时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Dad’s on a hunting trip | 爸爸去猎魔了 |
[00:01] | and he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 好几天没回家了 |
[00:05] | We could take care of a few kitchen witches. | 我们应付得来几个小女巫 |
[00:06] | They get their power from demons. | 他们的法力来自恶魔 |
[00:08] | I mean, selling your soul at the crossroads kind of deal? | 在十字路口卖灵魂那种 |
[00:11] | So you guys were raised by a witch, but you’re hunters. | 你们是女巫养大的 却成了猎人 |
[00:15] | Yep. | 对 |
[00:16] | Dr. Hess wants to know everything | 海斯博士想了解一切 |
[00:18] | about our “Friends” The Winchesters — | 我们的”朋友”温家兄弟的事 |
[00:21] | their allies… | 他们的同盟 |
[00:22] | …their habits. | 他们的习惯 |
[00:23] | how does Sam get his hair so shiny? | 萨姆的头发怎么会那么油亮 |
[00:26] | When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly, | 当我看到大衮抓走了凯莉 |
[00:29] | I thought the angels could help. | 我觉得天使能帮上忙 |
[00:32] | And? | 怎么样呢 |
[00:34] | Time to take this off the board. | 该把这个毁掉了 |
[00:36] | No! | 不 |
[00:40] | I know now that this child must be born | 我现在知道 这个孩子必须降生 |
[00:43] | with all of his power. | 并且保留他的法力 |
[01:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:18] | You have to ring the bell. | 你得按铃 |
[01:21] | You startled me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[01:22] | What a delicate constitution you must have. | 你可真娇气 |
[01:28] | Uh, that is a lovely ring. | 戒指真好看 |
[01:32] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:34] | And if it goes missing, | 如果它丢了 |
[01:36] | I’ll know who to blame. | 我就知道该找谁了 |
[01:40] | I could cleanse your aura if you like. | 如果需要 我可以清理你的气 |
[01:43] | Looks a little…muddy. | 似乎有点浑浊 |
[01:53] | Coming! | 来了 |
[01:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:00] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉让您久等 |
[02:01] | – Are you Tasha? – Tasha Banes, yes. | -你是塔莎吗 -塔莎·贝恩斯 是的 |
[02:04] | – I called and… – Yes, right. I’m Andy. | -我打过电话 -是的 我是安迪 |
[02:06] | We’ve got you set up at the top of the stairs. | 我们为您安排了楼上的房间 |
[02:08] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[02:10] | So what brings you to Rock River? | 您为什么会来罗克河 |
[02:11] | Business or pleasure? | 公事还是私事 |
[02:13] | Little bit of both. | 都有吧 |
[02:26] | Reveal. | 现形 |
[02:28] | Now. | 马上 |
[02:30] | Reveal. | 现形 |
[02:32] | Now. | 马上 |
[02:34] | Reveal. | 现形 |
[03:34] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:19] | Okay, so last night… | 好吧 昨晚 |
[04:23] | that Super Mario power-up crap? | 超级马里奥开外挂的那一幕 |
[04:27] | That wasn’t Cass. | 那不是小卡 |
[04:31] | That freaking baby isn’t even born yet | 那个宝宝还没出生呢 |
[04:33] | and it sock puppeted him. | 就已经控制了他 |
[04:35] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[04:36] | Cass said that he had faith in Lucifer Jr.? | 小卡说他对小路西法有信心 |
[04:40] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:47] | I mean, look, this doesn’t make any sense to me either, Dean. | 听着 我也搞不懂 迪恩 |
[04:50] | But if we wanna have some shot at finding Cass, | 但如果我们还想找到小卡 |
[04:53] | then we have to… | 那我们就得 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. Uh, try and think like him. | 我不知道 尽量去从他的角度想 |
[04:59] | How? | 怎么想 |
[05:01] | Seriously, I mean up until now, if Cass messed up, | 说真的 在此之前 如果小卡搞砸了 |
[05:04] | if he did something wrong, | 如果他做错了事 |
[05:05] | but he thought it was for the right reasons, I got it. | 但他以为是出于正义的理由 我都理解 |
[05:07] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:08] | But last night, when I looked at him, | 但昨晚 我看着他时 |
[05:11] | I did not recognize the guy staring back at me. | 我不认得与我对视的那个人 |
[05:28] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[05:32] | I hope so. | 希望能 |
[05:38] | – It’s not me. – It’s not me. | -不是我的 -也不是我的 |
[05:52] | Must be one of Mom’s. | 肯定是妈妈的 |
[05:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:59] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[06:00] | Uh, I didn’t know y– Uh, it’s Alicia Banes. | 我不知道…我是艾莉西娅·贝恩斯 |
[06:04] | Alicia? Hey, what’s going on? | 艾莉西娅 怎么回事 |
[06:06] | – Like Max and Alicia? – Yeah. | -麦克斯和艾莉西娅吗 -嗯 |
[06:07] | Yeah, sorry to, um… Uh, Mary gave me | 抱歉 玛丽给了我 |
[06:10] | a couple different numbers to reach her, and we thought — | 好几个可以联络她的号码 我们觉得… |
[06:12] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[06:16] | I thought Mary would be down to help. | 我觉得玛丽可能会愿意帮忙 |
[06:18] | Uh, be our backup on this, um… | 给我们打个援手 |
[06:20] | You sound crazy. | 你在说疯话 |
[06:23] | Hey, guys. It’s Dean. | 两位 我是迪恩 |
[06:23] | – Uh, you okay? – Yeah, depends who you ask. | -你们没事吧 -嗯 看你问谁了 |
[06:27] | Um, Mom was hunting this witch | 妈妈去追捕一个 |
[06:28] | who’s killed people all over Wyoming. | 在怀俄明州到处杀人的女巫 |
[06:31] | Uh, anyway, Mom usually | 总之 妈妈一般 |
[06:33] | checks in with us, but she’s sort of disappeared. | 会跟我们报平安 但她失联了 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God. She did not disappear. | 天呐 她才没失联 |
[06:38] | She’s busy. | 不过是在忙 |
[06:39] | Wait, so — so your mom is missing? | 等等 那么你们的妈妈的确不见了吗 |
[06:41] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[06:42] | We’re on our way to Rock River, Wyoming. | 我们正要往怀俄明州罗克河去 |
[06:44] | But Max thinks I’m overreacting, but I — | 但麦克斯觉得我在小题大做 |
[06:46] | Because you’re being dramatic. | 因为你就是太夸张了 |
[06:48] | Mom’s fine. Stop bothering them. | 妈妈没事的 别打扰他们了 |
[06:50] | Fine. Okay. | 好啊 好吧 |
[06:52] | Hey, we’ll be okay. Uh, never mind. | 我们不会有事的 没事了 |
[06:54] | No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[06:58] | Hey, why don’t you text us your address? We’ll meet you. | 把地址发给我们 我们去跟你们碰头吧 |
[07:00] | You will? | 是吗 |
[07:02] | – They will what? – We’ll see you soon. | -是什么 -我们回头见 |
[07:05] | What the hell, man? What about Cass? | 搞什么 小卡怎么办 |
[07:07] | Dude, Cass ditched his cellphone. | 哥们 小卡丢了手机 |
[07:08] | Look, Jody put an APB out for Cass and Kelly | 乔迪给小卡和凯莉发了三州 |
[07:11] | across three states. | 全境通告 |
[07:12] | Until that shakes something loose | 直到收到什么回报 |
[07:14] | or we get some other break, | 或是找到了别的线索 |
[07:16] | all we’re doing is — is sitting here, | 我们就只能干坐着 |
[07:17] | banging our heads against a brick wall. | 拿头撞墙 |
[07:20] | Let’s get out there. Let’s… | 我们出去… |
[07:24] | Their mom’s on a hunting trip and hasn’t been home in a week. | 他们的妈妈去猎魔 一周没回家了 |
[07:33] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走 |
[08:03] | Please be a dear and shut that bloody thing off. | 行行好 把那玩意关掉 |
[08:09] | – It’s Dean. – And? | -是迪恩 -怎么了 |
[08:15] | This is Mary. Leave a message. | 我是玛丽 请留言 |
[08:17] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:18] | Hey, uh, just wanted to let you know that, uh, | 我就想告诉你 |
[08:20] | me and Sam, we’re uh, we’re heading out on a case | 我和萨姆 我们要去办个案子 |
[08:23] | with those witch twins, uh, Max and Alicia. | 跟那对儿巫师双胞胎 麦克斯和艾莉西娅 |
[08:27] | Um, I’ll text you the info, but, uh… | 我回头把信息发给你 |
[08:31] | I know the Brits have got you running nonstop. | 我知道英国人让你忙得脚不着地 |
[08:34] | So if you can help out, that’d be great. | 如果你能帮忙 那太好了 |
[08:39] | And even if you can’t swing by, | 就算你不能过来 |
[08:42] | can you call me back? | 能回个电话吗 |
[08:44] | Just some stuff going down that’s… | 就是发生了些事 |
[08:47] | kind of got me spun out. | 让我有点承受不来 |
[08:52] | Be good to talk to you. | 能跟你聊聊就好了 |
[09:00] | I suppose it amuses you to take Mary’s form, | 你一定觉得变成玛丽很好玩 |
[09:03] | or perhaps you believe it will inspire | 或许你是觉得这会 |
[09:06] | a bit of hesitation on my part. | 让我不愿下手 |
[09:15] | It will not. | 不会的 |
[09:30] | He’s not gonna talk. | 他不会开口的 |
[09:33] | The shifter has killed people, Mary. | 这个易形者杀了人 玛丽 |
[09:36] | This is the very beginning of what it deserves. | 它活该受折磨 这还只是个开头 |
[09:39] | And if it tells us where its family is, | 如果它肯说出它的家人在哪 |
[09:42] | well, then this will all stop. | 这一切都会停止 |
[09:47] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[09:52] | That eye of yours twitches when you lie. | 你撒谎的时候 眼睛会抽动 |
[09:56] | My eye twitches all the time. | 我的眼睛老抽动 |
[10:06] | Well, then, | 那么 |
[10:08] | I guess I know all about you. | 看来我完全了解你了 |
[10:18] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[10:21] | All right, well, we’re here. What do you got? | 好吧 我们到了 什么情况 |
[10:24] | Our mom was after a “borrower” witch. | 我们的妈妈去抓一个”借力者”巫师了 |
[10:26] | So witch that gets their power from a demon deal. | 就是通过恶魔交易得到法力的巫师 |
[10:30] | Okay, so you tracked your mom here? | 好吧 那么你们追踪你们妈妈来到了这儿 |
[10:31] | And now we tracked her | 现在我们又追踪她 |
[10:32] | to the only vegan restaurant in town. | 到了镇上一家素食餐厅 |
[10:34] | They told us where she was staying. | 他们告诉了我们她住在了哪 |
[10:37] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[10:38] | I got the bartender’s phone number. | 我拿到了酒保的号码 |
[10:42] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[10:45] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[10:47] | that car is still major. | 那车还是那么美 |
[10:50] | You want the tour? | 想看看吗 |
[10:51] | – Definitely. – Come on. | -当然了 -来吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:57] | Max isn’t really feelin’ this. | 麦克斯觉得根本没事 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I hadn’t noticed. | 嗯 没发现呢 |
[11:01] | He always thinks he knows Mom better, | 他总觉得他更了解妈妈 |
[11:02] | but it’s ’cause they’re both natural witches. | 但是 那是因为他们都是天生巫师 |
[11:05] | It’s who they are. | 他们就那样 |
[11:12] | Right? | 是吧 |
[11:13] | – Nice. – Yeah. | -不错嘛 -嗯 |
[11:14] | – Is that a grenade launcher? – Yes, she is. | -那是榴弹发射器吗 -是的 |
[11:18] | Yeah, but, uh, this is what we need right now. | 嗯 但这才是我们现在需要的 |
[11:21] | Witch killing bullets. | 杀女巫的子弹 |
[11:22] | And what about you? Uh, with magic. | 你呢 魔法方面 |
[11:26] | Nah, I don’t have it. | 没有 我没有 |
[11:27] | It’s just kind of a lot of noise to me. | 对我来说就像白噪 |
[11:30] | Magic is definitely their thing, you know? | 魔法是他们的专长 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:36] | When I was growing up, Dean and my dad | 小时候 迪恩和我爸爸 |
[11:37] | had the same thing with hunting, that bond. | 一起猎魔 那是他们的纽带 |
[11:41] | What about with Mary? | 和玛丽呢 |
[11:44] | I mean, she, uh, | 她… |
[11:45] | she gets into a case and just sort of vanishes. | 她去查案 就失踪了 |
[11:49] | Yeah. No, Mary’s a great hunter. | 嗯 玛丽是个好猎人 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:53] | Uh, she doesn’t seem like much of a hugger. | 她似乎不怎么喜欢拥抱 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | Let’s go find your mom. | 我们去找你们妈妈吧 |
[12:15] | Well, her car’s here. | 她的车在 |
[12:17] | Well, no one’s trying to hide it. That’s good news. | 没人打算把它藏起来 这是好事 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:27] | Not weird. At all. | 一点也不奇怪呢 |
[12:34] | All right, look, anything happens, you guys stay behind us. | 好吧 如果有情况 你们待在我们身后 |
[12:37] | Yeah. Sure. | 嗯 好 |
[12:39] | Alicia… | 艾莉西娅 |
[12:46] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[12:47] | Yes, please. We’re, uh, we’re looking for, uh — | 是的 我们在找… |
[12:50] | Max? Alicia? | 麦克斯 艾莉西娅 |
[12:52] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩怎么来了 |
[13:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:07] | Sam and Dean Winchester, | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[13:09] | meet the great Tasha Banes. | 这位是伟大的塔莎·贝恩斯 |
[13:11] | The kids have told me very nice things. | 孩子们跟我说了你们不少好话 |
[13:13] | Alicia basically made them come just in case you were in peril. | 艾莉西娅差不多逼他们来的 担心你有事 |
[13:17] | Well, that was unnecessary, | 根本没这必要 |
[13:19] | but very nice of you all the same. | 不过还是感谢你们了 |
[13:21] | Andy, can we get a couple rooms | 安迪 能给我的孩子 |
[13:22] | for my children and their friends? | 和他们的朋友安排房间吗 |
[13:23] | Sure. It’ll just be a minute. | 当然 这就好 |
[13:25] | Great. You can wait in my room. | 太好了 你们去我屋等吧 |
[13:28] | I have wine. | 我有酒 |
[13:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:32] | Wine. | 酒 |
[13:34] | So Rock River’s a dead end. No witches here, unfortunately. | 罗克河是死路一条 很遗憾 这里没有巫师 |
[13:38] | Thought this was the place — | 我以为真是这里呢 |
[13:39] | Well, then why didn’t you call us? | 那你怎么不打电话 |
[13:41] | I mean, we… | 我们 |
[13:44] | I called and texted a lot. | 我打了好几通电话 发了好多短信 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry, baby. My phone hasn’t been charging all day. | 对不起 我的手机一天没充电了 |
[13:50] | Oh, but I did find a fantastic acupuncturist. | 但我找到了个很棒的针灸医生 |
[13:54] | – Of course you did. – Of course you did. | -当然了 -当然了 |
[13:57] | You want me to help with that? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[13:58] | – Oh, I’ve got it. – No, but you always call | -我行的 -但你一向会在 |
[14:00] | on the fourth day of a hunt, no matter what. | 猎魔第四天打电话的 从无例外 |
[14:02] | Honestly, babe, it just slipped my — | 真的 我就是忘… |
[14:05] | Mom? You okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[14:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:11] | Sam, do the honors. | 萨姆 请吧 |
[14:12] | – Of course. – Alicia, put some music on. | -好 -艾莉西娅 放点音乐 |
[14:29] | I ordered food from that vegan place, | 我从那家素食餐厅点了吃的 |
[14:31] | but no deliveries. | 但不送餐 |
[14:32] | – Oh, I can get it. – Oh, I’ll grab it. | -我去拿吧 -我去吧 |
[14:34] | Uh, you guys stay, hang out, catch up. | 你们留下 聊聊天什么的 |
[14:36] | Dean…drink. | 迪恩 喝吧 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[14:50] | I must say, I am pumping with adrenaline. | 我得说 我现在非常兴奋 |
[14:52] | Perhaps we could find some privacy and tire ourselves out. | 或许我们可以找个僻静的地方 活动一下 |
[14:55] | It’s not illicit motel sex, but — | 虽然不像在旅馆那样偷偷摸摸 |
[14:57] | I remember us agreeing that was a onetime thing. | 我记得我们说好那是仅此一次 |
[15:00] | Did we? Ah, well. | 是吗 好吧 |
[15:03] | Ketch, it was a waste of time, that little torture session. | 凯奇 你的折磨就是浪费时间 |
[15:05] | Oh, you mean the information gathering session? | 你是指信息收集吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah, but we didn’t get any intel. | 是啊 但我们没得到任何情报 |
[15:11] | That shifter was never gonna betray his family, | 那个易形者根本不会背叛家族 |
[15:13] | and still you — | 但你还是 |
[15:14] | Sometimes pain works. Sometimes it doesn’t. | 有时候痛苦好使 有时候不好使 |
[15:17] | But anyone who tells you that torture is never the answer, | 但告诉你折磨不是办法的人 |
[15:20] | they haven’t been under the knife. | 是自己没挨过刀 |
[15:22] | But you enjoyed it, because that… | 但你很享受 因为刚刚 |
[15:25] | I have never seen that side of you. | 我从未见过你的那一面 |
[15:27] | Yes, well, Mary, I’m sad to say that you won’t become | 是啊 玛丽 很遗憾 你不会成为 |
[15:29] | the Jiminy Cricket of the British Men of Letters. | 英国记录者的蟋蟀杰米尼的 |
[15:33] | We don’t need a conscious. | 我们不需要一个良心 |
[15:37] | Such a trite idea, but we firmly believe | 说来老套 但我们坚定认为 |
[15:40] | the ends do justify the means. | 为了结果可以不择手段 |
[15:43] | They didn’t this time. | 这次就不行 |
[15:44] | Ah, but look, you’re still with us. | 但是 你这不还没走吗 |
[15:50] | Feel free to call Mick Davies. | 你大可以打给米克·戴维斯 |
[15:52] | Have him write me up. | 让他给我记过 |
[15:54] | Well, Mick’s not answering his phone. | 米克不接电话 |
[15:57] | And his e-mails have stopped. | 也不再发邮件了 |
[15:59] | I’m sure he’s busy. | 他肯定忙着呢 |
[16:01] | When you get called to London by the old men, | 被长老叫去伦敦 |
[16:03] | it’s not all pints of stout and trips to Savile Row. | 可不是去喝酒逛街的 |
[16:08] | Oh, and you should probably return Dean’s call. | 你大概该回迪恩的电话 |
[16:12] | Wouldn’t want him to think Mummy doesn’t love him. | 可别让他觉得妈妈不爱他 |
[16:28] | Expecting a call? | 在等电话吗 |
[16:31] | Alicia… | 艾莉西娅 |
[16:32] | – Guess not. – …let’s say later, I… | -看来不会了 -待会儿 |
[16:34] | hypothetically might need your Jeep | 我可能需要开你的吉普 |
[16:37] | – to take it out for maybe a little cruise. – Mm, let’s not. | -出去兜兜风 -还是算了 |
[16:39] | You know, I gotta say, you did a bang up job with those two. | 我得说 你把他俩养得很不错 |
[16:43] | You must be drunk. | 你肯定是喝醉了 |
[16:44] | Off of wine? | 喝红酒喝醉吗 |
[16:46] | – Not fair. – Yeah. | -不公平 -嗯 |
[16:48] | I did the best I could for Max and Alicia. | 我为麦克斯和艾莉西娅尽力了 |
[16:51] | – No. – I got lucky. | -不 -我是走运 |
[16:54] | I see how you are with them, all right? It’s good. | 我看到你跟他们在一起的样子了 这很好 |
[16:56] | You know, they’re — they’re happy. | 他们很开心 |
[17:02] | Alicia said you grew up in the life. | 艾莉西娅说你是猎着魔长大的 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Yeah, my dad raised me and Sam to hunt. | 是啊 我爸爸从小教我和萨姆猎魔 |
[17:09] | And your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[17:13] | That’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[17:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 好吧 |
[17:16] | Family’s always complicated. | 家庭一向如此 |
[17:19] | Parents always seem smart and strong and perfect. | 父母看上去总是似乎明智 强大 完美 |
[17:24] | It’s only when you grow up that you realize | 但你长大后才意识到 |
[17:26] | that they’re just people. | 他们也是人 |
[17:41] | And even if you can’t swing by, | 就算你不能过来 |
[17:44] | can you call me back? | 能回个电话吗 |
[17:46] | Just some stuff going down that’s… | 就是发生了些事 |
[17:49] | kind of got me spun out. | 让我有点承受不来 |
[17:54] | Be good to talk to you. | 能跟你聊聊就好了 |
[18:01] | Well, I can’t just send him to you economy comfort, | 我又不能用经济舱飞他过去 |
[18:04] | now can I? | 是吧 |
[18:07] | The package is in the armory now. | 包裹已经在军械库了 |
[18:09] | We gave it a lot number. | 我们登记了号码 |
[18:10] | 12257 1-2-2-5-7. | |
[18:16] | We’ll speak when you get in. | 你到了我们再聊 |
[18:19] | Tra. | 再见 |
[18:34] | You’ve made yourself at home. | 你挺自在啊 |
[18:38] | Can I help you with something? | 有事吗 |
[18:41] | I use Mick’s computer for e-mail. | 我用米克的电脑查邮件 |
[18:46] | Uh, uh, yeah, well, have at it. | 好啊 请吧 |
[19:11] | There’s a message from Mick. | 米克发来了新消息 |
[19:14] | He says he’s gonna be stuck in London a few more weeks. | 他说他要在伦敦多留几周了 |
[19:19] | Well…there you are. | 这不就得了 |
[19:30] | Food! | 食物 |
[19:32] | – Who’s hungry? – Me! | -谁饿了 -我 |
[19:33] | – Oh, my goodness. Thank you. – All right. | -天呐 谢谢 -太好了 |
[19:35] | – Ooh, it smells so good. – All right, let’s see what we’ve got. | -好香啊 -看看都有什么 |
[19:37] | – Here, I can set up over here. – Okay. | -我来摆桌子吧 -好嘞 |
[19:39] | – We’ll be right back, y’all. – Sure. | -我们就回来 -嗯 |
[19:42] | Ah, you two. Get it — get it down. Grab some napkins. | 你俩摆好桌子 拿点餐巾纸 |
[19:45] | I know that look. What’s up? | 我见过那表情 怎么了 |
[19:47] | This was posted outside the restaurant. | 这是贴在餐厅外面的 |
[19:50] | That guy we saw earlier, coming out of the cellar? | 之前我们见到从地窖出来的人 |
[19:52] | He’s been missing for a month. | 他已经失踪一个月了 |
[19:54] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 挺奇怪 |
[19:56] | Well, maybe Tasha’s wrong. | 或许塔莎错了 |
[19:57] | Maybe there is something going on here. | 或许这里的确有问题 |
[19:59] | – Yeah. I’ll let ’em know. – No, no, no. Let’s… | -嗯 我去告诉他们 -不不 |
[20:03] | We can handle it. Come on. | 我们能解决的 走吧 |
[20:49] | This is Dean’s other other cell, | 这是迪恩的另一部另一部电话 |
[20:51] | so you must know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[20:55] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:57] | Sorry I couldn’t pick up before. I’ve been on a hunt with Ketch. | 抱歉我之前没接 我跟凯奇猎魔去了 |
[21:02] | And, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you and Sam. | 很抱歉我一直没有陪伴你和萨姆 |
[21:09] | But I wanna be. | 但我想陪你们 |
[21:11] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[21:14] | I just… | 我只是 |
[21:17] | I need to finish this. | 需要完成这个 |
[21:21] | I miss you boys. | 我想你们 |
[21:23] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[21:27] | …she made me get out of the car… | 她逼我下了车 |
[21:29] | – She did not. – …to make a phone call in the rain. | -才没有 -让我在雨里接电话 |
[21:32] | – Oh, my God. Alicia. – He just got out to yell at me. | -天呐 艾莉西娅 -他就是下车来吼我 |
[21:49] | Smells like death. | 一股腐臭味儿 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:54] | Go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[21:55] | What? You. | 什么 你去 |
[21:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:01] | – Alicia… – Was it that serious? | -艾莉西娅 -有那么严重吗 |
[22:03] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[22:06] | Ladies, I’m gonna leave you alone now | 女士们 我要留下你们两个女的 |
[22:08] | to have some girl time. | 谈谈心了 |
[22:10] | Since when are you not a part of girl time? | 你什么时候不参与女人谈心了 |
[22:12] | Since I’ve got a date with that hot bartender | 我跟那个素食餐厅的 |
[22:16] | from that vegan restaurant. | 性感酒保有约 |
[22:18] | We’re gonna have some… guy time. | 我们要享受点 男人时光 |
[22:20] | Hey, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 可别做什么我不会做的事 |
[22:23] | Right. Right. | 嗯 好啊 |
[22:25] | And what exactly was that? | 那能是什么呢 |
[22:30] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[22:43] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[22:55] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[23:07] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[23:10] | – Her heart’s been ripped out. – So have theirs. | -她的心被掏了 -他们的也是 |
[23:16] | Wait, this is everybody that’s in the house. | 等等 这是那栋房子里的每个人了 |
[23:20] | Okay, well, if this is the real Tasha, | 好吧 如果这是真塔莎 |
[23:21] | then who the hell was I talking to up there? | 那刚刚楼上跟我说话的是谁 |
[23:33] | Hey, Max. Uh… | 麦克斯 |
[23:34] | I saw the light. You guys find some trouble to get into? | 我看到光了 你们找到什么麻烦了吗 |
[23:36] | Nah. No, no. We — we — we just, uh… | 不不 我们… |
[23:46] | I just… | 我刚刚还… |
[25:02] | Mick. | 米克 |
[25:32] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 快开啊 |
[26:02] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[26:10] | So now we’re reporting to low-rent Christian Bale? | 我们要向低配版的克里斯蒂安·贝尔汇报了 |
[26:13] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[26:15] | I don’t like that guy. He creeps me out. | 我不喜欢那家伙 他让我不舒服 |
[26:18] | This is Dean’s other other cell, | 这是迪恩的另一部另一部电话 |
[26:18] | 玛丽·温彻斯特 萨姆·温彻斯特 | |
[26:20] | so you must know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[26:22] | Dean, call me. | 迪恩 打给我 |
[26:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:32] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[26:34] | Your handprint doesn’t open this room | 你的掌纹是无法打开这个房间的 |
[26:36] | because it’s not for you. | 因为你就不该进来 |
[26:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[26:41] | Why is Mick’s body in a box? | 为什么米克的尸体在一个盒子里 |
[26:45] | An unfortunate werewolf mishap. | 是很不幸的狼人事故 |
[26:48] | A werewolf | 狼人 |
[26:50] | shot him in the head? | 一枪爆了他的头吗 |
[26:53] | It’s not impossible. | 并非不可能 |
[26:57] | You’re a psychopath. | 你是个变态 |
[26:58] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[27:02] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[27:05] | Mick was weak. He wasn’t one of us. | 米克太软弱 他不像我们 |
[27:15] | When will you realize that we will do whatever it takes | 你什么时候才能明白 我们会不惜一切 |
[27:18] | to rid this world of the things that go bump in the night? | 铲除这世间的怪物 |
[27:24] | Something that people like Mick and your sons | 这是米克和你的儿子们 |
[27:28] | are incapable of. | 做不到的 |
[27:40] | Don’t talk about my boys. | 别提我的儿子 |
[27:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:50] | I’ve been cleaning up after them for months. | 我收拾他们的烂摊子有好几个月了 |
[27:53] | I took care of those federal agents | 我解决了那些他们 |
[27:55] | they stupidly allowed to live. | 不该留活口的联邦探员 |
[27:57] | I killed a psychic girl they thought was…human. | 我杀了一个被他们视为人类的灵力少女 |
[28:02] | Honestly, they’re damn sloppy. | 老实说 他们太大意了 |
[28:08] | I think you mean… | 我觉得你是想说 |
[28:10] | decent. | 正派 |
[28:13] | It’s the end for the American Hunters. | 美国猎人完了 |
[28:15] | Their time has passed. | 他们的时代结束了 |
[28:18] | But I can keep you safe. | 但我可以保护你 |
[28:21] | If you just play your part, | 只要你肯听话 |
[28:24] | if you play nice… | 只要你乖乖配合 |
[28:32] | I don’t play nice. | 我从不会乖乖的 |
[28:40] | Are we done? | 打够了没 |
[28:45] | Those Enochian brass knuckles | 那天使铁莲花 |
[28:48] | only work on angels. And sadly, I’m not an — | 只对天使有用 很遗憾 我不是天… |
[28:54] | Brass knuckles are brass knuckles. | 铁莲花就是铁莲花 |
[29:01] | Oh, you bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[29:12] | – No, I think he’s really – Who are you? | -不 我觉得他真… -你是谁 |
[29:14] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[29:16] | What did you do to my mom? | 你把我妈妈怎么了 |
[29:17] | – Max! What are you – Wait, wait, wait. | -麦克斯 你干什么 -等等 |
[29:19] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[29:19] | – What are you doing? – Let her go! | -你干什么 -放开她 |
[29:21] | – That’s not your mom. – What? | -那不是你妈妈 -什么 |
[29:22] | What are you talking — Mom! | 你说什么呢 妈妈 |
[29:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. It’s okay. | 等等 没事的 |
[29:25] | Max, what is wrong, sweetie? | 麦克斯 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[29:27] | Don’t! Don’t. You are not my mom. | 别 你不是我妈妈 |
[29:30] | – Max – I don’t know what kind of thing you are, | -麦克斯 -我不知道你是什么 |
[29:31] | but you are not my mom. | 但你不是我妈妈 |
[29:34] | Max! Stop! | 麦克斯 住手 |
[29:36] | Reveal. Now! | 现形 马上 |
[29:39] | Reveal! | 现形 |
[29:43] | The…the room, end of the hall. | 走廊尽头的房间 |
[29:46] | Top of the stairs. | 最顶楼 |
[29:51] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[29:58] | Got him. | 走 |
[30:13] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[30:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:21] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[30:22] | People are trying to sleep. | 还有人想睡觉呢 |
[30:25] | All right, lady, craft time’s over. | 好了 女士 玩乐时间结束了 |
[30:31] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[30:36] | Sam, this magic, what is this? | 萨姆 这魔法是怎么回事 |
[30:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | How lucky am I? | 我多幸运啊 |
[30:48] | Such an impressive witch. | 这么厉害的巫师 |
[30:51] | Maybe you’ll take the deal the last bitch wouldn’t. | 或许你会接受上一个贱人不肯接受的协议 |
[31:11] | My mother…you killed her. | 我妈妈 你杀了她 |
[31:15] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[31:17] | What did you do to those people? | 你把那些人怎么了 |
[31:20] | Let me show you. | 我来给你们看 |
[31:28] | I’m reaching the end of my very long life, | 我漫长的生命就要终结了 |
[31:31] | and it’s a problem ’cause I sold my soul for power. | 这是个问题 因为我为法力出卖了灵魂 |
[31:34] | So when I pass, my soul goes to Hell. | 等我去世 我的灵魂会下地狱 |
[31:37] | Unless I can find someone to take the burden, | 除非 我能找人承担我的重担 |
[31:41] | to take my magic. | 接受我的魔法 |
[31:46] | Sam! Mom! | 萨姆 妈妈 |
[31:47] | When your mother found me, | 你妈妈找到我后 |
[31:51] | and when I realized what she was, | 当我意识到她是什么时 |
[31:54] | I offered to teach her. | 我提议教她 |
[31:57] | I offered her my power. | 我提议给她我的法力 |
[32:04] | But even dying, she was rude. | 但就算她要死了 也很粗鲁 |
[32:12] | So… | 所以 |
[32:14] | I made her into one of my creatures. | 我把她做成了我的玩偶 |
[32:31] | That doll has all of your mother’s memories. | 那个玩偶有你妈妈全部的记忆 |
[32:50] | It’s her. Mostly. | 那差不多就是她 |
[32:53] | Just like the others. | 就像其他人 |
[32:55] | Rick, Andy — they do what I want, when I want. | 里克 安迪 他们完全听从我的 |
[32:59] | I’m old. I like things a certain way. | 我老了 我有自己的习惯 |
[33:03] | No. | 不 |
[33:04] | No! | 不 |
[33:15] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[33:16] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[33:19] | well, then all of them just fall apart. | 那他们都会分崩离析 |
[33:23] | So here’s the offer. | 我的提议是 |
[33:26] | You take my power. | 你接受我的法力 |
[33:28] | You take my burden, and my doll — your mother — | 承担我的重担 继承我的玩偶 你妈妈 |
[33:33] | will stay with you and your sister forever. | 就能永远陪伴你和你妹妹 |
[33:38] | Just one big happy family. | 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[33:41] | Max, no. Listen to me. | 麦克斯 不 听我说 |
[33:42] | Your mother is gone, okay? | 你妈妈已经死了 |
[33:44] | It’s awful and it sucks… …but that’s | 虽然很糟糕 但是… |
[33:50] | So… | 那么 |
[33:52] | do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[34:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[34:19] | No! | 不 |
[34:26] | Take it… | 接受 |
[34:29] | and the deal is done. | 交易就完成 |
[34:40] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[35:12] | Alicia. | 艾莉西娅 |
[35:13] | Hey, hold on. Just — just take it easy. Take it easy. | 撑住 放松 放松 |
[35:16] | We’re gonna get you some help. | 我们会找人救你的 |
[35:17] | – Why did you… – Max, listen to me. | -你为什么 -麦克斯 听我说 |
[35:22] | I had to, okay? | 我必须那么做 |
[35:24] | That deal wasn’t with her. It was with a demon. | 那交易不是跟她做 是跟一个恶魔 |
[35:26] | You even touch that magic, you lose your soul. | 你碰那魔法 你就会失去灵魂 |
[35:29] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[35:33] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:37] | Don’t fight. Don’t — Shh, shh. Just take it easy, okay? | 别用劲 放松点 |
[35:40] | Take a breath. | 呼吸 |
[35:43] | Alicia? | 艾莉西娅 |
[35:51] | She, uh… | 她… |
[35:57] | Alicia? | 艾莉西娅 |
[36:01] | What? | 什么 |
[36:03] | Please. No, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[36:10] | Please, no. No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[36:26] | Hey, Max, um, this is, uh… | 麦克斯 这… |
[36:31] | Look, you — you’re probably in shock right now, | 你现在可能还很震惊 |
[36:33] | but it’s gonna pass. | 但那会过去的 |
[36:35] | And then it’s gonna hurt. | 然后会很痛苦 |
[36:40] | I could’ve saved them… | 我本可以救她们的 |
[36:43] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[36:45] | If I had just… | 如果我… |
[36:47] | taken Alicia seriously. | 听进去艾莉西娅的话 |
[36:49] | Come on, man, you can’t think like that. | 得了 别那么想 |
[36:50] | Just stop talking. | 别说了 |
[36:54] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:59] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[37:01] | We’ll, uh, go get some supplies. | 我们去买点东西 |
[37:04] | We have to, uh — | 我们得… |
[37:05] | We gotta burn the bodies, Max. | 我们得火葬他们 麦克斯 |
[37:09] | Like my dad. | 就像我爸爸 |
[37:14] | I can do it. | 我来吧 |
[37:16] | I… | 我… |
[37:18] | I should do it. | 该由我来 |
[37:21] | You two get out of here. | 你俩走吧 |
[37:23] | – Max, we would – Please. | -麦克斯 我们… -拜托了 |
[37:27] | Please just… | 拜托 |
[37:46] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[37:48] | You saved him. | 你救了他 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:52] | Yeah, he seemed super saved. | 是啊 他看上去很好呢 |
[37:57] | You know, I was watching them this | 我看着他们 |
[37:59] | loving family. | 有爱的一家人 |
[38:01] | The kind we should’ve had. | 就像我们本该的那样 |
[38:04] | And now just like that, it’s gone. | 现在 突然就没了 |
[38:09] | Dean, you couldn’t let Max | 迪恩 你不能让麦克斯 |
[38:11] | make some deal for his soul. | 出卖灵魂的 |
[38:14] | Sam, we do terrible things all the time | 萨姆 我们经常为了救彼此 |
[38:16] | to save each other. | 做很过分的事 |
[38:18] | I mean, that’s what you do for family. | 为了家人这是应该的 |
[38:20] | Who am I to stop him? | 我凭什么阻止他 |
[38:23] | Well, he’s strong. He’ll be all right. | 他很坚强 他不会有事的 |
[38:29] | Yeah, I’m not so sure. | 嗯 我不太确定 |
[38:41] | What happened? I feel… | 怎么回事 我觉得… |
[38:44] | Ugh, I feel like I drank too much tequila. | 我觉得好像喝多了龙舌兰 |
[38:50] | What…w-what did you do? What… | 你做了什么 怎么… |
[38:53] | – Are you hurt? – No, no, no, no. I-I… | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[38:56] | I’ll explain everything. | 我回头再解释 |
[38:57] | But we gotta go now. Okay? | 但我们得走了 好吗 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:45] | Hey, it’s me. Sorry I couldn’t pick up before. | 是我 抱歉我之前没接 |
[39:48] | I’ve been on a hunt with Ketch. | 我跟凯奇猎魔去了 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you and Sam, | 很抱歉我一直没有陪伴你和萨姆 |
[39:53] | but I wanna be. | 但我想陪你们 |
[39:54] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[39:56] | I just…I need to finish this. | 我只是 需要完成这个 |
[39:59] | I miss you boys. | 我想你们 |
[40:01] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[40:08] | Dean, call me. | 迪恩 打给我 |
[40:10] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:15] | Sam? Hey, it’s Mom. Something’s wrong. | 萨姆 是妈妈 出事了 |
[40:20] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[40:32] | Good of you to rejoin me. | 很高兴你醒来了 |
[40:34] | A Taser? | 电击枪 |
[40:37] | Not really a fair fight. | 不太公平啊 |
[40:42] | If only you’d been as ruthless as I hoped, | 如果你能像我希望的那么无情 |
[40:45] | this could have worked out. | 结果就会很好的 |
[40:49] | Remember, Mary, | 记住 玛丽 |
[40:52] | I gave you a chance. | 我给过你机会 |
[40:58] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[41:01] | You kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[41:15] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[41:17] | You’re an asset. | 你是个资源 |
[41:19] | We have other plans for you. | 我们对你另有安排 |
[41:24] | Now, Mary… | 好了 玛丽 |
[41:30] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |