时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m sorry. Who the hell are you? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[00:06] | Arthur Ketch. British Men of Letters. | 亚瑟·凯奇 英国记录者 |
[00:10] | Was that a grenade launcher? | 刚刚那是枪榴弹发射器吗 |
[00:12] | Quite. | 是的 |
[00:12] | We’re eager to collaborate. | 我们愿意合作 |
[00:14] | You haven’t exactly seen us at our best. | 你们并没有看到我们最好的一面 |
[00:20] | She tried to kill us. | 她企图杀我们 |
[00:21] | And all you wanna do is help these American Hunters | 你只想帮助这对儿美国猎人 |
[00:24] | to clear this country of monsters? | 清理这个国家的怪物 |
[00:26] | We can offer expertise, weaponry. | 我们可以提供专业知识 武器 |
[00:29] | The toys are the fun part. | 玩具最好玩了 |
[00:37] | So you’re gonna pop Lucifer out of the President with that? | 你要用那个把路西法从总统身体里赶出去 |
[00:44] | We know you’re pregnant. | 我们知道你怀孕了 |
[00:45] | This is not a baby. This is the spawn of Lucifer. | 那不是个孩子 那是路西法的后代 |
[00:49] | I can’t do it. I’m its mother. | 我不能 我是它的母亲 |
[00:52] | Let me paint you a picture | 我来给你描绘一下 |
[00:53] | of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural. | 一个再没有人会因为超自然生灵而死的世界 |
[00:57] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[01:15] | So… | 好了 |
[01:21] | Tell me a story. | 给我讲个故事 |
[01:30] | Mandy. That short for Amanda? | 曼迪 是阿曼达的昵称吗 |
[01:33] | Duh. | 当然了 |
[01:35] | Yeah, I’ll — I’ll go with the cheeseburger. | 嗯 我要个奶酪汉堡吧 |
[01:37] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:38] | Hey, what’s the, uh, Wi-Fi password here? | 这里的无线网络密码是什么 |
[01:39] | – Extra cheese. – No, no. Just, uh, as it is, is fine. | -多加奶酪 -不不 普通就行 |
[01:42] | That’s the password. “extra cheese.” | 密码 是”多加奶酪” |
[01:44] | You know what? That sounds good. | 听上去不赖 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna change mine to a cheeseburger as well. | 我也改成要奶酪汉堡吧 |
[01:47] | Extra cheese. I wanna carbo-load. | 多加奶酪 我要多吃点碳水化合物 |
[01:49] | – Cheese isn’t a carb. – Cheese isn’t a carbohydrate. | -奶酪不是碳水化合物 -奶酪不是碳水化合物 |
[01:52] | Well…. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Steak and eggs. Bloody. | 牛排鸡蛋 一分熟 |
[02:00] | And how ’bout you, handsome? | 你呢 帅哥 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | Sunrise Special, please. | 日出特餐 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Nice. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Dude, she is into you. | 哥们 她看上你了 |
[02:17] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[02:17] | No, this is good. | 不 这是好事 |
[02:18] | We’ve been looking for teachable moments. | 我们一直想找到合适的教学时机 |
[02:20] | This… | 这… |
[02:26] | Everything all right, Mom? | 一切还好吧 妈妈 |
[02:26] | Yeah, just a hunter, needs some help. | 就是个猎人 需要帮助 |
[02:28] | Another one? | 又一个 |
[02:30] | Can’t have too many friends in this line of work. | 这一行多交朋友是没错的 |
[02:34] | – Okay – The Internet here sucks. | -好吧 -这里的网络好糟 |
[02:36] | I downloaded all the bunker’s files to a new archive, | 我把地堡的文件都下载到了新档案馆里 |
[02:38] | – but we’re not getting any signal, so I’m j… – Nobody cares. | -但这里没信号 我… -没人在乎 |
[02:41] | Cass, here’s the thing you need to know about waitresses, okay? | 小卡 关于服务员 你要知道 |
[02:43] | They get hit on all day long, so you gotta bring you A-game. | 她们成天被人泡 你得拿出最佳水平来 |
[02:46] | But upside? They always smell like food. | 但好处是 她们总是一身食物味儿 |
[02:48] | They always smell like food. | 总是一身食物味儿 |
[02:50] | – Okay — Okay – Why is upside they smell like food? | -好了 -一身食物味儿为什么是好处 |
[02:51] | Right? It’s great. | 是吧 多棒 |
[02:53] | Why would you want them to smell like food? | 你为什么喜欢她们有食物味儿 |
[02:57] | Screens down, eyes up, shut up. | 放下平板 抬起头 闭上嘴 |
[02:59] | – Sorry, Mom. – Sorry. | -抱歉 妈妈 -抱歉 |
[03:01] | Okay, here’s what we know. | 好了 情况是这样的 |
[03:03] | Our target keeps a tight schedule. | 目标出行很规律 |
[03:05] | He leaves every day at 8:00 p.m. | 他每晚8点走 |
[03:07] | He gets back exactly at 8:45. | 8点45分准时回来 |
[03:09] | – What’s he doin’? – Night fishing. | -他去干什么 -夜间钓鱼 |
[03:12] | Wait a minute, you called us to — | 等等 你叫我们来 |
[03:13] | to kill a demon that likes to fish? | 杀一个喜欢钓鱼的恶魔 |
[03:16] | Yes, I did. Look, guys, this is all new to me. | 是的 这一切对我来说很陌生 |
[03:18] | All right, you got a rugaru problem? | 法国狼人问题 |
[03:20] | Hey, I’m your guy. But demons? | 找我没错 但恶魔 |
[03:23] | Hell. Look, I was just passing through | 天啊 是这样 我经过这里 |
[03:25] | and I heard about some cattle mutilations. | 听说发生了残杀牲畜的事 |
[03:27] | Classic demon sign. | 典型的恶魔手法 |
[03:28] | I started to dig. | 我开始深挖 |
[03:30] | A lot of virgins go missing around here, too. | 这里还有很多处女失踪 |
[03:32] | Classic horny demon sign. | 典型的色鬼恶魔手法 |
[03:34] | Which is why Wally called us, asking for help. | 所以沃利找了我们求助 |
[03:37] | So are we all clear on the plan? | 计划都清楚了吧 |
[03:44] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[03:48] | Mandy? Question for you. | 曼迪 问你个问题 |
[03:50] | My shy but devastatingly handsome friend here | 我这位害羞但帅得惨绝人寰的朋友 |
[03:53] | was, uh, just wondering, | 想问你 |
[03:56] | when do you get off? | 你什么时候下班 |
[03:58] | Whenever I can. | 随时 |
[04:01] | Point 1 for her. Just dropped that on the table. | 姑娘真棒 就这么丢下一句 |
[04:04] | Right in front of all of us, too. | 还当着我们所有人 |
[04:06] | All right, Internet’s up. We’re in business. | 好了 网络有信号了 我们干正事吧 |
[04:08] | I’m so nervous, | 我好紧张 |
[04:09] | I don’t even know if I can eat. | 我都不知道我吃不吃得下去 |
[04:10] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[04:19] | Where’s Sam and Dean? | 萨姆和迪恩呢 |
[04:35] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:41] | Wally? Is that a — No! | 沃利 那是…不 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna be famous. | 我要出名了 |
[04:52] | The demon that killed Sam Winchester. | 杀死萨姆·温彻斯特的恶魔 |
[04:56] | They’re gonna tell stories about me. | 我会成为传奇 |
[05:05] | No, they won’t. | 不会的 |
[05:26] | Each of us has a time when the physical body dies | 我们每个人的肉身都会死去 |
[05:28] | and we all face God’s judgment in the end. | 我们最终都要面临上帝的审判 |
[05:30] | There’s not one of us alive walking on this earthly plane | 这世上没有一个人 |
[05:33] | that will not pay the consequence for their actions. | 可以不用为行为付出代价 |
[05:36] | The Lord will hold us in the palm of his hand | 上帝将把我们持于掌中 |
[05:38] | and he’ll weigh our souls. | 掂量我们的灵魂 |
[05:39] | Brothers and sisters, are you worthy? | 兄弟姐妹们 你们够格吗 |
[05:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:47] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[05:49] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[05:51] | Wally. | 这是沃利 |
[05:52] | These are my sons. | 他们是我儿子 |
[05:53] | Glad to meet you. She said a lot of good things. | 很高兴认识你 她说了你不少好话 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Right back at you, man. | 你们也是 |
[05:56] | Your, uh, your mom’s real proud of you boys. | 你们妈妈很为你们骄傲 |
[06:01] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[06:03] | Thanks for coming. I know you’re busy. | 谢谢你来 我知道你很忙 |
[06:05] | Well, not really. | 也没有 |
[06:07] | So, what? No luck with Lucifer’s kid? | 怎么样 路西法的孩子还没下落 |
[06:10] | No, Kelly Kline — it’s like she’s… | 没有 凯莉·克莱恩 她… |
[06:12] | just disappeared. | 消失了 |
[06:14] | Lucifer’s kid. That’s a joke, right? The… | 路西法的孩子 是个笑话吧 |
[06:22] | It’s not a joke. | 不是笑话 |
[06:25] | All right, ramblers, let’s get rambling. | 好吧 各位 我们上路吧 |
[06:30] | Lucifer has a kid? | 路西法有孩子 |
[06:58] | – What’s the, uh, Wi-Fi password here? – Extra cheese. | -这里的无线网络密码是什么 -多加奶酪 |
[07:00] | Everyone is clear on the plan? | 计划都清楚了吧 |
[07:01] | At 10:45, demon comes home. | 10点45分 恶魔回家 |
[07:03] | Sam and I will be waiting for him. | 萨姆和我会等着他 |
[07:04] | I’ll pop him with a Devil’s Trap bullet. | 我用恶魔陷阱子弹打他 |
[07:06] | I’ll finish him off with a demon blade. | 我用恶魔刀了结他 |
[07:08] | And I will wait at the back with you | 我跟你守在后门 |
[07:09] | in case he comes in that way. | 以防他走那边 |
[07:11] | – Cool, cool. What do I do? – Keep a lookout. Don’t die. | -好啊 我做什么 -盯梢 别死了 |
[07:13] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[07:45] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[07:54] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[07:56] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[07:58] | I get nervous sometimes. | 我有时会紧张 |
[08:00] | Urination. | 尿尿 |
[08:02] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:10] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[08:11] | Heads up, Mary. He’s coming back early. | 小心 玛丽 他早回来了 |
[09:23] | You mind explainin’ why you broke into my house? | 可以解释下为什么闯进我家吗 |
[09:28] | I know it wasn’t just to ruin the evening catch. | 不会仅仅是为了毁掉我的晚间垂钓 |
[09:32] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[09:48] | Well, that didn’t work. | 这不好使 |
[09:55] | Angel. | 天使 |
[10:14] | Hiya, sweetheart. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:28] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:30] | – Yeah, we know. – No, you don’t. Demons incoming. | -我们知道 -不 来了好多恶魔 |
[10:33] | All right, get to Mom and Cass. We got this. Go. | 去找妈妈和小卡 我们能行的 快去 |
[10:38] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:39] | First time for everything. | 凡事总有第一次 |
[10:46] | Been a long time since I’ve seen an angel. | 我好久没见过天使了 |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:03] | But not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[11:04] | Is that a — No! No! No! | 那是…不 |
[11:14] | Where do you think you’re going, huh? | 你想去哪 |
[11:21] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[11:31] | Cass. Oh, my… | 小卡 天呐 |
[11:34] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[11:35] | – Where is he? – Come on. | -他在哪 -走吧 |
[11:40] | Can you heal yourself? | 你可以自愈吗 |
[11:41] | I tried. Something’s wrong. | 我试了 不对劲 |
[11:44] | How bad is it? | 多严重 |
[11:49] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[11:50] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:51] | Farm down the road. It looks abandoned. | 沿路找到的农场 似乎废弃了 |
[11:54] | Take your first left and drive until you see a barn. | 第一个路口左转 开到一个谷仓那里 |
[11:57] | Yeah, okay. We’re on the way. Are you okay? | 好的 我们就来 你没事吧 |
[12:07] | No. | 有事 |
[12:17] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[12:21] | Where’s Wally? | 沃利呢 |
[12:23] | Wally, uh… | 沃利… |
[12:25] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:28] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[12:30] | Mom, where did those other demons come from? | 妈妈 那些其他恶魔哪来的 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[12:35] | – The target. Did you see – No. | -目标 你看到… -没有 |
[12:38] | He brushed off everything we threw at him. | 我们对他使的招都不好用 |
[12:39] | – Did you see his eyes? – What? | -你看到他的眼睛了吗 -什么 |
[12:43] | They were yellow. | 是黄色的 |
[12:46] | He had yellow eyes. | 他有黄眼 |
[12:50] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[12:51] | what the hell did you get us into? | 你给我们惹上了什么事 |
[13:17] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[13:18] | That’s the big bad demon you need help with? | 那就是你需要人帮忙的坏恶魔 |
[13:22] | Just some old guy. | 就是个老头子 |
[13:26] | Technically, I’m in my 60s. | 严格讲 我已经60多了 |
[13:31] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | Hell, what do I know? | 我知道什么 |
[13:35] | I’ve never gone after a demon before. | 我从未追杀过恶魔 |
[13:38] | I don’t even know why you called me. | 我都不知道你为什么叫我来 |
[13:40] | Because if Sam and Dean think they’re helping you and not me, | 因为如果萨姆和迪恩以为他们是在帮你而不是我 |
[13:43] | they won’t ask the wrong questions. | 他们就不会问不该问的了 |
[13:46] | It’s safer that way. | 这样更安全 |
[13:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | You get those from your new limey friends? | 那是你的新英国朋友给的 |
[13:54] | Them fancy Men of Letters? | 那什么高大上的记录者 |
[13:57] | I did. | 是的 |
[13:58] | You trust ’em? | 你信任他们 |
[14:01] | I-I just mean, I-I heard the sales pitch — | 就是…我听过他们的推销 |
[14:05] | money, gear. | 钱 装备 |
[14:06] | It all sounds swell, | 听上去是不错 |
[14:07] | but someone walks up to you and offers you something | 但有人跑来给你这 给你那 |
[14:10] | that sounds a little too good to be true? | 感觉好得不真实 |
[14:13] | I wonder, what’s the catch? | 究竟有什么附加条件呢 |
[14:17] | Since I’ve been working with them, | 我跟他们合作后 |
[14:19] | we’ve taken out more than a dozen vamp nests, | 已经除掉了十几个吸血鬼巢 |
[14:22] | four werewolf packs, | 四个狼人族群 |
[14:23] | and a ghoul who was eating his way through Arlington. | 还有一个在阿林顿横行的食尸鬼 |
[14:26] | We saved a lot of people. | 我们救了很多人 |
[14:28] | Right, so you do trust them. | 好吧 那你的确信任他们 |
[14:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:39] | Hey, Mandy, when do you get off? | 曼迪 你什么时候下班 |
[14:41] | Whenever I can. | 随时 |
[14:42] | You meet them fancy Men of Letters? | 你们见过那帮高大上的记录者吗 |
[14:44] | British Men of Letters? | 英国记录者吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, they got gear, | 是啊 他们有装备 |
[14:46] | but, uh, you know, they tried to kill my brother. | 但他们企图杀我弟弟 |
[14:49] | All right, Internet’s up. We’re in business. | 好了 网络有信号了 我们干正事吧 |
[14:50] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[15:04] | Doesn’t appear to be warded. | 似乎没有符文保护 |
[15:07] | Okay. Let’s get to work. | 好了 我们开工吧 |
[15:25] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[15:28] | Where’s Dean? | 迪恩呢 |
[15:29] | Uh, he’s out stashing the car. | 他去藏车了 |
[15:31] | – Okay. – Wait, Mom? | -好 -等等 妈妈 |
[15:34] | I just wanted to make sure that, um… | 我只想确保 |
[15:38] | you’re okay. | 你没事 |
[15:39] | I mean, I know… | 我知道 |
[15:41] | you never really wanted this. | 你并不想要这样的生活 |
[15:45] | Since when is life about getting what you want? | 生活什么时候是如你所愿了 |
[17:33] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[17:41] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[17:43] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[17:45] | I get nervous sometimes. | 我有时会紧张 |
[17:52] | Well, that didn’t work. | 这不好使 |
[18:23] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[18:26] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[18:30] | How you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[18:32] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[18:34] | Where’s Wally? | 沃利呢 |
[18:35] | Wally, uh… | 沃利… |
[18:37] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:41] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[18:43] | Mom, where did those other demons come from? | 妈妈 那些其他恶魔哪来的 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:48] | You look like hammered crap. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[18:50] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 是啊 差不多 |
[18:52] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[18:58] | All right, okay. | 好了 好吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, hey, you know what? | 嗯嗯 告诉你 |
[19:02] | – I’ve had worse. – Oh, yeah? When? | -我经历过更糟的 -是吗 什么时候 |
[19:07] | Dean, something’s wrong. I… | 迪恩 不对劲 我… |
[19:09] | I can’t heal myself. | 我无法自愈 |
[19:11] | I think the… | 我觉得… |
[19:12] | I think the demon’s s-spear was poisoned. | 那恶魔的矛上有毒 |
[19:15] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[19:16] | I-I think I’m dying. | 我觉得我要死了 |
[19:19] | No. No, you just need some time, okay? | 不 你就是需要时间 好吗 |
[19:22] | You’ll heal up the old-fashioned way. | 你会像以前那样好起来的 |
[19:28] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[19:29] | – what the hell did you get us into? – Sam. | -你给我们惹上了什么事 -萨姆 |
[19:32] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[19:43] | You idiots! | 你们这些白痴 |
[19:47] | You’re all going to die. | 你们都要死了 |
[20:00] | You idiots! You’re all going to die. | 你们这些白痴 你们都要死了 |
[20:04] | Well, this day just keeps gettin’ better. | 今天真是越来越妙了 |
[20:06] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[20:08] | You’re him? | 就是你吗 |
[20:09] | The King of Hell? | 地狱之王 |
[20:11] | You must be Mother Winchester. | 你是温家的妈妈吧 |
[20:13] | Pleasure. I’ve heard so much. | 幸会 听过你好多事迹 |
[20:14] | Touch me and I’ll kill you. | 你敢碰我 我就杀了你 |
[20:19] | What’s up with Feathers? | 毛毛怎么了 |
[20:21] | What are you even doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:22] | – How’d you find us? – Wait a second. | -你怎么找到我们的 -等等 |
[20:25] | The demons. They were yours. | 那些恶魔 是你的 |
[20:28] | – Obviously. – They killed my friend. | -显然的 -他们杀了我的朋友 |
[20:30] | Your friend was stupid. You’re all… | 你的朋友犯了蠢 你们都… |
[20:34] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 知道你们做了什么吗 |
[20:38] | Does the name Ramiel mean anything to you? | 知道雷米尔这个名字吗 |
[20:41] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -知道 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:47] | Ramiel, Prince of Hell. | 雷米尔 地狱王子 |
[20:52] | Ramiel, Prince of Hell. It’s catchy. It rhymes. | 雷米尔 地狱王子 很上口 挺押韵 |
[20:55] | And he’s going to kill each and every one of you. | 他会杀了你们每一个人 |
[20:58] | No. The Princes are all dead. | 不 王子都死了 |
[21:02] | That’s what we told people to stop them looking. | 那是我们放出去的话 让人们放弃寻找 |
[21:04] | But in reality, not so much. | 但实际上 不是这样的 |
[21:06] | W-what the hell is a Prince of…Hell? | 地狱王子是什么 |
[21:10] | The oldest of the old demons. | 是最古老的恶魔 |
[21:11] | The first generation after Lilith. | 莉莉丝之后的第一代 |
[21:14] | Lucifer turned them him himself, | 路西法亲自转化了他们 |
[21:17] | before the oceans drank Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯是之后才沉入海底的 |
[21:22] | They were trained to be generals, | 他们是受训将军 |
[21:24] | to lead demonic armies in the war against Heaven. | 带领恶魔大军与天堂作战 |
[21:28] | Like Azazel. | 就像亚撒色 |
[21:32] | They even have his eyes. | 他们眼睛都一样 |
[21:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:56] | And what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:57] | The name’s Crowley. | 我是克劳力 |
[22:05] | King of the Crossroads? | 十字路口之王 |
[22:11] | I’ve been sent by Hell. | 我是地狱派来的 |
[22:14] | And what? Don’t they teach you how to knock in hell? | 怎么 地狱不教敲门吗 |
[22:18] | For that, I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[22:20] | But I do come bearing gifts. | 但我带来了礼物 |
[22:26] | The first is from all demonkind. | 第一个来自全体恶魔 |
[22:28] | We heard that you collect weapons — | 我们听说你收集武器 |
[22:30] | the more ancient and arcane, the better. | 越古老越好 |
[22:32] | So may I present | 容我呈上 |
[22:35] | the Lance of Michael, the Archangel. | 大天使米迦勒的长矛 |
[22:42] | Impressive. | 了不起 |
[22:45] | This beauty, she kills the bad ones fast | 这个美人 杀小鬼干净利落 |
[22:48] | and the good ones slow and painful. | 杀好士兵缓慢痛苦 |
[22:52] | Ironic, seeing as it was made by an angel. | 真讽刺 这可是天使打造的 |
[22:54] | There’s only one angel Michael wanted to kill, | 米迦勒只想杀一个天使 |
[22:57] | and he wanted that son of a bitch to suffer. | 他想要那个混蛋好好受折磨 |
[23:00] | The magic. | 魔法 |
[23:01] | It’s all in the runework. | 都在符文上 |
[23:05] | The craftsmanship. | 还有工艺 |
[23:10] | The second gift is from myself. | 第二件礼物 来自我 |
[23:13] | Personally. | 是我的心意 |
[23:18] | Something I thought you might like. | 我觉得你可能会喜欢 |
[23:37] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[23:39] | It’s amazing what some people just leave laying about. | 有些人随便乱放的东西真是不可思议 |
[23:47] | Consider it your coronation present. | 就算是你的加冕礼物了 |
[23:51] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[23:52] | Brings me to your final gift — | 这就要说到最后一件礼物了 |
[23:54] | the Throne of Hell. | 地狱王座 |
[23:59] | You want me to be king? | 你要我去当王 |
[24:01] | Well, with Lilith and Azazel dead, | 莉莉丝和亚撒色都死了 |
[24:04] | and Lucifer back in his box, we need a ruler. | 路西法又关回了笼子 我们需要个统治者 |
[24:08] | You are next in line, Ramiel. | 而你是顺位继承人 雷米尔 |
[24:11] | Prince of Hell. | 地狱王子 |
[24:12] | It’s just a name. | 就是个称号 |
[24:14] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 没有什么意义 |
[24:16] | Still, the crown is yours if you want it. | 但是 只要你愿意 王位就是你的 |
[24:20] | I don’t. | 我不愿意 |
[24:23] | You take it. | 你坐吧 |
[24:25] | I… | 我… |
[24:27] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[24:28] | You seem ambitious enough, | 你似乎挺有野心 |
[24:31] | conniving enough, | 也挺有计谋 |
[24:33] | slimy enough. | 够狡猾 |
[24:36] | So take it! | 去坐吧 |
[24:40] | Go for the glory, kid. | 追求荣誉吧 孩子 |
[24:45] | I mean, one dares to dream, | 梦想是一回事 |
[24:48] | but what about the others? | 但其他人怎么办 |
[24:49] | You’re not the only prince. | 你不是唯一的王子 |
[24:53] | Azazel was a fanatic, | 亚撒色是个狂徒 |
[24:57] | a true believer in Lucifer’s master plan. | 真正相信路西法的大计划 |
[25:00] | But the rest of us? Well, the truth is, | 但我们其他人 老实说 |
[25:03] | we stopped caring a long time ago. | 我们早就不在乎了 |
[25:05] | Asmodeus has his hobbies. Dagon has her toys. | 阿斯摩太有他的爱好 大衮有她的玩物 |
[25:10] | We’re happy where we are. | 我们对自己很满足 |
[25:13] | So if you want the crown, it’s yours. | 如果你想要王冠 归你了 |
[25:15] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[25:18] | Oh, hell, ye– | 当然… |
[25:18] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[25:23] | I mean, I graciously accept. | 我勉为其难地接受了 |
[25:27] | Swell, but there is one thing. | 太好了 还有一件事 |
[25:31] | Nothing comes without a price. | 天上不掉馅饼 |
[25:34] | Well, this should be easy enough. | 这会很简单的 |
[25:38] | Leave us alone. | 别再来找我们 |
[25:42] | And make sure everyone else does the same. | 确保也不会有其他人来找我们 |
[25:45] | If anyone — anything — bothers a Prince of Hell, | 如果有人 有什么 打扰了地狱王子 |
[25:50] | that’s gonna be on your head, Crowley. | 那就怪你了 克劳力 |
[25:54] | And you don’t wanna know what happens | 你不会想知道惹我们生气 |
[25:57] | when you piss us off. | 会有怎样的下场 |
[26:02] | I humbly accept your terms. | 我恭敬地接受你的条件 |
[26:06] | My demons were there to keep people away from Ramiel. | 我的恶魔是为了保护雷米尔免遭骚扰的 |
[26:10] | Believe me, that’s a hornet’s nest | 相信我 那是个马蜂窝 |
[26:11] | you do not want to be kicking. | 你们不能去捅 |
[26:13] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[26:14] | What happened to Cass? | 小卡是怎么了 |
[26:18] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[26:20] | He got stabbed with some kind of silver-tipped spear. | 他被一个银尖的矛刺了 |
[26:29] | It’s not a spear. | 不是矛 |
[26:31] | It’s a lance. | 是长矛 |
[26:35] | The Lance of Michael. | 米迦勒的长矛 |
[26:37] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[26:38] | As in Michael Michael? | 那个大天使吗 |
[26:43] | Nasty bit of business. | 很厉害的东西 |
[26:45] | Kills everything it touches. | 碰到谁都会死 |
[26:47] | If you’re a demon, you go up in a puff of smoke. | 恶魔会化成烟 |
[26:50] | If you’re an angel, | 天使 |
[26:53] | you just…rot away. | 会慢慢死去 |
[26:57] | Sorry, Castiel. | 抱歉 卡西迪奥 |
[26:59] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[27:02] | There’s a cure. | 肯定有解药 |
[27:03] | There’s always a cure, and we will find it. | 总是有解药的 我们会找到的 |
[27:06] | – How? – We trap Ramiel. | -怎么找 -抓住雷米尔 |
[27:07] | And we beat his ass until he gives it up. | 揍扁他 直到他交出解药 |
[27:10] | It’s not gonna work. | 不会有用的 |
[27:11] | We took down the Darkness and the Devil. | 我们战胜过黑暗和魔鬼 |
[27:13] | It took you years to defeat Lucifer, | 你们花了数年才打败路西法 |
[27:16] | and the power of God to stop the Darkness. | 而且是上帝帮忙才阻止了黑暗 |
[27:20] | Maybe if you had more time, you could manage Ramiel. | 如果你们还有时间 或许能制服雷米尔 |
[27:24] | But right now, in this barn… | 但现在 在这间谷仓里 |
[27:31] | I was growing fond of the choir boy, too. | 我本来都有点喜欢唱诗班小子了 |
[27:33] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[27:36] | We don’t have time, okay, for your — for you. | 我们没时间跟你废话 |
[27:40] | So either help us or get the hell out of here! | 你要么帮忙 要么滚蛋 |
[27:49] | Yeah, figures. | 猜到了 |
[28:21] | What can I do to keep you out of that barn? | 我要怎么做 你才不会进那个谷仓 |
[28:29] | I smell the angel. | 我闻到那天使了 |
[28:32] | He’s rotting. | 他不行了 |
[28:34] | These people — | 那些人 |
[28:36] | they your friends? | 是你的朋友吗 |
[28:37] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[28:40] | I make deals with those I can use. | 我跟我用得上的人做交易 |
[28:43] | Every kingdom needs allies, even Hell. | 每个王国都需要盟友 包括地狱 |
[28:46] | Allies. Is that what you call three humans | 盟友 你就这么称呼那三个加起来 |
[28:49] | with one good liver between them and a busted up angel? | 只有一个好肝脏的人类和一个坏掉的天使吗 |
[28:54] | I admit, they don’t sound like much. | 我承认 他们看上去没什么特别 |
[28:57] | But every Armageddon, | 但每次世界末日 |
[28:58] | every bloody “This is the end of all things,” | 每次”一切将终结于此”的状况 |
[29:03] | a Winchester stopped it. | 都是温家人阻止的 |
[29:06] | Like it or not, they’re an asset we can’t afford to lose. | 不管怎样 他们是我们不能失去的财富 |
[29:14] | We had an agreement, Crowley. | 我们说好的 克劳力 |
[29:17] | No one bothers us. | 不许来打扰我们 |
[29:20] | You remember? | 记得吗 |
[29:21] | We made one deal. | 我们做过一次协议 |
[29:23] | Let’s make another. | 再做一个吧 |
[29:28] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[30:13] | We don’t have time, okay, for your — for you. | 我们没时间跟你废话 |
[30:18] | So either help us or get the hell out of here! | 你要么帮忙 要么滚蛋 |
[30:26] | Yeah, figures. | 猜到了 |
[30:32] | Cass, how bad is it? | 小卡 多严重 |
[30:40] | Crowley’s right. You should go. | 克劳力是对的 你们还是走吧 |
[30:42] | – Cass, come on. – No, you listen to me. | -小卡 得了 -不 听我说 |
[30:46] | You — Look, thank you. | 你…听着 谢谢 |
[30:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[30:50] | Knowing you, it… | 认识你们 |
[30:52] | it’s been the best part of my life. | 是我这辈子最棒的事 |
[30:55] | And the things that… | 我们一同 |
[30:56] | the things we’ve shared together, | 经历的那些事 |
[30:58] | they have changed me. | 已经改变了我 |
[31:07] | You’re my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[31:12] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[31:17] | I love all of you. | 我爱你们所有人 |
[31:29] | Just please… | 求你们 |
[31:31] | please, don’t make my last moments be spent | 别让我临终末了 |
[31:34] | watching you die. | 还要看着你们死 |
[31:36] | Just run. | 跑吧 |
[31:38] | Save yourselves. | 自保吧 |
[31:40] | And I will hold Ramiel off as long as I can. | 我会尽量拖住雷米尔 |
[31:46] | Cass, no. | 小卡 不 |
[31:48] | Yes. | 跑吧 |
[31:50] | You need to keep fighting. | 你们得继续战斗 |
[31:51] | We are fighting. | 我们是在战斗 |
[31:53] | We’re fighting for you, Cass. | 我们在为你而战 小卡 |
[31:57] | And like you said, you’re family. | 就像你说的 你是家人 |
[31:59] | And we don’t leave family behind. | 我们不会丢下家人 |
[32:16] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:29] | What’s the play? | 怎么办 |
[32:31] | We hit him with everything we got. | 我们使出所有招数 |
[32:38] | Ramiel. | 雷米尔 |
[32:58] | Toasty. | 好极了 |
[32:59] | You stabbed one of our friends. | 你伤了我们一个朋友 |
[33:02] | Your friend was trespassing. | 你朋友擅闯了 |
[33:05] | Tell us how to cure him. | 告诉我们怎么治好他 |
[33:13] | There is no cure. | 没有解药 |
[33:18] | You have any idea who we are? | 知道我们是谁吗 |
[33:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:26] | I don’t care who you are. I don’t care why you’re here. | 我不在乎你们是谁 你们为什么来 |
[33:29] | I don’t care about Heaven or Hell or anything. | 我不在乎天堂或地狱什么的 |
[33:32] | I don’t even care that Lucifer’s got a bun in the oven. | 我甚至不在乎路西法要有娃了 |
[33:37] | You know about that? | 这你也知道 |
[33:39] | My sister Dagon, she’s taken an interest. | 我妹妹大衮 她对此颇为关切 |
[33:42] | – But me? – Let me guess. | -但我 -我猜猜 |
[33:44] | You don’t care. | 你不在乎 |
[33:45] | All I wanted was to be left alone. | 我只想不被打扰 |
[33:49] | But then you come. | 然后你们来了 |
[33:52] | You…steal from me. | 你们偷我的东西 |
[33:58] | And that? Ooh. That I cannot abide. | 这…我不能忍受 |
[34:08] | Give me back what’s mine, | 把我的东西还我 |
[34:12] | or I take it off your lifeless bodies. | 否则我就从你们的尸体上拿走 |
[34:17] | You’ve got… | 你们有… |
[34:20] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[34:28] | Obviously, we got no idea what you’re talking about. | 显然 我们不知道你在说什么 |
[34:32] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[34:49] | Have it your way. | 那随你们 |
[35:49] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[35:53] | Hey, buddy. Hey, we’re here, Cass. | 伙计 有我们呢 小卡 |
[35:56] | We’re right here, buddy. | 我们在这儿呢 伙计 |
[36:15] | The magic. | 魔法 |
[36:17] | It’s all in the runework. | 都在符文上 |
[36:19] | The craftsmanship. | 还有工艺 |
[36:21] | Hang in there, all right? What do we do? | 撑住 好吗 我们怎么办 |
[36:43] | The magic’s in the craftsmanship. | 魔法在工艺上 |
[36:55] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[37:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:27] | So…you’re good? | 你没事了 |
[37:29] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[37:36] | What did he… | 他刚刚… |
[37:37] | What did he mean about somebody stealing from him? | 他说什么偷他的东西 |
[37:41] | Who knows what that crazy man was talkin’ about. | 谁知道那疯子说什么呢 |
[37:46] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[38:12] | Well, that’s… | 真是 |
[38:14] | quite a story. | 好个故事 |
[38:16] | You did well. | 你干得不错 |
[38:18] | You sent me after a damn Prince of Hell. | 你叫我去杀一个地狱王子 |
[38:21] | Well, we didn’t know what he was. | 我们并不知道他是什么 |
[38:23] | We just knew he had the item. | 我们只知道他有那件东西 |
[38:25] | That’s not good enough. | 这不叫借口 |
[38:27] | I lost a friend. I almost lost one of my boys. | 我失去了一个朋友 还差点失去一个孩子 |
[38:29] | – And we apologize – Shut up. | -我们道歉 -闭嘴 |
[38:33] | Anything like that happens again — anything — | 再发生这样的事 |
[38:35] | and I will burn you down. | 我就灭了你 |
[38:38] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[38:44] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[38:46] | It’s a promise. | 是承诺 |
[38:58] | We made a mistake. | 我们犯了个错误 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:19] | Can I…see it? | 我可以看看吗 |
[39:40] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 美人 |
[39:45] | My father used to tell me stories about this thing. | 我父亲以前跟我讲过它的故事 |
[39:49] | You know there’s only five things in all Creation | 所有生灵里只有五个 |
[39:50] | it can’t kill? | 它杀不掉 |
[39:53] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[39:57] | I know all about the Colt. | 我很了解这把柯尔特枪 |
[40:08] | Search that house. | 搜那间屋子 |
[40:09] | Search it again. | 再搜一遍 |
[40:11] | Find me that gun. | 找到那把枪 |
[40:21] | *Oh, there was a gun that won the West* | *有把枪称霸西部* |
[40:25] | *There was a man among the best* | *有个男人世间无双* |
[40:29] | *The fastest gun or man alive* | *那枪那人都出手如神* |
[40:33] | *A lightning bolt when he shot that Colt* | *柯尔特枪出击犹如闪电* |
[40:37] | *Forty five* | *四十五* |
[40:39] | Man. | 天呐 |
[40:42] | I suppose you think that’s funny. | 你觉得这很好笑吧 |
[40:50] | I know that look. | 我见过那表情 |
[40:53] | Sam and Dean have got you down. | 萨姆和迪恩打败了你 |
[40:56] | Well, I still can’t believe | 我还是无法相信 |
[40:58] | that you’re working for the Dukes of Haphazard. | 你在给那对莽汉帮忙 |
[41:04] | Do you really think they care about you? | 你真觉得他们在乎你吗 |
[41:09] | I mean, think about it, Crowley. | 想想看 克劳力 |
[41:11] | They kill your kind. | 他们杀你的同类 |
[41:14] | It’s in their blood. | 那是他们的血脉 |
[41:17] | And you know… | 你知道 |
[41:20] | you know… | 你知道 |
[41:22] | it’s only a matter of time before they come… for you. | 他们迟早会找上你来 |
[41:26] | Shut your mouth, dog. | 闭嘴 狗狗 |
[41:33] | That’s not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |