时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s Halloween, man. | 是万圣节啊 伙计 |
[00:04] | For us, every day is Halloween. | 对于我们而言 每天都是万圣节 |
[00:05] | Samhain is the damn origin of Halloween. | 死亡之神是万圣节的来源 |
[00:08] | Celts believed that October 31st was the one night of the year | 凯尔特人相信10月31日晚是一年之中 |
[00:10] | when the veil was thinnest between the living and the dead. | 生与死之间的隔膜最薄弱的一夜 |
[00:13] | – We should have one this year. – Have one what? | -我们今年应该过一次 -过一次什么 |
[00:14] | A Christmas! | 圣诞节 |
[00:17] | We’ll get a tree, a little Boston Market. | 我们去整棵树 买个波士顿烤鸡 |
[00:19] | Just like when we were little. | 就像小时候一样 |
[00:21] | It’s Valentine’s day, | 今天是情人节 |
[00:22] | your favorite holiday, remember? | 你最喜欢的节日 记起来了吗 |
[00:23] | I mean, what do you always call it? | 你老管它叫什么来着 |
[00:24] | “Unattached drifter Christmas”? | “自由浪子的圣诞节” |
[00:26] | Your people called him “Cupid.” | 你们人类称他们为”丘比特” |
[00:27] | He’s actually a lower order of angel. | 他其实是低等天使 |
[00:29] | Technically, it’s a cherub, | 严格来说 他们是小天使 |
[00:31] | – third class.- Yes, yes, yes! | -第三阶天使 -要的要的 |
[00:32] | Is this a fight? Are we in a fight? | 这是开战了吗 我们要开打了吗 |
[00:33] | This is their handshake. | 这是他们问好的方式 |
[00:35] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[00:36] | The future. We’re bonded. | 未来 我们是紧密相连的 |
[00:38] | You’re the one who set me free. | 你是释放了我的人 |
[00:40] | No, that was an accident. | 不 那只是个意外 |
[00:41] | You and I will be together. | 你和我必将在一起 |
[00:42] | No, that’s… that’s not gonna happen. | 不 那不可能 |
[00:43] | We will become one. | 我们将成为一体 |
[00:45] | Why wouldn’t you want that? | 你为什么不想那样 |
[01:11] | Here, honey. Let me. | 来 亲爱的 我来吧 |
[01:14] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[01:17] | As handsome as the day I met you. | 就跟我们认识那天一样帅 |
[01:27] | Doesn’t Staci know to knock? | 斯黛茜不会敲门吗 |
[01:29] | She’ll wake Teagan! | 她要吵醒缇根了 |
[01:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:38] | I remembered after I rang. | 我按下铃才想起来 |
[01:46] | So, where’s Melissa? | 梅丽莎呢 |
[01:49] | She’s getting ready. | 她在做准备 |
[01:57] | Eww, I can taste her mom lipstick. | 我能尝到她的老妈口红味儿 |
[02:00] | You’re telling her tonight, right? | 你今晚会告诉她吧 |
[02:02] | It’s Valentine’s Day. | 今天是情人节 |
[02:03] | So? | 那又如何 |
[02:04] | So, that’s heartless. | 这样太无情了 |
[02:07] | Can’t we talk about this later? | 我们不能回头再说吗 |
[02:08] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我等够了 |
[02:10] | I-I told you it’s not that simple. | 我说过了 没那么简单 |
[02:13] | Mel and I, we’ve been together since we were your age. | 梅丽和我还像你这么大时就在一起了 |
[02:17] | We… we have a house, a baby. | 我们有一个家 有个孩子 |
[02:19] | We have a whole life together. | 我们有共同的生活 |
[02:20] | Dan, don’t you get it? | 丹 你还不懂吗 |
[02:22] | That’s what I want. | 那正是我想要的 |
[02:25] | Either tell her tonight, or… | 要么你今晚就告诉她 否则 |
[02:28] | Or what? | 否则怎么样 |
[02:29] | Melissa, you look so pretty! | 梅丽莎 你真美啊 |
[02:34] | I love your lipstick. | 我喜欢你的口红 |
[02:36] | Thanks. You ready? | 谢谢 准备好了吗 |
[02:57] | True love, all right? | 真爱 好吗 |
[02:58] | So everyone just, uh, go back to your sloppy tots. | 大家都继续吧 |
[03:00] | Is he gone? Like, gone, gone? | 他走了吗 真的走了吗 |
[03:03] | True love can get us out of here? | 真爱可以带我们离开这里 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:07] | H-hey, listen. | 听着 |
[03:08] | – Yeah, I’ve been in love a million times. – Listen. | -嗯 我爱过一百万次了 -听着 |
[03:11] | Oh, it’s beautiful, Mike. It really… | 真美啊 迈克 真的 |
[03:15] | This bramble grey tea is simply divine, Cindy. | 这黑莓红茶简直太好喝了 辛迪 |
[03:23] | I would like to apologize for being so insensitive | 我想为不体谅你哀悼的情绪 |
[03:28] | to your grieving emotional state. | 而道歉 |
[03:33] | Beautiful artwork, by the way. | 对了 艺术品真棒 |
[03:35] | You say it is is how it is, | 你说事实如此 |
[03:37] | but I think a blind man could see | 但我觉得瞎子都看得出 |
[03:38] | that Beth is looking for the door. | 贝丝只想离开 |
[03:40] | I barely have a reason to care and even I noticed. | 我根本不在乎 都注意到了 |
[03:42] | Come on, Rick! Don’t talk about my parents like that! | 拜托 里克 别那么说我爸妈 |
[03:44] | Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you, | 听着 莫迪 我也不想戳破 |
[03:46] | but what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction | 但人们所谓的”爱” 只是一种化学反应 |
[03:49] | that compels animals to breed. | 促使动物繁殖 |
[03:50] | It hits hard, Morty, then it slow fades, | 起初很强烈 莫迪 然后就慢慢消散 |
[03:53] | Leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. | 让你被一段失败的婚姻束缚 |
[03:55] | I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. | 我走出来了 你父母也会的 |
[03:57] | Break the cycle, Morty. | 打破循环吧 莫迪 |
[04:02] | You scared the hell out of me! | 你吓死我了 |
[04:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:07] | Check on your mom. | 看看你妈妈 |
[04:09] | Morty, hand me that screwdriver, huh? | 莫迪 把螺丝刀给我 |
[04:11] | That feels good. | 感觉真棒 |
[04:12] | I’m almost finished making my ionic defibulizer, Morty. | 我的离子分离器就要做好了 莫迪 |
[04:14] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[04:15] | Hey, listen, Rick. You know… | 听着 里克 |
[04:50] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[05:06] | Is that a hickey? | 那是吻痕吗 |
[05:10] | And? | 怎么了 |
[05:12] | It was Valentine’s Day. | 昨天是情人节 |
[05:16] | Can’t help it if I’m a hopeless romantic. | 我就是个情种 这又没办法 |
[05:18] | You got half of that right. | 你说对了一半 |
[05:21] | Just doing my civic duty. | 只是在尽公民义务 |
[05:24] | Helping all the single ladies. | 帮助各种单身女士 |
[05:27] | You know the best thing about February 14th? | 知道2月14日最棒的一点吗 |
[05:30] | You don’t have to be Mr. Right… | 你不非得是真命天子 |
[05:33] | Just Mr. Right Now. | 只要出现得及时就行 |
[05:35] | That’s classy. | 真有档次 |
[05:36] | Yeah? What’d you do, judgy? | 你瞧不起我 那你做了什么 |
[05:39] | Curl up in your snuggie? | 蜷在你被窝里了吗 |
[05:40] | – Watch “50 shades” on cable? – Yeah. | -看电视上播的《五十度灰》吗 -嗯 |
[05:43] | No. | 没有 |
[05:46] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[05:48] | Staci Altman, 19-year-old babysitter | 斯黛茜·奥特门 19岁的保姆 |
[05:50] | from Hudson, Ohio, was murdered last night. | 俄亥俄州 哈德森人 昨晚被杀 |
[05:54] | Well, that blows. | 真糟糕 |
[05:56] | But if her name’s not Amara, how is that us? | 但如果她不叫阿玛拉 跟我们何干 |
[06:00] | Because her heart was ripped out. | 因为她的心脏被扯了出来 |
[06:03] | – On Valentine’s Day? – Yeah. | -在情人节吗 -是的 |
[06:07] | Was it, like, an ironic werewolf? | 是讽刺狼人干的吗 |
[06:10] | All right, we’ll check it out. | 好吧 我们去看看 |
[06:12] | But, first, I need bacon. | 但首先 我需要培根 |
[06:13] | No, first, you need a shower. | 不 首先 你得冲个澡 |
[06:16] | – Is it… – Yeah. | -我是不是… -是的 |
[06:23] | You’re not wrong. | 你说对了 |
[06:42] | It’s like we told the cops. | 我们跟警察都说了 |
[06:44] | Staci came over around 6:00. | 斯黛茜大概6点左右到的 |
[06:46] | We went to dinner, and by the time we got home… | 我们去吃饭了 等回到家时就… |
[06:49] | We, uh… we found Staci in the living room | 我们在客厅发现了斯黛茜 |
[06:50] | in a pool blood and Teagan, in her crib, hysterical. | 她躺在血泊中 缇根在摇篮里大哭大闹 |
[06:55] | It was awful. | 简直太可怕了 |
[06:58] | Can you think of any reason | 你能想到会有什么人 |
[06:59] | why somebody would want to hurt Staci? | 有什么原因想伤害斯黛茜的吗 |
[07:01] | No. | 想不到 |
[07:03] | Staci was super-sweet and popular and pretty. | 斯黛茜很善良 很受欢迎 又漂亮 |
[07:11] | Anyone who met her fell in love with her. | 每个认识她的人都会爱上她 |
[07:15] | Well, maybe it was a crime of passion. | 或许是激情犯罪 |
[07:17] | Uh, did Staci have any crazy ex-boyfriends? | 斯黛茜有疯狂前男友吗 |
[07:20] | No. N-not that I know of. | 没有 至少我是不知道 |
[07:23] | Honey? | 你呢 |
[07:25] | W-why would I have any idea? | 我怎么可能知道呢 |
[07:30] | Was anything stolen? | 丢了什么东西没有 |
[07:31] | Any chance this may have been a robbery gone wrong? | 会不会是抢劫升级 |
[07:34] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[07:35] | I mean, nothing was missing | 我们没丢东西 |
[07:37] | except for the nanny cam in the living room. | 除了起居室里的保姆摄像机 |
[07:43] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢配合 |
[07:50] | Give us a call if something comes up. | 如果想到什么就打给我们 |
[07:52] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Is it just me, or is that guy acting a bit hinky? | 只有我觉得那人的反应有点怪吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 嗯 我也觉得呢 |
[08:04] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[08:06] | You drop me at the morgue, | 你送我去停尸房 |
[08:06] | and you can hit Dan at the office. | 然后去办公室找丹 |
[08:08] | Yeah, and maybe he’ll be a little bit more open without wifey around. | 嗯 或许老婆不在场他会更坦白一些 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:21] | Based on the autopsy, | 从尸检情况来看 |
[08:23] | the vic was conscious when her heart was ripped out. | 被害人心脏被扯出时她是清醒的 |
[08:26] | Wouldn’t want a front-row seat to that show. | 我可不想看到那个场面 |
[08:29] | Any ideas what could have done this? | 能想到会是什么东西干的吗 |
[08:30] | Typically? I’d assume animal attack. | 一般来说 我会推定是动物袭击 |
[08:34] | – In a house? – Exactly. | -可这是在民居里 -是啊 |
[08:35] | Plus, no claw marks. | 而且又没有动物爪印 |
[08:37] | I’ll be honest with you, agent. | 跟你老实说吧 探员 |
[08:39] | Been doing this for some 20-odd years, | 我做验尸20多年了 |
[08:40] | and I’m stumped. | 这回是难住了 |
[08:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[08:58] | Someone’s here to see you, Mr. Harper. | 有人想见你 哈珀先生 |
[09:00] | FBI… an Agent Weller? | 联调局的维勒特工 |
[09:05] | Send him in, please. | 请他进来吧 |
[09:09] | Please. Have a seat, agent. | 请坐吧 探员 |
[09:11] | What can I help you with? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[09:13] | I need you be straight with me, Dan. | 我需要你跟我实话实说 丹 |
[09:17] | I’m not sure what you mean, agent. | 我不明白你的意思 探员 |
[09:20] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得你明白的 |
[09:23] | I think you’re hiding something. | 我觉得你有所隐瞒 |
[09:24] | And you didn’t want to talk about it in front of your wife. | 而且不想当着你妻子的面说 |
[09:28] | You’re schtupping the babysitter. | 你跟保姆有一腿 |
[09:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:32] | Oh, don’t act all fake offended. | 别装生气了 |
[09:35] | I’m actually trying to help you out here, okay? | 我是在帮你呢 |
[09:36] | Now, personally, I don’t a give rat’s ass who you screw. | 我个人根本不在乎你睡谁 |
[09:39] | But I would just hate for your, uh, extracurricular activities | 但我不希望你的”课余活动” |
[09:43] | to get you involved in a federal murder investigation. | 害你卷进一宗联邦凶杀案调查之中 |
[09:49] | Or I could just go talk to your wife. | 或者我也可以去找你妻子谈谈 |
[09:59] | I want to be straight with you, agent. | 我想跟你说实话 探员 |
[10:01] | I really do, but I can’t. | 我真的想 但我不能 |
[10:03] | Sure you can. | 怎么不能 |
[10:04] | No, really, I mean, this is just too damn weird. | 不 真的 这事太怪了 |
[10:07] | You… you’d never believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[10:09] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[10:17] | Let me guess… the missing nanny cam? | 我猜猜 是失踪的保姆摄像机吗 |
[10:21] | I was having an affair with Staci. | 我的确跟斯黛茜有私情 |
[10:25] | I only took the nanny cam | 我拿走保姆摄像机 |
[10:27] | because she kissed me in front of it. | 是因为她在摄像机前吻过我 |
[10:29] | I forgot the damn thing was there. | 我忘记那东西摆在那里了 |
[10:32] | Anyway, I was gonna erase it as soon as we got home. | 总之 我本想等一回家就抹去记录的 |
[10:40] | But then we found Staci’s body. | 结果我们却看到了斯黛茜的尸体 |
[10:45] | Melissa went upstairs to the baby, and I… | 梅丽莎上楼去看孩子了 我… |
[10:47] | Ran for the cam? | 就去拿摄像机了 |
[10:51] | I know it was a dick move, | 我知道这很混蛋 |
[10:53] | but I also know the cam must have recorded the murder. | 但我也知道摄像机一定拍下了杀人过程 |
[10:56] | As soon as I erased the kiss, | 我抹去了那一吻后 |
[10:57] | I was gonna turn it over to the cops. | 本打算把摄像机交给警方的 |
[11:00] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:02] | Until I saw what was on it. | 直到我看到了上面的内容 |
[11:47] | I know that’s me, but I swear it wasn’t me. | 我知道那是我 但那真不是我 |
[11:51] | I would never hurt Staci. | 我绝不会伤害斯黛茜的 |
[11:52] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[11:55] | I was at a dinner the entire time. | 我当时一直在餐厅 |
[11:56] | If you don’t believe me, ask Melissa or the waiter. | 如果你不信 可以问梅丽莎和侍应生 |
[12:00] | Or any of the 75 other people that were there. | 还有其他75位客人 |
[12:02] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[12:06] | Relax. | 放松 |
[12:08] | I do. | 我信你 |
[12:10] | You do? | 你信我 |
[12:12] | I need you to sit tight. | 你别慌 |
[12:13] | Keep a lid on this for the time being, okay? | 这事暂时不要说出去 好吗 |
[12:31] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[12:32] | Uh, yeah… jack. | 嗯…没有 |
[12:34] | Absolutely nothing points to a werewolf. | 完全没有表明是狼人的迹象 |
[12:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:38] | Step aside, Urkel. | 靠边站吧 书呆子 |
[12:45] | It was Dan that stole the nanny cam. | 是丹偷走了保姆摄像机 |
[12:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:51] | He was schtupping the sitter. | 他跟保姆有一腿 |
[13:03] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:05] | I thought Dan was at dinner with Melissa. | 我以为丹当时跟梅丽莎去吃饭了 |
[13:07] | That’s not Dan. | 那不是丹 |
[13:27] | A shapeshifter. | 易形者 |
[13:30] | Yahtzee. | 是啊 |
[13:32] | It is okay if I head out? | 我可以走了吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:37] | Are you okay, Mr. Harper? | 你没事吧 哈珀先生 |
[13:40] | I’m happy to stay if you need me. | 如果需要 我愿意留下 |
[13:42] | Or maybe you should go home. | 或许你该回家了 |
[13:44] | Be with your family. | 跟家人待在一起 |
[13:47] | I’ll be okay, Gladys. | 我没事的 格莱蒂斯 |
[13:48] | You have a good night. | 你晚上愉快 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:32] | Did you forget something? | 你落东西了吗 |
[14:38] | Staci? | 斯黛茜 |
[14:42] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:43] | I want you to give me your heart. | 我要你把心给我 |
[14:46] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[14:47] | This, this is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:50] | I saw your… your heart ripped out of your chest. | 我看到你的心被扯出来了 |
[14:56] | Please. | 求你 |
[14:58] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[14:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:21] | You were the last person to see your boss alive. | 你是最后见到活着的你老板的人 |
[15:23] | Did you notice anything unusual? | 你有注意到什么不寻常的事吗 |
[15:27] | Nothing unusual, per se. | 没什么不寻常的 |
[15:29] | Just kind of rude. | 就是有点粗鲁 |
[15:32] | This young girl… brunette, buxom, | 有个年轻女孩 褐发 挺丰满 |
[15:35] | couldn’t have been more than 19… | 至多就19岁 |
[15:37] | barreled out of the elevator as I was leaving. | 我离开时从电梯里走了出来 |
[15:39] | Nearly knocked me over. | 几乎把我撞倒 |
[15:42] | Is this her? | 是她吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, that’s the girl. | 是的 就是她 |
[15:52] | Thank you for your time, ma’am. | 多谢配合 女士 |
[15:57] | Well, it confirms we’re dealing with a shifter. | 可以确认是个易形者 |
[15:59] | Yeah, who’s upping its game by impersonating dead people. | 而且还耍手段扮成死人 |
[16:02] | – I’m guessing it’s the wife. – Yeah. | -我猜是那个妻子 -嗯 |
[16:11] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我们深表哀悼 |
[16:12] | I just can’t… I just can’t believe it. | 我就是…不敢相信 |
[16:15] | I mean… how is this even possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[16:18] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们就想查清这一点 |
[16:20] | Where’s the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[16:23] | She’s… she’s with my mom. | 她在我妈妈那里 |
[16:28] | I hate to have to ask this, | 我也不想这样 |
[16:30] | but I-I need to ask you a difficult question. | 但我有个不好开口的问题要问你 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | Were you aware that your husband | 你是否知道你丈夫 |
[16:39] | was having an affair with your babysitter? | 跟你的保姆有私情 |
[16:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:49] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[16:51] | I know what you’re thinking… | 我知道你们怎么想的 |
[16:53] | jealous wife kills her cheating husband. | 嫉妒妻子杀死出轨老公 |
[16:57] | But that couldn’t be further from the truth. | 但绝不是那样的 |
[17:00] | I loved Dan. | 我很爱丹 |
[17:01] | I still do. | 我依然爱他 |
[17:04] | It may sound pathetic, | 听上去或许很可悲 |
[17:05] | but I thought we still had a chance. | 但我以为我们还会有机会呢 |
[17:11] | Well, thank you for your time. | 多谢配合 |
[17:12] | We’ll leave you alone, let you get some rest. | 我们不打扰你了 你休息吧 |
[17:13] | Before we go, would you mind just writing down | 我们走之前 能麻烦你写一个 |
[17:16] | a phone number where we can get ahold of you | 电话号码给我们 万一我们再有问题 |
[17:19] | in case we have any more questions? | 也好找你 |
[17:21] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[17:33] | And if anything strange or out of the ordinary comes up, | 如果出现什么奇怪或不寻常的事 |
[17:37] | don’t hesitate to call. | 一定打给我们 |
[17:38] | We’re staying at the motel on main street. | 我们就住在主街的汽车旅馆 |
[17:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:49] | All right, so Melissa’s not the shifter. | 好吧 梅丽莎不是易形者 |
[17:51] | We are back to square zilch. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[17:53] | I need a beer. Regroup, maybe get lucky. | 我需要喝一杯 调整一下 或许约一炮 |
[17:55] | – Didn’t you just get lucky? – That was in Kansas. | -你不是才约过吗 -那是在堪萨斯 |
[17:58] | What do you say? You with me? | 怎么样 一起来吗 |
[17:59] | Let’s go scrape a few hearts off the barroom floor? | 我们去酒吧泡几个心碎的妹子回来 |
[18:01] | Uh, I think I’ll pass. | 我就算了 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna hit the lore, but you go be you. | 我去查查传说 你做你自己去吧 |
[18:05] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[18:42] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[18:45] | I-I-I think I messed up. | 我好像搞砸了 |
[18:46] | I-I don’t what happened, but something went wrong. | 我不知道怎么回事 但出了岔子 |
[18:49] | Now Dan is dead and the FBI are asking questions. | 丹死了 联调局还各种问问题 |
[18:53] | Just call me back asap. | 尽快给我回电 |
[19:27] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[19:39] | Agents, is that you? | 探员 是你们吗 |
[19:53] | Honey, let me in. | 亲爱的 让我进去 |
[19:57] | Baby, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[19:59] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[20:06] | Honey, please let me in. | 亲爱的 让我进去吧 |
[20:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:30] | Don’t worry, honey. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 亲爱的 我不会伤害你 |
[20:32] | I’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[21:06] | – Hey, any luck? – No. | -查到什么了吗 -没有 |
[21:09] | You? | 你约到了吗 |
[21:11] | Nah. | 没有 |
[21:12] | Hey, what’s a “dad bod”? | 什么叫”老爸身体” |
[21:24] | Hey, there, uh… | 你好啊… |
[21:29] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[21:30] | No, Dan tried to kill me. | 不好 丹想杀我 |
[21:32] | Dan, your dead husband, dan? | 丹 你死去的丈夫 丹吗 |
[21:37] | You told me to come to you | 你们说如果发生了 |
[21:38] | if anything strange or out-of-the-ordinary happened? | 奇怪或不寻常的事就来找你们的 |
[21:42] | Well, it did, and I think it’s all my fault. | 的确发生了 我觉得是我的错 |
[21:46] | Okay, why don’t you sit down? Come on. | 好吧 你坐下吧 过来 |
[21:49] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:50] | I really did love Dan, maybe a little too much. | 我是真心爱丹 或许太爱他了 |
[21:54] | I just… | 我… |
[21:56] | I wanted him to love me back. | 我希望他也爱我 |
[21:58] | So I got some advice | 所以我去寻求建议 |
[22:01] | and I confided in my hairdresser about the affair. | 我跟我的美发师袒露了他俩出轨的事 |
[22:04] | Wait. Women actually do that? | 等等 女人还真这么干啊 |
[22:07] | And she told me that there was a way to get him back. | 她说有办法把他赢回来 |
[22:11] | I… I knew she, uh, dabbled in stuff. | 我知道她…涉猎了一些东西 |
[22:15] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[22:16] | What kind of stuff are you talking about here? | 你指的是什么样的东西 |
[22:18] | She calls herself a… white witch. | 她自称是白女巫 |
[22:24] | Listen, I don’t know if you believe in that sort of thing. | 我不知道你们是不是信那种东西 |
[22:25] | I normally don’t, but I was desperate. | 我一般是不信的 但我走投无路了 |
[22:29] | Let me guess. She, uh, gave you a spell. | 我猜猜 她给了你一个咒语 |
[22:32] | Yes. A return-to-love spell. | 是的 归情咒 |
[22:35] | All I had to do was chant it and… | 我只需要念咒 |
[22:39] | seal it with a kiss. | 再一吻封印即可 |
[22:45] | But I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 但我并没想发生这种事的 |
[22:48] | I swear I… I just wanted my husband back. | 我发誓 我只是想要回我丈夫 |
[22:53] | Do you happen to have a copy of the spell on you? | 你有没有带来一份咒语的副本 |
[22:57] | Um, yes, yes. | 有的 |
[23:09] | Okay, for starters, not a spell. | 好吧 首先 这不是咒语 |
[23:13] | More like an Aramaic curse. | 而是阿拉姆语诅咒 |
[23:15] | – What? – This… | -什么 -这个 |
[23:17] | roughly translates to “The Kiss of Death”” | 大致翻译过来就是”死亡之吻” |
[23:20] | I swear she never told me that. | 我发誓 这她可没说过 |
[23:22] | What does the lore say? | 传说上怎么说的 |
[23:24] | As far as I can tell, there is no lore. | 我根本查不到传说 |
[23:26] | My best guess is this was the white witch’s home cooking. | 我猜这是白女巫自制的咒语 |
[23:29] | Terrific. All right, so what do we know? | 太棒了 那么我们都知道什么 |
[23:31] | Um, if you kiss someone, then they die. | 你吻谁谁死 |
[23:34] | I guess. Wait a second. | 差不多吧 等等 |
[23:36] | You didn’t kiss Staci. | 你没吻斯黛茜啊 |
[23:38] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[23:44] | No, but Dan did. | 但丹吻了 |
[23:48] | So the curse is transmittable? | 那么诅咒还可传染吗 |
[23:50] | Like a magic STD. | 就像魔法性病 |
[23:52] | Okay, that works. | 这可以有 |
[23:53] | Kind of makes you nostalgic for good, old-fashioned herpes. | 让人怀念老式的疱疹了 |
[23:56] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:58] | I killed Dan and Staci. | 我害死了丹和斯黛茜 |
[24:01] | You didn’t kill anyone. | 你没有害死任何人 |
[24:03] | This is all on that witch. | 这是那个女巫的错 |
[24:06] | Riddle me this. | 跟我说说 |
[24:08] | Why did Staci die first if she was kissed second? | 如果斯黛茜是第二个被吻 为什么反而先死 |
[24:10] | I don’t know. Maybe | 不知道 或许 |
[24:11] | you’re safe if you can pass the curse on? | 如果你能把诅咒传出去自己就安全了 |
[24:15] | And then if that person dies, then it comes back to you? | 如果那人死了 就又回到你这儿了吗 |
[24:17] | I mean, that would make sense. | 那能说得通 |
[24:18] | That would explain why whatever this is | 这就难怪不管这是什么东西 |
[24:20] | is working its way back to Melissa. | 现在又找回到梅丽莎头上了 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我糊涂了 |
[24:23] | Yeah, ’cause it’s freaking confusing. | 是啊 这的确让人糊涂 |
[24:25] | Look, the long and short… it’s like a game of hot potato. | 总之 这就像烫手山芋游戏 |
[24:27] | You got to keep paying it forward. | 你得一直把它往外传 |
[24:29] | If you don’t, you die. | 否则 你就要没命 |
[24:30] | Melissa, this curse started with you. | 梅丽莎 诅咒是由你开始 |
[24:35] | And I think it wants to end with you. | 我觉得它也要由你结束 |
[24:38] | But don’t worry, okay? We’re not gonna let that happen. | 别担心 我们不会让你有事的 |
[25:05] | What the hell did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[25:08] | Come on. Let’s just go. | 快走 我们走 |
[25:42] | I’d say that went pretty well. | 刚刚还真是顺利 |
[25:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:45] | Wait a second. Are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[25:47] | You think it’s a-a good idea to give yourself a fatal curse? | 你觉得让自己染上一个致命诅咒是个好主意吗 |
[25:49] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[25:52] | Well, target’s off her back, ain’t it? | 现在她不是目标了 不是吗 |
[25:56] | I’m just saying you don’t have to do this… be the guinea pig. | 我只是想说 你不用这样的 做个小白鼠 |
[25:59] | – What? – The martyr. | -什么 -做殉道者 |
[26:01] | Try and carry the weight by yourself… do this. | 想自己承担一切 做这种事 |
[26:03] | I’m gonna be fine, okay? | 我会没事的 |
[26:04] | And as long as I’m good, she’s good, | 只要我没事 她就没事 |
[26:05] | and that’s the important thing. | 这才是重点 |
[26:07] | Besides, it proved our theory, didn’t it… | 再说 这证明了我们的理论 不是吗 |
[26:09] | that this whole “Kiss of death” curse is transmittable? | “死亡之吻”诅咒的确是可传染的 |
[26:12] | I’m not asking for the Nobel here, | 我虽然不求诺贝尔奖 |
[26:14] | but, uh, you know, thank you. | 但至少说声”谢谢”啊 |
[26:21] | – How long do you think we have? – I don’t know. | -你觉得我们有多长时间 -我不知道 |
[26:23] | It’s not like this thing is exactly following a pattern. | 这东西有没什么规律可循 |
[26:25] | I don’t even know what I’m looking for here. | 我都不知道我该找什么 |
[26:27] | But we cut out of there pretty quick… | 但我们刚刚逃得快 |
[26:28] | – What was that? – …So maybe that bought us some time. | -刚刚怎么回事 -这样或许争取到了点时间 |
[26:32] | Um, we think it was something called a shapeshifter, | 我们本认为那东西是个易形者 |
[26:34] | but, uh, it can’t be because I pumped the thing | 但这又不可能 因为我往它身体里 |
[26:36] | full of silver and it didn’t even flinch. | 打了一堆银而它毫不退缩 |
[26:41] | What kind of FBI agents are you? | 你们是哪门子联调局探员啊 |
[26:44] | The fake kind. | 假的那种 |
[26:46] | We’re hunters. | 我们是猎人 |
[26:47] | Hunters? | 猎人 |
[26:48] | Look, all you need to know is that we save people like you | 你只需要知道我们拯救你这样的人 |
[26:51] | from things like that. | 不受那样的东西的伤害 |
[26:52] | Even if it’s not a shapeshifter, it’s still shifting shapes. | 就算它不是个易形者 它还是会易形 |
[26:55] | If we can figure out what it is, we can find out how to kill it. | 如果我们能查明它是什么 就能想办法杀它 |
[26:57] | All right, what do you know about the white witch? | 好吧 你对白女巫有什么了解 |
[26:58] | Um, n-not much. | 不怎么了解 |
[27:01] | Her name is Sonja. | 她叫索尼娅 |
[27:02] | She’s kind of weird. I don’t know. | 她怪怪的 我不知道 |
[27:05] | She’s only been my hairdresser for a couple of months. | 她也就刚做了我的美发师几个月 |
[27:07] | – Do you where she lives? – Uh, not a clue. | -你知道她住哪吗 -不知道 |
[27:10] | – Where did she give you the spell? – In the basement of her salon. | -她在哪把咒语给你的 -她沙龙的地下室 |
[27:24] | The Art of Dyeing. | 染色艺术[死亡艺术] |
[27:26] | Well, can’t say she didn’t warn you. | 不能说她没警告过你 |
[27:29] | All right, just keep the doors locked | 好了 车门锁好 |
[27:31] | and stay put until we get back. | 我们回来前别乱走 |
[27:32] | Unless Sonja shows up, | 除非索尼娅出现 |
[27:35] | and then use this on her. | 那就拿这个对付她 |
[27:37] | It won’t kill her, but it’ll slow her down. | 杀不死她 但能放慢她的速度 |
[27:39] | Are you serious? I can’t stab anyone! | 你们认真的吗 我不能持刀伤人啊 |
[27:42] | – Come on. – Listen to me. | -拿着 -听我说 |
[27:44] | Sonja’s not just anyone. | 索尼娅不是普通人 |
[27:46] | She is a wicked witch who offed your husband | 她是个邪恶女巫 她杀了你丈夫 |
[27:48] | and tried to kill you, so if she shows up here, | 还企图杀你 如果她出现了 |
[27:50] | you punch her, you stab her, | 你就揍她 捅她 |
[27:51] | you drop a freaking house on her if you have to. | 如果有必要 拿房子砸她都好 |
[28:19] | Witch killing bullets. | 杀女巫的子弹 |
[28:21] | We got to come up with a better name than that. | 我们得想个更好的名字 |
[29:08] | Locked cabinet. | 柜子锁了 |
[29:19] | Looky there. | 看啊 |
[29:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:41] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[29:42] | All right, it looks like we’re dealing with a qareen. | 看来我们对付的是个灵怪 |
[29:44] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[29:45] | It’s a “creature, corporeal in form, | 是一种”有形生灵 |
[29:48] | a slave to your commands”” | 完全听你命令行事” |
[29:50] | Kind of like a genie. | 那不是很像灯神吗 |
[29:52] | I guess. Here we go. | 大概吧 这儿呢 |
[29:54] | Uh, someone chants the curse and lays a wet one on you. | 念咒 然后接吻 |
[29:56] | Then the victim is seduced and killed by the qareen. | 那么被害人就会受到诱惑 被灵怪所杀 |
[29:59] | But instead of taking the form of Barbara Eden, | 但灵怪不会变成芭芭拉·伊登的模样 |
[30:01] | they present themselves as your deep, darkest desire. | 而是呈现出你最深最黑暗的欲念的样子 |
[30:04] | So it makes sense why the sitter was killed by the husband | 怪不得保姆是丈夫杀的 |
[30:08] | and the husband by the sitter. | 而丈夫又被保姆所杀 |
[30:09] | Yeah, and why Melissa was attacked by Dan. | 而梅丽莎被丹袭击 |
[30:11] | She really loved him. | 她是真心爱他 |
[30:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:15] | Well, the silver lining about being cursed? | 知道受诅咒的好处吗 |
[30:17] | I’ll finally get some face time with Daisy Duke… | 我终于能跟黛西·杜克[电视剧人物]面对面了 |
[30:21] | …My deepest, darkest desire. | 我最深最黑暗的欲念 |
[30:23] | – Seriously? – Ever since I was 7. | -真的假的 -七岁起就爱上她了 |
[30:25] | So Bach, | 那么是凯瑟琳·巴赫的老版 |
[30:27] | not Simpson. | 不是杰西卡·辛普森的新版喽 |
[30:31] | Guess I wouldn’t say no to either. | 两个倒是都不赖 |
[30:34] | All right, how do we kill it? | 好吧 怎么杀了它 |
[30:37] | By stabbing it in its heart. | 刺穿心脏 |
[30:40] | Uh, well, given that it’s got a giant hole in its chest, | 它胸口上有个大洞啊 |
[30:43] | does it even have a heart? | 它有心吗 |
[30:45] | Apparently not in him. | 看来不在他身上 |
[30:46] | The person who possesses the qareen’s heart | 持有灵怪心脏者 |
[30:48] | is the one who commands it. | 能控制它 |
[30:49] | So Sonja the hairdresser. | 那么是美发师索尼娅喽 |
[30:52] | All right, let’s find us a heart. | 好吧 我们去找心吧 |
[30:54] | I’ll take upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[31:16] | – Whatever. I’m going upstairs. – Okay. | -不管 我要去楼上 -好吧 |
[33:07] | You find anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[33:24] | I understand, Dean. | 我明白的 迪恩 |
[33:27] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[33:28] | The longing in your heart… | 你内心的渴望 |
[33:31] | I feel it, too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[33:46] | Well, that’s touching… | 真是感人 |
[33:48] | considering that you don’t have a heart… | 毕竟你根本没心 |
[33:53] | …qareen. | 灵怪 |
[34:07] | I’m guessing you’re not really FBI. | 我猜你并不真是联调局喽 |
[34:11] | You’re what? | 你是什么 |
[34:13] | A hunter? | 猎人吗 |
[34:14] | And you’re a witch | 你是个女巫 |
[34:15] | hocking death curses as love spells. | 把死亡诅咒当爱情魔咒卖 |
[34:19] | Someone has to punish these men. | 总得有人去惩罚那些男人 |
[34:21] | But, you know, the only thing worse than a cheating man | 但唯一比出轨男人更糟的 |
[34:24] | is one who gets away with it. | 就是出轨还不受罚的男人 |
[34:31] | You’re practically a feminist. | 你是个女权主义者啊 |
[34:35] | Who I am doesn’t matter. | 我是什么不重要 |
[34:39] | The real question is, who are you? | 真正的问题是 你是什么样的人 |
[34:44] | What do you mean, who am I? | 什么意思 |
[34:46] | You’re a mystery. | 你是个谜 |
[34:50] | I can see inside your heart. | 我能看清你的心 |
[34:53] | Feel the love you feel, except… | 能感觉到你的爱 只是 |
[34:57] | it’s cloaked in shame. | 它裹着一层羞愧 |
[35:03] | When it comes to this… | 对这具躯体… |
[35:06] | you can’t help yourself. | 你无法自持 |
[35:11] | So why fight it? | 那何必要抵抗呢 |
[35:16] | Just give in. | 投降吧 |
[35:21] | Why hurt Melissa? | 为什么伤害梅丽莎 |
[35:23] | She only wanted to save her marriage. | 她不过是想拯救自己的婚姻 |
[35:24] | They all do. | 她们都是如此 |
[35:26] | Hundreds of heartbroken women come to me, | 上百个心碎的女人来找我 |
[35:29] | but they never learn. | 但她们从不吸取教训 |
[35:31] | I mean, a month, a year, however long later, | 一个月 一年 总有一天 |
[35:33] | they all come back… | 她们会再回来… |
[35:35] | same story, different man. | 一样的故事 不一样的男人 |
[35:37] | So you tweak the curse? | 所以你就”改良”了诅咒吗 |
[35:39] | Now it not only punishes the cheaters, | 如今它不止惩罚偷腥的人 |
[35:43] | but the foolish women who want them back. | 还惩罚那些希望浪子回头的蠢女人 |
[35:47] | Guess I’m just weeding out the idiots. | 看来我不过是在清除白痴而已 |
[35:51] | And you’re next. | 而你就是下一个 |
[35:55] | Yeah, you know what? You’re right. | 是啊 知道吗 你说得对 |
[35:58] | The real Amara does have a hold on me, | 真正的阿玛拉的确能牵制我 |
[36:01] | but you are nothing but a cheap imitation. | 但你什么也不是 只是个拙劣的冒牌货 |
[36:31] | Sonja, stop! | 索尼娅 住手 |
[36:45] | Please. Enough is enough. | 求你了 适可而止 |
[37:38] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 在 |
[37:41] | So…I got it. | 我成功了 |
[37:44] | – Yeah? – It’s done. | -是嘛 -搞定了 |
[37:45] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:47] | Are you good? | 你呢 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[38:14] | So, are you gonna keep me in suspense here or what? | 你要继续吊我胃口吗 还是怎么着 |
[38:17] | About what? | 你指什么 |
[38:20] | Who was it? Bach or Simpson? | 出现的是谁 巴赫还是辛普森 |
[38:24] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[38:32] | It was Amara. | 是阿玛拉 |
[38:40] | Does that surprise you? | 你吃惊吗 |
[38:43] | That doesn’t surprise you? | 你不吃惊吗 |
[38:47] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[38:48] | Honestly. | 说实话 |
[38:49] | What, you seriously think the sister of god | 怎么 你真觉得上帝的妹妹 |
[38:51] | is my deepest, darkest desire? | 是我最深最黑暗的欲念 |
[38:53] | – She isn’t? – No. | -她不是吗 -不 |
[38:56] | She can’t be. | 不可能是她 |
[38:57] | – Why not? – Why? | -为什么不可能 -为什么 |
[38:59] | – Because if she was, then that means I’m… – Means you’re what? | -因为如果真是 那就说明我 -说明你怎样 |
[39:02] | Complicit? Weak? Evil? | 和她沆瀣一气 软弱 邪恶 |
[39:03] | For starters, yeah. | 都对 还不止 |
[39:05] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:08] | Do you honestly think you ever had a choice in the matter? | 你真觉得你在这事上有选择吗 |
[39:12] | She’s the sister of God. | 她可是上帝的妹妹 |
[39:14] | And for some reason, she picked you, and that sucks, | 很不幸 她出于某种原因选中了你 |
[39:17] | but if you think I’m gonna blame you or judge you… | 但如果你觉得我会因此责备或者看扁你 |
[39:22] | I’m not. | 我绝不会的 |
[39:24] | You know that I want her ass dead. | 你知道我是想杀了她的 |
[39:26] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[39:27] | And I know you’ve also probably beaten yourself up | 我也知道你或许为此 |
[39:30] | a million times over it, | 自责得要命 |
[39:31] | but where has that gotten us? | 但那对我们有什么好处 |
[39:41] | Just how bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[39:45] | Standing here right now? | 此时此地 |
[39:48] | Every bone in my body wants to run her through. | 我无比希望能捅她一刀 |
[39:52] | Send her back to that hole she crawled out of. | 让她从哪爬出来的就回哪去 |
[39:58] | But when I’m near her… | 但当我靠近她 |
[40:01] | I don’t know… something happens. | 就会发生一些奇怪的事 |
[40:06] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法形容 |
[40:09] | But to call it desire or love… it’s not that. | 但要说那是欲望或爱 也不对 |
[40:21] | I’m screwed, man. | 我完蛋了 伙计 |
[40:27] | We want to kill the Darkness. | 我们想要杀死黑暗 |
[40:28] | We need to kill the Darkness. | 我们必须杀死黑暗 |
[40:33] | And I don’t think I can. | 但我觉得我做不到 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry to do that to you, you know? | 很抱歉这么对你 |
[40:42] | But when it comes down to it… | 但等到了关键时刻 |
[40:47] | I got it, Dean. | 我明白 迪恩 |