时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We are not the only hunters on the planet. | 我们不是世上唯一的猎魔人 |
[00:13] | Hunters. So trusting. | 猎人啊 总这么信任他人 |
[00:17] | Listen, I have seen more than my share of monsters. | 我见过很多怪物 |
[00:20] | And I mean real monsters. | 真正的怪物 |
[00:22] | bad monsters. | 很邪恶 |
[00:25] | Oh, Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[00:27] | Dear nephew, my, how you’ve changed. | 亲爱的侄子 天呐 你变化真大 |
[00:48] | I think you and I need to have a nice, long chat. | 我觉得你和我得好好地长谈一次 |
[01:00] | you may be the one thing in all of creation | 你也许是世间万物中唯一一个 |
[01:02] | that he still cares about, | 他仍然在乎的 |
[01:04] | the one thing that could finally make him show himself. | 唯一一个能逼他现身的 |
[01:21] | It finally happened. | 终于发生了 |
[01:23] | What? You didn’t get detention this week? | 什么 你这周没留堂吗 |
[01:24] | Me and Jackie, we kissed. | 我和杰克 我们接吻了 |
[01:28] | Okay, can I stop hearing about him every two minutes now? | 好了 能不能别一直说他 |
[01:31] | “You think he likes me?” | “你觉得他喜欢我吗” |
[01:33] | “Jackie looked at me. I-I think he looked at me.” | “杰克看我了 我觉得他看我了” |
[01:36] | He definitely likes me. | 他绝对喜欢我 |
[01:40] | Jesse, you know you gotta be careful, right? | 杰西 你知道你得小心吧 |
[01:41] | – I’m not an idiot. – Yeah, I know, | -我又不傻 -我知道 |
[01:43] | but it’s not just Ned and Charlie and those dicks | 但不光是奈德 查理那些混蛋 |
[01:46] | who’ll stomp your head in. | 会打你的 |
[01:48] | I mean, everybody at school and in town… | 学校的同学和镇上的人 |
[01:51] | they won’t leave you alone. | 他们都会欺负你的 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[01:54] | I wish we were gone already. | 真希望我们能离开 |
[01:56] | Can’t you lie and say you’re 18 and get a fake ID? | 你就不能撒谎说你已经18了 搞个假身份证吗 |
[01:59] | California’s expensive, okay? | 加州生活是很贵的 |
[02:00] | We just gotta save some more money. | 我们得再攒些钱 |
[02:02] | You can sell your collection. | 你可以卖掉你的收藏 |
[02:05] | I will, okay? When it’s time. | 我会的 等时候到了 |
[02:06] | I can get at least $900 for the Buffalo nickel | 野牛镍币我至少能卖九百 |
[02:09] | and another $400 for the double eagle. | 双鹰金元能卖四百 |
[02:11] | That’s a lot. | 这是挺大一笔钱啊 |
[02:13] | Look, Jess… | 听着 杰西 |
[02:17] | As soon as I turn 18, I promise, | 等我一到18 我保证 |
[02:20] | we’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们就离开这里 好吗 |
[02:24] | – Can I see it? – Yeah. | -我能看看吗 -嗯 |
[02:44] | Come on. | 给我吧 |
[02:47] | Gotta go get that early morning bite, right? | 得去钓早鱼了 是吧 |
[02:50] | Hang on. I gotta pee. | 等等 我得去尿尿 |
[03:05] | Matty? | 马特 |
[03:08] | Matty? | 马特 |
[03:13] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[03:16] | Matty! | 马特 |
[03:18] | Matty! | 马特 |
[03:25] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[03:26] | Jesse! Jesse! | 杰西 杰西 |
[03:30] | Matty! | 马特 |
[03:31] | Matty! Matty! | 马特 马特 |
[03:36] | Matty! | 马特 |
[04:07] | Dude, you even move since last night? | 哥们 你昨晚到现在动过没有啊 |
[04:11] | Sleeping is the new smoking. | 睡觉跟抽烟一样有害 |
[04:13] | What? No, it’s not. | 什么 才不是呢 |
[04:15] | It’s sitting. Sitting is the new smoking. | 是久坐 久坐跟抽烟一样有害 |
[04:18] | That can’t be right. | 不可能 |
[04:20] | Dean, we’ll find Cass, okay? He’s stronger than he looks. | 迪恩 我们会找到小卡的 他比看上去强壮 |
[04:23] | You know, we gambled with Cass, and now Amara has him. | 我们拿小卡赌博 现在他被阿玛拉抓走了 |
[04:25] | For a reason, which means he’s still alive. | 她抓他是有原因的 所以他还活着 |
[04:29] | I’ve been with Amara. | 我接触过阿玛拉 |
[04:31] | Her beef is with the big guys — with God, with Lucifer. | 她跟那些大人物有梁子 上帝 路西法 |
[04:34] | The small fries, even an angel like Cass, | 那些小人物 甚至是小卡这样的天使 |
[04:36] | doesn’t even register. | 她根本不在意 |
[04:37] | And if it meant hurting Lucifer, | 如果能伤到路西法 |
[04:39] | killing Cass would mean nothing to her. | 她会毫不在意杀死小卡 |
[04:41] | It’s been a week. We’ve still got no leads. | 都一周了 我们仍然毫无线索 |
[04:43] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:45] | So… | 那么 |
[04:47] | So we get back out there. | 我们再出去猎魔啊 |
[04:49] | We get back to work. We keep moving. We keep working. | 我们继续工作 继续走动 猎魔 |
[04:52] | We’ll catch a break on Cass. | 我们会碰到小卡的线索的 |
[04:53] | We have to. It’s — it’s karma. | 肯定会 这是因果报应 |
[04:56] | You know, karma’s been kicking us in the teeth lately. | 最近我们的遭的报应都不咋地 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | So… | 那么 |
[05:03] | …let’s kick it back. | 我们就反击吧 |
[05:04] | Here. Check this out. | 看 看这个 |
[05:07] | Libby Strauss. | 莉比·施特劳斯 |
[05:08] | Uh, went missing near Gunnison, Colorado. | 在科罗拉多州 冈尼森附近失踪 |
[05:10] | Now Libby’s friend claimed she was carried off | 莉比的朋友称她是被 |
[05:13] | by a mutant creature with green eyes. | 一个绿眼变异怪物拖走的 |
[05:16] | – Demon? – That’s what I thought, but it gets better. | -恶魔吗 -我也这么想 但还有 |
[05:18] | The friend chased after ’em and she found Libby, | 这位朋友追了上去 发现了莉比 |
[05:20] | only it wasn’t Libby anymore | 但她已经不是莉比了 |
[05:22] | because now she, too, is a green-eyed mutant. | 因为她现在也变成了绿眼变异怪物 |
[05:24] | – Demon swap suits? – Only one way to find out. | -恶魔换身体 -想知道只能去看看 |
[05:45] | How many missing do you have? | 你们有多少失踪人口 |
[05:47] | Six, all in the last 48 hours. | 六个 都发生在这48小时内 |
[05:50] | They’re disappearing one by one. | 一个接一个地失踪的 |
[05:52] | Okay, uh, let’s start with Libby Strauss. | 好 那先说莉比·施特劳斯吧 |
[05:54] | I understand that she was from out of town. | 据我所知 她不是本地人 |
[05:56] | Uh, she and a friend were visiting from Tucson. | 她和朋友是图森市来的 |
[05:58] | Libby was the first reported missing. | 莉比是最先被报告失踪的 |
[06:00] | But all the rest have been local? | 其他的都是本地人 |
[06:01] | – All residents. – You got any leads? | -是的 -有线索吗 |
[06:05] | The only eyewitness I have is the friend. | 唯一的目击者是那个朋友 |
[06:07] | Not the most reliable source. | 但不是非常可靠 |
[06:10] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:11] | She and Libby were on the last legs | 她和莉比当时在进行 |
[06:12] | of their cannabis tasting tour. | 大麻品尝巡游 已接近尾声 |
[06:14] | Fumes still coming off the girl when I questioned her. | 我询问她时 那姑娘身上还散发着烟呢 |
[06:17] | A trippin’ trip. | 嗑药之旅啊 |
[06:20] | Have you had anything odd like this happen around here before? | 这种怪事此前发生过吗 |
[06:27] | 27 years ago. | 27年前 |
[06:30] | About a dozen residents went missing. | 十几个居民失踪了 |
[06:33] | 27 years before that, another 8 disappeared. | 再往前27年 有8人失踪 |
[06:36] | All within the same time frame? Couple days? | 都是在几天之内吗 |
[06:38] | Same time of year, too. | 而且都是当年的这个时候 |
[06:39] | And how far back do the disappearances go? | 失踪事件最早能追溯到什么时候 |
[06:41] | That’s it. The town’s only been here since the ’50s. | 就这么久 小镇是50年代才建立的 |
[06:44] | It was all virgin forest till they found coal here. | 原本是处女林地 发现了煤才被开发 |
[06:46] | So then how do people explain the missing? | 那人们是如何解释失踪事件的 |
[06:48] | Mostly they don’t. | 无法解释 |
[06:49] | People come and go in this town. | 这小镇人口流动 |
[06:52] | I’ve only been here two years, myself. | 我也就来了两年 |
[06:54] | There are some old-timers with their theories. | 有些老居民自有说法 |
[06:57] | Such as? | 比如 |
[06:58] | Town’s built on an Indian burial ground. | 小镇是建在印第安土著的坟场上 |
[07:01] | Forest folk are pissed because we stole their coal. | 森林居民气我们偷他们的煤 |
[07:04] | And what’s your take? | 你怎么看 |
[07:05] | We’re a small town. | 我们是个小镇 |
[07:07] | People get bored, they get fed up, they leave. | 人们会感到厌倦 从而离开 |
[07:10] | Once a few get free, it’s like a jail break. | 一旦有人离开 就像逃狱一样 |
[07:12] | Encourages the others. | 会激励其他人 |
[07:13] | Every 27 years like clockwork? | 精确地每隔27年吗 |
[07:16] | Honestly, I-I’m just focused on | 老实说 我只能顾及 |
[07:17] | the missing that I have right now. | 眼下的失踪者 |
[07:19] | You’re welcome to take a look at the files, | 你们可以去翻阅案卷 |
[07:21] | talk to the witness. | 跟目击者谈话 |
[07:23] | I’ve got panicked residents I need to talk down. | 我还得去安抚慌张的居民 |
[07:26] | – Right. – Sure. | -好 -当然 |
[07:32] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里怎么回事啊 |
[07:33] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[07:35] | Whatever it is, it’s moved in. | 不管是什么 它定居在这里了 |
[07:36] | Or keeps coming back for seconds. | 或者说是老再来 |
[07:39] | All right, I’ll go check the reports on the other missing. | 好了 我去看看其他失踪者的报告 |
[07:44] | I guess that leaves me Ganja Girl. | 那我就去跟大麻女谈了 |
[07:47] | You’re gonna say I was hallucinating. | 你会说我是看到了幻觉 |
[07:49] | The weed was laced with PCP or something. | 大麻里有迷幻药什么的 |
[07:52] | It’s okay, Cori, just — just… tell me what you remember. | 没事 科瑞 告诉我你都记得什么 |
[07:56] | And nothing is too strange or weird to mention. | 什么怪事都可以告诉我 |
[08:01] | The thing that took Libby | 带走莉比的东西 |
[08:04] | was naked and pale. | 一丝不挂 很苍白 |
[08:08] | Except for the eyes. | 但眼睛不是 |
[08:11] | I swear to God, they flashed green for a second. | 我发誓 眼睛闪过了一下绿光 |
[08:15] | And it didn’t have any hair. Anywhere. | 而且它周身完全没有毛发 |
[08:20] | It was shaped like a man. | 样子像个男人 |
[08:23] | Or was it a woman? | 或是女人 |
[08:25] | Was it a man or a woman? | 是男是女 |
[08:28] | It didn’t have a… | 它没有 |
[08:30] | – A penis? – It didn’t have anything. | -老二吗 -什么都没有 |
[08:33] | What, you’re saying it was junkless? | 你是说它没有家伙事 |
[08:35] | Completely. | 完全没有 |
[08:37] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[08:39] | anything else unusual you can remember? | 你还能记得什么其他怪事 |
[08:41] | Sounds? Smells? | 声音 气味 |
[08:43] | Definitely sound. | 声音有 |
[08:47] | When I found Libby, | 我发现莉比时 |
[08:49] | she was just standing there… | 她就站在那里 |
[08:53] | shivering, shaking. | 浑身发抖 |
[08:57] | It was creepy. | 好恐怖啊 |
[09:06] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[09:10] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[09:16] | It wasn’t Libby. | 那不是莉比了 |
[09:19] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[09:21] | The buzzing… was coming from her body? | 那个嗡嗡声 是从她体内传出的吗 |
[09:25] | We heard the same sound | 那东西偷袭了我们之前 |
[09:26] | right before that thing jumped out at us. | 我们也都听到了那个声音 |
[09:30] | Green eyes, buzzing. | 绿眼 嗡嗡声 |
[09:33] | Weed alone doesn’t conjure up that kind of scenario. | 光是大麻是不会制造那样的幻觉的 |
[09:36] | Isn’t that right, Sam? | 是吧 萨姆 |
[09:38] | Dude, I was 18. | 我当时才18 |
[09:40] | – Sinner. – It was college. | -罪人 -那是大学 |
[09:42] | It was probably oregano anyways. | 而且可能根本是牛至叶 |
[09:44] | – Rebel. – You’re an idiot. | -真叛逆 -你个二货 |
[09:45] | Look, I’m coming up empty also. | 我也什么都查不到 |
[09:47] | Uh, nothing on Junkless or the green-eyed shaker. | 没有生殖器和绿眼抖动都查不出什么 |
[09:50] | So we think Junkless turned Libby? | 是没下体转化了莉比吗 |
[09:52] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[09:53] | We’re not actually gonna go with “Junkless” on this, are we? | 我们不会把这玩意叫做”没下体”吧 |
[09:57] | Dude, that’s a new low, even for us. | 这对我们来说都刷下限了 |
[09:59] | Well, something happened. You got the eyes, the buzzing. | 反正是出事了 眼睛 嗡嗡声 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I know you’re right. That can’t be a coincidence. | 是啊 这绝不是巧合 |
[10:05] | Uh, here, I found this. | 看 我发现了这个 |
[10:07] | The, uh, the sheriff who was here in ’89, Cochran. | 89年的治安官 科克伦 |
[10:10] | Those are his notes. There’s no mention of buzzing. | 这是他的笔记 没提到嗡嗡声 |
[10:13] | But he seemed to be closing in on some of the missing, | 但他似乎原本要查出几宗失踪案了 |
[10:15] | and then his notes, they just kind of abruptly stop. | 然后他的笔记突然就没了 |
[10:18] | He take a flyer, too? | 他也走了吗 |
[10:20] | No. He remained sheriff for a few more months. | 没有 他还继续做了几个月的治安官 |
[10:22] | He ended up resigning and, uh, then he fell off the radar. | 他最终辞职了 从此不知所踪 |
[10:26] | I asked around the station, | 我在警局问了一下 |
[10:27] | but that was a few sheriffs ago. | 但之后已经换过几任治安官了 |
[10:29] | – So… – Nothing? | -所以 -毫无线索吗 |
[10:31] | The dispatcher said she thought he moved to Florida, | 调度员认为他搬去了佛罗里达 |
[10:34] | but that was a dead end. | 但这也查不到什么 |
[10:36] | – Kind of like this case. – Yeah. | -这案子也啥都查不到呢 -是啊 |
[10:40] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:42] | Most of the witnesses in ’89 and ’62, | 89年和62年案件的大部分目击者 |
[10:45] | they’re all dead or they’ve moved away, | 都已经死了或走了 |
[10:47] | but there does seem to be one holdout from the ’89 case. | 但89年案件里 似乎还有一人没走 |
[10:52] | Etta Fraser. | 埃塔·弗雷泽 |
[10:55] | Let’s go talk to Etta. | 我们去找埃塔谈谈吧 |
[10:57] | Your husband was one of the people who disappeared in 1989. | 你丈夫是89年失踪的人之一 |
[11:00] | Oh, my second husband. Barely that. | 我的第二任丈夫 还算不上 |
[11:03] | Pete only stuck around a couple months. | 皮特只跟我处了几个月 |
[11:05] | So he left voluntarily? | 他是自己离开的吗 |
[11:08] | Pete was volunteering himself all over the place. | 皮特可是到处走动呢 |
[11:12] | Right before he disappeared, | 他失踪前 |
[11:14] | people saw Pete diddling two different women in public, | 有人看到皮特在公共场合先后泡了 |
[11:17] | separate occasions. | 两个女人 |
[11:19] | You mean they actually saw him in the act? | 是看到他干那事了吗 |
[11:23] | What does “diddling” mean to you? | 你以为”泡”是什么意思 |
[11:26] | Uh, Pete was never a showman, | 皮特这人不怎么张扬 |
[11:28] | but apparently, Doris Kagen and Missy Petersen | 但显然 多萝西·基根和梅莎·彼得森 |
[11:33] | brought out the hog in him. | 让他显露了猪头本性 |
[11:35] | Doris and Melissa — uh, Missy — | 多萝西和梅丽莎 梅莎 |
[11:38] | they disappeared that year, too. | 她们同年也失踪了 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah. Surprise, surprise. | 是啊 真是没想到呢 |
[11:42] | I’d bet my mortgage Pete ran off with one of ’em. | 我敢拿我的按揭打赌 皮特是跟其中一个跑了 |
[11:44] | But you reported him as missing. | 但你上报了他失踪 |
[11:46] | Well, he didn’t come home for three days. | 他三天没回家 |
[11:49] | I thought he was dead in a ditch somewhere. | 我以为他死在外面了 |
[11:51] | We didn’t find out about the women for a long time after. | 我们很久之后才发现那些女人的事 |
[11:56] | Is that… | 那是 |
[11:58] | is that white sage? | 白鼠尾草吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah, you know your herbs. | 是啊 你挺了解草药 |
[12:04] | You, uh, planning on taking a trip? | 你打算出行吗 |
[12:07] | Uh, yeah. I’m going to stay with my sister a few weeks. | 是的 我要去姐姐那里住几周 |
[12:11] | For any reason? | 有什么特别的事吗 |
[12:15] | You’re gonna think it’s real out there. | 你们不会相信的 |
[12:17] | Well, you’d be surprised at the kind of crazy we hear. | 你想象不到我们都能听到什么疯狂事 |
[12:21] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:23] | when Pete went missing, and we found out about the women, | 皮特失踪后 我们得知了两个女人的事 |
[12:27] | my grandma said that he “got the chitters.” | 我祖母说 那是因为”啾啾” |
[12:30] | Accordg to her, | 据她说 |
[12:31] | once a generation around the spring equinox, | 这每代人会发生一次 就在春分时节 |
[12:34] | people in town start going nuts, | 镇上的人会发疯 |
[12:37] | having orgies, copulating in the woods. | 群交 在树林里交媾 |
[12:41] | And then they disappear, never to be heard from again. | 然后就失踪 再也不见踪影 |
[12:45] | Well, that’s certainly one explanation for Pete. | 这倒是能解释皮特的行为 |
[12:49] | I never really, um, believed what she said, but… | 我一直不信她的话 但是 |
[12:53] | now people are disappearing again. | 现在又发生失踪事件了 |
[12:55] | She always said burn sage to protect yourself. | 她一直说焚鼠尾草 可以保护自己 |
[12:59] | So why did she call it “The chitters”? | 她为什么管这叫”啾啾”呢 |
[13:01] | Oh, that was the word Gran used | 奶奶用这个词 |
[13:03] | to describe the sound coming from the woods | 形容林子里传来的声音 |
[13:06] | when the orgies were happening. | 群交的声音 |
[13:09] | Yeah, kind of a buzzing, rattling. | 就是嗡嗡声 |
[13:13] | Did your Gran ever mention something about, uh, green eyes? | 你奶奶提到过绿眼睛吗 |
[13:18] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[13:20] | Gran said that if you got the chitters, | 她说 如果你遭遇了”啾啾” |
[13:23] | you get so revved up with lust | 你会充满淫欲 |
[13:26] | that your eyes would shine like emeralds. | 你的眼睛会发出绿宝石的光 |
[13:41] | – So we got spring equinox. – Which was yesterday. | -春分对得上 -就是昨天 |
[13:43] | Orgies, buzzing green-eyed freaks. Sounds like a rager. | 群交 发出嗡嗡声的绿眼怪 听上去挺带劲 |
[13:46] | All right, let’s pick up a six-pack. | 好了 我们去买半打啤酒吧 |
[13:48] | – Just six? – Oh, whatever. Let’s hit the books. | -才半打吗 -随便你 去翻书吧 |
[13:54] | Just don’t be a wuss. It’s faster this way. | 别那么怂 这边走更快 |
[13:57] | And it smells like a urinal, but whatevs. | 而且一股尿味儿 随便了 |
[14:10] | Come on! | 快走 |
[14:27] | We ran, and then another one with green eyes | 我们跑了 然后又一个绿眼怪 |
[14:30] | came from nowhere. | 无端冒了出来 |
[14:33] | It was Coach Hollister. | 那是霍利斯特教练 |
[14:35] | Grant Hollister? | 格兰特·霍利斯特吗 |
[14:36] | He attacked us. | 他袭击了我们 |
[14:39] | He had these teeth that were pointed. | 他有尖尖的牙 |
[14:42] | He ripped into Cliff. | 他撕开了克里夫 |
[14:44] | I could hear him screaming, but…I ran. | 我能听到他的尖叫 但我跑了 |
[14:51] | He killed Cliff. | 他杀了克里夫 |
[14:55] | Did you, by chance, recognize the couple? | 你认得那对男女吗 |
[15:00] | It was one of the Deaver brothers — | 是迪福兄弟之一 |
[15:03] | the tall one — and Mrs. Limoski. | 高个那个 还有里莫斯基太太 |
[15:05] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[15:08] | Did you see anybody else? | 你还看到别人了吗 |
[15:11] | I couldn’t see their faces, but I’m pretty sure | 我看不清他们的脸 但我确定 |
[15:14] | there was more of them down the alley, past the couple. | 巷子里还有更多人在那对男女身后 |
[15:17] | I-I could see them moving around. | 我能看到他们动来动去 |
[15:19] | The, uh, the couple that — that was…going at it, | 那对在…干事的男女 |
[15:22] | would you say this was a… orgy-like situation? | 像是在群交吗 |
[15:27] | I’ve…never seen an orgy. | 我从没见识过群交 |
[15:30] | – No? – Enough. | -没吗 -够了 |
[15:35] | Excuse us a second. | 失陪一下 |
[15:43] | I got a dead kid minus a chunk out of his neck | 现在有个孩子被咬掉一块脖子肉死了 |
[15:45] | and all the people that girl ID’ed are missing. | 而那女孩说出的几个人都失踪了 |
[15:48] | Were missing. | 之前是失踪 |
[15:49] | Yeah, now they’re all having sex with each other. | 他们现在都在乱交呢 |
[15:51] | Then there’s that. | 是啊 |
[15:53] | Putting aside the fact that Rob the fireman | 且不说消防员罗伯 |
[15:55] | is screwing the librarian, | 在跟图书管理员上床 |
[15:57] | and I am friends with his pregnant wife, | 而我还认识他怀孕的妻子 |
[15:59] | now I’ve got two witnesses claiming they saw…what? | 现在有两名目击者称他们看到了…什么呢 |
[16:02] | I don’t even know. Aliens? Attacking people. | 我都不知该怎么说 外星人吗 在袭人 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:07] | What is this? Spanish Fly gone bad? | 怎么回事 变质的斑蟊吗 |
[16:09] | Well, I can honestly say this is a new one for us. | 老实说 这我俩是没见过 |
[16:12] | I gotta go contact the families. | 我得去联系他们的家人了 |
[16:15] | Right. | 好 |
[16:18] | So we have confirmed orgy-ish behavior. | 那么类似群交的行为已经证实了 |
[16:21] | – Yeah, just like Etta’s husband. – What, the chitters? | -嗯 就像埃塔的丈夫 -啾啾吗 |
[16:24] | Well, we should go check the crime scene. | 我们该去犯罪现场看看 |
[16:26] | Agent Lewis. | 刘易斯探员 |
[16:30] | Cori, calm down. | 科瑞 冷静 |
[16:33] | Where exactly? | 在哪 |
[16:36] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好 我就来 |
[16:38] | Ganja Girl’s pretty hysterical. | 大麻女在歇斯底里 |
[16:39] | Says she just saw her friend walking in the woods. | 说她刚看到她的朋友从林子里走出来了 |
[16:41] | She’s too freaked out to go, so… | 她吓得不敢去 所以 |
[16:43] | You go. I’ll grab the alley. | 你去 我去小巷 |
[16:45] | Great. | 好 |
[17:11] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[17:17] | Hey, Libby, there’s a whole lot of people looking for you. | 莉比 有很多人在找你 |
[17:46] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[17:47] | No, I’m — I’m — I’m good. Thanks. | 没有 我很好 谢谢 |
[17:50] | Jesse, I think it’s dead. | 杰西 它应该死了 |
[17:53] | Just making sure. | 以防万一 |
[17:59] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[18:01] | You wouldn’t believe us. | 你不会相信的 |
[18:17] | So how long have you guys been hunting? | 你们猎魔多久了 |
[18:19] | Together? About seven years. | 一起吗 就这七年 |
[18:22] | And we’ve heard of the Winchesters, | 我们听说过温家兄弟 |
[18:24] | but we also heard you bit it a couple years ago. | 但我们听说你几年前死了 |
[18:26] | Ah, that’s a long, ugly, ugly story. | 这事说来话长 |
[18:30] | Sam, hey. | 萨姆 |
[18:31] | Uh, Jesse and Cesar. | 这是杰西和凯撒 |
[18:34] | You guys are hunters, right? | 你们是猎人 是吧 |
[18:35] | – Yeah. – I’m surprised we never ran into you. | -嗯 -我们居然没碰到过你们 |
[18:37] | Well, we’re mostly in Mexico. | 我们主要在墨西哥活动 |
[18:39] | Sometimes we make a run over into Texas. | 有时候会去德州 |
[18:41] | Nice. Uh, nothing in the alley, by the way. | 好啊 小巷里没人影了 |
[18:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:46] | You guys have any idea what we’re hunting? | 你们知道这怪物是什么吗 |
[18:47] | They’re called Bisaan. | 是比森 |
[18:49] | It’s a kind of cicada spirit. | 是一种蝉鬼 |
[18:51] | We couldn’t find any lore on ’em. | 我们查不到关于他们的传说 |
[18:53] | They’re rare, at least in America. | 很少见 至少在美国很少见 |
[18:56] | People think that they originated in Malaysia in the forests there. | 据信他们是来自马来西亚的森林 |
[19:00] | So what are they doing here? | 那他们在这儿干什么 |
[19:01] | What they always do. | 跟往常一样 |
[19:03] | Every 27 years, they come up from underground, | 每隔27年 他们从地下跑出来 |
[19:05] | they mate like crazy for a few days. | 进行几天疯狂的交配 |
[19:07] | That generation dies off, | 然后这一代死掉 |
[19:10] | and the whole cycle goes on repeat. | 进入下一轮循环 |
[19:11] | So they’re reproducing? | 他们是在繁殖喽 |
[19:13] | But we’re — we’re dealing with townsfolk here. | 但这些都是小镇居民 |
[19:15] | I mean, they didn’t just crawl out of a hole a few days ago. | 他们不是几天前才从地洞里爬出来的 |
[19:20] | This is what surfaces. | 这是出来的东西 |
[19:23] | Bisaan can’t reproduce on their own, | 比森自身无法繁殖 |
[19:25] | so they take over a human body to do the deed. | 所以他们会占据人类的身体来进行交配 |
[19:29] | They enter through the mouth, | 他们从嘴巴进去 |
[19:30] | like a hermit crab climbing into a shell. | 就像寄生蟹爬进壳里 |
[19:33] | Only they don’t care that the shell’s not empty. | 但他们不管那个驱壳是不是空的 |
[19:36] | Well, that explains Junkless. | 那没下体能解释了 |
[19:37] | – What about the buzzing? – It’s how they communicate. | -那嗡嗡声呢 -他们的沟通方式 |
[19:40] | It’s a mating call. | 是求偶信号 |
[19:42] | And you, um… | 你 |
[19:44] | kill them by taking off their heads, I see. | 靠砍头杀死他们 |
[19:46] | Seems to do the trick. | 似乎这样就行了 |
[19:48] | How do you guys know so much about these things? | 你们怎么会如此了解这些东西 |
[19:53] | One of them took my brother 27 years ago. | 一个比森27年前掳走了我哥哥 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:03] | I’ve been waiting years | 我等了很多年 |
[20:05] | to come back and have this shot at them. | 等着再回来向他们寻仇 |
[20:07] | So I hope you understand, | 希望你们理解 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna ask you two to take a step back from this one. | 我得拜托你们别插手 |
[20:13] | Well, catch us up. Where have you guys been? | 跟我们说说 你们都去过哪 |
[20:15] | In the woods, where the action is, | 树林 他们在那儿交配 |
[20:17] | looking for their burrow and saving your ass. | 寻找他们的窝 还要救你 |
[20:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Well, one of the reasons we’ve been holed up in the trees | 我们待在林子里的原因之一 |
[20:27] | is because Jesse hates the town and everyone in it. | 是杰西恨镇上的每个人 |
[20:31] | Because they’re ignorant and useless. | 因为他们无知又无用 |
[20:33] | They didn’t believe me 27 years ago, | 他们27年前就不相信我 |
[20:35] | they’re not gonna start now. | 他们现在也不会信 |
[20:36] | It’s boneheaded not to be following leads in town. | 不跟进镇上的线索太愚蠢了 |
[20:39] | Hey, nobody’s stopping you from talking to | 没人拦着你去找 |
[20:41] | the whole box of crackers. | 那群疯子问话 |
[20:44] | Ah, you guys fight just like brothers. | 你们像兄弟一样吵嘴 |
[20:46] | Almost as bad as us. | 简直赶上我们了 |
[20:49] | Well… | 其实 |
[20:51] | it’s more like an old married couple. | 更像老夫老妻 |
[20:54] | That’s… | 是啊 |
[20:59] | So… | 你们… |
[21:00] | – Yeah. – Okay. That’s… | -是啊 -好吧 这样啊 |
[21:03] | What’s it like settling down with a hunter? | 跟猎人结婚是什么体验 |
[21:06] | Smelly, dirty. | 又臭又脏 |
[21:08] | Twice the worrying about getting ganked. | 对安全格外担心 |
[21:12] | Jesse, you’re from here. | 杰西 你是本地人 |
[21:15] | Do you know anything about the sheriff, Cochran, | 你知道89年负责办案的 |
[21:16] | who worked the case back in ’89? | 科克伦治安官吗 |
[21:18] | That son of a bitch was incompetent. | 那混蛋根本没用 |
[21:21] | He shut himself away years ago. | 他多年前隐居了 |
[21:23] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[21:26] | Turned tail, | 跑了 |
[21:27] | ran off into the hills couple towns over. | 跑去了隔了几个镇的山林里 |
[21:30] | Lives like a hermit. | 隐居 |
[21:32] | Can you take us there? | 你能带我们过去吗 |
[21:33] | It seems like he was honing in on some of the missing. | 他当时似乎找到了一些失踪者 |
[21:35] | We need to find the burrow. | 我们得找到窝 |
[21:37] | Jess. We’ve been beating around the woods for two days. | 杰西 我们在林子里转两天了 |
[21:40] | That’s where they are. You saw the tracks. | 他们就在那里 你看到足迹了 |
[21:43] | I can keep searching on my own. | 我可以继续自己找 |
[21:45] | We’re losing. | 我们要没时间了 |
[21:48] | Why don’t I go with you? | 我跟你走吧 |
[21:50] | We’ll start where — where I got jumped. | 我们从我遇袭的地方找起 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:02] | How long do we have before these things are gone? | 这些东西还会待多久 |
[22:04] | We gotta find the burrow tonight. | 我们今晚就得找到窝 |
[22:07] | By tomorrow, the Bisaan will be underground, dying. | 到明天 比森就会回到地下 渐渐死掉 |
[22:11] | Won’t be able to find them or their eggs. | 别想找到他们和他们的卵了 |
[22:15] | And Jesse will wait another 27 years. | 杰西就又得再等27年 |
[22:21] | Well, there’s four of us now. | 我们现在是四个人了 |
[22:23] | We’ll smoke those sons of bitches. | 我们能干掉他们的 |
[22:26] | Yeah. It’ll eat him alive if we don’t. | 是啊 如果我们找不到 他会痛苦死 |
[22:30] | It’s hard to watch someone go through that, isn’t it? | 看着别人经历这种痛苦很难吧 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:36] | I never had a brother or a sister, | 我自己没有兄弟姐妹 |
[22:39] | but I’ve seen it over and over, | 但我见识过很多次 |
[22:42] | when someone loses someone when they’re young. | 小孩子失去所爱的人 |
[22:47] | It never heals over. | 那种伤痛无法愈合 |
[22:49] | No, it doesn’t. | 是啊 |
[22:51] | And the insane thing is, | 疯狂的是 |
[22:53] | how many hunters have you seen over the years | 这些年来 你见过多少猎人 |
[22:55] | get their revenge? | 得以复仇 |
[22:58] | – A few. – Yeah. Me, too. | -不多 -我也是 |
[23:02] | And they are never fixed, are they? | 他们永远好不起来 是吧 |
[23:08] | No, I guess not. | 是啊 |
[23:12] | But you gotta help him get that revenge anyway. | 但你还是得帮他复仇 |
[24:03] | I must’ve stumbled around searching for Matty, | 我到处找马特 找了大概 |
[24:06] | 10, 20 minutes. | 10 20分钟 |
[24:10] | I was shaking and panicking. | 我吓得浑身发抖 |
[24:13] | Told myself I had to focus, find him, | 叫自己集中注意力 找到他 |
[24:16] | and I did. | 我找到了 |
[24:18] | Those green eyes staring at me. | 他的绿眼睛盯着我 |
[24:21] | It wasn’t human. | 那不是人 |
[24:24] | I took off, didn’t look back. | 我跑了 没有回头 |
[24:28] | You never saw him again after that? | 之后你再没见过他吗 |
[24:32] | Everybody in town, including my mom, | 镇上的人 包括我妈 |
[24:35] | thought some pervert had taken him. | 都以为他是被变态掳走了 |
[24:37] | She was falling apart, crying. | 她崩溃了 以泪洗面 |
[24:40] | Why didn’t I remember what the guy looked like? | 质问我怎么不记得那人的样子 |
[24:43] | Why was I making up this lie? | 为什么要编造谎言 |
[24:46] | – She still live here? – Moved as soon as she could. | -她还住这儿吗 -能搬走时就跑了 |
[24:49] | Still thinks I should’ve done something. | 一直觉得我当初该做点什么 |
[24:51] | Saved him. Everybody did. | 救他 大家都那么说 |
[24:55] | They couldn’t accept that your brother | 他们无法接受你哥哥 |
[24:56] | was taken by a monster, huh? | 是被怪物带走了 |
[24:58] | They couldn’t accept a lot of things. | 他们不能接受的东西有很多 |
[25:00] | But Matty did. | 但马特接受我 |
[25:04] | He was a great brother. | 他是个好哥哥 |
[25:49] | – You good? – Go! | -你没事吧 -上 |
[26:10] | I don’t care if you’re FBI or not. | 我不管你是不是联调局 |
[26:13] | It was 30 years ago. I don’t remember a damn thing. | 那都是30年前了 我什么都不记得了 |
[26:16] | Except we never found them. | 只知道我们没找到他们 |
[26:18] | Yeah, well, one of them was a 16-year-old boy, | 其中一个失踪者是个16岁的男孩 |
[26:20] | and that was my brother. | 那是我哥哥 |
[26:21] | A lot of folks lost family that year. | 那年有很多人失去了家人 |
[26:23] | And you didn’t help a damn one of them, did you? | 你没帮上任何人 是吧 |
[26:26] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[26:32] | Mr. Cochran, | 科克伦先生 |
[26:34] | we’re here because more people have gone missing. | 我们来是因为又有人失踪了 |
[26:37] | The same MO. | 案情一样 |
[26:45] | No. | 不 |
[26:49] | No, it’s done. | 不 结束了 |
[26:55] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[27:04] | Cesar? | 凯撒 |
[27:05] | You lost it? | 你跟丢了吗 |
[27:07] | No. No, I followed it. I saw where it went. | 没有 我跟着它 看到了它去了哪 |
[27:12] | I think I found the burrow. | 我好像找到窝了 |
[27:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:16] | I think that’s why he attacked you. | 我想那就是他袭击你的原因 |
[27:18] | He was being protective. | 他是在保护 |
[27:19] | – Of what? – The females, the burrow. | -保护什么 -雌虫 和窝 |
[27:21] | Oh, that makes sense. Must be laying their eggs by now. | 有道理 他们这会儿得开始产卵了 |
[27:25] | You gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Where are we headed? | 嗯 我们去哪 |
[27:29] | – It’s a hike. – That’s okay. | -可挺远 -没事 |
[27:31] | I tried to call Sam. There’s no service. | 我想打给萨姆 但没信号 |
[27:33] | Do you think the whole brood’s there? | 你觉得一窝虫子都在那儿吗 |
[27:35] | – If we’re lucky. – Let’s go. | -如果走运的话 -走吧 |
[27:37] | All right. | 好 |
[28:11] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这样 |
[28:14] | Leave me your card, | 把名片留下 |
[28:15] | and if anything comes back to me, I’ll call. | 如果我再想起什么来 我会打电话的 |
[28:18] | Mr. Cochran, you don’t own a phone. | 科克伦先生 你没有电话 |
[28:21] | Look, we’re not asking for a lot. | 听着 我们所求不多 |
[28:22] | Just please tell us what you know. | 请把你知道的说出来 |
[28:25] | I couldn’t find them. | 我找不到他们 |
[28:29] | So that’s on me. | 这怪我 |
[28:33] | I never recovered from it. I…i… | 我一直没缓过来 |
[28:37] | So I bought this little slice of heaven and made my peace. | 所以我买下了这一小块天堂 安心生活 |
[28:41] | I wish you all better luck. | 希望你们比我走运 |
[28:43] | Joe…please. | 乔 求你 |
[28:46] | I was 12 when my brother got taken. | 我哥哥被劫走时我才12 |
[28:55] | I never got over what I lost that day, | 我对那天的失去一直无法释怀 |
[28:58] | the one person in the whole world I loved the most. | 这世上我最爱的人 |
[29:03] | Okay, I’m only gonna say this once. It’s time for you to go. | 好吧 我就说一次 你们该走了 |
[29:07] | Listen, we know what took Jesse’s brother, | 听着 我们知道是什么劫走了杰西的哥哥 |
[29:11] | and what took all the townspeople then and now. | 还有当时和现在失踪的其他镇民 |
[29:14] | You know, Jesse was only a kid at the time, | 杰西当时还是孩子 |
[29:16] | but he was telling the truth. | 但他说的是实话 |
[29:17] | What took these people was not human. | 劫走他们的不是人类 |
[29:21] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:22] | It’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[29:24] | I saw one of the creatures today. | 我今天看到了其中一只怪物 |
[29:39] | I knew she was something. | 我知道她是个怪物 |
[29:42] | I didn’t know what. | 但我不知道是什么 |
[29:45] | I tracked one of those things down in ’89. | 我89年追踪到了一个怪物 |
[29:47] | It was sick and dying. I… | 那怪物病了 就要死了 |
[29:52] | I followed it back to its — it’s lair, I guess. | 我跟着它回到了它的…巢穴吧 |
[29:59] | My daughter was there. | 我女儿也在 |
[30:04] | Couple of days before that, she had left to go back to school. | 几天前 她离家去上学 |
[30:08] | I… | 我 |
[30:10] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[30:15] | But she was one of them. | 但她成了怪物之一 |
[30:18] | Wait a second. You never reported her as missing. | 等等 你没有上报她的失踪 |
[30:26] | I knew where she was. | 我知道她在哪 |
[30:31] | All the missing people were… scattered all around, dead. | 所有那些失踪者 都零零散散地横尸在那里 |
[30:38] | I think she and that other thing had killed them. | 我觉得是她和那另一个东西把他们杀了 |
[30:42] | I tried… | 我想 |
[30:45] | I tried talking to her, | 我想跟她说话 |
[30:47] | but she attacked me like some kind of rabid wolf. | 但她像疯狼一样袭击了我 |
[30:53] | Teeth like thorns. | 她牙齿尖利 |
[31:00] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[31:04] | You son of a bitch. You knew the whole time! | 你个混蛋 你一直知道 |
[31:07] | You knew where they were when everybody was suffering. | 你知道他们在哪 却看着大家受折磨 |
[31:10] | I was suffering, too! | 我也不好受 |
[31:12] | Jesse. Hey, hey. Hold on. Hold on. | 杰西 冷静 |
[31:13] | You think anybody would’ve believed me?! Monsters? | 你以为会有人相信我吗 怪物 |
[31:16] | You told me I was making it up! | 你还说我在编故事 |
[31:20] | We could’ve told people together, found those things. | 我们本可以一起告诉大家 找到他们 |
[31:23] | They were already dying. | 他们都已经要死了 |
[31:25] | All the missing people were dead. | 所有失踪者都死了 |
[31:26] | No. | 不 |
[31:27] | You didn’t wanna say that your kid was one of them — | 你是不想说出自己的孩子也是其中一个 |
[31:33] | a monster — and that you… | 一个怪物 而且是你… |
[31:36] | killed her. | 杀了她 |
[31:37] | – Jesse. – You killed her. | -杰西 -你杀了她 |
[31:39] | Jesse, stop. Stop. | 杰西 停下 够了 |
[31:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:44] | What, did you just erase her from your life? | 你就把她从你的生命中抹除了吗 |
[31:47] | Pretend that she just went away somewhere? | 装作她只是去了别的地方 |
[31:56] | Yeah, better to bury it. | 是啊 最好埋在心底 |
[31:59] | All of it. | 把一切都藏起来 |
[32:02] | We just let the townspeople think | 我们让镇上的人以为 |
[32:05] | their loved ones had run off for a… | 他们所爱的人是逃去过上了… |
[32:10] | big, bright life. | 美好的新生活 |
[32:11] | Where was she? Where did you find her? | 她当时在哪 你是在哪找到她的 |
[32:15] | By Taylor Creek. | 在泰勒溪旁边 |
[32:17] | The old Donnelly mine. | 老唐纳利矿井 |
[32:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:23] | I hate it when I lose my blade. | 丢刀的感觉真不爽 |
[35:26] | Yeah. You could’ve jumped in anytime. | 是啊 你刚刚本可以帮帮忙的 |
[35:43] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[35:46] | It’s a maternity ward/ subway station. | 这是个产房/地铁站 |
[35:50] | That hole — I think that’s a tunnel. | 那个洞 我觉得是条隧道 |
[35:53] | That’s gotta go topside eventually. | 一定是通到地面的 |
[35:56] | Mothers are already dead. | 母亲已经死了 |
[35:59] | Males weren’t protecting them. | 那些雄性不是在保护她们 |
[35:59] | They were protecting the eggs. | 他们是在保护卵 |
[36:01] | They must gestate inside for years till they hatch. | 幼虫在孵化之前一定要在肚子里待很长时间 |
[36:05] | Yeah, well, these aren’t. | 是啊 但这些待不久了 |
[36:08] | I got about 5 gallons of gasoline in the car. | 我车里有5加仑的汽油 |
[36:10] | I’ll go pull her around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[36:33] | You guys find the burrow? | 你们找到窝了吗 |
[36:37] | – Where are they? – They’re in the mine. | -他们在哪里 -在矿井里 |
[36:39] | Don’t worry. They won’t be coming back out. | 别担心 他们不会出来了 |
[36:41] | We just gotta take care of the eggs. | 我们只要把卵处理掉就行 |
[36:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:45] | Hell, yeah. It’s finally over. | 没事 终于要结束了 |
[36:50] | You wanna finish them off? | 你想去把他们解决掉吗 |
[37:00] | Let’s give him a minute. | 给他点时间吧 |
[37:07] | Aw, jeez. | 天呐 |
[37:11] | Hey, bro. | 各位 |
[37:15] | We found Matty. | 我们找到马特了 |
[37:19] | Oh, jeez. | 天呐 |
[37:23] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[37:43] | We’ll give him a proper burial. | 我们会好好安葬他的 |
[37:47] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[37:52] | Don’t worry. We’ll, uh… | 别担心 我们会… |
[37:55] | we’ll take care of it. | 我们会搞定的 |
[38:10] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[38:12] | whenever you and dad used to leave me to go hunting | 以前每次你和老爸丢下我去猎魔 |
[38:14] | and I — and I wouldn’t hear from y’all for a while, | 我好一阵都听不到你们的音讯 |
[38:15] | I, um, | 我… |
[38:17] | I was always sure that some vamp or rugaru | 我总想一定是有吸血鬼 或者法国狼人 |
[38:21] | or take your pick… | 或者其他的什么… |
[38:23] | I always figured one of them finally got ya. | 我总觉得你们一定是被什么怪物干掉了 |
[38:27] | I tried to think of what to do, | 我开始想我该怎么办 |
[38:29] | you know, the next step to take. | 下一步该怎么做 |
[38:31] | I was just lost. | 我总是很迷茫 |
[38:32] | We came back, though, every time. | 但我们每次都回来了 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:38] | And look at Jesse. I mean, he turned out all right. | 再说了 看看杰西 他不也挺过来了 |
[38:40] | They’re a good team. | 他俩很搭 |
[38:42] | They are. | 的确 |
[38:45] | I was thinking, | 我之前在想 |
[38:47] | maybe they could give us a hand with Amara, | 也许他们能帮帮我们 对付阿玛拉 |
[38:51] | you know, with Cass. | 找小卡 |
[38:53] | Fresh eyes. | 新视角 |
[38:56] | Could use the extra muscle, too. | 多点人手也是好事 |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[39:06] | We did it. | 是我们成功了 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:26] | You know, it’s a good thing you guys had that fire extinguisher. | 幸亏你们有灭火器 |
[39:28] | Yeah, for a second there, | 是啊 有那么一瞬间 |
[39:29] | I thought the whole mine was gonna go up in flames. | 我以为整个矿都要烧起来了 |
[39:31] | Yeah, you loved it. | 你就喜欢那样 |
[39:33] | Like 27 birthdays and Christmases | 就像27年的生日和圣诞节 |
[39:35] | all in one fireball. | 都融在那一团火里了 |
[39:38] | Well, you’re awfully upbeat | 在洞里待了大半宿 |
[39:39] | for a guy who spent half the night in a cave. | 你心情还真是愉悦啊 |
[39:40] | That’s because we had a deal. | 那是因为我们之前约定好了 |
[39:42] | When we finished this hunt, | 等我们完成了这次猎魔 |
[39:43] | if we caught ’em, | 假如我们抓住了他们 |
[39:45] | we hang up our spurs. | 我们就退出江湖 |
[39:46] | Nice. | 真好 |
[39:47] | Unless your hides need saving. | 除非你们需要帮助 |
[39:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:54] | No, we’re all set. | 不用了 我们很好 |
[39:59] | So, uh, what’s freedom look like? | 那么你们打算干什么去 |
[40:02] | Nice little spread in New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州的一小块地 |
[40:04] | We’ve been paying on it for years. | 我们分期付款好几年了 |
[40:06] | Set foot on it about… twice? | 但也就去住过…两次 |
[40:08] | Gonna raise horses. | 打算养马 |
[40:10] | And if that goes bust, | 假如这事没成 |
[40:11] | Jesse used to be an EMT. | 杰西之前做过急救人员 |
[40:13] | Oh, so now I’m supporting your ass? | 现在我要养你了是吧 |
[40:17] | It’s time to start living. | 该开始生活了 |
[40:28] | Couldn’t do it, huh? | 开不了口是吧 |
[40:31] | No, didn’t feel right. | 是啊 那么做不厚道 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:34] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[40:36] | Two hunters who make it to the finish line? | 两个活着退出的猎人 |
[40:40] | Yeah, you leave that alone. | 是啊 就别去打扰他们了 |