时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mrs. Winchester, | 温彻斯特太太 |
[00:02] | I believe you’re drawn to danger. | 我认为你就喜欢危险 |
[00:04] | Drink? | 去喝一杯 |
[00:05] | Have you talked to Mom lately? | 你最近跟妈妈通过话吗 |
[00:07] | Oh, shouldn’t worry about your Mum. | 别担心你们妈妈 |
[00:08] | Her and Ketch make quite a team. | 她和凯奇是很棒的组合 |
[00:10] | Would you want your mom working with him? | 你会希望你妈跟他合作吗 |
[00:11] | Well, that was unexpected. | 真是没料到 |
[00:14] | Dr. Hess. I didn’t think you left London. | 海斯博士 我不知道你离开了伦敦 |
[00:16] | I have been tasked by the other elders | 我受命于其他长老 |
[00:18] | to fix this rapidly deteriorating situation. | 来挽救这急转直下的局面 |
[00:23] | Dr. Hess — | 海斯博士 |
[00:25] | These hunters are out of control. | 这些猎人已经失控了 |
[00:27] | Exterminate them. | 铲除他们 |
[00:28] | The brothers Winchester, in particular. | 尤其是温家兄弟 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna go. | 嗯 我还是走了 |
[00:55] | – What? – I got work tomorrow, so… | -什么 -明天还有工作呢 |
[00:57] | Naw, dude. Stick around. Have another beer. | 别 哥们 留下 再喝点啤酒 |
[01:00] | Enjoy the show. | 好好看戏 |
[01:08] | You know you’re a freak, right? | 你知道你是个变态吧 |
[01:11] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[01:16] | Cheers, bud. | 回见 哥们 |
[02:13] | Ohh, man. Dude. | 天呐 哥们 |
[02:14] | Daryn! What is this, man? | 达利恩 这搞什么 哥们 |
[02:17] | Hey, real funny, Daryn! | 太好笑了 达利恩 |
[02:21] | Daryn? | 达利恩 |
[02:43] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:44] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[03:02] | This is my voicemail. | 这是我的语音信箱 |
[03:03] | – Make your voice a mail. – Come on. | -请留你的语音邮件 -拜托 |
[03:06] | Cass, it’s me. | 小卡 是我 |
[03:08] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you for days. | 我尝试联系你好几天了 |
[03:09] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[03:10] | but we got a line on Dagon… | 但我们查到了大衮的线索 |
[03:13] | and we got our asses handed to us, | 然后又被收拾了个惨 |
[03:15] | even with the Colt. | 虽然有柯尔特枪 |
[03:16] | So…could really use the backup. | 真的很需要支援 |
[03:20] | Call me back. | 回电话 |
[03:23] | So no luck with Cass, huh? | 小卡还联系不上 |
[03:25] | Yeah, still AWOL. | 是啊 还是不知所踪 |
[03:27] | All right, so let’s find him. | 好吧 那我们找找他 |
[03:31] | I’ve been trying, Sam. | 我一直在找 萨姆 |
[03:33] | The GPS on his phone is turned off, | 他手机的定位系统关了 |
[03:34] | and there’s nothing in the system about | 系统上也看不到 |
[03:36] | some weird guy in a trench coat getting arrested | 奇怪风衣男被捕 |
[03:37] | or turning up dead. | 或死亡的消息 |
[03:39] | Right. | 嗯 |
[03:42] | Dean, it’s Cass. | 迪恩 这是小卡 |
[03:44] | I mean, this isn’t the first time | 这也不是他第一次 |
[03:45] | he’s dropped off the map, you know? | 消失不见了 |
[03:47] | And whatever’s happening, he’ll be fine. | 不管是怎么回事 他不会有事的 |
[03:51] | He always is. | 他一向没事 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:56] | What ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[03:57] | You got anything there, Reading Rainbow? | 你查到什么了吗 阅读彩虹 |
[03:58] | I stayed up all night, | 我整宿没睡 |
[03:59] | going through every book we have on demons, | 翻查我们所有恶魔的资料 |
[04:01] | and it turns out we have a lot of books on demons. | 原来 我们有很多关于恶魔的书 |
[04:04] | Anything on Dagon? | 有大衮的资料吗 |
[04:05] | Mentions here and there, but nothing we can use. | 偶尔有提到 但没什么可用的 |
[04:08] | I guess the, uh, Princes of Hell | 我猜 地狱王子 |
[04:09] | are pretty good at staying off the radar. | 都很会低调做人 |
[04:11] | Well, yeah, isn’t that kind of their thing? | 是啊 他们不就这样吗 |
[04:16] | Just got an e-mail from Mick. | 刚收到一封米克的电邮 |
[04:20] | It’s a case. | 有案子 |
[04:22] | – Good. – Looks like a guy named Jarrod Hayes | -很好 -看来有个叫杰拉德·海耶斯的人 |
[04:24] | disappeared in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, a week ago. | 一周前在威斯康辛州的托马霍克失踪了 |
[04:27] | No witnesses. No body. | 无目击者 没有尸体 |
[04:28] | – But Mick says this place has a history. – Meaning? | -但米克说这里有过类似案例 -什么意思 |
[04:32] | Well, it means a lot of people go missing in Tomahawk, | 就是说托马霍克常有人失踪 |
[04:34] | one a year, every year, from 1898 to 1997, | 从1898到1997年 每年一个 |
[04:37] | and then nothing until now. | 然后再无失踪 直到现在 |
[04:39] | So 20 years? | 隔了20年 |
[04:41] | Yeah. So maybe they’re starting up again? | 嗯 或许又开始了 |
[04:43] | Maybe it’s a cycle of some sort? | 或许是某种循环 |
[04:45] | Well… | 嗯 |
[04:47] | one way to find out. | 查查便知 |
[04:55] | It’s time. | 准备行动 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry, but why the Feds interested in Jarrod Hayes? | 抱歉 但联调局为什么对杰拉德·海耶斯感兴趣 |
[05:14] | Just followin’ orders. | 只是听命行事 |
[05:16] | Yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[05:19] | So what can you tell us about the case? | 能跟我们讲讲案子吗 |
[05:21] | Well…nothing much to tell. | 没什么好讲的 |
[05:25] | Jarrod and his friends were hanging out at Weather Top. | 杰拉德和朋友去天顶山玩 |
[05:28] | This make-out spot the kids use out at the woods. | 是孩子们去林子里亲热的地方 |
[05:32] | And then he ditched his pals to hoof it home. | 然后他丢下朋友想回家 |
[05:36] | Never made it. | 结果没到家 |
[05:37] | So somebody snagged him? | 那么是有人绑走了他 |
[05:40] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | -或许吧 -或许 |
[05:42] | Look, maybe Jarrod did get got. | 或许杰拉德的确是被绑了 |
[05:44] | We’re working every lead. | 我们在追查所有线索 |
[05:46] | But you ask me, he just bailed. | 但 要我说 他就是跑了 |
[05:48] | – And why would he do that? – Jarrod’s had it rough. | -他为什么要那么做 -杰拉德挺艰辛的 |
[05:51] | Mom left years ago. And his dad… | 妈妈多年前就跑了 爸爸 |
[05:53] | Well, let’s just say Jarrod “fell down the stairs a lot,” | 这么说吧 杰拉德”经常摔下楼梯” |
[05:57] | – you know what I mean. – Wait a second. | -懂吗 -等等 |
[05:59] | If you knew he was being abused, why didn’t you — | 你既然知道他遭到了虐待 为什么不 |
[06:00] | We tried. Trying to take a child from his parents, | 我们试过 试试从父母手里夺走孩子 |
[06:04] | even if they’re the worst people in the world, not easy. | 哪怕他们是世上最糟的人 也不容易 |
[06:08] | Did you talk to his old man? | 你找过他爸吗 |
[06:10] | Can’t. Not really. | 没法找他谈 |
[06:12] | Guy stroked out a couple years ago. | 他几年前中风了 |
[06:15] | Breathes through a tube. | 现在插管呼吸 |
[06:18] | Guess who gets to take care of him? | 猜猜谁还得照顾他 |
[06:20] | Can you imagine having to spoon-feed the guy | 你能想象要喂一个多年来 |
[06:21] | that wailed on you for all those years? | 对你拳脚相加的人吃饭吗 |
[06:24] | Everybody’s got a breaking point. | 人人都是有爆发点的 |
[06:26] | If Jarrod did blow town, I wouldn’t blame him. | 如果杰拉德真跑了 我也不怪他 |
[06:29] | You said that he was with friends the night Jarrod went missing. | 你说杰拉德失踪那晚是跟朋友在一起 |
[06:32] | Yeah, did any of them say anything? | 嗯 他们有谁说什么了吗 |
[06:34] | Nothing worth repeatin’. | 没什么值得提的 |
[06:38] | Ain’t he precious? | 他多可爱 |
[06:43] | Any idea where we can find these friends? | 知道我们去哪能找到这些朋友吗 |
[06:45] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 嗯 当然 |
[06:53] | Daryn Boston? | 达利恩·波斯顿 |
[06:55] | Agents Stark and Martell, FBI. | 史塔克和马泰尔探员 联调局的 |
[07:00] | Hell. | 我去 |
[07:01] | Yeah, no, it’s cool. | 没事 不要紧 |
[07:04] | Medicinal purposes, right? | 医用 是吧 |
[07:08] | Yes? | 是吧 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:13] | We just, uh, wanted to talk about | 我们只想谈谈 |
[07:15] | the night Jarrod Hayes went missing. | 杰拉德·海耶斯失踪的那晚 |
[07:17] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[07:18] | Well, the Sheriff says you were with him. | 治安官说你当时也在 |
[07:20] | Yeah, well, the Sheriff is a jackass, all right? | 治安官就是个混蛋 |
[07:24] | Look, he thinks Jarrod just skipped town. | 他觉得杰拉德跑了 |
[07:28] | – You don’t? – I know he didn’t. | -你不觉得吗 -我知道他没有 |
[07:30] | Did you tell that to the cops? | 你跟警察说了吗 |
[07:32] | Man, Sheriff Bishop’s not gonna believe me. | 贝谢普治安官才不会信我呢 |
[07:34] | We got…history. | 我们有…梁子 |
[07:38] | History? | 梁子 |
[07:39] | Any time something happens in this town, | 每次镇上出事 |
[07:41] | he brings me in for questioning. | 他都会叫我去问话 |
[07:44] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:46] | – Why do you think? – Right. | -你觉得呢 -懂了 |
[07:49] | Well, look, if you won’t tell the Sheriff what you saw, | 听着 如果你不肯把看到的事告诉治安官 |
[07:52] | how ’bout you tell us? | 不如告诉我们吧 |
[07:57] | Help! Daryn! | 救命 达利恩 |
[08:02] | Look, I ran to save Jarrod, okay? | 我跑去救杰拉德 |
[08:05] | – But… – No, no, no! | -但是 -不不 |
[08:08] | The monster, it got him. | 那怪物 抓走了他 |
[08:10] | Monster? | 怪物 |
[08:12] | Black Bill. | 黑比尔 |
[08:21] | “Black Bill” is a local urban legend, | “黑比尔”是个本地传说 |
[08:23] | – dates back more than a hundred years. – Warm it up? | -能追溯到一百年前 -要续杯吗 |
[08:25] | – Thank you. – A folklore story from 1907 | -谢谢 -1907年的民间传说中 |
[08:28] | that — that mentions that… | 提到了… |
[08:30] | Uh, back then, he was called “Black William.” | 当时他被称为”黑威廉” |
[08:32] | So it looks like some time between then and… | 所以看来这期间 |
[08:35] | Dude, focus. | 哥们 专心 |
[08:36] | I am focused. Yeah, Black Bill. What do you got? | 我很专心的 嗯 黑比尔 查到啥了 |
[08:41] | All right, well, he lives in the woods, | 好吧 他住在林子里 |
[08:42] | so he’s like a local Jersey Devil. | 就像本地的泽西魔鬼 |
[08:44] | And apparently, he has the head of a goat. | 据说 他长了山羊头 |
[08:46] | A goat? | 山羊 |
[08:48] | Like… Goat? | 咩咩吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, a goat. | 对 山羊 |
[08:52] | Well, maybe that’s what Daryn saw. | 或许达利恩看到的就是那个 |
[08:55] | – Unless you think he was lying. – Yeah. Be right back. | -除非你觉得他撒了谎 -就来 |
[08:57] | I think he’s a little too freaked out to be lying. | 我觉得他吓得不轻 不会是撒谎 |
[08:59] | So we got a, uh, goat dude with a name like a pirate, | 我们有个起了海盗名字的山羊男 |
[09:01] | which is a little insane, even for us. | 这对于我们来说也够疯狂了 |
[09:03] | And that bar is… super high. | 我们的标准可是超高的 |
[09:05] | So if it is real, what the hell is it? | 如果是真的 它是什么 |
[09:07] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[09:08] | I mean, there’s tons of human-animal hybrid lore | 有好多人兽杂交的传说 |
[09:11] | dating back all the way to ancient Egypt. | 能追溯到古埃及 |
[09:12] | Right, well, why don’t you figure out what the hell it is, | 嗯 你去查明到底是什么 |
[09:13] | and I’ll figure out a way to kill it. Okay? | 我去想办法杀它 好吗 |
[09:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | Right. Don’t wait up. | 好 别等我了 |
[09:20] | – What? – I already figured out a way to kill it. | -什么 -我已经有办法杀它了 |
[09:22] | How did you — You don’t even know what it is. | 你怎么…你都不知道它是什么 |
[09:25] | The Colt. Dusts anything. | 柯尔特 见神杀神 |
[09:28] | Work smarter, Sammy, not harder. | 要动脑 萨姆 别光傻用功 |
[09:32] | Oh, don’t do the hot coffee thing. | 别来热咖啡那招 |
[09:33] | Boy, this coffee is hot. | 这咖啡可真烫[热辣] |
[09:35] | Kind of like… | 就像 |
[09:40] | – What’s your name? – Carmen. | -你叫什么 -卡门 |
[10:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:04] | Damn it, Pete! | 该死 皮特 |
[10:06] | Daryn… | 达利恩 |
[10:08] | I don’t wanna be the bad guy here, but… | 我不想当坏人 但是 |
[10:11] | you clocked in late. | 你来迟了 |
[10:13] | – Again. – Yeah, and? | -又一次 -那又如何 |
[10:15] | And you’re really painting me in a corner here, pal. | 你真的让我很没办法 哥们 |
[10:18] | Look, I know — I know that you and Jarrod, you were close. | 我知道你和杰拉德关系很好 |
[10:21] | And I liked him, too. | 我也喜欢他的 |
[10:23] | He was a-a valued employee | 他是个好员工 |
[10:25] | and he was a friend. | 是个好朋友 |
[10:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[10:28] | ‘Cause after you put him on part-time, | 因为你让他干兼职后 |
[10:29] | he pretty much hated you. | 他恨死你了 |
[10:34] | Well, I would say that that was his prerogative. | 我觉得他有那个权利 |
[10:37] | But you can’t keep using him as an excuse to blow off work. | 但你不能继续以他为理由消极怠工 |
[10:41] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | Daryn, Daryn. | 达利恩 |
[10:48] | One more thing. | 好有件事 |
[10:51] | You gotta lay off the reefer. | 你得少抽点大麻了 |
[10:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:55] | At least for tomorrow. | 至少明天别抽 |
[10:57] | It’s a big day. | 明天很重要 |
[11:45] | Yeah. No, no, no. I understand. | 嗯 不不 我理解 |
[11:48] | Yeah. Well… Yeah, gotta go. | 嗯 好 得挂了 |
[11:53] | I’ll see you later. Okay. | 回头见 好了 |
[12:03] | – Good night? – Awesome. | -昨晚挺爽 -棒呆了 |
[12:05] | It was an awesome night. So awesome. | 昨晚棒呆了 太棒了 |
[12:12] | You gonna eat that? | 你还吃吗 |
[12:14] | Guess not. Be my guest. | 看来不吃了 请便吧 |
[12:16] | I mean, would it kill you to order pancakes? Once? | 点一次薄煎饼能死啊 |
[12:19] | – Okay, fine. You – No, no. No. | -好吧 你 -不不 |
[12:21] | I’ll deal. | 我忍忍吧 |
[12:24] | How was your night? | 你昨晚怎么样 |
[12:26] | Busy. A different kind of a busy, but good. | 很忙 另一种忙 不过很好 |
[12:30] | Right. Books. Anything on goat dude? | 嗯 读书 山羊仔查到什么了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, little bit. | 嗯 查到一点 |
[12:34] | I have some idea what we’re dealing with. | 我大概知道我们面对的是什么了 |
[12:36] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[12:38] | It’s a satyr — | 是萨梯 |
[12:39] | half man, half goat from Greek mythology. | 希腊神话中半人半羊的神 |
[12:41] | Oh, come on. This guy’s adorable. | 拜托 这家伙多可爱 |
[12:43] | He plays a freakin’ flute. | 还演奏长笛呢 |
[12:45] | Yeah, Dean. That’s — that’s Pan. It’s his flute. | 是啊 迪恩 那是潘神 是他的长笛 |
[12:50] | So listen, satyrs are creatures of uncontrollable lust. | 听好 萨梯有无法控制的情欲 |
[12:53] | They would lead people to the woods for massive orgies. | 他们会引人们去林子里群交 |
[12:56] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[12:57] | And when the fun was over, the satyr would, | 等玩乐结束 萨梯就 |
[12:59] | “feast upon the flesh of his victims | “饱食受害者的肉体 |
[13:02] | until his belly was full to bursting with their moist, slippery meat.” | 直到被他们潮湿滑腻的肉涨了肚子” |
[13:07] | That’s descriptive. | 好生动 |
[13:10] | All right, what do we do? | 好吧 我们怎么办 |
[13:11] | Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go talk to Daryn, | 我本想着 我们去找达利恩谈谈 |
[13:14] | see if this is, indeed, what he saw. | 看他看到的是不是这个 |
[13:16] | – But? – But his mom told me | -但是 -但他妈妈说 |
[13:19] | Daryn never made it home from work last night. | 达利恩昨晚下班后没回到家 |
[13:24] | No screwups, right? | 别出差错 |
[13:27] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰 先生 |
[13:29] | Agents Stark and Martell, FBI. | 史塔克和马泰尔探员 联调局 |
[13:31] | We’re looking for Daryn Boston. | 我们找达利恩·波斯顿 |
[13:34] | Daryn? Is he in trouble? | 达利恩 他有麻烦了吗 |
[13:36] | No, no, no, not at all. We — we spoke with him yesterday. | 不不 没有 我们昨天找过他 |
[13:38] | Just wanna ask a few follow-up questions. | 只想问几个跟进问题 |
[13:40] | I don’t suppose he’s around. | 他不在吗 |
[13:41] | No, Daryn — Daryn didn’t show up for work today. | 不 达利恩今天没来上班 |
[13:47] | So when was the last time you saw him? | 那你最后见他是什么时候 |
[13:50] | Last night. Closed up. | 昨晚 关门的时候 |
[13:53] | Talked about our big day today. | 还谈了今天的大日子 |
[13:54] | What big day? | 什么大日子 |
[13:56] | You see that walking clipboard over there? | 看到那边拿笔记板的了吗 |
[13:59] | – Yeah. – That’s a health inspector. | -嗯 -那是卫生检查员 |
[14:01] | He’s trying to shut us down. | 他想让我们关门 |
[14:02] | How come? This place is spotless. | 为什么 这里一尘不染 |
[14:05] | It cleans up pretty nice, but our equipment, | 是收拾得挺干净 但我们的设备 |
[14:08] | it’s a little out of date. | 都有点过时了 |
[14:11] | – Can’t you upgrade? – We would if we could. | -不能升级吗 -能就升了 |
[14:13] | Business isn’t exactly booming. | 生意没那么兴隆 |
[14:15] | We had to shut down half the plant three months back. | 我们三个月前不得不关了半个厂子 |
[14:18] | Meanwhile, our owner would rather play sheriff | 同时 我们的厂主宁可扮演治安官 |
[14:20] | – than actually take care of business. – Wait a second. | -而不是真正地打理生意 -等等 |
[14:23] | You’re telling me that Sheriff Bishop owns this place? | 你是说这厂子是贝谢普治安官的 |
[14:25] | Yeah. Barrett Bishop, Jr. | 对 小巴里特·贝谢普 |
[14:29] | Heir to the Bishop meat empire. | 贝谢普肉类帝国的继承人 |
[14:32] | His family, they’ve owned this plant for…forever. | 他的家族 一直是厂子的东家 |
[14:36] | Barry’s inside. He’s hopin’ to sweet talk the inspector. | 巴里在里面 想哄好检查员 |
[14:40] | You ask me, it’s too little, way too late. | 要我说 没啥用 又太太迟了 |
[14:42] | Mr. Garfinkle. | 加芬克先生 |
[14:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[14:46] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[14:48] | So we roll into town, look into a case, | 我们来到了镇上 查一桩案子 |
[14:51] | talk to the local badge… | 找过了当地警方 |
[14:52] | And then our one witness goes missing. | 然后我们唯一的目击者就不见了 |
[14:54] | Last place he was seen owned by the Sheriff. | 而他最后出现的地方是治安官的厂子 |
[14:56] | Sound like a coincidence? | 是巧合吗 |
[15:02] | You hungry? I’m hungry. | 你饿了吗 我饿了 |
[15:05] | Excuse me, Sheriff. | 打扰 治安官 |
[15:06] | Agents. What are you guys doin’ here? | 探员们 你们怎么来了 |
[15:09] | Well, we could ask you the same thing, | 我们也可以问你呢 |
[15:10] | except… Oh, right. You run the joint. | 不过 对了 这里是你的 |
[15:14] | Well, my name’s on the paperwork. | 文件上是我的名字 |
[15:16] | Pete handles the day to day. | 但皮特负责日常管理 |
[15:19] | Are you still trying to chase down Jarrod Hayes? | 你们还在找杰拉德·海耶斯吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah, and, uh, now Daryn Boston. | 是啊 还有达利恩·波斯顿 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Seems to have gone missing, too. | 嗯 他似乎也失踪了 |
[15:26] | Jeez. First I’ve heard of it. | 天呐 我才知道 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:30] | So tell us, what have you heard about Black Bill? | 告诉我们 你听说过黑比尔吗 |
[15:33] | – I’m sorry. – Black Bill. | -什么 -黑比尔 |
[15:34] | Daryn told us he saw Black Bill attack Jarrod Hayes. | 达利恩说他看到黑比尔袭击了杰拉德·海耶斯 |
[15:38] | He didn’t wanna tell ya ’cause he didn’t think you’d believe him. | 他不想告诉你 因为他觉得你不会相信 |
[15:39] | Well — well… Yeah. He’s right. | 嗯 他说得对 |
[15:44] | Look, ’round here, parents tell their kids | 在这里 父母会告诉孩子 |
[15:47] | no to go into the woods or Black Bill will get ’em. | 别去林子里 否则会被黑比尔抓走 |
[15:49] | He’s the bogeyman. | 他就是黄毛妖怪 |
[15:51] | Everyone knows that the bogeyman ain’t real. | 大家都知道妖怪不是真的 |
[15:53] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:54] | Seems like a lot of people go missing in this town. | 这镇上好像老有人失踪啊 |
[15:56] | Yeah, one a year every year up until ’97. | 嗯 直到97年还是一年一个 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[16:01] | I mean, people come to town, | 人们会来到镇上 |
[16:02] | they work in the plant for a while, | 在工厂打一阵工 |
[16:04] | then they get bored and restless, | 然后他们无聊 待不住了 |
[16:05] | and they, you know, move on. | 他们就会离开 |
[16:08] | And Daryn? | 达利恩呢 |
[16:10] | You know, maybe Daryn thinks he say Black Bill, | 或许达利恩是以为自己看见了黑比尔 |
[16:13] | but let’s be honest. | 但老实说 |
[16:14] | Kid was drunk, high, or both. | 他要么是喝醉了 要么是嗑嗨了 要么都有 |
[16:16] | And I’ll bet you dollars to doughnuts, | 我敢打赌 |
[16:18] | Daryn’s just holed up, sleeping one off. | 达利恩只是在哪里把药劲睡过去呢 |
[16:21] | Hell, he’s probably waking up right now, safe and sound. | 该死 他这会儿大概正安然无恙地醒来 |
[16:51] | Help, please! | 救命啊 |
[16:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:57] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[17:02] | Well, Sheriff’s not acting suspicious at all. | 治安官真是一点不可疑 |
[17:03] | – Right. – Yeah, but how is he connected to goat dude? | -是啊 -但他跟山羊仔什么关系 |
[17:06] | Now that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[17:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:57] | Help! Help! Please! | 救命啊 |
[17:59] | Help me! Help! Help! Help! | 救救我 |
[18:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:14] | Seriously? Dean? | 不是吧 迪恩 |
[18:16] | After what we just saw, how — how can you eat? | 我们刚刚看到那场景 你怎么吃得下肉 |
[18:18] | Grow up, Sam, okay? | 成熟点吧 萨姆 |
[18:20] | Burger’s beef, bacon’s pig, Soylent Green’s people. | 汉堡是牛肉 培根是猪肉 绿色食品是人肉 |
[18:23] | But this — this… | 但这… |
[18:25] | This is heaven. | 这是天堂 |
[18:29] | Right. Um, so, uh, what’s the word? | 好吧 怎么样 |
[18:31] | You find anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[18:34] | So I cross-checked all the names of the people who went missing | 我交叉核对了所有失踪人员 |
[18:39] | with the employee roster at Billhook Meats. | 和比尔钩肉厂的员工名单 |
[18:41] | And? Any more of the vics work at the plant? | 怎样 还有其他受害人是厂里员工吗 |
[18:44] | Try all of ’em. | 都是 |
[18:45] | All of ’em? Seriously? | 都是 不是吧 |
[18:47] | So I guess that means, safe to say that, uh, | 那么 可以说 |
[18:50] | Black Bill is definitely connected to the plant? | 黑比尔绝对跟肉厂有关 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Or the family that runs it. | 嗯 或是跟厂主家族有关 |
[18:55] | Or both. | 或是都有 |
[18:57] | Well, maybe they just run an evil petting zoo on the side. | 或许他们是另外还经营了邪恶宠物动物园 |
[19:02] | So I, uh, spent some time at the Hall of Records. | 我去记录大厅查了查 |
[19:05] | The Bishops founded Tomahawk. | 贝谢普家族创建了托马霍克镇 |
[19:07] | Everything. This is a company town. | 这里的一切 这是座公司小镇 |
[19:09] | If you lived here, you worked at the plant. | 如果你住这儿 一定是厂子员工 |
[19:12] | The Bishops owned all the houses, all the businesses. | 贝谢普家族拥有所有房产 所有小企业 |
[19:14] | Or they did until a few years ago. | 至少直到几年前 还是的 |
[19:17] | Looks like the Sheriff has been selling off | 看来治安官一直在出售 |
[19:20] | all of their family property. | 他们的家族资产 |
[19:21] | Uh, everything, really… | 什么都卖 |
[19:22] | except for the plant | 除了肉厂 |
[19:24] | and the family estate. | 和家族庄园 |
[19:29] | So who lives at the Addams Family house? | 那么亚当斯一家的大宅现在住着谁 |
[19:32] | – It’s Mick. – Okay. | -是米克 -好吧 |
[19:34] | Tell him we’re cool. | 告诉他我们一切都好 |
[19:36] | So creepy house? | 那么去恐怖大宅 |
[19:39] | Creepy house. | 去恐怖大宅 |
[19:45] | It’s clear. Onward. | 没人 行动 |
[19:49] | Now remember your orders. | 记住你们的命令 |
[19:51] | By the time we leave, | 我们离开时 |
[19:52] | Dr. Hess wants to know everything | 海斯博士想了解一切 |
[19:54] | about our “friends” the Winchesters — | 我们的”朋友”温家兄弟的事 |
[19:57] | their allies, their habits. | 他们的同盟 他们的习惯 |
[19:59] | How does Sam get his hair so shiny? | 萨姆的头发怎么会那么油亮 |
[20:02] | How many ratty flannels does Dean own? | 迪恩有多少件破烂法兰绒 |
[20:05] | So work quick, work quiet, and leave no trace. | 快速工作 少说话 别留下痕迹 |
[20:09] | And apparently, Mick let Sam and Dean | 看来 米克让萨姆和迪恩 |
[20:11] | get their hands on the bloody Colt. | 拿走了柯尔特枪 |
[20:14] | Find it, huh? | 找到它 |
[20:26] | Looks empty. | 看上去没人 |
[20:28] | Well, why don’t we check inside? Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 进去看看吧 或许能发现什么 |
[21:19] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[21:21] | I’d say we just got lucky. | 有发现了 |
[21:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:39] | Goat dude? | 山羊仔 |
[22:13] | Why is it always the rich ones? | 为什么有钱人总是有问题 |
[22:16] | I mean, what, are they, like, “Croquet’s all right. | 他们难道是 “门球挺好玩 |
[22:19] | But you know what’d be great? | 但知道什么更好吗 |
[22:20] | Murder.” | 杀人” |
[22:54] | Hiya, Sheriff. | 你好 治安官 |
[23:07] | Talk. | 说 |
[23:08] | – This is not what it looks like. – Really? | -并不是看上去那样的 -是吗 |
[23:10] | ‘Cause it looks like a straight up murder room to me. | 因为我看像个杀人房 |
[23:13] | Sheriff, what’s goin’ on? | 治安官 怎么回事 |
[23:18] | You… you won’t believe me. | 你们不会相信的 |
[23:23] | Try us. | 说说看 |
[23:25] | We’re pretty open mind. | 我们思想很开放的 |
[23:31] | My family, we… | 我的家族 |
[23:34] | got a secret. | 我们有个秘密 |
[23:36] | All the best ones do. | 好家庭都有 |
[23:39] | Is this about Black Bill? | 这是关于黑比尔吗 |
[23:40] | No. I mean, yeah, but…he’s not real. | 不 也是 但他不是真的 |
[23:47] | Black Bill, he’s…us. | 黑比尔 是我们 |
[23:50] | Come again? | 什么 |
[23:56] | Growing up, my father’d tell me stories about a monster. | 小时候 我爸跟我讲过一个怪物 |
[24:01] | Lived under our house and made our family rich. | 住在我们家下面 保佑我们发财 |
[24:05] | All we had to do was — was feed it. | 我们只需要 给它食物 |
[24:09] | – Feed it what? – Blood. | -给它什么 -血 |
[24:13] | Human blood. | 人血 |
[24:16] | My dad, his dad, and all the way back, | 我爸爸 他爸爸 他们的祖先 |
[24:19] | they’d go out and grab some poor son of a bitch, | 他们会出去 随便抓个可怜人 |
[24:22] | bring ’em here and… | 带来这里 |
[24:30] | When they did it they wore a mask. | 他们动手时 会戴个面具 |
[24:33] | Black Bill… | 黑比尔 |
[24:35] | We made him up. | 是我们编造的 |
[24:36] | So goat dude is just a dude? | 那么山羊仔就是个人 |
[24:40] | Then who’s the monster? | 那怪物是谁 |
[24:42] | Moloch. | 摩洛神 |
[24:44] | God of sacrifice. | 祭祀神 |
[24:46] | What, I’m sorry. You — you have a god living in your basement? | 抱歉 你们家地下室住了个神 |
[24:49] | Yeah, one of my people way back, they bound Moloch, | 是啊 我的一个祖先 束缚住了摩洛神 |
[24:53] | locked him away… | 把他关了起来 |
[24:56] | starved him. | 让他挨饿 |
[24:57] | My family, that’s what we did. | 我的家族 我们就是这么干的 |
[24:59] | We let the god get so hungry that | 我们让神饿得不行 |
[25:02] | he’d do anything for blood. | 愿为喝血不惜一切 |
[25:08] | Moloch used his power to make us rich. | 摩洛神用它的法力让我们发财 |
[25:14] | After my father died in ’97, I put a stop to all of that. | 我父亲97年死后 我中止了那一切 |
[25:18] | Look, I couldn’t… | 我做不到 |
[25:20] | I never killed anybody. I just wanted to help people | 我没杀过人 我只想帮助他人 |
[25:23] | to make up for all the bad we’ve done. | 弥补我们做过的一切恶事 |
[25:25] | I wanted… | 我想 |
[25:27] | to leave a legacy. | 留下一份遗产 |
[25:29] | Well, aren’t you just a peach? | 你可真好 |
[25:31] | So what happened to Moloch? | 那么摩洛神呢 |
[25:35] | I kept him locked up. | 我关着他 |
[25:37] | Hoped he’d starve to death. | 本希望他能饿死 |
[25:40] | Locked up where? | 关在哪了 |
[26:29] | – It’s empty. – What? | -是空的 -什么 |
[26:32] | – It’s empty. – No, no. No, no, no, no, no. | -是空的 -不不不 |
[26:41] | Stay here. Keep an eye on him. | 待在这儿 盯住他 |
[26:42] | What? Dean, there could be a god up there. | 什么 迪恩 楼上可能是个神 |
[26:45] | I’m cool. | 我没问题的 |
[28:04] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[28:17] | Open up! | 开门 |
[28:32] | Here. Here. | 给 |
[28:38] | – What are you doing? – I’m trying to track Dean’s cellphone. | -你干什么呢 -我在追踪迪恩的手机 |
[28:42] | All right, got it. Let’s go. | 好了 找到了 走吧 |
[28:51] | Just as I thought. | 我就知道 |
[28:53] | Can’t see a damn thing. | 什么都看不到 |
[30:18] | Hiya, Pete. Nice digs. | 皮特 这地方不错 |
[30:21] | I didn’t expect to see you again, Agent. | 没想到会再见到你 探员 |
[30:24] | I went to the house looking for my brother. | 我是去宅子里找我哥哥的 |
[30:27] | – Brother? – Barry. | -哥哥 -巴里 |
[30:29] | Different moms, same daddy. | 异母 同父 |
[30:36] | Old man Bishop, he, uh, | 贝谢普老爹啊 |
[30:38] | he had an eye for the ladies. | 他喜欢女人 |
[30:40] | Everyone in town knew about it, but didn’t make a difference. | 镇上的人都知道 但又能如何 |
[30:44] | Barry grew up in the big house. I grew up in a double wide. | 巴里在大宅子里长大 而我在流动房屋里长大 |
[30:49] | Does that sound fair to you? | 你觉得公平吗 |
[30:51] | Honestly? Sounds like a bad episode of “Dynasty” | 老实说 听上去像一集不怎么样的《豪门恩怨》 |
[31:00] | You got a lot of jokes. | 你挺会说笑 |
[31:02] | Yeah, right now, that’s about all I got. | 现在 我也没别的了 |
[31:05] | Right. | 是啊 |
[31:06] | You know what I got? | 知道我有什么吗 |
[31:11] | A god. | 一个神 |
[31:13] | Moloch. | 摩洛神 |
[31:16] | Bingo! | 对了 |
[31:18] | With Barry giving away the family fortune like that, | 巴里那样到处散财 |
[31:21] | I had to get creative. | 我只能发挥创意 |
[31:24] | I went to the old house, | 我去老宅 |
[31:25] | trying to get my hands on anything I could sell. | 想拿点能卖的东西 |
[31:29] | But I found somethin’ else. | 但我却找到了别的 |
[31:39] | Moloch. | 摩洛神 |
[31:41] | He told me he’d make me rich. | 他说他能让我发财 |
[31:43] | He told me he’d solve all my problems. | 他说能解决我所有问题 |
[31:48] | All I had to do was feed him. | 我只需要给他血 |
[31:50] | And hell, I’m a Bishop. | 而且 我是个贝谢普家人 |
[31:53] | That’s what we do, right? | 我们就做这个 是吧 |
[31:55] | Hunting people. Killing them. | 猎人 杀人 |
[31:58] | The family business. | 家族事业 |
[32:00] | Moloch’s been starved for 20 years. | 摩洛神已经饿了20年了 |
[32:02] | It’s gonna take a few meals for him to get his mojo goin’, | 他要吃几顿才能恢复法力 |
[32:05] | but then… Oh, we are back, baby. | 但等到时 我们就东山再起了 |
[32:09] | Yeah. I’m savin’ this town. | 是啊 我要挽救这小镇 |
[32:13] | Well, I’ll tell that to Jarrod and Daryn. | 跟杰拉德和达利恩说去 |
[32:15] | Jarrod was a screwup. He got what he deserved. | 杰拉德是个废物 他活该 |
[32:19] | And Daryn? Well, sorry, bud, but once he talked, | 达利恩 抱歉 伙计 但他既然开口了 |
[32:22] | he had to go. | 就必须死 |
[32:23] | Loose ends, you know? | 这叫善后 |
[32:25] | Loose ends. Come on! | 善后 拜托 |
[32:28] | My jackass half-brother was supposed to be the next meal, | 我的混蛋异母哥哥本该做下一顿餐的 |
[32:31] | but you’ll do. | 但你也凑合 |
[32:35] | W– Pete, let’s just talk about this. | 皮特 我们谈谈嘛 |
[32:38] | Listen… Let’s — | 听着 我们… |
[32:41] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[32:43] | Thanks for helpin’ out! | 多谢帮忙 |
[32:45] | What… | 什么 |
[32:51] | The sweep’s complete, sir. | 搜查已完成 长官 |
[32:52] | We’ve photographed and catalogued every inch. | 我们已经拍照 收录了一切 |
[32:55] | – And the Colt? – I’m afraid not. | -柯尔特呢 -没有 |
[32:57] | The Winchesters must have it. | 肯定是被温家兄弟带走了 |
[32:58] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[33:00] | – Shall we go? – Yes. | -走吗 -嗯 |
[33:03] | Just one last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:07] | Now then, I could use a pint. | 好了 我想喝一杯 |
[34:11] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[34:12] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[34:16] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[34:50] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[35:27] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[35:35] | Come on, you son of a bitch. | 出来啊 你个混蛋 |
[35:57] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[35:58] | You have to stop. | 你得停手 |
[36:04] | Don’t act like you care. | 别装作你在乎 |
[36:05] | I gave you the plant. | 我把厂子给了你 |
[36:06] | Because you knew it was failing. | 因为你知道厂子不行了 |
[36:08] | What a bunch of crap. | 真是屁话 |
[36:09] | That’s what I get. | 这就是我得到的东西 |
[36:10] | I get that my whole life! The crap! | 我这辈子得到的都是破烂 |
[36:25] | Not anymore. I’m saving this town. | 今后不会了 我要救小镇 |
[36:28] | I’m the hero. | 我是英雄 |
[36:30] | And you’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[37:09] | Colt. | 柯尔特 |
[37:11] | Dusts anything. | 见神杀神 |
[37:27] | How you feelin’? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:30] | Like I just went 12 rounds with a god. | 好像刚跟个神打了12回合 |
[37:32] | So, you know…normal. | 正常 |
[37:35] | – Yeah. – You should go. | -嗯 -你们走吧 |
[37:40] | No, Sheriff, uh, we can help clean up. | 不 治安官 我们可以帮忙收拾 |
[37:42] | No. | 不用 |
[37:44] | This…I’ll take care of it. | 我能解决 |
[37:46] | It’s on me. | 我来吧 |
[37:51] | This? | 这个 |
[37:53] | This is my legacy. | 是我的遗产 |
[38:03] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[38:04] | Next time you hear me say that our family is messed up, | 下次我再说我们家太乱套 |
[38:06] | remind me that we could be psycho goat people. | 提醒我 我们至少不是疯子羊家族 |
[38:10] | Yeah, that’s true enough. | 是啊 不假 |
[38:14] | You know, I was… | 我… |
[38:15] | thinking about what Bishop said. | 想了贝谢普的话 |
[38:18] | About… | 关于 |
[38:21] | What do you think our legacy’s gonna be? | 你觉得我们会留下怎样的遗产 |
[38:25] | When we’re gone, I mean, after all the stuff we’ve done, | 等我们死了 我们做了那么多 |
[38:27] | you think folks will remember us? | 你觉得会有人记得我们吗 |
[38:29] | You know, like, a hundred years from now? | 比如一百年后 |
[38:33] | No. | 不会 |
[38:35] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[38:36] | Well, I mean… | 我是说 |
[38:38] | guys like us, we’re not exactly the type of people | 我们这种人 |
[38:40] | they write about in history books, you know? | 是不会名留青史的 |
[38:44] | But the people we saved, | 但我们救的人 |
[38:47] | they’re our legacy. | 他们是我们的遗产 |
[38:49] | And they’ll remember us and then I guess… | 他们会记得我们 那么 我想 |
[38:53] | we’ll eventually fade away, too. | 我们最终也会淡去 |
[38:57] | That’s fine, | 那没关系 |
[38:59] | because we left the world better than we found it, you know. | 因为我们留下了一个更好的世界 |
[39:09] | I wonder what’s gonna happen to this place. | 不知道这里会怎么样 |
[39:12] | After we’re gone, you think some hunter’ll move in, | 等我们死了 会有猎人住进来 |
[39:16] | keep fightin’ the fight? | 继续坚持猎魔吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[39:21] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:37] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么 |
[39:39] | Leaving our mark. | 留下印记 |
[39:53] | Here. | 给 |
[40:30] | Guess we gotta call Mick, debrief or whatever. | 我想我们该打给米克 汇报一下 |
[40:33] | Right. | 嗯 |
[40:39] | Hello, Winchester. | 你们好 温彻斯特 |
[40:42] | Ketch? | 凯奇 |
[40:43] | – Where’s Mick? – Oh, he didn’t tell you? | -米克呢 -他没说吗 |
[40:45] | He flew back to London last night. | 他昨晚飞回了伦敦 |
[40:47] | After all the… | 因为 |
[40:49] | oh, unpleasantness with Dagon and Renny, well… | 大衮和兰尼的破事 |
[40:51] | Mick has a lot to answer for. | 米克要承担责任的 |
[40:53] | So for the time being, you’ll report to me. | 所以 你们暂时要向我汇报 |
[40:57] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[40:58] | I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我也并不喜欢这样 |
[41:00] | I’d much rather be with your mother. | 我更想跟你们妈妈在一起 |
[41:03] | Hunting. | 猎魔 |
[41:04] | For…chupacabra in Texas. | 在德州猎杀山羊吸血怪 |
[41:07] | But for now, I’m what you’ve got. | 但现在 你们只有我了 |
[41:10] | So…Wisconsin? | 威斯康辛州 |
[41:12] | – We fought a god and won. – Well done. | -我们打赢了一个神 -干得好 |
[41:16] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[41:21] | So now we’re reporting to low rent Christian Bale? | 我们要向低配版的克里斯蒂安·贝尔汇报了 |
[41:24] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[41:28] | I don’t like that guy. He creeps me out. | 我不喜欢那家伙 他让我不舒服 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:33] | And he rides the oldest, worst, | 而且他骑最老 最烂 |
[41:38] | most unreliable bike. | 最不可靠的机车 |