时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – You must be one of us. – One of who? | -你肯定是我们中的一员 -谁们 |
[00:03] | One of the psychics. | 灵力者 |
[00:04] | I mean, there are others like us out there | 这世上还有其他我们这样的人 |
[00:05] | and we’re all a part of something. | 我们都是一个大计划的一部分 |
[00:11] | We both have psychic abilities. | 我们都有灵力 |
[00:12] | Sam, Max is a monster. | 萨姆 麦克斯是个坏人 |
[00:13] | He’s already killed two people, now he’s gunning for a third. | 他已经杀了两人 还想杀第三个 |
[00:15] | – I think I’m here to help you. – No one can help me. | -我觉得我是来帮助你的 -没人能帮我 |
[00:19] | There are people out there, like me. | 这世上有其他像我这样的人 |
[00:21] | We all have some kind of ability. | 我们都有一种能力 |
[00:24] | – Ability? – Yeah. | -能力 -对 |
[00:25] | Psychic ability. | 灵力 |
[00:26] | These people out there, these psychics, | 这些灵力者 |
[00:28] | – they dangerous? – Not all of them. | -他们危险吗 -不都是 |
[00:29] | But some are. Some are very dangerous. | 但有些是的 有些很危险 |
[00:31] | Who knows how many of ’em are really out there? | 谁知道这世上究竟有多少 |
[00:33] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[00:34] | After you left heaven, | 你离开天堂后 |
[00:35] | when did it start to feel like… | 是什么时候开始觉得 |
[00:37] | like you fit, like you… belonged here? | 你融入这里 属于这里 |
[00:39] | You do belong here. | 你是属于这里的 |
[00:41] | it’s just gonna take me a second to catch up. | 我就是需要点时间来跟上时代 |
[00:44] | I can handle myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[00:46] | You were good at this, weren’t you? | 你原来很厉害 是吧 |
[00:48] | Very. | 非常厉害 |
[00:48] | Mom… w-what are you trying to say? | 妈妈 你想说什么 |
[00:50] | I have to go. | 我得离开 |
[00:52] | I just need a little time. | 我需要点时间 |
[00:58] | I love you both. | 我爱你们两个 |
[02:12] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[02:17] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw! | [外语] |
[02:24] | Prok yaw-thi… | [外语] |
[02:45] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw! | [外语] |
[03:14] | Father Valdecantos? | 瓦迪坎特神父 |
[03:19] | I’m Father Penn of the Dubuque Archdiocese. | 我是迪比克总教区的潘恩神父 |
[03:22] | – This is – Father DeNiro. | -这位是… -德尼罗神父 |
[03:24] | We’re here to talk about Olivia Sanchez. | 我们为奥利维亚·桑切斯而来 |
[03:31] | I’m not talking about that anymore. | 我不想再谈那事了 |
[03:33] | You sure were chatty with the press and the cops. | 你对媒体和警察可没少说 |
[03:36] | “Priest Claims Demons Walk Among Us.” | “神父声称恶魔行走人间” |
[03:38] | Boy, that’s quite the headline grabber. | 好吸引眼球的标题 |
[03:40] | – I said I’m not talking about – No, we heard you. | -我说了我不想再谈… -我们听到了 |
[03:43] | Don’t care. | 不管 |
[03:46] | You’ll think I’m lying, like my bishop, like everyone. | 你会认为我在撒谎 就像主教 就像所有人 |
[03:50] | But I knew Olivia. | 但我认识奥利维亚 |
[03:53] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[03:54] | I watched her get flayed alive by some invisible force. | 我眼看着她被隐形的力量鞭笞至死 |
[03:58] | That was the devil’s work. | 那是魔鬼干的 |
[04:01] | I’ve been told the church doesn’t want us talking like that anymore | 我被告知教会不希望我们再说这种话 |
[04:03] | too old fashioned. | 太过时了 |
[04:04] | But I know what I saw. | 但我清楚我看到了什么 |
[04:06] | You see any black smoke? | 你看到黑烟了吗 |
[04:09] | – What? – We don’t think you’re lying. | -什么 -我们不认为你撒谎了 |
[04:10] | We just wanna ask you a few questions, that’s all. | 我们只是想问你几个问题而已 |
[04:15] | No. No smoke. | 没有 没有黑烟 |
[04:17] | What about sulfur? Did you smell, uh, rotten eggs? | 硫磺呢 闻到臭鸡蛋味儿了吗 |
[04:20] | No. | 没有 |
[04:21] | You told people that she was speaking in tongues? | 你说她说了外语 |
[04:23] | Yes. It sounded like Hebrew. | 是啊 听上去像希伯来语 |
[04:26] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw. | [外语] |
[04:28] | Sounds more like Aramaic than Hebrew. | 更像阿拉姆语 而不是希伯来语 |
[04:31] | What kind of priests are you? | 你们是哪门子神父啊 |
[04:33] | The old-fashioned kind. | 过时的那种 |
[04:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | So no sulfur means no demon. | 没有硫磺就不是恶魔 |
[04:45] | You think the padre’s right? We talking about Lucifer here? | 你觉得神父是对的吗 真是路西法干的 |
[04:48] | Little small-time for him. | 这太小儿科了吧 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. Maybe a rogue angel? | 或许是暴走天使 |
[04:58] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[05:00] | Yeah. Uh, I’ll make a call. | 嗯 我去打电话 |
[05:02] | Wait, wait, wait. What? Are you serious? | 等等 什么 你认真的吗 |
[05:06] | Yes, Cass, that’s weird. It’s really, really weird. | 是啊 小卡 这很怪 非常怪 |
[05:10] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Thanks for the heads up. | 多谢提醒 |
[05:33] | Now I’m a 13-year-old girl. | 我成13岁小女生了 |
[05:36] | So what’s the word? | 怎么样 |
[05:38] | Cass have anything? | 小卡知道什么吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:41] | Well, good news, uh, | 好消息 |
[05:43] | there’s nothing on angel radio, and Heaven’s still on lockdown, | 天使电台上没消息 天堂还在封锁中 |
[05:45] | so rogue angel is out. | 所以排除暴走天使 |
[05:46] | Bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[05:49] | Cass is chumming it up with Crowley. | 小卡跟克劳力搭伙了 |
[05:51] | They’re hunting Lucifer together. | 他们在一起追踪路西法 |
[05:53] | That’s right — one’s an angel, one’s a demon, | 是啊 一个天使 一个恶魔 |
[05:55] | and apparently, they solve crimes. | 还一起破案 |
[05:57] | – Are they having any luck? – Kind of. | -他们有进展吗 -算有吧 |
[06:00] | So Lucifer, the Lord of Evil, Angel of Light, | 路西法 邪恶之王 光明天使 |
[06:04] | is now the Master of Butt Rock. | 现在是烂摇滚大师 |
[06:08] | He jumped into Vince Vincente. | 他跳进了文斯·文森特的身体 |
[06:09] | – The rock star? – The douchebag. | -那个摇滚明星 -混蛋差不多 |
[06:12] | Guy used to roll with purple hair down to his butt | 他以前留长紫发及腚 |
[06:14] | and a spiked codpiece. | 还穿带尖刺的护挡 |
[06:15] | It — it was the ’80s. | 那是80年代嘛 |
[06:17] | The what? | 什么 |
[06:19] | It was the ’80s. | 那是80年代嘛 |
[06:21] | – What, are you defending him? – No, I’m not… | -你还替他说话 -不是 |
[06:24] | I mean, his third album was kind of… | 他第三张专辑还挺… |
[06:26] | – not horrible. – I hate you so much right now. | -不那么差劲 -我现在恨死你了 |
[06:29] | Anyway, he’s the Devil now? | 总之 他现在是魔鬼了 |
[06:30] | Well, I mean, he was always kind of the Devil, | 他一直都算是个魔鬼 |
[06:31] | but, yeah, now it’s official. | 但没错 现在是真正的了 |
[06:33] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[06:35] | Rowena blasted him to the bottom of the ocean. | 罗威娜把他炸到海底了 |
[06:37] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[06:38] | Why do you love Vince Vincente? | 你为什么会喜欢文斯·文森特 |
[06:39] | I don’t love — | 我才不喜欢… |
[06:41] | Anyways, uh, looked at those words. | 总之 我查了那句话 |
[06:43] | I was right. They are Aramaic. | 我说对了 是阿拉姆语 |
[06:46] | “Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw.” | [阿拉姆语] |
[06:48] | It means, “Save me, oh, God.” | 意思是 “救我 上帝” |
[06:51] | Save me from what? | 为什么呼救 |
[07:01] | Body’s right there, Agents. | 尸体就在这里 探员 |
[07:02] | – I can get her prepped to your – That’s great, Carl. | -我可以做下准备 -太好了 卡尔 |
[07:05] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | But…it’s a weird’un. | 但…这案子挺怪的 |
[07:11] | If you guys need anything at all, | 如果你们有任何需要 |
[07:12] | – I’m – We won’t. We won’t. Thank you. | -我… -不必 谢谢 |
[07:14] | – Are…you sure? – Yep. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[07:23] | Little, uh, tough on Carl, don’t you think? | 对卡尔太粗暴了点吧 |
[07:28] | He’s a big boy. He can take it. | 他不小了 能受得了 |
[07:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:32] | – Peachy. – You sure? | -好极了 -真的 |
[07:34] | ‘Cause ever since Mom left, you’ve been a little, | 自从妈妈离开 你一直有点… |
[07:37] | cranky. | 暴躁 |
[07:38] | – Cranky, huh? – Yeah. | -暴躁 是吗 -嗯 |
[07:40] | I mean, to the priest, to Carl. | 对神父 对卡尔 |
[07:42] | Heck, on the way here, you wouldn’t even make a pit stop. | 来这儿的路上 你都不肯停车让我解手 |
[07:44] | So now your tiny bladder is my problem? | 你膀胱小还成我的问题了 |
[07:46] | – I’m just saying – Olivia Sanchez. | -我就是想说 -奥利维亚·桑切斯 |
[07:48] | The body was found. | 尸体发现时 |
[07:49] | It had deep cuts on her back as though she’d been whipped. | 背后有很深的割痕 就像被鞭打过 |
[07:52] | Holes punctured through her hands and her feet, | 手脚穿孔 |
[07:54] | and pinprick wounds around the top of her skull. | 颅骨顶部有针刺伤 |
[07:56] | What’s that sound like to you? | 你觉得听起来像什么 |
[08:00] | Stigmata. | 圣痕 |
[08:02] | Bingo. | 是啊 |
[08:04] | – Gets weirder. – How? | -还有更怪的 -怎么说 |
[08:09] | “The victim’s skull was filled with a goopy mush.” | “被害人颅骨内满是滑稠状物” |
[08:13] | That Carl paints quite a picture, doesn’t he? | 卡尔文笔真不错 是吧 |
[08:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | What can do all that? | 什么东西有这本事 |
[08:21] | I got nothing. | 我想不到 |
[08:22] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[08:25] | Well, maybe we should focus more on the case | 或许我们该把精力多放在案子上 |
[08:26] | and less on the Dr. Phil crap. | 而不是心理治疗 |
[08:36] | It’s just over here. | 就在这边 |
[08:38] | This is — was Olivia’s office. | 这是…之前是奥利维亚的办公室 |
[08:46] | So…what is it now? | 现在呢 |
[08:51] | It’s…kinda mine now. | 是我的了 |
[08:54] | So is that yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[08:56] | It’s for positive energy. | 是为了提供正能量 |
[08:59] | I’m a Wiccan. | 我是个巫士 |
[09:02] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[09:04] | So how well did you know Olivia? | 你对奥利维亚有多了解 |
[09:06] | She was my boss. | 她是我上司 |
[09:09] | Is it true what they’re saying, | 他们说的是真的吗 |
[09:10] | that she, you know… | 她… |
[09:13] | killed herself? | 是自杀的 |
[09:14] | Well, we’re working on that. | 我们还在查 |
[09:18] | Now the day she died, was Olivia acting strange? | 奥利维亚死的那天 有什么异常举动吗 |
[09:20] | Not really. I mean… | 没有 |
[09:23] | She was getting headaches. Bad ones, like super migraines. | 她说头疼 很严重 很厉害的偏头疼 |
[09:26] | But we all knew she was working too hard. | 但我们都知道她是工作狂 |
[09:29] | She have any enemies? | 她有敌人吗 |
[09:31] | Somebody who held a grudge, maybe wanted to do her harm? | 有人对她有宿怨 或许想伤害她的 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:37] | I mean, Olivia was great, | 奥利维亚是个大好人 |
[09:39] | but this is Child Protective Services. | 但这里毕竟是儿童保护服务处 |
[09:42] | We get threats all the time. | 我们经常收到威胁 |
[09:44] | – From who? – Everyone. | -来自什么人 -各种人 |
[09:45] | You don’t make a lot of friends when sometimes | 有时候 拆散一个家庭才是上策 |
[09:47] | what’s best for a family is to split them up. | 所以我们经常得罪人 |
[09:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:51] | Yeah, can we see Olivia’s case files? | 可以给我们看看奥利维亚的案卷吗 |
[09:53] | Of course. They’re right over here. | 当然 就在这边 |
[09:59] | – Well, that was easy. – What? | -真轻松 -什么 |
[10:02] | What? The Wicca’d Witch of the West in there. | 什么 当然是里面那位西方邪恶女巫 |
[10:05] | Little Miss Positive Energy wanted a bigger office, | 正能量小姐想要更大的办公室 |
[10:08] | did a little hoodoo… | 就施了魔法 |
[10:11] | I say we put a witch-killing cap in her ass, call it a day. | 我们干掉这个女巫 就收工吧 |
[10:15] | Yeah, but we checked the church and Olivia’s house. | 是啊 但我们查过教堂和奥利维亚家 |
[10:19] | We didn’t exactly find any hex bags. | 并没有找到巫术袋 |
[10:21] | So she covered her tracks. | 那么说她掩盖了证据 |
[10:23] | But we’re not looking at a witch. | 但我们找的不是女巫 |
[10:26] | I’m not saying it’s not Beth. | 我并不是说不是贝丝 |
[10:28] | I’m — I’m just saying we need proof. | 我是说 我们需要证据 |
[10:30] | And look, if it’s her, I’ll shoot her myself. | 如果是她 我亲自打死她 |
[10:32] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[10:34] | No, I’m definitely shooting her. | 绝对要我来打死她 |
[11:00] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw! | 救我 上帝 |
[11:41] | Coroner says signs of stigmata | 验尸官说有圣痕 |
[11:43] | with a side of scrambled brains, just like Olivia. | 外加脑子被搅成浆 跟奥利维亚一样 |
[11:46] | – Great. – Did you find anything? | -这可好 -有发现吗 |
[11:47] | Maybe. Kid delivered groceries all over town, | 或许吧 他到处送杂货 |
[11:49] | so I checked his route against Olivia’s case files. | 我拿他的送货路线跟奥利维亚的案卷做了对比 |
[11:51] | – And? – Got a match. | -怎么样 -有结果 |
[11:54] | Tell us about the Petersons. | 跟我们说说彼得森一家 |
[11:55] | They’re weird. | 他们很怪 |
[11:56] | – How weird? – All the way. | -怎么怪 -非常怪 |
[11:58] | That family, they’re, like, off the charts religious. | 那家人虔诚得爆表 |
[12:01] | Old, old Testament. | 很信《旧约》 |
[12:02] | I’m talking no cars, no electricity, no nothing. | 不开车 不用电 什么都不用 |
[12:06] | Kids are homeschooled. | 孩子都在家自学 |
[12:07] | Family like that, we try to keep an eye on them, but… | 那种家庭 我们都尽量留意 但是 |
[12:12] | But what, Beth? | 但是怎么了 贝丝 |
[12:13] | Their oldest, Magda — | 他们的长女 玛格达 |
[12:15] | a few years ago, she got pneumonia, | 几年前 她患了肺炎 |
[12:17] | and the family wouldn’t let a doctor treat her. | 他们家的人不许医生给她治疗 |
[12:20] | They said whatever happened was God’s will. | 他们说不管发生什么都是上帝的旨意 |
[12:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:24] | She died. | 她死了 |
[12:28] | All right. Um, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[12:33] | So? | 怎么样 |
[12:34] | Weird, creepy, off the grid, | 古怪 吓人 与世隔绝 |
[12:35] | Children of the Corn people. | 《玉米田的小孩》式的一家 |
[12:35] | 史蒂芬·金小说 讲小孩念力控制人杀人 | |
[12:38] | Yeah, I’m in. | 我愿去查查 |
[13:04] | Guess we’re walking from here. | 看来后面得徒步了 |
[13:23] | When they cut the cord, they really cut the cord. | 他们隔绝电力做得很彻底啊 |
[13:25] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是 |
[13:29] | How fast you think their buggy goes? Like, top speed? | 你觉得他们的马车最快能跑多快 |
[13:32] | Hey, about yesterday… | 昨天的事 |
[13:34] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | Next time you gotta take a leak, I’ll pull over. | 下次你想撒尿 我停车就是了 |
[13:36] | I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about you and Mom. | 我不是想说那个 我是想说你和妈妈 |
[13:40] | What about her? What, she took some cash, | 她怎么了 她拿了点现金 |
[13:42] | she took a cellphone she doesn’t answer, | 她拿走了手机 却不接 |
[13:43] | and she bailed on us. | 然后抛下我们跑路了 |
[13:45] | I mean, think about what she’s going through. | 想想她现在的经历 |
[13:46] | After everything, she probably just needs some space. | 发生了那么多 她大概只是需要点空间 |
[13:49] | We’ve been there. | 我们也经历过 |
[13:50] | We’ve both had times where we needed time apart. | 我们都曾有需要分开的时候 |
[13:52] | – And we both came back. – You don’t think she’s going to? | -我们都回来了 -你觉得她不会吗 |
[13:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:56] | She hates the way that we were raised. | 她不喜欢我们长大的方式 |
[13:57] | She hates the fact that we’re hunters. | 她不喜欢我们成了猎人 |
[13:58] | Maybe she starts walking and she doesn’t stop. | 或许她一走就不会停下了 |
[14:00] | You know, she obviously has zero interest | 她显然完全不想 |
[14:03] | in keeping this family together. | 让我们一家人在一起 |
[14:04] | Well, you know, sometimes families do better | 有时候分开一阵 |
[14:06] | after a little time apart. | 对一个家庭更好 |
[14:08] | Yeah, who? The Mansons? | 哪个家庭 曼森家族吗 |
[14:16] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[14:17] | Abraham Peterson? I’m James Morrison. | 亚伯拉罕·彼得森吗 我是詹姆斯·莫里森 |
[14:19] | This is my associate Ray Manzarek. | 这位是我同事 雷·曼扎莱克 |
[14:21] | We’re your new case workers with Child Protective Services. | 我们是儿童保护服务处新派来的你们的案件专员 |
[14:24] | – Pleasure to meet you. – Pleasure to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[14:26] | Yeah, thought you’d be, uh, you know, | 我以为你会是… |
[14:29] | long beard, suspenders, big hat. | 大胡子 吊带裤 大帽子呢 |
[14:33] | We’re not that kind of religious. | 我们不是那种信徒 |
[14:38] | Mr. and Mrs. Peterson, | 彼得森先生和太太 |
[14:40] | we’re here because your previous case worker, | 我们来是因为你们之前的案件专员 |
[14:42] | Olivia Sanchez, | 奥利维亚·桑切斯 |
[14:44] | has passed away. | 已经去世了 |
[14:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:55] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[14:58] | How often did she visit? | 她多久来一次 |
[14:59] | Every few months. | 每隔几个月 |
[15:01] | We liked her better than the other one — | 我们喜欢她 比另一个强 |
[15:03] | that Beth. | 贝丝 |
[15:06] | And what was wrong with Beth? | 贝丝有什么不好 |
[15:08] | She hated us because of our faith. | 她因为我们的信仰而讨厌我们 |
[15:11] | Olivia Sanchez was a Papist, but… | 奥利维亚·桑切斯是天主教徒 |
[15:15] | at least she believed in God. | 但她至少信奉上帝 |
[15:19] | Do you know God, gentlemen? | 你们了解上帝吗 先生们 |
[15:21] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:22] | Yeah, we’re — we’re besties. | 我们…是好哥们 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | I’m a little embarrassed to ask, | 我有点不好意思 |
[15:35] | but do you think one of you boys might help me with something? | 但你们中谁能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:10] | So what happens when, | 这种东西坏掉 |
[16:12] | stuff like this goes wrong and no one’s around to help you? | 又没人来帮你们 你们要怎么办 |
[16:15] | Pray harder. | 更努力地祈祷 |
[16:16] | See, I’m not good with all this. | 我不太擅长这些 |
[16:18] | I was a computer programmer till about five years ago. | 直到五年前 我还是个计算机程序员 |
[16:21] | What made you move out to the middle of nowhere? | 那你为什么搬到了这种荒郊野岭 |
[16:24] | The world out there is all distractions. | 外面的世界都是纷扰 |
[16:28] | Consumerism, corporations. | 消费主义 大企业 |
[16:30] | And the people, if they’re not shopping or stuffing their face, | 世人 如果不在购物 或大吃 |
[16:34] | they’re sitting in front of some screen | 就是坐在一个屏幕前 |
[16:36] | watching fake people do fake things, | 看着假人作假 |
[16:39] | while the real world just gets more and more screwed up. | 而真实的世界只是越来越糟 |
[16:42] | Gail and I, we didn’t want that for our kids, so… | 盖尔和我 不希望孩子变成那样 |
[16:45] | so here we are, sweatin’ our butts off. | 所以我们成了这样 忙得满头大汗 |
[16:49] | The things you do for family. | 你为家庭付出的一切啊 |
[16:54] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[16:55] | All right, let’s get this wheel on. | 那好 我们把轮子装上吧 |
[16:57] | On three. | 数到三 |
[16:59] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:16] | We’re out of coffee. Hope lemonade’s all right. | 我们没有咖啡了 希望你喜欢柠檬水 |
[17:18] | – Oh, yeah. Great. Thank you. – Welcome. | -嗯 当然 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[17:24] | – Happy family. – No, they weren’t. | -幸福的一家 -不是的 |
[17:29] | The father was working 80 hours a week | 照片里的父亲一周工作80小时 |
[17:31] | to barely pay the mortgage. | 也只能勉强偿还按揭 |
[17:33] | And what little time he did spend at home, | 他能在家里待的少的可怜的时间里 |
[17:35] | he spent in a bottle. | 也都用来喝酒了 |
[17:37] | Children were on four different kinds | 孩子们吃着四种 |
[17:38] | of behavior-enhancing medication and barely spoke. | 能力增强药物 几乎从不说话 |
[17:43] | Could text up a storm, though. | 但很会发短信 |
[17:45] | And the mother, she was the worst. | 母亲最糟了 |
[17:48] | She was so pilled up, she could barely think straight. | 她药吃的太多 脑子都不清楚了 |
[17:51] | So what happened? | 后来呢 |
[17:53] | God showed them a better way. | 上帝让他们知道有更好的道路 |
[18:00] | I was in a car accident. | 我出了车祸 |
[18:03] | Almost died. | 差点死了 |
[18:05] | Nerves in the lower half of my body are damaged. | 我身体下部的神经受损 |
[18:09] | I saw doctors. | 我去看了医生 |
[18:12] | No one could stop the pain. | 没人能减缓疼痛 |
[18:14] | Best they could do was give me drugs, | 他们最多只能给我药物 |
[18:15] | – which helped for a while. – Yeah. | -一段时间内是有帮助 -嗯 |
[18:17] | But the more I took, the more I needed. | 但我吃得越多 就想吃越多 |
[18:20] | And when I didn’t get them… | 我拿不到时… |
[18:26] | And then one night, | 然后有一晚 |
[18:27] | when things were at their worst, I was… | 情况跌落谷底 我… |
[18:30] | lying in a puddle of my own sick. | 躺在自己的呕吐物里 |
[18:33] | I heard a voice. | 听到了一个声音 |
[18:35] | It was God’s voice. | 上帝的声音 |
[18:38] | And he said, “Go, live a life of simplicity and humility, | 他说 “去过简单谦卑的生活吧 |
[18:42] | and all your pain will be taken away.” | 你的痛苦都将消失” |
[18:45] | So has the pain gone away? | 疼痛消失了吗 |
[18:49] | I get by, with His grace. | 有他的恩典 我能撑过去 |
[18:53] | Mrs. Peterson, | 彼得森太太 |
[18:57] | what can you tell me about Ricky Copeland? | 能跟我说说瑞奇·考佩兰吗 |
[19:01] | The delivery boy? | 送货员 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:04] | Comes by once a week, | 一周来一次 |
[19:05] | brings us things we can’t grow ourselves. | 给我们送我们不能自己种的东西 |
[19:08] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | Well… | 他 |
[19:14] | He’s dead, too. | 他也死了 |
[19:20] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[19:24] | You see? | 你知道了 |
[19:27] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:29] | God has a plan for us all. | 上帝对我们每个人都有安排 |
[19:31] | So what happened to your daughter, was that God’s plan? | 那你女儿的事 也是上帝的安排吗 |
[19:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:45] | She didn’t have to die. | 她并不非得死的 |
[19:48] | She was sick. | 她病了 |
[19:50] | If you had taken her to a doctor — | 如果你肯带她去见医生 |
[19:51] | – God does – God doesn’t care what kind of life you live. | -上帝… -上帝才不管你过什么样的生活 |
[19:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:56] | And God didn’t kill your daughter. You did. | 上帝也没杀死你女儿 是你害死了她 |
[20:03] | Think you boys should go. | 你们该走了 |
[20:20] | All right. We’re clear on what we gotta do, right? | 好了 我们清楚该做什么了吧 |
[20:23] | – Yeah, definitely. – What’s that for? | -是啊 -那是干吗的 |
[20:26] | To track down Magda’s ghost. What’s… | 找玛格达的鬼魂 你… |
[20:28] | Beth. The witch. | 贝丝 那女巫 |
[20:29] | – Dean, this isn’t a witch. – Well, it’s not a ghost. | -迪恩 这不是女巫干的 -也不是鬼 |
[20:32] | Those people let their daughter die. | 他们任由自己的女儿死去 |
[20:34] | – She’s angry and wants revenge. – Yeah, but they’re alive. | -她很生气 想复仇 -但他们还活着 |
[20:37] | Besides, how — how she getting around town, huh? | 而且 她怎么到处跑的 |
[20:39] | Ghosts are tied to one place. | 鬼魂是被束缚在一个地方的 |
[20:40] | Or — or to a person or to a thing. | 或是束缚在一个人 或一件物上 |
[20:42] | – Oh, you’re reaching. – And you’re not? | -你太牵强了 -你就不吗 |
[20:44] | Beth didn’t even know the delivery boy. | 贝丝都不认识那个送货员 |
[20:46] | Maybe, maybe not, but I’m gonna find out. | 或许吧 我会去查个明白 |
[20:49] | Look, you didn’t spend alone time with that woman. | 你没跟那女人单独接触过 |
[20:51] | She is disturbed. | 她不正常 |
[20:52] | The family’s weird, but they’re good people. | 这家人是挺怪 但他们是好人 |
[20:55] | Look, Beth wanted the better job, she killed to get it. | 贝丝想要更好的工作 就为此杀人 |
[20:56] | – End of story. – You’re wrong. | -就是这样 -你错了 |
[20:58] | All right, look, you got your ideas, I got mine. | 好吧 你有你的看法 我有我的 |
[20:59] | You wanna stay here and, uh, scan the farm for EMF, | 你想留下 扫描农场里有没有电磁场 |
[21:01] | you go right ahead. I’m on Beth. | 你自便 我去查贝丝 |
[21:04] | – Fine. We’ll see who’s right. – Well, you’ll see I’m right. | -好啊 看看谁是对的 -肯定我是对的 |
[22:02] | *I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy* | *我如此欢愉* |
[22:07] | *Down in my heart* | *心中充满欢乐* |
[22:09] | *Where?* | *在哪里* |
[22:10] | *Down in my heart to stay* | *就在我心里* |
[22:16] | *And if the Devil doesn’t like it* | *若是魔鬼不喜欢* |
[22:19] | *He can sit on a tack* | *让他去坐在钉子上吧* |
[22:23] | *Ouch* | *疼啊* |
[22:24] | *Sit on a tack* | *坐在钉子上* |
[22:26] | *Ouch* | *疼啊* |
[22:29] | *And I’m so happy* | *我好开心* |
[22:32] | *So very happy* | *非常开心* |
[22:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:58] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[23:03] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[23:07] | That woman. That boy. | 那女人 那男孩 |
[23:11] | You killed them. | 你杀了他们 |
[23:15] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[23:25] | I have tried to keep the Devil locked away, | 我一直努力把魔鬼锁起来 |
[23:29] | and you let him out. | 你还是放他出来了 |
[23:31] | You couldn’t let it rest. | 你就是不能不惹事 |
[23:33] | And now… | 现在 |
[23:36] | Now the Devil is doing his work through you. | 魔鬼在通过你作恶了 |
[23:41] | Confess your sins. | 坦白罪孽 |
[23:54] | Pray for forgiveness. | 祈求宽恕 |
[23:55] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw | 救我 上帝 |
[23:58] | a-rum mayyaw mto ‘ad naf-shaw. | [阿拉姆语] |
[24:02] | Tma-‘ith bama-‘a-ma-ke syawn w-leth a-thar lma’kum. | [阿拉姆语] |
[24:13] | Ishthal-hith bmik-ri. | [阿拉姆语] |
[25:10] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[25:13] | – What’s wrong? – Mom’s with Magda. | -怎么了 -妈妈在玛格达那儿 |
[25:19] | Your mother’s doing God’s work. | 你妈妈在按上帝的旨意行事 |
[25:22] | She’s hurting her. | 她在伤害她 |
[25:23] | Son, the Devil’s a deceiver. | 儿子 魔鬼会骗人 |
[25:26] | Don’t let him sow doubt in you. | 别让他在你心中洒下怀疑的种子 |
[25:28] | If anyone found out about Magda, they’d come for her. | 如果有人得知玛格达的事 会来抓她的 |
[25:41] | And if that happened… | 如果发生那种事 |
[25:44] | I love your sister… | 我爱你姐姐 |
[25:49] | but you know what she can do. | 但你知道她的本事 |
[25:53] | Magda… | 玛格达 |
[25:57] | Magda’s our cross to bear. | 玛格达是我们的负担 |
[26:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:29] | Working late? | 加班呢 |
[26:32] | Sorry, Agent, you surprised me. | 抱歉 探员 你吓我一跳 |
[26:35] | No worries. | 没事 |
[26:39] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[26:45] | How you liking the new gig? | 喜欢新工作吗 |
[26:51] | I hate it. | 很不喜欢 |
[26:56] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[26:58] | You make more, but you work more. | 挣得更多 但活儿也更多 |
[27:01] | And if somebody screws up, that’s on you. | 要是有人搞砸 都要怪到你头上 |
[27:04] | If somebody blows a deadline, that’s on you. | 有人超了截止日期 怪你 |
[27:07] | And if somebody’s photocopying their ass in the breakroom, | 有人在休息室里复印屁股 |
[27:09] | you have to adult and act all mad, | 你得像个大人一样发火 |
[27:11] | even though it’s kind of hilarious. | 虽然那样很好笑 |
[27:14] | Being the boss sucks. | 做老板很讨厌的 |
[27:17] | I don’t know how Olivia did it. | 真不知奥利维亚怎么做到的 |
[27:19] | I-I thought you wanted this job. | 我以为你想要这份工作呢 |
[27:21] | No. Nobody wants this job. | 才不 没人想要这份工作 |
[27:30] | So…why are you here? | 你来有什么事 |
[27:38] | Krav lwaw-thi prok yaw-thi. | [阿拉姆语] |
[27:42] | Hekh ksa-gi-uth ra-chamawch | [阿拉姆语] |
[27:44] | this-tha-kal lwaw-thi. | [阿拉姆语] |
[27:47] | W-al this-tha-lak… | [阿拉姆语] |
[27:48] | a-pawch me-‘av-dawch. | [阿拉姆语] |
[27:51] | A-ni yaw-thi sar-hev a-rum ‘yawk li. | [阿拉姆语] |
[27:56] | Again. | 再来 |
[27:57] | Again! | 再来 |
[28:00] | Ra-chamawch this-tha-kal lwaw-thi. | [阿拉姆语] |
[28:02] | Shezev-ni mba’-le dvawv-vay. | [阿拉姆语] |
[28:05] | A-ni yaw-thi a-do-nay a-rum tawv. | [阿拉姆语] |
[28:17] | Beth is not a witch. | 贝丝不是女巫 |
[28:19] | You were right about the whole ghost thing. | 你的鬼魂理论是对的 |
[28:20] | Listen, Magda is still alive. | 听着 玛格达还活着 |
[28:23] | – Wait, what? – Yes, Magda’s not dead. | -等等 什么 -是啊 玛格达没死 |
[28:26] | She’s alive! | 她还活着 |
[28:30] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[28:34] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:36] | – Sammy? – Okay, listen to me. | -萨姆 -听我说 |
[28:39] | I can help your sister, okay? | 我可以帮你姐姐 |
[28:42] | I just need you to trust me here. | 你得相信我 |
[28:56] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[28:58] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[29:11] | *Joshua fought the battle of Jericho* | *约书亚打了杰里科之役* |
[29:15] | *And the walls came tumbling down* | *城墙都轰然崩塌* |
[29:19] | *You may talk about your men of Gideon* | *你可以说你的犹太勇士* |
[29:23] | *You may talk about your men of…* | *你可以说…* |
[29:25] | Magda? | 玛格达 |
[29:32] | Magda Peterson. | 玛格达·彼得森 |
[29:35] | That’s not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |
[29:38] | I’m not Magda. | 我不是玛格达 |
[29:40] | I’m the Devil. | 我是魔鬼 |
[29:43] | No. | 不 |
[29:45] | No, you’re not. You’re really not. | 不 你不是 你真不是 |
[29:49] | He’s inside me. I can hear him whispering. | 他在我体内 我听得到他的低语 |
[29:54] | He lets me hear what people are thinking. | 他让我听到其他人的想法 |
[29:58] | He lets me do things. | 他让我做事情 |
[30:02] | What kind of things? | 什么样的事情 |
[30:08] | Magda, I’m here… I’m here to help you. | 玛格达 我是来帮你的 |
[30:13] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[30:15] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:50] | They’ll come for us, our children. | 他们会来抓我们的 我们的孩子 |
[30:54] | We need to leave tonight. | 我们今晚就得走 |
[30:57] | Magda… | 玛格达 |
[30:59] | You’re not the Devil. You’re just psychic. | 你不是魔鬼 你只是有灵力 |
[31:03] | There are others out there like you, like — like me. | 还有其他你这样的人 我这样的人 |
[31:06] | I have powers, too. | 我也有灵力 |
[31:08] | I’d get these visions sometimes | 我有时会看到幻象 |
[31:10] | and — and I could move things with my mind. | 我可以靠念力移动物体 |
[31:15] | You can do that? | 你可以吗 |
[31:17] | Well, no, not anymore, I don’t think. | 现在应该不行了 |
[31:19] | But that didn’t make me the Devil. | 但那不代表我是魔鬼 |
[31:21] | It — it — it just made me who I am. | 那只是我的一部分 |
[31:25] | Then you are evil. | 那你是邪恶的 |
[31:30] | Mother says I’m evil, | 母亲说我是邪恶的 |
[31:33] | ’cause I hurt people. | 因为我伤害人 |
[31:36] | Who did you hurt? | 你伤了谁 |
[31:38] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[31:40] | She was pretty, | 她那么漂亮 |
[31:42] | and she always smiled. | 还总是笑 |
[31:46] | And I thought that maybe she could help me. | 我以为她可以帮我 |
[31:52] | I couldn’t talk to her, but I could hear her thoughts. | 我不能跟她说话 但我听得到她的想法 |
[31:59] | And I thought maybe I could make her hear mine. | 我想 或许我可以让她听到我的想法 |
[32:04] | So I prayed. | 所以我祈祷 |
[32:06] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw. | 救我 上帝 |
[32:07] | Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw. | 救我 上帝 |
[32:10] | Tma-‘ith bama-‘a-ma-ke syawn w-leth a-thar lma’kum. | [阿拉姆语] |
[32:15] | And I reached out to her… | 我向她求助 |
[32:17] | Ishthal-hith bmik-ri ith-char-char ‘inki. | [阿拉姆语] |
[32:21] | …but she never came. | 但她再没来 |
[32:22] | And I did it again with the delivery boy. | 然后我又对送货员那么做了 |
[32:29] | Mother says I killed them. | 母亲说我杀了他们 |
[32:33] | Magda, that wasn’t your fault. | 玛格达 那不怪你 |
[32:37] | You are not the Devil. You’re not evil. | 你不是魔鬼 你不邪恶 |
[32:39] | And it’s scary. I-I know it’s scary. | 这很吓人 我知道 |
[32:42] | But you can learn how to control it. | 但你可以学会控制它 |
[32:45] | You don’t ever have to hurt anyone ever again. | 你再也不用伤害任何人了 |
[33:05] | It’s time for supper. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[33:15] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[33:17] | Abraham… | 亚伯拉罕 |
[33:20] | your daughter needs help. | 你女儿需要帮助 |
[33:22] | What do you think we’ve been doing all these years? | 你以为我们这些年都在做什么 |
[33:26] | You talk about knowing God, but we know the Devil. | 你说你了解上帝 但我们了解魔鬼 |
[33:30] | We’ve been wrestling with her for years. | 我们跟她纠缠好多年了 |
[33:33] | You have any idea what she’s done? | 你知道她做了什么吗 |
[33:35] | Those people, but… | 那些人 |
[33:37] | That wasn’t her fault. | 那不能怪她 |
[33:39] | You think they’re the first? | 你以为他们是最先遭殃的 |
[33:42] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[33:44] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[33:51] | Before we came here… | 我们来到这儿之前 |
[33:54] | I wanted a new cellphone, | 我想要部新电话 |
[33:57] | but my mom wouldn’t buy me one. | 但妈妈不肯给我买 |
[33:59] | We were driving home, and she screamed at me to pull over. | 我们当时正开车回家 她大叫着让我停车 |
[34:04] | And I felt the Devil at my hands. | 我感到魔鬼握住了我的手 |
[34:08] | I yanked that wheel right into oncoming traffic. | 我一打轮 冲向了迎面来的车 |
[34:12] | She did this to me. | 是她害我的 |
[34:14] | She did this to us. | 是她害了我们 |
[34:17] | She has taken lives. | 她夺走了生命 |
[34:19] | Don’t you understand that by keeping her here, | 你难道不明白 我们把她关在这儿 |
[34:20] | we’re protecting you? | 是在保护你们 |
[34:22] | By doing what? Beating the hell out of her? | 做什么 把她打得半死吗 |
[34:24] | Pain purges sin. | 疼痛能清除罪孽 |
[34:27] | No, it doesn’t. You’re wrong. | 才不能 你错了 |
[34:31] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[34:35] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[34:44] | We thank you for these bountiful gifts. | 感谢您赠予的美味食物 |
[34:46] | May they nourish our body and soul. | 愿它们滋养我们的身体和灵魂 |
[34:48] | And look after each one of us, | 请照顾我们每个人 |
[34:50] | now and until our dying day. | 直到我们大限到来 |
[34:54] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[35:05] | Dig in, everyone. | 吃吧 各位 |
[35:07] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[35:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:21] | Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕 |
[35:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:32] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:36] | Eat. | 吃啊 |
[35:38] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[35:40] | This is how we will stay together. | 我们这样才能永远在一起 |
[35:42] | We will enter Heaven as a family. | 我们将作为一家人进入天堂 |
[35:48] | Eat! | 吃啊 |
[35:49] | Elijah, do not eat that. | 以利亚 别吃 |
[35:53] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[35:56] | – Mom? – Eat. | -妈妈 -吃 |
[35:59] | Elijah, do not do it. | 以利亚 别 |
[36:01] | Eat! | 吃啊 |
[36:08] | No! | 不要 |
[36:12] | Devil. | 魔鬼 |
[36:19] | No! | 不要 |
[36:30] | I’m not the Devil. You are. | 我不是魔鬼 你才是 |
[36:47] | Magda, stop! You don’t have to do this. | 玛格达 住手 你不用这么做的 |
[36:49] | You could control it. | 你可以控制它 |
[36:51] | Magda, nobody else has to die. | 玛格达 再不需要死人了 |
[36:53] | Please! | 求你 |
[37:25] | She’s the Devil! | 她是魔鬼 |
[37:27] | The Devil is among us! | 魔鬼就在人间 |
[37:31] | She must be cleansed! | 她必须被净化 |
[37:34] | She is the Devil! | 她是魔鬼 |
[37:37] | Pray for us! | 为我们祈祷 |
[37:41] | Sorry I missed all the psycho. | 抱歉我错过了疯子发作 |
[37:43] | Hey, you thought our family was crazy. | 你还觉得我们家就够疯了 |
[37:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:55] | Hey, Magda. | 玛格达 |
[37:58] | Are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[38:05] | Beth called my aunt in California. | 贝丝给我在加州的姑妈打了电话 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna be staying with her. | 我会去跟她住 |
[38:11] | She has a ranch. | 她有间农场 |
[38:13] | Lots of wide open country. | 很开阔的乡村空间 |
[38:17] | Well, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:18] | You know, sometimes in order to figure things out, | 有时候 人想理清楚思路 |
[38:20] | a person needs space. | 就需要点空间 |
[38:26] | Agent, can I talk to you? | 探员 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[38:39] | Magda, I-I know it doesn’t feel like it right now,but… | 玛格达 我知道你现在不这么觉得 |
[38:44] | you’re gonna be all right. | 但你不会有事的 |
[38:46] | You can do this. You will do this. | 你可以的 你能行的 |
[38:50] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[38:52] | that power… | 那能力 |
[38:54] | it doesn’t control you. | 它不能控制你 |
[38:56] | You control it. | 是你控制它 |
[38:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:05] | If you ever need anything, anything, | 如果你今后需要什么 |
[39:08] | call me, okay? | 都可以打给我 |
[39:10] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[39:16] | Think you made the right call back there, letting her go? | 你觉得你的决定是正确的吗 放了她 |
[39:19] | I hope so. I mean… | 希望是 |
[39:21] | Magda didn’t know what she was doing. She had no idea. | 玛格达不知道自己做了什么 完全不懂 |
[39:24] | I think she deserves a second chance. | 我觉得该给她个第二次机会 |
[39:26] | What did Beth want? | 贝丝什么事 |
[39:28] | She gave me her number, her personal number. | 她给了我她的电话 私人电话 |
[39:31] | – You were gonna shoot her. – Yeah, I know. | -你本打算杀了她呢 -是啊 |
[39:33] | Kinda weird. Kinda hot. | 挺奇怪的 挺性感的 |
[39:39] | Did you mean what you said back there? | 你刚刚的话是真心的吗 |
[39:44] | Yeah, you were right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[39:47] | This whole mom thing, it’s… | 妈妈的事 |
[39:48] | I mean, we get her back, and then she leaves. | 她回来了 却又走了 |
[39:51] | I hate it, but I get it. I do. | 我很不爽 但我能理解 |
[39:54] | I guess I just…still working through some of that crap. | 我大概…就是还在消化这件事 |
[39:57] | I’ll try to be less of a dick about it. | 我会尽量不那么犯浑 |
[40:01] | Deal. | 好啊 |
[40:09] | 迪恩 电话没电了 又没带充电器 我没事 我永远是”妈妈” 告诉萨姆我爱你们 | |
[40:16] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[40:35] | All right, bathrooms to the right. | 往右去洗手间 |
[40:37] | Soda machines to the left. | 汽水机在左边 |
[40:38] | You have 20 minutes, folks. Then we’re off to Cali. | 给你们20分钟 然后我们就去加州了 |
[41:45] | What’s your status? | 怎么样了 |
[41:46] | I cleaned up the Winchester’s mess. | 我收拾了温家兄弟留下的麻烦 |
[41:48] | As suspected, they couldn’t finish the job. | 我们猜中了 他们没能完成任务 |
[41:51] | Very well. Thank you, Mr. Ketch. | 很好 谢谢你 凯奇先生 |