时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “Supernatural” by Carver Edlund. | 《凶鬼恶灵》 作者是卡文·爱德路德 |
[00:04] | What’s Carver Edlund’s real name? | 卡文·爱德路德的真名字 |
[00:06] | Chuck Shurley? | 恰克·舒尔利 |
[00:07] | Who gave you the rights to our life story?! | 谁给你权利来写我们的生活的 |
[00:09] | One day, these books — | 总有一天 这些书 |
[00:10] | they’ll be known as the Winchester Gospel. | 会被称为温彻斯特福音 |
[00:12] | You wanna know what she is, Crowley? | 你想知道她是什么吗 克劳力 |
[00:13] | – How about God’s sister? – He has relatives? | -上帝的妹妹怎么样 -他还有亲戚 |
[00:15] | So, what, she shows up, and everybody goes “28 Days Later”? | 她一来 大家就变疯狂僵尸了吗 |
[00:18] | – This is Metatron. – Scribe of God. | -这是梅塔特隆 -上帝的书记员 |
[00:19] | We have your grace. You’re mortal now. | 你的能量在我们这里 现在你是凡人 |
[00:22] | The indignities! | 各种羞辱… |
[00:23] | I’m looking for God. | 我在找上帝 |
[00:24] | He didn’t feel the need to show up for the apocalypse. | 天启的时候他都没出现 |
[00:26] | He just doesn’t think it’s his problem. | 他只是不觉得这是他的问题 |
[00:29] | Why would he give a crap now? | 现在为什么就会在乎了 |
[00:30] | I don’t know, maybe because she’s his sister. | 我不知道 或许因为那是他妹妹 |
[00:32] | All your chosen are suffering! | 你的天选之民在受苦 |
[00:34] | Don’t count on God! Count on us. | 别指望上帝 指望我们自己 |
[00:36] | Maybe now He’ll hear me. | 也许现在他会听到我了 |
[01:02] | Pastrami… | 熏牛肉 |
[01:04] | maybe. | 好像是吧 |
[01:37] | I give up! | 我放弃 |
[01:50] | Yeah, Toto. | 嗯 托托 |
[01:52] | I got a feeling we aren’t on Earth anymore, either. | 我也觉得我们不在地球上了 |
[02:07] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[02:17] | Carver Edlund? | 卡文·爱德路德 |
[02:19] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:21] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[02:22] | It’s a bar. Actually — | 是家酒吧 事实上 |
[02:23] | It’s not just a bar, genius, | 才不是什么普通酒吧 大天才 |
[02:25] | this is one of the Big Man’s constructs. | 这是老大建的 |
[02:28] | I’d know his work anywhere. | 我在哪都认得出他的手笔 |
[02:30] | We were besties, you know. | 我们曾是好闺蜜呢 |
[02:32] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly say — | 我倒不会说… |
[02:33] | This is some kind of punishment, isn’t it? | 这是惩罚 是吧 |
[02:35] | For my sins. | 惩罚我的罪孽 |
[02:37] | A limbo where I get to spend eternity | 让我永远待在地狱边缘 |
[02:39] | in a crappy bar with a hack writer. | 一间烂酒吧里 跟个捉刀作家待在一起 |
[02:43] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[02:43] | Sorry, Chuckles, not just any hack writer — | 抱歉 恰小克 不是一般的捉刀作家 |
[02:46] | a Prophet of the Lord. | 是主的先知 |
[02:48] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[02:51] | Tell me at least the beer is real in here. | 至少告诉我这里的啤酒是真的 |
[02:56] | You really think I’m a hack? | 你真觉得我那么差 |
[02:58] | I have trudged through your complete oeuvre — | 我艰难地读完了你所有的作品 |
[03:02] | published and unpublished. | 不管是出版的还是未出版的 |
[03:05] | Of the metric ton of books I’ve read in my lifetime, | 我这辈子阅书无数 |
[03:09] | “Supernatural” didn’t even crack the top 10… | 《凶鬼恶灵》都挤不进前一… |
[03:14] | thousand. | 万 |
[03:15] | Respectfully. | 无意冒犯 |
[03:17] | You didn’t like any of it? | 你一点也不喜欢吗 |
[03:19] | – Not even “Home”? – No. | -“家”[S01E09]呢 -不 |
[03:21] | Or “All Hell Breaks Loose”? | 还有”地狱爆发”[S02E21E22] |
[03:23] | Way too much melodrama. | 太矫情了 |
[03:26] | And then you put yourself in the story? | 然后你还把自己加进了故事里 |
[03:28] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[03:29] | Okay, that’s fair. Mildly constructive. | 好吧 这有些道理 有点建设性 |
[03:32] | Still, it doesn’t justify you… | 不过 那你也不该 |
[03:34] | burning one of my books, though. | 烧掉我的一本书 |
[03:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:39] | “Tall Tales.” | “荒诞故事”[S02E15] |
[03:40] | You were monologuing it to Castiel, | 你在对着小卡独白 |
[03:40] | 这段情节出现在 S09E18″梅塔小说” | |
[03:42] | and you threw one in the fire. | 然后把一本书丢进了火里 |
[03:46] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. I always forget. | 抱歉 我总是忘 |
[03:49] | People can’t see me unless I want them to see me. | 我可以不让人们看到我 除非我想显现 |
[03:51] | It’s very confusing. | 这是挺让人糊涂 |
[03:53] | Here, visual aid. | 给你 助视眼镜 |
[03:55] | Put these on. It will help. | 戴上 会好点的 |
[03:57] | Go on, just do it. | 戴吧 |
[03:58] | It’s a whole thing. | 是配套的 |
[04:09] | You. | 是你 |
[04:12] | God. | 上帝 |
[04:20] | God. | 上帝 |
[04:22] | You’ve come back. | 你回来了 |
[04:26] | I can’t believe you’ve come back. | 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[04:28] | I-I didn’t mean what I said about “Supernatural.” | 我无意污蔑《凶鬼恶灵》的 |
[04:31] | It’s underrated — due for a reboot. | 绝对是被低估了 应该重启 |
[04:33] | And this bar — it’s not crappy at all. | 这间酒吧 也一点不烂 |
[04:36] | It’s just like the one in “Cheers.” | 就像喜剧《干杯》里的那个 |
[04:37] | 改剧主题曲是 《大家都知道你的名字的地方》 | |
[04:37] | Everybody knows my name! | 大家都知道我的名字 |
[04:39] | – And the lights are very forgiving. – Okay, yeah, please, | -光线也非常柔和 -行了 |
[04:41] | all the kneeling and stuff, | 别下跪了 |
[04:42] | it’s always made me deeply, deeply uncomfortable. | 这总让我觉得特别不舒服 |
[04:45] | Just don’t use the G-word, okay? | 别叫我上帝 好吗 |
[04:47] | Just — Just call me Chuck. | 就喊我恰克吧 |
[04:51] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[04:52] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[04:58] | I think I need a stiffer drink. | 我需要来杯更烈的酒 |
[05:08] | Oh, perfect. We’re gonna need our suits. | 太好了 我们正需要西装 |
[05:11] | Tell me you got something on Amara. | 你查到阿玛拉的线索了吧 |
[05:12] | Uh, it’s a long shot, but clock’s ticking, right? | 希望不大 但时间紧迫嘛 |
[05:14] | Whatever Amara’s doing to Lucifer. | 阿玛拉在不知怎么折磨路西法呢 |
[05:16] | – Yeah, beating on Cass in the meantime. – Yeah. | -还顺便暴揍小卡 -是啊 |
[05:19] | Uh, Hope Springs, Idaho. A guy named Wes Cooper | 爱达荷州 希望泉镇 一个韦斯·库珀 |
[05:22] | killed himself after killing a co-worker. | 杀死一名同事后自杀 |
[05:24] | According to the reports, though, nobody knows why. | 据报告称 没人知道原因 |
[05:26] | Apparently, he was a perfectly happy guy, and then… | 据说 他原本好端端的 然后突然 |
[05:28] | – snap. – So, what, possession? | -发狂了 -怎么 附身吗 |
[05:30] | Or he was soulless. | 或者是被吃了灵魂 |
[05:31] | It ain’t much, but given what we’ve got, I’ll take it. | 线索不多 但鉴于现状 我也接受了 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:35] | There you go. | 给你 |
[05:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:43] | Dude, quit ironing my shirts with beer! | 哥们 别再用啤酒熨我的衬衫了 |
[05:53] | So, what you been up to? | 你最近如何啊 |
[05:54] | Oh, I’ve been super busy. | 我超级忙的 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I traveled. | 是啊 我旅行来着 |
[05:57] | I started a blog. Mostly just pictures of cats. | 我建立了一个博客 大都是放些猫的照片 |
[06:01] | They’re so cute. | 猫咪太可爱了 |
[06:02] | And, uh — Oh, I signed up for Snapchat. | 对了 我还注册了阅后即焚账号 |
[06:04] | A-And I started a new series of books. | 我还开始写新系列书了 |
[06:06] | Yeah. “Revolution.” | 是的 《革命》 |
[06:10] | But I don’t think it’s going anywhere. | 但我觉得没什么前途 |
[06:12] | – “Revolution”? – Yeah. | -《革命》 -是的 |
[06:13] | “Supernatural.” | 《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[06:15] | Maybe titles aren’t your thing. | 或许你不太会起标题 |
[06:18] | You’re not wrong. | 你说得有理 |
[06:23] | But why did you put on the Chuck suit in the first place? | 但你为什么要进入恰克的身体 |
[06:27] | How did that make any sense to you? | 你是怎么想的啊 |
[06:29] | I like front-row seats. | 我喜欢前排看戏 |
[06:31] | You know, I figured I’d hide out in plain sight. | 我想藏在眼皮底下 |
[06:34] | You know, plus, you know, acting is fun. | 而且 演戏是很有意思的 |
[06:39] | Well…it’s an Oscar-worthy performance. | 的确是奥斯卡级的表演 |
[06:44] | But…how did nobody know? | 但怎么会没人知道 |
[06:47] | I mean, w-what about that amulet thingy? | 那个护身符怎么说 |
[06:49] | Y-You told me about it, some… | 你跟我说过 |
[06:51] | silly charm that burned brightly in the presence of you. | 是在你面前会发光的咒符 |
[06:56] | – You mean this? – Yes! | -这个吗 -对 |
[06:58] | Dean had it. | 迪恩就有个 |
[07:00] | And your fav — Castiel. | 还有你的宠儿 卡西迪奥 |
[07:02] | – They were around you. How did it never – I turned it off. | -他们接近你的时候 怎么 -我给关掉了 |
[07:05] | See? | 瞧 |
[07:10] | I should really put this away. | 我真的该把这个放好 |
[07:12] | You’ll never guess where this thing has been this entire time. | 你绝想不到这东西一直放在了哪里 |
[07:14] | Look, I don’t care about that ugly old thing | 我才不在乎那个难看的破玩意呢 |
[07:17] | or why you were slumming it with the plebes. | 或是你为什么要到平民之中体验生活 |
[07:20] | Let’s brass some tacks already, okay? | 我们说点要紧的吧 |
[07:25] | You see and hear all. | 你什么都看得见 听得见 |
[07:29] | You know what an absolute piece of garbage I’ve been | 你知道我这几年来 |
[07:32] | the last couple of years. | 多人渣 |
[07:35] | Did you bring me here to destroy me? | 你带我过来是想毁灭我吗 |
[07:40] | You know what humanity’s greatest creation has been? | 你知道人类最伟大的创造是什么吗 |
[07:48] | Music. | 音乐 |
[07:49] | That and nacho cheese. | 还有玉米片奶酪 |
[07:51] | Even I couldn’t have dreamt up that deliciousness. | 就连我都无法想出那么美味的东西 |
[07:55] | But music… | 但音乐 |
[07:57] | is magic. | 是魔法 |
[07:59] | A lot of remarkable music was created in this space. | 这个地方曾创造出过很多了不起的音乐 |
[08:05] | B.G.’s Canteen. | 酒吧餐厅 |
[08:06] | Now, it’s not as well-known as the Bitter End or the Gaslight, | 虽然不如结局或煤气灯有名 |
[08:10] | but some amazing musicians got their start on this stage. | 但有些了不起的音乐人正是在这个舞台上起步 |
[08:13] | I’m hoping that you and I can tap into some of that old magic | 我希望我们能沾染一点那份魔法 |
[08:17] | and finish what I started a few months ago. | 完成我几个月前开始进行的创作 |
[08:29] | You wrote your autobiography. | 你在写自传 |
[08:31] | Ish. | 算是吧 |
[08:31] | I mean, there are chapters, it’s kind of a loose structure, | 就是写了几章 结构比较松散 |
[08:34] | uh, but, I don’t know, something’s missing. | 说不好 还缺了点什么 |
[08:37] | I’m — I’m stuck. | 我遇到瓶颈了 |
[08:39] | You want to get the old band back together. | 你想重组乐队 |
[08:42] | Lennon and McCartney ride again. | 列侬和麦卡尼 重新上路 |
[08:45] | Well, I’m kind of Lennon and McCartney, so… | 我算是综合了列侬和麦卡尼 |
[08:48] | But every writer needs a good editor. | 但每位作家都需要个好编辑 |
[08:50] | I did some of my best work with you, Metatron. | 我最棒的一些作品都是与你一起写的 梅塔特隆 |
[08:53] | Does this mean I get to be an angel again? | 那么我又能做天使了吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, right. | 呵呵 |
[08:56] | No, no, that’s never — never happening. | 不 那个你别指望了 |
[08:58] | – That’s probably a good call. – I think so. | -这恐怕是明智的 -我也觉得 |
[09:04] | Well… | 那么 |
[09:09] | …let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[09:13] | Appreciate the FBI taking an interest in this case. | 多谢联调局对此案的兴趣 |
[09:16] | We don’t really see things like this around here. | 我们这一代不常出这种事 |
[09:19] | Hey, you mind if I knock off, Sheriff? | 我可以下班吗 治安官 |
[09:21] | Let me guess — Art’s back? | 我猜猜 阿特回来了 |
[09:23] | Newlyweds. | 新婚燕尔 |
[09:25] | You can head home after you show Agent Greer the M.E. files. | 带格里尔探员去找法医报告 然后就能走了 |
[09:28] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[09:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | What do you have on Wes Cooper? | 韦斯·库珀那边查到什么了 |
[09:32] | I talked to his friends, family. | 我问了他的家人朋友 |
[09:34] | Nobody can make heads or tails of why he did this. | 没人能想明白他为什么要这么做 |
[09:37] | We have a witness who overheard Wes before he took his own life. | 我们有证人在韦斯自杀前听到了他说话 |
[09:41] | He was saying things that sounded out of character. | 他说了一些不像他会说的话 |
[09:44] | Yeah? How so? | 是吗 怎么说的 |
[09:45] | Wes said that his life was meaningless, | 韦斯说他的生命毫无意义 |
[09:48] | nobody loved him. | 没人爱他 |
[09:50] | It was like every negative thought he had ever had | 就好像他所有的负面情绪 |
[09:52] | came spilling out. | 都爆发了出来 |
[09:54] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[09:55] | I knew Wes’ wife. We sang in choir together. | 我认识韦斯的妻子 我们是一个唱诗班的 |
[09:58] | She loved Wes till the day she died. | 她对韦斯的爱至死不渝 |
[10:00] | I don’t know why he’d say anything like that. | 真不知韦斯为什么要那么说 |
[10:03] | And then there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[10:05] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[10:06] | I’ve actually seen something like that before. | 我见过这样的情况 |
[10:10] | Deputy, tell me, | 警官 告诉我 |
[10:11] | have you noticed any strange phenomena around town? | 小镇最近出现过什么奇怪现象吗 |
[10:14] | Uh, sulfur smells or power outages? | 硫磺味儿 或者断电 |
[10:17] | Maybe an unexplained fog? | 或许莫名其妙的雾 |
[10:19] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[10:20] | It’s always sunny in Hope Springs. | 希望泉永远阳光 |
[10:24] | At least, it used to be. | 至少 以前是的 |
[10:42] | Are you in a hurry or something? | 你着急吗 |
[10:44] | I’m on a bit of a deadline. | 赶截稿日期 |
[10:47] | Just give me some broad strokes, first impressions. | 跟我说个大致 第一印象 |
[10:50] | Come on, hit me. | 说吧 |
[10:52] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[10:54] | Real good. | 真的很好 |
[10:56] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[10:58] | You hate it. | 你不喜欢 |
[11:00] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 |
[11:02] | I love it. Love it. | 我喜欢 很喜欢 |
[11:04] | Last time I saw that look on an editor’s face, | 我上次在编辑脸上看到这副表情 |
[11:06] | I’d just handed in “Bugs”” | 我刚交出了《虫子》的书稿 |
[11:09] | All right, come on. | 得了 |
[11:10] | Safe place. | 这里很安全 畅所欲言 |
[11:15] | Details are what make a story great. | 细节是故事好坏的关键 |
[11:18] | This is lacking in some details. | 这书缺乏细节 |
[11:23] | Like all of them. | 完全没有 |
[11:27] | “In the beginning, there was me.” | “时间之初 有我” |
[11:30] | Boom — detail. And what a grabber. | 这不是细节吗 多么吸引人啊 |
[11:32] | I mean, I’m hooked, and I was there. | 我就迷上了 我还是亲历者呢 |
[11:34] | I’m hooked, too, and yet… | 我也迷上了 但是 |
[11:37] | details. | 需要细节 |
[11:40] | You weren’t alone in the beginning. | 时间之初时 你不是一个人 |
[11:43] | Your sister was with you. | 你妹妹也在 |
[11:49] | Who cares about her? | 谁在乎她啊 |
[11:54] | Me…for starters. | 首先 我在乎 |
[11:58] | I assume you’re aware that she’s… | 我想你应该知道她… |
[12:00] | out and about. | 出来活动了 |
[12:02] | Tanned, rested, and ready. | 晒饱了太阳 修养好了 |
[12:06] | I mean, that’s why you’re back, right? | 你就是因为这个才回来了 是吧 |
[12:10] | This isn’t her story. | 这不是她的故事 |
[12:13] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[12:28] | I thought you were coming home early. | 我以为你要早点回来呢 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry. Paperwork. | 对不起 写文件来着 |
[12:34] | That follow you in from town? | 那是跟着你从镇上过来的吗 |
[12:40] | Honey, you want to head inside while I call this in? | 亲爱的 你先进去 我要报告一下 |
[12:43] | It’s just fog. | 就是雾啊 |
[12:44] | Hey, you know I’m the law, right? | 你知道我代表法律吧 |
[12:48] | See you inside, Deputy. | 里面见 警官 |
[12:50] | Don’t forget your cuffs. | 别忘了你的手铐 |
[12:53] | Hey, dispatch, this is 3-William-56. | 调度 这里是3W56 |
[12:55] | You got your ears on? | 听得到吗 |
[12:56] | Aren’t you done for today, Deputy? | 你不是下班了吗 警官 |
[12:58] | I am. | 是的 |
[12:59] | Listen, I know this might sound odd, | 听着 我知道听起来可能很怪 |
[13:00] | but there’s a heavy fog headed my way. | 但有股浓雾往我这边来了 |
[13:02] | We expecting any weather like that? | 天气预报里说了吗 |
[13:04] | No, it’s supposed to be clear skies all night. | 没有 晚上万里无云的 |
[13:45] | That bad? | 那么糟吗 |
[13:48] | I’ll tell you, there’s some great bones in there. | 告诉你 里面可有些猛料 |
[13:51] | I’m thinking what’s missing — | 我在想缺了什么 |
[13:53] | maybe less about detail and more about balance. | 或许别去管细节了 考虑下平衡 |
[13:57] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:58] | You’re giving the wrong stuff too much real estate. | 你强调错了重点 |
[14:01] | Like that chapter about being Chuck. | 比如关于做恰克的章节 |
[14:04] | And what about it? | 怎么了 |
[14:05] | Once you’ve explained the Vonnegut performance art… | 你解释清楚冯内古特行为艺术那套之后 |
[14:10] | that should be it. | 就打住吧 |
[14:11] | No one cares about the rest. | 其余的没人会在乎 |
[14:12] | I did some great stuff as Chuck. | 我作为恰克干过不少了不起的事 |
[14:15] | I mean, I-I told you about my blog. | 我跟你说了 我建了博客 |
[14:18] | Oh, right, yeah. Right. | 是啊 对了 |
[14:19] | Your, uh — Your cat-pic blog. | 你的猫照博客 |
[14:22] | Yeah, they’re super cute. | 是啊 他们特别可爱 |
[14:23] | – Yeah. – So there’s that. | -是啊 -这是一个 |
[14:24] | – And, uh, I traveled a lot, you know. – Right. | -我还一直在旅行 -嗯 |
[14:27] | And, uh, I dated. | 还有 我还约会了 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I had some girlfriends. | 交了几个女朋友 |
[14:32] | Had a few boyfriends. | 几个男朋友 |
[14:34] | And I learned how to play guitar. | 我还学会了弹吉他 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:44] | That, you know, makes you seem like | 这让你看上去像个 |
[14:45] | a really grounded, likable person. | 很接地气 可爱的人 |
[14:50] | Yeah, what’s wrong with that? | 有什么不对 |
[14:52] | You are neither grounded nor a person! | 你既不接地气 也不是人 |
[14:56] | – So you’re saying I’m likable. – No, no. | -你是说我还算可爱 -不不 |
[14:58] | I am saying the chapter “Chuckle”” | 我是说 恰克的章节 |
[15:01] | is devouring pounds of pages at the expense of… | 花了那么多笔墨 却挤掉了 |
[15:06] | juicier stuff. | 更有趣的东西 |
[15:07] | Stuff that people might actually want to read. | 人们真正想看的东西 |
[15:11] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[15:13] | Well, like, uh… | 比如 |
[15:15] | Like the archangels. | 大天使 |
[15:18] | I mean, you have got maybe two paragraphs on them in here. | 你就在这里写了两段关于他们的 |
[15:23] | And that’s it! | 就完了 |
[15:25] | Don’t you think they deserve a few extra words? | 你不觉得该多讲他们两句吗 |
[15:30] | Especially your favorite — Lucifer? | 尤其是你的最爱 路西法 |
[15:35] | He wasn’t my favorite. | 他不是我的最爱 |
[15:39] | He helped you defeat Amara. | 他帮你打败了阿玛拉 |
[15:40] | You trusted him with the mark. | 你把血印托付给了他 |
[15:43] | – And when you asked him to bow to mankind – He refused. | -你要他向人类低头时 -他拒绝了 |
[15:46] | He rebelled! | 他反叛了 |
[15:49] | And in doing so, kind of wrecked Christmas. | 并因此破坏了圣诞节 |
[15:52] | Okay, all that’s in there. | 那里面都写了 |
[15:53] | Except the — the bit about Christmas. | 除了圣诞节的那部分 |
[15:55] | If you say that Amara is off limits, fine. | 如果你说 阿玛拉不能写 好吧 |
[15:59] | But you know every great hero | 但你知道 每个伟大的英雄 |
[16:02] | is defined by his or her villain. | 都是他或她的恶人定义的 |
[16:06] | Lucifer was not a villain. | 路西法不是恶人 |
[16:09] | He — He’s… | 他是 |
[16:12] | H-He wasn’t a villain. | 他从前不是恶人 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | Real talk. | 说实话 |
[16:20] | Th-This is still a safe place, right? | 这里还是能畅所欲言的安全地方吧 |
[16:23] | Safest place ever created. | 史上最安全的 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | There are two types of memoir. | 有两种回忆录 |
[16:33] | One is honest… | 一种是诚实的 |
[16:35] | the other, not so much. | 一种 不怎么诚实 |
[16:37] | Truth and fairy tale. | 真话和杜撰 |
[16:39] | 滚石吉他手 该书实由詹姆斯·福克斯所著 他为此进行了五年的采访 收集资料 | |
[16:39] | Now, do you want to write “Life” by Keith Richards | 你是想写基斯·理查德斯《人生》那样的大作 |
[16:44] | Or do you want to write | 还是想写 |
[16:45] | “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” By Brian Wilson? | 布莱恩·威尔逊《那多妙》那样的热曲 |
[16:48] | I want to tell the truth. | 我想讲真话 |
[16:49] | Then you’ve got some work to do. | 那你就得好好忙活了 |
[16:51] | There are no revelations in this book! | 这本书毫无启示 |
[16:54] | And that’s weird, given who you are. | 考虑到你的身份 这太怪了 |
[16:57] | There’s no new information, no soul-bearing. | 没有新信息 没有灵魂倾诉 |
[17:00] | That’s because I don’t have a soul. | 因为我没有灵魂 |
[17:02] | Right! | 是啊 |
[17:04] | But you invented them. | 但是 灵魂是你发明的 |
[17:07] | You invented souls! | 你发明了灵魂 |
[17:11] | Souls! | 灵魂啊 |
[17:14] | Try shining a light on that. | 解释一下这点 |
[17:16] | How did that make you feel? | 你对此作何感受 |
[17:18] | Nauseous. | 恶心 |
[17:19] | You know what?! No. | 告诉你 不行 |
[17:23] | That is not G-O-D talking. | 这不是上…帝说的话 |
[17:26] | That’s Chuck talking. | 那是恰克说的话 |
[17:29] | And I get it — when you were on Earth, you had to go full method. | 我明白 你在地球上时 得完全进入角色 |
[17:31] | Well, it’s time for you to get back into character. | 你现在该回归自我了 |
[17:35] | This is me. | 我就是这样 |
[17:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:37] | This — | 这 |
[17:39] | This pile of self-doubt and nebbishness flooded the Earth? | 这堆自我怀疑和无能会淹没世界吗 |
[17:46] | Followed up Sodom with a blockbuster Gomorrah? | 先是毁灭了所多玛 然后又降罪蛾摩拉 |
[17:51] | Created as much as he punished? | 造物与惩罚不相上下 |
[17:54] | No! | 不 |
[17:56] | The guy I worked for — total badass! | 我曾经为之工作的那个人 是个狠角色 |
[18:00] | And yes, he could be a dick. | 是的 他有时挺浑的 |
[18:03] | Now, that guy… | 那人 |
[18:05] | had some stories to tell. | 才有故事可讲 |
[18:09] | And he has a lot to answer for. | 也要为很多事负责 |
[18:15] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那 |
[18:19] | …what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:21] | Hold up a mirror and show us who you are. | 拿面镜子照照 让我们看到你是谁 |
[18:25] | Warts and all. | 毫无遮掩 |
[18:27] | Write for an audience of one — | 为一个读者而写 |
[18:30] | you. | 你自己 |
[18:32] | Dance like no one else is watching. | 像没人在看那样忘我舞蹈 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna help you either way. | 我无论如何都会帮你的 |
[18:39] | But you’ve got to pick a lane. | 但你得选好道路 |
[18:44] | Richards or Wilson, Chuck? | 理查德斯还是威尔逊 恰克 |
[19:00] | Richards — all the way. | 理查德斯 绝对的 |
[19:19] | Sorry I woke you boys. | 抱歉吵醒了你们 |
[19:20] | No, no, it’s all right. | 不不 没事 |
[19:20] | Just, uh, why don’t you tell us what happened here? | 跟我们说说情况吧 |
[19:23] | Harris didn’t show up for work this morning. | 哈里斯今早没来上班 |
[19:24] | We called, tried her CB, nothing. | 我们打了电话 呼叫她车台 毫无回应 |
[19:26] | So I swung by here. | 所以我就过来看看 |
[19:28] | I found Art on the kitchen floor, | 在厨房地板上发现了阿特 |
[19:29] | Harris’ shotgun right next to him. She… | 哈里斯的猎枪就在他身旁 她… |
[19:33] | It looks like Deputy Harris | 看来哈里斯警官 |
[19:35] | shot her husband point-blank in the face, | 近距离冲她丈夫脸上开了一枪 |
[19:38] | then left the scene. | 然后离开了现场 |
[19:39] | Did you notice anything off | 这几天来 |
[19:42] | about Deputy Harris’ behavior the last couple days? | 哈里斯警官有什么奇怪表现吗 |
[19:44] | No. Nothing at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[19:46] | When was the last time anyone heard from her? | 你最后收到她消息是什么时候 |
[19:47] | Called in for the last time yesterday. | 昨天最后一次呼叫调度 |
[19:50] | Said something about… | 提到了 |
[19:51] | seeing some fog rolling in. | 看到浓雾滚来 |
[19:53] | I don’t know why she cared about the damn weather. | 不知道她为什么会在乎天气 |
[19:56] | Would you get in contact with your dispatch officer? | 能联系一下那位调度员吗 |
[19:58] | Tell her to let us know | 如果她再接到 |
[19:59] | if she gets any more reports like that again. | 这样的报告要告诉我们 |
[20:01] | – You serious? – Yeah, just to be safe. | -真的吗 -以防万一 |
[20:03] | – And do you have any idea where Harris might be now? – No. | -你知道哈里斯现在可能在哪吗 -不 |
[20:05] | But we can track her vehicle from our office. | 但我们可以在办公室追踪她的车 |
[20:19] | Oh, this! | 这个 |
[20:21] | This is what I was talking about. | 这才像话 |
[20:24] | “Chapter 10 — Why I Never Answer Prayers, | “第10章 我为何从不回应祈祷 |
[20:27] | and You Should Be Glad I Don’t.” | 而且你该为此庆幸” |
[20:29] | And chapter 11 — “The Truth About Divine intervention | 第11章 “神助的真相 |
[20:32] | and Why I Avoid It at All Costs.” | 以及我尽力回避它的原因” |
[20:34] | – Better, right? – It’s gold! | -好多了吧 -简直太棒了 |
[20:37] | Kind of angry with a side of bitter, | 有点愤怒 有点怨恨 |
[20:39] | but, hey, it’s real. | 但是真实的 |
[20:42] | Now… | 好了 |
[20:44] | not to overstep my bounds, but since you’re on a roll, | 我不想过分 但既然你写得正顺手 |
[20:47] | there’s one thing that I’ve always wondered. | 有件事我一直想知道 |
[20:49] | Maybe it will make a good chapter, | 或许能写出不错的一章来 |
[20:51] | – maybe even a whole book. – Shoot. | -甚至一整本书 -说 |
[20:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:56] | Can you be more specific? | 具体点 |
[20:57] | I kind of get that question a lot | 我经常听到这个问题 |
[20:59] | about pretty much everything. | 指什么的都有 |
[21:01] | Why did you create life? | 你为什么创造生命 |
[21:07] | I was lonely. | 我觉得孤单 |
[21:11] | Your sister wasn’t company enough? | 你妹妹的陪伴不够吗 |
[21:17] | I am being. | 我是生 |
[21:19] | She’s nothingness. | 她是无 |
[21:22] | It’s not exactly the makings of a fun two-hander, you know? | 这是构不成有趣的两角戏的 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | But you didn’t stop at one archangel | 但你不是只创造了一个大天使 |
[21:29] | or a handful of angels. | 或是一堆天使 |
[21:31] | You created worlds. | 你创造了整个世界 |
[21:33] | I was stupid. | 那是犯蠢 |
[21:36] | Naive. | 天真 |
[21:38] | I thought if I could show my sister | 我以为如果我能让妹妹明白 |
[21:40] | that there was something more than just us, | 这世界不止是我们两个 |
[21:43] | something better than us, then maybe she’d change. | 有比我们更好的东西 那她或许会改变 |
[21:48] | Maybe she’d stop… | 或许她会 |
[21:50] | being…her. | 有所改变 |
[21:53] | But… | 但是 |
[21:56] | every time I’d build a new world… | 每次我建个新世界 |
[22:00] | she’d destroy it. | 她都要毁掉 |
[22:06] | So you and your archangels… | 所以你和你的大天使 |
[22:08] | locked her away? | 就把她关了起来 |
[22:11] | And you got down to unfettered creation. | 你就开始不受限制地创造了 |
[22:17] | Tried to, anyway. | 至少是尽力一试了 |
[22:20] | But… | 但是 |
[22:21] | this was as close as I got to something as good as or better | 这是我创造的 最接近比我和妹妹 |
[22:25] | than me or my sister. | 还好的东西了 |
[22:26] | The National Park system? | 国家公园体系吗 |
[22:29] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[22:30] | I mean, look what nature created on its own. | 看看大自然自己都创造了什么 |
[22:33] | What’s more, nature’s smart enough to know | 而且 睿智的大自然知道 |
[22:35] | that sometimes, there’s no fixing things. | 有些东西是无法修复的 |
[22:38] | Sometimes you just have to wipe the slate clean. | 有时候你只能抹去一切重启 |
[22:41] | Wipe the slate clean. | 抹去一切重启 |
[22:44] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[22:45] | Natural selection. | 自然选择 |
[22:48] | Good times. | 好时光啊 |
[22:50] | Of course, in your case, that means flood the Earth, | 当然 在你这里是淹没地球 但建艘船 |
[22:53] | but build and stock a boat. | 带足东西的意思 |
[22:55] | Start over fresh on the B-side. | 换个面 重新开始 |
[22:58] | If Amara wipes the slate, the slate’s destroyed. | 如果阿玛拉抹去重启 就把什么都毁了 |
[23:02] | Everything is destroyed. | 一切都会被毁 |
[23:04] | All your great work… lost forever. | 你所有伟大的作品 永远失落 |
[23:07] | We should take a stroll, then. | 那我们该去散散步 |
[23:10] | Enjoy it all one last time… before it’s all gone. | 最后一次享受这美景 趁它还没消失 |
[23:24] | I can’t make heads or tails. Harris is… | 我搞不明白 哈里斯 |
[23:27] | was our computer person. | 原来是负责我们电脑的 |
[23:29] | Can I give it a shot? | 我试试吧 |
[23:32] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[23:33] | Matt and Emmy just called in. | 马特和艾米刚打来 |
[23:34] | They said they saw some fog rolling in by Jasper Hills. | 说看到贾斯帕山附近有浓雾 |
[23:38] | – Did they say where it was headed? – West towards town. | -他们说雾往哪边来了吗 -向西来镇上了 |
[23:41] | Okay, call them back, tell them to get inside, | 叫他们回来 进入室内 |
[23:43] | shut their windows or doors and seal it up, | 关上门窗 封紧了 |
[23:44] | and stay the hell away from that fog. | 千万远离浓雾 |
[23:45] | Then get the word out to everybody in town | 并通知镇上每个人 |
[23:47] | – they need to do the same damn thing. – Hold on. | -他们也得这么做 -等等 |
[23:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:51] | My partner and I have seen this before, okay? | 我和我搭档见识过这种情况 好吗 |
[23:54] | Wes, Deputy Harris were infected by something in this fog. | 韦斯 哈里斯警官是被浓雾里的东西感染了 |
[23:57] | Now, I know it sounds crazy — | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[23:58] | No, it sounds like we should call the CDC. | 不 听上去我们该找疾控中心 |
[24:00] | – There’s no time for that. – Found Deputy Harris. | -没时间了 -找到哈里斯警官了 |
[24:04] | She’s on Main Street, heading right this way. | 她在主街 往这边来了 |
[24:06] | All right, we’ll handle Harris. | 我们去对付哈里斯 |
[24:07] | Just please, get the word out, | 一定把话传出去 |
[24:08] | tell everybody they need to stay inside, | 叫大家都待在室内 |
[24:10] | seal up their windows, their doors — everything. | 封好门窗 |
[24:12] | Do it. | 快去 |
[24:25] | Hey, get them out of here. | 把他们赶走 |
[24:28] | Agent Greer, FBI. I need you to get inside immediately. | 联调局 格里尔探员 请你们马上进入室内 |
[24:31] | Go. | 快去 |
[24:34] | I tried to kill myself. | 我想自杀 |
[24:37] | But she won’t let me. | 但她不让 |
[24:39] | She has a message — for you, Dean Winchester. | 她有话要我转达给你 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[24:44] | Amara? Is she here? | 阿玛拉 她在这儿吗 |
[24:46] | No. | 不 |
[24:48] | But her words have been echoing in my head | 但自从我吸入了那浓雾 |
[24:50] | every since I took a breath of that fog. | 她的声音就一直在我脑袋里回荡 |
[24:53] | Did she tell you to kill your husband? | 是她叫你杀你丈夫的吗 |
[24:55] | And I watched myself do it. | 我看着自己动手的 |
[24:59] | Okay, listen to me, this is an infection. | 好的 听我说 这是感染 |
[25:01] | Put the gun down. Let us help you. | 放下枪 让我们帮你 |
[25:02] | It’s not an infection. | 不是感染 |
[25:05] | She says it’s a mirror. | 她说这是镜子 |
[25:08] | She’s showing us all the truth. | 她要让我们看到真相 |
[25:11] | Darkness. | 黑暗 |
[25:12] | The light was just a lie. | 光明只是谎言 |
[25:27] | It will all be over soon. | 这一切很快就会结束了 |
[25:30] | He’s not gonna save them. | 他不会救他们的 |
[25:33] | It’s all going away… | 一切都会消逝 |
[25:36] | forever. | 彻底毁灭 |
[25:40] | But not you, Dean. | 但你不会 迪恩 |
[25:47] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[25:49] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[26:13] | Nature? Divine. | 大自然 是神圣的 |
[26:15] | Human nature — toxic. | 人性 是恶毒的 |
[26:19] | They do like blowing stuff up. | 他们确实喜欢搞破坏 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:22] | And the worst part — they do it in my name. | 最糟的是 他们还打着我的名号 |
[26:24] | And then they come crying to me, | 然后又来找我哭诉 |
[26:25] | asking me to forgive, to fix things. | 求我原谅 让我善后 |
[26:29] | Never taking any responsibility. | 从不承担一点责任 |
[26:30] | What about your responsibility? | 那你的责任呢 |
[26:33] | I took responsibility… by leaving. | 我承担责任了啊 我离开了 |
[26:36] | At a certain point, training wheels got to come off. | 辅助轮早晚是得拿掉的嘛 |
[26:38] | No one likes a helicopter parent. | 没人喜欢步步紧盯的父母 |
[26:40] | What about Amara? She’s your sister. | 阿玛拉呢 她是你妹妹 |
[26:43] | I took responsibility for her, too. | 我也为她承担了责任 |
[26:45] | Locked her away — barely, I might add. | 把她锁了起来 而且很不容易呢 |
[26:48] | And who let her out? | 不过是谁放她出来的 |
[26:51] | Sam and Dean Winchester, | 温家兄弟 |
[26:52] | but they’re trying to fix that. | 可他们在试图弥补 |
[26:54] | You know I love those guys, | 你知道我喜欢他俩 |
[26:56] | but the world would still be spinning | 但要是迪恩还是恶魔 |
[26:57] | with Demon Dean in it. | 世界本会运转如常 |
[26:59] | But Sam couldn’t have that, though, could he? | 可萨姆就是接受不了 对吧 |
[27:01] | And so how is Amara being out on me? | 所以阿玛拉出来了怎么能怪我 |
[27:03] | It’s not. | 不怪你 |
[27:05] | But you helped the Winchesters before. | 可你以前帮过温家兄弟 |
[27:07] | Helped them?! I’ve saved them! | 帮他们 我是救了他们的小命 |
[27:10] | I’ve rebuilt Castiel more times than I can remember. | 我都数不清重塑了卡西迪奥多少次了 |
[27:12] | Look where that got me. | 瞧瞧我什么下场 |
[27:13] | So you’re just gonna let Amara win? | 那你就要让阿玛拉赢吗 |
[27:16] | It’s her time to shine. | 轮到她大放异彩了 |
[27:17] | Then why the hell are we working on your stupid memoir?! | 那我们为啥还要写你那傻逼回忆录 |
[27:23] | You think it’s stupid? | 你觉得那很傻逼吗 |
[27:24] | No, I think it’s stupid to write a book | 不 我觉得要写一本 |
[27:27] | nobody is gonna be around to read! | 根本没人能读到的书才傻逼 |
[27:29] | You told me to write for an audience of one — me. | 你说只为一位读者而写 我 |
[27:33] | And I think we’re finally getting somewhere. | 我觉得总算说到点子上了 |
[27:36] | You started writing the second she came back, didn’t you? | 她一回来你就开始写了 是吧 |
[27:40] | No wonder you’re on a deadline! | 难怪你要赶截稿日期呢 |
[27:43] | Now I understand why you’re masquerading | 现在我知道你为什么要伪装在 |
[27:45] | in that sad little meat suit! | 那具可悲的皮囊里了 |
[27:48] | For the same reason you created this nostalgic bar | 跟你创造这怀旧酒吧的理由一样 |
[27:51] | to write your masterpiece in — you’re hiding! | 好写你的巨著 你是在躲藏 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:57] | First of all, this gift… | 首先 这份天赐 |
[27:59] | is super cute. | 超级可爱 |
[28:01] | Secondly, I’m not hiding. | 其次 我没躲着 |
[28:04] | I just like the ambiance in here. | 我只是喜欢这里的气氛 |
[28:06] | You said… | 你说的 |
[28:08] | the safest place ever created. | 这是史上最安全的地方 |
[28:10] | Created by you… | 是你自己创造的 |
[28:13] | to keep you safe from Amara! | 保护你不受阿玛拉的伤害 |
[28:15] | She can’t touch you in here, can she? | 她在这里没法碰你 对吧 |
[28:16] | You’re upset. I-I understand. | 你不高兴 我理解 |
[28:18] | And it’s good to let it out. | 你说出来挺好的 |
[28:21] | But, uh, let’s focus on, uh, fi, shing my book. | 但咱们还是先专注写完我的书吧 |
[28:25] | You know, I was a crappy, terrible god. | 知道吗 我之前是个挺糟的上帝 |
[28:31] | My work was pretty much a lame, half-assed rewrite | 我的工作基本就是随便改写一下 |
[28:35] | of your greatest hits. | 你的壮举 |
[28:39] | But at least I was never a coward. | 但起码我从来不是个懦夫 |
[29:09] | There he is. | 这就对了 |
[29:11] | That’s the guy I know, the guy I love. | 这才是我认识喜欢的那家伙 |
[29:16] | I remember the first time I saw you. | 我还记得第一次见到你时 |
[29:18] | All the angels were terrified, but I wasn’t. | 所有天使都吓坏了 可我没有 |
[29:22] | The feeling of your light was… | 你散发的光的感觉 |
[29:25] | was just beyond measure. | 难以名状 |
[29:28] | And then the unthinkable. | 之后的事更是超乎想象 |
[29:33] | You picked me to help you with your tablets. | 你选了我帮你写碑文 |
[29:37] | You were just the closest angel to the door | 你只是我进屋时 |
[29:39] | when I walked into the room. | 离门口最近的天使 |
[29:42] | There’s nothing special about you, Metatron. | 你没什么特别的 梅塔特隆 |
[29:46] | Not then… | 当时没有 |
[29:48] | not now. | 现在也没有 |
[29:52] | Now… | 好了 |
[29:54] | I’ve been called many things — | 我被人冠以过很多名头 |
[29:57] | absentee father, wrathful monster. | 缺席的父亲 狂怒的怪物 |
[30:02] | But coward… | 但懦夫… |
[30:06] | I am not hiding. | 我不是在逃避 |
[30:09] | I am just done | 我只是受够了 |
[30:12] | watching my experiments’ failures. | 目睹我的实验的失败 |
[30:16] | You mean your failures, Chuck. | 你是说你自己的失败吧 恰克 |
[30:25] | You want to watch? Be my guest. | 你想看吗 请随意 |
[30:27] | Reports are that there wasn’t a cloud in the sky, | 据报此前天空万里无云 |
[30:29] | but as we know, a dense fog did roll in. | 但总所周知 现在出现了一股浓雾 |
[30:31] | And many citizens also are feeling | 而且许多市民都感受到了 |
[30:33] | some sort of impact from this fog | 这股雾给他们带来的某种影响 |
[30:36] | leads us to believe that there is some sort of… | 这让我们相信雾中有… |
[30:38] | If you ask me, they’re all reruns. | 要我说的话 这些都是重播 |
[30:40] | …have been overwhelmed | …应接不暇 |
[30:41] | as the National Guard has been brought in. | 国民警卫队已经介入 |
[30:45] | Hey, you got to go. Get! | 快离开这里 快 |
[30:48] | Hey, sweetheart. | 小甜心 |
[30:49] | Okay, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开 |
[30:50] | We’re gonna get you safe, okay? | 带你去安全的地方 好吗 |
[30:52] | Don’t you worry, okay? Give me your hands. | 别担心 好吗 伸手 |
[30:55] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢配合 |
[30:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[30:58] | – Thank you. – What the hell’s going on? | -谢谢你 -到底发生什么事了 |
[30:59] | Just get out of here, okay? | 请尽快离开这里 |
[31:00] | – What’s this fog doing? – Just get inside now! | -这雾是怎么回事 -快进屋去 |
[31:02] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[31:06] | Come on. Sam, Sam. | 快来 萨姆 萨姆 |
[31:07] | Let them go! | 别管他们了 |
[31:23] | Agent Ehart? Radio’s dead. | 艾尔哈特探员 无线电失效了 |
[31:26] | You have any duct tape? | 有胶带吗 |
[31:37] | Sam? Sam?! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[32:09] | Sheriff, let’s see if we can’t fix that radio of yours. | 治安官 我们试试看能不能把无线电修好 |
[32:29] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:40] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:06] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[33:30] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[33:37] | Folks, we need to stay together, okay? | 伙计们 我们得待在一起 明白吗 |
[33:39] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[33:40] | No, no, get back! Don’t! | 不 不 别过来 不要 |
[33:43] | My God, he’s infected. | 天呐 他被感染了 |
[33:48] | Everybody, get inside! | 所有人 都到里面去 |
[33:51] | Everybody. | 都来 |
[33:52] | Come on. Let’s move. Come on. | 快 快进去 快 |
[33:59] | Come on! Let’s go! Get in here! | 快来 我们走 快进来 |
[34:00] | No, I’m not leaving my brother. | 不 我不会离开我弟弟的 |
[34:08] | You know, you really are a terrific editor, Metatron. | 你真是个很棒的编辑 梅塔特隆 |
[34:13] | Well, I was a terrible writer. | 我是个糟糕的作家 |
[34:16] | A worse God. | 烂透了的上帝 |
[34:18] | It’s good I got something going for me. | 幸好我还是有所长的 |
[34:20] | Yeah, you know, I have to say, | 知道吗 我必须承认 |
[34:21] | I didn’t see the whole evil-turn thing coming. | 我完全没料到你会黑化 |
[34:25] | Why did you try to be me? | 你为什么要试图成为我啊 |
[34:27] | That was just a sad, pathetic cry for attention. | 那只是可悲地求关注而已 |
[34:33] | Whose attention were you trying to get? | 你想吸引谁的注意啊 |
[34:35] | Yours. | 你的 |
[34:38] | You are light… | 你是光 |
[34:40] | and beauty. | 是美 |
[34:42] | Creation. | 是创造 |
[34:44] | Wrath. | 是怒火 |
[34:46] | Damnation and salvation. | 是毁灭也是救赎 |
[34:49] | And I don’t care if I was just | 我不在乎自己是否只是 |
[34:52] | the angel nearest the door. | 离门最近的那个天使而已 |
[34:57] | You picked me. | 你选择了我 |
[35:01] | Your light shined on me — me! | 你的光辉照耀在了我身上 我 |
[35:08] | Oh, and the warmth. | 还有你的温暖 |
[35:11] | But then you left me. | 但之后你离开了我 |
[35:14] | You left all of us. | 你离开了我们所有人 |
[35:18] | It wasn’t just the saps on Earth who were praying to you. | 向你祈祷的不止是地球上的那帮呆子 |
[35:21] | The angels prayed, too. | 天使也会祈祷 |
[35:23] | And so did I — every day. | 我也祈祷 每天都祈祷 |
[35:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:27] | You want to write the best-selling autobiography of all time, | 你想写出有史以来最畅销的自传 |
[35:30] | you explain to me — | 你就得给我个解释 |
[35:32] | tell me why you abandoned me. | 告诉我你为何抛弃了我 |
[35:36] | Us. | 抛弃了我们 |
[35:37] | Because you disappointed me. | 因为你让我失望了 |
[35:40] | You all disappointed me. | 你们所有人都让我失望了 |
[35:41] | No, look. | 不 听着 |
[35:42] | I know I’m a disappointment, | 我知道我令你失望 |
[35:44] | but you’re wrong about humanity. | 但你关于人的看法是错的 |
[35:47] | They are your greatest creation | 人是你最伟大的造物 |
[35:49] | because they’re better than you are. | 因为他们比你强 |
[35:52] | Yeah, sure, they’re weak and they cheat and steal | 没错 人类软弱 欺骗 偷盗 |
[35:56] | and…destroy and disappoint. | 破坏 辜负希望 |
[36:00] | But they also give and create | 可他们也会给予 创造 |
[36:04] | and they sing and dance and love. | 懂得享乐 懂得去爱 |
[36:09] | And above all, they never give up. | 最重要的是 他们永不言弃 |
[36:15] | But you do. | 而你恰恰相反 |
[36:46] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:49] | Hey, listen to me! | 听我说 |
[36:50] | – Sam! – We’re not gonna make it. | -萨姆 -我们做不到的 |
[36:52] | No, no, no. There’s no quitting here. | 不不 不能放弃 |
[36:53] | – We’re never gonna make it. – Sam, listen to me. | -我们做不到的 -萨姆 听我说 |
[36:56] | That’s not you talking, it’s the fog. | 你是因为雾的关系才会这么说 |
[36:57] | You were gonna choose Amara over me. | 你本打算选阿玛拉 而不是我 |
[37:01] | Over everything. | 不是其他的一切 |
[37:01] | – Sam, no! – Look, I’m sorry. | -萨姆 别 -对不起 |
[37:03] | I didn’t mean that, Dean. | 我不是真心的 迪恩 |
[37:04] | I can’t fight this. You got to go. | 我撑不住的 你快走 |
[37:06] | You got to get out before you’re infected. | 在你也被感染之前快走 |
[37:08] | Go before I hurt you! | 趁我还没有伤害你 |
[37:09] | No, I’m not leaving you — ever! | 我永远不会抛下你的 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:33] | Stop this! | 停下 |
[37:35] | You hear me, you dick?! | 听见没有 混蛋 |
[37:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[37:48] | Hey, hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:50] | Look at me. I’m right here. | 看着我 有我在呢 |
[37:51] | I’m right here. | 有我在呢 |
[37:53] | Okay, it’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事了 不会有事的 |
[37:54] | I’m right here. | 我在呢 |
[37:56] | I’m right here. | 我在呢 |
[38:30] | You know, I lied before. | 我之前撒了谎 |
[38:32] | I didn’t really learn to play guitar. | 我其实没亲自学会弹吉他 |
[38:35] | I just kind of… gave myself the ability. | 而是直接给了自己那能力 |
[38:39] | I did the same when I “learned” French. | “学”法语时也是这么干的 |
[38:42] | Man, this whole honesty thing — it’s really freeing. | 说实话的感觉真轻松 |
[38:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:49] | Take a look at the new pages. | 看看新出炉的故事 |
[38:51] | You know you want to. | 你想看的 对吧 |
[38:53] | I think I’ll pass. | 算了吧 |
[38:56] | I think you’re really gonna like them. | 你会喜欢的 |
[38:59] | You’re right. It — It’s a little high. | 你说得对 有点高了 |
[39:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[39:16] | *If I had wings* | *若我有双* |
[39:19] | *Like Noah’s dove* | *诺亚之鸽的翅膀* |
[39:22] | *I’d fly up the river* | *我会飞过河流* |
[39:26] | *To the one I love* | *来到爱人身旁* |
[39:30] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[39:33] | *Oh, honey* | *亲爱的* |
[39:38] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[39:47] | *I knew a man* | *有位故人* |
[39:50] | *Who was long and tall* | *个子高高* |
[39:53] | *He moved his body* | *飞奔的速度* |
[39:57] | *Like a cannonball* | *像门加农炮* |
[40:00] | *Oh, fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[40:04] | *Oh, honey* | *亲爱的* |
[40:09] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[40:17] | *Remember one night* | *那一晚* |
[40:21] | *In the drizzling rain* | *烟雨蒙蒙* |
[40:24] | *And around my heart* | *我的心房* |
[40:26] | *I felt an aching pain* | *一阵剧痛* |
[40:31] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[40:34] | *Oh, honey* | *亲爱的* |
[40:39] | *Fare thee well, mm-mm* | *望你一切安好* |
[40:47] | *One of these days* | *不久之后* |
[40:51] | *It won’t be long* | *那一天终将到来* |
[40:54] | *You’ll call my name* | *你会呼唤我的名字* |
[40:57] | *And I’ll be gone* | *我却已不在* |
[41:01] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[41:04] | *Oh, honey* | *亲爱的* |
[41:09] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[41:20] | *Fare thee well* | *望你一切安好* |
[41:34] | – You okay? – Thanks. | -还好吗 -谢谢 |
[41:37] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:53] | We should probably talk. | 我们大概该谈谈 |