时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hex bag. | 巫术袋 |
[00:06] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[00:06] | – So we’re thinking witch? – Yeah. | -所以是女巫 -对 |
[00:09] | I hate witches. | 我讨厌女巫 |
[00:10] | They’re always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. | 他们总是把自己的体液吐的到处都是 |
[00:12] | And why is a rabbit alway get screwed in the deal? | 而且为什么老不放过兔子 |
[00:15] | The poor little guy. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[00:15] | Witches. | 女巫 |
[00:16] | They are murders. | 他们是杀人凶手 |
[00:17] | Burn witch, burn. | 烧死女巫 |
[00:22] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[00:24] | These are witch killing bullets. | 这子弹是能杀女巫的 |
[00:33] | Vanishing! | [咒语] |
[00:34] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[00:35] | Told you you’d need me. | 我就说你会需要我 |
[00:37] | – Are we not a team? – No. | -我们不是一个团队吗 -不是 |
[00:58] | You have to… No. | 你得…不 |
[01:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:03] | Get out of there. | 快走 |
[01:07] | Just go. | 快跑 |
[01:08] | Now. | 马上 |
[01:28] | You people, | 你们这些人 |
[01:31] | you never learn, do you? | 就是从不吸取教训 |
[01:33] | Always try to run. | 总是要跑 |
[02:19] | Hey, buddy. | 你好啊 |
[02:35] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[02:41] | Excuse me, do you mind if… | 打扰 能不能… |
[02:45] | Just don’t buy a drink. | 别拿去买酒 |
[02:47] | I know, Stacy. | 我知道 斯黛茜 |
[02:57] | Excuse me, look, | 打扰 听我说 |
[02:58] | I’m not a bum, okay? | 我不是流浪汉 好吗 |
[03:00] | I’m just somebody who really needs to use the phone, you mind? | 我真的很需要用一下电话 可以吗 |
[03:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:20] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:21] | Dude, where the hell have you been? | 哥们 你去哪了 |
[03:23] | I’m not really sure about that. | 我也不太确定 |
[03:25] | You… well, where are you now? | 你现在在哪 |
[03:26] | Not really sure about that either. | 也不确定 |
[03:28] | I… | 我… |
[03:33] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[03:34] | How do you feel about Waffles? | 你想吃华夫饼吗 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:37] | Dumb question, right. | 蠢问题 是啊 |
[03:38] | What psycho doesn’t love waffles? | 是什么样的疯子才会不爱吃华夫饼 |
[03:39] | I mean, they’re fluffy, little pockets full of syrup | 软糯糯的 浇上糖浆 |
[03:41] | and just cover with whipped cream, am I right? | 喷上奶油 是吧 |
[03:43] | Anyway, meet me at Waldo’s, okay? | 总之 去沃尔多华夫饼店跟我碰面 |
[03:46] | Meet… | 去… |
[03:59] | Did you bring any… | 你带没带… |
[04:02] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[04:03] | Sound like you could use it. | 看来你很需要 |
[04:04] | Oh man. | 天呐 |
[04:05] | Rough night? | 昨晚挺累吗 |
[04:06] | Rougn morning. | 早上也不好过 |
[04:09] | What happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[04:10] | I mean, you just run out to get some food. | 你不过是出去买饭吃了 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:15] | I guess I blacked out. | 我一定是断片了 |
[04:18] | And judging from this hangover. | 从宿醉的程度来看 |
[04:20] | It was ephic. | 我肯定可嗨了 |
[04:20] | Well, I tried to call you. | 我给你打电话来着 |
[04:23] | Well… | 那个嘛… |
[04:27] | Not sure how that happened. | 不知道是怎么发生的 |
[04:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | All right, I’ll text mom, | 那好 我给妈妈发短信 |
[04:31] | make sure she knows to go over to me in case of an emergency. | 让她知道有情况来找我 |
[04:34] | And Cass, | 还有小卡 |
[04:35] | in case he tracks down Kelly. | 万一他找到了凯莉 |
[04:41] | The mother of Lucifer’s love child. | 路西法私生子的准妈妈 |
[04:43] | Right, right. | 对了 |
[04:44] | Yes, the devil baby mama drama. | 是啊 魔鬼宝宝妈那档子事 |
[04:48] | Say that five times fast. | 快速地说五遍试试 |
[04:49] | Devil baby mama drama. | 魔鬼宝宝妈那档子事 |
[04:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Dean, you know… | 迪恩 那个 |
[04:54] | You had a good run, but… | 你也玩够了 但是 |
[04:56] | maybe let’s pump the breaks a little bit, | 是不是稍稍刹住点 |
[04:58] | I mean, you’re not twenty anymore. | 你已经不是二十岁了 |
[05:00] | Okay, one, | 首先 |
[05:01] | you rack that party till the day they die. | 派对到死 |
[05:03] | And B, | 其次 |
[05:04] | I can still kick your ass. | 我还是能干翻你的 |
[05:10] | Got a man need some waffles down here. | 来点华夫饼啊 |
[05:12] | – Oh no, I’m fine. – Oh my God. | -不 不用了 -天呐 |
[05:13] | – You just take it easy. – No, Dean, | -你来点吧 -行了 迪恩 |
[05:14] | look, the morgue opens in like ten minutes. | 停尸房十分钟后就开门了 |
[05:18] | The morgue? | 停尸房 |
[05:20] | You… autopsy results. | 尸检结果啊 |
[05:22] | Are you still drunk? | 你还醉着呢吗 |
[05:24] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[05:27] | All right, our case. | 好吧 我们的案子 |
[05:29] | The dead guy, throat stuffed full of money. | 那个喉咙里被塞满了钱的 |
[05:31] | Right, yes, right. | 对了… |
[05:33] | The accountant, Barry Gilman. | 那个会计 巴瑞·吉尔曼 |
[05:35] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -对了 |
[05:37] | You think he got his ticket punched by a demon. | 你觉得是恶魔干的 |
[05:39] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:40] | Okay, but we went over to his place yesterday. | 好 但我们昨天去了他家 |
[05:43] | We got a whole bunch of jack, and a little bit of squat. | 什么都没发现 |
[05:45] | There was no hex bag, no EMF, no sulfur. | 没有巫术袋 没有电磁场 没有硫磺 |
[05:47] | Which means, no case. | 所以不算是案子 |
[05:48] | Yeah, but if it’s not a case, then what is it? | 如果不是案子 那是怎么回事 |
[05:49] | I don’t know, death by money? | 我不知道 金钱夺命吗 |
[05:51] | Maybe the guy got whacked by a… | 或许他是被… |
[05:53] | some mob dude, with a ironic sense of humor. | 有黑色幽默感的黑帮分子杀了 |
[05:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna go look at the body, | 我要去看看他的尸体 |
[05:59] | if you want to spend some more alone time with waffles… | 如果你想再跟华夫饼单独待会儿… |
[06:01] | have fun. | 那好好玩吧 |
[06:03] | Fine, hold up. | 好吧 等等 |
[06:06] | – Did you pay? – Oh, well. All right. | -你付钱了吗 -好吧 嗯 |
[06:09] | Cash. | 有钱吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I got it. | 好了 |
[06:17] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:26] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[06:28] | Epic night. | 昨晚肯定老嗨了 |
[06:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Great. We’ll let you know if we need anything else. | 太好了 再有需要会叫你的 |
[06:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | So cause of death was suffocation. Officially. | 正式死因是窒息 |
[06:50] | Okay. We already knew that. | 好吧 我们已经知道了 |
[06:52] | “See evidence bag B 1-4.” All right. | “见B1-4号证据” 好吧 |
[07:05] | Says they pulled all this from his stomach. | 说是都是从他胃里取出的 |
[07:10] | Big breakfast. | 早餐吃多了 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | All right. | 好 |
[07:23] | Well, well. | 哎呀 |
[07:25] | You were saying about an ironic mobster? | 你刚说什么黑色幽默的黑帮分子来着 |
[07:32] | All right, so… | 那好吧 |
[07:34] | a witch force feds old Barry here a hex bag | 是巫师逼巴瑞吃下了一个巫术袋 |
[07:36] | and then casts a spell. | 然后施了咒 |
[07:37] | Yeah, a spell that pumps him so full of cash, | 嗯 一个给他灌满了现金的咒语 |
[07:40] | he dies choking on it. | 他因此噎死了 |
[07:43] | Witches. | 巫师啊 |
[07:44] | Well, I guess it’s true what they say. | 人家说得对 |
[07:46] | Mo’ money, mo’ problems. | 没钱一身轻 |
[07:48] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:51] | I hope you’re still drunk. | 希望那还是醉话 |
[07:53] | So why would somebody want Barry dead? | 为什么会有人想要巴瑞死呢 |
[07:55] | I mean, what, did he screw up a tax return? | 他搞砸了报税表还是怎么的 |
[07:58] | He’s actually more of a money manager. | 他其实是个资金经理 |
[08:00] | Well, whatever he was, | 不管他是干啥的 |
[08:02] | looks like he, uh, certainly made one hell of a… | 看来他结了个厉害的… |
[08:06] | Enemy? | 仇家吗 |
[08:07] | Enemy. Yeah. Those guys. | 仇家 没错 就那个 |
[08:09] | Maybe he blew the wrong person’s savings. | 或许他坑了不该坑的人的钱 |
[08:11] | All right, well, let’s check out his clients. | 我们去查查他的客户吧 |
[08:13] | Which one? Barry worked for the richest families in town. | 哪个 巴瑞为镇上最富有的一些家族工作 |
[08:27] | Man, you were serious about epic. It’s the square one. | 哥们 你还真是嗨翻天了 是方的那个 |
[08:30] | Yeah. I know. Y– | 我知道… |
[08:40] | – Son of a bitch. – Come on! | -该死 -拜托 |
[08:41] | – What the… – Really?! | -搞什么 -不是吧 |
[08:43] | Sorry! Our fault. | 对不起 怪我们 |
[08:46] | I… | 我… |
[08:47] | R for “reverse,” Dean. | R是倒车 迪恩 |
[08:50] | Listen, man, I-I know we haven’t had it easy lately. | 哥们 我知道我们最近挺累 |
[08:53] | This thing with the Devil’s kid | 又是魔鬼的孩子 |
[08:54] | and getting tossed into West Guantanamo | 又是被丢进了西部关塔那摩监狱 |
[08:56] | makes me wanna crawl into a bottle, too, sometimes, but… | 有时候我也想一醉解千愁 但是… |
[09:00] | Dude, you’re wrecked. | 哥们 你真是一滩烂泥 |
[09:01] | And we got a case to work, so get it together, all right? | 我们还得查案呢 振作点 好吗 |
[09:06] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[09:09] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[09:13] | Who’s Dean? | 迪恩是谁 |
[09:23] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[09:25] | Dean, you forgot your own name. | 迪恩 你连自己的名字都忘了 |
[09:27] | For a second. Okay, yeah, that was weird. | 就那么一下下 的确挺怪 |
[09:30] | All right, look, we know we’re dealing with a witch, right? | 听着 我们知道对手是个巫师 |
[09:32] | Maybe you got hexed. | 或许你中了巫术 |
[09:33] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[09:35] | if a witch got a clear shot of me, I would be dead, okay? | 如果巫师真逮到机会对付我 我早死了 |
[09:38] | I wouldn’t be freakin’, uh…Dory. | 我不会变成…多莉 |
[09:41] | – Dory? – I’m not gonna apologize for loving that fish. | -多莉 -我不会为喜欢那只鱼道歉 |
[09:44] | Not to you, not to anyone. | 不管是对你还是任何人 |
[09:47] | Right. Okay. All right. | 好吧 嗯 那好 |
[09:49] | If you’re doing so well, name all the members of Bon Jovi. | 如果你真没事 说出邦乔维乐队的所有成员 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:53] | – We talkin’ circa 1983? – Sure. | -1983年的吗 -好啊 |
[09:55] | Done. We got Bon Jovi. | 没问题 邦·乔维 |
[10:01] | Whatever. This is stupid. | 无所谓了 这太蠢了 |
[10:03] | Sam, I’m fine. Okay? I feel great. | 萨姆 我没事 我感觉很好 |
[10:05] | Look, uh… | 看… |
[10:08] | This is a gun. | 这是一把枪 |
[10:10] | This is a coat. | 这是一件大衣 |
[10:11] | This is a…a…a… | 这是… |
[10:14] | light stick. | 光棒 |
[10:15] | A light st– | 光棒… |
[10:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | We’re gonna get you some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[10:21] | Look, we could figure this out, okay? | 我们可以搞定的 |
[10:22] | Don’t go callin’ Mom or Cass with this. | 别去找妈妈或小卡 |
[10:25] | Fine, but until you get better… | 好吧 但你好起来之前 |
[10:32] | Lamp. Right. | 灯 对了 |
[10:34] | So close. | 就差一点 |
[10:55] | Shall we end the suspense? | 结束悬念吧 |
[11:14] | What’s that? Six in a row? | 连续六局了吧 |
[11:17] | Beginner’s luck. | 新手好运 |
[11:24] | Gentlemen, if you don’t mind. | 先生们 抱歉了 |
[11:27] | I’m a wee bit occupied at the moment. | 我有点忙呢 |
[11:28] | Yeah, well, we need your help, Rowena. | 我们需要你帮忙 罗威娜 |
[11:31] | – Oh, really? – Come on, man. | -是吗 -拜托 |
[11:32] | – Rowena? I mean… – Yes. Really. | -罗威娜 -没错 |
[11:35] | Tiny vodkas. Score. | 小伏特加啊 太棒了 |
[11:37] | Am I saved to your contacts now? | 我现在在你的通讯录里了吗 |
[11:40] | Tell me. Have I got my own ringtone? | 告诉我 我有自己的铃音吗 |
[11:42] | This is serious. | 这事很严重 |
[11:44] | Look, I think Dean’s been hexed, okay? | 迪恩好像中了巫术 |
[11:45] | He — he’s been forgetting things. | 他老是忘事情 |
[11:47] | – Maybe he’s just drunk. – He’s not drunk. | -或许他是喝醉了 -他不是喝醉了 |
[11:50] | We need ice. | 我们需要冰 |
[11:51] | Could be a memory spell. But did his hair fall out? | 可能是记忆咒 但他的头发脱落了吗 |
[11:54] | – His body, too? – What? | -还有身上的毛 -什么 |
[11:56] | From the neck down, is he smooth like a Ken doll? | 脖子以下 是不是像芭比娃娃一样光滑了 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. Uh, and I’m not checking either. | 我不知道 我不会去看的 |
[12:01] | Rules out a mnemonic curse. | 那不是记忆诅咒了 |
[12:04] | The oblivate spell wipes the memory clean over time, | 一切忘空咒语能在一段时间内抹去一切记忆 |
[12:06] | but it’s intricate magic. I… | 但这魔法很精妙 |
[12:08] | – How do I break it? – Theoretically? | -怎么打破呢 -理论上 |
[12:11] | Kill the witch. | 杀了施咒人 |
[12:13] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[12:15] | All right. So…Dean? | 好了 迪恩 |
[12:17] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[12:21] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[12:31] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[12:38] | Dude, what are you doing? | 哥们 你干什么呢 |
[12:41] | Getting ice. What are you doing? | 弄冰 你干什么呢 |
[12:42] | That’s not our room. | 那不是我们的房间 |
[12:48] | All these dumps look the same. | 这些破地方看上去都一样 |
[12:51] | So this spell, I’m stuck in some sort of “Memento” crap? | 这个咒语 就像《记忆碎片》里那样吗 |
[12:53] | Right. The fix sounds fairly simple. | 嗯 解决方法似乎挺简单 |
[12:55] | You just find the witch who did it and kill it. | 你只需要找到下咒的巫师 杀了他 |
[12:58] | Oh, halle-freakin’-lujah. | 太好了 |
[12:59] | – I think you got hexed last night. – Yeah? | -我觉得你昨晚中了巫术 -是吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah, we need to retrace your steps. | 嗯 我们得回溯你的经历 |
[13:03] | All right, think. | 好吧 想想 |
[13:05] | What’s the last thing you remember you did? | 你记得你做的最后一件事是什么 |
[13:09] | I got some ice. | 去弄冰 |
[13:14] | Okay, from yesterday, | 好吧 昨天 |
[13:15] | the last thing I kinda sorta remember is | 我最后大概记得的事就是 |
[13:18] | us being here | 我们来这儿 |
[13:20] | in, um… | 这是… |
[13:22] | big guy’s office. | 那哥们办公室 |
[13:24] | – Barry Gilman. – Yes. And… | -巴瑞·吉尔曼 -没错 |
[13:26] | we were here and we were, uh, we were looking for leads. | 我们来这儿找线索 |
[13:31] | Yeah. Douche tax. | 嗯 二货税 |
[13:34] | Yeah, you did that yesterday, too. | 嗯 你昨天也那么做了 |
[13:36] | All right, come here. Check these out. | 来 看这个 |
[13:38] | Do these shake anything loose, these pictures? | 这些照片让你想起来什么没 |
[13:55] | No. None of them. | 没有 完全没有 |
[13:56] | Okay, think hard. What happened next? | 好好想想 接下来呢 |
[13:58] | I went to hit the lore. You went out for a burger. So… | 我去查传说了 你出去吃汉堡了 然后… |
[14:02] | So… | 然后… |
[14:04] | What do you want me to say? I-I ate ’em? | 你要我说什么 我吃了汉堡吗 |
[14:07] | Okay, okay. You know what? It’s not a big town. | 好吧 这样 这里不大 |
[14:09] | How many burger joints can there be? Come on. | 能有多少家汉堡店啊 走吧 |
[14:18] | All right. Anything? | 好吧 记起什么了吗 |
[14:21] | No. I mean, this is the third place we’ve been to. | 没有 这都第三家了 |
[14:23] | I-I…No. It’s… | 我…没印象… |
[14:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:26] | It’s — it’s her from, uh, from the waffles. | 是她 华夫饼店那个 |
[14:28] | All right, come on. | 来吧 |
[14:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[14:33] | If you’re gonna apologize, you better make it quick. | 你要是想道歉 最好快点的 |
[14:35] | Me apologize? Uh, you smacked me. | 我道歉 是你打了我 |
[14:37] | – You were being a dick. We’re even. – Even for what? | -是你犯浑 我们扯平了 -扯平什么 |
[14:40] | That’s none of your — Who are you? | 不管你的…你是谁 |
[14:42] | Okay, look, whatever happened with us, um, I’m sorry. Okay? | 听着 不管我们是怎么了 对不起 好吗 |
[14:46] | See, here’s the deal. We’re, um, we’re… | 是这样的 我们… |
[14:48] | We’re FBI. Uh, Agents Moon and Entwistle. | 我们是联调局的 穆恩和恩威瑟探员 |
[14:51] | – FBI? – Yeah. | -联调局 -是啊 |
[14:53] | Last night, you told me your name was Springsteen. | 你昨晚还说你叫斯普林斯汀呢 |
[14:55] | Like The Boss. | 跟”老板”一样 |
[14:57] | Yeah, see, sometimes, we have to lie in order to, uh, | 有时候我们得撒谎 |
[15:00] | to… protect our cover. | 好掩护身份 |
[15:01] | – No way. – Okay, listen, this is actually sensitive. | -不会吧 -好吧 这事很敏感 |
[15:04] | We — we think my partner may have been roofied. | 我们认为我搭档可能被下了药 |
[15:07] | – Seriously. – Seriously? | -不是吧 -不是吧 |
[15:10] | If you can tell us anything about what happened that night, | 如果你能告诉我们那晚发生了什么 |
[15:13] | it would be a big help. | 会对我们大有帮助 |
[15:16] | – Sure. I… – Great. | -好吧 我… -太好了 |
[15:20] | He ordered burgers to go. | 他点了汉堡带走 |
[15:21] | It was gonna be a minute. We were slammed. | 我要他等一会儿 当时人多 |
[15:23] | Then you knocked back… four shots of tequila? | 然后你喝了…四杯龙舌兰吧 |
[15:26] | Put some “sick jams” on the juke, | 还点了些挺”酷”的音乐 |
[15:30] | and then you hit the bull. | 然后上了公牛 |
[15:31] | – He what? – I what? | -他什么 -我什么 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, you had the hots for Larry | 是啊 你一走进来 |
[15:34] | as soon as you walked in here. | 就看好拉瑞了 |
[15:37] | He — You rode Larry? | 他…你骑了拉瑞 |
[15:42] | Was I good? | 我厉害吗 |
[15:45] | You were…amazing. | 你可厉害了 |
[15:52] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[15:54] | we got to talking, and… | 我们聊了起来 |
[15:56] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[15:59] | We blew off some steam. | 我们活动了下筋骨 |
[16:03] | Did you see him talk with anyone else? | 你看到他跟别人说话了吗 |
[16:05] | My bartender said she saw him run out of here | 我的酒保说他急匆匆地跑了出去 |
[16:07] | like his pants caught fire. | 就像裤子着火了一样 |
[16:09] | We were supposed to meet up after close-up, | 但我们说好关门后碰面的 |
[16:11] | but you never showed. | 可你根本没来 |
[16:15] | Poor thing. You were all roofed up. | 小可怜 你被人下了药啊 |
[16:18] | I didn’t… | 我不知… |
[16:20] | I am so sorry | 我真抱歉 |
[16:23] | if I took advantage of you. | 不是有意占你便宜的 |
[16:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:27] | Does this place have security cameras? | 这地方有监控吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:37] | First action in I don’t know how long, | 好久以来第一次搞上妹子 |
[16:39] | and it’s like it never even happened. Figures. | 结果却完全不记得 真是的 |
[16:42] | See, now that’s comedy. | 这就很好笑了 |
[16:48] | – Okay, whoa. There I am. – Yeah. | -好吧 那是我 -嗯 |
[16:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[16:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[16:54] | I’m trying to read my lips. | 我在读我的唇语 |
[16:58] | “Now salsa you mittens”” | “现在莎莎舞你连指手套” |
[17:01] | You can’t read lips. | 你不会读唇语 |
[17:02] | I can’t read lips. | 我不会读唇语 |
[17:05] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah, of course. I think we got our witch. | 当然 这应该就是巫师 |
[17:08] | What, you don’t remember any of this? | 你记得这一切吗 |
[17:11] | It’s like watching myself on Netflix. | 就好像在网飞上看自己一样 |
[17:27] | That guy look familiar to you? That jacket? | 那人眼熟吗 那件外衣 |
[17:31] | Never mind. Stupid question. | 算了 蠢问题 |
[17:32] | I think Barry had a picture of him in his office. | 巴瑞办公室里好像有张他的照片 |
[17:34] | It might be how you recognized him last night. | 可能你昨晚就是这样认出了他 |
[17:39] | And I take a shot. | 我还开了一枪 |
[17:40] | I know how to shoot a gun? | 我会开枪吗 |
[17:48] | All right, so… | 好吧 |
[17:50] | you crashed there. | 你撞在了这儿 |
[17:52] | You ran that way. | 你往那边跑了 |
[17:56] | Shot, uh… | 开枪 |
[17:59] | Here. | 这里 |
[18:05] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[18:08] | Witch-killing bullet. | 杀巫师的子弹 |
[18:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[18:15] | There are witches? | 这世上还有巫师 |
[18:18] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[18:20] | witches are real. | 巫师是真的 |
[18:22] | Vampires, werewolves, witches, they’re all real. | 吸血鬼 狼人 巫师 都是真的 |
[18:25] | And we kill them. | 我们要杀他们 |
[18:33] | Awesome. That’s awesome. | 太棒了 这太棒了 |
[18:36] | Right. Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:45] | Okay, so wait. So — so djinns don’t grant wishes, | 好吧 等等 灯神不满足愿望 |
[18:48] | and sirens aren’t all hot chicks? | 海妖并非都是辣妹 |
[18:51] | Yeah. Sorry to break it to you. | 是啊 抱歉戳破你的幻想 |
[18:54] | – This is crazy. – What? | -真是疯了 -怎么了 |
[18:56] | Me giving you “The talk”” | 我居然来给你做”教育” |
[18:58] | You know how many times we’ve had to tell some civilian | 知道我们有多少次不得不告诉普通平民 |
[19:00] | – that monsters are real? – Yeah, but monsters are real. | -怪物是真的吗 -但怪物的确是真的 |
[19:03] | And we’re the guys that kill ’em, man. | 我们是杀他们的人 |
[19:05] | I mean, come on. Best job ever. | 拜托 这工作太棒了 |
[19:07] | Yeah. If you like greasy diner food, | 是啊 如果你喜欢油腻腻的餐馆食物 |
[19:09] | crappy motels rooms, more than one Apocalypse. | 破烂的旅馆房间 不止一次的天启 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. We kinda sound like heroes to me. | 我不知道 听上去我们是英雄 |
[19:22] | And our best friend’s an angel. | 我们最好的朋友还是个天使 |
[19:24] | What?! | 老天爷 |
[19:26] | We just gotta get you cured. | 我们得赶紧治好你 |
[19:27] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好 |
[19:35] | Okay, now, these? Freaky. | 这个 太诡异了 |
[19:38] | No, they’re just, uh, glyphs. | 不 那只是雕文 |
[19:40] | Witches use them in spells, but I’ve actually | 巫师在施咒时会用到 但我 |
[19:42] | never seen anything like this before. | 从没见过这样的 |
[19:44] | Maybe Rowena will recognize ’em. | 或许罗威娜能认出来 |
[19:45] | Maybe. Who’s Rowena? That’s a weird name. | 或许吧 罗威娜是谁 好奇怪的名字 |
[19:57] | S-S-Sam! | 萨姆 |
[19:59] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[20:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:05] | Is that a dead guy? | 那是个死人吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah. I think that’s our witch. | 嗯 那应该就是我们找的巫师 |
[20:10] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[20:13] | No, Dean. Killing the witch was supposed to be the cure. | 不 迪恩 杀死巫师本该是解决办法的 |
[20:15] | So if he’s already dead, then why aren’t you… | 如果他已经死了 那你为什么… |
[20:20] | you? | 还不是你 |
[20:23] | Not cool. | 不妙 |
[20:25] | Okay, what now? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[20:28] | Now we get out of here. Let’s go. Come on. | 我们离开这里 走 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:45] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[20:50] | Poor Gideon. | 可怜的吉迪恩 |
[20:53] | This is why he told us to leave the accountant alone. | 所以他叫我们别去动那个会计师的 |
[20:58] | That tub of guts stole from us. | 那混蛋偷了我们的东西 |
[21:01] | He deserved what he got. | 他是罪有应得 |
[21:03] | They’re on us, Cat. We have to run. | 他们发现我们了 凯特 我们得跑了 |
[21:05] | I am not going to run! | 我才不要跑 |
[21:08] | And I don’t care what Gideon said. | 我也不管吉迪恩说了什么 |
[21:10] | So what? You wanna kill them, too? | 怎么 你还想杀了他们吗 |
[21:19] | I want my family back. | 我想要回我的家人 |
[21:23] | Is that a dead guy? | 那是个死人吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | Never seen a dead guy before. | 从没见过死人呢 |
[21:32] | Yeah, you have. Trust me. | 你见过的 相信我 |
[21:37] | No, D-Dean, wait a second. | 别 迪恩 等等 |
[21:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:44] | Spell’s progressed, I see. | 看来中咒程度又加深了 |
[21:48] | You — | 你… |
[21:51] | I wanted intel, Rowena, not a house call. | 我要的是情报 罗威娜 不是上门服务 |
[21:53] | Oh, I have a feeling you’ll come to thank me. | 我感觉你会谢谢我的 |
[21:56] | Your hair, it’s all so bouncy. | 你的头发 好有弹性 |
[22:00] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | Do we have to fix him? | 我们非要治好他吗 |
[22:04] | – Rowena. – Samuel. | -罗威娜 -萨穆埃尔 |
[22:07] | Those glyphs you found are an archaic form of Celtic. | 你们发现的雕文是古凯尔特语 |
[22:11] | Ogham Chraobh. | 欧甘文支 |
[22:12] | The Druids used it in their rituals, | 德鲁伊人将其用于他们的仪式 |
[22:14] | calling it the “Language of the Trees.” | 称之为”树的语言” |
[22:16] | Wait, wait. Now the trees are talkin’? | 等等 树还会说话了 |
[22:20] | Dean, do you remember HBO? | 迪恩 你记得HBO吗 |
[22:24] | Cinemax? | 电影频道 |
[22:26] | Skinemax. | 成人电影频道 |
[22:27] | Great. All right, come here. | 很好 过来 |
[22:28] | We’re just gonna | 我们… |
[22:29] | We’re gonna sit you down right here. | 你坐在这里 |
[22:31] | And, uh, yeah, go ahead. | 嗯 来… |
[22:35] | This like live Skinemax or… | 这是要成人电影直播吗 |
[22:38] | How ’bout two? | 二怎么样 |
[22:41] | Perfect. Stay there. | 太棒了 坐着别动 |
[22:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:45] | There’s only one family of witches | 只有一个巫师家族 |
[22:46] | versed in this kind of magic. | 善用这种魔法 |
[22:48] | I thought them all dead for years, but | 我以为他们早死绝了 |
[22:51] | when I saw those glyphs… | 但看到那雕文后 |
[22:53] | Is this one of ’em? | 这是其中之一吗 |
[22:55] | Gideon Loughlin. | 吉迪恩·洛克兰 |
[22:57] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[22:59] | A bit. | 算是吧 |
[23:02] | All right, tell me about this family. | 好吧 跟我讲讲他们家 |
[23:04] | A hundred years ago, | 一百年前 |
[23:05] | the Loughlins came over from the Old World and | 洛克兰家族从旧世界迁至这里 |
[23:07] | turned a small town on the Mississippi Delta | 将密西西比三角洲的一个小镇 |
[23:10] | into their own personal fiefdom. | 变成了他们自己的地盘 |
[23:12] | Their children — Gideon, Boyd, and Catriona — | 他们的孩子 吉迪恩 博伊德和凯特琳娜 |
[23:15] | were like three rotten little peas in a pod. | 就像一棵树上结的三个烂果子 |
[23:19] | The family possessed a powerful spell book, | 这家人有一本强大的咒语书 |
[23:22] | a tome of Druidic magic called the Black Grimoire. | 德鲁伊魔法典籍 《黑魔法书》 |
[23:26] | Witches came from around the world to live with them | 来自世界各地的巫师去跟他们同住 |
[23:29] | and study its secrets… | 学习其中奥秘 |
[23:32] | for a price. | 但要付出代价 |
[23:34] | So what happened to ’em? | 他们怎么了 |
[23:37] | Hunters happened. | 猎人 |
[23:40] | Of course, I’d heard rumors one or two survived, | 当然了 我听说有一两个活了下来 |
[23:42] | stealing away with their book, | 带走了他们的书 |
[23:43] | but I-I dismissed them as gossip. | 但我只当作是谣言 |
[23:52] | With Gideonn dead | 吉迪恩死了 |
[23:53] | if you want to break the curse on your brother, | 如果你想打破你哥哥中的咒 |
[23:55] | we need to find that book. | 我们得找到那本书 |
[23:57] | Wait a second. So you can’t break it? | 等等 你不能打破吗 |
[23:59] | Oh, of course I could, | 当然可以 |
[24:01] | but witchcraft this complex would take time, | 但如此复杂的巫术需要时间 |
[24:03] | more than Dean’s got. | 而迪恩剩的时间不多了 |
[24:05] | He’s already begun to forget himself, | 他已经开始遗忘自己了 |
[24:07] | everyone he’s ever known, ever loved. | 还有他认识 爱过的每个人 |
[24:10] | Even you. | 甚至是你 |
[24:11] | Soon he’ll forget how to speak, how to swallow, | 很快他会忘记如何说话 如何吞咽 |
[24:14] | and then… | 然后 |
[24:17] | Dean Winchester’s going to die. | 迪恩·温彻斯特会死的 |
[24:21] | Sucks for that guy. | 那哥们好惨 |
[24:32] | So after everything… | 那么经历了那么多事 |
[24:35] | That’s it. This is what nails me. | 我要死在这事上了 |
[24:37] | No. No, no, Dean, it… | 不不 迪恩 |
[24:40] | It’s not gonna happen, all right? | 不会那样的 |
[24:42] | Well, you just told me my whole life story. | 你刚跟我说了我一生的故事 |
[24:45] | And I gotta be honest, man, I…I can feel it, | 老实说 我感觉得到 |
[24:49] | slipping out of my head. | 我在渐渐遗忘 |
[24:52] | I mean, ganking monsters is one thing. But this… | 杀怪物是一码事 但这… |
[24:57] | You know, uh, we’re gonna, um… | 我们会… |
[25:00] | We’ll figure it out. All right? | 我们会有办法的 好吗 |
[25:02] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[25:12] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[25:15] | Like you care. | 你真关心吗 |
[25:24] | You know, I’ve seen my brother die, but | 我见过我哥哥死 但是 |
[25:26] | watching him become… | 看着他变得 |
[25:29] | not him… | 不像他自己 |
[25:32] | This might actually be worse. | 这恐怕更糟 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | My name is Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[25:50] | Sam is my brother. | 萨姆是我弟弟 |
[25:52] | Mary Winchester is my mom. | 玛丽·温彻斯特是我妈妈 |
[25:55] | And Cast– | 卡西… |
[25:58] | Cass is my best friend. | 小卡是我最好的朋友 |
[26:02] | We need to find that grimoire. | 我们得找到那本魔法书 |
[26:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:13] | Of course. That’s your angle, isn’t it? | 当然 这就是你的目的吧 |
[26:16] | Oh, come on, Rowena. | 得了 罗威娜 |
[26:17] | A powerful spell book shows up | 出现了厉害的魔法书 |
[26:19] | and all of a sudden, you’re here to help? | 你突然就跑来帮忙了 |
[26:20] | Altruism isn’t exactly your style. | 利他主义并非你的风格 |
[26:24] | True. | 是啊 |
[26:26] | Also, it never hurts to have a Winchester owe you one. | 而且 让温家人欠你个人情总是好事 |
[26:29] | My name is Dean Wi– | 我叫迪恩·温… |
[26:32] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[26:49] | My name — my name is… | 我叫… |
[26:56] | My… . | 我… |
[27:00] | My name is — is… | 我叫… |
[27:09] | Gideon Loughlin’s address was in his accountant’s file. | 吉迪恩·洛克兰的地址在他会计师的档案里 |
[27:12] | If the book is there, I’ll find it. | 如果书在他那儿 我能找到 |
[27:13] | Of course, you’ll need me there to help — | 当然了 你会需要我帮忙 |
[27:15] | No, no, you’re staying here with Dean. | 不不 你留下陪迪恩 |
[27:17] | I most certainly am not. | 我才不要 |
[27:20] | Well, he can’t come with me, and I’m not leaving him alone. | 他不能跟我来 我也不能丢下他一人 |
[27:22] | And I obviously don’t trust you. | 我显然并不信任你 |
[27:24] | Well, obviously. | 显然的 |
[27:26] | The Black Grimoire’s written in ancient Druid. | 《黑魔法书》是用古德鲁伊语写的 |
[27:29] | How do you propose to find a proper spell | 要是没有我 你怎么能找到 |
[27:31] | without me there to — | 合适的咒语来… |
[27:32] | Well, you said a few of the Loughlins survived, right? | 你说洛克兰家还有几个人活下来了 |
[27:34] | That was the rumor? | 谣传是如此 |
[27:35] | So you expect one of them to — to what? | 你指望他们家的人来…怎么 |
[27:38] | Translate their ancient super secret family spell book for you? | 为你翻译他们的远古绝密咒语书吗 |
[27:42] | You just killed their brother. | 你刚杀了他们的兄弟 |
[27:44] | They’d sooner use your skin as an outfit. | 他们更想剥了你的皮当衣服穿 |
[27:50] | They can try. | 让他们试试吧 |
[28:00] | My…my… | 我… |
[28:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:18] | Stop touching everything. | 别乱碰了 |
[28:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:26] | Here. | 来 |
[28:29] | Play with this, | 拿这个玩 |
[28:31] | and I’ll tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:37] | Once, a beautiful witch was, | 从前 有个美丽的女巫 |
[28:41] | again, run out of her homeland | 被一群自大 自命不凡 |
[28:44] | by those pompous, self-righteous, murderous hooligans. | 来势汹汹的混混赶出了家乡 |
[28:48] | You know them as The British Men of Letters. | 他们就是英国记录者 |
[28:52] | She sought refuge with a family of witches. | 她去一个巫师家庭寻求庇护 |
[28:55] | All she wanted was a roof over her head | 她不过是想要个住处 |
[28:57] | and a safe place to hone her magic. | 一个供她磨练魔法的安全之所 |
[29:00] | Yet, they threw her out like… | 但他们把她赶了出去 |
[29:04] | like common trash. Said she wasn’t up to snuff. | 就好像她是垃圾 说她没那个本事 |
[29:08] | Oh, these witches sound like dicks. | 这些巫师听上去真浑 |
[29:11] | I think you got plenty of snuff. | 我觉得你特别有本事 |
[29:16] | You can really remember nothing, can you? | 你真是什么都不记得了 是吧 |
[29:20] | What a gift not to recall the things you’ve done. | 能不记得自己做过的事真是恩赐啊 |
[29:26] | What have I done? | 我做过什么 |
[29:29] | You’re a killer, Dean Winchester. | 你是个杀手 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[29:42] | Who’s inside? | 里面有谁 |
[29:46] | Wait, I…I kill people? | 等等 我杀人 |
[29:49] | Scores. | 好多呢 |
[29:52] | But…but… | 但是 |
[29:54] | though you may be a stubborn pain in the arse | 你虽然是个顽固的讨厌鬼 |
[29:56] | with the manners of a Neanderthal | 而且毫无礼貌可言 |
[29:58] | and the dining habits of a toddler, | 吃饭像个三岁孩子 |
[30:00] | everything you’ve done, you’ve done… | 你做的一切 |
[30:05] | for the greater good. | 都是为了大局 |
[30:08] | Oh, and that’s supposed to make it okay? | 那么就没事了吗 |
[30:11] | I wouldn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[30:13] | You help those other than yourself. | 你帮助他人 |
[30:16] | But me? | 但我呢 |
[30:20] | I’ve done horrible things, | 我做过可怕的事 |
[30:23] | and I told myself it was fine. | 还安慰自己那没事 |
[30:25] | It was the price of power. And power’s what matters, right? | 那是权力的代价 权力才最重要 是吧 |
[30:29] | Then I met God and his sister. | 然后我遇见了上帝和他妹妹 |
[30:30] | The two most powerful beings in the universe, | 全宇宙最厉害的两个人物 |
[30:33] | wasting it on squabbling with each other. | 居然浪费权力跟彼此拌嘴 |
[30:36] | I thought, if — if they can’t be happy, | 我想 如果他们都不开心 |
[30:39] | or at least satisfied, | 甚至满足 |
[30:43] | how can there be any hope for me? | 那我还有什么希望 |
[30:48] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[30:54] | Because I know you won’t remember. | 因为我知道你不会记得的 |
[31:05] | You’re in? | 你进去了吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah, I’m in. | 对 进去了 |
[31:08] | All right. | 好 |
[31:10] | As soon as I get the translation, | 等我拿到翻译 |
[31:12] | you cast the spell. | 你就施咒 |
[31:37] | This gun is full of witch-killing bullets. | 这枪里都是杀巫师的子弹 |
[31:40] | So why don’t you go to your grimoire | 你去找你的魔法书 |
[31:42] | and tell me how to break the memory spell? | 告诉我怎么打破记忆咒 |
[31:45] | I told him you’d come. | 我就说你会来 |
[31:48] | Boyd wanted to go after you, but I said, “Why bother?” | 博伊德想去找你 但我说 “何必” |
[31:52] | You’re hunters. | 你们是猎人 |
[31:54] | You’ll hunt us down, | 你们会来找我们 |
[31:57] | right at our doorstep. | 找上门来 |
[31:59] | Hot and… fresh like pizza. | 像披萨一样新鲜得热气腾腾 |
[32:02] | I’m not asking you again. | 我不会再说一遍了 |
[32:05] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[32:14] | Age nunc intellectum. | [咒语] |
[32:17] | Age nunc intellectum | [咒语] |
[32:19] | atque voluntatem omnem meam. | [咒语] |
[32:34] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[33:00] | “Your brother’s been kidnapped by a witch. | 你弟弟被巫师绑架了 |
[33:03] | I found your stupid car and left you here.” | 我找到了你的破车 把你丢在了这儿 |
[33:06] | Stupid? | 破 |
[33:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | “Stay.” | 别乱跑 |
[33:19] | Boyd, you promised. | 博伊德 你保证过的 |
[33:21] | Without Gideon, we are not a family. | 没有吉迪恩 我们就不是一家人 |
[33:23] | Well, you should’ve thought of that before | 你背着他把那个会计 |
[33:25] | you went behind his back and pinata’d the accountant. | 变成彩罐之前就该想到这点的 |
[33:28] | Gideon told you to let it go. | 吉迪恩叫你别纠结的 |
[33:29] | And let us be cheated by some sniveling, weak human nothing? | 就让我们被一个一无是处的人类欺骗吗 |
[33:34] | You got our brother killed. | 你害死了我们的哥哥 |
[33:37] | Well, we… | 我们 |
[33:39] | can bring him back. | 可以复活他 |
[33:48] | Do it. | 动手 |
[33:50] | Please. For me? | 求你 为了我 |
[34:12] | Catriona Loughlin. | 凯特琳娜·洛克兰 |
[34:14] | The years have not been kind. | 岁月无情啊 |
[34:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:18] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[34:22] | Rowena MacLeod? | 罗威娜·麦克劳德 |
[34:29] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[34:30] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 |
[34:34] | Look who’s awake. | 看是谁醒了 |
[34:35] | Okay, so whatever your sister has planned, | 不管你妹妹计划了什么 |
[34:39] | you don’t have to do it. | 你不用那么做的 |
[34:42] | You mean, swapping your soul for his? | 用你的灵魂换他的吗 |
[34:47] | I’m afraid I do. | 恐怕我非得做 |
[34:55] | Raggedy Ann. | 破烂娃娃 |
[34:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:58] | I remember you — | 我记得你 |
[35:00] | a rag doll all huddled up on our doorstep. | 在我们门口蜷成一团的破娃娃 |
[35:05] | I swore I could see the fleas nibbling away | 我发誓我能看到虱子啃食着 |
[35:07] | at whatever the hell was left of that | 你那具残破 |
[35:11] | dirty little body of yours. | 肮脏的驱壳 |
[35:14] | And still… | 可是 |
[35:15] | still, you thought you were worthy of our magic. | 你还觉得自己配学习我们的魔法 |
[35:21] | And when we disagreed… | 我们提出异议时 |
[35:26] | how you begged, | 你那么哀求我们 |
[35:29] | how you threw yourself down and… | 毫不顾忌面子 |
[35:34] | offered yourself to each of us. | 要向我们每个人献身 |
[35:39] | Boyd almost took you up on it, too. | 博伊德差点就心动了 |
[35:41] | But I told him, it would be cleaner with the pigs. | 但我说 上只猪都更干净 |
[35:47] | You know what they say? | 知道人怎么说吗 |
[35:49] | Nothing heals old wounds like opening fresh ones. | 没有什么比撕开新伤口更能治愈老伤口 |
[36:32] | *I’m just a little girl, I’m Raggedy Ann* | *我就是个小姑娘 小破烂娃娃* |
[36:36] | *Oh, Raggedy Ann* | *破烂娃娃* |
[36:41] | *Falling apart* | *快要散架* |
[36:43] | *At the seams* | *线也开裂* |
[36:56] | I’ve never been very good at darts. | 我一向不太会投飞镖 |
[36:59] | Do over. | 再来 |
[37:00] | *Just a little girl, Raggedy Ann* | *就是个小姑娘 破烂娃娃* |
[37:03] | *Oh, Raggedy Ann* | *破烂娃娃* |
[37:13] | A gun? | 枪 |
[37:15] | You really think that’s gonna work on a… | 你真觉得那对… |
[37:45] | No, no, no. Brother. Witch. | 不不 弟弟 巫师 |
[38:18] | Is that it? Is — is it done? | 行了吗 好了吗 |
[38:20] | Who’s this hippie? | 这小子是谁 |
[38:31] | Look at his face. | 看他的表情啊 |
[38:34] | Kind of like the time when I ate all your Halloween candy. | 就像我把你的万圣节糖果都吃掉了的那次 |
[38:36] | You remember that? Classic. | 记得吗 太经典了 |
[38:42] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[38:46] | I can’t believe you called Rowena. | 你居然叫来了罗威娜 |
[38:49] | I can’t believe you rode Larry. | 你居然骑了拉瑞 |
[38:51] | I was awesome on that bull. | 我在那头公牛上很厉害的 |
[38:53] | I was like a god. | 就像神一样 |
[38:54] | Now, should you experience any odd memories | 如果你记起了什么中咒期间 |
[38:57] | from when you were hexed, conversations, | 奇怪的记忆 或对话 |
[39:00] | you let me know? | 就告诉我 |
[39:02] | It’s blank, mostly. Really. | 大部分都不记得了 真的 |
[39:07] | Oh, just a second. | 等等 |
[39:10] | If you want to thank me, you can send a wee gift basket. | 如果你想感谢我 给我寄个礼品篮就好 |
[39:12] | The book. | 书 |
[39:18] | You’re no fun. | 你真没劲 |
[39:21] | We owe you one. Small one. | 我们欠你个小人情 |
[39:30] | So how you holding up after the spell? | 咒语解除后你感觉还好吗 |
[39:33] | That thing kicked my ass. | 那玩意把我整的好惨 |
[39:37] | You know, I gotta be honest. | 老实说 |
[39:38] | I was actually, uh, a little jealous at first. | 我起初有点嫉妒 |
[39:41] | Of what? The curse that nearly killed me? | 嫉妒什么 差点害死我的咒语吗 |
[39:44] | No, just, you know… | 不是 就是 |
[39:47] | some of the things we’ve done, we’ve had this weight for… | 我们做的一些事 一直是我们的负担 |
[39:52] | Forever. | 已经很久了 |
[39:54] | And seeing it gone, uh, you looked happy. | 看到那消失 你是那么开心 |
[40:00] | Look, was it nice to drop our baggage? | 丢掉负担是不是好事呢 |
[40:03] | Yeah, maybe. Hell, probably. | 或许吧 很可能是 |
[40:07] | But it wasn’t just the crap that got lost. | 但遗失的不止是烂事 |
[40:09] | I mean, it was everything. | 而是一切 |
[40:10] | It was us, it was what we do, you know? All of it. | 我们 我们的工作 那一切 |
[40:15] | So… | 所以… |
[40:17] | that’s what being happy looks like? | 如果那就是开心的样子 |
[40:20] | I think I’ll pass. | 我还是算了 |
[40:25] | – It’s the, uh, the shiny one that’s – Get in the car. | -是亮亮的那个 -上车吧 |