时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[00:23] | To see the child that eats souls. | 去看那个吃灵魂的孩子 |
[00:26] | In order to create the world, | 为了创造世界 |
[00:28] | God had to give up his only kin | 上帝只能放弃他唯一的亲人 |
[00:31] | The Darkness… | 黑暗 |
[00:34] | I was the beginning, and I will be the end. | 我是原初 也将会是终结 |
[00:37] | We’re bonded. | 我们是紧密相连的 |
[00:39] | She’s the sister of God. | 她可是上帝的妹妹 |
[00:41] | God. | 上帝 |
[00:42] | She picked you. | 她选中了你 |
[00:45] | You have to understand this about the Darkness… | 你得明白黑暗的这一点 |
[00:48] | …she’s relentless. | 她很无情 |
[00:49] | It’s the only reason I came off the sidelines. | 所以我才出现了 |
[00:51] | Where on earth are we gonna find an answer on how to stop her? | 所以我们要去那儿找到如何阻止她的答案 |
[00:53] | “The Hand of God.” | “上帝之手” |
[01:02] | Only Lucifer can beat Amara. | 只有路西法能打败阿玛拉 |
[01:04] | Can you really beat her? | 你真的能打败她吗 |
[01:05] | I can. | 我可以 |
[01:06] | Then yes. | 那么好 |
[01:09] | That’s not Cass! | 他不是小卡 |
[01:12] | Attenuare! | [咒语] |
[01:22] | Amara, no! | 阿玛拉 不要 |
[01:42] | Check on him. | 去看看他 |
[01:48] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[01:50] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[01:57] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[01:59] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[02:01] | Hey, is that you? | 是你吗 |
[02:03] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[02:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:07] | Lucifer is gone. | 路西法没了 |
[02:10] | Amara ripped him from my body. | 阿玛拉把他扯了出去 |
[02:13] | To where? | 去哪了 |
[02:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:20] | Are you, uh… | 你 |
[02:23] | H-How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[02:27] | You know when you’re driving and a bug hits your windshield? | 知道开车时虫子撞在挡风玻璃上的感觉吗 |
[02:31] | I’m the bug. | 我就是那只虫子 |
[02:34] | So, what Amara said about you… | 那阿玛拉说的话 |
[02:36] | Dying. | 要死了 |
[02:39] | Yeah, whatever she did to me, | 是啊 不管她对我做了什么 |
[02:40] | I can feel my spark, my light fading. | 我能感觉到我的光在淡去 |
[02:43] | And when it’s gone… | 等光消失殆尽时 |
[02:44] | Okay, well, t-tell us how to fix you. | 好吧 告诉我们怎么治好你 |
[02:47] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[02:49] | I-I-I suppose she could, maybe, | 大概她能 |
[02:51] | but that’s never gonna happen. | 但那是不可能了 |
[02:57] | So that was a gun in your pocket. | 原来你兜里是揣了枪 |
[03:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:06] | that was a complete and utter dog’s breakfast, wasn’t it? | 真是一团大杂烩啊 |
[03:12] | I didn’t know dogs had breakfast. | 我不知道狗也吃早餐 |
[03:15] | Cass is back. | 小卡回来了 |
[03:17] | Just curious — has anyone bothered to look outside? | 我想问问 有人出去看过吗 |
[03:48] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[03:49] | – It looks like the sun is — – Dying. | -似乎是太阳 -要死了 |
[03:54] | Why would Amara do that? | 阿玛拉为什么要那么做 |
[03:56] | The sun is the source of all life on earth. | 太阳是地球万物的生命之源 |
[03:59] | Without it, everything just… | 如果它没了 一切都会 |
[04:01] | just wastes away. | 日渐衰落 |
[04:04] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[04:11] | You. | 你 |
[04:12] | Still got a few tricks up my sleeve. | 还有点本事呢 |
[04:15] | I’m not dead y… | 我还没死… |
[04:17] | Okay. I got you. | 好了 我扶着你 |
[04:17] | – I should probably sit down. – Yeah. Come on. | -我还是坐下吧 -嗯 过来 |
[04:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:20] | – Okay. – What do we do now? | -好了 -我们怎么办 |
[04:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:43] | Really. | 是的 |
[04:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | We hit Amara with everything we got, | 我们已经对阿玛拉施出全力一击了 |
[04:50] | and she walked it off. | 她像没事人一样 |
[04:52] | So… | 那么 |
[04:52] | So it’s last call? | 那么就喝最后一轮吗 |
[04:55] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[04:58] | Look, man. | 听着 |
[04:59] | If you’ve got something for me to punch, shoot, or kill, | 如果你有什么需要我打 杀 |
[05:02] | let me know and I’ll do it. I’ll do it till I die. | 告诉我 我去做 做到死 |
[05:06] | But how are we supposed to fix the friggin’ sun? | 但我们要怎么修复太阳 |
[05:34] | Thank you, Reggie. | 谢谢 雷吉 |
[05:50] | Hello, hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:52] | Ah, milady. Let me. | 小姐 给我吧 |
[05:54] | Anna, we’ve had this talk. | 安娜 我们说过了 |
[05:56] | It’s not “Milady.” It’s Toni. | 别叫”小姐” 叫我图妮 |
[05:58] | Of course, milady. | 当然 小姐 |
[06:00] | Where’s the boss? | 老大呢 |
[06:01] | Down for his nap. | 睡觉了 |
[06:03] | Tea’s laid out in the study. | 茶摆在书房了 |
[06:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:11] | …astronomers at the Royal Observatory may have the answer. | 皇家天文台的天文学家或许知道答案 |
[06:15] | Dr. Nigel Pinfield explains. | 奈吉尔·平菲尔德博士做了解释 |
[06:17] | We have registered a 6% drop in the sun’s energy output, | 我们观测到太阳能量释放降低了6% |
[06:22] | and yes, it happened quite suddenly, | 是的 事发很突然 |
[06:24] | but people need to understand — | 但大家需要明白 |
[06:27] | our sun goes through periods of high activity and low activity. | 太阳会经历高活跃期和低活跃期 |
[06:31] | While this is somewhat… unusual, | 这虽然有些异常 |
[06:34] | there’s certainly nothing to worry abo– | 但绝不需要担心… |
[06:36] | If only. | 那就好了 |
[06:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:43] | No. I’m alone. | 不 我一个人 |
[06:46] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:53] | The bloody sun’s cracked. | 太阳坏掉了 |
[07:04] | With what’s happening, | 就现在的形势 |
[07:05] | are you sure this is the wisest use of our resources? | 你确定这样使用我们的资源是明智的吗 |
[07:09] | No. | 不 |
[07:11] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[07:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:24] | On my way. | 我就去 |
[07:38] | You know what? This isn’t gonna be enough. | 这点酒不够 |
[07:39] | I better make a run. | 我得去跑一趟 |
[07:41] | No reason to die sober, huh? | 没道理不醉着死 是吧 |
[07:43] | You want to? | 你要吗 |
[07:45] | No! | 不要 |
[07:51] | Charles, I’ll put the kettle on. | 查尔斯 我去烧水 |
[07:54] | My mom always said, | 我妈总说 |
[07:55] | there’s nothing a nice wee cup of tea can’t fix. | 没什么是喝一杯好茶解决不了的 |
[07:58] | Be right back. | 就回来 |
[08:00] | I’ll stay here, find our Plan B. | 我要留下 想B计划 |
[08:01] | Okay. Cass, come on. | 好吧 小卡 走 |
[08:05] | Teapot? | 有茶壶吗 |
[08:09] | She’s using you. | 她在利用你 |
[08:11] | It’s what she does. | 她就是这种人 |
[08:14] | Find someone with power… | 找一个力量强大的人 |
[08:18] | cozies up… | 套近乎 |
[08:21] | digs the claws in. | 然后狠狠抓住 |
[08:24] | Yeah, well, I’m not helping anyone right now, obviously. | 不用说 我现在谁都帮不了 |
[08:29] | She’s been…nice. | 她对我挺好的 |
[08:32] | For now. | 现在而已 |
[08:33] | Now’s kind of all we got. | 我们也只有现在了 |
[08:36] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[08:38] | I’m not calling you Dad. | 我才不要叫你老爸 |
[08:57] | You don’t want to say goodbye. | 你不想道别 |
[08:59] | It’s easier this way. | 这样更轻松 |
[09:01] | Tell him I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 告诉他我会尽快回来 |
[09:05] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[09:07] | All the way. | 非常严重 |
[09:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Packed you a little something, | 给你带上了点东西 |
[09:16] | just if all your mumbo jumbo doesn’t work. | 以防你的巫术不好使 |
[09:20] | Now, Fergus was bright. | 费格斯很聪明 |
[09:21] | Walked before his first birthday, | 一岁之前就会走路了 |
[09:24] | but he hated pants. | 但他讨厌裤子 |
[09:25] | Hated them. | 特别讨厌 |
[09:26] | He’d run ’round the village, | 他会光着身子 |
[09:28] | his wee banger just flapping in the breeze. | 满村子裸奔 |
[09:32] | Adam and Eve were the same way. | 亚当和夏娃也是如此 |
[09:36] | – Kids. – Kids. | -孩子啊 -孩子啊 |
[09:38] | I’m so glad the world is ending. | 幸好世界要完蛋了 |
[09:43] | Samantha! | 萨妹子 |
[09:45] | W-What are we doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[09:49] | – Nothing. – Exactly. | -没干什么 -是啊 |
[09:50] | Amara’s out there eating the freaking sun, | 阿玛拉在外面吞噬太阳呢 |
[09:52] | and — and we’re doing nothing. | 我们却什么都不做 |
[09:54] | And you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[09:55] | Yes. Anything. | 是的 做点什么都好 |
[09:57] | That’s my better idea, | 这是我更好的主意 |
[09:58] | because anything is better than this. | 因为什么都比这样强 |
[10:00] | Sam. I get it. | 萨姆 我明白 |
[10:03] | Even if we could lock Amara away, | 就算我们能把阿玛拉锁起来 |
[10:06] | it wouldn’t do any good now. | 现在也没用了 |
[10:08] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[10:12] | And when I’m gone, | 等我死了 |
[10:14] | a cosmic balance between light and dark — | 光明与黑暗的宇宙平衡 |
[10:18] | it’s over. | 会被打破 |
[10:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Then if we can’t cage her, we have to kill her. | 如果我们不能关住她 就只能杀了她 |
[10:35] | Bingo. | 说得好 |
[10:44] | How you doing? You good? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[10:47] | I mean, you know, the whole Lucifer thing. | 路西法那档子事 |
[10:51] | I was just… | 我… |
[10:53] | so stupid. | 好蠢啊 |
[10:54] | No, no, no. It wasn’t stupid. | 不不 不是蠢 |
[10:57] | You were right. | 你做得对 |
[10:57] | You were right to let Lucifer ride shotgun. | 你让路西法附身你是对的 |
[11:00] | Me and Sam wouldn’t have done that. | 我和萨姆就不会那么做 |
[11:02] | Well, it didn’t work. | 反正也没用 |
[11:03] | No, but it was our best shot, | 对 但那是最佳机会了 |
[11:06] | and you stepped up. | 你挑起了重担 |
[11:09] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[11:11] | Well, and you do help, Cass. You know, I — | 你帮了忙 小卡 |
[11:15] | You know, sometimes me and Sam | 有时候 我和萨姆 |
[11:18] | have got so much going on that… | 我们的事太多 |
[11:20] | we forget about everyone else. | 会忘记了其他人 |
[11:23] | Well, you do live exciting lives. | 你们的生活的确很精彩 |
[11:26] | Yeah, that’s one word for it. | 是啊 也可以这么说 |
[11:30] | But you’re always there, you know? | 但你一直在 |
[11:34] | You’re the best friend we’ve ever had. | 你是我们最好的朋友 |
[11:39] | You’re our brother, Cass. I want you to know that. | 你是我们的兄弟 小卡 我想要你知道 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:55] | All right. We’re on our way. | 好 我们就来 |
[11:57] | Sam’s got something. | 萨姆有发现 |
[12:05] | Wait, so now you want to kill the Darkness? | 等等 现在你想杀黑暗了 |
[12:09] | You’re cool with this? | 你不介意吗 |
[12:10] | ‘Cause, you know, last time… | 上次… |
[12:11] | Look, Chuck’s dying. | 恰克要死了 |
[12:15] | Uh, no offense, God. | 别介意 上帝 |
[12:17] | Yeah, no, I — I’m dying. | 没事 我是要死了 |
[12:19] | So, we don’t really have a choice. | 那么我们别无选择 |
[12:21] | I mean, look. Y-You’ve got darkness and light. | 有黑暗 有光明 |
[12:23] | Y-You take one side away a-and — | 如果失去一边 |
[12:25] | It upsets the scales — | 会让天平倾斜 |
[12:26] | the whole balance of the universe. | 打破全宇宙的平衡 |
[12:28] | Exactly. But you take both away, | 是啊 但如果两个都消失 |
[12:30] | and now both sides of the scale are empty, so… | 那么天平两边都空了 那么 |
[12:32] | Of course. It’s balanced. | 是啊 就平衡了 |
[12:34] | Right. Yes. Okay. Uh, and look. | 是啊 没错 听我说 |
[12:36] | Hey, I’m game, but how exactly are we gonna do this? | 我乐意加入 但我们要怎么做 |
[12:40] | I mean, Lucifer hit her with a-a hand of God, | 路西法拿上帝之手攻击了她 |
[12:43] | and, well, we saw how that turned out. | 结果我们都看到了 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:47] | She does seem impossible to destroy. | 她的确看似不可摧毁 |
[12:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:52] | Is she, Chuck? | 是这样吗 恰克 |
[12:55] | Well, I… | 我 |
[12:58] | I mean, well… | 那个 |
[12:59] | I…i-I — | 我 |
[13:01] | – Chuck! – Charles! | -恰克 -查尔斯 |
[13:03] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:06] | The Darkness might — might have a weakness — | 黑暗或许有个弱点 |
[13:10] | Light. | 光明 |
[13:13] | He tells us now. | 他现在才说 |
[13:14] | What? I-I just wanted to trap her. | 我本来只想抓住她 |
[13:15] | I didn’t want to murder her. | 不想杀了她 |
[13:17] | Okay, but now that we’re trying to end her, | 好吧 但既然我们想杀她了 |
[13:18] | how much light are we talking about? | 我们需要多少光明 |
[13:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:21] | 10,000 suns set to supernova. | 一万个太阳变成超新星的能量 |
[13:25] | Well, y-you’re God. | 你是上帝啊 |
[13:27] | So, just God them up. | 靠上帝的洪荒之力弄个出来呗 |
[13:29] | Look at me. I’m… | 看看我啊 |
[13:31] | not in the best shape right now. | 我现在状态不太好 |
[13:33] | Okay. Uh, that’s all right. | 好吧 没事 |
[13:34] | Uh, we just need other ideas. | 我们只需要另想主意 |
[13:38] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[13:39] | What about the Book of the Damned? | 《诅咒之书》呢 |
[13:41] | This is beyond… | 这远超… |
[13:42] | Okay, Crowley? | 好吧 克劳力 |
[13:44] | Oh, I got nothing. | 我没主意 |
[13:45] | Well, what about souls? They fuel your demon deals. | 灵魂呢 灵魂是你恶魔交易的动力 |
[13:48] | Souls are living batteries. | 就像活电池 |
[13:50] | They’re full of energy. They’re full of light. | 充满能量和光明 |
[13:52] | Each one is as powerful as… | 每一个都有 |
[13:54] | 100 suns? | 100个太阳的能量 |
[13:55] | H-He’s not wrong. | 他说得对 |
[13:57] | Okay, so if we got this kind of juice, then what? | 如果我们得到了这样的能量 然后呢 |
[13:59] | You get me enough souls… | 你给我收集到足够的灵魂 |
[14:03] | I can build a bomb. | 我可以做个炸弹 |
[14:05] | Would that do the trick? | 那样能行吗 |
[14:08] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:09] | All right. Plan B. | 好吧 B计划 |
[14:11] | Okay. How many souls are we talking here? | 好吧 我们需要多少灵魂 |
[14:13] | The more the better. | 越多越好 |
[14:14] | Even if you could get that kind of firepower… | 就算你们能搞到那样的火力 |
[14:18] | you really think it would work? | 你真觉得能成功吗 |
[14:19] | I can ask the angels. | 我可以去问问天使 |
[14:21] | Heaven is full of souls. | 天堂的灵魂多得是 |
[14:22] | Okay. Uh, what else we got? | 好吧 还有什么 |
[14:24] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[14:25] | Well, they’re just souls with baggage, right? | 他们只是有包袱的灵魂 是吧 |
[14:27] | Yeah, but we would need a whole lot of them. | 是啊 但我们会需要很多 |
[14:32] | Waverly Hills. | 韦弗利山 |
[14:36] | Waverly Hills Sanatorium. | 韦弗利山疗养院 |
[14:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:38] | Thousands died there. | 那里死过数千人 |
[14:41] | Ton of ghosts. | 有的是鬼魂 |
[14:42] | This is desperate… | 这是绝望的招数 |
[14:44] | and stupid. | 还愚蠢 |
[14:45] | Well, desperate and stupid’s pretty much all we got right now, so… | 我们现在只有绝望和愚蠢了 |
[14:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | I’ll go raid Hell and see what’s left. | 我去扫荡地狱 看看还剩什么 |
[14:52] | All right. | 好 |
[14:54] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[15:48] | Really think this is gonna work? | 真觉得这能行吗 |
[15:50] | Well, Rowena said it would. | 罗威娜说能行的 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:53] | It’s a Book of the Damned spell, boyos. | 是《诅咒之书》的咒语 孩子们 |
[15:55] | Take this wee crystal. It’ll suck up all the blimey ghosts. | 拿着这个小水晶 能吸收鬼魂 |
[15:59] | Just say the magic word. | 只需要念句咒语 |
[16:24] | Place really lives up to the hype. | 这里真是名副其实 |
[16:26] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | Let’s give the magic word a shot, because we’re six. | 我们试试咒语吧 |
[16:45] | All right. Let’s bust some ghosts. | 好了 我们捉鬼吧 |
[17:00] | Where the heck are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[17:02] | You got me. | 我怎么知道 |
[17:07] | Get your Casper asses out here! | 小鬼都出来 |
[17:11] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[17:13] | Why don’t you finish up? I’ll go piss them off. | 你继续干 我去惹惹他们 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:48] | Okay, I think it worked! | 我觉得起效了 |
[18:23] | Say the magic word! | 念咒语吧 |
[18:25] | Dean, hurry! | 迪恩 快 |
[18:27] | Haggis! | [咒语] |
[18:48] | Go magic word. | 咒语棒棒哒 |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:10] | The angels are — Heaven won’t help. | 天使…天堂不肯帮忙 |
[19:13] | They know that this is the end, right? Of everything. | 他们知道末日要来了吧 一切的末日 |
[19:15] | – Yes. – And they don’t care? | -是的 -他们不在乎吗 |
[19:17] | No, it’s not that. It’s… | 不 不是的 是… |
[19:20] | They know — They know God is dying | 他们知道上帝要死了 |
[19:22] | and they don’t think we can win this. | 他们觉得我们赢不了 |
[19:24] | Souls or no souls. They’re sealing Heaven, | 不管怎样 他们要封锁天堂 |
[19:26] | and they’re “Dying with dignity”. | “死得有尊严” |
[19:29] | Well, that’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[19:30] | All right, Crowley. What about you? | 好吧 克劳力 你呢 |
[19:31] | Well, I had all the souls we needed. | 我本来有我们所需的灵魂 |
[19:33] | What do you mean “had”? | 什么叫”本来” |
[19:34] | While I was indisposed, | 我身体不便期间 |
[19:35] | a few of my demonic pals decided to raid my stash. | 我几个恶魔朋友扫荡了我的藏货 |
[19:39] | Well, what we have — it’s not enough. | 我们现在有的不够 |
[19:45] | Well, that could be nothing but good news. | 这肯定是好事 |
[20:11] | Nice digs. | 地方不错 |
[20:14] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[20:15] | Who’s Billie? | 比莉是谁 |
[20:17] | Reaper. | 死神 |
[20:18] | Wants us dead. | 盼着我们死 |
[20:19] | Tons of fun. | 可有乐了 |
[20:28] | Wait a second. H-How did yo– | 等等 你怎么… |
[20:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[20:34] | I saw you boys at Waverly Hills, | 我在韦弗利山看到你们了 |
[20:36] | and call me a curious kitten, | 就当我是好奇吧 |
[20:38] | but with, you know, credits about to roll, | 但末日就要来了 |
[20:41] | I got to ask — | 我不得不问 |
[20:43] | why you boys busting ghosts? | 你们还抓鬼做什么 |
[20:44] | Why do you care? | 你管呢 |
[20:46] | Dead folks — kind of my thing. | 死人是我的专长 |
[20:49] | So… | 那么 |
[20:51] | spill. | 说啊 |
[20:56] | We’re collecting souls to build a bomb. | 我们在收集灵魂制造一个炸弹 |
[20:59] | To blow the Darkness to hell. | 把黑暗炸飞 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | Okay? Uh, w-what does that mean, “Okay”? | 好吧 什么意思 “好吧” |
[21:10] | Means way things are going, | 意思是 照现在的情况 |
[21:13] | I’m about an hour away from reaping God himself. | 再过一小时我就能来收上帝了 |
[21:17] | So you’re here to help us. | 你是来帮忙的 |
[21:20] | Little tip — you want souls, | 小建议 你们要灵魂 |
[21:24] | call a reaper. | 就该找死神 |
[21:33] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[21:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:39] | Oh, I like your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[21:42] | It’s pretty fancy for the park, | 穿来这公园有点太漂亮了 |
[21:43] | but at least you made an effort. | 但至少你费心了 |
[21:47] | Do you want to feed them? | 你想喂喂他们吗 |
[21:53] | I shouldn’t. | 算了吧 |
[21:57] | I’ve been feeding these birds going on 20 years now. | 我喂这些鸟喂了20年了 |
[22:01] | They’re practically family. | 他们就像我的家人一般 |
[22:03] | And I know that makes me sound like a crazy old bat, | 我知道这听上去疯疯癫癫的 |
[22:06] | but…heck. | 但是 管他呢 |
[22:09] | My husband died a couple of years ago, | 我丈夫几年前死了 |
[22:12] | and my son keeps slipping me these brochures for retirement communities | 我儿子总给我塞退休社区的宣传单 |
[22:18] | A.K.A. where they send old folks to die, | 就是把老人送去 |
[22:21] | but not to make a fuss about it. | 安安静静等死的地方 |
[22:24] | So you hate him. | 你恨他 |
[22:26] | Well, a little bit. | 有点吧 |
[22:30] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[22:32] | But you know family. | 但家庭嘛 |
[22:35] | Even when you hate them, you still love them. | 就算你恨他们 也还是爱他们的 |
[22:47] | Well, this is exciting. | 好令人激动 |
[23:11] | How many souls are in there? | 里面有多少灵魂了 |
[23:12] | A couple hundred…thousand. | 几十万 |
[23:16] | I raided the Veil. | 我扫荡了冥界 |
[23:18] | Like I said, dead folks — | 就像我说的 死人 |
[23:21] | kind of my thing. | 是我的专长 |
[23:24] | We good? | 行了吧 |
[23:26] | Very. | 很好 |
[23:29] | Super. | 太好了 |
[23:31] | See you around. | 回见 |
[23:33] | Yeah. You will. | 嗯 会见的 |
[23:36] | Just hope it’s not today. | 希望不是今天 |
[23:40] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[23:49] | So, what now? | 现在呢 |
[23:50] | Well, now we have the bomb, so we just got to find Amara. | 我们有炸弹了 我们只需要找到阿玛拉 |
[23:53] | I can track her. | 我可以找到她 |
[23:55] | She’s not warded anymore. | 她不设防护咒了 |
[23:57] | Why would she be? | 何必呢 |
[23:59] | She won. | 她赢了 |
[24:02] | Okay, so? | 好吧 那么 |
[24:03] | We need somebody to get close to her, | 我们需要一个能接近她的人 |
[24:05] | someone with a… | 一个 |
[24:08] | personal connection. | 有个人联系的人 |
[24:22] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 还等什么呢 |
[24:25] | How do I smuggle this thing? | 我怎么把这玩意偷偷带去 |
[24:26] | We could always shove it up your — | 可以塞进你的… |
[24:29] | I mean, you could. | 你可以的嘛 |
[24:31] | You won’t carry the bomb. | 你不用带着炸弹 |
[24:35] | You’ll be the bomb. | 你就是炸弹 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna take what’s in there… | 我要把这里的东西 |
[24:42] | and put it in here. | 放进这里 |
[24:46] | Once you get close to her, | 等你靠近了她 |
[24:48] | you press your fingers together like so — | 就这样把手指捏在一起 |
[24:53] | boom. | 爆炸 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | Dean, are you okay? | 迪恩 你没事吧 |
[25:32] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:34] | Like my insides just got flame-broiled. | 好像我的内脏被火烤了 |
[25:39] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[25:40] | Sweetie, we’re so far past normal. | 亲爱的 我们已经远超出正常的界限了 |
[25:44] | You’ve got about an hour, maybe a wee bit more, | 你还有一小时 或许还多一点点 |
[25:45] | then you’re literally a walking ticking time bomb. | 然后你就真的是颗定时炸弹了 |
[26:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Welcome to the States. Where we headed? | 欢迎来到美国 我们去哪 |
[26:11] | Lebanon, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州黎巴嫩 |
[26:30] | Dean, you know, you don’t have to do this. | 迪恩 你不非得这么做的 |
[26:35] | ‘Course I do. | 我当然得做 |
[26:38] | I just have to get close. | 我只需要靠近她 |
[26:42] | I can do that, okay? | 我能做到的 |
[26:45] | I can do that. | 我做得到 |
[26:51] | You know, if this works, um, | 如果成功了 |
[26:54] | that bomb goes off. | 炸弹爆炸了 |
[26:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:24] | You cool with this? | 你不介意吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 介意 |
[27:28] | I — Even after everything she’s done, | 尽管她做了那么多事 |
[27:29] | Amara’s still my sister. | 阿玛拉仍是我妹妹 |
[27:32] | She’s my family. | 是我的家人 |
[27:34] | I can’t — I don’t want to see her dead, but… | 我不能…我不希望她死 但是 |
[27:39] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[27:41] | …I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:43] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:47] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:56] | I could go with you. | 我可以跟你一起去 |
[27:57] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[27:59] | No, I got to do this alone. | 我得一个人去 |
[28:04] | Listen, if — when — when this works, | 听着 如果…等成功了 |
[28:07] | Sam — he’s gonna be a mess. | 萨姆 他会非常难过的 |
[28:11] | So look out for him, okay? | 替我照看他 |
[28:13] | Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. | 别让他干蠢事 |
[28:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:18] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[28:22] | Okay, look. I want a big funeral. | 好了 听着 我要盛大的葬礼 |
[28:24] | All right? I’m talking epic. | 史诗般的 |
[28:26] | Okay? Open bar, choir, | 免费酒吧 唱诗班 |
[28:28] | Sabbath cover band, and Gary Busey reading the eulogy. | 黑色安息日翻唱乐队 加里·布塞给我念悼词 |
[28:32] | Done. | 好 |
[28:33] | And for my ashes, I like it here. | 我的骨灰 葬在这里 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:41] | You know, as far as eternal resting places go. | 就永远安息地而言 这里不错 |
[29:00] | Come on. You know the drill. | 行了 你懂的 |
[29:03] | No chick-flick moments. Come on. | 别煽情了 |
[29:11] | Yeah, you love chick flicks. | 你就喜欢煽情的 |
[29:14] | Yeah, you’re right. I do. Come here. | 是啊 过来 |
[29:27] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好了 我们动手吧 |
[30:09] | He’s not wrong. | 他没说错 |
[30:15] | One little apocalypse and they shut up shop. | 就一个小天启 他们就关门了 |
[30:17] | Quitters. | 真没用 |
[30:24] | Your round, Moose. | 你请 小鹿 |
[30:31] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[30:35] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:40] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[30:43] | I’m here to give you what you want. | 我来给你你想要的 |
[30:46] | Me. | 我 |
[30:48] | That’s a change. | 真是新鲜 |
[30:52] | Well, I can’t just stand by and watch the world, | 我不能就这么看着世界 |
[30:55] | my friends, and my family die. | 我的朋友 和家人死去 |
[31:00] | So if becoming a part of you | 如果跟你合体 |
[31:03] | takes me away from that, then I’m in. | 能让我免遭那样的罪 我愿意 |
[31:06] | You… | 你 |
[31:07] | and that bomb in your chest? | 和你胸膛里的炸弹吗 |
[31:13] | Do you think I can’t taste the power coming off of you? | 你真觉得我嗅不出你散发的能量吗 |
[31:16] | Please. | 得了 |
[31:19] | The problem is you’ve never been able to hurt me. | 问题是 你一直没法伤到我 |
[31:22] | So what makes this time any different? | 这次又有什么不同 |
[31:26] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[31:29] | What you’re doing to the sun — | 你对太阳做的事 |
[31:30] | That’s not me. | 那不是我做的 |
[31:34] | With my brother getting weaker, | 我哥哥越来越虚弱了 |
[31:36] | the scales are tipping away from light. | 天平渐渐倾斜 光明失落 |
[31:41] | And into darkness. | 坠入黑暗 |
[31:42] | Into nothing. | 化为乌有 |
[31:45] | When God’s gone, the universe — | 等上帝死了 整个宇宙 |
[31:47] | everything will cease to exist. | 所有一切都将不复存在 |
[31:51] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[31:53] | And while law enforcement is telling people not to panic, | 虽然执法部门一直告诉民众无需恐慌 |
[31:57] | residents are being advised to stay in their homes | 并建议居民们留在家中 |
[32:00] | as authorities are baffled by this st– | 但当局也困惑于… |
[32:03] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[32:07] | He looks horrible. | 他看起来很糟糕 |
[32:12] | My brother betrayed me. | 我哥哥背叛了我 |
[32:15] | He locked me away for billions of years. | 他将我囚禁了数十亿年 |
[32:17] | He sent you to execute me. | 他还派你来杀我 |
[32:19] | No, no. No. | 不不不 |
[32:20] | He zapped me here, yes, but he didn’t want this. | 他的确把我送到了这里 但这并不是他的本意 |
[32:23] | This wasn’t his idea. | 这不是他的主意 |
[32:26] | You’re family. He doesn’t want you dead. | 你们是一家人 他并不希望你死 |
[32:28] | He doesn’t want any of this! | 他并不想看到这一切 |
[32:45] | Hey, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[32:49] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:52] | Oh, aces. | 好极了 |
[32:56] | Is this what you wanted? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[32:57] | No! | 不 |
[32:59] | I just wanted to hurt him. | 我只是想伤害他 |
[33:02] | I wanted to make him pay. | 我想让他付出代价 |
[33:04] | Yeah, that’s revenge. | 这就是复仇 |
[33:06] | It’ll get you out of bed in the morning, | 是你每天起床的动力 |
[33:09] | and when you get it, it feels great… | 当复仇成功 感觉非常好 |
[33:13] | for about five minutes. | 能维持五分钟吧 |
[33:17] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[33:19] | Me and Sam — | 我和萨姆 |
[33:21] | we have had our fair share of fights — | 也有过不少争斗 |
[33:23] | more than our share — | 太多了 |
[33:25] | but no matter how bad it got, | 但无论闹得多厉害 |
[33:27] | we always made it right | 我们总能握手言和 |
[33:29] | because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[33:32] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[33:34] | He needs me. | 他也需要我 |
[33:35] | And when everything goes to crap, | 当一切都完蛋了的时候 |
[33:37] | that’s all you’ve got — family. | 你就只剩下家人 |
[33:41] | Now you might be a — an all-powerful being… | 你也许是个全能的神 |
[33:45] | but I think you’re human where it counts. | 但我觉得你其实也像个人 |
[33:47] | You simply need your brother. | 你只是需要你哥哥 |
[33:50] | Just stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[33:51] | You don’t want to be alone. | 你不想孤单一人 |
[33:54] | Not really. | 你不想的 |
[33:56] | I mean, hell. Maybe that’s why you wanted me. | 也许这就是为什么你想要我 |
[33:59] | But deep down, you didn’t really want me… | 但在你内心深处 你想要的并不是我 |
[34:03] | ’cause I’m not him. | 因为我不是他 |
[34:05] | So maybe I can kill you. | 也许我可以杀了你 |
[34:08] | Or maybe I can’t. | 也许我做不到 |
[34:10] | Maybe if I pull this trigger, we all live happily ever after, | 也许一旦我动了手 我们能永远幸福地活下去 |
[34:13] | or maybe we die bloody, or maybe it doesn’t matter, | 也许我们会惨死身亡 也许这些都不重要 |
[34:18] | because maybe there’s a different way. | 因为我们还有别的选择 |
[34:20] | So I’m gonna ask you again. | 所以我要再问你一遍 |
[34:22] | Put aside the rage. Put aside the hate. | 撇开你的愤怒 忘记你的恨意 |
[34:25] | And you tell me… | 告诉我 |
[34:29] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:35] | You know, we, um… | 我们… |
[34:37] | we need you to try and hang in there | 我们需要你再坚持一下 |
[34:40] | just a little longer. | 再多坚持一会儿 |
[34:42] | I know. I’m trying. | 我知道 我在努力支撑 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna go get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水 |
[35:06] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[35:09] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[35:11] | Chuck?! | 恰克 |
[35:14] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[35:14] | Brother, I… | 哥哥 我… |
[35:23] | In the beginning… | 在最开始… |
[35:27] | it was just you and me, | 世间只有你和我 |
[35:29] | and we were family. | 我们是一家人 |
[35:34] | I loved you, and I thought — | 我爱你 我以为… |
[35:37] | I knew… | 我知道… |
[35:39] | that you loved me. | 你也爱我 |
[35:41] | I did. | 我是爱你 |
[35:45] | I do. | 真的 |
[35:45] | But then you went and you made all these other things. | 但之后你创造了其他那堆东西 |
[35:50] | I hated them. | 我讨厌他们 |
[35:53] | I hated you for needing something else, | 我讨厌你别有所需 |
[35:55] | something that wasn’t me. | 而不是只需要我 |
[35:59] | And then you locked me away, | 然后你就把我关了起来 |
[36:03] | and all I could think about was making you suffer. | 于是我满脑子只想着报复你 让你痛苦 |
[36:08] | You had your reasons. | 你有充分的理由 |
[36:09] | I did. | 我确实有 |
[36:12] | And I thought revenge would make me happy. | 我以为报仇可以让我快乐 |
[36:16] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[36:25] | What you’ve made… | 你所造之物… |
[36:29] | it’s beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[36:32] | It took me a long time to see that. | 我花了很长时间才认清这一点 |
[36:35] | I know that we can’t go back to the way things were. | 我知道我们回不到过去了 |
[36:40] | I don’t want to, | 我也不想 |
[36:43] | but I wish… | 但我希望… |
[36:47] | I wish that we could just be family again. | 我希望我们可以重新成为一家人 |
[36:52] | I do too. | 我也希望 |
[37:39] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[37:41] | He bloody did it. | 他居然成功了 |
[37:43] | And Dean? | 那迪恩呢 |
[38:18] | I think we’re just gonna go away for a while and… | 我觉得我们要离开一阵子… |
[38:21] | Hey, yeah. Family meeting. I get it. | 嗯 家庭聚会 我懂的 |
[38:27] | But first… | 但首先… |
[38:43] | Better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[38:48] | What about us? | 我们会怎样 |
[38:50] | What about Earth? | 地球会怎样 |
[38:52] | Earth will be fine. | 地球会没事的 |
[38:54] | It’s got you… | 它还有你… |
[38:56] | and Sam. | 和萨姆呢 |
[39:07] | Dean, you gave me what I needed most. | 迪恩 你给了我我最需要的 |
[39:14] | I want to do the same for you. | 我想给予你同样的回报 |
[39:50] | Sam, I’m so sorry. | 萨姆 请节哀 |
[39:53] | If you want to talk… | 假如你想聊聊… |
[39:56] | I’m here if you need anything. | 你有任何需要 我在所不辞 |
[39:58] | Hello, hello. | 你们好呀 |
[40:06] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[40:08] | Don’t. | 别 |
[40:11] | Sam Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[40:12] | Toni Bevell. | 我是图妮·贝维尔 |
[40:13] | Men of Letters, London Chapterhouse. | 记录者 伦敦分会的 |
[40:17] | Oh, you won’t have heard of me — us. | 你肯定没听说过我…我们 |
[40:19] | We’re very traditional. | 我们很传统的 |
[40:20] | Keep out of the way, keep to our studies. | 不插手干预 专心学术科研 |
[40:23] | You, um… What? | 你…什么 |
[40:25] | They sent me to take you in. | 他们派我来抓你 |
[40:28] | To take me in? | 抓我 |
[40:29] | Assuming the world didn’t end, and — Yay. | 假如世界没有终结的话…还真没有 |
[40:35] | Look, lady — | 听着 女士… |
[40:35] | We’ve been watching you, Sam. | 我们一直在观察你 萨姆 |
[40:38] | What you’ve done, the damage you’ve caused — | 你所做的一切 你所造成的破坏… |
[40:41] | archangels, Leviathans, the Darkness, | 大天使 利维坦 黑暗 |
[40:42] | and now, well — | 现在呢… |
[40:44] | the old men have decided enough’s enough. | 长老们决定不能再听之任之了 |
[40:47] | I mean, let’s face it, Sam. | 面对现实吧 萨姆 |
[40:49] | You’re just a jumped-up hunter | 你就是个半路出家的猎人 |
[40:50] | playing with things you don’t understand | 捣鼓着你不了解的东西 |
[40:52] | and doing more harm than good. | 所作所为弊大于利 |
[40:55] | Now, where’s Dean? | 迪恩呢 |
[40:59] | Dead. | 死了 |
[41:03] | Listen, lady. | 听着 女士 |
[41:05] | I don’t know who the hell you are | 我不知道你到底是谁 |
[41:06] | – or what the hell you want — – Stop. | -或者你到底有什么企图 -站住 |
[41:10] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:11] | I said stop. | 我说了 站住 |
[41:12] | You and I both know you’re not gonna pull the trigger. | 你和我都知道你是不会扣下扳机的 |
[41:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[41:25] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底是在哪里 |
[41:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:30] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[41:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |