时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You know, Claire, you go down this path, our path, | 克莱尔…你如果踏上我们走的路 |
[00:05] | it’s not a long life. | 活不长的 |
[00:06] | I solemnly swear not to hunt like a dumbass. | 我郑重发誓不会像傻瓜一样猎魔 |
[00:09] | Claire, do your homework before you do anything stupid, okay? | 克莱尔 干蠢事之前千万做好功课 |
[00:11] | And we’re here if you need us, any time. | 如果需要我们 我们随叫随到 |
[00:13] | “Werewolves that are turned up to four generations | 被纯种头四代子孙 |
[00:16] | from pureblood are less feral and can transform | 所转化的狼人相对温和 并且可以在 |
[00:18] | before, during, and after the lunar cycle” | 任何时候变形 |
[00:21] | I mean, werewolves are badass. | 狼人都很厉害 |
[00:23] | The old men want the Winchesters, | 长老要温家人 |
[00:24] | so I made a play for Dean, | 我就去争取迪恩了 |
[00:25] | and it was working until your operation went sideways. | 本来挺成功 结果你的行动出了岔子 |
[00:29] | I’m in. You’re changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it. | 我加入 你们在改变世界 我想加入进来 |
[00:32] | Dean, because of Mick and his guys, | 迪恩 多亏米克和他的人 |
[00:34] | the Alpha Vampire is dead. | 吸血鬼始祖死了 |
[00:35] | What do you want me to say? Do I like it? No. | 我还能说什么 我喜欢这样吗 不喜欢 |
[00:37] | Do I trust them? Hell, no. | 我信任他们吗 绝不 |
[00:39] | We work with people we don’t trust all the time. | 我们经常跟我们不信任的人合作 |
[00:41] | So if you wanna give this a shot, then fine. | 如果你想试试看 那好吧 |
[01:06] | -就问问 -在安吉拉家学习 -再说一遍 -你说我撒谎 不是吧 | |
[01:06] | “Are you calling me a liar? Seriously?” | 你说我撒谎 不是吧 |
[01:16] | Yeah. Seriously. | 没错 是的 |
[01:19] | You’re so busted. | 你被逮到了 |
[01:29] | You are beyond lame, you know that? | 你逊毙了 |
[01:32] | Let’s just go back. Please? | 我们回去吧 求你 |
[01:35] | I’ll get you in. | 我能让你进去 |
[01:37] | Ever had a Moscow Mule? | 喝过莫斯科骡子吗 |
[01:40] | A Moscow Mule? | 什么 |
[01:42] | Will you just, for once, act your age? | 你能不能 哪怕一次 有点你这年纪的样子 |
[01:45] | Says the guy who doesn’t even have his own car. | 你连自己的车都没有还好意思说 |
[01:48] | Stop hounding Mom about buying us a car, all right? | 别再缠着妈妈给我们买车了 好吗 |
[01:51] | She’s doing the best she can. | 她已经在尽力了 |
[01:54] | Two more years, I am so gone. | 再过两年 我就走人 |
[01:58] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[02:00] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. They’re called animals. | 嗯 那叫动物 |
[02:06] | – Let’s just go back into town. – No, Hayden, we’re going. | -我们回镇上吧 -不 海登 我们走 |
[02:08] | Have you, like, never seen a horror movie? | 你是没看过恐怖片吗 |
[02:12] | Two kids, dark road, | 两个孩子 阴暗小路 |
[02:14] | creepy noise in the woods? | 林子里发出恐怖的声响 |
[02:16] | We keep walking… and boom! | 我们再走就… |
[02:18] | You are such a drama queen. | 你真能闹 |
[02:21] | – All right, there’s nothing there. – But I — | -那里什么都没有 -但我… |
[02:22] | No, fine. I’ll prove it. | 好吧 我证明给你看 |
[02:35] | Sucker. | 白痴 |
[02:50] | See? | 瞧 |
[02:52] | Told you. | 我说的吧 |
[03:01] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[03:06] | Hayden… No. | 海登 不 |
[03:08] | Oh, my God. Hay. | 天呐 小海 |
[03:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:13] | Hayden, Hayden, Hayden, Hayden. | 海登 海登 海登 |
[03:57] | All right, that’s it. I’m waiting in the car. | 好吧 够了 我去车里等 |
[03:59] | – Dean, dude, wait a second. – No. You know what? | -迪恩 哥们 等等 -不 |
[04:01] | Getting jobs from these dicks is one thing, | 从这帮混蛋那儿接活儿是一码事 |
[04:02] | but I didn’t sign up for this reporting for duty crap, | 但我可不想玩什么到岗报到这套 |
[04:04] | – especially when they’re late. – Sorry I’m late. | -他们还迟到 -抱歉迟到了 |
[04:08] | My report to the home office ran long. | 我向总部的报告电话打了很久 |
[04:10] | We’ve had our hands full since… | 我们一直很忙… |
[04:17] | Well, best not to dwell on that. | 还是别再多想了 |
[04:21] | That is some world-class repression. | 好压抑 |
[04:22] | You are British. | 你还真是英国人 |
[04:23] | We prefer to call it a stiff upper lip. | 我们更喜欢称之为镇定自若 |
[04:25] | Okay, okay. Enough. | 好了 够了 |
[04:28] | Mick, what’s the deal with the bat signal? | 米克 为什么叫我们来 |
[04:32] | There was an incident in Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛州发生了一起事故 |
[04:34] | “Animal attack.” | 被列为”动物袭击” |
[04:35] | A girl named Hayden Foster’s in the hospital, | 一个女孩 海登·福斯特进了医院 |
[04:37] | and her brother lost his heart. | 她哥哥 被掏了心脏 |
[04:40] | Looks like a werewolf. | 似乎是狼人 |
[04:41] | Well, they don’t usually leave behind survivors. | 他们一般不留活口的 |
[04:43] | Freak probably got spooked before it could finish the job. | 可能还没干完就被吓跑了 |
[04:46] | Well, perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[04:48] | But it usually takes more than a fright | 但一般的狼人不会被 |
[04:49] | to put your average werewolf off his supper. | 吓一下就不吃晚餐了 |
[04:51] | – You’d know that, would you? – Actually, I would. | -这你有了解 是吗 -还真是 |
[04:54] | I did extensive research into lycanthropy at Kendricks. | 我在肯德里克斯对狼人进行过深入研究 |
[04:59] | Kendricks? | 肯德里克斯 |
[05:02] | The Kendricks School. | 肯德里克斯学校 |
[05:03] | It’s where the British Men of Letters train their operatives. | 是英国记录者训练特工的地方 |
[05:05] | – It’s like our – Hogwarts? | -就像我们的 -霍格沃茨吗 |
[05:07] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[05:10] | Kendricks is the largest collection of occult lore in the world. | 肯德里克斯有全球最大的神秘传说收藏 |
[05:13] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[05:14] | So when it comes to werewolves, I’m not entirely ignorant. | 对于狼人 我了解不少 |
[05:18] | For example, we know that last night’s attack | 比如 我们知道昨晚的袭击 |
[05:20] | didn’t happen on a full moon. | 并不是发生在月圆时 |
[05:22] | Therefore, we’re looking for a pureblood. | 因此 这是个纯血狼人 |
[05:23] | You think? | 还用说 |
[05:25] | It’s like a milk run to me. | 看起来很轻松 |
[05:27] | Then you don’t mind if I tag along? | 那你不介意我跟去喽 |
[05:31] | Mick… | 米克 |
[05:33] | Listen, I-I don’t think… | 那个 我觉得 |
[05:34] | I don’t think it’s really your kind of thing. | 你不会擅长这种事的 |
[05:37] | No, maybe it should be. | 那或许我该擅长 |
[05:40] | I had the best team, | 我本来有最棒的团队 |
[05:43] | but most of us, we were thinkers, not fighters. | 但我们大多数人 只是研究者 不是战士 |
[05:47] | And let’s be honest — your and your mum, | 我们说实话 你们和你们妈妈 |
[05:48] | you’re the only reason I’m still alive. | 你们是我还活着的唯一原因 |
[05:50] | – So now you wanna be like us? – No. | -那么你想成为我们这样吗 -不是 |
[05:52] | I just want to be ready for whatever’s next. | 我只是想为接下来的任何情况做好准备 |
[06:00] | Dude, he is dead weight, and you know it. | 哥们 他就是累赘 你也清楚 |
[06:02] | Look, Mick’s inexperienced, sure. | 听着 米克的确是没经验 |
[06:03] | But these people have some serious knowledge. | 但他们的知识储备很丰富 |
[06:05] | So? Dude, what we do, you can’t learn this crap in a book. | 那又如何 我们的工作是没法从书本上学到的 |
[06:09] | You put on a flannel, you pick up a gun, you go out there. | 穿上件法兰绒 拿把枪 然后出去 |
[06:11] | Either you get good fast or you get dead faster. | 要么快速上手 要么早进坟墓 |
[06:13] | We’re working with these people now | 我们现在跟他们合作了 |
[06:14] | and — and we’re getting wins. We’re saving people. | 而且我们成果不错 我们在救人 |
[06:17] | The better they are, the better we are. | 他们能力越强 我们也越好 |
[06:20] | Look, Mick held his own with the Alpha. | 听着 米克在始祖面前也临危不乱 |
[06:22] | Why not give him a shot? Maybe he’ll come in handy. | 为什么不给他个机会 或许他能帮上忙 |
[06:24] | And what if he gets himself killed? | 如果他害死了自己呢 |
[06:27] | – I heard that. – Good. | -我听到了 -很好 |
[06:30] | If he’s coming, you’re babysitting him. | 如果他要来 你负责看着他 |
[06:39] | In Luther’s 27th thesis, | 在路德的第27部论文中 |
[06:41] | the word “jingle” is an obvious nod | “打油诗”一词显然是 |
[06:43] | to a canny 15th century monk… | 指一位15世纪的聪明僧人 |
[06:46] | Had to let him listen to his podcast, huh? | 你还非得让他听播客吗 |
[06:48] | Dude, it’s educational. | 哥们 这很有教育意义 |
[06:50] | And besides, I’ve been wanting to listen to this one. | 再说 我早就想听这个了 |
[06:53] | You know, monks like Martin Luther | 马丁·路德这样的僧侣 |
[06:55] | are among the earliest Hunters. | 是最早的猎人之一 |
[06:57] | He even wrote parts of that book you’re holding. | 你拿的书有一部分也是他写的 |
[06:59] | What? This lore dates back to the 16th century? | 什么 这传说能追溯到16世纪 |
[07:01] | – Yeah. Well, in Europe, everything’s old. – Well… | -是的 欧洲什么东西都很老 -嗯 |
[07:03] | Though we do have our fair share of new tricks | 但我们在对付狼人方面 |
[07:05] | for dealing with wolves — sulfate gas, | 也有些新诀窍 硫酸盐毒气 |
[07:07] | silver nitrate lethal injection. | 硝酸银致死注射剂 |
[07:09] | Take a handful of silver bullets over any of that fancy crap. | 一把银色子弹比那些高档玩意都强 |
[07:13] | Yes, well, thanks to that “fancy crap,” | 是啊 由于这些”高档玩意” |
[07:16] | Britain’s last werewolf outbreak was in the ’20s. | 英国最后一次狼人爆发是20年代了 |
[07:19] | We rooted them out, bitten and pureblood alike. | 我们把他们肃清了 不管是被咬还是纯血的 |
[07:21] | Wait a second. You killed them all? | 等等 都杀了 |
[07:23] | Even the ones that weren’t hurting anyone? | 连那些没伤人的也是吗 |
[07:24] | – Sorry? – I mean, werewolves aren’t like most monsters. | -什么 -狼人跟大部分怪物不同 |
[07:28] | Some can control it. I mean, we — we have a buddy got bit. | 有些人能控制好 我们有个好朋友被咬了 |
[07:30] | Nothing but beef hearts ever since. | 他一直在吃牛心 |
[07:31] | And you trust him? | 你们信任他 |
[07:33] | Well, killing is a fundamental need for werewolves. | 杀戮是狼人的基本需求 |
[07:37] | And monsters don’t just stop being monsters. | 怪物不会改变本性 |
[07:39] | Well, Garth did. | 盖思做到了 |
[07:42] | Turn here. | 这里转弯 |
[08:01] | This place, uh, seems a little… | 这里似乎有点… |
[08:02] | Shabby? Yeah. | 简陋了 是啊 |
[08:04] | Three stars was the best I could do. | 我只能搞到三星级的了 |
[08:06] | Least our bean counters will be happy. | 至少我们的账房该高兴了 |
[08:08] | Booked us all suites. | 我给大家订了套间 |
[08:09] | Wait, you… We’re in separate rooms? | 等等 我们分房住吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[08:14] | You say three stars? | 三星吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:17] | So we’re talking fresh towels, little baby shampoos? | 干净毛巾 小瓶洗发水吗 |
[08:20] | And I believe there’s a pool. | 好像还有个泳池 |
[08:22] | – Welcome, sir. – Cheers, mate. | -欢迎 先生 -谢谢 |
[08:23] | Get the bags. | 拿包 |
[08:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Man. Those pillows, right? | 天呐 那枕头啊 是吧 |
[08:49] | The little chocolates that they put on? | 还有上面放的小巧克力 |
[08:50] | I mean, I’m ruined, Sam. | 我腐化了 萨姆 |
[08:52] | Those limey sons of bitches ruined me. | 这些英国佬是把我带坏了 |
[08:54] | I even took a swim this morning. | 我今早还去游泳了 |
[08:57] | You brought a swimsuit? | 你带泳衣了 |
[08:57] | No. | 没有 |
[09:00] | – What’d you get up to? – I read through more of Mick’s lore books. | -你都干什么了 -我又读了好多米克的传说书 |
[09:03] | Really? Wow. Those three stars are wasted on you. | 不是吧 这三星在你身上是浪费了 |
[09:06] | Anyways, listen to this. It’s crazy. | 总之 听着 这简直不可思议 |
[09:08] | So apparently, back in the ’30s, they were working on | 看来30年代时 他们研究了 |
[09:11] | this treatment for werewolves. | 针对狼人的治疗方案 |
[09:12] | This, like, blood therapy. | 血液疗法 |
[09:14] | Plasma therapy. | 是血浆疗法 |
[09:16] | Useless, I’m afraid. | 恐怕并没用处 |
[09:18] | So how were your accommodations, lads? | 你们住得如何 各位 |
[09:22] | I’ve had better nights sleep in my baby. | 我在宝贝里睡得更香过 |
[09:27] | Get in. Let’s go. | 上车 我们走 |
[09:31] | Not gonna give him the satisfaction. | 才不要让他得意呢 |
[09:57] | Wait, wait. Let us. | 等等 我们来吧 |
[09:59] | Talking to a grieving family, it’s tougher than you think. | 跟悲痛中的亲人谈话 比你想的要难 |
[10:03] | – I’m a quick study. – Well, good for you. | -我学得快 -那敢情好 |
[10:04] | Okay, stay here, keep watch. | 待在这儿 望风 |
[10:05] | Anything comes up… I don’t know, whistle. | 如果有情况就…吹哨吧 |
[10:12] | Ms. Foster? | 福斯特女士 |
[10:14] | Sorry to bother you. Agent McVie. | 抱歉打搅 麦克维探员 |
[10:15] | This is my partner, Agent Fleetwood. | 这位是我搭档 弗利特伍德探员 |
[10:18] | We’d like to ask your daughter a few questions. | 我们想问你女儿几个问题 |
[10:21] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[10:22] | We’ll be quick. Promise. | 我们很快就完的 |
[10:23] | I said no. | 不行 |
[10:29] | Hayden needs her rest. She’s… | 海登需要休息 她… |
[10:34] | Good morning. And how is our patient today? | 早上好 病人今天如何 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[10:41] | Dr. Buckingham. Hayden’s attending doctor, Dr. Markum, | 白金汉医生 海登的主治医生 马克姆医生 |
[10:44] | asked me to look in on her. | 让我来看看她的 |
[10:46] | Would it be okay | 能麻烦几位 |
[10:47] | to ask you just to step outside for a moment? | 出去一下吗 |
[10:50] | I, um…Of course, Doctor. | 我…当然 医生 |
[10:53] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[11:00] | – Here. Please. – Thank you. | -来 别客气 -谢谢 |
[11:02] | No problem. | 没事 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry, about all that. | 刚刚抱歉 |
[11:07] | Please. | 没事的 |
[11:08] | After what you’ve been through, you have no reason to apologize. | 你遭遇了这样的事 没有理由道歉的 |
[11:14] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪 |
[11:14] | Your mum’s just outside. | 你妈妈就在外面 |
[11:16] | Just gonna take a quick look, make sure you’re okay. | 我就给你看看 确保你没事 |
[11:18] | Brave girl. | 真勇敢 |
[11:20] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[11:22] | It was so fast. | 那一切好快 |
[11:23] | You’ve had quite a shock. | 你受了惊吓 |
[11:26] | I just — I don’t even know what my kids were doing out there. | 我都不知道孩子们为什么会去那儿 |
[11:30] | You know, Hayden was supposed to be sleeping | 海登本该是去朋友家 |
[11:32] | at her friend’s house, and — and Ben… | 过夜了 本… |
[11:41] | I just keep thinking this is a nightmare, you know? | 我一直在想这是个噩梦 |
[11:44] | That I’m gonna wake up. | 我会醒来 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | I’m just glad the FBI is here, | 幸好联调局来了 |
[11:56] | not those crazies. | 不是那些疯子 |
[11:58] | – Crazies? – Bigfoot truthers. | -疯子 -找大脚怪的 |
[12:01] | Calling, sending e-mails. | 又是打电话 又是发邮件 |
[12:02] | They thought Hayden was… | 他们以为海登… |
[12:06] | Like I said. Crazy. | 我说了 疯子 |
[12:09] | Some girl even came by here | 还有个姑娘来过 |
[12:10] | saying she was from the Fish and Wildlife Service. | 说是鱼类及野生动物管理局的 |
[12:15] | Barely as old as Hayden. | 跟海登也就差不多大 |
[12:16] | I mean, like I’m gonna buy that. | 我信了才怪呢 |
[12:21] | You remember what she looked like? | 记得她什么样吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah. Blonde. Bad attitude. | 嗯 金发 态度很差 |
[12:27] | I actually — I have her card right here. | 我还有她的名片 |
[12:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:37] | No. | 糟糕 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[12:52] | You relax, okay? | 放松 好吗 |
[12:58] | Is she… | 她… |
[12:59] | Wound’s healing up nicely. | 伤口愈合得很好 |
[13:02] | Nothing too serious. | 不太严重 |
[13:04] | – That’s so — Thank you so much. – Pleasure. | -那…谢谢你 -不客气 |
[13:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:13] | Doc? | 医生 |
[13:14] | So? | 怎么样 |
[13:16] | Was Hayden bit? | 海登被咬了吗 |
[13:19] | No. No, she’s a lucky girl. | 没有 她很幸运 |
[13:21] | Good. What about, uh, Fish and Wildlife Service? | 那就好 鱼类及野生动物管理局那个呢 |
[13:25] | – Think it’s another hunter? – Young, blonde, pissed off. | -会不会也是个猎人 -年轻 金发 火大 |
[13:28] | Sound like anybody we know? | 耳熟吗 |
[13:47] | “Campus is nice.” | 校园不错 |
[14:00] | Hello? Uh, this is Agent Beatrice Quimby. | 喂 我是碧翠丝·奎比探员 |
[14:03] | Oh, thank God. There’s a bear. | 太好了 有只熊 |
[14:05] | It’s the size of a freakin’ tank! | 简直有坦克大小 |
[14:07] | I think it wants my pic-a-nic basket! | 它好像是冲着我的野餐篮子来的 |
[14:11] | Hi, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[14:13] | So Fish and Wildlife? Really? | 鱼类及野生动物管理局 不是吧 |
[14:16] | Claire, what are you doing here? | 克莱尔 你来这儿做什么 |
[14:18] | Same as you. Werewolf case. | 跟你们一样 查狼人的案子 |
[14:20] | Now. Beers all around. | 好了 大家喝啤酒吧 |
[14:22] | – Who are you? – Oh. Mick Davies. | -你是谁 -米克·戴维斯 |
[14:26] | Men of Letters. British. | 英国记录者 |
[14:30] | Long story. And, like, “Downton Abbey” boring, so… | 说来话长 像《唐顿庄园》那么无聊 |
[14:34] | No. | 不行 |
[14:39] | Okay. Anyway… | 好吧 总之 |
[14:41] | I’ve been on this a day. And guess what? | 我已经查了一天了 猜怎么着 |
[14:44] | The girl, Hayden? | 那个姑娘 海登 |
[14:45] | Her story about what happened the night of the attack? | 她关于袭击当晚的说法 |
[14:47] | One big lie. | 根本是撒谎 |
[14:48] | – Her mom said the same thing. – Where was she? | -她妈妈也这么说 -她去哪了 |
[14:51] | She was at the local dive bar, gettin’ trashed. | 她去当地小酒吧 喝酒了 |
[14:54] | I tracked her phone and asked around and… | 我追踪了她的手机 还打听了一下 |
[14:56] | Bartenders love me. It’s a gift. | 酒保都喜欢我 这是天赋 |
[14:59] | Right. You get anything else? | 好吧 你还查到什么吗 |
[15:01] | The guy I talked to was a scumbag. | 跟我说话的那人是个人渣 |
[15:04] | Tribal tat, motorcycle, grabby. | 帮派文身 骑机车 动手动脚 |
[15:07] | Grabby? | 动手动脚 |
[15:09] | I’m a big girl. I handled it. | 我是个大姑娘了 我应付他了 |
[15:11] | Right. Think I’m gonna call it a night. | 好吧 今晚我就到这儿了 |
[15:14] | D-dude, it’s 5:30. | 哥们 这才5:30 |
[15:15] | Yeah, but my report’s due at 6:00 sharp. | 嗯 但我6点整要做报告 |
[15:18] | All work, no play. | 只工作 不玩耍 |
[15:20] | Nice meeting ya. | 认识你很高兴 |
[15:23] | So your foreign exchange student is totally lame. | 你们的外国交换生好逊 |
[15:26] | Yeah. He’s Sam’s best friend. | 是啊 他跟萨姆可好了 |
[15:28] | They’re like nerd soul mates. | 就像书呆子灵魂伴侣 |
[15:31] | Anyway, why are you alone? | 总之 你为什么一个人 |
[15:34] | Jody’s busy with sheriff stuff. | 乔迪忙着警长事宜 |
[15:35] | And she said to call if I found anything. | 她说如果有发现就给她打电话 |
[15:39] | So you called her? | 你打给她了 |
[15:40] | You called first. | 你们先打来了 |
[15:42] | And she’s great, by the way. And so is Alex. | 而且她很好的 艾莉克斯也是 |
[15:45] | So should we go to the morgue? | 我们该去停尸房吗 |
[15:46] | Take it easy, Clarice. Morgue’s closed. | 慢着点 克莱尔 停尸房关门了 |
[15:48] | By the way, when’s the last time you had a hot meal | 对了 你上次吃热餐是什么时候了 |
[15:50] | that didn’t come from a-a Gas-n-Sip microwave? | 加油站微波炉饭不算 |
[15:53] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 这也没什么不好 |
[15:56] | It’s been a while. | 挺久了 |
[15:58] | Well… | 那么… |
[16:01] | Go nuts. It’s on, uh, Harry Potter. | 随便点 哈利·波特付钱 |
[16:06] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:40] | No! | 不 |
[17:44] | No! | 不 |
[17:54] | Thanks for coming by so quickly. | 谢谢你们这么快赶来 |
[17:56] | Ms. Foster gave us your number. | 福斯特女士给了我们你们的电话 |
[17:57] | You have any idea what happened to her? | 知道她是怎么回事吗 |
[17:59] | Autopsy’s tomorrow, | 明天尸检 |
[18:00] | but it could be an arterial embolism, | 但可能是动脉栓塞 |
[18:02] | – cardiac arrest. – A heart attack at her age? | -心脏骤停 -她这年纪心脏病 |
[18:06] | It gets weirder. | 还有更怪的 |
[18:08] | When we admitted her, she had defensive wounds to her arms. | 她入院时 手臂上有防御伤 |
[18:11] | Now… | 现在呢 |
[18:13] | they’re gone. | 都消失了 |
[18:20] | Just, uh, give me a second. | 给我点时间 |
[18:21] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:23] | Okay…what the hell? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[18:26] | You checked Hayden out. Did you notice anything weird? | 你检查过海登 注意到奇怪之处了吗 |
[18:29] | No, but, uh, the girl could’ve had internal injuries or… | 没有 但她可能有内伤 |
[18:31] | But somehow, her external injuries all healed? No way. | 但她的外伤都愈合了 不可能 |
[18:35] | This is almost like, uh… | 这就像是 |
[18:39] | You know, what if she turned? | 或许她转化了 |
[18:42] | What, like, “wolfed out” turned? | “变狼”吗 |
[18:44] | Explains the whole Wolverine healing factor thing. | 那狼人愈合的事就能解释了 |
[18:46] | Yeah, no, but that’d be crazy | 嗯 那不可能 |
[18:48] | because that means she would’ve been bit. | 因为那样的话 她就该是被咬了 |
[18:50] | And Mick here says that that didn’t happen. | 而米克说她没被咬 |
[18:52] | Right, Mick? | 是吧 米克 |
[18:55] | No, not — not that I saw. | 是啊 我没看到 |
[18:57] | Are you 100%? | 你百分百确定吗 |
[19:00] | Unless I made a mistake. | 或许我错了 |
[19:01] | – Hell of a mistake. – Dean… | -好个错误 -迪恩 |
[19:03] | No, I told you we shouldn’t have dragged him along. | 不 我就说不该带上他 |
[19:04] | – I told you! – Don’t! | -我说过的 -行了 |
[19:06] | Whatever got Hayden is still out there. | 伤了海登的东西还在 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | So let’s say the night of the attack, | 那么袭击当晚 |
[19:13] | wolf ices big bro, chomps down on a little sis, | 狼人杀了哥哥 然后咬了妹妹 |
[19:15] | and then…poof, vanishes? Does that make any sense? | 然后就消失了 这合理吗 |
[19:19] | Maybe he let her go. | 或许他放了她 |
[19:21] | On purpose? Why? | 有意的 为什么 |
[19:23] | Perhaps he didn’t want her dead. He wanted her turned. | 或许他不希望她死 而是希望她转化 |
[19:27] | Right. Which means this wasn’t random. | 是啊 那么这就不是随机的 |
[19:30] | Which means it would’ve been somebody who knew her. | 那就是认识她的人干的 |
[19:32] | – Friends, family. – Or someone from the bar. | -朋友 亲人 -或是酒吧的人 |
[19:34] | Okay. All right, Sam, you and Claire, | 好吧 萨姆 你和克莱尔 |
[19:36] | you go talk to the girl that she was supposed to be crashing with, | 去找她本该去那家待的女孩谈话 |
[19:39] | and me and amateur hour will hit the bar, see what shakes loose. | 我和门外汉去酒吧 看能查到什么 |
[19:50] | So… really? Things are good? | 说真的 情况都挺好 |
[19:52] | Yeah. They’re awesome. | 嗯 可好了 |
[19:56] | Really? You sure? | 真的吗 确定 |
[19:58] | Dude, take the yes. | 哥们 相信我吧 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:02] | – So you wait here. – What? | -你在这里等着 -什么 |
[20:05] | Sam, no offense, | 萨姆 别见怪 |
[20:06] | but who do you think the kids are gonna wanna talk to? | 但你觉得孩子会愿意跟谁说话 |
[20:08] | Me, or some old skeezer? | 我 还是个老头子 |
[20:13] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[20:14] | Be right back. | 就回来 |
[20:18] | Skeezer? | 老头子 |
[20:24] | Dean, what happened back there… | 迪恩 医院的事 |
[20:27] | my mistake, | 我的错 |
[20:29] | – it won’t happen again. – Better not. | -不会有下次了 -那最好 |
[20:35] | Problem? | 怎么了 |
[20:36] | The old carpal tunnel. | 腕管综合征 |
[20:40] | Well, allow me, your lordship. | 我来吧 大人 |
[20:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Howdy. | 好啊 |
[20:49] | Agent Strummer. This is Agent Vai. | 斯特拉姆探员 他是瓦尔探员 |
[20:52] | Do you recognize this girl? | 认得这姑娘吗 |
[20:54] | She was here three nights ago. | 她三晚前来过 |
[20:57] | Yeah. Not really. | 嗯 不认识 |
[21:00] | Yeah, I’d lie if I served underage girls, too. | 我要是卖酒给未成年女孩也会撒谎 |
[21:07] | Look, man, I… | 听着 伙计 |
[21:08] | I really need this job. I… | 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[21:13] | She started coming in a few weeks ago | 她几周前开始来的 |
[21:15] | after Conner got hired. | 是在康纳受雇后 |
[21:18] | Conner? | 康纳 |
[21:20] | Yeah, the other bartender. They’re having a thing. | 另一个酒保 他们有点意思 |
[21:24] | What kind of a thing? | 什么样的意思 |
[21:27] | Ask him. | 自己问吧 |
[21:30] | Hi, Conner. | 康纳 |
[21:33] | Nice ink. | 文身不错 |
[21:36] | So you like high school girls, do you? | 喜欢高中女生 是吗 |
[21:38] | You get older, they stay the same age. Is that it? | 你越来越老 品味却还是同一个年纪 是吗 |
[21:40] | That’s not how it was. | 不是这样的 |
[21:42] | So you weren’t dating Hayden Foster? | 那么你没有在跟海登·福斯特约会 |
[21:44] | Dating? No, I let her in from time to time. | 约会 不 我偶尔放她进来 |
[21:46] | She is stupid hot. Okay? | 她性感到爆 好吗 |
[21:48] | – But that’s it. I swear. – And the night she got attacked, | -但仅此而已 我发誓 -她遇袭那晚 |
[21:51] | did you let her in that night, too? | 你那晚也让她进来了吗 |
[21:53] | Look, I don’t know what happened. | 听着 我不知道发生了什么 |
[21:54] | I was behind the bar the whole night. | 我那晚一直在酒吧后面 |
[21:56] | I didn’t even see her leave. | 我都没看到她离开 |
[21:58] | And then what’d you do? | 然后呢 |
[22:01] | Guess I went home. | 回家了吧 |
[22:02] | You guess? | 了吧 |
[22:04] | Well, it’s a simple question, Conner. | 这问题很简单 康纳 |
[22:05] | I ask what you were doing, then you tell me. | 我问你做了什么 你告诉我 |
[22:07] | For instance, what were you doing last night? | 比如 你昨晚做了什么 |
[22:13] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -嗯 |
[22:16] | I was writing my report. | 我写报告来着 |
[22:20] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[22:25] | Well, I watched an episode of “The Great British Bake Off” | 我看了一集《英国烘焙大赛》 |
[22:28] | – and went to bed. – See? | -然后就睡了 -看到了吧 |
[22:32] | Simple. | 多简单 |
[22:33] | I went home, man. | 我回家了 |
[22:35] | And I didn’t do anything to that girl, okay? | 我没把那姑娘怎么样 |
[22:38] | Yeah. Well, we’ll see. | 嗯 再看看吧 |
[22:41] | One more thing. Um… | 还有件事 |
[22:43] | Did you happen to meet a | 你前两天晚上 |
[22:45] | blonde girl the other night? | 有没有见过一个金发姑娘 |
[22:46] | About yay high. Feisty? | 大概这么高 脾气挺大 |
[22:48] | Yeah, yeah. Said she was Hayden’s cousin. | 嗯 她说自己是海登的亲戚 |
[22:51] | Crazy bitch threw a beer at me. | 那疯婆子还冲我丢啤酒 |
[22:54] | Well, from what I heard, you earned it. | 据我所知 你活该 |
[22:56] | What are you, her dad? | 怎么 你是她爸吗 |
[22:57] | Dude, come on. Girls like that? | 拜托 那样的姑娘 |
[23:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | You ever touch her again, I’ll break your face. | 你再敢碰她 我打烂你的脸 |
[23:09] | Nice work in there. | 你干得不错 |
[23:10] | – Thank you. – Yeah, that alibi — I almost bought it. | -谢谢 -你的不在场证明 我差点信了 |
[23:13] | – Sorry? – See, here’s the thing about 16-year-old girls, | -什么 -16岁的姑娘 |
[23:16] | especially 16-year-old freshly minted werewolf girls — | 尤其是16岁新变成了狼人的姑娘 |
[23:20] | they don’t just die. | 她们不会平白死去 |
[23:22] | And you’ve been acting sketchy all day. | 你一整天都奇奇怪怪的 |
[23:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么呢 |
[23:27] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[23:29] | I did what needed to be done. | 我做了该做的 |
[23:30] | – And that means? – Last night, | -什么意思 -昨晚 |
[23:33] | I injected her with silver nitrate. | 我给她注射了硝酸银 |
[23:35] | – So you killed her? – Well, she attacked me. | -你杀了她 -她袭击了我 |
[23:37] | She tore up my shoulder. And… | 她撕裂了我的肩膀 而且… |
[23:40] | – I had orders. – You had a choice. | -我有命在身 -你有选择 |
[23:42] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[23:44] | Killing monsters is what we do. | 我们的工作就是杀怪物 |
[23:46] | Or maybe palling around with demons and witches, | 或许你老跟恶魔和女巫交好 |
[23:48] | – you’ve forgotten. – Don’t tell me how to do my job. | -都忘记这点了 -少教我怎么做工作 |
[23:51] | – Well, then do it. – You think it’s that simple, huh? | -那你做好啊 -你觉得就那么简单 |
[23:53] | – I really do. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[23:55] | I used to think the same thing. | 我以前也那么想 |
[23:57] | Well, here’s a little tip. | 告诉你 |
[23:59] | Things aren’t just black and white out here. | 真实世界不是非黑即白的 |
[24:02] | All you have is a case in front of you, like Hayden. | 你面前的只是个案子 比如海登 |
[24:05] | A few months ago, there was this kid, this psychic. | 几个月前 有个孩子 一个灵力者 |
[24:09] | She was killing people, but she didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 她杀了人 但她不是有意的 |
[24:12] | She was being abused. | 她遭到了虐待 |
[24:13] | So we gave her a second chance | 所以我们给了她个机会 |
[24:16] | because it was the right thing to do. | 因为那是正确的做法 |
[24:20] | Well… that’s your luxury. | 那是你的特权 |
[24:23] | We have a code. | 我们有准则 |
[24:30] | Thank you, Mr. Ketch. | 谢谢 凯奇先生 |
[24:32] | Well, now Hayden’s mom, | 现在海登的妈妈 |
[24:34] | she gets to bury two kids instead of one, | 她要下葬两个孩子 而不是一个了 |
[24:36] | thanks to you and thanks to your code. | 就因为你 和你的准则 |
[24:40] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[24:47] | I was kidding before, | 我之前是开玩笑 |
[24:48] | but you really do look like a creeper. | 但你看上去真的像变态 |
[24:51] | Funny. How’d it go? | 好笑 怎么样了 |
[24:53] | BFF found. Beans spilled. | 闺蜜找到了 秘密告诉我了 |
[24:56] | Hayden was hooking up with this older guy on the DL, | 海登在偷偷跟一个年长的人约会 |
[24:58] | and she was really into him, but he was a total stalker. | 她很喜欢他 但他很粘人 |
[25:00] | Texting constantly, ultra possessive. | 时时刻刻地发短信 超级有占有欲 |
[25:03] | Skeeved her friend out so much she narc’d to Hayden’s brother. | 她朋友觉得受不了 对海登哥哥告密了 |
[25:07] | Guess that explains why he was there. | 那就怪不得他会在了 |
[25:10] | I did good, right? | 我做得不错吧 |
[25:15] | Claire, why does Jody think | 克莱尔 乔迪为什么认为 |
[25:16] | you’re in Madison looking at colleges? | 你去了麦迪逊看大学 |
[25:19] | You called her? | 你打给了她 |
[25:26] | Did you tell? | 你说了吗 |
[25:27] | No. Not yet. But why are you lying to her? | 还没有 但你为什么要对她撒谎 |
[25:33] | Look, I-I know, okay? | 我知道 好吗 |
[25:35] | I know how much I owe Jody. | 我知道我非常亏欠乔迪 |
[25:38] | But we tried the whole hunting thing, and… | 但我们试过猎魔 |
[25:40] | I just ended up sitting in the car | 结果都是我坐在车上 |
[25:41] | while she does everything. | 她包揽一切 |
[25:43] | Guess she’s taking it slow. | 那她是想慢慢来 |
[25:45] | She wants me to be normal, | 她是希望我正常一点 |
[25:48] | go to nursing school like Alex. | 像艾莉克斯那样上护士学校 |
[25:50] | – Did she actually say that? – She doesn’t have to. | -她真那么说了吗 -她不用说出来 |
[25:56] | I’m better off on my own. | 我自己混更好 |
[25:59] | This way, everybody’s happy. | 这样 大家都开心 |
[26:03] | Claire, Jody’s not gonna be happy when she finds out. | 克莱尔 乔迪发现后不会开心的 |
[26:06] | And if something happened to you… | 如果你出了事 |
[26:07] | I’m careful! | 我很小心的 |
[26:08] | You need to tell her the truth. | 你得告诉她实情 |
[26:11] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:14] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[26:15] | I’m so sick of you guys dive-bombing my life, | 我烦透了你们插手我的生活 |
[26:17] | – pretending like you care. – We do care. | -假装在乎我 -我们是在乎 |
[26:19] | Then stop treating me like a stupid kid! | 那就别把我当做傻孩子 |
[26:21] | Then stop acting like one. | 那你自己别犯傻 |
[26:32] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[27:31] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[27:49] | Claire. Hey, it’s me. It’s me. | 克莱尔 是我 是我 |
[27:51] | It’s me. I gotcha. I gotcha. I gotcha. You’re safe. | 是我 有我呢 你没事了 |
[28:03] | We gotta cool her off. She’s burning up. | 我们得给她降温 她在发烧 |
[28:04] | No. No, no, keep her warm. | 不不 保持她的体温 |
[28:06] | – Back off. – Shut up. | -别管 -闭嘴 |
[28:07] | Look, I understand you’re angry — | 听着 我理解你们生我气 |
[28:09] | Mick, you killed a kid. | 米克 你杀了个孩子 |
[28:10] | We’re not angry. We’re done! | 我们不是生气 我们跟你完了 |
[28:15] | How long have I got until… | 我还有多久就会… |
[28:17] | Sometimes it takes a full moon. Sometimes it just takes time. | 有时候要到满月 有时候只要一段时间 |
[28:25] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:27] | Look, nobody said this was gonna be easy, okay? | 听着 没人说这会轻松 |
[28:30] | – But you can live with this. – No way. | -但你可以继续生活 -不可能 |
[28:33] | Look, so you — you have to stay locked up | 听着 是啊 一个月你有几晚 |
[28:35] | a few nights out of the month, okay? | 得被关起来 好吗 |
[28:36] | The rest of the time, you’re you. | 其他时间 你还是你 |
[28:38] | Unless I break out. | 除非我闯出来 |
[28:42] | Maybe some people can control this, | 或许有些人能控制得了 |
[28:46] | but I can barely keep it together on a good day. | 但我平时都难以控制好自己 |
[28:50] | So if there’s any | 如果我 |
[28:52] | chance I could hurt Jody or Alex… | 有可能会伤到乔迪或艾莉克斯 |
[28:56] | or anyone… | 或是任何人 |
[29:00] | I’d rather die. | 那我宁可死 |
[29:02] | Claire, there may be another way. | 克莱尔 或许还有别的办法 |
[29:04] | There’s — there’s the blood therapy that you talk about. | 还有你之前提到的血液疗法 |
[29:06] | I told you, it doesn’t work. | 我说了 根本没用 |
[29:08] | It says right here, uh, | 这里说 |
[29:10] | 1 out of 9 test subjects was cured. | 九个实验对象中有一人被治愈 |
[29:12] | – Cured? – Yes. | -治愈了 -对 |
[29:14] | That study was on mice. | 那是用老鼠做的研究 |
[29:17] | You want to tell me what the hell he’s talking about? | 告诉我他在说什么 |
[29:20] | We experimented with the blood of sire werewolves. | 我们用长狼人的血做过实验 |
[29:22] | And we found it was possible to reverse | 结果发现无法逆转 |
[29:24] | the early stages of lycanthropy…in rodents. | 啮齿类动物早期的狼人转化 |
[29:28] | So you never tested on humans? | 你们没拿人类实验过 |
[29:30] | – Once. – And? | -就一次 -怎么样 |
[29:32] | The subject died in agony. | 那人痛苦死去了 |
[29:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:40] | Maybe second time’s a charm. | 或许第二次就能成功 |
[29:42] | No, no. You don’t get a vote in this. | 不不 你没有发言权 |
[29:44] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[29:46] | I get all the votes. | 我有绝对权利 |
[29:48] | Sam, you wanna back me up here? | 萨姆 你要支持我一下吗 |
[29:51] | It’s her life. | 是她的人生 |
[29:56] | I bet you think this is a great solution. | 你觉得这是个好方案吧 |
[29:59] | It works, or she dies. | 要么成功 要么她死掉 |
[30:02] | Either way, one less monster, right? | 不管怎样 都少了一个怪物 是吧 |
[30:03] | I don’t think there’s any great solutions here. | 我不觉得有任何好方案 |
[30:05] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[30:07] | Please? I can’t. | 求你 我不能这么活 |
[30:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:17] | If we do this — if… | 如果我们这么做 |
[30:20] | how do we get it done? | 我们要怎么做 |
[30:22] | We need blood, live blood, | 我们需要血 活血 |
[30:25] | from the werewolf that bit her. | 来自咬她的狼人的 |
[30:26] | Good. Great. Who we lookin’ at? | 好 那是谁 |
[30:30] | Tribal tat. Back at the bar. | 帮派文身 酒吧那个 |
[30:32] | We shook him down about Claire, and right after, she gets bit. | 我们警告他别碰克莱尔 她马上就挨咬了 |
[30:35] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[30:36] | Timeline fits, connection to both victims. | 时间线符合 与两名受害人都有联系 |
[30:39] | Then we should go. | 那我们去吧 |
[30:41] | The full moon rises in less than an hour. | 不到一小时就是满月了 |
[30:42] | And if she turns and feeds, | 如果她转化进食 |
[30:44] | our cheery success rate drops to zero. | 成功率就降至零了 |
[30:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:49] | Not you. | 你别去 |
[30:51] | You stay with her. | 你留下陪她 |
[30:53] | – You trust him? – Mick’s a smart guy. | -你信任他 -米克很聪明 |
[30:56] | So when I say that if anything happens to her, | 所以他知道 如果她发生任何事 |
[30:57] | – and I mean anything… – You’ll kill me. | -任何事 -你会杀了我 |
[31:00] | Like I said, smart. | 就像我说的 聪明 |
[31:03] | Sam, if you’re not back… | 萨姆 如果你不回来 |
[31:06] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[31:27] | All right, don’t move, don’t move. It’s silver. | 好了 别动 是银的 |
[31:34] | He’s human. | 他是人 |
[31:43] | Let’s give it time. | 等一等 |
[31:56] | It burns! | 好疼 |
[32:15] | You don’t understand. It’s happening! | 你不懂 已经开始了 |
[32:19] | – Give it to me! – No. | -给我 -不行 |
[32:21] | Then you do it, please! It’s happening! | 那你动手 快点 开始了 |
[32:23] | And you don’t understand how this feels! | 你不懂这是什么感觉 |
[32:30] | I know a man who would shoot you right now | 我知道有个人 现在就会打死你 |
[32:32] | without a moment’s thought. | 毫不犹豫 |
[32:34] | And every instinct I have says he’s right… | 我的每个直觉都说 他是对的 |
[32:40] | that I ought to do my duty. | 我也该尽责 |
[32:41] | But… | 但是 |
[32:48] | But my instincts haven’t been so grand of late. | 但我的直觉最近不是很好 |
[32:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[33:02] | Now okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好了 我们这么办 |
[33:06] | Firstly, we’re gonna restrain you, right? | 首先 我们把你绑上 |
[33:08] | For my protection. Okay? | 好保护我 |
[33:11] | And then… | 然后 |
[33:14] | then we’re gonna sedate you. | 给你打镇定剂 |
[33:16] | Also for my protection. | 也是为了保护我 |
[33:19] | With any luck, when you wake up, this will all be over. | 如果幸运 等你醒来 一切就都结束了 |
[33:22] | If I wake up. | 如果我醒得来 |
[33:28] | I gotta call Jody. | 我得打给乔迪 |
[33:35] | She’s gonna be so mad at me. | 她会气死的 |
[33:40] | Claire, get back! | 克莱尔 退后 |
[34:03] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[34:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[34:09] | The wolf, he took her. | 那狼人 带走了她 |
[34:11] | What did I tell you?! | 我怎么说的 |
[34:12] | I tried to stop him, okay? | 我想阻止他的 好吗 |
[34:15] | I can find her. | 我能找到她 |
[34:17] | I put a tracker in her pocket. | 我在她兜里放了个追踪器 |
[34:19] | You planted a bug on her? | 你给她放了追踪器 |
[34:20] | Look, you can kill me later, after we find Claire. | 你回头再杀我 我们先找到克莱尔 |
[34:35] | I know this is sudden, | 我知道这挺突然 |
[34:37] | but you and your friends, you should’ve let me have Hayden. | 但你和你的朋友 本该让我得到海登的 |
[34:40] | She was miserable here. She… | 她在这里那么痛苦 |
[34:43] | We had big plans. | 我们有宏大的计划 |
[34:45] | Yeah? Was that before or after you bit her? | 是吗 那是你咬她之前还是之后 |
[34:48] | I had to know if she could survive the change. | 我需要知道她能不能在转化中活下来 |
[34:50] | Not everyone does. | 不是每个人都行 |
[34:54] | See? | 瞧 |
[34:55] | It hurts at first, but eventually, | 起初很疼 但最终 |
[34:58] | it’s like the best drug ever times a thousand. | 这感觉就像最好的毒品再乘一千 |
[35:01] | Right. Eat me, Teen Wolf. | 去你的吧 少狼 |
[35:04] | It’s not like I want to do this. | 我也不想这样 |
[35:06] | My pack, we were happy. We didn’t hurt anyone. | 我的族群 本来过得很好 我们不伤人 |
[35:09] | And then hunters with weapons that I’ve never seen before, | 然后拿着我前所未见的武器的猎人 |
[35:11] | they show up and… | 跑来了 |
[35:16] | …take out 20 of us, just like that. | 轻松干掉了我们20个人 |
[35:19] | The ones that made it, we split up, | 剩下的我们分头跑了 |
[35:20] | but we weren’t meant to live like that. | 但我们不该这么活的 |
[35:21] | A werewolf needs his pack. | 狼人需要族群 |
[35:27] | You’ll see, I’m a nice guy. | 你会发现的 我是个好人 |
[35:29] | Yeah? You know who says they’re a nice guy? | 是吗 知道都谁说自己是好人吗 |
[35:32] | Clingy, insecure bitches with mommy issues. | 有恋母情结的粘人没安全感的小贱婊 |
[35:37] | That’s just the change talking. | 你这么说只是因为转化过程 |
[35:40] | You’ll feel better once you eat. | 你吃过感觉会好得多 |
[35:48] | Try it. You’ll like it. | 试试吧 你会喜欢的 |
[35:52] | As soon as I saw you, I knew… | 我一看见你 就知道 |
[35:57] | you’re just like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[35:59] | Alone. | 孤独 |
[36:05] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[36:06] | I have a family, and they love me. | 我有家人 他们爱我 |
[36:26] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[36:28] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[36:31] | Hey, all right. Easy. | 好了 放松 |
[36:37] | Mick, hurry! | 米克 快 |
[36:48] | Sorry, kid. | 对不起 孩子 |
[37:23] | Move, move, move, move, move. | 闪开 |
[37:28] | Claire. Claire. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[37:33] | Okay, Claire, it’s us. You know us. | 克莱尔 是我们 你认识我们的 |
[37:36] | – That thing ready yet? – It’s ready. It’s ready. Go, go, go. | -那玩意好了吗 -好了 去吧 |
[37:40] | – She wanted this, right? – Oh, yeah. | -这是她的愿望 是吗 -是的 |
[38:18] | Gonna get some air. | 我去喘口气 |
[38:40] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[38:48] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:27] | You guys look like crap. | 你们脸色好差 |
[39:40] | All right, give this to you. | 好了 这个给你 |
[39:46] | That girl is a walking miracle. | 那姑娘是个奇迹 |
[39:48] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 |
[39:52] | Listen, | 听着 |
[39:54] | – thanks for the win back there. – Yeah. | -谢谢你帮我们 -嗯 |
[39:57] | – So we’re good? – Not quite, | -那我们没事了吧 -还不算 |
[40:00] | but we’ll give you a second chance. | 但我们可以再给你个机会 |
[40:04] | Just don’t mess it up. There won’t be a third. | 别搞砸了 不会再有一次了 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:08] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:11] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[40:12] | I’m sort of craving a Milk-Bone right now. | 我现在有点想吃骨头饼干 |
[40:19] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[40:21] | what I said before… | 我之前说的话 |
[40:23] | you guys are here when I need you | 我需要时你们都在 |
[40:24] | and that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[40:26] | You gonna tell Jody what happened? | 你要告诉乔迪发生了什么吗 |
[40:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:31] | Well, whatever you decide, we got your back. | 不管你决定怎样 我们会帮你 |
[40:41] | Leave a message after the tone. | 嘟声后请留言 |
[40:46] | It’s me, Claire. | 是我 克莱尔 |
[40:50] | Okay, um, here it goes. | 好吧 我说了 |
[40:54] | I’ve been hunting. Alone. | 我一直在一个人猎魔 |
[40:58] | And I know it’s not what you want to hear. | 我知道这你不想听到 |
[41:02] | And I know it sounds scary. | 我知道这听上去很可怕 |
[41:04] | It scares me, too, sometimes, but… | 我有时候也害怕 |
[41:08] | this is something I have to do on my own. | 但这件事我必须自己做 |
[41:11] | Just for a little while. | 就这一阵的 |
[41:14] | But I’m ready, | 但我准备好了 |
[41:17] | and I never would’ve been | 如果没有你 |
[41:19] | if it wasn’t for you being my mother. | 做我妈妈 我不可能准备好 |
[41:24] | Well, I better go. | 我该挂了 |
[41:26] | Tell Alex she better not touch my stuff. | 叫艾莉克斯别动我的东西 |
[41:30] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |