时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | God. | 上帝 |
[01:02] | Toni Bevell. | 我是图妮·贝维尔 |
[01:03] | Men of Letters, London Chapterhouse. | 记录者 伦敦分会的 |
[01:04] | They sent me to take you in. | 他们派我来抓你 |
[01:06] | – Put the gun down. – Stop. | -把枪放下 -站住 |
[01:07] | You and I both know you’re not gonna pull the trigger. | 你和我都知道你是不会扣下扳机的 |
[01:16] | You gave me what I needed most. | 你给了我我最需要的 |
[01:18] | I want to do the same for you. | 我想给予你同样的回报 |
[01:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:40] | I, uh… | 我 |
[01:44] | Are you… | 你是… |
[01:46] | really…real? | 真的吗 |
[02:02] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:06] | I’m — I’m Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[02:08] | Winchester. I’m your son. | 温彻斯特 你儿子 |
[02:12] | No. | 不 |
[02:13] | My Dean is 4 years old. | 我的迪恩才四岁 |
[02:18] | I was when you died. | 你死的时候我是四岁 |
[02:22] | Sammy. Sammy! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[02:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:39] | Your name — your name is Mary Sandra Campbell, okay? | 你叫玛丽·桑德拉·坎贝尔 |
[02:41] | You were born December 5, 1954, | 你生于1954年12月5日 |
[02:44] | to Samuel and Deanna Campbell. | 父母是萨穆埃尔和迪安娜·坎贝尔 |
[02:46] | Your father, he bounced around a lot for, uh, work, | 你父亲为了工作四处漂泊 |
[02:49] | and you bounced right along with him, | 你也一直跟随他 |
[02:50] | and you ended up in Lawrence, Kansas. | 最后你在堪萨斯州劳伦斯落脚 |
[02:53] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:56] | Dad told me. | 爸爸告诉我的 |
[03:01] | March 23, 1972, | 1972年3月23日 |
[03:04] | you walked out of a movie theater — | 你走出了一家电影院 |
[03:06] | “Slaughterhouse-Five.” | 刚看完《第五屠宰场》 |
[03:08] | You loved it, | 你超喜欢 |
[03:08] | and you bumped into a big Marine | 你撞上了一个大块头海军陆战队员 |
[03:10] | and you knocked him flat on his ass. | 你把他撞倒了 |
[03:13] | You were embarrassed, and he laughed it off, | 你觉得很不好意思 他却一笑而过 |
[03:14] | said you could make it up to him with a cup of coffee. | 说你请他喝杯咖啡就没事了 |
[03:16] | So, you went to, uh, Mulroney’s | 于是你们去了穆罗尼餐厅 |
[03:19] | and you talked | 你们聊了起来 |
[03:21] | and he was cute | 他很可爱 |
[03:23] | and he knew the words to every Zeppelin song, | 他知道每首齐柏林飞船的歌 |
[03:26] | so when he asked you for your number, | 所以他要你电话的时候 |
[03:27] | you gave it to him, | 你就给了他 |
[03:28] | even though you knew your dad would be pissed. | 虽然你知道你爸会气坏的 |
[03:31] | That was the night that — that you met — | 那一晚 你遇见了 |
[03:33] | John Winchester. | 约翰·温彻斯特 |
[03:36] | August 19, 1975, you were married… | 1975年8月19日 你们结婚了 |
[03:40] | in Reno. | 在雷诺结的 |
[03:41] | Your idea. | 你的点子 |
[03:43] | A few years later, I came along, | 几年后 我就出生了 |
[03:45] | then Sammy. | 然后是萨姆 |
[03:52] | And then I burned. | 然后我烧死了 |
[04:00] | How long have I been gone? | 我离开多久了 |
[04:05] | 33 years. | 33年 |
[04:22] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:26] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:35] | Holy mother. | 老天爷 |
[05:47] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[05:50] | Earth? | 地球上 |
[05:51] | No. | 不 |
[05:54] | How far am I from Lebanon, Kansas? | 我离堪萨斯州的黎巴嫩有多远 |
[05:58] | Th-three hours, maybe. | 三个小时吧 |
[06:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Who — What are you, man? | 等等 你是谁…你是什么 |
[06:19] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[06:22] | He gave himself up for me. | 他为了我牺牲了 |
[06:30] | That sounds like John. | 约翰就是这样的人 |
[06:38] | And he was a Hunter? | 他成了猎人 |
[06:42] | And he raised you and Sam to… | 他把你和萨姆也培养成了 |
[06:45] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[06:54] | And you said we’ve met before, | 你说我们以前见过 |
[06:56] | when you traveled through time. | 你时空旅行的时候 |
[07:00] | Twice. | 两次呢 |
[07:02] | Your memory got wiped, so… | 你的记忆被抹去了 所以 |
[07:06] | And I saw you when I was a ghost… | 我做鬼的时候还见过你 |
[07:10] | which I don’t remember, either. | 这我也不记得了 |
[07:14] | And God’s…sister brought me back to life? | 上帝的妹妹把我复活了 |
[07:22] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[07:27] | It’s a lot. | 是挺难接受 |
[07:30] | And I know it’s a lot. | 这我知道 |
[07:32] | And I’ll explain everything. I will. | 我会解释一切的 |
[07:36] | But right now, let’s get out of here. | 但现在 我们得走了 |
[07:38] | Let’s get you home. | 我带你回家吧 |
[07:42] | Come on, Mom. | 走吧 妈妈 |
[08:00] | Dr. Gregory Marion? | 格雷戈里·马里恩医生吗 |
[08:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:04] | It’s — It’s 6:00 a.m. | 这才早上六点 |
[08:06] | It’s an emergency. | 情况紧急 |
[08:07] | Lady, hold up. | 女士 等等 |
[08:08] | You have a clinic at the back of your house. | 你家后屋有座诊所 |
[08:10] | I trust it’s fully stocked. | 应该物品齐全吧 |
[08:11] | Lady. Lady, seriously. | 女士 真的 |
[08:14] | Unless your uh — your puggle got hit by a car or something, | 除非你的狗狗被车撞了还是什么的 |
[08:18] | it can wait. | 不急这一时 |
[08:18] | It really can’t. | 真的很急 |
[08:30] | He was shot in the leg. | 他腿部中了枪 |
[08:31] | A single, .38-caliber bullet. | 一枪 .38子弹 |
[08:34] | I need the round dug out, the wound sutured, | 把子弹挖出来 缝好伤口 |
[08:36] | and some anesthesia to go. | 再给我点麻醉带走 |
[08:39] | No. | 不行 |
[08:40] | No way. | 别想 |
[08:47] | I’m a veterinarian. | 我是兽医 |
[08:48] | Animals, people. They’re all meat. | 动物 人 都是肉 |
[08:52] | But I understand this is an unusual request, | 但我知道 这是个不情之请 |
[08:54] | and I want to do everything I can to ease your concerns. | 我会尽力缓解你的不安 |
[08:57] | Yeah, not happening. | 别指望了 |
[09:03] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[09:26] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[09:27] | You think this is stupid, right? | 你也觉得这蠢吧 |
[09:29] | I think when Lucifer, | 我觉得路西法 |
[09:30] | Prince of Darkness, King of Hell | 黑暗王子 地狱之王 |
[09:32] | asks you to do something, | 叫你做什么 |
[09:34] | you do it. | 你就照办 |
[09:35] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[09:36] | Whatever? | 随便 |
[09:38] | What are you, a 14-year-old girl now? | 你是14岁少女吗 |
[09:39] | I mean, not right now. | 现在不是 |
[09:42] | I possessed one once, | 我附身过一个 |
[09:43] | but — Pbht — it didn’t work out. | 但 并不合适 |
[09:46] | A lot of feelings and urges | 好多思绪 冲动 |
[09:48] | and ugly snot crying | 哭起来鼻涕眼泪的 |
[09:50] | about how Julie’s with Craig Castle now, | 说什么朱莉跟克雷格·卡塞尔在一起了 |
[09:52] | even though he’s total bae, | 虽然他是个帅哥 |
[09:54] | but she’s, like, a busted bitch on ice. | 但她则是个贱婊 |
[10:02] | Hormones, dude. | 荷尔蒙 哥们 |
[10:03] | Whatever. Let’s clean this up. | 随便了 赶紧收拾干净 |
[10:06] | Then we go meet the man. | 然后我们去见他 |
[10:15] | I know, darling. But mommy will be home soon. | 我知道 亲爱的 妈妈很快就会回家的 |
[10:21] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[10:24] | I love you so, so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[10:48] | Be a good boy. | 乖乖的 |
[10:53] | You. | 你 |
[11:00] | Now, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[11:06] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[11:14] | Toni Bevell, London Chapterhouse. | 图妮·贝维尔 伦敦分会 |
[11:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:18] | So, you’re what? | 你是什么 |
[11:18] | You’re, uh, English Men of Letters? | 英格兰的记录者吗 |
[11:21] | British. | 不列颠 |
[11:25] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[11:26] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[11:28] | Just wondering how far I’m gonna have to walk | 我只是在想等我杀了你 |
[11:29] | back to town after I kill you. | 要走多远才能回去 |
[11:31] | And her. | 还有她 |
[11:34] | But you first. | 不过先杀你 |
[11:37] | Yes, well, before you murder us all, | 好吧 你把我们都杀掉之前 |
[11:39] | we do have a few questions about you, your brother, | 我们有几个问题问你 关于你 你哥哥 |
[11:42] | Hunters in America, | 美国的猎人 |
[11:43] | and how you saved the sun. | 以及你们是如何拯救太阳的 |
[11:48] | Right. You shoot me, | 好吧 你开枪打我 |
[11:50] | kidnap me, | 绑架我 |
[11:51] | but yeah, happy to help. | 但我还是乐意帮忙 |
[11:53] | I didn’t want to hurt you, Sam. | 我并不想伤害你 萨姆 |
[11:54] | You gave me no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[11:56] | And, well, | 而且 |
[11:57] | I could say it was never supposed to go this way, | 虽然可以说本不该是这样的 |
[11:59] | but you’re…you. | 但你是…你 |
[12:01] | It was always going to go this way. | 这本就是不可避免的 |
[12:03] | – And you know me? – We do. | -你了解我吗 -我们了解 |
[12:06] | We’ve been watching you and your brother for years. | 我们观察你和你哥哥多年了 |
[12:08] | Every since you almost ended the world the first time. | 自从你们第一次险些毁灭世界 |
[12:11] | We knew all about Lucifer, the angels falling. | 我们还知道路西法 天使坠落 |
[12:13] | Then where were you? | 那你们当时在哪 |
[12:16] | Fair question. | 问得好 |
[12:17] | See, some of us wanted to get involved, | 我们有些人是想插手的 |
[12:19] | but the old men wouldn’t allow it. | 但老头子们不许 |
[12:21] | Thought we were overstepping our bounds. | 觉得我们那样就过界了 |
[12:23] | After all this business with the Darkness, | 但经过了黑暗的事 |
[12:26] | even they have to agree, things need to change. | 就连他们也承认 事情得有所改变了 |
[12:30] | And while you might not believe this, Sam, | 你虽然不信 萨姆 |
[12:33] | but we’re here to help. | 但我们是来帮忙的 |
[12:36] | Yeah, no, I-I can tell. | 是啊 看得出 |
[12:39] | I want to apologize for locking you up. | 我想为把你锁起来道歉 |
[12:40] | You’re dangerous — to others and yourself — | 你有危险 对自己和他人都是 |
[12:43] | but if you answer my questions, | 但如果你回答我的问题 |
[12:45] | you walk right out that door. | 你就能走出去了 |
[12:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:51] | – Pass. – Sam. | -免了 -萨姆 |
[12:53] | You can ask me any kind of question you want. | 随你问我什么 |
[12:55] | The answer’s gonna be the exact same — | 答应都是一样的 |
[12:57] | Screw you. | 去你妈 |
[13:00] | You want to get mad? | 你想生气吗 |
[13:02] | You want to get mean? | 你想对我动手吗 |
[13:04] | I’ve been tortured by the Devil himself. | 我被魔鬼本人折磨过 |
[13:07] | So you, you’re just an accent in a pantsuit. | 你 不过是口音加裤套装 |
[13:12] | What can you do to me? | 你能把我怎么样 |
[13:31] | A cold shower? | 冷水澡 |
[13:33] | That’s your play? | 就这招 |
[13:58] | Screw you. | 去你妈 |
[14:13] | You live here? | 你住这儿 |
[14:14] | Yeah, when we’re not on the road. | 嗯 不在外面忙的时候 |
[14:17] | It’s an old Men of Letters bunker. | 原来是记录者的地堡 |
[14:19] | – Men of Letters? – Yeah. | -记录者 -对 |
[14:21] | They’re a myth. | 他们是个传说 |
[14:22] | An old Hunter’s story. | 是猎人的老故事 |
[14:24] | Not so much. | 不是的 |
[14:26] | New duds look good. | 新行头挺好看 |
[14:28] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | It’s better than walking around in that nightgown the rest — | 总比穿着睡衣到处走好 |
[14:44] | That’s blood. | 那是血 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:59] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[15:02] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[15:27] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[15:30] | Stay here. | 留在这儿 |
[15:33] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[15:35] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[16:27] | Hands in the air. Get on your knees. | 手举起来 跪下 |
[16:29] | Who are you, and where is Sam? | 你是谁 萨姆在哪 |
[16:31] | Hands, now. | 手举起来 |
[16:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[16:36] | He’s a friend, all right? | 他是友军 |
[16:38] | Hey, Cass. | 小卡 |
[16:39] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[16:40] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[16:43] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[16:43] | – You’re alive? – Yeah. | -你活着 -对 |
[16:45] | What about the bomb and the Darkness? | 炸弹和黑暗呢 |
[16:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:48] | I’ll tell you everything. Where is Sam? | 我会告诉你一切的 萨姆呢 |
[16:49] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[16:52] | Are you a Hunter? | 你是猎人吗 |
[16:53] | – No, I’m an angel. – He’s an angel. | -不 我是天使 -他是天使 |
[16:54] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[16:55] | An Angel, with a-a capital “A.” | 天使 天打头的 |
[16:57] | You know, wings, harp. | 翅膀 竖琴 |
[16:59] | No, I don’t have a harp. | 我才没有竖琴 |
[17:01] | This is Castiel. | 他是卡西迪奥 |
[17:05] | Cass, this is…Mary. | 小卡 这是玛丽 |
[17:08] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[17:13] | – Your mother? – Yeah. | -你妈妈 -对 |
[17:15] | So, wait, uh, where — where is Sam? | 等等 萨姆哪去了 |
[17:17] | He’s not answering his phone, there’s blood on the floor. | 他不回电话 地板上又有血 |
[17:18] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[17:19] | We came back here, there was a woman waiting for us. | 我们回来时 有个女人等着我们 |
[17:21] | She blasted me away. | 她把我炸飞了 |
[17:23] | I don’t know who she was. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[17:24] | I don’t know what happened to Sam. | 我也不知道萨姆去哪了 |
[17:25] | I don’t understand. What happened? | 我不明白 怎么回事 |
[17:26] | Okay, well, the bunker’s empty, | 地堡里没人 |
[17:27] | so — so they’ve obviously left here. | 他们显然是走了 |
[17:28] | You said woman — not an angel, | 你说女人 不是天使 |
[17:30] | not a demon, a-a human. | 不是恶魔 是个人 |
[17:31] | She was human. | 她是人 |
[17:34] | When did this go down? | 什么时候的事 |
[17:36] | 2:12 a.m. | 凌晨2:12 |
[17:42] | Is that a-a computer? | 那是电脑吗 |
[17:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:46] | I don’t trust them. | 我不信任那玩意 |
[17:58] | Got something. | 查到了 |
[18:00] | An S.U.V. ran a red light | 凌晨2:21一辆SUV |
[18:01] | a few blocks from here at 2:21 a.m. | 在离这儿几个街区处闯了红灯 |
[18:03] | And there wasn’t another car for 40 minutes. | 40分钟内没有别的车出现了 |
[18:06] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:07] | I hacked the traffic cams. | 我黑了交通监控 |
[18:11] | Welcome to the future. | 欢迎来到未来 |
[18:13] | You think it’s them? | 你觉得是他们吗 |
[18:15] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一查 |
[18:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:43] | This was John’s car. | 这是约翰的车 |
[18:45] | Oh, she’s still beautiful. | 她还那么美 |
[18:48] | Hell, yeah, she is. | 当然了 |
[18:54] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[19:32] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[19:44] | Can we end this, Sam, please? | 行了吧 萨姆 |
[19:52] | Screw you. | 去你妈 |
[19:56] | What do you imagine is happening here? | 你以为是怎么回事啊 |
[19:59] | Do you think you’re being brave, | 你以为你这是勇敢 |
[20:01] | that you’re the hero of this story? | 你是这里的英雄吗 |
[20:05] | Well, you’re no hero, Sam. | 你不是 萨姆 |
[20:06] | You’re just bad at your job. | 你只是不擅长你的工作 |
[20:09] | Yeah, and you’re better? | 那你就更好吗 |
[20:11] | So much better. | 好多了 |
[20:14] | You drive back roads, catching cases at random. | 你走乡间小路 随机处理案子 |
[20:19] | You get word a body’s dropped, you check it out, | 你听说有人死了 就去看看 |
[20:21] | and maybe you even kill the thing that did it. | 甚至能杀死作恶的东西 |
[20:24] | But that person is still dead, | 但那人还是死了 |
[20:27] | and maybe a few more. | 可能还要多死几个 |
[20:29] | But my people? | 但我的人 |
[20:31] | We plan ahead. | 我们提早计划 |
[20:32] | We study lore, and we use it against our enemies. | 我们研究传说 利用它对付敌人 |
[20:36] | Back home, every thoroughfare, every bridge, | 在我们那儿 每条大道 每座桥 |
[20:38] | every dock, every airport has been warded. | 每个码头 每个机场都有防护符文 |
[20:40] | The moment a monster steps foot in Britain, | 一旦有怪物踏入英国境内 |
[20:43] | we know about it. | 我们就会知道 |
[20:44] | Within 20 minute’, he’s been picked up. | 20分钟不到 他就会被我们抓到 |
[20:52] | And within 40, he’s dead. | 40分钟不到 他就会被干掉 |
[20:59] | There hasn’t been a monster-related death in Britain since 1965 | 英国自1965年就没有怪物致死的案例了 |
[21:02] | because we are good at our job. | 因为我们很擅长我们的工作 |
[21:11] | Now, you were always a lost cause, Sam, | 你们本就没什么前途 萨姆 |
[21:13] | but I’m hoping there are other Hunters | 但我希望有其他我们可以 |
[21:15] | we can work with, teach. | 与之合作 教导的猎人 |
[21:19] | So, I need you to give me names | 我需要你告诉我名字 |
[21:24] | and locations and everything else. | 地址 和其他一切 |
[21:28] | Dead drops, meeting places, | 情报传递点 会面地点 |
[21:31] | an organizational hierarchy, | 组织阶级 |
[21:33] | because maybe with all of us working together, | 或许 如果我们齐心合力 |
[21:36] | we can do what you never could — | 就能做到你从来都做不到的 |
[21:40] | make America safe. | 保证美国安全 |
[21:45] | Or maybe you tie them to a chair. | 或许 你会把他们绑在椅子上 |
[21:50] | Maybe you do worse. | 或许你还不如我们 |
[21:52] | So, maybe… | 所以 或许 |
[21:56] | maybe you can go to Hell. | 或许你可以下地狱了 |
[22:04] | Have it your way. | 那好吧 |
[22:37] | Are you really gonna make me do this? | 你真要逼我这么做吗 |
[22:46] | Screw…you. | 去 你 妈 |
[23:06] | No! | 不 |
[23:07] | Don’t. | 别 |
[23:08] | Don’t. | 别 |
[23:10] | Don’t. | 别 |
[23:25] | So, so gross. | 好恶心 |
[23:30] | I thought he was supposed to meet us. | 他不是要来跟我们碰面吗 |
[23:33] | What? | 干吗 |
[23:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:35] | No, I — Of course, my liege. | 不 当然 陛下 |
[23:39] | We’re here, but — but where’s… | 我们到了 但是… |
[23:43] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么呢 |
[23:44] | He won’t tell me where he is. | 他不肯告诉我他在哪 |
[23:46] | He thinks we’re being followed. | 他觉得有人跟踪了我们 |
[23:47] | Come on. | 得了 |
[23:48] | There’s no way we’re being followed. | 我们不可能被人跟踪了 |
[23:55] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[23:57] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[23:59] | I, uh, have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:02] | Still betting that horse, are we? | 还在他身上下赌注呢 |
[24:04] | Yeah, ’cause we’re not stupid. | 是啊 因为我们不蠢 |
[24:08] | Keep telling yourself that, dear. | 继续骗自己吧 亲爱的 |
[24:10] | That dustup with the Darkness | 跟黑暗的一番打斗 |
[24:13] | must’ve really taken it out of the old boy. | 肯定对他伤害不轻 |
[24:14] | That’s why he’s jumping from vessel to vessel | 所以他才一个个地换皮囊 |
[24:16] | to vessel. | 换个不停 |
[24:18] | It’s why Lucifer’s running — | 所以路西法在逃跑 |
[24:19] | because he’s weak. | 因为他虚弱不堪 |
[24:20] | So? | 那又如何 |
[24:22] | He’ll get stronger. | 他会强壮起来的 |
[24:23] | Lucifer will lead us to glory. | 路西法能带我们获得荣耀 |
[24:25] | As long as he’s out there, Hell will never follow you. | 只要有他在 地狱就不会追随你 |
[24:29] | Well, like they say, “Duh.” | 就像人说的 “净废话” |
[24:32] | But when I kill the Devil — | 但等我杀了魔鬼 |
[24:37] | You were his dog. | 你是他的狗 |
[24:39] | Even powered down, | 就算变弱了 |
[24:40] | he could kick your Posh Spice ass. | 他也还能完爆你个装逼男 |
[24:48] | Who’s laughing now? | 现在笑的是谁 |
[24:58] | Eeny… | 一 |
[25:04] | …meeny… | 二 |
[25:08] | …miney… | 三 |
[25:12] | …Mo. | 四 |
[25:17] | Jamie Ross? | 杰米·罗斯 |
[25:22] | Who’s asking? | 你们是 |
[25:24] | The blond woman that you drove yesterday, | 昨天你开车载她的金发女 |
[25:26] | what was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[25:27] | Blonde? | 金发女 |
[25:28] | Sorry, mate, you got the wrong — | 抱歉 伙计 你搞错了… |
[25:31] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[25:33] | That’s an angel? | 那是天使 |
[25:35] | Blonde. Name. Now. | 金发女 说名字 |
[25:38] | I-I-I don’t know her name. | 我不知道 |
[25:40] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[25:56] | No one can take that much pain and not break. | 没人能承受那么多痛还不开口 |
[25:59] | No one. | 没人 |
[26:03] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[26:04] | I th– Ma’am. | 我…夫人 |
[26:08] | If you want him dead, | 如果你想杀他 |
[26:09] | then I’ll slit his throat right now. | 那我马上就割了他的喉咙 |
[26:11] | But if you want to take this to the next level, | 但如果你还想再进一步 |
[26:15] | you need to make the call. | 你得打电话了 |
[26:18] | Bring in Mr. Ketch. | 叫来凯奇先生 |
[26:23] | I don’t want that psychopath anywhere near me. | 我不要那个疯子接近我 |
[26:28] | So? | 那么 |
[26:29] | So… | 那么 |
[26:33] | we stop trying to break his body. | 我们不再尝试击垮他的身体 |
[26:39] | We break his mind. | 而是击垮他的头脑 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | This must be difficult for you. | 你肯定很难接受吧 |
[27:23] | I remember my first moments on Earth. | 我还记得我最初来到地球的时候 |
[27:27] | It was jarring. | 我吓坏了 |
[27:30] | One word for it. | 可以这么说吧 |
[27:33] | I grew up with Hunters. | 我是跟着猎人长大的 |
[27:35] | I’ve heard of people coming back from the dead before. | 我听说过人死而复生 |
[27:39] | But to actually do it… after 30 years. | 但自己活过来 还隔了30年 |
[27:45] | A lot’s changed. | 世界已经改变了好多 |
[27:51] | A lot. | 好多 |
[27:53] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah, ran the, uh, tail number that what’s-his-face gave us. | 嗯 查了那个谁给我们的机尾号 |
[27:57] | The plane that Evil Elsa flew in on | 邪恶女王到达时乘的飞机 |
[28:00] | has diplomatic registry. | 登记为外交飞机 |
[28:02] | Which means? | 所以呢 |
[28:03] | Which means its flight plans are sealed | 所以其飞行计划是机密 |
[28:05] | unless you want to hack the State Department. | 除非你想黑进国务院去 |
[28:07] | Who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[28:11] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[28:33] | Dr. Marion, how about you let us in? | 马里恩医生 让我们进去吧 |
[28:37] | So, you dug the bullet out of his leg, no questions asked? | 你就什么都没问 把子弹从他腿里挖出来了 |
[28:40] | She offered me 100 grand. | 她给了我10万块 |
[28:43] | And you took it? | 你拿了 |
[28:46] | Student loans were a bitch, okay? | 学生贷款是很重的负担 |
[28:49] | Cass! Cass! Cass! Don’t hurt him. | 小卡 小卡 别伤害他 |
[28:52] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[28:53] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[28:54] | she didn’t give me her name. | 她没说名字 |
[28:55] | When we were done, the driver bailed, | 我们完事后 司机走了 |
[28:57] | I got paid, | 我拿了钱 |
[28:58] | and then some other chick shows up, | 有另一个小妞过来了 |
[29:00] | and they all drive away. | 他们一起开走了 |
[29:02] | And that’s everything you know? | 你就知道这些了 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:08] | Totally. | 是啊 |
[29:12] | Hurt him. | 伤害他吧 |
[29:15] | I have her phone number! | 我有她的电话号码 |
[29:16] | Okay? Okay, look, look, look.Look, | 好吧 听着 |
[29:18] | I don’t know where they are, | 我不知道他们在哪 |
[29:19] | but she called me a couple hours ago — | 但她几小时前打给了我 |
[29:20] | a few hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[29:21] | asking about the sedative I gave the guy. | 问我给他打的镇定剂的事 |
[29:23] | So…I’ve got her phone number. | 所以我有她的电话号码 |
[30:22] | I don’t think it’s working. | 我觉得这不行 |
[30:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:25] | Soon, he’ll be begging to answer our questions. | 很快 他就会求着回答我们了 |
[30:29] | Anything to make it stop. | 只要能让那停下 |
[30:36] | Dr. Marion. | 马里恩医生 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I’m just calling, you know, | 我是打来 |
[30:38] | to, uh, check on the patient. | 问问病人情况的 |
[30:40] | Is everything all right, doctor? | 出什么事了吗 医生 |
[30:42] | Yeah, yeah, sure. Definitely. | 没事 非常好 |
[30:45] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[30:47] | Listen, bitch. | 听着 贱人 |
[30:48] | I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you want. | 我不管你是谁 我不管你想要什么 |
[30:51] | You have my brother. | 你抓了我弟弟 |
[30:54] | Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[30:57] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[30:58] | Well, you heard wrong. | 你听错了 |
[30:59] | Now, I’m gonna give you one chance — just one — | 我给你个机会 就一个 |
[31:02] | to hand Sam back. | 把萨姆还回来 |
[31:03] | Sorry. Not possible. | 抱歉 不行 |
[31:05] | Oh, you think you can run from me? | 你以为你逃得过我吗 |
[31:07] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[31:08] | Because when I find you — | 等我找到你 |
[31:09] | and I will find you — | 我会找到你的 |
[31:11] | if he is not in one piece, I will take you apart. | 如果他不是完好无损 我就把你拆了 |
[31:15] | You understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[31:19] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:44] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[32:37] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[32:38] | Well, we got her number. | 我们有她的号码 |
[32:40] | Let’s head back to the bunker, and we’ll put a trace on it. | 我们回地堡 进行追踪 |
[32:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:55] | She’s unconscious, but there’s no serious damage. | 她失去意识了 但没有严重损伤 |
[32:57] | All right. Help her. | 好吧 那帮帮她 |
[33:10] | Dean Winchester, I presume. | 迪恩·温彻斯特吧 |
[33:33] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[33:42] | You should be more careful | 你该更小心点的 |
[33:43] | with your location services on your phone. | 你手机上有定位服务 |
[33:46] | Are you one of them? | 你是他们的一员吗 |
[33:48] | I’m one of them. | 我是他们的一员 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:56] | You tell me where my brother is, | 告诉我我弟弟在哪 |
[33:57] | and I might take it easy on you. | 我或许就不对你下狠手 |
[34:00] | Oh, please don’t. | 别手软了 |
[34:22] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗 |
[34:32] | So, round two? | 那第二轮 |
[34:35] | Anyone? | 有人来吗 |
[34:38] | Dead. I’m dead because of you. | 死了 我是因为你才死了 |
[34:40] | I’m dead because of you. | 我是因为你才死了 |
[34:42] | This is all your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[34:42] | – This is your fault. – Dean? | -都怪你 -迪恩 |
[34:43] | We’re all dead because of you, Sam. | 我们都是因为你才死了 萨姆 |
[35:17] | It should’ve been you. It should’ve been you. | 本该是你的 本该是你的 |
[35:20] | You’re a freak. You are a freak. | 你是个怪物 你是个怪物 |
[35:23] | You’re a freak. | 你是个怪物 |
[35:26] | It’s your fault. | 都怪你 |
[35:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:32] | You know, I would’ve thought | 我以为 |
[35:33] | for two strapping lads like yourselves, | 你们俩这样的壮小伙儿 |
[35:36] | you would’ve lasted a tad longer. | 战斗力能再强点呢 |
[35:39] | But hey, you know what they say. | 但是 常言说得好 |
[35:42] | Good things come to those — | 好事都… |
[35:54] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[36:03] | Your fault! | 都怪你 |
[36:04] | It’s your fault. Just die. | 都怪你 死吧 |
[36:05] | It’s your fault. It’s your fault. | 都怪你 都怪你 |
[36:13] | It’s your fault. It’s all your fault. | 都怪你 都怪你 |
[36:17] | Just die. | 死吧 |
[36:18] | Why won’t you die, Sam? | 你为什么不死 萨姆 |
[36:19] | Why don’t you die? | 你为什么不死 |
[36:22] | It’s your fault. | 都怪你 |
[36:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:03] | Maybe you’re not as good at your job as you think. | 或许你并不那么擅长你的工作 |
[37:36] | No! No! | 不 |
[37:39] | No! | 不 |
[37:41] | No! | 不 |
[37:43] | No! | 不 |
[38:27] | Found her cellphone in the car. | 在她车上找到了手机 |
[38:29] | Last phone call was made from Aldrich, Missouri. | 最后一通电话是从密苏里州奥尔德里奇打来的 |
[38:32] | We’re guessing Sam’s probably around there. | 萨姆应该在那一带 |
[38:34] | Good. | 好 |
[38:36] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:41] | No. | 有事 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我… |
[38:47] | I spent my life running from this, from hunting. | 我这辈子都在逃避这个 猎魔 |
[38:52] | And I got out. | 我脱离了 |
[38:54] | I never wanted this for you and Sam. | 我从来不希望你和萨姆过这样的生活 |
[39:03] | Mom, I-I get it. | 妈妈 我懂的 |
[39:06] | I do. | 我真懂 |
[39:08] | If I had kids, I wouldn’t want them in this. | 如果我有孩子 也不会希望他们做这个 |
[39:10] | But Sam and me… | 但萨姆和我 |
[39:14] | saving people and hunting things, | 救人猎魔 |
[39:16] | this is our life. | 这是我们的生活 |
[39:21] | I think we make the world a better place. | 我觉得我们让世界更美好了 |
[39:22] | I know that we do. | 我确定 |
[39:42] | Witnesses say he was sweating and pale and psycho. | 目击者称他大汗淋漓 脸色苍白 疯疯癫癫 |
[39:47] | He said his name was freaking Lucifer. | 自称他是路西法 |