时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’ve been tortured by the Devil himself. | 我被魔鬼本人折磨过 |
[00:04] | What can you do to me? | 你能把我怎么样 |
[00:07] | She’s British Men of Letters. | 她是英国的记录者 |
[00:09] | Aren’t we supposed to be on the same team? | 我们不是一队的吗 |
[00:10] | Did you know it’s possible to die from pain? | 你知道人是可以疼死的吗 |
[00:13] | Get away from my boys. | 别碰我儿子 |
[00:15] | – Mom? – Yeah. | -妈妈 -没错 |
[00:18] | Mom? A hunter? | 妈妈 是猎人 |
[00:19] | You were good at this, weren’t you? | 你原来很厉害 是吧 |
[00:21] | Very. | 非常厉害 |
[00:22] | Hunters… no matter how good they are, | 猎人 不管多厉害 |
[00:24] | they all end up the same way. | 最终结果都是一样的 |
[00:26] | I never wanted this for you and Sam. | 我从来不希望你和萨姆过这样的生活 |
[00:28] | So the kid had ectoplasm leaking out his ear? | 那孩子的灵质从耳朵流出来了 |
[00:30] | It’s gotta be ghost possession. | 肯定是鬼魂附身 |
[00:32] | They get angry enough, | 如果他们够生气 |
[00:33] | they can take control of a person’s body. | 就能控制一个人的身体 |
[00:35] | Vince, together, we can heal your sister Wendy. | 文斯 我们在一起 可以治好你姐姐温蒂 |
[00:38] | We gotta put Lucifer back in the cage. | 我们得把路西法关回笼子里 |
[00:42] | You’re the only one that can do it. | 而你是唯一做得到的人 |
[00:46] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[00:47] | I’ve heard of people coming back from the dead before. | 我听说过人死而复生 |
[00:49] | But to actually do it, after 30 years? | 但自己活过来 还隔了30年 |
[00:51] | I just have a lot of blanks to fill in. | 我有好多空白要填补 |
[00:53] | For me, having you here fills in the biggest blank. | 对于我 你在这儿就填补了最大的空白 |
[01:06] | “Played out.” You’re kidding. That place was great. | “没花样了” 开什么玩笑 那地方多棒 |
[01:08] | Another avocado toast? Please. | 又是鳄梨吐司 得了吧 |
[01:11] | Yeah, but avocado toast with quail egg? Genius. | 是啊 但鳄梨吐司加鹌鹑蛋 真是天才 |
[01:16] | How many stars you giving ’em? | 你要给他们几颗星 |
[01:17] | – Two. – Four. | -两颗 -四颗 |
[01:19] | You realize our ratings are just gonna cancel each other out. | 你知道我们的打分会彼此抵消吧 |
[01:24] | Should’ve bought here when we had the chance. | 当初有机会真该买下这里 |
[01:26] | I mean, new restos, new stores — | 新餐馆 新商店 |
[01:28] | New prices. Neighborhood’s been picked clean | 价格也变了 这一带都被 |
[01:31] | by flippers and condo developers. | 翻修的和公寓开发商捡干净了 |
[01:35] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah, it came from that house over there. | 嗯 从那边房子里传来的 |
[01:42] | Yeah, but who’d want to live in there? | 是啊 但谁会住在那里啊 |
[01:44] | – Squatters or crackheads? – With a baby? | -蹭房的 或者瘾君子 -还带着婴儿 |
[01:49] | – Call 9-1-1. – What? | -报警 -什么 |
[01:51] | – Do it! – Okay, okay. | -快点 -好啦 |
[01:54] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:55] | Hi, there’s a baby in distress in an abandoned house at… | 一座废弃楼房里有个婴儿在哭闹 位置是 |
[02:01] | Nat! | 小娜 |
[02:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:09] | Something touched my arm. I mean, it’s something — | 有什么碰了我的胳膊 好像是… |
[03:11] | – We have to get out of here now. – Okay. | -我们得赶紧离开 -好 |
[03:55] | Castiel. What are you doing here? | 卡西迪奥 你怎么醒了 |
[03:57] | Oh, I’m always up. | 我总醒着 |
[03:59] | Angels don’t need sleep. | 天使不需要睡觉 |
[04:03] | Wish I had that problem. | 真希望我有你这毛病 |
[04:07] | Anyway… | 算了 |
[04:09] | I think I’ll go try again. | 我再去试试吧 |
[04:11] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[04:13] | Luck. | 好运 |
[04:19] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[04:22] | After you left heaven, | 你离开天堂后 |
[04:23] | when did it start to feel like… | 是什么时候开始觉得 |
[04:27] | like you fit, like you… | 你融入这里 |
[04:31] | belonged here? | 属于这里 |
[04:32] | Well, I’m still not sure I do. | 我还不确定我有这种感觉 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:42] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[04:44] | You do belong here. | 你是属于这里的 |
[04:49] | Goodnight, Castiel. | 晚安 卡西迪奥 |
[05:25] | All right, so what have you found on Her Majesty’s Secret Suckbags? | 好了 你查到女王秘密混蛋团的什么资料了 |
[05:28] | Well, I may have turned the bunker upside down | 我把地堡翻了个底朝天 |
[05:30] | looking for any reference whatsoever | 想找到任何提到 |
[05:32] | to the British Men of Letters, | 英国记录者的东西 |
[05:33] | and all I found | 我只找到了 |
[05:34] | was this letter tucked into an old ledger, | 这封塞在一本老账簿里的信 |
[05:38] | from the “London Chapterhouse.” | 从”伦敦分会”寄来的 |
[05:42] | Okay, well, that’s something. | 好吧 这算是个发现 |
[05:44] | Yeah, uh… | 嗯 |
[05:46] | not so much. | 也不算是吧 |
[05:50] | Awesome. | 真好 |
[05:53] | Morning, sunshine. Some coffee? | 早啊 帅哥 来点咖啡 |
[05:56] | No, thank you. I have to go. | 不了 谢谢 我得走了 |
[06:00] | – Cass? – Cass, wait up. | -小卡 -小卡 等等 |
[06:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:04] | Where you off to? | 你去哪 |
[06:06] | Cleveland, Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 克利夫兰 |
[06:08] | For what? | 干什么 |
[06:08] | I think I may have a lead on Lucifer. | 我可能有路西法的线索了 |
[06:10] | I found a police report in Cleveland | 我找到一份克利夫兰的警方报告 |
[06:12] | about a man whose eyes flared a glowing red. | 说一名男子眼发红光 |
[06:16] | It could be Lucifer in a new body. | 可能是路西法的新皮囊 |
[06:19] | All right. Yeah, that sounds like something. | 好吧 听上去有门 |
[06:20] | – We should check it out. – No. | -我们该去看看 -不行 |
[06:22] | The Devil is free because of me. | 魔鬼是因为我才被放出来 |
[06:23] | Finding him is my responsibility. | 找到他就是我的责任 |
[06:25] | Cass, you’re gonna want some backup on this. | 小卡 你会需要支援的 |
[06:29] | If it is him, I will call you. | 如果是他 我再打给你们 |
[06:31] | In the meantime, I think you’re needed here. | 现在 我觉得这里需要你们 |
[06:39] | The hell was that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:43] | What are you talking about? Mom’s fine. | 你说什么呢 妈妈好好的 |
[06:45] | Sure. I heard her walking around all night last night. | 是啊 我昨晚听到她整夜在地堡里走动 |
[06:49] | I mean, don’t we think she seems a bit…withdrawn? | 你不觉得她有点…不爱说话吗 |
[06:52] | You know, shaky? | 受了惊吓 |
[06:53] | Of course she’s shaky. | 那是当然的了 |
[06:55] | She hasn’t been on this planet since | 她上次行走人间时 |
[06:57] | Jane Fonda was wearing leg warmers. | 简·方达还穿着护腿呢 |
[06:59] | Look, all she needs is a little R&R. | 她就是需要休息一下 |
[07:00] | You know, some good family time… | 跟家人共处 |
[07:02] | she’ll be aces. | 她就会好起来 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:08] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[07:11] | Oh, we can fry some more. | 我们可以再炸点 |
[07:12] | That’s — that’s probably cold by now, Mom. | 估计已经凉了 妈妈 |
[07:14] | It’s bacon. | 这可是熏肉 |
[07:17] | We are so related. | 我绝对是你亲生的 |
[07:22] | Did you cut your hair? | 你剪头了 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna keep it short if I’m gonna go out on a hunt, you know? | 如果要出去猎魔 还是剪短点好 |
[07:29] | Why give the bad guys the advantage | 干吗留着长发 |
[07:30] | of long, pullable hair, right? | 让坏人可以拉扯 |
[07:34] | I’ve been trying to tell Sam that for years. | 这话我跟萨姆说了好多年了 |
[07:37] | Did you say, uh, “going out on a hunt”? | 你说 “出去猎魔” |
[07:40] | I found a case. | 我发现了个案子 |
[07:41] | I thought you were still struggling | 我以为你还在 |
[07:42] | with even the idea of the Internet? | 摸索互联网这种物呢 |
[07:45] | I had Dean pick up some newspapers when he went into town. | 迪恩进镇时 我让他买了几份报纸回来 |
[07:48] | I… | 我 |
[07:49] | You didn’t tell me you were looking for a case. | 你可没说你是想找案子 |
[07:51] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:53] | I just…found one. | 我就是发现了 |
[07:57] | Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州 |
[07:58] | Two dead, locked room. | 两人死亡 房间紧锁 |
[08:00] | Victims had put in a call about a crying baby. | 被害人报警说听到婴儿哭声 |
[08:03] | But the place was empty. | 但那里是空的 |
[08:05] | The only thing at the scene was their bodies. | 现场只有他们的尸体 |
[08:06] | Been five days, | 已经五天了 |
[08:07] | and the coroner still hasn’t put out a cause of death. | 验尸官尚未给出死亡原因 |
[08:10] | Seemed fishy. | 似乎有问题 |
[08:15] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能不是案子 |
[08:16] | I just thought I might… get out there, | 我就是想…出去转转 |
[08:19] | stretch my legs. | 活动筋骨 |
[08:21] | I-I thought you weren’t down to hunt in the first place. | 我以为你根本不想去猎魔呢 |
[08:25] | Well, things change, right? | 世事多变嘛 |
[08:30] | Family hunting trip. | 家族猎魔之旅 |
[08:36] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:38] | All right. Meet at the car in 10. | 好 10分钟后车里见 |
[08:46] | What about the R&R? | 不是要”休息一下”吗 |
[08:48] | W– | 这… |
[08:50] | Look, man, Cass healed your s’mores foot, all right? | 小卡已经治好了你被烤的脚 |
[08:52] | I got Baby back to mint. We’re road ready. | 宝贝车也被我修复如初 我们可以上路了 |
[08:55] | And if Mom wants to hunt, I say we hunt. | 如果妈妈想猎魔 我们就去 |
[09:01] | You’re gonna… | 你来… |
[09:11] | Nice bike. | 好摩托 |
[09:27] | There’s a lot of things that have gone to seed | 你走之后 这世上好多东西 |
[09:28] | since you were here, | 都大不如前了 |
[09:29] | but the variety in snack food flavors | 但其中不包括零食的 |
[09:32] | is not one of them. | 多变风味 |
[09:33] | We got your teriyaki jerky, we got your sriracha, | 牛肉干 照烧的 拉差辣椒酱的 |
[09:36] | and we got your chili lime, which… | 辣青柠的 这个 |
[09:39] | is my personal favorite. | 是我的最爱 |
[09:41] | Let’s give chili lime a whirl. | 试试辣青柠的吧 |
[09:52] | It’s…good. | 不错 |
[09:54] | Artificial, | 人工 |
[09:56] | kinda tingly. | 有点刺舌头 |
[09:59] | That’s how you know it’s working. | 这才叫好 |
[10:23] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:25] | I been around all stripes of Vince, all right? | 我见识过文斯的各种样子 |
[10:27] | Drunk Vince, depressed Vince, | 醉酒的文斯 抑郁的文斯 |
[10:28] | megalomaniacal “I’m a Golden God” Vince. | 夸大狂的”我是金上帝”的文斯 |
[10:31] | The Vince who threw me through that door… | 但把我从门里丢出去的文斯 |
[10:34] | that wasn’t him. | 那不是他 |
[10:38] | And it wasn’t just his eyes, man. | 而且不仅是因为他的眼睛 |
[10:40] | I-I mean, the strength. He was like — | 他的力气 他… |
[10:42] | He was like an MMA fighter. | 就像个综合格斗摔跤手 |
[10:44] | Hell, he was like 20. | 就像20岁 |
[10:48] | If you hear from him, | 如果你有他的消息 |
[10:51] | don’t hesitate to call. | 一定给我来电 |
[10:54] | Okay, Agent…Beyoncé? | 好的…碧昂斯探员 |
[11:06] | I guess that makes me Agent Jay Z. | 那我就是杰斯探员了 |
[11:14] | Agent Shirley Partridge, out of the Minneapolis field office. | 雪莉·帕特里奇探员 明尼阿波利斯办事处的 |
[11:16] | These are my partners, Agent Cassidy and Agent Bonaduce. | 他们是我的搭档 卡西迪和伯纳杜奇探员 |
[11:21] | This is a local case. | 这是个本地案件 |
[11:22] | – Why would the FBI be interest– – They’re new. | -联调局为什么会感兴趣… -他们是新人 |
[11:24] | Wanted their first case to have training wheels. | 第一次办案想有人指点着 |
[11:26] | We wanted to have a look at the bodies. | 我们想看看尸体 |
[11:28] | Now, you haven’t filed a report. | 你尚未提交报告 |
[11:31] | Has there been any problem determining the cause of death? | 确认死因出现什么问题了吗 |
[11:35] | Problem? No. No, no, no. I figured out the cause. | 问题 不不 我查明死因了 |
[11:38] | Just doesn’t make any damn sense. | 只是根本不合理 |
[11:40] | Is this a burn? | 这是烧伤吗 |
[11:43] | Frostbite. Yeah. | 冻伤 是啊 |
[11:46] | Both victims died of acute hypothermia… | 两名被害人都死于急性低温 |
[11:49] | in a 65-degree room. | 在一间18度的房间里 |
[11:53] | When I opened them up, their hearts were literally — | 我解剖时 他们的心脏都… |
[11:55] | and I mean literally — frozen. | 真真正正的 冻住了 |
[12:00] | Wanna tell me how to present that to the public? | 我要怎么把这个告诉公众 |
[12:03] | Or to their families? | 还有他们的家人 |
[12:05] | So much for training wheels, huh? | 还指点他们呢 |
[12:08] | Bumping into each other, working the same leads. | 偶然相遇 查同一条线索 |
[12:11] | What are the odds, Cassie? | 多巧啊 小卡君 |
[12:12] | – Fate brought us together. – I’m not interested. | -是命运让我们相遇的 -我不感兴趣 |
[12:15] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[12:16] | We made a somewhat effective team against Amara. | 我们组团对付阿玛拉时不挺厉害 |
[12:19] | It’s been months, I mean months, | 我们都几个月 |
[12:20] | since we last tried to kill each other. | 没有试图杀死彼此了 |
[12:22] | We both got very, very good reasons | 我们都有很强烈的理由 |
[12:24] | to want Lucifer dead. | 希望路西法死 |
[12:30] | Besides… | 再说 |
[12:37] | …while you were gabbing with Vince’s second fiddle, | 你跟文斯的二把手交谈时 |
[12:40] | I was ransacking his room. | 我去翻了他的房间 |
[12:44] | Found these. | 发现了这个 |
[12:46] | Postcards from his beloved sister Wendy. | 他亲爱的姐姐温蒂寄来的明信片 |
[12:49] | Oh, lookie here. An address and everything. | 看啊 地址什么的 |
[12:53] | Worth a look. | 值得一看 |
[13:09] | You sure you got the swing of that thing? | 你确定那玩意你会用了吗 |
[13:11] | For the third time, yes. | 第三次回答你 会了 |
[13:13] | Dean, it’s analog. I’m good. | 迪恩 这不是数码的 我能行 |
[13:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Mom, we got something over here. | 妈妈 这里有发现 |
[14:29] | – Sam? – Mom? | -萨姆 -妈妈 |
[14:31] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[14:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:36] | – Mom. – Sam! Dean! | -妈妈 -萨姆 迪恩 |
[14:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:47] | Hold on, Mom! We’re coming! | 撑住 妈妈 我们来了 |
[14:51] | Mom, get away from the door. | 妈妈 离门远点 |
[14:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:07] | Mom, you’re hurt. | 妈妈 你受伤了 |
[15:12] | Let’s go. Come on. Come on. | 走 快走 出去 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:31] | Ready to head out? Go knock on some doors? | 可以出去了吗 去挨家敲门 |
[15:36] | – Doors? – Yeah. | -敲门 -是啊 |
[15:38] | Talk to the neighbors, hit up the Hall of Records, | 找邻居问问 去记录厅查查 |
[15:40] | work the…case? | 研究案子 |
[15:46] | – We still do that, right? – Sometimes. | -我们还那么做吧 -有时候吧 |
[15:49] | But the, uh, the Internet has made a lot of that legwork… | 但是 有了互联网 大部分的跑腿工作 |
[15:52] | Obsolete. | 都不必要了 |
[15:54] | I mean, I’m already in | 我已经进入了 |
[15:55] | the St. Paul Police Department database. | 圣保罗的警局数据库 |
[15:58] | – Anything? – Yeah, a lot. | -有发现吗 -嗯 很多 |
[16:00] | I got police reports filed from 2004… | 查到很多警方报告 有2004年的 |
[16:03] | uh, ’91, ’89, ’85, ’78. | 还有91 89 85 78的 |
[16:09] | All deaths. All kids. | 都是死亡 都是孩子 |
[16:12] | Looks like it started with this girl here. | 看来一切都始于这个女孩 |
[16:15] | Elizabeth Moriarty. | 伊丽莎白·莫里亚蒂 |
[16:18] | You got all of that from that. | 你用那个查到了那么多 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:26] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[16:29] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:30] | We’ll teach you how to do this. | 我们会教你的 |
[16:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:58] | I’m Agent Beyoncé, | 我是碧昂斯探员 |
[17:00] | and this is my, um… | 这位是我的 |
[17:02] | my partner, Agent Zee. | 搭档 斯探员 |
[17:05] | Um, we wanted to ask you a few questions | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[17:07] | about your bro… | 关于你弟… |
[17:10] | …ther. | …弟 |
[17:13] | Do you think that happens to Sam and Dean? | 你觉得萨姆和迪恩也会遇到这种事吗 |
[17:16] | Oh, all the time. | 经常的 |
[17:18] | Vinny, please call me. | 文尼 打给我 |
[17:20] | I got two federal agents asking for you. | 有两个联邦探员来找你 |
[17:23] | Don’t know what was with you yesterday, | 不知道你昨天是怎么回事 |
[17:25] | but you’re in trouble. | 但你惹麻烦了 |
[17:26] | How right you are, Wendy. | 你说对了 温蒂 |
[17:33] | So… | 那么 |
[17:36] | Vince was here. | 文斯来过这儿 |
[17:38] | Yesterday. | 昨天来过 |
[17:41] | Odd. | 奇怪 |
[17:44] | She’s been recently healed. | 她最近被人治愈了 |
[17:47] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[17:50] | Let me guess — your brother got you up and walking again. | 我猜猜 你弟弟让你重新站了起来 |
[17:54] | And how are you enjoying the use of those legs? | 你还喜欢你的双腿吗 |
[17:59] | You know, the gift he gave you, I can take away like — | 他给你的礼物 我可以拿走 |
[18:07] | The thing that healed you, | 治好你的那东西 |
[18:10] | that wasn’t your brother. | 不是你弟弟 |
[18:12] | Something…something else, something old and evil. | 是别的东西 古老而邪恶 |
[18:15] | I…I think a part of you knows that. | 我觉得你内心其实是知道的 |
[18:21] | We don’t want to hurt Vince. We wanna help him. | 我们不想伤害文斯 我们想帮助他 |
[18:29] | He showed up out of the blue | 他突然跑来 |
[18:31] | and he fixed me like a miracle. | 像奇迹一般治好了我 |
[18:34] | But he did it cold, like… | 但他很冷漠 |
[18:36] | it was nothing to him. | 仿佛这对他毫无意义 |
[18:39] | Like he was running an errand. Barely said a word. | 就好像在跑个腿 都没怎么说话 |
[18:44] | And then he just took off with his groupie friend. | 然后他跟他的粉丝朋友走了 |
[18:48] | His groupie friend? | 什么粉丝朋友 |
[18:50] | Red-headed broad. Didn’t say much. | 红发女人 没怎么说话 |
[18:56] | So Vince’s cabin in Sagamore Hills… | 文斯在酋长山的小屋 |
[19:00] | Apparently, all of his greatest records were written there — | 据说他最棒的专辑都是在那里写的 |
[19:04] | “Serpentine,” “Theater of Mercy”… | 《蛇纹石》《仁慈剧院》 |
[19:06] | I should’ve known there was something you weren’t telling me. | 我早该知道你有事瞒我 |
[19:09] | Rowena? | 罗威娜 |
[19:11] | So mother and I had an unfortunate, | 我和妈妈不幸 |
[19:13] | if not rather embarrassing, run-in with Lucifer. | 也尴尬地遭遇了路西法 |
[19:15] | You’re just mad because you’re only my second choice | 你生气是因为你是我”寻找路西法小队”的 |
[19:19] | for a Lucifer-hunt team-up. | 第二选择 |
[19:20] | No, actually, I think it’s sweet. | 不 其实 我觉得这挺温馨 |
[19:23] | I thought your motivation was ambition and revenge, | 我还以为你是受野心和复仇的驱使 |
[19:26] | but now I know you just wanna save your mother. | 但现在我知道你只是想救妈妈 |
[19:30] | It’s not about saving her. | 才不是为了救她 |
[19:32] | Lucifer has made off with a colossally powerful witch | 路西法带着一个法力强大的女巫跑了 |
[19:35] | who, by the way, is the only person alive | 对了 此人还是世间唯一 |
[19:38] | who can slam him back in the cage. | 能把他关回笼子的人 |
[19:41] | He will either kill her, control her, | 他要么会杀了她 控制她 |
[19:45] | or she will offer her services to the biggest bad in the town | 或者她会提出效力于最大的坏蛋 |
[19:49] | in order to save her neck, like she always does. | 以求自保 就像她以往那样 |
[19:53] | Do any of those sound like particularly good outcomes to you? | 你觉得这些听上去是好结果吗 |
[19:59] | You got any beauty spells locked up | 你那个女巫脑子里 |
[20:01] | in that witchy brain of yours? | 装了什么美容咒吗 |
[20:08] | Thought this one would last a bit longer | 我以为这个皮囊能撑久点 |
[20:09] | before going all Keith Richards on me. | 不会像基斯·理查兹老得那么快 |
[20:16] | This vessel hopping’s getting old. | 这么跳皮囊我都腻了 |
[20:19] | Just as I get used to the limitations of one meatsack, | 我刚习惯了一具肉身的限制 |
[20:22] | I gotta cut bait and jump to the next flawed lump. | 就得弃船 再跳进另一具不完美的身体里 |
[20:27] | Then you want me to make this vessel permanent? | 你是要我把这具皮囊弄成永久性的吗 |
[20:29] | Strong enough to hold you? | 足够强大 能支撑住你 |
[20:35] | Does look good on me. | 是挺合适我的 |
[20:41] | Show me what you got, Red. | 拿出本事来吧 小红 |
[20:44] | I-I-I’d help, I would, | 我也想帮忙 |
[20:46] | but I don’t have the Book of the Damned. | 但《诅咒之书》不在我手里 |
[20:49] | I lost it. | 我弄丢了 |
[20:50] | You know damned well where you put it. | 你很清楚你把它放哪了 |
[20:53] | Did you see what I did there? | 明白我的梗了吗 |
[20:55] | “Damned.” | “诅咒” |
[20:58] | Besides, you don’t need the book. | 再说 你才不需要那本书 |
[21:02] | Clever girl like you | 你这么聪明 |
[21:05] | must have it all up here by now. | 肯定早都记住了 |
[21:11] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[21:13] | I snap your neck again. | 我就再次扭断你的脖子 |
[21:16] | Only this time, | 但这次 |
[21:18] | I’ll rip your head clean off afterwards. | 我会直接把你的脑袋扭下来 |
[21:27] | – Mylings? – Yeah, from Scandinavian lore. | -童鬼 -对 来自斯堪的纳维亚传说 |
[21:30] | Uh, children’s spirits, vengeful ones. | 是儿童的鬼魂 复仇鬼魂 |
[21:31] | “Their cries to help lure adults to their death.” | “他们的哭声将大人引向死亡” |
[21:35] | Anything about frozen hearts? | 提到冰冻心脏了吗 |
[21:37] | Uh, no, not yet, | 还没发现 |
[21:38] | but this is just from old, incomplete folk accounts. | 但这是古老 不完整的民间传说 |
[21:40] | We all know the lore isn’t always 100%. | 我们都知道传说并不是完全准确的 |
[21:45] | Maybe, but… | 或许吧 但是 |
[21:47] | All I know is, that little boy who grabbed me, I… | 我只知道 那个抓住了我的小男孩 |
[21:52] | He didn’t wanna hurt me. | 他并不想伤害我 |
[21:54] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[22:01] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[22:03] | it must’ve felt that way, but, Mom, | 你肯定是那种感觉 但 妈妈 |
[22:05] | the victims were all lured to their death by a baby’s cry. | 被害人都是被婴儿哭声引去致死的 |
[22:10] | The spirit marked Natalia right before she was killed, | 娜塔莉亚被杀前 恶灵标记了她 |
[22:13] | the same way the spirit marked you. | 那恶灵也标记了你 |
[22:15] | I mean, if we hadn’t gotten there in time… | 要不是我们及时赶了进去 |
[22:21] | Well, look, we know all the kids’ names, right? | 我们知道所有孩子的名字 是吧 |
[22:22] | We know that they’re all buried locally, | 我们知道他们都葬在本地 |
[22:24] | so I say we salt and burn ’em. | 我们去撒盐烧骨吧 |
[22:25] | That’s the safe bet. | 这是个稳妥的办法 |
[22:27] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[22:28] | All right. Well, let’s do that. | 好 我们去吧 |
[22:31] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[22:36] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[22:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:40] | – Hey, you okay? – Mom? | -你没事吧 -妈妈 |
[22:45] | Yeah, fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[22:47] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[22:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:52] | May– maybe, uh, you should stay here. | 或许 你该留下 |
[22:57] | Here. | 给 |
[23:00] | – Call if you need us. – Okay. | -有事打给我们 -好 |
[23:01] | All right? | 好吧 |
[23:03] | Back soon. | 就回来 |
[23:31] | Ramsey County Register of Deeds. | 拉姆齐县地契登记簿 |
[23:33] | Hello, I’m looking for contact information | 你好 我需要张伯伦街1781号 |
[23:35] | for the last owner of 1781 Chamberlin Street, please. | 最后一位屋主的联系方式 拜托 |
[23:40] | Okay, can’t you just use the website like everyone else? | 好吧 你不能像其他人那样查网站吗 |
[23:44] | I’m not everyone else. | 我不是其他人 |
[23:47] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[23:49] | And…thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[23:53] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯 |
[23:55] | was so cold. | 他那么冷 |
[23:57] | I still don’t understand what happened. | 我还是不明白是怎么回事 |
[23:59] | I checked on him just a minute before I found him. | 我发现他前一分钟才看过他 |
[24:03] | How’d he get so cold so fast? | 他怎么会那么快就凉了下来 |
[24:07] | Gosh, sorry for going on like this. | 天呐 抱歉我这么说个不停 |
[24:09] | Oh, don’t apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[24:12] | What did Lucas look like? | 卢卡斯什么样 |
[24:14] | Well, he was so handsome. | 他好可爱 |
[24:17] | Blond hair and these crystal blue eyes. | 金发 蓝眼睛如水晶一般 |
[24:20] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[24:22] | He had a scar on his cheek. | 他脸颊上有伤疤 |
[24:27] | From the neighbors’ dog. | 邻居的狗弄的 |
[24:29] | Thank you, Cheryl. | 谢谢 谢莉尔 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry for dredging all this up again. | 很抱歉又提起这些事 |
[24:34] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:37] | Actually, it’s kinda nice. | 其实 也挺好的 |
[24:39] | No one talks on the phone anymore, you know? | 现在都没人打电话了 |
[24:42] | I’ve noticed. | 我发现了 |
[24:45] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你 |
[25:09] | Grim work. | 真是可怕的工作 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:15] | You know, I’m worried about Mom. | 我担心妈妈 |
[25:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:21] | You’re not? | 你不吗 |
[25:23] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[25:25] | I mean, yeah, she’s still working out the kinks. | 的确 她还在摸索 |
[25:26] | We’re all still working out the kinks. | 我们都是 |
[25:28] | But, I mean, can’t we, for once, | 但是 我们不能就这一次 |
[25:30] | just not turn everything into a problem? | 不把什么事都变成个麻烦 |
[25:32] | You know, can we, for once, just have one good thing? | 我们不能就这一次拥有件美好的东西吗 |
[25:36] | – Mom’s not a thing. – Okay. | -妈妈不是一件”东西” -好吧 |
[25:37] | Look, I’m happy, too, Dean. I am. I’m overjoyed. | 迪恩 我也很开心 我开心坏了 |
[25:40] | But…there’s something about her. | 但 她有些不对劲 |
[25:42] | I mean, something’s going on with her. | 她有问题 |
[25:44] | Yeah, she’s adjusting. | 是啊 她在适应 |
[25:45] | No, she’s struggling. | 不 她在挣扎 |
[25:47] | I mean, she’s trying to bury herself in hunting | 她想靠埋头猎魔 |
[25:49] | to avoid dealing. | 来避免面对 |
[25:51] | – And how do you know that? – Years of personal experience. | -你怎么知道 -多年的个人经历 |
[25:57] | I don’t know, man. Uh… | 我说不好 |
[26:00] | Like mother, like sons. | 有其母必有其子 |
[26:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:34] | Weapons bag is missing. | 武器袋不见了 |
[27:10] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[27:14] | That’s your name, isn’t it? | 你是叫这个吧 |
[27:36] | I talked to your mommy. | 我跟你妈妈谈了 |
[27:39] | She misses you so much. | 她好想你 |
[28:35] | Lucas, why did you bring me here? | 卢卡斯 你为什么带我来这儿 |
[28:38] | Help…us. | 帮帮我们 |
[28:51] | – Hello? – Mom, where are you? | -喂 -妈妈 你在哪 |
[28:53] | I’m at the Chamberlin house, | 我在张伯伦街的房子 |
[28:55] | on a hunch. | 查证我的一个预感 |
[28:56] | Yeah, we salted and burned all the remains. | 我们把骸骨都撒盐烧毁了 |
[28:59] | Yeah. Didn’t work. | 那可没起效 |
[29:02] | Okay, get out of the house and wait for us. | 从房子里出来 等着我们 |
[29:04] | – What? Hello? – Mom? | -什么 喂 -妈妈 |
[29:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[29:10] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[29:13] | Ash of the Hawthorn Tree. | 山楂树的灰烬 |
[29:18] | The pattern? | 图案呢 |
[29:20] | A Druidic glyph. | 督伊德教的字符 |
[29:21] | I’m using a hybrid spell of my own devise — | 我用的是我自己发明的混合咒 |
[29:24] | Book of the Damned and Celtic magic. | 《诅咒之书》加凯尔特魔法 |
[29:27] | Should give your vessel | 应该能让你的皮囊 |
[29:28] | the resiliency and strength of the mightiest tree. | 拥有最强大的树的恢复力和强度 |
[29:34] | There’s a woody joke in there somewhere. | 按说可以开个黄色笑话 |
[29:40] | Let’s get back to that nagging little word — “should.” | 我们说说那个讨厌的词 “应该能” |
[29:45] | It’s uncharted territory. | 这种事没人尝试过 |
[29:46] | I-I can’t promise the spell with last forever. | 我不能保证咒语会永远有效 |
[29:48] | There’s no known magic for that. | 没有已知的这样的魔法 |
[29:53] | But it will last. | 但它撑得住的 |
[30:08] | The final step. | 最后一步 |
[30:17] | Permission to speak, Dark Lord? | 可以说话吗 黑暗魔王 |
[30:24] | If — when the spell succeeds | 如果…等咒语成功 |
[30:27] | and you are restored to your full glory… | 你也恢复了全部力量 |
[30:31] | Will I just kill you? | 我会杀了你吗 |
[30:35] | I can be of value beyond this spell. | 除了咒语 我还有其他价值 |
[30:40] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[30:45] | Thank you, my Liege. | 谢谢 陛下 |
[30:59] | Festina. | [咒语] |
[31:08] | Red, what did you do? | 小红 你做了什么 |
[31:09] | Sped up the decaying process, my Lord. | 加速了腐败 陛下 |
[31:12] | You thought Keith Richards was bad? | 你以为基斯·理查兹算够糟了 |
[31:15] | Try Iggy Pop. | 试试伊基·波普 |
[31:17] | Decapitation is | 砍头 |
[31:19] | far too merciful for you, Ginger Bitch! | 都太便宜你了 红发贱人 |
[31:24] | No! | 不 |
[31:28] | – You can’t destroy me! – Not yet, | -你休想毁掉我 -现在还不行 |
[31:31] | but I can send you far, far away. | 但我可以送你去很远的地方 |
[31:34] | Try finding a new vessel at the bottom of the bloody ocean. | 去海底找新皮囊吧 |
[31:38] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[31:42] | What’s keeping you here? | 是什么把你困在这里 |
[31:46] | Him. | 他 |
[32:20] | You’re the father of that little girl. | 你是那小女孩的父亲 |
[32:22] | You killed them all, | 你杀了他们所有人 |
[32:25] | all those ch– | 所有那些孩子… |
[32:39] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[32:43] | Mom. Come on. | 妈妈 来 |
[32:55] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:59] | She’s possessed. | 她被附身了 |
[33:19] | My house. | 我的家 |
[33:21] | My children. | 我的孩子 |
[33:23] | Forever. | 永远是 |
[33:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:31] | You can fight this. | 你可以抵抗的 |
[33:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:52] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[33:54] | Go! | 快去 |
[34:13] | – Mom? – Mommy’s gone. | -妈妈 -妈妈不在了 |
[34:29] | Don’t. Don’t make me. | 别 别逼我 |
[34:54] | I got you, Mom. | 有我呢 妈妈 |
[36:22] | If you’re looking for Lucifer, you just missed him. | 如果你们找路西法 他刚走 |
[36:30] | Cup of tea? | 喝杯茶吗 |
[36:35] | Until you forced me to get back in the game, | 直到你逼我重新入局 |
[36:37] | I’d tried to forget about Lucifer. | 我还想忘记路西法来着 |
[36:40] | I loathe him, | 我讨厌他 |
[36:42] | and I loathe that I had any part | 我讨厌自己参与了 |
[36:44] | in letting him out of the pit he belongs in. | 把他从他该待的坑里放出来 |
[36:46] | So you’ll help us, then? | 那你会帮我们 |
[36:48] | Good God, no. | 天呐 别做梦了 |
[36:50] | That whole FBI pantsuit look? | 联调局西装的打扮 |
[36:53] | Not my hex bag. | 我才不喜欢 |
[36:55] | But if you get Lucifer cornered and find yourself in need, | 但如果你们困住了路西法 需要帮助 |
[37:00] | I’m there. | 我会去的 |
[37:09] | Well, you gonna take a shower? Take a nap? | 你要洗个澡吗 睡一会儿 |
[37:11] | You really went through it today. | 你今天累坏了 |
[37:12] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[37:14] | And, um… | 而且 |
[37:15] | listen, apologies if, uh, | 听着 如果我和萨姆 |
[37:18] | me and Sam hijacked or sidelined you in any way. | 抢了你的活儿或排挤你了 那对不起 |
[37:21] | I mean, this was your case, you know? | 这是你的案子 |
[37:26] | And…well, you kicked ass. Again. | 而且你干得漂亮 又一次了 |
[37:28] | I kicked ass? | 我干得漂亮 |
[37:32] | You saved me. I — | 是你救了我 我… |
[37:33] | Yeah, but you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[37:35] | You know, those kids were innocent. | 那些孩子是无辜的 |
[37:37] | I mean, hell, we didn’t even know what Moriarty’s deal was. | 我们都不知道莫里亚蒂是怎么回事 |
[37:43] | I do. | 我知道 |
[37:47] | When he possessed me, I saw… | 他附身我时 我看到… |
[37:51] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[37:54] | All of it. | 一切 |
[37:57] | When Hugo lost his child, he went mad. | 雨果失去孩子后 他疯了 |
[38:02] | Buried himself alive in his basement | 将自己活埋在了地下室 |
[38:05] | and walled himself in and starved to death. | 把自己砌在了墙里 活活饿死 |
[38:08] | Damn. | 我去 |
[38:09] | But when new families moved in, | 但当新家庭搬了进来 |
[38:12] | families with children, | 带孩子的家庭 |
[38:14] | he coveted those children. | 他觊觎那些孩子 |
[38:17] | So he took them. Killed them. | 于是便夺走了他们 杀了他们 |
[38:21] | And somehow that bound their spirits to his. | 不知怎么将他们的灵魂跟自己的鬼魂连在了一起 |
[38:24] | What’s where he got his power. | 他就是这样得到了魔力 |
[38:29] | He was so…greedy. | 他是那么…贪心 |
[38:33] | Twisted. | 扭曲 |
[38:38] | Mom, it’s okay. All right? You’re home now. | 妈妈 没事了 你回家了 |
[38:46] | No. | 不 |
[38:54] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[38:58] | I miss John. | 我想约翰 |
[39:04] | I miss my boys. | 我想我的儿子 |
[39:06] | We’re right here, Mom. | 我们都在 妈妈 |
[39:08] | I know. In my head. | 我知道 我明白 |
[39:14] | But I’m still mourning them as I knew them. | 但我还在哀悼我所认识的他们 |
[39:19] | My baby Sam. | 我的新生儿萨姆 |
[39:25] | My little boy Dean. | 我的小豆子迪恩 |
[39:28] | Just feels like yesterday, | 仿佛昨天 |
[39:31] | we were together in heaven, and now… | 我们还一起在天堂 而现在 |
[39:34] | I’m here, and John is gone | 我在这儿 约翰没了 |
[39:38] | and they’re gone. | 他们也没了 |
[39:41] | And every moment I spend with you reminds me | 跟你们在一起的每一刻都提醒着我 |
[39:44] | every moment I lost with them. | 我不能陪伴他们的时光 |
[39:55] | And I thought hunting, working, would clear my head. | 我以为如果我猎魔 工作 就能清空思绪 |
[40:04] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[40:07] | w-what are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[40:13] | I have to go. | 我得离开 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:27] | I’m so…so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:35] | I just need a little time. | 我需要点时间 |
[41:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:21] | I love you both. | 我爱你们两个 |