时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Let me paint you a picture | 我来给你描绘一下 |
[00:02] | of a world without monsters or demons | 一个没有怪物 没有恶魔 |
[00:05] | Of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural. | 一个再没有人会因为超自然生灵而死的世界 |
[00:08] | Of a new world, a better world. | 一个新世界 一个更好的世界 |
[00:09] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[00:12] | You have no hold on me. | 你没有我的把柄 |
[00:14] | Gavin, honey, say hello to daddy. | 加文 跟爸爸打个招呼啊 |
[00:16] | – How did you… – I know a spell or two, Crowley. | -你怎么 -我知道些咒语 克劳力 |
[00:17] | You get that he’s got to go back, right? | 你知道他得回去吧 |
[00:18] | his destiny is to board a ship bound for America. | 他的命运是登上去美国的轮船 |
[00:22] | That ship went down in a storm. All hands were lost. | 那艘船会在暴风雨中沉没 无人生还 |
[00:25] | you change any one thing in the past, | 改变过去的任何一件事 |
[00:28] | the ripple effect impacts everything that follows. | 造成的连锁反应会影响之后的一切 |
[00:32] | Damn it, Crowley! | 该死 克劳力 |
[00:33] | What the hell is a Prince of Hell? | 地狱王子是什么 |
[00:34] | The oldest of the old demons. | 是最古老的恶魔 |
[00:36] | Lucifer turned them himself. | 路西法亲自转化了他们 |
[00:38] | They were trained to be generals, | 他们是受训将军 |
[00:39] | to lead demonic armies in the war against Heaven. | 带领恶魔大军与天堂作战 |
[00:42] | Like Azazel. | 就像亚撒色 |
[00:43] | They even have his eyes. | 他们眼睛都一样 |
[00:44] | You have any idea who we are? | 知道我们是谁吗 |
[00:45] | I don’t care. I don’t care who you are. | 我不在乎 我不在乎你们是谁 |
[00:47] | I don’t even care that Lucifer’s got a bun in the oven. | 我甚至不在乎路西法要有娃了 |
[00:50] | You know about that? | 这你也知道 |
[00:51] | My sister Dagon, she’s taken an interest. | 我妹妹大衮 她对此颇为关切 |
[03:10] | Okay, well, stay on it. | 好 继续查 |
[03:12] | You get any leads, you let us know, | 有线索告诉我们 |
[03:13] | and we’ll keep working it from our end. | 我们这边也会继续查 |
[03:15] | Thanks, Cass. | 谢谢 小卡 |
[03:17] | So Kelly Kline is in the wind. | 凯莉·克莱恩还不知所踪 |
[03:19] | – No trace. – Great. | -毫无踪迹 -太好了 |
[03:21] | No idea when Lucifer’s kid is gonna pop, | 也不知道路西法的孩子什么时候会出世 |
[03:23] | if it hasn’t already. | 或许已经出世了 |
[03:24] | – So basically, we got nothin’. – Basically. | -那么我们基本上什么都没查到 -是啊 |
[03:27] | All right. Well, we do have this other thing. | 好 我们还有别的情况 |
[03:30] | What other thing? | 什么情况 |
[03:31] | Check it out. Museum in Des Moines, Iowa. | 来看看 爱荷华州得梅因一家博物馆 |
[03:33] | A guy’s body was found in the parking lot. A teacher. | 一名教师的尸体在停车场被发现 |
[03:35] | His tongue had been ripped out. | 他的舌头被拽了出来 |
[03:37] | Well, that didn’t kill him. | 他不是因此致死 |
[03:38] | No, but having his internal organs crushed did. | 是啊 但他死于内脏粉碎 |
[03:42] | Uh, no obvious damage to the torso, no point of entry. | 躯干没有明显损伤 没有入口伤 |
[03:44] | – You thinkin’ witch? – Maybe. | -巫师 -可能吧 |
[03:46] | I mean, he was seen alive just a couple hours earlier, | 他几小时前还活得好好的 |
[03:48] | leading a student tour of the museum. | 在博物馆带学生参观 |
[03:52] | Haven’t seen Mom in a while. | 好久没见到妈妈了 |
[03:53] | Maybe she’ll wanna work with us on this. | 或许她可以跟我们一起去 |
[04:19] | Nice toy. | 玩具不错 |
[04:23] | Gets the job done. | 能完成任务 |
[04:32] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:35] | Nothin’, just, uh… | 没事 就是… |
[04:38] | I’m at a motel outside Newark. | 我在纽瓦克市外的一家旅馆 |
[04:40] | No, no special plans. | 没什么特别的安排 |
[04:42] | You know, pay-per-view, magic fingers, | 就是付费电视 按摩 |
[04:44] | the uze. | 好酒好菜 |
[04:47] | Oh, it’s so sweet of you to think of me. I… | 谢谢你想到我 我… |
[04:50] | Tongue ripped out. | 被拔舌啊 |
[04:52] | I, uh… | 我… |
[04:54] | I’m actually still sort of resting up | 其实雷米尔那档子事后 |
[04:55] | after that whole Ramiel thing. | 我还没完全缓过来 |
[04:57] | But if you need me… | 但如果你们需要我 |
[05:01] | You sure? | 真的 |
[05:04] | Okay, rain check. | 好 那改日 |
[05:07] | Hey, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:12] | You’re an excellent liar, Mary. | 你真是会撒谎 玛丽 |
[05:18] | I haven’t told my sons I’m working with you. | 我还没跟我儿子说过我在跟你合作 |
[05:21] | I gathered, and I understand. | 我看出来了 我能理解 |
[05:23] | Sam and Dean aren’t our… biggest fans. | 萨姆和迪恩 不怎么喜欢我们 |
[05:27] | Yeah, ’cause you, uh, tortured them. | 是啊 因为你们折磨了他们 |
[05:29] | – We’ve been through that. – Right. | -这事我们说过了 -是啊 |
[05:31] | It wasn’t you, it was your, uh, “rogue operative.” | 不是你 是你们的”乱来特工” |
[05:35] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[05:38] | So… | 那么 |
[05:40] | drink? | 去喝一杯 |
[05:44] | Oh, you’ll resist, at first. | 你起初会抵抗的 |
[05:47] | But the humiliation will eat at you. | 但羞辱感会侵蚀你 |
[05:51] | Until, finally, | 直到 最终 |
[05:55] | you’re worn down | 彻底的无助感 |
[05:57] | by your utter helplessness. | 会击垮你 |
[06:02] | And you will call me… | 你会喊我 |
[06:06] | Master. | 主人 |
[06:08] | You brag of your superior power. | 你吹嘘自己无上的力量 |
[06:12] | Well, genius trumps brute force. | 天才比蛮力更胜一筹 |
[06:16] | I’ve had a dozen of my most loyal studying the cage | 我找了十几个我最忠诚的手下去研究 |
[06:19] | where you were held at the molecular level. | 在分子层级上关押你的笼子 |
[06:23] | They managed to replicate the material. | 他们成功复制了材料 |
[06:25] | They made those chains. | 做了那些锁链 |
[06:29] | Getting you here…well, that was a different matter. | 把你弄到这儿来 就是另一码事了 |
[06:32] | Crowley, still not helping. | 克劳力 还是帮倒忙 |
[06:35] | Listen, we know what we’re talking about here. | 听着 我们清楚自己在做什么 |
[06:37] | We have been on Lucifer’s trail for a long time. | 我们查路西法很久了 |
[06:40] | Everybody in the room was obviously focused | 那房间里的每个人显然都专注于 |
[06:43] | on sending you back using Mother’s spell. | 用妈妈的咒语把你送回笼子 |
[06:48] | Everybody except yours truly. | 除了我 |
[06:52] | Rowena, now! | 罗威娜 快 |
[06:53] | Ez loh, say tah! | [咒语] |
[06:54] | Mah tay, ez loh, say tah! | [咒语] |
[06:59] | I managed to pervert that spell. | 我修改了咒语 |
[07:02] | So your essence wasn’t sent back to the cage, | 让你的灵体没有被送回笼子 |
[07:06] | but instead, | 而是… |
[07:07] | we found your discarded vessel a few years ago… | 我们几年前找到了你抛弃的皮囊 |
[07:12] | …repaired it, | 修复了它 |
[07:14] | improved it, | 改进了它 |
[07:16] | making it a fitting final home | 让它成为了适合真正的你的 |
[07:20] | for the real you. | 最终归宿 |
[07:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:27] | No snarky, devilish comments? | 没有坏坏的吐槽吗 |
[07:34] | You have nothing to say? | 你无话可说吗 |
[07:38] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | I mean, all that effort. | 如此费心 |
[07:44] | So you could’ve had me back in the cage, but no, | 你本可把我关回笼子里 但没有 |
[07:47] | you needed your sad, little revenge. | 你想进行你可悲的小复仇 |
[07:51] | How do you think this is going to end? | 你觉得这事会怎样结局 |
[07:57] | Nice new digs, by the way. | 对了 新家不错 |
[08:00] | Cozy. | 挺舒服 |
[08:03] | Get this. It looks like there was another murder. | 听好 看来还有一起凶杀 |
[08:05] | It’s just like the one we’re checking up on. | 类似我们要去看的那起 |
[08:07] | – Iowa? – No, Andover, Massachusetts. | -爱荷华州吗 -不 麻萨诸塞州 安多弗 |
[08:10] | Six months ago. A woman. | 六个月前 女性 |
[08:12] | Body was found in the same condition. | 尸体的状况是一样的 |
[08:14] | Looks like she was a teacher, too. | 她貌似也是老师 |
[08:17] | Too bad Mom couldn’t make it. | 可惜妈妈不能来 |
[08:19] | You said she was too tired? | 你说她太累了 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:26] | I don’t know, I just — | 我不知道 就是… |
[08:27] | I feel like something’s going on with her, | 我觉得她好像有什么事 |
[08:28] | and she ain’t talkin’ about it. | 不肯说 |
[08:29] | Mom’s hunting again. That’s a grind. You know that. | 妈妈又猎魔了 这很辛苦的 你也知道 |
[08:36] | She just needs a little time, Dean. That’s all. | 她就是需要点时间而已 迪恩 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | Okay, you’re in Mr. Peterson’s van, guys. Come on. | 好了 你们上皮尔森先生的车 快走 |
[08:55] | I’ll be back out in one minute. | 我马上就回来 |
[10:10] | So thank you ygain for meeting with us, Dr. Ochoa. | 再次感谢你见我们 奥乔亚博士 |
[10:12] | Of course, Agent. I… | 不客气 探员 我… |
[10:15] | We’ve had two murders in two days. | 我们两天内发生了两起杀人案 |
[10:18] | The police have no idea what’s going on, and — | 警方毫无头绪 |
[10:20] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来了嘛 |
[10:21] | Now you said victim number two brought some | 你说第二名被害人 |
[10:23] | Timber Troopers through here, right? | 带童子军来参观了 |
[10:25] | 16 hours ago, they were standing right where you are. | 16小时前他们就站在这里 |
[10:27] | Is there anything new to the museum? | 博物馆来了什么新藏品吗 |
[10:29] | Well, here in the lab, | 在实验室 |
[10:31] | three traveling exhibits have been uncrated. | 刚开箱了三件巡回展品 |
[10:34] | One’s already on display. The other two are being prepped. | 一件已经摆出来了 另两个还在做准备 |
[10:36] | Dr. Ochoa? | 奥乔亚博士 |
[10:39] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪 -没事 |
[10:44] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[10:45] | including the Massachusetts vic, | 包括麻省的那名被害人 |
[10:47] | that is two teachers and one scout leader. | 总共两个老师 一个童子军领队 |
[10:51] | People who supervise kids. | 都是监督孩子的人 |
[10:55] | There’s a lot of action in here. | 这里挺闹啊 |
[10:56] | Okay, well, I’m switching my vote from witch to ghost. | 好吧 我改投鬼一票了 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. EMF isn’t that surprising at a museum. | 未必 博物馆有电磁场不是怪事 |
[11:02] | They’re always filled with ADHD spirits | 这里到处是不安分的灵魂 |
[11:05] | and their tethers, you know? | 和束缚他们的物件 |
[11:06] | Okay, but if our killer is a chain rattler, | 好吧 如果凶犯是鬼魂 |
[11:08] | how we gonna figure out which one it is? | 我们要怎么查明是哪一个 |
[11:17] | Ready, honey? | 可以点了吗 亲爱的 |
[11:18] | Uh, just some orange juice, please. | 就来点橙汁好了 |
[11:23] | Small. | 小杯的 |
[11:23] | So, when you due? | 什么时候临盆 |
[11:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:32] | Well, take it from me, | 听我一句 |
[11:33] | before kids, your life is yours. | 生孩子前 你的人生是自己的 |
[11:35] | Once they show up, life as you know it is over. | 等他们降生 你所熟悉的人生就结束了 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | Pretty sure that’s the way this is gonna go. | 这事应该就是这样了 |
[11:42] | But whenever it pops out, | 但是 等它出来后 |
[11:44] | you’re totally gonna love the little devil. | 你绝对会爱上那个小坏蛋的[魔鬼] |
[12:00] | Aztecs were pretty serious about their killings. | 阿芝特克人杀人不含糊 |
[12:03] | Aztec ghost. | 阿芝特克鬼魂 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[12:15] | What you got? | 查到什么了 |
[12:17] | It’s from a ship, um, a brigantine called The Star. | 是一艘双桅帆船 明星号上的 |
[12:21] | Sunk in a storm off the New England coast. | 在新英格兰岸边因风暴沉没 |
[12:24] | Currently on loan from | 是从一家 |
[12:25] | the Maritime Museum in — wait for it — | 海事博物馆借来的 听好 |
[12:28] | Andover, Massachusetts. | 是麻省 安多弗的博物馆 |
[12:29] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[12:32] | Sunk in a storm in 1723. | 1723年沉没于风暴 |
[12:34] | W-wait a minute. I know something about something, | 等等 这个我知道 |
[12:37] | about this ship. | 这艘船的事 |
[12:41] | It was, uh, headed to the New World. | 当时它驶往新大陆 |
[12:44] | Weighed anchor in Leith, Scotland. | 曾在苏格兰利斯停靠 |
[12:45] | Leith. Yes. | 利斯 对了 |
[12:48] | Gavin MacLeod. | 加文·麦克劳德 |
[12:50] | – This was his ship. – Crowley’s kid? | -就是这艘船 -克劳力儿子 |
[12:52] | Yep. | 对 |
[13:02] | Sorry, it’s just that… | 抱歉 就是… |
[13:05] | Y-you — you actually… | 你还真 |
[13:07] | you seriously think this is gonna work? | 以为这样能成功 |
[13:09] | It’s just, uh… | 这… |
[13:12] | It’s so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[13:18] | Hope you like the taste of floor. | 希望你喜欢地板的味道 |
[13:22] | There’s a spot there needs scrubbing. | 地上有一块需要擦干净 |
[13:25] | And worse, | 更糟的是 |
[13:26] | you’re not even gonna see it comin’ | 你被打败时 |
[13:28] | when you get taken down. | 会措手不及 |
[13:30] | By you? | 就凭你 |
[13:33] | And my flesh and blood. | 还有我的骨血 |
[13:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:36] | You remember the lovely… | 你记得那位可爱的 |
[13:38] | Kelly Kline? | 凯莉·克莱恩吧 |
[13:39] | She got rid of that thing. | 她把孩子打掉了 |
[13:41] | Did she now? | 是吗 |
[13:42] | The Winchesters saw to it. | 温家兄弟确保了 |
[13:44] | Because they can always be trusted. | 因为你永远能信任他们 |
[13:46] | It was in their own self-interest. | 那对他们也有利 |
[13:49] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:50] | Because I can still feel it. | 因为我还能感觉到它 |
[13:53] | Its heart. | 它的心脏 |
[13:55] | Its power. | 它的力量 |
[13:58] | Sort of makes me proud. | 让我有些骄傲 |
[14:00] | A chip off the old ball of heavenly light, | 天堂之光的后代 |
[14:02] | if you know what I mean. | 懂吗 |
[14:04] | Phone. | 电话 |
[14:08] | – What do you want? – Need a favor. | -什么事 -帮个忙 |
[14:10] | You…need… | 你…要我… |
[14:12] | You? | 帮忙 |
[14:15] | Turns out | 原来 |
[14:15] | that behind that whole moron facade, | 你和你弟弟白痴的表面下 |
[14:18] | you and your brother are, in fact, morons! | 是货真价实的白痴 |
[14:23] | You let Lucifer’s love child live. | 你们让路西法的私生子活了下来 |
[14:27] | How do you even know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:28] | I don’t owe you an explanation. | 我不需要向你解释 |
[14:30] | Okay, so I’m — I’m guessing this isn’t the best time | 好吧 我猜现在不太合适 |
[14:32] | to ask you to get in touch with Gavin | 求你联络加文 |
[14:34] | so we can talk to him? | 让我们跟他说话 |
[14:35] | Are you out of your minds? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:38] | You know what, Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[14:39] | When you set Gavin free to live in our time | 你让加文去生活在我们的时代 |
[14:42] | and possibly screw up the rest of human history, | 这可能搅和了余下的人类历史 |
[14:45] | we didn’t hunt him down, okay? | 我们可没去追杀他 |
[14:46] | So I think you owe us. | 所以你欠我们的 |
[14:49] | You and Bullwinkle | 你和波波鹿 |
[14:51] | fix this mess before it hatches. | 趁那玩意破壳而出前 解决麻烦 |
[14:54] | Then, maybe then, we’ll talk about my son. | 然后 或许我们还能谈谈我儿子 |
[15:00] | Oh, my Dad. | 我的爸 |
[15:03] | I love that. You and I, both single fathers. | 我喜欢这点 我们都是单身父亲 |
[15:09] | I could use a little Dad advice right about now. | 我现在挺需要关于当爹的建议 |
[15:11] | When do you let ’em date? | 什么时候允许孩子约会 |
[15:15] | No pushing, ladies. | 别推搡 女士们 |
[15:16] | Let’s be as polite on the bus as we were in the museum. | 在大巴上要像在博物馆里一样文明礼貌 |
[15:20] | Class, no saving seats. | 同学们 不许占座 |
[15:26] | No food on the bus, Sharon. | 车上不许吃东西 莎朗 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[15:41] | Your little story’s fascinating, | 你们的故事太精彩了 |
[15:43] | but you said there was something in this for me? | 但你们说这事有我的好处 |
[15:48] | If the killer is a ghost, | 如果凶犯是鬼魂 |
[15:50] | it may be tethered to something on the ship. | 它可能束缚在了船上的什么东西上 |
[15:52] | So we need intel on the vessel. | 我们需要关于船的情报 |
[15:55] | Get a library card. | 去办个图书证吧 |
[15:56] | You two still owe me for helping you in Arkansas. | 阿肯色州的事 你俩还欠我人情呢 |
[16:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:09] | We know of a guy who has firsthand knowledge of The Star. | 我们认识一个有关于明星号第一手资料的人 |
[16:12] | So? | 那又如何 |
[16:13] | So, if you find him, | 如果你找到他 |
[16:16] | we actually do have something that you’ll like. | 我们真的有你会喜欢的东西 |
[16:19] | Like, really like. | 非常喜欢的 |
[16:25] | Who is this eyewitness? | 这个目击者是谁 |
[17:21] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[17:24] | She’s ours, Demon. | 她是我们的 恶魔 |
[17:26] | – Orders. – Not my problem. | -有令在身 -不关我事 |
[17:38] | No. | 不 |
[17:43] | No. | 不 |
[17:44] | Come with me if you wanna live. | 想活命就跟我走 |
[17:55] | I get it. You’re freaked. | 我知道 你吓坏了 |
[17:57] | But take a breath. Chill. | 但深呼吸 冷静 |
[18:01] | Y-you made those people explode. | 你让那些人爆炸了 |
[18:04] | Again, not people. And they were attacking you. | 再说一遍 他们不是人 而且他们在攻击你 |
[18:09] | And you said you were a demon. | 你说你是个恶魔 |
[18:11] | Titles, labels. | 名号 标签 |
[18:13] | I’m a demon, you’re Rosemary, complete with baby. | 我是个恶魔 你是罗斯玛丽 怀着孩子 |
[18:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:19] | You humans. | 你们这些人类 |
[18:21] | You’ve been fed so much propaganda. | 你们被洗脑太深 |
[18:24] | What did they teach you about Lucifer at Sunday School? | 主日学校是怎么讲路西法的 |
[18:27] | Let me guess. Pitchforks? Horns? | 我猜猜 干草叉 角 |
[18:31] | But did they mention he’s an archangel? | 他们提过他是个大天使吗 |
[18:34] | Once one of God’s most trusted? | 曾是上帝最信任的人 |
[18:36] | What are you… | 你是什么… |
[18:38] | I don’t even know your name. | 我都不知道你的名字呢 |
[18:40] | Dagon. It’s Dagon. | 大衮 我叫大衮 |
[18:43] | Look, what I’m saying is it ain’t all black and white, | 听着 我只是想说 这事不是黑白分明的 |
[18:46] | good versus evil. | 非善即恶 |
[18:48] | Those “people” who were tryin’ to kill you? | 那些想杀你的”人” |
[18:52] | Angels. | 是天使 |
[18:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[18:56] | Not quite the harps and halos you thought. | 不像你想的那样是光晕加竖琴吧 |
[18:59] | And why’d they want you dead? | 他们为什么想杀你呢 |
[19:02] | Because you’re carrying an innocent child. | 因为你怀了一个无辜的孩子 |
[19:06] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[19:08] | Don’t believe what you see in the movies. | 别相信电影里的东西 |
[19:10] | No one is born good or bad. It’s all in the upbringing. | 没人生来就有善恶 养育才是关键 |
[19:13] | This child, your child… | 这个孩子 你的孩子 |
[19:17] | he could save us all. | 他可以拯救我们所有人 |
[19:20] | He? | 他 |
[19:22] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[19:25] | I… | 我… |
[19:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:28] | Kelly, the angels? The Winchesters? The good guys? | 凯莉 天使 温家兄弟 那些好人 |
[19:34] | They want you dead. | 他们都想要你死 |
[19:36] | But I can protect you. | 但我可以保护你 |
[19:43] | I can protect your son. | 我可以保护你儿子 |
[19:46] | You don’t have to run anymore. | 你再也不用逃跑了 |
[19:57] | – There he is. – Yep. | -他来了 -嗯 |
[19:58] | Gavin. | 加文 |
[20:01] | Hey, Gavin. Good to see ya. | 你好 加文 见到你很高兴 |
[20:03] | How’s life in the 21st century treatin’ ya? | 21世纪的生活怎么样 |
[20:04] | Oh, fine. | 还行 |
[20:06] | Where’s my father, then? | 我父亲呢 |
[20:09] | Walk with us, Gav. | 跟我们走走吧 加文 |
[20:11] | – How sick is he? – About that… | -他病得多重 -那个嘛 |
[20:12] | we might’ve exaggerated a little bit. | 我们可能夸张了一点 |
[20:15] | Lied. We lied. | 撒谎 我们撒谎了 |
[20:16] | Okay, well, we knew you wouldn’t come if it was just us. | 好吧 我们知道你单为我们是不会来的 |
[20:20] | We need your help, Gavin. | 我们需要你帮忙 加文 |
[20:21] | “Help”? | “帮忙” |
[20:23] | – Help! – Nah, we’re fine. | -救命 -没事的 |
[20:24] | Um, just hear us out, please. | 听我们说完吧 |
[20:27] | How did you find… | 你们怎么找到… |
[20:30] | What are you going to do to me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[20:31] | Just wanna ask you a few questions. | 就是想问你些问题 |
[20:34] | About this. | 关于这个的 |
[20:36] | Dear God, that’s The Star. | 天呐 是明星号 |
[20:40] | – That’s my ship! – Well, it should’ve been. | -我的船 -本该是的 |
[20:42] | Yeah, we know all about her. | 我们了解它的事 |
[20:43] | We figured there’s someone you’d wanna meet. | 我们觉得你会想见一个人 |
[20:51] | Hello, Gavin. | 你好 加文 |
[20:54] | You look just like my father when he was young. | 你跟我父亲年轻时一个样 |
[20:58] | Gavin, meet Rowena, | 加文 这是罗威娜 |
[21:00] | your grandmother. | 你奶奶 |
[21:03] | My grandmother? | 我奶奶 |
[21:06] | She can’t have be alive. | 她不可能还活着 |
[21:07] | Well, technically, dude, neither can you. | 严格讲 你也不该还活着 |
[21:12] | Amazin’. | 难以置信 |
[21:15] | Father told me she’d gone down in the storm | 父亲跟我说它在风暴中沉没了 |
[21:17] | and that was the end of her. | 完蛋了 |
[21:19] | The end of you, too, if you’d been aboard. | 如果你也在船上 也会一起完蛋 |
[21:22] | Gavin, what can you tell us about the other passengers | 加文 你能跟我们说说其他 |
[21:24] | who were supposed to make the crossing? | 原本要渡洋的乘客吗 |
[21:26] | Ordinary folk. | 都是普通人 |
[21:27] | Storekeepers, farmers, a doctor, a teacher. | 店主 农夫 一个医生 一个老师 |
[21:32] | A teacher? | 老师 |
[21:34] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[21:35] | Mistress Allaway. | 艾洛维女士 |
[21:36] | She taught most of us in the village. | 她是我们村大部分人的老师 |
[21:39] | This everyveing they found aboard? | 这是船上找到的所有东西吗 |
[21:42] | Yes. Let us know if you recognize anything. | 对 你如果认得什么告诉我们 |
[21:46] | Nope. | 不认得 |
[21:48] | Nope. | 不认得 |
[21:50] | There’s Mr. MacCallum’s hook. | 那是麦卡伦先生的钩子 |
[21:52] | Had no hand, you see. | 他没有手 |
[21:56] | No. | 不认得 |
[21:58] | No. | 不认得 |
[22:01] | Oh, sweet Lord. | 老天爷 |
[22:05] | It’s the locket. | 是那吊坠 |
[22:05] | The locket? | 吊坠 |
[22:07] | I bought it myself. | 是我买的 |
[22:08] | It was a gift for my Fiona. | 是给我的菲奥娜的礼物 |
[22:12] | Darlin’, you had a wee girlfriend? | 亲爱的 你还有个女朋友吗 |
[22:16] | Look at this. Added to the exhibit six months ago. | 看啊 六个月前加入展品的 |
[22:19] | Fiona Duncan, | 菲奥娜·邓肯 |
[22:21] | the love of my life. | 我的挚爱 |
[22:23] | When she found out I was going to America, | 她得知我要去美国时 |
[22:24] | nothing would do but I take her with me. | 非要我带上她 |
[22:27] | I told her it was too dangerous. | 我告诉她那太危险了 |
[22:28] | How did it get here? If you didn’t board the ship, | 这怎么会在这儿 如果你没登船 |
[22:31] | then she wouldn’t have either, right? | 她应该也没了吧 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:35] | That terrible night… | 那可怕的晚上 |
[22:37] | I was packing, ready to leave. | 我正在收拾行李 准备走 |
[22:41] | Fiona said she was going to come see me, | 菲奥娜说她会来见我 |
[22:43] | beg me one more time to take her along. | 再求我一次带上她 |
[22:51] | Obviously, I never made it to the ship. | 显然 我没登上船 |
[22:55] | What’s that, you say? Come in? | 你说什么 请进 |
[22:58] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[23:01] | If Fiona came that night, | 如果菲奥娜那晚来了 |
[23:03] | I was gone. | 我当时已经不在了 |
[23:04] | And she would’ve thought that you left without her. | 那她会以为你没带她就走了 |
[23:08] | Dear God, she must’ve smuggled herself aboard. | 天呐 她肯定是自己偷偷上了船 |
[23:11] | Would she really have done something like that? | 她真的会做出那样的事吗 |
[23:13] | Iron will, that one. | 她意志很坚定 |
[23:14] | She’d have stayed hidden until they were at sea | 她会躲起来 直到船行驶到海上 |
[23:16] | and there was no turnin’ back. | 不能调头 |
[23:18] | And she would’ve died, pissed as hell and heartbroken. | 那她会死掉 又愤怒又心碎 |
[23:20] | Yeah, unfinished business. | 嗯 未竟心愿 |
[23:22] | We got a ghost probably tethered to the locket. | 这个鬼魂大概与吊坠相连 |
[23:25] | A ghost? | 鬼魂 |
[23:28] | My Fiona’s a ghost? | 我的菲奥娜成了鬼魂 |
[23:32] | All right, where is this thing? | 好吧 这玩意在哪 |
[23:34] | Item 121. | 121号展品 |
[23:36] | – 121? – Yeah. | -121 -对 |
[23:37] | All right. | 好 |
[23:46] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[23:47] | – What? – It’s gone. | -怎么 -它不见了 |
[24:07] | So… | 那么… |
[24:09] | about that drink… | 那杯酒… |
[24:11] | I’m good, actually. | 我还是算了 |
[24:14] | Your sons… | 你的儿子 |
[24:17] | I’m… sure they’re fine lads and all, | 我相信他们是很不错的 |
[24:21] | but it might be best if you were to… | 但你最好还是 |
[24:26] | disengage from them a bit. | 跟他们稍稍脱离一点 |
[24:29] | Disengage? | 脱离 |
[24:31] | This work. | 这份工作 |
[24:33] | It’s demanding and it must come first. | 非常辛苦 而且必须被放在首位 |
[24:36] | The Men of Letters is my family. | 记录者就是我的家庭 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:41] | Nothing comes before my family, not with me. | 对我而言 没什么比我的家庭更重要 |
[24:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:46] | Or is that just what you want to believe? | 还是说那是你想去相信的 |
[24:51] | You’re different when you talk to them. | 你跟他们说话时表现得不一样 |
[24:54] | Softer. | 更温柔 |
[24:57] | Weaker. | 更软弱 |
[25:00] | Not an insult, just an observation. | 不是羞辱你 只是我的观察 |
[25:04] | But when you hunt, Mary… | 但你猎魔时 玛丽 |
[25:09] | you’re one of the best I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最棒的之一 |
[25:12] | Now you might play at being the good mummy, | 你或许会扮演好妈妈 |
[25:15] | but when you’re in the thick of it, | 但你深陷其中时 |
[25:17] | nothing but a blade in your hand and blood in the air, | 只有手中的武器和空气中的血腥味 |
[25:20] | that’s the real you, | 那才是真正的你 |
[25:22] | the best you. | 最棒的你 |
[25:27] | And I think you know it. | 我觉得你也清楚 |
[25:29] | And I think that scares the hell out of you. | 我觉得这让你非常害怕 |
[25:47] | Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Ochoa. | 抱歉打扰 奥乔亚博士 |
[25:49] | We’ve been looking through the shipwreck exhibit | 我们在查看沉船展品 |
[25:51] | in connection with the murders. | 与凶案的联系 |
[25:52] | There seems to be an item missing. | 似乎有件展品遗失了 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:55] | It’s right here. 121. It’s a locket. | 这里 121号 一个吊坠 |
[26:00] | That’s not possible. It’s in a sealed case. | 不可能 它在封闭的展柜里 |
[26:04] | We know, ma’am, but — but we’ve looked everywhere. | 我们知道 女士 但我们到处找了 |
[26:05] | It’s definitely gone. | 真的不见了 |
[26:07] | Have one of those, um, student tours been through here | 这几天里又来过老师带队的 |
[26:10] | the last couple of days, the ones led by the teachers? | 学生参观团队吗 |
[26:12] | Yes, there was one yesterday. | 是的 昨天就有一个 |
[26:13] | And where are they from? | 他们是哪来的 |
[26:21] | The Pembroke Day School for Girls. | 潘布鲁克女子日校 |
[26:32] | That’s it for me. | 我要去睡了 |
[26:34] | How ’bout a glass of wine? | 喝杯酒吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah. I read one more Internet-bought paper on “Bleak House,” | 好 我再读到一篇网上抄来的《荒凉山庄》论文 |
[26:39] | I’ll scream. | 就要叫起来了 |
[26:44] | Again? | 又来 |
[26:46] | The panel? | 配电盘又坏了 |
[28:40] | Is it dead? | 它死了吗 |
[28:41] | – Yeah. Has been for a long time. – What? | -是啊 死很久了 -什么 |
[28:44] | – It was a ghost. – The rock salt only slowed it down. | -那是鬼魂 -盐弹只能暂时拖住它 |
[28:46] | All right, we gotta figure out if this was Fiona. | 我们得搞清楚它是不是菲奥娜 |
[28:49] | So, show time. | 开始吧 |
[28:59] | “O restless spirit, | 不安的灵魂 |
[29:03] | make thy presence known to me.” | 向我显形吧 |
[29:13] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[29:16] | It is I, Gavin. | 是我 加文 |
[29:19] | Your Gavin. | 你的加文 |
[29:22] | I must speak with you. | 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[29:48] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[29:50] | Gavin. | 加文 |
[29:55] | You abandoned me. | 你抛弃了我 |
[29:58] | You…Where were you? | 你…你去哪了 |
[30:02] | I came to your room. I — | 我去了你家 我… |
[30:04] | It wisnae my fault. I was sent somewhere else. | 不是我的错 我被送去了别处 |
[30:08] | I hid myself aboard The Star, | 我躲在了明星号上 |
[30:10] | and you wernnae there to protect me. | 你却不在上面保护我 |
[30:12] | The crew, | 船员 |
[30:14] | they came to scorn me and mock me | 他们来嘲笑我 鄙夷我 |
[30:18] | and worse. | 还不止 |
[30:20] | Use me in a way no woman should be used. | 他们惨无人道地蹂躏了我 |
[30:25] | The other passengers… | 其他乘客 |
[30:27] | Did no one help you? | 没人帮你吗 |
[30:28] | All did nothing. | 都束手旁观 |
[30:31] | And Mistress Allaway, our teacher? | 还有艾洛维女士 我们的老师 |
[30:35] | She said I deserved it for throwin’ myself at you. | 她说我向你投怀送抱 所以活该有此下场 |
[30:41] | Teachers — they claim to love children, | 老师 他们自称爱孩子 |
[30:46] | and then they betray them. | 却背叛他们 |
[30:48] | I cou’dna punish her, but others will pay her debt. | 我不能惩罚她 但其他人会偿还她的孽债 |
[30:58] | Her life aboard that ship was so unbearable, | 她在船上生不如死 |
[31:01] | she felt death would be a relief. | 所以她把死视为了解脱 |
[31:04] | But the sweet maid I knew is now a spirit bent on revenge. | 我曾经认识的善良少女现在成了一心复仇的鬼魂 |
[31:09] | So we agree Fiona has to be stopped. | 我们都同意得阻止菲奥娜 |
[31:11] | We can’t burn her bones. | 我们不能烧了她的遗骨 |
[31:13] | They’re at the bottom of the Atlantic. | 那在大西洋海底呢 |
[31:14] | Could destroy the locket. Then again, | 可以毁掉吊坠 但是 |
[31:17] | she might also be tethered to something else on the ship. | 她可能还跟船上其他的东西有连接 |
[31:19] | Either way, nothing can bring back the poor people she killed. | 不管怎样 她杀死的可怜人都无法复生了 |
[31:27] | Actually, there might be a-a way | 其实 或许有办法 |
[31:30] | to fix pretty much everything. | 修复一切 |
[31:33] | What? | 什么办法 |
[31:36] | Keep Fiona from going Casper in the first place. | 让菲奥娜不会变成鬼魂 |
[31:40] | Yeah. There’s no reason for her to be a ghost | 是啊 如果她不是愤怒孤独地 |
[31:43] | if she’s not angry and alone… on the ship. | 一个人在船上 也就不会变鬼了 |
[31:47] | You don’t intend to tamper with the flow of time do you? | 你们不是想干扰时间流吧 |
[31:50] | That’s up to Gavin. | 这要看加文的 |
[31:54] | Look, we’re lookin’ for a fix here, okay? This is it. | 我们不是想找解决办法吗 这就是 |
[31:57] | We get him aboard that ship, | 我们让他登上船 |
[31:59] | he travels with Fiona, keeps her safe. | 他跟菲奥娜一起出海 保护她 |
[32:02] | And go to his death. That’s your solution? | 然后死掉 这就是你们的解决办法 |
[32:04] | I didn’t say it was the fun one, okay? | 我没说这个很好 |
[32:05] | Just the one, and you know it. | 这是唯一的办法 你很清楚 |
[32:09] | And it would keep history intact. | 那样历史也不会被扭曲了 |
[32:12] | I…was thinki” the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[32:17] | I loved her. She loved me. | 我爱她 她爱我 |
[32:20] | That’s the only reason any of this happened. | 这一切发生都是因为这个 |
[32:23] | I can spare her the nightmare she’s trapped in. | 我可以让她不必蒙受困住了她的噩梦 |
[32:29] | I cannae say I ever fit here. | 我本来也无法融入这里 |
[32:31] | Here, I’m alone. | 在这里 我是孤独的 |
[32:33] | Fiona and me, | 菲奥娜和我 |
[32:36] | we’ll spend eternity together. | 我们可以永世在一起 |
[32:38] | Never gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[32:43] | Just ’cause Dim and Dimmer here | 就因为笨蛋和笨笨蛋 |
[32:45] | can’t keep their own family all in the same dimension, | 无法把自己的家人留在一个维度里 |
[32:48] | doesn’t mean they can mess with mine! | 不代表他们可以动我的家人 |
[32:49] | Father, I want to do this. | 父亲 我想这么做 |
[32:52] | What you want is a gym membership, | 你需要的是健身房会员卡 |
[32:55] | happy hour at Hooters, and Cubs tickets — | 猫头鹰餐厅的酒水半价时段 和小熊队门票 |
[32:58] | none of which are available anywhere else but here. | 那些都只在这里有 |
[33:01] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[33:06] | Then why did you call me? | 那你为什么叫我来 |
[33:07] | You called him? | 你找他了 |
[33:11] | To say goodbye. | 为了道别 |
[33:14] | Let him go, Fergus. | 让他去吧 费格斯 |
[33:15] | Butt out. | 别插嘴 |
[33:19] | Fergus, he’s not like us. | 费格斯 他跟我们不一样 |
[33:22] | He believes in things. | 他有信仰 |
[33:29] | Let him do what he believes is right. | 让他做他认为正确的事 |
[33:35] | Manete! | [咒语] |
[33:41] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[33:45] | Damn you. | 你该死 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[34:28] | That soup yet? | 好了吗 |
[34:30] | Almost. | 快了 |
[34:38] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:41] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:57] | Ready to do this, Gavin? | 准备好了吗 加文 |
[34:59] | You’re positive this will work? | 你确定这能成功 |
[35:01] | Never done it before. | 从未试过 |
[35:02] | But our granddad did. And Abaddon. | 但我们爷爷做过 阿比顿也做过 |
[35:05] | And Rowena tweaked the spell so that you could use it. | 罗威娜把咒语做了改动 好让你用 |
[35:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:14] | I think that’s it. | 应该行了 |
[35:23] | This is a tough one. | 真不好受啊 |
[35:28] | You’re a good guy, Gavin. | 你是个好人 加文 |
[35:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:34] | Hopefully… | 希望 |
[35:37] | this is all for the best. | 这是最好的办法 |
[35:46] | Beam him up, Scotty. | 送他去吧 |
[35:51] | Kah-nee-lah, | [咒语] |
[35:54] | poo-goh, | [咒语] |
[35:56] | kah-nee-lah. | [咒语] |
[36:38] | So the teachers at the girls’ school are all back to work. | 女校的老师都回去工作了 |
[36:42] | It’s like nothing ever happened. | 就好像什么都没发生 |
[36:43] | That’s all the victims in Ohio. | 俄亥俄州的被害人都查到了 |
[36:45] | Well, no mention of the Massachusetts murder either. | 麻省的案子也查不到 |
[36:48] | no Fiona, no angry ghost. | 没有菲奥娜 没有愤怒鬼魂 |
[36:51] | Looks like history is back on track. | 看来历史归位了 |
[36:53] | Thank you, Gavin. | 谢谢 加文 |
[36:56] | – Mom! – Well, well! | -妈妈 -哎呦 |
[36:58] | It has been a while. | 好久不见 |
[37:00] | A long, long… long, long, long, long while. | 好久 好久 好久 好久了 |
[37:04] | Yeah, all right. He’s dramatic, as you know. | 他就是矫情 你也知道 |
[37:07] | What he meant to say was, we missed you. | 他是想说 我们想你了 |
[37:09] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[37:12] | Burgers. Beer. | 汉堡包 啤酒 |
[37:15] | Yum. | 美味 |
[37:17] | Forgiven. | 原谅你了 |
[37:18] | Whatcha been up to? | 你都干什么了 |
[37:22] | Jogging, tai chi, meditation. | 慢跑 太极 冥想 |
[37:26] | Melting rugaru brains. | 融化食人怪的大脑 |
[37:30] | M-m-melting rugaru brains? | 融化食人怪的大脑 |
[37:38] | There’s no easy way to say it, so I’m just gonna say it. | 这话没法委婉地说 我就直说了 |
[37:40] | I have sort of… | 我一直 |
[37:42] | been working with the British Men of Letters. | 在跟英国记录者合作 |
[37:47] | M– You — you, uh… you what? | 你…什么 |
[37:55] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[37:58] | we, um… | 我们 |
[38:00] | we have a-a history with them. | 我们跟他们有过节 |
[38:03] | I know, Sam. | 我知道 萨姆 |
[38:06] | And it was a hard decision. | 这个决定很艰难 |
[38:08] | But they’re doing good work. | 但他们在做好事 |
[38:10] | I have helped them save people, a lot of people. | 我帮他们救了人 很多人 |
[38:13] | We can learn from them. | 我们可以向他们学习 |
[38:20] | Do not give me the face. | 别摆那副表情 |
[38:22] | – What face? – You know the face. | -什么表情 -你知道的 |
[38:23] | – There’s no face. – That’s the face. | -没什么表情 -就是那个 |
[38:27] | Mom, we have our own tool kit, | 妈妈 我们有自己的工具 |
[38:31] | and it works just fine. | 而且也挺好用 |
[38:34] | A-and for obvious reasons, | 因为一些明显的原因 |
[38:36] | like broken ribs and burnt feet… | 比如折断的肋骨 和烧伤的脚 |
[38:45] | We don’t trust the Brits. | 我们不信任那些英国人 |
[38:52] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[39:00] | Same as always. | 和以往一样 |
[39:04] | Family. | 我们是一家人 |
[39:11] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[39:14] | Please. | 求你们 |
[39:30] | What you did… | 你做的事 |
[39:32] | A low, even for you. | 就算对你 也太过分了 |
[39:36] | Wasn’t right. | 那不对 |
[39:39] | And you would know what’s right? | 你会知道什么是对的 |
[39:41] | I know there’s an ugly, rancid, spiteful reason | 我知道你有个丑陋 讨厌 恶意的理由 |
[39:46] | why you sent my son, your grandson, to his death. | 让我的儿子 你的孙子 去送死 |
[39:52] | I wanna know what it is. | 我想知道是什么 |
[39:55] | He was a lovely boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[39:57] | And in your own lizard way, I know you cared for him. | 我知道你以你的方式在乎他 |
[40:00] | just as I cared for Oskar. | 就像我在乎奥斯卡 |
[40:03] | Oskar. | 奥斯卡 |
[40:06] | The child I loved more than you. | 我爱他胜过你的孩子 |
[40:09] | The boy you made me kill in order to remove the Mark of Cain. | 你为了移除该隐血印逼我杀死他 |
[40:20] | So that was all drivel you were spewing | 所以加文做的是正确的事什么的 |
[40:22] | about Gavin doing the right thing. | 只是你瞎说的 |
[40:25] | It was the right thing. | 的确是正确的事 |
[40:27] | Maybe for Gavin, certainly for me. | 对于加文或许是的 对我绝对是 |
[40:30] | It allowed me to watch you suffer the loss of a child. | 让我看到你蒙受丧子之痛 |
[40:35] | Payback. | 报复 |
[40:37] | I’m your mother, dear. | 我是你母亲 亲爱的 |
[40:38] | Who better to crush your shriveled heart? | 还有谁更能碾碎你的小心脏 |
[41:49] | Dagon. | 大衮 |