时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hello, brother. – Kelvin. | -你好 兄弟 -凯文 |
[00:03] | – Oh, you remember? – What are you doing here? | -你还记得 -你在这儿做什么 |
[00:06] | Same reason as you. | 跟你的目的一样 |
[00:07] | So what do you say we help each other out? | 我们互帮互助一下如何 |
[00:09] | You help us track down Kelly Kline, | 你帮我们找到凯莉·克莱恩 |
[00:10] | and you will be welcomed back into the fold. | 天堂就欢迎你回去 |
[00:13] | And you have the power to do that? | 你有权那么做 |
[00:14] | Oh, no. I can’t. I’m just the messenger. | 没有 我只是传个信儿 |
[00:16] | But Joshua can. | 但约书亚有权 |
[00:18] | All we ask is that you hear us, | 我们只求你听听我们说 |
[00:21] | Come on, Cass. I’ve called you three times now. | 拜托 小卡 我给你打过三通电话了 |
[00:27] | And you said you were a demon. | 你说你是个恶魔 |
[00:28] | I’m a demon, you’re Rosemary, complete with baby. | 我是个恶魔 你是罗斯玛丽 怀着孩子 |
[00:32] | Kelly, the angels? The Winchesters? The good guys? | 凯莉 天使 温家兄弟 那些好人 |
[00:36] | They want you dead. | 他们都想要你死 |
[00:38] | But I can protect you. I can protect your son. | 但我可以保护你 我可以保护你儿子 |
[00:41] | Cass, it’s me. | 小卡 是我 |
[00:43] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you for days. | 我尝试联系你好几天了 |
[00:45] | Stay cool. Walk with me. | 冷静点 跟我走 |
[00:47] | – We wanna help. – You call this helping? | -我们想帮忙 -你管这叫帮忙 |
[00:50] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[01:09] | you hear anything from Cass yet? | 有小卡的消息了吗 |
[01:11] | No. Still MIA. | 没有 还失踪着 |
[01:12] | – You think he’s all right? – I don’t know. | -你觉得他还好吧 -我不知道 |
[01:15] | Apparently, Mick let Sam and Dean | 看来 米克让萨姆和迪恩 |
[01:17] | get their hands on the bloody Colt. | 拿走了柯尔特枪 |
[01:20] | Welcome back, sweetheart. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[01:38] | Vitamin time. | 该服用维他命了 |
[01:42] | Don’t. | 别闹 |
[01:45] | No. | 不要 |
[01:50] | Be a good girl. | 乖乖的 |
[01:56] | There. | 好了 |
[01:59] | Really, Kel? | 不是吧 小凯 |
[02:01] | Not taking your pills, | 不吃药 |
[02:02] | picking at your food… | 挑食 |
[02:04] | refusing to bathe? | 不洗澡 |
[02:07] | Stop disrespecting the God inside of you. | 不要再这样不尊重你体内的神了 |
[02:12] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会害死我的 |
[02:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:16] | And he’s not gonna stop there. | 而且他不会停手于此 |
[02:20] | Every sad, weak human, | 每一个可悲软弱的人类 |
[02:23] | every tight-ass angel, | 每一个刻板的天使 |
[02:25] | every sniveling demon… | 每一个可怜巴巴的恶魔 |
[02:28] | they’ll all be consumed. | 都会被吞噬 |
[02:32] | So go ahead. | 随你吧 |
[02:33] | Play your games. | 玩你的游戏吧 |
[02:35] | But whether you’re healthy or sick, filthy or clean, | 但不管你是健康还是病怏怏 肮脏还是干净 |
[02:39] | He will be born. | 他都会降生 |
[02:45] | Good times. | 那将多愉快 |
[02:48] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[02:54] | Do us both a favor? | 算帮我们俩个忙 |
[02:57] | Take a bath. | 洗个澡吧 |
[03:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:50] | But we won’t ever be together. | 但我们不能在一起 |
[03:54] | There is no happy ending for either of us. | 我们两个都不会有幸福结局 |
[03:58] | And if what she said is true… | 如果她的话是真的 |
[04:01] | if this is what you really are… | 如果你真的是这样的 |
[04:05] | what you’ll do to the world, | 你真会对世界做出那样的事 |
[04:08] | all that pain, | 那么多痛苦 |
[04:10] | all that death, | 那么多死亡 |
[04:12] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能允许那种事发生 |
[04:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:05] | What’s up, Beautiful Mind? | 干什么呢 美丽心灵 |
[06:07] | Guess I just figured we can’t exactly track Dagon, | 我觉得我们追踪不到大衮 |
[06:10] | so I’ve been reading up on nephilim, | 就去补习了一下拿非利人的知识 |
[06:11] | trying to figure out how much time we have before — | 想看看还有多久 |
[06:13] | – ‘Lil Lucifer pops? – Yeah. | -小路西法出生 -嗯 |
[06:15] | Okay, so we know Kelly got pregnant | 好吧 我们知道凯莉是 |
[06:17] | sometime in early December. | 12月初怀的孕 |
[06:18] | According to the lore, nephilim don’t need 9 months | 据传说 拿非利人不需要九月怀胎 |
[06:21] | to get to full term, | 就满妊娠期 |
[06:22] | so I think she will be | 我觉得她大概会在 |
[06:24] | giving birth around May 18th. | 5月8日左右产子 |
[06:28] | – Which means… – We have less than a month to find her. | -那么 -我们还有不到一个月来找她 |
[06:30] | Yeah, and exactly no idea where to start. | 是啊 而且毫无头绪 |
[06:33] | Okay, but even if we do find her, what then? | 好吧 就算我们找到了她 又如何 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:40] | I mean, I-I… | 我… |
[06:45] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[06:47] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[06:49] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[06:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[06:53] | Let me rephrase that for Sam. | 我替萨姆重说一遍 |
[06:55] | Where the hell have you been? | 你小子跑哪去了 |
[06:57] | And why have you ignored our phone calls? | 为什么不接我们的电话 |
[07:00] | Where I was, the — the reception | 我去的地方 信号 |
[07:02] | was, uh…poor. | 不好 |
[07:05] | No bars? | 没信号吗 |
[07:06] | No bars. That’s his excuse. | 没信号 这就是他的借口 |
[07:09] | I was in Heaven. I was working with the angels. | 我去了天堂 我去跟天使合作了 |
[07:16] | When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly, | 当我看到大衮抓走了凯莉 |
[07:18] | I-I thought they could help. | 我觉得他们能帮上忙 |
[07:20] | And? | 怎么样呢 |
[07:23] | Nothing. | 没结果 |
[07:24] | Well, at least you’re back. | 至少你回来了 |
[07:27] | We’re glad you’re back. | 我们很高兴你回来了 |
[07:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:31] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 很抱歉 |
[07:33] | Okay, ’cause while you were striking out in Heaven, | 因为你在天堂毫无进展的时候 |
[07:36] | we had a shot at Dagon, and we lost. | 我们可是有机会杀死大衮 但输了 |
[07:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:41] | I…received your messages. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[07:43] | Oh, you did — you did receive the messages? | 是吗 你收到留言啦 |
[07:45] | – Okay, that’s good. – Dean. | -好啊 那很好 -迪恩 |
[07:46] | So not only were you ditching us, | 那么你不仅丢下了我们 |
[07:48] | but you were also ignoring us? | 还无视我们 |
[07:50] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:53] | ‘Cause we really could’ve used the backup. | 因为我们当时真需要后援 |
[07:56] | But, uh, you were too busy with, um… | 但你忙着 |
[07:59] | What was it? | 什么来着 |
[08:00] | – Nothing? – Dean, I — | -没结果 -迪恩 |
[08:01] | What the hell is wrong with you, man? | 你是怎么回事 |
[08:06] | You know, whatever. That’s… | 无所谓了 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Welcome back. | 嗯 欢迎回来 |
[08:11] | Dean, y– | 迪恩 |
[08:36] | Sorry, Dean. | 对不起 迪恩 |
[08:42] | I just wanted to return this. | 我就想还这个 |
[08:52] | It’s a gift. | 这是礼物 |
[08:56] | You keep those. | 你要留着的 |
[09:06] | Cass, you can’t… | 小卡 你不能 |
[09:10] | With everything that’s going on, | 现在事情这么多 |
[09:11] | you can’t just go dark like that. | 你不能这么突然消失 |
[09:13] | We didn’t know what happened to you. | 我们都不知道你是怎么了 |
[09:16] | We were worried. That’s not okay. | 我们很担心 这样不好 |
[09:18] | Well, I didn’t mean to add to your distress. | 我不是有意增添你的烦恼的 |
[09:23] | I… | 我… |
[09:27] | Dean, I just keep failing. | 迪恩 我总是失败 |
[09:30] | Again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[09:32] | When you were taken, | 你被抓走时 |
[09:33] | I searched for months and I couldn’t find you. | 我找了几个月都找不到你 |
[09:35] | And then Kelly escaped on my watch, and I couldn’t find her. | 然后凯莉从我眼皮下逃跑 我又找不到她 |
[09:38] | And I just wanted… | 我就是想 |
[09:40] | I needed to come back here with a win for you. | 我需要带着胜利回来找你 |
[09:46] | For myself. | 也是为我自己 |
[09:47] | You think you’re the only one rolling snake eyes here? | 你以为只有你运气不佳吗 |
[09:52] | Me and Sam, we had her. | 她本来在我和萨姆手里 |
[09:55] | We had Kelly and we lost her. | 但后来又把她弄丢了 |
[09:58] | And if you find her again? | 如果你们再找到她呢 |
[09:59] | Sam’s working on it. | 萨姆在查呢 |
[10:02] | Of course, he’s hell-bent on finding something | 当然 他一心想找到一个 |
[10:04] | that doesn’t mean killing her or her kid. | 不需要杀她和那孩子的办法 |
[10:07] | Right. And if he doesn’t find something? | 嗯 如果他找不到呢 |
[10:10] | If you run out of time, | 如果你们没时间了 |
[10:12] | could either of you | 你们两个 |
[10:15] | kill an innocent? | 能杀一个无辜者吗 |
[10:23] | We will find a better way. | 我们会找到更好的办法的 |
[10:27] | You mean, we? | 我们吗 |
[10:28] | Yes, dumbass. We. | 是的 傻蛋 我们 |
[10:33] | You, me, and Sam, | 你 我 和萨姆 |
[10:37] | we’re just better together. | 我们在一起时更好 |
[10:39] | So now that you’re back, let’s go, Team Free Will. | 既然你回来了 自由意志队加油吧 |
[10:44] | Let’s get it done. | 我们去做个了断 |
[10:47] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[10:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:50] | And I’d like a beer. | 我想喝杯啤酒 |
[11:20] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[11:34] | He wouldn’t let me die. | 他不许我死 |
[11:46] | Come on, man. Get some sleep, all right? | 行了 哥们 睡会儿吧 |
[11:48] | You’re not gonna find Dagon tonight. | 你今晚找不到大衮的 |
[11:50] | Dean, what if we’ve been going about this whole thing | 迪恩 如果我们一直以来思路 |
[11:53] | the wrong way, you know? | 都错了呢 |
[11:55] | I-I mean, we — we can’t track Dagon, right? | 我们追踪不到大衮 是吧 |
[11:58] | We know that. We’ve tried. | 我们知道 我们试过了 |
[11:59] | But — but what if we can track the nephilim? | 但如果我们能追踪那个拿非利人呢 |
[12:04] | How? | 怎么追踪 |
[12:07] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[12:09] | Okay, the baby’s half-angel, right? | 好吧 那孩子是半天使 是吧 |
[12:13] | So remember Gadreel? | 记得嘉德利尔吗 |
[12:15] | The psycho angel who took your body for a test drive? | 那个占用了你的身体的疯子天使吗 |
[12:16] | – Yeah, what about him? – All right, well… | -记得 他咋了 -好吧 |
[12:20] | there was this, uh, there was this spell — | 有个咒语 |
[12:22] | Cass and I were working on it — to — to find him. | 小卡和我当时为找他研究过 |
[12:24] | Yeah, but it didn’t work. | 是啊 但不好使 |
[12:26] | – Yeah. – You needed Gadreel’s grace, | -是啊 -你需要嘉德利尔的能量 |
[12:28] | and he couldn’t yank enough out of you. | 而他抽不到足够的 |
[12:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:33] | Of course what? | 当然什么 |
[12:35] | Of course I am an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[12:36] | – Well, there’s no argument there. – No, stop. Dean… | -这我不反对 -别闹 迪恩 |
[12:40] | The grace extraction. | 能量抽取 |
[12:43] | The tracking spell was a bust, right? | 追踪咒没成功 是吧 |
[12:46] | But — but the extraction ritual worked. | 但抽取仪式成功了 |
[12:48] | – So? – So what if Cass used it on Kelly’s kid? | -那又怎样 -如果小卡对凯莉的孩子用呢 |
[12:52] | I mean, a-a nephilim’s just a human soul | 一个拿非利人就是有天使能量的 |
[12:54] | with angelic grace, right? | 人类灵魂 是吧 |
[12:55] | So you remove the grace — | 那如果除去能量 |
[12:57] | – Kid’s just a kid. – Kid’s just a kid. | -孩子就是个孩子了 -孩子就是个孩子了 |
[12:59] | That way, Kelly wouldn’t have to die, | 这样 凯莉就不用死 |
[13:00] | and — and neither would her baby. | 她的孩子也不用死了 |
[13:05] | – Hot damn. – Hot damn. | -我去 -我去 |
[13:07] | I mean, we still obviously have to find Kelly in the first place. | 当然 我们还得先找到凯莉 |
[13:10] | – I mean, it’s just a theory, but — – No, no, no. No, no. | -这也只是个理论 -不不 |
[13:12] | That’s… | 这 |
[13:14] | This is it. | 这就是办法 |
[13:16] | This is it, Sam. | 这就是办法 萨姆 |
[13:17] | I’ll get Cass. | 我去找小卡 |
[13:21] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[13:24] | Yo, Cass? | 小卡 |
[13:43] | You really thought that was gonna work? | 你真以为那会成功吗 |
[13:47] | You get the chance to be Mary of Nazareth, Part 2, | 你有机会成为圣母玛利亚2.0 |
[13:51] | Evil Jesus Edition. | 邪恶基督版的 |
[13:53] | – He’s not. – Excuse me? | -他不是 -什么 |
[13:55] | He’s not. My baby’s not evil. He saved me. | 他不是 我的宝宝不是邪恶的 他救了我 |
[13:58] | That’s what you think happened? | 你以为是这么回事吗 |
[14:02] | He saved himself. | 他是在自救 |
[14:05] | He doesn’t care about you. | 他才不在乎你 |
[14:08] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[14:10] | He’s born, you die. | 他会生 你会死 |
[14:15] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[14:17] | I’ll be there, right by his side, | 我会在的 陪在他身边 |
[14:20] | to nurture him, love him, | 抚育他 爱他 |
[14:22] | to help him to… | 帮他 |
[14:25] | kill everything. | 杀死一切 |
[14:30] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[14:32] | like a mother should. | 就像个妈妈那样 |
[14:54] | Hello, brother. Is it done? | 你好 兄弟 拿到了吗 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:07] | Bullets? | 子弹呢 |
[15:08] | There were only two in the chamber, | 枪膛里只有两发 |
[15:09] | and I couldn’t exactly ask for more. | 我又不能再多要 |
[15:12] | It’s enough. | 足够了 |
[15:14] | – One for Dagon… – Yeah. | -一发给大衮 -嗯 |
[15:17] | One for Kelly. | 一发给凯莉 |
[15:22] | – They’re close. – The celestial pulse we felt, | -他们很接近 -我们感应到的天堂震动 |
[15:25] | Joshua tracked it to a house nearby. | 约书亚追踪到了附近的一栋房子 |
[15:37] | You’re doing the right thing, you know. | 你做的是对的 |
[15:39] | Committing to Joshua’s plan, | 执行约书亚的计划 |
[15:41] | putting angelkind above the Winchesters. | 把天使置于温家人之前 |
[15:43] | I mean, your reputation in Heaven is — | 你在天堂的名誉… |
[15:45] | This has nothing to do with my reputation. | 这跟我的名誉毫无关系 |
[15:48] | I am doing this for the Winchesters. | 我这么做是为了温家兄弟 |
[15:51] | I-I stole the Colt | 我偷走柯尔特枪 |
[15:53] | to keep them out of this mission | 就是为了不让他们搅进来 |
[15:55] | and to keep them safe from Dagon, | 让他们不用对付大衮 |
[15:57] | and I… | 我… |
[16:00] | I will kill this girl | 我会杀了那姑娘 |
[16:03] | so that Sam and Dean don’t have to. | 这样萨姆和迪恩就不用那么做了 |
[16:07] | Hozai. | 荷宰 |
[16:09] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[16:10] | Dagon, the girl, | 大衮 那姑娘 |
[16:12] | they’re in the house. | 都在房子里 |
[16:15] | Showtime. | 好戏开场了 |
[16:29] | And now we’ve got 5 seconds | 我们还有五秒 |
[16:31] | to see more of the Super Catch Phrase and win the bank. | 看到更多超级金句提示 并赢得大奖 |
[16:33] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[16:40] | Cindy, for $350, tell us what it is. | 辛迪 价值350美元 说出它是什么 |
[16:43] | Pumping iron? | 举重 |
[16:45] | Not right. | 不对 |
[16:46] | Chip and Cindy — | 奇普和辛迪 |
[16:48] | Got a lot of people in the audience who think they know, | 观众席上很多人认为他们知道 |
[16:50] | but we have a Toss Up Catch Phrase for you. | 你有接手机会 |
[16:57] | Now your opponent knows, but she can’t guess. | 你的对手知道 但她不能答 |
[16:59] | Only you are entitled. There’s $400 in the bank. | 只有你能答 价值400美元 |
[17:02] | – Chip, what is it? – The Iron Curtain! | -奇普 说答案 -铁幕 |
[17:04] | No! | 不 |
[17:06] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[17:15] | I got so excited there myself… | 我太激动了 |
[17:17] | that I went to the opposite thing. | 说错了 |
[17:20] | Well, whatcha know? | 真没想到 |
[17:33] | Find the girl. | 找到那姑娘 |
[17:55] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[18:13] | This is my voicemail. | 这是我的语音信箱 |
[18:15] | Make your voice…A mail. | 请留你的语音邮件 |
[18:21] | Let me guess — no answer. | 我猜猜 没人接 |
[18:22] | I mean, how did Cass even get the Colt out of the safe | 小卡是怎么把柯尔特枪从保险箱里 |
[18:24] | in the first place? | 拿出来的 |
[18:28] | Dean, you — you put the Colt back in the safe, right? | 迪恩 你把柯尔特枪放回保险箱了吧 |
[18:32] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[18:33] | – It was under my pillow. – It… | -就放在我枕头下面 -你 |
[18:35] | I like to keep it close. | 我喜欢把它放身边 |
[18:37] | He came into my room and he played me. | 他来我房间耍了我 |
[18:39] | Yeah, he played us both. | 他把我们都耍了 |
[18:40] | Well, I say we find him and we kick his feathered ass. | 我们找到他 然后揍扁他 |
[18:43] | Dean, Cass wouldn’t have taken the Colt | 迪恩 小卡拿走柯尔特枪 |
[18:45] | if he wasn’t going up against something big. | 肯定是想对付什么大家伙 |
[18:46] | Okay, I say we find him, figure out what’s going on, | 好吧 那我们找到他 搞清情况 |
[18:48] | and then we kick his feathered ass. | 然后揍扁他 |
[18:59] | Guess you finally caught me. | 看来你终于抓到我了 |
[19:04] | Back there in the basement… | 刚刚在地下室 |
[19:09] | you came to kill me. | 你是来杀我的 |
[19:19] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:27] | Please don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[19:30] | I had a mission and I failed. | 我有任务要执行 但我失败了 |
[19:38] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[19:40] | Now, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:43] | I’m just trying to put as much | 我只是在尽量拉开 |
[19:44] | distance between you and Dagon as I can. | 你和大衮之间的距离 |
[19:47] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[19:50] | Just put the container down for a nap. | 刚安顿容器睡下了 |
[19:53] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[19:55] | Dagon… | 大衮 |
[19:57] | I know you’re lying to me. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[20:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:03] | My Lord, I… | 吾王 我 |
[20:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:09] | Look, I… | 听着 |
[20:13] | The angels, they found us. | 天使 找到了我们 |
[20:20] | One of them took her. | 其中一个抓走了她 |
[20:23] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[20:26] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[20:32] | Okay, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[20:35] | So you let the Winchesters’ purse dog | 你让温家兄弟的宠物狗 |
[20:38] | take my son? | 抓走了我儿子 |
[20:49] | I didn’t… | 我不… |
[20:52] | I will find them. | 我会找到他们的 |
[20:53] | Yes, you will, or that little fantasy of yours, | 当然 否则你的幻想 |
[20:57] | ruling Heaven and Earth, | 统治天堂和人间 |
[20:59] | you, me, baby makes three… | 你 我加宝宝三个 |
[21:01] | It’s not a fantasy. That was your promise to me. | 那不是幻想 那是你对我的承诺 |
[21:04] | Here’s another promise for you — | 我再给你个承诺 |
[21:06] | find my boy, | 找到我儿子 |
[21:08] | or the torments I will visit upon you | 否则我将给你的折磨 |
[21:11] | will be infinite. | 会是无尽的 |
[21:14] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[21:18] | You make this right, Dagon. | 你去解决这事 大衮 |
[21:21] | Make it right. | 解决它 |
[21:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:50] | I was communicating with Joshua. | 我在跟约书亚交流 |
[21:54] | He’s an angel. I, um… | 他是个天使 我… |
[21:56] | I was getting my orders. | 我在接受指示 |
[22:01] | I couldn’t kill you back there. | 我之前杀不了你 |
[22:03] | But now, I will take you to Heaven. | 但现在 我要带你回天堂 |
[22:07] | Your life will end, and your baby’s, too. | 你的生命将终结 你的宝宝也是 |
[22:10] | It’ll be swift and painless. | 那会迅速 没有痛苦 |
[22:11] | No. | 不 |
[22:14] | No, you don’t know… | 不 你不知道 |
[22:19] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不成功呢 |
[22:21] | No human form can step through that gate and survive. | 没有人类能踏过那扇门还活下来 |
[22:25] | Your souls will ascend to Heaven, | 你们的灵魂将升入天堂 |
[22:29] | and every cell of your beings | 你们的每个细胞 |
[22:31] | will return to the universe. | 都会回归宇宙 |
[22:36] | I am sorry, Kelly. | 对不起 凯莉 |
[22:39] | The son of Lucifer… | 那是路西法的儿子 |
[22:42] | this is a human/archangel hybrid. | 他是人/大天使混血儿 |
[22:47] | That power… | 他的力量 |
[22:49] | it’s beyond comprehension. | 无法想象 |
[22:50] | Your child | 你的孩子 |
[22:52] | could bring the universe to its knees. | 能让宇宙臣服 |
[22:57] | Or lift it to its feet. | 也或许能抬升它 |
[23:00] | This baby, nothing is born evil. | 这个孩子 人之初性本善 |
[23:04] | I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒险 |
[23:10] | None of us can. | 我们都不能 |
[23:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | Suicide mission, no contingencies, | 自杀任务 没有应急方案 |
[23:30] | blah, blah, blah. | 一堆废话 |
[23:33] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:35] | You don’t know where Castiel is. | 你不知道卡西迪奥在哪 |
[23:37] | But he’s an angel, | 但他是个天使 |
[23:39] | you’re an angel. | 你也是 |
[23:41] | Got a feeling, ya dig deep enough, | 我觉得 如果你好好想 |
[23:46] | you can make an excellent guess. | 能猜个八九不离十 |
[23:49] | Why would I tell you? | 我凭什么告诉你 |
[23:51] | You’re just Lucifer’s desperate, | 你只是路西法绝望 |
[23:53] | clingy side piece. | 粘人的跟班 |
[24:00] | ‘Cause being Lucifer’s side piece | 因为做路西法的跟班 |
[24:04] | has its perks. | 也是有好处的 |
[24:09] | Now think. | 快想 |
[24:11] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪了 |
[24:15] | WWCD Wwcd. | |
[24:18] | What would Castiel do? | 卡西迪奥会怎么做 |
[24:27] | You need to keep out of sight | 你别让人看到 |
[24:28] | until I can get us back on the road. | 等我准备好继续上路 |
[24:36] | I’m thirsty. I just want… | 我渴了 我就是想… |
[24:39] | Just…sit. | 坐下吧 |
[25:00] | Something happened to me, Castiel. | 我出了一件事 卡西迪奥 |
[25:07] | I lost hope. I tried to… | 我丧失了希望 我企图… |
[25:13] | I killed myself. | 自杀 |
[25:19] | I slit my wrists. | 我割了腕 |
[25:26] | I died. | 我死了 |
[25:29] | And then… | 然后 |
[25:33] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[25:38] | He brought me back to life. | 他让我复活了 |
[25:42] | Well, that was the pulse. | 这就是那阵震动 |
[25:46] | We felt that in Heaven. | 我们在天堂感觉到了 |
[25:47] | His power… | 他的力量 |
[25:50] | his soul surged through me, | 他的灵魂涌过了我 |
[25:54] | and it was good. | 那感觉很棒 |
[25:57] | Pure. I feel… | 很纯 我觉得… |
[25:59] | I know he is good. | 我知道他是好的 |
[26:03] | Kelly… | 凯莉 |
[26:06] | what your child did, that’s a testament to his power, | 你的孩子做的 那证明了他的力量 |
[26:09] | but it’s not proof of some goodness. | 但不能证明它的善良 |
[26:12] | He needs you alive. | 他需要你活着 |
[26:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[26:19] | Or maybe it was a miracle. | 也或许是个奇迹 |
[26:23] | Maybe…maybe everything that I’ve been through, | 或许我经历的一切 |
[26:26] | everything that I still have to go through, | 我还需要经历的一切 |
[26:29] | is happening for a reason. | 都是事出有因的 |
[26:32] | Maybe it’s part of some plan. | 或许这是一个计划的一部分 |
[26:35] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[26:39] | I used to believe in | 我曾经相信过 |
[26:43] | a plan. | 计划 |
[26:44] | I used to believe that I had some mission. | 我曾经相信 我有使命 |
[26:48] | But I have been through enough now to know that | 但我如今已经经历了很多 终于知道 |
[26:51] | everyone is just winging it. | 每个人都在临场发挥 |
[26:55] | Some of us quite badly. | 有些人发挥得不好 |
[26:57] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[26:59] | he’s just breaking toys. | 他只是在搞破坏 |
[27:01] | He’s sowing destruction and chaos, | 他在播种毁灭和混乱 |
[27:03] | and there is no grand purpose at work. | 这里面是没有什么大目标的 |
[27:07] | And there’s no special role for you. | 你也没有什么特别角色 |
[27:10] | When Lucifer took over Rooney’s body… | 路西法占据鲁尼身体时 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:16] | You were just there. | 你刚好在那儿而已 |
[27:25] | I know my baby can be good for this world. | 我知道我的宝宝能为世界做好事 |
[27:27] | Kelly, if he’s born… | 凯莉 如果他降生 |
[27:32] | that is not something you can survive. | 你肯定会因此送命 |
[27:36] | So even if you are right, | 就算你是对的 |
[27:38] | and even if the worst isn’t inevitable, | 就算最坏的可能并非不可避免 |
[27:42] | then who will care for him when you’re gone? | 那你死后 又有谁能来照顾他 |
[27:48] | Who? | 谁呢 |
[27:49] | Who is strong enough to protect him | 谁会足够强大能保护他 |
[27:51] | and to keep him from evil influences and | 还能让他不受邪恶的影响 |
[27:55] | to keep him on the righteous path? | 让他一直走正义之路 |
[28:03] | – What? – He just — he just kicked. | -怎么了 -他刚踢我了 |
[28:08] | Do you want to… | 你想… |
[28:11] | No. | 不了 |
[28:12] | It’s not a big deal, Castiel. | 这没什么的 卡西迪奥 |
[28:13] | He does it, like, 20 times a day. | 他每天要踢我20次呢 |
[28:32] | You stay away from her. | 你别碰她 |
[28:39] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[28:53] | Yeah, that’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[28:58] | What the hell are you thinking, huh? | 你怎么想的 |
[28:59] | – Dean? – What?! | -迪恩 -干嘛 |
[29:01] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[29:10] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[29:15] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[29:18] | Well, while you were scamming me for the Colt, | 你骗我的柯尔特枪时 |
[29:20] | Sam put a tracking app on your phone. | 萨姆在你的手机里安了追踪应用 |
[29:24] | Cass, when you came back, you didn’t even look us in the eye. | 小卡 你回来后 都不肯直视我们的眼睛 |
[29:28] | You wanna explain what’s going on here? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[29:30] | – Yeah. I found Dagon. – And? | -嗯 我找到大衮了 -然后呢 |
[29:32] | – Did you kill her? – No. But… | -你杀掉她了吗 -没有 但是 |
[29:35] | She’s difficult to kill, okay? | 她很不好杀 好吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah. You think? | 当然了 |
[29:41] | All right, so what are you doing here, then? | 好吧 那你在这里做什么 |
[29:44] | I… | 我… |
[29:46] | – My truck broke down. – Then… | -我的车坏了 -那 |
[29:49] | Then why didn’t you call us? Cass, we could’ve helped you. | 那你为什么不找我们 小卡 我们可以帮你的 |
[29:51] | I know. I wanted to keep you out of this. | 我知道 我不希望你们搅进来 |
[29:55] | I-I was trying to keep you safe. | 我是想保证你们的安全 |
[29:56] | You’re not our babysitter, Cass, okay? That is not your job. | 你不是我们的保姆 小卡 那不是你的工作 |
[30:00] | And when in our whole lives have we ever been safe? | 而且我们这辈子什么时候安全过了 |
[30:03] | This is my responsibility because it is my plan. | 这是我的责任 因为这是我的计划 |
[30:06] | Your plan? | 你的计划 |
[30:09] | He’s taking me to Heaven. | 他要带我去天堂 |
[30:12] | You’re taking her to the sandbox? | 你要带她去沙箱 |
[30:15] | Yes. I’m ending this, once and for all. | 对 我要彻底终结这一切 |
[30:18] | Kelly and her baby have to die. | 凯莉和她的宝宝必须死 |
[30:21] | No, they don’t. Listen, we found another way. | 不 不需要 听着 我们找到别的办法了 |
[30:24] | And you would know that if you would answer your phone. | 你要是肯接电话就会知道了 |
[30:26] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你们说什么呢 |
[30:27] | What you did with me, with — with Gadreel, remember? | 你对我 对嘉德利尔做的事 记得吗 |
[30:30] | The — the grace extraction. | 能量抽取 |
[30:31] | We take the grace from the baby, from the nephilim, | 我们拿走宝宝 拿非利人的能量 |
[30:33] | and then the baby just becomes — | 宝宝就变成 |
[30:35] | – Human. – Human. | -人类 -人类了 |
[30:36] | Wait a minute. That extraction, it nearly killed you. | 等等 那个抽取 险些要了你的命 |
[30:39] | – Yeah, but it didn’t. – Because we didn’t finish it. | -是啊 但我没死 -因为我们没完成 |
[30:41] | We don’t even know if this would work. | 我们都不知道这能否成功 |
[30:42] | There are kinks, yes, but it’s a plan. | 是有些问题 但至少是个计划 |
[30:45] | And it beats the hell out of certain death. | 总比必死无疑强 |
[30:49] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[30:54] | No. | 不 |
[30:58] | Hey, Kelly. Kelly. Hey, wait, wait. Wait a second, look. | 凯莉 凯莉 等等的 听着 |
[31:00] | We — we can’t imagine what you’ve been through, okay? | 我们无法想象你经历了什么 |
[31:02] | But we promised we’d find another way, and we did. | 但我们说过会想到别的办法 我们想到了 |
[31:04] | We found a better way. This can work. | 我们找到了别的办法 这能行的 |
[31:05] | I’m going with Castiel. | 我要跟卡西迪奥去 |
[31:06] | No, Kelly, if you go with Cass, | 不 凯莉 你跟小卡走 |
[31:08] | you die. Your baby dies. | 就死定了 你宝宝也死定了 |
[31:10] | I go with you, you take away the thing that makes him special. | 我跟你走 你会夺走他的特别之处 |
[31:12] | How does that matter if you’re both dead? | 如果你们都死了 那又有什么要紧 |
[31:13] | That’s the only thing that matters. | 那是唯一要紧的 |
[31:14] | – Okay, this girl has lost her mind. – Hey, Dean. | -这姑娘是疯了 -迪恩 |
[31:17] | Meanwhile, can we take this conversation elsewhere, guys? | 现在 我们能不能去别处谈 |
[31:19] | We’re kind of sitting ducks out here. | 我们在外面就是活靶子 |
[31:20] | Sam’s right. Dagon is after Kelly. Your truck is broke down. | 萨姆是对的 大衮在找凯莉 你的车坏了 |
[31:23] | Why don’t we get in the Impala, we’ll head back to the bunker, | 我们上宝贝车 回地堡 |
[31:25] | – and we’ll talk? We’ll figure it out. – Right. | -然后谈谈 我们商量清楚 -嗯 |
[31:32] | Okay, we’ll talk. | 好吧 我们谈谈 |
[31:34] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[31:35] | – It’s like herding cats. – Yeah. | -简直像赶猫一样困难 -是啊 |
[31:38] | Okay, so what? We — we go back to the bunker | 怎么办 我们回地堡 |
[31:40] | and we just try to convince them to stay there forever? | 然后努力说服他们留下吗 |
[31:43] | Dean. Locked. | 迪恩 锁着呢 |
[32:06] | It’s not supposed to happen this way. | 不该是这样的 |
[32:20] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[32:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[32:35] | Turn around. Where are you going? | 调头 你去哪 |
[32:37] | To Heaven. | 去天堂 |
[32:39] | The…sandbox, | 沙箱 |
[32:41] | if you tell me how to get there. | 只要你告诉我怎么去 |
[32:42] | Kelly, I can make you stop this car. | 凯莉 我可以逼你停车的 |
[32:46] | Why haven’t you? | 那你为什么不呢 |
[32:48] | Okay, why are you doing this? | 好吧 你为什么这么做 |
[32:50] | Because he chose you, Castiel. | 因为他选了你 卡西迪奥 |
[32:54] | When you put your hand on my stomach, I heard him. | 你把手放在我肚子上时 我听到了他 |
[32:56] | He spoke to me. | 他对我说话了 |
[32:58] | He told me that even if it seems scary, | 他说 虽然看上去很可怕 |
[33:00] | if I just went to the gate, | 只要我到达门口 |
[33:03] | if I just followed your plan, | 只要我听从你的计划 |
[33:07] | that you would make sure he was born. | 你会确保他的降生 |
[33:11] | Sam and Dean, they want to take away his powers | 萨姆和迪恩 他们想夺走他的力量 |
[33:13] | because they’re scared. | 那是因为他们害怕 |
[33:17] | But I’m not. | 但我不怕 |
[33:17] | – Kelly, you — – You asked me who would protect him, | -凯莉 -你问我等我死了 |
[33:21] | guide him when I’m gone. I know now. | 谁会保护他 引导他 我现在知道了 |
[33:25] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[33:27] | Me? That’s… | 我 那… |
[33:30] | I… | 我… |
[33:31] | I am not someone | 我不是一个 |
[33:34] | that you should put your faith in, Kelly. | 你该寄于信心的人 凯莉 |
[33:38] | I couldn’t kill Dagon back there. | 我之前都杀不了大衮 |
[33:40] | I lost two of my men. | 我失去了两个兄弟 |
[33:41] | I betrayed my friends, my family. | 我背叛了我的朋友 家人 |
[33:45] | Before all this happened, | 这一切发生前 |
[33:46] | I was a cut-rate political flack | 我是个二流政治宣传员 |
[33:49] | in an embarrassingly unprofessional relationship with my boss. | 跟我的老板有着丢人的不专业的感情关系 |
[33:56] | I don’t know why it’s me. | 我不知道为什么偏偏是我 |
[33:59] | And I don’t know why it’s you. | 也不知道为什么偏偏是你 |
[34:01] | But I know that we are destined for something here. | 但我知道 这是我们注定的命运 |
[34:06] | Something great. | 伟大的命运 |
[34:08] | Well, I wish I had your faith. | 真希望我有你的信心 |
[34:12] | You will. | 你会有的 |
[34:20] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[34:22] | What? The lying? The Heaven plan? | 哪部分 撒谎 天堂计划 |
[34:24] | Or the fact that I’m working on this stupid truck? | 还是我修这辆破开车 |
[34:26] | No, I mean, what’s wrong with Cass? | 不 小卡是怎么了 |
[34:29] | Well, he hasn’t exactly had a banner year. | 他这一年过得可不怎么样 |
[34:31] | I mean, think about it. Between Lucifer… | 想想看 路西法 |
[34:34] | killing Billie, Ramiel, | 杀比莉 雷米尔 |
[34:36] | everything’s been blowing up in his face. | 他事事不顺 |
[34:38] | And he’s so desperate for a win right now, | 他急着想要一次胜利 |
[34:39] | he can’t even see straight. | 根本想不清楚了 |
[34:41] | Go ahead and give it a try. | 启动试试 |
[35:02] | – This is it? – This is it. | -就是这里吗 -对 |
[35:06] | Kelly, are you sure? | 凯莉 你确定吗 |
[35:12] | As long as you’re here, I know it’s gonna be okay. | 只要你在 我知道会没事的 |
[35:32] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[35:34] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[35:35] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[35:37] | Hello, Joshua. | 你好 约书亚 |
[35:44] | I know you must be scared. | 我知道你肯定很害怕 |
[35:47] | But don’t be. | 不必 |
[35:54] | Hey, girl. | 你好 妹子 |
[35:58] | You two got so close! | 你俩就差一点啊 |
[36:00] | If I hadn’t made it here at the last possible second, uh… | 如果我不是在最后关头及时赶到 |
[36:06] | J.K. | 开玩笑的 |
[36:07] | Flipped your pal Kelvin ages ago, | 我早就撬开了你哥们凯文的嘴 |
[36:10] | then smoked him. | 然后灭了他 |
[36:13] | I’ve been here for hours. | 我在这儿等了好几个小时了 |
[36:16] | You stay away from her. | 你别碰她 |
[36:18] | What, no Colt? | 怎么 不拿柯尔特枪吗 |
[36:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:21] | You don’t even have it anymore? | 枪不在你手上了吗 |
[36:24] | Hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[36:35] | Look at him, your angelic defender. | 看他啊 你的守护天使 |
[36:40] | You really thought he was gonna save you? | 你真以为他能救你 |
[36:43] | This sad, fluttering, | 这个可悲 慌乱 |
[36:45] | aimless little moth? | 毫无目标的小蛾子 |
[36:48] | No. | 不 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:16] | Time to take this off the board. | 该把这个毁掉了 |
[37:22] | No! | 不 |
[37:30] | Okay. Who wants ice cream? | 好了 谁想吃冰淇淋 |
[37:41] | Kid, come on. It’s just getting sad. | 小子 得了 这太可悲了 |
[37:47] | Run. | 快跑 |
[38:00] | Adorbs! | 真可爱 |
[38:17] | – Cass! – No! | -小卡 -不 |
[38:26] | How… | 怎么… |
[38:29] | Call it a miracle. | 称之为奇迹吧 |
[39:05] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[39:07] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[39:09] | It was, um… | 那是… |
[39:11] | It was me. | 是我 |
[39:14] | But it was also… | 但也是 |
[39:23] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[39:34] | Thank you for coming to fight for us. | 谢谢你们来为我们而战 |
[39:37] | – Are you okay? – I am. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[39:42] | I’ve been so lost. | 我一直好迷茫 |
[39:46] | I’m not lost anymore. | 我现在不迷茫了 |
[39:48] | And I know now that this child must be born | 我现在知道 这个孩子必须降生 |
[39:52] | with all of his power. | 并且保留他的法力 |
[39:54] | You can’t actually mean that. | 你不是真心的吧 |
[39:56] | Yes. I do. I have faith. | 我是真心的 我有了信心 |
[40:05] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[40:08] | Hey, Cass, wait a second. Wait, hold on. Just… | 小卡 等等 等一下 |
[40:13] | You have to just trust me. | 你们得信任我 |
[40:14] | No, no, no, wait. Okay, whatever that thing did to you, | 不不 等等 不管那玩意对你做了什么 |
[40:17] | we’re not just gonna let you walk away. | 我们不能就这么让你走掉 |
[40:18] | – Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. – Yes, it is. | -是啊 那不可能的 -可能的 |
[40:24] | Don’t. | 别 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[40:55] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没说什么 |
[40:58] | He showed me. | 他给我看了 |
[41:01] | The future. | 未来 |