时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We did this, Sam. | 是我们的错 萨姆 |
[00:03] | We broke it, we bought it. | 我们闯的祸 我们兜着 |
[00:04] | I unleashed a force on this world that could destroy it. | 我释放了一股能摧毁一切的力量到这世上 |
[00:08] | All I know is that we set her free, | 我只知道是我们放了她 |
[00:09] | and we’re gonna put her back in, no matter what it takes. | 那我们就得把她关回去 不管付出什么代价 |
[00:42] | In order to create the world, God, | 为了创造世界 上帝 |
[00:45] | he had to betray the darkness — his sister. | 只能放弃黑暗 他的妹妹 |
[00:51] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[00:52] | The future. We’re bonded. | 未来 我们是紧密相连的 |
[00:54] | You’re the one who set me free. | 你是释放了我的人 |
[00:55] | No, that was an accident. | 不 那只是个意外 |
[00:57] | It was destiny. | 那是命运 |
[01:00] | I can’t be resisted. | 我是不可抗拒的 |
[01:05] | There’s this cage in hell, | 地狱里有个笼子 |
[01:06] | and it’s where they keep Lucifer. | 路西法被关在里面 |
[01:07] | And I’ve been in it, | 我也曾被关在里面 |
[01:08] | and I think God wants me to go back. | 上帝好像想让我回到那里 |
[01:11] | He’s so alpha. | 他好有男人味啊 |
[01:13] | It wasn’t God inside your head, Sam. | 进入你头脑的并不是上帝 萨姆 |
[01:15] | It was me. | 是我 |
[01:16] | He’s never been with you. | 他从未与你同在 |
[01:18] | It was always just me. | 一直都是我 |
[01:21] | I guess I am your only hope. | 我想我的确是你唯一的希望 |
[01:23] | It’s never gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[01:25] | Settle in there, buddy. | 那就住下吧 伙计 |
[01:38] | Boy, oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[01:47] | Mom! Mom, I got a Sam! | 妈妈 妈妈 我收到个萨姆 |
[01:54] | Good for you, dearie. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[02:08] | Santa! | 圣诞老人 |
[02:11] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[02:15] | What’d you bring me? What’d you bring me? | 你给我带来了什么 你给我带来了什么 |
[02:17] | Let’s see what santa got for you today. | 看看圣诞老人给你带了什么 |
[02:32] | But… | 但是… |
[02:34] | I was a good boy. | 我是个乖孩子啊 |
[02:40] | Really, Rowena? | 不是吧 罗威娜 |
[02:42] | This is what you dream about? | 你就梦这个 |
[02:44] | It’s more of a recurring nightmare, actually. | 是反复出现的噩梦差不多 |
[02:48] | These don’t come off. | 这东西摘不掉 |
[02:51] | I’ve been having this dream for months, | 这梦我已经做了几个月了 |
[02:53] | but you – | 但你 |
[02:56] | you’re new. | 你是新的 |
[02:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:00] | Yeah, sorry, my manners are a bit rusty. | 嗯 抱歉 我的礼貌有点生疏了 |
[03:20] | You. | 你 |
[03:24] | The visions. | 幻觉 |
[03:26] | Everything. | 一切 |
[03:28] | It was all you. | 都是你 |
[03:30] | Impressive, right? | 厉害吧 |
[03:31] | And Rowena? | 罗威娜呢 |
[03:35] | Did as she was told. | 她只是听命行事 |
[03:38] | Groupies… they’re always so eager. | 粉丝啊 总那么急切 |
[03:42] | So you did all of that just to… | 你做了那么多 |
[03:46] | To what? Jump my bones? | 就为了要我的身体吗 |
[03:48] | Literally. | 没错 |
[03:50] | Well, you wasted your time, then. | 那你白费功夫了 |
[03:52] | ’cause, see, I know how this ends. | 我知道这事会怎么结局 |
[03:55] | Oh, do you, now? | 是吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:57] | You’ll taunt me, and you’ll torture me, | 你戏弄我 折磨我 |
[04:01] | and I’ll say no, | 我会拒绝 |
[04:03] | and eventually, sooner than you think, | 最终 比你想得要早 |
[04:06] | my brother’s gonna walk through that door and kick your ass. | 我哥哥会走进来 揍扁你 |
[04:11] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[04:13] | You’re betting on Dean? | 你要把注压在迪恩身上 |
[04:15] | I always have. | 一向如此 |
[04:19] | Oh, Sam, you got me all wrong. | 萨姆 你猜错我了 |
[04:23] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[04:25] | Oh, no. I-I’m not here to torture ya. | 不 我并不打算折磨你 |
[04:28] | I mean, I could. | 我是可以那么做 |
[04:30] | I could inflict pain | 我可以给你痛苦 |
[04:34] | like you can’t even imagine. | 你无法想象的痛苦 |
[04:35] | I could inflict such delicious, | 我可以让你 |
[04:38] | perfect pain. | 痛不欲生 |
[04:44] | But that was so five years ago. | 但那是五年前的我了 |
[04:47] | No, I’m not gonna harm a glorious little hair | 不 我不会伤你一根 |
[04:50] | on that glorious little head. | 漂亮的汗毛的 |
[04:53] | Then, what do you want? | 那你想怎么样 |
[04:54] | To make you an offer you can’t refuse. | 提出一个你不忍拒绝的提议 |
[04:57] | You see, Sam, you need me. | 你瞧 萨姆 你需要我 |
[05:01] | And I’m gonna prove it to you. | 我会证明给你看 |
[05:09] | Recognize it? | 认得吗 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:13] | We’re in a memory, Sam. | 我们在一段记忆中 萨姆 |
[05:15] | One of the few good ones from your childhood. | 你童年为数不多的一段好记忆 |
[05:18] | By the way, I thought I had daddy issues, but you? | 对了 我还觉得自己有恋父情结呢 可你呢 |
[05:22] | Anyway, I think you recognize | 总之 你应该能认得 |
[05:25] | the dashing young beanpole over there. | 那个帅气年轻的小伙子吧 |
[05:32] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[05:38] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[05:39] | Please, Fergus, enough with idle threats. | 拜托 费格斯 少放空话了 |
[05:44] | You betrayed me… in my kingdom. | 你背叛了我 还是在我的王国里 |
[05:47] | Not yours, his! | 不是你的 是他的 |
[05:49] | Hell is his! | 地狱是他的 |
[05:51] | I’m his. | 我也是他的 |
[05:52] | So hurt me, and what do you think he’ll do to you? | 你伤了我 你觉得他会怎么整你 |
[05:54] | Lucifer will never get out of that cell. | 路西法永远别想出牢笼 |
[05:58] | Are you willing to stake your life on that? | 你愿拿性命打赌吗 |
[06:01] | On Sam Winchester?! | 把注压在萨姆·温彻斯特身上 |
[06:10] | How long? | 多久了 |
[06:14] | How long have you been working for him? | 你为他卖命多久了 |
[06:16] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[06:18] | Lucifer came to me in a dream. | 路西法给我托了梦 |
[06:22] | Not that kind of dream. | 不是那种梦啦 |
[06:26] | So, you’re just gonna let the big, strong man boss you around? | 你就打算让大猛男指使你吗 |
[06:30] | Whatever happened to the super-duper awesome coven? | 你那个超屌巫师团呢 |
[06:32] | #girlpower? | 还有女生力量呢 |
[06:34] | Lucifer’s no man. | 路西法不是凡人 |
[06:36] | He’s perfection. | 他是完美 |
[06:39] | Why do you think I let your droogs find me? | 你以为我为什么让你的狗腿子找到我 |
[06:43] | Lucifer has a plan, and… | 路西法有个计划 |
[06:44] | And he’s the devil. | 他是魔鬼 |
[06:48] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像那是坏事似的 |
[06:50] | Oh, I’m a bad thing. | 我才是坏事 |
[06:52] | He’s a worse thing. | 他是最糟的事 |
[06:55] | The last time Lucifer went topside, | 路西法上次去人间 |
[06:57] | do you know what he wanted? | 知道他想做什么吗 |
[06:59] | Death for you, for me, | 死亡 你死 我死 |
[07:02] | and every human, and every demon. | 每个人 每个恶魔都死 |
[07:05] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[07:06] | Oh, yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[07:08] | All he needed was the love of a horrible woman. | 他只不过需要一个死三八爱他 |
[07:15] | So, and you’re doing all this, why? | 你做这些 是为什么 |
[07:20] | Out of the goodness of your heart? | 出于好心吗 |
[07:22] | Don’t be daft. | 别傻了 |
[07:24] | After Lucifer stops the Darkness, | 路西法阻止了黑暗 |
[07:27] | he’ll ascend to his throne in heaven, | 就会升入天堂 坐上王位 |
[07:32] | and I’ll be by his side, a loyal follower. | 我会伴在他身侧 作为忠诚追随者 |
[07:37] | A queen? | 王后吗 |
[07:38] | Like it or not, you know I’m right. | 不管你喜欢不喜欢 你知道我说得对 |
[07:42] | Lucifer fought the Darkness before, and he won. | 路西法以前跟黑暗斗过 他赢了 |
[07:46] | So, unless you’ve got the almighty in your back pocket, | 除非 你兜里揣着上帝 |
[07:51] | I suggest you sit down, shut up, | 你还是坐下 闭嘴 |
[07:55] | and let him work. | 让他开工吧 |
[08:11] | Sam can’t talk ’cause he’s waxing, like, everything, | 萨姆不能接听 他在除毛呢 |
[08:14] | – but leave a message and… – Dude, | -留言吧 -哥们 |
[08:15] | what are you doing with my phone? | 你拿我手机做什么 |
[08:16] | Dean. Come on. | 迪恩 别闹了 |
[08:18] | Call me… now. | 打给我 马上 |
[08:25] | Thank you for phoning Crowley, King of Hell. | 感谢致电克劳力 地狱之王 |
[08:28] | For demon deals, press 1. | 恶魔交易 请按1 |
[08:29] | To report a sighting of that ginger whore, Rowena, press 2. | 报告目击红发贱婊罗威娜 请按2 |
[08:53] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[08:57] | I came as soon as you called. Are you all right? | 你一喊我我就赶来了 你没事吧 |
[09:00] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[09:12] | You’re not all right. | 你有事 |
[09:13] | Obviously. | 显然的 |
[09:15] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[09:18] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:19] | What are you… | 你干什么… |
[09:20] | – Stick out your tongue. – What? | -把舌头伸出来 -什么 |
[09:24] | Are we done? | 完事没有 |
[09:26] | No, I… | 没… |
[09:28] | Let me take your temperature. | 我给你测测体温 |
[09:29] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 别指望了 |
[09:33] | How far are we from the event? | 离事发地有多远 |
[09:36] | – You mean the angel nuke? – Yeah. | -天使核弹吗 -对 |
[09:38] | Ground zero’s about a mile down that way. | 原爆点是那个方向一英里远左右 |
[09:41] | Okay, that explains it. | 好吧 那就说得通了 |
[09:42] | You’re suffering from smiting sickness. | 你是患了毁灭晕眩 |
[09:45] | – That’s a thing? – Yeah. | -还有这玩意 -是啊 |
[09:48] | The angels, what they did, | 天使所做的事 |
[09:49] | it released a tremendous amount of energy, | 释放了很大量的能量 |
[09:51] | and there’s fallout, so this whole area is poisoned. | 这是有后果的 这一整片区域都受到了毒害 |
[09:54] | You can heal me, right? | 你能治好我吧 |
[09:56] | No, I can’t, | 我不能 |
[09:57] | and the closer you get to the blast site, | 而且你越靠近原爆点 |
[09:59] | the worse your sickness will become. | 你的晕眩越会加剧 |
[10:01] | How worse? | 到什么程度 |
[10:02] | The last time there was a smiting of this magnitude, | 上次发生这种程度的毁灭 |
[10:06] | Lot’s wife turned to salt. | 罗德之妻变成了盐 |
[10:11] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[10:13] | All right, Dean, you need to go back. | 好了 迪恩 你得回去 |
[10:15] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[10:18] | No, no, we got to… we got to go see if it worked, | 不行 我们得去看看是不是成功了 |
[10:22] | See if Amara is alive or dead. | 看看阿玛拉是死是活 |
[10:24] | We don’t. | “我们”不用去 |
[10:25] | The fallout doesn’t affect angels. I’ll go in alone. | 这个后果对天使没影响 我自己去 |
[10:33] | Okay, yeah, it’s… it’s probably better that way. | 好吧 那样或许更好 |
[10:36] | I’ll take a drive. I’ll go check on Sam. | 我开车去看看萨姆 |
[10:38] | Right. | 好 |
[10:40] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:42] | Hey, Cass? | 小卡 |
[10:45] | If it did work, and she is dead… | 如果真好使了 她死了 |
[10:50] | Bring her body out. | 把她的尸体带出来 |
[10:53] | And if she’s not? | 如果她没死呢 |
[10:57] | Run. | 那就快跑 |
[11:06] | So, the Aztec priests, | 阿芝特克祭司 |
[11:08] | they thought if they didn’t sacrifice people, | 以为如果不进行人祭 |
[11:10] | the whole world would end, | 世界就会终结 |
[11:11] | so they built all of these temples. | 所以他们建造了好多庙宇 |
[11:14] | The most amazing ones are in Mexico City. | 最棒的一个在墨西哥城 |
[11:17] | Have you seen them? | 你去看过吗 |
[11:18] | Last year, my dad took me and my brother on a trip to Mexico. | 去年 我爸带我和我哥去了墨西哥 |
[11:21] | On vacation? | 去度假吗 |
[11:22] | Kind of a working vacation. | 算是工作度假吧 |
[11:25] | Have you ever heard of a Chupacabra? | 你知道卓柏卡布拉吗 |
[11:28] | No. | 不 |
[11:29] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[11:31] | Look at that, Sam. | 看啊 萨姆 |
[11:33] | A simple girl from a one-stop-light town, | 边远小镇的单纯女孩 |
[11:37] | and you, the worldly, | 而你呢 见过世面 |
[11:39] | handsome-ish Sam Winchester. | 还算帅气的萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[11:44] | No, she didn’t stand a chance. You remember? | 她根本毫无机会 记得吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. Why are you… | 嗯 你为什么… |
[11:48] | Here. Shh, shh, shh. This is the best part. | 来了 嘘 这段最精彩了 |
[11:50] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[11:52] | You know I didn’t bring you here to study, right? | 你知道我带你来这儿不是为了学习吧 |
[11:57] | – You didn’t? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[12:01] | I-I mean, I just think that you’re smart | 我觉得你很聪明 |
[12:06] | and funny and cute. | 很风趣 很可爱 |
[12:09] | So, I mean, if you want to make out… | 如果…你想亲热一下 |
[12:17] | That’s it. | 就这个 |
[12:18] | That’s what I’m talking about right there, man. | 我说的就是这个 |
[12:22] | Kissing? | 接吻吗 |
[12:24] | No, Sam. | 不是 萨姆 |
[12:25] | This is the Sam Winchester that I remember. | 这是我记忆里的那个萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[12:29] | Bold, decisive, | 大胆 果决 |
[12:31] | solid “B” on the tongue action. | 舌吻技能良 |
[12:34] | What is this about? | 你到底是想干什么 |
[12:36] | You used to be a hero, Sam. | 你以前是个英雄 萨姆 |
[12:38] | Hell, you beat me. | 你还打败过我 |
[12:40] | Now? | 现在呢 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. I look at you… | 我不知道 我看着你 |
[12:44] | I don’t even recognize you anymore. | 都认不出来了 |
[12:53] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[12:57] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[13:07] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[13:08] | Miss you, too, puddin’. | 我也想你 小布丁 |
[13:10] | Where are you? Where’s Sam? | 你在哪 萨姆在哪 |
[13:12] | There’s a bit of a hiccup. | 出了点问题 |
[13:14] | Your brother’s in hell with Lucifer. | 你弟弟跟路西法一起在地狱 |
[13:31] | Stull cemetery. | 斯塔尔墓地 |
[13:33] | Bingo. | 正确 |
[13:35] | Where the title fight went down. | 世纪大战发生的地方 |
[13:38] | Ass-butt! | 混球 |
[13:46] | Ass-butt? I-I-I-I still don’t get that. | 混球 我到现在也不懂 |
[13:51] | Look, I appreciate the stroll down memory lane, but… | 多谢你带我回忆过去 但是 |
[13:53] | Sam, have I ever told you how much I respect you? | 萨姆 我有说过我多么敬重你吗 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:58] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. I don’t like you. | 别误会 我并不喜欢你 |
[14:00] | I’ve never liked you. | 我从没喜欢过你 |
[14:01] | You’re… you’re sort of prissy. | 你太…谨小慎微了 |
[14:04] | But in this moment, | 但在这一刻 |
[14:06] | when you stood toe-to-toe with me and won, | 当你跟我正面对决 还赢了 |
[14:09] | I got to say, you had balls, kid. | 我得说 你真有种 小子 |
[14:13] | It’s okay, Dean. | 没事的 迪恩 |
[14:15] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[14:19] | I got him. | 我控制住他了 |
[14:21] | You were willing to do the hard thing | 你愿意为拯救世界 |
[14:23] | if it meant saving the world. | 做出艰难的选择 |
[14:28] | No! | 不 |
[14:41] | That’s not you anymore. | 你现在已经不是那样了 |
[14:44] | You’ve gone soft, Sammy. | 你心软了 萨姆 |
[15:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:14] | Ambriel. | 安布里奥 |
[15:15] | I work in birth/death statistics in heaven. | 我在天堂做生死统计 |
[15:18] | I-I’m an… I’m an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:22] | And you’re Castiel? | 你是卡西迪奥吗 |
[15:26] | I’ve heard stories about you. | 我听过好多你的事 |
[15:32] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[15:34] | Same reason you are. | 跟你的原因一样 |
[15:36] | Heaven wants to know if the Darkness has been destroyed? | 天堂想知道黑暗是否已经被消灭 |
[15:40] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[15:42] | And they sent you? | 他们派你来 |
[15:46] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀我吗 |
[15:47] | Is that what they say, that I kill angels? | 他们就这么说吗 我杀天使 |
[15:49] | Well, that’s the nicest thing they say. | 这算是最客气的了 |
[15:53] | Maybe we can work together, so no one murders anyone? | 或许我们可以合作 谁都不用杀谁 |
[15:58] | Right. | 嗯 |
[16:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | Okay, so I’ve searched the east end of the forest. | 好了 我已经搜过东边的林子了 |
[16:08] | Nothing weird. | 没什么异常 |
[16:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:12] | You know it is the middle of the afternoon. | 你知道现在是大下午吗 |
[16:16] | So…? | 那么… |
[16:17] | So… Why is it dark? | 那么 为什么这么黑 |
[16:26] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[16:30] | Hey, Cass, I know you’re fighting the good fight right now, | 小卡 我知道你在干正经事 |
[16:32] | but I need you at 3rd and Pine, | 我需要你来内布拉斯加州肯纳索 |
[16:36] | Kenesaw, Nebraska. | 第三大道和派恩街口 |
[16:37] | ’cause, uh, I’m going to hell. | 我要下地狱了 |
[16:50] | Password. | 口令 |
[16:51] | Crowley sent me, all right? Just open up. | 克劳力叫我来的 赶紧开门 |
[16:54] | Password. | 口令 |
[16:58] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[17:04] | *Camptown ladies sing this song* | *坎普顿的妹子唱起来* |
[17:06] | *Doo dah, doo dah* | *嘟嘟哒* |
[17:07] | *Camptown racetrack five miles long* | *坎普顿的跑道五英里长* |
[17:10] | *Oh, the doo-dah day* All right, just let me in. | *嘟嘟哒 嘟嘟迪* 快让我进去 |
[17:20] | Nice work, Bieber. | 唱得好 比伯 |
[17:23] | Funny for a demon. | 你个恶魔还挺幽默 |
[17:24] | Not a demon. Name’s Billie. | 不是恶魔 我叫比莉 |
[17:28] | The reaper Billie? | 死神比莉吗 |
[17:31] | My brother says you want to kill us. | 我弟弟说你想杀了我们 |
[17:33] | No. | 不 |
[17:35] | I’m just gonna make sure that when you die, you stay dead. | 我只是要确保等你们死了 不会再活过来 |
[17:39] | Subtle difference. | 有些区别的 |
[17:44] | So what, you work for Crowley? | 怎么 你为克劳力工作了吗 |
[17:46] | With, not for. | 是合作 不是为他工作 |
[17:50] | It’s strange days, Winchester. | 现在世道不好 温彻斯特 |
[17:53] | Times like this… | 这样的时候 |
[17:55] | It doesn’t hurt to have the king owe you a favor. | 让国王欠你个人情没什么不好 |
[17:59] | For the limey. | 给那英国佬的 |
[18:00] | – What is it? – You’ll see. | -是什么 -你会知道的 |
[18:04] | Whatever. | 管你呢 |
[18:06] | All right, just get me to where I need to go. | 送我去我该去的地方吧 |
[18:09] | That’s the plan. | 就这么打算的 |
[18:30] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[18:31] | It’s a long way down. | 路可长呢 |
[18:53] | Thought about what you’re gonna say to him? | 想好你要跟他说什么了吗 |
[18:55] | I’ve thought about it, and I’ve thought about it. | 我想过了 我好好想过了 |
[18:57] | – I still don’t know. – Here’s where it all changed, Sammy. | -我还是不知道 -一切都在这儿改变了 萨姆 |
[19:00] | It’s just all so surreal. | 感觉好不真实 |
[19:02] | This is the worst thing you’ve ever done. | 这是你做过的最糟的事 |
[19:05] | Does he know they told you he was killed in action? | 他知道他们告诉你他是行动中牺牲的吗 |
[19:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:09] | After the leviathans, | 利维坦事件之后 |
[19:10] | when your brother was trapped in purgatory, | 你哥哥被困在炼狱里 |
[19:14] | you were here with a girl and a dog. | 你却在这儿泡妞 逗狗 |
[19:18] | You didn’t even bother trying to find him. | 你根本没努力去找他 |
[19:21] | You know what? Not that I have to defend myself to you, | 知道吗 我虽然不用向你证明什么 |
[19:23] | But Dean and I promised we wouldn’t look for each other. | 但迪恩和我说好我们不会再去找彼此了 |
[19:26] | Right, and if he never came back, you’d be fine. | 是啊 如果他之后也没回来就没事了 |
[19:28] | But he did, so you’re not. | 但他回来了 所以有事 |
[19:31] | Whatever happened to the Sam Winchester | 那个大胆 果决 |
[19:33] | who was bold, decisive, | 甘为大局牺牲的 |
[19:36] | and ready to sacrifice for the greater good? | 萨姆·温彻斯特呢 |
[19:38] | – Right here. – And so why did you let Dean | -就在这儿 -那你为什么听了迪恩的 |
[19:40] | talk you out of closing the gates of hell? | 没有关闭地狱大门 |
[19:43] | ’cause the old Sam never would’ve done that, not ever. | 之前的萨姆可不会那么做 绝不会 |
[19:46] | – I didn’t… – No, wait, here’s my personal favorite | -我没… -等等 这个我最喜欢 |
[19:48] | is you doing every stupid thing you could to cure the mark, | 你为了祛除血印做尽了蠢事 |
[19:52] | even after you knew it would go bad. | 即便你知道不会有好结果 |
[19:54] | My brother was dying. | 我哥哥要死了 |
[19:55] | Yes, and you’d do anything to save him, | 是啊 你为了救他不惜一切 |
[19:57] | and he’d do anything to save you, | 他也会为救你不惜一切 |
[19:59] | and that is the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[20:01] | Because of this, you’re so overcome by guilt | 因为这个 因为你太过愧疚 |
[20:03] | that you can’t stand to lose Dean again, | 你无法忍受再次失去迪恩 |
[20:05] | and he could never lose you. | 他更是不愿失去你 |
[20:07] | And so instead of choosing the world, | 所以你们不选择世界 |
[20:09] | you choose each other, | 而是选择彼此 |
[20:10] | no matter how many innocent people die. | 不管多少无辜者会为此死去 |
[20:14] | You’re gonna lecture me about hurting people? You? | 你要在伤害他人这事上教训我吗 就你 |
[20:16] | You know I’m right, Sam. | 你知道我说得对 萨姆 |
[20:20] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[20:22] | And I know that if you’re gonna beat the Darkness, | 我知道 如果你想击败黑暗 |
[20:24] | you have to be ready to die. | 你必须准备赴死 |
[20:27] | You have to be ready to watch the people you love die. | 你得准备好看着你所爱的人死去 |
[20:34] | A long time ago, you could’ve fought the good fight, kid, | 很久以前 你是能为大业战斗的 |
[20:36] | but not anymore. | 但现在不行了 |
[20:40] | You can’t win this one, Sam. You’re just not strong enough. | 你赢不了了 萨姆 你不够强大 |
[20:43] | And you are? | 你就够吗 |
[20:46] | Hey, snapping necks and cashing checks… that’s what I do. | 杀人挣钱是我的本行 |
[21:00] | Isn’t this nice? | 这多好啊 |
[21:02] | Spending quality time. | 一起度过美好时光 |
[21:06] | Your tea is ready. | 您的茶泡好了 |
[21:08] | Finally. | 可算好了 |
[21:09] | That does sound lovely. | 听上去是很不错 |
[21:10] | How do you take it? | 您要什么样的茶 |
[21:11] | Honey and a splash of milk. | 加蜂蜜和一点牛奶 |
[21:17] | Like mother, like son. | 有其母必有其子 |
[21:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:22] | I need to go vomit. | 我得去吐一吐 |
[21:24] | Hurry back, dear. | 快点回来 亲爱的 |
[21:31] | I never wanted this, you know, to be hated by my own kind. | 我并不希望如此 被我同类仇视 |
[21:35] | I never… | 我并不… |
[21:36] | – Oh, no, I don’t hate you, Castiel. – Thank you. | -不 我不恨你 卡西迪奥 -谢谢 |
[21:40] | I mean, we have a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同之处 |
[21:43] | Our names rhyme, and that’s a big one. | 我们的名字押韵 这是一点 |
[21:47] | I look good in a trench coat, too. | 我穿风衣也很好看 |
[21:50] | And we’re both expendable. | 而且我们都可有可无 |
[21:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:56] | Uh, well, that’s why we’re here, right? | 所以你才被派来 不是吗 |
[22:00] | I’m a number cruncher, and… and you… | 我是个查数的 你… |
[22:02] | Like I said, I’ve heard the stories. | 我说了 我听过好多事 |
[22:04] | You help, | 你帮忙 |
[22:06] | but Sam and Dean Winchester are the real heroes. | 但萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特才是真英雄 |
[22:10] | So, if the Darkness is still alive, and she’s pissed, | 如果黑暗还活着 她肯定很生气 |
[22:15] | and she kills us, no big loss. | 她杀了我们 也无所谓了 |
[22:20] | So, sure, maybe we’re not super important, | 是啊 或许我们并不那么重要 |
[22:23] | but we do the job. | 但我们能完成工作 |
[22:26] | You know? | 是吧 |
[22:28] | I think there’s nobility in that. | 我觉得这还是值得尊敬的 |
[22:34] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[22:35] | I’ll catch up. | 我就来 |
[23:05] | Welcome to hell. | 欢迎来到地狱 |
[23:06] | – Where’s Sam? – Oh, don’t worry about Sam. | -萨姆呢 -别担心萨姆 |
[23:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Have you met me? | 抱歉 你认识我吗 |
[23:09] | I mean, Lucifer needs the moose. | 路西法需要小鹿 |
[23:13] | He’s not gonna kill him… probably. | 他不会杀他…的吧 |
[23:16] | You versus the devil? | 你对抗魔鬼 |
[23:17] | Trust me, there’s easier ways of committing suicide. | 相信我 有更轻松的自杀方式 |
[23:19] | We need to focus on Rowena. | 我们得专注对付罗威娜 |
[23:21] | Okay, great, let’s kill her. | 好啊 我们杀了她吧 |
[23:22] | Ah, easier said than done, I’m afraid, | 恐怕说的容易做的难 |
[23:25] | and we need mother to slam the devil back in his hole. | 而且我们需要母亲把魔鬼关回去 |
[23:29] | Well, is she gonna play ball? | 她会配合吗 |
[23:31] | She doesn’t have a choice. | 她没有选择 |
[23:40] | It’s called a witchcatcher. | 这叫女巫捕手 |
[23:43] | Most of them were destroyed after the inquisition, | 大部分在宗教法庭后被毁 |
[23:45] | but, uh, Billie came through. | 但比莉还是找到了 |
[23:48] | Yeah, she’s a peach. | 嗯 她可讨喜了 |
[23:49] | What does it do? | 这东西干嘛的 |
[23:50] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[24:36] | Ambriel. | 安布里奥 |
[25:25] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[25:27] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[25:29] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[25:31] | I consumed her. | 我吃了她 |
[25:34] | Her grace, her spark, | 她的能量 她的火花 |
[25:37] | her memories… everything. | 她的记忆 一切 |
[25:40] | She… | 她 |
[25:42] | Oh, she really hit the spot. | 她真是恰到好处 |
[25:47] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[25:49] | I mean, heaven brought the thunder, | 天堂重拳出击 |
[25:51] | and it barely even scratched my paint job, | 都没怎么擦破我的皮 |
[25:52] | but you and a shiny knife? | 但你拿着一把小尖刀 |
[25:55] | Sure, that’s gonna work. | 嗯 肯定有用 |
[25:58] | You think I’m afraid to die? | 你觉得我怕死吗 |
[26:00] | I know you are. | 我知道你怕死 |
[26:02] | You reek of fear and self-loathing. | 你一股恐惧和自我厌恶的味儿 |
[26:08] | Scary. | 吓人啊 |
[26:13] | She’s right, you know. | 她说得对 |
[26:15] | You are expendable… | 你是可有可无 |
[26:17] | And weak. | 而且软弱 |
[26:19] | And why God took a special interest in you, | 上帝为什么那么青睐你 |
[26:22] | I’ll never understand. | 我真是无法理解 |
[26:26] | My brother always did have horrible taste in men. | 我哥哥一向不会看人 |
[26:30] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[26:34] | Blue eyes… | 蓝眼睛 |
[26:36] | You aren’t even worth the effort. | 你都不值得我浪费力气 |
[26:39] | And, no offense, but you look a bit used up. | 无意冒犯 但你看上去有点累 |
[26:46] | Plus… | 而且 |
[26:49] | I have a job for you. | 我有事需要你做 |
[27:27] | How’s Dean? | 迪恩怎么样了 |
[27:30] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[27:31] | Little tip, love. | 告诉你 亲爱的 |
[27:33] | The next time you go about making secret plans, | 你下次去制定秘密计划 |
[27:36] | check your pockets. | 先看下口袋 |
[27:45] | I need to go vomit. | 我得去吐一吐 |
[27:48] | Hurry back, dear. | 快点回来 亲爱的 |
[27:55] | You heard. | 你听到了 |
[27:55] | Everything. | 都听到了 |
[28:03] | Not that it matters. | 不过无所谓了 |
[28:05] | What does that mean, big boy? | 什么意思 小子 |
[28:07] | A little tip, mother. | 告诉你 母亲 |
[28:09] | Never accept a cup of tea from someone who loathes you. | 别喝讨厌你的人给你的茶 |
[28:24] | Get this bloody thing off of me! | 把这东西拿开 |
[28:27] | Oh, I would, but this bloody thing makes you my slave. | 我倒想 但是这东西能让你做我的奴隶 |
[28:32] | Hop on one foot. | 单脚跳 |
[28:34] | Please, Fergus. | 得了 费格斯 |
[28:36] | I don’t know what kind of oedipal fifty shades | 我不知道你以为你在玩什么 |
[28:38] | you think you’re playing at, but if you think for a second… | 变态的恋母游戏 但你如果以为我会… |
[28:48] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[28:49] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 我们去吧 |
[28:54] | Now, Sam… | 萨姆 |
[28:56] | I know this is a lot to take in, | 我知道这些一时不好接受 |
[28:57] | so if you need to | 如果你需要 |
[28:59] | take some time and noodle on it, that’s cool. | 花点时间去想想 也没事 |
[29:02] | But, uh, the world is ending, | 但是 世界在终结啊 |
[29:06] | clock ticking and such if you follow me. | 懂吗 时间不多了 |
[29:11] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[29:12] | A little word, uh, starts with “Y,” Ends in “E-s”” | Y开头ES结尾的那个词 |
[29:18] | Okay, you don’t like me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[29:22] | I get it. I get it. | 我懂的 我懂 |
[29:23] | Sometimes I don’t like me, either. | 我有时候也不喜欢自己 |
[29:25] | But Gabriel and Raphael are dead. | 但加百列和拉斐尔已经死了 |
[29:29] | God went out for a pack of smokes and never came back. | 上帝出去抽了包烟就再也没回来了 |
[29:34] | And Michael? | 而米迦勒 |
[29:37] | Well, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[29:37] | prison life hasn’t really agreed with Michael. | 监狱生活并不是很适合米迦勒 |
[29:41] | These days, he’s usually sitting in a corner, | 这些日子 他一般就坐在角落 |
[29:44] | singing show tunes and…touching himself. | 唱唱小曲儿以及…自慰 |
[29:51] | So you’re it? | 所以只有你了 |
[29:52] | I’m it! | 是啊 |
[29:54] | And, hey… | 还有… |
[29:56] | I-I’m not the good guy. | 我不是什么好人 |
[29:57] | We — we both know I’m not, | 我们都知道我不是 |
[29:59] | but, uh, the darkness? | 但是 黑暗 |
[30:02] | She’s the end of everything. | 她可是万物的终结 |
[30:07] | But I can beat her. | 但我可以打败她 |
[30:09] | We can beat her. | 我们可以打败她 |
[30:12] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[30:14] | Together. | 一起 |
[30:16] | So, come on, Sam. | 所以 来吧 萨姆 |
[30:18] | Make the right choice. | 做出正确的选择吧 |
[30:21] | The big sacrifice one more time, man. | 再做一次巨大的牺牲 伙计 |
[30:25] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[30:27] | It’s time to save the world, man. | 该去拯救世界了 伙计 |
[30:40] | No. | 不 |
[30:43] | No. | 不 |
[30:48] | So this spell is supposed to slam Lucifer back in the box. | 这个能把路西法丢回笼子里的咒语 |
[30:51] | How long’s this gonna take? | 要多久能好 |
[30:53] | About five minutes. | 大约五分钟 |
[30:56] | Unless Sam says yes. | 除非萨姆同意了 |
[30:59] | And if he does? | 假如他同意了呢 |
[31:00] | If Lucifer finds a vessel, | 假如路西法找到了一具皮囊 |
[31:01] | he’ll be anchored to earth. | 他就能在人间扎根了 |
[31:04] | The incantation won’t work. | 咒语就起不了作用了 |
[31:06] | And then we’re screwed. | 那我们就完了 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry, my lord. I tried to — | 抱歉 陛下 我尽力… |
[31:13] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[31:15] | Oh, good, the angel’s here. | 真棒 天使来了 |
[31:17] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:18] | Amara, she’s — she’s alive. | 阿玛拉 她还…活着 |
[31:21] | She — | 她… |
[31:24] | she sent this message. | 她稍来了这条口信 |
[31:26] | “I am coming”? | “我要来了” |
[31:28] | Is that a threat? | 那是威胁吗 |
[31:31] | Or a promise? | 还是保证 |
[31:35] | What do you mean, no? | 你说”不”是什么意思 |
[31:37] | You heard me. | 你听见我说的了 |
[31:39] | Okay, now, Sam, | 好吧 萨姆 |
[31:40] | I got to tell you, this is selfish, man. | 我得告诉你 这太自私了 老兄 |
[31:41] | – Everything that — – You are done. | -一切都… -你完了 |
[31:43] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[31:48] | And you know what? | 还有你知道吗 |
[31:50] | You talk a good game. You do. | 你嘴皮子功夫很好 真的 |
[31:53] | Hell, you almost had me sold a few times, | 有几次你都差点把我说动了 |
[31:56] | but then I thought, what if you’re right? | 但之后我一想 假如你是对的呢 |
[31:58] | What if you’re telling the truth? | 假如你说的是实话呢 |
[31:59] | What — what if you can beat her? | 假如你能打败她呢 |
[32:00] | I can. | 我能 |
[32:02] | Even though, last time, | 但上一次 |
[32:03] | it took you plus three other archangels. | 打败她的是你加上另外三个大天使 |
[32:07] | Oh, yeah, and capital “G,” God. | 对了 还有上帝 |
[32:09] | Oh, okay, what, you mean the dead weight? | 怎么 你是说那个拖后腿的吗 |
[32:11] | But let’s say you gank her. Then what? | 但就算你搞定了她 然后呢 |
[32:16] | I move to L.A., solve crimes. | 我搬到洛杉矶 破案去 |
[32:18] | Wrong. | 错 |
[32:19] | Then you go about starting the apocalypse again | 然后你就要重新发动天启了 |
[32:23] | because you’re an old dog, | 因为你是个老油条 |
[32:24] | and that’s your old trick. | 而那是你的老把戏 |
[32:25] | Hey, first off, you don’t know that. | 首先 你不能确定 |
[32:29] | Second, even if I did, | 其次 就算我那么做了 |
[32:32] | that’s better than what she has planned. | 那也比她打算做的事好 |
[32:34] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[32:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:37] | Because this is what I think. | 因为我是这么觉得的 |
[32:39] | I think that whoever wins, you or the darkness, | 我觉得无论是谁赢 你还是黑暗 |
[32:42] | everyone else loses. | 其他人都是输 |
[32:46] | So, no. | 所以 不 |
[32:48] | My answer is no. | 我的答案是”不” |
[32:52] | This isn’t ’cause of Dean or — or the past. | 这不是因为迪恩或者…过去的事 |
[32:56] | This is about me having faith in my friends, | 而是因为我对我的朋友们 亲人们 |
[32:59] | having faith in my family. | 有信心 |
[33:03] | We will find a way. | 我们会找到解决办法的 |
[33:08] | I’m ready to die. | 我准备好赴死了 |
[33:11] | And I’m ready to watch people I love die. | 我也准备好看着我爱的人死去了 |
[33:17] | But I’m not ready to be your bitch. | 但我不打算当你的走狗 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | Plan “B.” | B计划 |
[33:31] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[33:33] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[33:38] | Hey, ass-butt! | 混球 |
[33:43] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[33:44] | Uh, the other one. | 以及另一个 |
[33:49] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎加入派对 |
[34:04] | Scared? | 害怕吗 |
[34:06] | Not even a little. | 一点都不 |
[34:12] | Moments like this, it’s all about ambience. | 这样的时刻 气氛是最重要的 |
[34:30] | I can beat the darkness. | 我可以打败黑暗 |
[34:32] | Me, only me. | 我 只有我 |
[34:35] | Who are these two? | 这两人算什么玩意 |
[34:36] | They’re a couple of apes. | 他俩就是大猩猩 |
[34:37] | You know I’m right, Castiel. | 你知道我是对的 卡西迪奥 |
[34:39] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[34:41] | You want to play that way? | 你想那样玩吗 |
[34:43] | – We can’t win. – We don’t have to win. | -我们赢不了的 -我们不用赢 |
[34:45] | We’ve just got to last a few minutes. | 我们只需要撑几分钟就好 |
[35:06] | You hit like a human. | 你出手像个人类似的 |
[35:37] | All right, Sam. | 好了 萨姆 |
[35:38] | I’m gonna make this real easy for you. | 我会让你很好选 |
[35:40] | You say the magic word… | 要么说出那个”好” |
[35:42] | …or your brother dies, | 要么你哥哥就死 |
[35:44] | and we both know you won’t let that happen. | 我们都知道你不会看着他死 |
[36:11] | Anan Avar Kavak! | [咒语] |
[36:14] | So? Last words? | 那么 有遗言吗 |
[36:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:49] | Anyone? | 有人说吗 |
[36:50] | Bite me. | 不说你咬我啊 |
[36:51] | I can make her do that. | 我可以让她咬你的 |
[36:53] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:55] | About the Darkness? | 关于黑暗吗 |
[36:57] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[36:58] | – We’ll figure it out. – Or die screaming. | -我们会想到办法的 -或者尖叫着死去 |
[37:01] | This has been a horrible train wreck, so we’re done. | 这真是一场灾难 现在都结束了 |
[37:05] | Team-up over. | 组合 结束 |
[37:07] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[37:11] | She stays. | 她留下 |
[37:14] | The rest of you lot, get the hell out of hell. | 你们其他人 滚出地狱 |
[37:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:31] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[37:34] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[37:36] | Want me to give you a lift? | 要我送你一程吗 |
[37:38] | No, you two go on ahead. | 不用 你们俩先走 |
[37:40] | I’ll catch up. | 我就来 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:05] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[38:07] | Tough day. | 今天够呛 |
[38:09] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[38:12] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[38:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:18] | I mean, what if Lucifer was telling the truth? | 如果路西法说的是真的怎么办 |
[38:20] | – You know, what if he’s the — – No, dude. | -如果他 -不 老弟 |
[38:22] | Darkness is bad. | 黑暗是糟糕 |
[38:24] | Her and the devil? | 她加上魔鬼 |
[38:27] | That’s a nightmare. | 那就是噩梦 |
[38:37] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[38:39] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么恨我 |
[38:45] | I hate you because when I look into your eyes, | 我恨你 是因为当我看着你的眼睛 |
[38:50] | I see the woman I used to be, | 我看到了曾经的我 |
[38:52] | before magic, before the coven, | 在没有魔法 巫师团之前 |
[38:56] | when I was nothing but Rowena, the tanner’s daughter. | 我还什么都不是 只是革匠的女儿罗威娜 |
[38:59] | A pale, scared, little girl | 一个苍白 胆怯的小女孩 |
[39:02] | who smelled of filth and death. | 散发着污秽和死亡的气息 |
[39:07] | I hate you… | 我恨你 |
[39:09] | because when you were born, | 因为你出生时 |
[39:12] | your father said he loved me. | 你父亲说他爱我 |
[39:14] | Then he went back to his grand wife and his grand house | 然后他回到了他奢华的家中 他正妻身边 |
[39:18] | whilst I lay pathetic and half-dead on a straw mat, | 而我则可怜地半死不活地躺在草垫上 |
[39:22] | my thighs slick with blood. | 我的大腿沾满鲜血 |
[39:26] | I hate you… | 我恨你 |
[39:29] | Because if I didn’t… | 因为如果我不恨 |
[39:32] | I’d love you. | 我就会爱你 |
[39:35] | But love — love is weakness. | 但是爱 爱是弱点 |
[39:40] | And I’ll never be weak again. | 我永远不要再脆弱 |
[39:51] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[40:02] | Guess again. | 再猜猜 |
[40:05] | No. | 不 |
[40:06] | Last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[40:08] | Can you really beat her? | 你真的能打败她吗 |
[40:09] | – I can. – Then, yes. | -我可以 -那么好 |
[40:15] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[40:17] | I’m back, baby! | 我回来了 宝贝 |
[40:21] | It can’t be. You finished the spell. | 不可能 你念完了咒语 |
[40:24] | But if he was already in another vessel… | 但如果他已经在另一个皮囊里 |
[40:26] | Loophole. | 漏洞 |
[40:29] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[40:38] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[40:40] | My liege. | 陛下 |
[40:42] | You know… | 你知道 |
[40:44] | What you’ve done for me, I’ll never forget it. | 你为我做的 我永远不会忘记 |
[40:48] | ’twas my honor. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[40:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:54] | It was. | 是啊 |
[40:56] | You deserve a reward. | 你理应得到奖励 |
[41:01] | Or some little token… | 或是 我恩宠的 |
[41:07] | of my affection. | 小小表示 |
[41:08] | I thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[41:14] | Just one teensy, tiny little question. | 有一个小问题 |
[41:19] | Can anyone else open the cage? | 还有别人能打开笼子吗 |
[41:23] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[41:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:54] | Let’s chat. | 我们聊聊吧 |