时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Don’t be afraid of the dark? What, are you kidding me? | 别害怕黑暗 开玩笑吗 |
[00:05] | Of course you should be afraid of the dark. | 当然该害怕黑暗 |
[00:06] | – You know what’s out there. – It was the tooth fairy. | -你不知道外面有什么 -是牙仙 |
[00:08] | – A leprechaun. – Why did it have to be clowns? | -爱尔兰小妖 -为何一定要是小丑呢 |
[00:10] | I’d say you have a bunch of elves working for ya. | 你有一堆小精灵在帮你 |
[00:12] | Fairies? Come on. | 仙女 得了吧 |
[00:13] | This is Cupid? | 这是丘比特吗 |
[00:14] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[00:15] | – It was a little glowing hot… – Nipples? | -那是发着光的热乎乎的 -乳头吗 |
[00:18] | – …Naked lady. – Well, that’s super disturbing. | -裸女 -太让人不安了 |
[00:20] | I’ve never seen a baby monster before. | 我以前从没见过婴儿怪物 |
[00:25] | Why is it so hard to believe that God | 为什么这么不愿相信上帝 |
[00:26] | could be sending me visions about the Darkness? | 在让我看到一些关于黑暗的幻觉 |
[00:29] | What are you trying to say? | 你究竟想告诉我什么 |
[00:29] | Don’t count on god. Okay? Count on us. | 别指望上帝 指望我们自己 |
[00:32] | If it is God, then he’s showing me something | 如果是上帝 那么他给我看的幻觉 |
[00:35] | I don’t know what to do with — the cage. | 我不知道该怎么办 是笼子 |
[00:37] | – Lucifer’s cage? – Yeah. | -路西法的笼子 -嗯 |
[00:40] | What if he’s telling me I have to go back? | 如果他是告诉我 我必须回去怎么办 |
[00:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:58] | One spoonful of sugar or two? | 一勺糖还是两勺 |
[01:10] | Maddie, daddy and I are ready to go to dinner now. | 麦迪 我和爸爸准备去吃饭了 |
[01:13] | So whenever you’re ready, you just let us know. | 等你准备好了 告诉我们 |
[01:16] | Sparkle and me aren’t done with tea, mommy. | 亮亮和我还没喝完茶呢 妈妈 |
[01:21] | Well…When you’re ready. | 那等你准备好了告诉我们 |
[01:28] | We have reservations. | 我们有预定呢 |
[01:30] | The R.I.E. manual says be patient. | 育儿手册上说要耐心点 |
[01:32] | So now we wait for her to have fake tea | 那我们就等着她和假想朋友 |
[01:34] | with her fake imaginary friend? | 喝完一顿假想的茶吗 |
[01:38] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[01:43] | We can party forever | 我们可以一直玩下去 |
[01:45] | while mommy and daddy eat cheerios for dinner. | 让妈妈和爸爸吃麦圈当晚餐 |
[01:57] | It’s cool, Maddie. | 没事的 麦迪 |
[01:58] | Go with your mom and dad. I’ll clean up. | 跟你爸爸妈妈去吧 我来收拾 |
[02:04] | I love you, Sparkle. | 我爱你 亮亮 |
[02:34] | Hiya, Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[02:38] | You’re not Mad– | 你不是麦… |
[02:42] | Don’t forget to brush your teeth, sweetie. | 别忘记刷牙 亲爱的 |
[02:45] | Sparkle! | 亮亮 |
[04:16] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[04:18] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[04:19] | It’s me, Sam! | 是我啊 萨姆 |
[04:21] | It’s Sully! | 是萨利 |
[04:23] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | You remember me, right? | 你记得我吧 |
[04:24] | I-I made all your favorite snacks. | 我做了所有你最喜欢的零食 |
[04:28] | We were friends. Like, best friends. | 我们原来是好朋友 最好的朋友 |
[04:31] | You remember? | 你记得吗 |
[04:34] | – Sully. – Yeah. | -萨利 -嗯 |
[04:36] | No. You’re not real. | 不对 你不是真的 |
[04:37] | Well, how’d you punch me… then? | 那你怎么能揍我呢 |
[04:42] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能是真的 |
[04:45] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[04:47] | Who you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[04:49] | Him. | 他啊 |
[04:53] | Are you having a stroke? | 你中风了吗 |
[04:55] | Do you smell toast? | 能闻到吐司味儿吗 |
[04:57] | He can’t see me unless I want him to. | 除非我想 他看不到我的 |
[04:59] | What is all of this crap? | 这都是什么破烂啊 |
[05:02] | When’d you start eating this stuff? | 你什么时候开始吃这些的 |
[05:03] | Is that marshmallows on nachos? | 那是粟米脆饼配棉花糖吗 |
[05:05] | This wasn’t me. | 这不是我做的 |
[05:10] | It was me. | 是我做的 |
[05:13] | And those are delicious. | 可好吃了 |
[05:16] | Wait a second. C-can you see him? | 等等 你能看到他吗 |
[05:20] | Dean, this, um… | 迪恩 这 |
[05:22] | I think this is…Sully, | 这应该是萨利 |
[05:26] | m-my friend from when I was a kid. | 我小时候的朋友 |
[05:30] | You mean Mork from Ork here | 你是说这个吊裤带 |
[05:31] | is your dumbass imaginary friend Sully? | 是你的二逼幻想朋友萨利吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:35] | I’m not dumb or ass. | 我才不二 也不逼呢 |
[05:37] | I’m gonna get my gun. | 我去拿枪 |
[05:39] | No, please. | 不 别 |
[05:41] | Someone killed my friend. | 有人杀了我的朋友 |
[05:45] | You mean your imaginary imaginary friend? | 你这幻想朋友的幻想朋友吗 |
[05:47] | First off, “imaginary friend” is more of a descriptive term. | 首先 “幻想朋友”只是个描述性术语 |
[05:50] | How you just said it? That was a little…offensive, | 但你刚刚说的方式 很冒犯人 |
[05:54] | just to be honest. | 我是实话实说 |
[05:55] | Secondly, we’re Zanna. | 其次 我们是赞纳 |
[05:57] | Me and… | 我和… |
[05:59] | Me and the victim were Zanna. | 我和被害人都是赞纳 |
[06:03] | We help kids. We’re the good guys. | 我们帮助孩子 我们是好人 |
[06:06] | Sam, tell him. | 萨姆 告诉他啊 |
[06:10] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[06:15] | You know what? I’m still trying to wrap my head around | 知道吗 我还有点没从你是真的 |
[06:16] | this whole you being real thing. | 这个震惊中缓过来呢 |
[06:18] | Yeah, no, no, of course. No, that’s okay. That’s okay. | 嗯 当然了 没事的 |
[06:21] | This is all really unexpected. | 这的确出乎意料 |
[06:23] | Yeah, that’s one word for it. | 嗯 可以这么说吧 |
[06:26] | Just…I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[06:29] | All right, you’re hunters. That’s what you do, right? | 你们是猎人 这是你们的工作 是吧 |
[06:31] | I mean, you help people, too. | 你们是帮助他人的 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Yeah, people. | 是啊 他”人” |
[06:36] | You are not that. | 你不在这个范畴内 |
[06:38] | Dean, come on. | 迪恩 拜托 |
[06:39] | Come on? Are you kidding… look… | 拜托鬼 你开什么玩笑 看啊 |
[06:43] | This… mother– | 这…我去… |
[06:45] | You and me, library, right now. | 你和我 图书馆 现在去 |
[06:49] | Come on! | 走 |
[06:58] | Yeah. No, I’ll just stay here. | 嗯 我就待这儿好了 |
[07:00] | Coolio. | 没问题 |
[07:05] | You’re not actually buying this crap, are you? | 你不是真信他那套吧 |
[07:07] | Dean, when I was 9 years old, | 迪恩 我9岁的时候 |
[07:09] | you know what I wanted more than anything? | 你知道我最想要什么吗 |
[07:12] | Marshmallow nachos. | 棉花糖粟米脆饼 |
[07:13] | Yeah, you were a weird-ass kid. | 嗯 你小时候很怪 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[07:18] | The only person I ever told about it… | 我从来只跟一个人说过 |
[07:20] | – Sully? – Yes. | -就是萨利 -对 |
[07:23] | I don’t know, man. I… | 我不知道 |
[07:24] | Hey, you know, maybe this is just one of your visions. | 或许 这是你的幻象 |
[07:26] | Yeah, except we’re both seeing it. | 但我们都能看到 |
[07:28] | And it doesn’t involve the cage or Lucifer | 而且跟笼子 路西法 |
[07:31] | or me having to talk to Lucifer in the cage. | 或是我去跟笼子里的路西法说话无关 |
[07:35] | Look at this. Here. | 看啊 这里 |
[07:38] | In Romanian lore, | 罗马尼亚传说中 |
[07:39] | Zanna are creatures who guide and protect lost children. | 赞纳是指引保护迷失儿童的生物 |
[07:43] | Zanna intentionally appear as figments of a child’s imagination, | 赞纳有意显现为孩子的臆想之物 |
[07:46] | allowing the child to move on with confidence | 等孩子不再需要指引时 |
[07:48] | once guidance is no longer necessary. | 他们便让孩子自信地继续生活 |
[07:50] | Maybe Sully’s telling the truth. | 或许萨利说的是真的 |
[07:52] | Okay, say bozo is legit. Right? | 好吧 就算那个笨蛋是真的 好吗 |
[07:54] | Which, you know… hello, crazytown, but okay. | 虽然疯狂 但是好吧 |
[07:58] | – How is this our problem? – Because someone’s dead. | -这怎么跟我们有关了 -因为有人死了 |
[08:00] | No, something is dead. | 不 是个生物死了 |
[08:02] | A fairy godmother getting capped? That ain’t our beat. | 仙女教母被人杀了 跟我们无关 |
[08:05] | – Yes, I know that, Dean, but… – But what? | -是 我知道 迪恩 但是 -但是什么 |
[08:07] | But as messed up and insane as this sounds… | 但是 虽然听上去很诡异很疯狂 |
[08:12] | Sully helped me. | 萨利帮过我 |
[08:18] | That’s the place. | 就是这里 |
[08:21] | It’s a horror show in there. | 里面可可怕了 |
[08:23] | You mean, you’ve been inside? | 你是说 你进去过吗 |
[08:25] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[08:30] | I’m in management now, | 我现在是管理层了 |
[08:31] | so I don’t get out in the field much. | 所以平时不怎么出外勤 |
[08:34] | I just came to see Sparkle. | 我只是来见亮亮的 |
[08:37] | Sp– Sparkle? | 亮亮 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:41] | Oh, I show up and… | 我去了 |
[08:44] | I mean, the place was bananas. | 结果那里一片狼藉 |
[08:46] | Kid had called the cops, mom’s freaking out, | 孩子报了警 妈妈吓坏了 |
[08:49] | and…Sparkle… | 亮亮 |
[08:52] | Sam, it was horrible. | 萨姆 太可怕了 |
[08:56] | Okay, so according to Zanna rules, | 好吧 由于赞纳的规矩 |
[08:57] | the kid is the only witness, right? | 只有孩子看到了 是吧 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:03] | Oh, poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[09:06] | I’ll meet you inside. | 我们里面见 |
[09:12] | All right, what are you thinkin’? | 好吧 你想怎么办 |
[09:20] | Good. The Bert and Ernie pretext. Awesome. | 很好 扮成伯特和厄尼 太棒了 |
[09:25] | Dude, you didn’t have to come. | 哥们 你不用非得来 |
[09:27] | You know, this whole imaginary friend thing | 这幻想朋友什么的 |
[09:29] | was dumb then and it’s dumb now. | 当年很蠢 现在也很蠢 |
[09:30] | Yeah, you’ve made that pretty clear. | 嗯 你已经说得很明白了 |
[09:32] | You didn’t think to tell me that he was real? | 你就没想过要告诉我他是真的吗 |
[09:34] | Well, Dean, I didn’t think he was. | 迪恩 我没以为他是真的啊 |
[09:37] | And you saw the lore book, too. | 而且你也看到传说书了 |
[09:38] | I mean, maybe when I was 9 years old | 或许我9岁的时候 |
[09:40] | I thought he was real, but I grew up. | 我以为他是真的 但我长大了 |
[09:42] | Or grew out of it. | 或者过了那个阶段了 |
[09:45] | Whatever. I left it. | 不管怎样 我放下了他 |
[09:45] | And what did you need Drop Dead Fred for in the first place? | 你为什么会需要那熊玩意啊 |
[09:47] | I was kind of a lonely kid, Dean. | 我小时候很孤独的 迪恩 |
[09:48] | You weren’t lonely. You had me. | 你才不孤独呢 你还有我啊 |
[10:03] | Go on, bud. | 接啊 伙计 |
[10:04] | Whatever happens, it’s cool beans. | 不管怎样 都没事的 |
[10:10] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[10:12] | Did you ask? | 你问了吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, it’s not gonna happen. | 嗯 不行 |
[10:16] | Come on. You said. | 拜托 你说过的 |
[10:18] | Look, I said I would ask. Dad said no. | 我说过会问 但爸爸说不行了 |
[10:21] | What do you want me to do about it? | 我能怎么办啊 |
[10:22] | But I’ve been shooting. I can run 2 miles. | 但我有练习射击 我能跑两英里 |
[10:25] | I know silver kills werewolves, and… | 我知道银能杀狼人 |
[10:26] | – Sammy… – No fair. | -萨姆 -不公平 |
[10:28] | You started hunting when you were younger than me. | 你比我还小时就开始猎魔了 |
[10:30] | Yeah, well, I never had an imaginary friend. | 我可没有幻想朋友 |
[10:32] | – I heard that. – Look, I’ll keep working on dad, all right? | -我听到了 -我会继续磨老爸的 |
[10:33] | Don’t listen to him, Sammy. He’s a germ. | 别听他的 萨姆 他坏死了 |
[10:35] | Now maybe you can come next time. | 或许下次你可以跟来 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | All right, I gotta go. Call you in a couple days. | 好了 我得挂了 过几天打给你 |
[10:44] | Yep, I’ll just be… | 嗯 我… |
[10:48] | …here. | 就在这儿 |
[10:56] | Hey, come on. We can finally make those bottle rockets. | 好了 我们终于可以拿瓶子做火箭了 |
[10:59] | Right? | 是吧 |
[11:08] | – Can I help you? – Mrs. Berman, I’m Dr. Strummer. | -有事吗 -伯曼太太 我是斯特拉莫医生 |
[11:10] | – This is my associate… – Dr. MacGowan. | -这位是我的同事 -麦克高文医生 |
[11:12] | We are trauma counselors with child services. | 我们是儿童福利机构的创伤咨询师 |
[11:14] | We’re here to follow up on a police report filed yesterday? | 我们是来跟进昨天的一宗报警的 |
[11:19] | That was… | 那是… |
[11:21] | come in. | 请进吧 |
[11:26] | Uh, my daughter, Maddie, she’s the one who called. | 我女儿 麦迪 是她报了警 |
[11:30] | Uh, she has an active imagination. | 她的想象力很丰富 |
[11:33] | She made up this unicorn man, Sparkle. | 她幻想出了一个独角兽男人 亮亮 |
[11:38] | But, um, she thinks he’s dead in her room. | 但是她觉得他死在她房间里了 |
[11:42] | So Sparkle is a unicorn and also a man? | 亮亮是个独角兽还男人吗 |
[11:46] | – Yeah. – So a manicorn. | -嗯 -独角男喽 |
[11:51] | I…I guess? | 是吧 |
[11:53] | May we, uh… | 我们可以… |
[11:55] | – Yes, please. Thank you. – Great. | -当然 请 谢谢 -好 |
[12:03] | Hey, Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[12:05] | My partner and I would like to ask you about last night. | 我和我搭档想问问你昨晚的事 |
[12:09] | About Sparkle? | 关于亮亮的事 |
[12:13] | Your mom says you don’t wanna go back into your room? | 你妈妈说你不想回你的房间 |
[12:18] | How come? | 为什么 |
[12:22] | All of the blood. | 好多血 |
[12:31] | This has been her room since she was a baby. | 她还是个婴儿时就睡这儿 |
[12:33] | She’s loved this room. And then last night… | 她一直喜欢这个房间 直到昨晚 |
[12:36] | Do you mind if we take a look around? | 介意我们到处看看吗 |
[12:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[12:44] | – All right. What’s the problem? – I don’t know. | -好吧 问题在哪 -不知道 |
[12:47] | I told you it was horrible. | 我都说很惨了 |
[12:52] | You mind enlightening us? | 能让我们看看吗 |
[13:01] | If I show you all we can see, | 如果我让你们看到我们能看到的 |
[13:03] | you can’t tell a soul. | 你们可不许说出去 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah, ’cause chicks dig the whole imaginary friend thing. | 嗯 妹子最喜欢听男人说什么幻想朋友了 |
[13:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:26] | Oh, yeah. That kid is gonna need all the shrinks. | 嗯 那孩子绝逼需要心理医生了 |
[13:29] | Wait a second. So his… blood is glittery? | 等等 他的血也是亮的吗 |
[13:32] | Even when he’s dead, Sparkle can’t stop shining. | 就连死后 亮亮都还如此闪亮 |
[13:42] | Who would do this? | 谁会做这种事 |
[13:45] | It was a blade. | 是刀捅死的 |
[13:46] | Sully, can Zanna see other Zanna? | 萨利 赞纳间互相能看到吗 |
[13:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:51] | But it’s not what you’re thinking. | 但不会像你想的那样 |
[13:53] | A Zanna could never do this. | 赞纳是干不出这种事的 |
[13:55] | Nothing to see, right? | 没什么可看的 是吧 |
[14:00] | I was always under the impression | 我一直觉得 |
[14:01] | that it was parent’s job to let a child be a child | 父母该尽量让孩子 |
[14:04] | – as long as possible. – Oh, this is bad. | -保持童心 -这下不妙 |
[14:06] | Maybe we let her get too carried away. | 或许我们太纵容她了 |
[14:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[14:14] | an imaginary friend named Sparkle. | 叫亮亮的幻想朋友 |
[14:16] | What’s cuter than that? | 多可爱啊 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:25] | I’m being as dramatic as my daughter now. | 我这下跟我女儿一样小题大做了 |
[14:27] | Um, it’s on her face. Sam, it’s on her face! | 她脸上都沾上了 萨姆 她脸上 |
[14:29] | – Just tell me. – She’s got Sparkle on her face! | -告诉我 -她脸上沾了亮亮的血 |
[14:32] | How do we get our girl back? | 我们怎么唤回我们的女儿 |
[14:37] | Somebody’s say something. Someone’s gotta say something. | 谁说句话啊 谁赶紧说句话 |
[14:39] | You know what? Is there a spare bedroom? | 这样吧 你们有客房吗 |
[14:42] | Great. Uh, maybe Maddie can sleep there. That should help. | 太好了 或许该让麦迪住那儿 会好一点 |
[14:45] | It’s on her face. | 她脸上有血 |
[14:46] | And a hot shower does wonders. | 热水澡 对人大有益处 |
[14:49] | Real deep scrub. Purify. | 好好洗洗 净化一下 |
[14:52] | – For Maddie? – The whole family. | -麦迪吗 -一家人都需要 |
[14:54] | Yeah, just get the whole gang in there. | 大家一起去洗洗 |
[14:56] | You know, the family that showers together… | 一起洗澡的家庭… |
[15:00] | – Pull up! Pull up. – Okay. | -住口 别说了 -好吧 |
[15:02] | You know what? Why… why don’t you start there? | 这样吧 先从这里开始 |
[15:04] | You can contact our office for more guidance if you like. | 如果需要更多指引可以联系我们办公室 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:24] | Oh, my gosh, Zoe, I think I saw the treasure, too! | 天呐 佐伊 我好像也看到宝藏了 |
[15:26] | Let’s go for it! | 我们去找吧 |
[15:27] | But wait, don’t you have gymnastics? | 等等 你不是还得练体操吗 |
[15:28] | Oh, yeah. Let’s look at it when I get back. | 嗯 等我回来再说吧 |
[15:31] | Right on. | 好 |
[16:27] | Nicky didn’t check in with the home office last night. | 妮琪昨晚没向总部报告 |
[16:31] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[16:32] | You gazoos can talk to each other? | 你们还能跟彼此说话 |
[16:34] | Us zanna share a telepathic link. | 我们赞纳有心灵感应 |
[16:38] | She wouldn’t be in there. | 她不会在那儿的 |
[16:47] | A frickin’ mermaid? | 居然是美人鱼 |
[16:49] | It’s a bloodbath. | 简直是屠杀 |
[16:53] | All right, just let it out. | 好了 哭出来吧 |
[16:55] | Uh, no. No. | 不不 |
[16:57] | I gotta stay strong for Sam. | 我得为萨姆坚强一点 |
[17:01] | Looks like more stabbing. | 看来又是捅死的 |
[17:04] | Okay, Sully, is there anybody | 好吧 萨利 会有什么人 |
[17:05] | that would want to hurt, uh, Nicky? | 想伤害妮琪吗 |
[17:08] | No. Well… | 没有 不过… |
[17:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:12] | Oh, well, I mean, her boyfriend’s a little clingy. | 她男友有点黏人 |
[17:16] | But he’s one of my best friends. | 他是我最好的朋友之一啊 |
[17:19] | Guys, Weems would never hurt Nicky. | 伙计们 维慕斯绝不会伤害妮琪的 |
[17:22] | I mean, he loved her too much. | 他太爱她了 |
[17:23] | Well, too much ain’t good. | 太过也不是好事 |
[17:25] | So let’s go talk to the mermaid’s boyfriend, | 我们去找美人鱼的男友谈谈吧 |
[17:28] | because apparently, imaginary friends have boyfriends now. | 幻想朋友还有男朋友了 |
[17:33] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[17:35] | We can’t just leave her here. It’s disturbing for the kid. | 我们不能把她丢这儿 会吓到孩子的 |
[17:39] | All right, well, what do you wanna do? | 好吧 那你要我们怎么办 |
[17:40] | Find a giant toilet and flush it? | 找个大马桶把她冲走吗 |
[17:45] | You’re right. I was… | 好吧 我… |
[17:47] | What would you like us to do? | 你希望我们做什么 |
[17:49] | I think I saw some shovels back there. | 我刚刚好像看到铁锹了 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | Well, Totoro really cares for you, huh? | 龙猫还真在乎你啊 |
[18:07] | Okay, I got one. | 好了 我想到了 |
[18:08] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[18:09] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[18:11] | you can fly? | 你会飞 |
[18:13] | Oh, sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[18:15] | Like, on really windy days. | 风很大的时候 |
[18:18] | – You? – I used to, | -你呢 -我以前想过 |
[18:21] | but I broke my arm. | 但我摔断了胳膊 |
[18:24] | – Your turn. – Okay. | -该你了 -好吧 |
[18:26] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[18:29] | you could eat 10 waffles in one sitting? | 你可以一下吃掉十个华夫饼 |
[18:31] | Well, I hope so when I’m big. Can you? | 希望等我长大了可以 你呢 |
[18:35] | I tried, once. | 我试过一次 |
[18:43] | Head rush. | 起来太快头晕了 |
[18:45] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[18:52] | about running away? | 逃跑 |
[18:53] | From you? No way. | 逃离你吗 绝对不会 |
[18:55] | No. I mean, from here. | 不是 我是指 逃离这里 |
[18:59] | All this. | 这一切 |
[19:00] | The hunting life. | 猎人的生活 |
[19:04] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[19:13] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[19:15] | that maybe you wanna go to school? | 或许你想去学校 |
[19:18] | Make some friends? | 交些朋友 |
[19:20] | But I have you. | 但我有你啊 |
[19:22] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 |
[19:26] | But one day you won’t. | 但有一天我就会不在了 |
[19:32] | Sam, I want you to listen to me. | 萨姆 我需要你听好 |
[19:36] | You can be whatever you wanna be. | 你可以成为你想做的任何人 |
[19:39] | You’re not Dean. You’re not your dad. | 你不是迪恩 你不是你爸爸 |
[19:41] | You’re Sam. | 你是萨姆 |
[19:44] | And Sam is so awesome. | 而且萨姆好棒啊 |
[19:48] | Can you imagine? Running away? | 你能想象吗 离家出走 |
[19:51] | My dad would kill me. | 我爸会杀了我的 |
[19:54] | Well… | 这 |
[19:56] | It’s your choice, Sam. | 这是你的选择 萨姆 |
[19:58] | It’s your life. I mean, it’s all up to you. | 这是你的人生 这都要看你的决定 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:22] | Hey, slacker. | 懒鬼 |
[20:25] | Am I burying Ariel by myself here or what? | 要我一个人埋了小美人鱼吗 |
[20:27] | – No. Yeah, of course. – Let’s go. | -不 嗯 -快点 |
[20:36] | How you holding up, Sully? | 你还好吗 萨利 |
[20:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:41] | How are you, Sam? | 你呢 萨姆 |
[20:43] | Aces. | 很好 |
[20:52] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[20:54] | Everybody’s got a pee-pee problem. | 人人都有尿尿的问题 |
[20:57] | Weems will take care of these sheets, | 维慕斯会处理好这些床单 |
[20:58] | and mommy will be none the wiser. | 妈妈绝不会知道的 |
[21:01] | What if mommy hears us? | 如果妈妈听到了我们呢 |
[21:03] | Fletcher, not even a parade can wake mommy up tonight. | 弗莱彻 今晚就是有游行妈妈都不会醒了 |
[21:07] | Because she drank her grown-up juice and went sleepy-by? | 因为她喝了大人果汁睡过去了吗 |
[21:11] | Yep. Mommy drank a lot of juice tonight. | 是啊 妈妈今晚喝了好多果汁 |
[21:16] | Hey, you wanna try and hit the sack? | 你想去睡吗 |
[21:19] | All right. I’ll catch you on the flip side, okay, bud? | 好 我们上面见了 伙计 |
[21:22] | Thanks, Weems. | 谢谢 维慕斯 |
[21:24] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[22:33] | Sully! | 萨利 |
[22:35] | Sully. | 萨利 |
[22:36] | Sully. | 萨利 |
[22:41] | Sul– | 萨… |
[22:42] | Sully. | 萨利 |
[23:36] | Weems! Weems, are you okay? | 维慕斯 维慕斯 你没事吧 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:42] | It went right through my love handle. | 刀扎透了我的腰间赘肉 |
[23:45] | My fat saved me. Can you believe that? | 我的肥肉救了我 能相信吗 |
[23:48] | – Fat is the best. – Yeah. | -肥肉最棒了 -嗯 |
[23:50] | Yeah, well, the mermaid wasn’t so lucky. | 美人鱼就没那么幸运了 |
[23:53] | Is he talking to me? | 他在跟我说话吗 |
[23:56] | Who are these guys? | 他们是谁 |
[23:58] | They’re friends. | 是我的朋友 |
[24:00] | Hey, Weems, when was the last time you saw Nicky the mermaid? | 维慕斯 你最后见到美人鱼妮琪是什么时候 |
[24:03] | God, I can’t believe I just said that. | 天呐 真不敢相信我刚刚说了那句话 |
[24:04] | Yesterday. Why? | 昨天 怎么了 |
[24:07] | What happened to Nicky? | 妮琪怎么了 |
[24:08] | She was murdered. | 她被杀了 |
[24:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:11] | Weems, I am so sorry. | 维慕斯 我很遗憾 |
[24:13] | No! She… she was my girl! | 不 她是…我的女人啊 |
[24:18] | Sparkle’s gone, too. | 亮亮也死了 |
[24:20] | Not sparkle! Dude, that’s, like, our whole posse. | 不是吧 哥们 我们被灭团了啊 |
[24:23] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[24:25] | But hey, you’re okay. You’re okay. | 但你没事啊 你没事 |
[24:27] | Okay, all right, so you’re all pals. | 好了 你们都是朋友 |
[24:28] | Is there anybody who would have beef with the bunch of you? | 有人会跟你们有仇吗 |
[24:31] | I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 我从没见过她 |
[24:33] | Wait a second. You saw somebody? | 等等 你看到人了吗 |
[24:35] | Some chick. | 一个姑娘 |
[24:37] | After she…shivved me, | 她捅了我之后 |
[24:39] | she took off in an old VW bug. | 开着一辆老大众甲壳虫跑了 |
[24:44] | – I’m so sorry, Weems. – So this is a good thing, right? | -我真难过 维慕斯 -这是好事吧 |
[24:46] | – Uh, no, this is a great thing. I mean, – It’s gross! | -不 这太棒了 -好恶心 |
[24:49] | a manicorn? A freakin’ mermaid? | 独角男 美人鱼 |
[24:51] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 这叫我怎么办 |
[24:52] | But a chick in a car? That’s terra firma. I’m home. | 但开车的小妞 这是本行 我的地盘 |
[24:55] | All right, you go. I’ll, uh, cover these two. | 好吧 你去 我照顾他俩 |
[24:58] | It goes… it’s… yeah, it goes all the way through. | 是啊 直接穿透了 |
[25:01] | I gotta ask. | 我得问问 |
[25:02] | Hey, uh, acid wash. | 酸洗牛仔裤 |
[25:05] | What’s so special about you? | 你有什么特别的 |
[25:08] | Mermaids dig me? | 美人鱼喜欢我吗 |
[25:09] | No, I-I mean, why do kids like you? | 不 孩子为什么喜欢你 |
[25:14] | I play air guitar. | 我会弹幻想吉他 |
[25:17] | You play air guitar? | 你弹幻想吉他 |
[25:20] | Sam plays air guitar. I can play air guitar. | 萨姆也弹幻想吉他 我也会 |
[25:55] | That’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:56] | – Good solo. Good solo. – Thanks. | -独奏真棒 -谢谢 |
[26:01] | Well, he’s no Clapton. | 他还是比不上克莱普顿 |
[26:03] | You know, I’m gonna go get some bandages. Okay? | 我去弄点绷带 好吗 |
[26:09] | Oh, I’ll be right back, Sam. | 我就回来 萨姆 |
[26:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:16] | You’re not that Sam? | 你不是那个萨姆吧 |
[26:22] | Sully’s Sam? | 萨利的萨姆 |
[26:24] | I guess I would be. Yeah. | 大概是吧 嗯 |
[26:27] | So now you and Sully are, like, back together? | 你和萨利现在又在一起了吗 |
[26:32] | What? | 什么 |
[26:32] | – How old are you? – Wrong. | -你多大了 -不是的 |
[26:34] | Look, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[26:35] | We all need a tune-up from time to time. It’s okay. | 我们时不时都需要调整下心情 没事的 |
[26:38] | No. He, uh, came to me. | 不是的 他来找我的 |
[26:42] | I’m helping him out. | 我是在帮他忙 |
[26:46] | Sam Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[26:49] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[26:54] | Hey, just so you know… | 告诉你一声 |
[26:56] | Sully? | 萨利 |
[26:59] | You broke his heart, man. | 你伤透了他的心 哥们 |
[27:10] | Ready to hit the road? | 准备好上路了吗 |
[27:11] | No. My dad just called. | 不 我爸爸刚打来了 |
[27:14] | – Yeah? – He changed his mind. | -是吗 -他改主意了 |
[27:16] | He wants me to come with him. | 他要我一起去了 |
[27:19] | On a… on a hunt? | 去猎魔吗 |
[27:20] | Finally! He thinks I’m ready. | 终于啊 他觉得我准备好了 |
[27:22] | I have to catch the next bus to Milwaukee. | 我得赶下一趟大巴去密尔沃基 |
[27:25] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你真的想要这样吗 |
[27:27] | I’m a Winchester. I hunt monsters. | 我是温家人 我是猎魔的 |
[27:30] | Why would I want anything else? | 我怎么会想要别的 |
[27:32] | Well, I-I’m not sure it’s you. | 这未必适合你吧 |
[27:35] | Why can’t you be happy for me, Sully? | 你为什么不能替我开心呢 萨利 |
[27:38] | Listen, buddy, | 听我说 伙计 |
[27:40] | I’m just afraid you’re going down a path | 我只是担心你在走上一条 |
[27:41] | you might be better off not going down. | 你不该走的路 |
[27:43] | Yeah, but I’m not afraid. | 但我不怕 |
[27:45] | I know you’re not. | 我知道 |
[27:46] | You’re one of the bravest kids I know. | 你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子之一了 |
[27:49] | It’s just… This whole hunting thing, | 只是…猎魔什么的 |
[27:51] | you know, it’s not the only way. | 并不是唯一的出路 |
[27:53] | There are so many other ways. And you can find one, Sam. | 还有很多其他出路 你能找到一条的 萨姆 |
[27:56] | You can leave right now. | 你可以现在就走 |
[27:57] | I don’t want another way. | 我不想走别的路 |
[27:59] | I wanna be with my dad and… and Dean. | 我想跟爸爸和迪恩在一起 |
[28:03] | Look, Sam, | 听我说 萨姆 |
[28:03] | I’m just saying this ’cause I’m your friend. | 我这么说只是因为我是你的朋友 |
[28:05] | Pretend friend! | 假想朋友 |
[28:09] | You’re not even real. | 你都不是真的 |
[28:12] | Well, I’m… I’m here as long as you need me. | 只要你需要我 我都在的 |
[28:14] | I don’t need you anymore, Sully. | 我已经不需要你了 萨利 |
[28:16] | I don’t even know why I made you up in the first place. | 我都不知道我当初为什么要想象你出来 |
[28:19] | I wish I could unmake you up. | 我希望你消失 |
[28:24] | If — if that — if that’s what you want. | 如果你真是这么想的 |
[28:25] | It is, okay? | 是的 |
[28:34] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[28:37] | You have a good, long life, sam. | 祝你度过美好长寿的一生 萨姆 |
[29:07] | No, you did a good job. | 干得不错 |
[29:08] | – Is it too tight? – No. | -紧吗 -不紧 |
[29:11] | All right, that’s good. | 很好 |
[29:13] | Okay. There you go, pal. | 好了 可以了 伙计 |
[29:16] | All right. | 好 |
[29:17] | I’m gonna go check on Fletcher. | 我去看看弗莱彻 |
[29:21] | Kid has a bladder like a sieve. | 那孩子老憋不住尿 |
[29:30] | You know, it’s… pretty awesome, | 你真的很棒 |
[29:34] | how you help everyone around you. | 这样帮助你身边的人 |
[29:38] | Doesn’t always work out, but… | 有时候结果并不好 不过 |
[29:41] | I try. | 我会尽力 |
[29:43] | Sully… | 萨利 |
[29:45] | I feel awful. | 我很过意不去 |
[29:48] | About how we left off. | 我们当年分别时的情形 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry. I was a kid. I was a-a jerk kid. | 抱歉 我当时还是个熊孩子 |
[29:54] | And — and you were trying to help, and… | 你当时是想帮我 |
[29:57] | That’s all on me. | 那是我的错 |
[29:58] | I mean, goodbyes are part of the job, and ours was… | 我们总是要分别的 而我们的离别 |
[30:02] | Pretty bad. | 很糟糕 |
[30:04] | Yeah. It was really bad. | 是很糟糕 |
[30:13] | You know, I’m not gonna lie to ya. | 我不骗你 |
[30:16] | When you went off to hunt, | 你跑去猎魔时 |
[30:18] | I considered that one of my biggest failures. | 我把那当做我最大的失败之一 |
[30:23] | It just seemed so clear to me that you wanted something else. | 我当时真的觉得你想过别的生活 |
[30:28] | But…I was wrong. | 可我想错了 |
[30:33] | And it all worked out, didn’t it? | 你这不做得挺好吗 |
[30:36] | I don’t know about that. | 这倒未必 |
[30:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:39] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[30:40] | Sam, you saved the world. | 萨姆 你拯救了世界 |
[30:45] | I keep track of my kids. | 我一直关注着我的小朋友 |
[30:48] | And you did really good, Sam. | 你真的很棒 萨姆 |
[30:51] | Well…not all good. | 也不都好啦 |
[30:55] | There was some bad. | 我也做过些不好的事 |
[30:58] | And some really bad. | 还有些非常不好的事 |
[31:03] | Sully… | 萨利 |
[31:07] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[31:10] | I let something out into the world that was… | 我把一样东西给放了出来 |
[31:15] | You mean the darkness? | 你是说黑暗 |
[31:18] | That’s what the others are calling it. | 别人是这么说的 |
[31:19] | I’ve just heard rumors. | 我听到了一些流言 |
[31:21] | Well, I’m gonna fix it. I am. | 我一定会弥补的 |
[31:25] | Dean and I, we’re — we’re — we’re gonna fix it. | 迪恩和我 我们会想办法的 |
[31:27] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[31:29] | What is it? | 怎么 |
[31:31] | I think God wants to help us fix it. | 我觉得上帝想帮我们 |
[31:39] | But… | 可是 |
[31:41] | I don’t think I can do what he’s asking. | 我觉得我做不到他要求我做的事 |
[31:46] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[31:50] | There’s this cage in hell, | 地狱里有个笼子 |
[31:55] | and it’s where they keep lucifer. | 路西法被关在里面 |
[31:58] | And I’ve been in it, | 我也曾被关在里面 |
[32:00] | and it’s… | 然后 |
[32:04] | and I think god wants me to go back. | 上帝好像想让我回到那里 |
[32:19] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[32:22] | about running away anymore? | 逃离这一切 |
[32:29] | I did. Um, I mean, I have. | 想过 不 我曾经想过 |
[32:37] | But not in a while. Not anymore. | 但好久没这样想了 现在不想了 |
[32:55] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[32:59] | about hot-wiring a minivan? | 偷一辆面包车 |
[33:04] | In my dreams. | 梦里想过 |
[33:06] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[33:21] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[33:25] | Your brother’s on the way. | 你弟弟正在赶来 |
[33:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[33:59] | I think we have a mutual imaginary friend. | 我们似乎都认识同一个幻想朋友 |
[34:08] | You know Sully? | 你认识萨利吗 |
[34:29] | Hold it. | 慢着 |
[34:33] | Reese? | 瑞茜 |
[34:36] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[34:39] | You give me sully, I give you your brother. | 把萨利交给我 我就把哥哥还你 |
[34:42] | What do you want with sully? | 你要对萨利做什么 |
[34:43] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[34:46] | He’s the one who killed my sister. | 他杀了我姐姐 |
[34:51] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[34:53] | What? | 什么 |
[34:55] | Reese and her twin sister, they were my first kids | 瑞茜和她的双胞胎姐姐 是我以为 |
[34:57] | after I thought I screwed things up with you. | 跟你搞砸之后 接触的第一对孩子 |
[34:59] | – So this is his fault? – No! | -那么是他的错吗 -不是 |
[35:01] | No, Reese, I’m the one that bungled it. | 不 瑞茜 是我搞砸了 |
[35:04] | It was me. | 是我 |
[35:08] | I should never have let her chase me into the street. | 我不该让她追着我到马路上 |
[35:11] | We were just playing tag. | 我们本来只是在玩捉人 |
[35:14] | I don’t know why I didn’t see the car coming. | 我不知道我为什么没看到有车来 |
[35:17] | That’s why I never went back in the field. | 所以我再也不想出外勤 |
[35:19] | That’s why I never found another kid. | 再也没去找别的孩子 |
[35:22] | I was too scared I’d hurt ’em. | 我太害怕自己会伤到他们 |
[35:24] | Do you know how bad you messed me up? | 你知道你给我带来多少痛苦吗 |
[35:29] | “Audrey’s dead because of the invisible man.” | “奥德丽死了 都是因为隐形人” |
[35:32] | Try telling that to about 10 different kiddie shrinks. | 你试试对十个不同的儿童心理医生说这话 |
[35:38] | I always wondered if Sully was real, | 我一直想知道萨利是不是真的 |
[35:41] | so I got obsessed with folklore. | 于是我迷上了民间传说 |
[35:43] | I studied abroad in Romania, and then I found out | 我出国去罗马尼亚学习 然后我发现 |
[35:47] | he’s a Zanna. | 他是赞纳 |
[35:48] | Yes, and Zanna are good. | 是的 赞纳都是好人 |
[35:50] | That’s what the witch tried to tell me, too. | 女巫也是这么告诉我的 |
[35:52] | – The witch? – She sold me a spell | -女巫 -她卖给我一个咒语 |
[35:54] | so that I’d be able to see these freaks. | 这样我就能够看到这些怪物 |
[36:00] | She gave me this, too. | 她还给了我这个 |
[36:03] | Finally, I can save other kids from these monsters. | 我终于能从这些怪物手上救下其他孩子 |
[36:07] | So you killed my friends just to get to me? | 你杀了我的朋友就是为了找到我 |
[36:10] | And I would’ve done it sooner if these two hadn’t shown up. | 如果不是这俩人冒出来我还能更早找到你 |
[36:14] | Why didn’t you call? I would’ve come. | 你为什么不召唤我 我会出现的 |
[36:17] | Honestly, I kinda liked watching you suffer. | 说实话 我挺喜欢看你痛苦的 |
[36:23] | You weren’t just Audrey’s best friend. | 你不仅是奥德丽最好的朋友 |
[36:26] | You were mine, too. | 你也是我的 |
[36:28] | And after she died, Sully, I… | 她死后 萨利 |
[36:31] | I never needed you more. | 我当时最需要你 |
[36:39] | I panicked when Audrey died, | 奥德丽死时 我慌了 |
[36:43] | and I left you to deal with the pain | 我留下你自己面对痛苦 |
[36:47] | ’cause I couldn’t handle being the one that caused it. | 因为我不能接受这是我造成的惨剧 |
[36:51] | So maybe I’ll take something you love, Sully — | 所以也许我也夺走你的所爱 萨利 |
[36:54] | a real person. | 一个真人 |
[36:55] | That’s not gonna happen. | 别指望了 |
[36:59] | Will killing me make you feel better? | 杀了我 会不会让你好受些 |
[37:01] | No, Sully, that’s not the answer. | 不 萨利 这不是解决办法 |
[37:03] | This is what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[37:05] | Whatever’s best for the kid. | 做对孩子最好的事 |
[37:08] | Reesy… | 瑞茜 |
[37:11] | if this is what you need, | 如果这是你需要的 |
[37:14] | I’m okay with it. | 我能接受 |
[37:24] | I’m still mad. | 我还是生气 |
[37:27] | I can’t stop it. | 我停不下来 |
[37:29] | I’m just still so mad! | 我还是那么生气 |
[37:43] | Reese. | 瑞茜 |
[37:45] | Trust me. Revenge? | 相信我 复仇 |
[37:49] | Ain’t gonna make you feel better. | 不会让你好受的 |
[37:52] | Listen, I have seen more than my share of monsters. | 我见过很多怪物 |
[37:55] | And I mean real monsters. | 真正的怪物 |
[37:58] | Bad. | 很邪恶 |
[38:00] | These guys? | 这些人 |
[38:01] | These are Sesame Street Mother Teresas. | 他们就是《芝麻街》的泰瑞莎修女 |
[38:05] | But when I wasn’t there for my little brother, | 但我不在我弟弟身边时 |
[38:10] | Sully was. | 萨利在 |
[38:14] | Now, look, I’m not saying that he didn’t make a mistake, | 我不是说他没有犯错 |
[38:17] | but you know that there is not a monstrous bone in his body. | 但你知道他绝不是什么怪物 |
[38:28] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:48] | Oh, Reesy, I’m so sorry. | 瑞茜 我很抱歉 |
[39:14] | Well, now that you know about Audrey, | 既然你知道了奥德丽的事 |
[39:17] | you probably never wanna see me again. | 你可能再也不想见到我了 |
[39:23] | Ever think… | 有没有想过 |
[39:24] | maybe you’re a hero to me? | 或许你是我的英雄 |
[39:27] | – Yeah. – Sully… | -是吗 -萨利 |
[39:30] | One thing I’ve learned — | 我知道一件事 |
[39:32] | Heroes aren’t perfect. | 英雄都不是完美的 |
[39:36] | Sometimes, they’re scared. | 有时候 他们也会害怕 |
[39:41] | But that just means the thing that they’re facing, | 但那是因为 他们所面对的事 |
[39:44] | it’s super important. | 超级重要 |
[39:47] | And nobody else is gonna go for it | 没有人其他人会去做 |
[39:49] | because nobody else has got the balls. | 因为其他人都没这胆量 |
[39:54] | Well, it is that time again. | 又到了那个时刻了 |
[39:58] | You, um, you’ll look in on Reese? | 你会去看着瑞茜吧 |
[40:01] | Don’t worry. I will be checking in. | 别担心 我会去看她的 |
[40:03] | And, Dean, | 迪恩 |
[40:05] | thank you for looking out for Sam. | 谢谢你帮我照看萨姆 |
[40:08] | You are not a germ at all. | 你一点都不坏 |
[40:12] | Thanks? | 谢了 |
[40:15] | You know, you’re not gonna ever get me to admit | 你永远也别想让我承认 |
[40:16] | that you’re not the weirdest thing out there, | 你不是最奇怪的东西 |
[40:18] | but, um… | 不过 |
[40:21] | you’re a good weird. | 你是好的奇怪 |
[40:26] | Good luck, buddy. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[40:32] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[40:53] | Dean, we need to seriously discuss | 迪恩 我们需要认真讨论一下 |
[40:54] | me going to the cage. | 我去笼子的事 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | Not happening. Good talk. | 不可能的 谈话愉快 |
[41:07] | Sam, even if these visions are real — | 萨姆 即使幻象是真的 |
[41:10] | Yeah. It’s Lucifer? And me? | 嗯 是路西法 和我 |
[41:15] | In the cage? I know. | 在笼子里 我懂 |
[41:18] | But this — this lump in my throat… | 但这个 我的心结 |
[41:22] | It’s not an excuse, not anymore. | 不再是个借口了 |
[41:26] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到其他办法 |
[41:27] | Okay? There’s always another way. | 好吗 总有其他办法 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:35] | Then tell me. | 那告诉我 |
[41:38] | What is the other way? | 其他办法是什么 |