时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s this cage in hell, | 地狱里有个笼子 |
[00:05] | and it’s where they keep Lucifer, and I’ve been in it. | 路西法被关在里面 我也曾被关在里面 |
[00:07] | I think god wants me to go back. | 上帝好像想让我回到那里 |
[00:11] | It wasn’t God inside your head, Sam. | 进入你头脑的并不是上帝 萨姆 |
[00:13] | It was me. | 是我 |
[00:14] | Your brother’s in hell… | 你弟弟在地狱 |
[00:16] | The darkness, she’s the end of everything. | 黑暗 她可是万物的终结 |
[00:18] | We can beat her. | 我们可以打败她 |
[00:20] | …With Lucifer. | 和路西法一起 |
[00:21] | You want a vessel? | 你想要皮囊 |
[00:23] | – No. – Plan “B.” | -不 -B计划 |
[00:28] | Last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[00:29] | Can you really beat her? | 你真的能打败她吗 |
[00:31] | – I can. – Then, yes. | -我可以 -那么好 |
[00:35] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[00:37] | The Darkness, what is she to you? | 黑暗 她对你来说算什么 |
[00:39] | You’ll never hurt me. | 你永远不会伤害我 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry, Amara. | 抱歉 阿玛拉 |
[00:43] | We’re bound, Dean. | 我们是联系在一起的 迪恩 |
[00:46] | – I told you. – We’ll always be bound. | -我告诉过你 -我们会永远联系在一起 |
[00:48] | I can’t be resisted. | 我是不可抗拒的 |
[00:50] | That feeling that you have when you’re with me, just bliss. | 你跟我在一起时 就会有的感觉 是极乐 |
[00:54] | Why wouldn’t you want that? | 你为什么不想那样 |
[00:55] | You and I will be together forever. | 你和我将永远在一起 |
[01:03] | 爱尔兰 科克郡 三十年前 | |
[01:22] | Padraic? Oh, what are you doing? | 帕德里克 你干什么呢 |
[01:26] | She loves this song. | 她喜欢这首歌 |
[01:32] | It’s the only thing that will put her to sleep. | 只有这个能哄她入睡 |
[01:36] | Oh, besides… | 再说 |
[01:39] | This is our song. | 这是我们的歌啊 |
[01:42] | It’s good to see you smiling, mo chuisle. | 很高兴你又笑了 亲爱的 |
[01:47] | I’m trying, Maura. | 我在努力 莫拉 |
[01:49] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[01:54] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:56] | That would be our daughter. | 那是我们女儿 |
[01:58] | No. I hear… | 不是 我听到了… |
[02:00] | a scream. | 尖叫声 |
[02:03] | It’s… | 是… |
[02:06] | Hold on, Padraic! | 撑着 帕德里克 |
[02:07] | Just hold on! | 撑住 |
[02:14] | Get it out of my head! | 把它从我脑袋里弄出去 |
[02:22] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[02:36] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[02:56] | No! | 不 |
[03:18] | It’ll be okay, sweet. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[03:21] | It’ll be o…kay. | 不会有事的 |
[03:41] | When your brother was trapped in purgatory, | 你哥哥被困在炼狱里 |
[03:43] | you were here with a girl and a dog. | 你却在这儿泡妞 逗狗 |
[03:46] | You can’t win this, Sam. You’re just not strong enough. | 你赢不了了 萨姆 你不够强大 |
[03:49] | You didn’t even bother trying to find him. | 你根本没努力去找他 |
[03:51] | And I know that if you’re gonna beat the Darkness, | 我知道 如果你想击败黑暗 |
[03:53] | you have to be ready to watch the people you love die. | 你得准备好看着你所爱的人死去 |
[04:10] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[04:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[04:18] | Are you sure? ’cause you haven’t left the bunker in days. | 你确定吗 你好几天没出地堡了 |
[04:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:23] | Well, good. ’cause I think I found us a case. | 好啊 我好像找到件案子 |
[04:26] | Harold Miller, 65. | 哈罗德·米勒 65岁 |
[04:28] | A resident of Oak Park, an old folks’ home, | 橡树公园养老院的住户 |
[04:30] | was found yesterday in his room with his head bashed in. | 昨天被发现死在屋中 头被打碎 |
[04:32] | But get this… | 但听好了 |
[04:33] | the doors were locked and there was no sign of break-in. | 门紧锁 也没有闯入迹象 |
[04:38] | Ghost? Demonic possession? | 鬼 恶魔附身 |
[04:45] | I figure it’s worth a look. What do you think? | 我觉得值得一看 你说呢 |
[04:47] | Oh, and best part is, | 最棒的是 |
[04:48] | Oak Park is 15 minutes from here. | 橡树公园离这儿就15分钟 |
[04:51] | It’s in our backyard. | 就在我们附近 |
[04:54] | And what about the Darkness? | 黑暗怎么办 |
[04:55] | What about Cass? We haven’t heard from them. | 小卡怎么办 我们一直没他的消息 |
[04:57] | Okay, first of all, we’ve got zero on Amara. | 首先 阿玛拉没有丝毫消息 |
[05:00] | And Cass… Cass will be fine. | 小卡不会有事的 |
[05:02] | He always is. | 他一向都没事 |
[06:23] | All the parks in the world, | 全世界那么多公园 |
[06:24] | and I pick one with an angel in it. | 我偏偏选了个有天使的 |
[06:27] | I saw you. Couldn’t believe my eyes. | 我看到你了 简直不敢相信 |
[06:30] | Well, believe them. | 那就信吧 |
[06:33] | It’s beautiful out here, isn’t it? | 这里真美 是吧 |
[06:38] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[06:40] | The things you think you’re not gonna miss at all, | 那些你以为自己根本不会想念的东西 |
[06:42] | you end up missing the very, very most. | 结果却是你最想念的 |
[06:45] | Enjoy it while you can. | 趁现在赶紧享受吧 |
[06:48] | I come in peace, brother. | 我没有恶意 兄弟 |
[06:49] | I am not your brother, Lucifer. | 我才不是你的兄弟 路西法 |
[06:51] | Well, I’m not looking for a fight. | 我不想打架 |
[06:54] | In fact, I am your only hope at beating the Darkness. | 事实上 我是击败黑暗的唯一希望 |
[06:59] | I heard you, uh… | 我听说 |
[07:00] | heard you kids had your big shot at the title, | 你们这帮熊孩子对她发起了攻击 |
[07:03] | and you missed it. | 结果没得手 |
[07:07] | You don’t need to be afraid, brother. | 不用害怕 兄弟 |
[07:09] | I am out of that awful, awful cage. | 我已经离开了那个讨厌的笼子 |
[07:13] | And I’m here to save you all. | 我是来拯救你们所有人的 |
[07:16] | Lucifer ex machina. | 战神路西法 |
[07:18] | It cannot be destroyed. | 她无法被毁灭 |
[07:20] | But you can be! | 但你可以 |
[07:26] | That’s the problem with you rank-and-file angels… | 你们这些基层天使啊 |
[07:29] | no vision. | 毫无远见 |
[07:59] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[08:01] | This place is an old folks’ home? | 这里是个养老院 |
[08:03] | Looks awesome. | 看上去好棒 |
[08:08] | Maybe we ought to make a reservation. | 或许我们该做个预约 |
[08:12] | Yeah, we should be so lucky to live long enough. | 能活那么久还好了 |
[08:15] | As I told the police, | 我跟警察说了 |
[08:17] | I was walking by Harold’s room, | 我当时经过哈罗德的房间 |
[08:19] | and I heard a loud banging noise. | 听到了很响的撞击声 |
[08:21] | And then I heard Harold yell from inside of his suite, | 然后我还听到房间里的哈罗德大喊 |
[08:24] | “Get it out of my head”” | “把它从我脑袋里弄出去” |
[08:27] | So I knocked on the door and called to him. | 所以我就敲门喊他 |
[08:29] | And when he didn’t reply, | 但他没有回应 |
[08:31] | I used my pass key to get into his room. | 我就用了我的万能钥匙开门进去了 |
[08:34] | That’s when I saw him. He was on his back. | 于是看到了他 他躺着 |
[08:37] | His skull was, um… | 他的头 |
[08:40] | well, there was a lot of blood. | 反正流了很多血 |
[08:42] | – And nobody else was in the room. – No. | -当时房间里没有别人 -没有 |
[08:44] | The windows and doors were locked. | 门窗紧锁 |
[08:45] | I even checked the security logs. | 我还查了安保记录 |
[08:47] | Nobody was in or out of Harold’s room all night. | 整晚没人出入哈罗德的房间 |
[08:51] | I don’t really understand what could have happened. | 我真不明白怎么会出这种事 |
[08:55] | Hey, Mildred. | 穆尔德 |
[08:56] | Oh, good morning, Arthur. | 早啊 亚瑟 |
[08:57] | This is Mildred, one of our residents. | 这是穆尔德 我们一位住户 |
[09:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:08] | Um, do you always work late at night? | 你总工作到那么晚吗 |
[09:11] | I’ve been, uh, staying here, actually. | 其实 我最近一直住在这里 |
[09:13] | My wife left me. | 我妻子离开了我 |
[09:15] | Via text, if you can believe it… | 还是用短信分的手 能相信吗 |
[09:18] | a whole series of emojis. | 一连串的表情符号 |
[09:21] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[09:22] | Oh, I didn’t stand for that. Unh-unh. Fought fire with fire. | 我可没忍着 以火攻火了 |
[09:27] | Sent her the poop emoji. | 给她发了大粪符号表情 |
[09:29] | Well, that’s one way to fly. | 这也是个办法 |
[09:31] | I should have sent the heart. I can be so stupid. | 我应该发心的 我有时候好蠢 |
[09:35] | I just wish she’d call me back. | 真希望她回我电话 |
[09:38] | Oh, no, no, I think you did the right thing. | 不不 我觉得你做得对 |
[09:39] | Um, hey, listen… | 听我说 |
[09:41] | Since you’ve been staying here, uh, a lot, | 由于你经常待在这里 |
[09:44] | uh, have you noticed any strange… | 你有注意到有什么奇怪的 |
[09:46] | sounds, smells, uh, cold spots? | 声音 气味 或冷点吗 |
[09:49] | What? Uh, no. Why? | 什么 没有 怎么了 |
[09:52] | Oh, just routine questions. | 这是例行问题 |
[09:53] | Um, what about enemies? Harold have any enemies? | 敌人呢 哈罗德有什么敌人吗 |
[09:58] | Actually… | 其实 |
[10:00] | he had quite a few. | 他还有不少呢 |
[10:13] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:17] | Turns out Harold was stealing the other residents’ viagra. | 哈罗德在偷其他住户的伟哥 |
[10:20] | I know. A real dick move, huh? | 我知道 真混”蛋” 是吧 |
[10:26] | So I got an EMF hit in his room, | 我在他房间检测到了电磁场 |
[10:27] | but I got an EMF hit on pretty much every floor in the building. | 不过几乎每层楼都能检测得到电磁场 |
[10:31] | How many people died in this place? | 这里死过多少人啊 |
[10:32] | Arthur, the, uh… heartbroken manager, | 亚瑟 那个心碎的经理 |
[10:35] | he gave me access to all the residents’ files. | 他让我查看了所有的住户档案 |
[10:37] | This is everyone who has passed here. | 这是所有在这里去世的人 |
[10:39] | Now, uh… | 看看 |
[10:41] | this guy, Jake Townsend, had beef with Harold, | 这家伙 贾克·汤森 跟哈罗德有仇 |
[10:45] | but it wasn’t over blue pills. | 但不是为了小蓝药丸 |
[10:49] | Jake filed a formal complaint against Harold? | 贾克对哈罗德提出过正式投诉啊 |
[10:51] | Yeah, apparently Harold was stealing his pension checks | 嗯 据称哈罗德在偷他的养老金支票 |
[10:53] | and cashing them for himself. | 自己去兑现 |
[10:55] | Now, when Jake died, | 贾克死后 |
[10:56] | his family filed a civil suit against Harold, | 他家人向哈罗德发起了民事诉讼 |
[10:58] | but it just got caught up in the courts | 但结果在庭上纠缠 |
[11:00] | and never went to trial. | 并没能进行庭审 |
[11:01] | So maybe Jake stuck around as a vengeful spirit, | 或许贾克作为复仇怨魂回来纠缠 |
[11:03] | took matters into his own hands. | 自己解决了问题 |
[11:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | So where’s Jake Townsend buried? | 那么贾克·汤森葬在哪里 |
[11:25] | Dude? | 哥们 |
[11:27] | Oh, you got this. | 你来吧 |
[11:28] | You got it. You’re doing great. | 你来吧 你做得很好 |
[11:32] | So no retirement, huh? | 不打算退休吗 |
[11:34] | Hey, you’re the one who’s always wanted | 是你一直打算 |
[11:35] | to go out blaze of glory style… | 英勇就义的 |
[11:37] | Preferably while the Bon Jovi song is playing. | 最好还有邦·乔维的音乐做背景乐 |
[11:40] | I’m a candle in the wind. | 我是《风中之烛》 |
[11:43] | Yeah, but the way you said it, | 是啊 但你说得 |
[11:44] | it was like that blaze of glory was gonna | 好像英勇就义 |
[11:47] | happen sooner rather than later. | 会来得比较早 |
[11:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:56] | No, I’m not, actually. Not at all. | 不 其实 我不好 很不好 |
[12:00] | Being so close to Lucifer again, that… | 再次接近路西法 |
[12:04] | brought stuff up. | 让我回想起好多 |
[12:07] | Stuff I thought I forgot about. | 我以为已经忘记的事 |
[12:10] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[12:13] | No. | 不想 |
[12:16] | Well, look. Lucifer is never getting out of that cage, ever. | 听我说 路西法从未出过那个笼子 |
[12:19] | And you are never going back, period. | 而你是永远不会回去了 |
[12:21] | So…case closed. | 所以这事到此结束 |
[12:26] | And so is this one. | 这个案子也结了 |
[12:35] | Kind of nice being back on a case, huh? | 又来查案感觉不错吧 |
[12:37] | Get your mind off of things. | 能换换心情 |
[12:39] | Let’s burn the bones so we can go home. | 赶紧烧了骨头回家吧 |
[12:58] | See you then. Okay. | 回头见 好 |
[13:02] | You up to some trouble, young lady? | 你想惹麻烦吗 小姑娘 |
[13:04] | Always, Arthur. | 总是的 亚瑟 |
[13:08] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:10] | No. Are you all right? | 没有 你没事吧 |
[13:14] | It’s okay. We’ve got backup generators. | 没事 我们有备用发电机 |
[13:18] | – Really? You can’t hear that? – No. | -不是吧 你真没听到吗 -没 |
[13:20] | It’s sounds like someone’s screaming. | 像是有人在尖叫 |
[13:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:33] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[13:37] | Get it out of my head! | 把它从我脑袋里弄出去 |
[13:38] | Arthur, I don’t hear anything! | 亚瑟 我什么都没听到啊 |
[13:41] | Tell me what to do! | 告诉我该做什么 |
[13:47] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[13:53] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[13:55] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[14:00] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[14:22] | Arthur said he heard something, like a scream. | 亚瑟说他听到了什么 像是尖叫 |
[14:27] | And did you hear anything? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:29] | I didn’t hear a thing… | 我什么都没听到 |
[14:32] | Except the sound of Arthur bashing his head through that window. | 只能听到亚瑟拿脑袋撞碎玻璃窗的声音 |
[14:36] | He just wanted that noise to stop. | 他只想让那声音停下 |
[14:39] | He said, “Get it out of my head.” | 他说 “把它从我脑袋里弄出去” |
[14:43] | Did you notice anything else, a drop in temperature? | 你还注意到别的了吗 气温下降 |
[14:45] | No. But the power went out. | 没有 但断电了 |
[14:48] | And when I looked through the broken window, | 我从撞碎的窗户往外看时 |
[14:51] | I saw something. | 看到了什么 |
[14:53] | What did you see, exactly? | 具体是什么东西 |
[14:57] | You’re not gonna believe me. They certainly didn’t. | 你不会相信我的 他们是没信 |
[14:59] | But I know what I saw. | 但我知道我看到了什么 |
[15:01] | This isn’t my first brush with something like this. | 我不是第一次接触这种东西了 |
[15:04] | I saw a ghost 10 years ago. | 我10年前就见过鬼 |
[15:07] | Nobody believed me then, either. | 当时也没人信我 |
[15:09] | We believe you, Ms. Baker. | 我们信你 贝克女士 |
[15:12] | Agent Osbourne, thank you. | 奥斯本探员 谢谢你 |
[15:15] | I feel so much safer knowing the FBI is looking into this. | 有联调局在调查我觉得安全多了 |
[15:20] | Well, that’s… | 这… |
[15:22] | I’m just gonna need my hand back. | 我得需要拿回我的手啊 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Ms. Baker, what did you see? | 贝克女士 你看到了什么 |
[15:32] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[15:34] | Long, flowing hair, | 有长长的飘散的头发 |
[15:36] | blood-red robes, sunken eyes, | 血红的袍子 深陷的眼睛 |
[15:39] | and… and she was… | 而且她在 |
[15:42] | feeding on Arthur’s head. | 吃亚瑟的头 |
[15:47] | I’m so sorry. Um, excuse me one second. | 很抱歉 失陪一下 |
[15:52] | Please don’t leave me, Agent Osbourne. | 别离开我 奥斯本探员 |
[15:54] | No, no. We’re not going anywhere. | 不不 我们不会离开的 |
[15:58] | Excuse me. Ma’am? | 打扰 女士 |
[16:03] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[16:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:07] | Marlene, Special Agent Butler, FBI. | 玛琳 特别探员巴特勒 联调局的 |
[16:11] | Do you know anything | 你知道 |
[16:12] | about what happened with Arthur last night? | 昨晚亚瑟的事吗 |
[16:14] | Sorry. I wasn’t working last night. | 抱歉 我昨晚没来上班 |
[16:20] | Were you working the night Harold Miller died? | 那哈罗德·米勒死的那晚呢 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | It’s, um… “Thanks.” | 是 “谢谢” |
[16:32] | Right, of course. Uh, sorry. | 嗯 当然 抱歉 |
[16:34] | I-I only know a little. | 我就学过一点 |
[16:36] | I-I took some back in college, but that was a while ago. | 我大学时学过一点 过去好久了 |
[16:39] | Most people don’t know any. | 大部分人连一点都不知道呢 |
[16:42] | I appreciate the trying. | 多谢你努力 |
[16:45] | I should probably, uh, get back. | 我得继续了 |
[16:47] | Yes. Uh, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[16:54] | – Witness? – No. | -证人吗 -不是 |
[16:55] | Okay. So, apparently, not a ghost. | 好吧 看来 不是鬼 |
[16:58] | No. No. Ghosts don’t feed on busted-open heads. | 不是 鬼是不会吃爆开的人脑的 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:01] | All right, I’ll check with the coroner, | 我去验尸官那里问问 |
[17:02] | see if, uh, anything was missing from our first vic’s brain. | 看第一位被害人脑子里是否少了什么 |
[17:05] | Fingers crossed it’s zombies, | 但愿是僵尸 |
[17:06] | and we can get our “Walking dead” on. | 我们就能《行尸走肉》一把了 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I got it. Okay, thanks again. | 知道了 好 再次感谢 |
[17:21] | So, according to the coroner, | 据验尸官说 |
[17:23] | part of Harold’s frontal lobe was missing. | 哈罗德部分前额叶不见了 |
[17:26] | And that tracks with banshees. | 这符合死亡女妖的特征 |
[17:29] | Banshees? | 死亡女妖 |
[17:30] | I thought banshees were good. | 死亡女妖不是好的吗 |
[17:32] | The ones tied to fairy lore are. | 仙女传说里的是好的 |
[17:34] | They cry out as a warning to a victim’s impending death. | 他们的喊声是为警告那些将遭遇死亡的人 |
[17:36] | But these guys… | 但这些呢 |
[17:38] | are malevolent banshees… total dick bags. | 是坏死亡女妖 一群混球 |
[17:41] | They use their piercing scream to drive their prey crazy. | 他们利用自己的尖叫逼疯猎物 |
[17:44] | Forces the vics to crack open their own eggs, | 逼迫被害人自己撞破大脑 |
[17:46] | and then the banshees feed on the yolk. | 然后死亡女妖就开吃了 |
[17:48] | Oh, and he only people who can hear the banshee’s scream | 而且只有被害人能听到 |
[17:51] | are the vics. | 死亡女妖的尖叫 |
[17:53] | Well, that would explain why Mildred didn’t hear anything. | 怪不得穆尔德什么都没听到 |
[17:56] | Oh, and they, uh, travel through mist, | 而且他们能穿雾而行 |
[17:58] | which explains how they got into Harold’s locked room. | 所以就怪不得能进入哈罗德上锁的房间了 |
[18:01] | And they only prey on the vulnerable. | 而且他们只以弱者为目标 |
[18:04] | Harold did just have hip replacement surgery. | 哈罗德刚做过髋关节置换手术 |
[18:06] | And Arthur’s wife just left him. | 亚瑟的妻子刚离开了他 |
[18:09] | Broken heart. | 心碎了 |
[18:10] | That’s a kind of vulnerable, I guess. | 这也算是”弱”吧 |
[18:11] | They hunt the same place until it’s picked clean. | 他们在一个地带反复作案 直到全吃干净 |
[18:14] | And they only hunt at night, | 而且只晚上出没 |
[18:15] | so that just gives us a few hours to figure out who’s next. | 这样我们有几小时可以锁定下一个受害者 |
[18:17] | Then how do we kill it? | 我们怎么杀了它 |
[18:18] | Gold blade. I don’t have any in the trunk, | 金刀 后箱里可没带这个 |
[18:20] | so I got to head back to the bunker and grab a couple. | 所以我这就回地堡去拿几把来 |
[18:22] | You stay here and figure out who in this place is vulnerable. | 你留下 查明这里谁是”弱者” |
[19:22] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[19:25] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干什么呢 |
[19:28] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[19:31] | Right, yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:31] | We don’t hear from you for days, | 我们好几天没你的信儿了 |
[19:32] | You show up, you start wrecking the joint. | 你跑来 就搞个天翻地覆 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:40] | Okay. W-what are you doing? | 好吧 你干什么呢 |
[19:43] | Well, I’m… looking for a spell, | 我在找一个咒语 |
[19:45] | something to draw Amara out, but there’s… | 把阿玛拉引出来 但是 |
[19:48] | there’s nothing. | 毫无发现 |
[19:50] | I had her in my sights. | 我都看到她了 |
[19:53] | She was hurt. I should have ended it. | 她受伤了 我本该了结一切 |
[19:56] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[19:57] | How? | 怎么了结 |
[20:00] | Well, I don’t know. But there has to be something. | 我不知道 但肯定应该有办法的 |
[20:04] | And how many more chances are we gonna get? | 我们还能得到几次机会 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[20:07] | Saying you’re gonna kill is one thing, but… | 说要下杀手是一回事 |
[20:10] | actually doing it’s something totally different. | 但真做又是另一回事了 |
[20:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:18] | I’ve had two shots at Amara. | 我有两次杀阿玛拉的机会 |
[20:21] | I struck out both times. | 两次都没得手 |
[20:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:28] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从何说起 |
[20:29] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[20:31] | tell me everything. | 全都告诉我 |
[20:38] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:41] | Oh, Agent Butler. | 巴特勒探员啊 |
[20:43] | – Well, please, do come in. – Sure. | -请进吧 -好 |
[20:45] | Where’s that partner of yours? | 你的搭档呢 |
[20:47] | Oh, he, um… he’ll be back soon. | 他…就回来 |
[20:53] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[20:55] | Yes, that was a long time ago. | 嗯 那是很久以前了 |
[20:59] | Before I got so good-looking. | 那时我还没这么好看呢 |
[21:03] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[21:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:06] | – Like some tea? – Uh, no, thank you. | -喝茶吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[21:09] | Ms. Baker? | 贝克女士 |
[21:11] | Please, Mildred. | 叫我穆尔德吧 |
[21:13] | Mildred. | 穆尔德 |
[21:15] | I need to be honest with you. | 我必须跟你说实话 |
[21:17] | My partner and I, we’re not really FBI. | 我和我搭档并非是联调局的 |
[21:21] | We’re brothers, and we hunt monsters. | 我们是兄弟 我们是猎魔人 |
[21:24] | I knew it. I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[21:26] | I — you two are too cute to be FBI agents. | 你俩太帅了 根本不像联调局探员 |
[21:30] | And I knew that damn ghost I saw years ago was real. | 我也知道我多年前看到的那个鬼是真的 |
[21:35] | Does this, um… | 你看这个 |
[21:38] | Does this look familiar? | 你看这个像吗 |
[21:41] | Oh, my God, yes. | 天哪 是的 |
[21:45] | – It’s a banshee? – It is. | -是个死亡女妖 -是的 |
[21:48] | Banshees scream at their victims, | 死亡女妖会对被害者尖叫 |
[21:50] | getting them to harm themselves, and then they feed on their — | 让他们自残 然后再去吃他们的 |
[21:53] | Brains. | 脑子 |
[21:55] | Right. | 对 |
[21:56] | Now, banshees prey on the vulnerable, | 死亡女妖捕食弱者 |
[21:59] | so I checked out all of the residents’ medical records, | 所以我去查了所有的住户医疗记录 |
[22:02] | and you have an atrial fibrillation, | 你患有心房纤颤 |
[22:05] | which can be treated with meds. | 可以用药物治疗 |
[22:06] | But it means that — | 但这也意味着 |
[22:07] | I’m vulnerable? | 我是弱者 |
[22:12] | Am I next? | 下一个就是我吗 |
[22:14] | My brother and I aren’t gonna let that happen. | 我和我哥哥不会让它得逞的 |
[22:16] | We’re gonna protect you, okay? | 我们会保护你的 好吗 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:20] | Now, banshees only hunt at night, | 死亡女妖只在夜晚捕猎 |
[22:22] | so you’re safe right now. | 所以你现在很安全 |
[22:24] | And we really need you to try and get some rest while you can. | 我们需要你趁现在多休息一下 |
[22:29] | We’ll be back. | 我们会再过来的 |
[22:36] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[22:38] | Do you know a housekeeper named Marlene? | 你认识一位叫玛琳的清洁工吗 |
[22:40] | She’s deaf. | 她是聋子 |
[22:42] | I think maybe you got your names mixed up. | 你们大概是弄错了名字吧 |
[22:46] | There is one person on staff named Marlene, | 这里的确有位叫玛琳的员工 |
[22:49] | but she’s on vacation. | 但她休假了 |
[22:52] | Agent Butler, my granddaughter is deaf, | 巴特勒探员 我孙女也是聋子 |
[22:55] | and I could really use some practice signing. | 我真心需要练习手语 |
[22:59] | So if there is a staff member that’s deaf, | 如果真有员工是聋子 |
[23:01] | I would love to talk to them. | 那我会很想跟他们谈谈 |
[23:05] | So would I. | 我也想 |
[24:13] | Dressing up as FBI to cover up your kills? | 扮成联调局探员来掩盖你杀人的真相 |
[24:17] | It’s almost clever. | 真是聪明呢 |
[24:20] | Never met a banshee that could blend in. | 我还从没见过这么融入生活的死亡女妖 |
[24:23] | Wait. What? | 等一下 什么 |
[24:23] | I read your friend’s lips. | 我读出你朋友的唇语了 |
[24:25] | “It’s feeding time”” | 该进食了 |
[24:26] | No, no, no, you’re mixed up! You’re mixed up. | 不不 你弄错了 你弄错了 |
[24:28] | W-we’re not banshees. We’re hunters. | 我们不是死亡女妖 我们是猎人 |
[24:30] | It’s my brother. W-we’re all hunting the same thing here, | 那是我哥 咱们追捕的是同一样东西 |
[24:32] | A-a banshee. | 死亡女妖 |
[24:34] | In — in blood red robes, right? | 穿着血红长袍 对吧 |
[24:37] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[24:38] | Look, test me. Test me, please. | 你验证一下 试我一下吧 |
[24:44] | See? | 看吧 |
[24:48] | Wait a minute. No. | 等一下 不要 |
[24:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:58] | My name is Sam Winchester. | 我叫萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[25:00] | Eileen Leahy. | 艾琳·莱希 |
[25:02] | The banshee you’re hunting… | 你们追捕的那个死亡女妖 |
[25:04] | …it killed my parents. | 害死了我的父母 |
[25:08] | Oh, God! ? | 天呐 |
[25:25] | A hunter found me in my crib, ears bleeding. | 有个猎人在婴儿床上发现了我 双耳流血 |
[25:29] | Lillian O’Grady, this was hers. | 莉莲·奥格雷迪 这就是她的遗物 |
[25:32] | She’d been tracking the banshee. | 她一直在追捕那个死亡女妖 |
[25:35] | Never found it, though. | 但一直没找到 |
[25:38] | So Lillian raised you. | 这么说莉莲养大了你 |
[25:41] | More like trained me. | 应该说是训练了我 |
[25:44] | She died when I was 16. | 我16岁时她便去世了 |
[25:46] | On the job? | 猎魔时牺牲的 |
[25:47] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[25:50] | And you’ve been on your own ever since? | 那之后你就一直一个人过吗 |
[25:52] | I prefer working alone. | 我喜欢单打独斗 |
[25:55] | Trust issues. | 信任问题 |
[25:56] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我懂 |
[25:59] | So, was your mom a hunter or a witch? | 那么你妈妈是猎人 还是女巫 |
[26:02] | No. Her father was part of this secret organization. | 不是 她父亲是个秘密组织的一员 |
[26:07] | It’s defunct now. | 现在已经没了 |
[26:10] | The men of letters? | 记录者吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:14] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:16] | My brother and I… | 我和我哥哥 |
[26:19] | we’re like you. | 我们跟你差不多 |
[26:22] | We’re legacies. | 我们是传人 |
[26:24] | I tried to kill her. | 我想杀了她的 |
[26:25] | Well, the two of you are connected somehow by the mark. | 你们俩似乎通过血印联系在了一起 |
[26:29] | Yeah, no, it’s, uh… it’s more than that. | 不 没那么简单 |
[26:35] | Attraction? | 互相吸引吗 |
[26:44] | Oh, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[26:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:47] | I know. Okay? | 我知道的 |
[26:50] | Whatever it is, a… | 不管是什么 |
[26:52] | Attraction, connection… | 吸引 联系 |
[26:55] | I got to tell you, man, it scares me. | 我跟你讲 真的吓到我了 |
[26:57] | I don’t know that I can stop it. | 我不知道我能不能阻止它 |
[26:59] | I don’t know that I can resist it. | 我都不知道我能不能抗拒它 |
[27:02] | Hey, it scares me, too. | 我也害怕 |
[27:04] | But we will find out what this is, I promise. | 但我们会查个明白的 我保证 |
[27:07] | In the end, it may help draw her out. | 最终这或许能帮我们引她出来 |
[27:09] | This could be a good thing. | 这或许是好事 |
[27:17] | – Sam? – Dean, look up Edward Durbin II. | -萨姆 -迪恩 查一下爱德华·德宾二世 |
[27:19] | – Wait. What? – In the men of letters’ files. | -等一下 什么 -在记录者的档案里 |
[27:33] | Oh, son of a bitch. She ain’t lying. | 该死的 她没说谎 |
[27:36] | According to the men of letters’ records, | 根据记录者的档案记载 |
[27:37] | Edward Durbin II was inducted in 1939, | 爱德华·德宾二世于1939年加入 |
[27:41] | part of a small delegation that was sent to Europe. | 是被派往欧洲的一小支代表团的一员 |
[27:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:48] | Yeah, her father had just lost his job. | 嗯 她父亲当时刚失了业 |
[27:50] | He had a nervous breakdown. | 他当时精神崩溃了 |
[27:51] | – So, he was vulnerable. – Right. | -那他是弱者喽 -没错 |
[27:53] | And her mom only knew some basic spells. | 而她妈妈只知道一些基本的咒语 |
[27:54] | She used one to banish the banshee, | 她用了一个咒驱逐了死亡女妖 |
[27:56] | saved Eileen’s life. | 救了艾琳一命 |
[27:58] | Dean, the banshee we’re hunting | 迪恩 我们在追捕的死亡女妖 |
[27:59] | is the same one that killed Eileen’s parents. | 就是杀了艾琳父母的那个 |
[28:02] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[28:03] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好吧 有什么计划 |
[28:04] | Well, we’re gonna use the same Celtic spell eileen used to trap me. | 我们要用艾琳用来困住我的那个凯尔特咒语 |
[28:08] | When the banshee comes for Mildred tonight, | 等今晚死亡女妖来找穆尔德时 |
[28:10] | we trap it. | 我们就困住它 |
[28:10] | And we hit it with gold. | 然后用金子杀了它 |
[28:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:14] | I don’t like using Mildred as bait. | 我不喜欢把穆尔德当成诱饵 |
[28:17] | Are you worried about her? | 你在担心她吗 |
[28:19] | So does this mean she has a shot? | 这是不是意味着她真有机会 |
[28:22] | Well, I always did have a thing for Blanche on “Golden girls.” | 我确实喜欢《黄金女郎》里的布兰奇 |
[28:24] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[28:25] | Hey, don’t judge what you don’t understand, Sammy. | 别对自己不了解的东西评头论足 萨姆 |
[28:28] | No, I’m — I’m not judging. | 我没在评头论足 |
[28:30] | I-I just always had a thing for Sophia. | 我只是一直喜欢索菲亚 |
[28:32] | Yeah, I could see that. | 是啊 我看得出来 |
[28:34] | Look, I don’t like using anyone as bait. | 听着 我不想把任何人当成诱饵 |
[28:37] | But this is all we got. | 但我们只能这么办 |
[28:39] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[28:41] | Cass, I got to get back to Sam. | 小卡 我得赶回萨姆身边 |
[28:43] | Listen, about what we talked about, | 听着 我俩谈的事 |
[28:44] | let’s just keep that between you and me… | 在我们了解更多情况前… |
[28:46] | till we know more, okay? | 先别和别人说 好吗 |
[28:48] | Dean, that’s not — | 迪恩 那可不… |
[28:49] | Cass, just…trust me. | 小卡 相信我就好 |
[28:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:56] | But the next time you face Amara, | 但下次你面对阿玛拉时 |
[28:59] | you won’t be alone. | 你不会孤身一人了 |
[29:02] | Thanks, Cass. | 谢了 小卡 |
[29:25] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[29:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:28] | I guess all we have to do now is, uh… | 我猜现在我们只需要… |
[29:31] | Wait. | 等着 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:40] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[29:42] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:45] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[29:48] | If this really is the banshee I’ve been looking for… | 假如这真是我在追踪的那个死亡女妖… |
[29:51] | Eileen, in my experience… | 艾琳 以我的经验来看… |
[29:54] | Revenge is not all it’s cracked up to be. | 复仇并没有人们说得那么好 |
[29:58] | Killing this banshee | 杀死这个死亡女妖 |
[29:59] | is not gonna bring your parents back. | 并不能带回你的父母 |
[30:03] | I never met them. | 我从没见过他们 |
[30:04] | They’re just pictures to me. | 他们对于我而言只是几张照片 |
[30:08] | But… | 但是… |
[30:10] | they’re family. | 他们是亲人 |
[30:12] | My family. | 我的亲人 |
[30:13] | I understand. Believe me. | 我懂的 相信我 |
[30:16] | But after you get your revenge, then what? | 但复仇之后呢 又该怎么办 |
[30:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:27] | My mother was a lawyer. | 我妈妈是个律师 |
[30:29] | Be nice to follow in her footsteps. | 能追随她的脚步就挺好 |
[30:33] | I was studying law at Stanford | 我哥哥来找我去复仇时 |
[30:35] | when my brother came and got me so we could get our revenge. | 我正在斯坦福读法律 |
[30:38] | You’ve been hunting together ever since? | 你俩从那之后就一直一起猎魔了吗 |
[30:41] | Yeah. I-I wouldn’t do this without my brother. | 是啊 没有我哥哥的话我不会干这行的 |
[30:46] | He’s had my back every step of the way. | 他一直都在罩着我 |
[30:49] | Even when I let him down. | 就算我让他失望时他也如此 |
[30:58] | Eileen, this is my brother, Dean Winchester. | 艾琳 这是我哥哥 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[31:00] | Dean, this is Eileen Leahy. | 迪恩 这是艾琳·莱希 |
[31:02] | Eileen, it’s good to meet you. | 艾琳 很高兴认识你 |
[31:05] | So you’re a… a legacy, too. | 那么你也是一个…传人 |
[31:07] | I guess so, yeah. | 我猜是的 |
[31:10] | Uh, right, well. | 对了 |
[31:12] | Let’s see here. | 我看看 |
[31:15] | There’s one for you. | 这是给你的 |
[31:15] | And I’m guessing you already have one. | 我猜你已经有一把了 |
[31:18] | Uh, guess we got an extra one for Mildred. | 那我们就有多余的一把给穆尔德了 |
[31:20] | Where’s Mildred? | 穆尔德去哪了 |
[31:23] | Agent! | 探员 |
[31:26] | – I’m glad you’re back. – Yeah. | -真高兴你回来了 -是啊 |
[31:28] | I feel safer already. | 我已经觉得安全多了 |
[31:31] | Come here. I want to show you something. | 过来 我想给你看点东西 |
[31:41] | Well, come on and sit down. | 过来坐下嘛 |
[31:43] | I’m not gonna bite. Never really was my thing. | 我又不咬人 我一直不太喜欢那套 |
[31:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:52] | I have the same view from upstairs. | 我在楼上也能看到同样的景色 |
[31:55] | West-facing rooms, they cost extra. | 面西的房间 要额外收费 |
[31:57] | You know, you got to pay for the view. | 你得为这景色付钱 |
[31:59] | It’s not bad. | 挺不错的 |
[32:02] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[32:04] | Honey, it’s almost as gorgeous as you are. | 美人 这景色几乎和你一样美了 |
[32:09] | You know, tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[32:11] | When’s the last time you watched a sunset | 你上一次看着落日而不用担心 |
[32:13] | without waiting for something to go bump in the night? | 夜里有什么东西冒出来 是什么时候的事了 |
[32:21] | You should try it sometime. | 你该找机会试试 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:25] | I just hope this one isn’t my last. | 我只希望这不会是我最后一次 |
[32:30] | I mean, does this stuff really work? | 这些东西真的能起作用吗 |
[32:32] | A banshee shows up and… you cut your hand | 死亡女妖出现…你就把手割破 |
[32:35] | and slap it on one of those things, | 按在那些符号上 |
[32:38] | and it gets trapped. | 然后它就被困住了 |
[32:39] | I mean, is this actually something that happens? | 真的能行吗 |
[32:42] | Yep. | 能行 |
[32:44] | And then it gets one of these. | 然后它就会挨上一刀 |
[32:48] | Mildred…everything’s gonna be fine. | 穆尔德…一切都会没事的 |
[32:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:55] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[32:56] | What did you do before you retired? | 你退休之前是做什么的 |
[33:01] | I was in a Patsy Cline tribute band. | 我是一支佩茜·克莱恩翻唱乐队的 |
[33:04] | – No. – I’m deadly serious. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[33:09] | You ever miss life on the road? | 你怀念在路上的日子吗 |
[33:10] | Nah. Nah, I had my fun. | 不 不 我玩够了 |
[33:16] | You want to know the secret to living a long and happy life? | 你想知道快快乐乐长命百岁的秘诀吗 |
[33:21] | Actually, yes, I do. | 我还真想 |
[33:24] | Follow your heart. | 跟随你的心 |
[33:27] | You do that, all the rest just figures itself out. | 之后 剩下的一切都会水到渠成 |
[33:33] | I did that. I followed my heart. | 我就是那样做的 我跟随我的心 |
[33:37] | Traveled the world, made people smile, | 环游世界 给人们带来欢笑 |
[33:42] | forget about their problems for a while. | 让他们暂时忘记烦恼 |
[33:43] | And then my heart said, “Well, you’re done”” | 然后我的心说 “该结束了” |
[33:46] | I had my fill and… | 我逍遥够了 |
[33:49] | and I retired. | 我退休了 |
[33:50] | And I love it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[33:53] | Hey, you know, this place isn’t what I expected. | 这地方并不是我以为的那样 |
[33:56] | Oh, life here is great. | 这里的生活好极了 |
[33:58] | I’d just like to enjoy it a little more. | 我想再多享受享受 |
[34:00] | And you will. I promise. | 你会的 我保证 |
[34:07] | Your hand is still on my knee. | 你的手 还在我膝盖上 |
[34:12] | I could move it up. | 我可以往上移 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 行了 |
[34:16] | That’s — I’m gonna… | 那真是 我要… |
[34:22] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:25] | I don’t hear anything. Do you? | 我什么都没听到 你听到了吗 |
[34:27] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[34:31] | Dean?! | 迪恩 |
[34:33] | Oh, Sam, it’s what happened to Arthur. | 萨姆 亚瑟就是这样的 |
[34:38] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[34:39] | Dean, look at me. | 迪恩 看着我 |
[34:50] | Sam, it’s here! | 萨姆 它在这里 |
[34:57] | No. | 不 |
[35:04] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[35:19] | – Dean, stop. – Mildred! | -迪恩 停下 -穆尔德 |
[35:21] | Stop. | 停下 |
[35:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:11] | So… How do you feel? | 那么 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:14] | It felt like… | 感觉… |
[36:16] | just another kill. | 就像普通的猎魔 |
[36:19] | It didn’t bring my parents back. | 并没能让我父母活过来 |
[36:21] | Nothing will. | 什么都不能 |
[36:24] | What now? Law school? | 现在怎么办 念法学院 |
[36:27] | No. This is my life. | 不 这是我的生活 |
[36:30] | Feel free to drop a line if you ever need anything… | 如果需要什么 一定联系我 |
[36:33] | Or even if you just want to hang out. | 哪怕只想有人陪陪也行 |
[36:37] | – You can’t call me, though. – Okay. | -不过你不能打电话给我 -好吧 |
[36:40] | I mean, you could call, but I won’t answer. | 你可以打 但我不会接 |
[36:43] | So you boys hitting the road, huh? | 你们俩又要上路了 |
[36:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是啊 |
[36:47] | Well, it’s for the best. | 这样也好 |
[36:49] | It wouldn’t have worked out between us anyway. | 反正我们之间也没有未来的 |
[36:52] | Why not? | 好吧 |
[36:54] | Darlin’… | 亲爱的 |
[36:56] | if there’s one thing I’ve learned | 如果说这么多年来 |
[36:58] | in all my years on the road, | 我在路上学到了什么 |
[37:00] | it’s when somebody’s pining for somebody else. | 就是看得出一个人对另一个人的渴望 |
[37:04] | Oh, don’t try and hide it now. | 别再想藏着掖着了 |
[37:07] | Follow your heart. Remember? | 跟随你的心 记得吗 |
[37:12] | I don’t know who the lucky lady is, | 我不知道这位幸运的女士是谁 |
[37:14] | but I am damn sure jealous. | 当我绝对嫉妒她 |
[37:18] | Well, I’m single, and I am ready to mingle, so… | 我单身 我愿意跟人交往 所以 |
[37:21] | Well, then you know where I live. | 那你知道我住哪 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:25] | All right. You boys stay out of trouble. | 好了 你们俩乖乖别惹麻烦 |
[37:27] | That’s not gonna happen, Mildred. | 不可能的 穆尔德 |
[38:09] | Cass gone? | 小卡走了 |
[38:10] | Yeah, I guess so. | 对 我想是的 |
[38:11] | What was he doing here anyway? | 他之前来这里干什么 |
[38:12] | He was looking for lore on the Darkness. | 他在找有关黑暗的传说 |
[38:16] | Something a little off about him, too. | 他有点不对劲 |
[38:19] | Something always seems a little bit off about Cass. | 小卡总是有点不对劲 |
[38:23] | Yeah, you know, being so close to Lucifer | 那么近距离面对路西法 |
[38:25] | probably wasn’t easy for him, either. | 可能对他来说也很难承受 |
[38:26] | We’ll just keep an eye on him. | 我们盯着点他就好 |
[38:31] | You were right, by the way. | 对了 你说得对 |
[38:35] | Getting back on the job, it… it helped. | 重新开始工作 挺有帮助的 |
[38:39] | Wait. Say that again. The — that part about me being right. | 等等 再说一次我说得对那部分 |
[38:42] | You’re an idiot. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[38:45] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[38:47] | when I was with Lucifer, he, um… | 我和路西法在一起时 他 |
[38:51] | he showed me things. | 他给我看了些东西 |
[38:53] | It was like a highlight reel of my biggest failures. | 就像是我最失败的事情的合辑 |
[38:56] | Yeah, he was messing with you. That’s what he does. | 是啊 他在搅乱你 他就喜欢这样 |
[38:58] | Give me a sec. | 听我说完 |
[39:03] | I should’ve looked for you. | 我应该去找你的 |
[39:06] | When you were in purgatory, I… | 你在炼狱的时候 |
[39:09] | I should’ve turned over every stone. | 我应该翻遍每一块石头 |
[39:12] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[39:13] | I stopped. | 我停下了 |
[39:16] | And I’ve never forgiven myself for it. | 我一直没原谅自己 |
[39:21] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:23] | I have. | 我原谅了 |
[39:27] | That’s in the past, man. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[39:29] | What’s done is done. | 往事已矣 |
[39:31] | All that matters now, all that’s ever mattered, | 现在最重要的 一直以来最重要的 |
[39:34] | is that we’re together. So… | 就是我们在一起 所以 |
[39:36] | Shut up and drink your beer. | 少废话 喝酒 |
[39:41] | Yeah. You gonna be able to sleep tonight? | 嗯 你今晚能入睡了吧 |
[39:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[39:47] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:48] | Well, I still got some ringing going in my head, | 我脑子里还有点嗡嗡声 |
[39:49] | but nothing some good music can’t wash out. | 但听点好音乐就能驱走了 |
[39:58] | You know… | 那个 |
[40:00] | I still can’t figure that out. | 我还是不明白 |
[40:01] | I mean, Banshees go after the vulnerable, right? | 死亡女妖攻击弱者 对吗 |
[40:06] | So why did it go after you? | 那为什么攻击你 |
[40:10] | You’re overthinking it. | 你想太多了 |
[40:12] | It was going after Mildred, it saw my gold blade, | 它是想攻击穆尔德 看到了我的金刀 |
[40:14] | acted out of self-defense. | 就自我防卫了 |
[40:15] | Simple. | 就这么简单 |
[40:20] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 嗯 你可能说得对 |
[40:22] | – I’m always right. – Yeah, yeah. | -我一直都对 -好吧 |
[40:24] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |