时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | These Hunters are out of control. | 这些猎人已经失控了 |
[00:10] | The brothers Winchester, in particular, | 尤其是温家兄弟 |
[00:12] | which Lady Bevell has exhaustedly documented. | 而贝维尔夫人早已竭力阐明 |
[00:17] | The grand experiment recruiting American Hunters | 收服美国猎人的大实验 |
[00:20] | has failed. | 失败了 |
[00:23] | – What would you like me to do? – Exterminate them, | -要我怎么做 -铲除他们 |
[00:26] | Every…last…one. | 一个不剩 |
[00:30] | This is not a baby. This is the spawn of Lucifer. | 那不是个孩子 那是路西法的后代 |
[00:33] | – Cass? – No! | -小卡 -不要 |
[00:35] | And I know now that this child must be born | 我现在知道 这个孩子必须降生 |
[00:38] | with all of his power. | 并且保留他的法力 |
[00:40] | Dr. Hess wants to know everything | 海斯博士想了解一切 |
[00:42] | about the Winchesters. | 温家兄弟的事 |
[00:44] | Sorry I couldn’t pick up before. I’ve been on a hunt with Ketch. | 抱歉我之前没接 我跟凯奇猎魔去了 |
[00:47] | Dean? We’ve got a problem. | 迪恩 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[00:50] | It’s the end for the American Hunters. | 美国猎人完了 |
[00:53] | But I can keep you safe. | 但我可以保护你 |
[00:55] | if you play nice. | 只要你乖乖配合 |
[00:59] | I don’t play nice. | 我从不会乖乖的 |
[01:54] | Good puppy. | 狗狗乖 |
[02:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:27] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:35] | Well, looks like she hasn’t been here for a while. | 看来她有一阵没来这里了 |
[02:37] | Yeah. All her stuff is gone. | 嗯 她的东西都不在 |
[02:40] | Did she say she was moving on or… | 她有说她要离开这儿吗 还是 |
[02:42] | No, I told you what she said. | 不 我把她的话告诉你了 |
[02:43] | She said, “Dean, call me. We have a problem.” | 她说”迪恩 打给我 我们有麻烦了” |
[02:45] | And then that was it. She didn’t sound happy. | 然后就没了 她语气可不太愉快 |
[02:47] | Okay, well, when she’s not here, | 好吧 她不在这里时 |
[02:48] | she’s been bunking with the Brits. So maybe — | 就住在英国人那里 那或许 |
[02:50] | Well, dude, I’ve called Mick, like, six times. | 哥们 我给米克打六通电话了 |
[02:52] | He’s been radio silent since they sent him to London. | 自从他被派去伦敦就一直杳无音信 |
[02:59] | Ketch, calling to see if my Mom’s with you. | 凯奇 我想问问我妈是不是在你那儿 |
[03:04] | It’s Dean. | 是迪恩 |
[03:06] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[03:08] | Because I’d like to speak to her, that’s why. | 就因为我想跟她说话 |
[03:12] | No, I’m not being terse. | 不 我不是不耐烦 |
[03:12] | Look, if you haven’t seen her, do you know where she is? | 如果你没见着她 你知道她在哪吗 |
[03:15] | No, I’m not being curt either. | 不 我也没粗暴 |
[03:17] | Look, I don’t have time for Manners 101 from you, okay? | 我没工夫听你讲基本礼仪 |
[03:19] | If she’s with you, I wanna know about it. | 如果她在你那儿 我想知道 |
[03:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:25] | Such a dick. | 混蛋 |
[03:26] | – And? – He says he hasn’t seen Mom in over a week. | -怎么样 -他说他一周多没见着妈妈了 |
[03:28] | But Mom called two days ago, | 但妈妈两天前才打来 |
[03:30] | said she was working a case with him. | 说在跟他办案 |
[03:32] | Which means he’s lying. | 所以他撒谎了 |
[03:33] | But why would he — | 但他为什么要 |
[03:37] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[03:39] | Jody, hey. No, what? | 乔迪 没 怎么了 |
[03:44] | No. | 没有 |
[03:46] | – No, we hadn’t heard. – Mom? | -我们没听说 -妈妈吗 |
[03:50] | When? What the hell happened? | 什么时候 怎么回事 |
[03:54] | Oh, no. No, I-I… | 不 不 我… |
[03:56] | Yeah, thanks for letting me know. | 嗯 多谢告知我 |
[03:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:00] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[04:05] | – How? – She was, uh, | -怎么死的 -她… |
[04:08] | mauled by a wild animal in a wooded area | 在林子里被一只野兽咬死了 |
[04:10] | that doesn’t have animals that do that, in South Carolina. | 但那一带就没有那样的猛兽 南卡罗莱纳 |
[04:13] | But I thought she was in Ireland. | 她不是在爱尔兰吗 |
[04:20] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[04:23] | Dean, that’s the second Hunter death | 迪恩 这是我们两周来 |
[04:25] | we’ve heard about in two weeks. | 第二起听闻的猎人死亡了 |
[04:26] | I know. But two doesn’t mean a pattern. | 我知道 但两个不算规律 |
[04:30] | Three would. | 三个就是了 |
[04:31] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[04:33] | Mom’s a Hunter, | 妈妈也是猎人 |
[04:36] | and no one knows where she is. | 现在没人知道她在哪 |
[04:52] | People who do what we do, | 干我们这行的人 |
[04:55] | you know there are gonna be deaths, but… | 你知道总会有人送命 但是 |
[04:58] | This… | 这… |
[05:03] | These wounds — I mean, | 这伤口 |
[05:04] | we’ve only seen something this bad a few times. | 这么严重的我们也就见过几次 |
[05:07] | Hellhound? | 地狱猎犬 |
[05:08] | Yeah. But it doesn’t make any sense. | 对 但这毫无道理 |
[05:10] | Why would a — why would a demon sic a hellhound on her? | 恶魔为什么要对她放地狱猎犬 |
[05:14] | – Why did she leave Ireland? – I don’t know, Dean. | -她又为什么离开爱尔兰 -我不知道 迪恩 |
[05:17] | All right, well, counting Eileen, | 好吧 算上艾琳 |
[05:19] | that makes seven Hunters in three weeks. | 那么三周里有七个猎人死掉了 |
[05:22] | Yeah, and those are the ones we know about. | 嗯 这还是我们知道的 |
[05:24] | Seven monster-related deaths. | 七起与怪物有关的死亡 |
[05:27] | I mean, what, did all the things out there | 怎么 外面那些怪物 |
[05:29] | suddenly start working together? | 突然开始合作了吗 |
[05:30] | Dean, monsters and demons don’t team up. | 迪恩 怪物和恶魔不会联手 |
[05:32] | Seven Hunters are gone. | 死了七个猎人 |
[05:34] | We can’t grab a signal from Mom’s phone. | 我们一直搜不到妈妈手机的信号 |
[05:35] | Cass has Kelly Kline who knows where. | 小卡带着凯莉·克莱恩去了鬼知道哪里 |
[05:38] | Mick has slipped off the grid. Ketch is lying to us. | 米克消失不见 凯奇在对我们撒谎 |
[05:40] | I-I… | 我… |
[05:43] | I wanna punch something in the face. | 我想揍点什么 |
[05:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:46] | Hold on to that, | 留着那股怒气 |
[05:48] | ’cause it looks like we got a hellhound to deal with. | 因为看来我们得对付一只地狱猎犬了 |
[05:51] | Which means… | 那么说 |
[05:53] | How many times do I have to repeat myself? | 我还要重复多少遍 |
[05:57] | Find me Kelly Kline! | 给我找到凯莉·克莱恩 |
[06:00] | As a concept, it’s ridiculously simple, | 这个概念简直简单[笨]到可笑 |
[06:03] | as are you! | 你也一样 |
[06:04] | Please don’t yell. I’m trying. | 请别吼我 我在尽力了 |
[06:06] | “I’m trying.” Well, try harder! | “我尽力了” 那再更努力点 |
[06:08] | As if your almost-life depended on it. | 就好像你可怜的生命就指着它了 |
[06:11] | Yes, my King. | 是 吾王 |
[06:13] | Bear down. What do you know? | 说 你都知道什么 |
[06:16] | We know Dagon is dead and can’t protect Kelly. | 我们知道大衮已死 不能保护凯莉了 |
[06:18] | Which makes your task even easier. | 那么你的任务该更简单了 |
[06:20] | We know Lucifer’s son is almost due. | 我们知道路西法的儿子就要生了 |
[06:22] | Which makes your task more crucial. | 那么你的任务就更重要了 |
[06:24] | We know we don’t know how powerful he’ll be when born. | 我们知道 我们不知道他降生后会多么强大 |
[06:27] | Which makes you an idiot. | 那么你就是白痴了 |
[06:29] | I know that, too. | 这我也知道 |
[06:29] | Apparently, you and the legion of demons | 看来 你和我派去执行这项任务的 |
[06:32] | that I’ve assigned to this task | 恶魔大军 |
[06:34] | haven’t been motivated properly. | 没有得到足够的激励 |
[06:38] | – Follow me. – You going to skin me alive, Sire? | -跟我来 -你要活剥我的皮吗 陛下 |
[06:40] | Would it be that simple. | 那么简单还好了 |
[06:42] | I have to remind you and your team of screwups | 我要提醒你和你们那群废物 |
[06:45] | of the pride of superior work, | 优秀工作的骄傲 |
[06:48] | the thrill of pleasing me, | 取悦我的兴奋感 |
[06:50] | and the gratification of living one more day. | 以及多活一天的满足感 |
[07:09] | Hello, Rick. | 你好 里克 |
[07:13] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[07:16] | No, please come in. Have a seat. | 请进啊 坐吧 |
[07:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:19] | So you have my address, | 你有我的地址 |
[07:22] | – but not my phone number? – Spur of the moment. | -但没有我的电话吗 -一时兴起 |
[07:25] | Someone dropped a dime on a vamp nest near here. | 有人说这附近有个吸血鬼巢穴 |
[07:27] | – You got anything? – No, news to me. | -知道什么吗 -我才听说 |
[07:30] | You want in? | 想加入吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 嗯 当然 |
[07:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:36] | How ya been? | 你怎么样 |
[07:38] | Well, uh… | 我嘛 |
[07:40] | taking plenty of heat from the Brit Dicks | 那群英国混蛋老来纠缠我 |
[07:42] | to join the tea and crumpet squad. | 让我加入茶点小队 |
[07:46] | Yeah, they do not want to take “No” for an answer. | 他们可不愿接受拒绝 |
[07:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[07:50] | – Want a beer? – Sure. | -要啤酒吗 -好啊 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:53] | I mean, screw them, right? | 去他们的 是吧 |
[07:56] | What do they think, after all these years… | 他们觉得都这么多年了… |
[08:30] | How are we doing today? | 今天感觉如何 |
[08:34] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[08:35] | Those eye bags again. | 又出眼袋了 |
[08:38] | Did something happen last night? | 昨晚发生什么事了吗 |
[08:40] | Could you be more specific? | 能说具体点吗 |
[08:42] | Was I out of this building? | 我离开这栋楼了吗 |
[08:44] | Well, you would know that better than I. | 那你该比我更清楚 |
[08:49] | Unless you’re having trouble | 除非你无法 |
[08:50] | distinguishing fact from fiction. | 区分事实和虚幻了 |
[08:53] | So what’s going on, Mary? | 是这样吗 玛丽 |
[08:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:04] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[09:18] | You’re brainwashing me? | 你在给我洗脑吗 |
[09:24] | You’re being…realigned. | 你在被…重组 |
[09:28] | Soon, you won’t differentiate between your thinking and ours. | 很快 你将无法区分你自己和我们的想法 |
[09:32] | All of your thoughts and actions will come from us. | 你的想法和行为都将来自我们 |
[09:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:36] | Well, not about this illusion of you that you hold on to. | 反正不是你抓着不放的对自己的错觉 |
[09:41] | The perfect life. | 完美的生活 |
[09:43] | Loving husband and kids. | 有爱的丈夫和孩子 |
[09:46] | But it never really was perfect, was it? | 一切本就不完美 是吧 |
[09:50] | All those secrets you kept from your beloved John — | 你对你深爱的约翰隐瞒的那些秘密 |
[09:52] | that you were a Hunter. | 你曾经的猎人生涯 |
[09:55] | That you invited Azazel to visit when he spared John’s life. | 亚撒色饶了约翰一命 作为交换 你允许他来 |
[10:02] | – How do you – I have sources, Mary. | -你怎么 -我有眼线 玛丽 |
[10:05] | Everywhere. | 到处都有 |
[10:07] | After you died, | 你死后 |
[10:08] | your beloved John was a man slowly going mad, searching for revenge. | 你挚爱的约翰为寻求复仇慢慢变得疯狂 |
[10:16] | What? Your boys didn’t tell you? | 怎么 你儿子没告诉你吗 |
[10:19] | The drunken rages? The weeks of abandonment? | 喝酒发狂 消失数周 |
[10:23] | Child abuse, really. | 真是虐待儿童 |
[10:27] | It’s no wonder they’re… damaged. | 怪不得他们那么…不健全 |
[10:33] | So… | 所以 |
[10:35] | enough with the fairy tale. | 不再沉湎童话了 |
[10:37] | We are returning you to a more pure version of yourself — | 我们要让你回归更纯粹的自我 |
[10:40] | Mary Campbell, natural born killer. | 玛丽·坎贝尔 天生杀手 |
[10:44] | No. | 不 |
[10:45] | The American Hunters haven’t fallen into line as we’d hoped, | 美国猎人没有如我们所愿乖乖合作 |
[10:49] | so they’re being eliminated, | 他们要被清除 |
[10:50] | repealed and replaced by our people, | 由我们的人铲除并顶替 |
[10:52] | and you, Mary, | 你 玛丽 |
[10:55] | you play a key role in that. | 你要在其中扮演关键角色 |
[10:58] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[10:59] | Or… | 或许 |
[11:03] | maybe you already have. | 你已经做了 |
[11:10] | Interesting choice. | 有趣的选择 |
[11:12] | Soon you won’t be making any. | 很快你将无法选择了 |
[11:38] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[11:41] | Dr. Hess. | 海斯博士 |
[11:44] | Stunningly beautiful as ever. | 还是那么美丽 |
[11:47] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[11:49] | Revoltingly unctuous as always. | 还是那么虚伪得让人反胃 |
[11:52] | Let’s cut to it. | 我们直说吧 |
[11:54] | You have your people slaughtering the American Hunters, | 你在让你的人屠杀美国猎人 |
[11:57] | which, naturally, I applaud. | 不用说 这我支持 |
[11:59] | You know about that? | 你知道这事 |
[12:00] | I provided Arthur Ketch with a hellhound. | 我给了亚瑟·凯奇一只地狱猎犬 |
[12:04] | I didn’t think he was looking for a pet. | 我猜他不是想要养宠物 |
[12:06] | Obviously, your organization is looking to put down roots. | 显然 你们组织是想在此扎根 |
[12:09] | I just want to make doubly sure that you and I | 我只是想确保你我之间 |
[12:12] | have the same arrangement in the States | 可以在美国延续 |
[12:15] | that we do in the U.K. | 我们在英国的协议 |
[12:16] | I don’t see why not. | 没什么不可以 |
[12:18] | No point being at war. No sides lose. | 没必要开战 两边都不输 |
[12:22] | If your demons limit their involvement | 如果你的恶魔只针对 |
[12:24] | to humans idiotic enough to sell their souls… | 那些愚蠢的 甘愿出卖灵魂的人类… |
[12:27] | – Done. – And share information? | -没问题 -信息共享呢 |
[12:30] | As needed? | 需要的时候 |
[12:31] | I assume finding that infernal nephilim is a top priority. | 我猜找到那个拿非利人是头等大事吧 |
[12:36] | Since it could kill you, me, and the entire universe, | 鉴于它能杀了你 我 和整个宇宙 |
[12:40] | – probably. – I am a team player. | -或许吧 -我喜欢团队合作 |
[12:42] | My demons are scouring the country as I speak. | 我的恶魔这会儿正在全国搜索 |
[12:46] | Did you notice my sigh of relief? | 你注意到我的如释重负了吗 |
[12:49] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[12:51] | There wasn’t one. | 我没有 |
[12:55] | Crowley, one more thing. | 克劳力 还有件事 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:58] | Your relationship with the Winchesters. | 你跟温家兄弟的关系 |
[13:01] | It’s a bit cozy for my taste. | 在我看来有点太亲近了 |
[13:03] | I hope you don’t expect me to spare your friends. | 希望你不会指望我放过你的朋友 |
[13:37] | That completes my examination. | 我的检查结束了 |
[13:42] | Okay, Drexel, as much as I enjoy playing doctor with you | 德雷克索 我虽然很喜欢跟你一天天地 |
[13:45] | day after day, I need to blow this joint now. | 玩医生游戏 我需要马上离开这里 |
[13:48] | I beg you to be patient. | 请您耐心 |
[13:50] | Until I get the security device shut off, | 我能关闭安保装置之前 |
[13:53] | you completely belong to Crowley. | 你还是属于克劳力的 |
[13:55] | Okay, if it’s at minimum power, and I’m at maximum power, | 如果它法力已降至最低 而我又状态满格 |
[13:58] | I’ll roll the dice, man. | 我宁可一试 |
[14:00] | I’m telling you, I don’t know anything about it. | 我说了 我毫不知情 |
[14:01] | The name Eileen Leahy means nothing to me. | 我完全没听过什么艾琳·莱希 |
[14:04] | Crowley, only a demon can control a hellhound, | 克劳力 只有恶魔能控制地狱猎犬 |
[14:07] | which means that one of your people was involved. | 那么 肯定跟你的人有关 |
[14:09] | If that were the case, I would know about it. | 如果是这样 我肯定会知道 |
[14:11] | There are no missing hellhounds. | 没有地狱猎犬失踪 |
[14:13] | I was cuddling with them just last night. | 我昨晚才抱过它们 |
[14:15] | Right. And you know nothing else of | 嗯 你也不知道 |
[14:17] | the other Hunters who are dying? | 其他猎人一个个死亡的事吗 |
[14:19] | Not only don’t I know, I don’t care. | 我不仅不知道 还不关心 |
[14:27] | Never thought of you as a cuddler, Crowley. | 我没想到你还喜欢抱抱 克劳力 |
[14:31] | Tell me more. | 多说说吧 |
[14:33] | More? | 多说说 |
[14:36] | I’ve been giving thought to your future. | 我考虑了你的未来 |
[14:38] | As my slave, you could be useful as a weapon, | 作为我的奴隶 你可以当武器 |
[14:42] | laying waste to my enemies, | 屠杀我的敌人 |
[14:45] | starting with a certain British bitch | 首先就是某个英国贱人 |
[14:47] | who’s far too comfortable giving me ultimatums. | 动不动就对我下最后通牒 |
[14:50] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[14:51] | No. | 没有 |
[14:53] | If you do have any information as to the whereabouts | 如果你知道凯莉·克莱恩 |
[14:56] | of Kelly Kline and the spawn of your loins… | 和你后裔的下落 |
[15:00] | …you may want to give that information to me. | 你最好是告诉我 |
[15:02] | And why, oh, why would I do a thing like that? | 我为什么要做那样的事 |
[15:05] | Because turns out that Kelly’s been chumming it | 因为 原来凯莉一直跟你的一个老朋友 |
[15:09] | with an old friend of yours. | 混在一起 |
[15:11] | – Dagon. – So? | -大衮 -怎么 |
[15:13] | So…Dagon dead. | 大衮死了 |
[15:19] | Kelly’s now in the clutches | 凯莉现在落入了 |
[15:20] | of the Winchesters’ love slave, Castiel, | 温家兄弟的爱奴 卡西迪奥手里 |
[15:22] | who’s no doubt dragging her to a gruesome death. | 他毫无疑问想让她死得很惨 |
[15:27] | As opposed to the fun-packed death you have planned. | 跟你计划的有趣的死亡不同 |
[15:30] | My plan may just be to save your son’s life, | 我的计划或许是救你儿子一命 |
[15:34] | raise him as my own, | 把他当自己的养大 |
[15:36] | give him the chance to use his power in my service. | 给他个机会用自己的力量为我效劳 |
[15:42] | I may be the only hope you have of seeing him alive. | 我或许是你们父子活着相见的唯一希望 |
[15:50] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:53] | Pass. | 还是不了 |
[15:57] | Think about it. Tick-tock. | 想想吧 时间不多了 |
[16:10] | I need to get out of here now. | 我得马上出去 |
[16:47] | We just completed another session. | 我们刚又完成了一个疗程 |
[16:49] | She’s coming along nicely. | 她进展很不错 |
[16:51] | I know you wanted me to accelerate her progress, Dr. Hess. | 我知道你想让我加快她的进展 海斯博士 |
[16:53] | I believe I’ve achieved that. | 我认为我做到了 |
[16:56] | That is why you brought me in. | 那是你叫我来的原因吧 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry, were you expecting | 对不起 你是指望 |
[17:04] | a pat on the head, Your Highness? | 有人摸摸你的头吗 陛下 |
[17:08] | Oh, no. I would never expect civility from you. | 不 我才不指望你会那么斯文呢 |
[17:13] | Psychopath. | 神经病 |
[17:20] | You two are such fun together. | 你俩凑到一起真有趣 |
[17:23] | Of course, she may be reporting to you. | 当然 她或许要做你的手下 |
[17:27] | I’m not really an administrator. | 我不是个行政派 |
[17:33] | You kill without mercy. | 你杀人不眨眼 |
[17:34] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有问题的 |
[17:37] | I mean, here you are, | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:38] | watching this woman suffer. | 看着这女人受苦 |
[17:40] | And only days ago, you were sleeping with her. | 几天前 你还跟她上了床 |
[17:46] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道 |
[17:52] | Once the U.S. hunters are gone, | 等美国猎人都被消灭 |
[17:54] | I’m seriously considering putting you in charge. | 我在认真考虑让你当家 |
[17:57] | You’re too kind. | 太感谢您了 |
[17:59] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[18:00] | Lady Bevell is also desperate for the job. | 贝维尔夫人也很想得到这份工作 |
[18:05] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[18:07] | You slept with her as well. | 你也跟她睡过 |
[18:16] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I appreciate it. | 嗯 多谢 |
[18:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:20] | So I’ve been calling around | 我一直在到处打电话 |
[18:22] | about all of the Hunters that died. | 询问那些死去猎人的事 |
[18:23] | Um, every one of them had years of experience. | 他们都经验丰富 |
[18:26] | We got a letter from Eileen. | 我们有封艾琳的来信 |
[18:29] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[18:30] | She sent it four days ago. | 她四天前寄来的 |
[18:32] | It went snail mail ’cause she thought | 她寄信是因为她觉得 |
[18:34] | that her phone and her computer were both hacked. | 她手机和电脑都被黑了 |
[18:35] | She left Ireland because she was scared. | 她离开爱尔兰是出于恐惧 |
[18:37] | – Scared of what? – Well, after she accidentally killed that — | -恐惧什么 -她不小心杀了那个 |
[18:40] | that Brit douche Renny, | 英国哥们兰尼后 |
[18:41] | she thought that the British Men of Letters were on her. | 她觉得英国记录者在追杀她 |
[18:47] | “I know they’re following me, watching me. | “我知道他们在跟踪我 监视我 |
[18:50] | “They tapped my phone. | 他们窃听了我的手机 |
[18:52] | I found a microphone in my room.” | 我在房间里发现了一个麦克风 |
[18:56] | “I hate to be all girly, but I could bunk with you guys for a days | 我也不想这么撒娇 但我能跟你们住几天 |
[18:59] | until I sort this out”” | 直到事情解决吗” |
[19:03] | You think the Brits were watching her? | 你觉得英国人真在监视她吗 |
[19:05] | If Eileen says they were — | 如果艾琳说是如此 |
[19:06] | Then maybe they’re the ones that killed her. | 那或许就是他们杀了她 |
[20:23] | Those Hueners you were talking to, | 你联络过的猎人 |
[20:24] | is one of them Terry Marsh? | 包括泰瑞·马什吗 |
[20:27] | Yeah, Terry Marsh in Missouri. I talked to him. | 嗯 密苏里州的泰瑞·马什 我找过他 |
[20:29] | He, uh, he’s also thinking | 他也觉得 |
[20:30] | it’s not monsters doing the real killing. | 杀人的不是怪物 |
[20:31] | Okay, well, I got a text from him. | 好吧 我收到了他的短信 |
[20:34] | He’s been nosing around, | 他一直在到处打探 |
[20:35] | says he’s got a fair idea of what’s going on. | 说是已经知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:37] | – And? – He doesn’t feel safe talking about it on the phone. | -怎么 -他不敢在电话上说 |
[20:39] | He wants to meet. | 想跟我们见面 |
[20:41] | The old iron works off the interstate. | 州际公路旁的老钢铁厂 |
[20:43] | Tomorrow night at 9:00. | 明晚9点 |
[20:44] | He says park off the road by the warehouse. | 他让我们停在路边的仓库旁 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好 |
[20:52] | The timing of your escape is crucial, my Lord. | 您逃跑的时机至关重要 吾王 |
[20:54] | If the device isn’t sufficiently impaired, | 如果装置损坏得不够 |
[20:57] | the King’s hold on you will only increase. | 国王对您的控制只会加剧 |
[20:59] | And, of course, I’ll be — | 当然了 我也… |
[21:04] | Let me perfectly clear, okay? | 我跟你讲清楚 |
[21:08] | My only son is in jeopardy, | 我唯一的儿子有危险 |
[21:10] | and I’m running out of patience. | 而我要没耐心了 |
[21:14] | Check it again. | 再看看 |
[21:25] | This…this can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[21:28] | Do not tell me it’s powering up. | 别告诉我它法力增强了 |
[21:30] | – It’s powering up – I asked you not to tell me that. | -是增强了 -我叫你别那么说了 |
[21:33] | But in the opposite direction. | 但是反方向增强的 |
[21:35] | This is amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[21:37] | – What? – The device, | -什么 -那装置 |
[21:38] | it’s cemented directly into your DNA | 是直接与你的DNA |
[21:41] | and that of the King’s. | 和国王的DNA融合的 |
[21:46] | As it’s powering down in you, | 它在你体内消减的同时 |
[21:48] | the polarity is somehow reversing. | 极性不知怎么逆转了 |
[21:51] | English, Drexel. | 说人话 德雷克索 |
[21:53] | The ability to control | 控制权 |
[21:55] | is transferring | 在转移 |
[21:57] | from Crowley to you. | 从克劳力到你 |
[22:02] | So you’re saying | 你是说 |
[22:05] | that Crowley’s gonna be my puppet. | 克劳力要变成我的小走狗了 |
[22:10] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[22:12] | You sat for Lady Bevell. | 你为贝维尔夫人坐下了 |
[22:20] | How can you even tell? | 你怎么看得出 |
[22:23] | Am I gonna say “bad dog”? | 难道我要说”坏狗狗”吗 |
[22:25] | He can be unpleasant. | 他脾气可挺爆 |
[22:30] | Dr. Hess says that you have designs on | 海斯博士说你想谋 |
[22:32] | Mick Davies’ job. | 米克·戴维斯的工作 |
[22:35] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[22:36] | She assured me it was mine to turn down. | 她向我保证 会优先考虑我 |
[22:40] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[22:42] | She told me the same thing. | 她对我也是这么说的 |
[22:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[22:50] | Pitted against each other, like our days at Kendricks. | 让我们彼此对立 就像在肯德里克斯时那样 |
[22:54] | I always did rather well in those situations. | 我一直在那些情况下表现优异 |
[22:57] | You slaughtered the competition. | 你铲除对手 |
[23:00] | Sometimes literally. | 有时候是真下杀手 |
[23:02] | And yet, I never slaughtered you, Ketch. | 但我可没那么对过你 凯奇 |
[23:05] | Well, we were having a lot of sex at the time. | 当时我们做爱很频繁嘛 |
[23:11] | I’ve been studying the American Situation | 我研究美国的情况 |
[23:13] | and how to fix it for years. | 以及如何治理好多年了 |
[23:16] | So this? Is mine. | 这份工作 是我的 |
[23:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:23] | The cream always rises to the top. | 精英总能登顶 |
[23:25] | Oh, I agree. | 这我同意 |
[23:28] | Mr. Ketch? | 凯奇先生 |
[23:29] | The prisoner is asking for you. | 犯人要见你 |
[23:39] | Arrogant bastard. | 自大的混蛋 |
[23:43] | Lady Bevell, I have news. | 贝维尔夫人 我有新消息 |
[24:14] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我以为你不会来 |
[24:30] | I’m losing my mind, Ketch. | 我快要疯了 凯奇 |
[24:34] | I actually don’t know if this…is real. | 我都不知道这是不是真的 |
[24:42] | What do they want me to do? | 他们想要我做什么 |
[24:43] | Exactly what you’re doing, Mary, | 你已经在做的事 玛丽 |
[24:45] | and you’re doing it splendidly. | 而且你做得很好 |
[24:50] | I killed somebody. | 我杀了人 |
[24:55] | He was a-a friend. | 他是个朋友 |
[24:58] | I do it all the time. | 我经常那么做 |
[25:05] | I believed in what you people were doing. | 我本来相信你们做的事 |
[25:09] | I fought with you so that my boys could maybe | 我跟你们一起作战 是希望我的儿子 |
[25:13] | live in a world without monsters. | 或许能生活在没有怪物的世界里 |
[25:16] | How can you just — | 你怎么能… |
[25:17] | I’m not sure what you’re expecting. | 我不知道你指望什么 |
[25:22] | That I’ll intervene? | 我插手吗 |
[25:24] | We made it clear to each other, we don’t have a relationship. | 我们说清楚了 我们又不是在恋爱 |
[25:30] | We worked together. | 我们一起合作 |
[25:33] | We… | 我们 |
[25:39] | We know each other. | 我们了解彼此 |
[25:40] | I don’t know you, Mary. Not really. | 我并不了解你 玛丽 |
[25:46] | You certainly don’t know me. | 你更不了解我 |
[25:50] | You…wouldn’t want to. | 你不会想了解的 |
[25:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:02] | Please. | 求你 |
[26:06] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[26:08] | No. | 别 |
[26:13] | Then you do it! | 那你来 |
[26:15] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[26:22] | All my life, all I ever had, | 我这辈子 我所拥有的 |
[26:24] | other than my family, | 除了我的家庭 |
[26:27] | was my will. | 就是我的意志 |
[26:30] | And it’s going away. | 现在我要失去它了 |
[26:35] | I’m — I’m putting people in danger. | 我在伤害别人 |
[26:38] | I’m putting my sons in danger. | 我可能会伤害我的儿子 |
[26:43] | You…have to.. | 你必须 |
[26:46] | …please. | 求你 |
[26:48] | For God’s sake | 看在老天的分上 |
[26:51] | kill me. | 杀了我 |
[26:52] | – Mary. – Just do it! | -玛丽 -动手吧 |
[26:54] | Mary, listen to me. | 玛丽 听我说 |
[26:57] | It won’t be long now. | 就快了 |
[26:59] | This will all be over. | 这一切都会结束 |
[27:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:06] | – No. – I promise. | -不 -我保证 |
[27:08] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | You keep that up, | 你再这样下去 |
[29:09] | we’re gonna have to start dating. | 我们就得开始约会了 |
[29:20] | Before long, of course, I will get rid of you. | 再过不久 我当然要除掉你 |
[29:24] | But I will miss our little chats. | 但我会怀念我们的闲聊的 |
[29:27] | Hmm, you mean the ones where you prattle on | 就是你就你想象的力量 |
[29:30] | about your imagined power, and I pretend to care? | 侃侃而谈 而我假装在听吗 |
[29:34] | Those chats? | 那样的闲聊吗 |
[29:36] | How is Lucifer Jr.? | 小路西法怎么样了 |
[29:39] | Dead yet? | 死了吗 |
[29:44] | Hmm…no. | 没有 |
[29:45] | Still alive and kickin’. Strong. | 还活着呢 健壮得很 |
[29:48] | Kid’s a bruiser. Sort of proud. | 那孩子挺彪悍 我挺自豪 |
[29:50] | Well, before you book a Daddy and Me class, | 别急着订亲子课 |
[29:52] | I must assure you there is no heir to your throne. | 我要向你保证 你的王位不会有继承人 |
[29:56] | The Winchesters wouldn’t mess up a second time. | 温家兄弟不会再搞砸了 |
[29:59] | I don’t know about that. Seems to be sort of their thing. | 不好说 他们好像总是这样 |
[30:02] | I mean, they thought they would stuff me back in the Cage again. | 他们以为又把我关回了笼子 |
[30:05] | And yet, due to my cunning, here you sit, | 但是 由于我机智 你坐在了这里 |
[30:08] | a virtual slave to my will. | 完全受我意志的奴役 |
[30:16] | And the hubris — you and your pseudo son? | 如此自大 你和你的假儿子 |
[30:20] | I mean, it’s delusional. | 简直痴心妄想 |
[30:23] | Despite your… | 虽然你 |
[30:25] | epic collapse, | 败得很惨 |
[30:27] | you persist in the fantasy that you will best me. | 却还是一直坚持幻想你能打败我 |
[30:35] | Your bluster is no match for my masterful strategies. | 你的狂妄根本不能与我的妙计相比 |
[30:39] | And in the end, | 说到底 |
[30:41] | you have to concede that I have… | 你得承认 我 |
[30:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:52] | “Master strategist”” | “妙计” |
[30:55] | More like Kermit the Frog. | 青蛙卡米特差不多 |
[31:04] | Oh, my little Muppet! | 我的小木偶 |
[31:08] | Crowley, what will I do without you? | 克劳力 没有你我可如何是好 |
[31:14] | Why you spying on us? | 你为什么监视我们 |
[31:16] | Oh, and what do you know about Eileen Leahy? | 你对艾琳·莱希知道什么 |
[31:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:19] | Did you — did –did your people, | 你们的人 |
[31:21] | did they kill her? | 杀了她吗 |
[31:23] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[31:27] | Rule of thumb — if you think we killed someone, | 经验法则 如果你觉得我们杀了谁 |
[31:29] | then we probably did. | 那八成是真的 |
[31:32] | Speaking of, you do realize that by attacking me, | 说起来 你们知道袭击我 |
[31:34] | you invite the retribution of the entire | 就是招来了整个英国记录者的 |
[31:35] | British Men of Letters? | 报复吧 |
[31:37] | No investigation, no trial. Just | 不必调查 不用审判 |
[31:40] | punishment and ruin. | 直接惩罚毁灭 |
[31:42] | Possibly at the hands of Mary Winchester. | 可能是由玛丽·温彻斯特执行 |
[31:46] | The hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:48] | Your mother — she’s our permanent guest. | 你妈妈 成为我们的永久客人了 |
[31:51] | She’s your prisoner? Why? | 她被你们囚禁了 为什么 |
[31:53] | Prisoner? Who said anything about prisoner? | 囚禁 谁说我们囚禁她了 |
[31:56] | No, Mary’s joined the team. | 不 玛丽加入我们了 |
[31:58] | Even has her own super secret decoder ring. | 还有她自己的绝密解码戒指了 |
[32:01] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[32:02] | You’re right. There is no ring. | 是啊 没有戒指的 |
[32:06] | Oh, boys and their mums. | 男孩和妈妈啊 |
[32:08] | See, you see her as Mummy. | 瞧 你们视她为妈妈 |
[32:10] | We see her as one of our best killers. | 而我们视她为我们最好的杀手 |
[32:12] | You know, just ’cause she works with Ketch | 就因为她跟凯奇合作 |
[32:13] | doesn’t mean she likes him. | 不代表她喜欢他 |
[32:16] | Or you. | 或是你 |
[32:17] | Oh, that Oedipal myopia again. | 又被恋母情结蒙蔽了 |
[32:20] | And did you really think she was just | 你真觉得她跟凯奇 |
[32:22] | “working” with Ketch? | 只是”合作”关系吗 |
[32:25] | All of those days and nights? | 那么多日日夜夜 |
[32:27] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[32:28] | He said it was some of the best sex he’d ever had. | 他说有几次是他最棒的性经历 |
[32:35] | You wanna rethink that? | 你要不要换个说法 |
[32:37] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[32:38] | He said it was the best sex he’d ever had. | 他说那一次是他最棒的性经历 |
[32:41] | Dean, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[32:42] | – All right. – Keep it up. | -好了 -继续说 |
[32:44] | What about Mick? Where is he in all of this? | 那米克呢 他扮演了什么角色 |
[32:46] | – Mick? – Yes, Mick. | -米克 -对 米克 |
[32:47] | Oh, Mick’s dead. | 米克死了 |
[32:51] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[32:53] | Quite. | 是啊 |
[32:54] | It was determined he was too sentimental for the job. | 他被认为太重情义 不适合这份工作 |
[32:57] | Turns out, he was too much like you two | 原来 他太像你们 |
[32:59] | and all the other U.S. hunters. | 和其他美国猎人 |
[33:01] | Ergo, soon each and every Hunter | 因此 这国家的每个猎人 |
[33:03] | in this country will join him. | 也很快将跟他团聚 |
[33:06] | Jody Mills, | 乔迪·米尔斯 |
[33:08] | Claire Novak, | 克莱尔·诺瓦克 |
[33:09] | all of your other flannel-wearing, | 你们所有其他穿法兰绒 |
[33:11] | whiskey-swilling friends. | 喝威士忌的朋友 |
[33:14] | They’re dead. | 他们都死定了 |
[33:25] | Yeah, that feels awesome. | 嗯 感觉太棒了 |
[33:30] | Muscle cramps. | 肌肉抽筋 |
[33:32] | You know a good Pilates class? | 你知道好普拉提课程吗 |
[33:36] | So to be clear, | 说清楚 |
[33:38] | I accept that you are now in charge. | 我接受你现在是老大了 |
[33:43] | I-I like this new arrangement better. | 我更喜欢这新的秩序 |
[33:46] | You’re more the big picture guy. | 你更多是个看大局的人 |
[33:48] | I’m the day-to-day minutiae…guy. | 而我则是管理日常杂物的 |
[34:12] | 8 ball, corner pocket. | 8号球 底袋 |
[34:17] | Well, I could do this all day, but since I’m King, | 我可以这么玩一整天 但既然我是国王 |
[34:20] | et cetera, et cetera. | 什么的 |
[34:22] | I’ll wrap it up. | 我来收个尾吧 |
[35:18] | Oh, you had to know this was inevitable. | 你肯定知道这是迟早的 |
[35:31] | This is gonna hurt. | 这要疼了 |
[36:04] | Clean up on aisle 7. | 清理干净 |
[36:17] | So we’re clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[36:18] | You call Ketch, tell him if he wants to see you alive, | 你打给凯奇 告诉他 如果不想你死 |
[36:20] | he gets his prissy ass over here. | 就给我们过来 |
[36:25] | Interestingly, his prissy ass is already here. | 有趣的是 他已经来了 |
[36:33] | Lady Bevell, would you mind | 贝维尔夫人 你能不能 |
[36:35] | disarming them? | 解除他们的武器 |
[37:11] | – Get up. – All right, Ketch, | -起来 -好了 凯奇 |
[37:13] | how many more guys are in here? | 这里还有多少人 |
[37:15] | Our mom — Where is she?! | 我们妈妈 她在哪 |
[37:21] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[37:24] | Ah, speak of the devil. | 说到就到 |
[37:25] | Perfect timing, Mom. | 来得正好 妈妈 |
[37:27] | Just stay where you are. | 别动 |
[37:30] | You heard her. | 你听到了 |
[37:31] | I was talkin’ to you. | 我是说你 |
[37:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:39] | Ketch, stop. | 凯奇 别动 |
[37:40] | I really wouldn’t move. She will shoot you. | 最好别动 她会开枪的 |
[37:59] | Mummy always was a talented Hunter. | 你妈妈一直是个厉害的猎人 |
[38:01] | Just somewhat…confused about obeying orders. | 只是 对服从命令有点糊涂 |
[38:04] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[38:06] | Lady Bevell cleared up that…confusion. | 贝维尔夫人 让她不糊涂了 |
[38:10] | And I suspect she told you that | 我想她已经告诉你们 |
[38:12] | the American Hunters are a dying breed. | 美国猎人都要死了 |
[38:23] | For heaven’s sake, where do you think you’re going? | 老天啊 你是想去哪 |
[38:25] | – Ketch. – Remember at Kendricks, | -凯奇 -记得在肯德里克斯 |
[38:27] | how they taught us that we were all expendable? | 他们教我们 我们都是可以牺牲的吗 |
[38:31] | That wasn’t idle chat. | 那不是闲谈 |
[38:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:41] | It’s us. Please. | 是我们啊 求你 |
[38:43] | What’s wrong with you? Mom! | 你是怎么了 妈妈 |
[38:47] | Your bunker is an excellent fortress. | 你们的地堡真是绝佳的堡垒 |
[38:51] | An even better tomb. | 还是更好的坟墓 |
[38:53] | So we’ve rejiggered the locks, | 我们对锁做了改造 |
[38:55] | we’ve shut off the water, and | 切断了水 |
[38:57] | once we leave, the pumps that bring in the air | 等我们走后 抽入空气的泵 |
[39:00] | shall reverse. | 会逆转 |
[39:03] | Your oxygen should be gone in… | 你们的氧气会在 |
[39:05] | two days, maybe three. | 两到三天内耗尽 |
[39:11] | You dying in here, | 你们死在这里 |
[39:15] | it’s almost… | 简直 |
[39:18] | poetic, hmm? | 有些诗意 |
[39:25] | Come along, Mary. | 来吧 玛丽 |
[39:26] | Ketch! | 凯奇 |
[39:37] | No! | 不 |
[39:53] | He wants this done before he returns. | 他要求在他回来前收拾好 |
[39:56] | What are we supposed to do with…that? | 那个我们怎么处理 |
[40:02] | Toss it. | 丢掉 |
[40:20] | I do have to hand it to Lady Bevell. | 贝维尔夫人真是厉害 |
[40:22] | Your treatment’s been | 你的治疗 |
[40:25] | most successful so far. | 到目前为止非常成功 |
[40:29] | And so you know, this | 你要知道 这 |
[40:31] | will become… | 会 |
[40:33] | easier. | 越来越轻松 |
[40:37] | Easier… | 轻松 |
[40:39] | to hurt people I love? | 伤害我爱的人会越来越轻松吗 |
[40:44] | Easier to hurt people you don’t | 伤害你不记得你爱的人 |
[40:46] | remember loving. | 会越来越轻松 |
[40:52] | How do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[40:57] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[41:00] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[41:23] | My son. | 我的儿子 |