时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[00:03] | Gets funnier every time I hear it. | 每次听这字眼都觉得更好笑了 |
[00:06] | Vampires nest in groups of 8 to 10. | 吸血鬼巢穴平均八到十人 |
[00:08] | Victims are taken to the nest where the pack keeps them alive, | 受害人被带回巢穴 留一条命 |
[00:10] | bleeding them for days or weeks. | 被吸血数日甚至数周 |
[00:16] | We don’t decapitate vampires. | 我们不砍吸血鬼的头 |
[00:18] | We irradiate them. | 我们辐射他们 |
[00:21] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[00:22] | The toys are the fun part. | 玩具最好玩了 |
[00:29] | For obvious reasons, we don’t trust the Brits. | 因为一些明显的原因 我们不信任那些英国人 |
[00:32] | What the hell? Aren’t we supposed to be on the same team? | 搞什么鬼 我们不是一队的吗 |
[00:36] | I know all about the Colt. | 我很了解这把柯尔特枪 |
[00:39] | You know there’s only five things in all Creation | 所有生灵里只有五个 |
[00:41] | it can’t kill? | 它杀不掉 |
[00:43] | You think Mom would’ve wanted this for us? | 你觉得妈妈会希望我们过这种生活吗 |
[00:45] | Nothing comes before my family, not with me. | 对我而言 没什么比我的家庭更重要 |
[00:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:49] | Or is that just what you want to believe? | 还是说那是你想去相信的 |
[00:52] | You’re an excellent liar, Mary. | 你真是会撒谎 玛丽 |
[00:55] | Too bad Mom couldn’t make it. | 可惜妈妈不能来 |
[00:56] | Yeah. I feel like something’s going on with her, | 是啊 我觉得她好像有什么事 |
[00:57] | and she ain’t talkin’ about it. | 不肯说 |
[00:59] | I have sort of been working with the British Men of Letters. | 我一直在跟英国记录者合作 |
[01:02] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[01:14] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[01:19] | Please. | 求你们 |
[01:21] | Just wow. | 无话可说 |
[01:23] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[01:26] | What the British Men of Letters are doing… | 英国记录者所做的事 |
[01:28] | what we’re doing, it’s a better way. | 我们做的事 这样更好 |
[01:31] | They… | 他们 |
[01:34] | Look, I’m not blind to who they are | 听着 我并不是认不清他们的面目 |
[01:37] | or what they’ve done, | 或是忘记了他们所做的 |
[01:38] | – but – When? | -但是 -什么时候 |
[01:43] | When? When did you start working with them? | 什么时候 你什么时候开始跟他们合作的 |
[01:48] | Since… | 自从 |
[01:50] | before the lake house. | 湖边小屋那次之前 |
[01:53] | It wasn’t Wally. | 不是沃利 |
[01:57] | They brought me that case. | 那案子是他们给我的 |
[01:59] | You were runnin’ an errand for the Brits. | 你是替英国人跑腿 |
[02:03] | You kept it from us. | 还瞒着我们 |
[02:07] | Cass almost died. | 小卡差点没命 |
[02:10] | – I – A Hunter got killed. | -我… -一个猎人牺牲了 |
[02:11] | Think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[02:13] | I’m the one who burned his body. | 是我火葬了他的尸体 |
[02:15] | I’m the one who told his wife. | 是我去通知他妻子 |
[02:18] | I watch him die every night. | 我每晚都会看到他死去的那一幕 |
[02:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:18] | Nice work today. | 今天干得不错 |
[03:20] | I must say, | 我得说 |
[03:22] | this little beauty certainly worked as advertised. | 这个小玩意真是名不虚传 |
[03:24] | We barely had to lift a finger. | 我们几乎不用费力气 |
[03:29] | Ah, the AVD. | AVD啊 |
[03:31] | I do love a new toy. | 我就喜欢新玩具 |
[03:51] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[03:53] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[03:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:07] | – Ketch. – Serena. | -凯奇 -塞琳娜 |
[04:08] | Oh, you’re headed past the Armory. If you wouldn’t mind. | 你正好要去军械库 麻烦了 |
[04:11] | Unpack, reshelve, | 把东西拿出来 放回去 |
[04:12] | and my Sig Sauer could use a good scrubbing. | 我的枪需要擦了 |
[04:15] | I have three PhDs. | 我有三个博士学位 |
[04:18] | And we’re all very proud of you, luv. | 我们都十分为你骄傲 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | 至迪恩 很抱歉让你这样知道 我可以解释 我们能不能谈谈 对不起 迪恩 | |
[04:36] | I’m doing this for you. | 我是为了你们 |
[04:38] | I’m playing three decades of catch up here. | 我要赶上三十年的进度 |
[04:40] | And we’re not? | 我们就不是吗 |
[04:43] | How do you think this has been for us? | 你以为我们是什么感受 |
[04:45] | We’re your sons, and you’ve been gone. | 我们是你的儿子 而你一直不在 |
[04:49] | Our whole lives, you’ve been gone. | 我们这辈子 你都不在 |
[04:54] | You said that you needed time. No, you said you need space. | 你说你需要时间 不 你说你需要空间 |
[04:58] | So we gave you your space. | 我们就给了你空间 |
[05:01] | But you didn’t need just space. | 但你不仅仅是需要空间 |
[05:02] | No, you needed space from us. | 你是需要跟我们拉开距离 |
[05:04] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[05:08] | Dean, I’m trying — | 迪恩 我在努力… |
[05:09] | How ’bout for once, you just try to be a mom? | 哪怕一次 你能不能努力做个妈妈 |
[05:12] | I am your mother, | 我是你母亲 |
[05:14] | but I am not “just a mom.” | 但我不仅仅是个”妈妈” |
[05:17] | And you are not a child. | 你也不是孩子了 |
[05:20] | I never was. | 我从来都不是 |
[05:23] | So between us and them — | 我们 或是他们 |
[05:25] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[05:26] | Yeah, Mary, it is. | 玛丽 就是的 |
[05:32] | And you made your choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[05:37] | So there’s the door. | 门在那边 |
[05:51] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[05:54] | You should go. | 你还是走吧 |
[06:25] | Another nest terminated. No complications. | 又消灭了一个巢穴 简单轻松 |
[06:28] | Bit…boring, really. | 都有点 无聊了 |
[06:31] | Good. Well, boring’s good. | 很好 无聊是好事 |
[06:36] | And how’s Mary? | 玛丽怎么样了 |
[06:38] | Excellent. As always. | 很好 一如既往 |
[06:40] | She say anything about her boys? | 她提起她儿子了吗 |
[06:44] | As I’ve said many, many, so many times, | 我说过很多很多次了 |
[06:47] | we don’t need them. | 我们不需要他们 |
[06:48] | We already have the best Winchester. | 我们已经有最厉害的温家人了 |
[06:50] | Yes. But that’s not your call, is it? | 是啊 但那不由你来决定 |
[06:55] | Or mine. | 也不由我 |
[07:00] | The old men want them on board. | 长老们要他们加入 |
[07:04] | As far as London’s concerned, | 在伦敦看来 |
[07:05] | where Sam and Dean Winchester go, | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特去哪 |
[07:08] | the rest of the American Hunters will follow. | 其他美国猎人都会跟上 |
[07:25] | Dead guy in Akron. | 亚克朗市有人死了 |
[07:26] | Body found two days ago. | 尸体两天前被发现 |
[07:28] | Throat ripped out, ear-to-ear. | 喉咙被完全划开 撕烂 |
[07:31] | Well, good morning to you, too. | 你也早啊 |
[07:33] | Read it. | 自己看看 |
[07:45] | The guy was a-a known drug dealer with enemies. | 这人是个毒贩 有敌人 |
[07:49] | His throat wasn’t ripped out. It was slit with a knife. | 他的喉咙没被撕烂 是用刀划开的 |
[07:52] | I’m not really sure this is our kind of thing. | 我觉得这可能不是我们的问题 |
[07:54] | We don’t know that. His blood could’ve been drained. | 那未必 他的血或许被吸干了 |
[07:57] | It could’ve been? | 或许被 |
[07:59] | You know what? You find us a case. | 这样吧 你给我们找件案子 |
[08:02] | ‘Cause I need to hit something. Now. | 因为我需要马上打点什么 |
[08:11] | – You wanna talk about it? – Not really. | -你想谈谈吗 -不想 |
[08:17] | What was she thinkin’, man? | 她怎么想的啊 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:23] | Maybe we should ask her. | 或许我们该问问她 |
[08:25] | – What? – Look… | -什么 -听着 |
[08:27] | I-I am pissed | 我也生气 |
[08:29] | and — and frustrated and confused, too. | 也气恼 也不解 |
[08:32] | But we’ve frozen her out for days. | 但是 我们好几天不理她了 |
[08:34] | – She lied to us, Sam. – I know. | -她骗了我们 萨姆 -我知道 |
[08:36] | – For months. – I know, but it’s Mom! | -骗了我们几个月 -我知道 但那是妈妈 |
[08:39] | I mean, whatever she was doing, she must’ve had a good reason. | 不管她做了什么 她肯定有个好理由的 |
[08:42] | A good reason? A good reason for working with those ass clowns? | 好理由 跟那些混球合作有好理由 |
[08:45] | Look, I hear you, all right? | 听着 我明白你的意思 |
[08:47] | But — but at the end of the day, she’s family. | 但是 说到底 她是家人 |
[08:49] | We owe it to her to at least — | 我们至少也该 |
[08:50] | All right, you know what? Screw it. I need a drink. | 告诉你 不管了 我得喝一杯 |
[08:53] | You… | 你… |
[08:55] | No, I need drinks. Plural. | 我需要多喝几杯 |
[08:59] | And this… | 还有 |
[09:01] | whole peacemaker shtick that you’ve been running, | 你这套和事佬的做派 |
[09:04] | first with Cass, now with Mom, | 先是跟小卡 然后又是跟妈妈 |
[09:07] | – it’s getting old, man. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -太老套了 -那是什么意思 |
[09:08] | You’re always playing the middle, Sam. | 你总是中立 萨姆 |
[09:11] | For once, why don’t you pick a side? | 这一次 你能不能选个立场 |
[09:32] | 玛丽 萨姆 给我个机会解释吧 萨姆 可以谈谈吗 对不起 接电话吧 萨姆 我们需要见面 急事 | |
[09:55] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[09:57] | What’s so urgent? | 什么急事 |
[10:02] | Sam…I messed up. | 萨姆 我搞砸了 |
[10:05] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[10:08] | But what the British Men of Letters are doing, | 但英国记录者做的事 |
[10:12] | this is bigger than us, Sam. | 这比我们要紧 萨姆 |
[10:14] | We’ve got a real shot here. | 我们真的有机会 |
[10:18] | Shot at what? | 什么机会 |
[10:19] | A world without monsters. | 清除这世上的怪物 |
[10:21] | A world where you and Dean don’t have to hunt, | 让你和迪恩再不用猎魔 |
[10:24] | where you can have normal lives. | 让你们过上正常生活 |
[10:27] | I chose this life. | 我选择了这份生活 |
[10:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:31] | But you were going to school, | 但你本来要去上学的 |
[10:33] | to college. | 上大学 |
[10:37] | And I get why you gave it up. | 我理解你为什么放弃了 |
[10:40] | But what if you didn’t have to? | 但如果你不用放弃呢 |
[10:42] | What if there was a different future for you, | 如果你可以有不一样的未来呢 |
[10:44] | for us? | 我们都可以有 |
[10:47] | That’s why I’m doing this. That is what I’m fighting for. | 这就是我这么做的原因 这就是我奋斗的目标 |
[10:52] | I am not trying to recruit you, | 我不是想招募你 |
[10:54] | but you need to know. | 但你需要知道 |
[10:58] | Things are changing. | 情况在变化 |
[11:02] | Please. | 求你 |
[11:03] | Just let me show you. | 让我带你看看 |
[11:18] | It’s, uh, just in here. | 就在这里 |
[11:31] | Believe it or not, this is just their temporary base. | 相信吗 这还只是他们的临时基地 |
[11:34] | The Brits talk like they’re roughing it. | 听英国人的意思这条件算艰苦了 |
[11:38] | Sam Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[11:41] | You didn’t tell me your son was stopping by. | 你没说你儿子会过来 |
[11:43] | Didn’t know I had to. | 我不知道我还得报告 |
[11:46] | Anyway, welcome. | 总之 欢迎 |
[11:51] | Yeah, um, you know, I really dig the whole | 嗯 我是很喜欢 |
[11:54] | low-budget Mission Impossible vibe, but I’m gonna head back. | 这低配《碟中谍》的风格 但我要回去了 |
[11:58] | You sure? | 真的 |
[11:59] | You’re just in time for the briefing. | 你正好赶上任务报告 |
[12:02] | Mick. | 米克 |
[12:04] | I mean, that is, if you wanna hear | 我是说 如果你想听听 |
[12:05] | how we’re gonna exterminate every last vampire in America. | 我们打算怎么清除全美境内所有的吸血鬼 |
[12:19] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[12:22] | Lucy! I… | 露西 我… |
[12:26] | Went out, back later. | 出去了 待会儿回来 |
[12:30] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[12:34] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[12:49] | – Where’s Ketch? – I don’t know. | -凯奇呢 -我不知道 |
[12:52] | He wasn’t in his room and isn’t answering his mobile. | 他不在屋里 也不接电话 |
[12:55] | Should we wait? | 要等吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不了 |
[13:00] | What’d, you forget your key? | 怎么 忘拿钥匙了吗 |
[13:08] | Hello, mate. | 你好 伙计 |
[13:11] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[13:14] | Well, this is a Men of Letters bunker. | 这可是记录者的地堡 |
[13:16] | The location’s no secret to us. | 其位置对我们不是秘密 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Cool. Well, good talk. | 好啊 聊天愉快 |
[13:26] | And whilst I understand that you’re not feeling… | 虽然我知道你对我 |
[13:30] | warmly disposed to me, I wonder, | 没什么好感 不知 |
[13:33] | what’s your disposition to this incredibly rare, | 你对这瓶十分罕见 |
[13:36] | unspeakably expensive, | 无比昂贵的 |
[13:39] | bottle of barrel proof Scotch? | 威士忌有什么想法 |
[13:47] | Before we get started, we’ve got a few new faces. | 开始之前 这里有几个新面孔 |
[13:49] | This is Pierce Moncrieff, | 这位是皮尔斯·蒙克利夫 |
[13:51] | a hunter out of Baton Rouge. | 巴吞鲁日的一位猎人 |
[13:53] | Pierce meet Alton Morehead, | 皮尔斯 这是奥尔顿·莫海德 |
[13:55] | our head of R&D — | 我们的研发部主管 |
[13:56] | weapons development, spell work, that sort of thing. | 武器研发 咒语 之类的 |
[13:59] | And Serena Colman, | 这位是塞琳娜·科尔曼 |
[14:01] | our Head of Security and Surveillance. | 安保监控主管 |
[14:04] | And, of course, you know Mary Winchester | 当然了 你认识玛丽·温彻斯特 |
[14:06] | and her son. | 还有她儿子 |
[14:09] | Sam, please. Plenty of seats. | 萨姆 请坐吧 |
[14:12] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[14:16] | All right, then. Let’s begin. | 那好吧 我们开始 |
[14:18] | As most of you know, Phase One of Project V is nearly complete. | 你们大都知道 V计划第一阶段几乎已完成 |
[14:22] | Over the past months, we’ve focused our efforts | 这几个月来 我们主要把精力 |
[14:25] | – on the NWR. – Midwest Region. | -放在NWR上 -中西部 |
[14:27] | When we started our operation, | 行动开始时 |
[14:28] | there were 241 vampires active across 12 states. | 12州内有241个活跃吸血鬼 |
[14:32] | We’ve killed all… | 我们杀到了 |
[14:35] | – but 11. – Wait, what? | -只剩11个 -等等 什么 |
[14:38] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[14:40] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[14:43] | You American hunters | 你们美国猎人 |
[14:44] | tend to see vampires as criminals, rogues. | 一般把吸血鬼视为罪犯 流氓 |
[14:47] | One gets out of line, you show up, | 有人不守规矩 你们就出现 |
[14:49] | lop off its head, and leave town. | 砍头 然后走人 |
[14:51] | We treat them more like terrorists. | 我们把他们视为恐怖分子 |
[14:53] | Vampires may typically hunt alone | 吸血鬼虽然一般独自猎食 |
[14:56] | or in small nests. | 或是以小巢穴为单位 |
[14:59] | But scratch the surface, and they’re all connected, | 但表面之下 他们都是互相有联系的 |
[15:01] | from the lowest drone | 从最底层的工蜂 |
[15:04] | all the way up the chain to the top. | 一直到最高层 |
[15:07] | To the Alpha. | 始祖 |
[15:12] | When we find a nest, | 我们发现一个巢穴后 |
[15:14] | we don’t just charge in a la John Wayne, guns a-blazing. | 我们不单单是带着枪炮冲进去 |
[15:18] | We wait, we watch. | 我们等待 观察 |
[15:20] | We determine the size of the nest, | 确定巢穴人数 |
[15:22] | its relationships to other vampire groups. | 以及和其他巢穴的关系 |
[15:24] | They tend to trade amongst themselves — | 他们一般会相互交易 |
[15:27] | information, victims. | 信息 受害人 |
[15:30] | We’re constantly expanding and refining our intelligence. | 我们在不断扩充优化我们的情报 |
[15:33] | And when we’ve learned all we can, we go, | 等我们了解到一切 就行动 |
[15:36] | – we assemble a team – And wipe them out. | -组织一支小队 -铲除他们 |
[15:40] | Now all the remaining NWR vampires | 中西部其他吸血鬼都 |
[15:43] | have bunkered up in an abandoned building near Wichita — | 住进了威奇托附近的一栋废弃大楼里 |
[15:46] | the Morest Hotel. | 莫雷斯酒店 |
[15:49] | They think they’re safe. | 他们自以为安全 |
[15:50] | We’ve got the AVD locked and loaded. | 我们已经准备好了AVD |
[15:52] | AVD — Anti-Vamp Device. | AVD 抗吸血鬼装置 |
[15:55] | Tomorrow, we ship out, | 明天 我们出发 |
[15:57] | raid the compound, | 突袭大楼 |
[15:59] | terminate the colony, and, uh, complete Phase One. | 消灭巢穴 完成第一阶段 |
[16:02] | And then we move on to the rest of the country. | 然后我们继续在全国开展行动 |
[16:05] | By the time we’re done, | 等我们完成 |
[16:06] | there won’t be a single bloodsucker left in America. | 美国就不会再有一只吸血鬼了 |
[16:15] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[16:17] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[16:21] | My whole nest. | 我整个巢穴 |
[16:23] | I know, dear. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[16:26] | They got them. | 他们被杀了 |
[16:30] | Drink. Get your strength back. | 喝吧 能恢复你的力气 |
[16:35] | It’s human and fresh. | 是新鲜人血 |
[16:46] | You’re safe, | 你很安全 |
[16:48] | you and all the others. | 你和其他人 |
[16:52] | See, I didn’t choose this place for its ambiance. | 我选择这地方可不是为了它的氛围 |
[16:57] | Obviously. | 这不用说 |
[16:59] | This? | 这里 |
[17:01] | It’s a fortress. | 是座堡垒 |
[17:03] | No one gets in here without me knowing about it. | 有人进来我都会发现 |
[17:07] | No one. | 绝无例外 |
[17:10] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[17:15] | Hello, my children. | 你们好 我的孩子们 |
[17:38] | Nice place. Quaint. Cozy. | 这地方不错 别致 舒适 |
[17:50] | Not much for small talk, are we? | 不怎么喜欢闲聊 是吧 |
[17:53] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | Well, surely, you have some questions. | 你总会有问题想问吧 |
[17:56] | Why I’m here, for instance. | 比如我为什么来 |
[17:57] | You’re here to recruit us. | 你是来招募我们的 |
[18:01] | You already got Mary playing your game. | 你已经把玛丽招过去了 |
[18:03] | You want me. And Sam. | 你还想要我和萨姆 |
[18:06] | Well, I don’t, but the old lads have taken quite a shine to you. | 我不想 但老头子们很喜欢你们 |
[18:11] | Well, maybe they shouldn’t have sent some chick | 那或许他们不该派个小妞 |
[18:12] | to try to kill us. | 过来杀我们 |
[18:13] | Yes — Toni. | 是啊 图妮 |
[18:15] | No one predicted she would go rogue. No one but me. | 没人料到她会擅自行动 只有我猜到了 |
[18:20] | I had a sneak peak at what a neurotic, overreaching, | 我早就看出了她是个神经质 眼高手低的 |
[18:24] | time bomb she was. | 定时炸弹 |
[18:29] | We used to date. | 我们约过会 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[18:36] | Dean, I don’t give a toss if you sign up. | 迪恩 我才不在乎你来不来 |
[18:38] | Honestly, I don’t care if you live or die. | 老实说 我都不在乎你的死活 |
[18:42] | But since we’re such jolly good pals now — | 但既然我们现在关系这么好了 |
[18:45] | Jolly good, huh? | 好吗 |
[18:49] | Let me just say that the Men of Letters | 容我说 记录者 |
[18:52] | is an excellent fit for | 非常适合 |
[18:55] | someone with our… | 一个有我们这种 |
[18:57] | inclinations. | 爱好的人 |
[18:59] | Our. | 我们 |
[19:00] | As in you and me? | 你和我吗 |
[19:02] | You’re a killer, Dean Winchester, | 你是个杀手 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[19:05] | and so am I. | 我也是 |
[19:07] | And if we go too long without something to track or trap | 如果我们太久没有目标可追踪 困住 |
[19:10] | or punch or gut, well, things get a bit ugly. | 揍 或开膛 那就要不妙了 |
[19:14] | Don’t they? | 是吧 |
[19:20] | The Men of Letters keep me busy. | 记录者让我一直有活儿干 |
[19:22] | They point me in a direction and bang. Off to the races. | 他们给我指个方向 我就开跑 |
[19:27] | It’s not a bad life. | 这样的日子不错 |
[19:31] | Speaking of… | 说起来 |
[19:43] | Now that you’ve heard what I have to say, | 既然你已经听过我要说的了 |
[19:46] | places to be, vampires to behead. | 我还有事 还要砍吸血鬼的头 |
[19:49] | You got a line on vamps? | 你有吸血鬼的线索 |
[19:53] | I do. | 是啊 |
[19:56] | Interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[20:03] | Damn. Sam Winchester. | 我去 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[20:05] | Rufus told me all about you. | 鲁弗斯跟我讲过你好多事 |
[20:07] | See, him and me worked a case together down the Atchafalaya. | 他和我在阿查法拉亚合作过一个案子 |
[20:09] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[20:14] | I tell ya, sure do miss that crotchety old son of a bitch. | 告诉你 真怀念那个暴脾气的老混蛋 |
[20:17] | Pierce? Mary? A question. | 皮尔斯 玛丽 有个问题 |
[20:23] | So? | 怎么样 |
[20:25] | Thoughts on our little operation? | 对我们的行动有什么想法吗 |
[20:33] | And our team? | 我们的团队呢 |
[20:35] | Serena and Alton seem smart. | 塞琳娜和奥尔顿似乎挺聪明 |
[20:38] | Pierce… | 皮尔斯 |
[20:40] | You know he calls himself the hunter king of Baton Rouge? | 你知道他自称巴吞鲁日猎人之王吗 |
[20:43] | I do. Unfortunately. | 很不幸 我知道 |
[20:46] | A buddy of mine knew him. They worked together. | 我的一个伙计认识他 他们合作过 |
[20:48] | Once. | 就一次 |
[20:52] | Right, you see, truth is, your mother excepted, | 嗯 事实上 除了你妈妈 |
[20:55] | we’ve struggled to attract the, uh, | 我们实在吸引不来 |
[20:57] | top shelf of American Hunters. | 顶尖的美国猎人 |
[21:00] | Like you. | 比如你 |
[21:27] | So what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[21:29] | 10 bloodsuckers, give or take. | 大概10个吸血鬼 |
[21:32] | 2 against 10. I like those odds. | 2对10 赢面挺大 |
[21:34] | Yeah, the sun’ll be down in an hour, | 是啊 一小时后就日落了 |
[21:37] | so we should move fast. | 我们该快点行动 |
[21:40] | Keep the rats from fleeing the ship. | 别让老鼠弃船逃跑 |
[21:44] | Fancy. | 真高档 |
[21:48] | You’re right. This is too easy. | 是啊 这样太简单了 |
[21:51] | Got another of those? | 那个还有吗 |
[22:01] | – Ready? – Always. | -准备好了吗 -时刻就绪 |
[22:21] | Place seems empty. | 似乎没人 |
[22:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:26] | Curious. | 奇怪 |
[22:33] | Sam, this is why I asked you to come. | 萨姆 这就是为什么我叫你来 |
[22:36] | Even if you want no part of it, you needed to know. | 就算你不想参与 你也该知道 |
[22:40] | So it wasn’t a sales pitch? | 不是在招安吗 |
[22:43] | ‘Cause it was a good one. | 因为挺有说服力的 |
[23:11] | I checked the areas upstairs. This place is a ghost town. | 我查过楼上了 这里没人 |
[23:13] | – You got anything? – Indeed. | -你有发现吗 -有 |
[23:16] | I found her hiding in the basement with the corpses. | 她在地下室 跟尸体藏在一起 |
[23:19] | Let me go! | 放了我 |
[23:29] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友呢 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:46] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[23:49] | Tell… | 告诉 |
[23:51] | me… | 我 |
[23:53] | now. | 快说 |
[23:55] | Okay. All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[23:57] | Enough? She’s a monster. | 够了 她是个怪物 |
[24:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:03] | Just…let me. | 让我来 |
[24:10] | You’re gonna need to tell us where your friends are. | 你得告诉我们你的朋友在哪 |
[24:13] | And you’ll let me go? | 然后你就放了我吗 |
[24:17] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会利落点 |
[24:24] | Hunting. They went hunting. | 猎食 他们去猎食了 |
[24:27] | Hunting whom? | 猎食谁 |
[24:30] | The Hunters. | 猎人 |
[24:40] | Where’s McGillicuddy? | 麦克吉勒嘉迪呢 |
[24:52] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[25:01] | It’s the Morest vampires. | 是莫雷斯的吸血鬼 |
[25:04] | They’re here. | 他们来这儿了 |
[25:21] | No. | 糟糕 |
[25:22] | We gotta lock this place down, ASAP. | 我们得马上封锁这里 |
[25:24] | Fall back. | 撤退 |
[25:25] | Lock this place down now! | 马上封锁 |
[25:28] | Fall back. Secure all exits. | 撤退 守住各出口 |
[25:30] | Do not engage. Fall back now. | 不要交火 马上撤退 |
[26:20] | Nice. | 很好 |
[26:42] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:53] | – Doors locked? – For now. | -门锁了吗 -暂时是的 |
[26:55] | The rest, | 其余的 |
[26:56] | they’re spreading out, surrounding the building. | 他们散开了 包围了大楼 |
[26:59] | How’d they find us? | 他们怎么找来的 |
[27:01] | How’d they even know who we are? | 他们怎么会知道我们的身份 |
[27:06] | He told us. | 他告诉我们的 |
[27:08] | He’s back to save us all. | 他回来拯救我们了 |
[27:12] | Our father. | 我们的父亲 |
[27:13] | Your father? | 你的父亲 |
[27:16] | The — the Alpha? | 始祖吗 |
[27:17] | No, that’s impossible. Our intel has him in — in Morocco. | 不 那不可能 我们的情报显示他在摩洛哥 |
[27:21] | He’s been there for at least a decade. | 他至少在那里待了十年了 |
[27:22] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[27:24] | I met him five years ago in Hoople, North Dakota. | 我五年前在北达科他州虎帕见过他 |
[27:28] | You’re dead. | 你们死定了 |
[27:30] | You’re all dead. | 你们都死定了 |
[27:49] | Your, uh, extermination plan, | 你的清除计划 |
[27:51] | did it have any contingencies for this? | 有针对这种情况的紧急预案吗 |
[27:55] | No. | 没有 |
[27:57] | Comm’s still out. | 通讯依然中断 |
[27:59] | What about a scrying spell? | 占卜咒呢 |
[28:01] | If we can get a message to England — | 如果我们能送信去英国 |
[28:02] | – No, we can’t wait for backup. – No, he’s right. | -不行 我们不能等支援 -他说得对 |
[28:04] | This place was not built for defense, | 这里不具备防卫能力 |
[28:06] | and those doors will not hold long. | 那些门坚持不了多久 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:11] | Who here has ever killed… | 这里谁杀过 |
[28:14] | anything? | 什么东西 |
[28:23] | Great. | 太好了 |
[28:28] | All right, we gotta arm up. | 好吧 我们得拿装备 |
[28:30] | Everybody, weapons on the table. | 所有人 把武器放桌上 |
[28:32] | Blades, guns, spells. | 刀 枪 咒语 |
[28:47] | – Is this it? – Yeah. | -就这些 -对 |
[28:49] | That’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[28:50] | Most of our weapons are in the Armory, including the AVD. | 我们大部分武器在军械库 包括AVD |
[28:54] | We could set it off in the vents. | 我们可以在通风管里引爆它 |
[28:56] | Maximize coverage, use the gas like the bug bomb. | 最大化扩散 把毒气当杀虫弹用 |
[28:59] | Will that kill the Alpha? | 那能杀死始祖吗 |
[29:00] | Kill? Doubt it. Hurt? Maybe. | 杀死 恐怕不会 致伤 还有可能 |
[29:03] | You got anything stronger? | 你有更厉害的东西吗 |
[29:09] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[29:44] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[29:48] | I stole it. | 我偷来的 |
[29:53] | From Ramiel. | 从雷米尔那儿 |
[29:55] | Yeah, but it doesn’t work. | 是啊 但没用 |
[29:57] | We’ve no bullets. | 我们没有子弹 |
[30:01] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:10] | Right, um… | 嗯 |
[30:12] | Okay. We make some, then. | 好 那我们做吧 |
[30:15] | Got the recipe from my buddy. | 我从朋友那儿弄来的配方 |
[30:19] | – Bobby Singer? – Yep. | -鲍比·辛格 -对 |
[30:22] | All right, Mick, you’re gonna need holy oil, sage, and myrrh. | 好了 米克 你需要圣油 鼠尾草和没药 |
[30:24] | – Do you have that here? – Yeah. | -这里有吗 -有 |
[30:26] | Okay, uh, make a tincture, coat a silver bullet. | 好的 做成酊剂 涂在银色子弹上 |
[30:30] | Use this spell. It’ll mimic the original etchings. | 用这个咒语 可以模仿原始蚀刻 |
[30:36] | – And that’ll work? – It better. | -能成功吗 -最好成功 |
[30:39] | If not, start praying, ’cause we’ll need a miracle. | 否则 就祈祷吧 因为我们会需要奇迹 |
[30:44] | – Where’s the Armory? – I’ll take you. | -军械库在哪 -我带你去 |
[30:46] | I got your back. | 我掩护你们 |
[30:49] | Get to work. Keep that door locked. | 开工 门锁好 |
[30:55] | This way! | 这边来 |
[30:57] | The Armory’s out there. | 军械库就在外面 |
[31:13] | Is there another way? Is there another way?! | 还有别的路吗 还有别的路吗 |
[31:15] | Back there! | 后边 |
[31:16] | Go! I got ’em. | 去吧 我挡得住 |
[31:18] | Come on, come on, come on! | 走吧 |
[31:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:33] | Let’s get this spell going. | 开始施咒吧 |
[31:39] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[31:47] | Signum est im– | [咒语] |
[31:49] | imitandum. | [咒语] |
[31:51] | Signum est imitandum. | [咒语] |
[31:56] | It’s me! Open the damn door! | 是我 开门 |
[32:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:03] | It’s bad out there. | 情况很糟 |
[32:11] | Pretty bad in here, too, huh? | 这里也不妙 |
[32:17] | No. | 不 |
[32:49] | Pierce, you’re a Hunter. | 皮尔斯 你是个猎人 |
[32:52] | Yes. My hunter. | 对 我的猎人 |
[32:58] | Pierce and I have an arrangement. | 皮尔斯和我有个约定 |
[33:00] | He keeps me off the radar, | 他掩护我 |
[33:03] | and I pay him very, very well. | 我给他很好的酬劳 |
[33:07] | Alimony’s a bitch. | 赡养费太难搞了 |
[33:09] | I’m old. | 我老了 |
[33:11] | I like living quietly. | 我喜欢安静生活 |
[33:14] | You’ve been making my life awfully noisy lately. | 而你最近让我的生活非常吵闹 |
[33:19] | You’ve killed so many of my children. | 你杀了好多我的孩子 |
[33:23] | I’ve seen your work. | 我见识过你的工作 |
[33:25] | In England, | 在英国 |
[33:28] | I didn’t get involved | 我没插手 |
[33:30] | because, well… | 因为 |
[33:32] | it’s England. | 那是英国 |
[33:36] | But America… | 但美国 |
[33:38] | yes. | 没错 |
[33:41] | America is my home. | 美国是我的家 |
[33:45] | And it’s time | 现在 |
[33:47] | that you…get…off… | 你该滚出 |
[33:51] | my lawn. | 我家了 |
[33:55] | Mom? Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[33:57] | Mom, hey. Are you all right? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[33:59] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[34:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:04] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[34:07] | All clear here, big daddy. | 这里安全了 老大 |
[34:12] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:13] | Yeah, right. All right. | 好的 走吧 |
[34:15] | Come on. I got you. | 来吧 我扶你 |
[34:15] | Here’s what you’re going to do. | 听好了 |
[34:17] | We will bring your communications back online. | 我们会恢复你的通讯 |
[34:20] | You will make a call to your superiors in London. | 你打给你伦敦的上级 |
[34:23] | You’ll admit defeat. | 承认失败 |
[34:25] | You will tell them to cancel this American incursion. | 告诉他们取消对美国的入侵 |
[34:29] | Then they’ll watch | 然后让他们看着 |
[34:31] | as I devour you, live, onscreen. | 我在屏幕上把你活吞下去 |
[34:35] | Yes, it’s a bit messy, | 是啊 是有点不堪 |
[34:36] | but sometimes one does have to make a point. | 但有时候需要表明立场 |
[34:41] | Don’t! | 别 |
[34:46] | My, my. | 天呐 |
[34:49] | The Colt. | 柯尔特枪 |
[34:51] | Powerful weapon. | 厉害的武器 |
[34:53] | Sam, you are aware that there are five creatures on this Earth | 萨姆 你知道这世上有五个生灵 |
[34:57] | that gun cannot kill. | 那枪杀不死吧 |
[34:59] | I’m one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
[35:00] | If that were true, I’d be dead already. | 若果真如此 我这会儿已经死了 |
[35:04] | That gun can’t save all of you. | 那枪救不了你们所有人 |
[35:12] | Who said I was here to save all of us? | 谁说我想救所有人了 |
[35:15] | My family and I, we kill vamps when they get out of line. | 我们家的人 杀出格的吸血鬼 |
[35:19] | And you’ve let us. | 你一直没管我们 |
[35:21] | I have many children, Sam. | 我有很多孩子 萨姆 |
[35:24] | What’s one, two, here or there? | 死一两个又如何 |
[35:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:28] | So? | 那么 |
[35:30] | Let my mom and me go. | 放了我和我妈 |
[35:32] | We’ll walk away, | 我们会离开 |
[35:35] | go back to the way things were, | 恢复以前的秩序 |
[35:36] | to the way things are supposed to be. | 本该有的秩序 |
[35:38] | Hunters and vampires, cops and robbers, | 猎人和吸血鬼 警察和劫匪 |
[35:41] | a fair fight. | 公平斗争 |
[35:44] | And the Brit? | 英国人呢 |
[35:48] | You can have him. | 给你了 |
[35:52] | Sam. What are you doing? | 萨姆 你干什么 |
[35:55] | Picking a side. | 选择立场 |
[35:56] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[36:05] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:12] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[36:14] | you and I both know that gun isn’t loaded. | 你和我都知道那枪里没子弹 |
[36:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:25] | The gun can’t save all of you. | 那枪救不了你们所有人 |
[36:27] | Who said I was here to save all of us? | 谁说我想救所有人了 |
[36:29] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[36:35] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | Clever, clever boy. | 真聪明 |
[37:28] | Mick. | 米克 |
[37:31] | Mick. | 米克 |
[37:32] | All clear out there. | 外面安全了 |
[37:35] | Took out a few stragglers. | 干掉几个逃兵 |
[37:36] | The rest must’ve run when we dropped the Alpha. | 其他的肯定是我们杀死始祖后跑了 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:52] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[37:54] | Following orders. | 听从命令 |
[37:55] | That’s not… People died. | 这…有人死了 |
[37:58] | Yes. Well, I don’t know how it is in your ivory tower, | 是啊 我不知道你的象牙塔里什么样 |
[38:01] | but down here in the muck, people die. | 但在实战中 就是会死人的 |
[38:04] | The old men want the Winchesters, | 长老要温家人 |
[38:05] | so I made a play for Dean, | 我就去争取迪恩了 |
[38:06] | and it was working until your operation went sideways. | 本来挺成功 结果你的行动出了岔子 |
[38:13] | Oh, well. | 好了 |
[38:15] | Better luck next time. | 下次会更走运 |
[38:24] | So “went out, back later,” huh? | “出去了 待会儿回来”是吧 |
[38:27] | Just getting a drink, huh? | 就是去喝杯酒 是吗 |
[38:30] | I was with him when we heard this place was under attack. | 我听说这里遭袭时 正好跟他在一起 |
[38:32] | We drove like a bat out of hell. | 我们飞速赶过来了 |
[38:35] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[38:36] | I mean, you don’t care for these guys. | 你并不在乎他们 |
[38:38] | You didn’t even know I was here. | 你又不知道我在这儿 |
[38:44] | Right, of course. | 当然了 |
[38:46] | When I thought something might’ve happened to you, | 我一想到你可能会出事 |
[38:50] | nothing else mattered. | 其他都无所谓了 |
[38:53] | Dean, the things I said — | 迪恩 我说的话 |
[38:54] | No, Mom, you were… | 不 妈妈 你… |
[38:58] | It’s not your job to make my lunch and… | 你的职责已经不是给我做午饭 |
[39:02] | kiss me good night. It’s… | 晚上吻别道晚安了 |
[39:06] | We’re adults. | 我们是成年人 |
[39:08] | You’re gonna make your own choices, | 你会做出自己的选择 |
[39:09] | even if I don’t like ’em. | 哪怕我不满 |
[39:11] | Even if I really, really don’t like ’em. | 哪怕我真的很不满 |
[39:16] | That’s just something I’m gonna have to get used to. | 我只能接受这一点 |
[39:21] | Okay, Mom? | 好吗 妈妈 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:31] | Where you takin’ him? | 你带他去哪 |
[39:34] | We have ways of dealing with hunters who go rogue. | 我们有些对付叛徒猎人的办法 |
[39:38] | They aren’t pleasant. | 不愉快的办法 |
[39:42] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[39:54] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[39:57] | If you hadn’t been there tonight… | 今晚如果不是有你 |
[40:00] | Yeah, we got the kill. That’s what matters. | 我们杀了他们 这才最重要 |
[40:03] | Hardly an advertisement for the British Men of Letters, though. | 但对于英国记录者来说 不算是好广告 |
[40:06] | Or my leadership. | 对我的领导水平也不是 |
[40:08] | Caught unawares with our proverbial pants down. | 完全被打了个措手不及 |
[40:12] | – Believe it or not, Sam, we’re not – I’m in. | -不管你信不信 萨姆 -我加入 |
[40:18] | Look, tonight was bad, no doubt, | 今晚的确很糟糕 |
[40:21] | but the Alpha Vampire is dead. | 但始祖吸血鬼死了 |
[40:26] | You’re changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it. | 你们在改变世界 我想加入进来 |
[40:33] | And your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[40:39] | Give me some time. | 给我点时间 |