get in trouble, all right? | 这只是为了避免你惹上麻烦 明白吗 |
[27:27] | We’ll be right back, | 我们马上回来 |
[27:28] | and then we’ll figure out what to do with you. | 然后我们再考虑该拿你怎么办 |
[27:29] | Well, how do — how do I get it back — my soul? | 我要怎么拿回…我的灵魂 |
[27:33] | Generally, you don’t. | 一般来说 是拿不回来了 |
[27:39] | It feels good to finally know. | 终于知道了感觉还不错 |
[27:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:02] | Something happened in here. | 里面出事了 |
[28:04] | Well, the blue car’s the mom’s. I saw it last night. | 蓝车是妈妈的 我昨晚看见了 |
[30:04] | Jordie? | 乔迪 |
[30:06] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[30:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:11] | Give me a sec. | 马上就好 |
[30:28] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:30] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[30:35] | I can’t believe that I bagged both of you guys. | 真不敢相信自己把你俩都抓住了 |
[30:38] | Yeah, so it’s, uh, Sydney, | 是啊 所以是希德妮 |
[30:39] | the killer babysitter, not the mom. | 杀手保姆 不是妈妈 |
[30:44] | So, what’s the story? | 你打算怎么办 |
[30:46] | Are you gonna hack us up like the others? | 准备像砍死其他人那样砍死我们吗 |
[30:48] | I’m — I’m past that. | 我不玩那套了 |
[30:50] | You two are an offering to my new friend. | 你俩是我给我新朋友的祭品 |
[30:53] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[30:56] | Is your new bestie Amara? | 你的新闺蜜是阿玛拉吗 |
[30:58] | You know her? | 你知道她 |
[31:01] | Oh, yeah, we’re tight. | 可不是嘛 我们关系可铁了 |
[31:03] | How did you two meet? | 你俩怎么碰上的 |
[31:07] | A couple nights ago, I got pretty sloshed. | 几晚前 我喝得烂醉 |
[31:11] | This, uh, smug, little trust-fund dirtbag | 有个自以为是的 做信托基金的人渣 |
[31:14] | just dumped me. | 把我甩了 |
[31:16] | Excuse me? Drunk girl? | 打扰一下 醉妞 |
[31:19] | You shouldn’t be driving. | 你不应该开车的 |
[31:21] | You could put your head through a window. | 你可能会把头伸出窗外 |
[31:25] | Uh, where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[31:30] | They bring you to this dump on a school night? | 他们居然在工作日晚上带你来这种破地方 |
[31:34] | My parents used to do that. | 我爸妈也这么干过 |
[31:37] | I found this place on my own. | 我是自己找到这地方的 |
[31:39] | I like dark places. | 我喜欢黑暗的地方 |
[31:42] | You’re here alone? | 你是一个人来的吗 |
[31:46] | Okay, let’s, uh… | 好吧 我… |
[31:49] | let’s get you inside. | 我送你上车吧 |
[31:52] | I’m Sydney, by the way. | 对了 我叫希德妮 |
[31:56] | I’m going to help you, Sydney. | 我会帮助你的 希德妮 |
[32:00] | You think I need help? | 你觉得我需要帮助吗 |
[32:05] | Well, um, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[32:09] | Tonight, anyway. | 至少今晚需要 |
[32:26] | How did — | 你是怎么… |
[32:28] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[32:30] | Oh, I feel like… | 我感觉… |
[32:33] | I feel like ecstasy-orgasm chocolate cake. | 我感觉像是摇头丸高潮巧克力蛋糕 |
[32:37] | You’re an angel. | 你是个天使 |
[32:41] | Do I look like a whiny, winged suck-up? | 我看着像个长翅膀的唠叨鬼马屁精吗 |
[32:46] | Well, then, what are you? | 那么 你是什么 |
[33:08] | Have you guys ever seen the iced-tea commercial | 你们看过一个冰茶广告吗 |
[33:12] | where the lady is lying on the inflatable raft, | 里面有个女的躺在橡皮筏上 |
[33:14] | and she’s just drifting along a sparkling pool? | 在闪闪发光的池子里漂着 |
[33:19] | That’s what it was like being with Amara — | 那就是和阿玛拉在一起的感觉 |
[33:23] | Bliss. | 极乐 |
[33:24] | No hurting, no sadness, | 没有伤痛 没有悲伤 |
[33:28] | no memories. | 也没有记忆 |
[33:30] | So you don’t want memories? | 你不想要记忆吗 |
[33:35] | Did you have nice parents, Sam? | 你有对好父母吗 萨姆 |
[33:40] | Because my folks treated me and my sister | 因为在我爸妈眼中 我和我妹妹 |
[33:43] | like human ashtrays. | 就是人肉烟灰缸 |
[33:46] | I used to have to drink myself blind to even look at these, | 我曾经喝酒麻痹自己 就因为不敢看伤口 |
[33:50] | let alone show anybody. | 更别说给别人看了 |
[33:53] | And now I don’t know what Amara did to me, | 而如今 我不知道阿玛拉对我做了什么 |
[33:55] | but it’s just skin. | 但这只是皮而已 |
[33:59] | Right, well, that’s really…good for you. | 好吧…那真是…恭喜你了 |
[34:02] | No more waking up screaming from nightmares. | 再也不会从噩梦中惊醒 |
[34:04] | No more flashbacks. | 再不会回忆起过去 |
[34:07] | Amara took away the pain. | 阿玛拉带走了痛苦 |
[34:10] | She lightened something in me. | 她点亮了我的内心 |
[34:13] | Except now you’re an ax murderer. | 但你现在变成了斧子杀人犯 |
[34:18] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[34:21] | Before, there was always this constant voice in my head, | 以前我脑海中总会回荡着一个声音 |
[34:25] | “You can’t do that. It’s wrong. | “你不可以那样做 那样不好 |
[34:27] | What if you get caught?” | 万一你被抓住了怎么办” |
[34:27] | And now it is quiet. | 现在终于安静了 |
[34:30] | It is just me and what I want. | 现在只剩下我和我心中的渴望 |
[34:33] | And when you can do whatever you want, | 而当你可以随心所欲做任何事时 |
[34:35] | you don’t have to get caught. | 你根本不会被抓到 |
[34:38] | And then you can really fly. | 那时 你就可以真正飞翔了 |
[34:41] | Were you flying when you diced up that couple at the inn? | 你把旅馆那对情侣砍成肉酱时 也飞翔了吗 |
[34:46] | When I found out that that pus hole | 当我得知那个混蛋 |
[34:49] | was taking another girl to the B&B — | 又带了个女孩去开房时 |
[34:51] | that’s his deal-closing move — | 他就死定了 |
[34:54] | I didn’t have to sit at home and cry about it. | 我可不要窝在家里伤心流泪 |
[34:56] | And what about the innkeeper’s mom? | 旅馆老板的妈妈又怎么惹你了 |
[34:58] | That piece of jerky — | 那个老东西 |
[34:59] | she screwed me out of two weeks pay. | 她欠了我两周的薪水 |
[35:02] | I used to fantasize about killing her, | 我曾经幻想如何杀死她 |
[35:04] | and now I am living the dream. | 现在我梦想已成真 |
[35:07] | So that’s how you got in and out — | 难怪你可以进出无阻 |
[35:08] | You worked there. | 你曾在那里工作过 |
[35:10] | Just for one summer. | 就干了一夏天 |
[35:13] | What about Jordie’s parents, huh? | 乔迪的父母呢 |
[35:14] | What, did they screw you over, too? | 他们也欺负你了吗 |
[35:15] | Not me. Jordie. | 不是我 是乔迪 |
[35:19] | Where to start? | 该怎么说呢 |
[35:22] | Meth-dealing dad, slut mom. | 爸爸贩毒 妈妈犯贱 |
[35:25] | No, I saved Jordie. | 我是救了乔迪 |
[35:28] | And I’m gonna take better care of him than they ever did. | 我比他俩更能照顾好他 |
[35:32] | Well, you said that we were, uh — we were an offering. | 你说我们俩是祭品 |
[35:36] | Well, how are you planning on bringing Amara here? | 你要怎么把阿玛拉找来 |
[35:39] | Don’t tell me that girl’s got a cellphone. | 别跟我说那姑娘有手机 |
[35:40] | I’ve been praying, | 我一直在祈祷 |
[35:44] | and I know that she can hear me. | 我知道她能听见我 |
[35:47] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[35:50] | She’s close. | 她离我很近 |
[35:52] | She hasn’t left me. | 她还没离开我 |
[35:54] | Well, bring her on out. | 那就让她出来 |
[35:55] | We’ve been hunting that bitch for weeks. | 我们追捕那贱人好几周了 |
[35:58] | She is a Goddess! | 她是女神 |
[36:13] | Holy crap. I just did that. | 天哪 我杀人了 |
[36:22] | Take this away. | 我拿着吧 |
[36:28] | The Darkness is coming. | 黑暗就要来了 |
[36:31] | It’s so peaceful. | 它是那么平静 |
[36:35] | It’s coming for all of us. | 它来找我们了 |
[37:02] | Jordie, you have any, uh, family you can stay with? | 乔迪 你有什么亲戚家可以去借住吗 |
[37:14] | When I was 6 months old, my mom died, | 我六个月大时 我妈妈就死了 |
[37:17] | and my dad was… | 我爸爸… |
[37:21] | was never really around much. | 几乎不怎么陪在我身边 |
[37:25] | I realize that’s nowhere close to what you’ve lost, | 我知道这与你相比不算什么 |
[37:29] | but…You’re gonna survive this. | 但…你是能渡过难关的 |
[37:32] | People are gonna help you. | 大家都会来帮你的 |
[37:38] | There’s aunt Kathy. | 我有个凯茜姨妈 |
[37:41] | She comes at Christmas. | 她圣诞节时会过来 |
[37:52] | First of all, I ripped my hand out of the cuff. | 首先 我是把手直接从手铐里挣出来的 |
[37:57] | Well, you saved us, Len. | 你救了我们 伦 |
[37:58] | Yeah, that’s not why I mauled myself. | 这不是我自残的理由 |
[38:01] | I-I wanted to see if I could do it. | 我是想看看我能不能做到 |
[38:03] | It hurt like a mother, | 真是疼死个人 |
[38:06] | but it didn’t wig me out at all. | 但我并没有崩溃 |
[38:10] | I picked up my thumb like it was a mini hot dog. | 我把自己的拇指捡起来 就跟捡迷你热狗肠一样 |
[38:14] | Len, I’m not gonna lie. That’s worrisome. | 伦 说实话 这有点让人担心 |
[38:15] | And that girl — | 那个女孩 |
[38:18] | My brain said I should help you, | 我的大脑说 我应该去帮你们 |
[38:20] | but I-I didn’t really feel anything… | 但我真的一点感觉都没有 |
[38:24] | For you or her. | 无论是对你或她 |
[38:26] | What kind of person can murder and feel nothing? | 什么样的人会杀死人还毫无感觉呢 |
[38:34] | Len, whatever Darkness you have inside you, | 伦 无论你内心有多少黑暗 |
[38:39] | if there’s a shred of conscience, | 只要你还有一丝良知 |
[38:42] | then there might be hope. | 那就还有希望 |
[38:44] | No, Sam said once your soul is gone, | 不 萨姆说灵魂一旦失去 |
[38:47] | you can’t get it back, and — | 就再也回不来了 |
[38:50] | and I-I know for sure now if I’m not stopped, | 我很确定 如果没人阻拦我 |
[38:54] | there’ll be another kill. | 我会继续杀人的 |
[38:57] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[38:59] | Like a bubble rising up. | 就像泡泡在上升 |
[39:04] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[39:08] | You could kill me. | 你可以杀了我 |
[39:12] | No, I can’t — I… | 我不能 |
[39:14] | No, I don’t want to do that. | 我不想那么做 |
[39:18] | Then there’s only one thing. | 那只有一个办法了 |
[39:21] | I’m gonna turn myself in. | 我去自首 |
[39:24] | I’ll confess to all the murders. | 我会担下所有的凶案 |
[39:26] | That way, I can’t get out. | 那样我就出不来了 |
[39:31] | Well, there’s not too many… | 没有很多 |
[39:33] | soulless killers that would give themselves up. | 没灵魂的杀手会去自首 |
[39:37] | I remember what it was like to do the right thing. | 我记得做正确的事是什么感觉 |
[39:40] | So I’m — I’m going through the motions | 所以趁我还能做到 |
[39:45] | for as long as I can. | 就继续走过场吧 |
[39:54] | So, I can’t believe Len turned himself in. | 不敢相信伦居然自首了 |
[39:58] | I mean, it kind of makes sense, you know, | 其实这样也说得通 |
[40:01] | people having different reactions to losing their souls. | 失去灵魂的人会有不同的反应 |
[40:03] | I did. | 我就是 |
[40:05] | Everyone’s got their own history, right? | 每个人都有自己的经历 对吧 |
[40:08] | Len loses his heart. | 伦失去了心 |
[40:10] | Sydney loses her head. | 希德妮失去了头脑 |
[40:11] | What are we looking for, the cowardly lion next? | 接下来是什么 胆小的狮子吗 |
[40:18] | You know, I get this, like, pit in my stomach | 你知道吗 每次我一想到她 |
[40:21] | any time I think of her — | 我的胃就会痛 |
[40:24] | The Darkness — | 黑暗 |
[40:25] | Like, we only know the tip of what she is, | 她是什么 她对人做什么 |
[40:28] | what she does to people. | 我们只看到冰山一角 |
[40:31] | You know, Len was freaked out by her, | 伦被她吓得惊慌失措 |
[40:32] | But Sydney — | 但希德妮 |
[40:33] | Sydney couldn’t get enough. | 希德妮却欲罢不能 |
[40:35] | The…bliss she was talking about, you know? | 她说是极乐 |
[40:41] | What was it like for you? | 对你来说是什么样的 |
[40:43] | Did you feel like that with Amara? | 你和阿玛拉在一起时有那种感觉吗 |
[40:45] | No. | 没有 |
[40:47] | No, I mean, it was quiet, | 没有 那时很平静 |
[40:50] | you know, till, uh | 直到 |
[40:52] | till she started hatching killers | 直到她开始培养杀手 |
[40:54] | and rallying monsters to raise armies. | 召集怪物组建军队 |
[40:58] | So that’s how we have to find her, huh? | 我们就只能这么找她了啊 |
[41:00] | Follow the bodies? | 跟着尸体 |
[41:01] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[41:04] | We could follow the crazy you’ve been seeing. | 我们可以追踪你看到的疯狂幻觉 |
[41:06] | Look, at the rate Amara’s growing, | 按照阿玛拉的成长速度 |
[41:08] | sucking souls and getting stronger, | 到处吸取灵魂 越来越强大 |
[41:11] | she might not be that hard to find. | 她可能不会很难找到 |
[41:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:42] | Bye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[41:43] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见了 |