时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Cass is chumming it up with Crowley. | 小卡跟克劳力搭伙了 |
[00:03] | They’re hunting Lucifer together. | 他们在一起追踪路西法 |
[00:05] | That’s right — one’s an angel, one’s a demon, | 是啊 一个天使 一个恶魔 |
[00:07] | and apparently, they solve crimes. | 还一起破案 |
[00:09] | So Lucifer is now the Master of Butt Rock. | 路西法现在是烂摇滚大师 |
[00:12] | He jumped into Vince Vincente. | 他跳进了文斯·文森特的身体 |
[00:14] | – The rock star? – The douchebag. | -那个摇滚明星 -混蛋差不多 |
[00:16] | Guy used to roll with purple hair down to his butt | 他以前留长紫发及腚 |
[00:18] | and a spiked codpiece. | 还穿带尖刺的护挡 |
[00:19] | – It was the ’80s. – What, are you defending him? | -那是80年代嘛 -你还替他说话 |
[00:21] | No. I mean, his third album was kind of… | 不是 他第三张专辑还挺… |
[00:24] | – not horrible. – I hate you so much right now. | -不那么差劲 -我现在恨死你了 |
[00:26] | I’v’een around all stripes of Vince, all right? | 我见识过文斯的各种样子 |
[00:28] | Drunk Vince, depressed Vince, | 醉酒的文斯 抑郁的文斯 |
[00:30] | megalomaniacal “I’m a Golden God” Vince. | 夸大狂的”我是金上帝”的文斯 |
[00:32] | The Vince who threw me through that door… | 但把我从门里丢出去的文斯 |
[00:34] | that wasn’t him. | 那不是他 |
[00:35] | If you hear from him, don’t hesitate to call. | 如果你有他的消息 一定给我来电 |
[00:39] | Okay, Agent…Beyoncé. | 好的…碧昂斯探员 |
[00:43] | This vessel hopping’s getting old. | 这么跳皮囊我都腻了 |
[00:45] | Just as I get used to the limitations of one meatsack, | 我刚习惯了一具肉身的限制 |
[00:48] | I gotta cut bait and jump to the next flawed lump. | 就得弃船 再跳进另一具不完美的身体里 |
[00:51] | Then you want me to make this vessel permanent? | 你是要我把这具皮囊弄成永久性的吗 |
[00:53] | Strong enough to hold you? | 足够强大 能支撑住你 |
[00:55] | Does look good on me. | 是挺合适我的 |
[00:56] | Festina! | [咒语] |
[01:06] | Red, what did you do? | 小红 你做了什么 |
[01:07] | Sped up the decaying process, my Lord. | 加速了腐败 陛下 |
[01:09] | Ginger bitch! | 红发贱人 |
[01:12] | You can’t destroy me! | 你休想毁掉我 |
[01:13] | Not yet, but I can send you far, far away. | 现在还不行 但我可以送你去很远的地方 |
[01:17] | Try finding a new vessel at the bottom of the bloody ocean. | 去海底找新皮囊吧 |
[01:21] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[01:34] | – Dark Lord. – Apollyon. | -黑暗领主 -恶魔 |
[01:37] | Beelzebub. | 魔王 |
[01:39] | As your humble servants, we beseech thee. | 作为您卑微的仆人 我们恳求您 |
[01:41] | We say your names as summonings. | 我们呼唤您的名字 召唤您 |
[01:44] | Show thyself! | 现身吧 |
[01:46] | – Serpent. – Devil. | -毒蛇 -魔鬼 |
[01:48] | Lucifer! Show thyself! | 路西法 现身吧 |
[01:51] | Rain your splendor upon me. | 让我沐浴于您的荣光 |
[01:54] | Let me bathe in your unholy wrath. | 用您罪恶的愤怒滋润我 |
[01:59] | Drench me, Lucifer. | 浸湿我吧 路西法 |
[02:02] | Cut it out, Gordy. | 别闹了 科迪 |
[02:08] | Dude, it’s not funny. | 哥们 这不好笑 |
[02:11] | Dude, you asked Lucifer to drench you. | 哥们 你让路西法”浸湿”你 |
[02:13] | I didn’t write it, okay? | 又不是我写的 |
[02:15] | It’s a Satanist Society of America-approved summoning. | 是美国撒旦崇拜者协会认证的召唤文 |
[02:17] | I found it online. | 我在网上查到的 |
[02:18] | Yeah, like you found that “artifact.” | 是啊 还有那件”宝物” |
[02:20] | Face it, Adam, your “Satan feather,” | 承认吧 亚当 你的”撒旦羽毛” |
[02:22] | is faker than my stepmom’s Chinatown Fendi. | 比我继母从唐人街买来的包包还山寨 |
[02:25] | – It’s real. – It’s a rock. | -是真的 -就是块石头 |
[02:26] | Well, it’s fossilized. A feather from Lucifer’s wing. | 石化了 这是路西法翅膀的羽毛 |
[02:29] | The seller excavated it from one of his crypts. | 卖家是从他的一个地宫中挖掘出来的 |
[02:32] | Lucifer has “crypts.” | 路西法还有”地宫” |
[02:33] | Lucifer has “wings.” | 路西法还有”翅膀” |
[02:35] | You’re so frickin’ dumb. | 你蠢死了 |
[02:37] | Actually… | 其实 |
[02:46] | I’ve been looking for that. | 我一直在找那个 |
[02:47] | No way! | 不可能 |
[02:49] | No freakin’ — | 绝不可能 |
[02:54] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[02:55] | You’re… | 你是… |
[02:57] | I-it worked! My summoning actually — | 成功了 我的召唤… |
[02:58] | The only thing that “summoned” me was this. | “召唤”了我的 是这个 |
[03:03] | This vessel was already wearing out, | 这具皮囊已经不行了 |
[03:06] | and my trip under the sea did not help. | 我的海底之旅更是帮了倒忙 |
[03:11] | With a little power up… | 补充一点能量 |
[03:27] | Won’t last long, but it’ll do. | 坚持不了多久 但也能凑合了 |
[03:30] | So, uh, you and your…pal, | 你和你的…伙计 |
[03:33] | are you typical of my following on Earth these days? | 你们是我如今典型的人间追随者吗 |
[03:35] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[03:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You can’t be Lucifer. | 不不不 你不可能是路西法 |
[03:40] | You’re Vince Vincente. My mom loves you. | 你是文斯·文森特 我妈可喜欢你了 |
[03:43] | You’re…kinda famous. | 你…还算有名 |
[03:51] | Kinda famous. | 还算有名 |
[04:12] | “Twerking.” Booyah. | “电臀舞” 瞧好吧 |
[04:25] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[04:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:26] | So I’ve been trying to dig up info on the British Men of Letters, | 我一直在查英国记录者的资料 |
[04:29] | keeping an eye out for cases, | 留意是否有案件出现 |
[04:31] | and you’ve been goofing off | 而你则游手好闲 |
[04:32] | with a game that went out of style five years ago? | 玩一个五年前就不流行了的游戏 |
[04:35] | I don’t think Mom’s quite ready for Snapchat. | 我觉得妈妈还没准备好玩阅后即焚呢 |
[04:37] | – You’re playing against Mom? – Yeah. | -你在跟妈妈对战 -是啊 |
[04:40] | The same Mom that didn’t know | 就是一个月前还不知道 |
[04:41] | what a cellphone was a month ago? | 电话是什么物的妈妈 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:44] | Doesn’t exactly seem like a fair fight. | 不太公平吧 |
[04:52] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[04:56] | So how she been lately? | 她最近如何了 |
[04:58] | She’s good. You know, she — she’s dealing. | 挺好的 她还在应对 |
[05:03] | Hey, Cass. | 小卡 |
[05:04] | Hello, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[05:06] | You still living out an ’80s buddy comedy with Crowley? | 你还在跟克劳力演80年代兄弟喜剧吗 |
[05:09] | Unfortunately. | 很遗憾是的 |
[05:12] | Any news on Lucifer? | 有路西法的消息吗 |
[05:13] | Actually, yes. Look at the news. | 有的 看新闻 |
[05:17] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[05:24] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[05:26] | So this is from today. | 这是今天的新闻 |
[05:28] | We’re here in front of DeathSiren Records… | 我们站在死亡警报唱片门前 |
[05:30] | – Oh, no friggin’ way. – …with Vince Vincente. | -不可能 -采访文斯·文森特 |
[05:32] | Yes, it’s, uh, it’s great having the band back together again. | 是的 很高兴能够重组乐队 |
[05:35] | In the studio, feeling pumped. | 在录音棚里 精神百倍 |
[05:37] | Haven’t felt this fired up in ages. | 好久没这么有劲了 |
[05:39] | A lot of people saying that your style of rock | 很多人认为 你的摇滚风格 |
[05:41] | could never make a comeback in today’s landscape. | 在当今的气候下是不可能东山再起的 |
[05:43] | What do you say to them? | 你要怎么说 |
[05:47] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[05:49] | – Tell me that’s not Lucifer. – We don’t know. | -告诉我那不是路西法 -我们不确定 |
[05:52] | Cass, I-I thought you said Rowena got some licks in. | 小卡 你不是说罗威娜伤到了他吗 |
[05:55] | Shouldn’t he have burned through his vessel by now? | 他这会儿不该把皮囊用坏了吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, but we don’t know. We don’t — | 是啊 但我们不确定… |
[06:01] | Hello, boys. Long time. | 好啊 小子们 好久没见 |
[06:02] | We team up to save the world, and then bupkis. | 我们组队救世界来着 然后就没然后了 |
[06:04] | You don’t call, you don’t write. | 你们不打电话 不写信 |
[06:06] | – Yeah, we don’t care. – Crowley — Lucifer. | -我们不在乎 -克劳力 路西法呢 |
[06:09] | Lucifer. Think about it. | 路西法 想想看 |
[06:10] | Of all the extinct rock acts, | 那么多消亡的摇滚乐队 |
[06:12] | Ladyheart are the most Paleolithic. | 美女心是最古旧的 |
[06:15] | A major label | 如今 2016年 |
[06:15] | sponsored comeback in 2016 for those dinosaurs? | 会有大唱片公司复活这帮恐龙 |
[06:18] | It doesn’t feel like a wholly natural turn of events, does it? | 感觉不太自然 是吧 |
[06:22] | Maybe Lucifer found a way to heal his vessel. | 或许路西法想到了办法治愈他的皮囊 |
[06:25] | Yeah, but still… I mean, what the hell? | 但是…搞什么啊 |
[06:27] | He’s in L.A. I’ll see you there. | 他在洛杉矶 我们那里见 |
[06:30] | Oh, L.A. | 洛杉矶 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:36] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[06:37] | I know a guy. | 我认识个人 |
[07:03] | Hello, Russell. | 你好 罗素 |
[07:06] | Brother Crowley. | 克劳力兄弟 |
[07:08] | One moment. Just let me tie this off real quick. | 稍等 我收个尾 很快的 |
[07:13] | All right! | 好了 |
[07:15] | So… | 那么 |
[07:17] | what brings you to the City of… Angels? | 你为何会来到天使之城 |
[07:21] | You know this is my city. | 你清楚这是我的城市 |
[07:24] | What’s with all this Maharishi crap? | 你搞这套精神领袖的破玩意做什么 |
[07:26] | I moved to the Westside last year. | 我去年搬去了西区 |
[07:28] | Started daily meditation, yoga, green juice. | 开始每日冥想 做瑜伽 喝绿色果汁 |
[07:32] | Helps to keep the ego and the anger in check. | 能帮我克制自大 和愤怒 |
[07:36] | But enough about me. How you been? | 不说我了 你最近如何 |
[07:39] | Health? Family? | 健康 家庭 |
[07:41] | Hell? | 地狱 |
[07:42] | Doesn’t matter, don’t care, and been better. | 无所谓 不在乎 不如往日 |
[07:46] | Well, good news. Good news. | 好消息 |
[07:48] | I got a couple of quality up-and-comers for you. | 我有几个不错的新秀给你 |
[07:52] | Thirsty young talent. Souls ripe for the taking. | 渴求成功的年轻才俊 唾手可得的灵魂 |
[07:57] | You have been pleased with our…arrangement so far? | 你还满意我们的…安排吧 |
[08:02] | As punch. | 非常满意 |
[08:03] | A soul’s a soul. | 灵魂就是灵魂 |
[08:05] | But there is a certain prestige | 但是能拥有一个斯威夫特 |
[08:07] | to owning a Swift or a Drake. | 或德雷克是挺长脸的 |
[08:10] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[08:11] | It’s a gift from Dre. | 德瑞博士给的 |
[08:17] | This whole Vince Vincente comeback thing… | 文斯·文森特回归的事 |
[08:21] | – It’s a joke, right? – No. | -是开玩笑的吧 -不是 |
[08:23] | Deadly serious, my friend. | 非常认真的 朋友 |
[08:25] | We’ve raided, repackaged, and resold | 其他的过去都能被我们 |
[08:27] | everything else from our past. | 拿来 重包装 再出售 |
[08:29] | Why not give hair metal another shot? | 为什么不能给微金属个第二次机会 |
[08:32] | Yeah, okay. I doubted it, too, | 好吧 我也是有怀疑的 |
[08:34] | but Vince came to me with a killer pitch. | 但文斯向我提出了一个很棒的提议 |
[08:38] | The original Ladyheart lineup reunited. | 把最初的美女心成员重新召集起来 |
[08:42] | Back in the day, those cats sold, like, 10 mil. | 想当年 他们卖过一千万呢 |
[08:44] | So did Hootie & the Blowfish. | 胡蒂与河豚也辉煌过 |
[08:46] | And I’ll bring them back, too. | 我也会让他们回归的 |
[08:49] | I know Ladyheart might be a punch line, | 我知道美女心可能会成为笑柄 |
[08:50] | but the band’s got off-the-chart name recognition. | 但他们乐队的认知率爆表 |
[08:55] | And just talking to Vince, | 而且光是跟文斯谈话 |
[08:57] | he seemed different, you know? | 他感觉不一样了 |
[09:00] | Energized. Reborn. | 很有精神 重焕生机 |
[09:02] | Lit. | 容光焕发 |
[09:03] | Like a whole new man. | 就像个全新的人 |
[09:05] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[09:15] | All right. 450 miles to L.A. | 好了 离洛杉矶还有450英里 |
[09:19] | Land of gridlock, Botox, | 到处交通堵塞 遍地肉毒素 |
[09:22] | overtaxing, underachieving, | 征税过重 眼高手低 |
[09:24] | smell of sweaty desperation. | 汗味和绝望臭气熏天 |
[09:26] | I mean, you can’t breathe. The beaches are toxic. | 无法呼吸 海滩有毒 |
[09:29] | You got dudes in skinny jeans wearing sunglasses inside. | 还有穿瘦腿牛仔裤 在室内戴墨镜的傻逼 |
[09:34] | Image-obsessed narcissists. | 和痴迷于形象的自恋狂 |
[09:37] | I do like the yoga pants, though. | 但我喜欢瑜伽裤 |
[09:40] | When was the last time we were in L.A.? | 我们多久没去过洛杉矶了 |
[09:42] | About 10 years ago, doing a vengeful spirit? | 10年前 杀复仇鬼的时候吧 |
[09:45] | Man, that seems like forever ago. Doesn’t it? | 感觉像是过了一辈子 是吧 |
[09:53] | Tryin’ to talk to you here. | 跟你说话呢 |
[09:55] | – What? – You… | -什么 -你 |
[09:56] | What are you listenin’ to? | 你听什么呢 |
[09:57] | Uh, podcast. Why? | 播客 怎么了 |
[10:00] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[10:02] | I need something to keep me awake, so crank it up. | 我需要点东西保持清醒 放大声点 |
[10:05] | I mean, it’s a history podcast. | 是历史主题的播客 |
[10:11] | Well, I like history, you know? | 我喜欢历史 |
[10:13] | Gladiators and outlaws, pirates. | 角斗士 法外之徒 海盗 |
[10:16] | Hell, we’re driving a piece of history right here. | 我们开的就是件历史遗物 |
[10:19] | N-not that kind of history. | 不是那种历史 |
[10:20] | This is a, uh… | 这是… |
[10:22] | it’s a podcast on the history of the Protestant Reformation. | 是关于宗教改革历史的播客 |
[10:26] | A multipart exploration | 分部探究 |
[10:27] | of each of Martin Luther’s 95 theses. | 讨论马丁·路德的95篇论文 |
[10:30] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是啊 我也觉得你不会喜欢 |
[10:39] | – Sam. – Dude. | -萨姆 -哥们 |
[10:41] | Hair rock? Really? | 微摇滚 不是吧 |
[10:43] | – It’s not hair – Come on. | -不是微… -拜托 |
[10:44] | It’s not hair rock, Dean. It’s hard rock. | 不是微摇滚 迪恩 是重摇滚 |
[10:46] | It’s legitimate hard rock. | 是真真正正的重摇滚 |
[10:49] | Don’t judge a book by its cover. | 人不可貌相 海水不可斗量 |
[10:50] | Yeah, or a dude by his, uh, rainbow wig and leopard prints. | 是啊 不能看到彩虹假发和豹纹就对人妄下结论 |
[10:54] | Rainbow wig? What? | 彩虹假发 什么 |
[10:56] | You know what? I’m done apologizing. | 告诉你 我不想再道歉了 |
[10:59] | Lucifer possessed Vince Vincente. | 路西法附身了文斯·文森特 |
[11:01] | This is Vince Vincente’s music, so listening to it is research. | 这是文斯·文森特的音乐 听这个也算调研 |
[11:06] | – No. No. – As a matter of fact… | -不 不 -事实上 |
[11:09] | Study up, Dean. | 研究一下吧 迪恩 |
[11:10] | No, no. No. | 不 不 |
[11:11] | I don’t wanna listen to it. | 我不想听 |
[11:13] | – You like it. – No. No. No, no. No. | -你喜欢的 -不不 不 |
[11:16] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[11:18] | It’ll grow on ya. | 你会喜欢上的 |
[11:33] | Your tweet about Ladyheart’s reunion | 你关于美女心回归的推文 |
[11:35] | already has over a million engagements. | 已经有一百万多条转发了 |
[11:38] | When you were solo, you were lucky to have 300 “likes.” | 你独唱时 有300个点赞就不错了 |
[11:40] | The band’s teaser track on SoundCloud? | 乐队在音乐云上发布的前瞻音频 |
[11:42] | 500K streams in 4 hours. | 4小时内有50万的点播量 |
[11:45] | Buzzfeed just posted a listicle — | 消息网刚发了个榜单 |
[11:47] | “10 Things You Need to Know About Ladyheart.” | “关于美女心你需要知道的10件事” |
[11:49] | This is good, Vince. This is really good. | 这很棒 文斯 非常好 |
[11:52] | – Great. – It’s happening, Vince. | -太好了 -要成了 文斯 |
[11:55] | I mean, we are gonna be famous again. | 我们又要名声大振了 |
[11:57] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[12:00] | So, we actually gonna record or what? | 我们还录不录音了 |
[12:08] | Not really feelin’ it. | 没太有感觉 |
[12:11] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[12:13] | The band’s back together. | 乐队已经重组了 |
[12:14] | We’ve got an actual recording budget. | 我们有录音的预算 |
[12:18] | Dude… let’s make some music. | 哥们 我们来制作音乐吧 |
[12:24] | Music. | 音乐 |
[12:27] | What are the fans saying about me right now? | 粉丝们现在在说我什么 |
[12:29] | They’re tweeting about your drinks with Pam Anderson last night, | 他们在就你昨晚跟帕米·安德森吃饭的事发推 |
[12:31] | speculating if you two are rekindling. | 猜测你俩是不是要旧情复燃 |
[12:33] | And they’re debating whether Vince Vincente | 他们还在争论文斯·文森特 |
[12:35] | is bae, nay, or daddy. | 是帅 恶 还是老了 |
[12:39] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那是什么意思啊 |
[12:41] | It means it’s not about the music. | 意思是 音乐不是重点 |
[12:43] | It never really was. | 从来都不是 |
[12:45] | You know, rock’s not the reason. It’s just an excuse… | 摇滚并不是原因 只是个借口 |
[12:48] | to worship, to adore. | 让人崇拜 爱慕 |
[12:54] | See, humans have always been desperate | 瞧 人类一直都需要 |
[12:56] | to put someone or something above them. | 把什么人或什么东西置于他们之上 |
[12:59] | And let’s face it, God ain’t cuttin’ it these days. | 承认吧 如今 上帝已经不够格了 |
[13:02] | It takes a Kim Kardashian, | 得要金·卡戴珊 |
[13:04] | a whatever Justin Bieber is. | 或是贾斯汀·比伯那种的才行 |
[13:07] | A me. | 像我这种的 |
[13:13] | They’re enjoying the ride. | 他们享受这份快乐 |
[13:15] | So should you. | 你也该如此 |
[13:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | It’s good. | 这很好的 |
[13:51] | It’s vegetable water. | 是蔬菜水 |
[13:53] | Sam, Dean. | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[13:56] | You consider switching up your duds there? | 你要不要换身衣服 |
[13:58] | Bit stiff for this town. | 在这儿显得太老土了 |
[14:00] | He could be an agent or something. | 他可以是个探员之类的 |
[14:01] | Yeah, maybe a third-tier agent. | 三流探员吧 |
[14:03] | At least I don’t look like a lumberjack. | 至少我不会像个伐木工 |
[14:05] | Okay, enough. Guys, where’s Crowley? | 够了 你俩 克劳力呢 |
[14:10] | He said he’d meet us here. | 他说会在这儿碰面的 |
[14:12] | Frankly, I appreciate the break. | 老实说 能跟他分开一会儿也好 |
[14:14] | It’s been weeks, and he’s been right there, | 好几周了 他一直就在我旁边 |
[14:16] | just talking and talking and talking. | 念叨个不停 |
[14:18] | It’s relentless. | 无休无止 |
[14:22] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[14:23] | Feathers and I are all but inseparable now. | 毛毛和我都难舍难分了 |
[14:25] | – You find anything? – Yes. | -你有发现吗 -有 |
[14:27] | Vince Vincente is riding with the Devil. | 文斯·文森特被魔鬼附身了 |
[14:32] | Okay, so what now? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[14:35] | I suggest we go check out his room. | 我建议去他房间看看 |
[14:37] | Vince is scheduled to be in the studio all day, | 按计划 文斯今天会一直在录音棚 |
[14:39] | – so we’re covered. – How’d you get the card? | -我们没问题 -钥匙卡哪来的 |
[14:41] | This is L.A. I know a lot of people. | 这里是洛杉矶 我认识很多人 |
[14:57] | Well, looks like there was some kind of a fight. | 看来是发生过打斗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. Some kind. | 是啊 打得挺投入 |
[15:05] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[15:07] | Rock star biographies. Like, all of them, | 摇滚歌星自传 都集齐了 |
[15:10] | from Aerosmith to ZZ Top. | 从史密斯飞船到ZZ托普 |
[15:13] | It’s like he’s studying how to become famous. | 他好像在学习如何出名 |
[15:17] | Well, so what, Lucifer’s a dork? | 怎么 路西法成书呆子了 |
[15:21] | That’s good to know. | 好啊 |
[15:22] | Look at this — “The seeds of a ripe dragon fruit | 看啊 “成熟火龙果的种子 |
[15:24] | drizzled with exactly 1 ounce of Acacia honey, | 滴上1盎司的槐花蜜 |
[15:27] | prepared in a ceramic bowl — no plastic.” | 放在陶瓷碗里 塑料不行” |
[15:31] | What is this spell? | 这是什么咒语 |
[15:33] | It’s breakfast. It’s Vince’s rider. | 是早餐 是文斯的附加条款 |
[15:36] | – I’ve seen worse. – I don’t get it. | -我见过更麻烦的 -我不懂 |
[15:38] | Lucifer could be taking over Heaven and Hell right now, | 路西法此刻可以去接管天堂和地狱 |
[15:41] | and instead, he’s trying to act out some rock god fantasy? | 结果 他却在这里实现摇滚之王的幻想 |
[15:44] | Yeah. Who wouldn’t? | 是啊 换谁不会啊 |
[15:47] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[15:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:52] | It appears to be a human tooth | 似乎是人的牙 |
[15:54] | pulled out by the root. | 连牙根拽下来的 |
[16:04] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[16:07] | Why are you spending time with me? | 你为什么跟我待在一起 |
[16:10] | You ignored me for years, | 你那么多年来一直无视我 |
[16:13] | not that I blamed you. | 我倒不是怪你 |
[16:17] | I was a fool | 是我太傻 |
[16:18] | not to recognize such sweet devotion. | 没有看清你的痴心 |
[16:29] | Talk to me, Roseleen. | 跟我说说 萝丝琳 |
[16:32] | Tell me about… | 跟我说说 |
[16:36] | me. | 我 |
[16:38] | You’re Vince. | 你是文斯 |
[16:40] | Vince Vincente. | 文斯·文森特 |
[16:44] | And I knew I was in love with you the moment I saw you. | 我从见到你的一刻就知道自己爱上了你 |
[16:46] | I was 16, just a normal kid growing up in Arcadia. | 我那时才16 就是阿卡迪亚一个普通少女 |
[16:50] | Arcadia. Sounds beautiful. | 阿卡迪亚 好美的名字 |
[16:53] | I was watching “Headbanger’s Ball” | 我当时在看《重金属爱好者舞会》 |
[16:56] | and the “Bloody Messiah” video came on. | 上面播了《血腥弥赛亚》的MV |
[16:59] | And I… | 我… |
[17:03] | It was your voice. | 你的声音 |
[17:05] | And your hair. And your eyes. | 你的头发 你的眼睛 |
[17:09] | It was everything. | 你的一切 |
[17:11] | You were everything. | 你就是一切 |
[17:13] | And even when people made fun of me — | 就算人们取笑我 |
[17:15] | younger girls at work, | 单位比我小的女生 |
[17:17] | shredding on my Ladyheart tattoos | 取笑我的美人心文身 |
[17:19] | and saying you’re a joke — | 说你是个笑话 |
[17:20] | I never stopped loving you. | 我从未停止爱你 |
[17:25] | And I never will. | 也永远不会 |
[17:28] | How much do you love me? | 你有多爱我 |
[17:33] | What would you do to show me? | 你愿做什么来表达你的爱 |
[17:39] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[17:47] | Anything? | 任何事吗 |
[17:54] | Would you bleed? | 你愿流血吗 |
[18:02] | Then bleed. | 那就流血吧 |
[18:30] | Mrs. Greenfield has lost a lot of blood | 格林菲尔德太太流血过多 |
[18:32] | and there’ll be no fixing those scars, but she’s stable. | 伤疤也不可治愈 但她稳定下来了 |
[18:35] | And she cut herself? | 她自残的吗 |
[18:38] | She carved his name into her chest. | 她将他的名字刻在了胸膛上 |
[18:42] | “Vince Vincente.” Didn’t skip a letter. | “文斯·文森特” 一个字没漏 |
[18:44] | And she cut deep. | 而且割得很深 |
[18:46] | Thanks, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[18:50] | Well, again, what the hell? | 还是那句 搞什么鬼 |
[18:53] | – I’ll go talk to her. – No. No, no, no, you won’t. | -我去跟她谈谈 -不不不 你别去 |
[18:55] | Cass, stay here. Keep an eye on him. | 小卡 待这儿 看住他 |
[19:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:05] | together again. | 又一起了 |
[19:08] | Yay. | 真棒 |
[19:14] | We wanna understand what happened, | 我们想搞明白发生了什么 |
[19:16] | but in order for us to do that, we need you to talk. | 但首先 你得开口 |
[19:19] | Roseleen, did Vince force you to do this? | 萝丝琳 是文斯逼你的吗 |
[19:22] | No. | 不是 |
[19:24] | Vince didn’t. | 文斯没有 |
[19:26] | He wouldn’t have to. | 他不用逼我 |
[19:29] | I wanted to, | 是我想的 |
[19:31] | to show him, to make him happy. | 让他看到 哄他开心 |
[19:34] | You ever stop and wonder what kind of sicko | 你就没想过 是什么样的变态才会 |
[19:35] | gets happy off of watching somebody melonball their own flesh? | 把看着别人自残当作开心事吗 |
[19:38] | Don’t talk about Vince like that. | 别那么说文斯 |
[19:41] | He had a reason, a good reason. | 他有理由的 很好的理由 |
[19:45] | He must have. | 他肯定有 |
[19:49] | I’m sure he can explain everything. | 他肯定能解释清楚一切 |
[19:55] | If I could just see him — | 如果我能见见他 |
[19:58] | I need to get to the show. | 我得赶去演出 |
[20:00] | Please! | 求你们 |
[20:05] | Please! | 求你们 |
[20:10] | Okay, we’re building an aura | 好吧 今晚的演出 |
[20:13] | of mystery and exclusivity with tonight’s show — | 我们要制造神秘和秘密感 |
[20:15] | undisclosed location, small, select audience. | 地点保密 观众少 有选择性 |
[20:18] | It’s as much about who doesn’t get a ticket as who does. | 谁拿不到票跟谁拿得到票一样重要 |
[20:22] | This could push your social media profile to Kimye levels. | 这可以让你在社交网络上达到”金耶”的量级 |
[20:26] | Who gets the tickets? | 谁能拿到票 |
[20:27] | It’s an online lottery of local fans, | 在网上抽取本地粉丝 |
[20:29] | but it’ll tend towards the Ladyheart diehards. | 但会倾向于美女心的死忠粉 |
[20:31] | – They’ll be more engaged – I’ve had my fill of the diehards. | -他们会更关注… -我受够死忠了 |
[20:34] | They already love me. | 他们已经很爱我了 |
[20:37] | Religion, celebrity, Twitter — | 宗教 名人 推特 |
[20:40] | it’s all the same rules. | 规则都是一样的 |
[20:42] | If you’re not gaining followers, you’re losing followers. | 如果你的追随者不增加 就是在减少 |
[20:45] | I want a different crowd tonight. New fans. | 今晚我要换一群听众 新粉丝 |
[20:51] | Look, getting a new audience | 听着 找新听众 |
[20:53] | is great for social media visibility, | 对社交媒体曝光是好事 |
[20:55] | which is great for overall buzz, | 对总体声势也是好事 |
[20:58] | but they’re fickle. | 但他们很善变 |
[21:00] | They don’t spend any money on music. They have no loyalty. | 他们不在音乐上花钱 毫无忠心 |
[21:03] | Good luck translating their attention | 想把他们的关注转化成 |
[21:04] | to album or ticket sales. | 专辑和门票的销售可不容易 |
[21:06] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:09] | I want fresh blood. | 我要新鲜血液 |
[21:20] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[21:27] | So the show is tonight? | 表演就在今晚 |
[21:28] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[21:29] | Can Lucifer even sing or play an instrument? | 路西法会唱歌 或演奏乐器吗 |
[21:32] | I doubt they offer Intro to Guitar in the cage. | 我看笼子里不会有吉他入门教程 |
[21:35] | Like it matters. What Lucifer made that woman do | 那才不重要 路西法逼那女人做的事 |
[21:37] | has got nothing to do with music. | 跟音乐毫无关系 |
[21:39] | – It’s about devotion. – Come again? | -是为了忠心 -什么 |
[21:41] | You little people wouldn’t undend, | 你们这些渺小的人不会理解 |
[21:45] | but I’ve been a king. | 但我当过国王 |
[21:46] | Having people look at you like you’re everything, | 有人把你当作一切 |
[21:49] | knowing that once they buy in, | 一旦他们信奉了你 |
[21:51] | you can make them do anything, | 你就可以让他们做任何事 |
[21:54] | it’s intoxicating. | 那感觉令人陶醉 |
[21:56] | Well, that’s super creepy. | 太吓人了 |
[21:57] | Okay, so this concert, all these people, what is — | 那么这场音乐会 这些人 |
[22:00] | – what is Lucifer planning to do? – Nothing good. | -路西法想做什么 -不是好事 |
[22:03] | – Is Rowena – Dear Mother says | -罗威娜… -亲爱的老妈说 |
[22:07] | that once we catch Lucifer, she’ll show, no sooner. | 等我们抓到路西法 她才会现身 之前不会 |
[22:09] | Well, without Rowena, we’re outgunned. | 没有罗威娜 我们武力不足 |
[22:11] | With her, we’re outgunned. | 有她 我们还是打不过他 |
[22:12] | It doesn’t matter, guys. This is our shot. | 无所谓了 这是我们的机会 |
[22:15] | We just gotta find out where he’s playing tonight. | 我们得查明他今晚在哪里演出 |
[22:17] | All right, let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[22:20] | A mystery to even me. | 连我也不知道 |
[22:22] | Though, even if I did know, I probably wouldn’t tell you. | 但即便我知道 我大概也不会告诉你 |
[22:26] | You’d threaten our very lucrative partnership | 你甘愿拿我们利润颇丰的合作冒险 |
[22:29] | for one over-the-hill, bad dye job rock dinosaur? | 维护一个过了气 染发失败的摇滚恐龙 |
[22:33] | I’m smelling money with Vince, bruh. | 文斯是棵摇钱树 哥们 |
[22:36] | This is business, Crowley. It’s nothing personal. | 这是生意 克劳力 不必往心里去 |
[22:46] | No, believe me, | 相信我 |
[22:49] | it’s personal. | 我很往心里去 |
[22:53] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[22:57] | Guys, I’ll meet you inside. | 我们里面见 |
[23:02] | Agent. What are you doing here, man? | 探员 你怎么来了 |
[23:04] | Investigating Vince, same as before. | 调查文斯 跟之前一样 |
[23:08] | You hear what happened to Roseleen? | 你听说萝丝琳的事了吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah, that was, uh, it was awful. | 是啊 那事很糟糕 |
[23:15] | But, I mean, come on, man, she cut herself, right? | 但是…她自残的 是吧 |
[23:17] | – It wasn’t like… – You know that’s not the whole truth. | -又不是 -你清楚事情没那么简单 |
[23:20] | You know Vince isn’t Vince. | 你知道文斯已经不是文斯了 |
[23:29] | We’re the brothers that rock together. | 我们是摇滚兄弟 |
[23:32] | We’re kind of like the American Oasis. | 就像美国的绿洲乐队 |
[23:36] | But with synths. | 但是用合成乐器 |
[23:37] | – Yeah, right, so, you know, we’re — we’re hip. – Exactly. | -是啊 所以我们很潮的 -是啊 |
[23:40] | – Who plays what? – I’m on keys. | -谁弹什么 -我弹键盘 |
[23:42] | – He’s on the drums. – Guitar. | -他是鼓手 -吉他 |
[23:43] | Drums and guitar. I pretty much do it all. | 打鼓和吉他 我什么都会 |
[23:48] | We saw online that you represent Vince Vincente. | 我们在网上看到你代理文斯·文森特 |
[23:52] | We were kind of hoping you could do for us | 我们希望你能为我们做 |
[23:53] | what you’ve done for him. | 你为他做的事 |
[23:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:57] | I took this meeting ’cause you looked hot in your pics, | 我同意见面只是因为你们的照片很帅 |
[23:59] | but I am not feeling this. | 但我对你们没什么感觉 |
[24:00] | Okay, you know what? We’re not actually here for a meeting. | 告诉你吧 我们其实不是为了会面而来 |
[24:04] | Vince’s show tonight — where is it? | 文斯今晚的表演 在哪举行 |
[24:06] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[24:08] | Look, you must’ve noticed, Vince is different. | 你肯定发现了 文斯不一样了 |
[24:14] | I…don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[24:17] | You’re messing with hellfire, Russell. | 你在惹地狱烈火 罗素 |
[24:19] | You will find out where that show is. | 你必须查明表演在哪举行 |
[24:22] | You will tell me | 你必须告诉我 |
[24:25] | or I will end you. | 否则 我就灭了你 |
[24:36] | Brigitta, get me another green juice in here. | 布丽吉塔 再给我拿杯绿色果汁来 |
[24:39] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[24:42] | Where’s the show, Tommy? | 演出在哪举行 汤米 |
[24:43] | Man, I don’t know what the hell’s going on with Vince, all right? | 我不知道文斯是怎么回事 |
[24:47] | All the royalties on our hits dried up years ago. | 我们热曲的版税早就断流了 |
[24:49] | I got two daughters in college. | 我有两个女儿在上大学 |
[24:51] | I know what I saw, but… | 我知道我看到了什么 但是 |
[24:55] | And you don’t care who pays the price? | 你不在乎谁会付出代价吗 |
[25:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:06] | Vince gives me the skeeves, but he’s a playing client. | 文斯让我不舒服 但他是我的雇主 |
[25:08] | No, he’s the Devil. | 不 他是魔鬼 |
[25:10] | Yeah, like, literally. | 是啊 真魔鬼 |
[25:13] | I’m in P.R. | 我是个公关 |
[25:14] | I’ve worked for sexists, racists, even politicians. | 我服务过性别歧视者 种族歧视者 甚至政客 |
[25:18] | My job is making saints out of devils. | 我的工作就是把魔鬼打造成圣徒 |
[25:21] | No way I’m threatening my reputation | 我绝不会损害他的利益 |
[25:22] | by working against his interests. | 败坏我自己的名声 |
[25:25] | So you need to take a step back or I start screaming. And | 你们得离我远远的 否则我就大叫 |
[25:29] | in a crowded place like this? | 在这样人流熙攘的地方 |
[25:31] | Girl like me, two guys like you… | 我这样的妹子 你们这样的汉子 |
[25:34] | Guess what happens next? | 猜猜结果会怎么样 |
[25:38] | Buh-bye. | 再见了 |
[25:51] | And you said you put the fear in Russell. | 你说你吓住罗素了 |
[25:54] | I thought I had. | 我觉得是的 |
[25:57] | These yoga types. | 那些瑜伽疯啊 |
[25:58] | Just when you think you’ve harshed their mellow… | 你以为已经震慑住他们了… |
[26:01] | Yeah, well, I’ve been looking everywhere online, | 我在网上到处查 |
[26:03] | and, uh… no one’s linked the venue yet. | 没有人知道在哪 |
[26:12] | – Seriously? – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[26:13] | – Dude. – Shut up. | -哥 -闭嘴 |
[26:18] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[26:22] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[26:24] | No. | 没有 |
[26:27] | So we couldn’t flip | 我们无法 |
[26:28] | a single member of Vince’s team. | 让文斯身边任何一个人开口 |
[26:30] | Even with the threat of mass murder, | 哪怕有大屠杀的威胁 |
[26:31] | these SoCal douchebags won’t do the right thing. | 这些南加州的二逼也不肯做正确的事 |
[26:34] | Welcome to Los Angeles. | 这就是洛杉矶 |
[26:36] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:54] | I’ve never seen so many crying emojis in my life. | 我从没见过这么多哭泣表情 |
[26:57] | The people who didn’t get in, | 那些没票的人 |
[26:58] | they’re rending garments all over Twitter. | 都在推特上哭爹喊娘 |
[27:02] | Gossip blogs, social media, | 八卦博客 社交媒体 |
[27:04] | they’re on fire speculating about the secret reunion show. | 都在热烈猜测秘密重聚表演 |
[27:07] | – And the winners? – Thrilled. | -得票的呢 -激动死了 |
[27:10] | Be more thrilled if we had new music to sell. | 如果有新音乐可推出他们会更激动 |
[27:14] | What? | 什么 |
[27:18] | Vince was a no-show at the studio. | 文斯没去录音棚 |
[27:21] | Again. | 又没去 |
[27:23] | The muse — | 缪斯 |
[27:25] | guess she took a powder. | 大概是去洗手间了 |
[27:28] | Relax, Russell. | 放松 罗素 |
[27:30] | Tonight’s show? | 今晚的表演 |
[27:32] | It’s gonna kill. | 会大杀四方的 |
[27:34] | I took a chance on you, Vince. | 我在你身上冒了险 文斯 |
[27:37] | An aging, well-past-his-prime buttrocker. | 一个老迈 早已过了巅峰期的垃圾摇滚乐手 |
[27:41] | You will get in line. | 你必须听话 |
[27:45] | Or? | 否则呢 |
[27:46] | Or I take it all back. | 否则我就都收回 |
[27:51] | Check your contract for it. | 看看你的合同 |
[27:53] | You don’t do what I say, I can bury Ladyheart. | 你不听我的 我可以毁了美女心 |
[27:58] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[28:00] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[28:15] | What’s happening here? | 怎么回事 |
[28:18] | – Hey, man. – Vince, what are you doing? | -哥们 -文斯 你做什么呢 |
[28:20] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[28:21] | Vince, stop! | 文斯 停下 |
[28:23] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[28:45] | See you all inside. | 里面见 |
[28:52] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[28:54] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[29:11] | Who’s ready to have fun? | 谁想找点乐子 |
[29:13] | Vince, I love you! | 文斯 我爱你 |
[29:15] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[29:18] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[29:20] | – I love you, Vince! – I quit. | -我爱你 文斯 -我辞职 |
[30:05] | Guys. | 各位 |
[30:40] | Tommy’s still not answering. | 汤米还是不接 |
[30:42] | Well, he got us here. That’s what matters. | 他让我们找到地方了 这才重要 |
[30:44] | Enochian handcuffs. That’s your move? | 天使语手铐 你就使这招 |
[30:47] | – They held me. – You’re not him. | -对付我就够 -你不是他 |
[30:49] | We have no sure bets here, okay? | 我们无法保证什么 |
[30:51] | Anything that we use is gonna be like popping BBs. | 我们用什么武器都会像BB弹 |
[30:53] | Oh, great pep talk. Go, team. | 真会鼓舞士气 加油 小队 |
[30:56] | Guys, we’re here to do more than just take a shot at Lucifer. | 各位 我们不仅要抓住机会对付路西法 |
[30:58] | – We are? – Yes, we need to save the people inside, too. | -是吗 -是的 我们还得救里面的人 |
[31:01] | I’ll take Lucifer. He’s my responsibility. | 我去对付路西法 他是我的责任 |
[31:03] | No, he’s not. He’s all of our responsibility. | 不是的 他是我们所有人的责任 |
[31:06] | Well, the only way you’ll clear that crowd without drawing fire | 如果你想顺利疏散那群人 |
[31:08] | is if he’s otherwise engaged. | 就得让他无暇顾及 |
[31:10] | Engaged in what, Cass? Killing you? | 那让他顾及什么 小卡 杀你吗 |
[31:12] | Cass, you’ll last… three minutes tops. | 小卡 你至多能撑个三分钟 |
[31:16] | Then I’ll buy you three minutes. | 那我就替你们拖个三分钟 |
[31:21] | Make it four. | 我们需要四分钟 |
[31:25] | What? I help. | 怎么了 我帮忙的 |
[31:36] | Have you seen that crowd? | 看到外面的人群了吗 |
[31:38] | Man, I have not seen an audience this hyped | 我上次见到这么激动的观众 |
[31:42] | – since we headlined Monsters of Rock in ’91, man. – No. | -还是91年我们是摇滚怪兽头牌的时候 -嗯 |
[31:46] | And the girls? | 还有迷妹们 |
[31:48] | Perfect age. | 正值芳龄 |
[31:51] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[31:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:56] | Our fearless leader. | 我们无畏的领袖 |
[32:03] | How you feelin’ about the show, Tommy? | 你对演出有什么感觉 汤米 |
[32:10] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[32:13] | The nerves. | 好紧张 |
[32:21] | Guess I should’ve practiced before tonight. | 看来我今晚之前该练习一下的 |
[32:24] | Or, you know, ever. | 或是…有过一点练习也好 |
[32:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:28] | Who I was… well, that doesn’t matter. | 我曾经是谁 那不重要 |
[32:31] | Who I am? | 我现在是谁 |
[32:34] | Well, I’m Vince Vincente, rock god. | 我是文斯·文森特 摇滚上帝 |
[32:37] | And after careful deliberation, | 经过小心考虑 |
[32:39] | I’ve decided to cut the dead weight. | 我决定要摆脱累赘 |
[32:42] | I’m going solo. | 我要单飞 |
[32:46] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[32:53] | Took you long enough. | 你好久才来啊 |
[32:56] | Did you bring the rest of the Little Rascals? | 其他小淘气你也带来了吗 |
[33:01] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[33:03] | Spanky. | 小胖墩 |
[33:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:32] | Hey, you guys — you guys smell smoke? | 你们闻到烟味儿了吗 |
[33:34] | One, two, three! Vince! Vince! | 一二三 文斯 文斯 |
[33:38] | Did not take you for the martyr type, Crowley. | 没想到你还会做个殉道士 克劳力 |
[33:42] | I’m really not. I just hate you that much. | 我真不是 我就是有那么恨你 |
[33:56] | What are you doing, Lucifer? | 你是想干什么 路西法 |
[33:58] | You mean nothing to those kids out there. | 你对外面那些孩子来说毫无意义 |
[34:01] | You think they’d draw blood for you? | 你以为他们会为你流血吗 |
[34:03] | By choice? | 自愿流血 |
[34:07] | I thought I’d at least ask. | 我觉得至少该问问 |
[34:12] | And if they won’t give it up by choice, | 如果他们不肯自愿献出 |
[34:15] | – maybe I’ll just take it. – Why? | -那我就强夺 -为什么 |
[34:18] | Because it’s fun. | 因为好玩 |
[34:21] | Because I can. | 因为我能 |
[34:23] | And because being Lucifer? | 因为做路西法 |
[34:25] | So much Judeo-Christian baggage. | 有太多基督宗教的包袱 |
[34:28] | But Vince? He’s famous. | 但文斯 他是个名人 |
[34:32] | Everybody loves him. | 人人都爱他 |
[34:39] | And I need love. | 我需要爱 |
[34:41] | I had a really jacked childhood. | 我的童年真的很不幸 |
[34:44] | Hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[34:50] | You think this is fun? | 你觉得这好玩 |
[34:51] | Oh, I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我知道你不会理解的 |
[34:54] | I was inside you. | 我进入过你体内 |
[34:56] | I know what a weak, duty-bound… | 我知道你是个怎样无趣 只知道责任 |
[34:59] | …pleasureless dullard you are. | 毫不知享乐的闷蛋 |
[35:04] | And you. | 还有你 |
[35:06] | Bad doggy. Sit! | 坏狗狗 坐下 |
[35:14] | No, seriously, I-I-I think I smell smoke, everyone. | 不 说真的 好像有烟味儿 |
[35:16] | Sure you’re not having a stroke? | 确定你不是中风了吗 |
[35:17] | Hey, I’m serious. We need to get out of here. | 真的 我们得出去了 |
[35:19] | Step off, dad. What’s your problem, man? | 别碰我 老爷子 你什么毛病 |
[35:22] | – Get off me! – We gotta — | -别碰我 -我们得… |
[35:22] | – All right, yeah. – Get this guy off me! | -好了 -别让他碰我 |
[35:24] | – No, listen to me, okay? Listen, – What’s your problem, old man? | -听我说 -你什么毛病 |
[35:26] | we gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[35:27] | Okay. All right, yeah. | 好了 |
[35:30] | Okay. Look, we gotta get everybody out of here. | 听着 我们得把大家疏散出去 |
[35:45] | Clever girls. | 那俩丫头真聪明 |
[35:52] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:57] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[36:07] | Stick around for the afterparty. | 留下参加余兴派对 |
[36:19] | Hello, L.A.! | 你们好 洛杉矶 |
[36:36] | What a crowd! | 好一群观众 |
[36:38] | I love you, Vince! | 我爱你 文斯 |
[36:39] | Look at all those fresh, new faces. | 看这些新鲜的面孔 |
[36:44] | Everyone excited? | 大家激动吗 |
[36:46] | Yeah, you should be! | 你们是该激动 |
[36:48] | Tonight’s not gonna be a typical show. | 今晚不会是一般的演出 |
[36:51] | Tonight, you’re gonna see and feel things | 今晚 你们将看到前所未见的东西 |
[36:55] | you never saw or felt before. | 感受到前所未有的感觉 |
[36:58] | Things might get a little bit messy. | 可能会有些失控 |
[37:04] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[37:09] | – He’s got a gun! – We gotta go! We gotta go! | -他有枪 -我们得走了 |
[37:11] | Go, go! Come on, guys! | 快走 各位 |
[37:19] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:21] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:23] | Go. | 快走 |
[37:35] | Hey, assbutt. | 混球 |
[37:46] | Hi, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:50] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[37:52] | Enjoy the show? | 看得开心吗 |
[37:58] | Guys, you know I could end you all | 各位 你们知道我一个弹指 |
[38:01] | with a snap of my finger? | 就能干掉你们所有人吧 |
[38:04] | Why would I do that | 但我为什么要那么做 |
[38:06] | when you can’t do anything… | 你们对我 |
[38:09] | …to me? | 什么都做不了 |
[38:11] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[38:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:15] | You and God made up. You forgave him. | 你和上帝和好了 你原谅了他 |
[38:18] | What would he think? | 他会怎么想啊 |
[38:19] | I’m not especially interested in his opinion. | 我并不是很想知道他的看法 |
[38:23] | Dear old dad, he finally apologized for abandoning me. | 亲爱的老爸 他终于为抛弃我道歉了 |
[38:27] | And what’s the very next thing he does? | 他紧接着就做了什么呢 |
[38:32] | He ditches me. | 他抛下了我 |
[38:36] | And you, too, by the way. | 也抛下了你们 |
[38:38] | And rides off into the sunset with Auntie Amara. | 跟阿玛拉姑妈绝尘而去了 |
[38:44] | He needed my help, | 他需要我帮助 |
[38:47] | and he’d say anything to get it. | 就愿说任何甜言蜜语哄我 |
[38:50] | His words, your words, they mean nothing. | 他的话 你们的话 毫无意义 |
[38:56] | Don’t you get it? This is all meaningless. | 你还不明白吗 这一切都毫无意义 |
[38:59] | Heaven, Hell, | 天堂 地狱 |
[39:02] | this world. | 这个世界 |
[39:05] | If it ever meant anything, that moment is past. | 如果它曾有过意义 那一刻也过去了 |
[39:10] | Nothing down here but a bunch of hopeless distraction addicts, | 这里只有一群只图一时消遣的家伙 |
[39:16] | so filled with emptiness,so | 如此空虚 |
[39:19] | desperate to fill up the void… | 如此渴望弥补空白 |
[39:24] | they don’t mind being served | 他们不介意 |
[39:26] | another stale rerun of a rerun of a rerun. | 看陈旧的翻新陈旧 |
[39:32] | You know what my plan is? | 你知道我的计划是什么吗 |
[39:35] | I don’t have one. | 我没有计划 |
[39:37] | I’m just gonna keep on smashing Daddy’s already broken toys | 我只想继续破坏老爸已经坏掉的玩具 |
[39:42] | and make you watch. | 逼你们看着 |
[39:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:48] | ‘Cause it kinda looks like you’re falling apart. | 因为看上去 你要不行了 |
[39:50] | Yeah, you got a little something, uh, right there. | 是啊 你这里有点东西 |
[39:54] | I mean, face it, rock is dead. | 承认吧 摇滚已死 |
[39:56] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[39:59] | Kicking your ass took a lot out of me. | 揍你是很耗费体力的 |
[40:02] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:04] | Onward and upward. | 勇往直前 |
[40:33] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:34] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[40:37] | Well, I gotta hand it to you. | 我得承认 |
[40:38] | You said you were gonna draw Lucifer’s fire | 你说过会引开路西法的火力 |
[40:39] | and you drew some serious fire. | 还真是没少挨揍 |
[40:41] | Oh, it was a grand success. | 是啊 大获成功 |
[40:47] | Well, we didn’t catch Lucifer, but we did save the crowd, | 我们没抓到路西法 但我们救了那些人 |
[40:49] | so I’m gonna call that a win. | 我觉得这算赢了 |
[40:51] | I wouldn’t. | 我不觉得 |
[40:54] | Vince Vincente is dead. | 文斯·文森特死了 |
[40:57] | We never even hoped to save him. | 我们根本没指望能救他 |
[40:59] | And, yes, I know, the third album — | 是啊 我知道 第三张专辑 |
[41:00] | No, he was still a person, | 不 他始终是个人 |
[41:03] | and he meant something to a lot of people. | 而且他对很多人有些意义 |
[41:05] | And Lucifer just took all that and just twisted all that up | 路西法扭曲了那一切 |
[41:08] | and snuffed it out. | 然后毁灭了它 |
[41:11] | Lucifer was bad enough when he had a plan, a motive. | 路西法有计划 有动机时就够糟了 |
[41:14] | Now he’s just having fun. | 现在他只是想找乐子 |
[41:17] | I mean, how many people died tonight? | 今晚死了多少人 |
[41:19] | Them, this, it’s all on us. We let him out. | 这一切 都是我们的责任 是我们放他出来的 |
[41:23] | We’re not winning. | 我们没有赢 |
[41:25] | We’re just losing slow. | 我们在慢慢地输 |
[41:28] | And you heard what he said. | 你听到他的话了 |
[41:29] | Onwards and upwards. He’s gone big. | 勇往直前 他要玩得更大 |
[41:32] | And he’ll go bigger. | 而且不会停止 |
[41:34] | And we will stop him. | 我们会阻止他的 |
[41:37] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[41:40] | It’s what we do, man. | 这是我们的工作 |