时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[00:05] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[00:06] | I’m not trying to recruit you, | 我不是想招募你 |
[00:08] | but you need to know, things are changing. | 但你需要知道 情况在变化 |
[00:11] | You’re just in time for the briefing. | 你正好赶上任务报告 |
[00:12] | I mean, that is if you wanna hear | 我是说 如果你想听听 |
[00:13] | how we’re gonna exterminate every last vampire in America. | 我们打算怎么清除全美境内所有的吸血鬼 |
[00:17] | You’re always playing the middle. | 你总是中立 |
[00:18] | For once, why don’t you pick a side? | 这一次 你能不能选个立场 |
[00:20] | The hellhounds. | 地狱猎犬 |
[00:21] | See, when you sell your soul to a demon, | 把灵魂出卖给恶魔后 |
[00:22] | they’re the one that come and rip it out of you. | 它们就会来把你的灵魂扯出来 |
[00:24] | – Stay! – You can control them?! | -别动 -你能控制它们 |
[00:28] | Getting you here… | 把你弄到这儿来 |
[00:31] | …I managed to pervert that spell | 我修改了咒语 |
[00:34] | so your essence wasn’t sent back to the Cage. | 让你的灵体没有被送回笼子 |
[00:37] | How do you think this is going to end? | 你觉得这事会怎样结局 |
[00:39] | You’re not even gonna see it comin’ when you get taken down. | 你被打败时 会措手不及 |
[00:43] | – By you? – And my flesh and blood. | -就凭你 -还有我的骨血 |
[00:45] | You remember Kelly Kline? | 你记得凯莉·克莱恩吗 |
[00:46] | This is not a baby. This is the spawn of Lucifer. | 那不是个孩子 那是路西法的后代 |
[00:51] | Kelly, the angels? They want you dead. | 凯莉 天使 他们都想要你死 |
[00:54] | But I can protect you. | 但我可以保护你 |
[00:55] | – I don’t even know your name. – Dagon. | -我都不知道你的名字呢 -大衮 |
[00:58] | The Alpha Vampire is dead. | 始祖吸血鬼死了 |
[01:00] | You’re changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it. | 你们在改变世界 我想加入进来 |
[01:02] | – I’m in. – And your brother? | -我加入 -你哥哥呢 |
[01:06] | Give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[01:17] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:18] | Babe, we’re gonna need more wood. | 亲爱的 我们需要更多柴火 |
[01:25] | Okay, but first, check out this video. | 好吧 但首先 来看看这视频 |
[01:27] | This bear goes crazy on these guys, and he j– | 这熊冲这些人发疯了 |
[01:29] | Um, no. That’s not why we come out here. | 不 我们出来不是为了看视频的 |
[01:31] | We come out here to commune with nature, | 我们是来跟大自然沟通的 |
[01:34] | not watch people get eaten by it. | 不是来看人被大自然吞噬的 |
[01:36] | Okay, first of all… | 好吧 首先 |
[01:38] | …he — he doesn’t eat them. | 它没吃了他们 |
[01:39] | He chases them up a tree, and they cry. | 它把他们赶上了一棵树 他们哭了 |
[01:43] | A lot. | 哭得很惨 |
[01:44] | What do they want?! | 它想干吗 |
[01:46] | – It’s hilarious. – Oh, my God. Please — | -超搞笑的 -天呐 拜托 |
[01:48] | And second of all, “commune with nature”? | 其次 “跟大自然沟通” |
[01:51] | I thought you brought me out here | 我以为你带我出来 |
[01:52] | to get naked and do weird stuff. | 是为了脱光光 干奇怪的事 |
[01:54] | Yeah, it’s not gonna get that weird. | 不会那么奇怪的 |
[02:09] | I’ll miss this. | 我会想念这样的 |
[02:11] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[02:13] | And I get it. | 我明白 |
[02:15] | I mean, Washington has | 华盛顿有 |
[02:16] | the best veterinary program in the country. | 最棒的兽医培训项目 |
[02:19] | You got in. I mean, you have to go. | 你考进了 你必须去 |
[02:23] | But people make this long distance thing work all the time, right? | 但异地恋也有很多成功案例 是吧 |
[02:27] | Right. Sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna get more firewood. | 我再去弄点柴火来 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:48] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[02:52] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[02:56] | Just man up. She’ll say yes. | 男人点 她会答应的 |
[03:39] | Gwen! Run! | 格温 快跑 |
[03:41] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[03:45] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[04:17] | Back to back to back. That was one for the books. | 接二连三 真是可以载入史册 |
[04:20] | – Yeah. – Man! | -是啊 -天呐 |
[04:21] | Dad loved this thing. | 老爸会喜欢这玩意的 |
[04:24] | Dude, on the — on the — | 哥们 那个… |
[04:25] | No, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t! | 别别… |
[04:26] | – Don’t s – What? | -别坐 -怎么了 |
[04:27] | Dean, you’re covered in ghoul, man, and — and — and wraith. | 迪恩 你一身食尸鬼 还有死灵残骸 |
[04:31] | You… | 你… |
[04:32] | you have a piece of siren in your hair. | 你头发里还有一点海妖残骸 |
[04:42] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:47] | Dude, why don’t you take a shower | 哥们 你去冲个澡 |
[04:49] | and change your clothes? | 换件衣服吧 |
[04:50] | You’ve been wearing the same pair of boxers for four days. | 你那内裤穿四天了 |
[04:53] | Okay, one, | 好吧 首先 |
[04:55] | weird that you know how much underwear I packed. | 你知道我带了几条内裤也太怪了 |
[04:57] | – That’s what’s weird about this? – And B, it’s two and two. | -你就觉得这点怪 -其次 是两天加两天 |
[05:00] | Doesn’t count if you flip ’em inside out. | 翻过来穿不算同一条 |
[05:08] | Got another case. | 又来案子了 |
[05:10] | Really? Already? How’d you do that? | 不是吧 这么快 你怎么做到的 |
[05:13] | Same as the others. | 跟其他的一样 |
[05:14] | I-I made a computer algorithm that scrapes data from police scanners, | 我做了个算法 筛选警用频道 |
[05:17] | emergency calls, uh, local news sites, | 求救电话 本地新闻网站的数据 |
[05:19] | and then it puts everything through a h– | 然后对一切进行… |
[05:24] | The computer told me. | 电脑告诉我的 |
[05:26] | Computers. | 电脑啊 |
[05:28] | Monsters, porn. | 怪物 黄片 |
[05:30] | Is there anything they can’t do? | 它们还有什么做不到的吗 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | – Well, let’s get to it, then. – Yeah, that’s fine. | -那我们去吧 -行 |
[05:35] | And, dude, um… after you get cleaned up. | 哥们 你先收拾一下的 |
[05:37] | – I got baby wipes in the car. – Dude. Dean, I’m serious, man. | -车里有湿巾 -迪恩 我说真的 |
[05:41] | You smell like roadkill. | 你一身尸臭味儿 |
[05:45] | That’s ’cause I do all the heavy lifting. | 因为累活儿都是我干的 |
[05:47] | – You – All right. | -你… -好吧 |
[05:49] | I’m using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me. | 我要用你一直藏着不让我用的梦幻洗发水 |
[06:17] | Oh, really? Oh, that’s great, Mom. | 是吗 太好了 妈妈 |
[06:20] | – No, we’re — we’re fine. We, uh… – It sounds like somethin’. | -不 我们没事 -听上去挺有希望 |
[06:23] | – Yeah. Love you, too. – All right, Cass. Let us know. | -嗯 我也爱你 -好 小卡 再联络 |
[06:24] | – All right, bye. – You first. | -好 再见 -你先说 |
[06:27] | Mom just finished working a haunting in Akron. | 妈妈刚在亚克朗市摆平一只鬼 |
[06:29] | – The Brits? – Yeah. | -英国人吗 -嗯 |
[06:30] | Great. Who you gonna call? Douchebusters. | 真好 找谁呢 混蛋捉鬼队 |
[06:33] | – What about you? – That was Cass. | -你呢 -是小卡 |
[06:34] | He’s in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Someone’s killing angels. Again. | 他在爱达荷州科达伦 又有人在杀天使了 |
[06:40] | 餐厅服务员莎拉·达申斯基英年早逝 惨死在一个暴脾气外星人手下 餐厅经理赫伯·尼尔森如是说 | |
[06:44] | All right, sounds good. I’ll get your waters right away. | 好吧 听上去不错 我这就给您拿水 |
[06:51] | Hello. I’d like to speak to your manager, if I could. | 你好 可以跟你们经理谈谈吗 |
[06:59] | I’m, uh, Herb Nelson. I run this joint. | 我是赫伯·尼尔森 这里的老板 |
[07:01] | Pleasure to meet you, | 幸会 |
[07:02] | Agent…Solange. | 索兰奇探员 |
[07:08] | I’m, uh, I’m here about… | 我来是为了… |
[07:09] | Oh, I-I-I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[07:13] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:15] | Quietly. | 悄悄的 |
[07:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:27] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[07:29] | You know… | 你也知道 |
[07:31] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[07:32] | They’re always watching, listening. | 他们总在监视 窃听 |
[07:35] | They are? | 是吗 |
[07:37] | Oh, yeah. But we’re safe in here. | 是啊 但这里是安全的 |
[07:41] | Reinforced steel. | 钢筋钢 |
[07:43] | Nothing’s gettin’ through this sucker. | 谁都别想进来 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:52] | So, uh, you’re here about Sara. | 你是为了莎拉来的 |
[07:56] | Yes, your waitress. | 对 你的服务员 |
[07:58] | In this article, you said, uh, | 在这篇文章中 你说 |
[08:00] | you said that she was killed by an alien. | 你说她是被一个外星人杀死的 |
[08:03] | Well, not just aliens. Reptilians. | 不是普通的外星人 爬行生物 |
[08:08] | You know… like the Queen of England. | 就像英国女王 |
[08:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Okay, well, that’s very helpful. Thank you so much for your time. | 这大有帮助 谢谢你的配合 |
[08:17] | And I-I got proof. | 我有证据 |
[08:21] | You know… | 那个 |
[08:23] | See? | 看 |
[08:25] | Most sheeple can’t handle the truth. | 大部分普通人受不了真相 |
[08:27] | But not me. I’m woke. | 但我行 我是清醒的 |
[08:30] | It’s, uh… | 所以 |
[08:32] | …why I don’t use, uh, new tech. | 我不用新技术 |
[08:34] | Anything past ’96, it’s a trap. | 96年之后的东西 都是陷阱 |
[08:37] | You know…Palm Pilot. | 掌上电脑 |
[08:39] | It’s more like Tracking Device. Am I right? | 追踪设备还差不多 是吧 |
[08:43] | Right. | 嗯 |
[08:44] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[08:46] | Now watch this. | 看好了 |
[08:51] | Now, here we go. | 好了 |
[08:55] | Okay, now I-I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[08:58] | Probably another alien. | 可能也是个外星人 |
[08:59] | She’s preggers, so my money’s on brood queen. | 她怀孕了 我赌是产仔皇后 |
[09:04] | Now, I don’t know who he is either. | 我也不知道他是谁 |
[09:07] | There! That’s Sara. | 瞧 那是莎拉 |
[09:09] | Look, look, look. See? Silver knives. | 看 银刀 |
[09:14] | That’s, uh, star metal. | 那是外星金属 |
[09:21] | Yeah, the — the camera got fried. | 嗯 摄像头被烧坏了 |
[09:23] | But you… you saw it, yeah? | 但你看到了吧 |
[09:26] | R-right… | 就在… |
[09:29] | …there. | 这里 |
[09:33] | – She has… – Yellow eyes. | -她有 -黄眼睛 |
[09:38] | Like I said — reptilian. | 就像我说的 是爬行生物 |
[09:39] | Now the local cops, they… | 本地警察 他们 |
[09:42] | they think there’s something — you know, they don’t believe me. | 他们以为是…他们不相信我 |
[09:43] | They think there’s something weird with the camera. | 他们以为是摄像头有问题 |
[09:45] | But, I mean, that’s why you’re here. | 但…所以你才来了 |
[09:47] | The — the FBI Man in Black. | 联调局 黑衣人 |
[09:49] | Well, you know, beige. | 米色衣 |
[09:51] | You ask me, a bear got him. | 要我说 是被熊抓了 |
[09:53] | Maybe a cougar. | 可能是美洲狮 |
[09:56] | Found a fair amount of blood over here and some there, | 这里有一滩血 那里还有 |
[09:59] | but no body. | 没有尸体 |
[10:01] | Figure whatever did this dragged him off. | 可能行凶的东西把他拖走了 |
[10:03] | So unless you guys are lookin’ to | 除非你们打算 |
[10:05] | make a Federal case on some critters… | 对动物立案 |
[10:08] | Sir, you said there was a survivor. | 长官 你说有个生还者 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Gwen Hernandez. | 对 格温·赫南德兹 |
[10:12] | Uh, but she’s pretty shaken up, | 但她吓得不轻 |
[10:14] | saying all sorts of strange things. | 说了好多奇怪的话 |
[10:15] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[10:17] | Like that they were attacked by a wolf — | 比如 他们是被狼袭击的 |
[10:20] | an invisible wolf. | 隐形的狼 |
[10:22] | Girl says that, you know, it came outta nowhere | 姑娘说 那玩意突然冒出来 |
[10:24] | and that it’s coming after her next. | 还想袭击她 |
[10:26] | Right. | 少来了 |
[10:28] | Sheriff, thank you. | 治安官 谢谢你 |
[10:35] | Invisible dog, huh? | 隐形狗 |
[10:37] | Sounds like a hellhound to me. | 听上去像地狱猎犬 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:46] | Gwen! Run! | 格温 快跑 |
[10:48] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[10:52] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[11:10] | This is dumb. It’s a dumb idea. | 这太蠢了 是个蠢主意 |
[11:12] | Listen, Gwen saw something kill her boyfriend | 格温看到什么东西杀了她男友 |
[11:14] | and she thinks it’s coming for her next. | 还觉得它接下来想袭击她 |
[11:16] | – We just gotta tell her – Tell her what? | -我们得告诉她 -告诉她什么 |
[11:18] | No, seriously, Sam, what are you gonna say? | 真的 萨姆 你打算说什么 |
[11:19] | “Hi, my name is Sam Winchester. | “你好 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[11:20] | This is my much handsomer brother Dean. We hunt monsters. | 这是比我帅得多的哥哥 迪恩 我们猎魔 |
[11:24] | Oh, and that guy you were banging? | 你搞的那个男的 |
[11:25] | We’re pretty sure he made a deal with a demon, | 他应该是跟一个恶魔做了交易 |
[11:26] | So a hellhound came and dragged his soul to Hell. | 所以地狱猎犬跑来把他的灵魂拖入地狱了 |
[11:28] | But you? You’re cool. | 但你呢 你没事 |
[11:29] | And since there’s nothing around for us to kill, peace out.” | 既然这里没有东西需要我们杀了 我们走了” |
[11:33] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah, we don’t say that, Dean. | 嗯 我们不那么说 迪恩 |
[11:35] | We say something that’ll give her peace. | 我们得说点能让她获得安宁 |
[11:38] | – You know, help her sleep at night. – Oh, so we lie? | -让她晚上能入睡的话 -那就撒谎呗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, a lot. | 对 弥天大谎 |
[11:50] | Gwen Hernandez? | 格温·赫南德兹 |
[11:51] | Agents Baker and Clapton. FBI. May we come in? | 联调局贝克和克莱普顿探员 可以进去吗 |
[11:54] | – I…I don’t want any… – We just wanna talk. | -我不… -我们只想谈谈 |
[11:56] | That’s all. About Marcus. | 就是谈谈马库斯的事 |
[12:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | – You can have a seat. – Right. | -你们坐吧 -好 |
[12:18] | Gwen, uh, we’re here today because we, uh, | 格温 我们今天来是因为 |
[12:20] | we know what you told the police, | 我们知道你对警察说了什么 |
[12:22] | that you feel like something… | 你觉得好像有 |
[12:25] | supernatural is after you. | 超自然的东西要伤害你 |
[12:27] | But we’ve concluded our investigation, | 但我们已经结束了调查 |
[12:29] | and the thing that killed your boyfriend — | 杀死你男友的东西 |
[12:30] | Was a bear. | 是只熊 |
[12:33] | Was a bear. | 是只熊 |
[12:35] | Now we found it and put it down. | 我们找到了它 也杀掉它了 |
[12:38] | So you’re no longer in any kind of danger, okay? | 你已经没有危险了 好吗 |
[12:45] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[12:47] | I-I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[12:51] | Gwen, when you go through a traumatic experience, | 格温 你经历创伤时 |
[12:54] | sometimes your mind can make things up. | 有时候你的大脑会编造记忆 |
[12:56] | – Get out. – Sorry? | -出去 -什么 |
[12:59] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[13:00] | Okay, calm down. We’re just trying to help. | 好吧 冷静 我们只是想帮忙 |
[13:02] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们帮忙 |
[13:04] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[13:06] | – Gwen… – Get out! | -格温 -出去 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Oh, yeah. She’s gonna sleep like a baby. | 嗯 她会睡得香又甜的 |
[14:36] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. All right? | 没事 你不会有事的 好吗 |
[14:44] | It must really burn you, | 肯定让你很不爽吧 |
[14:46] | knowing I’m the one who put you in this prison. | 知道是我把你关进了这座监狱 |
[14:53] | Me. | 我 |
[14:57] | I own you, | 你是我的 |
[14:59] | and I have big plans for us. | 我为我们做了很多计划 |
[15:03] | I’m flattered. | 我好荣幸 |
[15:05] | All this hard work, | 如此费心 |
[15:07] | all that… | 那么… |
[15:09] | You get ’em, slugger! | 让他们颤抖 猛汉 |
[15:12] | I’m still gonna peel off your skin and eat your soul. | 我还是要剥了你的皮 吃了你的灵魂 |
[15:15] | – Is that so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:19] | I mean, it will be… little bit messy, | 会弄得比较…乱 |
[15:23] | But… | 但是 |
[15:24] | You know, gotta protect the rep. You understand. | 总得维护名声嘛 你理解的 |
[15:27] | I do. But you, in — in those chains? | 我理解 但就凭你 还铐着那锁链 |
[15:30] | I mean, forgive me if I’m not quaking in my Testonis. | 原谅我没有吓得发抖 |
[15:33] | Oh, I think both you and I understand that this? | 我觉得我们都明白 这 |
[15:37] | It’s just a temporary situation. | 只是暂时的 |
[15:40] | Oh, do we? | 是吗 |
[15:41] | See, I understand | 我明白 |
[15:43] | that whatever sad little scheme that you’re brewing up, | 不管你有什么可悲的小阴谋 |
[15:47] | I’m already 10 steps ahead. | 我都先你十步了 |
[15:50] | And I thought pride was my sin. | 我还以为自傲是我的罪孽呢 |
[15:52] | It’s not pride. It’s fact. | 不是自傲 是事实 |
[15:55] | You cross me, I crush you. | 你惹我 我碾压你 |
[15:58] | You hit me, I hit you back twice as hard. | 你打我 我用双倍力气奉还 |
[16:03] | You make me your dog, | 你让我做你的狗 |
[16:06] | I make you my slave. | 我让你做我的奴 |
[16:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:18] | Crowley. My lord. | 克劳力 陛下 |
[16:21] | My lord. | 陛下 |
[16:23] | Duty calls. | 有人找 |
[16:28] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll just sit right here. | 别担心我 我就坐这儿 |
[16:38] | Yes, you will. | 没错 |
[16:42] | Kinky. | 重口 |
[16:53] | What? | 干什么 |
[16:54] | Apologies, Your Excellence. It’s just, um… | 抱歉 陛下 就是… |
[16:57] | You’re already an hour late for the weekly meeting. | 周会您已经迟到一小时了 |
[16:58] | And we had to push last week, so… | 上周我们就延迟了… |
[17:01] | You have 410 crossroad deals | 您有410项十字路口交易 |
[17:03] | that need senior management approval, | 需要高级管理层批准 |
[17:04] | on top of the 638 other matters | 还有638件其他事宜 |
[17:07] | that require your immediate response. | 需要您马上处理 |
[17:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | Gwen, that, um, | 格温 |
[17:16] | that thing was a hellhound. | 那玩意 是只地狱猎犬 |
[17:20] | A…what? | 什么 |
[17:22] | Hellhound. | 地狱猎犬 |
[17:23] | Kind of hard to explain. | 挺难解释的 |
[17:24] | Basically, giant, invisible hounds from Hell. | 简单说 就是地狱的巨大隐形猎犬 |
[17:29] | Wasn’t hard at all. | 也不难嘛 |
[17:31] | So you guys are not cops, are you? | 你们不是警察 是吧 |
[17:36] | No. Not exactly. | 不 并不是 |
[17:39] | My name is Sam. That’s my brother Dean. | 我叫萨姆 他是我哥哥 迪恩 |
[17:42] | And we hunt monsters. | 我们猎魔 |
[17:44] | And we’ve tangled with hellhounds in the past. | 我们以前接触过地狱猎犬 |
[17:47] | Goofer dust’ll keep ’em out. | 巫尘能挡住它们 |
[17:48] | A demon knife or an angel blade, that’ll kill ’em. | 恶魔刀或天使刃能杀死它们 |
[17:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:57] | So why did you tell me that Marcus got killed by a bear? | 那你们为什么对我说马库斯是熊杀的 |
[18:00] | Make you feel better. It was his idea. | 为了让你好受点 是他的主意 |
[18:07] | Listen, I know this sounds insane — | 听着 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[18:08] | It does. | 是啊 |
[18:11] | But…like I said, I know what I saw. | 但是 我说了 我知道我看到了什么 |
[18:14] | And what I saw was insane. | 我看到的就是疯狂的 |
[18:16] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:18] | Now this is awkward, but, um… | 这有点尴尬 但是 |
[18:21] | hellhounds only come after people who sold their souls… | 地狱猎犬只会来抓把灵魂卖给了 |
[18:26] | to a demon. | 恶魔的人 |
[18:29] | So about 10 years ago, did you really want something? | 那么10年前 你有没有特别想要什么 |
[18:33] | Like…I don’t know, a Hello Kitty backpack | 比如…凯蒂猫背包 |
[18:36] | or the death of an enemy? | 或者宿敌死去 |
[18:38] | No. | 没有 |
[18:41] | What about Marcus? Did he… Would he — | 马库斯呢 他有… |
[18:43] | No. | 不会 |
[18:51] | Great. So what the hell? | 太好了 那怎么回事 |
[18:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | But I do know who we can ask. | 但我知道该问谁 |
[19:00] | And moving on to, um, case 41, Awar, a Rank Three demon, | 接下来 41号案件 阿瓦 一个三级恶魔 |
[19:05] | claims to have had six babies. | 称他抓了六个孩子 |
[19:07] | But then Morax, a Rank Two demon, | 但莫莱克斯 一个二级恶魔 |
[19:09] | took two of his babies, which would leave Awar with… | 夺走了他两个孩子 阿瓦就只剩… |
[19:11] | yes, um, four babies. | 是的 四个孩子 |
[19:14] | Which I think we can all agree, isn’t enough babies… | 我觉得我们都可以认同 这数目 |
[19:17] | for a decent meal. | 完全不够好好吃一顿 |
[19:19] | No, not at all. Um, Awar is looking for compensation | 是啊 阿瓦寻求赔偿 |
[19:22] | – in the form of – I don’t care. | -形式是 -我不在乎 |
[19:25] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[19:27] | Me either. Uh, moving on to case 42. | 我也是 继续说42号案件 |
[19:30] | This is a good one. It’s on tort reform. | 这个挺好 是关于侵权法改革的 |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | What the hell do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[19:49] | All right, Peaches, I get that you’re still upset about | 好了 桃子 我知道你还在气 |
[19:51] | – the whole, uh… – Upset? | -那件… -气 |
[19:53] | No, I’m totally over how you and your little band of misfits | 不 我已经完全忘了你和你们那群怪胎 |
[19:57] | sent my son back in time… to die! | 送我儿子回到过去等死的事 |
[20:02] | Okay, look, that was totally Gavin’s call. | 好了 那是加文的决定 |
[20:05] | All right? You know what? We have a situation here. | 好吗 我们这里有点状况 |
[20:08] | Oh, well, in that case…Bye. | 那么…再见 |
[20:11] | Hellhounds, Crowley. | 地狱猎犬 克劳力 |
[20:13] | One of your mutts is going after folks | 你的一只恶犬在杀 |
[20:15] | – who didn’t sell their souls. – Not possible. | -没有出卖灵魂的人 -不可能 |
[20:17] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:21] | My hounds… | 我的猎犬 |
[20:23] | You have anything to tell me? | 有什么关于它们的事吗 |
[20:27] | Well… | 那个… |
[20:28] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[20:30] | didn’t wanna bother you. | 本不想打扰您 |
[20:32] | It was Ramsey. | 是拉姆齐 |
[20:35] | She got out, my lord. | 它跑出去了 陛下 |
[20:39] | Have the kennel guards killed. | 处死犬舍守卫 |
[20:42] | Painfully. | 死得痛苦点 |
[20:46] | I’ll be right | 我就… |
[20:47] | here. | 到 |
[20:55] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[21:01] | Nice day out. | 适合外出的好天气 |
[21:04] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[21:06] | Kelvin. | 凯文 |
[21:07] | Oh, you remember? We only met the once, so… | 你还记得 我们只见过一次 |
[21:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[21:11] | Same reason as you. | 跟你的目的一样 |
[21:13] | Track down Kelly Kline | 找凯莉·克莱恩 |
[21:14] | and that unholy bun she’s got in her oven. | 和她肚子里的那个魔鬼之子 |
[21:18] | So what do you say we help each other out? | 我们互帮互助一下如何 |
[21:22] | You have to understand, | 你得明白 |
[21:24] | this isn’t just a hellhound. | 这不是普通的地狱猎犬 |
[21:25] | This is the hellhound. | 是最厉害的地狱猎犬 |
[21:27] | That means what? | 什么意思 |
[21:28] | Right after God said, “Let there be light,” | 上帝说完”要有光”后 |
[21:31] | he — he made a whole bunch of things — | 他还创造了一堆其他东西 |
[21:33] | posies, koalas, hellhounds. | 花束 考拉 地狱猎犬 |
[21:36] | He wanted The Creator’s best friend, | 他想要个造物主最好的朋友 |
[21:37] | but the hounds were too vicious. | 但猎犬太凶残 |
[21:40] | So he planned on having them all put down, | 所以他就打算把它们都杀掉 |
[21:41] | until along came our favorite fallen angel. | 直到 我们最喜欢的坠落天使出现了 |
[21:46] | He rescued one of the hounds — a pregnant bitch named Ramsey. | 他救走了一只猎犬 一只怀孕的母狗 拉姆齐 |
[21:50] | Why don’t you just tell her to heel? | 你为什么不能叫它乖乖听话 |
[21:51] | I can’t control her. No one can. | 我控制不了它 没人能 |
[21:54] | She’s loyal only to Lucifer. | 它只忠于路西法 |
[21:57] | Wait, like the Devil? | 等等 魔鬼吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah, but he’s locked in a cage. | 对 但他关在笼子里呢 |
[22:03] | – Good.- Yeah. | -那就好 -是啊 |
[22:05] | All right, so where is Fido now? | 好吧 那狗狗现在在哪呢 |
[22:07] | Well, if I had to hazard a guess, I would say | 要我猜 应该是 |
[22:09] | huddled up in some nice, warm den. | 躲在哪个暖和舒适的窝里 |
[22:12] | Well, why is she after Gwen? | 它为什么要针对格温 |
[22:14] | Ask her. | 问她啊 |
[22:17] | I… | 我… |
[22:18] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[22:23] | When it attacked us, I did hit it. | 它袭击我们时 我还击了它 |
[22:27] | With an ax. | 用斧子 |
[22:29] | Well, there you go. The bitch does tend to hold a grudge. | 这就对了 那母狗就喜欢记仇 |
[22:33] | So we either kill Ramsey, | 我们要么杀了拉姆齐 |
[22:35] | or the hound eats her. | 要么让猎犬吃了她 |
[22:39] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[22:40] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[22:42] | “We”? | “我们” |
[22:43] | Pup like that out and about is not good for business. | 那样的狗狗到处乱跑会损害生意 |
[22:45] | Makes it look like I’m not in control. | 会让人们觉得我不能控制局面 |
[22:47] | But that mutt’s head mounted on my wall? | 但是 把那只狗的头挂在我的墙上 |
[22:50] | Good for the brand. So yes, Moose, for now, “We.” | 就是好广告了 是的 小鹿 我们一起行动 |
[22:53] | Great. So we have a hellhound who’s gunning for revenge, | 太好了 现在有只一心寻仇的地狱猎犬 |
[22:56] | and it’s personal. | 还是私仇 |
[22:58] | Just when I thought this gig couldn’t get any weirder… | 我还以为这行不会更奇怪了 |
[23:01] | It can always get weirder. | 总能更奇怪的 |
[23:22] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:25] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[23:39] | My lord… | 陛下 |
[23:41] | I’m not worthy! | 我不配 |
[23:45] | We knew Crowley was up to something. | 我们就知道克劳力在搞什么鬼 |
[23:47] | The way he’s been acting? | 他的那副表现 |
[23:49] | And how he snuffed out everyone who was part of the Cage project? | 而且他还杀了所有参与笼子项目的恶魔 |
[23:52] | And a lot of us really don’t like Crowley. | 我们很多人真的不喜欢克劳力 |
[23:55] | He’s very prancy. | 他太咋呼了 |
[23:56] | So we released your hound to create a distraction, | 所以我们放了你的猎犬 分他的神 |
[24:01] | to see what he was hiding. | 想看看他藏了什么 |
[24:03] | – We – We hoped — | -我们 -我们希望 |
[24:05] | We knew it could only be you. | 我们知道肯定是你 |
[24:10] | And we brought this. | 我们带来了这个 |
[24:23] | But — but… | 但是 |
[24:26] | Before we, uh, let you out, we have a few… | 我们放了你之前 我们有几件 |
[24:29] | well, I wouldn’t call them demands, exactly. | 也不算是要求了 |
[24:33] | But… | 但是 |
[24:39] | So hellhounds are invisible to humans… | 地狱猎犬人类看不到 |
[24:43] | unless you sold your soul, and they’re after you. | 除非你卖了灵魂 它们来抓你 |
[24:46] | Or, uh, you’re wearing a pair of these. | 或是 戴上这个 |
[24:48] | They’re glasses treated with holy fire. | 这是用圣油炼过的眼镜 |
[24:51] | All right, Crowley and I are gonna hit the woods, | 好了 克劳力和我进树林 |
[24:53] | see if we can’t track down Cujo. | 看能不能找到魔犬 |
[24:55] | You stick with Sam. He’ll keep you safe. | 你跟着萨姆 他会保护你 |
[24:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:00] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[25:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:03] | Dean, look, even if Ramsey circles back, | 迪恩 就算拉姆齐回来了 |
[25:05] | as long as we keep moving, Gwen’s gonna be just… | 只要我们保持移动 格温就… |
[25:11] | You’re talking about the car. | 你是指车 |
[25:12] | – You tend to ride the brakes. – Dean, I know how to drive. | -你总是狠踩刹车 -迪恩 我会开车 |
[25:14] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[25:16] | Okay, just imagine she’s a… | 把她想成 |
[25:18] | a beautiful woman. | 一个美女 |
[25:19] | – Come on. Get out of here. – A beautiful, beautiful woman. | -不理你了 -一个非常美丽的女人 |
[25:21] | – I’m done. – Sam… | -受不了你 -萨姆 |
[25:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:42] | So how are things in Heaven? | 天堂近况如何 |
[25:44] | Functional. | 还算正常 |
[25:46] | You know, there’s the usual infighting, but… | 还是照常有内斗 |
[25:48] | let’s just say Lucifer having a baby on board has | 但是路西法要有孩子了 |
[25:51] | brought us all together. | 让我们团结了起来 |
[25:55] | You know, this is an all hands on deck situation, Castiel. | 这是全员出动的情况 卡西迪奥 |
[25:59] | Including yours. | 包括你 |
[26:01] | Okay, so you’re here for my hands? | 你是来找我帮忙的吗 |
[26:03] | We want you. | 我们需要你 |
[26:05] | Look, you got more field experience | 你的外勤经验 |
[26:07] | than the next thousand angels combined. | 比一千个天使加起来都多 |
[26:09] | I think you overestimate me. | 我觉得你高估我了 |
[26:11] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[26:13] | Look, I know you’re working with the Winchesters. | 我知道你在跟温家兄弟合作 |
[26:16] | Sam and Dean | 萨姆和迪恩 |
[26:18] | their hearts are in the right place, but | 他们的心意是好的 但是 |
[26:20] | wouldn’t it be better to have us waiting in the proverbial wings? | 有我们做后援不是更好吗 |
[26:23] | All the power of Heaven behind you? | 有全天堂的力量支持你 |
[26:30] | You ever miss it? Upstairs? | 你会怀念吗 楼上的生活 |
[26:33] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love Earth. It’s quirky. | 别误会 我喜欢地球 很古怪 |
[26:36] | It smells like hay. | 一股干草味儿 |
[26:38] | But it’s not home, is it? | 但这里不是家 对吗 |
[26:45] | I don’t believe I’m welcome in Heaven. | 我不相信天堂欢迎我 |
[26:46] | No, you’re not. | 没错 |
[26:48] | They still hold a lot of grudges up there. | 他们还在记你的仇 |
[26:52] | But what if I told you, you could come back? | 但如果我说 你可以回来呢 |
[26:55] | That all your sins could be forgotten? | 你的一切罪孽都可以被忘记 |
[26:58] | Forgiven? | 被原谅 |
[26:59] | I would say that you’re lying. | 我会说你在撒谎 |
[27:01] | Oh, but I’m not. | 我没有 |
[27:03] | You help us track down Kelly Kline, | 你帮我们找到凯莉·克莱恩 |
[27:05] | and you will be welcomed back into the fold. | 天堂就欢迎你回去 |
[27:10] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[27:11] | And you have the power to do that. | 你有权那么做 |
[27:13] | Oh, no, I can’t. I’m just the messenger. | 没有 我只是传个信儿 |
[27:17] | But Joshua can. | 但约书亚有权 |
[27:23] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[27:27] | I thought he stepped aside. | 我以为他让位了 |
[27:28] | He did. | 是的 |
[27:29] | But like I said, all hands on deck situation. | 但我说了 这是全员出动的情况 |
[27:35] | Imagine it, Castiel — | 想想看 卡西迪奥 |
[27:37] | free to come and go as you please, | 可以随意来去 |
[27:40] | part of your family, | 成为家庭一员 |
[27:42] | your true family, again. | 再次回归你真正的家庭 |
[27:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[27:50] | the Gardener’s got a plan. | 那位园丁有个计划 |
[27:52] | All we ask is that you hear us, | 我们只求你听听我们说 |
[27:55] | hear him out. | 听他说完 |
[28:00] | For the greater good. | 为了大局 |
[28:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:07] | and lastly… | 最后 |
[28:09] | You will grant me a thousand souls per year, | 你每年要给我一千个灵魂 |
[28:13] | and you will anoint me… | 你要封我为 |
[28:16] | the new King of the Crossroads. | 新十字路口之王 |
[28:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[28:23] | Hey, Tommy, you want anything, man? | 汤米 你还想要什么吗 |
[28:26] | The only thing I care about is making Hell great again. | 我唯一的心愿就是重振地狱 |
[28:31] | See? | 瞧 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么 |
[28:38] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们来吧 |
[28:42] | There we go, my lord. | 好了 陛下 |
[28:56] | I feel so good. | 我感觉好棒 |
[29:02] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
[29:04] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[29:15] | Sorry, kid. You understand, right? | 抱歉 孩子 你理解的吧 |
[29:17] | No — no witnesses or anything, yeah? | 不能留活口什么的 |
[29:19] | Yes. Take me, oh, Fallen One! | 是的 杀了我吧 堕落者 |
[29:21] | My life is yours to devour. | 我的生命随你吞噬 |
[29:25] | See, now you just made it weird. | 瞧 你这么一说就奇怪了 |
[29:43] | Fancy. | 真漂亮 |
[29:44] | Really bring out your eyes. | 很凸显你眼睛的魅力 |
[29:46] | – Shut up. – Shut up. | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[29:49] | – I mean it, Crowley. – I mean it, Crowley. | -我说真的 克劳力 -我说真的 克劳力 |
[29:51] | – Go to Hell. – Go to Hell. | -下地狱吧 -下地狱吧 |
[29:54] | Really, Dean, all these years, you’re so predictable. | 真的 迪恩 这么多年了 你太好猜了 |
[29:58] | Yeah, well, I guess we’ve all changed. | 是啊 我们都变了 |
[30:00] | I got predictable. You got soft. | 我变得好猜了 你变心软了 |
[30:03] | I mean, a few years ago, who’d have thought | 几年前 谁能想到 |
[30:04] | you’d be helping us save the girl of the week? | 你会帮我们救个姑娘 |
[30:06] | I don’t care about her. | 我才不在乎她 |
[30:08] | Yeah, well, maybe we rubbed off on you. | 或许我们影响了你 |
[30:10] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 少臭美了 |
[30:12] | You save Cass. | 你救了小卡 |
[30:14] | Just to spare myself the Winchester Man Pain — | 我就是不想看到温家男人伤春悲秋 |
[30:16] | you lot moping about like a bunch of schoolgirls. | 你俩像两个小女生一样哭哭啼啼 |
[30:19] | I just wanna say thank you. | 我想说 谢谢 |
[30:21] | Or…A few years ago, | 还有 几年前 |
[30:23] | who would’ve thought you’d be working with the King of Hell? | 谁能想到你会跟地狱之王合作 |
[30:27] | Maybe you’ve rubbed off on me. | 或许是我影响了你 |
[30:29] | Maybe I’ve rubbed off all over you. | 或许 我的影响蹭了你一身 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:50] | For what? | 为什么 |
[30:51] | This. | 这事 |
[30:53] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[30:55] | – Gwen, this is not your fault. – Yes, it is. | -格温 这不怪你 -就怪我 |
[30:59] | What happened to Marcus… | 马库斯的事 |
[31:01] | Gwen! Run! | 格温 快跑 |
[31:06] | Pull over. Please. | 停车 求你 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:16] | *A hunting we will go* | *我们去打猎* |
[31:19] | *A hunting we will go* | *我们去打猎* |
[31:21] | Crowley, shut up. Seriously. | 克劳力 闭嘴 不开玩笑 |
[31:41] | Ramsey dragged him back… | 拉姆齐把他拖了回来 |
[31:43] | to her den. | 回了它的窝 |
[31:46] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[31:48] | So where is she now? | 它在哪呢 |
[31:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:00] | I… | 我… |
[32:01] | I don’t think I even know what “Okay” means anymore. | 我觉得我已经不知道那是什么意思了 |
[32:09] | Marcus… | 马库斯 |
[32:11] | going camping was my idea. | 去宿营是我提出的 |
[32:14] | I took him out there even though I knew. | 我带他去宿营 其实我心里知道 |
[32:19] | I knew it was over. | 我知道我们结束了 |
[32:25] | I liked Marcus. | 我喜欢马库斯 |
[32:28] | He was sweet and kind. | 他很温柔 贴心 |
[32:31] | And he loved me. | 他爱我 |
[32:36] | More than I ever loved him. More than… | 我对他的爱远不及他对我 远不及… |
[32:42] | If I’d just told him… If I… | 如果我告诉了他 |
[32:46] | Why couldn’t I just tell him the truth? | 我为什么不告诉他真话呢 |
[32:52] | – Gwen… – Yeah, but I didn’t. | -格温 -但我没有 |
[32:55] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[32:56] | I lied to make things easier. I… | 我撒谎 好简化事情 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 |
[33:13] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[33:19] | Right. | 好 |
[33:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:24] | She’s here. | 它来了 |
[33:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Stay calm. | 没事的 保持冷静 |
[33:36] | – Oh, my God. – All right. | -天呐 -好吧 |
[33:51] | We should leave. | 我们该走了 |
[33:52] | No, no, no, Gwen, I gotta take care of this. | 不不 格温 我得解决它 |
[33:55] | It’s the only way she’ll stop. | 否则它不会停下 |
[34:01] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[34:01] | – Stay in the car! – Okay. | -待在车里 -好 |
[35:04] | This is why you don’t drive. | 所以说你不能开车 |
[35:06] | So…it’s over? | 那…结束了吗 |
[35:09] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:17] | Dog dead. Must be going. | 狗死了 我得走了 |
[35:20] | Hey, Crowley, wait a second. | 克劳力 等等 |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:38] | He seems nice. | 他看上去挺好的 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:46] | Let’s get in. Hopefully, it still runs. | 上车吧 希望它还能跑 |
[36:00] | Now what was that you were saying | 你之前说什么 |
[36:02] | about always being two steps ahead? | 总先我两步的 |
[36:24] | Buh-bye, Crowley. | 再见 克劳力 |
[36:29] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是那么说的 |
[36:35] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[36:39] | I’m glad you had a little taste of freedom. | 我很高兴你尝到了一点自由的滋味 |
[36:43] | What I said was, | 我说的是 |
[36:45] | I’m always 10 steps ahead. | 我总是先你十步 |
[36:48] | I said you cross me, I crush you. | 我说你惹我 我碾压你 |
[36:50] | You hit me… | 你打我 |
[36:52] | I hit you back twice as hard. | 我用双倍力气奉还 |
[36:55] | You make me your dog, | 你让我做你的狗 |
[36:57] | I’ll make you my slave. | 我让你做我的奴 |
[37:11] | That chain around your neck? | 你脖子上的铁链 |
[37:13] | Was nothing. A stylish accessory. | 根本不算什么 时髦的装饰品而已 |
[37:16] | This vessel… | 这具皮囊 |
[37:19] | That’s your true prison. | 才是你真正的监牢 |
[37:22] | It’s been warded with runes and spellwork from the Cage, | 用笼子的符文和咒语做了防护 |
[37:26] | carved into every molecule. | 刻入了每个分子里 |
[37:29] | In there? | 在那里 |
[37:31] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[37:37] | I’m just getting started. So… | 我这才刚开始 所以 |
[37:40] | I’m gonna put you back in your hole, | 我要把你关回你的洞里 |
[37:41] | and then I’m gonna go find your spawn, | 然后我要找到你的后裔 |
[37:43] | and I’m gonna rip him apart while you watch. | 我要让你看着我把他撕成碎片 |
[37:47] | And then? | 然后 |
[37:55] | I’m still just getting started. | 我还是才刚开始 |
[38:03] | Cass, what’s up? | 小卡 什么事 |
[38:04] | I think I have a lead on Kelly Kline. | 我可能有凯莉·克莱恩的线索了 |
[38:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:08] | She’s with Dagon, Prince of Hell. | 她跟地狱王子大衮在一起 |
[38:10] | All right, what do we know about him? | 好吧 我们对他有什么了解 |
[38:11] | Actually, it’s a her. | 其实 是她 |
[38:12] | And not much. It’s just rumors and stories. | 了解不多 只有些传闻和故事 |
[38:16] | Dagon is mostly known for her psychotic savagery. | 大衮最出名的是她疯子一般的残忍 |
[38:20] | Great. So where’s Kelly? | 太好了 凯莉呢 |
[38:24] | She was in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. | 她原本在爱达荷州 科达伦 |
[38:26] | Now? I’m not sure. | 现在 我不确定 |
[38:30] | All right, well, we’ll spread the word. | 好吧 我们会把消息传出去 |
[38:30] | Let us know if you find anything. | 有发现告诉我们 |
[38:32] | Of course. | 好的 |
[38:36] | You ready, brother? | 准备好了吗 兄弟 |
[38:49] | He sound weird to you? | 他听上去有没有怪怪的 |
[38:53] | Is that your computer talking to you again? | 你的电脑又说话了吗 |
[39:02] | No. | 不是 |
[39:04] | It’s, | 是 |
[39:06] | Mick Davies. | 米克·戴维斯 |
[39:07] | – What? – Dean… | -什么 -迪恩 |
[39:10] | I don’t have a computer program feeding me cases. | 我没有电脑程序给我找案子 |
[39:14] | I-I, uh… | 我… |
[39:17] | Gwen? Every job we’ve worked in the last two weeks? | 格温 这两周我们所有的案子 |
[39:21] | They’ve come from the British Men of Letters. | 都来自英国记录者 |
[39:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[39:27] | I didn’t tell you ’cause I know how much you hate them. | 我没说是因为我知道你多恨他们 |
[39:30] | No, we hate them. Us. Together. | 不 我们恨他们 我们都恨他们 |
[39:32] | I-I get that. Yeah, I do. But — but… | 我知道 真的 但是 |
[39:36] | Dean, because of Mick and his guys, | 迪恩 多亏米克和他的人 |
[39:38] | the Alpha Vampire is dead. | 吸血鬼始祖死了 |
[39:42] | They get results. | 他们有成果 |
[39:42] | I don’t like them either, but — but if — | 我也不想跟他们合作 但是 |
[39:44] | if we can save people, then it… | 如果我们能救人 那么 |
[39:53] | Either way, I-I shouldn’t have lied to you. And… | 不管怎样 我不该瞒你 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry, man. I-I… | 对不起 |
[40:03] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:06] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[40:09] | What do you want me to say? | 我还能说什么 |
[40:11] | Do I like it? No. | 我喜欢这样吗 不喜欢 |
[40:13] | Do I trust them? Hell, no. | 我信任他们吗 绝不 |
[40:18] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[40:24] | We work with people we don’t trust all the time. | 我们经常跟我们不信任的人合作 |
[40:25] | I mean, hell, I just Liam Neeson’d it up with Crowley. | 我还刚克劳力联手了呢 |
[40:31] | So if you wanna give this a shot, then… | 如果你想试试看 那 |
[40:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:39] | But the minute — and I mean the second — | 但是 一旦 |
[40:41] | something feels off, we bail. | 我们感到不对劲 我们就撤 |
[40:43] | Yeah. Of course. Deal. | 当然 没问题 |
[40:52] | It’s Mick. | 是米克 |
[40:58] | Pick it up. | 接吧 |
[41:05] | This is Sam. | 我是萨姆 |