时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:04] | No. | 有事 |
[00:05] | I spent my life running from hunting. | 我这辈子都在逃避猎魔 |
[00:08] | I never wanted this for you and Sam. | 我从来不希望你和萨姆过这样的生活 |
[00:10] | Feels like yesterday, | 仿佛昨天 |
[00:12] | we were together in heaven, and now… | 我们还一起在天堂 而现在 |
[00:15] | Mom… w-what are you trying to say? | 妈妈 你想说什么 |
[00:18] | I have to go. | 我得离开 |
[00:21] | This whole mom thing, it’s… | 妈妈的事 |
[00:23] | I mean, we get her back, and then she leaves. | 她回来了 却又走了 |
[00:25] | My grandfather spent the rest of his life | 我爷爷穷其一生 |
[00:27] | trying to track down something he called the Thule Society. | 去追踪一个什么修黎社 |
[00:29] | They were this twisted, secret fraternity, | 他们是个极扭曲秘密的社团 |
[00:32] | Hell-bent on world domination, | 想一统世界 |
[00:33] | that sponsored the early days of the nazi party. | 资助过早期纳粹党 |
[00:36] | This last page… | 最后一页 |
[00:37] | Is a roster of every dead thule member who was reanimated. | 是所有死而复生的修黎社人的名册 |
[00:41] | This is why they killed my grandfather? | 他们就为这杀了我爷爷 |
[00:43] | You nazi pig! | 你个纳粹猪猡 |
[00:46] | One rabbi Isaac Bass… he spontaneously combusted. | 艾萨克·巴斯拉比 他自燃了 |
[00:51] | What is that?! | 怎么回事 |
[00:54] | Nazi bastards. | 混账纳粹 |
[01:06] | Anything in there on how to kill it? | 上面写了怎么干掉他们吗 |
[01:07] | If you want a friend of the Thule to stay dead, | 如果你想让一名修黎社的朋友死透 |
[01:11] | burn the body. | 得把尸体烧了 |
[01:16] | You will never kill all the Thule. | 你们杀不尽修黎社 |
[01:18] | Long live… The thule. | 修黎社 万岁 |
[01:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:46] | Mrs. Lloyd. | 劳埃德太太 |
[01:48] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[01:49] | I’m always early. Where is it? | 我一向早到 在哪呢 |
[01:52] | All business. I like that. | 只谈正事 我喜欢 |
[01:55] | 1931. Solid gold. | 1931年 纯金 |
[02:00] | Look at that craftsmanship. | 瞧瞧这工艺 |
[02:06] | No, ma’am, they don’t make them like this anymore. | 女士 如今可再不做这么好的东西了 |
[02:11] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[02:13] | I brought cash. | 我带来了现金 |
[02:14] | How thoughtful. | 真周到 |
[02:17] | Unfortunately, there has been a change. | 很遗憾 事情有变数 |
[02:23] | In the price. | 价格有变 |
[02:25] | But…we had a deal. | 但是…我们说好的 |
[02:28] | Well, you call it a deal. | 你说是”说好” |
[02:29] | I call it, uh, the start of negotiations. | 我说是”谈判的开始” |
[02:32] | You know, tomato, tomahto. | 有什么区别呢 |
[02:36] | I-I couldn’t let it go for less than, uh, | 价格不能低于… |
[02:40] | 80. | 八万 |
[02:41] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:43] | Well, I’m not, but you folks are — | 我没有 但是你们… |
[02:46] | are mad about this stuff. | 对这些玩意如痴如狂 |
[02:48] | I mean, personally, uh, I don’t, uh, see the appeal. | 个人而言 我看不出它的吸引力 |
[02:53] | But if you’re not interested, | 但如果你不想要 |
[02:55] | I can always, uh, find a new buyer. | 我还是可以另找买家 |
[02:58] | Do you know who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[03:00] | Good luck finding that new buyer when the community finds out | 等其他人知道了我的遭遇 |
[03:03] | how I’ve been treated. | 看你还能不能找到买家 |
[03:05] | Fine. Your loss. | 好吧 你的损失 |
[03:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:12] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[03:17] | I-I don’t, uh… | 我不… |
[03:32] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[03:38] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[03:57] | Got everything on the list. | 单子上的都买到了 |
[03:59] | So what are you thinkin’, scrambled or fried? | 怎么样 炒还是炸 |
[04:02] | I’m not really hungry right now. | 我现在不饿 |
[04:05] | Y-you’re not that… | 你不… |
[04:09] | How about some pie? | 那馅饼呢 |
[04:13] | Maybe later. | 待会儿的吧 |
[04:14] | Kind of in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[04:16] | All right, dude, | 好吧 哥 |
[04:18] | something’s wrong. | 你肯定不对劲 |
[04:19] | No. | 没有 |
[04:22] | I get it. If Mom — | 我懂的 如果妈妈… |
[04:24] | I’m gonna stop you right there, okay? | 你别说了 |
[04:25] | Look, Mom needed her space, | 妈妈需要空间 |
[04:27] | and I told you I’m cool with it. | 我说过我不介意 |
[04:28] | But are you really? | 但你真不介意吗 |
[04:35] | Happened last night. | 昨晚发生的 |
[04:37] | “Two Killed in Mystery Fire”” | “两人丧身神秘大火” |
[04:42] | Mystery fire? | 神秘大火 |
[04:44] | Yeah, the kind that doesn’t burn anything but the bodies. | 嗯 只烧了尸体的那种 |
[04:47] | So spontaneous combustion. | 自燃 |
[04:49] | What are you thinking? Uh, witch? Dragon? | 你在想什么 女巫 龙 |
[04:50] | Maybe. Check it out. The old lady? Loaded. | 或许 看啊 这老妇人 超有钱 |
[04:53] | I’m talking Scrooge McDuck swimming in pools of money. | 史高治·麦克老鸭在钱堆里游泳的那种有钱 |
[04:56] | So what’s a lady like that | 所以 这样的女人 |
[04:58] | doing at some crap store at 3:00 a.m.? | 为什么会凌晨3点去一间小破店 |
[05:01] | Well, it says it was an antique shop. | 上面写是古董店 |
[05:04] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:05] | Uh, rich people like antiquing. I don’t know. | 有钱人喜欢买古董 我也不知道 |
[05:10] | I say we check it out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[05:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | – In the meantime, you sure you don’t wanna talk about – No. | -但是现在 你真不想谈谈… -不想 |
[05:17] | Dean, it’s called sublimation. | 迪恩 这叫升华 |
[05:19] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s kinda my thing. | 嗯 我就这样 |
[05:38] | Looks like we missed the calvary. | 看来我们错过了大部队 |
[05:39] | I guess we should go home then. | 那我们是不是该回家了 |
[05:59] | All right, | 好吧 |
[06:00] | I’m guessing that’s the first victim. | 我猜那是第一位被害人 |
[06:02] | Scrooge McDuck lady? | 史高治·麦克老鸭女士 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:07] | Which makes this the antiques dealer. | 那这就是那位古董商了 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Name was Marvin Brickle. | 嗯 马文·布里克 |
[06:11] | Widower. Owned the shop for decades. | 鳏夫 这店开了几十年了 |
[06:16] | No sulphur. | 没有硫磺 |
[06:18] | Ditto EMF. | 没有电磁场 |
[06:20] | Maybe hex bags? | 巫术袋呢 |
[06:24] | Yeah, or, uh, you know… | 嗯 也或许… |
[06:26] | antique shop, full of old stuff. | 古董店 净是老物件 |
[06:28] | Maybe the guy got his hands on a cursed object… | 或许这人拿到了什么受诅咒物件 |
[06:30] | …and it went haywire, started killing everybody. | 物件失控 就开始杀人 |
[06:33] | Yeah, wouldn’t be the first time. | 嗯 那也不是第一次了 |
[06:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:50] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[06:55] | – Dude… – Don’t say it. | -伙计 -别说 |
[06:56] | May–maybe let’s not touch anything | 或许还是什么都别碰吧 |
[06:58] | until we figure out if this stuff wants to kill us or not? | 直到我们搞清楚这些东西会不会想杀我们 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I got it. | 好啊 知道了 |
[07:04] | No. | 算了吧 |
[07:53] | Sam, I think I found something. | 萨姆 我好像有发现 |
[07:55] | It looks like the victims were meeting about | 两个被害人遇害那晚 |
[07:56] | an antique pocket watch the night they died. | 似乎是为一块古董怀表见面 |
[07:59] | Pocket watch? | 怀表 |
[08:00] | Yeah, according to Marv’s e-mail, at least. | 嗯 至少据马文的电邮是这样 |
[08:07] | Uh, Sam? | 萨姆 |
[08:08] | Yeah, hold up. | 嗯 稍等 |
[08:10] | Get this — I hacked into Marv’s hard drive. | 听着 我黑入了马文的硬盘 |
[08:13] | It — it looks like he was conducting… | 看来他在经营 |
[08:14] | …an entire underground business, | 一个地下生意 |
[08:17] | catering to, uh… | 专门针对 |
[08:19] | Nazi nutjobs? | 纳粹疯子 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:23] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:26] | Might wanna take a look at this. | 你最好来看看 |
[08:30] | Yeah. What are you, uh… | 嗯 你怎么… |
[08:33] | That’s, uh… | 这… |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:37] | Looks like Scrooge McDuck lady | 看来史高治·麦克老鸭女士 |
[08:38] | got her rocks off by collecting Nazi crap. | 以收集纳粹的破烂为乐 |
[08:40] | Yeah, guess so. | 是啊 看来是的 |
[08:42] | Uh, according to Marv’s ledger, | 据马文的账簿 |
[08:43] | the watch belonged to a member of Hitler’s inner circle. | 怀表是希特勒一名亲信的 |
[08:48] | – So where is it now? – I don’t know. | -表呢 -不知道 |
[08:49] | The police didn’t report finding it. | 警方没有报告说发现怀表 |
[08:50] | And I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 我要大胆猜测 |
[08:52] | and guess that it’s probably not out there | 表可能既不在外面 |
[08:54] | and probably not in here. | 也不在这里 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:57] | I mean…Nazi connection? | 跟纳粹有关 |
[09:00] | The immolation M.O.? | 杀人模式 |
[09:02] | Sound like anybody we know? | 听上去耳熟吗 |
[09:04] | The Thule. | 修黎社 |
[09:07] | Maybe they crashed the party, | 或许他们来搅局了 |
[09:09] | took the watch, and torched the bystanders. | 拿走了表 并烧死了在场的人 |
[09:14] | Nazis. | 纳粹 |
[09:16] | I hate these guys. | 我真讨厌他们 |
[09:32] | This is — this is fun. I-I don’t really ever do this. | 这真好玩 我从不这样的 |
[09:37] | And everyone’s like, “Watch out for the hookup culture, Ellie.” | 大家都说 “提防约炮文化 艾莉” |
[09:42] | I think they just worry ’cause, you know, | 我觉得他们就是担心我 |
[09:43] | I-I just got out of a relationship. | 因为我刚结束一段恋情 |
[09:45] | Um, but no, no, I gave — I gave back the ring, | 但我把戒指还回去了 |
[09:47] | so that’s just — that’s all — that’s a good thing, right? | 所以…这是好事 对吧 |
[09:52] | Sorry. Yeah, that was — | 抱歉 嗯 我… |
[09:53] | I-I’m kinda still figuring out how the whole, | 我还在摸索 |
[09:57] | you know, Tinder thing works. | 陌陌这玩意怎么用 |
[09:58] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[09:59] | Yeah, but, like… | 嗯 但是 |
[10:01] | I could — I could be cooler, let’s be honest. | 老实说 我可以更酷一点的 |
[10:04] | ‘Cause, you know, like, your beard, it’s super cool. | 因为 你的胡子太酷了 |
[10:06] | Uh, do you want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I’m gonna — I’m gonna use the, uh, | 嗯 我要去… |
[10:10] | the little girls’…room and just… | 洗手间 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | God. | 天呐 |
[10:26] | Come on, Eleanore. He is hot. | 得了 艾莉诺 他很性感 |
[10:28] | So you just — you put on those big girl pants | 你要穿上”大姑娘”的”裤子” |
[10:31] | and you take off his. | 然后脱了他的裤子 |
[10:33] | Well…regular pants, | 就是普通裤子啦 |
[10:35] | not big girl pants. | 也不是大姑娘的裤子 |
[10:44] | What are you doing? Ellie? | 你们干什么 艾莉 |
[11:06] | Das Madchen! | 那姑娘[德语] |
[11:35] | Idiot! We need her alive. | 白痴 我们得抓活的 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry, father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[11:46] | Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[11:48] | We have what we need to track her. | 我们有办法追踪她 |
[11:51] | Come. | 来吧 |
[11:54] | We’re halfway through the ledger. | 账簿我们已经进行一半了 |
[11:56] | I nailed six, and the golem got the rest. | 我干掉了六个 泥人干掉了其他的 |
[11:59] | It feels good, you know, | 感觉很棒 |
[12:00] | finishing what the Judah Initiative started. | 完成犹大计划开启的事业 |
[12:02] | Your grandfather would be proud. | 你爷爷会感到骄傲的 |
[12:04] | Yeah, well, dropping out of college | 是啊 大学辍学 |
[12:06] | to wipe out Nazi corpse-bags | 去消灭纳粹活死人 |
[12:08] | wasn’t exactly my mother’s dream, | 并非我母亲的梦想 |
[12:09] | but what are you gonna do? | 但还能怎么办 |
[12:13] | You hear about any Thule activity in our neck of the woods? | 你听说我们这边有修黎社活动吗 |
[12:15] | Not lately. | 最近没有 |
[12:16] | These Deutsch-nozzles have been sticking to the Fatherland. | 这些德国混蛋都在父国活动 |
[12:18] | Lately? | 最近 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:20] | They’re closing ranks. All jumpy. | 他们集结了起来 很紧张 |
[12:26] | Any idea what’s cookin’? | 知道是有什么情况吗 |
[12:27] | Whatever it is, it’s big. | 不管是什么事 很重大 |
[12:29] | We got our hands on a few of their documents. | 我们找到了一些他们的文件 |
[12:31] | Code named the mission “Das Blut” — | 任务代号是”Das Blut” |
[12:33] | “The Blood.” | “血” |
[12:34] | The… Wow, that sounds nice and ominous. | 听上去美妙的不祥 |
[12:38] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:38] | I mean, we’re talking the whole enchilada — | 他们整个组织啊 |
[12:40] | the Thule High Command all in one place. | 修黎社最高指挥都聚集在一起 |
[12:44] | Hey, does the, uh, this pocket watch mean anything to you, | 你知道有块重要的怀表吗 |
[12:46] | Nazi-relic wise? | 是纳粹遗物 |
[12:48] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[12:50] | Another body just dropped. | 又发现一具尸体 |
[12:52] | Aaron, we’re gonna have to call you back, bud. | 亚伦 我们得回头再打给你了 伙计 |
[12:59] | By the time we got there, he was ash and bone. | 等我们赶到 他已经烧成灰了 |
[13:03] | What does that to a human being? | 是什么能把人弄成这样 |
[13:05] | You find anything else? | 还有别的发现吗 |
[13:07] | Just the body. The other victim was lucky. | 只有尸体 另一个受害人很幸运 |
[13:10] | She got away, ran to her neighbor’s, | 她逃走了 跑去了邻居家 |
[13:11] | and called for help. | 报了警 |
[13:13] | So where’s the survivor now? | 生还者在哪 |
[13:22] | What’s going on? I already gave my statement. | 怎么了 我已经录过口供了 |
[13:24] | What — what is happening? | 干什么 |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:27] | Oh, my God. No. No, no, no, no, no! | 天呐 不不不 |
[13:28] | Let me out! Somebody, help! Help! | 放我走 来人 救命 |
[13:31] | Somebody help me! Let me out of here! | 来人救命啊 放我出去 |
[13:34] | Help! Please! Please, please, please. | 救命 拜托 |
[13:37] | Please! Let me out of here! | 拜托 放我走 |
[13:43] | Help! Please! | 救命 拜托 |
[13:44] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[13:46] | – Yeah. – We gotta follow that car. | -嗯 -我们得追上车 |
[13:47] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说这话 |
[13:55] | Why are you doing this to me? Please. | 你为什么这么对我 求你了 |
[13:58] | Okay, look, look, I-I will give you whatever you want. | 听着 你想要什么我都给你 |
[14:00] | Okay? I-I don’t really have any money, | 我没有什么钱 |
[14:02] | but my grandparents left me stocks. | 但我祖父母给我留下了股票 |
[14:03] | Just — just, please, tell me what’s going on. | 求你 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[14:05] | Oh, my God. Do you ever shut up? | 天呐 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[14:08] | Man. | 天呐 |
[14:09] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[14:10] | You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[14:24] | Father… | 父亲 |
[14:26] | Yes, I have her. I’m here now. It’s all locked. | 我抓到她了 我到了 都锁着 |
[14:29] | That is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[14:33] | You know, I try with you, I really do. | 我努力了 我真努力了 |
[14:35] | But you expect me to be a mind reader, | 但你总希望我能参透你的心 |
[14:37] | and it’s exhausting. | 这太累人了 |
[14:41] | Father, I gotta go. | 父亲 我得挂了 |
[14:46] | Well, family drama’s a bitch, ain’t it? | 家事最烦人了 是吧 |
[14:49] | Move. | 走 |
[14:55] | So if you’re not cops, then what are you? | 如果你们不是警察 那是什么人 |
[14:58] | There are things out there that shouldn’t exist. | 这世上有些不该存在的东西 |
[15:00] | Bad things. We kill ’em. It’s kind of our job. | 坏东西 我们杀它们 算是我们的工作 |
[15:03] | Yeah, so your safest place is with us right now. | 你现在跟我们在一起最安全 |
[15:07] | Safe from… | 什么会伤害我 |
[15:09] | Nazi zombies. | 纳粹僵尸吗 |
[15:10] | Necromancers. | 是巫师 |
[15:11] | They use blood magic to make themselves almost immortal. | 他们用血魔法让自己能几乎永生 |
[15:15] | Almost? | 几乎 |
[15:16] | Well, you shoot ’em in the head, set ’em on fire, | 如果爆头 焚尸 |
[15:17] | that usually does the trick. | 还是能杀死它们的 |
[15:20] | This is completely insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[15:21] | Ellie, you saw what they did to your friend. | 艾莉 你看到他们怎么对你朋友了 |
[15:26] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[15:28] | why — why would they kill Nick? And why kidnap me? | 他们为什么要杀尼克 为什么要绑架我 |
[15:31] | Those are great questions. | 这些问题问得好 |
[15:33] | What do you tools want with the watch? | 你们这群混蛋要那表做什么 |
[15:35] | And what does it have to do with her? | 这一切跟她有什么关系 |
[15:38] | You’re gonna have to kill me. | 你们杀了我吧 |
[15:41] | All right. Want to, uh… | 好吧 想… |
[15:43] | Yep. All right, let’s go for a walk. | 嗯 好 我们去走走 |
[15:44] | Wait. No. No. You can’t just shoot him. | 等等 不行 你们不能打死他 |
[15:46] | Oh, no, sure I can. | 我当然可以 |
[15:48] | – See, I do it all the time. – Oh, my… | -我经常这么干 -天呐 |
[15:49] | You don’t wanna watch this. | 你不会想看的 |
[15:51] | All right! All right, all right. Just… | 好吧 好吧 别… |
[15:54] | It belongs to my father. Commandant Nauhaus. | 那是我父亲的 纳哈斯指挥官 |
[16:01] | Thule High Command? Ranking officer? | 修黎社最高指挥官之一 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | See, that wasn’t so hard now, was it? | 这没那么难吧 |
[16:10] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[16:14] | You don’t understand. He’ll kill me. | 你不懂 他会杀了我的 |
[16:17] | What do you think this is, a tickle party? | 你以为这是给你挠痒痒用的 |
[16:24] | It started at the end of the war. | 是战争结束时开始的 |
[16:28] | The Soviets had surrounded the Fuhrerbunker. | 苏联包围了元首地堡 |
[16:31] | Everyone knew it was over — | 大家都知道已经没戏了 |
[16:33] | everyone except my father. | 除了我父亲 |
[17:15] | All right, skip the foreplay. | 好了 跳过前戏 |
[17:16] | What did your dad do to Hitler? | 你爸把希特勒怎么了 |
[17:18] | He saved his life. | 他救了他 |
[17:19] | Well, he saved his soul. Like, literally. | 他救了他的灵魂 不是比喻 |
[17:23] | The watch, it’s like a — it’s like a horcrux. | 那表 就像魂器 |
[17:27] | It’s a Harry Potter thing. | 《哈利·波特》梗 |
[17:28] | Oh, you would know that. | 你当然会知道 |
[17:30] | Anyways…so the watch holds Hitler’s soul? | 总之 表装着希特勒的灵魂吗 |
[17:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | You — you trapped Hitler’s soul in a pocket watch? | 你把希特勒的灵魂困在了一块怀表里 |
[17:42] | Why is that? For safekeeping? | 干什么 保存吗 |
[17:45] | No. To bring him back. | 不 是为了复活他 |
[17:50] | It sounded bonkers to me the first time I heard it, too. | 我第一次听时也觉得是疯了 |
[17:53] | The first time you heard it? | 你第一次听说 |
[17:55] | Weren’t you there? | 你当时没在场吗 |
[17:55] | What? No. Man, I was born in Buffalo in ’94. | 什么 不 我是94年在水牛城出生的 |
[18:00] | Listen, this whole “Let’s bring Hitler back” | 听着 “复活希特勒”的计划 |
[18:02] | is more of an O.G. Thule plan. | 已经由来已久了 |
[18:04] | All they do is yap about it. | 他们成天说个不停 |
[18:05] | He’s joking, right? Right? This is — this is a joke. | 他在开玩笑吧 这是玩笑吧 |
[18:08] | Okay, wait. Let’s just — let’s back up to the part | 等等 咱们再回到 |
[18:10] | where your dad is going to resurrect Adolph Hitler. | 你爸打算复活阿道夫·希特勒的那部分 |
[18:15] | After the bunker, | 离开地堡后 |
[18:17] | the Thule agents who were smuggling Hitler’s soul out | 偷偷将希特勒灵魂运出去的修黎社特工 |
[18:19] | got whacked by Soviets. | 遭到了苏联人的袭击 |
[18:20] | – So you lost the watch. – Hey, I didn’t lose it. | -所以你们把表丢了 -不是我丢的 |
[18:22] | It ended up with some Russian family. | 表落入了一个俄罗斯家庭手里 |
[18:24] | Then the Thule tracked it to China and then to Peru. | 然后修黎社追踪它到了中国 然后是秘鲁 |
[18:28] | Then it wound up in that antique shop. | 然后就到了那家古董店里 |
[18:30] | So now they’re all hyped to get their Fuhrer-resurrection on. | 所以他们现在都群情高昂地想复活元首 |
[18:36] | This isn’t a joke. Oh, my God. | 这不是开玩笑 天呐 |
[18:40] | How do they plan on bringing him back? | 他们打算怎么复活他 |
[18:41] | The soul of Hitler can only inhabit the body | 希特勒的灵魂只能寄居在 |
[18:43] | of somebody who possesses his blood. | 拥有他血脉的人的身上 |
[18:45] | His blood. Das blut. | 他的血 Das blut |
[18:47] | So let me get this straight. | 我理理清楚 |
[18:48] | The Thule want to upload Hitler | 修黎社想把希特勒 |
[18:50] | into the body of one of his relatives? | 上传到他一个亲戚的身体里 |
[18:53] | Do they even exist anymore? | 他还有亲戚活着吗 |
[18:55] | Well, there’s one right there. | 那边就有一位 |
[18:58] | Wait. Wait. You think I’m related to Hitler? | 等等 你觉得我跟希特勒有血缘关系 |
[19:05] | Okay, okay, that — that — that is just hilarious. | 好吧 这太好笑了 |
[19:08] | They’ve been keeping tabs on you your whole life. | 你这辈子他们都在留意你 |
[19:10] | The Thule track all of Hitler’s descendants. | 修黎社追踪所有希特勒的后裔 |
[19:12] | You just happen to be in the same state as the watch. | 你碰巧跟表在一个州 |
[19:16] | – Go figure. – No. | -多巧 -不 |
[19:17] | No way. Okay, my mom, she — she tracked our family | 不可能 我妈妈 她追溯我们家谱 |
[19:20] | all the way back to the Mayflower. | 能追溯到五月花号 |
[19:21] | – She said – You’re adopted. | -她说 -你是领养的 |
[19:24] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[19:25] | You’re from Wheaton, Illinois. | 你来自伊利诺伊州 惠顿 |
[19:26] | All-state cross-country all four years. | 四年参加马拉松 |
[19:29] | Wow, way to use the Internet. | 真会使用网络 |
[19:31] | You trained to become a doctor, | 你学做医生 |
[19:32] | but you dropped out at the sight of your first stiff. | 但第一次看到尸体后就辍学了 |
[19:36] | I am taking a sabbatical. | 我是在休假 |
[19:38] | You dipped town two days before your wedding. | 你婚礼前两天逃婚了 |
[19:40] | He was banging our caterer! You… | 他跟我们的餐饮商上床了 你… |
[19:43] | It seems as though this running is a thing for you. | 你似乎特别喜欢跑 |
[19:47] | I-I… | 我… |
[19:51] | See? | 瞧 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I got her. | 嗯 我去追她 |
[19:55] | – We gotta move. – I know. | -我们得走了 -我知道 |
[20:10] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[20:14] | Well, I, uh, texted my mom, | 我给我妈发短信了 |
[20:17] | asked if I was adopted. | 问我是不是领养的 |
[20:19] | She wrote, “Honey, call us.” | 她说 “亲爱的 给我们打电话” |
[20:24] | That guy out there just flipped my life inside out | 那人刚把我的生活搅得天翻地覆 |
[20:26] | in, like, five seconds. | 就花了五秒钟 |
[20:29] | Ellie, I know it probably feels like that right now, | 艾莉 我知道你现在大概是这么觉得 |
[20:32] | but you can handle this. | 但你应付得来的 |
[20:35] | Being a little flighty, I can handle. | 轻浮我应付得来 |
[20:38] | Being related to the biggest genocidal maniac of all time? | 但跟史上最大的种族屠杀疯子有血缘关系 |
[20:42] | I don’t think so. | 未必吧 |
[20:47] | It’s been crazy hot lately, right? | 最近真是热得要命 是吧 |
[20:50] | That global warming… | 全球变暖什么的 |
[21:13] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 |
[21:14] | I know it’s hard to believe this right now,but … | 我知道现在你很难相信 但是 |
[21:17] | it will get easier. | 会好起来的 |
[21:18] | Trust me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 我经历过 |
[21:21] | Oh, right. Did someone wanna use you to resurrect Adolph Hitler? | 是啊 也有人想用你来复活阿道夫·希特勒吗 |
[21:27] | Uh, w– No, not exactly. | 那倒不是 |
[21:28] | There you go. | 这不就是了 |
[21:31] | But they did want me to bring back Lucifer. | 但他们想要我复活路西法 |
[21:34] | I was his vessel — | 我是他的皮囊 |
[21:35] | You almost, almost had me with Hitler. | 希特勒我差点就信了 |
[21:38] | But Lucifer? Really? The Devil? | 但路西法 不是吧 魔鬼 |
[21:42] | I can’t, okay? I can’t do this. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[21:48] | All right, meltdown time’s over. | 好了 崩溃结束了 |
[21:53] | Listen, you need to face this now. | 听着 你现在就得去面对 |
[21:56] | Believe it or not, we actually have the upper hand here. | 不管你信不信 我们现在占优势 |
[21:58] | According to, uh, you know, Junior Jackass in there, | 据那位小混蛋说 |
[22:01] | the Thule want you. | 修黎社需要你 |
[22:02] | Now we can use that. We can set a trap. | 这我们可以利用 来做个陷阱 |
[22:05] | Now you wanna use me as bait? | 你现在想用我当诱饵 |
[22:07] | We don’t want to use you as bait, Ellie, but… | 我们不是想用你当诱饵 艾莉 但是 |
[22:11] | We have the opportunity to take out | 我们有机会一次性消灭 |
[22:12] | the entire Thule High Command in one shot. | 整个修黎社最高指挥 |
[22:16] | Now does that sound scary? Yeah, you bet. | 听上去吓人吗 当然了 |
[22:20] | But there are times when you run | 但是有时候 你该跑 |
[22:21] | and there are times when you stand and fight. | 有时候 你要留下抗争 |
[22:25] | Now is one of those times when you fight. | 现在就是抗争的时候 |
[22:27] | Now we promise that we will keep you safe. | 我们保证会确保你的安全 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:33] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[22:35] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[22:38] | – They’re in there. – Yeah. | -他们在里面 -嗯 |
[24:04] | Verstanden? | 收到 |
[24:06] | Ruckzug! Sie ist auf der Flucht! | 撤 她跑了 |
[24:11] | Go! | 走 |
[24:20] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[24:26] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[24:28] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:52] | She’s still not picking up. | 她还是不接 |
[24:54] | – Awesome. – Maybe she got spooked. | -太好了 -或许她吓到了 |
[24:58] | Well, isn’t running a whole thing with her? | 她不是就知道跑吗 |
[25:01] | Hey, it’s Ellie. You know what to do. | 我是艾莉 你知道该做什么 |
[25:04] | Ellie, it’s Sam Winchester. Again. | 艾莉 还是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[25:06] | Listen, I know all this Hitler stuff is confusing, | 听着 我知道这希特勒的事让人糊涂 |
[25:09] | but I promise we can explain it. | 但我保证我们能解释 |
[25:11] | And we can keep you safe. | 我们能保护你 |
[25:12] | Just call me back. Okay? | 给我回电话 好吗 |
[25:15] | How could you tell them about Hitler? | 你怎么把希特勒的事告诉他们了 |
[25:16] | – I can explain – It wasn’t bad enough | -我可以解释 -被犹大 |
[25:17] | being hunted by the Judah and his revolting golem? | 和他讨厌的泥人追杀还不够糟吗 |
[25:20] | I was stalling. | 我只是在拖时间 |
[25:21] | They would’ve killed me and taken her. | 否则他们会杀了我 带走她 |
[25:25] | You should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我 |
[25:26] | You were supposed to be my heir. | 你本该是我的继承人 |
[25:30] | Instead, you’re an inconceivable disappointment. | 然而 你总是不断让我失望 |
[25:36] | You know, I used to look up to you. | 我以前很敬仰你 |
[25:38] | You conquered death. | 你征服了死亡 |
[25:39] | You did so many things. But now? | 你做了那么多事 但现在呢 |
[25:43] | Now all you wanna do is relive your glory days with Hitler. | 现在你只想重温跟希特勒的光荣岁月 |
[25:47] | Your generation — you millennials — | 你们这一代 千禧一代 |
[25:50] | are too weak to steward the future. | 太软弱 无法掌控未来 |
[25:52] | It needs a stronger hand. | 需要更坚定的人来掌舵 |
[25:54] | The world is divided und inflamed. | 这世界在分裂 燃烧 |
[25:57] | This falling of empires, the flailing of economies, | 帝国的陨落 经济的衰退 |
[26:01] | is precisely why there has never been a better time | 所以说现在是元首回归的 |
[26:04] | for the Fuhrer’s return. | 最佳时机 |
[26:13] | And you… | 你 |
[26:15] | …my dear, | 亲爱的 |
[26:19] | you have his eyes. | 你有他的眼睛 |
[26:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:22] | Somebody help me, please! Help me! | 谁救救我 救命 |
[26:28] | All right, there’s gotta be a tracking spell, right? | 好吧 肯定有追踪咒可用吧 |
[26:32] | Yeah, maybe if we had something to track. | 是啊 如果我们有东西可拿来追踪 |
[26:34] | Guess we hack every traffic light in the city | 那我们黑入城内所有交通监控 |
[26:36] | until we find her. | 直到找到她 |
[27:01] | Begin the purification ritual. | 开始净化仪式 |
[27:04] | A patrol has been sent to find the Winchesters. | 已派侦察队去找温家兄弟了 |
[27:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:08] | Fritz, my son has had a very trying day. | 弗雷茨 我儿子今天累坏了 |
[27:11] | He should rest. | 他该休息 |
[27:15] | What? Hey, no I’m — What are you doing? | 什么 不 你干什么 |
[27:18] | Get your hands off me, assclown. | 放开我 混蛋 |
[27:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:21] | Father! Please! | 父亲 求你 |
[27:23] | I was wrong! We can do it your way! | 我错了 我们可以听你的 |
[27:25] | Father, please! | 父亲 求你 |
[27:27] | Fritz, look, you don’t have to do this, okay? | 弗雷茨 你不用这么做的 |
[27:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:32] | Listen, please, you know who I am. | 听着 求你 你知道我是谁 |
[27:38] | Go on. | 说 |
[27:39] | Fritz. Come in, Fritz. | 弗雷茨 回话 弗雷茨 |
[27:40] | Winchesters’ Impala parked outside diner. | 温家兄弟的英帕拉停在一家餐馆外 |
[27:43] | Sawmill Road. | 锯木厂路 |
[28:04] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:10] | No. I-I-I mean, I have no idea how we’re gonna find her. | 没有 我完全不知道该怎么找她 |
[28:14] | Even if we look at… | 就算我们… |
[28:19] | If you wanna find Ellie, you have to protect me. | 如果你们想找到艾莉 就得保护我 |
[28:23] | Protect you? | 保护你 |
[28:24] | Why should we believe anything you say? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[28:28] | Don’t look now. | 别去看 |
[28:29] | Across the street, there’s a Thule agent | 街对面有个修黎社特工 |
[28:31] | right beside the dumpster outside. | 就在外面垃圾桶旁边 |
[28:37] | Is that enough? | 够了吗 |
[28:40] | I just killed one of my dad’s guys. | 我刚杀了我爸一个手下 |
[28:45] | Could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[28:47] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[28:48] | Do you know what it was like | 你知道父亲是个 |
[28:49] | to have a Nazi necromancer for a father? It sucked. | 纳粹巫师是什么感觉吗 非常糟糕 |
[28:54] | Christmas was a joke. Career Day at school was a nightmare. | 圣诞节别提了 学校职业日更是噩梦 |
[28:58] | All I do is try to make him proud, | 我一直只想让他骄傲 |
[29:00] | I’ll never be good enough. | 但我永远不够好 |
[29:03] | He asked a guy named Fritz to kill me. | 他叫一个叫弗雷茨的人杀我 |
[29:06] | Okay, well, there’s that. | 好吧 这是一点 |
[29:08] | We’ll hear you out. | 我们听你说完 |
[29:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[29:11] | I can take you to her. | 我可以带你们去找她 |
[29:14] | All right, you get the car, I’ll take care of the Kraut. | 好 你去开车 我收拾那德国佬 |
[29:17] | All right. | 好 |
[29:19] | Go. | 去吧 |
[29:24] | The boy has some spine after all. | 那孩子到底还有点种 |
[29:27] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[29:30] | Christoph’s time will come. | 克里斯托弗日后再说 |
[29:33] | For now… | 现在 |
[29:36] | we have more important business. | 我们有更要紧的事 |
[29:49] | Ah, you always loved this one. | 你一直喜欢他 |
[29:51] | Wagner. | 瓦格纳 |
[29:53] | The perfect way to ease der Fuhrer into this new century. | 让元首这样渐渐接受这新世界再合适不过 |
[29:57] | She is prepared. | 她准备好了 |
[30:00] | Sehr gut. | 很好 |
[30:26] | – All right. – Hey, what — what are you doing? | -好了 -你干什么 |
[30:29] | Wait, you’re just gonna leave me here? | 等等 你们要把我丢在这儿 |
[30:31] | – Yeah, pretty much. – What? | -没错 -什么 |
[30:42] | All right, we got two outside and who knows how many inside. | 好了 外面两个 里面不知道有多少 |
[30:46] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:52] | – No. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[30:54] | Dean, we need to be stealth, do this quietly. | 迪恩 我们得悄悄行动 |
[30:58] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[31:00] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:02] | We’ll get a chance. It’s okay. | 会有机会的 没事的 |
[31:13] | Let’s go kill some Nazis. | 我们去杀纳粹吧 |
[31:29] | What are you doing to me? | 你们在对我做什么 |
[31:35] | The Fuher’s soul | 元首的灵魂 |
[31:38] | must occupy a body | 必须占据一具 |
[31:39] | that contains the blood of his blood. | 流着他的血液的躯体 |
[31:46] | Did you really think | 你真以为 |
[31:48] | I’d resurrect the greatest man who ever lived | 我会让史上最伟大的人 |
[31:53] | in the body of a weak, | 复活进入一个软弱 |
[31:56] | unworthy, American female? | 配不上他的美国女人的身体里吗 |
[32:01] | Mein Gott. | 天呐 |
[32:05] | I never needed you, | 我需要的不是你 |
[32:08] | only your blood. | 只需要你的血 |
[32:44] | Das Fuhrer’s. | [德语咒语] |
[32:48] | Ja. | 好 |
[32:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[33:42] | Hitler? | 希特勒 |
[34:01] | Hans? | 汉斯 |
[34:15] | Wolfgang. | 沃尔夫冈 |
[34:49] | Come, come. | 来吧 |
[34:51] | Come! | 来 |
[34:59] | This can’t…be happening. | 这不可能 |
[35:06] | My great-great-grandniece. | 我的曾曾侄孙女 |
[35:15] | Thank you for the gift, Liebchen. | 谢谢你的馈赠 亲爱的 |
[35:24] | What shall we do with her, Fuhrer? | 我们怎么处理她 元首 |
[35:28] | Take the rest of her blood, then give her to the dogs. | 抽干她的血 然后喂狗 |
[35:32] | But, Fuhrer, we have no dogs. | 但元首 我们没有狗 |
[35:33] | Then get some! | 那就去找 |
[35:37] | I love doggies. Woof, woof, woof. | 我喜欢狗狗 汪汪汪 |
[35:40] | Wolfgang, come on. | 沃尔夫冈 走吧 |
[35:51] | Should’ve just brought the grenade launcher. | 真该带上榴弹发射器 |
[35:53] | Admit it, though, you’re having fun. | 承认吧 你挺喜欢这样的 |
[36:07] | Yeah, so much fun. | 是啊 可喜欢了 |
[36:21] | Well, if it isn’t Father of the Year. | 这不是年度最佳父亲吗 |
[36:25] | Address den Fuhrer with respect. | 对元首放尊重点 |
[36:28] | Fuhrer? | 元首 |
[36:31] | Hitler? | 希特勒 |
[36:35] | Hitler. | 希特勒 |
[36:35] | Sam und Dean Winchester. | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[36:38] | You must be important. He feared you. | 你们一定很重要 他怕你们 |
[36:41] | Nauhaus. Still up here. | 纳哈斯 他还在呢 |
[36:46] | A nice new meat suit. | 真是件不错的新皮囊 |
[36:47] | It come with two testicles this time? | 这次有俩蛋蛋吗 |
[36:49] | One of many upgrades I’m enjoying. Like this! | 这是我喜欢的诸多升级之一 比如这个 |
[36:53] | It’s like having a tiny Goebbels in my pocket! | 就像把一个小戈培尔揣在我兜里 |
[36:59] | I sold 10 million copies of “Mein Kampf.” | 我卖掉了一千万本《我的奋斗》 |
[37:02] | What do you think I can do with Twitter? | 你说我能在推特上掀起多大热潮 |
[37:08] | Where is my plane?! | 我的飞机呢 |
[37:11] | Almost ready, Fuhrer. | 就好了 元首 |
[37:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:15] | What shall we do with them? | 我们怎么处理他们 |
[37:21] | Take them with us. | 带上 |
[37:22] | I shall very much enjoy introducing them to my new dogs. | 我会很喜欢把他们介绍给我新养的狗狗 |
[37:38] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[37:42] | No. I-I can explain. | 不 我可以解释 |
[37:55] | Heil this. | 让你再万岁 |
[38:06] | Dude… | 哥… |
[38:09] | You killed Hitler. | 你杀了希特勒 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:16] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:31] | I killed Hitler. | 我杀了希特勒 |
[38:34] | I killed Hitler. | 我杀了希特勒 |
[38:36] | I killed Hitler. | 我杀了希特勒 |
[38:36] | I think that entitles me to free drinks for the rest of my life. | 我觉得这一点足以让我一辈子免费喝酒了 |
[38:39] | I’m gonna get t-shirts made. | 我要去印T恤 |
[38:40] | You know no one’s gonna believe you, right? | 你知道没人会相信你的 是吧 |
[38:42] | But you believe me. You were there. | 但你信我啊 你可是在场的 |
[38:49] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[38:51] | Hold up, you’re not gonna kill me? | 等等 你们不杀我了吗 |
[38:54] | No, we had a deal. | 不杀 说好了的 |
[38:55] | Besides, you got bigger problems. | 再说了 你有更大的麻烦 |
[38:56] | The Thule that are left are gonna hunt you as a traitor forever. | 修黎社的剩余成员将永远追杀你这个叛徒 |
[39:01] | Our advice? | 对此的建议是 |
[39:02] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[39:05] | Why don’t you head back to Buffalo? | 你不如回水牛城吧 |
[39:07] | Nobody goes to Buffalo. | 没人会去水牛城的 |
[39:24] | So how you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[39:26] | Uh, well,we just burned a pile of dead Nazi zombie bodies. | 我们刚刚火化了一堆纳粹僵尸的尸体 |
[39:30] | One of which I killed, | 其中一个还是我杀的 |
[39:31] | so maybe, like, third worst day ever. | 所以这也许是我第三糟的一天吧 |
[39:35] | I’ve had a rough time lately. | 我最近过得挺悲催的 |
[39:36] | Yeah, and then all this happens. | 是啊 然后又发生了这一切 |
[39:39] | I think I’m gonna be okay, though. | 但我觉得我会没事的 |
[39:41] | I should probably call my mom. | 我八成应该给我妈打个电话 |
[39:44] | You can only run for so long, you know? | 不能再逃避了 |
[39:47] | So, uh, what do you think is harder, | 所以 你觉得哪个更难一些 |
[39:50] | facing the reincarnation of Hitler | 面对希特勒再生 |
[39:51] | or going back to med school? | 还是回去上医学院 |
[39:54] | I think I gotta say Hitler. | 我觉得我会选希特勒 |
[39:56] | Yeah, I think — I think so. | 是啊 我也是这么认为的 |
[39:59] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[40:01] | Yeah. Uh… take care of yourself. | 嗯 好好保重 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:20] | Good to go. | 可以走了 |
[40:23] | You know, I was thinkin’… | 我刚刚在想… |
[40:27] | We passed a bakery on the way into town. | 进城的时候我们经过了一家面包店 |
[40:28] | Sign said, “Best pie for a thousand miles”” | 牌子上写着”方圆一千里最好的馅饼” |
[40:33] | So now you want pie? | 你现在想吃馅饼了 |
[40:36] | I killed Hitler. | 我杀了希特勒 |
[40:39] | I think I deserve some pie. | 我觉得我理应吃点馅饼 |
[40:45] | Did I mention I killed Hitler? | 我说过希特勒是我杀的吗 |
[40:50] | I’m never gonna hear the end of this, am I? | 你要念叨一辈子了 是吧 |
[40:52] | Probably not. | 大概是的 |